Walmart

Most Popular Complaint about Walmart

Posted by Michael Campbell on Jan 25, 2015
Customer Rating

We recently visited your Walmart in Douglas Arizona and to be honest I was most displease. The store its self was nasty and unkempt. I've never seen one of your stores in such condition and was really surprise. On top of all that they seemed really racist. I took pictures for you but can't figure out where to send them.By the way, they have a leak under the water fountain that could cause someone to get hurt. I reported it and a month later it was still leaking..

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Walmart provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Walmart?

1.99 out of 5

Website

www.walmart.com

More Walmart Complaints

Customer Rating

I come in to walmart to buy a online debit card to order a antanna from radio shack and the casher found the card for me and said this is the one I need and when I went home and got online to purchase my antanna from radioshack it was declined and so I wint back to walmart and I spoke to the mgr. name is cory at west main st. in tupelo,ms and he got very mean and told me that itys my fault not the casher for selling me the wrong card now I want to ask you how is it my fault that I got the wrong card I told the casher that I wanted a debit card to purchase online at radioshack so I want something done about this you shouldn’t be selling something thjat you don’t know what it is please call me or e mail me back my phone number is 662-260-1520 my name is William potts thank you p.s. your mgr. there is very stressed out you should replace him quick if this dosent work I will be going to the consumer angencey to file a complant next

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by william potts on 03/21/2014 at IP address 172.243.174.29 using our walmart west main st. tupelo. ms complaint form. This opinions contained in this walmart west main st. tupelo. ms customer review titled, “wrong debit card sold to custermer” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I have a Walmart credit card. I made a substantial payment (paid in full) on August 4 2011. I went shopping on August 11 2011 and my card was declined while I was in line. I had to get out of line, go to customer service and call the number on the back of the card. I did so, and the lady that was on the other line told me that there was a hold on my card that it would not clear until tomorrow and that there was nothing that she could do. I had to pay for my now defrosting groceries with the remaining balance of the card and the rest with my debit card (which was to pay bills).

So, I go home and call 1800 walmart to make a complaint, they told me that I had to call 1-866-611-0048 and ask for a supervisor. So this is what I did. When I was transferred to a supervisor, I tried to explain to him that I made the payment, that it has cleared my bank but it is money that I am unable to use. He then told me that the funds will be available tomorrow. This is not helping me today when I needed the groceries, and the fact that I won’t be able to shop tomorrow as I have a job and have to go to work.

So, my complaint is that I can make a substantial payment (over $500), and Walmart can hold it for over a week so that I can not use it, but when I am late on a payment they are so fast to charge me a late fee. Can I charge them a fee for making me wait? I had to call and make arrangements with my electric company so that I can pay for the groceries today that I should have been able to use the card for. Its not like I can use the Walmart card tomorrow to pay my electric bill, now can I?

Where is the convenience of having a card if I can not use it? Why would I even use it if it is not even worth my time and effort? I pay my bill on time and pay it in full so that I dont get charged fees and I am still getting treated like crap!!!

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

My father and I went to purchase a battery for my Harley Davidson at the Wal-Mart off of Hulen St. after making my purchase we were approached at the exit by an officer and two people employed by Wal-Mart acting as a part of the loss prevention team. I was asked if I had put anything into my pockets that did not belong to me. I and my dad replied no. we were asked to accompany them to the security room or what ever it may have been called. mind you this was after I had already checked out and made my purchase as a paying customer. upon our arrival at the security room,we were asked to empty our pockets. they even took the liberty of searching and violating my dad's personal space. my question is what was it is that I or my dad had taken that I could not have purchased at the checkout, and what relevant excuse the officer had to suspect a paying customer would be shoplifting.

Customer Rating

Cancelled Service back on Oct. 27, 2014 when my phone broke and I switched to another company and called to transfer my number to new provider and cancel service at that time. But now I am still getting a bill for $92.64 saying I own for two months. I called to find out why and was told that when you call to transfer your number you then have to call a different number to cancel service. This should all be taken care of with just one phone call not two. So please stop billing me for two months of unused airtime.

Customer Rating

On October 18, 2014 I got my phone activated and paid only $26.02 for unlimited talk and text. Then on November 23, 2014 I paid $26.02 again for my monthly bill for unlimited talk and text. on December 23, 2014 I was told by text message that I had to pay $37.84. I called the 1-877 number and was told the increase was because of the internet feature. However I never called and asked for the internet to be added to my account. I tried to cancel the internet feature as I do not get on the internet. However the guy on the phone told me that since my bill was already due I had to pay the $37.84. I went to Wal-Mart to pay the bill and the lady said my bill total was $26.02 I paid that on December 23, 2014. on December 26 you turned off my phone saying I owed $11. I paid that and once again cancelled the internet. I spoke with marc id #3180 and he cancelled the internet and said next month my bill would be $26.02. I just received a text message saying my bill is $37.84. I only want unlimited talk and text. I have talked to multiple people at the 1-877 or 611 about this issue. I should not have to keep calling every month. I am very displeased with this service. I have spoken with Marc id # is 3180, Carlos id # 1910205, David id # 1913120148, and recently Alfred id #1910156. Alfred is the one who told me to contact family mobile and make a credit request however creditrequest@myfamilymobile.com does not seem to exist. please fix this problem and credit my phone for the extra $11 I paid in December and please credit my account another $11 for this month that way my phone bill will be what it is suppose to be which is $26.02. My bill is due on January 23,2015. Alfred id # 1910156 at customer service said my email will be answered and the problem solved in 72 hours after I make complaint. if this matter is not taken care of I will cancel my phone and go through someone else who listens, and provides good customer service. As well as tell my friends what horrible service I have received from myfamilymobile which is through Wal-Mart.

Customer Rating

The Shelbyville , TN Walmart continues to allow semi trucks with trailers to park in their parking lot in front of the no truck parking sign. This creates a significant hazard as it is very difficult to see around these large vehicles. I have discussed this with the management on several occasions to no avail. On many occasions I have narrowly avoided being hit by other cars that could not see around these trucks. Does it a take someone getting hit or killed to get Walmart to enforce their own posted rules?

They could allow trucks to park at the far left side of the building between the Ascend Credit Union and the outdoor and gardening section of this store where there is minimal traffic.

Customer Rating

I read on the Newspaper that walmarts were matching Competitors prices and their ads but when customers get to the check out it became a whole different ball game. my thing is this if you say you going to do something Please deliver have a meeting with your cashiers so they are all in the same page because it really makes Walmart look bad when you see cashiers are standing there arguring with customers.I love Walmart and I want you to do better see you.

Customer Rating

Went to purchase a $200 order with my bank card was pestered for id when I showed it to her she ripped it in half manager came I explained my situation the teller said she didn’t rip it I saiid are you calling me a liar roll back the security tape I garuntee that my licence is whole the manager while he’s taping it together says if I won’t lower my voice he’d escort me out the started speaking punjabi and put it thru saying I didn’t need to show Id for bank card,the staff and manager didn’t handle this right embarrassed me and I shop for a society of recovery houses weekly and I don’t think I’ll be returning besides I asked for head offices # they gave me6049428480 this just rings and rings.

Customer Rating

I usually food shop at the walmart supercenter in benton or bryant arkansas. for several months now, I have looked for, but cannot find BRYAN BEEFY JUMBO hot dogs. They are my favorite. I have requested that store personnel check on this. All I have been told is that they are not on the “buy” list. WHY? This has been a continuous problem for about 4-5 months now. I would like to know the REAL reason why walmart is not carrying this food item anymore.

Customer Rating

Not well stocked. Don,t they have away to keep up with inventory? Store is dirty. Displays are large and congest aisles. Check out usually long. Compared to other Walmarts, It seems the managers are poor. Maybe the managers need to go a store like Tell City or Bloomington to see how to keep the store going.. I am sure Walmart wants to improve so some motivation needs to start in Bedford store and goal of excellence fostered.

Customer Rating

I was very upset by an employee who worked at Walmart. When asking for help one of the employees named Billy was very rude to me. I asked him for help and he would just glare at me and grunt it’s in that direction. I felt very uncomfortable around him. he gave me a very threatening feeling and I will never go back to that Walmart again. I had my 2 year old with me at the time and she became very upset when he raised his voice to me for no reason. I have never felt this way anywhere and I was so upset I left that Walmart without buying anything. I felt like he was racist towards my color. When I turned away from him I heard him say nigger. I have never felt this discriminated in my entire life. I didn’t even ask to speak to a manager to complain I was that troubled and just wanted to leave. But I believe I heard his last name from one of the other employees. It was Ludloew . As long as this individual works here I will never return. This employee was very nasty and rude and needs to be fired.

Customer Rating

I was in grocery shopping and stopped by the meat dept to pick up a whole cut up chicken like I have done many times in the past. I noticed there wasn't any so I asked the person putting out meat and he said they didn't have any and he never has seen any. I asked him for a manager and I waited 10 minutes he had to call her 2 times just so she can tell me the same thing. But she said wait and she would get me another person in which I waited another 10 minutes and Tyler came up and asked me what I needed and I asked him you mean no one told you the problem and he said no, so I go over it all again so he can tell me the same thing. I asked them to please just go and cut me up one and said they can't do that. So after almost 25 minutes of waiting to get a cut up fryer to no avail, I told him well you wonder why people go to dillions for the groceries and told him thats where i will going in the future. So I left and went to Dillons to puchase my cut up fryer and other items I needed for our dinner.The Walmart I was at was 3030 N Rock Rd Wichita Ks 67226.

Customer Rating

I am writing this complaint to warn other potential Walmart customers that when you buy something online from them that you are taking a risk because it’s difficult to contact them, and they claim its not their problem but mine. I received a CAP Barbell Bench from Walmart and was totally surprise by the condition of the box that was delivered to my home, and due to the condition I refuse to even try putting the damaged bench together. The box has been ripped open, huge holes on both sides with pieces of the bench sticking out, and taped very badly. I complained to FedEx about the condition of the box due to their handling, that they did not knock to let me know the box had arrived, and they left the 149lb package nowhere near my front door. They probably did not want me to see the condition of the box while they were present.

I talked to a guy in the claims dept. at FedEx who basically told me that Walmart would clean up their delivery mess because they have a contract, and that they do not care how they handle Walmart shipments. I wanted to file a complaint but the claims guy hung up on me. I did call back and emailed a complaint to FedEx. Walmart will take the bench back for a full refund but I will have to wait 2 to 3 weeks to get my money back on my credit card or get another one. They can ship to me in 2 days but they need 2 to 3 weeks to return a shipped damage item. I also can return the 149lb box to the store but I will have to spend my own money on gas, pay someone to help me lift the box in and out of truck ( I am a 51 year old female), and then spend my time in their long and slow return line.

I did nothing wrong but put my faith and cash in Walmart even after reading about other customers who had the same problems. They have proved to me that they do not care about their customers because they made their mess my responsibility. Why should they care about me, one customer who contributes to the millions of dollars the make every day. I stopped shopping at their stores 2 years ago due to poor customer service and now I will never buy anything them again online due to bad customer service. Amazon will get my future orders!

Customer Rating

Dios les bendiga. Estoy bien disgustada con Walmart tienda visitaba amenudo y q desde este insidente no he visitado exepto una vez. Yo buscaba un pre-paid cel. Barato para mi nieta, y pregunte como era el servicio pre-pagado de esta compañía y me digeron q era de $35.00 dolares y q comprara la tarjetita sim y una targeta de $35.00 dolares y eso hice. Pero al tiempo de pagar fui pagar peri no trabajaba la computadora. Pues Walmart me queda legito de mi apartanento. Pues yo dije tengo una compañia de cel cerca pues decidi cambiarme. Al poco tiempo se lo conecte a mi hijo pero a mi nombre. Y recibo un bill cobrandome dinero q debia y q del cel de family mobil. Bueno yo ne moleste porque compre un cel pre-pagado no un cel de contrato. Llame al numero q esta en la cuenta y no me quisieron comunicar porque no ne acorde del pin. Ayer me comunique con la compañia y me dijeron q me comunicara con ustedes. El bill vino de $67.96 q me estan cobrando desde octubre y tambien noviembre, cuando yo me cambie desde octubre 13 y q el pago seria el10 de octubre. Pregunto ustedes me van a cobrar todo el mes de noviembre por tres dias? Resulta q la compañia de family dolar es post-pay. No lo que me ofrecieron. Le agradecere q tomen proto accion.

Customer Rating

Before Thanksgiving I went to the Pharmacy at the Walmart in Huber Heights and asked if they could still order from Pure Health a dietary supplement called Pycnogenol The Pharmist on duty that day said to give her my name and phone number and she would check for me. After Christmas I went back to the Pharmacy to see if they had found out anything and nobody knew anything about my request and the female pharamist that took my information left the counter when she saw me and didnt return. Now today I went back in to see if anything had been done about my request and was told these werent available anymore it was only a one time thing Which I find funny since the Walmart in Sparta Tn says they stock it alll the time So I guess my question is is it company policy to sell to one of your stores and refuse to sell to another store. I use this supplement to make my psorasis go away and now I am being told it isnt available at the Walmart in Huber Heights. I believe the pharmist just didnt want to check on this for me and was trying to cover herself. If you could give me any information on this problem I would appreciate it. I live on a fixed income and cant afford to drive 6 hrs away to get this supplement.

Customer Rating

I stopped my service with Walmart family mobile on Dec 14 2014. I am still being charged a monthly fee. What is going on here. I no longer have service with you or t-mobile and you are still charging me a monthly service charge. I am more than happy to pay the service for Nov 4th to Dec 4th 2014, and what ever the charge is up to Dec 14 when i stopped service and had my number ported to verison. I will not pay a dime past that date. I called family mobile on the 15th of Dec and cancelled service. So what is the issue with you. If this is not resolved i will seek legal counsel and we will take things from there. Please advise me of the amount owed so we may settle this before is goes any further.

Customer Rating

walmart fired un fairly a worker that was devoted to walmart in Warsaw mo another worker lie got the faithful worker fired she been trying to get her fired for months because she didnt like her the worker that got fired because she asked the other co-worker if she could put back to carts into the freezer an she said yes an didnt an the faithful worker got fried because of the other worker didnt put the stuff back not fair or right the worker there worked over four years this will be a law suite unjustafided firing of a faithful worker. thats always try to go by the walmart hand book,this will be on the news to show how walmart treat there workers unfairly an not justafied . i have shoped at walmart in warsaw mo four over 26 years this is an outrage how walmart treat there workers

Customer Rating

Dear Sir/ Madam, My name is Ibrahima Bah ,my account number 939552346 I am writing in regard to the current charges to my Family mobile account in the amount $84.79 , even though I had no service in the past several months (as I was out of the country) nor was I aware that I was under the impression this was a prepaid service . After speaking to one of your customer representative who finally explained to me that even though there were no service I was still incurring charges as the line was never "formally canceled" even though there were no contract and this was under my impression a fee for service I.E. a Prepaid account. In brief , I am kindly requesting a credit in order to bring my account out and delinquency . Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Customer Rating

A supervisor name sunny on 01/19/2015 @ 12:4pm noon time while I as picking up item @ site to store, behaved very rudely & unprofessional. First did not have I.D. Badge & when asked his name refuse to give the name & even told the associate Ashely ( young girl) that was trying to get my order , he comes in out of know where without introducing himself , just jumped into my conversation & said not to give me his name, & stated do u understand English. This person need to be written up for this & the record to stay in file for future reference . Please someone f/u. Thanks

Customer Rating

I was shopping at the Walmart in Hamilton,we picked out some paint,we could not get anyone to help us I walked to the sporting goods dept and asked the employee to call for someone to help us,we waited 10min.no help came,I walked to customer service to get someone,it took about 30min to get the paint.You need more help in that store!!

Companies Like Walmart

Thanks for your feedback..!

Sorry. Please try again later..!