Woolworths Customer Service

Contact Woolworths Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-638-434

If you are a Woolworth's customer with a complaint, use our free feedback form and let us know what happened. Another great way to reach the company is by sending a quick email to customer service, using the address feedback@woolworths.com.au or shoponline@woolworths.com.au.

Woolworth's does have a customer support number and contact info section under the FAQ and help website, but it is difficult to find. You will have to look on the left hand side of the page to see the link to the contact phone numbers. If you do want to call the Woolworth's customer service hotline to report a problem, the phone number is 1800 000 610 and the best time to reach them is Monday-Friday 6am-12am. It seems like rather odd hours for a customer hotline, but you might still give it a try.

Woolworth's has a fairly active Facebook page if you would like to post a complaint there, but they are not yet active on other social media accounts like Twitter. Like any social media post, make sure your feedback is honest and detailed. Some customers choose to write a letter to the Woolworth's corporate mailing address at GPO box 4535, Sydney 2001. The Woolworth's CEO is Grant O’Brien.

Woolworths Contact Information

1-800-638-434

Browse reviews of other Supermarkets

Top Woolworths Complaints

To whom it may concern,

On the 24/11/2018 me and my Fiance whent to go and buy some food from your crossings store.

When getting to the till and having to want to put this on the woolworths card something was wrong so there was a lady that took my Fiance's ID and card to try and resolve the problem. After about 10 minutes she called my Fiance he spoke to the people on the phone. She then said that she needs to void the slip and fax this to head office so all the while standing one side while feeling embarresed because everyone can see there is a problem. So after about another 20 odd minutes passing i decided to ask where she whent as i have arthiritus and my legs and feet are hurting from the standing. I walked to the last till and asked where the manager was and the other lady said i am the Manager so i started to explain that we are waiting for the other lady and to get back to us and i would like to know how long its still gonna take because its a bit embarrasing. She then without listining to the whole story asked me what till i was at. I showed her she walked to the till i asked her to listen to me and what the problem was then she did not need to speak to anyone else while standing at till she replied to me i need to get the story from her (the cashier) insinuating that i would lie to her about something.  I than said to Gomotso (the manager) that if she just listend to me she would not have to ask anyone else what happened and she started laughing at me and i asked her are you really lauging right now and with an attitude she said yes she was. She was so rude and unprofessional that even the man that also had a tag that said Manager came and took her away.

Me and my fiance left without the food we needed. I am so dissapointed and i would like a Manager to call me back

Your feedback regarding this matter will be highly appriciated .

OVER COOKED CHICKEN AGAIN. !!!
store ID 1180 010 trans 9050 24/11/2018

Great new store layout.
Obviously new chicken cookers installed.

Chicken as above receipt at 17.19pm cooked 16.10pm. The lower leg portion was that overcooked it had completely dried up. The breast meat was dry and tough. As a regular customer your roast chickens are no longer tender and moist. Please do something about it.!!!
If Coles and IGA can do so should Woolworths. I am not happy as I have previously complained about overcooked chicken and obviously nothing has changed...

The rap music that they play in the store is so loud it is impossible to do your shopping it sounds like a rock concert even the other shoppers were complaining even the manager at East Gate said that it was very loud but could not assist as it head office

There are very few non-Halaal options in your Nelspruit Stores. All Unilever products are Halaal and there are no other non-Halaal product equivalents. An example would be Magnum Ice Cream.

I purchased what was labelled as "Roast Pork" from the heated stand at your store in Malvern Vic last night about 5:15pm. When I got home I discovered it was actually a piece of ham inside a net bag and completely sealed in plastic! Had I lived locally I would have returned to the store immediately but I live in Heidelberg and travel by public transport so that was not an option. (It was a one-off visit to Malvern to attend a market research session.) Needless to say, I wasn't very happy as I can rarely afford to buy meat and only purchased this as it had been heavily reduced in price. (It was marked as out of the oven at 12:40pm.) I am a pensioner and was most upset that I had wasted my money. Not only did I consider it a problem having the plastic bag in the oven, I am unable to consume high salt foods. I hope you will at least instruct your deli staff on the difference between roast pork and ham as well as safe cooking techniques.
Lyn Humphris

I had one bottle of milk to pay for and because there was a lady in EXPRESS lane with a trolley full I had to wait 15 minutes came on OPEN more checkouts EXPRESS lane is 15 items or less and you SHOULD put that on the sign to let people know. No wonder you are losing customers I would have left the item on the checkout and go else where but Mum likes Woolworths milk I don’t know why

I visited your Brentford Square Store 3173 (Vermont) and my rewards card did not register even though the machine beeped
and light was green I reported it to the service desk as I have a special offer for this week and wanted the amount recorded
against my card (9344682943790 - $35.84 - pos 1 trans 6716 19.55 3/11/2018)
The girl Elle informed me that it is not their fault if the machine does not work and that she could not
fix the problem and told me to 'have a good night'. I informed her I was not happy with the store as the previous night Elle had charged me twice on an item (excuse change over - staff swapped over on the register while in the middle of my purchases)
Her manner was condescending, repeating over and over to 'have a good night'. Her responses to my complaints incensed me even more. I walked away then returned to the service desk as I decided to return all the items for refund
Elle ignored me and I waited for another staff member. She then came up and asked why I was returning my purchases and was it only because of the points not being registered (apparently she did not serve me as she was off duty - I answered and said she should not be behind the desk- her reply was she stayed to help staff ) When I said I wanted a refund she then asked to look in my bag I asked why and was told I may have forgotten an item ( all 8 items were on the counter and she had my docket in her hand to check) I took offence at her accusation.
She then requested ID for refund even though I was still in the store and had just purchased items. I gave her my drivers licence she then advised me that it would take a while to fill in all details I took all items back and threw them in the trolley and advised her I would not shop in that store again Her reply was 'you have a good night and we will see you again' - great way to treat an extremely angry customer
I shall now be checking out the local Coles Store!

Sincerely yours,
Jan Wynne
(a former satisfied regular Woolies shopper)

I love shopping at your Port Hedland store as the produce is of outstanding quality any time of the day / night . I also love the range into your deli . I was totally gob smacked when I went to your deli on the 26th October 2018 about 4 pm . I was approached by a young girl I don't know her name as she wasn't wearing a name badge maybe 18-21 . She was chewing gum like a jersey cow as she spoke to me , was wearing more jewellery than a jewellery shop and to top it off she had the longest pink false finger nails . It was like wtf I'm pretty sure there are policies that don't allow this . I walked away without buying anything as I didn't want any spit from her gum , broken nail or a piece of jewellery in my food . What a joke

Woolworths Nambour was shopping to day Friday 26th with my wife at 2. .30 pm out of all the checkouts only 3 were being used, people were lined up waiting, and waiting,I asked one of the staff to see if more checkouts could be opened,nothing happened for quite awhile so I asked again and wastold someone had come to see and said the was no one there.Very strange as people were lined up waiting,
My wife and I are 79 years of age and now were to sit and wait to be served, I was about to leave the store with my wife when a supervisor turned up with a bad grace and ordered a member to open up the till.Last year woolworths assured customers no hold ups at the checkouts.Looks like this went out the window with good service.Not happy.

Their Jamie Cumberland sausages are not even close to the genuine ones .Thrown a load of pepper in to try to flavour them

Why should i have to wait 48 or more hours for my money to be refunded back into my account. I asked the lady for a cash refund and she said it can only be put back on my card. This should not happen. I want my money and should not have to wait 2 days for it. I am done with your company.

Over the past six months i have been trying to buy yellow capsicum. i have been told they are unavailable. Not true. I shop at the store in Lakes Entrance Vic. I was recently down south in three different woolies stores and there in in fresh produce area was piles of yellow capsicum. so i asked the question why in those stores which happen to be in quite affluent areas and not in Lakes Entrance. Answer was there is only so many to go around, thats fine but i can assure you that my dollars are just as good as anyone else"s. The upshot is that i find it disgraceful that because i live in a lower area of wealth that my taste for yellow capsicum does not count.
Shame on you woolworths
Yours Gaye Sandy Buchan Vic

Good Morning, I would like to put forward a complaint about my online shopping experience at Cranebrook Woolworths NSW 2749. As I am 8 1/2 months pregnant I had decided to start online shopping as it is just getting way to much for me to do the big shops now and have my husband pick it all up the next day as he wouldn't no what to get if I wrote it down.

My complaint is that I made the order sat morning received a confirmation email with order number , payment made and when to pick it up. The next morning my husband called me from the store to inform me they can not find our order. I then checked my emails to find out it had been cancelled and refunded with no reason at all. The lady at the counter informed my husband that this may have been to many products being out of stock or payment declined. I actually don't know what happened and don't understand why this has happened. This has been very frustrating for my husband and myself when I could be going into labour any day now. My husband had to come back home print out the list go back to shops and spend an hr shopping for all the products we ordered and pay a second time. We are now waiting on a refund for the first payment we made.

The fact that we have had to go through all this waisted time of ordering online, going to the shops twice , actually doing the shopping and paying twice without even an apology or a valid reason as to why. I have attached the order information below so that you can track the order and hopefully find out what has happened. I am worried about doing further online shopping after I have the baby as I will be needing formula and nappies and will be worried it will be cancelled.

Petrina Gray
If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself on 0416870063
……………………………………………………………………………..
2:06pm Saturday
Pick up order number: 30724601
PICK UP ORDER PROGRESS

Order placed
Order ready

You can amend your order online until
Saturday, 20 October at 05:45 pm.
…………………………………………………………………………………………
5:45pm Saturday
Hi Petrina,

Your Woolworths Online order has been cancelled.

Your Order Number: 30724601
Delivery time: 10/21/2018 8:00 AM - 10/21/2018 11:00 AM

We look forward to seeing you online again soon,

Your Woolworths Online Team

……………………………………………………………………………………..

10:36am Sunday
Hi Petrina,
Please see below for refund details regarding order number 30724601.

I have been a regular customer for more then 40 years. After the cashier closed the transaction today a bag was needed for goods to be put in for some senior customer. Unfortunately Scott the duty manager would not approve the use of a bag which should have been scanned prior to closing the transaction . The senior did no have any cash to pay for the bag. I had to pay using my card a sum of $0. 15.
I will oblige by sending the transaction should you wish. The cashier was helpful.

I believe , that some policies are for fools and always regarded your management were wiser then them.
I know you will not respond and give the store policy as a convenient blurb.
thanks
niren

I filed a complaint about their Woolworths brand toilet paper just on a month ago via email (Parklands store was the one I visited) and I to date have not even had the courtesy of a return mail or call.

Thanks
Elsie

Very very poor the management is a joke at Miller i will be going further With it and maybe even public I’m seeking legal advice Thank u

I have been a Woolies customer for over 20 years and have always purchased groceries, vegetable, fruit and meat as part of my weekly shopping.
However, I will not be purchasing my meat again at the Woolworths in Winston Hills. Given the current quality of the product on offer I can only imagine that you have changed your supplier.
The meat is of sub-standard quality and very over priced. We are fortunate in Winston Hills as it is only a short walk to Coles, Aldi and a butcher. This is the walk I made today as I was not prepared to pay the price you were asking for steak, lamb and pork.
I will continue to make the walk along the Mall to Coles until such time as the quality of meat you provide improves.
Although it is optional to provide an image of my complaint having not purchase the meat I could not do this and would suggest you look for yourself.
Sandra Sheehan

I do my shopping at the Kingsway Woolworths in WA every week. I wished to purchase some kebabs from the deli dept and was served by a young man. There were only 3 kebabs in the tray in the deli cabinet and I wanted 10, so I asked the deli worker if there were any more. He said he would have a look in the coolroom for any more. However, he just went to the door of the coolroom, had a quick glance (no longer than 1-2 seconds) and said there weren't any in there. He could not have possibly looked properly. I asked him had he looked inside the coolroom and he said he could see from the door that there weren't any and that they would get some more tomorrow. Obviously he couldn't be bothered.
About ten minutes later, I asked my husband to check back on the deli to see if the kebabs were refilled. The tray still only had 3 kebabs in it so my husband asked another male worker there if there were any more. He said he would check and came back after 30 seconds with a full tray containing 20 kebabs which he opened and served him with 10 kebabs that he asked for. It seems the first worker lied to me and could have lost a sale if I had left after such poor service. A supervisor or manager needs to have a chat with the staff there to ensure a better quality of service.

I wish to complain about the service I have received regarding my claim which has now been in since early may 2018. The main problem we seem to have is continually ringing Customer Services section and being told someone will ring you back shortly regarding the claim which never happens so consequently we get nowhere. In early September we received an email saying job was now completed so I checked work done at the unit and again rang Customer Services to mention that the Facer boards needing painting. As I am heading towards 80 years of age I would have thought that would have been part of the job and not left to me.

Also prior to storm there was Gutter Guard in spouting and am not sure whether it has been replaced. It is very hard to see if it has been replaced and I don't feel confident getting up a ladder to have a look.

Even today I phoned again Customer Services Number ending in 969. I spoke to a lady regarding the claim and was told she would put me spoke to Manager in that section and I was left waiting for50 minutes and no one got back to me so I evenually hung up without getting issue resolved.

I shop in woolworths for all my groceries, today a competition came up on the register, so I thought why not give it a go. I have been logged on for over an hour trying to find the competition. Woolworths.com.au/qantas. Can you please send me the link.
Not sure why it is so hard.

Wed, 17/10/18 around 12.40pm
Went to Woolworths Townhall to pickup few things for dinner, when I went to self service register & scanning my shopping item I accidentally put eggplant as onion, prior to that I put onion in. As I about to put one of the eggplant to the bag just realised it was wrong about to take out the eggplant this self checkout (Indian) lady (short hair with glasses) screaming from behind saying 'you put the wrong one!!' (LOUD tone) and I turnaround at her and I said yeah that's why I was looking for you. Meanwhile while she's cancelling the item that I put wrong, I said I need to get a tomato then she's giving me an off LOOK. Anyway, I went to get the tomatoes she put aside my eggplant next to the scale assuming she have made the correction so I put the eggplant in the bag and she SCREAMED back at me telling me it hasn't been done yet, so I said to her I thought that she had put it through and she say something back to me 'I'm NOT Putting it for you!!! (LOUD tone!).
Then I said to her RELAX! and she questioned me about the onion I purchased like I'm going to steal something else put it under onion. So I took out the onion from the bag and show it to her and I said Relax ok! (because I couldn't stand her talking to me in a very loud tone!!).
Woolies you failed me! You need to treat your customer service rep to be more polite when they speak and you don't scream to customer.

Good Evening

Today I visited Woolworths in Victoria Park Perth WA.. (15th October)
I went through the express lane check out area which even though there were 3 girls behind the counter only one was serving as the others where chatting. When they finally decided to stop talking and call me through the girl was rude, as i payed with my card she didn't even acknowledge the final transaction and wait for my purchase to finalize so she could give me a receipt instead to totally ignore me and pick up her phone and start reading it and texting. The other girl standing next to her decided to get the receipt and as i was about to walk off held it up to see if i wanted it.
As I was so annoyed and upset at the service I just looked at her and walked off without taking the receipt, which I regret now as it would of had the transaction details and the name of the rude girl that served me. This is not the first time i have come across inattentive, rude staff here and I today I thought whether is goes anywhere or not I will be letting you know my disappointment. We are paying customers and if the staff cant get off there phones for 5 minutes to serve a customer or pull themselves away from chatting they should not be at the front serving...
That was most certainly not an express lane today and not from being busy but the unprofessional staff attending the check outs there.

G Giancola

I have been giving feedback for the past couple of months after each visit to my local Woolworth's store and received for the month of Oct 2018 this email from:

Support-Woolworths
christoffer_christiansen@outlook.com

Dear Maree Barnett Thank you for visiting our stores. As a sign of our gratitude, we want reward you with this amazing surprise. Click here to receive your gift!- https://sound-warehouse-sw.myshopify.com/products/auwoo Prizes are these two flagships below! Click here- https://sound-warehouse-sw.myshopify.com/products/auwoo This email was sent to mareeann2002@yahoo.com.au why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences Sound Warehouse SW · Lundevænget 75 · København K 1326 · Denmark

I went through the process trusting your brand and filled out my personal details and address and bank details (as I was offered a choice between 2 phones for being a valued customer)
It was only after giving all my details I was taken to bookfeen.com a tv & movie site online stating id signed up for that instead and paid a fee of $1.49 for this month. I rang and cancelled my visa card immediately and told them I was also contacting you about the SPAM Support - Woolworths email.
I think this will be the last feedback I will give about my recent shopping experience at our local Woolworths store as I was excited that id received a gift for my feedback but Ive had to cancel my bank card because of this SPAM. I am wondering how the spammers knew I was giving feedback in the first place?
Kindest Regards
Maree Barnett FSC No: 9355080402642
Scottsdale
Tasmania 7260

Some weeks ago I fed a $10 note into a self service machine at Richlands Plaza (Brisbane) and it disappeared. The machine either spat it out and I didn't or the machine didn't register.
I asked the girl on duty to look under the machine but there was so much rubbish under the machine and they were not allowed to move it. I wrote to the Manager(Marty) who didn't have the courtesy to reply.
Certainly not a good look customer service wise. This is not the first problem I have had with self check out machines.
I will not use them any more or use cash.
Peter Bishop

I get my shopping every week and my strawberries are off and my bananas are green and you can't even eat them and my fruit are not fresh!

I do not really have a complaint yet?? - but would not have a clue who to contact with this question

one of your Hotel's which Woolworths own and operate, the trading hours are
Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri - 10.00AM to 12.00 AM
Sun 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

QUESTION - what does the 12am and 10PM trading hour mean?? Can you purchase a drink at 11.55 or 9.55 ? or does this mean the place stops trading 30 minutes earlier (ie. 11.30 or 9.30 ) and refuse patrons service after this 11.30 or 9.30 time period, Then at 12 AM or 10Am the patrons are asked to leave.

can you please reply by e mail

Dennis (m) 0458 742 236

I have just thrown out my middle rash bacon I purchased at Woolworths on 28 th of September, I have registered my complaint twice before but no action,the bacon was totally fat and as we live out of town we haven’t been back in to town. I always get my bacon at Woolworths plus our shopping I can’t express my disappointment as I needed it for a special occasion and had to go to the local store and pay heaps Regards Tom

As a normal practice when i come to work in the city (Adelaide rundle mall ) ,i come to your store to buy a bottle of water today at 2.45pm.
i came to the cashier who were free at the time (named Tamara ) to pay .
when came to the counter she said and i quote " I'm sorry i ask the people behind to come first so i can't serve you" (who were coming from the selfservice counter side).
It was a 80 c water bottle and it would not even take a minute to do the transaction but she enjoyed i think making me go behind .
I thank her for the polite gesture she gave me and did not wait for her but went to the self service and did my transaction .
I wanted to speak to the manager but she was busy with few customers and i ask one of your stuff how to make a complaint and he gave me the details to send you this info .
I thought it was very unprofessional to ask the people who have gone to the selfservice to come to her and who is at her counter to go behind.
I think tamara has the right to have her own private beliefs and opinions in dealing with multicultural people at her free time but when she is working for a company like wooly's she should know that you need to serve all customers who pays the same dollars to get the same service and value for money.
I would like to make this complaint so that another customer like me will not be served the same way by tamara as i feel its very low for a company like you .

The Classics range of frozen dinners "Slow Cooked Pork" with cheesy potato & cauliflower ,mash and carrots
Was actually Pork sausages with gravy and mash I liked it but it was NOT as described on the packaging

since Woolworth Moama NSW 2731 has been refurbished the service from checkouts is very very poor...At 9am No checkouts were open only the do it yourself area which was manned by an employee but which nobody was using, 1 fast lane which I had to use & lift groceries which contained heavy bottles from the trolley to a double story counter which no 80yr should expect to be doing...something must be wrong in the running of this supermarket to not have more employees to man the ordinary checkouts. I have been a customer with woolworths for many many years and feel very disgruntled with this situation...This isn't the first time this has happened tooo many.. but enough is enough.....

I wish to provide feedback bout the customer self serve check out area for the Bundoora Melbourne store. I was using the self checkout recently and had a male employee of around 16-18 stand approximately 2 feet from me watching me constantly. I felt so intimidated by his behaviour. Obviously he had been told to watch the customers as they scanned their items, but he made me feel like I about to do something "illegal". I got very flustered and felt quite anxious at his over the top and intrusive manner. I will not be shopping there again as this was not an isolated incidence of this type of heavy handed customer service behaviour. I will be shopping at Aldi from now on even though they do not have packing and self check out, I get treated with respect at Aldi and do not feel "watched" as I do at Woolworths. The store can use cameras at the self checkout in a discreet way, it is NOT ok to make customers feel they are criminals in training.

I have visited Woolworths Supermarket in Unley to buy a catch day gift card shown on a catalogue with a 1000 points promotion. I have been advised the store dont have any gift cards available and the promos was displayed on the walls. I have asked store to check if any other nearby have any of these vouchers so I can go there.The lady (or the manager) advised that none of the stores in Adelaide have these vouchers. I was intending to buy $500.
It is very disappointing that is stated in this catalogue and promos were clearly displayed in the Woolworths supermarket but the shelf across all the stores are empty. Ver bad service.

Woolworths advertised "buy any 2 Philly products in one transaction and receive a platter. For two weeks in a row I purchased 2 Philly products requested a platter only to find the staff knew nothing about the promotion. I gave up in the end.

Secondly, I was informed by you that I would receive reward points for bringing in my own bags. I asked the checkout girl why she did not credit me with my bags, I had produced my rewards card. I was told we longer have that promotion. I checked with the store manager on duty who told me I was right and the checkout girl was wrong.

There seems to be a communication problem at your Park Beach Plaza store. Does management even both to speak to their staff?

On the 17/08/2018 i was waiting out the front of Mount Druitt Woolworth's for them to open up at 7:00am. Once they opened up i went in to buy a packet of smokes, i got asked for my I'D i gave them my forklift license as its my most recent I'D, they said they couldn't accept that so i gave them my Learners License and they said your License has expired we cant accept that i said but it has my picture and my date of birth which my date of birth is the 17/03/1997 and they said no we still cant accept that. I did say to them that it is stupid and stuff i did go off at them which i am sorry for doing i was just annoyed at that certain time of what was happening. I would just like to know what can happen or is all this true with the I'D.

Why have you stopped selling eggs that are not refrigerated? I do not, and will never keep my eggs in the refrigerator and so your eggs are no longer suitable for me. Woolworths at Thrift Park, Parkdale has always had both refrigerated and off the shelf, but with the new layout, which I might add, is very inconvenient because the isles now have no break in the centre, has stopped having them non refrigerated, leaving me no choice but to go elsewhere. I might add that I have been a loyal Woollies customer at this shop for over 40 years but once I start going eslewhere I will most likely do all my shopping elsewhere as well.

A lost customer,
John

Someone here recently said that customer consultant "Barrington was "Awesome" - well I'm not so sure. What unnerved me was how easily he managed to wind me up over what was a simple matter: Jalapinos in my Sourdough Bread. To the uninitiated Jalapinos are Mexican Chilli. I must have been slow off the mark because Im 67, however his supercilious voice reeked of antipathy towards my problem. When I tried to explain that I suffer from GIRD and that Chilly can put me in hospital he turned my complaint into a university debate. "Halipinos" he said in a stuffy Melbourne Grammar accent, when I tried to explain how labeling Bread as Sourdough then writing underneath in smaller print - "with Jalapinos" was misleading. I tried to add that when I typed this label into Google that every one of the many hundred examples of this item were returned labelled - "Jalapino Bread", bar one - Woolworths. I then contended that the effect strong chilli can have on some people is akin to that of peanuts on others. I even presented recent evidence that people of different ethnic backgrounds had different tolerances to things like peanuts and Chilli. No nothing I said he agreed with. He, despite being half my age was more traveled and knew more about food allergies. When I mentioned I was sick and had sought medical assistance. He then came back with the line - so you went to a doctor, we have to escalate this! No I said I went to the chemist it being 8pm, with my script for 40mg Pantoprazole and additionally purchased double strength Gaviscon.
The real issue anyone with empathy would have understood without turning it into a university debate was Woolworths inappropriate product labeling. Woolworths it seems are trying to cash in on the Sourdough bread label by adding additional varieties that in effect are no longer Sourdough Bread - and need to be labelled as what they are: "Jalapino Bread". Or as Barrington said correctly in exquisite mocking Spanish - "Hallapino"
Well Barrington whoever you really are, you sure wound me up and pushed the right buttons. At first I thought you were Canadian with that Christopher Plummer plum in the mouth - then I thought Melbourne Grammar - then I thought Oxford educated South African via Durban. Now I just think you are the wrong type to be in customer service.

I needed to return 2 packs of Golden Delicious Apples purchased at Woolworths Kloof Branch because my child said they were sour but the staff member Princess Dlamini totally refused to process the return although i had a valid till slip. I tried to explain that my sister bought the same apples and had a similar complaint and my child also found that the apples were sour as she eats these type of apples all the time but she was not happy with these purchased from Woolworths. Princess refused to hear any excuses and did not take the items back for a refund or offer me an alternative. I am totally disgusted with her attitude and bad service. I eventually had to drive further away from where i reside to another Woolworths store where they gladly took back the items and gave me a refund with a smile and without any fuss or questions raised. I also am disgusted with the service from the Woolworths Customer Care whom i phoned on Monday, the consultant that answered the phone did not seem helpful so i asked to speak to the Supervisor/Manger whom to date have not called me. I then called the branch on Wednesday to speak to the store manager but he was not in, i left a message and he too has not called me since. I am very upset and disappointed in the way my complaint is handled and the disregard from customer care and mangerial staff in regards to my complaint. I will also post my complaint on social media so other customers can see what disgusting service Woolworths provides to their loyal customers in regards to returns or any type of complaints.

I bought a Woolworths Pepper Steak Pie 450g, the one that you heat up in the oven for 30 min last week.
I have bought numerous pies in the past and have never had a problem but the latest pie I bought was very disappointing, to say the least.

The meat was inedible, only gristle and no gravy at all

I don't normally complain but felt this should be brought to your attention.

Regrds
Robyn Meyer
078 359 0354

I bought a bottle of milk online from Woolworth. I picked it in the evening on the 27/07/18. On the 2nd August morning, I found the milk is already expired as it was marked on the bottle best before 1/8/18. I called Woolworth customer service, the lady told me she cannot refund me for that milk because there is a 5 days policy on dairy products. I should consume the milk within 5 days not wait until it is expired.

As a customer, I am very disappoint with Woolworth's policy. My experience is I should open every single bag in store to check if all items are right before I picked up from the store. My experience is I should not bought any products online because you do not know what they will give you. Woolworth's policy only know by their staff and not by customers.

Eventually, the lady refund the money to me. She said I shall put down a note in your account that you have been educated about the dairy products. I feel bad for such a bad education with Woolworth

I have been a customer of woolworths for many years – probably your longest customer.
After being sick for several days and unable to shop I decided to order online for a delivery.
What a mess.
First I put in my postcode – to problems appeared.
Then my address – again no problem with delivery.
Trying to make up the order was hard with the specials keep appearing but I persevered and finally got to the checkout.
Free delivery on first order – no mention of the $100 limit.
Order before 6 pm for next day delivery – oops – no let’s try 2 days.
I spoke to your customer service (why you call it that is beyond me – rude covers it)
I was told that the store’s quote for that day was already filled.
Rang the store to check – oh no was the reply, we don’t deliver.
So I am sitting here with an empty pantry and fridge – fingers crossed that I might
feel better tomorrow to go shopping –
Definitely NOT at woolworths.

I am sick of your LACK of staff on the checkouts, your business takes billions of dollars from customers and we stand behind loaded trollys for an age because there is no customer service at the checkouts.Today was no different and while I was waiting 2 checkouts were closed leaving only 4 operating. I think its time a bit of service was offered to the people loyal to your store, incidently I shop at your Mount Gambier stores. Thank you.

Why are is WW using Killarney mall as a training ground for young inexperienced staff who have millennial attitudes?
All the older ,mature ,experiences staff seem to have disappeared and have been replaced by a rowdy,rude ,slack attitude filled bunch!
This store is no longer a pleasant shopping experience.
I have on many occasions had to remind the cashier that I as the customer in front of her,and I am the ONE she should be interfacing with and should NOT have to speaking to the packer or other staff members hanging around in her,in her African language.
The cashiers DONT SMILE ,they look grumpy and disgruntled .Should I have to feel bad that I can afford to shop at WW??????
This afternoon between 16H50 and 17h05 ,I strongly suggest you watch your camera footage of your incompetent ,arrogant "store manager"
Abraham Langa.
I had to remind him of who was the customer ,while he danced around with a hanger in his hand and we had to wait for 15minutes to pay.
Its quiet easy WW ,I can take my R3000 that I spend on food weekly elsewhere.The staff you have placed in Killarney are not representative of customers that shop there ,most so in ATITUDE!
He must be replaced, HIS ATITUDE SUCKS and he represents WW.Most concerning is that yo have placed him in this store !Have you not done your market research ?
I am expecting feedback regarding my complaint!

Artisan bread. Over the past 4 months the walnut, currant & fennel loaf has deteriorated dramatically. When Woolworths first introduced the new line it was delicious but very expensive- ($6) but I would treat myself to it(I'm an age pensioner)..today when I bought a loaf it tasted & looked nothing like the walnut , currant & fennel bread. I have tried calling the number at the top of my docket on many occasions over the past months with no success. Is there no quality control of the product? So who is responsible? I'm upset that the quality has totally come to this & I've not been able to talk to a manager about this problem- I've been a loyal Woolies customer for many years & would like that to continue. I look forward to a response from Woolworths. Thank you. Rike Kullack

I Bought shirts and was over charged by R10.00 by one of your cashiers Portia Cupido - who also didn't know about any of Woolworths products.It may seem like a small amount but if Woolworths gets away with overcharging people like this it will accumulate a higher value.
I cannot seems to attach the pictures here, upon your response I can send it.

Regards,

Nurunesa

Rang customer service line with enquiry, spoke to Barrington & he was awesome. Transferred me to my local store te issue. Spoke with Michael who's the manger, who also was awesome. Gave me all relevant information. They were both helpful & professional. Was a pleasure speaking to both.

I know this is a 1st world problem, but the three Woolies stores I access (Bankstown Centro, Stockland Wetherill Park and Bonnyrigg) have been out of my current favourite chocolate for weeks! It is the Freys hazlenut MILK chocolate bar. Apparently it is everyone else's favourite too, because the stock is regularly out. Please note: no one likes the dark chocolate version or the popcorn crunch! Also, the GREEN TEA flavour of mochi (in the Asian products section) has also been out of stock at these locations as well (again, everyone's favourite!)

Could these items please be restocked more regularly?

Today at UNDERWOOD KURABY only 2 checkouts open both had long queue the 15 or less checkout not open people queuing up for self servethis is not good enough .I will be shopping at Aldi in future.

Beef Bourgignon 500g product was of unacceptable quality due to high component of inedible gristle. Shared product in a meal with two friends and one in particular had to leave a high proportion. I expect better from your own product priced at $20 per kg

I recently shopped at Woolworths in the New Mandurah Forum W.A , can you tell me why you don't stock spinach from Australia as I could only buy spinach from the Netherlands or New Zealand, surely we have growers here in Western Australia or even the whole of Australia.
My family only buy's Australian produce as we can rely on it's quality and we support jobs here in Australia.Can you look into this and see if you can rectify this problem please as I would like to continue getting all my needs from Woolworths rather than having to shop else where to get all my Australian produce. Many Thanks .
Kind Regards Brian Coles

Bought Woolworths brand Frozen snack Chicken satay with long grain rice. Expiration date Dec 19. Bar code 9300633320751. Package had no chicken in it. The rice was present but the satay side was empty except for a small amount less than a tablespoon of sauce in it. This is the second item that I have bought of Woolworths brand in the past 2-4 weeks that has failed to meet expectations. The first being an oats breakfast product that was short the amount of packages that were meant to be inside it. This is leaving me with the opinion that while Woolworths may think their home brand products are improving their quality control seems to be decreasing. After buying 2 such poor quality products I am starting to rethink I should stop buying home brand products because while they are cheaper the price is becoming indicative of their quality. Like the porridge oats I will not be wasting my time returning this item to the shop as I do not keep shopping receipts and its not worth the effort on my behalf or my time. I will simply not buy these products in future nor would I recommend buying Woolworths branded products if this is how their quality continues to be.

Robert Deans

This morning at approximatley 11am I unwisely shopped at your Kwinana WA store. At the checkout we had to wait while "maggie" finished her conversation with an off duty staff member about " here age when she started going out with her husband ". Really I don't care or need to know this information. When eventually "maggie" starting registering my items she recognised me as an ex employee. Note I have not worked in that store for at least 8 years and while there we were not personally close or friends "Maggie" then enquired as to what I was now doing. I replied and stated my current occupation with no further information as it is of no concern to her. Then to my horror remembering that at this time I am " THE CUSTOMER" Maggie then proceeded to " slur " my occupation and my character while I was employed at Kwinana while in the hearing of other customers and my friend who was at the checkout with me. We were not at this point engaged in friendly chit chat.I rarely shop at Woolworths these days and won't be returning. I suggest that you advise "Maggie " to keep her loud mouth firmly shut. As a customer to your shop I do not expect to be subject to service assistants personal verbal comments regardless of what they think of me. How often has this same type of incidence happened to other customers in your Kwinana store???.

Our normal big shopping is done online, with which we have no complaints. But occasionally, like last night, my wife does a top up shopping after work. There was only one staff member, & my wife had to use the automatic tellers. These were not working properly & my wife complained that there is not enough room by the teller to place the purchases. My wife said that the staff member was seen being very rude to a young lady customer that was also having trouble getting the machines to work, going from one machine to another. Because of the problem with these auto tellers my wife was late home; we live out of town. We will no longer be doing any shopping at Woolworths other than online pick-ups.

I received your email of 18th instant quoting $8.50 per kilo for chicken thigh fillets. I travelled to Woolworths
at Vincentia only to be told their price was $9.50 per kilo. Does this mean I cannot rely on the emails
you forward to me for weekly prices.

I want to put in a complaint about Nicholas who works at your Colac store (young blonde, maybe late teens to early twenties) using offensive language in range of customers hearing. Talking about how his boss is a “c**t”. Might be worth reviewing his adherence to customer service and store policy

Hi
I wish to vribg to ur attention about my lical store at collingwood park qld 4301

I used to do my shopping at this stire in last 6 minths this store can not providefresh good i had dry meats frim deli also fruit that is vad off sealed in vags rage from tomotoes fruurs strawberrys grapes pototos . Not costomer job to make sure the good are fresh to sell

This is a local store i deoebd on as i am disabled there a numver of staff that are very gelpful an lot staff that are out right rude i gave never in my life stolen from no where i feel intimadated when i go to this store staff tread everyone with same cover as a thef . I refused to use self serve as the demale staff treat you like ur stolen something it rude not none perfessional . I travel to go to the next closedt store .

Reagards
Carol bayliss

Just today, I bought some Woolworth brand Salted Pistachios. Tag read BB 10/01/19 10:12 3
Well, I was just wondering whether you should be brought before the ACCC for false advertising.
1.....They were not salted......not at all. Did someone just wave a packet of salt over the pistachios during production??
2......They are tasteless.... I can get better at any other store.
My wife wants to shop at Woolworths, as we have done for decades. But for the first time ever, she agreed with me that your standards have slipped.

We have spent, over the years, hundreds of thousands of $$$$ with your Company. That is about to change.
Clever advertising does not belie the fact that some products are 3rd rate.

Aldi is cheaper, and the products are just as good if not better in most cases. The new German interloper will be here soon, and the race will truly be on.
Tell me, why on earth would I give you my hard earned money anymore???
And,..FYI....also my family members? Just saying.....if you can afford to lose a long term many $$$$ customer like me.well good luck to you.
Hope to hear from you.and please...........none of the usual template messages

Sounds sill eh..over pistachios?BUT??

Many Thanks.........Michel 0402 245 933 studdyone@yahoo.com

My complaint is against the blatant misleading advertisement in you catalogue with the starting period 11 Jul. 2018.

The reason is that on the front page you have a classic family roast at $6 a kilo.

I have been to the shop at park side and their answer was (Oh we are changing managers and he forgot to order it try the avenues or the willows.

Fair enough so I went to the avenues no we don't have any.

OK next stop the Willows none there so I spoke to the butcher and he advised me that there were none and the other shops have any either.

I have just wasted a lot of time to try and get something that is advertised and not supplied, at no store was there a retraction or an explanation about the goods not being available.

This is not acceptable, it is not the first time that this has occurred and I want to know why there are so many faults in the catalogue.

Today the 13/7/2018 I went through the self serve checkout at 11.30am at Woolworths Supermarket Epsom Victoria, I had a can of mother drink which I got out of the fridge near the checkouts, it did not have a bar code on it, I was the only person going through self serve at that time and I said to the Woolworths attendant (Cherylene her name I think)" excuse me this drink can't scan" and she replied "well you will have to go and get another one"I replied Ï can't leave all my stuff"and quite nastily she said " Ï will stay here"at this point I said ÿou are being very nasty"she replied "what did you say"I replied ÿou are very nasty", she glared at me and said "how hard is it for you to go and get it" she held her stare on me so I said "I am not going to play your childish games"and I ignored her to continue on with my purchases, I have been a customer of Woolworths for over forty years and I have never had a complaint, I rarely go to any other supermarket, I really felt that this girl was out of line and would hope that she does not treat any other customers in this way, I have always found Woolworths Supermarket staff to be very helpful and friendly particularly where I most shop which is Woolworths Golden Square Thanking you
Karen Holahan

Today afternoon I went to Burwood Westfield Woolworths to buy seafood. A customer service lady from Island grap the lobster tails and King Green Prawns by hands and didn't use the disposable gloves. Then she thrown the package on the counter without saying anything.
I brought the lobster tails first. Then when I saw the king green prawns on special, I asked this Island lady to give me some prawns as well.
I have been to many different woolies stores. Today was a nightmare that broke the good impression of high hygiene and good customer service used to be.

I complainted to the store manager before I left the store. However, I think this is quite serious against the hygiene rule and terrible bad customer service, so I think I need to lodge a formal complain throught online.

For a long time I have been buying microwave dinners (kids left home) have been happy with quality. What pisses me off to send this is, you have made the instructions so bloody small in print on packet. I have had eyes tested only need low readers, now I have to use a magnafiing glass to understand cooking instructions! You go to the shop and buy a 400g beef lasagne. These meals are made for one, but we are important.

I love my local woollies but this needs to be addressed for us older folks (61)

After writing and submitting my original complaint, I was advised to share it via social media in order to get your attention. WTF?

My ID NUMBER is 781026 0255 083. When I gave my banking details to Woolworths in 2016 I was told that I was only owing R4000-00.. I would like to know how much more that I still need to pay before your company stops deducting the R300-00 from my bank account.
My contact number is 076 6494 333/074 266 7069

My husband bought me the wrong cigarettes and I returned to the store with both cigarettes and receipt only to be told that they would not be exchanged. He bought the wrong ones and the most expensive and I had reason to return them. Why could I not do so? Explain your policy regarding this as if it were an unopened food item it would not have been refused.

i am sending this complaint about Roket apples they are much smaller now they roll around in the plastic case they are in but you are still charging $4-90 for 5 . If you are going to charge that much then put an extra apple in the container it is large enough now or drop the price . My sister and i buy at least 6 pkts a week and we are pensioners.When we first started buying them we couldnt get them out now they are like marbles rolling around . Be fair please .

I downloaded sometime ago a Woolworths shopping ap for my smart phone. Over a period of time I constructed a list of my regular items for my weekly shopping which I find extremely useful. This week I tapped my Woolies ap for my list and got four different options, mainly to do with online shopping, and no access to my list. Where has it gone. One screen says access your shopping lists but it won't let me. Help.

My problem is the new changes with delivery of grocery items now for a lot of people this has become a necessary help especially if people who are disabled. So you charge now 12.00 which has just gone up from $11.00 for delivery. Now witth the new delivery in bags 1.00 extra per bag i assume and then which is really a major problem with me you want to charge another 3.50 to put on the bench which is what happens and the person receiving always help drivers on top of 12.00 my god you can surely suck up the cost of fellow putting on bench it is ludicrous . This is probably first time in my 67th year ever putting in a complaint and seriously thinking to go to sunrise with it. I will however wait for your response
Thanking you in anticipation
Sandy love batemans bay nsw 2536

14/6/18 at 2.30pm my daughter who is 19 took her Grandmother to the cigarette counter at Woolworths Deception Bay whilst helping her do her grocery shopping. She has told me that when the young girl at the counter who had dark hair and glasses and was about 20 years of age served my 80 year old mother she just shoved her cigarettes at her across the counter. There were no other customers waiting to be served. My mother asked "Oh do you have a plastic bag I could use"? as she had not yet entered the store to start her grocery shopping. Your employee's response was "Oh I don't know...maybe if you're polite and ask nicely"..My daughter who is a university student and does not live in this catchment was absolutely appalled at this interaction with someone the same age as her towards her grandmother. The bag was then just shoved across the counter towards them and they took it and moved away from the counter. However after they moved away from the counter and went to enter the store my daughter looked back to see your employee rolling eyes and clearly talking in a negative tone about my mother to another employee in the section who she has described as a short older blonde lady who was in her forties who did not engage in the same behaviour.
I am sorry but I can not let this go....My mother is 80 and yes she does smoke! but she is a well regarded person of Deception Bay and has lived there for 40 years. To have my daughter come home quite upset about how someone her own has treated her grandmother at the "smoke counter" makes me wonder how this young woman actually interacts with your other clientele who are not so well dressed, or elderly or accompanied by loved ones as my mother was. I seriously think you should reconsider if she is the best person you want representing your company perhaps she would be best at back of house with no customer interaction.
I look forward to a response to you regarding this very concerning incident!

I am an avid woollies shopper and of late I have been buying your brand of choc chip cookies because they are the best tasting and are good value but the last 4 packets I have purchased have all been broken and I end up with a tray full of crumbs and pieces and lucky to get more than 6-8 full cookies out of a packet.
If I was only getting a couple of broken cookies I could live with that but every time I buy a packet is too much in my opinion
Hopping you can rectify this or I will be changing where I choose to shop
Not happy Jan..........

Andrew Parker

Visited Woolworths at Boksburg Retail Park like I usually do daily today,Friday 08/2018
Just needed doughnuts a beta tub of ice cream
Proceeded to pay at your 10 items or less cashier.
To my horror I find two people in front of me with a trophies full of merchandise.
Now why have you got a fast que?
After 25mins my chance comes to pay and I asked the cashier why does Woolworths allow anyone to pay at a fast que. Your cashiwrrtold me why don't I ask the customer myself why he came into that que with more than Ten Items???? THAT IS RUDE!!! I DO NOT WORK FOR WOOLWORTHS. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE INCOMPETENT STAFF.
I then called a manager. Portia. Just as use less and more rude than your cashier.
I will never spend Amy money at your store again. I used to do all my shopping which is good and groceries at your store. I SPEND APPRX R18000 MONTHLY AT YOUT STORE. NOT ANYMORE. I WILL RATHER GO TO CHECKERS FROM NOW ON.
For a so called up market store you are the pots and so are your staff. You have no capable management at your stores.
I own 20842 Woolworths shares and I will be bringing up your poor customer service and bad attitude at the AGM.

Shame on you! !!!

I took my own bags.On checking my docket later,I found I was charged for my own bag.I didnt need extra bags as I had some of my own I had taken in left over at the end after paying.for items

This is a complaint against kerry
(i had a simple enquiry)
and liam (Asking to speak with a supervisor)
who could possibly work at the same centre
Very distressing to be spoken to in such a rude way from both
I dont know if they are overworked or not having enough breaks or just dont like their jobs whatever the reason i wont tolerate rudeness from anyone
If im nice to them i expect the same in return to end up hanging up on the 1st call was bad enough but twice ? Talking so abrupt and rude to people is unacceptable on top of not even mentioning his name i had to ask for it
They have a way of getting people all fired up and the best thing is to hang up
I was having a wonderful day until i got on the phone to the call centre
It took a lovely lady from my local woolworths to calm me down
i was in tears
im always quick complimenting people but not today and not standing for rudeness from anyone anymore ever !

Woolworths supermarket Dingley Village, today at 10:30 AM. My wife approached the butcher counter to purchase a half leg of lamb. The butcher would not serve as he was on his way out of the section for a tea break!! He asked a lady from the bakery to assist but her knowledge of the meat was non-existent and she did not know how to cut a leg of lamb in half and was probably not qualified to do so. My wife left the store very angry and will purchase the meat at Lindens butchers at Southland.

Questions: Why couldn't the butcher show a bit of courtesy and serve a customer before his tea break?

When the butcher is on a break why isn't there a fully trained person available to assist customers?

Are your staff fully trained in customer service procedures and protocol?

We will never buy meat from this store again while this rude butcher is in attendance.

Acc 6007850108627678

About 6 months ago I applied for another card through your Forest Hill branch as my card was no longer swiping due to old age.

I was told that my I.D number has changed which it has not to the best of my knowledge.

Anyhow, it seems that something happened as i had put my daughters telephone number down a I am hard of hearing, as they contact her now.

I have never received a card and have not bought on this account since and there has been a payment made by eft every month barring one which was made up for by an increased payment.

We now get harassed and threatened to be handed over on a regular basis when I would think there must be nothing owing on this account...oralmost nothing.

The amounts due vary vastly and the last one was over a thousand rands when the one before was four hundred and something and no purchases have been made onthis account since the applicationfor a new card.

My daughter filed a series of complaints to no avail and we comtinue to recieve incessant calls and threats to credit bureaus etc.
I have had this account for over thirty years and have never had a problem until i applied for another card and now
It has put such a bad taste in my mouth that I am going to close it.

Please send me statements for the last 6 months reflecting all payments tothis account so i can reconcile.

If you cannot produce them then the money has no longer been credited to this account and i suspect you have 2 accounts for one person as something was definitely processed as the contact details have been changed.

If you can produce them, and your figures are in fact correct then this card has been cloned by someone in woolworths as no purchases have been made whatsoever. We never recieved a replacement card.

I am beyond irritated.
I am sending this complaint again in the hope that it wont fall on deaf ears and please respond to this communication in writing as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully.

I want to draw you attention to what may be a small scale, but regular scam, involving short changing, at your Fairy Meadow petrol station.
Today I bought $56.50 worth of petrol, paid $60.00 with three 20 dollar notes and received $1.50 in change.
The receipt said I paid $58.00
I understand that everyone makes mistake and the clerk apologized and said she made a mistake, but the nature of these numbers is suspect.
It cannot be a typo, as the 8 is nowhere near the 0.
It cannot be a brain “fart” i.e. thinking I paid with 2 twenties, 1 ten, a five and a two and a one (or three ones). That makes no sense.
And it is a secure way to steal from the till without it showing up as a shortage at the end of shift.

It is easy for you to check if this is a recurring event, by comparing if the “total” and the “cash” amounts make sense.
In my case for instance, $57.00 on the docket would have made sense, though $0.50 change would immediately have been noticed by everyone.
I don’t wish to get anyone fired, but I do think this issue should be investigated properly.

On the receipt:
Store 1873 pos 002 trans 1729 5988 13:16 22/04/18

Peter

My complaint is your lettuces are brown in Moorebank Woolworths yesterday I ask someone to let them know but I didn't see anyone tell them so I went back to see if they did anything and no they were brown and wet lettuces which it is terrible to sell to customer I like to make a complaint the way these lettuces were wet brown like rust around them all over the leaves etc. and they had the hid to sell this product not good enough in my books. It is terrible the way food is handled these days everything looks off and you are suppose to be the fresh food people not in this case.

I have been buying Homebrand and Gravox instant white and cheese ssauce packets for some years. In the last few weeks these have been unavailable at both stores I use (Bendigo and Strathdale. All that is available is Gravox Instant liquid sauce which is twice the price. I am not happy with this as I have used the other packets as part of my recipes for many years. Not happy. When will these be back in stock or will I have to buy that at Coles who still carry them.

Fairly disappointed in your customer service. I have two outstanding matters which Woolworths will not answer.
No. 1. Reference 9000231856. This matter has been going on since 26 March. Sent follow up email on 3rd April with no
response. Promised an e-gift card for inconvenience. Never arrived.

No 2. reference 9000216969 I ituated this complaint on 3 April. Sent follow on 6th April- no response.
You did respond to initial complaint with suggestions. I emailed straight back advising of change of address and I
asked a further question. You ignored my email. You ignored. You follow up email. Why?
In the interests of good customer service one would have thought the store manager would have made an effort to
contact me, but nothing. It was your staff that lost my reward card. Not me, it I have to do the running around.
Why?

I'm extremely disappointed in your select LAMB & Barley Soup.
The flavour was great, however it could hardly be legally advertised or labelled LAMB & Barley, as there was only 2 microscopic pieces of LAMB, with 8 large pieces of zucchini, 7 large pieces of potato & loads of barley.

I purchased woolworths oyster blade steak 15/04/18. Today being the 17/04/18 i cooked 2 steaks. Upon eating 90% of my meal i noticed a thin string like object hanging out of a piece i just cut into. I pulled it out and too my horror it was a WORM. After throwing up the meal i just ate i got my partner to take a photo of the disgusting creature. This is totally unacceptable. I expect a swift reply from woolworths.

About 6 months ago I purchased an Optus phone from Woolworths Bowral. I've been very happy with the phone until recently when the battery seemed to be going flat much quicker. I wasn't particularly concerned and drove down to Nowra to buy a replacement battery only to be told that the battery in the phone I bought cannot be replaced, but if I had a receipt they would replace the phone which has a 12 month guarantee. The problem is I no longer have the receipt so in essence I paid around $100.00 for a disposable phone. Do you honestly believe this is fair and why wasn't I informed at the time of purchase that the battery couldn't be replaced. As I stated at the beginning of this email, I'm very happy with the phone though clearly not with its life span nor the inadequate information regarding my purchase, had I known of the problem I would clearly have never purchased the phone and obviously I won't be buying another. I will be contacting the ombudsman about the issue though I imagine it will simply be a case of caveat emptor.

Mike Wolstenholme.

One the worst front end services supervisors all should be moved to other stores from supervisors to department mangers and mangers should not stay in one store for ever supervisors chatting as for head cashiers they know nothing as for payslips every week they wrong a big company like that

Does this head of department represent Woolworths Company attitude towards those struggling to find work in a country where work is scarce? Do you consider this a professional attitude?

I have received promotional text messages before 7am WST

These text messages are annoying enough but at a time when people are trying to sleep is not acceptable. People have busy schedules and it shows a lac of consideration.

Furthermore, there is no option in the text message to opt out, which I am sure is against the law.

I do not want any promotional messages from your company again and especially at hours when people are trying to sleep. Pkease remove me from your list immediately. my number is 0400021087.

Dear Woolworths,
Yous are the worst company ever you sell crappy stuff and rip people off

Staff Complaint - I frequently shop at Woolworths weekly and had a rude deli staff member throw my cold/frankfurts at myself, I then went through the checkout (staff member- Gin and no greeting was given, extremely poor service by both staff members.

I have been shopping at Woolworths Maryborough Qld every Saturday morning for over 20 years now and in the last few months I have noticed that the fruit and vegetable section has gone downhill. Displays are half empty and in some cases completely empty. It is really disappointing to see this happen as your store is normally great. Your staff in the store are wonderful and I did mention my concerns to a staff member this morning and she was going to pass on my comments to the manager. I really don't want to start shopping at another supermarket but if it continues I may have to make that change.

I went and did my groceries on Tuesday 13/3/18 I was also looking at buying easter eggs . I was just about to grab some of the Cadbury solid eggs 440g when the young man filling them up said they are on for half price tomorrow, I thanked him and thought how nice of him to tell me. So I drove back out there this morning to find they are still $10.00. When I asked about it the lady said i just asked the manager of the department and he said no. I then saw him going around checking the tickets with another young man. I asked him about something else I was buying as they still had a $10.00 ticket and the lady told me they were $6.00 he scanned it and said yes they are $6.00 so I asked again about the soild eggs and told him about how I came back today as I was told they would be half price only to be made feel like an idiot and the guy that was with him laughed and said he probably thought he was at coles. How disgusting to treat a valued customer that way. I spend hundreds there every week. There was no sorry for driving back out and you were given the wrong information just a laugh and are you sure he was staff and he must of thought he was at coles. How bloody rude.Very disappointing. Its no new way to the way he treats his customers he did the same to me when i needed to purchase around 200 chocolates for table center piece and i asked him if they would match coles as they had theirs for $1 and he said no I can't do that you will have to get them there . I know I'm just one person and there are hundreds of people shopping there but shouldn't every customer that spends there be shown a bit of respect . Very disappointed
.Rita Murphy

My personal loan credit available is decreasing instead of increasing. Spoke to your consultant Victor today and couldn't help. The ladt time i withdraw was in September 2017. I suspect fraud from Woolworths. Please refer sms from you.Mrs M Lekoloane, your Woolies Revolving Personal Loan gives you access to the cash you've already repaid: you have R1383 available as at the 04/12. Reply YES now to have the full amount transferred to your bank account, repayable over 60 months; or use the Woolies app to do a withdrawal.

Mrs M Lekoloane, your Woolies Loan has R1715 available as at 08/01. Use the Wo.olies app to do a drawdown; or reply YES to have the full amount transferred to your bank account, repayable over 60 months. Ts&Cs apply

.Mrs M Lekoloane, your Woolies Loan has R1619 available as at 11/02. Use the Woolies app to do a drawdown; or reply YES to have the full amount transferred to your bank account, repayable over 60 months. Ts&Cs apply

I keep getting text messages telling me I have won a $500 gift. Then I am directed to a competition. NO, I HAVEN'T WON AT ALL!!! I am sick and tired of getting these messages, so from now on I am ignoring them. Talk about a scam. Either I have won or I haven't, but please don't mess me about

I was retrenched in 2015 and submitted a claim for a balance protection plan, as per my statements i have been paying for the service and to my surprise am being told that i did not have cover at the time of retrenchment.

Please furnish me with my statements from January 2014 to December 2015 as i will be submitting my complaint with the office of the ombudsman.

My id number is 7507310305088

your sense of urgency in this matter would be highly appreciated

I have always shopped at Woolies Port Augusta.Even helpded build the store.There is one manager,Belinda Davis.Who in my opinion needs to through more customer training.To learn how to be nice to Woolworths customers.
One instident I had with her a few weeks ago,about the price leg ham.
When I complained to her,Belinda put both her hands to her head and said I need this fucking shit this early in day.
My answer was maybe you get out the kitchen if you cant handle the heat.
Today,Belinda was very abrupt and aragant too me.
I know almost every employee in that store,and get along fine.
Thank you for your time.I would hate too have too shop at Coles.
Kingsley press,15/02/2018.

Hi Dear customer service

on sat am at 8 0'clock I had brought a pane de cassa bread. My family and myself were having breakfast , while eating I bit on something very hard and my tooth broke . I checked on what it and to my surprise found a small piece of ?plastic or ?metal . I would like you to investigate this. I am in severe pain my dentist appt is on Friday
percy

I was given a pair of Fresh Water pearl stud earrings price R120.00. As I had the identical pair already I went to The Glen branch to exchange for a set of three different coloured pearl drop earrings(on Wednesday 7th February) extra R60.00 which I would gladly pay.

The cashier advised me that they do not exchange earrings. But her manner was totally surly and never apologetic very unfriendly and aloof manner. I told her that I had previously exchanged earrings with no problem. She called a supervisor who in turn called for a manager who was as rude and arrogant as the cashier - never was I greeted or apologies given for the inconvenience. When I showed the manager the earrings had not even been taken off the card and I further told her that I have exchanged earrings before - she looked at me rudely and replied "if I exchange these now, you will be back to exchange them again"

I take great exception to been spoken to like this as I am a senior citizen of 69 years old and a customer. I could not believe I had been treated like this by Woolworths staff. I explained to the three staff members that it is because of service like this and bad treatment
that the Woolworths shares are dropping at a great rate and they are lucky the Food Division of the Woolworths Stores are still doing fine otherwise they would be out of a job.

I bought this onions saturday 27th january at woolworths vredenburg weskus mall. Im so disapointed in opening the product and find the onions like this. I am trying to go back to the woolworths to get full refund or new product. This is un acceptable especially if you buy this expensive food quality.

Hi there
Ever since this store opened at Wynnum Qld there has never been anything but poor service on the fish counter. They expect the staff to run over from the deli counter to serve you, that is if the staff deign to notice you. The staff at the front desk are run of their feet due to lack of staff at this store. You want to make a complaint and the answer is THE MANAGEMENT ARE AT A MEETING. The management need to get of their collective arses and get down stairs and see the chaos going on and help give the customers some service.

Every time we shop at Woolworths Morwell since they have had the front end done up we find that there is never any one on the cash registers to serve We have to go around the store and ask for someone to serve us This is the poorest service I have ever had If you want people to serve themselves forget it If things do not change in this store I and many other people I have spoken to will leave this store as there are many other supermarkets to choose from in this area This store used to have great service

Regards Frank Ellesley

Many indigenous customers inside your store at Port Augusta SA, stink. There's no polite way to put this - they smell of shit, and it's a very off-putting experience for me and probably other shoppers as well. I prefer to visit Woolworths, but the problem is so bad that I'm sometimes driven to shop at Coles, which generally has fewer dirty Abos hanging around.

I have just managed to eat the Massman Beef Curry which I think is a Woolworths Brand . I have to tell you it was disgusting.
Not since the 60's have I tasted such rubbish. Half Rice, and the rest like the worst stew that I would not serve to anyone.
Never again.
D. Bowyer

Wanted to buy a half leg ham, but no price on it. Took it to desk waited no help went to checkout they called whoever. Came took away 5 mins later price as a customer one shouldn’t have to chase around store for a price. No I didn’t buy it. Went to Coles got service there. This store used to be okay,but not these days.

Have feedback for Woolworths?