Facebook

Most Popular Complaint about Facebook

Posted by Complaints Department on Feb 23, 2013
Customer Rating

Facebook Will Be Back Soon Facebook is down for required maintenance right now, but you should be able to get back on within a few minutes. In the meantime, read more about why you’re seeing this message. Thanks for your patience as we improve the site. This Error is about my facebook account. please fix it

Did Facebook provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Facebook?

2.08 out of 5

Website

www.facebook.com

More Facebook Complaints

Customer Rating

When I try to log into Facebook it says roadblock. Its said thanks for reporting this problem ‘LaydeeLayka. I have submitted my surcrity report and facebook Team have not replyed yet to my emails. I sent a picture of my I.D and everything. I want my facebook to be unblocked. They state they locked it so no one else can log into my facebook if its not me. They say they are investigating but they aren’t fast enough! They can see clearly that I have been logging onto my facebook from this same computer for the past months now. I WANT MY FACEBOOK UNBLOCKED!

Customer Rating

Hi, I was in a relationship with someone on facebook. She lives in a different country than me and i thought we had something special. It was great at first, people were congratulating us and happy for us. But things went down hill after a while. One day we would be close online and the next day she would push me away for simple excuses. I admitted i cheated on her because she was picking fights with people over simple comments and posts and i was tired of being caught in the middle. There is no excuse for what i did i admit my wrongs publicly for everyone to see. But it was never enough for her. I tried to make her happy, giving her access to my accounts, letting her control who i can add and message. Things like that.We kept on breaking up, getting together often. I broke up with her finally on Xmas eve because she was told i was cheating on her with 4 women, accusing them of sex vidchatting them on facebook. She then went on to verbally abuse them but will not take responsibility of being wrong there.

I know i never did and those mentioned to her never did too. I did wrong in the past but i need advice. People are messaging me then sending her partial messages saying i sex chatted them. She has posted on her facebook page the partial messages sent to her. She also accuses me of being in love with a paedophile in another country. A few days ago, she sent me messages telling me she was going to jump off a bridge. She is constantly getting lies fed to her and believing them. She never jumped off a bridge (I admit i did say after the event on Xmas eve because i was angry. There is no excuse for that). But is wanting revenge on me for things i never did but is being told i did. She said there is evidence of me vid chatting women on facebook behind her back. I never did but apparently there is evidence saying i did. She is getting facebook admins on me along with other people. I have taken screen shots of her messages and posts in the event i need to prove i am telling the truth. Since then things got even more worse.

She has threatened people and when i warned them about her threats, my account was shut down and i can't prove my identity. Apparently she has been gloating that she has facebook admin on her side, my ip address has been flagged by facebook and one of the admins has been apparently getting women to friend me and set me up to gather evidence against me. I admit my mistakes and have fell for some of the set ups. She is now harassing other people on facebook and getting away with it. She has many accounts, mostly by the name Jaimie cousins. You need to set this right facebook as u have set a scene where she is now intimidating, threatening and harassing people and getting away with it. She says there is a conspiracy against her but there is non other than what she creates. All i want to do is post and make friends, not be accused of things i never did.

Customer Rating

Toyota is responsible for a broken oil cap. I took it to them and they are telling me it's because my mechanic doesn't have the right tool. Of course he did. Who are they to say. Putting the blame on someone else
We have been customers of Toyota for over 15 years
Very disappointed. It cost us 120.00 more for Toyota mistske

Customer Rating

I am baffled as to why I am blocked from Facebook postings. I was responding to my friends request regarding my cousin Karen in California who recently passed away from Cancer. After writing that I found out that I am blocked on Facebook. Now if discussing cancer that metastasized to the brain which resulted in the death of my cousin the day after Thanksgiving is offensive, then Facebook needs to reexamine what is offensive.
I am extremely disappointed in the action and expect a resolution within one day.
Jamie Zabicki

Customer Rating

I am a member of Broughton Cheetham group website on facebook.

I love these Salford chat groups, talking about past times, Looking at old photos, my memory it reminds.
But now I feel shaken, for sharing them as well, Facebook have now banned, so I feel I must tell.
Someone who doesn’t know me, nor do I know them, feels the right to report, for sharing with a friend.
It seems such a gutless act for a Salfordian to do, saying he owns photographs, knowingly it’s untrue.
I abide by the rules, not deliberately doing any harm, but feel that Facebook is unfair, by setting off the alarm.
Facts should be given, with a hint of proof of the wrong, not instant banishment from a lying wagging tongue.

Sorry it’s in rhyme but Facebook have banned me for breach of copyright. which in my opinion is untrue.
It is now coming out that the same person who reported me, as reported others on the site who have had permission to use photographs or actually own the photographs.

Yours – Thomas West

Customer Rating

my some photos are not showing in my facebook account that are some old but important and memorable pics …

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Rohit Dixit on 03/18/2014 at IP address 117.205.85.163 using our Facebook complaint form. This opinions contained in this Facebook customer review titled, “photos” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

The name of this facebook book page in small community-based ” avonmore uncensored ” I think is reckless, senseless, immature and goes against facebook policy.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Dave Desimone on 03/11/2014 at IP address 71.60.187.210 using our new facebook. group in my hometown called Avonmore uncensured complaint form. This opinions contained in this new facebook. group in my hometown called Avonmore uncensured customer review titled, “of all things not to be uncensured a small towns facebook page” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I am a Lawyer practising for the last 10 years at the Calcutta High Court. Today in the evening as I opened my Facebook Account standing in my name i.e PARTHA SARATHI BANERJEE, I was told that one of my Photos has been deleted by Facebook because of Facebook Rules violation. I don’t know of any such Photo which I had uploaded. Then again after a few minutes I received another message saying that another of my Photos has been deleted by Facebook because of violation of the rules and that I have been blocked for the next 7 days from uploading any photos. I am not aware of any such photo which has been uploaded by me which violated any Facebook norms.

In this regard kindly let me know which are the two photos uploaded by me which have been deleted and why. Your urgent response in this regard is highly solicited.

Customer Rating

I have the honour to once agian request you that below complaint so far not resolved by the facebook please take action agianst facebook for giving tention in the matter. Please read the below complaint. Thanks. Dear Sir, I am using facebook for some years now facebook I want to complaint that this error came to me every time which is incorrect. “Subscription Limit Reached You can only have a maximum of 50 status update subscriptions. You currently have 50 subscriptions”. I have only 30 and every time this above error came and I am disturbed with this all please rectify my error I will be thankful to you as facebook support team dont reply any email or complaint.

Customer Rating

I’ve seen my email but there is no notice why my facebook account is blocked. Facebook is where I communicate with friends and family, also with my colleagues. I hope my facebook account reactivated. So far, I always write lots of good reviews about facebook in my own webs many is often accessed by the Indonesia. I can only guess maybe my mistake why my facebook account is blocked because I always confirm every friend recommended to me. If it was my fault then I will not repeat it again and more selective in adding friends. Forgive my limitations in speaking English.

Hopefully you will receive an explanation and my apology and willing to open my facebook account again because facebook very important for the continuity of my communication with friends and family. Greetings from Indonesia.

Customer Rating

I still cant upload videos,videos that are of my own creation not someone elses. I have a You Tube account that has over 35 of my own videos. I cant even get on my facebook account and have done nothing wrong that facebook should not allow me to upload my own videos.i think Im going to delete my account forever if this issue is not resolved. i have already went to You Tube as the results of facebooks actions against me.I DID NOTHING WRONG! So why has facebook screwed up my facebook account. Guess you just want to mess with someone.

Im trying to create a musicians page but there is no point because facebook will not let me upload my original song videos…i guess I will Delete my account altogether since facebook is ignoring my complaint…Explain what i did to deserve this treatment?

Customer Rating

Imgoing to permanently delete my facebook account because you are UNFAIR in your treatment to me and I cant upload any videos and i can barely get on my profile…Ive asked facebook to correct this problem but all facebook did is ignore my problem. i write my own music and put up my own videos/facebook found a video that mistakenly uploaded with the rest of my videos and for this facebook will not let me upload videos…this is fine im going to delete my account. i have my own You Tube account now and it has been a blast. if facebook hadnt wrongfully treated me like some sort of criminal.

I would stay on facebook but since facebook will do nothing to fix my problems i am going to DELETE MY ACCOUNT and fool with my You Tube account,Im going to advise all my friends to pull off facebook and set them up a You Tube channel. i did nothing to get this treatment from facebook so ADIOS TO FACEBOOK!

Customer Rating

My mail id is manojkumar_mp@yahoo.com registered in facebook. From today iam not able to see MORE detailed contents in my facebook (ie) iam not able to accesss all the comments in my facebook. It is not accessing full in detail. o be precise when u open facebook, in the bottom there is a ”more” option. when u click it all the contents of the facebook and msg’s can be seen sent by each and every memeber of friend in ur list. It is not accessing since today morning. Pls. somebody look into and rectify ASAP.

Customer Rating

I cant get on my facebook,everytime it says aborted. i have deactivated my account this morning…I would like to know why facebook has my page messed up where i cant even get on.I would like everything on my account deleted or this problem fixed. i was accused wrongfully of a copyright infringement over a month ago and my facebook has not worked right since…I did nothing wrong, everyone shares videos from You Tube ect….I would like to be able to put up a new facebook account, something is wrong with the one I just deactivated. Ive since went to You Tube and created an account for my music.

I am a songwriter musician and i made videos for my facebook friends to watch all the videos were my material. I could not even get on my facebook it kept aborting it!

Customer Rating

In the last couple of days, my Facebook account has been acting funny. Certain statuses are acting strange…. My Facebook “profile” is completely missing– my Facebook “Friends” are present on moment and then I have none the next, though I continue to read their posts — And my notifications are there and then they are not. On occasion I note that a post I submitted is not posted. Also…. After having moved out of my Facebook profile I sometimes find myself back there again. I need to know if I’m being hacked — or is there another cause for these uncomfortable interruptions.

Customer Rating

Dear facebook, every day for 3 weeks ive been trying to go on my facebook account ive tried to change my account settings and security settings so no one can go on but when i go on facebook it keeps kicking me off and putting me straight to google i can only go on my facebook to go on and log of ither that or it will kick me off its raelly making me upset because i have alot of important things on thier and i need help or i can sue it because facebook is easy for people to hack into. The reason i think i caint go onto my facebook for a long amount of time is because your security on that site sucks, someone has ither messed up my facebook, hacked it, or the site of facebook just sucks.

i want this fixed soon i have two facebook accounts now becuase of this problem and i hope you can somehow email me or contact me threw my other facebook to tell me what you can do.

sincerly,
Cierra stewart

p.s.
if this isent fixed soon im going to contact the maker of facebook which im trying to do, ill be very upset about this securty falure and tell him exactly what i have said here once i find him. im not thretaning im just trying to get my facebook account back please take this and think about it.

Customer Rating

I can not able to access my facebook account because I have been blocked for 30 days for sending friend requests. By logging this problems shows on the login screen. Final Warning – Friend Requests Blocked for 30 Days. Your friend requests and facebook messages have been blocked for 30 days because you’ve been contacting people against their wishes. If you continue to ignore these warnings, you will permanently lose the ability to send facebook friend requests. Please help in this regards, I would like the ability back to send facebook friend requests on the website soon.

Customer Rating

There are a shocking amount of blasphemous groups on facebook that are really disrespectful and say horrible things about Christianity. I find it very upsetting that facebook would allow these groups and I am asking them to remove any blasphemous groups from facebook that say bad things about religious groups. It really is shocking what these blasphemous groups on facebook say about Christianity and other religions.

Customer Rating

Hello, my names are Kenneth Okoase , I am a regular user of facebook. today 29-mar-2011 about 10:30 I logged into my facebook account and found out that the facebook login showed that my account was disabled. If this is how facebook does things by disabling account without a any rational reasons given to users is quit strange. If you think it is rational to let me know why, you can please send me an email to my yahoo address and correct my facebook disabled login account soon. I do expect you, to use your good offices to ensure a good relationship with the public. My regards to you folks at facebook if you read this. I enjoy using facebook but don’t quite understand how you can just quit an account and not say anything to us.

Companies Like Facebook

Thanks for your feedback..!

Sorry. Please try again later..!