Facebook Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

697+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Facebook corporate: 650-543-4800

My facebook account shamseerthazhe@yahoo.in is disabled
Pleas enabled my facebook account
I apologize my mistake
My post any person distubed iam realy sory my mistake I apologize my mistake
Pleas enabled my facebook account shamseerthazhe@yahoo.in pleas

My account disable by mistake

I filed a complaint a short time ago against MATT BOB {Matthew McCann} and have not received any return in put from you folk on this matter. I have a hearing on this matter and hope I can receive the video prior to this date so that my lawyer may review it.

Steve Cullison

I am sick and tired of the constant waiting.i have taken pics with my drivers license to confirm my identity.twenty times.i have an old email but use my phone number as id.you guys disabled my account and its,total garbage.i was not contacted what i did no warnings and I am a veteran you treat veteran a like this?I have my phone number on my old account.12342324031.new phone number. 13307756215. How do i confirm when I am blocked huh. I am going to sue Facebook for discrimination. I am not a criminal and I have a special needs son that you guys tied my account up. I tried to make a new account you pull it off confirming my identity.7 years no trouble joined October 2011. I am sick of confirming. Do your jobs tell me what i did and how long I am blocked.criminals get treated better. If anything happens,to my son I'll sue the worker who disabled me and all of Facebook. I am going to let the veterans administration know how you treat military veterans..not cool. My son is my world. He is,special needs. Congress needs to be involved pretty shady. My regular email is Rumboldt77@yahoo.com. Robert rumbold. Contact me there i am using Yahoo search. Thanks

Everytime 1 of my friends post something about religion. It does not show up for 2 or 3 days. This is so UNACCEPTABLE. I have complained numerous times. I keep getting ignored.

Facebook doesn't deserve any stars from me. My name is ROBERT RUMBOLD AND I AM A UNITED STATES MILITARY VETERAN.. I fought for our country 6 years. I had my th account disabled for no reason. I am not told what i did or given any reason. It's bs. I am a veteran I am a responsible man. If i made a mistake I deserve to know what i did. 7 days you guys have chosen to disable me. I have sent my pics in and drivers license ss..card and I did this TEN TIMES. Totally idiotic. Once is enough. You know what i look like. So I have people to keep.in touch with you disable my account. No warnings no nothing. Don't know what ok did. You discriminated against a member of the armed forces. Is this how fb treats people including veterans.tell me what i did I'll correct it. Tell me how long I am off . I dont get response. I open a few new accounts one at a time you disabled them all and I used my name not fictional crap.i am sick of being treated like a piece of trash. Criminals get treated better. I even had some friends contacts tell you I am who I am. My disabled sons medicine is to be ordered on line but you guys DIDABLED MY PHONE AND IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY SON I'LL SUE FSCEBOOK FOR EBETUTHING AND I'LL OWN IT. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. I am totally pissed off. Thank you . I guess being a veteran doesn't matter. I deserve an explanation and by damn I better get one immediately.thank you. Robert Rumbold

My son and grandson were deer hunting and on their way home they saw 6 deer cross the road. They stopped and my grandson got out of my pick up and shot two of them. This is not legal thing to do in Pa. and I do not condone this kind of activity. A person that goes by MATT BOB {Mathew McCann} used his cell phone to video the act and report it to the game commission. I have no heart burn with that portion of the video or the report, but he followed my truck to my home and videoed and posted pictures of my property on face book. This took place on or about December 1 or 2. I am asking you folks to review if possible your files to see for your self and I am requesting that you send me a copy of it to my email address and if possible bar this person from using your system. I read most of the comments and they are all pointing to me being the person that committed the act. I assure you that I did not. One comment stated that I am a game commission hunter education instructor and I should be removed from that position and I was. Nothing was mentioned about my son or grandson in any of the comments. PS I am retired US Air Force. If you read them you will understand why I mentioned this.

just about once a week facebook changes my password and deny me access and I get a new password they tell me its no good and this being going on for 8 months now im sick and tired of this game I paid my bills don't owe them a penny i want my apps back now got a headache now its so tiring been trying for 3 hours enough please get me my app back

Sir
I install a Facebook account from my registered mobile number 7807318654 on .tha name of Harish Mandyal .my cover photo was shared by a user namely innocent shanu rajput to his account ,tha I uninstalled my Facebook account . now my cover photo has again loaded by user in the facebook account cuttexx shanu rajput .the above Facebook account user ,is single abeve Facebook by using my cover photo and sending use less messages and comments , to the girls . the facebook user ___cuttexx shanu rajput is using my photo and defaming my image in the society and some persons are treating me for the woring act ,which has not been committed by me please .help me

Hi My name is Shubham Pakhetra my facebook account has been hacked please help me to come my account. Someone using it. Please close this account. My hacked account is subham12385@yahoo.com please close this. I don't know who is this man. He is using my account without my permission. Someone wrong user and wrong person. . Please accept my report. My contact no is 9622347244

I saw an ad on Facebook on December 14th for a Talking Hamster. My fiance' fell in love with it so I secretly ordered her one for Christmas. My order totaled $26.20 with shipping. My order # was 28357.

On December the 18th, I received an email stating "my order is on the way", and was provided a tracking #994949120455, which I tried tracking, but nothing was found.

When the package still had not arrived by the 23rd, I again emailed them. They responded with a reply that it takes 3 to 5 weeks to receive shipment, and only then did I realize that this company is not located in the United States. They claimed the shipping time and their location was located in their ad...I surely did not see it, and, I no longer see their ad on Facebook.

I typed in, Namara Shop, on Facebook, and lo and behold, complaint after complaint about this company on Facebook, all the same as mine, including the phoney tracking numbers for shipments that never really existed.

And those who did finally get their shipment, guess what ? The product didn't work.

I am angry that Facebook allows these out of country scam artists to run ads, promise shipments have been made that never have, and provide fictitious tracking #'s for said shipments. Look at the complaints, including mine !!!

this is the 4th time I have complained. when I share any posts I can see them on my timeline. but nobody else can. this as been happening for months. shis is shocking. I cant even sent a Christmas message to my friends

My father's email lsachevster@gmail.com has been tagged to a profile which does not belong to him .PLEASE DELINK THE SAME FROM THE ACCOUNT OF Dayal DK where it is currently tagged . He is getting unwanted e mails. The email lsachevster@gmail.com beings to Brigadier Lajpat Rai Sachdev .A.V.S.M ( Retd ) Of the Indian ARMY

Saw an advert for slimming product 22.00. Ordered it then saw a lot of comments about how it is a fraud. Called my bank and the slimming pills are now 151.00?. If other people know this is a scam why haven t u stopped them advertising on facebook. I am a pensioner and I cannot afford this . I am at my wits end what do I do to get my money back

As I said very offended I am a veteran how dare you treat a veteran like this if I did something wrong tell me. If its acvounts fine one is enough I use my real name . Never lied to you guys. I am offended criminals get treated better. I am really thinking about a lawsuit against the person who disabled my account and the company. You never had issues with me. 7 years same account. I did try another account when I got hacked you took it off. Either tell me what i did and how long it's off. I want to open a new account if old one is not put back on. I have been discriminated against. You sent me to scammers who said yes open another account. I love Facebook. U disabled my phone total bs. I have sent a letter to mark zuckerberg. One of my friends is a personal friend of his. . I want him.to fire the people responsible for this

In the past 48 hours, Facebook have blocked my access to my own account on the pretext
that my name is incorrect (there are lots of people using psuedonyms on FB) but
presumably due to complaints leveled at me by the UK “charity”, Campaign Against Antisemitism,
a Zionist front that I have criticised, whose sole raison d’être is to undermine
Labour UK and Jeremy Corbyn by spreading lies about him and those on the left of the
party. The CAA avail themselves of a newly adopted definition of antisemitism (IHRA) that
defines criticism of Israel and Zionism, or of Jewish organisations and even Jews, as
antisemitic. While this definition has been criticised by scores of experts and is rejected by
many Jews, it has begun to be used to silence criticism of Israel and Facebook appear to
have no problem implementing this new definition, as long as they believe it is within their
rights or that Facebook members who fall foul of the new definition will not be able to take
them to court.

According to the European Digital Rights watchdog:

Facebook is currently under fire due, among other things, to the furore surrounding fake
news and the co-option of Facebook by terrorists. At a time when numerous critics have
concluded that Facebook divides us, Mark Zuckerberg now sees the platform’s future in its
“groups”. Therefore, the company is investing in a friendlier image.

One thing the company is doing, is trying to make its services safer for users, through the
expansion of its “Community Safety Team” and the launch of new functionalities, including
a designated area for groups’ rules of behaviour. On the face of it, a welcome development:
it is important to reflect on how platforms are designed. Which functions serve which
people? How can clever design at early stages of product development minimise the
amount of objectionable content being posted?

Of course, measures that make Facebook safer to use, are welcome. Still, this development leaves us feeling uneasy. By investing in “community leaders”, Facebook is meddling with society’s most essential category: its communities. It is an intervention we can do without. These are our prime objections:

Not a neutral conduit:

Facebook shapes interactions between you and your community, and between the
members of your community amongst one another. Sometimes, it does this explicitly, for
example by offering certain functions and not offering others. But it also does this invisibly,
by indirectly influencing your decisions, “nudging”. In both cases, the user has little or no
insight into how they are being ”guided”, not to mention that they have little or no control.
Facebook controls what may, and may not, be discussed: Do we really want to let our
freedom of expression be dependent on the terms and conditions of a multinational
corporation? Because it is Facebook that decides what is acceptable and what is not. The
company claims it wants to be a “friendly platform” that “brings people together”. That
automatically means the prohibition of certain types of statements. In the past Facebook
has, for example, considered it necessary to block cartoons of the Turkish president Recep
Tayyip Erdogan – they clearly didn’t bring people together enough! YouTube, in turn,
deemed it important to label LGBTQ-related content as not family-friendly. Platforms are
under increasing pressure to combat the spread of “undesirable content”, a term now being
applied to everything from copyrighted material to extremist propaganda and from
unpopular opinions to hate speech. If the current trend continues, we can expect to
encounter censorship on platforms with increasing frequency in the future.

Around the world, communities are doing important work and are taking a stand concerning
something they are passionate about. In doing so, they utilise the means available to them.
It pays to look critically at those means. Do they work equally well for all members of the
community? And where large platforms are involved, how can you prevent them from
becoming the gatekeeper between the members of the community?

Bits of Freedom struggles with this, too. They choose to use Facebook and Twitter, but with
some restrictions: They do not profile individuals through advertisements, nor do they
upload pictures of people or invite them to events. In addition, they invest in channels of
communication they control, such as their newsletter and email groups. Finally, they
organise gatherings offline. They realise their choice of communication channels work
better for some people than for others. For some, they might not work at all. If we want to
increase our ability to rally support for our issues, we need to find more diverse ways of
engagement. Where do we start?

(Contribution by Evelyn Austin, EDRi member Bits of Freedom, the Netherlands;
Translation by Nick Lakides)

****

Without naming names I would briefly like to refer to a conflict that arose between two
people who I have been following who should and could, in my opinion, join forces in the
face of a common cause. The first of these is a long-time Labour activist with strongly
critical views on the issue of Israel and Zionism who was recently expelled by the Labour
party’s watchdog accused of being an anti-semite or making anti-semitic statements or
criticising the new overly broad definition of anti-semitism.

It is difficult to know exactly what the accusations were and Labour UK have not offered any kind of opportunity for redress, leaving this individual to seek readmittance and possibly compensation or punitive damages through the courts. He has since made a strong stand against antisemitism and in the course of doing so, levelled accusations against other critics of Israel and Zionism, in an apparent effort to distance himself or regain his credibility. His efforts, through posts and threads on Facebook, led to heated discussion and recrimations and he has since shown himself unable to engage in intellectual or reasoned debate outside a narrowly defined range of topics. Thus, when engaging with others who pointed out that the influence of the “Jewish lobby” in Washington is hardly a secret, he refused to engage with the argument that Capitalism and Neoliberalism are not the only forces represented in the political arena and that nationalism and narrow ethnic interests can become closely aligned within Capitalist agendas.

It is a fact that accusations of a conspiracy of Jewish bankers and politicians was part of the anti-semitic tropes exploited by the Nazi’s. This individual therefore defined any attempt to discuss this subject as anti-semitic and those pursuing the discussion as antisemites. The second person I call to account is a well-known writer whose first work offers not just an incisive critique of Israel and Zionism, but also offers an incisive examination of concepts of Judaism, victimhood and identity. This book was, in my opinion, well written and thought out. But its message was not welcomed by the Jewish community and many Jews from both left and right of the political spectrum have since criticised the author and called him an anti-semite and the work antisemitic.

This treatment, though hardly unexpected, seems to have had a profound impact on the author who now disowns his “Jewish” side. Because his arguments seem to expose something about Judaism that corresponds to claims of a Jewish/Israeli conspiracy, rejection by many Jews and accusations of anti-semitism appear to have driven this author further to the right, to adopt some of the language and ideas of the “alt-right” and to claim he is a philosopher rather than an activist (and hence, that his new work is “post-political”). Unfortunately this person, just as the aforementioned one, also has personal quirks like attention seeking and an uncanny ability to avoid criticism so that he is not easy to debate with. One either agrees with him or not.

At this point I would like to introduce a third person, who embodies, for me, a possibility for
reconciliation that the former two individuals appear to reject. Her approach to accusations
of antisemitism is remarkable in that she both invites reasoned criticism and allows her
critics to speak (while remaining admirably calm, something I am not sure I could do) and
also embracing a radical new possibility for herself by creating a new dialogue highlighting
both her personal histor(ies) and historical continuit(ies) between slavery, racism, genocide,
holocaust and Israel’s human rights record and the Palestinian struggle for selfdetermination.
Needless to say her work also embodies ideas about gender and Feminism.

This third person has adopted a creative and inquiring approach that allows her audience to
engage with both the highly personal and subjective aspects of her subject and with the
social, historical and political dimensions of movements and struggles that span centuries.
Her approach is also decidedly un-intellectual, though certainly not without cognizance of
theoretical and ideological discourses. Rather, her one-woman show provides an
opportunity for her audience to situate themselves, their own place and the place of current
events, within a much larger framework than that afforded by ethnocentric, gendercentric,
euorocentric, Western centric discourses emphasising current concerns such as “the war
on terror” ethnic conflict, ‘democracy’ and ‘freedom’.

One possible benefit of this approach is that it neither necessitates distancing ourselves
from our ‘ancestry’ and inherited culture, or adopting a fundamentalist idealist stance that
requires us to reject a priori criticism that “sounds antisemitic” racist or any of the other
things the alt-right are currently attacking as being either motivated by personal interest or
by “identity politics”. In this approach, identity can be embraced while still acknowledged as
something of a narrative that we can avail ourselves of to understand the world, but which
we do not need to adhere to when it becomes an obstacle to such understanding, or where
it simply provides a limited worldview.

All of the people discussed above are admirable for their commitments to and contributions
to a BIG DEBATE that ultimately aims to expose the mechanisms of the current social and
cultural paradigms, the political and economic system and to propose possible solutions.
They SHOULD all be working together, complementing each others work, challenging each
other to refine ideas and work out effective strategies.

Unfortunately, chances of this happening seem slim. Facebook provides a ‘soundboard’
and echo chamber for ideas, but it does not provide a framework for reconciliation, for
resolving differences and learning how to get along better. This is hardly surprising
considering the extent to which social media are products of a Capitalist Neoliberal
idealism that views individuals as separate and competing. Even as we renew our
commitments to reasoned dialogue, peace, justice and so on, social media harshly expose
the extent to which we are separated from each other, if not diametrically opposed by
ideological commitments, self-righteousness and other psychological limitations — wanting
to belong, desiring connection, inability to form our own opinions based on research, etc
etc.

I am angry, for the reasons stated above, that people who each have so much to contribute
to each other and to all of us, seem unable to recognise the obvious ways in which social
media impose on us the separation that is, it seems, a fundamental mode of Capitalism.
We form allegiances with those who agree with us, but fail to work out our differences with
those we disagree with, opting instead for the easy solution provided by boundless ‘choice’.
Like being able to choose from 30 different brands of toothpaste, our political allegiances
become weak, unstable, empty of real meaning and the possibility of solidarity and
collective action. — Copyright: Daniel Waterman, Feb. 2018

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
We are running our institution page with link https://www.facebook.com/Sri-Nangali-Academics-Public-School-Gurdaspur-7... but we are facing problem as another two fake pages of school are also running currently. These page links are as following:-

1. https://www.facebook.com/srinangali108/
2. https://www.facebook.com/Sri-Nangali-APS-1435555229991682/
Thanks and Regards
Satpal Attri
Principal

After all these many years, every time I log in I have a struggle!! Told my email address is not valid, or my password????

I have TWO email address's but the one i have had on FB for more than ten years is, bernice.mcquirk@gmail.com

Now i am told it is not listed???? Previous to this, i had to try several times before my password was excepted ????

Now i can't get in at all??? What is going on???
my phone number has not changed for twenty years, 084 5822832

Hi
I received a message on Facebook asking if I had posted a certain post that I could not see because I had not posted anything that day or the previous day I said it was not me now I cannot log into my Facebook account its more than a week now I've reset my password several times but it just keeps saying sorry we are working on the problem please assist

Yours truly
Caroline Meyer

My Facebook account was broken into and all of my login info was changed. I have went in circles for hours on their "Help Center" and have received no help at all. There is no live support. No phone number to talk to anyone, and no email support either. Hundreds of memories and pictures, gone.

You'd think with billions of dollars of annual revenue, they could afford to provide competent support. I was close to sending my state ID in as identification, but the Profile picture, Name, Email, and all other info has been changed, so none of the info would even match. The only proof I have that this happened, is the Facebook emails alerting me that that someone was changing my Profile. I was sleeping when this happened, so of course, I didn't see the alerts until this morning.
Also, on Facebook's form to submit an ID, the word "License" is misspelled. Not once, but TWICE. Is it even a legit form or page?

Nobody from Facebook cares. They don't even help in the Help Community. They post the same Help Center link over and over, which just takes you in circles. I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN.

at daughters. trying to log in to my account. i don't know people from 15 yrs ago Farmville, (onlypeopleonmy FB) and I don't keep family on FB,(private person) only message family (i can go to daughter's FB and message family) also, and also my "fake bday" nor my "real bday" (i only have2) match what you have on file.IF SOMEONE WANTED TO HACK MY FB,THEY WOULDN'T ALREADY KNOW MY PASSWORD. YOU SHOULD ONLY REQUIRE FURTHER ID IF SOMEONE IS STUMBLING AROUND WITH A PASSWORD and it's also frustrating trying to complain on a kids computer. ALSO SOME OF THE PICTURES YOU R SHOWINGME TO IDENTIFY PEOPLE AREWIFE AND KIDS OR OBAMA, OR ANOTHER PRESIDENT ... ... ... HAVE A VALID REASON TO REQUEST FURTHER SECURITY, OR HAVE SECURITY QUESTIONS.

Why am I block from using Facebook? I'm playing games, and tonight I'm blocked out, so why? I would like a reason? I watch and hear that Facebook is an equal site for all, but i see and hear you kick out people who disagree with Facebook!! If this is true tell me and I can always go to another site!! THe truth is what sets you free! I'm waiting your answer!!

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am reporting an unexpected experience in connection with a chat with RaBiya Begum. This person has been abusing and threatening to blackmail me fraudulently. In light of her unacceptable behaviour, I have blocked this person but still she is trying to contact me.

Can you please advise me the best course of action on this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards.

Bodrul Alom

I ordered a product from a company that had a side Ad on facebook called Team Bake. I never got my product but paid for it. I sent emails since that is the only way to contact them that I have found so far. I have not gotten a response as of 12/14/2018. There are just too many other people that have experienced the same problem.. Paid for an item from Team Bake, received no product and no refund. All you have to do is look on facebook and look at Team Bake. My plan is to file a complaint with BBB in my state and with the Attorney General in my state. Its one thing if a product is back ordered and I have to wait. Having said that, Team Bake should not continue to take orders if they don't have the product or have no intentions of taking care of those orders.

Respectfully,

Cheryl Miller Arizona consumer

Facebook blocked my account and some drug dealers in New Mexico was using my account to deal drugs. I called 1-888-920-5999 and talked to Rachel Florence. She gave me this number FB46476. Told me I needed to buy a google play cards as she waited on the line. Bought the $50 card, and gave her the code. She said I needed to buy another $50 card. Didn’t buy the other card. Called today and spoke with machell, and she wanted 2 more cards to fix my account? When I asked for the $50 for the first card back, she said it can not be refunded? That number was 650-282-2364. I cannot use the card because they already used it. Is this how Facebook works? I’m out $50 and still can’t use my account. WHY?? On Facebook I have been given 3-4 different numbers to call and no one answered! I would like an answer please

I purchased a coat from Hovlly adverting on facebook on 23/10/18 i have not recieved coat but they took the £69 from my credit card i.d like my money back please

im sick and tired of guys at facebook BANNING me .i just had a 30 day ban and then you guys gave a 7 day ban i just got off of as of last night .Now this morning i log into facebook and you ban me again for another 30 days ?.stop banning my account. your banning system is UNFAIR ! i have the right to express my freedom of speech !first amendment rights within the chat groups.you people keep bashing donald trump all the time on facebook .unban my account and stop blocking me .its my soul right to have my freedom of speech FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS !.

Gail goodwan tullhomma tn john daniel upchurch senior shelbyville tn impostering and attacking others with facebook projecting leaking airygas leaking at others cruel voice cruel behavior posing objective threats @ others lowyers lowyers thank you

I have been blocked by an idiot whos created a problem at your company this needs to be done immediately. They have created and made ne mad i have a reall disability in real life i am a slow learner this is a problem I believe is your worst one you have got to get the person who is creating trouble there at your company fired I want to get on it and see my favorite sites but I can t because they made a problem worse for the people like my self who have this condition. In reall life please help me here's my address Rwthatcher15@gmail.com can you get me back on this site pleas e.

I can't pull up my account and I keep getting my mothers account home is almost 90 and I manage but I am trying to deactivate. I am her POA and she she has dementia. My e-mail is zzip14@gmail.com and my cell phone is 502-599-0966. I did did deactivate my Facebook account temporarily and then my phone broke and I had to to get a replacement. Now I can find any help to get my account back.... Please help me

We try to sell items on marketplace. The major problem is when tryingto sell anything in the shape of an animal. Stuffed, ceramic etc. When you put an item like this under review by the time it gets cleared it is pushed so far down the list that it is then impossible to sell. Even to push an item you must wait days. This makes it impossible to sell many items we have. That is why we absolutely hate marketplace but are forced into using it.

Yesterday, I posted something to ONE Group on Facebook. Just one thing to one Group. I then discovered Facebook had blocked me from posting to Groups for a whole week (10th Dec)! Just for making ONE POST!
There was nothing wrong with the post; the image I used in the post was royalty-free (and contained nothing 'dodgy': it was a picture of wolves in snow) and I have downloaded and used images from the same site before.

I have been blocked by Facebook before as I post a promo to my weekly radio show, which they seem to take exception to, presumably because I refuse to use their 'Boost' option. I have used this twice before and both times felt disappointed and ripped of. So I refuse to use it again.
However, this week, I had made just ONE post all day and was promptly Blocked.

This smacks of Victimisation!

I have Appealed the blocking several times (does anyone even read those? In my experience, the answer would be no.) And have done so before. When FB have deemed me worthy of any kind of response, it has come in the form of an irrelevant and non-specific, generic FAQ response that does not address the issue nor offer a decent explanation of any kind.

I have reported FB for Victimisation before, but they seem to be getting worse and worse. I am regularly hearing from others how FB is now like a Dictatorship and the "Facebook Nazis" are getting worse.

FB claims, in their ads (which seem to be springing up all over that place now - presumably because people are leaving in droves!) that so many things are "not Facebook's Friend" It is becoming abundantly clear that being Sociable is not FB's friend. I know for a fact that COMMUNICATION is not FB's friend either.
Heavy handed, draconian actions with absolutely no explanation or feedback... THAT is Facebook's friend.
Walking all over their ever-dwindling customer base, in hob-nailed boots, like an untouchable Dictator... THAT is Facebook's friend.
Profits Before People... THAT is DEFINITELY Facebook's friend!

I am sick of Facebook's attitude to their customers and of being blocked because I will not use their money-making rip-off 'Boost' option. I post my promo every week and have secure permissions from the Admins of a vast number of the Groups to which I post. A great many expect it now and Like and SHARE it too. Some have, when asked as a result of a previous Blocking by FB, even shared it from my own Group rather than my posting it to theirs. So it is not an unwanted 'spam' item that inconveniences people. Yet I am more and more convinced that FB care about nothing but their dwindling coffers. Their attitude is sickening.

Facebook: The anti-social social-media platform

I recently came out as transgender and not even an hour later I tried to check my Facebook and I get a message saying that my account has been disabled and I am ineligible to use it. I didn’t know Facebook was run by a bunch of nazi, fascist bigots.

for the past three years I have been insulted and degraded by an unknown facebook user, this person sends insulting messages about me and my children. I have not been able to respond to this user and I don't know how to bring this person to face the law for bullying me all these years.

unfortunately I am unable to attach the messages as they appear in messenger. you are free to check them out and advise me how you can help me identify this culprit so the law can visit them.

any help will be highly appreciated to put an end to this attack I am facing. My facebook account name is Raya Mulevu.
thank you.

I want to make a complaint to Facebook that each time I sign in I get that must upload a photo again each time Facebook this is not the way to do yr business on Facebook is fucken shit all together I want to speak to a real person right now I had enough of being messed around by fuckin Facebook shit I want to talk to a person all together right now

I have lost all my family photos on Facebook, and don't know how to get them back, can you help, Jean Eaton

I just Facebook today and I uploaded a photo and now I can’t use use Facebook for security reason not good at all facebook to me this is bullshit all together I want the owner of Facebook to get in touch with me all together this is what you call service well Think this stinks all together I want the owner to contact me all together really this is all bullshit all together I think this is very bad service on face book all together

I have been with facebook for many years, and I abide by all policies and procedures on facebook. Yesterday when I attempted to click like to a family member photo, I was block, now I was having trouble with my system, so it took me a couple of tries for the like to take; however, when I click again, I received a message that I had been blocked. I do not understand why why I was blocked, in no shape, form or fashion, have I ever abused, mislead or sent out any erroneous information via facebook, and do not understand why I was blocked for clicking "likes" for no apparent reason or explanation. I have sent several messages at the help desk and other areas of facebook, but have yet to receive a clear response. I need to know what is going on, why I have been blocked.

Facebook has blocked me 5 times but has only shown me the "offending" post twice. This is the most recent time, 27/11/18, and I've been blocked for 30 days. I've asked and asked and asked LOTS OF TIMES, and bloody nothing. They WILL NOT tell me or show me. I'm frustrated and more than merely annoyed. I'm beginning to think someone, a malicious troll, is stalking me. They're like the Spanish Inquisition; you don't know what you are accused of or by whom! They are behaving very shabbily and unprofessionally. Did I say "unprofessionally"? Well, I WILL cackle THAT one to scorn! They are mean spirited, sanctimonious and arrogant. Like a swarm of zuccerbergy cowardly gestapo. I am becoming sick of the slimy self righteous slugs.

Hello sir,
I need to close one my account name Is khan I have forget phone number & email id . I need know information about that account otherwise u can deactivated that account iam sending screenshot of that account . if you want enquire something u can contact me : +91 8190019651

sir,my account is signed up with my contact number and now when I am login it then it is redirecting me to a new account with same name and no friend list and photos and also I can see my original account in search box from this account only.i am not able to understand what is going wrong
my login number is 7677770722 and name is Aakash Kumar .kindly help me

Order #135510 Omni Eye 2019 Full HD 1080P (NEVER CAME TO ME) (Advertised on my facebook page and I order it and paid for 2 of them, I have been robbed)
Ultimate Dash Cam - $92.23

14628 Claude Lane
Silver Spring, Maryland MD 20905
United States
‎+13015205413

I want you to stop this account she is posting any kind of embarrassing statement against me. I want this to stop immediately. She also try to open messenger of others! Thank you

My personal account was disable
it is my real and personal account it was disable by mistake and its my real id card. kindly check it and unlolck my account as soon as possible thank you.

You assholes are messing with my account and not letting me post or answer posts ..... my next call is to my congressman ...... we are gonna stop you my cousin is States Attny. and I have spoken to him before too and he has had the same issues .....

Hello,I am having real difficulty in accessing Facebook and would kindly like to know the particular reason,so that I could avoid the infringement of Facebook policy in the future,with all regards to censorship of free expression of self beliefs and observations.I am deeply apologetic for any offence brought against any person/social entity,if any occurred.My best regards. Anamaria Hara.

Likes and comments does not appear on the page

For a long time I have played Scrabble on FB but now it wont load.

I make my facebook id by my email id 'krishshrma987654321@gmail.com'. But it doesn't access

Please explain why Ann Coulter's joke attached which I saw on twitter and reposted on my own timeline to facebook was deleted by them and got me a warning for "violating community standards"?

It is not racist, sexist, ageist or any other -ist. It is clearly intended as humor and was posted by myself, a real American, not some Russian cyber-bot. It is the same item that thousands of other people have liked or retweeted and there is no reason at all to block it other than Facebook showing off their bias against the original author.

I am trying to log into my Facebook account where as I don’t receive the code to my mobile. I have tried various modes to log in whereas all have failed.

I set up a new account a few days ago and every time I go back to it, Facebook blocks me out until I offer them more personal data.

Now they won't accept any photo of my face that they keep requesting. I have uploaded several straight passport style photos repeatedly. I can't even get to a help board or compliant board at Facebook because they won't let me enter Facebook.

Facebook is completely unusable. and I don't trust them at all with my data. I will pursue a different platform.

TIRED OF TRYING TO FIND WAYS OF CONTACTING FACEBOOK, SOMEONE GOT A HOLD OF AN OLD ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN AUG 2018 AND WAS TRYING TO USE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. AGAIN, SEPT 2018 SOMEONE HAS MANAGE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AFTER PURCHASING RC FOR FAMILY FARM WORTH $2000.00 IN ONE STORE, AND THEN $500.00 IN ANOTHER STORE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE LAST CENT ONLINE PURCHASES. I AM MAD AS HELL, AND TRIED TO CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND LOST MY PASSWORD TO IT. HELP ME TO LOG IN TO CLOSE IT DOWN PROPERLY, I HAD INVESTED SO MUCH MONEY IN THAT DARN GAME JUST TO START OVER FRESH IN A NEW ACCOUNT. (seeyalayter@gmail.com) WAS HACKED, AND I NEED TO CLOSE IT DOWN AND I WANT TO BE COMPENSATED FOR LOSS AMOUNT OF MONEY IN RC FOR THAT GAME.

Carolyn J Stephens
By right, you all owe me money and a explanation as to why you've tried to steal money from my bank account for two months and several occasions? After, I purchased RC's for my family farm game in another account, which was reported hacked. My bank made a statement, and said these connections came from facebook only. Someone called them also from a number linked to facebook, trying to get my baking information. My card was charged, and which the dollar amount didn't go through was over $2000.00 and some. Being on level 99 in the account seeyalayter and farm name called queen of queens had to be closed. Over the years I has invested money into that account and it's all gone, because someone has abused your term and services, violated my rights and privacy on this site. I feel obligated that you all give back RC's which was lost and stolen, for I had to closed my account that I had form years. IT'S ONLY RIGHT!!

THIS IS A DAMN INSIDE JOB, AND I'VE BEEN HOLLERING AT YOU ALL SINCE AUGUST 2018, WHEN MY BANK CALLED AND TOLD ME FACEBOOK WAS BLOWING UP THEIR PHONE TRYING TO GET INFORMATION ON MY BANK ACCOUNT IN WHICH I HAVE A PRINT OUT. AND AGAIN IN SEPT 2018 ONE DAMN WEEK AGO MY BANK BLOCKED SEVERAL ATTEMPT OF OVER $2000.00 DOLLARS COMING OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER PURCHASING RC ON A FAMILY FARM GAME. I HAVE PROOF OF THAT. I HOPE THEY DIE AND GO TO HELL!!!

GENTLE WILD FL.OWER
(WILD FLOWER)
gentlewildflower@gmail.com

AGAIN!! MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED OR DISABLED, WHY?? THIS IS A NEW ACCOUNT, AND ONLY USED FOR GAMES (FAMILY FARM) AND MAKING NEW FAMILY FARM FRIENDS. WHY IS MY ACCOUNT DISABLED OR BLOCKED? I GIVEN YOU PEOPLE PICTURES AND ID'S WHEN I OPENED IT IN OCTOBER, 2018. AND JUST SPENT MONEY ON THIS ACCOUNT 11/1/2018 AND YOU PEOPLE DID WHAT YOU DID, YA'LL NEED A LAWSUIT AGAINST YOU. FOR THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG, I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG, NOR POSTED ANYTHING WRONG.
OPEN UP MY DAMN ACCOUNT BACK, FOR YOU FACEBOOK IS HARASSING ME NOW.

Why do I keep getting multiple lists of people you think I might want to be friends with? Tonight I have a list of the same 6 people repeated 22 times! Extremely frustrating, please stop!!

Over a week ago, I cleared my browsing data, then found I could not log back into my account. I have received many, many messages asking me to change my password (which has not worked). I have also had messages asking for my mobile number (which I have used for the past 3 years), & still no good. Iam told the number is not recognised. I have learning difficulties & struggle with understanding computer jargon. I also suffer with severe depression, which has been made much worse by this problem, as I need my account so that my family can keep a check on me as I live alone & am vunerable. I have asked for help, but got no response. I have even asked microsoft, & a technician has remotely accessed my computer & saw all the password change messages. They have told me I have grounds to seek legal action on the grounds of discrimination against the disabled. I have Emailed Mark Zuckerberg (twice) & still got no reply.Without the contact from my family via my facebook account, (which is the only way I can contact family members as I this is the only way I can contact them). I am very vunerable & could end up taking my own life. I was in hospital due to attempted suicides.I have constantly tried to get help from facebook, but they choose to ignore me.I can not get an explanation as to why I can not log in.Last year, I had my account hacked & was told to change my details. Without my account, & contact with my family, I may as well be dead. It appears that facebook are trying to force me to have no contact with my family & forcing me to commit suicide. I am sick of it now. facebook is a big joke. Zuckerberg is only interested in the money & fame, & not how he treats the disabled.On his profile, he says he wants to bring the world together. What a joke. He has certainly not included me in that.

I 've been trying to login to my facebook account for 2 days. they send a code and have sent it back 16 times or more and they do not log me in. What is going on? I changed my password and it still doesn't work. so fed up may cancel my account unless it gets corrected right away. too many hours spent on this and I believe it's someone in your company doing this .
My experience with facebook has been horrible!!

The problem is Norma Jean Hooks from Lancaster, SC. She is on Facebook making up lies about my granddaughter having AIDS and she put a picture on there to. She is using Facebook to cause problems between the public and my family. I ask that you look into it and have the page taken down. Thank you

I have her block off my page, I'm afraid that if I unblock her she will post some crazy things. Also, there is a restraining order on her as well.

Facebook has been harassing me and blocking me for 30 days for no reason i have not posted any nudity and i want to file a discrimination complaint against facebook

I have had the same cellphone number forever 38 years. Even after adding the country code, I am still denied access and I am not given a chance to write them.

I've been harrased several times on Facebook and have made complaints only to be told that it didn't violate their community standards,I've seen porn and tortured animals and was told the same but today I made a comment about someone being full of jealousy and hate(with no curse words) and I get suspended for 24 hrs. I find this highly unfair and I've never had any other issues in the 8-9 years I've been on Facebook. I think this should have came with a warning or no action at all.

I received this message 29th September 2018,i have no idea about this process... So I wants more information about this message, I think it is true or not... Please reply my mail id...

YOUR MOBILE WAS SELECTED FOR 1CRORE 40LAC RUPEES
IN FACE-BOOK ANNIVERSARY . TO RECEIVE SEND YOUR
NAME/ADD/MOBILE NO/MAIL ID TO:facebookanniv@gmail.com

My fb is is not opening after uninstall..
Please recover my account...
I want my account back

Somehow my account got messed up.

When I tried to login, Facebook sent me a 6 digit security code via email... which allowed me to access a second security "check point" login page. The second page didn't allow me to login, or access Facebook, but stated, ie: "We sent a 6-digit code to 9417236359."

The only problem is (I have contacted Facebook approx a dozen times to tell them)... "The 9417236359 phone number is (and has been) a NON-WORKING phone number for over two years now", but Facebook continues to send a "Enter Login Code" to that number.

The truth of the matter is... If I could give Facebook a ZERO star for customer service, I would!

Name: A VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER...

First of all, you should have a better way to contact this department. Second, "gentile" refer to bother black and white people who are not Jews. Third, Are you that secluded that you have not heard of an 18 year old beautiful black girl sitting with her sister when a white man came up and slit both the girls throats. The 18 year old died. How about a black male Cadette getting ready to graduate standing at a bus stop when a white man came up and stabbed him to death. There has been a rise in deadly attacks on non-white Americans. These hateful people are willing to kill. Why would you lay the burden on me that I am spreading hate when this white man made a video of hate and this man not allowing his son the choice to hate or love other Americans who don't look like him. It's my fault! This white man might have a job and someone on facebook might recognize him and report him to his boss. This white man might be a cop or correction officer, a lead or supervisor over non-white people and he is racist. My black race need to be aware of their surroundings when they are not in their homes. It is dangerous for us in many spaces outside our home. But you blame me for hate and the hateful people who are willing to kill remain incognito because we are not allowed to use facebook as a platform to warn people of the dangers of American life as a black person! SHAME!

How can you ban me from posting for 30 days? When I was only replying to a post about a 26-year man meeting a 13-year girl.I was only telling people in my group page in street slang to watch there daughter who they are talking to on Social media .how do that go against your community standards. If it's the language I use people in my group understand what I'm saying the N ...word is not the same as a racist word white people would use. This is street language that's all. So banning me tells me Facebook is agreeing that it's ok for a 13-year minor to meet a 26-year-old man. What kind of community standards is that?I may use harsh words because it was a sensitive subject. Check out the video then you will see why.

I've been blocked for eight days from posting on my page because of going "too fast" when I post only twice an hour and thirty minutes apart.

You had an add posted to buy women’s golf clubs. I ordered the clubs paid with my CC, the clubs were ordered in mid July. My CC paid, clubs never came. My phone-802-723-4348
Michael C. Vinton

Hello,

I hope you are well.
this morning a person contacted me asking me on my facebook fans page if I am interested in putting paid commercials on my facebook page,
at first I said no (see screenshots attached) but then I told him ok, let's do a test to see if you're serious, she sent me a business.facebook.com link
and asked me to get into my ad manager to add my page in the ads manager. when I saw that the URL link was a link to the facebook domain,
so I think the link is safe, and i log in my ad manager with my own usual access, a few minutes later the page was removed from my manager of ad
and removed my role of administrator of the page, I was the only administrator of this page. it happened this morning.
I still have access to my advertising manager, I still see all my ads, there are some who are still active, I always have a list of all my ads payment .
please help me recover my page, it's been a year that I work on it, that I pay ads.
the address of the page: https://www.facebook.com/lferchainfos/
the address of my personal profile: https://www.facebook.com/majid.tounarti
my email address linked to the account: tounarti_m@hotmail.com
My ad account ID 279154235

I am ready to provide you with all the evidence you need.

I have tried to change my name on facebook several times. I am in the process of getting a divorce and it won't let me do it!

I have opened an account with facebook twice now. Each time within 4 hours i start getting unsolicited phone calls on my mobile and home phone and lots of post. It is terrible and goes on for months. I was driven mad last year until i nearly had a breakdown. A friend persuaded me it was nothing to do with facebook so she joined me again. Within a couple of hours i had had 36 phone calls. The police don't want to know. I will not be able to endure this again and although i immediately
Left facebook they continue to harass me. I am so upset and really hate facebook for allowing this to happen.. Miss Hawkins.

Ordered 2 pairs of shoes from chicmolly which took 6 weeks to receive. They were shipped from China. The shoes don’t fit. Asked for return instructions, told cost more to mail back. Asked for mailing instruction and received no response. Stuck with shoes can’t wear.

I sent money involving in receiving Free Federal Grant Money, which was a scam and I'm trying to get my money back, the sum of $1,886.00 by FBook.

Tried to reactivate account. Am blocked from logging on. Using same IP, email and device as at original sign-up. Provided new info of tel number and photo even though you have nothing to match to, and now I get blocked because you’re “checking the photo”. Appealed on disabled account page, but was told that email-linked account is not disabled. If you won’t let me log on, it’s disabled.
What is required for me to use mt account?

I have deactivated my account again I do like to check certain things on my friends’ legitimate business pages but immediately after that it gets deactivated, I’m contemplating deleting it but not sure just yet since I am totally private or should be. However every time I logon, I get lists of tons of “people you may know“. For a company that is supposed to care about the privacy of their users, showing names of people that I have absolutely no idea who they are nor do I care about is absolutely ludicrous.

They finally stopped sending the “trending“ topics. If I am interested in that, I can go online to my local news or google whatever I need to. Most of the nonsense they sent was just that, pure nonsense and nothing interesting. In addition, their “suggested groups’” were also at times obscene. How they come up with recommendations when I do not post since I am basically private is a mystery.

Facebook has gone over and above what it was supposed to be originally.

Forgot my password. After loads of attempts at changeing my password and not receving a email with a 6 digit code. I tried your online help. Arsked why iam not getting a email with 6 digit code and got no response. I then phoned your help line.only for you to hang up on me. Costing me 6 pounds for nothing. To say iam not happy is an understament. Ive wasted 2 hours thismorning trying to login. Well no more!! I will not be wasteing my time on this anymore. Either send me a new pass word or you wont be seeing me on facebook anymore.

I have reported numerous times to FB … That my account was Hacked over the years that resulted in multiple POST violations not posted by me. I most respectfully request FB to delete a minimum of 80% of this accounts VIOLATION HISTORY due to HACKING. At this time my account is on the verge of being deleted for any further violation. Please also remove the current BLOCK & PENALTIES … Thanking you in advance !

I have Christian preachers that I have been following and I thought maybe they were just off line. After I went to investigate, I found out the ones I haven't heard from are still posting, I'm just not getting anything. I also checked if I was still following and I was. So what? Your trying to stop GOD now?? GOOD LUCK! I will be taking my business back to MYSPACE!!!!

Hello Sir When I Open My I'd Shows Like This Unfortunately we r reviewing these additional documents we appreciate your Passions Sir this account was very important for me because i have some business Information in it Sir Plz re Open My I'd Thanks
id name xaina maro naam

Hello my name is Ivy chase i used to WORK facebook activity page i keep getting hacked they use profile pictures to hack & scsm people im fed up with it sll i want to do us be done & they owe me a pay check from 2015 when they allowed my data to get lost im done with facebook im giving this up its to dishonest

my account was blocked from liking or commenting on posts for no reason this morning i would like it to be unblocked

I just got a phone call from the number 1-844-873-6057 . On this message it said that my account has been command it will be shut down if I dont pay ! I talked to an India Person and he barely spoke english ! I asked to speak to a person that spoke english and he said yes that I can that I have to fail a different number and then I told them that u , as them are a SCAM ! They tried to call me back again but hung up ! I just want to make Jeff aware of it that there are people out there trying to scam others on here !

Thank You !

We are getting a REFRESH demand from Facebook to change our password to verify changes and to secure our account. It will not let us into our Facebook account. Why?

On my point that face book should be band as things that are posted like rude remarks people want sex and young people that fake there age this is such a disgrace and discussing and most 100% this page should be closed and will complain everyday

sir/mam i need ur help anybubby missuse is my name and photo on facebook plzzzz decativate fake id
fake id name surbhe jagota

I want to know why I'm blocked for saying a child rapist looks like a shaved gorilla, how is that hate speech?

1) Please stop greeting me with my town, state mentioned. I have asked before that you stop this!
2). Please stop emailing me about what others post...I don't want any emails about posts on Facebook.
3) Please stop putt friend requests to me and having me think the person wants to be Facebook friends. How dare you do this!

The format of my page has changed to something i have a hard time to relate (i m 71 ) , none of the 500 <friends >i have have not , could you please revert my page to the old format ? it happened twice before in the past 5weeks but it always got back to the <normal > way .can you please look into that ? Thank you ,if not i probably will no longer be on it ,of course i am sure it would be of no matter to you , i hope you have good buisness ethic as without us ..you would not have a job ,best regards , Danielle Couillet

I have messenger and I use it for family members ,you recently blocked my granddaughters for going to fast .What does this mean? How i cannot speak and see them unfortunately due to illness and distance i cannot go visit .There names are Brisa Antonia and brilee williams When you blocked them they are not online .Could you please unblock them ? Regards Christine

Someone added a name to my account and used my gmail address: joansharma@gmail.com

They used the name John Sharma and there appears to be a phone number from India.

My name is Joan Sharma and I did not add this name to my account.

I recently updated my fb account and ever since then I can't access my account. Every time I try I always get"unfortunately, fb has stopped" Honestly this is ticking me off as I can't access anything. I don't think its a crime to update. Pls fix asap

I am being bullied on facebook. I have had to deactivate my account as I have had my family photo with my children posted to spotted. This is a breach of data protection and I am publicly being named and threatened that they have my name and address.
I have been in contact with the police since the beginning and all evidence is being collected and gathered and I have an incident number. The main people in question are named Charlotte Essam and Gay Pieters. The people are using my name and are making accusations that are not true. The police have all the evidence to prove that the in information is false. I have all the required documentation and have been instructed by the police to not respond to them. The police have also instructed me to contact you to get this to stop. It is a police matter and I am now having to make an official statement against these 2 people. I am now in the position that I need to instruct a solicitor as it is slander and defamation of character.
Facebook, If you do not help me and remove these posts about the Dog or remove the people in question then you are aiding this cyber bullying. Pleas help! my email address is lisadenman02@gmail.com.

Sir/Madam,
Sub: Request to block our Church Page which controls by unauthorized person’s Facebook account- reg.,
Praise the Lord,
This is Rev. Franklin . I , Kayalpatnam Pastorate (Tuticorin-Nazareth Diocese), Tuticorin, Tamilnadu, India.
As a priest of the Kayalpatnam Pastorate, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu, South India appointed by The Moderator, Church of South India, I have all authority over church activities as far as I serve in the pastorate as a priest. I came to know that the person (profile name: Jagdish kirubajash) had created FB page for our St,Andrews Church by his Facebook account and through which he updates the page independently with the congregation’s Photos, events’ photos, Service Details, Marriage Intimations, etc regularly without my consent and it annoys us and spoils the betterment of our church gradually and makes discrimination amidst congregation. Sometimes our confidential photos are being disclosed to people by this infringed and impersonated FB-page. In this regard, I request the Admin, Facebook to take immediate steps to block the mentioned account and page to protect the body of Christ from evil and avoid the inherent problems as well.
For proving my authenticity as a priest I have herewith attached my IDs along with few links for your perusal and I can show my appointment order if you want me to show for verification.
1. Passport Pages one and two
2. Priest appointment copy
3. Clergies Details – I ( Rev. Frankline. I Id: 133) have been appointed in the place of Rev.Robinson J. C. (Id:191) on 6th June 2016: http://www.csitnd.org.in/csitnd_clergy.html
4. Link of Ministerial role:
5. Link of sharing the gospel while I was in Singapore:

I'm looking forward your favorable response and kindly do the needful. Thank you.

Regards:
Tamilnadu, India.
Mobile: +91-9842568796 / 7010516386
Office: +914639285544
Email: rev.isaacfranklin@gmail.com

I have been blocked from FB for making a comment about the German Government and the rising crime in Germany. There was no hate speech or derogatory words...just the truth. So much for free speech...
I am disappointed that FB supports this...a gag order for people who dare to criticize

I have been banned from facebook on 3 occasions usually 3 days, but now I received a 30 day ban, I use facebook to contact my family n friends in Ireland, I live in England, I am housebound so really need to message family I'm 63 in july. what I posted was about,..... murderous muslems n terrorists on UN human rights council. now the last time n the time before I was banned for having the word muslim in it. seemingly we cant disguss anything about muslem crime or rape gangs but the muslems parade down the streets of Britain threatening to kill n behead also on facebook but nothing but if I tell the truth I am banned for speaking out. by the way isreal and the USA have left the council of human rights, that is why I made the post giving the reason I thought they left can you help me please thank you so much. Daniel.

You may have someone pretending to be offering grants for and from Facebook if you contact me I have more information with his name contact info

I got a 30 day ban for making a comment that was pretty mild compared to what others have not been banned.
I do not use bad language, and my comment was classed as hate speech- yet others comment using very bad language and nothing happens.
This is selective bullying.
Then Facebook encourages me to spend money advertising or says "post in your business account because people are trying to contact you" But I can't because they have blocked me. Therefore I am losing customers.
When I try to comment I get the thing "If this is a mistake let us know" but when I do that I get a further message "this action can not be performed"
What's the use?

Hi I’m complaining about a girl kiara Jones who posting false stuff been to police been told to contact you to remove it all

An unwanted upgrade that limits me to reading no more than ten words of any comment and blocks me from editing or deleting anything I have posted. I fail to see how this increases my enjoyment of Facebook but frankly I expect no explanation.

I have been charged a charge I did not make. #4HN73GGNFJ2 on the 10th for $33.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the 9th...$10.57...I want to make it perfectly clear.....I DID NOT MAKE THE CHARGE FOR $33.95 Please reimburse me for these bogus charges! Thank You...Kate Fucile Otherwise I love FB!

my facebook was trunned off ,. a statement stating that I need to send a picture of myself to be able to get back online. I have a prophile pic on phone and I believe is on facebook too..... I do not have a pic in my computer

Have feedback for Facebook?