eHarmony.com Customer Service

Contact eHarmony.com Corporate

Welcome to the eHarmony.com complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against eHarmony.com online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the eHarmony.com corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

eHarmony.com Contact Information

• eHarmony.com headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Social Media

Top eHarmony.com Complaints

This is the second time this Hacker has changed my photo and how my profile reads, this next month of July I wanted to renew my subscription. The problem is my photo keeps being changed and the way my profile reads. Can you help me????

Years ago I tried to get on this site and was denied bc I have been married 4 times. I married my high school love we were both virgins we married to have sex. It was annulled in the 70 s when that was allowed. My 2 Nd was a drunk, I was abused. My 3 abused me and cheated. My 4 th lasted 15 yrs, I caught him with my daughter and they r still together. So instead of helping me find the right man a good man
You fault me for choosing the wrong 1 s. Where is the fairness in that. I’ve been scammed on 3 dating sites. I have sat home alone now 5 yrs and you people should be ashamed of yourselves

eHarmony is giving me nothing but problems. I wanted to cancel my subscription the same day I bought it, that is 28 September 2016. According to the law you can give or take something back the same day and get a full refund. I contacted the consumer helpline immediately to turn the transaction around. According to their own website you have three working days to cancel your subscription and get a full refund.

Since then I have been trying to contact help and corporate via email, as you are in America and I am in South Africa. All of the email contacts are returning void. I seem to think now this is deliberate. Can I please get a refund of $25.90 to my PayPal account and no further deductions? Please don’t be a scam company as the internet says. Below is a summary of my correspondence with eHarmony email.

Question: How do I get a refund? We're sorry to hear you wish to leave eHarmony. You may cancel your subscription purchase at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the date of purchase to receive a full refund. The easiest way to have your subscription refunded is to give us a call at 844-544-3179 (US & CA Residents Only). Our Customer Care representatives are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Saturday. If you're outside of three days from your subscription purchase, you are not eligible for a refund.

Question: Can I please receive a refund and my account to be closed? On Friday, September 30, 2016 12:11 AM, eHarmony Customer Care (Customer_Care@eHarmony.com) wrote: Thank you for contacting eHarmony. Below is a summary of your request and response.

I am so sorry to hear that you are still thinking of leaving our service but I would surely assist you. I understand it may seem strange to some to search for the love of your life on a "dating site"; however, eHarmony is not a "dating site". It is a relationship site where serious singles come to look for the love of their life. Keep in mind that no other system exists like eHarmony. With our patented matching system and Guided Communication Process we make sure you get to know your matches on deep levels so that you can make an informed decision that you feel comfortable with.

Rather than a refund, we would like to offer you a gift of 1 month of additional time on your subscription. Because we value you as a member of our service, we want to help increase your chance of success on our site. Simply reply back to this email and we will add the time to your account.

If still you wish to close your account, I would suggest that you reply to this email with your approval and we shall assist you further. Our Customer Care Email Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I’m sorry to hear you want to leave the eHarmony community. Before you finalize your decision, we hope that you would be willing to share your reasons for wanting to leave. With some personal attention to your situation, we will do our best to address your concerns and improve your overall experience.

Please note that all your matches along with the communications will be deleted. Should you choose to reopen your account, we will not be able to resend you the matches again. Also, it may be possible that you will be required to retake your Questionnaire if you choose to reopen your account. We look forward to hearing from you. Our Customer Care phone representatives are available at 844-544-3179 from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Saturday.

Firstly, I respect that there is a policy of non-refundable with regard to 'incognito'. However, I would appreciate if you would read why I'm asking for one. Secondly, the first time I noticed 'incognito' was as small icon at the bottom-left-hand-side of my screen, I only click on it because I believed it may have been some one trying to chat, or make contact.

As I was very new to the site, I sincerely has no idea that 'incognito' was a chargeable extra. The first I new of this charge was in your email, which I received today. Once I realized what it actually did, I, personally, found it of no use to my profile search and haven't used it. There was no warning of a charge, as there is with 'Want to find out when he reads your message?', because when one clicks on this, one is confronted with the charge, and asked if one wants to proceed. There was no prior warning for a charge of £29.99 per month with 'incognito', when one clicks on the icon.

Thirdly, I'm a pensioner with a very limited budget, hence why I only joined eHarmony when I received the special deal of £59.70 for the 6 month package, I sincerely could not afford more. There is no way I would have signed up for £29.99 a month on top of that sum, I just don't have the income to cover such a cost. Thirdly, because eHarmony has taken, without my knowledge or permission, a further 3 payments £29.99, via PayPal, out of my bank account, I am now in arrears with my bank, and will subsequently face bank charges.

We were talking and getting to know one another this morning on the email and i went back to check to see if he had answered my email to find out i cant email him he is on longer on my eharmony at all. We were just getting to feel about one another and now that has been taken away from both of us. His name is Mike and from Jefferson City MO. This really makes me upset this is the second time this has happened to me. Can you fix this ? I am sure i did not block him and am sure he did not me either. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

I have been repeatedly billed for aneHarmony.com subscription despite my unsubscribing back in mid 2013, June being the month where my bank statements show the billing stopped as per my unsub. It seems eHarmony.com has renewed my subscription without my authority so thats 9 or 10 months that Ive not used EHarmony (obviously - you can check my records - by this my intention is proven clear) but I see I've been billed $65 every month since!

I like eHarmony.com as a dating website, it's much better than Match.com or some of the other ones. eHarmony.com puts emotions and intimiate connections at the center of what they do, and while I've never found my match online it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate what they are trying to do. I'm tired of dating websites that try to match people based on physical attraction or fake signals, those relationships won't last! eHarmony lines up with my values and I even like their commercials. What do you think?

Have feedback for eHarmony.com?