Comcast Customer Service

Contact Comcast Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-934-6489

Comcast Cable is a telecommunications corporation that has many subsidiaries as popular as the parent company. It was founded in Tupelo, MS in 1963 by Daniel Aaron, Ralph Roberts and Julian Brodsky. The current CEO is Brian L. Roberts and the “in the news” Executive VP is David L. Cohen. Comcast is publicly traded on NASDAQ as “CMCSA” and in 2013 had revenue earnings of 48.1 billion. With over 1.2 million people that apply to work at Comcast annual, as of December 2014 employees numbered 139,000. Call Comcast support to register your feedback today.

Comcast has 24/7 support infrastructure via telephone, fax and most social media platforms. The most famous is the Twitter account @ComcastCares. If you want online customer service for Comcast Cable you can enter the website but you will be automatically connected to Xfinity or a bilingual support site. There you will start an account and login with your address to receive a “closest support center”. There is a 2 hour window response and guaranteed “on time arrival”. Email customer service directly for the fastest possible response.

The Movers Edge Program specifically supports users connecting to more devices. Given that there are many customer complaints about relocation issues, this is a wise move by Comcast. For faster service you can call support at 1-800-934-6489. To mail the Comcast Corporate headquarters address your concern, write to 1701 JFK Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103. The corporate office phone number is 215-981-7890. Subsidiaries for Comcast are many. To name a few, Xfinity (residential and business), owns 51% of NBC/Universal, Telemundo, Netflix are under the Comcast umbrella.

Prefer to write a letter? Find contact info for the corporate office here. The Comcast slogan is "The Future of Awesome" and "Your Home for Most Live Sports".

Comcast Contact Information

B-

8am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Cable TV

Top Comcast Complaints

I want to file a complaint on a CSR. Her name is Sesia Brown. I spoke with her on 07/19/19 at 4:11pm. She didnt mention her name and when I wanted to ask her for her name she placed me on hold. Called in wanting to know the latest date I could pay my past due balance, which she did not give me. She never asked me if it was ok to place me on hold or never advised that she would. She was extremely rude and kept interrupting me. She told me I wasnt understanding her. It was beyond disrespectful and I want action to be taken upon this matter. By far the most horrible customer service experience I've had with a Xfinity CSR.I called again to speak with a supervisor so I could get her name.

Hi my name is Yolanda Parker I became a comcast customer on June 15 the representative that I spoke with gave me false information and I am very un happy with the company. I have been trying to get someone out to check the issue I have been having concerning my lights every since the 17th of June when the installer came out since the first guy. I haven't gotten any assist concerning this issue.. This is not a good look for a new customer. I plug my dryer in its not working anymore more. Glad it didn't blow out my iPhoto booth. Its actually stopping my money from being able to plug it up to download software needed for an event. I have called Comcast over a dozen times and get no results. What does it take to get some assist concerning billing and the electricity issues. the order number is 049409 I would like to be reimburse because I have called an electricans to check on the problem. can someone contact me at 225 302 1359 concern the issue. Farther action will be considered.
.. . Thanks,
Yolanda Parker

I moved to a new residential home in February of this year and have been trying to get Comcast service since that time. On April 15, 2019 Comcast sent me a letter telling me I would have to pay for a pole to be installed, I sent Check #1192 for $2,774.93 based on your quote for service. Comcast cashed that check on May 3rd. I have not heard anything from anyone at Comcast since that time, almost three months ago. The only interaction we had was with a Comcast service person who looked at our site (by the way he told us we wouldn't need the pole and should get that money refunded) which was not more than six weeks ago. The personal "representative" that was assigned to my case gave me a phone number that is no good, and she has not answered her emails in months. I have tried in vain to contact the actual service department but the gentlemen's voice mail was full and wouldn't take new messages. I was finally able to leave a message today for the first time in months.

I work from home frequently and my daughter goes to school remotely this summer and we have struggled with poor service and are desperate to get this installed.

I was a Comcast customer for 20 years and was very happy with the service, I cannot believe how difficult you are making this for someone who wants to use your services. Why will no one contact me to tell me what's going on?

STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH MY CABLE AND INTERNET ON AND OFF. HAD AT LEAST OVER 10 TECH AT HOUSE. OVER I ONLY HAD COMCAST FOR 13 MONTHS. TOOK OFF FROM WORK TO BE HERE STILL PROBLEMS . STILL SAME RUN AROUND . I AM JUST NOT HAPPY WITH SERVICE AND IF I GOOD GIVE NO STARS I WOULD.

I had a contract with comcast for Feb 2020, doing the time the comcast had a problem kick off my promotion, before the expiration date. on May 29th I paid 225.96 which was under my contract. on June they charge me 252.07. so I call in they said it was collected so they gave me A $35.00 credit so it would be the price under my contract. It was stayed that

I had an upgrade on my service. After the service ladies were gone, I noticed a cord hanging and later that evening I learned that my blu ray sound system was no longer working. I thought it was something forgotten by the technicians. I was astonished to find out that the sound system would no longer work with the upgraded boxes. So I asked myself, why would not the technicians extend to me the courtesy of explaining that fact. If I take my car to be repaired, at least I'm extended the courtesy of an explanation. No, just walk away from the customers home and leave a cord hanging. Don't give the customer the respect of explaining why the cord is hanging. Wouldn't it be classy to at least give the customer the option of saying if she wants it that way. Extend the courtesy of explaining what the upgrade means and offer information of how to remedy or not remedy the situation. With as much as we pay for this service, someone should care enough about the customer to extend that courtesy. If everything is plugged up when the technician arrives, at least have the common decency to explain why everything is not plugged up when the technician leaves. I am extremely disappointed in Comcast and will be looking for an alternative.
So I called and had another technician to come and fix the problem or at least I thought it could be fixed. The technician shows up and he has not idea why he is at my house. I explain and he tells me that I need to have the old box back and he is going to take care of that. Today, another technician shows up, without attire to let me know he works for Comcast, I say who are you and he says from Comcast as he takes a call. I had to ask his name when he was leaving because he never introduced himself. He did apologize for my experience, multiple times. Neither did he know why he was at my house!! So nobody seems to care enough to even take notes and pass the information on. How do I feel about Comcast? Not good at all!! Please know that I will also submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Shame on the company for not caring enough about its customers to treat them with respect.

I bought a cell phone from xfinity and had it activated in September of 2018 ,two days later my wife dropped the phone and broke the glass, I took it back to xfinity and had to purchase another phone ,the xfinity employee switched the sim cards (which eventually made the broken phone useless) ,I later had the glass fixed and called xfinity to reactivate the first phone,,after talking to 3 people at xfinity I was told the phone was useless ,I then went to the xfinity store where they tried to fix it but could not get it to work...I feel that I spent 400.00 on these phones and that the clerk made the mistake when he switched sim cards,i think xfinity should replace the phone at no charge to me ( these phones are 6 months old)i

Have switched from Verizon toXfinity about 3 to 4 months ago. Signed for triple play with 2 year commitment. part of contract was to receive a $100.00 Visa card which I have not seen yet. Called customer service twice ,the usual occurs we will fill.out a form and have a manager call. was given a ticket number after an hour of phone time. ticket no. 049117316
At this point in time xfinity is not honorimg their contract. very disappointed.

Stan Witt
215-518-4692

This is the worst company. Considering the competition, you would think that "Customer Service" is what would set you above the rest. The employees are the heartbeat of any company and this company is clearly dead (or soon to-be if they keep up this type of service.)

After signing up for internet, three months later, I receive a $49 charge for going over my data cap. I was never told about a data cap. I called customer service and after going through a rep, a supervisor who then push me up to another supervisor, I was told that I had a data cap of 1000GB. I asked him to show me where it reads this in my original contract and after putting me on hold for five minutes, he returns to tell me that it was not in my contract. When I asked why it did not read it in my contract, his response was, "Oh well, now you know."

If the phone conversation was truly recorded as he indicated, Comcast would hear this and if they have any morals, they would fire their appointed supervisor, "Ian" and make it write with their customers.

I feel scammed and tied to a service and lacks integrity, morals, poor choice of employees, improper training and one that only thinks of the bottom line. To them, Customers come a dime a dozen and they just sign us up, hide information or lack of, and bind us into contracts. On to the next victim.....

Sad, sad, sad.

Linda

My complaint is with xfinity mobile. I purchased 2 new I phones January 14, 2019 and part of the deal was a offer out there to receive a pre paid gift card for each purchase. I left T mobile in the middle of a billing cycle in order to receive this deal. However, I have not received the pre paid cards yet. I've called several times. Each time I would call no-one seemed to be aware of the offer. I finally got someone who was. He gave me a ticket # and I was told after his investigation I would be receiving the pre paid cards. However, I feel as though they're giving me the run around. If I had known it would be like this I could have stayed with T Mobile. I'm very disappointed. I will not be referring any friends are family members to switch over. I am happy with the other services I have.
The internet, cable & home security department seem to keep there word. Whenever any issue came up. I'm pleased with them.

Thank you for your time.

Comcast is the most dishonest company we have to deal with. They tell you your rates will never go up if you sign a 2 year contract, don’t believe them, well we did that a month and half ago. Our rates have already gone up and they try to convince you that is other charges beyond their control, like taxes, fees etc. I have been with them 30 years and as soon as I can find a way to ditch comcast I will do so, I do not like dealing with dishonest business that carry the monopoly in our area.

We are paying for high speed and mostly get slow speed so slow that the channel guide won’t load or takes minutes to respond to a station change request.
Holidays, evenings, big events are the worst with internet access spotty at best - We are forced to use Verizon for important work.
When we complain we get sent to the Purgatory of checking cables, restarting boxes and endless waiting ‘on hold’ which almost never helps.
I want the band width I have been paying for or I want out of the contract - your choice.
Plus I want a refund for the last six months.
I can’t wait till Verizon gets their content together or AT&T gets their fibre optics in-place.

When your service tech was here to install service to one of our residents, he did not clean up, nor secure the wires in the mechanical room. This is a definite safety hazard and needs to be remedied as soon as possible. Being a Comcast customer, I expect better service from Comcast.

Joan Young
410-721-3574

May 22, 2019

Dear Comcast,
RE: Account #849573104688451
In February of 2018 I moved into 1401 NE 53rd St #203, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334, at which time I signed on with Comcast. In June of 2018, I moved from #203 to #105 in the same complex. At that time, I asked for my existing Comcast service to be transferred to the new unit.

In March of 2019, I received a letter from a collection agency stating that I owed comcast $264 (I actually cannot remember the exact amount). I immediately called customer service and was informed that Comcast had made a mistake, and rather than transferring my service, my initial contract was cancelled, and I was charged a cancellation fee. Not once did I receive a bill for this amount, and my mail was being forwarded from #203 to #105. The first time I heard of the charge was from the collection agency, almost one year later!

I explained this to the customer service representative, and she informed me that because six months had passed, I could not dispute the charges – even though it was a mistake on the part of Comcast, and even though I had never been informed of the charges! Rules are rules, she said… In the end, she agreed to lower the bill by $80.00, so I paid the remainder (unhappily).

In May of 2019, I received another letter from the collection agency (enclosed), stating that I still owe the $80.00! So now, not only did I pay for a mistake that was admittedly on the part of Comcast, my perfect credit has also been ruined…

I am requesting a refund for the amount I paid to comcast in March of 2019, and that the collection agency be informed of the mistake made by Comcast, and that my credit be restored.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Tamzen Whelan
1401 NE 53rd St #105
(505) 974-8620

I WAS QUOTED NEW SERVICE AT ONE PRICE; RECEIVED A LESSER SERVICE AT A HIGHER PRICE ?????
I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH MANY COMCAST EMPLOYEES FOR 9 DAYS WITH NO SATISFACTION !!!!
THEY SAY MY WRITTRN QUOTE WAS A MISTAKE.
NOW I HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE VERIZON REINSTALL THEIR SERVICE. THIS IS NUTS

I AM NOW IN PROCESS OF FILING PAPERWORK WITH FCC AND BBB

YOU CAN CALL ME AT 215 514 8190

I had cable and internet services with you last year. One of your techs from Shreveport LA, installed my cable. His name is Benjamin Boyd Jr. He left my Wi-Fi open and later hacked into my computer, phone, and also when he was setting up my TV service, he put his information in so he could stream from my devices. I have his email address and information on my TV. I have filed multiple police reports about this and another incident where he hacked into my alarm system with Vivint, disarmed it and broke into my home. I know he is doing this to elderly and single people. My identity was stolen. Please help me with this situation. Thanks

The internet is constantly off especially when I'm looking at Or shopping online. & when I'm playing a game it's off I would need to reconnect the perfer network and the configure IP address. Also when I call Your main number for a reset code for my password your employee will not give me one. You may Or may not approve of some of your employees tactics, but you must take into the consideration of your customers.

Ever since my husband and I complained about the IT Department, we are unable to access our account. When either one of us try to sign in we receive error messages to the effect that our user names, and address do not exist even when we try to pay our comcast bill. Why are they trying to deprive Comcast from receiving payment is beyond me.
My husband informed them that we recently moved from California to Florida, and after 25 years of excellent service in California, he did not expect the hostile treatment and the incorrect responses we were receiving.
My husband explained that someone hacked into our computer and created a new desktop, and when one of us logged in, the hackers had access to our laptop. He was advised to unplug the router wait for about 10 seconds and then re-plug the Router, and wait until all the lights on the Router came back on. That did not work nor did any of the other advice they offered.
Also my husband asked them to update our email information so it reflected our new address, phone number etc. which they did not and insisted that we were transferring our account in California to Florida. He explained that before we left California we returned the equipment, paid off the balance and closed the account in California. He went on to say that we opened a new account in i Florida and we wanted our personal information to reflect it.
Today we both tried to log in and according to the error messages we received neither one of us nor our address existed.
We are both in our seventies and refuse to be bullied into opening an account with someone else. As senior citizens all we have is Comcast to keep us going and we sincerely hope that you can assist us,

Carmichael and Peggy Fitz Rawlins

P.S. My husband is the true owner of this account and moving forward I would like him to be the registered owner of the account not me.

Submitted previously complaint earlier. I was suppose to receive a call from supervisor in 5 mins. I didn't get a call back. I called back and Carl says no ticket was put in for callback. Chris assured me it was. Carl puts in a ticket for supervisor to call me back. within the 2 hours by 3:50pm central time. I waited 2 hours and still get a callback. its now 7:20 PM no callback. contacting the BBB next.

cant get anyone to resolve the bill issue. …… on the phone for 1hr and 12 min with Chris. that just don't make since business wise at all. I asked to speak with supervisor, he said he on another call. I said I will wait. he still wants to repeat my bill to me. says putting in ticket for supervisor to call me in 5 mins, didn't get callback. I called back and no ticket put in and the automated tell stated my bill amt due increased. im abt to call news media. its time comcast is exposed for who they are.

My complaint is how did my bill for the month of March was almost $600. You keep on telling me that I have miss payments even one time I was told I miss 68 payments and I had just made a payment. I am tried of being cheated out of money and paying for bills tihat was paid for, so I'm getting a lawyer as soon as my bank statement. I have given you every opportunity to fix this

My complaint is about not being able to access my email without signing in each and every time to Xfinity. I was able to go to my email just by clicking on the envelope. Now I have to sign in each time I want to see my email. What is the problem. Most of the representatives hang up or don't know what they are doing. Up until recently comcast was pretty good about helping out, but not now. I am considering moving to another provider. Are you willing to help me out or not?

Hi, my name is Fernando Yi. I moved to 1203 Robin Terrace located in Sebring ,Florida on 2-12-2019. Being new to the area I asked the realtor which internet service was the best and was recommended Comcast. I have had previous experience with both Spectrum and AT&T. Both companies have been very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Since I purchased the home I have been trying to get connected to your service. I was told by tech #5, yes you read right....tech #5 that there has to be a plan extension which runs the feed wire from the street pole to the pole in front of my house. Now this has been going on for almost 2 months! From my understanding those technicians only have ONE job to do which is running the amplified feed cable to the pole that feeds my home. Why does it take so long to do this! Seems like Spectrum and AT&T got their stuff together caused I never experienced anything close to this nightmare! Not trying to be sarcastic but costumer service speaks volume! I figure I would contact you guys as a last resort because if by Mid April there isn't any progress I will have to do like the previous owners and go with direct tv. I would really like to have comcast cause I was going to try xfinity mobile but I don't want to wait 6 month just to get connected to the internet. After all isn't this 2019? Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Why can't I get MSNBC? I haven't had it for 2-3 days and this is not the first time this has happened.. It is a major station for me and I would like reimbursement if I'm not going to be able to watch it when I want.

NO STAR ! But I do not have that option!

Unauthorized charge on my account of 1000.00
On Jan 22 ..
my bank account is now 1000.00 short because of these fraudulent charges
I have been trying to resolve this for 3 months and about 15 hours of my time on the phone with comcast and my bank …

My bank has informed me I was ripped off by Comcast.
I believe that to be very true!!!
If someone would like to call me from Comcast.... they will need to call from a non comcast number as I have BLOCKED Comcast on my phone
We have 3 accounts with Comcast and almost pay 1000 a month for our accounts, I will soon be looking for new service!
The time, the frustration, the disconnected calls, the mean employees at Comcast including managers, having no concern for me … WOW!
THANK YOU COMCAST!

So my bill went up about $50 more a month being ready for retirement I simply can’t do this so they were able to slightly lower my bill but never told me they were taking channels away and ones that we actually watch the crappy ones that no one watches are still there Everytime we go to Sams club we turn the associate down from Direct Tv but think we will be talking to her next time Comcast is just getting ridiculous and don’t care what the customers want.After being with them over 35 years guess it’s time for a change

was driving on the i-75 south in Florida today at 7:30 a m and Comcast Xfinity service Van 18426 to license plate gen3 6 to decided gill from the middle Lane to the far right lane the lane I was in and I longed on my horn and instead of him stopping he got over more aggressively literally ran me off the road so after this I started driving again got in the middle Lane full up next to him and beeped my horn to say man watch what you're doing and he wouldn't even make eye contact with me then he proceeded to go about a hundred miles an hour in and out of traffic thinking I was following them. with that services a driver it's scary can imagine what his service is like for his work. I have Xfinity no joke after this experience I want to cancel. Brian white
941 914 8599
brian.w1877@gmail.com

Comcast does not value their existing customers that have been with their company for years. Once the bundle promotion expires, you raise the price to a ridiculous amount, but offer new customer low rate bundles. I refuse to pay $200.00 + for your service. When calling your call center, which I have been on the phone and in the office all day today, you get different prices for the same product from each person you speak with. I hate this company now and would not recommend Comcast to anyone.

Customer service representatives are so rude and I have to talk to 8 different people for 2 hours.but problem not yet resolved. I dont know whom to talk with and they are not connecting me to their supervisors too. so bad experience though a valid customer for more than 2 years. so much bad treatment.

Slow Internet Service
may need a new moden or amplifer on my service

I was charged $70 for service call on a faulty splitter. After 2 days of service interruption on recommendation of customer service department a technician was sent to replace the faulty splitter. I was not told by customer service or technician that will be charged $70 for the service call nor was I presented with sign off receipt at the time of service. This charge is absolutely invalid and unfair, after speaking with customer service they only refunded me with 2 days of service interruption. My argument is not a about refund, it is about principal. A faulty equipment should not be responsibility of customer. Customer service means going above and beyond making customer happy. On initial equipment and wiring installation I was told in advance how much service charge fee is, and I signed off the work order after service was completed, this was existing faulty equipment and I was never told about service charge nor did I sign off on it.

I have been receiving comcast service for 2 years, with payments coming out of my bank. I was on a plan for service of $59.00 for 24 cable stations and WFI. When my plan was up I received a bill for $87.00 per month. I called clarity of the $87.00 per month. I then spoke to the retention dept. The person explained everything well. She also told me how I cold save $5.00 on my bill by applying to have my statements send to my e-mail, she also send me a app to do so, and I did it.

I did not receive the deduction, on my following bill.:

On today I call comcast, to ask why, I spoke to a employee named Kewa, working for repairing so she said, I did not ask for repairing , however I stated why I called, she over looked what I said she also started to telling me what I already knew concerning my service and my bill, she was not helpful at all, she talked over me continuous, I asked her to transfer me to billing. She ended the call by stating God Bless you because I told her I am going to report her, but she transferred me to retention dept. At that point the rep started to try to sell me more service, I told me I was happy with what I had and just needed to receive the discount I applied for. I asked him to please transfer me to billing and he did, The rep, helped right away his name was Remart in billing dept. He is very sharp and knows his job. But it took me 45 minutes to get proper help. It should not have taken that long to get the help I needed. Remart was fast and helpful and got right down to business.

Respectfully yours,

Betty Fondal e-mail address betty_fondal@yahoo.com

15 years appx at Ariel SW Houston and Via Palazzo Lane in Cypress homes and my service was turned off. Why- check the call in on disrupting my work as I've paid $40,125 over this time line being a few days late. Didn't rebate me on service during Harvey- no rebates on system just going out- Pain getting things back to normal- Say goodbye to another dime without rebating me immediately for the hassle and disgusting greed Comcast has!

the only reason I am giving u 1 star is because I can't give u zero in 4 months as a customer I have lost service so many times I already lost count in my area of Chicago your service is horrible customer service is even worse and this is nothing like it was sold to me

YOU DO NOT EV EN DESERVE ONE STAR!!! ; YOUR CUSTOMER SEvicr agent #LA 2241. I USE BILL PAY PAYMENT WAS SENT ON 2/4. IF I SENT IT TO WRONG P.O. BOX. I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT TO DO. THE AGENT WAS VERY VERY VERY RUDE, TOLD ME I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. THE ONLY THING WAS FOR ME TO CANCEL CHECK! BUT DID NOT USE A CHECK. PAYMENT WAS ALREADY SENT. THEN ASKED FOR SUPERVISOR. AGENT TOLD HE WAS BUSY, BUT IF I WANTED TO WANT A FEW HOURS. SO I WAITED JUST TO SEE IF WOULD COME TO PHONE. AFTER ABOUT 30 MIN AGENT CAME ON, AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE SUPERVISOR REFUSE TO COME TO PHONE

On 01/22/2019 I call in to make a $ 25.00 payment, and the agent made a mistake and process a 25.00 payment and then process a $ 234.78 as well .he was not going to tell me, but I got alert on my phone and I ask him about it. He said he made a mistake and they will reroute my money back, and that I should call my card company and tell them, and I did. Comcast manager got on the phone and told me everything was ok, and they put my money back. Well I found out today that they lied to me and process my payment without my authorization. I called tonight and they tell me it will be 10 business day before the can put my money back in my account, That is my grocery money and my gas money, and I need to pick up my life threaten medication for blood clots and now I don't have the money to do that because comcast wont give my money back now. The manager lied for the agent they took my money out of my account without my permission. I want to file a complaint agents the agent and manager and comcast. I want my money back in my account now. we are affected by the shut down and that's all the money we got. Thank You Carolyn Stoots

I received my bill It has gone up. I would like to have t.V. phone & internet. I am 78 yrs old. I am on s.s. my check is for 550.00 monthly. The cable bill is $258.69 .PLEASE GIVE ME SENIOR DISCOUNT!!!!. My address is 7 Priscilla Lane.Walpole Ma.02081508 668 5758. Thank you. Rosanne Rockwell.

I had to change from comcast because I had 12 service people come in my house and couldn't fix my internet problem.
I worked from home and couldn't even get internet in my office, this is the room right next door to the main set up
I have had several sales reps come to my house trying to get me back as a customer promising me a great rate and will re-wire the entire house
for free to make sure I get the service I deserve.
I didn't have a choice but to get another provider.
I Would like to try comcast again if you are willing to fix all the problems I was having with your service and give me a good deal with no
installation fees. I will also have to pay a calcellation fee from my existing provider. I tried calling comcast to tell them this problem and they said to contact you because they couldnt give me anythig i am asking for.
Thanking you in advance
Thomas Newmeyer
21 Tara Lane
Barnegat, NJ

TV reception was constantly interrupted. Called Comcast and were told that if they had to send a service guy out, it would cost $60. This made no sense as I pay a lot to be a customer, so we clarified that the $60 would only be charged if the problem were not Comcast's. Fair enough, I said. Service guy came out and I immediately verified with him that there would not be a charge unless the problem was our fault and not Comcast. Fair enough, I said. When he left, he said that if the problem persists, there would be a charge as it would be something other than Comcast. Fair enough, I said. Sure enough, there is a $60 charge on our bill. We called just now and were told it was our fault - even though everything works fine since he left! And all he changed was Comcast equipment. (the service guy out and out lied that he fixed our TV and not the cable and said that he told he we would be billed. Out and out lie!) And we never called for, or experienced the need to call for service since. The contact agent said she would take $30 off; obviously not getting the point that there should be no charge at all after being told there would not. Hell, that's just stealing.

It feels wrong to be afraid to ask for service from my cable provider after paying $120 monthly for absolute crap.

I sent on hold for 45 minutes when the person answered I was then put on hold for another 20 minutes. Does Comcast not want new customers?

In May of this year, I called to cancel my Comcast contract to switch to Google. They offered me a much better deal to stay with them. They guaranteed me there would be NO price increase for 24 months. I asked them over and over to guareentee NO increase for ANY reason for those 24 months.Now I have been given over a $7 per month increase. I have been with Comcast for over 50 years—-since before they were Comcast. I have had this happen many times over the years. I am fed up. As far as I am concerned, Comcast has broken their contract with me and I intend to break mine with you. This was the final straw. This is nothing short of dishonest, shoddy business practice.

Internet is acceptable, but telephone service is below expectations crackles and cuts out, television service blocks frequently on main TV box and additional TV adapter. Very Discouraged as a long time customer
Would appreciate a solution to these issues

12/26 Wanted to watch Minnesota Gopher football game on ESPN. Sound started cutting out early in the game, picture started to feed over and block out as the game went on. Unwatchable in second half. Poor quality service for something I wanted to see and something I am paying for.

I got a letter in the mail to receive the new xfinity 1 box with voice control free since I didn't have it. I spoke to several people who had no idea about the letter going around. That was the first problem but I had no idea what I was instore for.
Finally someone was able to get this set up and I was told since I was a valuable Comcast customer and I would receive the installation free.

Now I have gotten a $60 installation fee. I called your billing dept and talked to supervisor Andrea and she said she did not believe me basically and this was a valid charge.
Then I spoke with another supervisor Jen with her customer number of ?0u. She said I signed for the charge. I tried to explain to her I signed for the new box without dvr that I was just given. She refused to believe me that I would sign something for a new box. Wow that billing person was really quite rude.

Ok I was told by the original guy who wrote it up and then the guy who installed it. All through the installation I verified it was free. I just wanted the free and everyone nodded that it was free with installation..

Now no one can find a thing in the notes supposedly...but they should be there since all this preparation I thought was done ahead of time.

Why Comcast, why do you have to be so hard to deal with anyway? One person says one thing and the next person says something else and then there is no one else...how fair is that system Comcast?

I have been such a loyal customer with you for 8 years plus and you do this? Why stay loyal when there are so many other companies?

Ann Stohrer
823 Harrison Ave
St. Joseph, Mi 49085
269-338-9510

It is Christmas time, the regular package $40. Had one channel on Christmas story , today Dec 23, it is repeated story. I am stuck on station #2. Than you put us in the 200 stations,all advertising.than 12 thru 18 paid commercial. Than 20-22 gov etc.. 600-633 spanish...what's up. It looks like it's time to cancel .comcast. Bonanza,,gunsmoke ,big valley, .. 1960's channel ?????? Who wants repray channels.

You know rabbit ears channels has,!!!!!!! Why am I paying for those channel's....!!!!when they are free...!!!! Do you think we only have GED grade levels.....internet will over power you, if you skimp on your channels. Youtube, Netflix, hulu, roku and more is comming.We are bypassing your system...hello!!!!!!!!

The customer service is so bad keep giving false information I have a problem with my bill and been treated so rudely and badly POOR COMCAST CUSTOMER SERVICE

For the past three days my internet service is sporadic. Connection is interrupted every 5 min. I am very disappointed with comcast service.

My complaint is as follows. I have to temporarily move out of my home for a few months while repairs are done. I am a contractor for Comcast who sometimes has to work from home. I moved in with my mother in the same town that I live and because she has service I can not transfer my service here, I have to pay a disconnect fee larger than my monthly bill just to upgrade her service to what I have so I will have the necessary bandwidth and my fav channels. If I am renting a room they said I have to have my own/separate Electric run to the room because it is listed as a single family home. I also run two other businesses and need my Comcast telephone line which I no longer can use and have to purchase all new business cards for two separate business. This is more than an inconvenience, it is causing an decrease in my revenue. Since when can you not have two separate services in 1 house? it is unheard of! If Fios was available here I wouldn't be writing, you would have just lost a customer.

I have been with Xfinity Mobile since 9-18. I first spoke to someone who ran a credit check with all of my personal information. He proceeded to order the phone and charge my card for $302.31. Then send the phone to my name to a totally different address when the person received it she forged my name. I called right away and had it blacklisted so she wouldn't be able to access service. I called the Fraud Department the first time he told me to dispute it with my bank I explained I shouldn't have to it's not my error. I kept on calling eventually I had to dispute it with my bank after waiting an entire month for them to resolve the issue. I then had to order another phone and once again pay out of pocket $302.31.
I had an even exchange for my phone. I ended up returning it on the 20th day which is my responsibility. I was automatically deducted from my bank account $254.99. I called and was told it was returned and in the warehouse and I should receive a credit in a couple of days. I waited 10 days as I know that they take longer. I finally called on November 22, 2018 I spoke to someone who told me on November 11 another customer support person said it was not in the warehouse. Of course she took no further steps to locate it. He said he found it and could refund my money. He said needed a supervisor to credit it to my account and to please hold. He was very helpful and followed up with an email and a call back,
The credit appeared it was for $219.99. I again called and spike to customer service and they said they would take care of ti. I waited a week then when I was unable to see a credit I had my bank dispute it.
This is the final straw I just saw a debit deduction on December 12, 2018 for $302.31. I called Xfinity billing asap. They told me they could see up to the current date 12/18/18 but were not able to see the deduction. I said I wanted to speak to a Manager or a Supervisor (there are never any around, either they are none that are highered. Or they just hire Senior Techs to save money). She said I can talk to her Senior tech I said no I needed a Manager or a Supervisor
She asked for my phone number in case we get disconnected. I was on hold waiting to be connected. She told me to bring my statement ti the Corporate Store in Burlington. Ma. I explained that you should be able to view this on your screen if your are current and I am not going to Burlington if I live in Concord. I will just dispute this with my bank. She said to hold on I am trying to locate one I explained I appreciated her efforts.
We got disconnected. Nobody called me back yesterday, last night or this morning. I have called the bank and disputed the money..
My point is that maybe the internet and the cable side is organized and functioning. The Xfinity Mobile side is unorganized, freely deducts money out of your account but has great difficulty crediting back the money???. The representatives not all most are untrained, transfer the call when they don't want to deal with a particular situation, they are rude and disconnect the call and know your phone number as you are calling a toll free number. Majority of the time they never call you back.. There are Never any Supervisors or Managers available .This issue of deducting money as they choose to and not returning it in a timely fashion. These employees who either lack training who's ineptness is pathetic. I have had it with the poor customer service.. Lastly I loose 4G when I am outside on many occasions. I am supposed to when I first activated my phone I should be able to see Xfinity mobile at the top I do not. If I go into mobile settings and into the phone settings then it shows mobile it says disconnected..

I am a very patient person. I am very tolerant . I am no at the point where this last charge has done it for me.
If I don't see this latest charge reversed plus a good faith credit of $50.00 by 12/21/18. I am filing a complaint with FCC. Again as you can see it's not about the money it;s about a great many more issues. Xfinity Mobile side needs to be revamped everyone needs to be retrained. I am agoan not saying that I have not encountered good Customer Service people who have assisted me. I have had enough of these errors and lack of judgement, deductions at the drop of a hat, Nobody accepts responsibility. It's a feeling of someone who takes you out in a boat( knows you can't swim) and leaves you in the middle of the ocean.
This is an analogy of how it feels to be a Customer of Xfinity Mobile Service.
Gail R. Sleeper

I bought a modem the last yr said it was good for internet and TV. I tried to add my TV services and was told I need to go to the Boost mobile to initiate the TV. I did that but had to go to 3 different stores to tell me they had no idea I was talking about. 4th store I got some info. bought and brought home. Did sign up, all went kinda
after 3 hrs. Then got into a movie and halfway no service. The lost movie never to be found again.
I will be canceling my service after the 30 days I signed up for,I will also deter anyone thinking of becoming a Comcast/ Xfinity customer. Also, I bought this modem from Boost mobile, They are no more trained then a rock could be. If you are offering these services I would think you would want to make a better impression for customers. Disapointed to say the least. No stars for you !!!!!~

There appears to be a MAJOR problem with getting the service the customer wants 'right the first time' : I have been a a customer for less than two weeks, and have had nothing but problems. Bad Customer service- chat window wise: Improper setup of my service, etc, etc, etc... the list goes on.
Writing a complaint letter to HQ and looking for another service: Will not recommend xfinity to anyone.

My name is Theresa Hill, 207 Aviary Lane, Dallas, GA 30132. My previous address with Comcast was 27 Abbott Road, Somerset, NJ 08873. I have been a valued customer of Comcast for more than 15 years.
On the morning of Monday, November 26, 2018, my television screen displayed an error code of RDK03087. It would not allow me to see my television. I know on several other occasions (storms etc.) you are advised to unplug the cord from the cable box so it can reboot itself. Therefore, so I did this several times and still no service. Later that afternoon, I tried again and the code RDK03087 still appeared. At that point, I realized I could not resolve this problem on my own and needed to contact Comcast Customer Service.

Wednesday November 27, 2018
I called Customer Service and reported the issue. The Customer Service tried to send signals and advised me to unplug the box. After Customer Service being unsuccessful to restore service, I was given a technician service date of Thursday, November 29, 2018 from 8:00-10:00 am EST.
Technician James Brisson arrived checked the outside premises, replaced the box with a wireless device and was able to restore service so it seemed.
Evening of Friday, November 30, 2018
On the evening of the above-mentioned date, my television had now two error codes: RDK03087 and Netflix Code NW-2-5.
I called Customer Service on Saturday, December 1, 2018 again to report this problem. A technician by the name of Danny Bobo was scheduled on Sunday, December 2, 2018. This technician inspected the outside and changed the box to another box. Again, I was assured that this should resolve the problem.
Monday, December 3, 2018
Surely the next day, December 3, 2018, both error messages appeared again. Therefore, I called Customer Service and alerted them again of the problem. I expressed my disappointment and then asked if a supervisor would be able to come and resolve the problem. I was assured a supervisor would be on my scheduled visit, for Thursday, December 6, 2018 between 10-12 am. A representative by the name of Dennis from Comcast contacted me and told me he would be my point of contact during this matter. He advised me to call him at 866-639-6215 after the technician leaves on Thursday.
Thursday, December 6, 2018
Thursday, December 6, 2018, I called Dennis to alert him that no technician showed up for the appointment. He says an automated call was placed to me at 9:30 am and that I canceled. I said I did receive an automated call at 9:29 am. However, the automated service call said if you want to keep your appointment no further action was needed so I hung up as I have in the previous calls received. He insisted that the service said I canceled the appointment. I advised Dennis that I would not cancel this appointment. I needed service restored. Dennis said he would try to get a technician out today but doubted it. After I spoke to him, I received a text stating that my next appointment would be Friday, December 7, 2018 from 8:00-10:00 am. Then another text came with an appointment for Thursday, December 6, 2018 between 1:00-3:00. A few minutes later Dennis called to informed me a technician would be out today from 1:00-3:00 pm.
Tyrone the technician did arrive today at 1:52pm. He asked me questions and listened to my concerns of what I’ve been going through. Tyrone changed the box and stayed a while to see if I would experience another incident. I was grateful for him to come. I told Tyrone how this experience has affected me greatly and how my faith in Comcast ability to resolve this issue in a timely manner has been severely disappointing. This experience has shaken my confidence if I will have service from day to day. I hope this time the problem has been resolved.
As a valued customer, I would greatly appreciate a letter of acknowledgment of this unfortunate experience and to be compensated for days of interrupted service.

I recently reviewed my bill and found a 10 dollar charge when I investigated the charge I found that they were charging me for a camera I did not have when I asked for a credit they informed me of a poicy they had that would only allow credit for 4 months. which I feel is unacceptable they have been charging me this cost for 11 months AND I WILL ONLY GET A 40 DOLLAR CREDIT. Review your bill in detail every month

Continuous Internet access delays, calling customer service weekly, speaking with various people regarding credits no credits have been a private Applied to my account. Bill increase without notification.

THIS IS ALSO BEING MAILED TO 1701 JFK BLVD., PHILIDELPHIA, PA 19103

I currently have two Comcast Xfinity accounts under my name (Susan Miscally) and cell phone number (404-217-1669). Through four different calls from 844-251-3974 in the past ten days, it has come to my attention that there is a third party who has an account with my cell phone number, too.

1. November 14, 2018 at 7:08 pm a message was left on my phone stating that they were calling about an open service order because a monitor found issues with service
2. November 17, 2018 at 8:27 pm I listened to the message from item 1 above and returned the phone call. I stated that I had received the message and needed to set up a service call. I provided my phone number and mailing address as shown above and a service call was set up for December 1, 2018 between 1 and 3 pm. This call was not linked to the other account because I had no knowledge. They simply took my name, address and account number and set up the service call.
3. November 24, 2018 at 1:29 pm a message just like the one in item 1 above was left on my phone.
4. November 24, 2018 at 5:11 pm I received another call which I was able to answer. I believe the man told me his name was Eric Roberts and he told me the same information as previously stated. I explained to him that I already had a service call set up for December 1, 2018. He then asked is this (don’t remember the name) and I said no. He even spelled it for me, but as I was shopping, I wasn’t able to write it down—wish I had. He then gave me the service address and asked if this was my address. Again, I told him it wasn’t. I explained that someone else must have my phone number listed on their account (probably a typo). I asked if he could remove it and he told me he would transfer me to customer service.

I spoke with customer through his transferring my call and was told that they do not have the authority to remove a phone number. I explained that someone has to have the authority to correct a phone number. I left the store where I was shopping and stopped by my local Xfinity store and was told the same thing. The girl there put in my cell phone number and pulled up three accounts. Mine, my mother’s whose I set up and pay for, and the account of someone living in Georgia. I attempted one more call to customer service and was given two options: (1) put a no call on my account so I would quit getting harassing (as I think this is now were we are since I have had 4 calls in 10 days that are about someone else’s account) or (2) I could change my cell phone number. (Who would want to change their cell phone number that they have had for more than 25 years?) She also told me this was an AT & T issue. I asked numerous times to speak with a supervisor and I would be placed on hold and the girl would come back on the phone and repeat my two options. I explained no less than three times that neither fixed the problem. I said again that there had to have been a typo when someone entered the other person’s phone number into their account. I suggested contacting the other party via an email address or mailing address to have them verify their phone number. I was told Comcast’s policy did not allow for contacting customers. How can this be when they have supposedly called them 4 times in 10 days? She also refused to give me a mailing address for this formal complaint. She said I could look it up on the internet.

I believe this to be nothing more than someone hitting the wrong key when entering information and I know there is a supervisor/manager who can fix this problem. I would appreciate someone with some authority contacting me to get my cell phone number off the account of whoever lives at the Georgia address showing my cell phone number.

I HAVE BEEN OVER CHARDGED FOR PAY PERVIEW PROGRAM WHICH I DID NOT WATCH ON 10/7/18 I WAS NOT IN TOWN.I SPOKE WITH A REPRESENTATE AND SUPERVISOR ON 11/19/18 THEY WERE NOT HELPFUL AND STATED THAT I CANNOT HAVE CHARGES WAIVED.I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL COMCAST CUSTOMER FOR ABOUT 8YRS AND HAVE NEVER ORDERED a FIGHT AND DID NOT ON 10/7/18.IF THESE CHARGES ARE NOT WAIVED I WILL BE DISCONTINUING MY SERVICES WITH COMCAST.I PAY MY BILL EVERY MONTH TIMELY AND I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR SERVICES.

Why is it that when you do update, you take away the best features, first it was the info on the stars, now it’s the current event during pause. I really enjoyed those two features, as well as my guest, please bring them both back.

Broken waterline on August 22. Investigation results determined Comcast cable responsible. Called daily, given ticket #047561880. Paid bills in excess of $4000. Driveway repair estimate $2500. We're told every day someone will call. No response!

I hope the Roberts and Cohen families are enjoying my money. Last month I need to reset my TVs at least 6 times and then waited until it finally came back. I was thrilled when I received a 56 cent discount on my bill.
So far this month Channel 3 was down all day and most of the night. I have just waited through another X1 platform outage which happens at least one a week. I am anxiously awaiting my discount this month so I can add it to the 56 cents from last month. Soon I'll have as much money as the Roberts and the Cohens.
Now I have to wait for an administrator to approve my e-mail. Comcast has got to be kidding.

You never have anything interesting to watch on tv , not even on the weekends but yet you are charging high prices for the bill every month..what is going on?..I cannot find any descent movies that are free not even on infinity demand..nor when i have to pay for movies and the ones i would like to watch is not even on the paid services or the free movies...On saturdaysit's even worse.....whoever the tv programmer is...they don't know what they doing....

Poor customer service rude and racist east haven facility

Billing bait and switch signed up for 2yrs price up in one year they breach their contract yet charge early termination fee been a customer for 15 yrs tired of the lying switching

We have had NO service on 2 of our 3 boxes since August 1, 2018. I have called Weekly since then to have this fixed. Today is October 6, 2018. Still no service. Your ARE Thieves.

I'm a senior citizen and my wife and I enjoy TV as it's our only form of entertainment. Recently our DVR broke and I took it to the Comcast store for a new one. I did get a replacement but they informed me that my rate went up$10 per month. They said it was because of my promotion had expired. I asked the if I didn't bring in the broken DVR would my rate still be increased. They said no. I've had time think about this issue and I am very upset They raised my rate because I exchanged equipment. This is totally inappropriate, dishonest and very unethical....I've been with comcast for many years and have had several complaints about billing. Comcast has no programs for seniors. I'm on a fixed income and can't afford $185/month. In March of 2019, my agreement with comcast expires. At this point I will have to discontinue Comcast. Unless Comcast attitude and dishonesty changes, I will move on.. My next step is to inform NBC response, to investigate this issue. Hopefully they will make this issue public. I have also emailed all our friends and neighbors to be very careful in dealing with Comcast. I expect to have an immediate response from Comcast

Douglas Clasen
Account #: 8771200600132647

Our Internet and telephone lines has been terrible for the past several months now. Internet and telephone connections are very poor, which affected our day to day operations, and failed to meet deadlines. Internet and telephone connections are always on an "on and off" mode. When this thing happened, we are unable to even call Comcast due to no telephone connections at the same time. We have to use our personal cell phone to contact the Comcast. Comcast will just say, "we will send a technician". When the technician showed up, he can't even diagnosed or resolved the problem at once. And when it was resolved, the Internet and telephone lines will work for only a few days and then back again with the same problem. With this kind of very poor service, we think we are entitle for a refund, since we are losing money, customers, and time. If your services will continue to be like this, we have no other options but to switch to another company. Dealing with this company is an absolute nightmare and headache. We are very unhappy and very frustrated.

To whom it may concern,

We continue having issues with our internet and our cable signal, even after your tech came out and made “repairs.” Speaking of repairs, I thought you’d like to see how your technicians leave their finished work in my yard. Splice repair was made over a year ago (cable still not buried) and the technician threw their trash up in my yard. Technician that recently came out left his trash by the cable box in my yard as well; please see the pictures attached. I requested the cable be buried, but it’s still exposed. The trash is still in my yard. Considered upgrading our service to Xfinity, but I don’t have any positives to work off of. Id like these issues resolved.

Acct # 8495744041043546
Amy Houston
Jon Bramlett

I signed up online for cable and enter net and 100 dollar visa gift card and now I being told I'm not getting the gift card because they screwed up my package that I signed up for .i think this is wrong and I should get the 100dollar gift card . They told me I would get it in 3-5 business day and I didn't get it so I called them and they said I'm not getting it . I got your. Cable and enternet and I have to pay over 70.00 a month for it now for two years I think it was a scam and it's not rite that they put a promotion online and then reneg on it

I am trying to get my aunt's phone service back on and no one will talk to me. My phone number is 812-522-4592, She is blind, 97, lives alone and her medic alert necklace does not work unless the phone works.

My Mother has comcast and her bill went up 7% from last month for her land line. I spent 38 minutes with customer service (what a joke) only to he hung up on. Next I tried a live chat, I finally gave up. I'm on hold currently with the loyalty department. HEY COMCAST. ever wonder why cell are so popular? YOUR SERVICE SUCKS. Time to file a complaint with BBB.

i am seriously considering cancelling Comcast as you are going up on my bill from 173$ to 233$i w would like to talk to someone in America who can help me Your rep told me you couldn't work with me until I received a bill for the new amount. Don't expect to hear from
you but wanted to express my opinion

I had a guaranteed appointment this morning 7/5 with a Comcast rep who was supposed to arrive between 10-12:00. I received 2 automated calls confirming appointment. I waited while on vacation for 105 minutes expecting their representative to show up. At 11:45, without previously contacting me, I received a text that my new “guaranteed” appointment was now 7/6 between 3-5:00. I called their customer service who responded there was really nothing they could do to get someone out today to accommodate my schedule and sometime things happen. So unacceptable.

I have been a Comcast customer for over 20 years. I had no complaints, but as of May 4, in which I payed my last bill with my checking acct. and you have always excepted this, on June 4, I was declined and I was told it was Comcast problem with me and some other people. they said they would fix it and it would be a few days, I pay everything with this checking acct., and never had a problem. well the problem was not fixed. I tried to pay yesterday July 3rd and the same thing happened again, nothing was fixed. I will go and pay tomorrow at Adventure , but if this problem still exists , I will then switch my cable company. Maybe Comcast doesnt care because I am one person. but I dont think you would like to lose business of any kind. I am very disappointed in Comcast. plus one of your Supervisors were suppose to call me back , they never did, his name Jefferson Silver. I hope you can resolve this matter. so I can continue to be with Comcast. Thank you for your time in this matter. Sincerely Gayle Neveloff

I'm very disappointed at the level of care and concern I received from your company!!!!! I've been a value customer with your company for a couple of years!! I've always made my payments and to be treated in this matter has definitely made this experience undeserving! my account number is 8771400510167879 and if you look at my account you'll see we've always paid our bill. Just starting with year alone payments made was 01/07/18 $232.43, 02/0218 $232.43, 03/02/18 $236.21, 03/16/18 $236.21, 04/14/18 $206.54....
Now in March you notice I made two payments...Plus I decided to add two additional camera to the two I already had. I set up the instillation date 03/17/18 between 8 and 11am however when they never showed up I called and was informed it was never scheduled, because I'm a valued customer. The installation fee and the cost of the camera will be waived. I spoke with Gabriella id# 187, I spoke Alex on April 30th. 2018. They both saw in the notes that the camera and installation fee will be waived. As of May 9th my bill has gotten to $677.08 and there is a list of six cameras on my account, and I've only ordered two. June 6th the bill jumped to $880.88. When I called May 25th I spoke with Chantel I asked to speak to a supervisor Katrina #1009060. She informed me that they will move all false chargers on my account, but she had to transfer to customer solution Joey #5080. I was informed that I will have $441.51 credited to my account. However on June 23rd I spoke Kamani #1947228, she transferred me to her supervisor Delano #12948, he informed me that my bill jumped to $1,000 in May, and i had a choice to make a payment or loose my service. As a valued customer how can i be charged a $1,000 and all i have is internet, cable, and security. This is the most unheard of outrages false chargers I've ever seen in cable business.

Yolonda Owens
708-654-3417

tv cable out only local channels comcast have their off the hook. NO customer service at all. I will be calling billing for a refund for however many days we go without the service we are paying for.

This is the second time we have tried to get Comcast. WE CANCELED AGAIN TODAY. Each time Comcast came out they said we needed a cable connected to our house. After the first person from Comcast comes out, WEEKS go by and nothing happens, no one calls. I have had to call Comcast many times to get a report as to when we would get service.. I've spoken with a "Doug" once and have called him several times since June 5th and he does not return my calls. As far as I know, nothing has been done and it looks like Comcast does not want our business. .
Your Customer Service is awful.l

I have been waiting for 2 months to have my cable put in the ground since it was damaged by the winter. It is laying across my and my neighbors yard. The dig safe and tv flags have been up for weeks, I have called repeatedly and have been told they will call you or be out tomorrow. No calls, no repairs. Time to mow the lawn and we are unable. I have reached my breaking point and will have no option but to cancel comcast. I have been a customer for over 20 years but unless I get a response i will have to cancel.

ongoing internet connectivity issues, have had technicians out, tickets created and when no one comes to fix i call in and find out ticket was marked resolved.
tired of the run around taking my business elsewhere

My complaint is d Gunn talks way to much I turn the tv to another station when starts babbling

when I originally signed up the young man on the phone offered me certain channels ..I told him the price that would fit my budget which was agreed and he told me that he could help me now .. I don't know if he was trying to meet his quota or what but the simple channels I wanted I did not receive . then the channels that I was receiving never worked properly. they either stuttered or the continued to blinked out. I have contacted you all since day one about this . I hve spoke to numerous people and all they could do is offer me another plan that would absolutely not fit my budget. I am soo not satisfied ..because the channels I have are not showing so the option I'm faced with are that to cancel the little channels I do have with you all ands just keep the internet service or to continue services with you all which are horrible and even if choose to get another plan whos to say you all will even honor that agreement either. I have a 9 year old kid here who simply like TBS and the WE channels for some her favorite shows and that's what I was promised and did not receive. and the simple channels that we do have don't and wont even work ...I am sooooo not a happy customer .I feel duped, and cheated ;

I spoke with Denise in retention (escalations) customer service who rather than acknowledging my concerns and letting me be frustrated, talked over me several times, told me that what I was trying to explain was not what she asked for as well as then stated in a corrective type manner that she was trying to assist me. I could not believe that this was a customer service manager, even if she may have been having a bad/off day. The error was on the part of Comcast. She acknowledged the issue in a mechanical/dismissive type response, letting me know that she took care of the issue. The sentiment throughout the conversation was one of frustration, rather than have understanding/consideration for an upset customer. I never once felt a genuine concern/care from this rep. If she is a manager as she stated with Comcast, taking escalations, she needs to be held accountable to her integrations and attitudes toward upset paying customers. I have called/deal with many companies on a daily basis. I have had great integrations with Comcast and received genuine care/concern and a feeling that the person "actually wants to assist me". Comcast needs to review the call. I ended the call on/about 12:47 pm PST. I advised the rep that I would be filing a complaint. She advised that she has no extension, no employee id or any other identifier other than the call being recorded.

Cable workers while installing new cable on my property at 4444
Galbrath Drive, Sacramento, California broke my sprinkler which is located in direct line where the massive hole was dug.
I want it fixed before I have to start watering my lawn. I can be reached at 1 916-515-9489. Thank you

I had Comcast install 5 security cameras on my home, the camera wire is so low to the ground my neighbor came and cut the wire to sat me up for a home invasion. I never leave home and someone in the neighbor hood told me. one window the camera was installed in front of the window, that window is not being monitored at all. I'm using my old camera system to monitor that window until my appointment date. I have made an appointment to get the cameras reinstalled. I'm a widow living alone. The installer kept asking to use the bathroom, I told him that Mc Donald's is down the street. Another installer told me he has to see all of my sensors it's mandatory with the company, I told him NO. they can't and he can't demand to see anything in my home. Why do Comcast hire jackleg thieves to install their equipment? My daughters house was broken into the day after Comcast installed her cable in her home.

my complaint is about my Comcast bill I call to inform them that my bill was to much this month , I have been recently having the problems and everytime I call Comcast I have a hard time and they give me stress . My recent problem was about my bill and I had to cut it off and I had to pay but a month after I put it on and this person I had talk to said this would be my new packet that it fits my request and my financial needs My recent bill did not follow what he sad my bill was double and I couldnot belive it that I only have basic cable and basic internet that barely works .\

please contact me @
904-753-7186

Second time writing this because it wouldn't take it the first time - I have several complaints but will limit it to only one.

On Christmas Eve, I called because the battery on my Home Security System was dead - I could not find where the battery was. The person I spoke with was unable to help me - so I just left it until yesterday when I went into the Comcast store (located in the dumbest place - next to the Secretary of State driving facility - no parking) and was told there by one of your employees that a technician had to come to the home because the batteries are special and they need to replace them. I came home, called Comcast again, was told that I am to replace the batteries myself but because of the misinformation I was given and trouble I was having since I had not been shown there were even batteries in the unit, when the Tech came and after he had replaced the batteries, I was to call in and ask for the $60 charge to be removed. It would be a one time only deal. I was perfectly fine with that. After he came this morning, and actually showed me where the batteries were and how to get the face off the unit, I called and the person I spoke with (who, by the way has very poor English), told me it couldn't be done. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was given the run around again by this same individual and I told her I would wait. She came back and told me she would transfer me to someone else. She did so, to another person who didn't speak English any better than she did, and she argued with me that the charge could not be removed. I told her I was not paying the $60 because I was told to ask for it to be removed on a one time basis and finally hung up on her. Granted that may not be the most professional behavior but I don't think arguing with the customer is professional either. I am not paying the $60 so I don't care how you get it off my invoice because I was told I could have a one time removal.

I called back when I knew it would be a different shift and that person was so very helpful and even told me there was a notation on my file to credit my account for the $60 - those two women I spoke with earlier were totally unprofessional.

Had to go through 3 people to get an appt scheduled when I had a ticket number already. Had to do this because Comcast took my wife off the account as an authorized user on the account. To top that off they could not talk to me correctly with the last one using Mr David instead of David or Mr Karling. Had to verify account information numerous times willing to bet it was a call center outside the USA!

the ability to get to an agent is the worst ever having to go through the computer operator to get to an agent is poor on your part of which we pay hundreds that is more enough to have you have a live person answer the phones................having many issues with cable and the on demand which is a tech problem..your foreigners who are supposed to be on line techs are stupid and you charge to much money for poor service in fixing your lack.........

Had to finally leave. The cusomer (no) service department is the very worst I have seen. After you go throught the maze with height weight color hair dob social security number address state zip You get to state your complaint. The person says you need to talk to a different department. That person answrs the phone and asks you height weight color of hair d.o.b socicial security number.....really? I left and went with a slower, less efficient company but they have stuck with the exact same charge to me as originally quoted but in the end I would rather have a lesser product and be with a cutomer without all the fake charges.. by the way, they did not ask my hair color.

I've been having billing problems since I renewed service but this is the last straw I had a service guy sent out to my home on August 11, 2017 and was explained that if the issue was my TV or damage to wiring on my behalf there would be a $60 charge BUT IF IT WAS EQUIPMENT RELATED there would be none. The guy ending up changing the box and told me there was nothing to sign because the visit was equipment related. I just received the bill with the $60 in home visit charge. I called customer service and the guy tells me I have to pay the whole bill and wait on the outcome of the ticket he opened. There is no way I have to be held responsible for an error in coding by your tech. We live on a S.S. income and I don't have an extra $60 laying around to pay. Then he went a step further and tells me if I don't pay it in full you are going to impose a late fee. I need this taking care of before the 15 of September because that is when my payment is due Account # is 8495-75-380-1832535 and I can be contacted at 347-640-9675 my name is Bonnibell Colon

In reference to account# 8495751010629759, I started a phone call to Xfinity cable to troubleshoot service at approximately 10:30am EST on 12/4/2016 and ended the call at 11:31am EST and had the most frustrating experience with a satellite office in India. In speaking with (Jade ID#103066) and (Jay ID# 89381) for 1 hour, I unsuccessfully attempted to resolve 2 issues: 1) receive the devices that were originally ordered as I only received a secondary cable device in mail; & 2) troubleshoot the cable device that I received in the mail a week ago.

They were incompetent, communicated inaccurate information, and lied over the phone to me (please review phone conversation). At the end of the call, Jade never processed an order to deliver the remaining devices that I originally ordered online. However, while on the phone with Jade and Jay for one hour, my wife decided to call the Comcast main number and was routed to a satellite office in Mexico. The agent in Mexico resolved our issue in 19 minutes before we ended the call with Jade and Jay and she was most polite.

Not only did I waist an hour of my time with your Indian satellite office, I didn't attain any value or agreeable outcome from the call. What's more, when my wife asked for an email to submit a written complaint, we were refused an email or website and only provided with a mailing address. I found this website to formally submit that complaint with a simple search engine query. I respectfully request a review of the account and experience, a credit to my account for the period which we have had no service, and an apology.

My television went out around 4 o'clock in the morning and when I called the gentleman was very nice in helping me he said he would send out someone around 1 o'clock. I went to the store and my sister was at home she is 61 years old she is on the account also her name is Carrie King while at the store the tech called me and when he got to my house instead of him stopping he drove up the street with his head looking up the street and kept going.

When I called back to make a complaint I just was feed a lot more bull I talked to at lease 4 supervisors and I received the worst service a company can give a paying customer and I do pay to me a pretty penny and due to the fact to the problem was Comcast fault my wiring in my box out side the house was set up wrong I use to hear the noise when I pass by it but never could imagine that something like that was going on I am glad my house is brick if it was wood I could of had a big dangerous problem.

I all I received was a lot of smart ass mouth supervisors with very poor customer service. This problem has not just got started I receive terrible service but this one here cuts the cake. The lies I got were not called for let me lie about a payment service be turned off. I finally had my service restored and 10 something sunday morning. My daughter just cancelled her Comcast and she was paying 250.00 a month and I have several other friends and relatives that are changing their cable service for me to take the time to set and type this I am very upset and tried of this company mess.

I called today and tried to reach to another supervisor and was not able to talk to one I guess once they put my phone number in they once again did not want to be bothered but I have been with Comcast to long to receive to type of customer service I am sure some other company would be glad for my business.

This morning I experience an upsetting situation with one of the Comcast contract drivers. I stopped at a corner the prevent blocking an intersection at a red light. The contractor truck was three cars behind me. He decide to drive in the left shoulder and sidewalk to get ahead of me and block the intersection and almost he me. He caused almost hit my car and continued to look at me with a nasty and threatening facial expressions. He caused a major road block on both side of street. He then tried the back up and almost attempted to hit my car again. This driver was nasty and dangerous. His tag number is GDE K39. This driver need to notified of his dangerous driving skills and rude behavior toward other drivers.

Yesterday the power went out for a few minutes, when it came back on, there was no signal on my TV. I tried calling customer service. There is no live person to speak to, just a recording asking questions, I could not do the things the recording wanted me to do. I needed a real live person to talk to about the problem. I've tried calling several different Comcast numbers all with the same result, no live person to speak to. Why don't these people surprise me and respond to my complaint, you are very close to losing a customer. Maybe just maybe Comcast couldn't care less.

In November of 2015, Comcast dug up my yard with zero notice. I have called many times to take care of this issue, but no one will help or address this issue. There is still a massive hole in my yard and I am extremely concerned about the lack of notice on the part of Comcast as well as their refusal to fix this. See attached photos. Please address this so that I do not need to seek legal counsel thank you.

I would say Comcast customer service is horrible but that would be kind. We pay a lot monthly for triple play, Internet is down all the time.Just had a tech come out replaced some wiring said signal now great... 2 days later off line again. When will you get your stuff together. This company is going to be losing us and many others customers( if you care) very soon if you don't fix your problem. There are too many complaints to even keep up with. All have the same trouble. Verizon wireless is a phone call away. Comcast needs to fix this today!

I have a $69.99 double play 12 month contract plan.I have made all my payments on time and I am paid through 8/30/16. Comcast has suspended my service (7/27) saying I am 'past due'. I refuse to pay their unadvertised add on fees- for regional broadcast and sports.There isn't any notice of charges beyond the package price and taxes- which is exactly what I paid. Comcast has the misconception that they can do whatever they want. 100% WRONG! They take away your ability to view past bills...until you pay the past due money they say you owe - even though you don't owe anything.

Made apt at 8-10 am the tech shows up at 8:20 walks in my house and then walks outside and says he has been moved to another route. That's a tech is around the corner coming. the tech didn't show up until after noon. Only took about 30mins to complete job. And when he left the internet still didn't work, the mgr told me on the phone there was not going to be a install fee due to the bad service I've received already. I got my bill week later and all what he said was a lie my bill was more than they said it was and the service charge was not taking care of. They were not willing to change it on my bill so I had no choice but cancel my service. By far the worst in the business.

I began a contract in feb 2016 total including tax was 65 dollars for the first bill totalling 88. They refunded me and now my bill went up 2 dollars. It's the principal of the deal! Why cant they keep their word when contract is finished. Well know so am I. I'm finished with Comcast. Will my bill go up every month? Now I am reporting this fraud to fcc and bbb.

My cable went out in my bedroom. I called Comcast technical support who attempted to resolve the issue. They couldn't resolve the issue. I was told that they had to send a technician to my house. I was further advised that there wouldn't be a charged unless my TV was causing the problem. The technician came to my house and determined that the problem was a bad box. The technician replaced the box and the problem was resolved. I later received a bill stating that I owed $50.00 for the service call. I explained to them that the problem was not an equipment problem. They insisted they I had to pay. After talking to a supervisor and negotiating she finally said I only had to pay $20.00 for the service call. I still refuse to pay for faulty equipment. My problem is still not resolved.

Have feedback for Comcast?