Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Christine James
Jun 23, 2011
Poor

When I try to log into Facebook it says roadblock. Its said thanks for reporting this problem ‘LaydeeLayka. I have submitted my surcrity report and facebook Team have not replyed yet to my emails. I sent a picture of my I.D and everything. I want my facebook to be unblocked. They state they locked it so no one else can log into my facebook if its not me. They say they are investigating but they aren’t fast enough! They can see clearly that I have been logging onto my facebook from this same computer for the past months now. I WANT MY FACEBOOK UNBLOCKED!

Have you had problems with Facebook?

Compare Facebook to Similar Social Websites more...

Top 197 Reviews about Facebook

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Facebook customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

There is a hate campaign going on about me! Death threats and people going to my previous address looking for me. I can't disable my account as I have forgotten which email and password I used years ago to open it. It is stating that I'm a puppy Farmer!!! And "breed dogs to death" which is absolutely NOT true. Police informed me there is no way of contacting Facebook about this and in 4 days 2,000 people have accessed my account. IT'S A DISGRACE THAT THIS CAN HAPPEN TO AN INNOCENT PERSON!!

Horrible

I was sending a message to my friend Linda Nieding on the chat line. She then sent back Tex asking if I new she had won 200,000 dollars and that when she signed for her money from ups, she saw my name and I had won money. I told her no. She said that he was online now, and gave me his address. https://www.facebook.com/gabriel.robert.34 he tex back out I had to fill out a for wich i did, before I could get the money I had to send him 3,000. I led him on. Tonight I called my friend and she new nothing about this. Someone had been using her picture and request she re request. Would u please look into this for me.

Horrible

4 days later to reply to a possible threat of someone blowing someone else up and this is the reply I get -

Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the comment you reported for containing credible threat of violence and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.

here's the threat - http://postimg.org/image/r73xau2qd/

Now if this isn't violating their TOS I don't know what ever will, and to take 4 days to respond.
It IS seeming more and more likely that to breach their TOS one must actually cause bodily harm, That's not acceptable and 'they' are allowing violence to be incited. What a joke! Unless you get in their face and really abuse them they won't and don't take any action. Totally unacceptable, and they should be held accountable before someone actually does (if not already) get killed!

Horrible

A former yard worker is using my name and neighborhood on a FB page (he says he did not set up). Facebook ....says his page is fraudulent and it lists my name and home as his place of employment. I have had to call the Police because I think he has been selling drugs out of my house. there is a photo of him in dress clothes outside my driveway and he lists my house in my neighborhood on a weekend that I was out of town. There was no reason for him to be here. Police think this is the way to let people knoewwhere to find him. I live in a gated community and people drive up to see him often. I want my name.

Poor

Why did can't I log into my Facebook. Its been 3 days and its telling me that we'll look over your documents then get back to you with a decisions. And now y'all have not got back to me yet and still can't access my Facebook. Can someone please can let me know what's going on and what did I do for this to happen?

Poor

I was using Facebook as a tool to promote my business and did the occasional boost post which I thought was costing me around $20 odd dollars, however it has cost me over $3000 in posts as apparently in the user agreement is states that they can increase the charges without notice. How is this fair and how can I get at least some of my money back? They just keep brushing me off. Although it is in their policy their policy is not in laymans terms and needs to be read by a solicitor. Who does that. You agree to things believing in a business partnership in good faith and they rip you off with the fine print. It may legal but is deceptive and unethical. Anyone else have this problem with facebook at all? What did you do about it?

Poor

Ok I can't just sit back and wait for 48hrs, that's too long. I have reported someone on Facebook for a possible threat, they have said they would blow someone up if they didn't like something of theirs. This is not funny in the slightest given this day and age. The possibility of someone blowing someone else up should not take more than 24hrs, even that is too long, that possible threat could have already been carried out for all we know, and they have let it ride for so long without a response. I would hate it if this threat was actually carried out and by someone so young. I have a picture of the comments made and the person responsible for it and yet, they take their jolly time.

Horrible

This is my complaint that Facebook charged me $1898.37 for ads that I didn’t order. I have two emails (two accounts) with Facebook. Both of these emails are my accounts and I am the only owner of these Facebook pages. I tried to contact their ads department and help centers but never received intelligible answers.

It appears that Facebook people don’t read my letters or don’t understand their duties. Please help me to receive a refund for ads that I didn’t order. I have sent them all confirmations of their erroneous charges but it seems that they cannot understand anything in their activities.

Horrible

We play games on Facebook and have purchased credits for those games in the past, so they have our credit card numbers. Someone has charged over $18,000.00 on my husband's business account for these Facebook credits and it wasn't us!

I am on social security and his business makes a limited amount of money and we have to be careful. So someone at Facebook has hacked into our account. I have tried several times to have our credit cards removed with no success. I don't know what else to do. We have gone to the bank and they are going to do their part in our situation. We want our credit cards off Facebook!

Horrible

Facebook's policies NEED to be updated. I made a report on ANZAC today regarding the burning of the Australian flag from someone else's page. That person is/was inciting violence by asking the world to burn said flag. Facebook replied with - it doesn't violate our TOS.

So if inciting violence and hate isn't against their TOS (which it is, if you look it up), hateful language and violence ARE against their TOS. SO what the hell, what does it take to violate them? Full on outright abuse to make them wake up?

Poor

I play candy crush saga. I am currently on level 305. It is difficult but I was about to win when it just disappeared. This is happened before and I don't know why . I know they would like to pay . but if you are capable you shouldn't have too. Frustrated.

Horrible

I am not a member of Facebook, and I just received a text on my phone from adriana243@winwolf.ca. that's all that came across my phone and this was the message. I saw your pic on Facebook, your cute.. text me so we can chat. I'm Adriana :)

I sent a text back saying Curious as to how you got my number. I received no response. Then I sent another text saying Now that you have my number you can forget you know it because I don't do Facebook.

I want to know how someone gets my personal cell number when I have never been on Facebook in my LIFE. I have people telling me there is an Angie Pate on Facebook that looks just like me well that isn't me. The police is next on my list. Sign non Facebook user

Horrible

I have recently updated my Facebook app, and everything was normal until I tried to log in. At this point, Facebook demanded that I provide ID to confirm who I was, stating that if the ID does not match the name on my profile then it would not allow me access.

There are a few problems with this
1. I have added the middle name 'crusade' to my profile to mark me out from other Nathan Ellis's in the world and there are a few. This was because I liked that middle name and so my friends could find me easier. However, my passport does not have this name stated on it.... so by my reckoning Facebook will have an issue with this.

2. Facebook is taking its sweet time over this.... so far it has been 4 days since I have had access to my account and it is to the point where I can not contact certain friends as the only contact I have with them is through Facebook

3. The best has been saved to last, Facebook should not be allowed to ask people for proof of Identification as it breaks international laws, Facebook is in a lot of countries to which they do not have any power over or in, for instance I live in the UK Facebook is an American company. I am not nor will ever be an American citizen and therefore I am not required to produce ID on demand.

I am making this call to all others that are suffering in the same way to share there stories, and those of you who still have Facebook access to share these stories on our behalf to make sure other people do not fall into the same difficulties.

Horrible

A person without my permission created a facebook page using my business name of DOC ROX, it is associated to a Pam Beaton with a gmail address. She refuses to take the page down, I can not create a page with MY business name and my business is not being served with proper information regarding my schedule and events. I have complained, and my wife has complained also to facebook with absolutely NO results. I want that page closed down.

Bad

Someone on Facebook was immature and reported my name as fake. I added my middle name to my account. The next morning I'm locked out because someone reported my name AGAIN and I am very pissed. I do not appreciate being harassed over my name. My legal and birth name is correct. I use Facebook to keep in touch with family, we are a military family so we travel a lot. I also have irreplaceable photos on my account that I do not have anywhere else. I have sent in a photo of my birth certificate, marriage license, as well as military ID as proof of my name. I want this issue resolved immediately, and my account unlocked. This is harassment and I am not afraid to take legal action if this issue remains in resolved and my account stays locked.

Bad

People reported my picture of the wedding and you made me remove it. I report a group that is all about children and having their way with them and you tell me it doesn't violate your standards. Facebook has a double standard or not standard when it comes to their moderation policy.

Bad

A scammer hit me up using a fake name. He stole this ladies phone and was talking to me had my name on the list for free money then tells me have to pay 700.00 for the money. I don't want to claim my winning money, I am putting a law suit in.

Horrible

I merged my personal account into a fan page with my old fan page, creating a new one www.facebook.com/raizapedia; but now I cannot post, like, share or comment on anything. I have been deleted from all the groups I was a member in, and my friends cannot find me either. Somehow, I still get updates in my wall. I have been trying for months to fix this with no success. I even created an alias account to be able to update and share on the page, because Facebook would not let me use my email, claiming it already has an account registered (the ghost account), but this is to complicated and confusing for my contacts.

I write to you in the hopes of getting some answers, since the system is asking me to approve an update for managing the page from my personal account, which is impossible at this moment. All this situation has made me consider closing all my business on Facebook because it is too complicated and ineffective to communicate with my followers on this platform. I would really appreciate some technical support .

Bad

I was simply playing a facebook game app DoubleU Casino... all of a sudden I could not log into the game. I kept getting the error messages "too many connections. Please try again later" soooo.. I log out and my wife logs in and has no problem playing the same game I seem to be "banned" from. I log back into my account and guess what... the same error messages keeps popping up. I have violated zero terms or conditions. It just seems FB has decided to block me from playing. I can play the same game app from my phone without a problem

Bad

I want to open my Facebook e-mails on my kaiserLA65@hotmail.com and your personnel tend to give me ERROR Message For Security Reasons your account is Temp. Locked. Fix this problem now or I will have to take Legal action against your company. The text message to me is "BOGUS" I never had this problem ever before till now. Fix it Immediately. Soon.

Contact the Facebook Complaint Department