Dish Network Customer Service

Contact Dish Network Corporate

Toll free phone number: 303-723-1000

Dish Network is a satellite communications and entertainment corporation that has retail outlets in almost every state and employees over 19,000 in the US. With 14 million subscribers they had revenues of more than 14.6 billion in 2014. Dish Network is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ under “DISH”.

If you need customer service you need only look online or email executivecustomerserivice@dish.com. If you would like, you may mail a letter to the CEO, Charlie Ergen at: 9601 S. Meridian Blvd, Englewood, CO 80112 or call the corporate offices at 303-723-1000. A 24/7 customer service main number is 855-318-0572 and the website offers live chat for billing help or cancellations. It's hours are seven days a week during 7am-8pm hours.

The Dish mission is to be the best at delivering video anywhere, anytime.  In 1980 Charlie Ergan, Candy Ergen and Jim DeFranco founded EchoStar as a C-Band satellite TV distributor. By 2011 they had acquired Blockbuster. Their presence in social media includes Facebook, Twitter @DISHNews, YouTube as well as Dish sponsored blogs.

Dish Network Contact Information

303-723-1000

24 hours a day online

Browse reviews of other Cable TV

Top Dish Network Complaints

I made several calls to Dish for assistance to get my Mother home satilite working. We were on the phone for over 3 hours to activate a wally receiver to replace my old receiver.  after all that time it never was activated.  the last note on the screen was not activated  err in system. and
I want Dish to know i am really considering changing my home and RV equipment and finding a company that can fix the problems and support what they sell and customers buy..
I cancelled a Camping trip when dish gave up on the assistance, I am still having problems with my home TV when accessing NetFliks. takes for ever to get it to respond. Called once before with this issue. No help to fix.

I don't know whose fault it is,I just want channel 5 wnem back or you can cancel my service.

We have been loyal customers for 13yrs. Yes, we use the extensions because we struggle and juggle bills, but we have paid $200 per month for our service. In this day and age we could simply buy a box or stick and get every channel for 1/3 the cost! But we don't! We have stuck with Dish thru everything, through losing our favorite HBO or we lost amc for a while, or our dvr failed to record the final episode of our favorite series!! So my issue is, we asked for 3days past the extension, until our payday. Now, know that we don't call every month asking for this "extra" 3 days. It just unfortunately fell that way for us. But we literally could not get that!! After everything! After 13yrs of loyal service with Dish, we couldn't get that? I would understand if this was a ongoing request that we ask for all the time, but this was not the case. We could easily drop our service and and buy a box and watch whatever we want. But we thought we would be appreciated enough for Dish to understand and obviously look at our record and standing first and grant this for us. I feel like we have stuck by Dish and have been loyal customers and we feel that we are not appreciated back enough to get a simple 3 day "extra" extension.
Now we feel like we will just pay our final bill and be done. And that is sad.
D and B Woolum

Dropping CBS!! I have a Down syndrome sister who has a routine she strictly follows and not having her shows on is extremely upsetting for her. As soon as my contract is up I'm switching providers!! And I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years! But you just lost this customer! Pay the freaking money so your customers can be happy with your service!!

My name is Julie Yaeger
email: tojulieyaeger@yahoo.com
phone number 404-316-1943
account number 8255 9098 8584 0121

I contacted Dish on 5/27 (according to my records 5/24 according to the records at record at Dish) to discontinue my Dish service. I spoke to a woman named Kanetta. She explained to me that I needed to wait a few days to end my contract in order to receive a $30 credit. after talking to her for a while - I decided to just terminate the contract at this time as I would have to call back to get the credit. Kenyetta explained to me that I would be receiving a box to return the hard ware in. Well I never received the box- and I received a bill for $203.31. I called the customer service number on my bill to explain my dilemma and to ask that the $203.312 bill cleared, I was told that the call is on the record that I requested the termination of my service however it was never cancelled so they will cancel it the day of my call (July17, 2018) and I will be required to pay the current bill. I did not agree with this and I asked to speak to a supervisor. Jenny, the women who I was speaking, placed me on hold and returned to let me know that my complaint did not reach the treshhold to be able to speak to a supervisor and that due to company policy. I became irate and demanded to speak to someone higher than she. I was placed on hold again. When Jenny returned she told me that I would not be permitted to speak to a supervisor and that my call was being terminated. I'm not sure what policy would ignore a customers request to terminate their service and then be held accountable continued billing. I am requesting that by bill be resolved based on a termination date of 5/27/2019.

Nothing about this company functions properly, even this questionnaire takes forever to process answers.
When it required 5 min. to speak to the salesperson to place my order for satellite service, I knew I was in trouble.
After six days the installation rep.
knew next to nothing about his job.
He lied by saying his manager would be taking his place to install the service.
We discovered later, when we called the contact number, he hadn't even made anyone aware of the issue.
We were notified that we would be contacted in 24 to 48 hours with no assurance that the connection would happen then.
I have a cable company coming in the morning.

On July 10,2019 it was storming and my service went out I called dish they told me because of the service would be back running on the July 11, 2019 dish made an appointment for a tech to come out on July 20,2019 I’ve been out cable since so on Monday which July 15,2019 they told me I didn’t have a schedule appointment it will be the July 26,2019 I have the email that the company sent for the schedule appointment. I’m very upset that I will be out of service for 3 week but company is rated #1 I don’t see they lie. Something need to be done . May go to direct tv.

Bad equipment bad customer service

Every time it rains or the wind blows I lost reception
Extremely frustrating when severe weather happens, for $140 a month this shouldn't be happening.

ever since I had my Dish Network put in I still have my Dish still on the ground platform. I have never heard from the person who came to my house to get us set up and he said that the call before you dig would come and mark it and they did but the person who was suppose to come to put it on a pole never showed up. I have already made two bills to you and still no one has bothered to come to set it on a pole . WHY !!!!!!!!!

Look for check #2879 that I pay dish for May acct 5580 But my check did not get in my acct.

Ask dish were my check when too! Which acct did dish put it in???

Dish. Have not send me a bill Mail in the yet, have said about which acct my check went to?

Not my acct not my acct .

Look a bill now soon 5-21-19 I have the bank today, dish my check $229.04. There's month pay Ahead but not in my acct.

Look to hear dish, with a bill, dish gave me 48 hr. They have my --- in some by easl acct.

Willis

Our dish net Wally has shut down over 40 times yesterday causing losing much of our ability to enjoy our tv experience. This has been occurring more snd more daily. If this is not repaired we will have to cancel our service now

A tornado Came through And messed up our roof had new roof installed and now the Signal Is lost and I call trying to get it fixed and they want me to wait a week for someone to come out ridiculous But you let it be a late payment and you send it in and they hit you with a $10 charge extra And they will cut your Signal Off over $10 now how is that good customer service you tell me I’m not waiting a week and be charger for service I don’t get

I was supposed to get my service installed between the hours of 8 and 12 then got a email back saying 1 to 2 then five mins after that got 3to 4 then a call from the tech saying he just got my work order and he is I. Sand ford which is a hour away and not sure if he can make it by 4 so I call and talk to two supervisors the last one being joe and they both really rude said well we can’t do anything about it but we can give you a free month of the movie channel like this happens all the dam time I asked him if he could call and get about her tech he said it’s the hub department job to do that I said well call them or I will call them he didn’t even hesitate to say well they won’t do any thing about it gave me three option to either take the credit or reschedule or drop the service but I would get charged 280 for dropping service talk about taking care of your customers what a joke

Dish Network is the most.unprofessional & shady company I have ever dealt with, first I was intentionally mislead into thinking I was getting internet when I signed a consent for installation (big mistake) I paid 216 or $219 for 40 -42 days of basic tv & then when I realized I wasn't getting internet included, switched back to directv & was then told I have a
$400-450 early termination fee, unless I sign back up for.
"their" service! A joke, don't do it!

6 phone calls to try and get return equipment boxes. Still no boxes and the last call I was told that boxes could only be sent to the account address which happens to be a cabin in the woods with no mail service. The account is in my since passed father in law’s name. They were eager to charge for the non received boxes. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told there wasn’t one....hmmm.
I’m sending the equipment back in my box, on my dime registered mail and hope for the best. I will never use dishnetwork and will tell anyone who listens how difficult they make it to get their “old equipment” returned. I’m sure they will send my deceased father in law to collections.... good luck.

Been in hospital for two months checked paperwork and dish has been charging me for 6months for HBO. Said since package deal no credit but do not watch other channels just hbo but had to take them because of package deal for HBO to watch my shows. Also asked for another extension due to not working only a few days this month. i asked to extend my payment till 15 of May. Been with dish for over 12 years in Florida but I guess long time customers are not important anymore So will start looking for new service June 1 since they broke contract and they are not giving any extra time for emergencies except one week.

I attempted to watch the UGA Spring game on the SEC network (404-01) as shown on the channel guide on Dish. Instead of football I was watching UGA and Tennessee play girls softball. The message in the bottom right corner stated the football game was available on the SEC alternate channel (404-02, 404-03, 404-04) I checked all of these and only saw the Dish Network advertised with music in the background. I called Dish and the customer service representative told me it was on channel 408 and attempted to install this on my account. When this was unsuccessful he told me it was blocked for my local area but could not tell me why it was not on the SEC network as advertised or the alternate channels as shown on the SEC network. His asked if I had internet at home and suggested I watch the game on my computer. I am not satisfied with this answer and apparently neither was a lot of other people because you suddenly switched the SEC network to the UGA football game even though the softball game was still playing. That was good but what would have been great for the fans of both football and softball would be to utilize some of the alternate channels to show both, why else do we need them if not to use? it isn't rocket science! Very dissatisfied with the response I got from customer service.

We were a customer but because of the fact that one of your affiliates we contracted through misrepresented themselves several times and not being to get the yes network, we took our business elsewhere. We have made several attempts to receive a final bill showing that we were charged the termination fee and that it was paid. All we keep receiving is a statement showing that we owe no balance. I know you probably feel that we are one little customer among so many, but we fail to see how this simple request can not be granted. Name and address and account number with lines on the bill, one showing the termination charge and one showing the payment. We have tried calling to speak to a supervisor but no one would connect us. We hope this will get us the result we are looking for. We will await your reply. Thank you.

I was provided incorrect information about my March bill by one of your representatives in February. Then, when I called in to speak to a representative about the incorrect information given,"David" indicated that I could not have been told the information. Then, I stated to him, "You could listen to the tape recording for verification", for I know what I was told. Therefore, I asked to speak with a supervisor. He said that the company does not have supervisors, just escalation specialists. I was connected to the escalation specialist "Haley" who still did not directly address my concern, but apparently wanted to personally vouch for the first rep, David. James was the last person with whom I spoke but he tried to just play with words. None of the three provided professional customer service and poor service.

I know that the incorrect information was put in the notes about my concern by these three individuals. Therefore, if a supervisor wants to speak with me about the poor service, a customer of more than 15 years, please feel free to contact me at 678-264-9249.

Your attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Claudia Stokes

NO UPDATES ON THE LACK OF HBO/CINEMAX. No options for viewing it if you live in a rural area. Rudest Customer Service reps I have ever dealt with in my life. Abusive and no concern for customers!

on Apirl 3 I payed a dish bill of 561.06 past due plus a check that was returned and the fee I payed it on line and then I have no signal coming in to my receiver so no satellite I have internet but no satellite , if you guys expect me to pay my bill I want service I have been with out satellite and internet since march 8 and after I payed the bill I expect to have service they said they were going to give me credit for days I have not have service have not seen that yet I feel that all you guys want is your money you are not for the customer my account is under my husband name Donald frey account number is 8255909892214146 . I payed a large deal of money to you guys now I feel I should bee credited for the flustration I have had to deal with and also the 3 I called tech support to ask for help and in the back ground all I heard was people laughing about my flustration I don't feel that a customer should have to deal with the abuse of your people laughing at them when they call for help I a m very dissatisfied with dish as of right now

For starters when I signed up for dish I had HBO and cinamaxs now they keep on telling me that they are working on getting it back now they want us to Pat more for it and also I had a life issue with cancer and I made a missjudgment on the week I was paying and I need to move it up please to the 5th and they will not help at all and I am dealing with cancer and I got laid off from om gm and I will have the money on the 5th please help me keep it on

My husband and I have had Dish for many years and have always enjoyed Dish, including customer service which was always great. However, now that I want to cancel Dish which has become entirely too expensive, I can't get through to anyone and am left hanging on the phone. This is totally unacceptable and I would like to know how a person can cancel their subscription? It is obvious this is done on purpose because I don't have a problem getting through to customer service regarding changing my package, etc. It is only the disconnect department. I am not happy and I will eventually get this taken care of but I would like to say what is happening is disturbing to me and don't appreciate this kind of treatment.

Sales person signed me up for install even tho I told him I could have nothing on house
I thought they were doing streamimg
Now Infinity is keeping 10$ of my money
What a rip

They are crooks and do not communicate

low rating for self experience. always more cost for years. I guess I need to change after all these years. trying to watch fox today and no channel. hope my contract is done or close to end.

I left my Dish service residence in December to snowbird on Florida for the winter. My Dish service was billed automatically every month to my credit card. Until 2/8 I assumed all was ok with my Dish service. On 2/8 I received a v-mail from Dish staying I needed to contact them about my account? On 2/15 I received anothe v-mail with the same message. On 2/16 my neighbor adviced me two packages from Dish Rrived on my doorstep. I called Dish back and asked what was going on with my account? I was informed that they had not received payment for four months and my service was terminated! To my surprise I stated how come no one called me? Dish stated that they called my bank? I have the same card and many other utilities that continue to automatically charge my card every month without incident? The only notice I received was the first v-mail on 2/8 which said nothing about account bill or anything. Just figured they were selling me some upgrade or something? I informed the tech support rep that no one had contacted me? He replied they tried 7 times calling my bank? The two boxes left on my doorstep were empty boxes for me to return all the equipment. I stated that I was not going to return until mid April so it would not be anytime soon! The rep stated that my account would remain open until I returned all equipment? The rep then stated I could reactivate my account? At this point I am so upset with Dish I would not even consider that option. After checking my credit card I discovered that Dish Bill was paid successfully in November but not since the. So technically it has only been two months not the four months Dish rep stated now I am going to assume they will try and bill me for every month until they receive all equipment? They are going to have a fight if they try that crap on me. Don’t know what happened to Dish Network but apparently keeping customers is no longer in their Business Plan!!! Switching to Direct TV where I know I will pay more but atleast I know they will treat me like a customer!!! Bye Dish! All other should say bye too.

My 2 year contract with Dish was supposed to end this December 2019 Today I found out that when I ordered another box for my other TV I had signed up for 2 more years without my knowledge Very upset

I do want to express the worst experience I had with one of your sales men. I believe his name is Akeem he was being very flirtatious towards my daughter which made her very uncomfortable. He should not be flirting and asking personal questions that have absolutely nothing to do with work at all. This will be moving up to higher authority and I will be taking this further. So very un-professional.

My cable was shut off for none payment and I called them and talk to the specialty department about my situation I am a government worker and had not got paid yet so struggling a little and that department said hey would over ride the system and put my payment at the next billing cycle and it would not be shut off I said thank you we'll it got shut off again is this how they stand by the people that need the help can you please help me get it back on I can pay the bill at end of. Maybe nth please help me please

I have a bill came due today I have due date change starting next month. I need to be able to make this payment on the first and they won’t extend me out. I have offered to pay any extra charges along with the bill on Friday and it is bein denied. Why is this being done? I have 2 accounts with Dish. This is only happening on one account

Dish network is not professional at all! I made a one time payment for my parents recently 2/my banking info & specifically told them to remove my data upon the processing of the payment. Thinking this was done, to my shock another payment in the amount $170 was debited from my acct again. A rep previously told me I would receive a refund in 7-10 days. After 14 days I call back & they say refunded was disapproved for something they did not do. That is, remove my banking info after the first payment. The stank thing about this is I don’t even have a dish acct. what a bummer! Now I am out of $170. Whatever you do, do not choose dish network because they do not have proper procedures in place to handle matters. I will not refer anyone to them. They are now a sour taste in my mouth! Also, I just found out that my banking info is still in their system and it will take 10 days before it is removed. Which now puts my banking info at risk for another payment. This is crazy! Had I not called to Followup on the refund check status my banking info would of still been in their system.

I also, requested an email as a paper trail for the removal of my data today and to this moment I have yet to receive it. I am not stopping with this complaint I am going as high as I can go on this. This consumer is not going to be pushed around by something that is not my fault!

yes could someone please call me i was treated unfair by several employees that belittle me as a veteran. 484-650-0301

I do not even want to give them one star my complaint is I was a customer for over 5 years was tricked into getting new equipment therefore started a new contract for me that I was unaware of and then when I needed to move I was tricked into putting it into my roommate's name for the new customers benefit into void a moving V then they charge my credit card $400 for early termination fee

I hate you TV service. The TV cuts off to much while watching TV..I'm unable to enjoy a TV show or Program. You have to reset the DAME TV all the time..I then call and get help and the problem still not corrected. I would like to be able to get out of this contract due to inadequate TV Service..I'm not happy spending my money for POOR SERVICES.

Received (wally) . I can't hook up my dv d recorder..thru wally. Deck personnel could not see the problem .after almost 15 +years with dish poor response .I would like to get a recieve r that will work with my dv d recorder as all my others have worked. Rodger

Alonso "The call center supervisor" was the worst person I have ever talked to!! What a piece of human defecate ! He was not hepful at alla about what to do to make things better regarding univision deportes. His answer was "It is what it is" you cannot talk to anyone else. So, he is the only one person I can talk to in Dish's call center. Really? No managers or people that care about customers' concerns? I am not asking for discounts!! Just to know why I was never given the right info.

Call dish support today needing help to set up a remote. The women I was connected with spoke very broken English and was hard to understand, after asking her to repeat herself several times becouse I could not understand her I ask to be givin some one who spoke better English. She wanted to argue with me that I had been understanding her so far, and I told her that I had asked her to repeat herself several times and she HUNG up on me. Not what I call good service. Thanks Dish!!!!

I have called the number givenby these people (1-855-993-3916) beause I want to know WHY my bill has suddenly increased by $30, I was spoken to by a female who had a strong foreign accent which I could not understand and whenI tried to call again the same person answered, I asked her to send me an e-mail to explain and I think she said that she could not send an e-mail I hung up. I also think she said something about giving me a discount when I first signed up but that discount would no longer apply. This sounds very odd to me, as I have been with Dish for two years and I know they told me some time ago that my contract expires this month (October 2018) and it does not sound like a good policy to INCREASE the price for the same service because I have stayed with them for 2 years, I can switch to DIRECT TV and get a Credit card with $200 and at my age - 86 - I probably won't need TV for much longer and as I don't think that the programming we get now is worth $103 a month when we only see news and an occasional movie. When I signed up they messed up by not telling me that my credit card would not pay and when I gave them another number they used it once and did not use it again, then sent me a bill for UNPAID months so I had to pay double! If they will not reduce my bill by the extra $30 (which they will collect from my credit card and I want that refunded) as that payment is for the rest of this month and until 11/4/18, then I will have to change providers as I cannot afford to pay $103 a month. Please advise me.

I am watching evening TV -- which means listening while I surf the internet. All of a sudden, the sound stops. I look up, and the message on the screen is "Checking Hard Drive", and that the interruption should take no more than 10 minutes.

Not only am I missing key parts of the show I was watching (politics), the recording I'm making on another channel -- new season show, unlikely to be repeated before Christmas -- will have a big gap in it.

This is ridiculous!!! Everything is digital and computer-"smart" nowadays: Dish (or any satellite service) couldn't function otherwise. The system should be able to recognize when it is being used -- and wait to perform a hard drive check WHEN THE UNIT IS NOT IN USE!!!

I don't know why this isn't already a part of the computer-programming that runs Dish receivers -- but give your developers the directive to FIX IT!!!

*tearing my hair out and very unsatisfied*

Linda Rusciolelli

We had Dish installed the last week of September and this is the first week of October and they can't get anything to work properly and now they have to keep coming back to change something different, and the only thing they offer is a discount on my bill of $11.05 We have a 2 year commitment and that will be the last time anyone from dish will step on my property.I ask that they give us one month free and you thought I was asking for a million dollars. That is really saying something about your company.

I been trying to connect my DVr to your crappy dish anywhere service that you guys have been having an issue in connecting to my DVR. Getting sick of connection issues and I live in a apartment that does not allow cable so want to be able to watch my recordings without a issue. I have been a customer for several years now and tired of your crappy service and updates that are suppose to make the app better but is making it worse. I sick of this and very displeased with your service fix it or lose another faithful customer thank and have a wonderful day.

Douglas Hartley6

You say you listen to your customers. Well, that is not correct. I was with you 11 years and you dont care. By the way, I disconnected from you . I called and disconnected from you because,I never could get a person in USA. I could not get my billing date changed, I wanted my billed lowered to 150 or the rate the new customer got for 150. I'm a disabled , on fixed income and tired paying high bills when you new customer gets a better rate. So when you would not do it I disconnected from you. I never missed paying you and the only reason I would show late is because you were to change my billing date and never did after saying you would. So Now listen, thats why I disconnected from you get it right this time SIR. Sheila Nelson

On March 23, 2018 a DISH Network representative came to our house to install DISH Network satellite service, including local channel (Lansing, Michigan area). Instead of on installing the local channel through the satellite, the installer, Mark, offered to save us $12.00 a monthly if we purchased a $149.00 antenna that would bring in the local channel. I agreed it sounded okay and he installed the antenna and started to attempt to bring in the local channels. He was unable to bring in Channel 10 - NBC from Lansing. He was successful in bringing in Channel 8 from Grand Rapids also NBC. The estimated time it took him to tune in the local channels was 3.5 hours. He reported that he was able to bring in all other local channels including PBS, Channel 23 and CBS, Channel 6. He quickly flipped through the channels and then went on to try to sell us a 199.00 sound system.
On the morning of March 24th, we began exploring our new satellite system and quickly found that channel 6 and channel 23 would not hold a signal. We immediately contacted Dish Network support to see what could be done. We contact three different technicians to attempt to resolve the issue. None of these attempts worked.
On Sunday, March 25th we again contacted Dish to tell them that the antenna their representative sold us did not work. We were told that Dish Network was not responsible. And that the cost of the antenna could not be refunded, and we could not cancel the 2-year contract.
Dish Network agreed to send out a technician to add the local channels to the satellite service. This technician told us that the antenna should never have been offered to us because it was clear to him from the start that because it would not bring in the local channel. He tried to convince Dish Network to take back the antenna and refund our money, but they would not.
We feel that we were totally mislead by the first installer and Dish TV. We are quite willing to continue our 2 year contract with Dish TV but feeling they should take back the antenna that was sold to us by the installer because he said it would work and it does not. WE believe you should refund our $149.00 and remove the antenna from the roof of our house. In addition, I think your rep took advantage of us because we are an older couple and we do not always understand technology.

as being a long with dish off and on for many years,i been having trouble with my cable tv having called over 10 times and paid 2 texts and one ele,service ,and still having the same problem,its a shame they don't have any ideal what it is,so why pay for something that don't stand by there service I have 10 more months with dish ,and Ill never uses them again,and tell all my friends about dish,,at one time you were great that's why I went back to you,,but no more ,sorry your going down hill.

Dear Corporate,
I want to file a complaint on Dish. I am Annessa Burwell, and I was told as of 11/27/17 through John a customer supporter that there was a glitch in my agreement, which was auto pay for the next 2 years my payments would be $64.55 every 25th of the month. But Dish decided to change this contract to an extra $5 adding up to $69.99. Changing the price without my acknowledgement. Too, I have asked for a supervisor at least 8 different times,but I was told from Melissa the customer supporter that the supervisors were not available or supervisors are not warranted. Melissa told me 2 different reasons why the price increased but still don't know why my contract has changed without being notified in writing or a phone call. I feel like my contract was breached. At your earliest convenience can you please contact me at 240-293-6088 or email me at ms.ness41@gmail.com. I perfer a call.

Mrs.Annessa Burwell

tengo ya casi tres anos con el servicio de dish en junio del 2017 solicite el cambio de servicio de san Antonio tx a mission Tx desde que el canbio se hiso puros problemas he tenido y puros recargos he tenido me han estado cobrando por una caja wirless que yo nunca ni tengo ni tube y ahora me disen que lo que me estan cobrando es por la caja que aqui tengo que es con la que me dan el servicio basico de 19dll y el servicio cada mes es de 40 dll que por impuestos que por puras escusas me dan el servicio q yo tenia no se me respeto es una escusa tras otra al venir y conectarlo aqui resulta que ya el servicio no iba dish latino plus mas dos televiciones si lo queria iba ser 99 mas impuesto asi q para no cancelar y pagar la multa de 300 deje el basico q es nada pero pago 40 y no es mas q canales de ventas y cada q hablo me disen no hay nada q haser no hay nada q haser es el sistema fue un error fue un error y no tienen nada q haser y cobrandome por halgo q yo no tengo
y yo tengo hasta mayo del 2018para cancelar el servicio porfavor nesecito de su ayuda a mi dish me encanta pero no se porque un error de dedo o de la gente que tienen trabajando lo tenga que pagar uno de costumer

To the Management of the Dish Network:

I am very disappointed in your customer service.

I have been a Customer for 30 Years. I have, for the most part, been some what satisfied with your service. However, for the last 2 years i have become very frustrated with your programming options and your lack of courtesy of understanding your customer needs.

I am currently looking into discontinuing my service!!!! looks like, after checking the blogs on the internet, your loosing customers right and left. Rather then to give me one Channel, which I enjoy, you may loose another Customer!!!! You offer nothing for old People, I'm 77 years old, a Vietnam 8 yr. Vet. sooooo having said that, I summarize this Complaint, "IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY"NOT CUSTOMERS.............

THANK YOU,,,,, for 28 years of great Service.
ROLAND BARKER

Moved and had service installed. Previously was using 3 joeys, but only required 2 for new home. Technical DID NOT inform us as to how to adjust our charge for the 3rd joey.
Had service cancelled due to horrible internet service and cost of it all.
Because I was encouraged to set up paperless billing by Dish, I did not notice the charge for the 3rd joey remained, and was being charged.
Called c/s to have credit to our account, but was told no because I didn't catch it sooner. On top of all of that, WE are being charged $12 per box to send back equipment. The $35 credit I requested could easily be added to the final bill with the $12/box charge.
I WILL NEVER RECOMNEND DISH TO ANYONE AND WILL ENCOURAGE ANYONE I KNOW THAT HAS DISH TO CANCEL THEIR SERVICE ASAP!!
It's suppose to be about the customer service, but Dish has not shown this at all!

I went to the dish network dealer in Lake Havasu City Arizona 86404 on 9/18/17. Was told I would receive a phone call within 24 hrs. Never got one. Went back to store 9/19/17 am. I was told they would try to be there at 4pm if they couldn't make it I would receive a phone call and put on the schedule for 4 pm 9/20/17. Never happened. Went back to store 9/20/17 at 4pm. Talked gentlemen in the store and he called the tech. The tech was busy pre-wiring a house and was booked the next day as well and told the gentleman in the store to call the other tech as he did not have anything on 9/21/17. The gentleman in the store called the other tech and after 5 minutes of arguing with him because he refused to do the work tomorrow 9/21/17 he hung up the phone. So here I am paying for dish and everyone refuses to work on my system. My wife and I own 3 residence's that all have the dish network and we pay over 500.00 a month for your service. I can under stand that people get busy but not even getting a phone call is just plain wrong. I am dealing with Sound Bank in Lake Havasu City Arizona, phone number 1-928-855-1129. My wife is so upset she wants me to remove all of your equipment and use a different provider. My phone is 1-509-728-2342. If we don't hear from you I guess we will have our answer. Larry & Gayle Sali

Hi, I am writing in regard to my dissatisfaction with the Polk DSB1 soundbar and DSB2 subwoofer I was sold during a technician's visit to repair my dish. Unbeknownst to me, these did not come with rear speakers, which I later learned are not available in my area. I was not advised as such at the time I purchased them, as well as not receiving any manual and return policy paperwork. Because the sound quality is not the same without the speakers, I have contacted Dish Customer Service twice to return them. Unaware of the return policy because of not receiving any paperwork, I was advised that I was beyond the 30-day return window, and, therefore, would not be able to return them for a full refund. I have tried to purchase the speakers directly from Polk (I was told they are exclusive to Dish), Best Buy (not available), Walmart (not available) and Amazon. In regard to Amazon, one of the Dish Customer Service representatives told me that Amazon sold the speakers I needed and gave me the information to order them from Amazon, which I did. I received the speakers and proceeded to install them. However, these were not at all compatible with the Polk system and were not even wireless. So, then, I had the hassle of returning them to Amazon. All I want is to return the Polk soundbar and subwoofer for a full refund. I have been a loyal Dish customer for many years and do not feel this is too much to ask. Thank you.

I called in to get a extension on my bill and the lady said I could get till September 2nd and I said that's not long enough due to i started a new job and need till the 11th of September. Then she was like just call back on the 2nd for another extension. So that's what I did. When on the phone for over 45 minutes, they say that can't do that. Why would I have called if they can't do that so now I'm out of tv till the 11th because of false info from an employee. B's

I am the victim of a bait and switch program by dish network. This bait and switch operation advertises a wonderful DVR receiver on the internet, but what you get is a piece of junk. You cannot watch one channel and record another. I did not discover this problem until the technician had left. I called to complain but was told to get a receiver that actually is functional you have to pay 5 dollars a month more than their quoted price for a year and then it goes up to 10 dollars more a month for the next year. This is in spite of their advertisement that the price is not supposed to change for two years. They said that really didn't apply to this situation. I already had disconnected my Direct TV service. My dish is down on the ground and all my equipment boxed up. I agreed to pay the increase since I had no choice at the present time, but I am going to pursue this possibly illegal and definitely shady scheme as far as i can.

Dish online advertises: "Build a home entertainment experience to fit your needs by changing your package, customizing equipment or selecting add-on programming to see a customized price for you." for $ 54.95 for the Americas top 120 + service. Yet, when I contacted them I was forced to pay $ 64.95 even when pointing out that it could not only be intended for new customers as i was told, as new customers don't change there packages they select package.

Don't carry local sports channel affiliated with MSG. Called customer service, got a total brush off from someone who could barely speak english. I calmly asked questions involving contract situations and the dish representative got a little animates and raised his voice in frustration. Time Warner Cable is finally making its way down my street and the frustration of dish will be gone.

Dish Network doesn't have the world series Game 7 listed on the TV menu. Just the most important baseball game of the year. We missed Game 6 because the game wasn't listed last night either so the DVR didn't record it. In Longmont Colorado we are getting Gigabit Internet since we started our own city owned broad band company, dumping Comcast, Xfinity and all those rip off internet non providers. We will switch to all Internet based TV and shows, maybe get Hulu and get free shows directly from PBS.com and the network .com web sites. Get High Speed internet and dump these over priced cable tv and satellite tv companies.

I recently got dish network. As part of the installation, the technician reconnected my own DVD player. However, it does not work as I don't know how to activate it as it relates to the dish network set up.By the way, your customer service people suck as they said it was not their concern and couldn't help me! Really?

I recently acquired Dish Internet, I was advised by installing tech that usage may be limited due to my location. The service is horrible, slow from day 1, I called to cancel the service as it was horrible, was told I would have to pay the $440 early termination fee, even though the service does not work as portrayed.

I moved and the person I live with has dish and it stinks. You remove good channels and put on garbage. You take off good programs and put on garbage. Every time it rain or is going to lose the signal. I would never ever get dish or tell anyone to get it cause it stinks as a provider.

When I had moved into my new house I decided to do the refer a friend package deal 59.99 a month. All of the sudden my bill started going up to $70-99 a month. I have been hung up on twice that I've called to ask for corporate's phone number because no one wants to speak to me about this situation. I've worked as a business manager for years you don't speak to your customers bad or disrespect them especially when they are giving you business.

I moved to Missouri about a year an a half ago to take care of a family member and they have dish network and it has been the worse thing I ever experienced. Every time it rains no matter light or heavy it goes out. My comment about it well here it is it "STINKS" big time. I just can't believe how crappy it is. Every time u turn it off and back on it takes 5 minutes for it to make a connection. I had directv and for 16 years was a happy customer.

It has been a major task getting connected to the offer that was made to me by mail, the technicians who connected me were fast and did a good job connecting my service, but there is a problem with your customer service there is a serious lack of communication between dish and they're customers. I called several times and even sent emails to customer service and finally found someone over there that got one problem fixed and just when I thought we had every thing worked out and I had the offer and the programming I wanted, my service was disconnected.

Now I was really starting to get upset because when I was connected I signed up for e auto pay and I could not figure out what was going on so I sent an email to customer service they were no help and told me to call so I did, when I called the first thing that bothered me was the recording that said if I wanted to continue in English I had to press 1 so I did and spoke to representative and I think she was speaking English but I had very hard time understanding her because of her accent, but after having her repeat herself several times I found out why my service was disconnected because I had an open service order to upgrade my service that some how changed my e auto pay so instead of contacting me or clearing the service order which was just swapping out a receiver they disconnected my service, you figure that one out.

This is bad business. I like your equipment and your programming but I would like to see some improvements in customer service, the language barrier, the policies for disconnecting service, your representatives knowledge of current programming offers and better communication with your customers. Take a look at customer service see if you can make that better your doing pretty good with everything else. I hope I don't have this problem next time I want to change or upgrade my service, if you can fix a few little problems you will have a lot of happy customers.

My receiver was not working so I called customer service and was sent a new one. I sent the I defective one back within a week. Friday, I turned on TV but there was no service. I called them and according to them, I had no service because I had not returned the box. But i actually had done it. So after going back and forward with the customer service representative, she went ahead and told me that they had received the box but not the smart card.

First of all, i took the smart card out because of their misleading instructions on how to return and recycle the original receiver. Not only that but the representative was no help at all. She kept telling me that if i did not pay the fifty four dollars charge for not returning the smart card, they would not restore my service. She gave me no solutions only threats and hostility. And although I had already paid for my service, as it is, withdrawn from my account monthly, I still had no service. What did a smart card have to do with my service connection, anyway? I am very frustrated, dissatisfied with way they handle the whole situation.

I had TWC for 5 years and they gave me a great deal, no contract but HBO, Showtime,Cinemax free for one year. Dish called me 2 days later and asked me to switch and they would match Time warner if I came over with a 2 yr price lock of 89.99 including the movie package for one yr. After 90 days my bill went to over $180 dollars! So I called them again to see why, and the movie package reverted to regular price! Pissed I told them that I didn't want it but they told me I would have to pay the $250 disconnect fee on top of my last bill, WTF!? They lied to me and I have to pay?

I signed up for Dish with Lee Dennis out of Indiana in October 2015. At the time the promotion going on was for a free Xbox one for new customers. I was very excited about this because I wanted to be able to give it my son for Christmas. I went over everything with Lee over and over again making sure I was getting what was promised to me. I really didn't want dish, because I had cable before and cancelled it because nothing was ever on and I was paying a lot. My husband and I cancelled everything and have had nothing but regular tv, Netflix, and hulu. Once I saw this advertisement about the xbox for new customers and dish I contacted Lee Dennis to get information. I made him repeat to me over and over again what I was signing up for and what I was getting, so there would be no problems.

I still have not received my Xbox like promised. I have contacted Lee Dennis every week since December with him giving me a run around about referrals and how sorry he was that it fell through the cracks. Lee Dennis knew the only reason I was signing up was because of the free promotion of the xbox. To not get it I feel scammed and with no explanation except referrals got messed up. Really???? Is this how Dish runs a business? I am a very upset customer. I would have never signed up for this if it hadn't been for the free xbox advertisement and I told him that several times before committing. So, now I am stuck with Dish for 2 years (which I didn't want) and I am not receiving any of my promised items for signing up as a new customer.

I am very upset about this situation. I was expecting to give my son a nice Christmas and wasn't able to and now I am told Sorry about you have a nice day? That is terrible customer service and I would not refer Dish to anyone I feel I got scammed and I will tell people how Dish scams the customers to sign now.

My son, Darius Powell, who was a minor at the time was charged with a bill from Dish Network corporate headquarters. I cancelled the services because the gentleman never returned for me to sign any type of paperwork and neither did my son. Forgery of a document was submitted after I confronted them about taking money off of my debit card in which I did not authorize them to use.

When trying to use it they said I could not use and used my mother's credit card to activate and sent one billing statement and no others were ever sent although I continuously called them. I am in the process of getting an attorney because I feel I have been done unjustly.

Very aggrevated Dish charged my account twice after confirming with me the auto pay was not set up for two month billing cycle. They did not admit to the error so I am out of $108.44 until it clears and have to wait for refund. I had to take action and contact my bank via 3 way with Dish supervisor. I contact on my own. Customer service is incompetent and never accurate w info when I call. Very disappointed I had to do something for their error. Too often dealing with customer service has been awful and having to explain my account to them because of there lack of competence with my account. I am a good paying customer and feel they were not helpful and concerned about my needs. Now I am out of money for few days until my bank adjust there error.

Why I should continue with DishTV? I can opt for other option who gives better service. This is my mind set for next. Not getting response for continuous followup "CALLME"/"CALLBACK" ON 57575. I do not understand why you are not responding for customer care? I am not getting signal since 28/12/2015 no body is available to listen my complaint. I had purchased new connection on 28/01/2015 Probably if there is problem with setup/Viewing Card, it is falling within one year of service i.e. within guarantee period. You must replace the faulty one immediately. Details are subscription no.21506410, STB No. DST14150063653, Model no.7012S,Chip ID 00584821001. Date of installation 28/01/2015.Please attend my complaint immidiately to celebrate year ending programmes. Balance amount on this VC is 606.08 next recharge date is 07/03/2016.

Sales personal and company employees have outright lied to me on NUMEROUS occasions. Even when complaining to them about all the deception and lies, they lie about their lies! Shame on you Dish Network! Do yourself a HUGE favor and get your TV feed through the two paper cups and a long string before you deal with this corrupt corporation!

Someone used my debit card to get service with Dish Network without NY authorization. I was told by dish that it'll be refunded within 2-3 business days then by another customer service representative 7 days I'm sick of the run around I have kids that are looking forward to getting toys for Christmas and I can't wait 7 days it did not take 7 days for them to take it off my card.

I have ordered the NHL Center Ice package several years in a row. My favorite team are the New York Rangers. My complaint is that over half of the games (Rangers) broadcast have been in SD. I know for a fact Direct Network offers the Rangers game in HD. Center Ice is a "premium" service and to me viewing the game in sd is not a "premium" product! If you ask me hockey is a game best viewed in HD. The puck is so small and moves so fast, it is nearly impossible to enjoy the game in SD! Otherwise my family and I love Dish. But this Center Ice thing May just be a deal breaker.

On closing my account I was told that I had three receivers in the home which in fact I had two receivers one being a dual receiver. I returned both boxes from my home as Star Tv was here during phone conversation and put the equipment to the side. Dish is now trying to charge me for the third box which I do not have. When a tech came out and switched rooms for me around Christmas time I do believe for my daughter he took that third box. Said that the box was no longer needed. (It was connected to the dual receiver in the living room). I am an honest person. I will not keep something that is not mine. Star TV was here and saw how everything was connected. Calling DISH and explaining what I have and what has happened has been very frustrating and disheartening. I can't return something to DIsh when I don't have it. When speaking to the supervisor it is frustrating when he tells me I'm giving conflicting information. When asked if I could try to tell him again he refused to listen. I would like this charge removed from my account. I do not have your equipment.

I was with Dish for about 5 years. I had 4 rooms with dish. I had internet. I called for dish to come out and fix the TV in my grandsons room in December of 2014 but when he left the new flat screen tv could not pickup any channels. also I had trouble several times with the local stations especially fox 10. I had internet problems and was charged extra 15 a month for technical problems. Well then i lost my job and i called dish to tell them i would be late paying my bill and that i deserved a credit for the times i did without local stations if it was not 10 it was channel 5 or 3 I was told that i would be given credit this never happen. I was told I had not returned all the equipment such as the modem after accusing me and not having the courtesy to call me back and telling me that they indeed had received it i called a total of 4 times and was told by someone that they did receive it and that i needed to pay my bill. So then in the middle of my tv show dish cut off service no warning and sent boxes one day UPS the next few days.

Then I told UPS i did not have the boxes ready they said they would be back in a few days to get the boxes. So i called Dish I was told i owed 990.00 and and I said no way in heck I also was told I owed penalties on internet for breach of contract and that I would have to pay it. I called and talked to someone in Internet she said I signed a contract and I ask for a copy of the contract that I signed on Internet because it was cancelled along with Dish. After calling for a week and all the promises of they will call me back and was told i did not owe anything for internet and that I had been credited I thought this was handled.

So my daughter and husband got Dish in their names here at my address and they had bad reception with the Joey things and all kinds of rudeness when they called dish. However they moved and of course moved dish with them. So I called Dish two weeks ago explained that I use to have dish in my name and that I wanted to make sure all the issues I had before were handled so the girl that I talked to was for a change very nice gave me a price took my credit card information took a Dollar out of my account and ran my credit and said it would be 300.00 for me to go back with Dish. I told her could not afford that much and I would check with Direct so she then said well she would just run it in m husbands name and she did and he was approved, so she gave me a price of 19.99 for 150 stations I ask if it was going to go up after it was installed she said no she said they would be out on a Thursday to install it.

The very next day I got a call from a very very rude lady with dish that the order had been cancelled and that i had to pay 392.00 to have the service with Dish and that this included the internet that i only had for 6 months and had a lot of trouble with. I would like to have dish back but I am not paying 392.00 dollars and I ask three times if I had a pass bill with Dish I was told no. This is unfair and I want immediate action to have it handled. I would not want to file complaint with consumer affairs and or the BBB but I have been treated unfairly. Please call me at, see the following information.I was not allowed to talk to a Supervisor I was told not one there and then I ask for supervisor to call back no one ever did. This is a shame for Dish and I am very disappointed in your customer service department.

Called complaint line to request how to lower monthly charges. After an hour on the phone they ended up increased the bill. I called again, same results twice. I wrote two letters and they failed to respond to either. I called again and requested immediate termination. After hours on the phone they finally relented, however, they then charged me 294.50 to terminate. I had already paid them additional service charges after I request ways to reduce the bill. They lied twice. I was forced to terminate do to fraud. These people are horrible to work with. I spent hours on the phone. Now their collections people are calling me twice daily. Stay as far away as possible from Dish Network. Their customer service is right up there with Comcast. They lie and fail to respond.

A Dish Network support tech was sent out about three months ago, and I paid him to locate my dish in a better place to receive good signals. He promised me that he would come back, bury the cables, take down the 4 dishes that are on my roof, seal the holes so that my roof wouldn't leak, and take down the extra wires draped all over my house from previous "fixes". Well, he has never returned, and I can't find him. I also chatted with dish, telling them I needed a new remote for my living room. I printed the conversation, and it's 7 pages long, and I still don't have a new remote (this was 3 weeks ago).

My daughter got dish and when we didn't get the 50 dollars for getting dish I asked why she got everything I had and paid 40 dollars a month less. That when they discovered I was paying extra for high definition and it should have been free because that was the deal when we got the High Definition and ordered the new high definition receiver. The next bill came and it was still charging me the extra money. I called and the man on the phone told me I was over charged by at least $300 He told me to deduct 40.00 from my next bill and by that time the account would reflect the correct charges. I did as he said and the next bill was not adjusted. Not only that there was a late fee added because I deducted what I was told and they counted the balance created by the lower payment late.

I called again and they told me it takes 90 days for any adjustment made to my billing. They told me I needed to pay the entire bill until that or my service would be shut off. I canceled my service and they asked us to return their equipment. Two of the units were not theirs because I bought them for $99.00 when we first got dish many years prior. They still owe me $300.00 plus the $200.00 for my paid in full other two receivers. To top off the entire incident they turned me over to a collection agency and when they called I laughed hysterically. These people are thieves and I would be willing to bet that I am not their only victim.

Had Dish installed last Saturday and it did not even work for 1 day. Called Dish on Sunday to get it fixed because it was just installed the day before. They told me they could not get anyone to repair it till that Friday. I told the that was not acceptable that they had just installed it the day before. In so many words they said to bad that is the way it is. So I called back and changed the repair to be on Saturday. Guess what the lady did not change so I get a call Thursday that the repair man will here Friday between 8-12. I called them back told them I had called and changed the repair to Saturday because I work. They see where I called but didn't change the date and they are full for this Saturday so if I want Saturday it would have to be next Saturday.

Now 2 weeks with out TV so they offer me not to charge me for the 2 weeks I don't have TV. Now isn't that great they won't charge me for something I never had. How big of them. I talked to several customer service managers (so called) that were very rude and short and did not give a damn. I said sense it has not worked I would like to cancel it. They told me they would charge me $450.00 cancellation fee and it did not work for 1 day. I would not tell anyone to get Dish I would say get Direct TV and I will tell every one I know and the 2 hundred people I work with not to get Dish Network.

I call to ask about a charge that was being charged to my account as an automatic draft and was told to send my bank account information and I stated that it was illegal to do that via fax if the information was not secure. I was refused a manager and I want the $1.00 put back into my account and as soon as my contract is up I will be canceling my service this is poor customer service.

Dish Network turned me into collections on 12/14. I had no idea I owed them any money. The account was not in my name, and the address was in a different town than were I live. The billing was going to the address and never came to me. They would not remove the collection from my credit report even though it was fraud on someone else part. I have even paid the bill in hopes to get if off my credit report but that was not enough for Dish. How do they get away with ruining people's credit?

KHOU Channel 11 in Houston, Texas is blocking Dish Network from showing their content. I missed 'Blue Bloods" Friday night and will miss other CBS programming until you and Belo (I assume) work out your differences so I am paying but not receiving what I am paying for. This situation needs to be resolved immediately. I have also contacted KHOU.

Some time ago, we had issues with the satellite and lost service. After a call to Dish they said a service techician would be sent to check, which was done. In that process I was offered a "free" DVR , which was sent to my home. Later found out there would be a charge for $10 a month and now an extra $40 per month. None of this was explained to me when the so called gift was offered, so I decided to cancel service with Dish as of termination date of 10/20/2015, which by the way is stated on my bill. When called about the cencellation for service as of 10/21/2015, I was told the contract will not be up until February of 2017 due to the installation of the new service of the DVR. I want to know why this was not explained to me when the DVR was offered due to the issues concerning the satellite service.And would like it resolved as soon as possible. I plan to contact the Consumer Protection Agency as soon I submit this complaint.

I'm not very happy with the loss of my local channels. Since I'm paying you for them, I should get either a lower rate on my bill, or those stations back, or both. The choice is yours, if you don't want to loose another customer.If you want to contact me, you can send me an E-Mail to my address above. Also, you can send it to my home address. I will be waiting to hear from you, so please make your decision soon.

Wanted to share my frustrations with Dish taking off Channel 7. I pay 209.00 a month to be able to watch shows that I have watched for years and now you have cut off one that I love to watch . I have been a Dish customer for years. ​This is very disappointing and I'm pretty sure if we don't get Channel 7 back I will be calling Direct TV. I'm sure that my bill will not come down due to you turning off that channel? In the world of business the customer should get what they pay for and this is insane. I want Channel & back.

Have been a customer with Dish since 2006 and I stumbled upon some erroneous charges at $28.00 extra a month I called and explained I did not approve these charges nor did I request them, I was told by not calling in sooner to cancel them that that act was "approving" my charges. I explained how unethical it was that they were dumping charges on people and expecting them to notice as a dispute. I also asked for a supervisor "GAVE" he was HORRIBLY rude and stated that again by my not calling to cancel these charges dating back to Feb 2015 that I was "giving my approval".

I told him I was taking this to the local media and this was not acceptable practice I told him he would be "famously jobLESS after the recordings of him hit the media and his supervisors".

He then had the ironic audacity to state" that he didn't give me approval to record him" I said "well I did not give you approval to slip in $28.00 a month charges on my bill for the last six months". I repeatedly asked for a supervisor and was denied by Gabe as he apparently "has no supervisor". Who do I call and how do I submit a formal complaint if I am being blocked by a horrible unethical employee?

I signed up for Dish about a year ago. I have no complaints with the picture my complaint are those constant pop-ups. They happen every day on each of my 4 TV's. Sometimes I can get rid of them and sometimes I just give up and turn it off. It is driving me crazy. I had Comcast for over 30 years but they stopped being honest with me so I had to switch and now this!!!!

I called a service person and he offered to send a technician out at no charge, (wasn't that generous?) to see if the issue could be resolved, it WASN'T resolved and I don't know what to do next. He said if they had to come back my charge would only be $10.00. I don't understand why I am paying for a service that I am not getting and he wants to charge ME to solve his bad service??

I understand that if I cancel that I will have to pay a $300.00 penalty, I am a senior citizen, Social Security income, $300.00 would be very hard for me to pay, why am I penalized for bad service. I am supposed to renew next month so I have to decide if I should try to pay the penalty and try another provider or not. Is there ANY possibility that these pop-ups can be eliminated or not?

I have tried to resolve this matter of a refer a friend since Feb 2015. The last 3 times I was told it would be on the next billing cycle Yet again it wasn't. The last person (JAX) said again the credit would appear and yet it hasn't. The problem I have is not only do I seem to get the run around but when I inquire about this, they want me to provide account info on the party that signed up which I wasn't to happy with.

When I voiced my concern, I had to go round and round until they pulled up my account which showed the certificate that was used and of course I was told it would be on next billing cycle. That was in March and yet I have not received it and I just paid my bill today 5/11/2015 and of course the billing is 30 days in advance. I regret referring a friend as the customer service with Dish sucks!!

I have been having my service suspended just about every month for over a year now (the last time for nine days) while talking to customer service again and AGAIN getting nowhere. The last rep (I think was a person that could barely speak English) tells me that you cannot accept my check as payment, not because they bounce but because there is always one thousand dollars plus in my account. He gave me some crazy story that I couldn't even figure out what he was talking about.

My billing closes on the 13th and I get the bill on the 23rd or 24th and it is due on the 26th. Even when I send a check right there from the post office there is no way you will get it on time even with a grace period. I pay my electric, water, sewer, property tax, insurance, American Express, master card, visa card among others by check and have NEVER had a problem with anyone but your outlandish company. Now why is that? And pleeeeease don't give me the same BS I've been getting from your customer service clowns which each time the story is different. The last one was the best....."the computer runs everything." Talk to me human being.

I had a problem with my Dish system. A repair person responded and replace the receiver. The repair person showed us some item offered by dish and one of the items was a Sound Bar & Woofer System in the amount of $349.00. We purchased this item and after one day we decided that we didn't care for this item.

I called several numbers and was instructed to call 1-800-333-3474, which I did. The person I spoke with explained that the item would have to be returned. I explained we had not received any shipping boxes for these items and if I shipped them and they were damaged I would not take the responsibility for the damage. He said that was my problem. I asked to speak to a supervisor, he told me it would take a minuter to arrange that.

He came back on phone explained that he had to ask a few more question. I explained to him that he was unable or unwilling to take care of my problem and I demanded to speak to a supervisor. I would not speak with him any longer and again demanded to speak to a supervisor. He still didn't get me a supervisor and said that he would be sending by Email a return label and would get me some boxes for shipping.

This has not happen yet and that was on 6/14/15 at 9:35 AM. I am demanding to speak with a supervisor at once and that these items be pickup or the correct container to ship them back to you and a refund of $349.00. If someone doesn't reply about this at once I'm canceling my DISH completely!

I tried calling the dish representative who hooked up my dish two Saturdays ago and the person that's over him I still have not received a call back from either one of them I changed to dish to save before I changed I called and talk with a man and explain the 7 special programs that I needed he said no problem I cant get good times Sanford & son and a few others today I was at someone else house going through their channel. I saw with my own eyes the programs that my dad miss dearly shows I have been calling in about every since my dish was hooked up they are on channel 232 so I rush home to find out I do not have that channel my dad is 89 years old when I changed to dish he has not been the same this is very sad he doesn't ask for much so I have to do what is best for him because I was missed informed are miss led I have called tonight since I have been home 5 different numbers for dish the lines are busy are when the phone ring then line hangs up in my face what is going on with direct tv I never had this problem I have called dish about 30 times tonight this is sad and it hurts because my dad is hurting and I cant get any help I pray this will be resolved soon I cant take any more disappointments.

My mother is deceased. I have been trying to cancel her service and am getting the same under handed tactics everyone else is getting. They are supposed to send labels to return her equipment. I have not received anything but any other bill and by the way you have to foot the bill for the return. Listen, all I want to do is cancel her service and do the right thing and return the equipment. Her home is empty and soon someone else will be living there, then what!! I just wonder what Dish Network has to gain by threatening, lying and providing no customer service. What they get is contempt and people making sure everyone knows to beware of ever signing up for their service. the company seems to hire only those with a gangster mind set. I just lost my mom and everyone else has been more than gracious, as they should be!

I have been a DISH subscriber at home and with my RV before you came up with DISH FOR MY RV which advertised that it would solve all my problems. So I bought a new Satellite Dish and DISH receiver for my motorhome and spent a lot of money to purchase and have it installed. Set up and activation was fairly simple, and I tested in my driveway and everything worked fine. Your literature stated that I did not have to call to stop service at the end of a monthly period, but to simply not pay the bill and my service would stop until I was ready to use it again.

Today I got an email billing me for a second month and stating that I was one month past due. I tried online chat for about an hour with a customer service rep and eventually her supervisor and met with a huge cultural and understanding difference. I then called an 800 number and got bounced out of the system three times and told to call different 800 numbers. I finally got through and apparently got another CS Rep from India who just did not understand my request. I told her this was their last chance before I disconnect DISH for good and trash my antenna and receiver. I am fed up with Dish Network! They have just lost a customer!!!

I am writing because I am getting NO WHERE with customer service or supervisors that refuse to give me contact info of who can help me resolve an issue that I have. Long story short I am being accused of downloading movies over my internet and the times this was done my husband and I were at work. I have never receive notifications of anything being done on my internet thru email, phone calls etc from your company. I understand that piracy laws, but I was in no way involved in these incidents that took place. I do not understand why someone at your company did not call me or something to help me resolve the issue when it first started, so I could reset my password, unplug my router when I am not at home or something! We rent movies from DISH all the time as well as UFC broadcast that cost $50 +, I am not gonna download a movie that I can get at Red box for a $1.00! I am upset at how I am being treated and the condescending way your supervisors have spoken o me and treated my situation. I prefer to not sit here and write a long email that may not even be read, I would love to speak to someone in your company to help me resolve the situation and tell me what my options are for finding out WHO did this so I can take the measure I need to so that I am not in a court of law defending something I didn't do!

Paul (the dish net. tech.) came out to my house to fix a no picture.We,ve been with dish net 17 years and have had good results and great pictures during this time. My dish is about 375 ft to the house. Paul said this is too long and he would have cancelled my install 17 years ago if he had the installation order. Again my pictures are good when working.maybe 4 or 5 outages in 17 years and none because of the distance. My sevice is out now and paul said he hopes its not the cable. He checks and said it is in fact the cable. I saw the cable on the ground at approx. the half way point and ask if we could splice it there to see which half is bad? (to save $ on me paying for the cable) Paul said no because the splice would corrode.Ive done hundreds rg-59 and rg-6 splices and used shrink boots. Ive had some under water for 11 years (no problem) Im ready to see if Direct tv knows how to take care of dedicated customers.I am so pissed off. I said Im going to Direct tv. a few minutes later my phone rang and someone said they would connect me to dish network to help me cancel. (NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS FOLKS)

I do not like the idea that you removed ovation 245 from my service. I always watched Artful Defective and many other programs.. please, reconsider. Thanks. I have stood by you for many years as you have taken care of me don't watch a lot of different stations but my son fills in some of the others. I DVR meant to watch when programming is not what I like.

You cancelled ed another good station. All I'm beginning to see with dish is informational programs and too much sports, old shows, and cartoons. I've been with you for two years and maybe it's time for me to cancel my service and move to Comcast or DirecTV.

I have a dual receiver, tv2 in my bedroom has never worked properly, When i got online with a repair technician he asked over an hours worth of idiot questions from a checklist but never resolved my problem. He is sending a new remote which I strongly feel will not fix the problem. He told me if I want to switch to two receivers witch would cost an additional fee (ok with me) BUT I would have to sign a TWO year contract. (not OK) If this problem is not resolved I am going to switch carriers. Also I should get credit for the loss of service!!!

I love dish network .. I love the movie channels, and we have enjoyed your programming for a while now, years in fact. Your repairs are timely, people courteous, and programming is great. I recently noticed a shift in the accuracy of the 'guide' display .. for instance they list today 'Tom Sawyer' as a character in the movie 'The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen' . No character in that movie was named Tom Sawyer, in fact there were NO characters that were young boys at all. While a few inaccuracies are to be expected, this person seems to get either the actors, the characters, or the plot, wrong. It used to be very accurate, now .. what happened??

We were told we had 2 ppv free movie certificates. We did not see anything that we cared to watch on ppv. We wanted to watch a movie on video on demand. Well, after an hour with 5 different people all of whom said we could use our certificates for video on demand, we were finally told we could not because it costs one dollar more than ppv. During the fiasco we had to log in which we never did before, change our password and look for things that did not come up on our computer. I am to old for this type of stuff. Great way to treat a loyal customer of yours that has been with you for 12 years. I would never recommend dish to anyone after that.

I work 60+ hours a week, so I like to tape programs & watch them during my downtime. Not one single recorded program starts on the scheduled time and EVERY SINGLE "recorded" program is NEVER recorded in it's entirety!!!! Always get the message "Part of your recorded event has been lost due to signal loss." I am so sick of only being able to watch a small portion of any program. Your service IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!!!!!

Have feedback for Dish Network?