Kia Customer Service

Contact Kia Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 333-4542

If you need to contact the Kia corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below. The best way to reach a live person at Kia is by calling the customer service phone numberat 1-800-333-4542. Having billing issues? An alternative complaint line for Kia Finance customer service is 1-866-331-5632. We could not find a company email address for Kia.

You can use the Kia Motors consumer assistance center to provide feedback or inquiry to speak with a customer service representative. A form for customer service needs pertaining to Kia Financing can be found here. The company can also be found social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook page.

Kia makes popular car and SUV models such as the Optima, Sportage, and Sorrento. There have been thousands of consumer reviews filed about various problems with these cars. The most common issues are releated to mechanical failures, deceptice sales practices, short-term leases, and about the warranty. Kia corporate keeps standard business hours of operation, even though they are based in Japan.

Kia originally was founded in 1944 as Kyungsung Precision Industry manufacturing bicycle parts. Over the years the name was changed to Kia Industries as the company worked on Honda-licensed motorcycles and cars, and then later changed to Kia Motors as the company joined the automobile industry full in 1986. Kia Motors America started expanding into the United States in 1992.

The company maintains their world headquarters in Seoul, South Korea while Kia Motors America uses  the Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia plant in West Point, Georgia that was a $1billion investment into the North American market.

Kia Contact Information

• Kia headquarters address

• P.O. Box 52410 Irvine, CA 92619-2410

1 (800) 333-4542

A-

8am-5pm PST

Browse reviews of other Cars

Top Kia Complaints

Kia has a know. Engine issue with a lot of their vehicles they are not addressing. Hard to get a response from company around issues. Employees are lying to consumers. Integrity issues with practices at Alexandria location

My name is Luis R Muniz Jr. I can’t provide an acct number because I went to sign into my account and it insists it does not recognize an acct. I called customer service for help and was transferred over and over until I gave up. Agents place you on hold to review the account and transfer you out or hang up on you. Your customer service is terrible. I have called on numerous occasions to report that my title needs to be sent to my local DMV due to an out of state transfer from NY to NJ. I have followed all steps as instructed by both DMV and Kia customer service agents and months later, I am still calling with no resolution in site. I am disgusted with the level of incompetence by your customer service support staff including the managers I have interacted with. I am now receiving threatening notices from DMV in regards to license suspension due to not returning license plates of vehicles since I haven’t registered vehicle according to state regulations. This is all due to jo fault of my own. I was considering buying this lease out from your company and I am so disgusted that I will no longer consider this. All your agents are assuring me for months the request has been escalated to the title dept who in turn should be putting through the request and when I call back I am told over and over that there is no progress and they will need to start the process over. They put me on hold to escalate me to a manager and either they are useless or the call suspiciously drops every time. Please review all interactions I’ve had with your agents and reprimand all or fire them because they are all terrible and not doing your business any good. You lost me as a customer as soon as this lease is up for sure. I need my title to be sent ASAP to my local DMV by April 30th as this is now the 3rd attempt since I moved to this state that I have to reschedule as a result of this issue. Out of state appointments in NJ are 2 months out and if I miss this appt again I will need to wait another 2 months. I had 2 other vehicles with Nissan finance and they were exceptional, quick and efficient. The absolute opposite from the way your company conducts business. It is truly the worst experience I’ve ever had. I will be following with a complaint to the BBB because you cannot continue to treat people this way or conduct business this way. It’s unacceptable.

Please call me with a resolution asap.

I find it hard to write this because up to this point i have been very happy with my experience with Matt Blatt Kia in Toms River. In November 2021 I had complete failure of the engine in my 2014 Kia Sorento. I had the vehicle towed to the dealer for repairs. I was happy to learn there was an issue with the engine and the entire replacement of the engine was covered. I inquired about a recall on the airbag part that was not addressed by me yet to see if that could be taken care of at the same time. Danielle advised me that the party was not in stock that they would schedule another day to address it when the parts were in stock. It took about a week for the repairs to be completed. I picked up my vehicle and all seemed to be fine. A few days later the engine light came on. I called Danielle and she set up a time to have the car looked at again. I returned to the dealer, had the vehicle looked at and was told it may be the catalic converter. (I also had to have the starter replaced). I asked could the converter become damaged when the engine failure occurred. I was told it was possible and Danielle said she would look into the possibility of it being covered. I heard nothing. Some time later Danielle contacted me to say the part for the recall was available and a service time was set. The recall was addressed. While there I also informed Danielle that the engine light was still on and had she heard anything about the converter being covered. She started she would try to put it in again and to give her some time. A few weeks later I called Danielle back leaving a voice-mail inquiring about any info of coverage. Realizing I am not their only customer I waited a week or so to give time to get an answer. After a total of 3 voice-mail messages left for Danielle and one for the service manager I am left with no other code but contact corporate. I don't think I should have to pay for a new converter that was damaged by engine failure through no fault of my own. I am also upset that I have not recieve any answers from the dealer. I have to try to limit the distance I drive my car because I fear that the engine can fail again based on the way the car is running and the lower mileage I am receiving. Hopefully you can address the situation at your level. What started out as a positive experience has turned into a complete failure.

Bought my car brand new in September 2019.
My car has a problem with the right rear bearing (ball bearing). The car is now out of service (non operational).

I took the car to KIA Cyprus Service Point in Limassol (which is the service point where they executed all car services, oil changes etc since acquisition as brand new). They said that the specific spare part is out of stock and they have to order it and that this will cost ME €400 for the spare part plus labour cost (unspecified up until now).

I consider this as totally unacceptable bearing in mind that I bought the car as BRAND NEW, is now 3 years old and the running warranty is still valid.

I ask you to advise of how to resolve this issue with my car dealer who actually claims that there is NO WARRANTY. This is clearly a matter of trust to KIA worldwide.

I’ve left messages with several people including Jeremy Flowers regarding loaner availability. NO ONE has ever gotten the back to me. Capital Kia’s service used to be excellent. WTH happened?? I canceled my appointment.

I made the dreadful mistake of buying a car from Phil Long Kia in Colorado Springs sold to me under deceptive trade practices. I went in there and SPECIFICALLY told the snake that approached me that I was looking for a small vehicle that would get 30+ mpg ,and have a manual transmission, air conditioning and a decent sound system. The conversation should have ended there by his telling me they had no such vehicle. Instead he told me that he had a manual Forte that got that kind of mileage. LIES! And it keeps making me angrier as gas prices increase. The other ripoff was their maintenance package for which they charged me $600. I found out from TWO Finance guys at the other local Kia dealer that they charge $325 for theirs! I realize they won't do anything to make it right, but at this point I'll settle for a refund on the maintenance plan so I can get it at the other dealer. Free gas weekly also sounds right to me since they lied about the mpg.

The first week in October 2021, I took my vehicle to the dealership to get my windows checked because my widows were malfunctioning. All 4 regulators were bad. First week in February 2022 I get a call saying the regulators were in and I scheduled an appointment for the first available Saturday and it was 3/19/2022 @ 8:30am, told it’ll take 4 hours, arrived at 8am. Andrew called me at 9:18 about my cracked window then 11:58am about getting the go ahead from his manager because the warranty department was closed. I asked if the vehicle was ready and he said they were about to get started!! How and why? How does a four hour service window turn into four hours after appointment to get started. My Kia experience is so disappointing and I explained it all to Andrew. I feel they should’ve gotten the authorization prior to my appointment. I’ve been inconvenienced with no apology or anything. My time is valuable to me as yours is to you.

In June 2021, I bought out my lease on a 2018 Kia Soul EV (electric).

KMF improperly collected more than $860 tax (in NJ which has prohibited tax on electric vehicles since 2005). I only discovered this when re-titling my car as they didn't handle that correctly either though they were paid to. Despite weekly calls, dozens of hours of my time, jumping hoops to submit written claims, and tax exempt forms (repeatedly I might add as they couldn't locate them) I am still without any resolution.

December 10, 2021 KMF indicated a refund was approved but as of my last call yesterday (March 10, 2022) the check is MIA again, somehow, and there is zero accountability or indication they ever intend to address this error.

Sadly, my dealer Fette Kia in Clifton, NJ also is no help.

Run, do not walk away from doing business with KMF.

Sad thing? I actually like the car, but this company is terrible. Not remotely customer centered or accountable.

See you in small claims!

My car was serviced at Kia I picked my vehicle up January 29th. My total cost was $453. When I brought my vehicle in I asked for the complete service that comes with the oil change, tire rotation, etc. A couple weeks after I noticed my vehicle making an extremely loud noise when Hitting the brakes. I returned my vehicle to Kia and told I'm in need of brakes and rotors. However you brakes go bad before the rotors. I too stated to them why wasn't this recommended to me when my vehicle was just there. Now I'm being told my tires wasn't never rotated when they should of been. I feel they failed to find the problem before it became worse.

Took my car into be checked by mechanic. Had P1326 CODE. ( at teh same time as another KIA was in for the same issue. I was told by my private mechanic KIA would have to diagnose. Took it to the KIA dealer( H and H Kia). They blew me off. Said It is not under the Recall. ( It IS) Called Kia Company Friday 3/4/22 They told me to make an appointment with KIA Dealer again. WORSE this time they would not even put it on for diagnosis, as they were intending to just a few days prior. Called KIOA Company AGAIN. This time I get the run around , they don't know what to tell me. Pretty much hung up on me,.

I made a appointment a few weeks in advance an explain what problem was an would be waiting for it. The heater on driver side has stopped working. I get there an wait a few minutes however they were busy an looked short handed. The advisor told me the techs were several hours behind an wouldn’t get to it for several hours . I said I need pick up Granddaughter and school . He said it wouldn’t be ready in time an so I said I will leave then. He informed me to make a appointment an leave for whole day. If I had a 10:15 appointment and not gonna even look at til afternoon then what is the reason for appt and they should of told me that two ago when made it.

i brought my car in to kia 2 weeks ago because the heat wasn’t working . They claimed their mechanics couldn’t figure it out and they contacted kia corporate to further investigate but every time i call them to find out what they are planning on doing about it i either get out on hold or told they still don’t know . This is completely unacceptable that it’s taking this long . it’s kia in norwood ma

I waited for a month for an appointment with Kia of Riverside Service Department. My appointment was scheduled for Thursday February 17, 2022 at 1030 am. I work full time and made arrangements to drop off my car at 5pm on Wednesday evening. When I showed up one of the service men came out and explained to me that they are really backed up and my car would not even be looked at until the next week. I explained that I made an appointment a month ago and that I already left work early today, why wasn't I notified. He explained he was just trying to give me a heads up that I may want to bring my car back and offered Monday and said he would make sure it was looked at. My emergency AEB system needs servicing. There is a light that stays on all the time and I would like to get this fixed. I brought my car back Sunday, February 20, 2022 so it would be there. At 430 pm I still had not heard from anyone so I called. After having three people getting on the line to try and find the car I dropped off (one telling me they had no record of it) they finally found my car and stated they haven't looked at it yet and they were hoping for Wednesday. I expected with an appointment my car would be there a day or so. But even with ab appointment they are so unorganized and seem to don't care that people who work are stuck with no transportation. My car is 3 years old, less than 36, 000 miles I. It and should NOT be having problems. I was always told how great KIA service and warranty is it now experiencing it first hand I am extremely disappointed. I need my car looked at and fixed as promised with an appointment 5 days ago. Or I should be offered a loaner car at the very least. The service guy Wednesday told me they are backed up with Engine recalls. I get that, I made an appointment and my transportation is just as important. How many times should I have to go back and forth to just get my car seen with an APPOINTMENT!

Please respond as to how this situation will be rectified....

Kristen Cowden

My 2015 Kia Optima paint is peeling off I took it to Auto repair shops that stated the factory paint that is still on the car was a bad paint jod.

i took my car in for a oil change and engine light on, while there they said there was a recall on the computer, so they did the computer software recall, i left when finished then the abs light came on and was never on before, went home because i tried calling from cell the female customer service said that is a seperate charge, i said it didnt come on til they did the service, called manager said bring over, light was off after i shut car off, went to work next day abs light on, parked light went off, next day left for work car quit running off highway at mcdonald drive thru, called tow, took car to dealership, they said was battery, i did not have this problem til had the software recall done, my husband is mechanic he said the mechanic probably did the software update without having another battery hooked up so it would not drain the battery in the car, told the service writer manager this tiger, he argued about the mileage on the car the car is a 2020, i would not have a problem with buying a battery had it occurred on its own, but this only happened after the recall service was done, how can a recall service be handed down to the customer for 299.99 + tax, when this was done by the service provider, this is my second kia and i will not be buying another one if this is what kias customer service is about, causing the problem.

Can't get oil change unless it's 2 weeks ahead of time Service department always says it booked up, Service department is real bad

I walked in to Kia of Kenner around 5pm tonight and told the lady at the front desk I was there to leave a car for Recalls. She pointed to the parts desk and told me to go see the girl at the desk. The girl was on the phone. I stood there for a few minutes and the guy in the booth next to her asked what I was there for. I said I was leaving a car with them. He said " are you picking up or dropping off"? I said "I am leaving a car with ya'll for recalls". He said "I think you need to go over there" (pointing across the room). I said "the lady at the front told me to go to this girl (on the phone). A few minutes later she got off the phone and asked what I was there for. I said "I am leaving a car for recalls". She replied, "Are you leaving a card?" I said "no, leaving a CAR" (loudly so could hear what I said). She said "Picking up or dropping off" (same as the other guy that didn't understand what leaving a car meant). I was very patient and calm, mind you, very quiet all the way through this point - it was about 10 minutes in. She said that she thinks that I needed to go see someone on the other side. I said to myself outloud with my hands up in frustration something like "Why is this so hard to understand" A guy who had been walking around in there, either a salesman or a manager says "man calm down, you don't need to get all dramatic and make a scene" I said to him while in disbelief of his comment "I'm not making a scene man, I just want to know who can help me to leave the car". He said "You don't have to talk to the lady (at the front) like that". I said "I am not just talking about her. All 3 people didn't understand what I said!" He repeated again and added "Don't come in here and act like Clown" I replied "Are you calling me a clown now?" He said "yeah, don't be a clown" so I told him "Man f**k you" and preceeeded to head to the door to leave and he came behind me saying, "you got a problem!" so I turned around and this man is in a threatening position with his hands up like he wants to fight. So, I said "so you are gonna come up behind me when I am leaving?!" He says "yeah you told me F**k you, so what you gonna do?" I replied "I said F**k You because you called me a Clown and now you are gonna come up behind me when I'm trying to leave?"
He kept his hands up in a threatening position after I showed no signs of being physical towards him or anyone else the entire time I was there, and he says "You messed with the wrong one", before I was out of the door"
Then he stepped outside behind me and walked right back inside.

I don't know who this guy is. I did not get his name but this is the most unapologetic, unprofessional experience I have ever had at a business. For him to actually put his hands up, is mindblowing.

And if I am correct I will even say he must have put on some brass knuckles as I was walking out before I turned aroun,d because it looked like that was on his hand when he was in the fight position.

This guy is a total psycho.

I walked in to Kia of Kenner around 5pm tonight and told the lady at the front desk I was there to leave a car for Recalls. She pointed to the parts desk where a girl was sitting and said to go see her. The girl was on the phone. I stood there for a few minutes and the guy in the booth next to her asked what I was there for. I said I was leaving a car with them. He said " are you picking up or dropping off"? I said "I am leaving a car with ya'll for recalls". He said "I think you need to go over there" (pointing across the room). I said "the lady at the front told me to go to this girl (on the phone). A few minutes later she got off the phone and asked what I was there for. I said "I am leaving a car for recalls". She replied, "Are you picking up or dropping off" (same as the other guy that didn't understand what leaving a car meant). I was very patient and calm, mind you, very quiet all the way through this point - it was about 10 minutes in.

She said that she thinks that I needed to go see someone on the other side. I said to myself outloud with my hands up something like "Why is this so hard to understand"
A guy who had been walking around in there, either a salesman or a manager says "man calm down, you don't need to get all dramatic and make a scene" I said to him while in disbelief of his comment "I'm not making a sence man, I just want to know who can help me to leave the car". He said "You don't have to talk to the lady (at the front) like that". I said "I am not just talking about her. All 3 people didn't understand what I said."
He repeated again and added "Don't act like Clown" I replied "Are you calling me a clown now?" He said yes, don't be a clown" so I told him "\and preceeeded to head to the door to leave and he came behind me saying, "you got a problem!" so I turned around and this man is in a threatening position with his hands up like he wants to fight. So, I said"so you are gonna come up behind me, following me when I am leaving?!" and he said "yeah you told me fuck you, so what you gonna do?" and I said " Yeah I told yoo fuck you because you called me a clown and now you gonna come up on me when I am trying to leave?"

He kept his hands up in a threatening position after I showed no signs of being physical towares him or anyone else the entire time I was there, and says "You messed with the wrong one", before I was out of the door"
Then he stepped outside and walked right back inside.

This guy is a total psycho.

I left the dealership and brought the vehicle to the Harvey dealership for service and will be reporting this incident to corporate and the BBB.

Good afternoon. I want to file a complain concerning a KIa sorento I purchased 6 yrs. ago. Unfortunetly my dashboard is all cracked without no reason. My car is basically new and I don't see why it is horribly cracked and it's also starting to crack on the glove compartment. I really need help because it is impossible that has happened to my new vehicle unless that's a recall.. I hope for a quick response

They seem to have a policy of ignoring potential customers. I’ve been ignored by a salesman, a manager, and customer service and Kia on Twitter now.

To whom it may concern:

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022, I went to the Kia Dealership on 100A Federal Road in Danbury, CT, to get an oil change and to have my tires rotated on my 2020 Kia Sportage. When I left, I noticed that they gave me someone else’s invoice. The work that was done was correct on the invoice, however, the name, make, color and vin # of my vehicle were different. I turned around and went back and I spoke to the Service Advisor. He asked for my email address, which I gave him (pvlps@aol.com) and my cell # (203-241-1347). He stated he would email me the correct invoice on this day or the next day, which was Thursday, January 6th. When I didn’t receive it on January 6th, I called them back and an answering machine came on for me to leave a message, which I did. I never received a call-back. I then called every day since then leaving numerous messages. I did finally speak to someone on January 7th who stated they will get the invoice to me, which never happened. My last call to them was Tuesday, January 11th. I left a message telling them that I have been calling every single day, sometimes more than once, leaving the same message, to no avail. My message today stated that if I didn’t hear back from them today, I was going to contact the Corporate Office so here I am. I have a company car and my company NEEDS the correct invoice from Kia. I don’t understand how no one returns phone calls. These are the , most incompetent people I have ever dealt with. MY COMPANY NEEDS THIS INVOICE IMMEDIATELY!

Paul Votto

Unbelievable incompetence! I purchased my car off-lease on October 14, 2021. TOday, January 10, 2022 I still do not the title to my car: Kia does.

I bought a Kia Seltos 2021. This is my third vehicle from the same dealer. I noticed from the time I got my first to the third vehicle is, that they give a lot of false information and they waste a lot your valuable time. I schedule and appointment for detail three times just for them to tell me, detail does not not have enough trims or not available and to keep rescheduling it. Well I just had it with Valley Kia of Fontana. They would never get my business again.

My account has been paid off since September of 2021 there’s an outstanding balance that needs to be paid to me from Kia and nothing has been done about it yet I’ve tried called multiple times and sent emails and nothing is being done very poor service I’m very unsatisfied

I had a recall on my 2013 Kia Optima in July it caused my engine to shut down it's been over 5 months I still don't have a car to drive it went from my engine then starter then battery now it's my transmission I really don't understand wasn't nothing wrong with my car before I had it towed to Larry Stovesand Kia in Carbondale my car was on the lot for 2 months I called just about every two weeks Shonna the service manager said it was in line to be fixed two months later Jenny told me to report my car stolen cause it wasn't on there lot I paid $180 to get it there they hadn't even registered it in Jenny called me back two hrs later they found my car it had been on the lot the whole time Jenny told me not to expect a miracle so I called the corporate office I can't get help from them either I'm still paying on this car it's been over 5 months and I'm still paying for a way to get to work and making payments I'm not a rich person I guess that's why I'm getting ignored but I'm not happy with the service manager or the rude workers at Kia even Troy was rude how can you be so cruel over a car that I still have to pay for that's not even working....I Pray For My Car Back I Can't Afford This I'll Never Buy Another Kia

Was having issues with my cars temperature gage going all the way to as hot as it can get while parked. Heat and air not blowing unless the car was in motion. Took the under warranty still Kia Sorento in to the dealership where they had it for days and said it was all fixed. Well it wasn’t. Took it back and now they state there is a blown head gasket and that unfortunately they would have to keep
My car at least a month. No
Loaner vehicles available and sorry. So a month comes and I receive a call, it’s all fixed. New engine rebuilt. Had the car 36 hours and while driving on the highway to work the car starts acting up, makes horrible noise and dies. Call Kia towing tell them the situation. They tell me towing is not covered, charged me 125.00 dollar towing fee. Call them today to find out what is wrong now and am notified that Kias engines are garbage and that I need another ENGINE!!!! This time it will take a minimum of two months!!! Call Kia Customer Service to see what options or remedies they can come up with and the “ Agent” basically tells me to go fly a kite, deal with it and there is nothing anyone will do for me. Great Job Kia!!

KIA Dealership (Wilson KIA) in Flowood Ms. has my NEW car OF 17,000 MILES and can't even look at for 3 weeks ! They claim to have no loaner vehicles which I AM ENTITLED according to my VERY EXPENSIVE WARRANTY ! They claim to be going thru ownership changes. This is causing me great distress due to my home has two people who work and one of them needs her car !!!! I would bet that THEY DO have loaners but those vehicles are being used by employees. I am very close to filing suit as it will be very difficult to keep going for another month or two !That car is our lifeblood. At the very least they can move monthly payments around so I can afford to rent a car ! No one is being helpful.

I have a kia Niro that you can smell gas in the oil it bellows smoke out the back end and coolant just flows out the back. I took it to summit place kia in auburn hill mi in Oct. 2021 from engine light on they reset it and said they couldn't find anything wrong. In Nov. 2021 I took it back to summit kia for the same problem they were going to send me home with the vehicle doing the same thing until I made the mechanic ride with me then he seen what I was talking about he said No one told me it was doing that.. I contacted kia Corp and spoke with 10 diffent people and a case # 14486243 handled by Britney 3 wks have gone by with No loaner and a bill from service for $1600. Still no msg or call from Britney at Kia Corp and No help from additional warranty purchased when I bought the car in 2017. I have purchased 3 cars from Kia since 2013 after this crappy and unprofessional service even with 100000 mile warrant kia has not lived up to there warranty and I won't purchase another KIA

I have just purchased a brand new 2022 telluride from this dealership and the car is completely broken. Every single light went on and the car doesn't even start. I had to get the car towed to the dealership. The car is not even a month old and they refused to be helpful. I have spoken to about 10 different people regarding a loaner, which is the least they can do, and now I can't even get that. They are incredibly disorganized and awful at dealing with customers. They sold us on their 'AMAZING WARRANTY', which we added additional warranty on the car yet we can't even be helped with a dead car that doesn't even start 3 weeks after purchase. I am SO frustrated with each person who was polite to us, but very unhelpful and gave fake promises and lied to us. I need this problem resolved and I will never buy a car from this dealership again. I wish I could give Dan O'brien Kia 0 out of 5 stars. All they care about is selling a car, which is clearly broken to a customer. I will be issuing formal complaints on the individuals who I have spoken with throughout this awful process as well.

Poor service... after a $902 bill I am still having mechanical issues with my vehicle.

Reimbursement from Kia for a rental on my recall as my contract stated.

I called on October 3 to make a payment and talk to kia about getting a defferment the first rep told me I qualified for 2 and after the payment went through I could call back and they could process them. I called vack and the lady was so rude did not want to honor the notes and refused to get me a supervisor worst experience ever. I plan on taking this to the top kia needs to honor what they tell you and I had been sick with covid. Train your people from overseas to be nice im.nice and expect the same.

My 2013 Kia optima caught fire while I sitting idle in the vehicle in a parking lot outside of an establishment in May of 2021. I started my vehicle, and was finishing up a phone call when I noticed smoke coming from my hood. When I opened the hood to investigate flames shot up from my engine. I called 911 and fortunately the fire department was close and we're able to put out the fire quickly and no one was hurt. If it hadn't been for the phone conversation keeping my attention, I would have taken off normally and the outcome could of been seriously different. I'm not sure what happens when you are actively driving a car that engulfs in flames but I imagine it's not pretty. There was a open recall on my car for a low pressure fuel tube malfunction that was thought to cause fires. The Kia dealership denied I had an open recall asked me to remove car from facility or they would tow it . They were low on space. . They said that they wouldn't cover my car for any reason anyway because it doesn't have the original engine it came with. The engine was replaced by Kia because of engine defect and recall but the local dealership could not see this car history. Eventually I was able to get a case opened with the corporate office and an inspection was done. They still denied me and no one was on the same page as far as car history. Was given the run around. The inspection report and estimate I have contradict one another. They spent 6 to tell me my cars problem is not there fault. They are unable and willing to answer my questions about inconsistencies.

I leased Kia seltos 2021. What a horrible car.It’s in the dealers work shop 3 times with the same problem, less than 9k miles.It just dies,starts rattling and stalls the transmission shuts off completely in the middle of the highway which is very dangerous.Manager of the service department Brain is very unprofessional.Car is in work shop for 4 days and no body is even calling me to let me know the progress.Ask for a loaner and they refused.Staff at Kia Karp in Rockville center ny got to get better.I’m very disappointed to how they’re handling this.I want to get out of this lease right away. Please I request someone to please get in touch with me to resolve this issue.

I have left 3 messages for both the General manager and Finance Officer to call me regarding issues I have with our sales agreement. After rushing thru the "signing process", and receiving the signed papers in the mail (approx. 1 to 2 weeks after the sale), I have noticed several items I have questions about and can not get anyone to call me back.

hello,

I took my car on Saturday for Service. (2016Kia Soul) I receive a letter to take my car to reset something in the engine or a sensor, but when we left we notice the car acting weird and a noise. Thank God we didn't take the freeway , because they left my hood open and I even notice some scratches in my globe compartment , that my car didn't have. I know my car is not a new car ,but still. The kids out side don't even know how to move the cars. This two kids one with short curly hair and the other skinny with glasses driving the cars like if they were toys. Get more professional people please and The mechanics to be more careful after they return the cars. Horrible Experience!!!!!!!!

I had a issue with my engine and looked up online and found out that there was a recall. I did not know about it because of my address being messed up with their account. Whomever updated my address only updated half of it. Called Kia they told me bring it in it would be fixed it's under the recall. Took it in I was then denied. Called other Kia dealership they told me to bring it in it be done. Denied again. Then they towed my car after I told them I was going to pay to get fixed.

Worst company ever. The number for Corporate Complaints is for roadside assistance and no one ever calls you back. I am still waiting for the corporate office to contact me.

They will not reimburse me for a car rental while my KIA 2015 SPORTAGEwas being fixed for 3 weeks at Bob Johnson Kia Rochester,NY as my contract stated. They lie to you.

Hollywood Kia customer service is the absolute worst. I been waiting over five months for a refund check. I left numerous messages and even went in person and still no refund check. The manager does not respond or return phone calls. I've bought five Suv's from them and this is how they treat me, one of their loyal customer. Do not purchase their warranties because when you try to cancel, you will get the run around.

My name is Sharon Peters and my complaint is Hollywood Kia in Pemroke Pines FL. I traded a 2019 Telluride for a 2021 Telluride and a 2020 Sportage for a 2022 Sportage in April and May 2021. I cancelled the tire and wheel warranty on both the old Suv's in April and May 2021. After many many calls and visits to Hollywood Kia, I finally received the refund check for the 2019 Telluride two week ago. I'm still waiting for the refund check for the 2020 Sportage. Again, I've called the dealership numerous times and left messages for the finance manager Mitchell and JC to call me and they do not call or respond to my calls about my refuund and I'm feed up with this dealership and how they treat their customers. i've bought five vehicles with Hollywood Kia and this will probably be my last. Please have someone check on my refund ASAP and get back to me. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. My contact # 786 586-8588. Email petersmccall@bellsouth.net.

Michael Kia of Groton, CT “repaired” my front right light a few months ago. Little did I know, they caused a fire hazard and it was slowly catching fire the whole time. Had it second checked by a private mechanic after it went out on 19SEP21 and was informed that I had a fire hazard on my car. Great time!

I’ve never felt so bad after leaving a dealership. The service department we’re so arrogant. I was trying to fix and issues they became rude and argumentative. I do not appreciate the ladies that were represented KIA today

I had a oil light blinking ,I went to Phil Smith Kia for service. To say the least I was in a vounable state and very nervous ot thinking I let the sell me a wheel alignment, new new air and compartment filters, they tried to sell me a battery this car is a 2018 soul with 26000 miles they didn't find out what the the warrantee problem was until they finished the other work 8 spent 591 dollars they tried to tell me my battery needed replacing I said I will do it I took it to A1 !uto parts they said it check out perfect on their machine.at the end of th e day he said he blew out the oil pressure line.591 for alot of not needed repairs aI will ne er bring my car ba k to them again.anther 5hing I told them 5he take from a red light was sluggish the sold me injection service then after they were done he said that the problem was the type of transmission t h e car had. Crooks if you ask me the care is still sluggish on takeoff . This was done on 08/18/21

Just want to let you know you have lost a customer. I own a 2016 Sorento, which I purchased new from Kia of Evans (Georgia) and for the second time it is leaking water into the passenger floorboards due to a clogged drain. The service department has no desire to expedite the repairs, the first appointment they can give me is September 28. This is unacceptable. My car is being damaged daily by a design flaw and Kia's representatives in Evans do not care. I have reached out to a local repair service who will see my car tomorrow and who stated they will try to see if there is something that can be done to prevent the issue from reoccurring. Too bad the dealership service department didn't try that last year. I am very disappointed, I have enjoyed my car but now it seems as if the KIA brand is less reliable that I previously thought.

On August 6 at 12:12 PM I noticed that my car would not start. I proceeded to call the Kia roadside assistance and gave them the Vin number of my car The representative told me that my car was not covered for roadside assistance because I did not own an Optima I owned a Sorrento. He said that the Sorrento did not have coverage for roadside assistance I told him that I drive an Optima. He told me to get out of the car and go look at the back of it and tell him what kind of car I drove as if I don’t know what type of car I bought. This set the precedence for the rest of my calls for me not to have any faith in the Kia company since their employee had already accused me ofNot giving the right information. After I calm down I called back to the customer service department and I spoke to a very nice lady who helped me to look into the root cause of why your system would not allow me to have roadside assistance on my Optima. She came back after researching and told me that there had been a mixup and eight Sorrento was also listed under the same Vin number as mine in your roadside assistance system. She could not supply any information as to how this could’ve occurred other than just human error. I have worked in customer service for years and I understand how mistakes are made however the first person that I spoke to was very rude. After the lady found out what was wrong she got a manager involved and they were able to get the system worked out and get me approved to have my car towed however it did not get picked up until 5:30 PM. So now my car is sitting at a garage and I will not get it back until Monday so I am without a vehicle for the entire weekend because one guy decided that I did not know what type of car I drove and would not help me fix the issue. I have dealt with your customer service before and I’ve been pleased with the outcome. But due to one person’s action it has put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day and has made my faith in your company very low. I am hoping to get my car back soon but I am not sure what is wrong with it or how long it will take but it could’ve been completed today possibly without the delay I had somebody just took my word for what type of car I actually own.

Started contacting Kia on June 30th 2021Is for a power of attorney to register a least car in another state due to relocation Must have contacted Kia 20 times Absolutely no movement Kia finance and Kia titled apartment are 2 separate entitiesOne hand doesn't wash the other Is no way for them to contact them except for email And that's a croc If emailed all info needed to them 3 or 4 times they kept telling us they never received the email car has been sitting unregistered for over 35 days at this point in time of complaint Spoke to numerous supervisors Is God absolutely nowhere with any of them were told 5 different stories by 5 different reps including supervisors absolutely know action taken If you're thinking about leasing a Kia they're customer service rates below 0 They have a bunch of flunkeys answering the phone and absolutely no one has a clue what they're talking aboutAugust 3rd car still unregistered with no end in sight car will be dropped off at the Kia dealer and they can talk to my lawyer. It's definitely a breach of contract it's unusable on registerable and you know what will never buy another Kia

In 2019 I traded in my 2013 Toyota Camry for Kia Sorento LXW FWD. The sales rep was very pleasant, I think his name is Chris, he said he looks like Johnny Depp! He said as I was a single parent, he would help me get the best deal because he is also a single parent. We test drove a KIA Sorento VS and I liked it. My Toyota Camry was valued on Kelley Blue Book for $8,705. I didn’t realize until later that Chris traded my car for $8,000 and not $8,705. I had to also put $6,000 cash down. Chris said the car lease would cost $350/mo. This was too much as I wanted to pay below my current monthly finance payment which was around $260. Chris checked the inventory and said there is another car exactly the same as I drove in the same color and would do a deal. He said he could do this for $265 which I was happy with. We went to look at the car and he said everything is exactly the same except there is no individual ACs, heated seats and automatic seat adjustments. I took the wear and tear plan also which increased the payment to $295.79. Signed the deal! Over the next week or so I started to realize that I didn’t like the ‘feel’ of the car, e.g. when I put my foot on the peddle to accelerate it was slow to move and the car sound was not as smooth and sounded ‘grindy’. I also started to ask myself why am I paying too much for leasing a car? Especially as I traded in my car and put cash down! I started researching and went to another Kia dealer. I test drove a Kia Sorento VS and this car was smooth and had the amenities as the car I test drove at Stevens Creek. We talked numbers and I gave the exact numbers as was on the lease I signed. i.e. $8000 for trade in and $6000 cash down. The dealer quoted $260/mo for the VS! He also mentioned that 2019 cars come with privacy screen, which I did not get from Stevens Creek. I was also told that I didn’t need to put cash down either and said it would only mean you pay an extra $20 or so! Shockingly, when I went to Kia Stevens Creek website and did an online calculation and inputted all the same payment details for the car I have, cash down, trade in, etc. the cost was $129/mo. There were rebates included! I did not receive any rebates! Another example if I had full trade in value cost would have been $108/mo. (see screenshot) When I further researched, I found new cars get cash rebates/incentives, cash offers! I then started seeing TV adverts for the same car I have for $219/mo with less cash down at $3,650 and no trade in!! (see screenshot) I also phone Kia Customer Service and told them about this and had a case open with them but they recommended speaking to Kia Stevens Creek dealers first. I spent weeks trying to contact the General Manager, Tony whom I’m told is the most senior person I can talk to. He did call me back once, but we kept missing each other’s call. I then emailed him a few times over the months and did not receive a response. When seeing advertisements, I feel very much cheated and scammed by Kia Stevens Creek! Especially as I am a single parent. I did not get a good deal. I even emailed the President and CIO of Kia and did not get a response. I emailed James Bell, Head of Public Relations from Kia USA and received a response! He said “Our dealers are franchised members of our business and as such are not employees of Kia Motors America. A customer financial decision and contract is entered with the dealer as a separate entity...not Kia Motors America. A complaint such as your own would need to be taken to the dealer for any potential solution.” So, not even Kia HQ will get involved, knowing that Kia Stevens Creek cheated me!

I purchased a 2014 Kia sorento with around 60K miles on it. I drove it for about 2 years and put on 50K miles. The engine blew up with no warning, no dashboard lights nothing. I contacted kia about their goodwill program and they offerred me $2000 towards my $7500 repair bill. When I called to question the amount, the mean lady, Vicki in customer service, told me that it was nice of the dealership to offer that. She had no idea of the amount that was offered and had no notes from the supposed district manager. What a joke.

I am very agitated with KIA’s service. I took my car 3 weeks ago to have my horn fixed. They called me and told me to come get it, that they would have to order a new horn and that it should be in that following Wednesday. It is now 3 weeks later and they have not contacted me yet. I have contacted them 3 different times and all they tell me is the horn has not come in yet and they will give me a call. Another issue is when I returned to pick my car up, when I got home my son wanted to know what I had hit. I replied nothing. He then lifted my hood and found where they had taken 3 screws out and did not screw them back. They had left the screws on the outside of the car’s windshield. I even contacted the corporate office and received the same response ( I’ll call you back).

I purchased a new Kia Rio from Pitre Kia on 6/16/21. My temporary tags expire in 4 days, and no one has contacted me about picking up my license plate. I contacted them last week to ask what the deal was, and still no one has gotten back with me. This is making me very angry, as I wasn't pleased with the sales process to begin with. I need my car to make money, I do door dash, and if I can't drive it come Saturday because I have no current tags, that puts me in a really tough spot.

Hello
I had an accident at the beginning of April 2021 I go to see kia agency kram (bouchamaoui chabchoub) for the repair, they tell me that they must make a paying estimate deductible from the final bill; I leave the car, they make an estimate with 13 missing parts we check on computer the availability of parts; they confirm me that they are available and put aside for the preparation of my car and that it misses only two parts to order. They ask me to pay 50% of the amount of the 02 missing parts and I order them to arrive 01 month later. When I come back after more than a month and after continuous calls to which they never answer to see if the parts have arrived, they tell me yes they have arrived but we don't have an appointment for the repair before 15 days. they give me an appointment on paper to bring the car in for repair on the 28/06/2021; I show up the same day, I order a rental car whose driver comes to see me on the spot at the kia house and who has been paid for the 10 days of rental but a surprise awaits me: the head of the spare parts department as well as the lady at the counter had lied to me because the initial parts that were in stock are no longer in stock and should be ordered and waited for another 1 month or more The only pretext they had to tell me is that these two people will be absent for 14 days because they have the covid and in the meantime I don't know what to do and who will pay for the expenses; I can't even change branch to go and repair somewhere else because they made me pay for the estimate and the advance on the spare parts to demand that I only repair at their place.
I find only one explanation for this is the lack of seriousness and professionalism of the team of Kram accompanied by a nonchalance and involuntary work; already that the Tunisians pay enormously expensive cars because of the customs too high and if then we do not find a competent after-sales service nobody will ever buy from them since to take the money they are the first but to solve problems they are the last and more they take people for fools.
now it's almost three months later and I'm still at the starting point with nothing in my hands

I purchased a new Kia Soul in January of 2021. One of their selling points was a $400 rebate for veterans.The salesman informed me I would receive the rebate in about four weeks. When I didn't receive it I went back to Kia and they told me their was some problems and it would take three months. After tree months I went back again this time they said o give it about six months. After six months i went back again now they do not know what the problem is. So they give me a e-mail address to write to and assured me they would take care of it. I e-mailed them and got an auto response they received my e-mail and a representitive will get back to me in one or two business days. I emailed them twice and never heard a word from them.

I have a 2017 Kia Forte with barely 22,000 miles on it.
The service engine light came on in early May, was taken to Pomona Kia on 5/10 to be fixed.
I was told that the reading couldn't be found and told to return again if it came up.
The next day the service engine light went on again. I played phone tag with the service manager and finally got another appointment for 6/15.
The service engine light came on again 6/18. Obviously the issue is not being resolved and Kia offers no rental cars for an extended stay.
I had a 2011 Kia Forte that was in a near fatal car accident with over 124,000 miles never with any issues.
I am being sent to Kia Covina on Monday 6/21 to hopefully get the issue resolved.
Note: Between my wife and 2 older daughters we have owned six Kia's since 2011. If needed I will turn this one in under the lemon law!

Don Millsap

I bought the vehicle on May 2nd, and I put down $23,000.00 and KIA gave $9,000.00 for my trade in. Until this day the 15th of June I do not have a legible tag. I tried to reach the financing manager to see if I can just pay the balance of what I owe on the Seranto 2021 and instead of making payments, being overcharge for the price that the vehicle was sold to me, so far no has reach out to me to work things out, this is my first time buying a KIA and all I want is to be part of the solution and not the problem.
Rose Nieves

I have a 2019 kia Forte with 19000 miles and it dies while driving and sometimes jerks when I am driving it I have taken it to Kia and they can not find anything wrong so I tried again to have it looked at and wanted 300 just to look at. So I took it to a different shop and found out it needs a torque converter. Every kia in my area has a 3 week out to get it in and they all still need to look at it and want the 300. And also they are saying the part is not covered.

It is two days that I am unable to drive my vehicle due to the temporary tag expired and I have called, sent emails and spoken to 4 customer service rep, it is now 19:00 and I haven't received no response. This is ridiculous that's two days that I have to carpool because I am unable to drive my own car to work. The complaints that I have sent through email not respond, then when they see the complaints then customers calls, listen but no solution. It's amazing that the down payment I've gave was cash quickly but to get a issue resolve does not work the same way. I did not buy a new vehicle to be parked in the garage. If not I will send emails to the next level.

First, I had taken my Kia Rio to the service Department (Had it towed) due to the fuel ignition system. It was VERY hard to start and it was missing and it was admitting WHITE exhaust. They said they could not find the problem, let it run and tried to say it was BAD gas. TWO months later it was missing and trying to stall. Prayed the whole time I got it two the dealer and they found the problem. It was still under warranty (that was good) Said it would be until the next day. I explained I was planning to go out of town (3 day holiday) WELL, kept waiting that Friday for a call and I had to call that late afternoon. They returned my call and said the automaniac worker had to leave for an emergency. I understand that, BUT why did they not call me before, It was a three day weekend, I had to FIND a ride to work because I was promise the NEXT day to get my car, and they did not even OFFER ME the option of a car to use because FIRST it was Kia's faulty ignition system (I understand about flaws) and it was like I do not care attitude from the workers (NOT the Head of Service department) ONE worker asked why did I not have a COUPON. FIRST it was KIA's First should have provided me a car, SECOND, they did not offer me an option to rent one (WHICH was late in the DAY) and offer to reimburse the rental fee. IF it was something like schedule maintenance that would take a while, I would have done that, BUT it was manufacture on the ignition/Fuel system. I do not understand while ALL the Kia Dealers so NOT have a car rental option on the site. They do in Greer SC, IF I would have called and explained what was going on with the issues of my car not running well, I would have been TOLD (from customer service) You did not schedule an appointment, so it may not have been seen for few days. I work for type of customer service and they would have tried, not to just blow me off. They Head of the Service Department was nice and understanding and did not know they was doing this.

We leased a kia teeuride 2021 . the engine blew . no one in kia is helping us. The contract states we can take the vehicle to a third party for maintenance. they claim the cap for oil was not placed back . The vehicle was serviced two months prior to the engine blowing. the vehicle never indicated check engine or low oil. the vehicle engine just slowed down and once stopped the engine gave out. once stopped it blew all oil out and there a picture of all the oil spilled out. impossible for the car not to have any oil when engine blew. considering the vehicle is bran new how is it that it gave no indications of service or engine problems. it is a lease. we called our insurance and since we had no accident or fire they wont cover. the certified maintaince third party also indicated that if they failed to place a cap the oil would have been expelled two months prior.. we are frustrated and Kia has no answers

Recall vehicle!! With Extended Warranty, was not sent notice or given phone call. Car sitting at dealership for over 2 months due to Engine faulty, I have 7 days for approval from consumer or I'm out of a car. I'm a single mom and the position they put me in without a vehicle for 2 months has been depressing and disappointing.

I purchased a Kia Care Choice Maintenance Plan administered by Fidelity Warranty Services when I purchased my 2021 Telluride in October 2020. I used a oil change coupon for my 1st oil change at Lupient Kia in Brooklyn Park, MN in March 2021 with no problems. The service was performed at no charge to me. Yesterday, 10-MAY-2021, I took my Telluride in to Lupient Kia again for my second oil change service. They refused to honor the coupon this time and I was treated very rudely. I spoke with Fidelity Warranty Services today about this incident and they verified that my plan is valid and that there is no reason why they shouldn't have accepted the coupon.

The dealership has had my car for two weeks and I can’t get a single person to call me. I’ve left message after message for the service manager and the service advisor.

My pay this is the worst company to work for

2016 Optima FE burning oil at the rate of a quart every 1000 miles. The car had about 32,000 miles when it started. The oil light flickered a couple of times on acceleration. It was still almost 1000 miles to go before the next oil change was due. It was 3 QUARTS LOW. It does NOT LEAK. It is burning the oil.
They want me to bring it in for an oil change. Hahahahaha hahahahaha. And, they’re SERIOUS. My mechanic is capable of changing oil. AND measuring the correct amount.
KIA BLOWS. Especially Premier KIA in Kenner, Louisiana. One of the key fobs wasn’t working so I brought it by the dealership. I was told it was NOT Kia’s problem. The car was only 8 months old.
I can’t continue, because I’m going to become beyond vulgar. ALSO, paint is already showing RUST. Just BEWARE!!!! KIA BLOWS.

I don’t know a lot about cars but I do know bullshit when I hear it.

I have been going to KIA dealership in Crystal River Florida for years, they were always great, then they were bought out by Jenkins KIA of Ocala, Florida. Now I can’t even get service there and was told they are booked up for 3 weeks and to visit their other dealership in Ocala.

I lost my AC in my Sorento due to a high AC line leak which needed to be repaired.
They did not have the part in stock.

As you can imagine, a laundry list of "needed" fixes were found. They recommended I get all these flushes that were already performed on my car and my service record should have shown this to these so called “service advisers”.

People think of the service advisor (also called a service writer) as a mechanic but basically, they are salesmen. They're even paid on commission. That means that the more work they convince you that your car needs, the more money that puts in their pockets.

I became a target for the service department to "upsell" as much additional work as possible.
The service advisor kept coming out saying things like “I respect Veterans” and "I'm on Your Side"

Introduction to the service manager is a gimmick to get you feeling special.

I have bought 4 new Kia vehicles in my life.
I actually love their cars.
KIA dealership in Ocala Florida put such a bad taste in my mouth that I will not fix my AC issue in my Sorento and will sell it.

I will never buy another KIA in my life.

I am from Tinsukia Assam ..I was booking Kia Sonnet on 22-12-2020 .. First we were told that the car will be available in the February last.. Uske baad bola gaya ki march first week me milega .... or ab bol raha hai ki April 22 ko milega ... jabki mene un ko 50000 / - advance booking diya hai ... KIA SONET co. Was kidding for me .... Please solve the problem

I never had to deal with a bunch of i don't knower's, this is absolutely ridiculous we need a letter been asking 2 weeks everyday and everyday we get smoke up our butts. We heard we faxed it 3 times ,not here we faxed it to motor vehicle no you didn't , we mailed to your house nope .why can't you just do your job send me my papers..

Worst experience with the dealer n executive delaing here in indore..very unprofessional

My complaint is with KIA finance. I have financed twice through their finance department because no one could match their percentage rate. I never missed a payment and was early more often than not. The problem has come with paying off my loan early. I paid a six year loan off in less than 2 years and now I cannot get my Title from them. I have called multiple times and have got the same story, we will send a request for the title department to send it to me. I cannot speak to anyone in the Title department, it is not allowed. I live in Alaska, and the way I understand it, the State requirement is that within ten days of payoff the tile should be sent to me. I have searched the internet for assistance and found this web site.

Very rude wouldn’t even run my credit told me i couldn’t afford payments like he knew what I had in my bank account I very very well could I am a black man the only customer in the building I see why very very very positive this was discrimination I’m very upset.

The salesman was fantastic , but the service dept was horrible. My daughter bought a kia soul and 4 days later a deer hit her car and the door handle on the passenger broke off , and she had a dent in the rear passenger side door. I called the dealership and explained the problem and told them I thought it was a small dent. I was told my daughter was told she needed to order the door handle first. We brought her car in on Saturday because that is the only day that she is free. First the person at the service desk came and looked at the damage for less than thirty seconds and said they couldn't fix it. but what really got my daughter mad is that the person kept putting his finger in the space for the handle and trying to pull off the rubber that was there. We returned the door handle and got our money back. I have never heard of a dealership that doesn't do repairs on their cars. also the finance person led her to believe the factory warranty covered routine maintenance for 25,000 miles. we scheduled her first maintenance at Coastal Kia in Wilmington NC and was told she would have to pay for the maintenance the first maintenance is only covered if you the car to the dealership where it was purchased. My daughter would rather pay than go to Jacksonsville Kia again. we will never go there again. but ending on a good note the salesman was excellent, I don't remember his name.

I went to the Kia service department on July 17, 2019 at 10:15am to get a new tire. I had speaking to Debbie on the phone and she said she had the tire I needed in stock, I knew it would be no problem. I got there and not even a 1/2hour in Debbie came in and got me and brought me back to look at my car. She showed me the treads on my tires and showed me the wear on them and informed me I would need 4 new tires now instead of 1. Now I pay extra for the oil changes for life, and part of their oil change inspection is to check my tires tread and inform me that my tread is wearing low. If they had done that, I could have planned and prepared to get my tires done. Not get ambushed. Also part of their inspection is to periodically rotate and balance my tires also looking at them to check for wear and tear. None of this is ever done. Why have a inspection checkpoint system if you are not going to do it?? Every time I get my oil changed they say my car looks great, and I am on my way. Then they want to quote me almost 500.00 for 4 tires. That is ridiculous!!!
I had to turn into someone I hate to get them down on the tires. I shouldn’t have to get mean in order for them to do their jobs. That is not my personality. Now i worry they will do something wrong to make me have an accident. I hope not. It is now 12:10 pm, and I know they have other customers but I have waited long enough. I have a very bored daughter with me. They have not stocked the customer service lounge, so there are no snacks, and no fresh popcorn, and there are flies buzzing around. This is disgusting. Something has to change. New management, or some people who give a damn. Thank you.

I have a 2018 Optima have not had a year leather inside they replaced the seat cover and when I had that done found crack in top of seat drivers side three places ...they took pictures he called and told me they will not repair this. this is the same seat drivers side. said it was normal !!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME......NOT NORMAL...MAYBE 10-15 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD......WHEN THEY JUST FIXED THE SEAT AND FIND TOP OF SEAT THE SAME WAY I THINK THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MATERIAL THEY USED WHEN THE CAR WAS BEING BUILT..... I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH TO HAVE MY SEAT REPAIRED. WHAT DO I DO NEXT???? CALLING HEADQUARTERS... BOTTOM WAS REPAIRED NOW TOP NEEDS IT SAD.... IMAGE IS AT ALLIANCE STORE

I sent you a complaint. About strut spring problem on this car . You never replied to me. . 2018734579 .

Discolorations of rims drivers side Midwest KIA of Wichita Ks took pictures of rims in December 2018 took car in March 2019 to have A Pillar replaced drivers side after 5 months also told again about rims, took car in May 2019 for recall was told they would see me in two weeks for rim replacement. It is July 13 still no response!!! Called your corporate people twice and emailed once to avail. So filed a complaint with BBB in hopes of getting something done. Shouldn't take six months to order new rims. Midwest KIA is the most incompetent and negligent customer service I have ever dealt with. Like my KIA Soul, but not happy with Midwest KIA dealership! They don't hesitate to call or email wanting me to trade my car in, but can't take of minor issues I have with my 2015 KIA Soul. Midwest KIA has lost my business will only go there with KIA related problems , no oil changes or anything else....

Took 2012 KiA Soul in for recall work on recall SC176. NHTSA recall # is 19V120. My daughters car, whom I am making payments on, started acting up on 7/6/19 so she took it to Autozone to get codes read from the check engine light that was lit indicating something was wrong. Her grandpa always told her to do that since it was FREE. It showed piston misfires and possible catalyic converter and oxygen sensor issues. After checking her VIN online, I found that this recall was serious and could cause the car to catch on fire or lock up and cause an accident. IT WAS NOT SAFE TO DRIVE! I purchased the extended warranty on the car and found out that it expired after 100,000 miles which was ridiculous cause the warranty on the new car was that much. SO, WHAT KIND OF EXTENDED WARRANTY WAS THIS?? NOTHING....USELESS! I took it to dealership and they have had it since 7/8/19 and have done nothing. Got KIA Corporate involved and they assigned a case number and worker to it but still nothing is getting done. After checking online, I'm finding a LOT of complaints on KIA and how they fail to honor recalls and warranty work. Always giving customers the runaround. Yes, I was denied yesterday on this recall cause the codes they want don't pop up for them and they cannot work on it until they do so they are refusing to fix it even though it has all the systems the recall talks about. Guess my daughter will have to have an accident or die in a car fire to realize this recall should have been FIXED!! I FILED A COMPLAINT ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TOO AND WILL ANYWHERE ELSE TO WARN PEOPLE NOT TO BUY A KIA OF ANY KIND!!!!

KIA Motors Corporation / lack of parts for kia stinger 3.3gts
United States

hi i purchased a kia stinger last year in united kingdom because lack of availability in ireland, however i had a bit of an accident inthe car ive been trying to source part from through gowen motors on the navan road dublin im now 5 months of the road while my car is de valuing in cost after a frustrating wait for almost 5 months my parts were to arrive in dublin on monday morning this never happened and now ive been told end of august this is i beleive not true as a kind guy told me more like end of october
the part number i require is 64101 j5000 its a front carrier for kia stinger 3.3gts this is the flag ship car from kia which is failing customers desperatly.
ive a live radio debate come up on the joe duffy radio station which is the national radio station here in ireland im been told theres no part world wide by parts department in gowen motors . why couldnt they tell me this when i was bying this car its a joke
i spoke to joe in kia ireland who was no help at all
can someone please help me please.
my insurance is 2200 euro ive only driven on it for 2 weeks im loosing money on storage of the car aswell
nick duffy 00353858482110

With 65.000 miles. The front spring struts. Broke . I was lucky didn't get into an accident . I never heard in my life that such a strut spring snaps and brakes .with very low mileage . The mechanic shop told me. It was very dangerous. To drive this vehicle . It cost me lot of money . And Kia corporate don't want to deal with it . It's a big mfg defect. .

My name Harry Abajian .. I have a choking surprise complaint about tha Kia which I dont believe that will happen to any car even . The front springs snapped out of the struts . The front car start making noise and shaking during applying. The brakes and the steering was really shaking . I. Thought it was bad pads or rotors . Until I sent it to a mechanic in Flanders new jersey to look at it . After they put on the lift and cheked it that the spring was snapped out of the struts and was surprised and was choked because I never heard such a thing could happen . And. The slider pin brake caliper is stuck doesn't move . With a car 65.000 low miles . Is there any defect on the front struts. Because I never heard such a spring snaps out in my life ,...with the calipers stuck don't move . Please can you help me out with this . My number 2018734479 . And the in the repair shops. Will cost lot of money . I. Appreciate getting back to me . Thank you The car was safe to drive. . I left it in the shop until its fixed . The name of the shop is. Mavis in Flanders new jersey .

I want to be clear, I am a Kia, owner and customer that uses his vehicle for his personal business and up to this event had every intention to upgrade my Kia this year. For purpose of a new van to expand my businesses as well a nice mobile office. I had the Sedona in mind. I will never purchase anything from Kia again. I will upgrade my vehicle not with a Kia.
My two buisiness are a courier service and home inspectior. I was contracted my a local courier service, one of my stops was Bloomington Kia, I had a delivery of a bumber. The parts guy that meet me in the delivery area was Tim, I told him I have a delivery for him and need a singnature. I asked me where did it come from. I mentioned the name, but could not remember the exact name. I had 3 other deliverys in my Kia, and could not remember the exact name that it came from I was close, but told him IM looking it up right now. He started shouting at me, and I quoate. "Its your job to know where it comes from" I said IM looking it up right now. He continue to shout at me, belittle me. Lecture me how my job is to be done. I said "You dont need to lecture me, I know what my jobs is." He then shouted at me to get out! Get! Get! and the same time using his hands in a shoeing away motion. I left, as he was shouting at me.

I then really want to order a luggage rack for my Kia Sportage, I was happy to see I had a delivery in Bloomington Kia, so I could order a part for my car. How every, this simple request was obstructed by Tim, when I when to the parts counter there was a young lady at the computer. I asked If I could get something ordered, she said I don't work up front here I will get you someone. Well, she grabs Tim to help me. He immediately tells me to "GET!" Get Out! I turned and walked out, and told him I wouldn't order any thing from him anyway.

I then, call my contractor and immediately told him what happened. With out me telling him the guys name, mainly because I didn't know, he says it sounds like Tim. He said he could keep me away from there. I thank him and said yes please.

Fast forward to Friday night 6/28/19 Kia needs a delivery to a auto shop. I get the call, so I go pick up the part. Hoping I would not have to run into the same guy Tim, there have been a couple young ladys there they are friendly and kind. No problems with them, I was hoping one of them would be there. But, no such luck. It was Tim, what happened next was some of the most egregious behaviour, stunning adhorrent. He opens the back door and starts laughing at my face. Walks right up to me and loudly starts laughing in my face. Then he starts shouting for Chan, his manager. Not much of a manager, but he Tim is continuing to shout "Chad come quick, its the guy I told you about"" He continues to shout this to Chad. I tried to defuse the situation, I said, IM not here for troublle, I just want to pick up the part and get going. I dont want any trouble. But he did not hear me over his own shouting for Chad to come quick to see the guy he was talking about. He walks back in to back door to meet Chad and he immedialtely starts to make wrong statements and comments about me. I said that wasnt true. I did told you I did not want any trouble, then I started to tell Chad what he did to me the first time I was there (Tim) . Chad jus said, its your word against his. Completely complacent and walk me out.
I left completely astonished to what just happened to me, I went to the counter where I asked for Chad again. I told him I will be making a complaint with his manager.

I turned and walked up to the front. I asked a receptionist to see a manager, I tolder her what just happened and she said I should see the sevice manage. I left to see him, but he had left for the day. I told to other service guys what just happeded, they suggested to speek with the Dave, the location manager. They graciously took my name and number.

Dave calls me the next day, and here is his apinion, and I quote. "Well, you where on my dollar" I said to him, So that gives you the right to treat me how every you want too! He immediatley back track that statement. But lets be clear, that is his sentatment. Im on his dollar he treat me or anyone else however he wants. if they are "on his dollar"

I will never purchase another item from Kia, I will not build my businesses using Kia products. I am so dicussed with this complany attitude towards a workiing class person, how they can treat you how they please. If your on there dollar.
Kia lost a customer and gained an enemy!

I take my 2012 Kia Soul to Montrose Kia in Sheffield, Ohio because of a recall on the catalytic converter. I tell them that the car is doing all the things that it says it would do if the converter was bad and that the engine light came on. First she says do you have your keys and do you want to have the diagnostic check done which would be a 118.00 charge. I say no, I figured the recall was the reason why the light came on and that Auto Zone does it for free. She takes keys and leaves. An hour and half later the keys are still on her desk and I say we will be leaving... my husband goes to ask about car not knowing i told her we were leaving....he asks how long on car?....she says I thought you were leaving. another 2 and a half hours later car is done she says go to checkout for keys....no explaining about car other then the printout which just says it was updated and I need an oil change and to replace a parking light....we leave only for the car to act up again and the engine light comes on again. I don't want to take it to them so what do I do. While you are driving it hesitates then the rpm gauge just stops working. Sometimes the car stalls sometimes not. The engine light comes on. It doesn't say they changed the converter or if they back checked for any damage to the engine. Why have a recall if they don't check everything. What am I suppose to do?

Air Bag light is on, brought it into shop & was told $2,000 to fix the air bags. I was told that they will not work until fixed, just went out.

I bought a Kia 2019 Sportage in April 2019, the sales representative asked about how much money did I have to put down. My reply was nothing, because the advertisement stated no money down, After selecting a vehicle the paper work process began. The salesperson Rolland Owusu-Ansah then stated to me that he and the Sales manager Sang Dang discovered that I would receive 3500 back due to the trade in of my current vehicle a Kia Sportage 2017 which I purchased in 2016. I of course was very excited, Rolland stated to me that the check would come to me in about 45 days and I would turn the check would be used for the down payment in the amount of 3500 dollars. Rolland and the manager also stated that I would need to write a check for the 3500 to be deposited by Kia win 45 days. As the 45 days approached I became a little concerned so I began calling Rolland to inquire about the refund I should be expecting, Rolland stated he spoke to Kia finance and just be patient the check is coming. I stated to Rolland that if the check was presented that it would cause fees to my account. Rolland stated that it's only the overdraft fees. Well to date I have received three overdrafts totaling 115.50. Well the only check I received was for 436.81 for my gap insurance refund. I immediately called Rolland to inquire about this check because I was informed that a check for 3500 would be arriving soon. Rolland stated that no that was not the check and I should be expecting the check for the 3500 dollars. I held onto the check for several weeks after I received it inquiring with Kia finance about the check I had received also about the check I was anticipating receiving. The Kia representative stated that the check I received was The Gap insurance and it was for my use however I decided to use it. The more I inquired with Rolland the more he became evasive and not returning the calls he stated that he would to contact me to Mike in finance. On yesterday I spoke with a Lisa from finance that stated to me that I have a 3500 check that was presented for payment, and of course I didn't have the money to cover it assuming that there was a 3500 check on it's way to me to cover this. I was informed on yesterday that a refund was transferred inhouse to Kia for a little over two thousand. The check that I received for the Gap insurance should have been used for that balance after the 2,000 odd dollars was applied to the account which would have left a balance of $870 as opposed to a balance now being odd of 1,315.00. This is my third care with Kia and I really feel that I was totally misled to believe that things were going to work out smooth, the problem was the check was to never come to me as I was informed Kia received monies almost immediately and I was not informed. Even after inquired with the dealership I was still given the run around. This will be my last transaction with Kia Motors, I have referred several people to Kia who bought cars but I'm done with all that. No one has stated that I will be reimbursed for the overdrafts. I would have never written a 3500 dollar check on my account without the funds already being there, but I was convinced by the dealership in Timonium that this was a sure deal. At this point I am very hurt and disillusioned with Kia motors and their subsidiaries; because I thought I was a valued customer. Customer service ranks first with me, and when that falls short I refuse to spend my money any where were people are not honest and forthcoming where I am concerned, if I had been informed in the being that some monies had already been applied and that amount there may have been a more favorable outcome for me. I feel like Nationwide Kia in Timonium received what they needed from me to make money and that was their only and main concern NOT ME1 Sincerely an extremely dissatisfied customer!!

I have been a customer with Kia for over 12 years. This will be my 4th Kia I have purchased and do not get me wrong I love all my Kias,
Recently I went in to have my Sorento's sunroof looked at we were there for 2 1/2 hours and told they would have to order parts. They did called an let me know my parts were in I dropped off the car the night before by 4:30 p.m. someone from Kia in Florence made sure that my car was delivered to my work upon completion, great well that's what I thought. Two days later when I finally had a chance to look over my car (fyi I work two jobs back to back and the second job I do not get home til after dark) I noticed grease stains on my liner where they worked on my sunroof and grease all on the door jam (unsure if this is what you call it) immediately I took pictures and sent to Angela Feldkamp at Kia via email. No phone call was received from her she only responded via email. However she did apologized and said she would make it right in the email, she also stated that she would forward the email over to Tony Darpel their service manager. Well, it took til Wednesday when my husband took my son's car over to Kia for an appointment he had to find out that Angela said someone will pick the car up to have it detailed. The following week she had someone from Kia Florence come to my work to pick it up to have it Detailed and returned to me the same day by the time I got off work at 1 p.m. Well this did happen but the Detailed vehicle not so much. Upon them returning my car I looked it over with them. I pointed out the grease stains still on the interior roof of my car and on the door jams of the the doors. I was told that Angela was at lunch, I informed the gentleman that dropped it off to have her call me. My car was picked up at 8:00 a.m. and dropped back off by 11:39 a.m., when I got off work at 1 p.m. no phone call from Angela. I drove to Burlington to Jake Sweeney Kia and spoke to Angela. I asked her to look at my vehicle she saw that they did not clean up their grease that was in my car and for that matter if they had someone detail it they got robbed. The car was not even vacuumed, nor were the grease stains removed. Angela did tell me she would get me a loaner and have my car detailed again. Hmm twice in one day now why would that need to happen if it was completed the first time the right way. I seems to me that Angela may have good intentions but she obviously is not following thru. I am unsure as to why they would of let that vehicle leave their lot without inspecting it. I am extremely unsatisfied and tired of being inconvenienced for something they have had two chances to get right and can't.
I have not heard from the service manager at all. This car was not a cheap car, and the disrespect that their technicians showed to my vehicle is uncalled for. How would they like it if I got into their vehicle that they paid 40K for and put grease all over the roof and the door jams.
Pretty sure someone that works hard like i do would not appreciate it.
I have phots but i cannot seem to upload them as to I only have them as a pdf.

Carrie Hill
859*445*9448

Submitted information in March to get reimbursed for my motor that was a recalled. I was to be paid back 2 car payments which I made when my Kia was being repaired. Everyone says something different and keep getting a run around. Check was approved and expedited 3 weeks ago(so they say) yet still nobody has a clue or correct information. WORST customer service EVER. When asked to have a supervisor contact you, they dont..you'll have to call back and demand to speak to someone. NOT IMPRESSED and would like answers NOW!!!! Kia consumer affairs is useless.

After keeping the care for three month kia service center return my care with scotch take all over the front bumper and the engine cover fall out in 30 minutes

I had my KIA Sorento towed to Fucillo to have them look into the smart key system not working (unable to start my vehicle, no feature worked) on May, 6 2019. It is now June, 8 2019 and they still have not fixed the issue and seem to have no clue as to what is causing the issue. The last option was they are ordering a part that I was initially told would be in in a couple days and now is still not there after a second receive date has failed to be delivered.

When I talked to a service advisor I have only received "possibilities" that a part might fix the issue. I am beginning to feel very frustrated and even angry at my experience. They have left me with the impression that the service department is run very poorly and even incompetence. Definitely I will NEVER bring my vehicle back to their company again!

It has been over a month now without my vehicle! I own my own business and this is hindering my business and profiting in it!

The whale tail cover which protects the radio components on the roof fell off. I purchased a replacement whale tail online for $10.00 and went to the Kia dealership where I purchased the car to attach the purchased item. I was told that it is not a warranty item and the cost would be $450 to repair. I can't believe that any component which should have been permanently attached falls off and I as the consumer is forced to pay to replace it. I went to a local body shop and he replaced the one I had bought for free so the bottom line is how dare Kia charge $450 for an item that cost $10 to replace. I am a senior citizen on a fixed income with a husband who is wheelchair bound. That withstanding my next purchase of a car will certainly not be a Kia.

I have 2016 Kia Forte with a little over a 100,000.00 miles on it. My car was experiencing misfires, and slow acceleration. I took the car to Sons of Kia at 100 Sons Dr. McDonough, Ga. Explain that I what was happening to my car to the best of my ability. Even informed them I had a diagnostic done on the car. The service person from behind the counter informed me that Sons of Kia has to do their own diagnostic and it would cost a $125.00.
I told them to do the diagnostic but call before service on my car is done. They contacted me the same day and informed that my spark plugs and fuel coils would need to be replaced because they are after market parts. They were causing my car problems. I asked the service person would this fix the problem and would my vehicle be operational. In other words, would my car be fixed and running and be good to drive. she said, yes. it would. So, I said go ahead with the repair. Later, I get a call and she says the parts have to be order and car has to stay overnight. I said ok, do you have a loner or a rental. No loner but I could rent a car from Kia.
The next day before 3pm, She calls me to inform that the car was not running and it would need a catalytic converter costing $1900.00. This was after charging me $844.00 for changing out after market parts (spark plugs and fuel coils). I asked why she didn't inform me when the diagnostic was done that the catalytic converter needed repairing. I would have started with that repair first. She said, the diagnostic didn't show that code. i said, impossible this is a kia car and this is a kia dealership. If you had done a proper diagnostic then every code would have showed indicating a problem with this vehicle. She would not answer just looked at me.
She then stated, let get the master mechanic or mechanic manager that person never came out to speak to me about my car repairs. She returned repeating same things as before blaming the after market parts. I feel that I have been taken advantage of by this dealership because I left with a car that is not running and had to be towed away. The Service Dept. customer service is awful and I have been scammed out of my money by this dealership. The least Sons of Kia could do is talk with me. I feel disrespected to say the least. I bought my car from this dealership and will never recommend anyone to this service dept.
I made a complaint to Kia Corporation and was promised a call back and no call from anyone. Again, leaving me hurt and dissastfied with the treatment received by Kia Corporation and it's dealership bearing the name Kia. Someone could have tried to help me to bring my car whole again or not charge me exorbitant prices to have a three year old vehicle towed away.

I wouldn't even give this company one star. I bought a car from kia on the blvd with in a year my engine went and I need a replacement. I took over 3 weeks for them to tell me what was wrong and its now been three months and I still have not received my car back. EVery time I call they tell me they need to do something else and it will be another couple days. Mean time I have been paying for a rental car and car payments out of pocket they said they would reimbursed the rental car for the first 6 weeks and then when done reimbursed for the rest well I have been waiting a month for a check and when I email the head of Kia i get no responses. Mind oyu I have a full time job and kids who do after school sports and I am the one doing the pick p drop off and there answer when I told them I ant keep affording a rental car was take it back and find another way to do what i need to. I have never been so jerked around by a company. I would never recommend KIA EVER ! I REGRET CONTINUING BUSINESS. WITH THEM!!

My complaint is with service I receive at Horne Kia in Gilbert Arizona. My first oil and tire rotation 3months after purchasing my 2018 Kia Soul I asked them if they would take a look at a loose trim piece on front passenger door. They took the hole panel off put a bunch of washers in the door and sid they still didn't know what was wrong with it. They accidently fix the loose piece when putting the panel on. They left greasy finger prints on the door soft material. I noticed it on the way home I complained they send me an email response. It says what do you want me to do about it. The 2nd visit when I arrived I was not even acknowledge for about 10 minutes and thy had to track my service writer down. This past Monday 06-03-19 I tried to call and schedule service. There was no one available to answer according to the receptionist. She asked for my number and would have someone call me. I never received a call. I finally got through on 06/04/19. They said there was no appoint times for Saturday I could be a walk in. I am now to the point this is my last Kia/Hyundai and will never buy anything from any of the Horne Dealerships do to treatment in both service and sales.

How do I go about making a complaint about All-Star Kia in San Bernardino California. As of right now I’ve just written a poor service review on YELP.

I can be reached at 951-212-1132

Kia Vancouver, 396 SW Marine Dr, Vancouver, BC V5X 2R6, Canada
Took my car in for servicing at this location. Never bought my car from this location though.
After servicing, I get weekly unsolicited calls from sleazy salespeople. SO ANNOYING! If I am interested in purchasing a vehicle, I will call a salesperson. But to have weekly sales calls after servicing, is just a violation of my privacy and so unethical.
To make it worse, the grumpy tech was really sloppy in his workmanship. Left a mess in the car and didn't vacuum the car afterwards. Also forgot to put all the parts back together. How can you trust the lazy techs at this location when parts are left in your backseat???
I feel ethically raped by the salespeople and their lack of morals.

they took $1040.58 for bank 2 catilac convert after diagnosis said it was driverab ne no good or better some one tuned down the ildel screw

The only reason I gave 1 star is zero was not available. Case # 13151388 was opened on 4/30/2019 for a recall issue with my Kia Soul. Car was towed to Destination Kia in Albany, NY the following day. On 5/15/2019 I had not heard a word about my car and proceeded to call looking to get an update on the status. Neither the Consumer Assistance Center with Kia Motors nor the dealership knew where my car was. I called the tow company who told me that they had seen my car parked at the Kia lot just the day before and still neither the dealership nor the CAC Kia knew where my car was. Repeated calls and many hours on hold, one hold was for an hour and a half, Destination Kia finally found my car parked in their lot. On May 20th I still had not heard back from anyone so I called Destination Kia and was told the car was ready, but to get it towed back to me in Bennington, Vt, I would have to call CAC Kia. The representative there said they had approval to return my car to me that day. I called 3 times last night before 6 p.m. I was told once more someone would call me back. They did not. I called again today and at 12:50 a text from CAC Kia stated my car should arrive in 50 minutes. At 3:30 I called again to find out where my car was and I was told the tow company would pick it up in 25 minutes and deliver it to Bennington , Vt. one hour from Destination Kia. The car is to be towed to Enterprise car rental and they close at 6 p.m. I doubt I will see my car today. At 5:44P.M. Destination Kia called again for the address to deliver my car to. The tow company was just picking up my car. So the 4 P.M. time was a fabrication. By the time my car is delivered Enterprise will be closed. I am beyond frustrated and this experience leaves doubting I will ever own another Kia.

Bout a 2015 Escalade, was told the gps would be calibrated, Several Lies later I had to go pick it up 6 days later from a Cadillac dealer and it wasn’t touched. We to talk to GM and was told “We can go get it for you” Was very unhelpful and the absolute worst car buying experience you could ever imagine. And the very clean vehicle came back with grease all over the carpet...PATHETIC excuse for Service and help.

They approved my daughter and now they said she couldn’t keep the car really I guess we need to call the BBB it’s sad that y’all are still treating blacks the way you do

I purchased a 2014 Kia Sorento in 2013, brand new from Outten Kia in Hamburg, PA. I only have this car for 6 years and the paint I coming off in multiple areas of the car especially around the window, hood and roof area. in NO way should this be happening on a car that is only 6 years old. I also had to have the radiator replaced because the seam was coming apart and leaking. I loved this car when I purchased it, but I will not be buying another Kia unless this paint issues is taken care of at NO cost to me. if this is how you sell your product to the consumer then you need to change your practice. this is a terrible paint job by all means. I am expecting to hear from you with a reply.

I just sent this e-mail to the Customer Service Department of KIA of Clay, NY, but I decided that I really needed to send it to the KIA Headquarters.
I have purchased four KIA vehicles in the past 8 years and have loved each one. However, I am extremely disappointed with an issue that I am currently having with my 2018 Sorrento. On February 20, 2019 I had an appointment with the KIA of Clay Service Department for an oil change and a maintenance check with my ten month old vehicle. I was told that everything checked out and was on my way. Five days later, I had a problem with the engine while driving, and my vehicle was then towed to the same KIA location. I was told that a part needed to be ordered for my vehicle, and that it could take anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month. I was also told that I would receive a loaner car, but there wasn't one available at that time. That was February 25th. I finally received the loaner car two weeks later, on March 11th. I cannot begin to tell you what an inconvenience that was for my family and I. Meanwhile, a month passed and I hadn't heard any information about my Sorrento. I made a phone call to the Service Department, and was told that the estimated time of arrival for the part needed would be on April 12th. Today is May 2nd, and I still have not heard any updated information regarding my vehicle. It has now been 2 1/2 months since KIA of Clay received my vehicle. This seems unbelievable to me. I continue to make my payments, since I understand that that entails a different department, but I will expect to be credited for not driving my vehicle at all in March or April, and I am not even sure about May at this point. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Laurie Erwin (Laureen A. Nappa Erwin)

My wife's Optima was towed to the dealership Feb 8th 2019 in Anchorage AK shortly after a recall check, apparently the engine failed (still under warranty). My recent research show's that you are having a problem with some of your engines. Here is my problem with KIA and your Anchorage dealer: Car towed to dealership 02/08/19h, we received a call from dealer, Cody, 02/13/19 stating the engine failed and would need to be replaced, this would about a month and my wife is given a loaner vehicle. (Ok not to bad so far) A month goes by with no contact, wife calls dealership on 03/11/19 to find out about car, was told by a Jake that Cody no loger works here he is trying to figure it out? (don't know or care about your internal strife). Jake now tells my wife that the new engine for her car will not be in until 03/25/19. No contact again from dealer, we call to inquire about the car on 04/15/19 only to hear that KIA is having a problem praducing engines and that it will be another month. OK this is unacceptable, I called the dealer ship and asked to speak to the service department manager, Moises Gonzalas, told him I am not happy and I will be in to speak with him in person. (We live an hours drive from the KIA dealership) I told Mr. Gonzalas that I am not a happy customer for several reasons, mainly that my wife was given a base model car to drive, ok for a couple of weeks not months and now your telling us will be more months. My wife is driving your top of the line Turbo Optima and you should have made sure she has nicer car to drive. We were told that KIA does not allow for or have nicer loaner vehicles and there is nothing he could do. I told MR Gonzalas that this was unacceptable and that I would be filling a complaint. I than questioned him as to why no one has offered to make us a deal on a new car?, he shrugged and asked if that was option for us, told him after or better yet before 4 months goes by of course its an option, something KIA should have as a standard policy in place for warranty work taking longer than 4 weeks. It should also be standard policy to place a customer in a equivalent trim packaged vehicle for warranty work taking longer than 4 weeks. I mean good grief how do you stay in business when these simple and real expectations of a customer are not being met and the information from your dealer is unreliable, and no updates coming from the dealership period, even after requesting those updates! I will also be contacting Litha with the same complaint. Further more they did not even have an optioned out KIA on their lot for consideration.

Have feedback for Kia?