Customer Satisfaction Results

Walmart

Complaint Department

Filed by Michael Campbell on Jan 25, 2015
Consumer Rating

We recently visited your Walmart in Douglas Arizona and to be honest I was most displease. The store its self was nasty and unkempt. I've never seen one of your stores in such condition and was really surprise. On top of all that they seemed really racist. I took pictures for you but can't figure out where to send them.By the way, they have a leak under the water fountain that could cause someone to get hurt. I reported it and a month later it was still leaking..

31 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Walmart?

Compare Walmart to Similar Department Stores more...

Walmart Customer Feedback Trending Now

736 Walmart consumers have created complaints against Walmart to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Walmart complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Walmart corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

I was in Walmart yesterday in Clearlake, Ca. to buy a few small items and picked up one of your bags to put the items in as you have no small baskets for that purpose as most box stores do. Your employee who checks receipts and items purchased at the exit door came over and told me I was not allowed to use the bag to place my items in and that security would be notified if I attempted to do so. Our conversation became heated. I walked off and proceeded to shop.

My husband and I normally shop in your store twice a week, and often use your bags to gather our purchases in and this asinine event was perturbing to say the very least. Normally my husband is with me and if this would have been the case yesterday an unpleasant incident would have occurred. We are senior citizens, financially sound and pleasant, but when an event of this nature takes place, we refuse to be treated as trash or criminals. Shopping at your store has always been an enjoyable experience but after this incident we are planning to shop elsewhere.

Consumer Rating

Recently, I bought 2 pairs of capri pants. One were Levi capris and the other another brand. I returned the Levi pair to get another size. The lady that I asked (Paulette) argued with me and told me I didn't get them there. My receipt says Levi capris. Well, she called another person (he/she with neck tattoos) who argued also and told me not to get an attitude. They were just SO rude and tacky that I left the store in tears. I've never been treated that way before. I have always shopped at this store and hope to continue to. I just didn't appreciate being talked to this way and treated like i was.

Consumer Rating

I would like to know as to why water has been taken away from employees in loading/unloading area? If there is an issue with them not cleaning up with themselves, then reprimand them some other way. You have a female manager that did not like the way they were keeping their area and has since won't allow them water. This is outrageous.

My other complaint is they should not be able to go back close to a year before and bring up missed days. You have 10 days from the date that the infraction happened to bring it to the employees attention. How dare you guys bring up something that happened 6 plus months ago. This is unethical. This is all happening at the wal-mart store in Adrian Mi.

If your corporation can not or will not treat your employees better than this, I will not be spending my money at your store and I will make it a point to tell others as well. It may not seem to big of a deal to you to lose a customer, but I would think you would not want any more negative remarks.

Consumer Rating

I purchased three (3) Richfield Studios 2" Room-Darkening Blinds, White, Size 30x64 under order number 2677-247-768067 almost a year ago. One of the 3 was hung in the master bedroom above a radiator. Shortly thereafter the bottom left half of 4 or 5 slats began to curl, and could not be straightened. I swapped a Richfield blind from another bedroom and hung it in the master bedroom location. It too began to curl similarly to the first instance. My radiator gives off uniform heat and the steam valve, much further down, happens to be on the RIGHT side - opposite the side where the curling occurs.

Now I have 2 horrible looking blinds in two different rooms. I suspect a defect in the material used in the manufacture of these blinds to react to normal heat from an efficiently operating radiator. Certainly blinds should be able to be hung over an existing radiator without the extreme curling I am now experiencing.

Consumer Rating

i visited Walmart on vann drive Jackson tenn. April 24, 2015. I do require assistance for long distance shopping and need an electric cart. This is the third time I have been and at least 15 carts are bagged and out of order. Unacceptable!! The amount of money spent in a week alone should have replaced these ten times over. Shame on you Walmart and management for letting this happen and not keeping your end of the deal with the handicapped!!

Consumer Rating

My complaint is the loud accusation of being a thief. On 4-23-2015. My daughter and I went to the NEW Express Walmart on 420 S. US 69 in Leonard, Tx. 75452. We where pulled to the side and had our receipts checked our merchandise that we had. Nothing was stolen. Everything was paid for. But after everything was checked the cashier was still saying that we had things not checked out and paid for.

We used the self check out. (THE ONLY ONE THERE.) I will never go to any Walmart again... That was embarrassing and rude. The cashier never once apologized after it was proven everything was paid for. I work with the public everyday and that isn't the way to handle things. I will go back to our neighborhood Family ran grocery store.

Consumer Rating

Do you think closing the stores to rip out and replace plumbing to cover up employees illegal disposal of hazardous waste down the drains will hide it from the eyes of the Government agencies and the Public? Isn't that huge fines and hard jail time, not to mention multiple millions in fines, lost revenue and public trust? Are there records to back up claims of proper hazardous waste removal by licensed and approved local firms? These are just a couple of questions your about to have to answer? I have copied these questions and sent them via another email to 30 friends. Also sending to 6 separate State's environmental agency's.

Consumer Rating

The Walmart in Antioch, Tennessee: My friends registered at Walmat for weddings or births. The problem is....when we get to walmart, we CANNOT use the computers to see what the people are registering for, what has been purchased for these people OR what in the world they are wanting. They have not worked for at least a YEAR. Why do we even let people register there if the people purchasing their gifts CANNOT EVEN SEE WHAT IN THE WORLD WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PURCHASE???????????????

Consumer Rating

Cannot find several products that my entire family uses & likes at the Walmart in Alva Oklahoma. When I asked on the phone about them carry these products, they said "what they have on the shelf is all they have & if I wanted to look up the UPC code of the products I wanted & get it to them, they would see if they could order it." I don't feel like that is my job as a 2 to 3 times a week dedicated Walmart shopper. Here is just some of my products I would like to see at the Alva Oklahoma Walmart: Home Pride wheat bread, Kraft cheese dip like the green onion, Malt o meal blueberry toasters, 30 packs of Coke in cans (they rarely have these).

Consumer Rating

The Walmart place that I am usually going to is the most rudest store that I have ever seen. Not only the sales people don't want to help you but also the managers and the supervisors don't want to help you at all and they tell you that straight to your face by literally kicking you out if you don't like their rude business. Also, the most despicable and shocking thing is that they are being very racist and just don't want to do their job to solve the problem. All I did is asked them to call the WIC program, like they asked me to, because I was approved for the stores to exchange the non-kosher products to kosher. But the managers many times kicked me out from the store humiliating me in front of everyone. They saw the problem they were causing by not only not helping me, but causing a long wait in line and frustrated costumers, but did not care about it at all. What kind of service is that? I went to a Fry's store right after, they did not caused me any problem, resolved my issue nice and quite, with respect. I am never setting my foot in that Walmart again!!! And I will raise this complain in officially in the consumer complaint agency organization for religious discrimination.

Consumer Rating

About 2 weeks ago I purchased $100.00 worth of Wal Mart gift cards, in various denominations, using a check from the Senior Council in my county, which I am the treasurer. Less than a week later I went back to Wal-Mart to purchase a $25.00 Visa, MasterCard, or American Express gift card, again for the Senior Council.The cashier told me they did not accept checks to purchase gift cards. So, I offered to use my personal debit card, and informed her I wanted to sign instead of using a pin number. The cashier told me I needed to pay cash if I was not going to use a pin number. I told her I had used a check less than a week prior for gift cards with no problem and that I always used my debit card when shopping at Wal-Mart, signing my name with no problems. The cashier then told me the cashier who helped me then must have been a new because Wal-Mart did not take checks for gift cards. She then ask the manager to come over. Again I was told by the manager, Wal-Mart did not accept checks for gift cards and I could pay cash.

I phoned Customer Service on Friday, April 17th, presented my complaint and was told someone from Wal-Mart would contact me within 2 to 3 days, which hasn't happened. At this point the Senior Council will probably not purchased any other items from Wal-Mart to assist the seniors in our county for future seminars, games, events, etc. This experience was aggravating to say the less.

Consumer Rating

I went to Walmart store # 912 when a customer service rep told me I could not pick up the Order that was for my wife when I showed her in my phone the email and order number from Walmart to my wife from my wife to me why the name from my wife email show it come from her to me she would not release my wife Oder . This took place in New Orleans at store at store # 912 after asking for a manager and showing him a Oder release he still refuse to release it.. Me been a young Black African American male feel the manager Val who he said his name discriminated against me on this matter. Let me in enlightening you that I am a elected offical in the state of Louisiana in the city of New Orleans it was very very displeasing for the manager to show mistrust in disrespect towards me, I explained to your manager Vail at store number 912 that I pick up my wife Oder several times from Walmart in a white neighborhood with and email from my wife to my phone with know problem. While my wife where at the party place prepared for my lil girl birthday party , thanks to the sale rep store # 912 and Walmart and manager Val from have know consideration and ruining my lil girl 4 year old birthday party because of this we where able to present to her the 12 tricycle which she was so so looking forward to.

Consumer Rating

I WAS VISITING IN Bradenton ,fl. I live in Sarasota, fl. I stopped in your store at 5315 Cortez Rd and purchased 2 cartons of Boost and an HP ink cartridge for my printer. When I arrived home I discovered the ink cartridge ($24.97) was missing from my packages. My question is, since this store is a long way from where I live could the price be refunded in the form of a gift card or check so I do not have to inconvenience someone to drive me back to the store. I have tried to resolve this matter with their customer service and also the assistant manager to be told their is no way to fix this without returning to their store for the merchandise. In Sarasota I live only several blocks from your Walmart store on South Cattlemen Rd. M.A.

Consumer Rating

On 4/23/2015 I drove to Walmart in Toccoa, GA and after spending $135.00 inside the store, when I was putting my groceries in my vehicle, a truck pulled up on the other side of my vehicle and said did you know you had a flat tire. He offered to change it for me, but the spare tire was flat. (My husband passed away on February 14, 2015 and he was the one who took care of the vehicle. I never had to change a tire or even put oil in one.) I called my son and he came up and tried putting air in the tire but it was leaking out as fast as it went in. He filled it up and drove around to the tire department and it was 7:45p.m. and ask if they could put me a tire on and he went in the back and came back and said no that everyone gets off at 8. I told him I would have to leave the car there overnight because I could not drive it in that condition...

He never ask to fill out any paperwork so they could put it on in the morning. Just said that they close at 8...May I say I am a senior citizen and was stranded with $135.00 in grocery's in the car that I had just bought from their store..no consideration whatsoever...My husband has always bought our tires there but I will never again..If my husband knew how they treated me and left me stranded, I believe he would roll over in his grave. If my son had not been there to help me put the groceries in his vehicle and lock my up because I had meat and ice cream which was melting in the car..

He drove me home and went back and pumped up the spare and changed it in the walmart parking lot.with no help from from any employees ( I was parked about 5 feet from the entrance to tires department. I just wanted you to know that I have never filed a complaint before but I am so highly upset I guess my blood pressure has shot up..I believe that the employees could have pulled my car in there and changed 1 tire in about 5 minutes. What has happened to helping one in need in an emergency. I could understand if I just pulled in there and I had no flat tire and they told me to come back the next day. BUT THIS WAS AN EMERGENCY!

Consumer Rating

Della, Paul, Nancy and Bill. just had our picture taken at Walmart to be used for our passport. Paul and Della were charged $28.25 each; Nancy and Bill paid more because they took it for 10 years. Nancy just returned from the post office having sent the necessary documents plus the pictures to the people concerned. While there she was told that we could have had it done for $11.00 at Shopper's Drug Mart. I am really disappointed with Walmart charging more than twice as much and would like to know why yours is so expensive.

Consumer Rating

I have been dissatisfied with Walmart for some years now, for various reasons but this was the last straw. I purchased an Apple tablet from Walmart Store #1141 in Steinbach MB March 14.2015. Today, April 22,2015, I tried to return after deciding against it. It was unopened and the original pkg was unharmed in ANY way but Was refused because I was unaware they have a 14 day return policy on these items. I was told the reason was they could not resell it. I went back to electronics and found the exact same tablet on the shelf---but the un-opened, un-damaged tablet I was trying to return (with receipt )could not be re-sold. Never again will Walmart receive any sale from me.

Consumer Rating

I'm getting more and more unhappy with Walmart. It is NOT Sam Walton's store anymore. I've used the picture processing machines for years and spent a lot of money, I take a lot of pictures. First, the stools were taken away which made it a lot more uncomfortable for me since I have a back problem. Now, the machines have all been replaced with new ones that don't allow editing. Not only will I not use them anymore, but my shopping with you will become very limited. Sam's children need to get back to running this business like he did.

Consumer Rating

There are two employees that were more worried about talking about their vacation together to Florida than helping the customers. One was a manager upfront and the other one worked in customer service. Their conversation was more important then helping the long line that there was. They were rude to all the customers, they were disrespectful and most of all, they were slow because of them talking and laughing the whole time. For a few customers they would stand their and talk about them as they walked away. They also did not have the friendliest mouths either, and there were children in the line with parents as well

Consumer Rating

I love shopping at my Walmart by my house in Lebanon, Indiana, but the past few times I have been in there, the cashier was more worried about everything else but helping me with my purchases. There is one cashier who is only around 16 yrs old, named Kali. I am not the only customer who has complained about her but Walmart does not do that.

I went to Walmart to buy some groceries and when I went to check out, she was talking with a few other cashiers about what her sister had stolen from the store! I, personally, do not want to hear what goes on with someone else. To add more kindle to the fire, a young man was in front of me checking out and she looked at me and said that he had a cute butt! It was highly inappropriate and down right disrespectful The things that she talked about was uncalled for. I will not be returning to that store as long as she is working there. I would rather go 15 minutes away and shop elsewhere. I have complained about this girl time and time again and nothing gets done. What she does and says warrants her termination as one of your employees!

Consumer Rating

Today, while shopping at the Walmart Super center on Merritt Island Florida, my wife and I were told by management that her small licensed service dog had to be on the floor with leash attached and that this was due to Florida statute. This statement by the Manager was in error. After extensive investigation and a phone call to the Florida A.D.A. I discoverer that no such statute or law or Ordinance exists and considering that this is the only place that I have run across this, I believe that your managers must be relying on hand-me-down information that is false and without any type of investigation on there own. Her service dog not only wears an identifying vest, he also has his NSAR license attached to his collar for inspection even though it is not required by law to do so. This animal is small and fits very well in the child section of the basket and lays/sits on a clean blanket that covers the entire area were he is at all times. Having him on the floor in the past has caused him to be stepped on by not only other customers but Walmart employees. He has been hurt several times by being on the floor, luckily, he has not been seriously hurt YET.

I request that you bring your store Management teams up to speed on the laws and common tolerance concerning the treatment of your disabled customers and there needs. If this is beyond Walmarts capability or desires than I request a note from the corporate management stating so. If that is the case, then I will refrain from the use of your stores. Especially since ALDI, Publix, Winn-Dixie or any other store that we have visited in the past never seem to have the problems with run away management that Walmart seems to have.

Another small item to bring to your attention, the use of your electric carts for the disabled by children to enjoy some racing down the isles is running ramped. As of yet, I have not seen any movement by the store management to stop this. I use my own mobility cart but the misuse of the store carts by kids, and by the way, some of them are Walmart employees children while the employees are on break. This misuse of the electric carts I'm sure has cost Walmart in repair and maintenance of the carts as well as some loss of customers who need them and will go else where to shop where they know the carts will be available, and they do not have to compete with kids to get them.

In closing, I understand the difficulty and frustration concerning the laws governing service animals, and I believe that the License/Registration should be available for the business to see but unfortunately this is not required as of yet. I'm sure that some non service dogs have been brought into the store on the owners word alone. I find this unexceptionable but I have no say in this gap in the law. But I assure you that our service dog will always display his license for all to see.

Contact the Walmart Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Walmart. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 702 Sw 8th Street
    • Bentonville
    • AR 72716
  • I want to call the Walmart customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

1-800-WALMART
  • I need to visit the Walmart company website. What is their website address?