Customer Satisfaction Results

Walmart

Complaint Department

Posted by Michael Campbell on Jan 25, 2015
Customer Rating

We recently visited your Walmart in Douglas Arizona and to be honest I was most displease. The store its self was nasty and unkempt. I've never seen one of your stores in such condition and was really surprise. On top of all that they seemed really racist. I took pictures for you but can't figure out where to send them.By the way, they have a leak under the water fountain that could cause someone to get hurt. I reported it and a month later it was still leaking..

19 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Walmart provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Walmart?

Compare Walmart to Similar Department Stores more...

More Walmart Complaints

Customer Rating

My father and I went to purchase a battery for my Harley Davidson at the Wal-Mart off of Hulen St. after making my purchase we were approached at the exit by an officer and two people employed by Wal-Mart acting as a part of the loss prevention team. I was asked if I had put anything into my pockets that did not belong to me. I and my dad replied no. we were asked to accompany them to the security room or what ever it may have been called. mind you this was after I had already checked out and made my purchase as a paying customer. upon our arrival at the security room,we were asked to empty our pockets. they even took the liberty of searching and violating my dad's personal space. my question is what was it is that I or my dad had taken that I could not have purchased at the checkout, and what relevant excuse the officer had to suspect a paying customer would be shoplifting.

13 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

On October 18, 2014 I got my phone activated and paid only $26.02 for unlimited talk and text. Then on November 23, 2014 I paid $26.02 again for my monthly bill for unlimited talk and text. on December 23, 2014 I was told by text message that I had to pay $37.84. I called the 1-877 number and was told the increase was because of the internet feature. However I never called and asked for the internet to be added to my account. I tried to cancel the internet feature as I do not get on the internet. However the guy on the phone told me that since my bill was already due I had to pay the $37.84. I went to Wal-Mart to pay the bill and the lady said my bill total was $26.02 I paid that on December 23, 2014. on December 26 you turned off my phone saying I owed $11. I paid that and once again cancelled the internet. I spoke with marc id #3180 and he cancelled the internet and said next month my bill would be $26.02. I just received a text message saying my bill is $37.84. I only want unlimited talk and text. I have talked to multiple people at the 1-877 or 611 about this issue. I should not have to keep calling every month. I am very displeased with this service. I have spoken with Marc id # is 3180, Carlos id # 1910205, David id # 1913120148, and recently Alfred id #1910156. Alfred is the one who told me to contact family mobile and make a credit request however creditrequest@myfamilymobile.com does not seem to exist. please fix this problem and credit my phone for the extra $11 I paid in December and please credit my account another $11 for this month that way my phone bill will be what it is suppose to be which is $26.02. My bill is due on January 23,2015. Alfred id # 1910156 at customer service said my email will be answered and the problem solved in 72 hours after I make complaint. if this matter is not taken care of I will cancel my phone and go through someone else who listens, and provides good customer service. As well as tell my friends what horrible service I have received from myfamilymobile which is through Wal-Mart.

7 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

My daughter's income tax was posted today, and because she don't have a bank account the monies was posted to my wife's (her Mother's ) Walmart Card. However, Walmart card managers have decided to hold the money for the next TEN days alleging 'something amiss, Despite the faxed evidence they requested and received from us today(1-29-2015). we told them that our child is about to be evicted and she has Two children. The card customer service hung up on my wife TWICE, and hung-up again when she repeatedly asked for a mgr. when Emma Richardson finally called corporate they said "they didn't understand why they're still holding these monies but they cant over-ride the(" greedy insensitive ") card mgrs.

Customer Rating

Cancelled Service back on Oct. 27, 2014 when my phone broke and I switched to another company and called to transfer my number to new provider and cancel service at that time. But now I am still getting a bill for $92.64 saying I own for two months. I called to find out why and was told that when you call to transfer your number you then have to call a different number to cancel service. This should all be taken care of with just one phone call not two. So please stop billing me for two months of unused airtime.

Customer Rating

I come in to walmart to buy a online debit card to order a antanna from radio shack and the casher found the card for me and said this is the one I need and when I went home and got online to purchase my antanna from radioshack it was declined and so I wint back to walmart and I spoke to the mgr. name is cory at west main st. in tupelo,ms and he got very mean and told me that itys my fault not the casher for selling me the wrong card now I want to ask you how is it my fault that I got the wrong card I told the casher that I wanted a debit card to purchase online at radioshack so I want something done about this you shouldn’t be selling something thjat you don’t know what it is please call me or e mail me back my phone number is 662-260-1520 my name is William potts thank you p.s. your mgr. there is very stressed out you should replace him quick if this dosent work I will be going to the consumer angencey to file a complant next

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by william potts on 03/21/2014 at IP address 172.243.174.29 using our walmart west main st. tupelo. ms complaint form. This opinions contained in this walmart west main st. tupelo. ms customer review titled, “wrong debit card sold to custermer” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I have a Walmart credit card. I made a substantial payment (paid in full) on August 4 2011. I went shopping on August 11 2011 and my card was declined while I was in line. I had to get out of line, go to customer service and call the number on the back of the card. I did so, and the lady that was on the other line told me that there was a hold on my card that it would not clear until tomorrow and that there was nothing that she could do. I had to pay for my now defrosting groceries with the remaining balance of the card and the rest with my debit card (which was to pay bills).

So, I go home and call 1800 walmart to make a complaint, they told me that I had to call 1-866-611-0048 and ask for a supervisor. So this is what I did. When I was transferred to a supervisor, I tried to explain to him that I made the payment, that it has cleared my bank but it is money that I am unable to use. He then told me that the funds will be available tomorrow. This is not helping me today when I needed the groceries, and the fact that I won’t be able to shop tomorrow as I have a job and have to go to work.

So, my complaint is that I can make a substantial payment (over $500), and Walmart can hold it for over a week so that I can not use it, but when I am late on a payment they are so fast to charge me a late fee. Can I charge them a fee for making me wait? I had to call and make arrangements with my electric company so that I can pay for the groceries today that I should have been able to use the card for. Its not like I can use the Walmart card tomorrow to pay my electric bill, now can I?

Where is the convenience of having a card if I can not use it? Why would I even use it if it is not even worth my time and effort? I pay my bill on time and pay it in full so that I dont get charged fees and I am still getting treated like crap!!!

Customer Rating

I won't EVER spend another dollar at the Walmart in Dublin, GA...I found a ladies pocket book in an empty cart in the cart return in the parking lot. I took it inside after asking 2 ladies that i saw walking away from the area, who said that it wasn't theirs. I stopped an emplyee walking by asked if she could take the purse, that I had found in the parking lot, she tried to give to 3 other employees, none of which seemed to want to be bothered with having to take it.

I was a little worried by now that no one would even try to notify the owner.. So i decided to look and see who the owner was, maybe I could let her know that her pocket book was safe. Then the 1st cashier that declined to accept the pocket book, Shouts "Don't let that man go through that woman's purse!", insuating that I was up to no good! Then the first employee that I stopped snatched it out of my hands and took it behind the counter.

If I was gonna do something wrong, I wouldn't walk back into the store, garner a bunch of attention then do it in front of everyone!!! I had serious concerns about whether any them sorry/rude employees was even gonna inconvience themselves enough to try to notify the owner!!! I know that if my wife left her pocket book in public place, that she would worry herself to death until she knew that it was safe! That'll be last time I darken the doors of that store full of sorry, rude, lazy, and inconsiderate employees!!!

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

Went to purchase a $200 order with my bank card was pestered for id when I showed it to her she ripped it in half manager came I explained my situation the teller said she didn’t rip it I saiid are you calling me a liar roll back the security tape I garuntee that my licence is whole the manager while he’s taping it together says if I won’t lower my voice he’d escort me out the started speaking punjabi and put it thru saying I didn’t need to show Id for bank card,the staff and manager didn’t handle this right embarrassed me and I shop for a society of recovery houses weekly and I don’t think I’ll be returning besides I asked for head offices # they gave me6049428480 this just rings and rings.

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

my email at Walmart was hacked and someone was able to change to email address and order items with my credit card. I called Walmart and they said they cancelled the order but I got a notice today that one item on the order was being shipped to me. The other two items were emailed to the phony email address but charged to my credit card. I had called my credit card company to cancel the order and I am glad I did because Walmart let it slip through.
Walmart gave me a temporary password. It was PASSWORD1. Can you believe how inept they are that the give you a password over the phone is so ridiculously simple and did not even ask me to verify anything else on the account.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

My wife and I shop at Walmart all the time. We buy everything from groceries, dog food, T.V.'s. even change our oil there. We live close so go there multiply times a week. We also have been a member of Sam's club since they opened. They have a 20 or less checkout that I usually use because I go there so much. The last 10 or so times I have gone there, there is always someone with a full cart getting checked out. Why have the 20 or less checkout if you don't use it for that. I have talked to the managers about it and they tell me that they tell the checkout people to use it the way it is intended. The checkout people tell me that the managers tell them to take the full cart people and ignore the 20 or less people because they would rather make the 20 or less people mad than the full cart people because it is more business. I am not making this up. We spend 1000's of dollars a year there and I will simply start shopping somewhere else. I have been to other stores and the checkout people adhere to the policies of the store. It is really upsetting to be lied to when you are a good customer. You are losing a good customer. Maybe it doesn't matter to your company because they are so big. I can't believe that is the fact because that is bad for the store and you will lose a lot of money. The store number of our store is 1971 and it is in Rochester, Mn. Thank-you for your time

Customer Rating

My wife and I just moved from Teague, Texas to Casper, Wyoming. Having been regular customers of Walmart all over Texas (my wife is a traveling nurse) we expected that such a huge super Walmart like the one in Casper, Wyoming would be run by reasonably competent personnel. especially in such a critical area like the pharmacy. We were mistaken. My wife was out of a critical prescription and did not locate a doctor in the two days we have been in Casper. I called our regular physician, Dr. D Blayne Laws in Ennis, TX and requested that they send a prescription refill for Clonozepam , a genric prescription for Clonpin. The doctor's office called me two times, the second time to confirm that they had sent the request for refill to the pharmacy at Walmart in Casper, Wyoming.

When we went to Walmart to pick up the prescription we were told that it was not ready because Dr. Laws was not contacting Walmart to CONFIRM his DEA number for the prescription.. Based on many years as a patient of Dr. Laws; we are fairly certain that Walmart simply wrote the wrong DEA number down. My wife has been out of this item since last week and will go into convulsions without it. The clerk at the Walmart would not budge and refused to just give my wife a pill or two to get by until this issue is resolved. The pharmacy manager was equally uncooperative and inflexible. (Ken Carnes) After we had left, my wife went back in to the pharmacy and asked the Pharmacy manager to please call the Walmart pharmacy in Mexia, Texas and confirm the DEA number with them, since we had been past customers there. Mr. Carnes refused and did not wish to discuss the matter any further.

Customer Rating

I called in a re- fill prescription for my pet. I specifically told the worker that I had a new phone number for the Vet. The next day I go to pick up the prescription it is not ready and no one can find it. I have to wait in two different lines to get some sort of information on what has happened. The worker says she called and the vet said the pet needs a new test. So I asked the worker to call the vet back because I had just got a new test done for the medicine 2 week ago. Her response was why would I call back she already has told me she would not sign off on it. So I am like wow this person will not call the Vet to clear up the problem. so I just left and told them I will go somewhere else. Which I did and got the prescription filled without any problems. Turn out the worker had called the wrong vet and not the number I gave her and if she had recalled when I asked that would have taken care of the problem. Wal-Mart in McDonough, Ga. 30353. I will never go back to that pharmacy. The service was shabby from start to end.

Customer Rating

On Jan.8th there was suppose to be the movie *House at the end of the street* dvd & blue-ray put out for sale in their new release section,but to my dismay they didn't put it out even though I really wanted to get this movie. Some how the release of this movie was changed by someone high up & isn't gonna be released until Jan.15th,which to me is Illegal because they have it advertised for release on Jan.8th.

So,since Tuesday I have been hounding my store to get that movie put out on shelves because I believe that they are obligated to honour the first release date for any new releases and if they don't,then they are truelly falsely advertising products in their store and they should be held accountable.

Customer Rating

I am very upset with the whole savings catcher program, I truly believe it is a genius marketing tool and a great way for Walmart to control what they allow in regards to what consumers can save. First shoppers had the BOGO, which was awesome; however I can understand how that would have cost too much to the bottom line since cashiers were not able to check ever advertisement and consumers would take advantage of it. Fail on the consumers part to remain honest and shame on them for ruining it for the honest ones. So then here comes savings catcher, not quite BOGO since we are only refunded the difference on the price of the two items combined. Ok, well, that doesn't replace the BOGO, but it's something.

Adjustment to the savings catcher way - DONE!. Wait for my savings to come back, get my egiftcard but then at the store, have to hold up the line so a CSM can come and put the key in when I redeem my egiftcard.. OK, not the most convenient, but I'll deal with the glares and complaints of the people behind me (normally 8-10 people deep because my Walmart never has enough cashiers) to save a couple of bucks. Over the weeks of using the program, I start noticing that I'm not getting back as much as I think I am. I am an financial analyst, so let’s just say math and budgets are my thing. On my last receipt, I anticipated a refund back on two larger ticket items and several smaller ones. Out of the approximately 8 items that were BOGO at other stores, I received a refund on NONE of those. I got a few cents for a difference in grapes. So, I went through my receipt and indicated the discrepancy via the instructions.

I entered in the dates of the advertisement and the competitors name. I waited expecting the difference to show up. I received an email stating that the savings couldn't be found and that I had to submit a picture of the ad in a specific format (not a common format like a .jpeg, .pdf or .bit, but one that I’ve never heard of) to defend the fact that I'm not getting the proper reward. The email didn’t even state WHICH ITEM I needed to submit the documentation for. It’s been weeks since my purchases. I am an environmentally conscious individual, so I don’t normally have the actual paper hard copy advertisements. I normally do my shopping list on my phone. All this PLUS the fact that I don't recognize the format, I do not have the proper documentation to send in and can’t PROVE I am owed the “reward”. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have now made it so difficult to save those extra dollars that I’m done with this whole insane program.

I have to rely on your proper data entry that is obviously not up to date nor accurate, plus I have to PROVE you are missing it... I can understand missing one item, but 8 items?.. that just seems intentional. Walmart now won't "lose" money by giving consumers money back on items that can get be purchased less expensive elsewhere. In return, I will no longer be shopping the deals, will no longer use the savings catcher and will be back to my old way of shopping the deals by going to Winn Dixie and Publix for their advertised BOGO's. I will no longer be doing my weekly shopping at Walmart or dealing with the madness you all have created. You all may have the "best" prices, but you have the worst customer service, the store is filthy, poorly stocked and I honestly feel this whole savings catcher was a calculated move by your marketing people to save face with taking away the BOGO as well as a way for you to control what savings are given.

Well done honestly - at least you have a couple of geniuses working for Walmart and they have done their job... they have maximized your profits. Maybe someone should check on the employees doing the data entry for the savings catcher program. Doesn’t seem to me that they are doing their jobs, or maybe they are?

An extremely frustrated, ex-Walmart consumer.

Customer Rating

I was in grocery shopping and stopped by the meat dept to pick up a whole cut up chicken like I have done many times in the past. I noticed there wasn't any so I asked the person putting out meat and he said they didn't have any and he never has seen any. I asked him for a manager and I waited 10 minutes he had to call her 2 times just so she can tell me the same thing. But she said wait and she would get me another person in which I waited another 10 minutes and Tyler came up and asked me what I needed and I asked him you mean no one told you the problem and he said no, so I go over it all again so he can tell me the same thing. I asked them to please just go and cut me up one and said they can't do that. So after almost 25 minutes of waiting to get a cut up fryer to no avail, I told him well you wonder why people go to dillions for the groceries and told him thats where i will going in the future. So I left and went to Dillons to puchase my cut up fryer and other items I needed for our dinner.The Walmart I was at was 3030 N Rock Rd Wichita Ks 67226.

Customer Rating

The Shelbyville , TN Walmart continues to allow semi trucks with trailers to park in their parking lot in front of the no truck parking sign. This creates a significant hazard as it is very difficult to see around these large vehicles. I have discussed this with the management on several occasions to no avail. On many occasions I have narrowly avoided being hit by other cars that could not see around these trucks. Does it a take someone getting hit or killed to get Walmart to enforce their own posted rules?

They could allow trucks to park at the far left side of the building between the Ascend Credit Union and the outdoor and gardening section of this store where there is minimal traffic.

Customer Rating

I read on the Newspaper that walmarts were matching Competitors prices and their ads but when customers get to the check out it became a whole different ball game. my thing is this if you say you going to do something Please deliver have a meeting with your cashiers so they are all in the same page because it really makes Walmart look bad when you see cashiers are standing there arguring with customers.I love Walmart and I want you to do better see you.

Customer Rating

I usually food shop at the walmart supercenter in benton or bryant arkansas. for several months now, I have looked for, but cannot find BRYAN BEEFY JUMBO hot dogs. They are my favorite. I have requested that store personnel check on this. All I have been told is that they are not on the “buy” list. WHY? This has been a continuous problem for about 4-5 months now. I would like to know the REAL reason why walmart is not carrying this food item anymore.

Customer Rating

In the local (Portland Oregon) newspaper was a ad for Walmart Miracle-Gro Garden Soil .75 cf @ 5 for $10.00. When I went to the Sherwood Oregon store to make a purchase of this item I was told that the store was too small to carry the item. I then tried to order for local pickup and was told that the item was not available within 50 miles. My Complaint is why place a ad in our local news paper for a item and not at least say that the item was only available in certain stores. The ad said nothing of this and I was rather pissed that I drove 8 miles to make this purchase and was not able to get it. I may never shop again at Walmart for the fear that the item will not be there.

Customer Rating

Complaint, Walmart Park Plaza, Customer Service and Money Center, Cashier to the Left, and I was walked over to the next counter near ATM Machine, where the Walmart Cashier, picked apart my license, and they both found something wrong with a, Woodside Management check mailed to me certified, I live here at Stonebridge Apartments, Modesto California, and Woodside Management is our owners, We decided to cash $100.00 check here a Walmart, purchase, chips, dip, soda's for the kids dinner party, However, we were extremely mistreated by your employees there, even though, I have shopped there for the last 3 years at least monthly, It was a racial profiling, discrimination, case, and I am quite offended of how some of us are treated in regard to our color, although tolerant of low behavior, or bad character flaws, I am saddened it continues at Walmart this location.

Your McHenry Location, ***** in customer service, while your park plaza location gets * star, I just happened to be closer to Park Plaza and it takes one bus Modesto City bus the (25) or (36) to get there. I am spending some $200 to $300.00 each visit, not to include both daughters, One shopping at Park Plaza while the other at Mchenry Location. However, they both had me put in my social security number, ran the check some 6 times through your computer system and turned down by both cashiers, while the customer service person, picked at my Arizona Driver License issued in 2004, my birth state, I as well, had California State ID first issued in 1971, I am saddened also, humiliated over the mistreatment, God Bless, in hopes this doesn't happen again, Thank you, Walmart.

Contact the Walmart Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Walmart. What is their corporate mailing address?

702 Sw 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72716
  • I want to call the Walmart customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

1-800-WALMART
  • I need to visit the Walmart company website. What is their website address?