Facebook

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about Facebook

Posted by Shaun on Jan 23, 2015
Customer Rating

Hi, I was in a relationship with someone on facebook. She lives in a different country than me and i thought we had something special. It was great at first, people were congratulating us and happy for us. But things went down hill after a while. One day we would be close online and the next day she would push me away for simple excuses. I admitted i cheated on her because she was picking fights with people over simple comments and posts and i was tired of being caught in the middle. There is no excuse for what i did i admit my wrongs publicly for everyone to see. But it was never enough for her. I tried to make her happy, giving her access to my accounts, letting her control who i can add and message. Things like that.We kept on breaking up, getting together often. I broke up with her finally on Xmas eve because she was told i was cheating on her with 4 women, accusing them of sex vidchatting them on facebook. She then went on to verbally abuse them but will not take responsibility of being wrong there.

I know i never did and those mentioned to her never did too. I did wrong in the past but i need advice. People are messaging me then sending her partial messages saying i sex chatted them. She has posted on her facebook page the partial messages sent to her. She also accuses me of being in love with a paedophile in another country. A few days ago, she sent me messages telling me she was going to jump off a bridge. She is constantly getting lies fed to her and believing them. She never jumped off a bridge (I admit i did say after the event on Xmas eve because i was angry. There is no excuse for that). But is wanting revenge on me for things i never did but is being told i did. She said there is evidence of me vid chatting women on facebook behind her back. I never did but apparently there is evidence saying i did. She is getting facebook admins on me along with other people. I have taken screen shots of her messages and posts in the event i need to prove i am telling the truth. Since then things got even more worse.

She has threatened people and when i warned them about her threats, my account was shut down and i can't prove my identity. Apparently she has been gloating that she has facebook admin on her side, my ip address has been flagged by facebook and one of the admins has been apparently getting women to friend me and set me up to gather evidence against me. I admit my mistakes and have fell for some of the set ups. She is now harassing other people on facebook and getting away with it. She has many accounts, mostly by the name Jaimie cousins. You need to set this right facebook as u have set a scene where she is now intimidating, threatening and harassing people and getting away with it. She says there is a conspiracy against her but there is non other than what she creates. All i want to do is post and make friends, not be accused of things i never did.

6 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Facebook provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Facebook?

Customer Satisfaction Results
2.05 out of 5
2.05 out of 5 Stars
117 Consumer Reviews

Facebook
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to Facebook. What is their corporate mailing address?

1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, CA 94025

I want to call the Facebook customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

650-543-4800

I need to visit the Facebook company website. What is their website address?

More Facebook Complaints

Customer Rating

When I try to log into Facebook it says roadblock. Its said thanks for reporting this problem ‘LaydeeLayka. I have submitted my surcrity report and facebook Team have not replyed yet to my emails. I sent a picture of my I.D and everything. I want my facebook to be unblocked. They state they locked it so no one else can log into my facebook if its not me. They say they are investigating but they aren’t fast enough! They can see clearly that I have been logging onto my facebook from this same computer for the past months now. I WANT MY FACEBOOK UNBLOCKED!

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I'm upset because someone has shared my photo and I do not know them. A random person who was suppose to be my friend has shared a photo of mine with an inappropriate tagline. i want to report about that person. he has also sent me harassing messages from couple of his fake ID's. I would like Facebook to kindly take some steps against this and also know what you are doing to prevent this kind of problem in the future?

Customer Rating

Hello I want to complain that my Facebook account is now blocked. I just want to hear what kind of misbehaving I did to deserve this, but I cannot get anyone at Facebook to respond to me. I'm a genuine player and I love zynga. And you blocked my 2,800,000 in chips. Please see all my games and the you can make the right decision. If it's my fault then please continue blocking me, if not then give my chips back. I hope you make the right decision.

Customer Rating

I have proof that Facebook attempted and failed to access my email account. I believe that this is the reason why my email account was later hacked, due to all the Facebook connect applications currently running on it. If you have had Facebook and email hacked before what did you do about it? Should I hire a lawyer to help me resolve and sue Facebook for attempted hacking of my account? Anyone? Thanks for reading and the help.

I want into my account

Customer Rating

Facebook Will Be Back Soon Facebook is down for required maintenance right now, but you should be able to get back on within a few minutes. In the meantime, read more about why you’re seeing this message. Thanks for your patience as we improve the site. This Error is about my facebook account. please fix it

Customer Rating

Facebook has stop my account for security check but for confirming they asked me for unknown pic as my friend I could nt recognise them so facebook doesn't log in my account plz help me to log in again.

Customer Rating

My 13 yr old son has recently contacted you to ask you to remove a facebook account that a bunch of school bullies have set up in his name to make fun of and write nasty thing about him. fb support have came back saying they will not remove profile as these people are following fb community standard!!! Can you explain to me how online bullying is ok? you write about how serious you take online bullying but when you are asked to help you do nothing. who do i need to go to to get help with this??

Customer Rating

Facebook would not accept my normal password so I changed it and answered the secret question. They said in 24 hours I could log back in. When I try they tell me my email is already in use. No kidding, it's mine. I tried again, another 24 hours and same story!!! My facebook is blocked after changing my password. Who do I call???

Customer Rating

some of my neighbors are all over the place, some are in the front and some are in the end ( 200 level), some in the middle, were not all in order now, also this loading thing is a pain, when I collect gifts,and when I send them it flashing and page turns white, I click on things I don't want ,liking losing a lot of toolboxes, loading flashing when I click for gifts, white pages, its a pain in my neck,also I have a lot of items im trying to upgrade, they all need the same items, what a pain that is,when are u going to up our levels, I been at 200 for quite awhile now, we need a boost, getting sick of the game, thanks

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by ann alexandrovich ( aeljjr@gmail.com) on 09/02/2013 at IP address 76.24.42.141 using our facebook complaint form. This opinions contained in this facebook customer review titled, "my neighbors are all the place, some 200 members ,also loading icon keeps flashing off and on" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

i would like to know why i am continually getting blocked from sending friends requests and sometimes messages. this is beyond a joke now. with the latest friend request blocking all i did was send like 2 0r 3 friend requests to people i know. and then i get blocked for 30 days. i find this highly unfair. and now im cant send messages to people that are not on my friend list. why not. as i hardly send inboxes to people anyway. please sort this problem out.

Customer Rating

hello my name is Sourav Mutt live in Kolkata ,actullay i want to tell u that someone has made my fake account with my photographs..he/she is using bad words and language on the bias of me..it is really very intolerable..how ever i have told many of my friends to report abuse that account but facebook didn’t block the person yet.why you guy let others to make fake profile with the same name and same photograph,as it is quit evidential that second id with same name and same same identity is a fake one.
i mean there should be a rule..if there is already a genuine profile with the same name,you shouldn’t be allowing other naive people to make such fake profiles..kindly do some thing i am really worried about that profile,even he/she is writing on the wall that somebody has tried to rape me and stuff,,it is really very insane..thanks profile is (Sourav Mutt) ..u can judge yourself whether it is a fake one or not,,mine one is having all my relatives and friends added while as that one has got 30-40 friends i guess..plz do sumthing..
fake account link as follows :-

Customer Rating

Ladies & Gentlemen, Hello. I'm A Handicapped Person, And I Am Tired Of The Harassment I Get From Facebook!!! I've Kept All The Times You Guys Have Harassed Me!!! Now, You Guys Blocked Me From Sharing Other People's Posts And Pictures For Two Days!!! I'm Very Upset!!! Under The Handicapped Law ADA, I Will Get A Free Lawyer, Come Down To Your Town, And Sue You Guys In Court For Violating A Handicapped Person's Rights!!!

You Don't Block Someone For Sharing Posts Or Videos Of Music!! This Going Too Fast To Post Something To Others Is B.S.!!! I'm Tired Of The Harassment!!! Take The Block Off, And Quit Harassing Me When I Share Posts Or Music!!! I'm Not Spamming Anyone!! I've Been On Facebook 3 Years Now, And Now You Guys Start Pulling This Shit!!!

I See You Guys Also Have A Class Action Lawsuit!!! You Are Going To Have Another One For Violating Handicapped Peoples' Rights!!! I Have The Right To Share Posts, Share Music, And You Guys Know It!!! Take That Stupid Rule Off!!! It Is Unfair!!! I Want To Share Posts With My Facebook Friends And Music Videos!!! I Want The Block Off Now!!!

And I Want To Share My Posts People Put On My Wall And Music Videos As Fast As I Want Too!! I'm Not Abusing The System, And You Guys Know It!!! I Suppose I Got To Send This Message To Mark Zuckerberg Too Who Is One Of My Facebook Friends!!! @Mark Zuckerberg

Customer Rating

I WAS ON "if you live in LINCOLN, on since it started, he managed to figure out how to get me off. I explained entire situation which is still the same. There is no way for me to stay safe in my home of 50 years.

I HAVE PHONE MESSAGES
PICTURES OF AN ENTIRE 2ND FLOOR IN SHAMBLES
HE MANAGED TO GET INTO THE MAIL AND INSTRUCTED THE MORTGAGE CO TO SEND ALL MAIL TO HIS BROTHERS HOUSE. THE ONLY WAY I FOUND OUT WAS WHEN IT WAS DUE, I PAID IT AND HAVE BEEN DOING THE SAME TIL NOW.

I WILL LOOSE THIS HOUSE, HIS OBJECTIVE WAS TO ASSAU LT ME VERBALLY TO AN EXTENT THAT HE SAID I WAS CRAZY, TOOK ILLEGAL DRUGS AND DRANK. I HAD MY DOCTOR ORDER A FULL TOX SCREEN BOTH URINE AND BLOOD WHICH PROVED THE TRUTH. I DO NOT DRINK. THE ONLY PILLS I TAKE ARE PRESCRIBED. I HAVE TO SELL THIS HOUSE AND GET TO SAFE HAVEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I NEVER KNOW WHO GETS IN. PLEASE READ THE PIECES BEFORE YOU RIP ME OFF A SOOTHING OUTLET WITH FRIENDS.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Beverly A Brown-73 Union Street, LINCOLN, RI 02865--babdowning@cox.net on 09/06/2013 at IP address 72.192.38.157 using our FACE BOOK MY OPENING PAGE LISTED UNDER SPECIAL GROUPS. complaint form. This opinions contained in this FACE BOOK MY OPENING PAGE LISTED UNDER SPECIAL GROUPS. customer review titled, "Personal assault, second letter within 1 week . Home Page-face book, group selection-"If you live in Lincoln" Have been on since it started, I AM 72 disabled and it lets me know what is going on in LINCOLN. As I said in the first note, my son Spiff54@cox.net is capable of making bad things happen to people he has a problem with. All I have to back this up is Police Reports that he planned so carefully, " do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

i have facebook account swati.patil.56808@facebook.com with user name swati patil .befor some days a fake id with my friend’s user name send me friend request .i accepted it n he downloaded my pics. i came to know all this n unfrnd him n delet my photo from my account too. now after a few days i come to know that a new account on fb is made with myprofile pic user name that is simran patel and id www.facebook.com/simran.patel.3745496?fref=ts and he used my that photo as profile pic .i am vry tens .plz help me get out all this

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by swati patil on 09/09/2013 at IP address 117.200.117.49 using our facebook complaint form. This opinions contained in this facebook customer review titled, "some one preapare the fake account and upload my pic ,now that person was using my pic as profile and some other ways " do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I was blocked from sending friends request and some of the people on the list were family, including my daughters and grandson. A couple of them even carried my last name. One of my daughters never responded because she has no means for getting on Facebook. So there reason for blocking me is all wrong because my family do "Know Me!" - I work in music so the other people I sent request to were musicians to connect with to sponsor them.

sir
ther is a fake account of my friend name REKHA RAWAT,
that account is using the abusing language to everyone...
that is creating a big problem to me
so, please delete that account,so that i will have no problem in future.
this is the address of that fake account

Customer Rating

Had to changed cell phone quick and couldn't change number for security code....NO , my email and password but can't change phone number.....facebook has de activated the old number but the Facebook page is still asking for phone code...I get e mail telling me to log in to fix it.....I would but it keeps asking me for cell phone code......so ,so ,so upsetting

Customer Rating

i was in a hand with another player and we both had the same hand, full house...6's over aces but I hda the King high and SHE won the pot. at least it should have been split, but, here are the notes:
_____________________________

+5 experience for playing a hand.
Arben called 1,000.
Candace raised to 1,000.
Savira folded.
Arben called 1,000.
Mursel called 1,000.
Candace raised to 17,000.
Angela called 17,000.
Arben folded.
Kevin folded.
Mursel folded.
Candace won the pot ($51,000) with two pairs 3's and 2's with K kicker.
_____________________________

+16 experience for winning a hand.
Angela checked.
David called 7,000.
Savira folded.
Kevin checked.
David folded.
+5 experience for playing a hand.
Kevin wins.

Savira called 2,000.
Mursel called 2,000.
Savira is ALL IN.
Mursel folded.
Candace raised to 14,000.
Angela folded.
Savira won the pot ($17,500) with full house of 6's to A.
_____________________
plz compensate me back
thanks
Candace Beuk

Customer Rating

Sir, My Facebook account 'Friend Request' block has been utilized multiple times. I had previously stayed at another location, and am now living elsewhere, so I know the number of members has grown, and I'll send them friend requests, and they do accept all of my requests, and my friendship with the If happiness is expressed, This rule is wrong on your part and Facebook should correct this at once.

If my worst friend and I want to be in contact with them so I a 'Friend Request' send. You my account 'Friend Request', then please block a Facebook user complaint filed against me, otherwise it would be injustice to your customers. If I can't use the Facebook website then what is the point in being online, they need to help me at once and unblock my account.

One Pissed Off Facebook User

Customer Rating

Today is my birthday and because of some arbitrary decision of Facebook, I am blocked and cannot ready any birthday wishes I might receive.

Without a doubt, there has to be a change to the way Facebook decides who can friend who. I'm blocked for responding to friend requests not because I sent out thousands of requests. It makes me really, really mad. I want to know who has complained about me and I want an answer to my email messages.

Customer Rating

hello ..i live in Siliguri, West bengal.actullay i want to tell u that someone has made my fake account with my photographs..he/she is using bad words and language on the bias of me..it is really very intolerable..how ever i have told many of my friends to report abuse that account but facebook didn’t block the person yet.

why you guy let others to make fake profile with the same name and same photograph,as it is quit evidential that second id with same name and same same identity is a fake one. Nd that person nt only make ma one fake account. He/she making 10-15 fake accounts of mine, using my photographs and my name..

u can judge yourself whether it is a fake one or not,,mine one is having all my relatives and friends added while as that one has got 40-50friends i guess..plz do sumthing.nd that same person also trying lots of time to open my own account, bcos many times my account is getting trmporary blocked. Pls do smthing...

Customer Rating

Several years ago I accidential set up an account with Facebook. I discovered the mistake and asked for it to be deleted completely and permanently from the entire internet. I received the answer from Facebook that if I didn't access my account for six months it would get deleted completely.
This was obviously an upright Lie from facebooks side, as clicking on a link in an email, a couple of weeks ago, sent me directly to "Welcome back".
Now, if you want to avoid a lawsuit I ask you for the last time to get my account DELETED and this time you better get your act together and get the account completely DELETED from the whole internet as I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH FACEBOOK.
I hope the above is clear enought even for your company, my next step, should I discover that the account is not deleted, will be legal adivce and a succesive lawsuit.
Regards, Jens Kaersgaard.

Customer Rating

YOU seem to PROMOTE friend requests by SUGGESTING FRIENDS to me (or "people I may know") along my NEW FEED. That prompts me to submit friend request(s).

HOWEVER, as much as you make this an INVITING PRACTICE you ALWAYS PENALIZE me if the person doesn't actually KNOW me and reports me as "SPAM". THIS IS ABSURD!

If the person doesn't WANT to be my friend, they can SIMPLY REJECT the request.

So, WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO BLOCK ME AND PENALIZE me and users LIKE ME who only want to be friendly and grow a FRIEND base? The practice of such, on your part, is ABSURD! PLEASE respond.

Customer Rating

I am Facebook user. But my Facebook account is block. I am try every think but I can't unblock it. Please help me. Also, someone is using my Facebook account by changing password and contact no. I want to deactivate this account please help me before it gets blocked again.

Last week someone has made a profile using my name my date of birth and even my photo and has sent a friend request to me I wondered this a terrible thing and of course it would be simply because:

(1) someone else is making or using my name

(2) If it is a Facebook account there could be some serious information that is being exposed about me that is not true

(3) Whatever is being written in this account could cause me to lose my job or not be able to obtain a new job.

So I ask and am very concerned how does one stop the false accounts being made and destroying privacy and embarrassment. I need to unblock this profile and stop people from creating these fake accounts.

Customer Rating

i have recently reported a group that has been set up with the sole aim of targeting one individual with horrible abusive comments,photos,lies being spread over facebook.I know for a fact that i am not the only person who has reported this and so far nothing has been done to prevent these people from targeting this girl.its disgusting and shamefull that facebook is allowing this to happen,and i am appauled at the length of time this group has been allowed to continue with these attacks.I have e-mailed the support dashboard with no reply,surprise surprise,Whats more i cannot view my status of the report as stated in you help section and neither can i find any other way of making contact with anyone from facebook to discuss the matter.It would be much appreciated if someone could contact me regarding this matter as i fully intend to continue with my complaints until the matter is resolved.

Dear Sir / Mam,

my name is Tarannum Naziya. There is one guy who is using my photo and my name on facebook and he is male person. He has made fake id of my name (Shaikh Tarannum ) and using it. he has also mentioned my college name which is SNDT University.

Please let me know what should i do to remove the fake id of my name. As i do not want my photo on facebook where everybody is commenting.

Kindly help as soon as possible..

Regards,
Tarannum

Customer Rating

Quite recently I have started receiving notices to slow down, I am posting too fast. This is very disturbing & more disturbing is the fact that many of my friends are starting to receive the same message.

The majority of my posts deal with; earthquakes, volcanos, tsunamis, geology, geoengineering, other natural & manmade disasters, food & medical recall notifications, medicine, etc.

Those posts are put there to educate people &/or make them aware of dangerous &/or life threatening situations. Saving ONE ( or more) persons life with one (or more) of my posts, is my purpose.

Three other people experiencing the same thing with FB are people that do the same thing.

I think you need to SERIOUSLY rethink what you are doing...I see pleanty of people posting massive posts about "nothing". I anxiously await your response.

Customer Rating

My name is Ogonna Tyna Innocent-Nwaubor,a nigerian. About six weeks ago,I tried logging into my facebook account and discovered that I have been temporarily blocked, reasons is that I am using fake account and ID. They requested for any form of identification and my husband forwarded a copy of my international passport twice which they acknowleged that they recieved and said I will recieve a mail soon from them. That soon is becoming eternity. I have written to them through a link in the mail and they never replied.I have messages and notifications pending. It is affecting me negatively because there are some link that it is only facebook that connected us. I will really appreciate if the account is activated. Eager to hear from you.

Customer Rating

I have been receiving emails from Facebook every 10 minutes for the past 3 days after inadvertently clicking on an ad to join. This is harrassment. I have tried using the Facebook website to fix this situation but the seemingly correct option to submit a request to stop receiving correspondence from them does not produce any results - it just sends me back to the previous page without allowing me to actually log a complaint and have my email removed from their database...although my email should not even be there! Please help!!

Companies Like Facebook