Facebook Complaints Continued... (Page 7)

628+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Facebook corporate: 650-543-4800

Facebook is now a magnet for child abusers, sadists, bullies and other predators, and their code of practice does nothing to prevent this from happening. It is frightening to know that a web site that is supposed to be a social tool to connect family and friends have owners who do not do enough to protect the innocent. It seems the rights of the immoral are higher than the rights of the innocent and moral people who use it. it either needs closing down or have very strict rules in place to rid FB of this content.

I'm getting real tired of facebook flashing a note and then making me type in some leeters to continue. I have a face book page called the ERA card which is set up to hel fund Veterans for America and support our veterans and our troops. I have people sending me messages and I have to write back, I have to thank people when they send something to me. What the hell are you doing, you have a facebook that you keep pushing to add friends, then you say you must know the friend you invite. Are you people that clueless that work for facebook? Cut the crap.

Dear sir,

My account has blocked by some users which is very unfair. It is my real account and i am using it with very genuine information. but now a days it has blocked by some other users only to give mental harassment. please recover my account because i loss some photo and messages.

I need some help from you. Look forward to your positive response.

Hi, my language is missing in the website facebook, and I would like to report a complaint about it. All other languages are there to use in facebook, but my language, the Kannada language, is not present from India. Please add this Kannada language so that users from Bengaluru can use the website worldwide. It is a language in karnataka, which is one of the old languages of India. Bengaluru is a number 1 place for software known as silicon city of India, but still facebook is not having Kannada language.

There is an entry on facebook under my facebook photo that I did not put there. The entry asks for donations for Hurricane Sandy Relief. The entry names Ronni Watkins, Angelo Santiago and Cindy Bell as supporting my request for donations. I'm sure these people do not know that they are on this facebook entry. I did notify them, though. We all "liked" a cite called Characters Unite recently. The Character Unite name was on the entry also. Please eliminate this posting and investigate this Hacking. Please take the steps necessary to clear up this violation.

#2052015 my credit card barred on facebook

i was waiting for my wages to go in my bank,so i was trying to buy gold to see if my money had gone in, they took this as suspected fraudulent activity, and have banned me from payment methods.I have paid alot of real money to Facebook for games and such any help sorting this matter wud be greatly appreciated.

I am a player who has loss chips being hacked on Facebook . I don't know why you guys can't catch these people when all you have to do is let us talk to a live agent when it happen and you should be able to catch them. On my buddies list is a person name Monique who is asking for friend request on Facebook and then players chips or taken. She is leading in chips on my buddies list and claim she is from London but she has hacked players Facebook accounts from New York. It seem that you could put a stop to this which make me think you do not care that your site using Facebook is not secure. I would hope you would shut down your site until this problem is taken care of. We are paying players using your site. I do think the right thing to do is give us back our money and shut down your site until you make this site secure.

Good day, somehow the load of crap thats been circulating the facebook comunity is constantly been broadcast from "me" to all my contacts, then Im not even on-line, this is pissing me off, the crap about "the bloodiest fight between John Cena and Undertaker" is being sent to all my contacts and this is annoying me as I dont broadcast untruths like this, how the hell does this happen when I'm not even on line? Can this be sorted out please and that crap be taken off?

for about two tears now i have been playing a game on face book called battle pirates yes the game has had a few problems and everyone has made kykly aware of them but all they do is fob you off saying its your pc, not the case it costs money to play the game or should i say to buy things to make the game play better but its not better i have spent about $250 dollers but there not giving you what you pay for it ether locks you out crashes or does not load all the time your said fleet is being damaged and it costs to repair it at this present time there doing a game on there where you win things but as soon as i started it then problems started i got on to them but all they done was sent long emails about problems on my P.c funny that the said same emails were sent to other players i have lists . i asked for my money back but they refuse to address the problem or even give me a dirrect answer can someone help me please

My facebook account is temproraly blocked. When i m trying to Sign In is always shows an error message shows-your account temproray blocked. It is always asking to recognise picture who were tagged in but i cant memorise the same.

Please provide me some other procedure so I can get back my facebook account. From 8 Dec'12 I am facing this problem. I will be very thankful to you when I get my facebook account unblocked.

A week ago I received a message from Facebook that someone had tried to get into my account on Facebook. First I thought it was a scam. Then my site was hidden and I could not log on. The instructions said my account had been hidden due to a security threat to my account and I had to complete steps to identify myself, have my identity reviewed and verified.

I did this 2 times scanning my government ID, drivers license as required with my number blocked and sent messages asking for explanations and to unblock my account. I checked any financial account I had and saw no problems, my Pay Pal account has not been used in years and is deactivated, also I changed passcodes on everything.

Next I get a email supposedly from Gus at Facebook telling me a payments functionality key has been disabled. I do not know what that is. I was also told I HAD RECEIVED PAYMENTS WHICH I HAVE NOT AND PURCHASED SOMETHING, WHICH I HAVE NOT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS PERSON IS REFERRING TO. I HAVE ASK FOR AN EXPLANATION.

Facebook is a social media outlet not a shopping mall to my understanding. So the bottom line is first my account was threatened, then disabled, then I am told I have purchased and received payment for something from somewhere, have no idea what but this is suppose to constitute my not using Facebook because myself and others are being protected.

I would really like some answers here and to talk to a human being. Getting back with me with some explanations and the truth would be great.

I am very addicted and love the price is right game on facebook I believe it is an adult fun game. However, I dislike the chat box which is provided as other players may not be as mature as the others and they would slander, abuse and swear at each other because one may bid a dollar over the other, I have had people call me stupid, use swearwords and all sorts of stuff said to me in this chat box. My 9 year old wanted to try it and due to this I was afraid to even allow her to watch me play and it was so that the game I won myself along with the other show case contestant bid the same amount.

Apparently because my bid was locked in first i was given the win and the other contestant was very NASTY TO ME, I believe this should be monitored and removed just as the other games. There would be hate threats about the president and so many useless conversations going on in this chat box. Last week I was forced to report a player who privately inboxed me asking for online sex. Please try to keep us players safe!!!!

Someone tried to change my password at 4:45 AM via fake email. I am the one who actually has a facebook account, which has been since the first time I use facebook to create an account. I am today Wednesday, at 23:24 to restore my facebook account, for that I desperately need help from the management of facebook. since 15th October 2011, I can not access facebook account, because a hakcers has paved my facebook account by adding an email, for that I ask for aid management of facebook to remove the fake email, which hackers use to access my facebook account is. for aid management of facebook I say many thanks.

I've been blocked because of friend requests, recently I went to a Vinalhaven site and saw some folks I used to hang w/my ex-husband. I've worked at a factory for 13 years, or it's an old friend that accepts my friend request and I go through their friends to see if I know anyone. What is w/this. It's totally wrong! FB already kicked me out of my first profile and I can't access it and I had to make a new one. I also requested to be in a couple of groups and a lady in Australia a couple years back asked if I was related to so and so Isbister. She also happens to be a rescuer of animals. What if she couldn't have FR me? I'd have never known such a wonderful lady that deserves the hand of God on her. I repost stuff from her too. So why can they do that yet you cannot get to a real person to talk to. FB sucks.

hi, I got some problem in my game Facebook, it's Farmville2, I complete all the task which is come from barbara... I got that last thing she is givig when the task is complete and barbara gone...then I go back to my home page and when I come back to play I saw barbara is there and my last task is not complete,, but I throw ll the feast so I cant get it now... what can I do??/ please help me..I am so dasparate to complete that task but I can't....Please help me please with Farmville2 for Facebook.

Hey facebook here is my review of you, my page with the new timeline has been having trouble being viewed by other people. These are her words after she was banned from one of my Facebook pages when the new timeline rolled out last week. At this point I think I'm going to have to hire hackers to even get my own Facebook page to work correctly! Your new timeline sucks, and I don't get why you have to change a good thing to make it bad. Well the part about getting in trouble with Facebook was why I was going to bring in actual bad hackers that wouldn't care regardless. Then I'm free and clear. Its just a matter of placing a link to the page on a hit list by more people who hate the Facebook timeline review.

Those types of hackers don't care why, they're just looking for a place to hit. As for karma and all that i prefer to settle debts myself, and Facebook doesn't seem to care about me or anybody else anymore. Especially in these kinds of cases where I'll probably never hear of the people again to get the satisfaction of them having been dealt with. When it's somebody closer then I just let it go and let life deal them sour cards then laugh when they're crying about misfortune. But these cases it's a large company like Facebook, who gets a new timeline, and doesn't care to settle customer complaints about their product. Well to explain what happened would take a long time as it's been going on for days.

What I posted above is as short as it gets. I've been back and forth on moving on and forgetting them or giving Facebook what they deserve. What I think only a few of you know is I'm a hacker. The benevolent type though, not malevolent. Though I could hire on a malevolent type to do the dirty work so as not to dirty my own hands. Once I get her next response though depending on what is said I think I'm gonna remove the Facebook page. They deserve it, Facebook is so arrogant and cocky with their new timeline. They're elitist yet call me out for being "an arrogant, self absorbed, bitch. She was involved in a scavenger hunt on my page and was very rude to the other contestants and the administrator running it. I gave her a warning and told her to please be polite. She kept the matter going, so I talked with two other admin and I decided as head admin to delete her from the page.

Then I found out she had posted this stuff about killing my page on another Facebook page with the new timeline. I also own another page where a scavenger hunt is being run, and she again broke the rules. She seems to think she can do whatever she likes. I would like to delete her from this Facebook page also, but I am dealing with a hacker. She alleges we continued to make nasty remarks about her, which is just not true, (you can check my page). The warning and the post saying she was being deleted were the only two posts regarding her. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I run three Facebook pages in all with no problems.

Hello I want to complain that my Facebook account is now blocked. I just want to hear what kind of misbehaving I did to deserve this, but I cannot get anyone at Facebook to respond to me. I'm a genuine player and I love zynga. And you blocked my 2,800,000 in chips. Please see all my games and the you can make the right decision. If it's my fault then please continue blocking me, if not then give my chips back. I hope you make the right decision.

I have proof that Facebook attempted and failed to access my email account. I believe that this is the reason why my email account was later hacked, due to all the Facebook connect applications currently running on it. If you have had Facebook and email hacked before what did you do about it? Should I hire a lawyer to help me resolve and sue Facebook for attempted hacking of my account? Anyone? Thanks for reading and the help.

Hi, I was in a relationship with someone on facebook. She lives in a different country than me and i thought we had something special. It was great at first, people were congratulating us and happy for us. But things went down hill after a while. One day we would be close online and the next day she would push me away for simple excuses. I admitted i cheated on her because she was picking fights with people over simple comments and posts and i was tired of being caught in the middle. There is no excuse for what i did i admit my wrongs publicly for everyone to see. But it was never enough for her. I tried to make her happy, giving her access to my accounts, letting her control who i can add and message. Things like that.We kept on breaking up, getting together often. I broke up with her finally on Xmas eve because she was told i was cheating on her with 4 women, accusing them of sex vidchatting them on facebook. She then went on to verbally abuse them but will not take responsibility of being wrong there.

I know i never did and those mentioned to her never did too. I did wrong in the past but i need advice. People are messaging me then sending her partial messages saying i sex chatted them. She has posted on her facebook page the partial messages sent to her. She also accuses me of being in love with a paedophile in another country. A few days ago, she sent me messages telling me she was going to jump off a bridge. She is constantly getting lies fed to her and believing them. She never jumped off a bridge (I admit i did say after the event on Xmas eve because i was angry. There is no excuse for that). But is wanting revenge on me for things i never did but is being told i did. She said there is evidence of me vid chatting women on facebook behind her back. I never did but apparently there is evidence saying i did. She is getting facebook admins on me along with other people. I have taken screen shots of her messages and posts in the event i need to prove i am telling the truth. Since then things got even more worse.

She has threatened people and when i warned them about her threats, my account was shut down and i can't prove my identity. Apparently she has been gloating that she has facebook admin on her side, my ip address has been flagged by facebook and one of the admins has been apparently getting women to friend me and set me up to gather evidence against me. I admit my mistakes and have fell for some of the set ups. She is now harassing other people on facebook and getting away with it. She has many accounts, mostly by the name Jaimie cousins. You need to set this right facebook as u have set a scene where she is now intimidating, threatening and harassing people and getting away with it. She says there is a conspiracy against her but there is non other than what she creates. All i want to do is post and make friends, not be accused of things i never did.

I have the honour to once agian request you that below complaint so far not resolved by the facebook please take action agianst facebook for giving tention in the matter. Please read the below complaint. Thanks. Dear Sir, I am using facebook for some years now facebook I want to complaint that this error came to me every time which is incorrect. “Subscription Limit Reached You can only have a maximum of 50 status update subscriptions. You currently have 50 subscriptions”. I have only 30 and every time this above error came and I am disturbed with this all please rectify my error I will be thankful to you as facebook support team dont reply any email or complaint.

I’ve seen my email but there is no notice why my facebook account is blocked. Facebook is where I communicate with friends and family, also with my colleagues. I hope my facebook account reactivated. So far, I always write lots of good reviews about facebook in my own webs many is often accessed by the Indonesia. I can only guess maybe my mistake why my facebook account is blocked because I always confirm every friend recommended to me. If it was my fault then I will not repeat it again and more selective in adding friends. Forgive my limitations in speaking English.

Hopefully you will receive an explanation and my apology and willing to open my facebook account again because facebook very important for the continuity of my communication with friends and family. Greetings from Indonesia.

I still cant upload videos,videos that are of my own creation not someone elses. I have a You Tube account that has over 35 of my own videos. I cant even get on my facebook account and have done nothing wrong that facebook should not allow me to upload my own videos.i think Im going to delete my account forever if this issue is not resolved. i have already went to You Tube as the results of facebooks actions against me.I DID NOTHING WRONG! So why has facebook screwed up my facebook account. Guess you just want to mess with someone.

Im trying to create a musicians page but there is no point because facebook will not let me upload my original song videos…i guess I will Delete my account altogether since facebook is ignoring my complaint…Explain what i did to deserve this treatment?

I cant get on my facebook,everytime it says aborted. i have deactivated my account this morning…I would like to know why facebook has my page messed up where i cant even get on.I would like everything on my account deleted or this problem fixed. i was accused wrongfully of a copyright infringement over a month ago and my facebook has not worked right since…I did nothing wrong, everyone shares videos from You Tube ect….I would like to be able to put up a new facebook account, something is wrong with the one I just deactivated. Ive since went to You Tube and created an account for my music.

I am a songwriter musician and i made videos for my facebook friends to watch all the videos were my material. I could not even get on my facebook it kept aborting it!

In the last couple of days, my Facebook account has been acting funny. Certain statuses are acting strange…. My Facebook “profile” is completely missing– my Facebook “Friends” are present on moment and then I have none the next, though I continue to read their posts — And my notifications are there and then they are not. On occasion I note that a post I submitted is not posted. Also…. After having moved out of my Facebook profile I sometimes find myself back there again. I need to know if I’m being hacked — or is there another cause for these uncomfortable interruptions.

I can not able to access my facebook account because I have been blocked for 30 days for sending friend requests. By logging this problems shows on the login screen. Final Warning – Friend Requests Blocked for 30 Days. Your friend requests and facebook messages have been blocked for 30 days because you’ve been contacting people against their wishes. If you continue to ignore these warnings, you will permanently lose the ability to send facebook friend requests. Please help in this regards, I would like the ability back to send facebook friend requests on the website soon.

There are a shocking amount of blasphemous groups on facebook that are really disrespectful and say horrible things about Christianity. I find it very upsetting that facebook would allow these groups and I am asking them to remove any blasphemous groups from facebook that say bad things about religious groups. It really is shocking what these blasphemous groups on facebook say about Christianity and other religions.

Dear sir. I can not able to access my facebook account. By logging this problems shows. Final Warning – Friend Requests Blocked for 30 Days. Your friend requests and facebook messages have been blocked for 30 days because you’ve been contacting people against their wishes. If you continue to ignore these warnings, you will permanently lose the ability to send facebook friend requests. Pls hepl in this regards

How to delete my account in facebook now being used by someone and made a statement against me using that account? my facebook account Borgs Borja (choy_borja@yahoo.com) and Rolando Borja (asshleybrahms@yahoo.com) These two account were controlled by the hacker who always post messages against me. With your help I think this person who hacked my facebook account be stop. Hope you can answer my query on the matter.

I am hissed off. People support you until you get laid off. Than they ignore you totally on Facebook. They are just a bunch of Hissys.

On facebook the games from game duell are a pain to load. They don’t come in and you have to hit refresh, sometimes when you do it will refresh OK and other times you just loose a “life” then have to wait 30 minutes to play. I go on facebook to read what everyone is up to and play a game to relax but this nonsense with the refresh thing is not relaxing at all

Have feedback for Facebook?