Customer Service Rating
1.98 out of 5 Stars
Based on 817 Votes

Walmart Complaints

send your feedback directly to the corporate office

The best phone number for Walmart is their customer support hotline 1-800-WALMART. To file a complaint by phone call 1-800-331-0085 from 8am to 5.30pm Central, Monday-Friday. Other than by phone, Walmart has a corporate feedback form on their website which can be used to submit feeback.

They also have a Facebook fan page and a company Twitter account which can also be used to share your problems with the company. The best email address is feedback@walmart.com but we have not heard a response back yet.

If you do want to write a letter to the Walmart CEO Doug McMillon, email him at doug.mcmillon@wal-mart.com or write the corporate headquarters at 702 Sw 8th Street, Bentonville Arkansas, 72716. Walmart.com is a mega chain retailer that carries consumer goods from food to tires and pharmaceuticals. With over 11,000 locations and 2.2 million employees Walmart.com is publicly traded on the NYSE: WMT. In 2014 revenues were reported at US 485 billion and net income as US 16 billion.

The original Walton’s store was first opened in Roger, Arkansas by Sam Walton in 1962. It is still a family owned business as the Walton family owns over 50% of the corporation.The Walmart slogan is: Save Money. Live Better. Walmart is the largest worldwide employer and the world’s largest company by revenues.

Walmart Contact Information

phone number, email address, and business hours
  • Corporate offices

A-
  • Hours of operation

8am-5pm CST

Top 817 Walmart Customer Service Reviews

Is Walmart ripping you off? File your complaint here first!

I purchased a Road Hazard Warranty when I purchased a set of tires. I took my vehicle to Store #94 on July 10, 2016 to have my oil changed for the advertised special of $39.88. I was charged $4.79 for an extra quart of oil (I was not informed that I needed an extra quart. Also I needed to have a tire repaired. I was told that the repair could not happen due to the nail being too far on the side of the tire. I feel as if I purchased the road hazard under false pretenses because the road hazard warranty was not honored.

I intend to tell all my family and friends to not use the Tire and Lube Services at Walmart because I am NEVER going back to Walmart. I am very unhappy with my overall experience with Walmart. I would like for someone to call back to discuss this matter as well as I would like a refund of the road hazard warranty that I purchased which is $40. Also, I arrived at the store at 7:45 am. The tire and lube department did not open until 8 am. They did not pull my car into the bay until 8:15 am. I did not leave the store until 10:25 am. Again, I am very unhappy and a very dissatisfied EX-customer.

Comment (0)

Poor customer service, If I could give a negative star, I would. There are so many issues, it would take a 10 page research to address each one accordingly. There are two major issue. First, individuals walking around selling food out of their car. Secondly, the parking contains so much trash until it makes doing business questionable. Also, I notice the prices are higher at the Balch Springs location than other areas, I ask myself, what type of business ethics is Walmart practicing, or better yet, is business ethics apart of Walmart's philosophy?

Comment (0)

The store at Alva Okla at 9:00 pm had no (zero) checkers. Use the self check out only. Or the little check station at self check out or customer service desk which has no scale. Couple of days ago they would not check me out at the self checkout station. The girl just walked off and said it was closed. I just left my basket of stuff and walked out. My schedule allows me to shop after 9pm. I do not know how to use self check out and don't want to learn. Tonight there was a long line of people just like me that do not use the self check out. I shopped for a 5 minutes and stood in line 20. You may think you are saving money by not manning the check outs but I do not go to Walmart unless I have to. I hate going to walmart.

Comment (0)

First of all I believe the store number is #2111. The employees are rude and they spend way too much time playing and texting on the sales floor instead of helping customers. The male and female employees do nothing but play and flirt with customers, ask for their phone numbers. My daughter is scared to come in that place any longer..Even a manager asks for female numbers his name I believe to be is Jason Hanner a store manager, if no action is done soon I will take it to the BBB. There seems to be no professionalism in there whatsoever!!!

Comment (0)

This is the second time this happen to me, on Sunday morning Easter, March 27 about 2am I came too buy a boston butt and ham. When I went to the check out the bar code on both items could not be scan, they was wet and the scan could not read them, but the price were clear. The female attempted to work on the problem for 30 - 40 minutes calling several people to help. After 40 minutes, I left because no one would over ride the items, please has some one there who can.

Comment (0)

I was shopping this afternoon at the Evansville, IN store on Burkhardt Rd. to be mostly Easter candy for our grandchildren. I bought 8 units of 3 different kinds, but was charge for 16 units of the more expensive one. (TC# 6180 3699 5834 2363 1463 4) I tried to call the store twice at 812-473-1815, but both times I was not connected to speak to anyone. So basically, I was overcharged $27.48, and it seems that Walmart has no interest in even talking to me.

Comment (0)

Went to Walmart at Washington, in 47501 to get paint mixed had to ask twice for help waited 30 minutes then when someone did help me they could not mix my paint because the mixer was broke. That was on Friday. Then on Tuesday of the following week I took my mom out there to put in an application only to find out that both computers were out of service. The same day while I was there I wanted to refill my 5 gallon water jug and it was also broken. Left there wondering why I even bothered going there in the first place after working all day. I think the store could used some major improvements. Maybe that is one of the reasons your stocks are down and Walmart is losing money.

Comment (0)

On Monday/22 Feb 16 at 11:45; I purchased two items from the tobacco department at the Emporia, Va WalMart store. The sales clerk took my order and processed the sales on my personal credit card. When I looked in the bag; one item was not the brand of Skoal that I wanted. It was a tube of 5 containers. The other item which was four loose cans were the brand I wanted. When I told the clerk I did not want the tube of 5 containers; she took the tube and then told me I had to go to customer service. I went to customer service and the individual said I needed the tube for her to process a credit card reimbursement. I said the clerk took the item back from me.

She then went to see the clerk and came back confused because the item was not the same as the receipt. She then went back to the clerk and I followed. Now there were two other WalMart cashiers that were totally confused and asked me where the item was that had been in my bag. I explained to them what I had told the service customer rep. Becoming frustrated after being accused of possible shop lifting; I said just cancel out the entire transaction on my credit card. I was told then to go back to customer service where the store manager asked me the same questions that had been repeatedly asked by the other WalMart personnel.

So I just told her that forget the entire situation and I walked out of the store with only the four Skoal containers and $17.11 over payment because I was not given the original item/tube with five containers. The store manager took my name and phone number and said she would call me. If this is customer service, I don't think I will go back to this store.

Comment (0)

How many times do I have to submit a complaint about Walmart's? Are you trying to discourage people from filling a complaint? I have been shopping in Wiggins Mississippi Walmart's for over 12 years. They regularly have people selling animals in their parking lot and never do anything about it. I do go in and complain, but it does no good. Anyone who loves animals knows impulsive buying of animals very seldom works out for the animal.

Can't toss it at the bottom of the closet like you can a shirt you decided you don't like or take it back, because you don't know who the seller is or where they live. SO, they usually dump it on the side of the rode, especially here in Mississippi, where most of the people have no respect for animals. If they did they wouldn't be selling them at Walmart's. So, hopefully I do not have to repeat this letter tomorrow and Walmart will have enough sense to correct the problem and have their guys who are always in the lot collecting carts, ask the people to leave or call the police.

Go to any pound and see for yourself all the animals that were bought on impulse, maybe if Walmart was not there just for money but for the public they would understand people are repulsed at seeing sales of animals in the stores lot.

Comment (0)

This seems to be a constant that there is only one or at most two lanes open around midnight. Sometimes before that. There are long lines and the store does nothing about it. I guess hiring one or two more, or even train those stocking to run a register would be asking too much. Very disappointed about finding help during the day as well. I wont stop shopping yet at walmart but I will reduce my spending , even if I pay a little more for the items. Kroger is building a huge complex a stone throw away - and I cant wait. This isn't just a first complaint it has been going on for some time and I guess I'm getting tired of the company falling behind more and more in customer service and customer care.

Comment (7)

To the Walmart customer service dept. I am not usually one to take time out of my schedule to complain about certain situations in the retail world for I have worked in retail over 19 years. I understand the good days and the bad days we all can face in retail. But I feel the need to let your company know how stressful and unprofessional some of my last two visits have been.

On Feb. 2nd my fiance and I decided to go and do some shopping. I brought the idea of him getting a credit card with you because we shop there more than 5 times a week and he agreed. As we proceeded to checkout we applied for the walmart credit card and we were approved! she gave us a receipt saying," you can use this till Feb. 9th as long as it is at this Walmart. The following day we decided to go and take advantage of the 12 months 0 interest. We spend 2 hours in the store to get the things we feel we will need and then proceed to checkout.

My fiance hands the lady the receipt and his i.d. the lady puts in the info and its not working so she calls for a manager. The manager tries and then proceeds to tell us nope its not gonna work, this happens all the time. I showed the manager where on the receipt it says we have until the 9th of Feb. to use this. I told her that's unbelievable and that you would just turn customers away. The manager senses our frustration and proceeds to then tell us we can call the customer service number and see what is going on. come to find out the girl who had input my fiances info put in a extra letter! so, after about another hour waiting they finally told us what to say to the cashier to process payment.

We then proceed to try again and tell the lady we need to put the W after the digits etc. and she said its not working well come to find out she didnt listen to us and tried it twice without the W. when we specifically told her to add the W. FINALLY!!! it goes through. I was very frustrating on our end to go into a shopping center and buy the stuff you need and have to wait and wait for your employees to figure out what to do.

On another note more personal to me. I went into Walmart in Tawas City Yesterday to receive a walmart to walmart money order! Apparently the cashier in Owosso,MI walmart helped my friend fill out the money transfer and put in the wrong state! So, there i was ready to just receive money and was told oh must be wrong state. I was upset to say the least it was late and I had hurt my back and drove 25 minutes out of my way to just pick up the monies. My friend had decided that she would drive back up to walmart to see if they can change the state. You have to understand my friend just got released from the hospital b/c of seizures and she was pretty much bed ridden! and had to go back up to Walmart in owosso to fix a mistake your employees made.

I dont know if its the lack of training but as much as we shop at the Walmart in East Tawas and as small of a town it is, I feel ever since the first situation they remember us as the customers who gave them a hard time when really we were very patient and kind so they are not as kind in helping when we need it. Last nights situation was proof of that. I hope whoever reads this takes this to heart because your employees are the core to having a smooth running company, but when you have employees telling customers NO without even trying to help or fix the problem well that's what I consider Lazy and unprofessional.

Comment (0)

I placed an order for a sheet cake that feeds about a hundred people. Told the lady what I wanted on the cake and told her the colors but when I went back to pick the cake up I was in total shock. The appearance of the cake was unprofessional and not up to par with what I know Walmart usually produce. I was not satisfied at all I have attached pictures for your viewing. Please let me know what you think?

Comment (18)

I ordered a 7inch tablet for a xmas gift picked up at auburn Walmart dec. 19th ,on xmas gave as a gift worked fine for week, than would not hold charge, brought back to Walmart with receipt no box would not do even exchange and also said was over 15 days so could not return anyway. call the Walmart number they said not whole lot they could do either except for me to file complaint, they also said when you order on line I had until jan. 10th to return.

Was well before that date, very unsatisfied with this and all the time I have had to spend trying to return, than to find out it was within time limit that they should of let me return item. I would appreciate any thing you would be able to help me with this on going issue, and also educate employees on return policy for online orders would much be appreciated thank you

Comment (0)

I was on hold with auto for 12 min and this is uncalled for. And I had to hang up. I am so pissed off at the lack of customer service with Walmart I'm writing a letter to corporate.

Comment (0)

We got groceries at Supper Walmart in Hartwell, GA on 12/14/15 at 13:09:56. We picked up 5 Great Value Original Coffee Creamer. When we opened one it was French Vanilla; we opened another one and it was French Vanilla. We're scared to open anymore because if it's the same way we will not use it; it's nasty, a waste of our money, and without any coffee creamer. If you can't replace them with original creamer, I guess we'll have to change brands. I have my receipt and the creamer containers.

Comment (0)

I ordered a tv on thanksgiving day it was supposed to be in the walmart store in Ash Flat Arkansas on Dec 9th 2015 well before Christmas. Well, it not there yet this is 12/22/2015 and no one know where it at or when we will get it. Talking to people on the phone with customer service is a joke be cause no one speaks ENGLISH. It sure would help if they did we might get this straightened out. We ordered this so we would have it for the CHRISTMAS shows. We saved all year for this tv when it came on sale.

Comment (3)

Today (December 3rd. 2015) I ordered 2 toys from Walmart.com. My local store was out of one of them so the site suggested a store an hour away that had it in stock. I hurried and paid for it so I could pick it up and have it before Christmas. About 15 minutes later I received a text saying one of the toys was no longer in stock. I called the store and asked how long to get the refund back to my Walmart Money Card. He said it was showing it was refunded already. It is not on my card. He suggested I call the Walmart.com customer service so I did. I talked to a man that I could barely understand that informed me it would take 7 to 10 business days. I said no I can't wait that long.

I have a fixed income with 4 children and up to 2 WEEKS is not an option. He said there was nothing further he could do for me. I asked for a supervisor and was put on hold for 2 minutes only for him to come back on the line and tell me the supervisor would not get on the phone. He said the only thing he can do is give me an authorization code for me to call my bank with. The customer representative at the bankcard had no clue what I was asking him to do, saying that wasn't something they did. So now, not only do I not have the toy, I don't have the money. I tried to get on the corporate site for a complaint number that took me right back to Walmart.com. The email is sent to my local store. I am very disappointed and cannot believe there is no way to actually speak to someone at corporate offices.

Comment (2)

On November 24, 2015 my wife four month old son and I went to Walmart in Warrenton, Mo. I recently had back surgery, so I have to use an electric cart. We were going through the store looking for Christmas items for our kids. We had been there for about twenty minutes. My wife and I were in the back of the store and the battery for the cart went dead. I saw a manager so I talked to her and let her know about my situation. The manager did not acknowledge anything that I had told her, That being said having back surgery my doctor does not want me walking for long distances. The manager I talked to did not have anyone go and get another cart instead I was forced to walk to the front of the store in a lot of pain.

I had to use a regular cart as a walker. This is ridiculous I was under the impression that managers were supposed to be helpful and courteous to there customers in this case apparently not. I don't know what I did to deserve this, all I know is something needs to be done. I took the risk of falling an would have ended up in a lawsuit which is not something i want to do. The reason I am complaining is that nobody should be treated like this, if the manager would not have walked away so fast I would have her name but i don't. Thank you for your time and hopefully the Walmart corporate office will respond.

Comment (7)

I love the false advertising Walmart does so well, *Near the bottom of the page you will see other heaters for sale and there sale prices, the URL is current. Do you see the Roll Back Price for the Lasko 5790 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control Was 44.98 now 35.00. So go click on that advertisement and wow it's on sale from $48.98 List price $59.72 Save $10.73. So what happened to the RollBack of 35.00. Oh yeah that was just to get you in our Doors.

Comment (1)

Purchased one quart of 1/2 & 1/2 from dairy cooler, marked $ 1.88 was charged $ 3.52. Checked back with associate in area and found most all the items in cooler were priced wrong. Went to customer (frustration ) service for $ 1.64 refund, waited 30 minutes to take care of problem. Associates attitude was semi acceptable. By the way, you can buy 1/2 & 1/2 for 1.79 a qt. just about any place in town.

Comment (0)

I ordered a Kid Kraft Kitchen on sale for $119 which was a nice savings. Since then I have bought the separate items that my granddaughter will need to use to play with the kitchen. This was about 3 weeks ago and I happen to call to check on it and found out it had been shipped to another store. Does your system not show somewhere where a mistake is made and you can correct it? If this can't be fixed I hold your company responsible for an unhappy little 5 year old because it won't be the one She wanted. Walmart ruined last Christmas because of a big mistake and your employees in Crestview Fl have the worst customer service and are the rudest people I have ever seen in retail!! Fix your system and make sure items are shipped to the right location, how hard can that be?

Comment (0)

I read on Facebook where your Medina Stores manager, Janet, was not allowing the Marine For Toys for Tots to stand inside the store. If you want anti-military and insensitive individuals to manage your stores then YOU do not need the military personnel to shop in your stores. I am taking back my Walmart purchases of this past Friday and will not be purchasing from any of your stores in the future. Tell Janet she does not deserve to enjoy the freedoms the military have given her and hers. Next, I will write a letter to the Walmart corporate office in Bentonville, Arkansas and see what the CEO says.

Comment (9)

I purchased a SCEPTRE X325BV-FMDR 32" LED Class 1080P HDTV on 11/21/2015 for $169.99. I see it online on 11/27/2015 for $159.00. I call the number listed in Walmart.com's price guarantee policy page, 10800-966-6546. The service rep, Angelee said they couldn't refund the difference of $10.99 and I must buy the new one listed online, have it shipped for free (but it would cost the company probably that much to ship it) and then return the item to get the $169.99 back. I told both her and the supervisor, Jobaline, that this made no sense as the returned item would then not be able to be sold as new, but neither representative would budge. For a lousy $10.99, they make me go through all this trouble and also have the company lose more than $10.99 in the process.

Comment (0)

I'm an electrician, and we do new walmarts, and remodels. Today I was in Salem Illinois and the manager called the cops on us for trying to work. Said she had no information about the work. So basically the cops came and harassed my boss, and when I came, only black guy in this town, he asked for my id. And questioned my car, for some reason. Walmart has to do better.

Comment (7)

I went to the Walmart store #01801 in Arlington, Tx 76014. To the layaway department where I have 55" Tv in layaway. As I stood there in line waiting to speak with an associate. There was a man (whom I assume was the department manager) marking down (already clearance laptops). As, he was marking them down, the associates behind counter where claiming their laptops and putting them under the counter? So, I asked the gentleman: are those laptops pretty cheap and he said yes ma'am. Then I said wow I didn't know the workers were allowed to stash merchandise or hold merchandise as side for themself. He said oh ah their not suppose to. I then said I would to buy one! He ignored me, once again I said I would like to buy one do you have anymore? He yes I do check with me in a minute. I said ok as soon as I'm done here I will.

As soon as I finished I went to the Electronics department and tried to find him but I did not see him anywhere. I asked an associate where he was and she said oh, he's on break. I then asked her about the clearances laptops. She said they are all gone. I then said well, all those employees sure are lucky and she said yes. Now I know this must seem petty to you but I know it is not good business to allow all your team members first bids on your items. Especially, if they are on the clock and are shopping instead of working. This does not seem fair at all and it really made me mad to know that you are allowing this practice. Especially, if one of your department managers was doing it in plain sight. If this is allowed ok that's your business but it should not have done in front of customers or be more discrete. I know you all get many complaints and mine will probably be ignored but we the customer would like some good clearance deals also!

Comment (0)

On Nov 12th, I went to the Salinas Walmart at the Westridge Shopping Center for an oil change. I got there at 2:30pm and sat in car for 15 minutes until someone came out to ask me and the car in front of me if we had been helped yet. We stated no; so he came out to get our information. There were 3 cars in front of me, and two already in the bay, and I was told that it would be at least 90 minutes. I told him thank you and I understood. They finally pulled my car in the bay at 3:25. I got out and was waiting in the waiting area in the store. At 4:15 one of the staff employees came in and told another employee, "Those two cars have been sitting there and no one is servicing them; that every one had taken off somewhere". My car sat there for 45 minutes and no one did anything but put the hood up. So another employee went out to service mine and the person in front of me. Took them 15 minutes to complete the oil change. I have tried calling the store manager (Jose Alfaro Store #05751) several times this week, only to be put on hold forever: which i eventually hung up. He has no voice Mail?? What kind of manager of a store doesn't have voice mail. This experience left me very pissed off. Thank you Walmart for not having the customers back.

Comment (0)

I bought golden rewards jerky chicken treats my dog almost died from being poisoned has cost me $400.00 to fix the problem and my vet has confirmed it was from these treats, she had 3shots and is on prednisone, amoxycliillin and benadryl get china chicken off the shelves. Walmart needs to pull these items from the shelves immediately!

Comment (0)

On 29 November 2015, 9: 20PM my brother and I went through self-checkout. Wells Fargo gave my brother $100 to open a bank account. The only condition to keep the $100 without a monthly bank fee of $10.00 my brother has to do 10 separate purchases using his Wells Fargo debit card. Both of us told customers who lined up behind us that we would stop, so they could go make their purchase. But, after I explained it to each customer why my brother had to do 10 separate swipes they would just laugh and said to keep $100 they too would swipe the card 10 times. They then would say don't worry about it and would go to another register. This continued on for approximately 5 more minutes and all the customers who arrived during this 5 minutes all had the same reaction, "no big deal." Meanwhile, I start to notice an employee was getting irritated with what we were doing and says "can I help you?"

To which I responded, "no need to, everything is fine." But she would not let it go. She proceeded to act like we were disrupting the whole store. To which I of course, my response was "what the hell?" She kept on insisting we were holding up the line. At first I tried to explain it to her, but she wasn't accepting our explanation. I am unsure if you wish to discuss the matter, and I am unsure I want to go back to this store. I shop in this store quite frequently and spend close to $800.00 dollars a month. I do not understand what the big deal was. Like I say, none of the customers in line were upset with what was going on.

Only your employee was and she insisted that "just because we offered to let people step in front of us and make their purchase, that none of them would." I know if a customer in front of me said I could cut in front and make my purchase, I would, especially if I needed to get home or had to go some where. I really believe the issue here, is the employees wanted to close down the self-checkout registers. They only had one register left open. They had already closed down three of the self-checkout registers, so maybe the big deal was we were delaying the shut down of the final self-checkout register and this employee wanted to go home. If you feel I have a legitimate gripe call me back next time.

Comment (0)

The produce department is very bad. Vegetables are not fresh. Several products, i.e. that I use are not on the shelves anymore, i.e. Formula 409. Lots of empty shelves when you look closely. What happened?

Comment (0)

The Walmart neighborhood market is on the way home from work. It is convenient to get to. However, having to ring myself up because only the self checkout line is open after working a 12 hour shift is ridiculous. I didn't ask you to do my job at my place of employment. Help your customers for God sakes. Otherwise when I find that manager he can take care of himself when he comes to the hospital.

Comment (0)

I went to pick up a Walmart prescription from the pharmacy at 9:30 on Sat 11/7/15 it was 5 people ahead of me. It took 35 minutes to get to me. They only had one person checking you out and she did know what she was doing. This is not the the first time this has happen. This store is in South Hill, Va.

Comment (0)

Went to local Walmart to purchase a green light for Green Light a Vet, sponsored by you guys. To our surprise, your managers at this Walmart had no idea what we were talking about. We proceeded to explain, however it fell on deaf ears. By the way, my husband and I are both veterans. Then we visited another Walmart on Hwy 35. When we got there, we ask some of your managers about the green lights. They had no idea what we were talking about. As we were headed to checkout, we saw a box of green lights. On the box was a sign saying Green Light a Vet. I commend the store for having them, but why did the managers not know they were there? Also, my niece, whose son was killed two years ago in service, could not find any at your stores in Port Arthur.

Comment (0)

I needed a couple of ingredients to make a pie. There were no deep dish frozen pie crusts, Great Value brand or any other brand. There was also no dark corn syrup, Karo brand or any other brand. There were empty spaces where both of these items would typically be. I shop at Wal-Mart a lot, and I have never seen a Wal-Mart store be out of grocery items as often as the Wal-Mart in Wausau WI. I realize this happens every now and then, can't be helped, but it happens a lot at this store. I had to vent, sorry.

Comment (0)

Racial Profiling: on November 3, 2015 I went to walmart in Fremont Ca (Albrae location) after shopping I went to register where a cashier name Narcisco, as he started ring up my items he looked @ me and stated I know this will be with your EBT Card right. I was shocked my daughter in-law and I was caught off guard with this statement, I said no he looked at me and stated you are buying a lot of items, I asked him do you ask every one you ring up the same thing he stated no, so I asked why me because I'm black he just said sorta, I told him you know that's wrong he said I'm sorry, you must not be from this area I said why because I took offense.. I just said wow and showed him my money and asked for a manager he said there is none on duty, and said really I'm sorry.

Comment (3)

I ordered a couch from Walmart.com. The box it came in was covered in black soot (which ruined my sweater and parts of my rug) and and the couch had a rip in it. Called customer service to complain, sent multiple emails asking for a refund or return, and still no answer from corporate. I will never order anything from here again.

Comment (0)

I am a good Walmart customer. I am a general contractor. I wanted to purchase some Bostitch, 18v, cordless impact drivers for the business to try out. I purchase a lot of tools and like Bostitch products. On line you show this impact driver with 2 batteries (same for drill driver). I read the first couple Reviews where they clearly state this tool comes with 2 batteries. I placed my order. It arrives with only one battery per tool. This makes it almost worthless to me. We have to stop work to recharge the battery or use 2 tools to do the job of one. Had I known this was a 1 battery tool I would never have purchased them. Your advertisement is misleading. I am an UNHAPPY customer. You should modify your advertisement for this tool to correctly show only one battery. My wife, my business, and I have not shopped at Walmart since this happened.

Comment (2)

I ordered an items off walmart.com on Oct, 27 to be shipped to my local walmart to be picked up, The email confirmed my order would be ready by October 29. The funds were pending in my account to be withdrawn, however I never received an email telling me it was ready to be picked up. October 30 i notice the funds were deposited back into my account and i was unable to track my item on walmart.com. I assumed for whatever reason you were unable to process my order and just refunded my money without any explanation. This item in particular was a Halloween costume for my husband to wear to full fill a promise we made to our 3 year old son. We had to rush around town to find another item that was 3x the price just to full fill our promise. Oct. 31 at 1:07am i received an email saying my order has been process and it will be ready to be picked up Wed, Oct 28. THIS IS CRAZY! I don't understand how this could happen. I don't understand how a corporation as big as you all could make such a large mistake. You have failed me completely and i will be telling everyone that i know about this, I will be going to Krogers or Target my shopping needs. I hope you take this matter serious and fix it for any future shoppers!

Comment (0)

I have been shopping at the Kewanee, Illinois Walmart store since it opened in the 1980s. Usually spending at least $150.00 per week. This will probably be the last time, I am unable to concentrate on what I'm doing because of the loud obnoxious music. This is something I have mentioned to the cashiers, but they do not listen. I have called the complaint line, but they do not care. Fine, you have just lost a customer.

Comment (0)

My complaint is about two Academy Bank employees within the Walmart in Harrisonville, Missouri. On at least two occasions over the past few months, two of the bank employees were gossiping and insulting Walmart customers waiting in the check-out lines. In addition, they block the flow of customers trying to leave the store. Unfortunately, I fail to understand how their inappropriate behavior increases business for Walmart or Academy Bank. Although I am a frequent Walmart customer, I am annoyed that this type of event continues, and I am beginning to feel uncomfortable about returning to this store. I do not feel that i should have to travel an additional 20 minutes to another Walmart location because certain individuals do not know how to conduct themselves in a professional manner.

Comment (0)

I purchased a "Mainstay Stainless Steel, 1 Quart Pot w/straining lid" at the above Walmart. I must say this is the sorriest pot I have ever purchased. It has already torn in 2 places from the heat. Unbelievable. Made in China as is everything you sell at Walmart, and the prices are getting higher and the quality is in the toilet. I have cut my visits to your establishment and now I will switch completely. Just thought you should know Walmart quality sucks.

Comment (0)

I went to Walmart in Bainbridge, GA for an eye exam and glasses at least 3 weeks ago. I like Dr. Williams but the service for the glasses is terrible. I have been given stories from my order was canceled to they were sent to the wrong store. I am now on my way to pick up my prescription and to get a refund for the glasses I paid for and have not received. This happened to me there 3 years ago but that time I did get my glasses in 3 weeks. I do want you to know that everyone I came in contact with has been nice but I still did not get my glasses. My complaint about Walmart is there seems to be a lack of communication between the store and lab or someone is incompetent.

Comment (0)

I am writing my complaint letter because this is the second time I have experience bad customer service at your walmart tire and battery dept. the first time I was returning a battery under warranty. After returning to the store for two days straight I finally got the issue resolved. I understand that sometime it takes time to resolve issues. So I decided to give it another try . Fri Oct 16 I took four tires and wheels to walmart get mount and balance. I told the associate at the counter that I want my tires mount and balance. When I return to pick up my tires he told me they had to put new valve stems in my rims and needed to charge me for the valve stem I told him I had just put new valve stem in the wheels. After he checked with the installer they didn't change the valve stems. I also told him that I wanted the raise white letter showing.

The put the black wall side showing. After I told to the tire installer he said he would change the tires for me, but he couldn't do it today because he had other customers in front of me. I had to wait until Sunday to pick up my wheels. I enjoy shopping at walmart but I believe this is unacceptable. Am really upset with the way I been treated. I really considering not even shopping at walmart anymore. I would have talk to the Manager but I was so upset I though the best thing for me to do is to write this complaint letter. Location: Walmart #01525 7430 Bell Creek rd Mechanicsville, Va 23111.

Comment (0)

Your stores are depleting fast, that's all I'm going to say. Customer service has ultimately died with Sam Walton. Such a shame, good idea, and it is absolutely dead now. I think now, you have over stepped your bounds, and management everywhere I've been, needs intensive training on service and respect.

Comment (2)

I was watching the nightly news when the commentator reported that stock prices drop and Walmart is loosing business to Amazon. I said to my self not so, any given time me or my wife and I go to Walmart to shop. I can observed the workers treat the customers not so good such as the return item lines is so long, three cash register on the counter and only one person is behind the counter handling the returns customers. OH not to mention when one buy groceries on a pre holidays week or a major holiday such as Thanksgiving OR Christmas. The store have any where from 25-30 cash register and only 6 of them open to service customers and at the electronic area it is a long line with only one person manning the register.

Just let me remind you all I use do all our shopping at Walmart, from food to tires, from garden to clothes to bakery to pharmacy furniture to wine to jewelry I can go on the original idea was fantastic everything under one roof oh not to mention 24 hrs shopping and treat me like a value American shopper with respect and care, customer come first. Just remember ALL KNEES SHALL BEND THAT IS IN THE BIGGEST BUSINESS ALSO REMEMBER KMART. Yes if you please fix the problems I will be glad as an valued customers to come and spend about 10,000 to 15,000 any given year. Oh forget to mention your toy section and sporting area, yes your prices is the cheapest no one can compete, if all is well.

Comment (1)

I ordered a drill on October 2,2015 and used a debit card.The order said it would arrive the 6th of October and no later than the 9th of October. I called the 9th when I did not receive the order. The order was never sent so I wanted to cancel and now I can't receive my money for 5 to 7 days. They never could tell me why the order wasn't shipped.I want my money now to go buy me another drill. I have had a terrible experience with this order. I should have my money back by Wednesday.I'm going to be expecting by then.

Comment (0)

I have purchase Walmart soda in two liter bottles for over 10 years, in the last four months I have often found it did not taste the same as it use to. Last spring I found I had purchase 6 bottles and found a few to be out of date. Then when in a store this summer I was talking to a grocery manager about finding some horseradish out of date and I mentioned I had gotten some soda that was flat tasting and wasn't good. We went back and found all the sodas that I drink did not have expiration dates on them. Today October 11 I finished a bottle and it was not good either. When I was putting it in the trash I saw that it was out of date on 8/15/15. Good by Walmart.

Comment (0)

Now i don't know if all of this is because of vendors or if walmart tells the vendors what they want but i have a list of products that i have bought from walmart in the bloomsburg and buckhorn, PA. store that i love and bought a lot of and bought frequently and out of nowhere they just stopped selling these products. For example, Jello brand pudding, Boston creme pie flavor, smores flavored rice krispie treats, barbecue flavored goldfish blasted. The list is now up to about 12 products total and i am beginning to think that they watch to see what products i am buying so they can stop selling them just to make me mad. I'm not really thinking that but im not far from it. I love all these products and believe me when i say i bought a lot of them to the point i know they cant tell me they stopped selling them cause they weren't selling good at their store cause i would bet i bought enough myself each week to to ensure they would continue getting them. I'm so dissapointed to the point i am gonna stop shopping at walmart even if it means that my grocery bill would increase 200 dollars a week. Whoever, if anyone reads this thank you for your time and i hope to hear back from you.

Comment (1)

Why do you not send prescriptions anymore? I live 20 plus miles from your store and use over 12 prescriptions between my wife and myself, needless to say they all come due at different times. I used to call in my prescription number and they would send it to me and charge it to the credit card on file. This worked well and I didn't have to drive there and stand in line. Today I went to refill prescriptions and was told they could not throw the empty bottle away I had to take it along home. That is the last straw. And you want my buisseness?

Comment (0)

I do price matching there and now when I went in over the weekend to to my price matching they said you could no longer do it with out the adds well I cant always get they from the stores. and you are not to ask where the deals are coming from I guess to many people where talking advantage of it is they are not to ask you were what I was to well I spend a lot of time looking into these stores to get the prices to go there they not have fliers to let you take home with you. some times its in store offers for the day or week.How can they take it away. I cant afford to pay all those prices. With out price matching don't you people ever watch coupons and the stuff they get on that show.I would like to keep this conversation be tween us its called privacy. I don't need no hard times with this Walmart. People like me need the help that's why I spend a lot of time going to these stores and asking my friends when they go to other stores to get prices.they are not allowed to ask you were it is from this Walmart is very rude to you they don't want to help you and they are very rude. you are going to lose a lot of people shopping there if this keeps up.

Comment (0)

I see from this site only having only one star this will be useless to file a complaint but here is my story I bought a Fulton at the Corbin Ky Walmart after getting someone to haul the large heavy box to my home and then getting someone to put together the frame they unwrap the mattress only to find a stain all the way down one entire side this did not happen at my home my husband is 68 and I slightly behind him, after a huge job of taking this back to Walmart we were told we had to bring in the complete set all they had to do was change the mattress we would have taken the display one but after waiting 2 hrs a manager said no had to have frame and all, this is the2nd time and last for me at any Walmart store we bought a TV it went bad just about 1 year from date of purchase we paid 348.00 and they would not change it either , your customers has made this company so rich it don't give a d--- about America or its customers I will never buy from any Walmart again no compensation was ever made for the TV and none for the Futon sure hope all \you Walmart owners enjoy your dirty money you make off people your day will come .Never buy at Walmart again.

Browse reviews of other Department Stores

Have feedback for Walmart?