Woolworths Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Woolworths Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-638-434

If you are a Woolworth's customer with a complaint, use our free feedback form and let us know what happened. Another great way to reach the company is by sending a quick email to customer service, using the address feedback@woolworths.com.au or shoponline@woolworths.com.au.

Woolworth's does have a customer support number and contact info section under the FAQ and help website, but it is difficult to find. You will have to look on the left hand side of the page to see the link to the contact phone numbers. If you do want to call the Woolworth's customer service hotline to report a problem, the phone number is 1800 000 610 and the best time to reach them is Monday-Friday 6am-12am. It seems like rather odd hours for a customer hotline, but you might still give it a try.

Woolworth's has a fairly active Facebook page if you would like to post a complaint there, but they are not yet active on other social media accounts like Twitter. Like any social media post, make sure your feedback is honest and detailed. Some customers choose to write a letter to the Woolworth's corporate mailing address at GPO box 4535, Sydney 2001. The Woolworth's CEO is Grant O’Brien.

Woolworths Contact Information

1-800-638-434

Browse reviews of other Supermarkets

Top Woolworths Complaints

Hi
Last week i purchased a can of First Force Crawling Insect Killer from your store at Newton, SA. I used it this morning and liquid continually escaped from the nozzle.
I decided to return and exchange the can even though I no longer had the receipt. I explained the issue to the checkout person and was given a hard time as I didn't have the receipt and hey were not familiar with the brand. I was then told in a tone that wasn't customer friendly, the can had been used. again I had to explain the reason for the return again.
I was offered a refund and when I said I was after an exchange can i was told I was getting a refund so i could purchase a better brand!

Even though the end result was a new can of surface spray, I felt I had been accused of some wrong doing. I have never returned a faulty product to a grocery store before but i believe the return process should not leave a customer feeling upset

Sorry to tell you this, in your catalogue you advertise. Your goods with a price next to the item

This is the 2nd time I'm sending u a mail, and I'm really pi****d off, have spoken to about 10 cosultants that puts me on hold for 10mins everytime I call to check my account, everytime telling me the same story the money will be in my account in 48hrs, its been 10 days still nothing, if that is the way you people work, I'm blocking the debit order u can use the R530 of ther initiation fees for this months inst. and I will pay you everymonth cash. I think that's the best. YOUR CONSULTANTS AND THEIR SERVICE IS PATHETIC!!!
0711239808 ( 10 DAYS ) 2 MAILS & 10 PHONE CALLS

I want to know? Does Woolworth's workers get higher ratings than customers? Lichtenburg Woolworth's open late haven't go stock in store and when you talk to the Stocktaking Manager of Head office about service its been told to you that he told you before if you want stock you must place the order and they will order it for you like parsley because the don't always keep stock....REALLY!!!!???? Must we not buy at Woolworth's anymore and do they not need customers anymore??? Please reply as soon as possible so that I know what to do?

Hi, My name is Sally and I am still a loyal woolworths (61 Mabo Blvd, Bonner ACT 2914) customer ever since the shop was built.
I am a single mom came to Australia from south sudan as a refugee with four little children. My husband was killed in the conflicts. I can not describe the trauma me and my children suffered and still haunting us.

We are extremely grateful to this great country Australia which saved us and adopted us as its own. We have received immense support from the community in Canberra and we are doing our very best to give back and contribute to this society significantly.

Since we have suffered a lot and helped by this country therefore we tend forget and forgive some minor incidents we come across. We believe in reaching gaps and facilitating cultural understanding by cooperation and by living according to laws and values of the land.
Yet sometimes something goes beyond toleration. in this case I have been subjected to rude behavior and racial abuse by one of the woolworths employee name " Stacy' aged about 40+.

If it is just one incident then I would not take this trouble to write. It has been going on for nearly a year now and many incidents. She never helps me with any inquiry and refused to serve me in many occasion by citing that she is on break or other irrational reasons. While I witnessed she talks spontaneously with other customers and serves them but in my case typical bad manners.

She intentionally checks my bag while she lets go others. She does it every time she sees me and I try to laugh away. I even asked her that you have checked my bag many many times and you find nothing then why do insist on doing it ? She tells me it is a policy. I understate it is policy but does it only apply on me?

I usually try to avoid her when I go for shopping as it is stone away from my home. Today she saw me and I was looking for pasta in an isle and she is working in next isle. She was probably unaware of my presence next isle and talking about me to someone such a disrespecting way which is hard to describe. She called me a Chimpanzee. I felt very bad and could not find the strength continue shopping any more. My daughter called to inform store manager apparently she left.

I am traumatized and I would like her to know how I feel and moreover I request that nothing happens to her employment as i suppose she is a mother and needs support her family. I forgive her but I would like you to speak to her about her prejudices and may be train her with necessary skills which could help her know about cultural respect and knowledge.

Regards
Sally Kanajoy
Bonner ACT

My rewards card number is 9 344670 554762. I am not sure how many phone calls and emails I have sent but all I was asking for was to put us back on line so that we can receive by email your weekly specials etc. The last email I received from your customer service was very nice and they promised that we would be back online by the 15th of October??? It is now November 3. I sent a recent email to customer service attention Raman, but have had no reply or any action\; each time on previous emails or phone calls they told me they would refer it to their IT dept. How difficult is it to put us back online?
Regards
Ray Wilkes

I am writing regarding Essentials tuna in Brine 425g,on average I buy on average 6 cans per week.They have been $2 a can until this week,and now have risen to $2.60 an incredible increase in 1 week.Why such a huge increase???Wondering how many other products have had such an huge increase.I know this will be of little interest to you,but I am feeling very disgruntled.
Wendy Frew.

My wife has had a Woolworths card for many years. You will see from your records that the amount outstanding is paid in full at the beginning of every month.We were overseas for the month of September and on the 13th October received your monthly account indicating that there was an opening balance of 984.87 and the amount owing in total was 1362.41. We went to pay this amount this morning, but before doing so my wife found some clothing for our grandson and wanted to pay with her card. She was advised that her card was blocked and would not accept these items on her account. Your statement tells us that we had to pay the amount owing by the 7th of November and in addition mentions that there is a credit limit of nearly R18000.00. The date for the payment is next week and there is a massive credit limit. This is very disappointing and I suggest that you attend to your better clients in a more sympathetic manner. To block the account- I assume for 73.87 outstanding- after all the purchases we have made over the years and paid for promptly is very poor indeed. To Add insult to injury after paying for the amount owed my wife was told they could not accept her purchases until tomorrow. We felt as if we were categorised as 'bad payers', not only by the staff but by those behind us in the queue.
We expect better treatment by Woolworths than this....

I dnt have a complaint but I would love woolworths to know that I have just had the best service ever from a manager at the Durbanville branch his name was Marlow February he more than went the extra mile for me. What a pleasure to have such great service

I bought 3 of your meals to take home, 1. Italian style chicken with whole grain penne pasta in your Delicious Nutritious Range.
2. Beef and barley casserole with roasted vegetables in your Delicious Nutritious Range.
3. KR Castlemaine Chinese style sticky barbecue butterflied pork scotch roast.
1 and 2 were inedible as they were mush and tasteless and 3 was so bad that we threw it out. Is this the Quality of food that your company is serving up to customers nowadays.We are now shopping at Coles and Aldi and will continue to do so unless something is improved in the quality of the food that is on offer.

This is now the second time that I buy a small pepper steak pie at Woolies in Stellenbosch Square. First time the filling was half full and now today the pie had no taste

Supervisor bad attitude. Complained . Was told someone would contact me. Still waiting 7 days ago. Went back to store to give them benefit of the doubt. Bad service again today. Cashier didnt want to shift her stool in so I could push trolley through. Tried to jam contents that filled 2 shopper bags into one. Did not ask if I might need more than one.Given up on Woolwirths time to boycott

Earlier I found out by accident that my earned rewards points went backward , from over 200 down to less than 100 points. After checking through the activity page on Woolworths rewards website, I discovered that my earned points was reduced twice of 96 points each by declaration of manual credit on 20th October 2017. I have written my concerns to Woolworths through the same page of CONTACT US. Until now there has been no reply from Woolworths over a week.

Also over a month ago, I purchased a mobile phone from Woolworths Burwood Westfield and then found the hard way that I cannot use it with my current simcard. Again I sent email to Woolworths and as usual no reply!!!

I have been pretty loyal to Woolworths so far, but these two incidents were upsetting. Can you please provide some acceptable reasons as why???

Whilst traveling I purchased 2 x Liddells lactoss free skim milk from your store in Childers.This was on Tuesday the 17/10/17.
These items were on special but the best before dates were 03/09/17 and 07/10/17.
When opening the 03/09/17 milk this morning 21/10/17 I found that it was off.
Is it allowable to sell best before dated products that are this far out of date.
As i live in Deception Bay near Brisbane I am unable to return these items to Childers.
Please inform me what is the process for returning these items

Poor customer service employ doesn't know how to speak with customers

I saw the myer bonus 10% promotion today in baulkham hill WWS store and bought 6 of $200 myer gift card, when I went back home and used the the gift cards to make purchase at myer online, all the cards did not have the bonus 10% value, then I went back to the WWS store and asked what happen to the bonus, the staff had no idea and ask me to contact myer. But myer said I need to go to the WWS store to solve this issue. Can you tell me what should I do and I will go back to WWS store and talk to manager tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some answer.

I went to your Woolworths Store situated in the Douglasdale Village in Johannesburg to purchase something for dinner. I settled on the Spicy Chicken and Chorizo Bake which by the description of the meal sound very appetising. To my disappointment and dismay the meal had no flavour at all, there was hardly any pieces of chicken and chorizo. The price that I paid for this meal, taking into account that is main ingredient was rice is totally unacceptable. I will never purchase this meal again.

Very very disappointed.

I have just seen the news on Channel 7 and note that Woolworths is dropping all reference to Christmas on Christmas Trees etc as a long time and loyal customer of Woolworths neither my wife or myself and any friends that I can influence will set foot in a Woolworths store again we have always done weekly shopping in Woolworths but it will not be a massive inconvenience to take my business to Aldi or Coles.

To whom it may concern, my wife and i entered into a rewards offer on the 11/09/2017, spend 180 per week for a fortnight to receive so many points. At about 7:00 pm on the 20/09/2017 my wife and i rang Woolworths on line rewards section to find out how much money we had on our Woolworths reward card as we were a bit confused due to the different emails that we were getting from Woolworths. The lady that we spoke to said we had 100 dollars on our card, so having a big family get together this weekend my wife and i decided to go and buy a 5 Kilo box of tiger prawns for the occasion as well as other groceries. We went that afternoon to Wooloworths Alenstown -- Rockhampton to shop. To our horror and great embarrassment in the cue the lady said that there was no money saved on our card. I explained to her that we had just rung Woolworths to double check on our card before we went shopping. The young lady at the checkout then called another older lady, who tried to call the rewards section without any success. The older lady said that she could see the hundred dollars on the card but could not do anything about it. Meanwhile the cue had grown and we were very embarrassed. I then said to the older lady that we have entered into a reward program in good faith and that good faith also meant spending money at Woolworths, however that good faith by Woolworths has not been reciprocal. Both my wife and I are very annoyed as we have for years shopped at Woolworths. The older lady at Woolworths said for us to ring the rewards program the next day, so I rang your reward program today at about 12:30 Hours on the 21/09/2017. The lady at the reward programs said she could not help and that she also saw that there was 100 dollars on the card which had been saved up. The lady at the rewards center said that a supervisor will ring us in the next 7 to 14 days. We have spent quite a lot of money at woolworths over our life time, so could you give me a good reason why we should still support Woolworths after this big embarrassment. My wife feels like we have cheated and defrauded by Woolworths. The rewards card number that we used is 9344750506957 which belongs to my wife. I hope to hear form you soon, my Mobile is 0459124887 and my name is Geoff Moffitt and my wife's name is Yafang Dong.

Yesterday 18/9/17 I purchased a Woolworths home brand 1 kg mixed fruit for a recipe I had to make only to find it had a use by date june 17 .
I am not happy it means I have to return to your store before I can continue the recipe.
Thanks

Woolworth Mascot NSW 2020 is my local supermarket. I do my grocery in this store 2-3 times a week. Today i have a very unpleasant experience while shopping in Woolworth Mascot. I was scanning my shopping at express check out. Half way through it your staff approaching me and demand to check my bag. I was not even finishing in the check out and get distracted.

I have no problem with bag check but it is very unpleasant to do it while I am not even finishing my shopping. When I open my bag, Your staff demand to see everything in the bag even to the bottom of my bag. I spoke to the duty manager and advised Woolworth has the right to check bag any time while I am in the shop. It is not restricted to check on the way out. Is that mean even when i pick up my shopping, your staff will check my bag? Is Woolworth so worry that all customers with backpack will steal your products? When I asked do you suspect me to steal your stuff, The duty manager reply that Woolworth worry that customer forget to scan item that they put in the backpack. That is why they ask to check bag before the transaction finish. Why would people put stuff in backpack when there are baskets and trolley available? That is just a polite way (so not get sued) to suspect me stealing while you have no proof.

This is something that never going to happen in Coles. I think You should put more trust on your loyal customer. Now I know which supermarket is better. FYI I didn't steal anything and your staff didn't find anything in my bag. The reason i write this complain is just to hope you can improve the way you treat your loyal customer. Not all people with backpack are thief.

I purchased 3 punnets of 500 g Berry Delights strawberries from your eli waters QLD store on sat 16/09/2017afternoon and on sunday 17/09/2017 morning when trying to use/ eat them for a party we had planned found the whole 3 punnets had gone off and were soft and off with bad soft bruised looking and could not use them at all . This is the 2nd time I have found your strawberries in this state .2 punnets I purchased on Tuesday12/09/2017 went bad and soft before consuming them within 1 night , both purchases from this store Eli Waters QLD . within a week , I am going to address this issue to the food consumer group obursemen to see what food control this store does with its fruit quality. I find it costly and a very frustrating , if you cannot consume this fruit ,at all before it goes off within 24 hrs not good enough and something need s to be addressed within this store on there fruit quality product if unsatisfactory to me as a loyal paying consumer, I am losing money at all times and will look elsewhere for fruit products if this matter if not dealt with approiately and I am given full monies back to me over 5 punnet@ approx. $5.00 each over a week that I have lost purchasing this 2nd rate quality product you are selling at this store , I await your quick response to this matter have attach couple pics on this product hope to receive response ASAP via email .
Regards Alan Egan
allan.egan@bigpond.com

does Woolworth still train there staff on how to pack groceries? I always put my items in the checkout the way i want them packed. eg all cold items together, cans together, fruit & veg together. To day I had 3 cold items together for the one bag. When I got home I had butter & yogurt in I bag with tin good, and a box of fish fingers in a bag with grain wave chips. I had the 3 items of cold item together. This often happens when i go shopping.
28 years ago I worked for 2 year for woolworths and we had basic training on packing. I've even had cockroach baits in a bag with meat item before. I dont think this is good enough.

I went to buy fruits from South Africa gauteng Woolworth sandton Johannesburg , as I went to pay at the nearby tills were there is a point of sale, I found the girls there holding a tea party, one girl decided to assist me but she was not friendly at all, she made me feel like I'm disturbing her or I was not supposed to buy there- no hello, the only word I heard was 'PLASTIC'? - I don't know if I was belittled because I'm wearing black so I can't be respected as a customer because I'm working at the same mall ... I got a very painful and shocking experience, I should've went to checkers to buy but I choose woolworths because of service and quality ..... the name of the lady who assisted me is Douglas Masemola

No catalogues have been delivered to my street for the past 3 weeks. No issue for years. All other streets are receiving them. I rely on these and then pass them into my family. I do not enjoy viewing catalogues online.

Please advise how this can commence again.

Hi my name is Mel and I am a loyal customer.
I only shop at Woolworths for many years just as my mum has and I decided to become a loyal member and I have started going to the Carltex petrol so I can earn points and make the most of my discounts which I am very thankful for .
I was really disappointed today when I went to Craigieburn Highlandes in Victoria to pay for my petrol and I was not allowed to give my membership number to earn my 300 points I explained that me and my husband share the same card and that we left it at home even pulled up my email to prove it was my membership but was told No!! and it so happened to be that this week they received an email being told that they are no longer to type membership numbers unless they see the card , I don't see the big deal if I can pull up my email to prove it is my membership .
Sometimes I do leave my card with the Hubby and in the store they are always happy to type my number in when I show them my email .
I'm very disappointed that I missed out on earning my 300 points today when I spent about $51 on petrol.
If I knew this was going to happen I would of went to BP so I can earn my Velocity points .
I hope in future I am not treated this way again because if I know I don't have my card on me I won't go shop or put petrol in again until I remember to get my card off my husband.
P.S I would like my 300 points that I earned .

Thanks

i have been purchasing your woolworths brand pitted kalamata olives 180g from the service deli ,,,,so i am purchasing pitted olives ,can you please explain why every 180g i have purchased has 1 olive with the seed ,,,i am purchasing pitted ,which the product ticket has on it ,so why do i continue to get an olive with a seed ,,if i want seeded that is what i would purchase ,,,the packaging is false as i continue to get a seeded olive you need to fix this as it is incorrectly labelled or amend this problem with the supplier as it is false information,,,i am not impressed that i do not get what is stated on the packaging

dear madam
your select beef sausages packs are blown up with gas
your staff said they come like that ,and are safe.
would you buy meat packs you cant trust?????
i wont

Scottsdale Tasmanian is living up to its reputation as the worst woolies is Australia again! A monkey could pack the groceries better than they can. The dry food with the cold food, the soft food under heavy cans and the list goes on. Repeated complaints to Woolworths about this site do no good, they seem to not care. This is probably because there is no competition in scottsdale Tasmania. I have repeatedly told you about the poor quality of fruit and veg ( and the lack of variety) , the lack of variety and poor shelf life of meat purchased in the meat section and general lack of variety and shelf stocking in the store. Nothing is ever done. Apathy, disinterest or total disregard for customers is the only thing that comes to mind when l think of Woolworths Scottsdale.

Woolworths, Hinkler Mall, Bundaberg QLD.... I purchased 6 tomatoes in a sealed see through container on the Wed 7/12/2016 at around 4 PM. The tomatoes were placed in container, stalk side down & bottom side looked OK. They were placed in fridge at home about a half hour later. Opened them on the next day, Thursday 8/12 2016 to use for lunch. When I turned them over all were either rotten or covered with a fungus. I had to throw them out!

Photo include here. I don't care what price you place on your produce, it still has to be edible and within the health & safety standards. As a former producer it is my opinion that these tomatoes have been sitting in the heat for sometime and reacted to the plastic tray they were resting on as it was the side resting on the tray that was affected. Perhaps the type of plastic is not suitable for this purpose or its just old rotting stock you are trying to foist on us. I also wanted to purchase some oranges but... not one orange for sale in your shop.

I even asked a staff member and was told after some indecision that "oranges are hard to get" (?) I used to do my fortnightly shop at Woolworths but became VERY dissatisfied & have shopped at Coles for my fortnightly shopping order for several years now, but decided I'd give Woolworths another try. Won't be coming back.

I have a major concern about the Queanbeyan Woolworths. I have had a gut full of complaining to them they look at me as if I’m dumb and try to tell me they are unaware of the times. On the 3/10/16 a public holiday the trucks came in at 6:30 am this is totally unacceptable I work five days a week and enjoy my sleep ins. This has been happening so many times I am just sick of complaining to them and they do nothing but continue to not stick their opening and closing times. I really hope you can sort this out. Today the truck reversed in at 5am though they opened the roller doors at 5:55 they have to make the trucks wait at the gate and not reverse around the side of the building. Also the sign has no limit on when it can open on a Saturday please let me know what are the hours on a Saturday.

We had a problem with Masters regarding a return I wont go in great detail.We considered we were right so sent letters to managers of Woolworths head office in Brisbane and Melbourne some 2 weeks ago.Got a call from Brisbane from some one that had no interest in what we were saying and asked were should he send the letter. Nothing from Melbourne it appears that they don't even reply to good customers. The upshot was unless this problem was fixed in some way we would not be shopping in any Woolworths stores the value was $34-00 so that was not the point. How ever Masters finally fixed the problem but as both head offices showed no interest in our complaint and one did not respond Coles is now our shop in both food and fuel.

Woolworth sold really poor and disgusting apples with special price. Really? I've attached a photo of what I was sold.

We purchased a Kambrook Slow Cooker from Woolworths. When we got home we noticed that the cooker had chips on the base of the cooker. So we returned it to our local Woolworths Bargara. Who replaced it with a new Kambrook Slow Cooker. This time we used it twice and the Cooker starting letting off an odor and taking a long amount of time to cook. Over 10 hours. It was not working correctly. The water was also not bubbling in the slow cooker. Sadly we do not have the receipt because Woolworths Bargara took our original receipt when we purchased the original one and did not give it back to us when we replaced it. We returned to our local Woolworths today and they advised us that they cannot help us without a receipt.

We have only had it a couple of week and you just have to scan the box to see that your price will come up. We are extremely angry and upset. We did not ask for our money back we asked for yet a 3rd exchange. If you couldn't then you should have given us a credit. We are appalled with the sales lady at Woolworths on the counter with her arrogance and feel that your customer service has deteriorated extremely. We are a country town and all the staff at Woolworths know who we are as we are regulars for the past six years.

All she had to do was smell it to see that the odor coming out of the box was wrong and also to scan it to see that it is a Woolworths price. We ask that this please be further investigated and a replacement or credit be made as soon as possible. I am not going to pay out money to woolworths when you keep supplying a dud Kambrook Slow Cooker. This is the second one now.

Bought LaZuppa soups on the basis that they are Australian. In very fine print we noticed that this product is produced in Thailand. When we asked the consumer hotline on their packaging where the product is made the customer service person said Australia. When she was advised that the packaging said otherwise, the phone was slammed down. Can only presume that this company supports the lies its customer service personnel purport to be true. Can you please advise exactly where their product for these soups comes from, where they are grown and if they are grown over human waste. Does this product contain SMG!?

My wife is disabled and wheel chair bound over past 4 years we have shopped at your business in Legana and always have found difficulty getting through this stores check-outs. Today, Thursday 8th September 2016 near to midday I had cause to walk away from check-out leaving our basket of groceries on counter. My reasons for this are two-fold-- firstly the operator of this particular checkout disregarded my wife and self to continue to inform another customer on shopper application form rather than direct this person to the Information desk.

Secondly because aisles are narrow between opposite checkouts there is not enough room for my wife's wheelchair and the other customer's trolley hence this other customer became abusive towards my wife. Sorry you pick on my wife you pick on me for my darling wife did not ask to be disabled-- so understandable I became irate and leaving our basket of purchases on the counter I walked out pushing my wife from your store vowing to never return. After further discussion with Woolworths Legana senior staff we, that is my wife, Myra, we re-entered your store and purchased previous selected articles leaving store thanking Senior Staff.

This not the first time we have had this problem in this particular store over the past four years. I am 80 and my is 76, I am my wife's Government designated carer. This world is for all- the young--the old and the able and disabled. I am a Doctor.

In the morning around 9 o'clock 28 August 2016 I went shopping in Woolworths Cabramatta, I went in with the chemist I purchased two days ago from Chemist Warehouse because I wanted to post overseas. I did not notice the sigh at the entry. When I checked out the shop manager asked me to show her the docket. I showed her the docket but she confiscated four items, I said they are all on the docket list, I showed her then she returned one to me, I said there were two dockets the remaining three items on the other dockets, but she said, "I don't care". I called police and showed the other docket to the security then I got my items back. I by mistake brought my staff into the shop without notifying them but she did not want to resolve the problems but we ran into big argument. She and the front desk lady manager are not fit for their positions. I was very angry by the way they handled the problem.

Over the last 6 months, Woolworths customer service at Plainland QLD has become appalling. I went today they had no cockatiel honey sticks, no woolworths small packs of dog food,and no sushi. Outages are becoming a common occurrence in this store. I went at 8am this morning to ensure I could buy a carded Paralympic coins but of course they didn't have any. When I asked when they were coming in all I got was maybe today sometime or maybe tomorrow and when I asked on the weekend a lot of the staff didn't even know about the coin. I then drove 30 mins away to Brassall and the staff there were wonderful and helpful. This is the second time I have had to go to Brassall as it seemed all to hard for the staff at Plainland. Aldi is moving into the area in the next 12 months and I can tell you a lot of customers will be lost to them if Woolies doesn't start providing better service.Thanking You Wendy Smith.

As I was eating the wooly brand fish fillets crumbled I found what looks like a worm in my food! I'm shocked to see that.

I wish to lodge a complaint regarding the disgusting standard of customer service at the Rivonia branch. We were in the shop around noon today and selected a shirt that we wished to buy. At the till section which has 12 tills there was a queue of approx. 10 customers. Only 2 tills were operating. After a verbal complaint from the customer in front of us, 1 additional till was actually opened. All this while an additional 3 staff members appeared to be having a conference in the section behind the tills.

After being in the queue for 10-15 minutes and finally being second in the queue, a new customer (who obviously believes that he is better than any other) pushed in at the front of the queue and insisted on being given the prices of some items. I raised a VERY loud objection to this and was rudely told by 1 of the conference who decided that she would help this "gentleman" that she would help him despite my objections and that I was being unreasonable. She implied clearly that I was shut up and wait.

I am not prepared to be treated this way and immediately left the shop without making a purchase. I will most definitely never visit this branch again and am actually reluctant to shop at any Woolworths store any more. This is unless, and until, you can prove to me that the entire staff of this branch have been through satisfactory training in basic customer service.

As an aside, this may or may not be of interest to your department but I grew up with both my grandfather and father being long-term management employees of Woolworths. I literally grew up in Woolworths, both the stores and their clothing. I can guarantee you that this level and type of staff attitude would never have been tolerated in the past.

Finally I cannot rate my experience on your star rating above as you have no provision for zero or minus scores .

Two weeks ago we went to woolworths, corner Burwood Hwy & Brenock Park Dr. F.T.G. Vic 3156. We toke 4 1/2 price vitamin supplements put into basket.one servicewoman came forward told us Woolworths policy each person just can buy two. I respect Woolie policy. I toke two when I went to pay and this servicewoman came again told me. If I pay this item the other person with me can not buy it. I explain to her this is for myself. she answer I don`t care what relationship you all.

You buy the other person with you can`t buy. So I put the item back to the shelf and my feeling very bad like someone all the time watching at me. I had been spent money three decades at Woolworths this is first time give me so bad feeling. If Woolworths have limit people buy .why I can`t see notice in catalogue or in the item shelf .how many people read Woolie policy? Woolie TV ad how friendly service people I doubt it.

Purchased a home brand mop from Dandenong Plaza wrung it out once and its falling apart, have purchased home brands before but nothing like this, not a happy customer.

I am currently still awaiting the 'promised' call from the 6 July 2016 from the Business Team for Woolworths Supermarkets since a carton of milk leaked all throughout the boot of my car on the 5 July 2016. I have since made 3 more calls to the Contact Centre but to no avail. What is their problem? Such a big Corporation but with such poor communication skills. Has anyone out there experienced the same experience from Woolworths Supermarkets? If I could give them 0 stars on this site I would for sure.

On Saturday 25 June 2016, I went shopping at Greenacres Woolworths, it was just before closing time, 6pm. My daughter wanted to take a pee, so I asked my mom to go pay my items for me. but I was leaving in such a rush, I realized that I had left my phone in the shop. After we got back from the ladies, the shop had already closed, but the staff were still inside. I managed to get the security guards attention, who was very helpful, I told him through the glass door what had happened, he went to go consult with the manager, but she refused to open up so that I can get my phone.

I am originally from Fort Beaufort, 208,05 km, with road works, and I explained this to the Manager on duty and that I was certain that the phone was in the shop, even told them where it was, I would not take much of their time, but she rudely told me that I would have to make a way to come collect the phone, they will cal me tomorrow morning IF they find it, their cleaning staff will not steal the phone IF it is actually in the shop, as if she would fund my trip back to Port Elizabeth and that the whole story about cellphone being fabricated.

My main problem was the fact that I was treated inhumanly and I knew where the phone was, I just needed to collect it, I was treated like a stranger, as though I did not just support the franchise, she was just completely rude. The Manager's behavior was totally disgusting and it worries me if that is how loyal customer's are treated at woolworths. First thing, sunday morning 26 June 2016, at about 07;00 am. I received a call to say that they had found my phone, and I should go collect it. I am a totally upset.

Good day, I am quite disgusted with the sandwich that i bought on Thursday at your Campus Square branch (23/06/16 - Chicken Avo on low GI bread for R37.99) which you will agree with me is most definitely not cheap. There is even a sticker placed advertising it as "Now with increased fill"? I have pictures to confirm (see attachment) of the AVO on the sandwich only two small "pieces"? Which is to say the least disgusting i previously bought the same sandwich with a descend amount of avocado on it? This is totally a rip off charging R38 for “chicken and avocado” then you only get “two extremely small pieces of avocado” just visible for the buyer.

I am a regular shopper at Woolworths at Orion in Springfield Lakes Qld. Last Saturday May 7 as I was carrying my groceries to the car park I witnessed the trolley man while maneuvering a line of used trolleys collide his line of trolleys into the front of my vehicle - a 2011Mitsubishi Lancer scratching the paint work across most of the front of the vehicle. (see pic below which shows the middle section of the damage).

While I was initially very upset and have since sourced a tin of spray paint for $32.99 and will repair the paint work, I would on reflection like to offer this suggestion as one day more serious damage may be done to a customers vehicle. Suggestion 1. Perhaps when that a line of trolleys need to be collected that some training be provided that only a small number of trolleys be moved at any one time. Suggestion 2. That two staff be engaged in the process to provide extra support in the process.

On Saturday the 30th of April 2016 I purchased 6 x Satay Style Kebab RSPCA Aprroved Chicken At $1.00 each. My receipt no. is "STORE 1178 POS 081 TRANS 5767 0801 11:37 30/04/16". I have provided a photograph of 2 of the items which are unsatisfactory. These should not have been offered for sale as they are only 60% in volume. I am a loyal customer however this has brought your quality of products into question

I purchased a $100 gift card from Safeway dingley as a gift and when the recipient went to use it they were told the card was not activated. I contacted Woolworths and completed the questions they asked me to prove I purchased it. Then they told me the funds had already been spent and that this card was not purchased at dingley Woolworths but at a big w. So first I was told it was never activated and now Iv been told the money has already been spent on the card.

This is false information as I know for a fact that my mother tried to use it at clarinda safeway and was told it was not activated so it could not possibly have been used else where. I have given the gift card team copes of my statement and all of the information I have. Also, this card was apparently used the very next day after I purchased it 240116 to the exact amount of $100. My mother the card recipient did not shop that day anywhere and has never shopped in the store they claim it was used.

The whole time I have been liaising with the gift card department I have not been given a name of who I have been speaking with via email. Their tone has been accusing and disinterested. Now they have finally claimed to put $100 on the gift card we have, and they did not even sign off in any way. I literally got no apology at all through out this process, no acknowledgment of their error! So rude! I can't believe how unprofessional this has been and how much they have lacked in basic customer service! So much for the customer is always right, I have been spoken to as if I am a lying thief.

Today I received my online order and all my cold stuff was off. I contacted the online department and they have issued me a refund on the off items. I had been ordering on line for a while up until a few months ago when every time that I would get me order the cold items never felt cold enough, so I thought I would try again as it is convenient for my family, unfortunately it will be the last time I will be using it as even though a refund has been given I now need to go to my local woollies which by the way I dislike going to as there is never anything on the shelves and never enough staff working and we seem to get all the crap when it comes to fruit and veg.

I really think that you need to look at the cold side of your trucks or make sure that all the cold stuff is kept in a refrigerated compartment in the truck. I have added the photo of the milk carton when it was received it was blown up (the way they go when they are off) the photo isn't very clear but you can see that it isn't the same as the other one, all the chicken was very smelling. I think if nothing is done about this problem you may end up making a lot of people sick.

I am very upset that I got email from Woolworths saying that my email had won a $1000 voucher to spend in store. I had to make a phone call go number and enter to claim. But it wanted a survey. I just hung up, a big wast of time. It was so upsetting because it gets your hopes up and it is a big take. why tell people that they have won and then let them down.

I purchased some items at the Seadoone Mall store in Doonside KZN. I presented my account card to the cashier who subsequently rang all the items up and once complete she handed me my slip and said I was not required to sign and I could go. I found this rather strange as the option of using a pin number is not available and she did not know whether I was actually the account card holder. I asked her since when the procedure had changed and that how did she know it was me. I could be anyone . She did not reply but began a frantic search around her . She could see I was not going to leave so I asked her again as to when the procedure had changed, She finally replied that it had not changed. So I once again asked her why she told me I did not need to sign?

She finally answered and said that she did not have a pen whereafter she suddenly produced one for me to use. I asked for the Manager of the store and the cashier pointed to a lady that was on the phone behind her. I waited for quite awhile and her phone call never ended nor did she acknowledge my presence. It appeared as if she was busy with a personal call. This store has not offered the service that they used to when I first moved to KZN which is only two years ago.

Often they have no stock of items and long life milk for sale is normally very close to the expiry date and the packaging is damaged in some way or another. Normally handles are not able to be used or box itself is soft and damaged. I am continuously asked whether they can raise limits and am a very loyal customer. However when the client becomes a hinderance to the employees then I guess its time to move to a different retail store that offers quality and friendly service. Very dissatisfied with this shopping experience to say the least.

I work full time Mon - Fri so of course I take up you offering of BBQ chickens weekly however since last Tuesday the 16th Feb I have been unable to purchase one. I work in North Adelaide so the drive home is 1 hour so of course I shop nightly at my local Woolworths Virginia making my mind up what's for dinner on the drive home it is becoming quite annoying that every night since the 16/2 I have not been able to buy a BBQ chicken it is not like I'm turning up at 8.45pm at night I arrive every night at 5.45pm so I am having a hard time understanding that at the peak of trade that you have no chickens.

I am not usually one to complain as I also work in retail however the final straw was tonight when I went into the store at 5.05pm thinking I would be lucky to finally get that BBQ chicken & guess what none to be seen not in the warmer or the hexagon I realize you are in competition with Coles etc re the price of the chook & you may think you are covering it with the signs that say while stock last but seriously you can't cook other size chooks to offer the customers. As I previously stated I work in retail & can understand the mishaps but this is getting ridiculous. I realize that there is new management within the store & it has improved by far however this I would think would be a basic sale.

I did my shopping today at the Woolworths Leichhardt. Store, I thought I would try your select tomatoes diced (Australian) I bought your brand once before but I seem to remember they were Italian tomatoes, so I was happy to see they were Australian this time and whats more they were on special, 80c, I just checked and that is the price advertised on your online shopping site I was not imagining it. Anyway when I got home I noticed on my receipt the tomatoes x 2 when I only bought and have 1, while I could live with that loss of 80 cents I was charged $1.79 per can total $3.58.

I will attach photos. As my buying record would show I am a frequent buyer with a rewards card, I stick with Woolworths because your stores happen to be conveniently situated to me, not in truth because I like the l stores or products, perhaps that adds to my annoyance at this error. I wonder now how often this happens, that something is not only scanned twice but more importantly I was not charged the correct advertised, on line and in store price.

We got some basmati rice from woolworths under wood qld. Went to use it and noticed live moths running around inside the unopened sealed bag. Thought you would want to know in case the moths were from Pakistan. Would also like a new bag of rice, is that too much to ask?

My husband and I went into the Gunnedah Store today the 13/02/16 at about 3.30ish, as I thought I would try Woolworth for a change, we normally shop at Coles Or Aldi's..We are new to town so this was the first time in the Woolworth store. We needed some help so we spoke to a young woman... Her name tag said Nikkita. She may have been in charge or something as she was being approached by other staff members. Maybe I should have asked her what her role was, but she didn't really come across like she wanting to help us.

The reason I am writing this is that she was talking to me while chewing gum or a lolly of some sort and chewing like an old jersey cow. Trust me when I say it was not a nice sight! It was not very nice and a little bit off putting to say the least. Maybe Woolworth need to tell their staff how rude it is to chew gum when serving their customers. When I was younger, my Managers would have never allowed this to happen. You may think this is trivial but, Manners go a long way and this young woman obviously has none.

I bought a packet of Chuckles peanuts yesterday (11/02/2015 )and when eating found that a lot of it was just plain chocolate and not with nuts. Disappointed as I obviously expected chocolate covered nuts and not just plain chocolate. The sell by date on the package is 1 Jun 2016 and best before date is 15 Jun 2016 21:45 10089.

Visited Woolies on Canterbury Rd. on 3/2/16. Driscolls Strawberries 250g looked like not enough strawbs in 3 of the packs on display. Weighed them on the store scales and they were all 210g total. If we subtract say 30g for the pack and the bubble wrap, that's 180g of strawberries, when there should be 250g.

In the other Driscolls punnets on display, 3 contained one strawberry totally rotten and covered in mould. The cardboard tray had a sticker showing they were packed on the 22/1/16 - 12 days earlier. Went back to the same store 7/2/16. 250g punnet looked underfilled. I weighed it on the store scales. 200g. That means it contained about 170g net of strawberries. Someone is ripping us off. Someone should be inspecting the incoming produce, and "The fresh food people"? Bah!

Shopped at the above store on 23rd December 2015, specifically to purchase half leg of ham, piece of boned and rolled pork and fresh vegetables/fruit for Christmas. No half leg hams at all (told by staff member "thats all we have") only about six full legs on display (too big for us), only very large pieces of pork (again too big) and no fresh beans. I was very disappointed so had to shop outside Woolworths to purchase these items. I have been a very loyal customer of Woolworths for over two decades, but I found this experience very disappointing.

I sent an email on 23rd December which asked for verification of my email address. Did that. On 11th January this year sent another email - this time came back "delivery to recipient failed permanently". I then posted a letter to Woolworths on 13th January to Bella Vista address. I have received no correspondence from Woolworths to this date. Could you please respond to my complaint otherwise I might have to shop at your opposition, Coles. Seems these days, nobody responds to anything - just ignore you.

I recently bought a leg of lamb from Sale Woolworths in Victoria. It was cryovac sealed. After I restled the wrap off I found more hard plastic covering over the end of the lamb and removed it. When I had baked the leg of lamb I had discovered another hunk of plastic baked on the side of meat. I had to throw the leg of lamb for fear of toxins from the plastic. No dinner. Far from happy. All the legs of lamb need is cryovac bag Not all the extra pieces of hard plastic stuck hear and tbere on the leg. Very angry that I missed that last piece and angry that there are so many hidden extra pieces of plastic on the leg of lamb!

I attended the Woolworths St Georges Terrace store on the 27th January at 1:50pm and was served by a Staff member in training. The staff member did not speak or advised what I owed. When I handed 50 dollars over I was short changed seven dollars. I went to the service desk and they reimbursed me the funds. I asked why the new employee was not trained properly and was advised we don't have the staff to train.

This is appalling how can you expect staff to give good customer service if they are not trained correctly. Shouldn't staff greet the customer, and advise what you owe and count the change back to the customer to ensure their till balances. Woolworths need to address your training standards so your staff know what's required of them.

Purchased AU grown leafy mix from Reedy Creek Store Qld. Serve leaf mix to family, found a large prickle weed while having meal.

It is bad enough to get those annoying phone calls every night about free lights, but to have it shoved in your face going into and out of your seaford store. They are not a charity but people making money from a government run scheme. She could not be avoided as she was standing next to the trolleys. I complained but they told me the directive had come from head office. You could tell people were very annoyed.

This is a complaint about one of your products. I have been purchasing your Woolworths market value pack of 10 burgers for several years and have found them to be excellent however as of late not only your packaging has changed but the shape also. I am not to concerned about the shape of the burger but the packaging of the burgers need to go back to how they were with the freezer paper between each burger as to make it easier to separate. As they are now with no freezer paper they are so hard to separate it ends up that I am re-making the burgers each time I go to cook them. Please if it's a matter of cost I would pay the extra to have them back to the old packaging.

I purchase the Classic Marinated Roast Beef on a semi-regular basis and usually find that the cut of meat is a silver-side roast. However on carving a rather large roast tonight, I found it to be not one cut but a collection of off cuts 'glued' / welded and rolled together. This was obvious by the meat grains heading off in all directions plus encasing an extremely large amount of fat in the center of same. Looks like my expensive roast was a collection of the cutting bench leftovers netted together. Extremely disappointed Woolworths.

Today I purchased some grape in the supermarket at Pacific Fair store, the grape advertised 4.50/kg but I was charged at 15.98/kg. I found out the customer service gave me refund of overcharged portion only. I asked the staff when something like this happened before the item which was overcharged will be given for free. The staff said this was human error have to charge and pay the original price. But after I continue to argue and eventually I got the item for free. Please tell me what is the company policy when this kind of things happen? Just imagine if customers not checking their bills will be ripped off a lot of money.

I am a lacto vegetarian but our household also eats seafood. Because we have no shops within many kilometres I buy frozen prawns, squid and fish in multi kg packs. Often two or more if on special. I ask sales assistants if they have larger packs out the back not "thawed for you convenience" as those are useless to me. These packs clearly state Nett Weight which of course means dry weight before packaging.

In the past your assistants weighed a package marked 5 kg Nett Weight and tried to charge me up to $16 extra for packaging weight. Most staff including many managers were (and still are) oblivious to meaning of Nett Weight. This often caused embarrassment to me in front of waiting customers when I stood my ground against being ripped off. I was told one time to "take it or leave it". Some offered to unpack the contents from its thick double plastic, cardboard box and strapping which I prefer remain intact to ensure more secure freezing at home. Even when unpacked they would charge me 0.2 or 0.3 kg extra for the accumulated ice crystals. I accepted this extra charge frequently through sheer necessity.

I complained to you over 8 years ago that I was being regularly overcharged for these bulk frozen seafood. I was sent an apology and voucher with assurance the problem was fully rectified and would never happen again.
It did though and often. Then I stopped using Woolworths altogether for some years after finding new Manager at local Windsor store to be an extremely arrogant, very tall football type bully. I had asked to see him after still being overcharged repeatedly he said he had never heard of any such directive from above on this subject and that I was talking nonsense when I pointed out consumer affairs had imposed huge fine on Costi Seafoods for similar practices. I didn't go back there and made sure friends etc online were aware of the Woolworth's malpractice. I found many other Woolworths stores to have the same problem on our holidays in QLD, VIC, ACT and other areas of NSW.

I recently went to Windsor store again and encountered same problem but didn't call manager. Explained again to staff the meaning of Nett Weight and described previous manager behaviour. Shocked and said they didn't remember one fitting description. They then used five I kg packages of dried goods in place of Box of prawns. Label was still about 4% heavier than 5 kg net shown due plastic wrappers, but I paid.

I suggested previously that you need to better train staff and supply a set of 1 2 & 5 kg weights for complete accuracy on pre packaged goods. Our lost custom over past few years would have paid for a gold plated set. It would be less expensive than loosing so many customers. I will be copying this complaint to consumer affairs as it really annoys me that you still let this unfair practice continue after so many years.

I went shopping on Friday 22nd January at 7.30am to Woolworths Richmond NSW. After I had purchased all my fruit & vegetables I headed to the deli section to buy some ham, there was no-one around to serve me but I noticed a woman off to the side of the deli section who was placing chickens in bags.

She was not wearing gloves though she was using tongs to place the chickens into the bags. I then witnessed this same woman tearing off bits of the cooked chicken & placing those bits in her mouth then licking her fingers before placing the chicken into the bag. I witnessed her do this with not just one chicken but three (3). I will NEVER be buying any cooked chickens from this store again. Had I not been so horrified I would have thought to film her behavior. If you wish to contact me regarding this my phone number.

Today I went to my local Woolworths here in Colac and decided to get a blue swimmer crab based on the emphasis that they were advertised as FRESH. To me, for crab to be fresh it means it must have come in that mornings delivery. I asked the girl serving I she could confirm when they arrived. She couldn't nor could anyone else begin the counter.

Being such a precious and possibly volatile creature, I just presumed Woolworths would serve FRESH if the description said fresh and given the lack of knowledge behind the counter I decided to trust your brand and its protocols and buy. I also got some marinara mix and was set to have a feast with a couple of friends for dinner. When it came to taking it out of the wrapper it REEKED of a gnarly rancid fish smell.

I knew it was bad but I continued to see just how bad. Taking the back plate off I noticed the tell tale black lines around the edges of all the shell compartments. I took off the plate and instead of a delicious pink and firm liver etc it was black...black and runny with green slimy throughout. It was one of the most foul and disgusting thing my worldy eyes and nose have had the misfortune to meet. Needless to say, there was no dinner. Once everyone helped me clean that up, no one was game to eat the marinara or anything at all from my kitchen tonight.

Blue swimmer crabs are a rare thing here and that's why I wanted that little bit of crab meat in my dish. And might I say, when the marinara was unwrapped, although it didnt stink, the mussels had been sitting around in the fish juices so long they literally disintegrated between my fingers. I cannot express to you how disappointed and embarrassed I was. And can I add, this is not the first time. There is seriously something going wrong in that fish department. I have had to bring back prawns and fish fillets for similar reasons.

Frankly, I'm done with the fish dept. at Colac Woolworths. I bought these today in the late morning. Someone should have checked them for I they did, they wouldn't have been able to put them out. Is it the lack of knowledge of staff to identify the tell tale signs of bad shellfish? Are they educated about smell, black lines, grey meat? Is it a temperature problem in the case? Who's checking it every day, a few times a day especially in these successive hot days? Is it delivery refrigeration?

Is it laziness in getting it out of the truck? All these are possible factors and considering it happens more often than anywhere else in the store, it really should be looked into. Meanwhile, I have had a crap night thanks to this scenario and as I said, thats it for me. One loyal customer exiting the fish deot post haste. Thanks for taking the time out to read this and I look forward to some kind of response soon. Kind regards, Denise. (photos attached)

I made my December account payment on 15 December. Only to receive a call to say my account is in arrears. I explained i made payment on the 15 December 2015 and was told because i paid before the 16 of December the payment is seem as a payment for November even though i made payment on 23 November 2015 for November. I paid other accounts on the same day and only experienced problems with Woolworths. I checked my November statement and it says payment is due on the 10th December so how can the payment i made on the 15th December be for November if i already paid my monthly installment for November? Also where does it state in the Woolworths term and conditions that payment made before the 16 of a month will be for the previous month even if you already made that months payment?

Treat your staff better, treat your customers better, don't try and hush your staff up about the poor condition of your meat, don't leave pallets of chicken mince out in the sun on there own. Pick up your game Woolworths.

I bought chicken cold meat (Woolworths brand) from your Bondi Westfield branch yesterday (Sunday 17th Jan 2016). When i came home i opened the packet and fed it to my little boy and ate some myself. Half way through i said the taste wasn't right as it tasted really sweet and went to check the sell by date on the packed. The expiry date on the package was 25th Dec 2015.

I find it utterly appalling that you keep expired food items on your shelves way past the sell by date and both myself and my little boy could have gotten very very ill. I find it unacceptable that i will now need to look at the expiry dates on all items at Woolworths before i put them in my trolley and will therefore have to go elsewhere.

As you will be able to see by looking at my account (card number 9344668 029579) we are regular shoppers at Woolworths and spend well over $1200 on a monthly basis.

I went into Cumberland Park, SA Woolworths yesterday to buy groceries and tobacco. I requested a pouch of JPS tobacco at the checkout and paid by card. I was in a hurry and foolishly, neglected to check docket while still in store. Once home I opened the tobacco and realized it was a very similar packet but not the JPS I had requested but was Winfield. Consequently I had been charged an extra $5 and could not return because it was opened already.. I am an older, single woman on Newstart. Money is short and I can do without service staff who pay no real attention to what you ask for. It is only a week since I had to return to that supermarket for a refund because I had been incorrectly charged. I can only hope your people actually read this at least but I don't actually believe anything comes of making a complaint.

Purchased 2 packages of salad from Woolworth Strathfield on Tuesday night 12 Jan. Brought the tabouleh salad for lunch at work the following day, Wednesday, 13 Jan. Towards the mid part of lunch, I bit into 2 brown pieces of hard small stones nicely camouflaged with the colour of the salad. In the chewing process, it hurt my front upper plate which I thought partly broke off. The stone further split into small tiny pieces . This is very dangerous! I am only able to capture the bigger pieces of the stone with the image attached below (highlighted and encircled).

I am now very paranoid and scared with the other salad pack that I bought ; and likewise with future purchases. How do you ensure safety with this type of food? What QA measures are in place? How do you compensate me for this scare? I have kept the stone and the picture for reference. Does this need further reporting?

I regularly shop at Metro West Pennant Hills, and up until recently have always had a good shopping experience, but lately the music on the PA system, while not loud, it is a fm station and it is very annoying, the music is dreadful, it may be good for the teeny boppers but it is not very pleasant as back ground music as you shop. It used to be pleasant. Why the change to a FM station? I cannot wait to get out of the shop it is so annoying.

I bought diced beef heart smart from Woolworths Kogarah today and when i opened it I found that half of the meat is completely spoiled.

On Christmas Eve I shopped at Erina Fair store, and among other fruit items I purchased 2 mixed fresh fruit slices ( mostly melon and pineapple slices)in trays, priced at $6.00 each. I put them on our table along with cheeses etc, for our guests. only to find that the fruit had fermented quite badly. FRESH? How stupid was I to believe your "fresh" advertising. Perhaps you should look at Hanging (typo) changing your advertising agency. Shame on you. Your company is getting quite a negative reputation. Well deserved, I say.

I bought over $60 worth of porterhouse steàk at livingston in Perth on the 29 dec, we BBQ most of it and found it very tough, the next day we cut some up in very fine pieces to do a stir fry and found the same. I have found since you started putting meat in the stores pre packed the standard had gone down and had not bought meat in store for a while because of this reason.

Homophobic staff vilified me as a member who was also encouraging a member of the public(friend) to also engage on this behavior. This violates your staff code of ethics. When I complained to the manager she told me that she was gay and had no problems from staff. Implying that i was making it up about staff treating me differently. She told me that she would get back to me that afternoon and i am still waiting to hear from her 5 days later. This is professional mismanagement from your manager and the Woolworths corporate team should hear of this. I managed to get a photo of the customer but the staff member quickly ran out the back of the store.

I took my elderly client food shopping, she uses a wheelchair and enjoys shopping with the wheelchair trolley. Woolworths at Elizabeth SA only have one wheelchair trolley and this couldn't be found. We struggled to complete her shopping without it. Another customer was in a wheelchair too so there is obviously a need for more. My client was upset by this.

My husband and I went to your store at Burwood Plaza (Sydney) this morning, as we do every Saturday and left very angry, frustrated and disgusted. First of all, there were only a few trolleys at the entrance. A couple were broken and when we put our $2 in the second-last one available the chain would not release and we could not retrieve our money. We brought this to the attention of your staff only to be told that the matter had been reported. We were not very impressed with the indifference of your staff and do not feel that they tried to or even wanted to help.

Finally, we picked up a basket each and proceeded with our shopping. I had quite a long shopping list this week and as you can appreciate 2 baskets were totally inadequate. Furthermore, I have a back problem at present and should not be lifting/carrying heavy things. We were so frustrated by this experience that we cut our shopping trip short at Woolies, bought our fruit from FreshWorld and left. We went to Coles at Birkenhead in the afternoon and did the majority of our grocery shopping. I am seriously thinking of not shopping at your store again.

On paying for petrol, I presented my Amex card and was not advised that this now carries a surcharge, a fact I only discovered later on checking the till slip. My complaint therefore is twofold, a) that a surcharge was levied and b) that I was not informed that this would occur.

I agreed to do a Woolworths survey online some months ago and although I declined every offer that I possibly could, I then began receiving large volumes of junk email from so many sources. It has taken me months of unsubscribing from various mailing lists as YOU obviously passed my email address along to all these people. I have been so angry about this behavior by Woolworths that is certainly has reduced the frequency of my visits to your stores. It was disgusting behavior from what we would like to believe is a respectable retailer.

At the checkout I noticed large signs advertising 20% off I-runes cards.i purchased a $20 card.On arriving home I noticed I had not received my discount.on returning to the store I was advised the $20 cards were exempt,they pointed out there is a small notice you can read on entering the store.All the advertising in store is very large but nowhere does it advertise the exclusion.i find this very misleading & unethical. I am seriously considering my loyal support of Woolworths for the future.

I Shopped at Canterbury gardens Woolworths in Melbournes outer eastern suburbs the other day and purchased a 2kg pack (24) of the WW barbecue thin sausages. I have been buying these for over 20 years and a loyal customer of yours for over 40. In the last month at two different stores the quality has been discgracefull. Dry, tasteless and hard, obviously something has changed. If so will this be an ongoing thing? Would quite happily do my shopping elsewhere if this continues.

I was doing my weekly shop at Woolworths Belmont, they shop was so out of stock, no 1.25 Coke Zero, no boxes or pkts of 15-18kg boys huggies nappies, no grain waves, & there was some frozen crumbed chicken in the freezer that was on special that wasn't there! Now as a mother of 3 children it's a real pain in the backside when so many things that I go to get aren't there!, I understand if it was 1 thing but it wasn't & it's not the first time this has happened!, so I had no choice to go to Coles to do the other half of my shop as I really needed some of these, this made things quite hard for me as my days are already very busy!

I am writing to inform you of an item that was listed in your catalog that went on sale on Wednesday 28 October 2015 page 11, it mentioned that when you purchased zooper dooper cosmic flavors 24 pack you would get 2 free tube holders, when I purchased this item on the 28 October 2015 at the Woolworth's Bega Store I asked about this offer and they informed me that they did not receive these items, then 2 days later I entered the Tura Beach Woolworth's store to again be told that they did not receive this item, my disappointment was that my children were quite excited to get these tube holders and to be told by 2 stores that they were not available was not good enough that is why I am sending this email, I don't normally complain however in this instance I have a sound reason to, firstly for the advertisement in your brochure that took up half a page and really stood out and secondly not even being informed that someone would look into this for me, we shop at Woolworth's department stores all the time and purchase quite a lot of zooper doopers especially over summer so I would like an explanation as to why you would advertise an item for 'FREE' and not provide it. I look forward to receiving an explanation, what would you like me to tell my children?

Went to store at Taylor's lakes vic on Tuesday 3rd nov. Very bad One register open and long queues. Manager standing looking at everyone and ignoring the unhappy customers. I shop at Woolworths nearly everyday and the customer service at this store is really bad. Not sure if Woolworths even take complaints seriously but I wanted to let you know.

I would like to give my dissatisfaction at not being able to buy the Áncient Animals' book that accompanies the collector cards. I have tried to buy it at my local store (Woolworths Erina Fair) - service desk over the past few weeks since stocks sold out. I have been to the desk on numerous occasions and staff could offer no idea if and when the books may come in. I now have a very upset/disgruntled 5 year old grandson who was looking so forward to putting the cards in the book. If Woolworths wishes to continue with these promotions, which I think are a great learning tool, Please ensure you have ordered/printed enough of the books to cover expected numbers. I will not participate in any future promotions for fear of being let down again.

For the last few week's the stock in Woolworth store Armidale NSW 2350, has been very bad, but today was the last draw for me after going through, the check out, I was forced to go to Coles, I went into the WW store on Sunday about 10.30 only 2 check outs open, bad enough, but half the items, were not there, a sign said in the Deli and cold section truck had broken down, fair enough, but today, still missing items, no name milk 2ltr, today, not even the light bulb I had to get. It is bad enough the magazines, take 5 and that's life has not been on the shelves on a Thursday by 10.0clock I have complained about this before, as we do not have a news agency near buy. I am most fed up, as I live out of town, and have to drive in for my shopping. Not good enough any more.

The Kalamunda branch of Woolworths has a problem with shopping trolley collection. On occasions, at least once per day, the trolleys are left all over the car park in a most random, untidy and bogan manner. The effect of this is to prevent people (customers), from being able to park to go shopping. It is also impossible to walk along the paved area due to the number of trolleys simply left there. The effect of this is to deter both myself and other customers from entering Woolworths in order to spend money.

I now do the bulk of my shopping at Coles which is approx 2 km away. It appears that the old saying that the customer is always right has disappeared and has been replaced with the need and greed associated with today's larger businesses. It should possibly be remembered that the customers actually pay Woolworths and your business advisors don't. Indeed, it is suspected that Woolworths pay their advisors (possibly lawyers and accountants) reasonably large amounts. At the end of the day, do you listen to your customers or ignore them and listen only to your paid staff ?

Last night we went to the new Woolworths at Point Cook and went to bye a roast pork. The young girl just finished serving chicken to another person and and asked me what would I like and I said the roast boneless shoulder please then she just grabbed the roast pork without changing her gloves this is cross contamination and staff should be taught properly and made to do a refresher course.

Sorry Woolies I am getting sick of the quality of meat that is being provided, tonight it was round steak that when I was cooking it produced a full 250ml of water, yes I measured it. Once a week its the skinless chicken breast, I buy 1 and half kg that I still have to get skin off, cut out gristle, cartilage and veins, losing about half a kilo in the process. The whole reason I chose to buy the skinless breast chicken is so I don't have to do this as I am a busy mum. I have taken photographs to support my complaint. It's not good enough, I really think its time you look out your outside distributor of your meat and poultry products as if the standard does not change I will be forced to shop else where for these products just as many people already are.

I am wanting to complain about Select apricots I purchased yesterday at Cardiff NSW. 03 May 2016 - 52153. They are dried apricots - very dry. I use these to make items for charity and normally purchase at Aldi or Coles but for convenience I purchased at Woolworths. The packet has 'Ideal for snacking' - they are so hard I was not even tempted (normally I am when cutting them up). 200g for $5. I certainly won't make this mistake again.

if you spend over 20 dollars you get the latest dinosaur cards, but not if you spend at the cigarette counter...your refused because you smoke, your made to feel like your scum..its ok for them to sell the product and to take your money and make a profit but you are not allowed the rights as other customers. This is discrimination and they deserve to be taken to court over this matter, this was at he Moe store and every local gippsland paper is going to hear about this. Woolworths you are a greedy disgusting company, it is not illegal to smoke or to sell the products so you have no right to humiliate and degrade people who have spent money in your store, my money is as good as the next persons and you take it readily, there is now a small boy who hates you as much as I do......I will not let this matter drop.

I am sending this as I can't afford to keep throwing out food that I have purchased from various stores in Brisbane only to take it home and it being off. I purchased about 3 weeks ago yogurt from your Cannon Hill store and when I went to eat 1 of the 6 pack the next day it had a very funny taste to it so I threw that one out. I opened a second one and the same taste to it as well. I purchased 2 x 6 packs of yogurt ( different varieties) from your Park Ridge store on the weekend and I have had to throw out one lot of the 6 pack as this had curdled. I didn't ring the store as I had already thrown out the receipt. I have shopped at Woolworths for years and would like to continue but as I said in my first sentence I can't afford to keep throwing it out at $5 a pack. This adds up over time.

This evening (25/05/2015) I made a familiar trip to my local Woolworths at Blackburn North Shopping Centre and was extremely dissapointed with the customer service of the cashier whose name badge showed "Brooke." When purchasing my items, the cashier did not even acknowledge my presence, let alone smile, or seem remotely interested in serving me.

I hadn't realised Blackburn North Woolworths installed machine operated cashiers already. She rudely demanded my money and seemed to be pleased when I walked away, just as a machine would do.

I am a regular customer at Blackburn North and am usually very pleased with the service there. I have not yet come across an employee at Blackburn North Woolworths that has disappointed me and made me feel as un-welcomed as I felt today. I am writing today in the hope that this issue will be addressed.

I purchased a block of Danish fetta on 23 May 2015, at Jordan Springs NSW 2747 Woolworths. Upon eating half of it, I noticed that the back of it was completely moldy. I returned the product back within a half an hour. I suggested that they throw the rest out and I demanded to speak with the Manager.

Even though they apologised and refunded my money and gave me a wish gift card, this does not help me having to spend the remainder of the weekend in my bathroom. I did file a customer complaint form in case I would end up in the emergency room. My complaint is I have been shopping at Jordan Springs since it has been opened and there has been a few occasions that I have had to return your products for example your fruit is tasteless, your yogurt has been our of date, your bbq chicken under cooked, lettuce covered by worms. Woolworth do take pride in their motto "the fresh food people" and this is unfortunately not the case. Trying to settle this matter with a "wish gift card" does not help this situation.

Hi my complaint is with Woolworths Nowra in Stockland. Every time over the last month there has been a mistake on my docket and every time a get a grumpy girl with a false smile if a smile at all making be feel like Iam cheap for complaining.

You have to remember this is all in the last month I am disabled so waiting every time hurts. It is never less then a 5 minute wait today 15 minutes. First time scale were out so my shop come to nearly 100.00 dollars more. My water melon was over 50 dollars tomatoes 25.00 and so on. They refunded me after re-weighing every item then charging the right price.

Next my husband buys 3 boxes of Pepsi max get charged over 90 dollars they have a sign on saying 15 a box. They refund then recharge. Freddo frogs got charged full price for each four packet's this time refund with a packet for free. bbq chips maxi got charged over 3.50 a packet but on sale for 2,15 got refund and one packet for free. Tin of milo this time was on sale for 8.00 got charged over 10 dollars.

12 pack of pepsi max got charged 15.00 a packet price was 5.90 got refund. I have always shopped at Woolworths but am getting stressed what if I am missing some I am on a pension and every cent counts and what of all the others out there getting ripped off. When I go back to get my money they should show more respect and not make me feel so bad about it yours sincerely a very unhappy family that shops at Woolworths

My problem is a lot of Australian products such as Birdseye broccoli , Birdseye carrots , BX hand care wash just to name a few things I used to be able to purchase at Woolies Menai are no longer available they are replaced with there own SELECT brands , I purchase these lines elsewhere , what ever happened to CHOICE.

I have an in store card with Woolworths and I fully paid the account. Also wanted them to remove my name on credit betray and to close the account. I paid R1500 via EFT only to find out that I was owing 1370. I was promised by Woolworths that they will reverse the difference on my account I sent the statement to them it's been more than 2 weeks with no response. I'm very disappointed with bad service from Woolworths

Have feedback for Woolworths?