Comcast Customer Service

Contact Comcast Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-934-6489

Comcast Cable is a telecommunications corporation that has many subsidiaries as popular as the parent company. It was founded in Tupelo, MS in 1963 by Daniel Aaron, Ralph Roberts and Julian Brodsky. The current CEO is Brian L. Roberts and the “in the news” Executive VP is David L. Cohen. Comcast is publicly traded on NASDAQ as “CMCSA” and in 2013 had revenue earnings of 48.1 billion. With over 1.2 million people that apply to work at Comcast annual, as of December 2014 employees numbered 139,000. Call Comcast support to register your feedback today.

Comcast has 24/7 support infrastructure via telephone, fax and most social media platforms. The most famous is the Twitter account @ComcastCares. If you want online customer service for Comcast Cable you can enter the website but you will be automatically connected to Xfinity or a bilingual support site. There you will start an account and login with your address to receive a “closest support center”. There is a 2 hour window response and guaranteed “on time arrival”. Email customer service directly for the fastest possible response.

The Movers Edge Program specifically supports users connecting to more devices. Given that there are many customer complaints about relocation issues, this is a wise move by Comcast. For faster service you can call support at 1-800-934-6489. To mail the Comcast Corporate headquarters address your concern, write to 1701 JFK Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103. The corporate office phone number is 215-981-7890. Subsidiaries for Comcast are many. To name a few, Xfinity (residential and business), owns 51% of NBC/Universal, Telemundo, Netflix are under the Comcast umbrella.

Prefer to write a letter? Find contact info for the corporate office here. The Comcast slogan is "The Future of Awesome" and "Your Home for Most Live Sports".

Comcast Contact Information

B-

8am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Cable TV

Top Comcast Complaints

Ever since my husband and I complained about the IT Department, we are unable to access our account. When either one of us try to sign in we receive error messages to the effect that our user names, and address do not exist even when we try to pay our comcast bill. Why are they trying to deprive Comcast from receiving payment is beyond me.
My husband informed them that we recently moved from California to Florida, and after 25 years of excellent service in California, he did not expect the hostile treatment and the incorrect responses we were receiving.
My husband explained that someone hacked into our computer and created a new desktop, and when one of us logged in, the hackers had access to our laptop. He was advised to unplug the router wait for about 10 seconds and then re-plug the Router, and wait until all the lights on the Router came back on. That did not work nor did any of the other advice they offered.
Also my husband asked them to update our email information so it reflected our new address, phone number etc. which they did not and insisted that we were transferring our account in California to Florida. He explained that before we left California we returned the equipment, paid off the balance and closed the account in California. He went on to say that we opened a new account in i Florida and we wanted our personal information to reflect it.
Today we both tried to log in and according to the error messages we received neither one of us nor our address existed.
We are both in our seventies and refuse to be bullied into opening an account with someone else. As senior citizens all we have is Comcast to keep us going and we sincerely hope that you can assist us,

Carmichael and Peggy Fitz Rawlins

P.S. My husband is the true owner of this account and moving forward I would like him to be the registered owner of the account not me.

Submitted previously complaint earlier. I was suppose to receive a call from supervisor in 5 mins. I didn't get a call back. I called back and Carl says no ticket was put in for callback. Chris assured me it was. Carl puts in a ticket for supervisor to call me back. within the 2 hours by 3:50pm central time. I waited 2 hours and still get a callback. its now 7:20 PM no callback. contacting the BBB next.

cant get anyone to resolve the bill issue. …… on the phone for 1hr and 12 min with Chris. that just don't make since business wise at all. I asked to speak with supervisor, he said he on another call. I said I will wait. he still wants to repeat my bill to me. says putting in ticket for supervisor to call me in 5 mins, didn't get callback. I called back and no ticket put in and the automated tell stated my bill amt due increased. im abt to call news media. its time comcast is exposed for who they are.

My complaint is how did my bill for the month of March was almost $600. You keep on telling me that I have miss payments even one time I was told I miss 68 payments and I had just made a payment. I am tried of being cheated out of money and paying for bills tihat was paid for, so I'm getting a lawyer as soon as my bank statement. I have given you every opportunity to fix this

My complaint is about not being able to access my email without signing in each and every time to Xfinity. I was able to go to my email just by clicking on the envelope. Now I have to sign in each time I want to see my email. What is the problem. Most of the representatives hang up or don't know what they are doing. Up until recently comcast was pretty good about helping out, but not now. I am considering moving to another provider. Are you willing to help me out or not?

Hi, my name is Fernando Yi. I moved to 1203 Robin Terrace located in Sebring ,Florida on 2-12-2019. Being new to the area I asked the realtor which internet service was the best and was recommended Comcast. I have had previous experience with both Spectrum and AT&T. Both companies have been very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Since I purchased the home I have been trying to get connected to your service. I was told by tech #5, yes you read right....tech #5 that there has to be a plan extension which runs the feed wire from the street pole to the pole in front of my house. Now this has been going on for almost 2 months! From my understanding those technicians only have ONE job to do which is running the amplified feed cable to the pole that feeds my home. Why does it take so long to do this! Seems like Spectrum and AT&T got their stuff together caused I never experienced anything close to this nightmare! Not trying to be sarcastic but costumer service speaks volume! I figure I would contact you guys as a last resort because if by Mid April there isn't any progress I will have to do like the previous owners and go with direct tv. I would really like to have comcast cause I was going to try xfinity mobile but I don't want to wait 6 month just to get connected to the internet. After all isn't this 2019? Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Why can't I get MSNBC? I haven't had it for 2-3 days and this is not the first time this has happened.. It is a major station for me and I would like reimbursement if I'm not going to be able to watch it when I want.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:THIS IS MY COMPLAINT AGAINST ALL OF THE PREPAID WORKERS THEY ARE VERY RUDE & HATEFUL & MAKE FUN OF FULLY DISPEACTFUL & DISCRIMATE AGAINST PEOPLE THAT RE FULLY DISABLE WITH SEZIURE DISORDERS .THEY TAKE & LIE TO THERE CUSTOMERS ALOT .THE PREPAID BOX THAT I TOOK & BOUGHT I HAVE NEVER TOOK & GOT TO USE IT CAUSE IT HAS NOT TOOK & WORKED CENTS I HAVE TOOK & BOUGHT THE DAM STUPID F THING .I WANT A REFUND ON IT & THE PREPAID WORKERS NEED TO BE FIRED

My first complaint is your pricing; my so called special ended and Comcast does not have another special for the same price; my husband is a veteran, retired, is 78 years old and is on social security.
I called Comcast to find out that my bill will be going up an additional $10-$20 per month, totally unacceptable to us due to our financials.
Yesterday my husband and I went to your Comcast office at Truxel Road in Sacramento and turned in the old box; we did not see that the TV wire was included and your representative did not either. Last night again I called to no avail, your representative could not help me, it was after 8pm, your store was closed and we could not watch our TV programs that we are paying for.
Early this AM I went onto my email to find out that Comcast internet was not available until I installed the new modem box, well, at 6am and having to get to work at 7:30am, I could not take an additional hour to install it; I left the house and again, my husband does not have TV nor internet.
I called Comcast a while ago and was notified to go to the Truxel Road office and pick up a free wire; please note it's not a free wire, it's MY WIRE from the TV/we bought, Comcast did not give us a TV.
I find above totally unacceptable and not the way you treat a long time customer who pays the bills timely.
I am requesting a refund and someone at Comcast to be honest and have a heart to not take advantage of a retired veteran who is 78 years of age and paying his bills in an honest way.
Please get back to me as soon as possible, I need an answer from someone who know what they are talking about at Comcast.
Lourdes DeMello
Richard Vaillancourt

NO STAR ! But I do not have that option!

Unauthorized charge on my account of 1000.00
On Jan 22 ..
my bank account is now 1000.00 short because of these fraudulent charges
I have been trying to resolve this for 3 months and about 15 hours of my time on the phone with comcast and my bank …

My bank has informed me I was ripped off by Comcast.
I believe that to be very true!!!
If someone would like to call me from Comcast.... they will need to call from a non comcast number as I have BLOCKED Comcast on my phone
We have 3 accounts with Comcast and almost pay 1000 a month for our accounts, I will soon be looking for new service!
The time, the frustration, the disconnected calls, the mean employees at Comcast including managers, having no concern for me … WOW!
THANK YOU COMCAST!

About 2 months ago I signed up with a Comcast representative at walmart for Comcast wireless service and as of today I have not received the equipment. Today I called and was transfer around with different representatives with no luck. Your employees are dumb and lack the common sense to help customers. After asking to speak to a supervisor I was transfer to supervisor cesar, who I believe is not a supervisor. My experience with Comcast at today's call is very negative and poor. Your customer representative have no customer service and sound Rey uneducated on the phone. I have called 5 times and talked to 9 employees that all they do is disconnect the phone or transfer me to another department that has nothing to do with my call. I still do not have service so why the hell would someone transfer me to billing. Moronsssss.......I wanted to speak to manager and all they did was transfer me around. This is what is call poor/ trashy service. I will like corporate to contact me at (860) 306-5439.

Maribeth Gomez

Let's call your company ghetto Comcast.

I had a customer service rep called and was offering a new package deal and she said $34.99 for internet and live streaming and then when I told her the only 3 channels I watch she said to add them it would be another $40 and when I told her I wasn't going to do that, that I know how this works I would check around and get back if I was interested and she said it would no longer be available and enjoy my slow internet. When I asked for her name she hung up in my face. I have never had such poor customer service and I know there is a way to look up by my number and find who the customer service rep was and she should no longer be working there. I have never in my life been treated so rudely. Disgusted with how this person handles business with employee's like this you will go nowhere with your business and from the looks of the reviews there must be lots of employees who think it is ok to treat your customers in this manner.

So my bill went up about $50 more a month being ready for retirement I simply can’t do this so they were able to slightly lower my bill but never told me they were taking channels away and ones that we actually watch the crappy ones that no one watches are still there Everytime we go to Sams club we turn the associate down from Direct Tv but think we will be talking to her next time Comcast is just getting ridiculous and don’t care what the customers want.After being with them over 35 years guess it’s time for a change

I refuse to pay for a early termination fee in which I advised Comcast that I was moving and that the complex that I was moving to DID NOT approve of Comcast as one of their cable/internet providers. (Which I totally understand why) When I brought this to the attention of Comcast, they asked for my complex information to see if they were able to come to the property and solidify a contract and I was also told that they would only do a partial credit for the termination fee. This is NOT fair and was out of my control. I disputed this matter several times on top of the high bills. Yet. Comcast is still holding me liable. I was making payments until I realized that I was still being held responsible for the remaining early termination fee. They recently placed this account on my credit report but trust and believe it will be handled. Comcast is a rip off and has no concern for doing right by their customers!

was driving on the i-75 south in Florida today at 7:30 a m and Comcast Xfinity service Van 18426 to license plate gen3 6 to decided gill from the middle Lane to the far right lane the lane I was in and I longed on my horn and instead of him stopping he got over more aggressively literally ran me off the road so after this I started driving again got in the middle Lane full up next to him and beeped my horn to say man watch what you're doing and he wouldn't even make eye contact with me then he proceeded to go about a hundred miles an hour in and out of traffic thinking I was following them. with that services a driver it's scary can imagine what his service is like for his work. I have Xfinity no joke after this experience I want to cancel. Brian white
941 914 8599
brian.w1877@gmail.com

Comcast does not value their existing customers that have been with their company for years. Once the bundle promotion expires, you raise the price to a ridiculous amount, but offer new customer low rate bundles. I refuse to pay $200.00 + for your service. When calling your call center, which I have been on the phone and in the office all day today, you get different prices for the same product from each person you speak with. I hate this company now and would not recommend Comcast to anyone.

this morning 3/2/99 I called Infinity to see what it would cost for cable she took all info and credit and said it would cost $100 down and I'd get it back later. She gave package I could afford he sends a email to my yahoo with details on it I had to check the 2 boxes and go put password in. but I didn't get in as fast as they wanted it so I said forget I no longer was interested in they're cable our call was disconnected they called me back and no one was there so I called them back I asked for a supervisor 2 times and they told me old and they would get a expert agent they asked me to hold both time I had to hold over a hour I want my $100 to be refunded back on my immediately I have a master card then when i purchase any thing any where I instantly get a text tell me how much was taken out by who time date and what my balance is. It only takes 24 hours to be back on my card and when it comes back I'll get a text saying I got a refund of $100 tie date and from who

I would like to file a complaint! Your company is unfairly charging me an early termination fee, because I'm moving outside your service area!! How is it my fault that when your company can't service an area it becomes at the customers expense? I would've liked to have kept my service; however it's out of my control! Even after speaking to a CSR on 2/20/19 assuring me, I wouldn't be responsible for something that wasn't my fault, when calling back on 2/24/19 to give my updated address I was told no I was responsible and that they could only offer me advice to find someone to take over my contract (almost like a telemarketer for your company) how is this my responsibility to find someone to take over my contract when once again it's out of my control?! I called back again on 2/25/19 to ask another CSR (especially since you never get the same information twice with your company) he too after looking at the notes from the previous CSR the day before offered me the same suggestions. I'm being charged well over $600 for unfairness!! All I'm asking is to fairly let me out of my contract, because it's your fault and choice not mine that you don't service my new area!!

Customer service representatives are so rude and I have to talk to 8 different people for 2 hours.but problem not yet resolved. I dont know whom to talk with and they are not connecting me to their supervisors too. so bad experience though a valid customer for more than 2 years. so much bad treatment.

Slow Internet Service
may need a new moden or amplifer on my service

I was charged $70 for service call on a faulty splitter. After 2 days of service interruption on recommendation of customer service department a technician was sent to replace the faulty splitter. I was not told by customer service or technician that will be charged $70 for the service call nor was I presented with sign off receipt at the time of service. This charge is absolutely invalid and unfair, after speaking with customer service they only refunded me with 2 days of service interruption. My argument is not a about refund, it is about principal. A faulty equipment should not be responsibility of customer. Customer service means going above and beyond making customer happy. On initial equipment and wiring installation I was told in advance how much service charge fee is, and I signed off the work order after service was completed, this was existing faulty equipment and I was never told about service charge nor did I sign off on it.

I have been receiving comcast service for 2 years, with payments coming out of my bank. I was on a plan for service of $59.00 for 24 cable stations and WFI. When my plan was up I received a bill for $87.00 per month. I called clarity of the $87.00 per month. I then spoke to the retention dept. The person explained everything well. She also told me how I cold save $5.00 on my bill by applying to have my statements send to my e-mail, she also send me a app to do so, and I did it.

I did not receive the deduction, on my following bill.:

On today I call comcast, to ask why, I spoke to a employee named Kewa, working for repairing so she said, I did not ask for repairing , however I stated why I called, she over looked what I said she also started to telling me what I already knew concerning my service and my bill, she was not helpful at all, she talked over me continuous, I asked her to transfer me to billing. She ended the call by stating God Bless you because I told her I am going to report her, but she transferred me to retention dept. At that point the rep started to try to sell me more service, I told me I was happy with what I had and just needed to receive the discount I applied for. I asked him to please transfer me to billing and he did, The rep, helped right away his name was Remart in billing dept. He is very sharp and knows his job. But it took me 45 minutes to get proper help. It should not have taken that long to get the help I needed. Remart was fast and helpful and got right down to business.

Respectfully yours,

Betty Fondal e-mail address betty_fondal@yahoo.com

15 years appx at Ariel SW Houston and Via Palazzo Lane in Cypress homes and my service was turned off. Why- check the call in on disrupting my work as I've paid $40,125 over this time line being a few days late. Didn't rebate me on service during Harvey- no rebates on system just going out- Pain getting things back to normal- Say goodbye to another dime without rebating me immediately for the hassle and disgusting greed Comcast has!

the only reason I am giving u 1 star is because I can't give u zero in 4 months as a customer I have lost service so many times I already lost count in my area of Chicago your service is horrible customer service is even worse and this is nothing like it was sold to me

YOU DO NOT EV EN DESERVE ONE STAR!!! ; YOUR CUSTOMER SEvicr agent #LA 2241. I USE BILL PAY PAYMENT WAS SENT ON 2/4. IF I SENT IT TO WRONG P.O. BOX. I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT TO DO. THE AGENT WAS VERY VERY VERY RUDE, TOLD ME I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. THE ONLY THING WAS FOR ME TO CANCEL CHECK! BUT DID NOT USE A CHECK. PAYMENT WAS ALREADY SENT. THEN ASKED FOR SUPERVISOR. AGENT TOLD HE WAS BUSY, BUT IF I WANTED TO WANT A FEW HOURS. SO I WAITED JUST TO SEE IF WOULD COME TO PHONE. AFTER ABOUT 30 MIN AGENT CAME ON, AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE SUPERVISOR REFUSE TO COME TO PHONE

This is the complaint submitted to the FCC for unauthorized charges that the local office of Xfinity could not and would not document or correct, even though I wanted to stay with xFinity and just wanted to be treated fairly and honestly.

Sent to FCC-

XfInity could not explain how some charges got onto my bill, could not provide documentation I ordered additions and could not provide documentation that I was told that my rate would increase by $50/month at the end of the contract period. Despite and overcharge that they could not document of ~$60/month for 5 months, they would revert to the promised rate and would only offer $10/mo despite promising to make me whole. Documents of whom I talked to, who promised full adjustment and basically said that they could not explain the increase, could not document authorization of the increase and said call the service number if I was not happy. They now have me in collection as I refuse to pay the unauthorized charges

Now xfinity will not accept pdf files for documentation of whom I talked to, their original offer to correct the problem as they could not document the base charge increase nor the additional services that I never ordered, never used but was being charged for.

All I want is to have what I was promised, not be charged for non-ordered services and to not be sent off to collection

Had minor structural damage to one of our rental homes,where the cable wires connect to the house and needed outside cable wires removed .(not operational for years) in order to do repairs. Connected with a rep ( in Juarez, Mexico) and after 1 hour plus of trying to explain our problem ,received order #04836260 for I/25/19 ay 3:10.....Waited outside house for over a hour with no call back. Called Comcast two times with no answers...Finally, got a new time line for another appointment, maybe.....delaying our repairs...Hope we get this resolved soon.... Dealing with Comcast the many times that we have, there is always time wasted on the phone (terrible prompts, etc)...…...Please resolve asap....repairs needed before next rain.

On 01/22/2019 I call in to make a $ 25.00 payment, and the agent made a mistake and process a 25.00 payment and then process a $ 234.78 as well .he was not going to tell me, but I got alert on my phone and I ask him about it. He said he made a mistake and they will reroute my money back, and that I should call my card company and tell them, and I did. Comcast manager got on the phone and told me everything was ok, and they put my money back. Well I found out today that they lied to me and process my payment without my authorization. I called tonight and they tell me it will be 10 business day before the can put my money back in my account, That is my grocery money and my gas money, and I need to pick up my life threaten medication for blood clots and now I don't have the money to do that because comcast wont give my money back now. The manager lied for the agent they took my money out of my account without my permission. I want to file a complaint agents the agent and manager and comcast. I want my money back in my account now. we are affected by the shut down and that's all the money we got. Thank You Carolyn Stoots

I received my bill It has gone up. I would like to have t.V. phone & internet. I am 78 yrs old. I am on s.s. my check is for 550.00 monthly. The cable bill is $258.69 .PLEASE GIVE ME SENIOR DISCOUNT!!!!. My address is 7 Priscilla Lane.Walpole Ma.02081508 668 5758. Thank you. Rosanne Rockwell.

I had to change from comcast because I had 12 service people come in my house and couldn't fix my internet problem.
I worked from home and couldn't even get internet in my office, this is the room right next door to the main set up
I have had several sales reps come to my house trying to get me back as a customer promising me a great rate and will re-wire the entire house
for free to make sure I get the service I deserve.
I didn't have a choice but to get another provider.
I Would like to try comcast again if you are willing to fix all the problems I was having with your service and give me a good deal with no
installation fees. I will also have to pay a calcellation fee from my existing provider. I tried calling comcast to tell them this problem and they said to contact you because they couldnt give me anythig i am asking for.
Thanking you in advance
Thomas Newmeyer
21 Tara Lane
Barnegat, NJ

My experience has been more like a complete and total nightmare!!!
Comcast decided to increase my internet service from $39.99/mo to $79.99/mo in August 2018 without notifying me. I have been a loyal customer for many years only to be given a higher and unreasonable charge for internet service that is subpar at best. I pay $400/mo for my HOA dues which covers 2 Comcast boxes as well as basic monthly service, but because I contacted Comcast and explained to the CSR (5 different times) that I was not going to pay $79.99 for internet services, they then decided to disconnect my cable service and charge me for the 2 boxes not being returned. I have now been without cable that I PAID FOR EVERY MONTH THROUGH MY HOA DUES since October 2018!!!! Really???!! Is Comcast really this ignorant or is this normal operating procedure for them?! The way that I see this now, Comcast owes ME money for not providing a service that is paid for on a monthly basis!

So now the whole thing has been turned over to collections which will work to damage my credit. I've emailed and called the collection agency and was assured that this problem would be worked out, but nothing from these people yet and that was over a week ago. Its criminal what this organization gets by with. Extorting money from their customers every minute of every day.

TV reception was constantly interrupted. Called Comcast and were told that if they had to send a service guy out, it would cost $60. This made no sense as I pay a lot to be a customer, so we clarified that the $60 would only be charged if the problem were not Comcast's. Fair enough, I said. Service guy came out and I immediately verified with him that there would not be a charge unless the problem was our fault and not Comcast. Fair enough, I said. When he left, he said that if the problem persists, there would be a charge as it would be something other than Comcast. Fair enough, I said. Sure enough, there is a $60 charge on our bill. We called just now and were told it was our fault - even though everything works fine since he left! And all he changed was Comcast equipment. (the service guy out and out lied that he fixed our TV and not the cable and said that he told he we would be billed. Out and out lie!) And we never called for, or experienced the need to call for service since. The contact agent said she would take $30 off; obviously not getting the point that there should be no charge at all after being told there would not. Hell, that's just stealing.

It feels wrong to be afraid to ask for service from my cable provider after paying $120 monthly for absolute crap.

Great Day,
As a customer of multiple services with Comcast , I'm for the second time i=
n a matter of months very dissatisfied.
This issue in particular is concerning my mobile service. I spoke with
a representative via phone in Dec (around the 14th) because I had no mobile
service. I was informed my payment did not go through. On my
end it showed it should have , but I know errors happen so I just wanted to
know what I needed to do to get my service restored.
The representative went over the details, also began to explain that my billing
would change some over the next two months because I was over billed at
the beginning of my service and all I needed to pay was $33.34 cents.
I paid that amount and we discussed when my next payment would be due, I asked
if there had been an upgrade to services where I could pay my bills early
if I wanted , the representative stated that service was not available
, however they would pass that on to higher support management and maybe in the future
that could be an option.
The representative informed me my next bill would be due Feb 3, 2019 , I ask=
ed why and he stated it was because of the over billing since I had my phone
I asked he he was sure, he replied yes.
I was encouraged to sign up for the mobile app and the Xfinity account, which would help me follow closely the billing I called and had those two items set up , and I check on my bill status,
again to ensure that what I was told was correct about no bill due until Feb 3.
I was told that was correct.
In December I did not receive notice for a bill, but after me researching more thoroughly than your representative today I found , indeed I did not get mail notice of a bill, but based on information I was given concerning your
lack of ability to have billing and payment information connect, no bill was
generated , but the system did not get the same the message not to take
a payment in Jan, which in turn made it look like I owed a bill , which then put my account in a suspension status. , which is what happened and now I have NO SERVICE.
Yes I was given a 100.00 CREDIT, but I shouldn't have been billed that anyway
based on the information through your hired staff in Central America.,
you're really not giving me anything EXCEPT you suspended my service and w
ill not restore until I pay a pass due bill which I should have never had.

I've been encouraging others to switch over to Xfinity, but I myself am sta=
rting to rethink this decision. My service should have been
restored, my next payment is due Feb 3, 2019.

Linda McBride
272-202-8916
DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERLinda McBride272-202-8916937 Market Street #=
1Williamsport, PA 17701

First, I would like to state I’m a current client, just renewed my contract. I have one the high-end plans, my monthly cost $150.00. I would have to say this was the worst cable install I have ever had. My first appointment was on a Sunday 6 Jan 2019, normally you guys send an email or text reminder of the upcoming appointment. I did not receive either, the tech did show up on time, but I forgot about the appointment, so I miss the tech. So, I was able get a follow up appointment for the following day 7 Jan 2019. The tech again showed up time 7:30 am, which I had to work but my husband is on furlough, which he needs the internet to telework and cable to follow the news, so he was able to meet the tech. When the tech came into the house, he asked my husband, WHAT AM I HERE TO DO. My husband asked if he had a work order, the tech stated no. The tech worked about 30 mins, he then stated he needed another tech help because the job was to big. The second tech arrive around 8:00am. They both worked till around 11:00, they then stated we are leaving because the cable connection is down in the area and they will return between 2:30 and 5:00pm. They returned around 6:45pm, they continue to problem shoot with no success. At this time, I return home from work, my husband was totally over it so talked with the techs. I original tech who was here at 7:30 stated he spoke with his supervisor and confirm he could return tomorrow 8 Jan 2019 between 10:00am and 12:00. After they left, I notice they only connect one box (main box), I had an order in for three boxes. In the room with the main box, which is my bedroom they left a mess, please note pictures. In the second place which is my TV room they also left a mess,( note pictures) and the phone do not work. They did not return on the following day 8 Jan 2019 nor did they call. My husband called customer service and spoke with a Roy, who stated the ticket was closed out complete. Which at that time he told my husband he could send out another tech at a fee? My husband explains the issue in more detail and Roy started he would send the tech out at no charge. My husband stated he did not what the same tech Roy stated he could not guarantee that. My question how the tech was able to close the ticket out without my consent. I total love your cable, but this is totally unacceptable, if this tech return on tomorrow 8 Jan 2018 My husband will not allow him back into the home. At this point I would like with another carrier (Fios). You really need to do a better job on training your tech, I really think this guy did not known what he was doing. And after reaching out the other tech he was no help.

I sent on hold for 45 minutes when the person answered I was then put on hold for another 20 minutes. Does Comcast not want new customers?

In May of this year, I called to cancel my Comcast contract to switch to Google. They offered me a much better deal to stay with them. They guaranteed me there would be NO price increase for 24 months. I asked them over and over to guareentee NO increase for ANY reason for those 24 months.Now I have been given over a $7 per month increase. I have been with Comcast for over 50 years—-since before they were Comcast. I have had this happen many times over the years. I am fed up. As far as I am concerned, Comcast has broken their contract with me and I intend to break mine with you. This was the final straw. This is nothing short of dishonest, shoddy business practice.

Internet is acceptable, but telephone service is below expectations crackles and cuts out, television service blocks frequently on main TV box and additional TV adapter. Very Discouraged as a long time customer
Would appreciate a solution to these issues

Can never reach a competent person to transfer or star service.
Worst customer service ever. I spend so many hours trying to reach someone that can help I might as well work there yet I have a bill to pay.
Then service never works without interruption.

12/26 Wanted to watch Minnesota Gopher football game on ESPN. Sound started cutting out early in the game, picture started to feed over and block out as the game went on. Unwatchable in second half. Poor quality service for something I wanted to see and something I am paying for.

I got a letter in the mail to receive the new xfinity 1 box with voice control free since I didn't have it. I spoke to several people who had no idea about the letter going around. That was the first problem but I had no idea what I was instore for.
Finally someone was able to get this set up and I was told since I was a valuable Comcast customer and I would receive the installation free.

Now I have gotten a $60 installation fee. I called your billing dept and talked to supervisor Andrea and she said she did not believe me basically and this was a valid charge.
Then I spoke with another supervisor Jen with her customer number of ?0u. She said I signed for the charge. I tried to explain to her I signed for the new box without dvr that I was just given. She refused to believe me that I would sign something for a new box. Wow that billing person was really quite rude.

Ok I was told by the original guy who wrote it up and then the guy who installed it. All through the installation I verified it was free. I just wanted the free and everyone nodded that it was free with installation..

Now no one can find a thing in the notes supposedly...but they should be there since all this preparation I thought was done ahead of time.

Why Comcast, why do you have to be so hard to deal with anyway? One person says one thing and the next person says something else and then there is no one else...how fair is that system Comcast?

I have been such a loyal customer with you for 8 years plus and you do this? Why stay loyal when there are so many other companies?

Ann Stohrer
823 Harrison Ave
St. Joseph, Mi 49085
269-338-9510

It is Christmas time, the regular package $40. Had one channel on Christmas story , today Dec 23, it is repeated story. I am stuck on station #2. Than you put us in the 200 stations,all advertising.than 12 thru 18 paid commercial. Than 20-22 gov etc.. 600-633 spanish...what's up. It looks like it's time to cancel .comcast. Bonanza,,gunsmoke ,big valley, .. 1960's channel ?????? Who wants repray channels.

You know rabbit ears channels has,!!!!!!! Why am I paying for those channel's....!!!!when they are free...!!!! Do you think we only have GED grade levels.....internet will over power you, if you skimp on your channels. Youtube, Netflix, hulu, roku and more is comming.We are bypassing your system...hello!!!!!!!!

The customer service is so bad keep giving false information I have a problem with my bill and been treated so rudely and badly POOR COMCAST CUSTOMER SERVICE

For the past three days my internet service is sporadic. Connection is interrupted every 5 min. I am very disappointed with comcast service.

My complaint is as follows. I have to temporarily move out of my home for a few months while repairs are done. I am a contractor for Comcast who sometimes has to work from home. I moved in with my mother in the same town that I live and because she has service I can not transfer my service here, I have to pay a disconnect fee larger than my monthly bill just to upgrade her service to what I have so I will have the necessary bandwidth and my fav channels. If I am renting a room they said I have to have my own/separate Electric run to the room because it is listed as a single family home. I also run two other businesses and need my Comcast telephone line which I no longer can use and have to purchase all new business cards for two separate business. This is more than an inconvenience, it is causing an decrease in my revenue. Since when can you not have two separate services in 1 house? it is unheard of! If Fios was available here I wouldn't be writing, you would have just lost a customer.

I have been with Xfinity Mobile since 9-18. I first spoke to someone who ran a credit check with all of my personal information. He proceeded to order the phone and charge my card for $302.31. Then send the phone to my name to a totally different address when the person received it she forged my name. I called right away and had it blacklisted so she wouldn't be able to access service. I called the Fraud Department the first time he told me to dispute it with my bank I explained I shouldn't have to it's not my error. I kept on calling eventually I had to dispute it with my bank after waiting an entire month for them to resolve the issue. I then had to order another phone and once again pay out of pocket $302.31.
I had an even exchange for my phone. I ended up returning it on the 20th day which is my responsibility. I was automatically deducted from my bank account $254.99. I called and was told it was returned and in the warehouse and I should receive a credit in a couple of days. I waited 10 days as I know that they take longer. I finally called on November 22, 2018 I spoke to someone who told me on November 11 another customer support person said it was not in the warehouse. Of course she took no further steps to locate it. He said he found it and could refund my money. He said needed a supervisor to credit it to my account and to please hold. He was very helpful and followed up with an email and a call back,
The credit appeared it was for $219.99. I again called and spike to customer service and they said they would take care of ti. I waited a week then when I was unable to see a credit I had my bank dispute it.
This is the final straw I just saw a debit deduction on December 12, 2018 for $302.31. I called Xfinity billing asap. They told me they could see up to the current date 12/18/18 but were not able to see the deduction. I said I wanted to speak to a Manager or a Supervisor (there are never any around, either they are none that are highered. Or they just hire Senior Techs to save money). She said I can talk to her Senior tech I said no I needed a Manager or a Supervisor
She asked for my phone number in case we get disconnected. I was on hold waiting to be connected. She told me to bring my statement ti the Corporate Store in Burlington. Ma. I explained that you should be able to view this on your screen if your are current and I am not going to Burlington if I live in Concord. I will just dispute this with my bank. She said to hold on I am trying to locate one I explained I appreciated her efforts.
We got disconnected. Nobody called me back yesterday, last night or this morning. I have called the bank and disputed the money..
My point is that maybe the internet and the cable side is organized and functioning. The Xfinity Mobile side is unorganized, freely deducts money out of your account but has great difficulty crediting back the money???. The representatives not all most are untrained, transfer the call when they don't want to deal with a particular situation, they are rude and disconnect the call and know your phone number as you are calling a toll free number. Majority of the time they never call you back.. There are Never any Supervisors or Managers available .This issue of deducting money as they choose to and not returning it in a timely fashion. These employees who either lack training who's ineptness is pathetic. I have had it with the poor customer service.. Lastly I loose 4G when I am outside on many occasions. I am supposed to when I first activated my phone I should be able to see Xfinity mobile at the top I do not. If I go into mobile settings and into the phone settings then it shows mobile it says disconnected..

I am a very patient person. I am very tolerant . I am no at the point where this last charge has done it for me.
If I don't see this latest charge reversed plus a good faith credit of $50.00 by 12/21/18. I am filing a complaint with FCC. Again as you can see it's not about the money it;s about a great many more issues. Xfinity Mobile side needs to be revamped everyone needs to be retrained. I am agoan not saying that I have not encountered good Customer Service people who have assisted me. I have had enough of these errors and lack of judgement, deductions at the drop of a hat, Nobody accepts responsibility. It's a feeling of someone who takes you out in a boat( knows you can't swim) and leaves you in the middle of the ocean.
This is an analogy of how it feels to be a Customer of Xfinity Mobile Service.
Gail R. Sleeper

Hi Good morning.
I would like to made this complain. Because on November I restart the services on my mother house. Account number 0740368057 on 11150 sw 211 st. Cutler bay. Florida.33189.
I pick up the boxes on the office on Miramar. They give me twice a box that as per technician that when to the house. Said that those boxes don’t work on the area. I called the office and pick up another box and do no work either. The technician have to go to my house and stated that in order to work have to put one box that work in the area and took back the other one that you guys give me. My question is. Why I have to paid for some body else error. If your department give to me the wrong box and the technician have to go! Why your department not paid for the error instead of the costumer. It is not feir that we have to paid the mistake that your department cost to me in order to send a technician to solve the problems instead to give the right box and the technician don’t have to go.
I would like that some one call me and explain to me this matter. I don’t care if I have to paid for a service that I received. It’s all about of paid something I don’t deserved to paid because some body else foult.

My name is ricardo ricardo
305 608-3373

I bought a modem the last yr said it was good for internet and TV. I tried to add my TV services and was told I need to go to the Boost mobile to initiate the TV. I did that but had to go to 3 different stores to tell me they had no idea I was talking about. 4th store I got some info. bought and brought home. Did sign up, all went kinda
after 3 hrs. Then got into a movie and halfway no service. The lost movie never to be found again.
I will be canceling my service after the 30 days I signed up for,I will also deter anyone thinking of becoming a Comcast/ Xfinity customer. Also, I bought this modem from Boost mobile, They are no more trained then a rock could be. If you are offering these services I would think you would want to make a better impression for customers. Disapointed to say the least. No stars for you !!!!!~

There appears to be a MAJOR problem with getting the service the customer wants 'right the first time' : I have been a a customer for less than two weeks, and have had nothing but problems. Bad Customer service- chat window wise: Improper setup of my service, etc, etc, etc... the list goes on.
Writing a complaint letter to HQ and looking for another service: Will not recommend xfinity to anyone.

I purchased the internet and basic tv bundle on 11/26 and was going to do the self installation and tried to set up the equipment on the 30th. I could not get the equipment to work so I called customer service on 11/30 and was informed that the complex I am currently living at has not been serviced since 2006. He informed me that I should have been made aware of this. I was informed that I would have to have a technician come out and install the equipment for the $60 that I would have been initially charged. The tech came out 12/1 and was unable to complete the job so he sent in orders for a contractor to come out on 12/3. The contractor never showed up on 12/3 and I never received a phone call. When I called to find out where the contractor was I was informed that they had cancelled for unknown reasons and they decided to reschedule without telling me anything and that someone had given the tech the wrong number. They then said someone would come out 12/5 to do the work on the outside. I stayed at home all day and no one ever showed and I received no phone call. When I called about this no one knew what I was talking about and said that the job had been completed five days prior which it had not since the tech had only been out 4 days prior to saying that work had to be done on the outside. One of the agents I then spoke with said that the contractor had cancelled and rescheduled for 12/10 without putting a reason. After speaking with dispatch they then said that the person did in fact come out and completed the job that day which was a complete lie. Now 12/6 the tech came out and tried to work on installing the equipment and could not do so because the contractor did NOT come out and do the job that has been ordered twice now. I have now cancelled my tv services and am now just using the internet services because I am frustrated and fed up with this company. I have lost out on days of work and have had family members drive 70 miles just to be at my place so they could let someone in and when they do not show up that is completely unacceptable. I am completely disgusted with this company. There is a serious lack on communication between dispatch and customer service reps.

My name is Theresa Hill, 207 Aviary Lane, Dallas, GA 30132. My previous address with Comcast was 27 Abbott Road, Somerset, NJ 08873. I have been a valued customer of Comcast for more than 15 years.
On the morning of Monday, November 26, 2018, my television screen displayed an error code of RDK03087. It would not allow me to see my television. I know on several other occasions (storms etc.) you are advised to unplug the cord from the cable box so it can reboot itself. Therefore, so I did this several times and still no service. Later that afternoon, I tried again and the code RDK03087 still appeared. At that point, I realized I could not resolve this problem on my own and needed to contact Comcast Customer Service.

Wednesday November 27, 2018
I called Customer Service and reported the issue. The Customer Service tried to send signals and advised me to unplug the box. After Customer Service being unsuccessful to restore service, I was given a technician service date of Thursday, November 29, 2018 from 8:00-10:00 am EST.
Technician James Brisson arrived checked the outside premises, replaced the box with a wireless device and was able to restore service so it seemed.
Evening of Friday, November 30, 2018
On the evening of the above-mentioned date, my television had now two error codes: RDK03087 and Netflix Code NW-2-5.
I called Customer Service on Saturday, December 1, 2018 again to report this problem. A technician by the name of Danny Bobo was scheduled on Sunday, December 2, 2018. This technician inspected the outside and changed the box to another box. Again, I was assured that this should resolve the problem.
Monday, December 3, 2018
Surely the next day, December 3, 2018, both error messages appeared again. Therefore, I called Customer Service and alerted them again of the problem. I expressed my disappointment and then asked if a supervisor would be able to come and resolve the problem. I was assured a supervisor would be on my scheduled visit, for Thursday, December 6, 2018 between 10-12 am. A representative by the name of Dennis from Comcast contacted me and told me he would be my point of contact during this matter. He advised me to call him at 866-639-6215 after the technician leaves on Thursday.
Thursday, December 6, 2018
Thursday, December 6, 2018, I called Dennis to alert him that no technician showed up for the appointment. He says an automated call was placed to me at 9:30 am and that I canceled. I said I did receive an automated call at 9:29 am. However, the automated service call said if you want to keep your appointment no further action was needed so I hung up as I have in the previous calls received. He insisted that the service said I canceled the appointment. I advised Dennis that I would not cancel this appointment. I needed service restored. Dennis said he would try to get a technician out today but doubted it. After I spoke to him, I received a text stating that my next appointment would be Friday, December 7, 2018 from 8:00-10:00 am. Then another text came with an appointment for Thursday, December 6, 2018 between 1:00-3:00. A few minutes later Dennis called to informed me a technician would be out today from 1:00-3:00 pm.
Tyrone the technician did arrive today at 1:52pm. He asked me questions and listened to my concerns of what I’ve been going through. Tyrone changed the box and stayed a while to see if I would experience another incident. I was grateful for him to come. I told Tyrone how this experience has affected me greatly and how my faith in Comcast ability to resolve this issue in a timely manner has been severely disappointing. This experience has shaken my confidence if I will have service from day to day. I hope this time the problem has been resolved.
As a valued customer, I would greatly appreciate a letter of acknowledgment of this unfortunate experience and to be compensated for days of interrupted service.

I recently reviewed my bill and found a 10 dollar charge when I investigated the charge I found that they were charging me for a camera I did not have when I asked for a credit they informed me of a poicy they had that would only allow credit for 4 months. which I feel is unacceptable they have been charging me this cost for 11 months AND I WILL ONLY GET A 40 DOLLAR CREDIT. Review your bill in detail every month

Continuous Internet access delays, calling customer service weekly, speaking with various people regarding credits no credits have been a private Applied to my account. Bill increase without notification.

THIS IS ALSO BEING MAILED TO 1701 JFK BLVD., PHILIDELPHIA, PA 19103

I currently have two Comcast Xfinity accounts under my name (Susan Miscally) and cell phone number (404-217-1669). Through four different calls from 844-251-3974 in the past ten days, it has come to my attention that there is a third party who has an account with my cell phone number, too.

1. November 14, 2018 at 7:08 pm a message was left on my phone stating that they were calling about an open service order because a monitor found issues with service
2. November 17, 2018 at 8:27 pm I listened to the message from item 1 above and returned the phone call. I stated that I had received the message and needed to set up a service call. I provided my phone number and mailing address as shown above and a service call was set up for December 1, 2018 between 1 and 3 pm. This call was not linked to the other account because I had no knowledge. They simply took my name, address and account number and set up the service call.
3. November 24, 2018 at 1:29 pm a message just like the one in item 1 above was left on my phone.
4. November 24, 2018 at 5:11 pm I received another call which I was able to answer. I believe the man told me his name was Eric Roberts and he told me the same information as previously stated. I explained to him that I already had a service call set up for December 1, 2018. He then asked is this (don’t remember the name) and I said no. He even spelled it for me, but as I was shopping, I wasn’t able to write it down—wish I had. He then gave me the service address and asked if this was my address. Again, I told him it wasn’t. I explained that someone else must have my phone number listed on their account (probably a typo). I asked if he could remove it and he told me he would transfer me to customer service.

I spoke with customer through his transferring my call and was told that they do not have the authority to remove a phone number. I explained that someone has to have the authority to correct a phone number. I left the store where I was shopping and stopped by my local Xfinity store and was told the same thing. The girl there put in my cell phone number and pulled up three accounts. Mine, my mother’s whose I set up and pay for, and the account of someone living in Georgia. I attempted one more call to customer service and was given two options: (1) put a no call on my account so I would quit getting harassing (as I think this is now were we are since I have had 4 calls in 10 days that are about someone else’s account) or (2) I could change my cell phone number. (Who would want to change their cell phone number that they have had for more than 25 years?) She also told me this was an AT & T issue. I asked numerous times to speak with a supervisor and I would be placed on hold and the girl would come back on the phone and repeat my two options. I explained no less than three times that neither fixed the problem. I said again that there had to have been a typo when someone entered the other person’s phone number into their account. I suggested contacting the other party via an email address or mailing address to have them verify their phone number. I was told Comcast’s policy did not allow for contacting customers. How can this be when they have supposedly called them 4 times in 10 days? She also refused to give me a mailing address for this formal complaint. She said I could look it up on the internet.

I believe this to be nothing more than someone hitting the wrong key when entering information and I know there is a supervisor/manager who can fix this problem. I would appreciate someone with some authority contacting me to get my cell phone number off the account of whoever lives at the Georgia address showing my cell phone number.

I HAVE BEEN OVER CHARDGED FOR PAY PERVIEW PROGRAM WHICH I DID NOT WATCH ON 10/7/18 I WAS NOT IN TOWN.I SPOKE WITH A REPRESENTATE AND SUPERVISOR ON 11/19/18 THEY WERE NOT HELPFUL AND STATED THAT I CANNOT HAVE CHARGES WAIVED.I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL COMCAST CUSTOMER FOR ABOUT 8YRS AND HAVE NEVER ORDERED a FIGHT AND DID NOT ON 10/7/18.IF THESE CHARGES ARE NOT WAIVED I WILL BE DISCONTINUING MY SERVICES WITH COMCAST.I PAY MY BILL EVERY MONTH TIMELY AND I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR SERVICES.

Comcast does not have a diversity programing, expect parent to pay for kids programing, and what I expected of music artist, all videos ever made on demand, don't down videos just because of online, Korean music like AOA isn't there and Arab programs, there's no brown people

We authorized Comcast to port 304-725-8929 from Frontier on 9/24/2018. This was to be the in-service date with Comcast. However, due to faulty preplanning by Comcast, the service could not be installed and is not installed as of this date.
However, a faulty port did take place on that date, taking the internet service and a portion of our voice; we can call out, but not in.
Three weeks later we now have a Comcast line to the house, but when we called for a date to complete service to our home, we were told our service order had been cancelled. Comcast/Decisive employees apparently had failed to note for the system that the install date was a bust. Comcast’s system dumped our order for service after 7 days after the 24th.
We also discovered that Comcast cannot find our number that was ported. Frontier says it has no record of the requested port, but that it appears that a partial or faulty port was in fact made. They say they cannot help because of the port; only Comcast can.
We are requesting that are number be found (304-725-8929) and returned to Frontier so we can have service while Comcast attempts to provide the service that we asked for.

The mobile division is lousy called two weeks ago about my SIM card locking up and was told no way to solve other than getting a new SIM card so I placed an order for one with them that was two weeks ago . Then called back to complain I didn’t get it, they said they would send me one it’s been a week and still niether card has arrived.sadly no issues in sending me a bill statement. Wild one part of that division works very effectively. If it weren’t from the community being obligated to Comcast due to wiring layed out . I would get a different service.

Why is it that when you do update, you take away the best features, first it was the info on the stars, now it’s the current event during pause. I really enjoyed those two features, as well as my guest, please bring them both back.

Horrible customer service. Racist and rude. No improvement.
East haven location In Connecticut.

Broken waterline on August 22. Investigation results determined Comcast cable responsible. Called daily, given ticket #047561880. Paid bills in excess of $4000. Driveway repair estimate $2500. We're told every day someone will call. No response!

I have had the unpleasure of having to call for the past 3 weeks to resolve a spam/junk email issue. I mark each mail as spam, i've set up over 25 filters to re-direct such spam and delete it only to have the number of junk email increase two fold the next day. My calls average 50 minutes and still no one can fix it.PLEASE ADVISE A FIX ???

I hope the Roberts and Cohen families are enjoying my money. Last month I need to reset my TVs at least 6 times and then waited until it finally came back. I was thrilled when I received a 56 cent discount on my bill.
So far this month Channel 3 was down all day and most of the night. I have just waited through another X1 platform outage which happens at least one a week. I am anxiously awaiting my discount this month so I can add it to the 56 cents from last month. Soon I'll have as much money as the Roberts and the Cohens.
Now I have to wait for an administrator to approve my e-mail. Comcast has got to be kidding.

You never have anything interesting to watch on tv , not even on the weekends but yet you are charging high prices for the bill every month..what is going on?..I cannot find any descent movies that are free not even on infinity demand..nor when i have to pay for movies and the ones i would like to watch is not even on the paid services or the free movies...On saturdaysit's even worse.....whoever the tv programmer is...they don't know what they doing....

Poor customer service rude and racist east haven facility

Billing bait and switch signed up for 2yrs price up in one year they breach their contract yet charge early termination fee been a customer for 15 yrs tired of the lying switching

We have had NO service on 2 of our 3 boxes since August 1, 2018. I have called Weekly since then to have this fixed. Today is October 6, 2018. Still no service. Your ARE Thieves.

I'm a senior citizen and my wife and I enjoy TV as it's our only form of entertainment. Recently our DVR broke and I took it to the Comcast store for a new one. I did get a replacement but they informed me that my rate went up$10 per month. They said it was because of my promotion had expired. I asked the if I didn't bring in the broken DVR would my rate still be increased. They said no. I've had time think about this issue and I am very upset They raised my rate because I exchanged equipment. This is totally inappropriate, dishonest and very unethical....I've been with comcast for many years and have had several complaints about billing. Comcast has no programs for seniors. I'm on a fixed income and can't afford $185/month. In March of 2019, my agreement with comcast expires. At this point I will have to discontinue Comcast. Unless Comcast attitude and dishonesty changes, I will move on.. My next step is to inform NBC response, to investigate this issue. Hopefully they will make this issue public. I have also emailed all our friends and neighbors to be very careful in dealing with Comcast. I expect to have an immediate response from Comcast

Douglas Clasen
Account #: 8771200600132647

Our Internet and telephone lines has been terrible for the past several months now. Internet and telephone connections are very poor, which affected our day to day operations, and failed to meet deadlines. Internet and telephone connections are always on an "on and off" mode. When this thing happened, we are unable to even call Comcast due to no telephone connections at the same time. We have to use our personal cell phone to contact the Comcast. Comcast will just say, "we will send a technician". When the technician showed up, he can't even diagnosed or resolved the problem at once. And when it was resolved, the Internet and telephone lines will work for only a few days and then back again with the same problem. With this kind of very poor service, we think we are entitle for a refund, since we are losing money, customers, and time. If your services will continue to be like this, we have no other options but to switch to another company. Dealing with this company is an absolute nightmare and headache. We are very unhappy and very frustrated.

I don't need a commercial with a child NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH (Swahili) explaining to my kids why he can't learn to speak English living in our country.

Switched to xfi from regular comcast service.
Xfi not ready for Prime time
Have had 3 tech visits and have been to service center at least 3 times
I am on my 4th set-top box with dv r
I am on my third modem
Both in the last 2 weeks
Finally everything seemed to be working right for a while day
Until today when now 1/2 of my wife's recordings have disappeared
Dvr says 11% full and recordings gone
Try to change save settings and get xre-06027 error code

To whom it may concern,

We continue having issues with our internet and our cable signal, even after your tech came out and made “repairs.” Speaking of repairs, I thought you’d like to see how your technicians leave their finished work in my yard. Splice repair was made over a year ago (cable still not buried) and the technician threw their trash up in my yard. Technician that recently came out left his trash by the cable box in my yard as well; please see the pictures attached. I requested the cable be buried, but it’s still exposed. The trash is still in my yard. Considered upgrading our service to Xfinity, but I don’t have any positives to work off of. Id like these issues resolved.

Acct # 8495744041043546
Amy Houston
Jon Bramlett

You have an unsafe driver that is putting all south FL drivers at risk. Whether he was texting, talking on the phone, or just a bad driver; he should not be in a killing machine. Blocking and intersection which stops all other traffic, can and should result in a ticket. This driver must be at least reprimanded for his driving habits before he causes a "road rage" incident. Which we all know that never ends well. The blocking, was only one infraction I witnessed and photographed. That happened 8-1-18, at 6:22pm just south of the Dade-Broward County line on University Dr in Miami Gardens. He pissed off many drivers, just by the sound of horns blowing. He drives a small bucket truck, FL plate GBC 796, truck #15508. This complaint is also being sent to the other proper authorities. The photo is available upon request. This is not the only driver of yours that needs to obey the traffic laws. Get control of your fleet - NOW!
jh

I signed up online for cable and enter net and 100 dollar visa gift card and now I being told I'm not getting the gift card because they screwed up my package that I signed up for .i think this is wrong and I should get the 100dollar gift card . They told me I would get it in 3-5 business day and I didn't get it so I called them and they said I'm not getting it . I got your. Cable and enternet and I have to pay over 70.00 a month for it now for two years I think it was a scam and it's not rite that they put a promotion online and then reneg on it

I am trying to get my aunt's phone service back on and no one will talk to me. My phone number is 812-522-4592, She is blind, 97, lives alone and her medic alert necklace does not work unless the phone works.

My Mother has comcast and her bill went up 7% from last month for her land line. I spent 38 minutes with customer service (what a joke) only to he hung up on. Next I tried a live chat, I finally gave up. I'm on hold currently with the loyalty department. HEY COMCAST. ever wonder why cell are so popular? YOUR SERVICE SUCKS. Time to file a complaint with BBB.

i am seriously considering cancelling Comcast as you are going up on my bill from 173$ to 233$i w would like to talk to someone in America who can help me Your rep told me you couldn't work with me until I received a bill for the new amount. Don't expect to hear from
you but wanted to express my opinion

AT&T Sportsnet and all other sport channel are unavailable to view thru Xfinity Stream. As much money as I we pay for service we should be able to view the sport(s) channel(s). I've contacted AT&T and was informed that it's up to my TV Provider Comcast/Xfinity to give the customers access to sports channels. Come On......

I had a guaranteed appointment this morning 7/5 with a Comcast rep who was supposed to arrive between 10-12:00. I received 2 automated calls confirming appointment. I waited while on vacation for 105 minutes expecting their representative to show up. At 11:45, without previously contacting me, I received a text that my new “guaranteed” appointment was now 7/6 between 3-5:00. I called their customer service who responded there was really nothing they could do to get someone out today to accommodate my schedule and sometime things happen. So unacceptable.

I have been a Comcast customer for over 20 years. I had no complaints, but as of May 4, in which I payed my last bill with my checking acct. and you have always excepted this, on June 4, I was declined and I was told it was Comcast problem with me and some other people. they said they would fix it and it would be a few days, I pay everything with this checking acct., and never had a problem. well the problem was not fixed. I tried to pay yesterday July 3rd and the same thing happened again, nothing was fixed. I will go and pay tomorrow at Adventure , but if this problem still exists , I will then switch my cable company. Maybe Comcast doesnt care because I am one person. but I dont think you would like to lose business of any kind. I am very disappointed in Comcast. plus one of your Supervisors were suppose to call me back , they never did, his name Jefferson Silver. I hope you can resolve this matter. so I can continue to be with Comcast. Thank you for your time in this matter. Sincerely Gayle Neveloff

I'm very disappointed at the level of care and concern I received from your company!!!!! I've been a value customer with your company for a couple of years!! I've always made my payments and to be treated in this matter has definitely made this experience undeserving! my account number is 8771400510167879 and if you look at my account you'll see we've always paid our bill. Just starting with year alone payments made was 01/07/18 $232.43, 02/0218 $232.43, 03/02/18 $236.21, 03/16/18 $236.21, 04/14/18 $206.54....
Now in March you notice I made two payments...Plus I decided to add two additional camera to the two I already had. I set up the instillation date 03/17/18 between 8 and 11am however when they never showed up I called and was informed it was never scheduled, because I'm a valued customer. The installation fee and the cost of the camera will be waived. I spoke with Gabriella id# 187, I spoke Alex on April 30th. 2018. They both saw in the notes that the camera and installation fee will be waived. As of May 9th my bill has gotten to $677.08 and there is a list of six cameras on my account, and I've only ordered two. June 6th the bill jumped to $880.88. When I called May 25th I spoke with Chantel I asked to speak to a supervisor Katrina #1009060. She informed me that they will move all false chargers on my account, but she had to transfer to customer solution Joey #5080. I was informed that I will have $441.51 credited to my account. However on June 23rd I spoke Kamani #1947228, she transferred me to her supervisor Delano #12948, he informed me that my bill jumped to $1,000 in May, and i had a choice to make a payment or loose my service. As a valued customer how can i be charged a $1,000 and all i have is internet, cable, and security. This is the most unheard of outrages false chargers I've ever seen in cable business.

Yolonda Owens
708-654-3417

tv cable out only local channels comcast have their off the hook. NO customer service at all. I will be calling billing for a refund for however many days we go without the service we are paying for.

This is the second time we have tried to get Comcast. WE CANCELED AGAIN TODAY. Each time Comcast came out they said we needed a cable connected to our house. After the first person from Comcast comes out, WEEKS go by and nothing happens, no one calls. I have had to call Comcast many times to get a report as to when we would get service.. I've spoken with a "Doug" once and have called him several times since June 5th and he does not return my calls. As far as I know, nothing has been done and it looks like Comcast does not want our business. .
Your Customer Service is awful.l

I have been waiting for 2 months to have my cable put in the ground since it was damaged by the winter. It is laying across my and my neighbors yard. The dig safe and tv flags have been up for weeks, I have called repeatedly and have been told they will call you or be out tomorrow. No calls, no repairs. Time to mow the lawn and we are unable. I have reached my breaking point and will have no option but to cancel comcast. I have been a customer for over 20 years but unless I get a response i will have to cancel.

MY SERVICE WAS CUT OFF 24HRS BEFORE I WAS SUPPOSE TO MOVE. I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH SOME ONE AND THEY SAID I NEEDED A TECH TO COME OUT AND FIX THE ISSUE. WHICH WAS NO CHANNELS WAS WORKINH. I WAS SCHEDULED FOR SERVICE TECH TODAY 04/19/2018 FOR MY TRANSFER TO MY NEW PLACE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUT SERVICE FOR OVER 1 WEEK! THE TECH LIED AND SAID HE CAME TO MY HOUSE, WHICH HE NEVER SHOWED UP OR LEFT A SERVICETICKET ON MY DOOR. HE DID NOT ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN I CALLED HIM EITHER. IM STILL WITH OUT SERVICE!!!!!!!

ongoing internet connectivity issues, have had technicians out, tickets created and when no one comes to fix i call in and find out ticket was marked resolved.
tired of the run around taking my business elsewhere

My complaint is d Gunn talks way to much I turn the tv to another station when starts babbling

when I originally signed up the young man on the phone offered me certain channels ..I told him the price that would fit my budget which was agreed and he told me that he could help me now .. I don't know if he was trying to meet his quota or what but the simple channels I wanted I did not receive . then the channels that I was receiving never worked properly. they either stuttered or the continued to blinked out. I have contacted you all since day one about this . I hve spoke to numerous people and all they could do is offer me another plan that would absolutely not fit my budget. I am soo not satisfied ..because the channels I have are not showing so the option I'm faced with are that to cancel the little channels I do have with you all ands just keep the internet service or to continue services with you all which are horrible and even if choose to get another plan whos to say you all will even honor that agreement either. I have a 9 year old kid here who simply like TBS and the WE channels for some her favorite shows and that's what I was promised and did not receive. and the simple channels that we do have don't and wont even work ...I am sooooo not a happy customer .I feel duped, and cheated ;

We experienced a severe winter storm last Wed. (March 7) in which the wires for our cable service was pulled away from the house by falling trees.
My daughter first called Comcast on Sat. (March 11) to report this and request repair. She was told to expect a service call on Sunday before noon. When no one showed up on Sunday, she called again at 3:30 to inquire and was told to wait for the end of the day for crew to arrive. We heard nothing from Comcast for 3 days, so I called again on Wed. March 14 and was told the someone would positively be here by 10 pm. Again, no one came and no one attempted to contact us to explain why. I called again today and was told that someone may be out tomorrow - (I'm not holding my breath)!
I pay Comcast almost $300 a month on an automatic payment plan. I do not feel like a valued customer and will be contacting Verizon expecting their service could not be worse then you have provided.

I spoke with Denise in retention (escalations) customer service who rather than acknowledging my concerns and letting me be frustrated, talked over me several times, told me that what I was trying to explain was not what she asked for as well as then stated in a corrective type manner that she was trying to assist me. I could not believe that this was a customer service manager, even if she may have been having a bad/off day. The error was on the part of Comcast. She acknowledged the issue in a mechanical/dismissive type response, letting me know that she took care of the issue. The sentiment throughout the conversation was one of frustration, rather than have understanding/consideration for an upset customer. I never once felt a genuine concern/care from this rep. If she is a manager as she stated with Comcast, taking escalations, she needs to be held accountable to her integrations and attitudes toward upset paying customers. I have called/deal with many companies on a daily basis. I have had great integrations with Comcast and received genuine care/concern and a feeling that the person "actually wants to assist me". Comcast needs to review the call. I ended the call on/about 12:47 pm PST. I advised the rep that I would be filing a complaint. She advised that she has no extension, no employee id or any other identifier other than the call being recorded.

In October of 2017 I relocated to the Augusta Georgia area for a new job. I rented a trailer there until I moved my family into a new construction house on February 9th of 2018. While in the trailer I had Comcast installed for my cable provider. I specifically told them no contract due to my short time at the residence. Some where along the line, this got changed to a one year contract. I of course did not realize this until I called to cancel the service. I was told they could do a serviceability request ticket for my new address I agreed to this and called back on Monday after the weekend. I was told it would take three to five business days to complete. I called back on Thursday and after about 30 minutes on hold I was told the ticket had not been resolved and it would be escalated and I could call back on Friday. On Friday I called at lunch time and after spending much time on the phone with an Indian sounding man who's English was not horrible but not great either, he told me he could not find a ticket and he would write another ticket., I said how is this possible? He said since I did not have the actual ticket number with me he couldn't help. I told him you have my account, my old address my new address even my damned social security number but it's my fault you can't find a ticket you're group wrote!!! I also told him my other neighbors in the new neighborhood had already been through this and at this time there was no service to the area. He still tried to get me to do another ticket. He also said that even if there was no service I would be responsible for an early termination fee. I told him I would never recommend his company to anyone in fact I will actively promote a negative viewpoint to people. I still cancelled the service I mean why would I pay for a service that I was not getting? Since this is how Comcast chooses to treat the customer, I will never ever be in need of their services again. As I am a very talkative person, I'm sure I'll find time to inform all the new home buyers in the neighborhood. If you're service is consistently this poor others will be doing the same as I. Soon you'll be having team building meetings trying to figure out why sales are dropping. I'm certain at best I'll receive a canned email response expressing regret about my experience but there will be no real effort to right the wrong.

Cable workers while installing new cable on my property at 4444
Galbrath Drive, Sacramento, California broke my sprinkler which is located in direct line where the massive hole was dug.
I want it fixed before I have to start watering my lawn. I can be reached at 1 916-515-9489. Thank you

I had Comcast install 5 security cameras on my home, the camera wire is so low to the ground my neighbor came and cut the wire to sat me up for a home invasion. I never leave home and someone in the neighbor hood told me. one window the camera was installed in front of the window, that window is not being monitored at all. I'm using my old camera system to monitor that window until my appointment date. I have made an appointment to get the cameras reinstalled. I'm a widow living alone. The installer kept asking to use the bathroom, I told him that Mc Donald's is down the street. Another installer told me he has to see all of my sensors it's mandatory with the company, I told him NO. they can't and he can't demand to see anything in my home. Why do Comcast hire jackleg thieves to install their equipment? My daughters house was broken into the day after Comcast installed her cable in her home.

my complaint is about my Comcast bill I call to inform them that my bill was to much this month , I have been recently having the problems and everytime I call Comcast I have a hard time and they give me stress . My recent problem was about my bill and I had to cut it off and I had to pay but a month after I put it on and this person I had talk to said this would be my new packet that it fits my request and my financial needs My recent bill did not follow what he sad my bill was double and I couldnot belive it that I only have basic cable and basic internet that barely works .\

please contact me @
904-753-7186

Why are the Xfinity commercials on WTXFH sooo loud? It only on that station that it’s like that and all the other commercials are normal.
I’ve called about this and it just goes on and on.

Second time writing this because it wouldn't take it the first time - I have several complaints but will limit it to only one.

On Christmas Eve, I called because the battery on my Home Security System was dead - I could not find where the battery was. The person I spoke with was unable to help me - so I just left it until yesterday when I went into the Comcast store (located in the dumbest place - next to the Secretary of State driving facility - no parking) and was told there by one of your employees that a technician had to come to the home because the batteries are special and they need to replace them. I came home, called Comcast again, was told that I am to replace the batteries myself but because of the misinformation I was given and trouble I was having since I had not been shown there were even batteries in the unit, when the Tech came and after he had replaced the batteries, I was to call in and ask for the $60 charge to be removed. It would be a one time only deal. I was perfectly fine with that. After he came this morning, and actually showed me where the batteries were and how to get the face off the unit, I called and the person I spoke with (who, by the way has very poor English), told me it couldn't be done. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was given the run around again by this same individual and I told her I would wait. She came back and told me she would transfer me to someone else. She did so, to another person who didn't speak English any better than she did, and she argued with me that the charge could not be removed. I told her I was not paying the $60 because I was told to ask for it to be removed on a one time basis and finally hung up on her. Granted that may not be the most professional behavior but I don't think arguing with the customer is professional either. I am not paying the $60 so I don't care how you get it off my invoice because I was told I could have a one time removal.

I called back when I knew it would be a different shift and that person was so very helpful and even told me there was a notation on my file to credit my account for the $60 - those two women I spoke with earlier were totally unprofessional.

I had service at 3002 Lawndale Drive Crwfordsville Ind 47933 with xfinity with a two year contract, but when we were attempting to move our service, after numerous phone calls & the time of move approaching quickly, I was told xfinity could not provide us service, I gave them a disconnect date for service & was told I would not pay early disconnect fee since they couldn't provide us service. I recently receive a bill for early disconnection fee, so I called & questioned charge, I told a supervisor would get back with me after all information was reviewed. I did not hear from anyone so today I called & the first gentlemen I spoke to said I would have to pay the penalty for early disconnect again explained I was told it would be waived due to service was not provided at our new home address, I ask to speak with a supervisor after holding for 18 minutes Elizabeth said she had no authority & told me I owed the money since I broke the 2 year contract, I feel I shouldn't be charged as I was told I wouldn't owe anything then I get a bill in the mail when I try & call I truly feel no one really cared about my concern, nor did anyone return my call as promised, my claim number was 044514907. We were very satisfied with your service & had every intention of moving service until we were notified no service was available in our area, I am very disappointed in the resolution of my concern, My phone number is 765-894-3828, email is cathyb79@icloud.com.

Had to go through 3 people to get an appt scheduled when I had a ticket number already. Had to do this because Comcast took my wife off the account as an authorized user on the account. To top that off they could not talk to me correctly with the last one using Mr David instead of David or Mr Karling. Had to verify account information numerous times willing to bet it was a call center outside the USA!

Have been having problems with phone and internet for about 2 weeks now. I had to sit in the phone for 2 hours the first time! Then again the same week. Now today an employee of our beloved comcast shows up to do work in the apartment below is and as of 830 a.m. on thanksgiving no less and a full dinner planned here I have no cable service either! The guy disconnected our service and after more than 4 hrs on the phone all I got was in sorry.. a credit and a 2 day wait to restore service that should be on right now! Is this the type of employee comcast hires? One who causes damage and inconvenience and tells us a have to wait to have it fixed?! Unacceptable Comcast!

Have feedback for Comcast?