Customer Satisfaction Results

Facebook

Complaint Department

Filed by Complaints Department on Jun 23, 2011
Consumer Rating

When I try to log into Facebook it says roadblock. Its said thanks for reporting this problem ‘LaydeeLayka. I have submitted my surcrity report and facebook Team have not replyed yet to my emails. I sent a picture of my I.D and everything. I want my facebook to be unblocked. They state they locked it so no one else can log into my facebook if its not me. They say they are investigating but they aren’t fast enough! They can see clearly that I have been logging onto my facebook from this same computer for the past months now. I WANT MY FACEBOOK UNBLOCKED!

14 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Facebook?

Compare Facebook to Similar Social Websites more...

Facebook Customer Feedback Trending Now

180 Facebook consumers have created complaints against Facebook to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Facebook complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Facebook corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

A scammer hit me up using a fake name. He stole this ladies phone and was talking to me had my name on the list for free money then tells me have to pay 700.00 for the money. I don't want to claim my winning money, I am putting a law suit in.

Consumer Rating

I merged my personal account into a fan page with my old fan page, creating a new one www.facebook.com/raizapedia; but now I cannot post, like, share or comment on anything. I have been deleted from all the groups I was a member in, and my friends cannot find me either. Somehow, I still get updates in my wall. I have been trying for months to fix this with no success. I even created an alias account to be able to update and share on the page, because Facebook would not let me use my email, claiming it already has an account registered (the ghost account), but this is to complicated and confusing for my contacts.

I write to you in the hopes of getting some answers, since the system is asking me to approve an update for managing the page from my personal account, which is impossible at this moment. All this situation has made me consider closing all my business on Facebook because it is too complicated and ineffective to communicate with my followers on this platform. I would really appreciate some technical support .

Consumer Rating

I was simply playing a facebook game app DoubleU Casino... all of a sudden I could not log into the game. I kept getting the error messages "too many connections. Please try again later" soooo.. I log out and my wife logs in and has no problem playing the same game I seem to be "banned" from. I log back into my account and guess what... the same error messages keeps popping up. I have violated zero terms or conditions. It just seems FB has decided to block me from playing. I can play the same game app from my phone without a problem

Consumer Rating

I want to open my Facebook e-mails on my kaiserLA65@hotmail.com and your personnel tend to give me ERROR Message For Security Reasons your account is Temp. Locked. Fix this problem now or I will have to take Legal action against your company. The text message to me is "BOGUS" I never had this problem ever before till now. Fix it Immediately. Soon.

Consumer Rating

I was sent a friend request from a woman in Florida City, FL . At first I accepted her as a friend. We then we began to chat back and forth to with one another. She kept sending me a few friend requests, before I even accepted her). asked me if I'd help her distribute the $5.2 million dollars that her late husband left her. I want you to know that she even told me that she was going to give me a security code, so that the person who was caring for her could give to me, so I could get the money from her. I befriended her because of what she was asking me to do. She went on saying the Lord had given her my name. Also that her late husband worked for the Chevron Oil and Gas company in the UK. I don't trust her and I don't want her to scam anyone else about this.

Consumer Rating

i called my friends to get the access codes i sent to recover my account and none of them received anything. Are you making fun of people Facebook. How can i lose my account when i log in at 12:30 and i get a message 10 hours later that im kicked out of my account and my password was changed 4 hours before i logged in with my password that i have....is this some kind of stupid joke or do you want to delete my Facebook account and thank you i lost all my access to emails sites and all i had because i trusted you with my email phone number and many other thing. Thank you again I will never trust you again and also i don't have a phone number now because of you.

Consumer Rating

Earlier today I receive an email from facebook team and they kept asking me to down load my photo ID and I had recently explain to facebook team that I'm not allowed to give out any personal information at this time and yet they still keep bothering me about this. I did ask them in the request to please delete my face book account. I'm getting little upset about this each when I explain to facebook team that I'm not allowed to down download any personal information can you please tell me what do you suggest I should do? when they asked to down load my state Id which I told them I'm not allowed help.

Consumer Rating

A person by the name of Gary Shelley forwarded a link on April 18, that he had received from Rantlifestyles. It was a video that protrayed a drunken women at a liquor store and an associate trying to help her. The caption said "Need help in aisle 3." Mr. Shelley added a comment that said - This looks like Sue from across the street. He is referring to me and he has 86 friends that all saw this - and some of those people I know. That is insulting and degrading. I think you should warn him that this is an invasion of my privacy and extremely rude.

Consumer Rating

My brother passed away on March 24, 2015 and since then his pictures turned into a memorial unfortunately one of his friends was able to figure out his password in and blocked me from my brother I need to know how to fix this as no one has a legal right to do that please tell me.

Consumer Rating

I have been on facebook for four years. I use it for business purposes. Now facebook does not allow "fake names". And requested I send in picture ID which i did. I never got a response back and over 4 days I kept sending my ID over and over again. Still nothing. No response... still blocked. It hurts my pocket for 4 days. Then I realized that they had emailed me to tell me to send photo ID and I responded to that email with another copy of my ID. About 6 hours later, they reopened my account. The MINUTE I logged on, they asked me to verify again! So I did..... and for no reason whatsoever, they are preventing me from posting in groups for two weeks. Ok, At this point it doesnt matter as long as im online. I will deal with no being able to post in groups. This is was last night.. Now today, Im online just chatting. Not posting or anything, and amazingly im asked to verify by my friends pictures. No problem. I start to type in the names of my friends pictures but facebook is not letting me submit the names. Instead of using firefox, I log on from IE and they tell me I have tried to verify too many time within the hour! I swear to god, dictators do not have as many stupid rules as facebook! They should be sued for harassment!

Consumer Rating

Someone has set up a dummy account and has contacted my friends with a scam. I deactivated my account but need to have the dummy account deactivated.

Consumer Rating

I can't afford to use the mobile app for Facebook. I need to use it on my laptop. Facebook laptop version states I don't have an account. Facebook has old information and refuses to allow me to use it. I have to prove myself for security reasons. I don't need to do that I downloaded a picture, that's enough. You're forcing me to cancel Facebook. How can I stay in contact with my family?

Consumer Rating

One person on "You know you're from Las Animas If" site was posting and promoting his photography and I complained. The Administrator didn't like me complaining about her friend and blocked me from the site. I was told that I was the only one complaining and to stop "Making Trouble". I continued to complain on Facebook proper and the abuse finally stopped. The Administrator refuses to let me back on the site because I won't "Be Nice." I told her I would make one final request for her to restore my privileges or I would file a formal complaint with you. I guess she thinks there is nothing you can do. Would you kindly resolve this dilemma as I don't think this person understand the duties of an Administrator. The Las Animas site is dear to me and I need your help to get back on the site.

Consumer Rating

I responded to an advert on Facebook unfortunately I have been scammed for 100 pounds that I cannot afford. The company is Sheridan labs they offer a trial course of tablets nothing obvious in advert that shows you must cancel in 14days or a further shipment will be sent at a cost of 99 95 needless to say money has gone no shipment not that I want it . After speaking on the phone they say they will refund money but after reading a very long list of complaints on the web site it is obvious this company is all about a scam.no sign of company name on packaging complicated off shore banking.please stop the adverts as they have caused a great deal of distress in this house and it would seem a lot more as well

Consumer Rating

My account has been deactivated. I got married last February and changed my name to add my married name, De Sutton. It has been like this for over a year and today, for some reason, the guys from Facebook decided to deactivate it. This is very inconvenient for me as this is the main way I keep in contact with my friends and family. Since being married, my husband and I moved leaving behind family and friends a couple states away. I am upset and deflated that my mainstream communication with friends and family has been "deactivated" by the people of Facebook. Activate my account now!

Consumer Rating

For over a year I have been the subject of a Facebook hate campaign that has devastated my name and life ,and not only was I discriminated against by the police despite I being made aware of these acts by a neighbor but I attempted to contact Facebook and give details of the names of the individuals.This has been extreme and harmful in every way and due to nothing being done both slanderous and highly personal matters have got into the general community and I was informed via someone that from Facebook my ex wife or her friends have said things of an incriminating manner.I don't need to repeat the harm done and those who have read their public posts have led to a witch hunt, and the polices discrimination has added to it. There is laws over this and unless I contact Facebook or have the means to do so and as they have the means to investigate past posts by these individuals I don't know what to do.

Consumer Rating

This is the fifth time my friends have been viewing attachments that was not send in by me. Please can you remove all those attachments or advise me on what to do. This is not very good as I use Facebook for professional communication purposes as well with work. I need your help in eradicating this hackers!

Consumer Rating

A Facebook user has made misleading and defamatory remarks about us on her posts (we are not Facebook subscribers). We had asked her several years ago to not say anything about us on her Facebook page(s). She even has her son doing this, so much so she has received a cease and desist directive from our attorney! If she doesn't stop, we will be forced to seek all remedies available to us. Please tell her and her son to cease these posts IMMEDIATELY!!

Consumer Rating

Truth be told I have been content, not happy, with facebook. Until now, now I am very unhappy. It seems facebook in its infinate wisdom has decided my friend Marty is no longer Maggical. I am referring to the fact that facebook will not let you pick your name, really? Marty has been Maggical Marty for as long as he has been on Facebook, he is as recognized by this moniker as I am by Irene. If facebook could give a good reason for this decision it would be helpful but it is impossible to get acknoledgement from a real person, when dealing with facebook.... it doesn't happen. I can say this because there is no way a person would waste their time and energy with such a ridiculous campaign.

Consumer Rating

Truth be told i have been content, not happy, with facebook. Until now, now I am very unhappy. It seems facebook in its infinate wisdom has decided my friend Marty is no longer Maggical. I am referring to the fact that facebook will not let you pick your name, really? Marty has been Maggical Marty for as long as he has been on Facebook, he is as recognized by this moniker as i am by Irene. If facebook could give a good reason for this decision it would be helpful but it is impossible to get acknoledgement from a real person, when dealing with facebook.... it doesn't happen. I can say this because there is no way a person would waste their time and energy with such a ridiculous campaign.

Contact the Facebook Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Facebook. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 1 Hacker Way
    • Menlo Park
    • CA 94025
  • I want to call the Facebook customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

650-543-4800
  • I need to visit the Facebook company website. What is their website address?