Woolworths Customer Service

Contact Woolworths Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-638-434

If you are a Woolworth's customer with a complaint, use our free feedback form and let us know what happened. Another great way to reach the company is by sending a quick email to customer service, using the address feedback@woolworths.com.au or shoponline@woolworths.com.au.

Woolworth's does have a customer support number and contact info section under the FAQ and help website, but it is difficult to find. You will have to look on the left hand side of the page to see the link to the contact phone numbers. If you do want to call the Woolworth's customer service hotline to report a problem, the phone number is 1800 000 610 and the best time to reach them is Monday-Friday 6am-12am. It seems like rather odd hours for a customer hotline, but you might still give it a try.

Woolworth's has a fairly active Facebook page if you would like to post a complaint there, but they are not yet active on other social media accounts like Twitter. Like any social media post, make sure your feedback is honest and detailed. Some customers choose to write a letter to the Woolworth's corporate mailing address at GPO box 4535, Sydney 2001. The Woolworth's CEO is Grant O’Brien.

Woolworths Contact Information

• Woolworths headquarters address

• GPO box 4535
    • Sydney
    • 2001

1-800-638-434

Browse reviews of other Supermarkets

Top Woolworths Complaints

The Classics range of frozen dinners "Slow Cooked Pork" with cheesy potato & cauliflower ,mash and carrots
Was actually Pork sausages with gravy and mash I liked it but it was NOT as described on the packaging

since Woolworth Moama NSW 2731 has been refurbished the service from checkouts is very very poor...At 9am No checkouts were open only the do it yourself area which was manned by an employee but which nobody was using, 1 fast lane which I had to use & lift groceries which contained heavy bottles from the trolley to a double story counter which no 80yr should expect to be doing...something must be wrong in the running of this supermarket to not have more employees to man the ordinary checkouts. I have been a customer with woolworths for many many years and feel very disgruntled with this situation...This isn't the first time this has happened tooo many.. but enough is enough.....

I wish to provide feedback bout the customer self serve check out area for the Bundoora Melbourne store. I was using the self checkout recently and had a male employee of around 16-18 stand approximately 2 feet from me watching me constantly. I felt so intimidated by his behaviour. Obviously he had been told to watch the customers as they scanned their items, but he made me feel like I about to do something "illegal". I got very flustered and felt quite anxious at his over the top and intrusive manner. I will not be shopping there again as this was not an isolated incidence of this type of heavy handed customer service behaviour. I will be shopping at Aldi from now on even though they do not have packing and self check out, I get treated with respect at Aldi and do not feel "watched" as I do at Woolworths. The store can use cameras at the self checkout in a discreet way, it is NOT ok to make customers feel they are criminals in training.

I have visited Woolworths Supermarket in Unley to buy a catch day gift card shown on a catalogue with a 1000 points promotion. I have been advised the store dont have any gift cards available and the promos was displayed on the walls. I have asked store to check if any other nearby have any of these vouchers so I can go there.The lady (or the manager) advised that none of the stores in Adelaide have these vouchers. I was intending to buy $500.
It is very disappointing that is stated in this catalogue and promos were clearly displayed in the Woolworths supermarket but the shelf across all the stores are empty. Ver bad service.

Woolworths advertised "buy any 2 Philly products in one transaction and receive a platter. For two weeks in a row I purchased 2 Philly products requested a platter only to find the staff knew nothing about the promotion. I gave up in the end.

Secondly, I was informed by you that I would receive reward points for bringing in my own bags. I asked the checkout girl why she did not credit me with my bags, I had produced my rewards card. I was told we longer have that promotion. I checked with the store manager on duty who told me I was right and the checkout girl was wrong.

There seems to be a communication problem at your Park Beach Plaza store. Does management even both to speak to their staff?

On the 17/08/2018 i was waiting out the front of Mount Druitt Woolworth's for them to open up at 7:00am. Once they opened up i went in to buy a packet of smokes, i got asked for my I'D i gave them my forklift license as its my most recent I'D, they said they couldn't accept that so i gave them my Learners License and they said your License has expired we cant accept that i said but it has my picture and my date of birth which my date of birth is the 17/03/1997 and they said no we still cant accept that. I did say to them that it is stupid and stuff i did go off at them which i am sorry for doing i was just annoyed at that certain time of what was happening. I would just like to know what can happen or is all this true with the I'D.

Why have you stopped selling eggs that are not refrigerated? I do not, and will never keep my eggs in the refrigerator and so your eggs are no longer suitable for me. Woolworths at Thrift Park, Parkdale has always had both refrigerated and off the shelf, but with the new layout, which I might add, is very inconvenient because the isles now have no break in the centre, has stopped having them non refrigerated, leaving me no choice but to go elsewhere. I might add that I have been a loyal Woollies customer at this shop for over 40 years but once I start going eslewhere I will most likely do all my shopping elsewhere as well.

A lost customer,
John

Someone here recently said that customer consultant "Barrington was "Awesome" - well I'm not so sure. What unnerved me was how easily he managed to wind me up over what was a simple matter: Jalapinos in my Sourdough Bread. To the uninitiated Jalapinos are Mexican Chilli. I must have been slow off the mark because Im 67, however his supercilious voice reeked of antipathy towards my problem. When I tried to explain that I suffer from GIRD and that Chilly can put me in hospital he turned my complaint into a university debate. "Halipinos" he said in a stuffy Melbourne Grammar accent, when I tried to explain how labeling Bread as Sourdough then writing underneath in smaller print - "with Jalapinos" was misleading. I tried to add that when I typed this label into Google that every one of the many hundred examples of this item were returned labelled - "Jalapino Bread", bar one - Woolworths. I then contended that the effect strong chilli can have on some people is akin to that of peanuts on others. I even presented recent evidence that people of different ethnic backgrounds had different tolerances to things like peanuts and Chilli. No nothing I said he agreed with. He, despite being half my age was more traveled and knew more about food allergies. When I mentioned I was sick and had sought medical assistance. He then came back with the line - so you went to a doctor, we have to escalate this! No I said I went to the chemist it being 8pm, with my script for 40mg Pantoprazole and additionally purchased double strength Gaviscon.
The real issue anyone with empathy would have understood without turning it into a university debate was Woolworths inappropriate product labeling. Woolworths it seems are trying to cash in on the Sourdough bread label by adding additional varieties that in effect are no longer Sourdough Bread - and need to be labelled as what they are: "Jalapino Bread". Or as Barrington said correctly in exquisite mocking Spanish - "Hallapino"
Well Barrington whoever you really are, you sure wound me up and pushed the right buttons. At first I thought you were Canadian with that Christopher Plummer plum in the mouth - then I thought Melbourne Grammar - then I thought Oxford educated South African via Durban. Now I just think you are the wrong type to be in customer service.

I needed to return 2 packs of Golden Delicious Apples purchased at Woolworths Kloof Branch because my child said they were sour but the staff member Princess Dlamini totally refused to process the return although i had a valid till slip. I tried to explain that my sister bought the same apples and had a similar complaint and my child also found that the apples were sour as she eats these type of apples all the time but she was not happy with these purchased from Woolworths. Princess refused to hear any excuses and did not take the items back for a refund or offer me an alternative. I am totally disgusted with her attitude and bad service. I eventually had to drive further away from where i reside to another Woolworths store where they gladly took back the items and gave me a refund with a smile and without any fuss or questions raised. I also am disgusted with the service from the Woolworths Customer Care whom i phoned on Monday, the consultant that answered the phone did not seem helpful so i asked to speak to the Supervisor/Manger whom to date have not called me. I then called the branch on Wednesday to speak to the store manager but he was not in, i left a message and he too has not called me since. I am very upset and disappointed in the way my complaint is handled and the disregard from customer care and mangerial staff in regards to my complaint. I will also post my complaint on social media so other customers can see what disgusting service Woolworths provides to their loyal customers in regards to returns or any type of complaints.

I bought a Woolworths Pepper Steak Pie 450g, the one that you heat up in the oven for 30 min last week.
I have bought numerous pies in the past and have never had a problem but the latest pie I bought was very disappointing, to say the least.

The meat was inedible, only gristle and no gravy at all

I don't normally complain but felt this should be brought to your attention.

Regrds
Robyn Meyer
078 359 0354

I bought a bottle of milk online from Woolworth. I picked it in the evening on the 27/07/18. On the 2nd August morning, I found the milk is already expired as it was marked on the bottle best before 1/8/18. I called Woolworth customer service, the lady told me she cannot refund me for that milk because there is a 5 days policy on dairy products. I should consume the milk within 5 days not wait until it is expired.

As a customer, I am very disappoint with Woolworth's policy. My experience is I should open every single bag in store to check if all items are right before I picked up from the store. My experience is I should not bought any products online because you do not know what they will give you. Woolworth's policy only know by their staff and not by customers.

Eventually, the lady refund the money to me. She said I shall put down a note in your account that you have been educated about the dairy products. I feel bad for such a bad education with Woolworth

I have been a customer of woolworths for many years – probably your longest customer.
After being sick for several days and unable to shop I decided to order online for a delivery.
What a mess.
First I put in my postcode – to problems appeared.
Then my address – again no problem with delivery.
Trying to make up the order was hard with the specials keep appearing but I persevered and finally got to the checkout.
Free delivery on first order – no mention of the $100 limit.
Order before 6 pm for next day delivery – oops – no let’s try 2 days.
I spoke to your customer service (why you call it that is beyond me – rude covers it)
I was told that the store’s quote for that day was already filled.
Rang the store to check – oh no was the reply, we don’t deliver.
So I am sitting here with an empty pantry and fridge – fingers crossed that I might
feel better tomorrow to go shopping –
Definitely NOT at woolworths.

I am sick of your LACK of staff on the checkouts, your business takes billions of dollars from customers and we stand behind loaded trollys for an age because there is no customer service at the checkouts.Today was no different and while I was waiting 2 checkouts were closed leaving only 4 operating. I think its time a bit of service was offered to the people loyal to your store, incidently I shop at your Mount Gambier stores. Thank you.

Why are is WW using Killarney mall as a training ground for young inexperienced staff who have millennial attitudes?
All the older ,mature ,experiences staff seem to have disappeared and have been replaced by a rowdy,rude ,slack attitude filled bunch!
This store is no longer a pleasant shopping experience.
I have on many occasions had to remind the cashier that I as the customer in front of her,and I am the ONE she should be interfacing with and should NOT have to speaking to the packer or other staff members hanging around in her,in her African language.
The cashiers DONT SMILE ,they look grumpy and disgruntled .Should I have to feel bad that I can afford to shop at WW??????
This afternoon between 16H50 and 17h05 ,I strongly suggest you watch your camera footage of your incompetent ,arrogant "store manager"
Abraham Langa.
I had to remind him of who was the customer ,while he danced around with a hanger in his hand and we had to wait for 15minutes to pay.
Its quiet easy WW ,I can take my R3000 that I spend on food weekly elsewhere.The staff you have placed in Killarney are not representative of customers that shop there ,most so in ATITUDE!
He must be replaced, HIS ATITUDE SUCKS and he represents WW.Most concerning is that yo have placed him in this store !Have you not done your market research ?
I am expecting feedback regarding my complaint!

Artisan bread. Over the past 4 months the walnut, currant & fennel loaf has deteriorated dramatically. When Woolworths first introduced the new line it was delicious but very expensive- ($6) but I would treat myself to it(I'm an age pensioner)..today when I bought a loaf it tasted & looked nothing like the walnut , currant & fennel bread. I have tried calling the number at the top of my docket on many occasions over the past months with no success. Is there no quality control of the product? So who is responsible? I'm upset that the quality has totally come to this & I've not been able to talk to a manager about this problem- I've been a loyal Woolies customer for many years & would like that to continue. I look forward to a response from Woolworths. Thank you. Rike Kullack

I Bought shirts and was over charged by R10.00 by one of your cashiers Portia Cupido - who also didn't know about any of Woolworths products.It may seem like a small amount but if Woolworths gets away with overcharging people like this it will accumulate a higher value.
I cannot seems to attach the pictures here, upon your response I can send it.

Regards,

Nurunesa

Rang customer service line with enquiry, spoke to Barrington & he was awesome. Transferred me to my local store te issue. Spoke with Michael who's the manger, who also was awesome. Gave me all relevant information. They were both helpful & professional. Was a pleasure speaking to both.

I know this is a 1st world problem, but the three Woolies stores I access (Bankstown Centro, Stockland Wetherill Park and Bonnyrigg) have been out of my current favourite chocolate for weeks! It is the Freys hazlenut MILK chocolate bar. Apparently it is everyone else's favourite too, because the stock is regularly out. Please note: no one likes the dark chocolate version or the popcorn crunch! Also, the GREEN TEA flavour of mochi (in the Asian products section) has also been out of stock at these locations as well (again, everyone's favourite!)

Could these items please be restocked more regularly?

Today at UNDERWOOD KURABY only 2 checkouts open both had long queue the 15 or less checkout not open people queuing up for self servethis is not good enough .I will be shopping at Aldi in future.

Beef Bourgignon 500g product was of unacceptable quality due to high component of inedible gristle. Shared product in a meal with two friends and one in particular had to leave a high proportion. I expect better from your own product priced at $20 per kg

I recently shopped at Woolworths in the New Mandurah Forum W.A , can you tell me why you don't stock spinach from Australia as I could only buy spinach from the Netherlands or New Zealand, surely we have growers here in Western Australia or even the whole of Australia.
My family only buy's Australian produce as we can rely on it's quality and we support jobs here in Australia.Can you look into this and see if you can rectify this problem please as I would like to continue getting all my needs from Woolworths rather than having to shop else where to get all my Australian produce. Many Thanks .
Kind Regards Brian Coles

Bought Woolworths brand Frozen snack Chicken satay with long grain rice. Expiration date Dec 19. Bar code 9300633320751. Package had no chicken in it. The rice was present but the satay side was empty except for a small amount less than a tablespoon of sauce in it. This is the second item that I have bought of Woolworths brand in the past 2-4 weeks that has failed to meet expectations. The first being an oats breakfast product that was short the amount of packages that were meant to be inside it. This is leaving me with the opinion that while Woolworths may think their home brand products are improving their quality control seems to be decreasing. After buying 2 such poor quality products I am starting to rethink I should stop buying home brand products because while they are cheaper the price is becoming indicative of their quality. Like the porridge oats I will not be wasting my time returning this item to the shop as I do not keep shopping receipts and its not worth the effort on my behalf or my time. I will simply not buy these products in future nor would I recommend buying Woolworths branded products if this is how their quality continues to be.

Robert Deans

This morning at approximatley 11am I unwisely shopped at your Kwinana WA store. At the checkout we had to wait while "maggie" finished her conversation with an off duty staff member about " here age when she started going out with her husband ". Really I don't care or need to know this information. When eventually "maggie" starting registering my items she recognised me as an ex employee. Note I have not worked in that store for at least 8 years and while there we were not personally close or friends "Maggie" then enquired as to what I was now doing. I replied and stated my current occupation with no further information as it is of no concern to her. Then to my horror remembering that at this time I am " THE CUSTOMER" Maggie then proceeded to " slur " my occupation and my character while I was employed at Kwinana while in the hearing of other customers and my friend who was at the checkout with me. We were not at this point engaged in friendly chit chat.I rarely shop at Woolworths these days and won't be returning. I suggest that you advise "Maggie " to keep her loud mouth firmly shut. As a customer to your shop I do not expect to be subject to service assistants personal verbal comments regardless of what they think of me. How often has this same type of incidence happened to other customers in your Kwinana store???.

Our normal big shopping is done online, with which we have no complaints. But occasionally, like last night, my wife does a top up shopping after work. There was only one staff member, & my wife had to use the automatic tellers. These were not working properly & my wife complained that there is not enough room by the teller to place the purchases. My wife said that the staff member was seen being very rude to a young lady customer that was also having trouble getting the machines to work, going from one machine to another. Because of the problem with these auto tellers my wife was late home; we live out of town. We will no longer be doing any shopping at Woolworths other than online pick-ups.

I received your email of 18th instant quoting $8.50 per kilo for chicken thigh fillets. I travelled to Woolworths
at Vincentia only to be told their price was $9.50 per kilo. Does this mean I cannot rely on the emails
you forward to me for weekly prices.

I want to put in a complaint about Nicholas who works at your Colac store (young blonde, maybe late teens to early twenties) using offensive language in range of customers hearing. Talking about how his boss is a “c**t”. Might be worth reviewing his adherence to customer service and store policy

Hi
I wish to vribg to ur attention about my lical store at collingwood park qld 4301

I used to do my shopping at this stire in last 6 minths this store can not providefresh good i had dry meats frim deli also fruit that is vad off sealed in vags rage from tomotoes fruurs strawberrys grapes pototos . Not costomer job to make sure the good are fresh to sell

This is a local store i deoebd on as i am disabled there a numver of staff that are very gelpful an lot staff that are out right rude i gave never in my life stolen from no where i feel intimadated when i go to this store staff tread everyone with same cover as a thef . I refused to use self serve as the demale staff treat you like ur stolen something it rude not none perfessional . I travel to go to the next closedt store .

Reagards
Carol bayliss

Just today, I bought some Woolworth brand Salted Pistachios. Tag read BB 10/01/19 10:12 3
Well, I was just wondering whether you should be brought before the ACCC for false advertising.
1.....They were not salted......not at all. Did someone just wave a packet of salt over the pistachios during production??
2......They are tasteless.... I can get better at any other store.
My wife wants to shop at Woolworths, as we have done for decades. But for the first time ever, she agreed with me that your standards have slipped.

We have spent, over the years, hundreds of thousands of $$$$ with your Company. That is about to change.
Clever advertising does not belie the fact that some products are 3rd rate.

Aldi is cheaper, and the products are just as good if not better in most cases. The new German interloper will be here soon, and the race will truly be on.
Tell me, why on earth would I give you my hard earned money anymore???
And,..FYI....also my family members? Just saying.....if you can afford to lose a long term many $$$$ customer like me.well good luck to you.
Hope to hear from you.and please...........none of the usual template messages

Sounds sill eh..over pistachios?BUT??

Many Thanks.........Michel 0402 245 933 studdyone@yahoo.com

My complaint is against the blatant misleading advertisement in you catalogue with the starting period 11 Jul. 2018.

The reason is that on the front page you have a classic family roast at $6 a kilo.

I have been to the shop at park side and their answer was (Oh we are changing managers and he forgot to order it try the avenues or the willows.

Fair enough so I went to the avenues no we don't have any.

OK next stop the Willows none there so I spoke to the butcher and he advised me that there were none and the other shops have any either.

I have just wasted a lot of time to try and get something that is advertised and not supplied, at no store was there a retraction or an explanation about the goods not being available.

This is not acceptable, it is not the first time that this has occurred and I want to know why there are so many faults in the catalogue.

Today the 13/7/2018 I went through the self serve checkout at 11.30am at Woolworths Supermarket Epsom Victoria, I had a can of mother drink which I got out of the fridge near the checkouts, it did not have a bar code on it, I was the only person going through self serve at that time and I said to the Woolworths attendant (Cherylene her name I think)" excuse me this drink can't scan" and she replied "well you will have to go and get another one"I replied Ï can't leave all my stuff"and quite nastily she said " Ï will stay here"at this point I said ÿou are being very nasty"she replied "what did you say"I replied ÿou are very nasty", she glared at me and said "how hard is it for you to go and get it" she held her stare on me so I said "I am not going to play your childish games"and I ignored her to continue on with my purchases, I have been a customer of Woolworths for over forty years and I have never had a complaint, I rarely go to any other supermarket, I really felt that this girl was out of line and would hope that she does not treat any other customers in this way, I have always found Woolworths Supermarket staff to be very helpful and friendly particularly where I most shop which is Woolworths Golden Square Thanking you
Karen Holahan

Today afternoon I went to Burwood Westfield Woolworths to buy seafood. A customer service lady from Island grap the lobster tails and King Green Prawns by hands and didn't use the disposable gloves. Then she thrown the package on the counter without saying anything.
I brought the lobster tails first. Then when I saw the king green prawns on special, I asked this Island lady to give me some prawns as well.
I have been to many different woolies stores. Today was a nightmare that broke the good impression of high hygiene and good customer service used to be.

I complainted to the store manager before I left the store. However, I think this is quite serious against the hygiene rule and terrible bad customer service, so I think I need to lodge a formal complain throught online.

For a long time I have been buying microwave dinners (kids left home) have been happy with quality. What pisses me off to send this is, you have made the instructions so bloody small in print on packet. I have had eyes tested only need low readers, now I have to use a magnafiing glass to understand cooking instructions! You go to the shop and buy a 400g beef lasagne. These meals are made for one, but we are important.

I love my local woollies but this needs to be addressed for us older folks (61)

After writing and submitting my original complaint, I was advised to share it via social media in order to get your attention. WTF?

My ID NUMBER is 781026 0255 083. When I gave my banking details to Woolworths in 2016 I was told that I was only owing R4000-00.. I would like to know how much more that I still need to pay before your company stops deducting the R300-00 from my bank account.
My contact number is 076 6494 333/074 266 7069

My husband bought me the wrong cigarettes and I returned to the store with both cigarettes and receipt only to be told that they would not be exchanged. He bought the wrong ones and the most expensive and I had reason to return them. Why could I not do so? Explain your policy regarding this as if it were an unopened food item it would not have been refused.

i am sending this complaint about Roket apples they are much smaller now they roll around in the plastic case they are in but you are still charging $4-90 for 5 . If you are going to charge that much then put an extra apple in the container it is large enough now or drop the price . My sister and i buy at least 6 pkts a week and we are pensioners.When we first started buying them we couldnt get them out now they are like marbles rolling around . Be fair please .

I downloaded sometime ago a Woolworths shopping ap for my smart phone. Over a period of time I constructed a list of my regular items for my weekly shopping which I find extremely useful. This week I tapped my Woolies ap for my list and got four different options, mainly to do with online shopping, and no access to my list. Where has it gone. One screen says access your shopping lists but it won't let me. Help.

My problem is the new changes with delivery of grocery items now for a lot of people this has become a necessary help especially if people who are disabled. So you charge now 12.00 which has just gone up from $11.00 for delivery. Now witth the new delivery in bags 1.00 extra per bag i assume and then which is really a major problem with me you want to charge another 3.50 to put on the bench which is what happens and the person receiving always help drivers on top of 12.00 my god you can surely suck up the cost of fellow putting on bench it is ludicrous . This is probably first time in my 67th year ever putting in a complaint and seriously thinking to go to sunrise with it. I will however wait for your response
Thanking you in anticipation
Sandy love batemans bay nsw 2536

14/6/18 at 2.30pm my daughter who is 19 took her Grandmother to the cigarette counter at Woolworths Deception Bay whilst helping her do her grocery shopping. She has told me that when the young girl at the counter who had dark hair and glasses and was about 20 years of age served my 80 year old mother she just shoved her cigarettes at her across the counter. There were no other customers waiting to be served. My mother asked "Oh do you have a plastic bag I could use"? as she had not yet entered the store to start her grocery shopping. Your employee's response was "Oh I don't know...maybe if you're polite and ask nicely"..My daughter who is a university student and does not live in this catchment was absolutely appalled at this interaction with someone the same age as her towards her grandmother. The bag was then just shoved across the counter towards them and they took it and moved away from the counter. However after they moved away from the counter and went to enter the store my daughter looked back to see your employee rolling eyes and clearly talking in a negative tone about my mother to another employee in the section who she has described as a short older blonde lady who was in her forties who did not engage in the same behaviour.
I am sorry but I can not let this go....My mother is 80 and yes she does smoke! but she is a well regarded person of Deception Bay and has lived there for 40 years. To have my daughter come home quite upset about how someone her own has treated her grandmother at the "smoke counter" makes me wonder how this young woman actually interacts with your other clientele who are not so well dressed, or elderly or accompanied by loved ones as my mother was. I seriously think you should reconsider if she is the best person you want representing your company perhaps she would be best at back of house with no customer interaction.
I look forward to a response to you regarding this very concerning incident!

I am an avid woollies shopper and of late I have been buying your brand of choc chip cookies because they are the best tasting and are good value but the last 4 packets I have purchased have all been broken and I end up with a tray full of crumbs and pieces and lucky to get more than 6-8 full cookies out of a packet.
If I was only getting a couple of broken cookies I could live with that but every time I buy a packet is too much in my opinion
Hopping you can rectify this or I will be changing where I choose to shop
Not happy Jan..........

Andrew Parker

Visited Woolworths at Boksburg Retail Park like I usually do daily today,Friday 08/2018
Just needed doughnuts a beta tub of ice cream
Proceeded to pay at your 10 items or less cashier.
To my horror I find two people in front of me with a trophies full of merchandise.
Now why have you got a fast que?
After 25mins my chance comes to pay and I asked the cashier why does Woolworths allow anyone to pay at a fast que. Your cashiwrrtold me why don't I ask the customer myself why he came into that que with more than Ten Items???? THAT IS RUDE!!! I DO NOT WORK FOR WOOLWORTHS. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE INCOMPETENT STAFF.
I then called a manager. Portia. Just as use less and more rude than your cashier.
I will never spend Amy money at your store again. I used to do all my shopping which is good and groceries at your store. I SPEND APPRX R18000 MONTHLY AT YOUT STORE. NOT ANYMORE. I WILL RATHER GO TO CHECKERS FROM NOW ON.
For a so called up market store you are the pots and so are your staff. You have no capable management at your stores.
I own 20842 Woolworths shares and I will be bringing up your poor customer service and bad attitude at the AGM.

Shame on you! !!!

I took my own bags.On checking my docket later,I found I was charged for my own bag.I didnt need extra bags as I had some of my own I had taken in left over at the end after paying.for items

This is a complaint against kerry
(i had a simple enquiry)
and liam (Asking to speak with a supervisor)
who could possibly work at the same centre
Very distressing to be spoken to in such a rude way from both
I dont know if they are overworked or not having enough breaks or just dont like their jobs whatever the reason i wont tolerate rudeness from anyone
If im nice to them i expect the same in return to end up hanging up on the 1st call was bad enough but twice ? Talking so abrupt and rude to people is unacceptable on top of not even mentioning his name i had to ask for it
They have a way of getting people all fired up and the best thing is to hang up
I was having a wonderful day until i got on the phone to the call centre
It took a lovely lady from my local woolworths to calm me down
i was in tears
im always quick complimenting people but not today and not standing for rudeness from anyone anymore ever !

Woolworths supermarket Dingley Village, today at 10:30 AM. My wife approached the butcher counter to purchase a half leg of lamb. The butcher would not serve as he was on his way out of the section for a tea break!! He asked a lady from the bakery to assist but her knowledge of the meat was non-existent and she did not know how to cut a leg of lamb in half and was probably not qualified to do so. My wife left the store very angry and will purchase the meat at Lindens butchers at Southland.

Questions: Why couldn't the butcher show a bit of courtesy and serve a customer before his tea break?

When the butcher is on a break why isn't there a fully trained person available to assist customers?

Are your staff fully trained in customer service procedures and protocol?

We will never buy meat from this store again while this rude butcher is in attendance.

Acc 6007850108627678

About 6 months ago I applied for another card through your Forest Hill branch as my card was no longer swiping due to old age.

I was told that my I.D number has changed which it has not to the best of my knowledge.

Anyhow, it seems that something happened as i had put my daughters telephone number down a I am hard of hearing, as they contact her now.

I have never received a card and have not bought on this account since and there has been a payment made by eft every month barring one which was made up for by an increased payment.

We now get harassed and threatened to be handed over on a regular basis when I would think there must be nothing owing on this account...oralmost nothing.

The amounts due vary vastly and the last one was over a thousand rands when the one before was four hundred and something and no purchases have been made onthis account since the applicationfor a new card.

My daughter filed a series of complaints to no avail and we comtinue to recieve incessant calls and threats to credit bureaus etc.
I have had this account for over thirty years and have never had a problem until i applied for another card and now
It has put such a bad taste in my mouth that I am going to close it.

Please send me statements for the last 6 months reflecting all payments tothis account so i can reconcile.

If you cannot produce them then the money has no longer been credited to this account and i suspect you have 2 accounts for one person as something was definitely processed as the contact details have been changed.

If you can produce them, and your figures are in fact correct then this card has been cloned by someone in woolworths as no purchases have been made whatsoever. We never recieved a replacement card.

I am beyond irritated.
I am sending this complaint again in the hope that it wont fall on deaf ears and please respond to this communication in writing as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully.

I want to draw you attention to what may be a small scale, but regular scam, involving short changing, at your Fairy Meadow petrol station.
Today I bought $56.50 worth of petrol, paid $60.00 with three 20 dollar notes and received $1.50 in change.
The receipt said I paid $58.00
I understand that everyone makes mistake and the clerk apologized and said she made a mistake, but the nature of these numbers is suspect.
It cannot be a typo, as the 8 is nowhere near the 0.
It cannot be a brain “fart” i.e. thinking I paid with 2 twenties, 1 ten, a five and a two and a one (or three ones). That makes no sense.
And it is a secure way to steal from the till without it showing up as a shortage at the end of shift.

It is easy for you to check if this is a recurring event, by comparing if the “total” and the “cash” amounts make sense.
In my case for instance, $57.00 on the docket would have made sense, though $0.50 change would immediately have been noticed by everyone.
I don’t wish to get anyone fired, but I do think this issue should be investigated properly.

On the receipt:
Store 1873 pos 002 trans 1729 5988 13:16 22/04/18

Peter

My complaint is your lettuces are brown in Moorebank Woolworths yesterday I ask someone to let them know but I didn't see anyone tell them so I went back to see if they did anything and no they were brown and wet lettuces which it is terrible to sell to customer I like to make a complaint the way these lettuces were wet brown like rust around them all over the leaves etc. and they had the hid to sell this product not good enough in my books. It is terrible the way food is handled these days everything looks off and you are suppose to be the fresh food people not in this case.

I have been buying Homebrand and Gravox instant white and cheese ssauce packets for some years. In the last few weeks these have been unavailable at both stores I use (Bendigo and Strathdale. All that is available is Gravox Instant liquid sauce which is twice the price. I am not happy with this as I have used the other packets as part of my recipes for many years. Not happy. When will these be back in stock or will I have to buy that at Coles who still carry them.

Fairly disappointed in your customer service. I have two outstanding matters which Woolworths will not answer.
No. 1. Reference 9000231856. This matter has been going on since 26 March. Sent follow up email on 3rd April with no
response. Promised an e-gift card for inconvenience. Never arrived.

No 2. reference 9000216969 I ituated this complaint on 3 April. Sent follow on 6th April- no response.
You did respond to initial complaint with suggestions. I emailed straight back advising of change of address and I
asked a further question. You ignored my email. You ignored. You follow up email. Why?
In the interests of good customer service one would have thought the store manager would have made an effort to
contact me, but nothing. It was your staff that lost my reward card. Not me, it I have to do the running around.
Why?

I'm extremely disappointed in your select LAMB & Barley Soup.
The flavour was great, however it could hardly be legally advertised or labelled LAMB & Barley, as there was only 2 microscopic pieces of LAMB, with 8 large pieces of zucchini, 7 large pieces of potato & loads of barley.

I purchased woolworths oyster blade steak 15/04/18. Today being the 17/04/18 i cooked 2 steaks. Upon eating 90% of my meal i noticed a thin string like object hanging out of a piece i just cut into. I pulled it out and too my horror it was a WORM. After throwing up the meal i just ate i got my partner to take a photo of the disgusting creature. This is totally unacceptable. I expect a swift reply from woolworths.

About 6 months ago I purchased an Optus phone from Woolworths Bowral. I've been very happy with the phone until recently when the battery seemed to be going flat much quicker. I wasn't particularly concerned and drove down to Nowra to buy a replacement battery only to be told that the battery in the phone I bought cannot be replaced, but if I had a receipt they would replace the phone which has a 12 month guarantee. The problem is I no longer have the receipt so in essence I paid around $100.00 for a disposable phone. Do you honestly believe this is fair and why wasn't I informed at the time of purchase that the battery couldn't be replaced. As I stated at the beginning of this email, I'm very happy with the phone though clearly not with its life span nor the inadequate information regarding my purchase, had I known of the problem I would clearly have never purchased the phone and obviously I won't be buying another. I will be contacting the ombudsman about the issue though I imagine it will simply be a case of caveat emptor.

Mike Wolstenholme.

One the worst front end services supervisors all should be moved to other stores from supervisors to department mangers and mangers should not stay in one store for ever supervisors chatting as for head cashiers they know nothing as for payslips every week they wrong a big company like that

Does this head of department represent Woolworths Company attitude towards those struggling to find work in a country where work is scarce? Do you consider this a professional attitude?

I have received promotional text messages before 7am WST

These text messages are annoying enough but at a time when people are trying to sleep is not acceptable. People have busy schedules and it shows a lac of consideration.

Furthermore, there is no option in the text message to opt out, which I am sure is against the law.

I do not want any promotional messages from your company again and especially at hours when people are trying to sleep. Pkease remove me from your list immediately. my number is 0400021087.

Dear Woolworths,
Yous are the worst company ever you sell crappy stuff and rip people off

Staff Complaint - I frequently shop at Woolworths weekly and had a rude deli staff member throw my cold/frankfurts at myself, I then went through the checkout (staff member- Gin and no greeting was given, extremely poor service by both staff members.

I have been shopping at Woolworths Maryborough Qld every Saturday morning for over 20 years now and in the last few months I have noticed that the fruit and vegetable section has gone downhill. Displays are half empty and in some cases completely empty. It is really disappointing to see this happen as your store is normally great. Your staff in the store are wonderful and I did mention my concerns to a staff member this morning and she was going to pass on my comments to the manager. I really don't want to start shopping at another supermarket but if it continues I may have to make that change.

I went and did my groceries on Tuesday 13/3/18 I was also looking at buying easter eggs . I was just about to grab some of the Cadbury solid eggs 440g when the young man filling them up said they are on for half price tomorrow, I thanked him and thought how nice of him to tell me. So I drove back out there this morning to find they are still $10.00. When I asked about it the lady said i just asked the manager of the department and he said no. I then saw him going around checking the tickets with another young man. I asked him about something else I was buying as they still had a $10.00 ticket and the lady told me they were $6.00 he scanned it and said yes they are $6.00 so I asked again about the soild eggs and told him about how I came back today as I was told they would be half price only to be made feel like an idiot and the guy that was with him laughed and said he probably thought he was at coles. How disgusting to treat a valued customer that way. I spend hundreds there every week. There was no sorry for driving back out and you were given the wrong information just a laugh and are you sure he was staff and he must of thought he was at coles. How bloody rude.Very disappointing. Its no new way to the way he treats his customers he did the same to me when i needed to purchase around 200 chocolates for table center piece and i asked him if they would match coles as they had theirs for $1 and he said no I can't do that you will have to get them there . I know I'm just one person and there are hundreds of people shopping there but shouldn't every customer that spends there be shown a bit of respect . Very disappointed
.Rita Murphy

My personal loan credit available is decreasing instead of increasing. Spoke to your consultant Victor today and couldn't help. The ladt time i withdraw was in September 2017. I suspect fraud from Woolworths. Please refer sms from you.Mrs M Lekoloane, your Woolies Revolving Personal Loan gives you access to the cash you've already repaid: you have R1383 available as at the 04/12. Reply YES now to have the full amount transferred to your bank account, repayable over 60 months; or use the Woolies app to do a withdrawal.

Mrs M Lekoloane, your Woolies Loan has R1715 available as at 08/01. Use the Wo.olies app to do a drawdown; or reply YES to have the full amount transferred to your bank account, repayable over 60 months. Ts&Cs apply

.Mrs M Lekoloane, your Woolies Loan has R1619 available as at 11/02. Use the Woolies app to do a drawdown; or reply YES to have the full amount transferred to your bank account, repayable over 60 months. Ts&Cs apply

I keep getting text messages telling me I have won a $500 gift. Then I am directed to a competition. NO, I HAVEN'T WON AT ALL!!! I am sick and tired of getting these messages, so from now on I am ignoring them. Talk about a scam. Either I have won or I haven't, but please don't mess me about

I was retrenched in 2015 and submitted a claim for a balance protection plan, as per my statements i have been paying for the service and to my surprise am being told that i did not have cover at the time of retrenchment.

Please furnish me with my statements from January 2014 to December 2015 as i will be submitting my complaint with the office of the ombudsman.

My id number is 7507310305088

your sense of urgency in this matter would be highly appreciated

I have always shopped at Woolies Port Augusta.Even helpded build the store.There is one manager,Belinda Davis.Who in my opinion needs to through more customer training.To learn how to be nice to Woolworths customers.
One instident I had with her a few weeks ago,about the price leg ham.
When I complained to her,Belinda put both her hands to her head and said I need this fucking shit this early in day.
My answer was maybe you get out the kitchen if you cant handle the heat.
Today,Belinda was very abrupt and aragant too me.
I know almost every employee in that store,and get along fine.
Thank you for your time.I would hate too have too shop at Coles.
Kingsley press,15/02/2018.

Hi Dear customer service

on sat am at 8 0'clock I had brought a pane de cassa bread. My family and myself were having breakfast , while eating I bit on something very hard and my tooth broke . I checked on what it and to my surprise found a small piece of ?plastic or ?metal . I would like you to investigate this. I am in severe pain my dentist appt is on Friday
percy

I was given a pair of Fresh Water pearl stud earrings price R120.00. As I had the identical pair already I went to The Glen branch to exchange for a set of three different coloured pearl drop earrings(on Wednesday 7th February) extra R60.00 which I would gladly pay.

The cashier advised me that they do not exchange earrings. But her manner was totally surly and never apologetic very unfriendly and aloof manner. I told her that I had previously exchanged earrings with no problem. She called a supervisor who in turn called for a manager who was as rude and arrogant as the cashier - never was I greeted or apologies given for the inconvenience. When I showed the manager the earrings had not even been taken off the card and I further told her that I have exchanged earrings before - she looked at me rudely and replied "if I exchange these now, you will be back to exchange them again"

I take great exception to been spoken to like this as I am a senior citizen of 69 years old and a customer. I could not believe I had been treated like this by Woolworths staff. I explained to the three staff members that it is because of service like this and bad treatment
that the Woolworths shares are dropping at a great rate and they are lucky the Food Division of the Woolworths Stores are still doing fine otherwise they would be out of a job.

I bought this onions saturday 27th january at woolworths vredenburg weskus mall. Im so disapointed in opening the product and find the onions like this. I am trying to go back to the woolworths to get full refund or new product. This is un acceptable especially if you buy this expensive food quality.

Hi there
Ever since this store opened at Wynnum Qld there has never been anything but poor service on the fish counter. They expect the staff to run over from the deli counter to serve you, that is if the staff deign to notice you. The staff at the front desk are run of their feet due to lack of staff at this store. You want to make a complaint and the answer is THE MANAGEMENT ARE AT A MEETING. The management need to get of their collective arses and get down stairs and see the chaos going on and help give the customers some service.

Every time we shop at Woolworths Morwell since they have had the front end done up we find that there is never any one on the cash registers to serve We have to go around the store and ask for someone to serve us This is the poorest service I have ever had If you want people to serve themselves forget it If things do not change in this store I and many other people I have spoken to will leave this store as there are many other supermarkets to choose from in this area This store used to have great service

Regards Frank Ellesley

Many indigenous customers inside your store at Port Augusta SA, stink. There's no polite way to put this - they smell of shit, and it's a very off-putting experience for me and probably other shoppers as well. I prefer to visit Woolworths, but the problem is so bad that I'm sometimes driven to shop at Coles, which generally has fewer dirty Abos hanging around.

I have just managed to eat the Massman Beef Curry which I think is a Woolworths Brand . I have to tell you it was disgusting.
Not since the 60's have I tasted such rubbish. Half Rice, and the rest like the worst stew that I would not serve to anyone.
Never again.
D. Bowyer

Wanted to buy a half leg ham, but no price on it. Took it to desk waited no help went to checkout they called whoever. Came took away 5 mins later price as a customer one shouldn’t have to chase around store for a price. No I didn’t buy it. Went to Coles got service there. This store used to be okay,but not these days.

11/1/18 shopped at coonabarabran woolies where i went to go through self serve only to be told that because i had a large trolley (which i pay to use) that i was not allowed to use this service. I said i hadnot seen a sign and the lady replied I AM THE SIGN and stood in the aisle so i wouldnt go through she was not rude stating she was just doing her job( Meanwhile talking to another customer). no signs on trolleys out the front and no indication that this would happen.I lined up and went through the normal checkout where with 14 items was asked why ididnt use the self serve,this lady knew nothing of the new rule.I appreciate that things get stolen not paid for but woolies you put this system in place for us to supposedly be able to get out quicker.As well as being made feel like i was going TO STEAL FROM YOU WITH PEOPLE LOOKING ON WOOLIES yourNEW POLICY NEEDS TO BE ADJUSTED TO MAYBE THE ITEMS IN TROLLEY,as buy a cartoon of drinks and a few groceries may be the small trolley will not surfice or put the express lane back in .when i asked to speak to the managers they were not available so spoke to a lady and all i asked is could a sign be put up as i wont be the last person this will happen to. not a pleasant morning and also know that nothing will be done.i cannot cut my nose off dispite my face as woolies is the only grocery shop for 150 k very disappointing

AFTER SPENDING NEARLY R2,800.00 AT BASSONIA STORE JOHANNESBURG SOUTH YESTERDAY SUNDAY 7TH JANUARY 2018
AND HAVING BOUGHT 2 SPINACH AND FETA PIES, WHEN EATING THE ONE I AM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THAT SIDE
OF YOUR FOOD STORE! I DON'T EAT THESE TYPE OF PIES ETC. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SPINACH AND FETA I ENJOY ONCE IN A WHILE. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I BOUGHT AND THE LAST AT WOOLWORTHS! DEFINATELY WHO DOES THE MIXTURE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SPINACH AND FETTA PIES ARE ALL ABOUT! IT TASTED EVERYTHING BUT THAT! A MIXTURE OF FLOUR MAIZENA AND A LITTLE BUT LITTLE BIT OF SPINACH! WHERE WAS THE FETA???????
I AM VERY SORRY BUT YOU WILL DEFINATELY HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR RECIPE!!!

Dear Sir/ Madam,
This is the second part of the complaint as I had to change the files to JPG as I could not upload with PDF.
On these two orders I have ordered Kale and both lots of Kale were ruined as normal, I say as normal as every single Online order is the same, The leafy vegetables are without water! It is like Woolworths haven't paid their water bill and that is why the vegetables are suffering, Wilted, Yellowing!
The prices we consumers pay is outlandish! And to have a Company like this ignore us is down right disrespectful to the consumer. On my last order which I have enclosed arrived near Off. Woolworths, Why do you allow this?What is the policy when meat is delivered nearly at the expiry date? This is uncalled for, You say that you are the fresh food people? This is a LIE! I would like a Company that I respect and that you could respect me! But this is not true, You have no respect for me as a consumer at all. My God this is happening on every order! But hey, This is a serious matter, It is one thing to be delivered ruined vegetables but when it comes to meat, This is a whole different matter, Please find enclosed my last two orders plus the meat labels., Look at the date on the order for the meat and the date on the meat labels. Then you will understand what I am talking about. Is this your Policy?
Yours Sincerely,

Deborah Lynette Irish

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing to you as I am upset and angry and also very disheartened at the way you treat me as a customer. I have been loyal to you for many years now, When will you be loyal to me. I have a disease which prevents me from walking and so I depend on you for my Online Shopping as I am confined to the home. For the past months now I have been having many problems with the vegetables and lately the meat. Every time I receive my groceries I can guarantee you that there is always a problem. Because of the problems that there is I have to go through this ritual every single time I buy groceries. This is the ritual, When I receive my groceries the first thing I have to do is put all vegetables into the sink full of water, If it is Kale, Celery , Lettuce all leafy vegetables I have to sit in the sink for at least 2 hours until they retain enough water, Years ago I had this problems with the flowers that I was buying. Whom ever it is that has the job of looking after the leafy vegetables are not doing their job. I have lost so much money buying your vegetables and I just can not afford to keep doing this. I is unjust and unfair. I have enclosed my last two grocery orders plus photos of the labels that I kept to send you. The problems that I am having with the meat are when I receive my order the meat was already on its way to not being able to eat it, You can see the date of the order and the date on the labels. This happens a lot, But because it happens so often I give up on ringing you most of the time. I do not enjoy having to make complaint after complaint and it saddens me. I have asked people to check in store at the state of the leafy vegetables for me and I am told that they are always wilted except for when they arrive first in store.. I have lost at least $ 100.00 after I add every thing in the year that have gone off, This saddens me also as I am on a pension for my disability and can not keep doing this. It is such a simple thing to fix! Water, That is all it is for the leafy vegetables to be at their optimum level! I do not know what else to say any more, No one is listening to me! Well thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon, Yours sincerely, Debbie Lynette Irish

Apartment 5 189 Ocean View Rd, Ettalong Beach NSW 2257 0406985245 missdli@mail.com

PS I went to upload the files but did not realize that it does not take PDF files so I will have to come back and send the files seperately.

Customer service at casula store was shocking on 2nd of Dec over a price check.service superviser could clearly see price of kettle chips display but I was told to either pay at a different price which scanned on register or leave it.checkout operater was worst when i asked to complain telling me i better hurry up its weekend store manager leaves early. Kettle chips are displayed right in front of checkouts they both could see there was only one price. Disgusting service. Thats my local store I'm not going back especially customer behind me heard the way two staffs spoke to me she happened to meet me in car park said I should have put in a complaint.

We were given the e mail address for the head of financial services in Cape Town by customer services. My wife e mailed him 2 weeks ago. Woolworths seems to find it difficult to finalise the rather simple process in closing an account. After numerous e mails, forwarded bank statements and telephone calls we still receive a statement. Financial Service Provider is totally misleading

Good day

Poor very poor service!!!

We are very unhappy for being treated less than a regular customer. My friend, Mrs. Meintjies, and I went to buy coffee at Woolworths Café because we were told it is delicious. We waited quite a while to be served and we were the first customers in line. Another lady came and was standing there also then the waiter/cashier took our orders as well as the other lady's order. We then paid and the lady who came after us were helped before us. They finished her order before ours. Even though she is a regular customer there does not mean your others customers are less important and that is exactly how we felt. We both work in the customer service environment and we know how customers are supposed to be treated and this morning was a very bad experience for us.

From a very unhappy customers.

Mariechen Dickens & Fleur Meintjies

Hi
Last week i purchased a can of First Force Crawling Insect Killer from your store at Newton, SA. I used it this morning and liquid continually escaped from the nozzle.
I decided to return and exchange the can even though I no longer had the receipt. I explained the issue to the checkout person and was given a hard time as I didn't have the receipt and hey were not familiar with the brand. I was then told in a tone that wasn't customer friendly, the can had been used. again I had to explain the reason for the return again.
I was offered a refund and when I said I was after an exchange can i was told I was getting a refund so i could purchase a better brand!

Even though the end result was a new can of surface spray, I felt I had been accused of some wrong doing. I have never returned a faulty product to a grocery store before but i believe the return process should not leave a customer feeling upset

Sorry to tell you this, in your catalogue you advertise. Your goods with a price next to the item

This is the 2nd time I'm sending u a mail, and I'm really pi****d off, have spoken to about 10 cosultants that puts me on hold for 10mins everytime I call to check my account, everytime telling me the same story the money will be in my account in 48hrs, its been 10 days still nothing, if that is the way you people work, I'm blocking the debit order u can use the R530 of ther initiation fees for this months inst. and I will pay you everymonth cash. I think that's the best. YOUR CONSULTANTS AND THEIR SERVICE IS PATHETIC!!!
0711239808 ( 10 DAYS ) 2 MAILS & 10 PHONE CALLS

I want to know? Does Woolworth's workers get higher ratings than customers? Lichtenburg Woolworth's open late haven't go stock in store and when you talk to the Stocktaking Manager of Head office about service its been told to you that he told you before if you want stock you must place the order and they will order it for you like parsley because the don't always keep stock....REALLY!!!!???? Must we not buy at Woolworth's anymore and do they not need customers anymore??? Please reply as soon as possible so that I know what to do?

Hi, My name is Sally and I am still a loyal woolworths (61 Mabo Blvd, Bonner ACT 2914) customer ever since the shop was built.
I am a single mom came to Australia from south sudan as a refugee with four little children. My husband was killed in the conflicts. I can not describe the trauma me and my children suffered and still haunting us.

We are extremely grateful to this great country Australia which saved us and adopted us as its own. We have received immense support from the community in Canberra and we are doing our very best to give back and contribute to this society significantly.

Since we have suffered a lot and helped by this country therefore we tend forget and forgive some minor incidents we come across. We believe in reaching gaps and facilitating cultural understanding by cooperation and by living according to laws and values of the land.
Yet sometimes something goes beyond toleration. in this case I have been subjected to rude behavior and racial abuse by one of the woolworths employee name " Stacy' aged about 40+.

If it is just one incident then I would not take this trouble to write. It has been going on for nearly a year now and many incidents. She never helps me with any inquiry and refused to serve me in many occasion by citing that she is on break or other irrational reasons. While I witnessed she talks spontaneously with other customers and serves them but in my case typical bad manners.

She intentionally checks my bag while she lets go others. She does it every time she sees me and I try to laugh away. I even asked her that you have checked my bag many many times and you find nothing then why do insist on doing it ? She tells me it is a policy. I understate it is policy but does it only apply on me?

I usually try to avoid her when I go for shopping as it is stone away from my home. Today she saw me and I was looking for pasta in an isle and she is working in next isle. She was probably unaware of my presence next isle and talking about me to someone such a disrespecting way which is hard to describe. She called me a Chimpanzee. I felt very bad and could not find the strength continue shopping any more. My daughter called to inform store manager apparently she left.

I am traumatized and I would like her to know how I feel and moreover I request that nothing happens to her employment as i suppose she is a mother and needs support her family. I forgive her but I would like you to speak to her about her prejudices and may be train her with necessary skills which could help her know about cultural respect and knowledge.

Sally Kanajoy
Bonner ACT

My rewards card number is 9 344670 554762. I am not sure how many phone calls and emails I have sent but all I was asking for was to put us back on line so that we can receive by email your weekly specials etc. The last email I received from your customer service was very nice and they promised that we would be back online by the 15th of October??? It is now November 3. I sent a recent email to customer service attention Raman, but have had no reply or any action\; each time on previous emails or phone calls they told me they would refer it to their IT dept. How difficult is it to put us back online?
Ray Wilkes

I am writing regarding Essentials tuna in Brine 425g,on average I buy on average 6 cans per week.They have been $2 a can until this week,and now have risen to $2.60 an incredible increase in 1 week.Why such a huge increase???Wondering how many other products have had such an huge increase.I know this will be of little interest to you,but I am feeling very disgruntled.
Wendy Frew.

My wife has had a Woolworths card for many years. You will see from your records that the amount outstanding is paid in full at the beginning of every month.We were overseas for the month of September and on the 13th October received your monthly account indicating that there was an opening balance of 984.87 and the amount owing in total was 1362.41. We went to pay this amount this morning, but before doing so my wife found some clothing for our grandson and wanted to pay with her card. She was advised that her card was blocked and would not accept these items on her account. Your statement tells us that we had to pay the amount owing by the 7th of November and in addition mentions that there is a credit limit of nearly R18000.00. The date for the payment is next week and there is a massive credit limit. This is very disappointing and I suggest that you attend to your better clients in a more sympathetic manner. To block the account- I assume for 73.87 outstanding- after all the purchases we have made over the years and paid for promptly is very poor indeed. To Add insult to injury after paying for the amount owed my wife was told they could not accept her purchases until tomorrow. We felt as if we were categorised as 'bad payers', not only by the staff but by those behind us in the queue.
We expect better treatment by Woolworths than this....

I dnt have a complaint but I would love woolworths to know that I have just had the best service ever from a manager at the Durbanville branch his name was Marlow February he more than went the extra mile for me. What a pleasure to have such great service

I bought 3 of your meals to take home, 1. Italian style chicken with whole grain penne pasta in your Delicious Nutritious Range.
2. Beef and barley casserole with roasted vegetables in your Delicious Nutritious Range.
3. KR Castlemaine Chinese style sticky barbecue butterflied pork scotch roast.
1 and 2 were inedible as they were mush and tasteless and 3 was so bad that we threw it out. Is this the Quality of food that your company is serving up to customers nowadays.We are now shopping at Coles and Aldi and will continue to do so unless something is improved in the quality of the food that is on offer.

This is now the second time that I buy a small pepper steak pie at Woolies in Stellenbosch Square. First time the filling was half full and now today the pie had no taste

Supervisor bad attitude. Complained . Was told someone would contact me. Still waiting 7 days ago. Went back to store to give them benefit of the doubt. Bad service again today. Cashier didnt want to shift her stool in so I could push trolley through. Tried to jam contents that filled 2 shopper bags into one. Did not ask if I might need more than one.Given up on Woolwirths time to boycott

Earlier I found out by accident that my earned rewards points went backward , from over 200 down to less than 100 points. After checking through the activity page on Woolworths rewards website, I discovered that my earned points was reduced twice of 96 points each by declaration of manual credit on 20th October 2017. I have written my concerns to Woolworths through the same page of CONTACT US. Until now there has been no reply from Woolworths over a week.

Also over a month ago, I purchased a mobile phone from Woolworths Burwood Westfield and then found the hard way that I cannot use it with my current simcard. Again I sent email to Woolworths and as usual no reply!!!

I have been pretty loyal to Woolworths so far, but these two incidents were upsetting. Can you please provide some acceptable reasons as why???

Whilst traveling I purchased 2 x Liddells lactoss free skim milk from your store in Childers.This was on Tuesday the 17/10/17.
These items were on special but the best before dates were 03/09/17 and 07/10/17.
When opening the 03/09/17 milk this morning 21/10/17 I found that it was off.
Is it allowable to sell best before dated products that are this far out of date.
As i live in Deception Bay near Brisbane I am unable to return these items to Childers.
Please inform me what is the process for returning these items

Poor customer service employ doesn't know how to speak with customers

I saw the myer bonus 10% promotion today in baulkham hill WWS store and bought 6 of $200 myer gift card, when I went back home and used the the gift cards to make purchase at myer online, all the cards did not have the bonus 10% value, then I went back to the WWS store and asked what happen to the bonus, the staff had no idea and ask me to contact myer. But myer said I need to go to the WWS store to solve this issue. Can you tell me what should I do and I will go back to WWS store and talk to manager tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some answer.

I went to your Woolworths Store situated in the Douglasdale Village in Johannesburg to purchase something for dinner. I settled on the Spicy Chicken and Chorizo Bake which by the description of the meal sound very appetising. To my disappointment and dismay the meal had no flavour at all, there was hardly any pieces of chicken and chorizo. The price that I paid for this meal, taking into account that is main ingredient was rice is totally unacceptable. I will never purchase this meal again.

Very very disappointed.

I have just seen the news on Channel 7 and note that Woolworths is dropping all reference to Christmas on Christmas Trees etc as a long time and loyal customer of Woolworths neither my wife or myself and any friends that I can influence will set foot in a Woolworths store again we have always done weekly shopping in Woolworths but it will not be a massive inconvenience to take my business to Aldi or Coles.

To whom it may concern, my wife and i entered into a rewards offer on the 11/09/2017, spend 180 per week for a fortnight to receive so many points. At about 7:00 pm on the 20/09/2017 my wife and i rang Woolworths on line rewards section to find out how much money we had on our Woolworths reward card as we were a bit confused due to the different emails that we were getting from Woolworths. The lady that we spoke to said we had 100 dollars on our card, so having a big family get together this weekend my wife and i decided to go and buy a 5 Kilo box of tiger prawns for the occasion as well as other groceries. We went that afternoon to Wooloworths Alenstown -- Rockhampton to shop. To our horror and great embarrassment in the cue the lady said that there was no money saved on our card. I explained to her that we had just rung Woolworths to double check on our card before we went shopping. The young lady at the checkout then called another older lady, who tried to call the rewards section without any success. The older lady said that she could see the hundred dollars on the card but could not do anything about it. Meanwhile the cue had grown and we were very embarrassed. I then said to the older lady that we have entered into a reward program in good faith and that good faith also meant spending money at Woolworths, however that good faith by Woolworths has not been reciprocal. Both my wife and I are very annoyed as we have for years shopped at Woolworths. The older lady at Woolworths said for us to ring the rewards program the next day, so I rang your reward program today at about 12:30 Hours on the 21/09/2017. The lady at the reward programs said she could not help and that she also saw that there was 100 dollars on the card which had been saved up. The lady at the rewards center said that a supervisor will ring us in the next 7 to 14 days. We have spent quite a lot of money at woolworths over our life time, so could you give me a good reason why we should still support Woolworths after this big embarrassment. My wife feels like we have cheated and defrauded by Woolworths. The rewards card number that we used is 9344750506957 which belongs to my wife. I hope to hear form you soon, my Mobile is 0459124887 and my name is Geoff Moffitt and my wife's name is Yafang Dong.

Yesterday 18/9/17 I purchased a Woolworths home brand 1 kg mixed fruit for a recipe I had to make only to find it had a use by date june 17 .
I am not happy it means I have to return to your store before I can continue the recipe.
Thanks

Woolworth Mascot NSW 2020 is my local supermarket. I do my grocery in this store 2-3 times a week. Today i have a very unpleasant experience while shopping in Woolworth Mascot. I was scanning my shopping at express check out. Half way through it your staff approaching me and demand to check my bag. I was not even finishing in the check out and get distracted.

I have no problem with bag check but it is very unpleasant to do it while I am not even finishing my shopping. When I open my bag, Your staff demand to see everything in the bag even to the bottom of my bag. I spoke to the duty manager and advised Woolworth has the right to check bag any time while I am in the shop. It is not restricted to check on the way out. Is that mean even when i pick up my shopping, your staff will check my bag? Is Woolworth so worry that all customers with backpack will steal your products? When I asked do you suspect me to steal your stuff, The duty manager reply that Woolworth worry that customer forget to scan item that they put in the backpack. That is why they ask to check bag before the transaction finish. Why would people put stuff in backpack when there are baskets and trolley available? That is just a polite way (so not get sued) to suspect me stealing while you have no proof.

This is something that never going to happen in Coles. I think You should put more trust on your loyal customer. Now I know which supermarket is better. FYI I didn't steal anything and your staff didn't find anything in my bag. The reason i write this complain is just to hope you can improve the way you treat your loyal customer. Not all people with backpack are thief.

Have feedback for Woolworths?