Walmart Customer Service

Contact Walmart Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-WALMART

To file a complaint by phone call 1-800-331-0085 from 8am to 5:30pm Central, Monday-Friday. Other than by phone, Walmart has a corporate feedback form on their website which can be used to submit feeback.

They also have a Facebook fan page and a company Twitter account which can also be used to share your problems with the company. The best email address is feedback@walmart.com but we have not heard a response back yet.

If you do want to write a letter to the Walmart CEO Doug McMillon, email him at doug.mcmillon@wal-mart.com or write the corporate headquarters at 702 Sw 8th Street, Bentonville Arkansas, 72716. Walmart.com is a mega chain retailer that carries consumer goods from food, tires, and pharmacy drugs. With over 11,000 locations and 2.2 million employees Walmart.com is publicly traded on the NYSE: WMT.

The original Walton’s store was first opened in Roger, Arkansas by Sam Walton in 1962. It is still a family owned business as the Walton family owns over 50% of the corporation.The Walmart slogan is: Save Money. Live Better. Walmart is the largest worldwide employer and the world’s largest company by revenues.

Upset with Walmart?

File a complaint here!

Reach Walmart Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Walmart corporate office

• 702 Sw 8th Street
    • Bentonville
    • AR 72716

1-800-WALMART

A-

8am-5pm CST

Top Walmart Complaints

I was at Walmart 11-26-2016 at 07:58:52, the store: 330 Sutton RD SE, Owens Cross Roads AL 35763. Manager David Sims, ST# 05197, OP# 004222. I had just gotten off work, a 12- hour shift, I had purchased some items, went to the cash register, the cashiers was rude, she never smiled, or said anything at me even though I smiled at her, never said good morning, she acted as if I was annoying her by being there, the one time she looked me in my eyes, she glanced at me for a second and said nothing.

I had a box of cakes, chips and toddler clothes to name a few items, she tossed my chips down the conveyer belt, as well as my chips, she stuffed my clothing in a bag, not folding in any kind of way, I politely took everything out of bags, folded the clothes, so that they would not be too wrinkled, my heavy bags I doubled. When she rang up my total, she did not even say the price, she just looked down at the floor, I was looking at the total anyway, and gave her the money, he never said, thank-you, she just moved from the cash register and got out her cell phone and started texting.

I was going to go to the manager but, as I said, I had just gotten off a 12-hour shift (nurse) needed rest to do another 12-hour. This cashier was rude.

Comment (11)

I went shopping at Walmart in central square last night for Black Friday. Stood in line for activation of contract phones. The sale started at 6:00pm. As I stood there for a half an hour a associate asked me. What carrier I had, I said AT&T. He said, we no longer do AT&T. You have to go to another Walmart. Here it's 5:55 pm. So I called Cicero Walmart which is about 15 minute drive. As I got to Cicero Walmart, the place was packed. I stood there an hour in line just to set up appointment to get phone activated. The associate was rude. By the time I left there and headed back to central square walmart, all the deals were gone.

I think central Square Walmart should of put up notice ahead of time that they no longer carry AT&T. I had called there that morning asking questions about the phone and the guy never said anything to me. He didn't even know anything about the ad. 2 years ago I stood in line for a TV for 2 hours and went to pick it up and they sold my tv to someone else. I've been doing business with walmart for many years. Enough is enough. I'll start doing my Black Friday shopping elsewhere.

Comment (0)

I purchased a box of cereal that had a coupon that gave a free box of $3.00 or under. At the checkout the cashier did not know how to enter the information for the free box. She called for a manager who stated since the coupon was on the original box I would have to come back another time for the free box. I told him if the transaction was completed on the original box I could remove the coupon and take the free one right away. the manager said no he could not do that I would have to return at another time. I made no purchase at all, I told him if this was how I was going to be treated I would not buy anything. I then found the floor manager and explained the entire situation to her.

She also said I would have to return at another time. I am disabled and coming back is not such an easy task. I normally get everything I need in one trip to the store. This entire situation could have very simply been remedied if only either of the so called managers would have finished the first transaction and let me remove the coupon for the free item. This all took place at the Walmart store in Aberdeen South Dakota. I normally did a great deal of shopping at Walmart but will no longer do so, I will not be mistreated in any way by any person. Your managers need additional training on how to treat customers, 'no' is not an acceptable answer when there are alternatives.

I was a system analyst and can truthfully tell you there are always alternatives. The service in the Aberdeen store seems to be consistently getting worse, a person will get nothing but angry looks if you ask for nothing more than help trying to find an item. Up to this last episode I still shopped at Walmart even with the poor customer service but there are other stores in Aberdeen that carry all of the items I normally purchase. If your managers refuse to listen to a possible solution to a small problem I believe it may be time to do my shopping elsewhere.

Comment (0)

I wanted to buy some towels and sheets that were in the center aisle without any sign of Black Friday. The manager Karen treated me bad and aggressive because of our complaint why there was no sign indicating it was a Black Friday special as I was about to pay. This was at the Walmart at Casa Grande Arizona.

Comment (0)

On Oct, 24, 2016 @ 10:am. Columbus, TX. I was looking at the black porcelain drip pans for my cook stove top. There, hung many packages of 2 large & 2 small sizes wrapped together. Alongside these packages were hanging several loose drip pans in both sizes. It looked if some packages had been previously opened and the wrapper removed. I asked the attendant if I might substitute one of the loose pans for one of the larger pans, because my stove has 3 small and one large size. She said I would have to ask the manager. Posing the same question to the manager, he refused me.

"Are you telling me I have to buy 2 twenty dollar packages to get the 3rd smaller pan that I need, when you have those loose ones hanging there? HIs answer was, "That's right." He gathered the loose ones in his arms and just stood there fumbling with them as if he didn't know what to do with his hands. At this point, I left. All my life I thought items on display were for sale. Why not put a price on the loose unpackaged one and give that one, with the packaged set to me? Only a few weeks ago, in the same store, I had bought some dull finished drip pans for $10.00. Only to find I could not wash off any stains or marks that got on them. Therefore, I wanted the black ones to solve my de lima.

I have been buying at this store since it was first opened some 30 or so years ago. Which now makes me almost 93 yrs. And getting out to do my shopping is not that easy. I have always been under the impression everything on display in a store for sale, was for sale. All he had to do was put a price on one of the small loose drip pans hanging there and all would be well. So now I sit at home wishing my stove top looked nice, clean, shiny and stain free. Only to say I am an unhappy camper is minute.

Comment (0)

Ive gotten semi used to the fact that cashiers are going to lick their fingers to get bills out of the drawer to hand bills back to the customer. Today I got to bring home 15 bags with a cashiers spit on them because she does the same thing to open the bags. Every item I purchased then had her spit on it. While I know its highly unlikely I'll catch anything from this consider how many people purchased at your chains, how many products go out the door, how many bags. Tell your cashiers to keep their spit to themselves for pity sake.

Comment (0)

I have Order number: 5621663-571586 to be picked up at the Checotah OK 74426 store. I have been notified that a part of the order is ready for pick up. I first tried to contact the Chat line only to be told that the Billing Address was incorrect - I double checked and had given them the correct address - one I have used for years and which reflects on my on-line account - 702 SE 1st ST, Checotah OK 74426. She was not helpful.

Next I called the 800 number and was told the store would hold for 7 days, which is the point of my call. I simply requested they hold the partial shipment for an additional 7 days until the Entire Order was ready. I am handicapped and it is not easy to run to the store unless absolutely necessary.Your Customer Service? People would make one believe a PHD is required to understand and honor a simple request. I am getting very disillusioned with Walmart.

Comment (0)

I am spending 200 to 400 dollars a month in Walmart, I am handicapped and frequent the Davie, Florida store off of university drive. Every time I come most of the carts are in complete disrepair. The steering is so bad I can barely turn the cart. Why can't they be fixed properly. Many handicapped people complain to management. They inform me they request repair. What's the delay? Why can't my shopping experience not be so frustrating?

Comment (0)

I have visited 2 Walmart superstores in the past 2 months. The first was in Sunrise, FL, at the intersection of State Road 441 and Oakland Park Blvd. I requested $20.00 change from my purchase, which the cashier failed to give me. This required me to make another 10 mile trip to straighten out the discrepancy. The second visit was to the Walmart superstore in Pompano, FL on Atlantic Blvd. When I checked out, the cashier did not give me all my purchases, and as a result, I have to again travel about 8 miles, bringing my receipt, to retrieve the goods,

My complaint is that at both these stores, the service is way below par, and I am 75 years old, and it is difficult for me to return to these stores for errors made by your checkout people, who couldn't care less about the customer. I have reduced my visits to Walmart for this reason, shopping at other local grocery stores like Publix, Winn-Dixie and Target. I hope this complaint causes a review of the two stores I mentioned, as I feel they are both sub-standard.

Comment (0)

I have a "cage" up and down my spine due to severe scoliosis of my back. I am handicapped because of this and other issues which make it impossible to walk very far. As a regular shopper of Walmart, I am extremely upset with the abuse of handicap parking and the handicap stalls in the restrooms. The parking spaces are regularly used by unauthorized people who have no plaques or plates. They are just lazy. The restroom stalls are regularly used by people who just want "more room to move."

I cant move my body more than 30 degrees in any direction and trying to get down to the toilets is impossible without a rail. I have to use the handicap stalls as they are the only ones with a rail. Not only are customers abusing this stall but so are employees. People stay in there an extended amount of time talking on phones, etc. while I am waiting on a bench outside for them to leave. This is very inconvenient and, sometimes, you cant wait long enough for them to leave because you need the restroom now.

I feel rails should be put in all the bathroom stalls so that us who are handicapped can use any stall available rather than having to wait on those who abuse them. Not having rails also leaves the store open for law suits when a person gets injured from falls trying to "get down" to a toilet without rails. Would also like to let the company know that the McDonalds in the Walmart store at 8401 Anderson Blvd FW, TX 76120 has roaches crawling on the walls.

Comment (0)

This is a complaint about a customer and I know you can't do anything but because it involves my Service dog I want you aware of it and make sure employees handle situation similar how the ones did today.

I was at check out with my dog Bentley, she doesn't wear her fest because she is fluffy and its hot on nice days, but she has her gold pendent and visual ID card tagged on leash. Well I was unaware of this unruly Customer, she was at the other end of store giving your employees a very hard time about my dog. 3 or more employees realized she spotted me at check-out and came down to me, they tried to get to me first. She screamed at the top of her lungs at me telling me my dog is not a Service Dog she didn't have her fest on and an emotional support dog is not a Service Dog and called me a name.

I dumb founded, I said something I don't know what it was. I have never been treated like that ever. I'm not out to please anyone, it's the law I can have my dog with me and I do not have to tell anyone my medical history and was not about to with that woman. She is a Service dog and trained to keep my balance and for other things, and she also is an emotional support.

She's Bichon/Havanese, very calm and intelligent, she wants love not violence and wouldn't hurt a fly. Everyone at Walmart, employees have always treated me with a smile and love to see my Bentley, always, they even come up and ask if they can hug her. I have felt very comfortable there. You do have one employee there that is very mean to me, and tried to knock me down but it's not because of my dog. And if she does it again I will personally go to store manager. But she is the only one and she shouldn't even be working there.

But now it's going to take a minute to go back. If I am attacked again, I will call 911 and I will not put up with it. She doesn't have a right to bully me, there are laws protecting me against people like that. The 3 employees that tried to protect are absolutely wonderful and I wish I would have taken all of their names and was able to let you know who they are. Because they deserve acknowledgemen. Great Customer Service people, it was one girl, just lovely and two very nice young men!

Comment (0)

I have shopped this store since it opened. I endured the remodel and monitored the continual weekly increases on almost every product that I normally purchase. I spoke with an associate at checkout about the upward spiral of prices across the board and was informed that this is taking place to cover the raises for the new hires at this store. As a person on a fixed income, I have cut back and even returned items which continue to increase in price every time I shop at this store. I find your policy of taking more out of my pocket to cover your payroll an outrage! I have had a Walmart credit card for years and am considering canceling it.

I already cancelled my Sam's Club membership. It is unfortunate that Walmart is no longer a good value and rest assured I shall continue to withdraw my business from your store because of this new policy that has been put in place. For example, today I returned 2 items, Store number 01230, receipt ID number 7JZW47F9W8Q, taco shells that a month ago were $1.12, are now $1.67. GV bacon marked at the meat counter at $2.74, rang up at the register at $3.94. This slight of hand pricing from the shelf to the register probably works on a lot of those who don't check the receipt.

Comment (0)

Our family, on tonight, September 18, 2016, was met with a touchy situation birthed from a mischievous Leeds, Alabama Walmart employee who goes by the name of Scorpio. Unfortunately, this overzealous, contemptuous and disrespectful Leeds Walmart employee meant evil by calling the Leeds, Alabama police on our loved one who had treated him with the upmost respect when he refused to give cash from our debit card refund when Walmart, all day and night, hands over cash from debit card refunds even when a person would rather have had the refund placed back on the card at hand.

Then, Jerry, likely Jerry Hicks Jr, a new Leeds Walmart employee, who is obviously a “good” friend of Scorpio, pretended to care about the ill-treatment our loved one was receiving when at the end, we discovered that he too was a huge part of the problem of involving the police in a situation that could have erupted into the death of our loved one.

Fortunately, when Scorpio chose to abuse his minute power by calling the Leeds, Alabama police for no reason, resulting in a gigantic waste of tax dollars from hard-working citizens, Officer Breasseal, an understanding police came on the scene. Not only did Officer Breasseal arrive on the scene, but, three cars of officers showed up as well indicating that Scorpio had likely made the situation seem to be that of a true emergency when it was not an emergency at all. We are confident that had Officer Breasseal not shown up, there would have been an assault, battery and bloodshed upon our loved one.

Furthermore, the actions of Scorpio and of Jerry proved that some people should not be given supervisory responsibilities when these hard-working, we’re sure, officers could have been addressing serious issues that could have been life threatening. Likely, people like Scorpio and Jerry are against marriages that involve people who are unlike them or perhaps they, like Hitler, are drunk with a little bit of power.

In the end, nevertheless, Officer Breasseal did not make a report against Scorpio and the obvious prejudices Scorpio had cowered upon our loved one; but in the same vein, Officer Breasseal did not treat our loved one with scorn, hate or contempt. He was respectful and may our father bless him and his family, always for that.

Comment (1)

I purchased a green dot card on 08-21-2016 Ozark Alabama store #00740. When I read it and realized all the fees I would have to pay I was very up-set. I should have bought a Walmart gift card since I plan to purchase just about the whole amount from Walmart. I tried to get my money back from Walmart service department. I purchased the card there but can't get my money back. So I tried green dot com the card has to be activated 1st which cost $7.95 that is throwing money. You took my money. It is real simple just give me my money back. Please make this happen before 09-21-20016.

Comment (0)

At 9:15 the Walmart in Morris Illinois prescription department caused me to be upset. I was there to purchase medication behind the counter that would help my husband with his sinus infection. The pharmacist in back refused to sell me anything being it wasn't for me, no one even asked me for my drivers license. I spoke with a manager there and all she had to say is it isn't her department. I rarely buy medication but maybe 3 times a year and am extremely dissatisfied with the treatment I received. Me and my family spend 3-4 hundred dollars weekly at Walmart and being I was treated so unfairly I am now a Jewel shopper. Let me ask you, when elderly or handicapped people need medication and can't leave their home, Walmart turns their caregivers down also?

Comment (0)

I bought new everstart car battery which failed after 1 1/2 years. It says on the battery that it has a 2 year exchange warranty. When I brought it back to exchange it was told there is no warranty. It is clearly deceptive since the battery and display says 2 year replacement warranty. I was forced to buy a new battery.

Comment (14)

If I could give this experience a minus rating, I would. Placed an order online on 8/29 because the item I wanted was out of stock at the two local Walmart's. Received a 'do not reply to this' email stating that the order was canceled due to 'inability to verify payment information' directing me to 'make sure my information is correct'. No phone number or email address to respond was supplied. Two days later, tried to replace the order only to find that the item I had ordered (and iPhone 5s) was now no longer available.

Placed an order at that time for a different iPhone 5s that was in stock plus several cases for the phone. Received the same automatic email response canceling THIS second order. In frustration, I did a Google search for a contact number and called it. I was informed that Walmart had experienced internal security issues and that the reason for both orders being cancelled. At no time prior to this call was this information given to me. I was never informed that my orders wold continue to be cancelled until I called them. At no time was a phone number or return email supplied.

The supervisor who I spoke to, 'Nina, badge #05133' repeated stated that 'all you needed to do was call us' but accepted no responsibility for the fact that neither the need nor the number were ever supplied. Despite my asking her several times how I would have known that I needed to call them so that they could straighten out their system, she continued to state' all you needed to do was call us' followed by, when I asked how I would know that I had to call, 'you don't have to call us unless you want to'. And to make matters worse, the second phone that I ordered is now no longer available!

This is a perfect example of a large corporation acting in a manner that shows very clearly that they do not care about their customers but only their bottom line. How much effort would it have taken for Walmart to send a personal email to me to let me know they needed to confirm that I was indeed placing the order? Nina even went so far as to try to put the blame on ME because, in her words, 'this is the first time you've ordered from us online in nearly a year'. How crazy is that? And when I asked for a phone number to contact corporate offices, she informed that they don't have one and if I want to see if I can FIND one, she suggested I Google it. Unbelievable.

Walmart, you have lost another customer.

Comment (0)

I went to Wal-Mart to get a phone card for my granddaughter. While there I passed a section that had phones on an end cap the price said $5. After getting an associate to help, she discovers that the phone is mis-priced. She said she was going to let me have it anyway since it was the stores fault. She had to call a manager over to ok the transaction. The manager litterly lost her mind. She went into a rant about there was no way she was selling a $29 phone for $5. She was very rude and arrogant! I asked her to whatever happened to the policy, the customer is always right. She laughed at me! Trust me, if they sold straight talk phone cards anywhere but Wal-Mart, I would never shop there again! It didn't matter to me in the beginning, but after her rant, it became the principle of the whole thing!

Comment (0)

The USDA says dogs are not allowed in food stores. Except for service dogs and on duty police dogs. I shop at the Jane Missouri Walmart and 90% of the time there is at least one dog being hauled around in a shopping cart. A dog is an unsanitary animal and by law is not allowed in food stores. I shouldn't have to share my shopping experience with a dog. You need to address this problem it's becoming much too common. Don't ignore the law.

Comment (0)

I am told by your Brennan Texas store that " corporate" has instructed that no Ocean Spray Cran Cherry juice may be ordered. I had this problem 2-3 months and got the Brenham Texas Store manager to "get this straightened out" I wrote Walmart an never got any explanation as which of you geniuses decided to discontinue one of your best sellers. You have an idiot in your organization who needs to be fired.

Comment (0)

Went to Walmart in Talladega AL. to get my tires balanced and rotated. A truck pulled in ahead of me with a flat tire in the back. After being ignored by 2 employees for 10 - 15 minutes , one finally asked what i needed. I told him and was told that it was going to 1 1/2 hrs before he could get me because he had to wait for the guy to go get his vehicle and come back to have his tire fixed,"First come ,First serve". There wasn't another car around, had 6 or 7 bays open and he couldn't get my vehicle on the rack because he had to have it for the other guy whenever he got back. He could have used a jack and been done in 30 minutes if the 2 of the employees would have worked together. Instead they were going to do nothing for another 1 1/2 hrs.

Comment (0)

I went to the Wal-Mart in my hometown of Lockhart TX this morning to buy dog food and two chicken breasts. I am a retired Senior Citizen and no longer buy in bulk. Imagine my surprise when I was told, both by the young man in the Meat Department and Customer Service, that it is "company policy" not to break up packages. I had no idea that Wal-Mart was in the habit of discriminating against Senior Citizens and small families, but HEB is not. I will not shop again at Wal-Mart. HEB had the exact same price for the dog food and sold me two chicken breasts.

Comment (12)

I ordered a swing set on July 27th and it was supposed to be deliver by August 4th. I got a message saying it was in the store in north Attleboro I go to pick it up and the woman at the desk said it was not in the back. I was told that it was probably on the truck and would be delivered that night when the shipments comes in. The next day I call the store to see if it was there and every person I spoke to was giving me the run around saying the same thing the woman told me the night before, that it would be on the truck coming in that night.

Extremely aggravated over the whole thing, because my sons birthday was August 5th and I wanted it built for his birthday, I decided to just call the next day hoping it would be there so we could pick it up and it be built for his birthday party Aug 7th and was told the trucks don't deliver on weekends. Now I'm beyond aggravated because I have 20 kids coming to my house and no swing set for them to play on. This is so unprofessional and unexceptionable.

I spent almost 500$ on this swing set for it not to be here when it was supposed to be. If I would've know it wouldn't of been here in time for my sons party I would've went some where else to buy it. Now I have to deal with a bunch of disappointed children and most importantly my son that's been looking forward to a birthday present that he hasn't received yet.

Comment (0)

I was shopping for fabric at the Walmart store located 2824 Appalachian Hwy, Jacksboro, TN 37757 (store 01466) this morning. I attempted to complete the Walmart survey online ... but unfortunately, the printout is so blurred that I cannot read the ID# so my attempt was unsuccessful.

What happened: I tried to purchase fabric. After announcing customer needs help in fabrics, no one ever came to help me. I waited during two calls and 20 minutes. I went to a "greeter" who could not hear/understand what I was saying, so I went to Customer Service and they again announced for help at the fabric counter. Told me someone would be there to cut/price my fabric ... again, no one. So, I put my selection down and walked away. If Walmart is going to sell fabric, then WHY is there seldom any help at the counter? Talk about a run-around and a waste of time on my part! Not happy with the store!

Comment (0)

I got 2 tires. Paying about $200. I bought them on may 8 2016 and by August 3 2016 they were bald and wires are poking out everywhere. When I called wit my concern I was told a manager would call back. Waited an hour no call. I called back talked to a manager then requested to talk to someone else. And I was put on hold for 20 min. Called back and was told phone lines weren't working. Don't believe that.

Then when I talked to the co manager he put me on hold then had someone else pick up and give me the answer I was waiting on. The lady said the manager had to go somewhere. I find it extremely unprofessional to just decide ur done helping a customer. I told the lady that I wasn't done talking to him and she said she cud call him back.

So my bad tires that didn't even last 3 months are still on my car because Wal-Mart doesn't want to replace them. I will never get tires from Wal-Mart again and I will tell others what happened to me so that they will think twice about purchasing tires from Wal-Mart.

Comment (13)

I have lived in Decatur, IL for 55 yes. I am 73, a senior citizen who reported SS fraud 4yrs ago. There are people who are angry that I reported this & now when I go into Walmart these people call Walmart Security & pretend they are Police & I am a known shoplifter. They harass & follow me & are very disrespectful. I have never stole anything in my life. I receive pension & SS from my deceased husband. I have a 813 credit rating. A home & I always pay my bills. If you run a background check on me you will find someone is just trying to ruin my good name.

I've shopped at Walmart once or twice a month. I have been a customer for many many years. I hope Walmart can contain this problem. I am not a thief. Stealing is not in my DNA. These people are NOT the real authorities. Contact the Decatur Police Dept. to verify. They are making security look silly because they really think they are harassing a 73 yr. old thief. I would NOT spend the rest of my life stealing from Walmart or anyone. I am considering filing a lawsuit. The harassment needs to stop.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Road Hazard Warranty when I purchased a set of tires. I took my vehicle to Store #94 on July 10, 2016 to have my oil changed for the advertised special of $39.88. I was charged $4.79 for an extra quart of oil (I was not informed that I needed an extra quart. Also I needed to have a tire repaired. I was told that the repair could not happen due to the nail being too far on the side of the tire. I feel as if I purchased the road hazard under false pretenses because the road hazard warranty was not honored.

I intend to tell all my family and friends to not use the Tire and Lube Services at Walmart because I am NEVER going back to Walmart. I am very unhappy with my overall experience with Walmart. I would like for someone to call back to discuss this matter as well as I would like a refund of the road hazard warranty that I purchased which is $40. Also, I arrived at the store at 7:45 am. The tire and lube department did not open until 8 am. They did not pull my car into the bay until 8:15 am. I did not leave the store until 10:25 am. Again, I am very unhappy and a very dissatisfied EX-customer.

Comment (0)

Poor customer service, If I could give a negative star, I would. There are so many issues, it would take a 10 page research to address each one accordingly. There are two major issue. First, individuals walking around selling food out of their car. Secondly, the parking contains so much trash until it makes doing business questionable. Also, I notice the prices are higher at the Balch Springs location than other areas, I ask myself, what type of business ethics is Walmart practicing, or better yet, is business ethics apart of Walmart's philosophy?

Comment (0)

The store at Alva Okla at 9:00 pm had no (zero) checkers. Use the self check out only. Or the little check station at self check out or customer service desk which has no scale. Couple of days ago they would not check me out at the self checkout station. The girl just walked off and said it was closed. I just left my basket of stuff and walked out. My schedule allows me to shop after 9pm. I do not know how to use self check out and don't want to learn. Tonight there was a long line of people just like me that do not use the self check out. I shopped for a 5 minutes and stood in line 20. You may think you are saving money by not manning the check outs but I do not go to Walmart unless I have to. I hate going to walmart.

Comment (0)

This is directed not at one individual but the department. I live near Walmart on Collier Boulevard in Naples, Florida. I frequent the store weekly but my complaint is towards the auto service department. Today I went to have a tire changed and rotated and I sat there in the lane for five minutes and no one came up to me. This happens every time I go there. There was one man with his handheld computer outside and he just looked at me and ignored me.

When I walk inside a gentleman came up to me and asked if he could help me. I told him what I wanted. He immediately told me it would be a two-and-a-half-hour wait. I asked him why such a long wait. He said there were five cars in front of me. But I could come in tomorrow morning first come first serve. This happens every time I go there there is a two-and-a-half-hour wait. This is ludicrous.

There was nobody working inside the stalls at 12 o'clock in the afternoon they were all inside joking and not outside working. I have gone there three times and three times I see the same thing. As a one-time business owner and now teacher I am appalled that Walmart allows this type of customer service. I hope someone looks into this and finds out what is going on in this department. Inside the store is not much better when you have people walking around on their cell phones texting and not taking care of business I approached one lady at one time and ask her a question and she ignored me if she was texting on her personal phone.

Other Walmart staff have earbuds in their ear and listening to music and not paying attention to the customers. I will continue to use Walmart as a place to buy my goods and services but this needs to be corrected. Thank you for your time.

Comment (0)

Subject: A Clay Beige Egyptian Cotton Blanket/ King I purchased at the Walmart located in North Carson City, NV. Today as I removed it from the zipper package to spread on the bed, it had a foul odor. I decided to launder it to remove the odor, following the instructions exactly. When the dryer stopped I removed the lint trap discovering excessive lint. The blanket needed more drying, again the lint trap was excessively full of lint. Should I not have checked the lint trap, a fire hazard was very possible. This is a problem you should be aware.

Comment (0)

First of all I believe the store number is #2111. The employees are rude and they spend way too much time playing and texting on the sales floor instead of helping customers. The male and female employees do nothing but play and flirt with customers, ask for their phone numbers. My daughter is scared to come in that place any longer..Even a manager asks for female numbers his name I believe to be is Jason Hanner a store manager, if no action is done soon I will take it to the BBB. There seems to be no professionalism in there whatsoever!!!

Comment (0)

As I was loading my purchases into the back of my pickup, I was approached by a security person who asked where my receipt was. I responded that it was in my shirt pocket. When he asked to see it I declined stating he could review it from the store's system. He grabbed me by a wrist that has a bone that has never healed jerking me forward and removed the contents of my pocket and then shoved me away exclaiming that he would not tolerate my assault on him.

He drew some sort of weapon and advanced toward me. I quickly realized that he was trying to frame for a crime that he would have the right to detain me for, so in my pain I felt I had no choice other than allow him to humiliate me to whatever level he desired. He ordered me to put my hands on the truck. He dropped the Walmart receipt and looking at one from another store exclaimed that I had no receipt. I pointed to the receipt on the ground and he ordered me to pick it up for him. He did finally let me go possibly realizing that it wouldn't be that credible for a disabled person to assault a person twice their size.

As I was parked in the first handy cap space in front of the entry I presume there is clear video of what I was loading as well as what occurred. Incredibly something similar occurred to me at the same store several months earlier when a customer service manager attempted to frame me. I had brought a wrench back that I had purchased at another store in another state and found I didn't need. It was still sealed in the package, but they refused on the basis that they didn't carry that item. Clearly I upset her as she called security telling them I was leaving the store with unpaid merchandise. I was tackled a short distance outside the door from behind by two men.

Fortunately I was able to get them to understand that I couldn't possibly be stealing the wrench as it wasn't carried by the store, and that the only reason I was leaving with it was that I was refused a refund on those grounds. I returned the next day to speak with the manager regarding what had occurred and point out the deliberate attempt to frame me. I urged her to review video of what happened and she repeatedly told me she believed me. Apparently she didn't have a problem with it as I later noted that she retained her job as customer service manager. From this experience I decided not to waste my breath on a store manager and contact a corporate person.

After finding a number to call and describing what had happened, I was told I would be receiving a call shortly. Thinking minutes to an hour or so, after a few hours I called back. I was then informed that it would be about three days for them to evaluate my complaint before I would receive the call. Clearly this type of conduct isn't a significant concern on a corporate level either. Thanks to Walmart I've spent my birthday in bed trying to recover.

Comment (0)

Went to Customer Service at Walmart on Covington Pike in Memphis, Tennessee in the Raleigh Community, to return a Beauty Rest Air mattress for an exchange for another one. An easy change, right? Very, very wrong! Never have I been so treated so rudely and wrong and humiliated. I was told to go get another air mattress, same kind exactly, and to bring it back to Customer Service and I would not have to wait in line if there was one.

When I came back there were only two people in line. So I was told to step to the other register and they would be right with me. Wrong again. I stood there for over 30 minutes and watched and counted 17 people get waited on while I was ignored. I finally complained so much that I got the Manager and told her what happened and she took care of me. There were 3 women employees working in Customer Service. They were all rude, lazy, thoughtless, and very unprofessional to say the least.

I never even got an apology. I will never shop at that store again. I have a seizure disorder from a head injury and being so upset that when I reached my friends truck in the parking lot I had a seizure. My friend was there in the vehicle and took care of me and got me home and put me to bed and administered more seizure medicine to me. Walmart used to be a good place to shop, especially for some of us senior citizens. I am a 67 year old man.

Comment (0)

This is the second time this happen to me, on Sunday morning Easter, March 27 about 2am I came too buy a boston butt and ham. When I went to the check out the bar code on both items could not be scan, they was wet and the scan could not read them, but the price were clear. The female attempted to work on the problem for 30 - 40 minutes calling several people to help. After 40 minutes, I left because no one would over ride the items, please has some one there who can.

Comment (0)

Today (March 21, 2016) is the second time in one week this problem has occurred at the Walmart Store 4928 State Road 674 Wimauma FL 33598. I told the cashier I was making my check out for 20.00 more and what does she do? Rings it up for the regular price No 20.00 more added on. Cashier: I forgot to add the 20.00 and hands me back my cancelled check which is made out for the extra money. I told her to get the manager and manager takes receipt and cancelled check and tells me she cannot give me my 20.00 as the cashier put in wrong amount.

I told her she was going to re-ring my order and run the same check again and give me my 20.00 that is what the manager had the cashier do the first time this happened. Are you teaching your workers to do this so they can pocket the 20.00? I am losing confidence in all your Walmart stores and especially this one. The first time this happened it also happened to friends of our at the same time just two cashiers down from ours. Really makes you wonder.

Comment (0)

I was shopping this afternoon at the Evansville, IN store on Burkhardt Rd. to be mostly Easter candy for our grandchildren. I bought 8 units of 3 different kinds, but was charge for 16 units of the more expensive one. (TC# 6180 3699 5834 2363 1463 4) I tried to call the store twice at 812-473-1815, but both times I was not connected to speak to anyone. So basically, I was overcharged $27.48, and it seems that Walmart has no interest in even talking to me.

Comment (0)

Went to Walmart at Washington, in 47501 to get paint mixed had to ask twice for help waited 30 minutes then when someone did help me they could not mix my paint because the mixer was broke. That was on Friday. Then on Tuesday of the following week I took my mom out there to put in an application only to find out that both computers were out of service. The same day while I was there I wanted to refill my 5 gallon water jug and it was also broken. Left there wondering why I even bothered going there in the first place after working all day. I think the store could used some major improvements. Maybe that is one of the reasons your stocks are down and Walmart is losing money.

Comment (0)

On Monday/22 Feb 16 at 11:45; I purchased two items from the tobacco department at the Emporia, Va WalMart store. The sales clerk took my order and processed the sales on my personal credit card. When I looked in the bag; one item was not the brand of Skoal that I wanted. It was a tube of 5 containers. The other item which was four loose cans were the brand I wanted. When I told the clerk I did not want the tube of 5 containers; she took the tube and then told me I had to go to customer service. I went to customer service and the individual said I needed the tube for her to process a credit card reimbursement. I said the clerk took the item back from me.

She then went to see the clerk and came back confused because the item was not the same as the receipt. She then went back to the clerk and I followed. Now there were two other WalMart cashiers that were totally confused and asked me where the item was that had been in my bag. I explained to them what I had told the service customer rep. Becoming frustrated after being accused of possible shop lifting; I said just cancel out the entire transaction on my credit card. I was told then to go back to customer service where the store manager asked me the same questions that had been repeatedly asked by the other WalMart personnel.

So I just told her that forget the entire situation and I walked out of the store with only the four Skoal containers and $17.11 over payment because I was not given the original item/tube with five containers. The store manager took my name and phone number and said she would call me. If this is customer service, I don't think I will go back to this store.

Comment (0)

This is in reference to the pharmacy department at this Walmart, my husband and I get all of our prescriptions filled at this Walmart, and in the past month on three of our prescriptions when we call them in and are told they would be ready the next day we go to pick them up and are told they are out of that prescription that the order has not came in, On Monday Feb.15, I called in a prescription for my husband and received a call the same day that they were out of that medicine, but would have it in on Wednesday Feb.17, we waited until Thursday Feb.18 to pick up the prescription and were told then that the medicine still had not came in. so we still have to wait a few more days and go back to Walmart for a second time. This seems to happen at LOT at this Walmart, Whoever is suppose to order all the medicine is not doing there job. Someone needs to check on this matter at this Walmart.

Comment (0)

It is very strange to me that Walmart wants its customers to think they are giving good customer service. Recently, I went to the Chubbuck Idaho store. Needed to buy a large amount of groceries. While there, I was informed that if I ask the Deli to slice a package of meat that I had picked up from the cooler, I would have to go pay for it first, at the register and bring back the receipt..... Walmart has had shop lifters in the past on these items.

This was a very stupid policy, as I was getting other meat and cheese, from the deli, and my time line was running to appease a store, that can't seem to put a register in the deli for this, or have security walk to the store lines after cutting the meat to make sure that I didn't lift it with my other basket of groceries. It put me way behind on getting home and preparing my meals for company I was expecting. Glad I know this now. I will shop the real stores in town that give customer service and be sure to tell my family and friends , and anyone else. Maybe you should give the person, that came up with this policy, something to really do.

Comment (0)

How many times do I have to submit a complaint about Walmart's? Are you trying to discourage people from filling a complaint? I have been shopping in Wiggins Mississippi Walmart's for over 12 years. They regularly have people selling animals in their parking lot and never do anything about it. I do go in and complain, but it does no good. Anyone who loves animals knows impulsive buying of animals very seldom works out for the animal.

Can't toss it at the bottom of the closet like you can a shirt you decided you don't like or take it back, because you don't know who the seller is or where they live. SO, they usually dump it on the side of the rode, especially here in Mississippi, where most of the people have no respect for animals. If they did they wouldn't be selling them at Walmart's. So, hopefully I do not have to repeat this letter tomorrow and Walmart will have enough sense to correct the problem and have their guys who are always in the lot collecting carts, ask the people to leave or call the police.

Go to any pound and see for yourself all the animals that were bought on impulse, maybe if Walmart was not there just for money but for the public they would understand people are repulsed at seeing sales of animals in the stores lot.

Comment (0)

This morning, my wife was shopping at one of the East the El Paso stores (I10 west @ Yarborough) and, having less than 20 items, went to the "20 Items or Less" line, only to find that there were two customers in front of her with two baskets each filled with more than 20 items. When she commented to the cashier about using the 20 or less line for full baskets, the cashier said she could not comment. My wife was then was approached by a cashier supervisor, (didn't get her name) who responded that the full basket customers were paying customers. When my wife noted that the sign read "20 items or less", the supervisor repeated the fact that they were paying customers.

When my wife said that "if the sign doesn't mean 20 items or less, then take it down", the supervisor said that was store policy. After a comment by my wife that she may be shopping elsewhere, the supervisor said " you wont find better prices anywhere".

At that point, my wife left the check out area and proceeded to the exit where she encountered three personnel wearing Manager and Assistant Manager tags (again she didn't get any names) and after restating her concern that the 20 or less check out registers should be for customers with 20 or less items, as the sign reads, and those customers with more that 20 items should go to the other registers, the managers repeated that the customers using the 20 items or less lines with more than 20 items are paying customers and could use the 20 items or less line regardless of how the sign reads. My wife then left the store without further comment.

The exasperation encountered is in regards to the policy that, if the sign reads "20 Items or less", then the rule or policy should be enforced or the signs removed. Other than the inconvenience caused those customers with less than 20 items having to wait for the customer with a full basket, is the fact that Walmart does not enforce its posted policy. Again, if the express type lines may be used by any customer, I feel that the 20 or less signs should be removed.

Additionally, the inconvenience experienced by those many customers with less than 20 items who must wait for a full basket customer to check out, us greater than that experienced by the full basket customer who is asked to use the regular check out register lines.

Comment (0)

To my knowledge, Walmart's does not allow the sale of animals on the property. I have been going to this Walmart's, in Wiggins Mississippi for over 13 years. Many times I have pulled into the parking lot to see people selling live animals on the property. It is very offensive to me, since knowing impulse buying of animals never turns out well for the animal. I always go inside and make my complaint, which doesn't get any response.

They have guys who have worked there for years, getting carts, and just ignore the problem as well as your managers. Next thing you know someone will be pushing kids on your property. A little harsh thought, but that is how I feel when I see people selling animals. If you have them to sell put an add in the local news paper. I really wish your people were more aware on what's going on in your parking lot. Believe me because of this problem, if Wiggins had more choices of stores, I would not go to Walmart's. I am sure other people are offended, but don't take any action.

Comment (0)

Walmart advertises some medications at 3 months for $10.00. My physician writes prescriptions for 3 month supplies. My insurance company will only pay for 1 month at a time. These medications are for diabetes. I have asked the pharmacy to please fill my prescriptions as written by my physician. They have the prescription and know it would be a better value if dispensed as written but They continue to give me a one month supply at a higher price knowing full well the doctor has written prescriptions for three months.

They have this information on their computer. Why do the Walmart pharmacists continue to not fill prescriptions as written by the doctor and as advertised by their own company? I feel Walmart is taking advantage of me and not abiding by their own advertisement. Walmart on highway 303 Bremerton wa is where this activity continues to happen. It is the inconvenience and the money that continues to be a problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment (0)

This seems to be a constant that there is only one or at most two lanes open around midnight. Sometimes before that. There are long lines and the store does nothing about it. I guess hiring one or two more, or even train those stocking to run a register would be asking too much. Very disappointed about finding help during the day as well. I wont stop shopping yet at walmart but I will reduce my spending , even if I pay a little more for the items. Kroger is building a huge complex a stone throw away - and I cant wait. This isn't just a first complaint it has been going on for some time and I guess I'm getting tired of the company falling behind more and more in customer service and customer care.

Comment (10)

To the Walmart customer service dept. I am not usually one to take time out of my schedule to complain about certain situations in the retail world for I have worked in retail over 19 years. I understand the good days and the bad days we all can face in retail. But I feel the need to let your company know how stressful and unprofessional some of my last two visits have been.

On Feb. 2nd my fiance and I decided to go and do some shopping. I brought the idea of him getting a credit card with you because we shop there more than 5 times a week and he agreed. As we proceeded to checkout we applied for the walmart credit card and we were approved! she gave us a receipt saying," you can use this till Feb. 9th as long as it is at this Walmart. The following day we decided to go and take advantage of the 12 months 0 interest. We spend 2 hours in the store to get the things we feel we will need and then proceed to checkout.

My fiance hands the lady the receipt and his i.d. the lady puts in the info and its not working so she calls for a manager. The manager tries and then proceeds to tell us nope its not gonna work, this happens all the time. I showed the manager where on the receipt it says we have until the 9th of Feb. to use this. I told her that's unbelievable and that you would just turn customers away. The manager senses our frustration and proceeds to then tell us we can call the customer service number and see what is going on. come to find out the girl who had input my fiances info put in a extra letter! so, after about another hour waiting they finally told us what to say to the cashier to process payment.

We then proceed to try again and tell the lady we need to put the W after the digits etc. and she said its not working well come to find out she didnt listen to us and tried it twice without the W. when we specifically told her to add the W. FINALLY!!! it goes through. I was very frustrating on our end to go into a shopping center and buy the stuff you need and have to wait and wait for your employees to figure out what to do.

On another note more personal to me. I went into Walmart in Tawas City Yesterday to receive a walmart to walmart money order! Apparently the cashier in Owosso,MI walmart helped my friend fill out the money transfer and put in the wrong state! So, there i was ready to just receive money and was told oh must be wrong state. I was upset to say the least it was late and I had hurt my back and drove 25 minutes out of my way to just pick up the monies. My friend had decided that she would drive back up to walmart to see if they can change the state. You have to understand my friend just got released from the hospital b/c of seizures and she was pretty much bed ridden! and had to go back up to Walmart in owosso to fix a mistake your employees made.

I dont know if its the lack of training but as much as we shop at the Walmart in East Tawas and as small of a town it is, I feel ever since the first situation they remember us as the customers who gave them a hard time when really we were very patient and kind so they are not as kind in helping when we need it. Last nights situation was proof of that. I hope whoever reads this takes this to heart because your employees are the core to having a smooth running company, but when you have employees telling customers NO without even trying to help or fix the problem well that's what I consider Lazy and unprofessional.

Comment (0)

I went into a Walmart store on 2225 W. interstate 20 Grand Prairie , TX to the the Automotive Department to ask the price on some tires. A lady by the name of Patrice in the automotive department was very rude. She did not want to look any information up she just kept saying in an abrupt matter I need to know your tire size. She lacked polish customer service skills. Her manager Brady was any better he just tried to justify her behavior. I will not buy any tires from this store ever. She said she was busy and did not have time to help me. One a sale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest I give her a 0.

Comment (0)

Around 10:30 AM, Saturday, Feb. 6, I was leaving the store in Columbus, Ms. with four items in my cart when I encountered Jimmy, an older man checking items at the front door. He asked me for my receipt and I replied that it was in the first sack. I must have offended him because he gave me a hard look, reached for the receipt and stood there for a long while trying to intimidate me.

When I asked him to please hurry he acted as if I had said nothing and continued reading my receipt over and over. Either that or he could not locate the items, but it was clear to me that he was paying me back for him having to retrieve the receipt.

I am 80 years of age, cannot bend without becoming dizzy and often loss my balance. Of course he had no way of knowing this but to react in the matter he did was totally unacceptable when dealing with a customer of Walmart. I must have raised my finger as I spoke because he got right into my face and told me :" don't you ever put point your finger at me again". What a reaction for someone representing your store. I wonder how many more people he talked down to on Saturday. Thank you for reading my complaint.

Comment (0)

I shop at Walmart in Semmes, Al. I and several other people had an ad from a fruit stand. Walmart says, we will match any ad, This one will not. I have had lots of problems matching ads there. First of all they will not match eggs. Why not? That is very simple, most of the time large eggs. This time last week they matched everything but eggs, then a day later they decided not to match 8 pounds of russet potatoes. I asked why?

Their response was the potatoes at the fruit stand are real big. When I went to school 8 pounds is 8 pounds no matter what size. I think you need to just do away with that whole policy so each store manager can't come up with their own rules. Then I and a lot more people will just go to the store where the sale is since that is what we have to do after we spent our time in Walmart. We uses to have the same problem with milk. It is always something different at each check out. If you are going to have a rule stick to it or do away with it.

Browse reviews of other Department Stores

42.153846153846
  • HEB
    (29 reviews)
    32.413793103448

Have feedback for Walmart?