Customer Satisfaction Results
2 out of 5 Stars
293 Consumer Reviews

Comcast
Complaint Department

Comcast Cable is a telecommunications corporation that has many subsidiaries as popular as the parent company. It was founded in Tupelo, MS in 1963 by Daniel Aaron, Ralph Roberts and Julian Brodsky. The current CEO is Brian L. Roberts and the “in the news” Executive VP is David L. Cohen. Comcast is publicly traded on NASDAQ as “CMCSA” and in 2013 had revenue earnings of 48.1 billion. With over 1.2 million people that apply to work at Comcast annual, as of December 2014 employees numbered 139,000.

Call Comcast to register your feedback today on the complaint line.

Comcast has 24/7 support infrastructure via telephone, fax and most social media platforms. The most famous is the Twitter account @ComcastCares. If you want online customer service for Comcast Cable you can enter the website but you will be automatically connected to www.xfinity.com and a bilingual support site. There you will start an account and login with your address to receive a “closest support center”. There is a 2 hour window response and guaranteed “on time arrival”.

Email Comcast customer service for the fastest possible response.

The Movers Edge Program specifically supports users connecting to more devices. Given that there are many customer complaints about relocation issues, this is a wise move by Comcast. For faster service you can call support at 1-800-934.6489. To mail the Comcast Corporate headquarters address your concern, write to 1701 JFK Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103. The corporate office phone number is 215-981-7890. Subsidiaries for Comcast are many. To name a few, Xfinity (residential and business), owns 51% of NBC/Universal, Telemundo, Netflix are under the Comcast umbrella.

Prefer to write a letter? Find contact info for the corporate office here.

The Comcast slogan is "The Future of Awesome" and "Your Home for Most Live Sports".

Have you had problems with Comcast?

Compare Comcast to Similar Cable TV more...

Top 293 Reviews about Comcast

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Comcast customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

I cannot believe the absolutely HORRIBLE experience in resolving my billing issues. I returned all 3 of my cable boxes , modem and remotes to a UPS facility in Lancaster Pa (Centerville Rd ) on 11/27/2015. I called earlier to have service disconnected on 11/28 - the date I was moving. To date I am being billed for this service. please remove all charges and refund anything owed. It is nearly impossible for me to tell what that may be. I have acted in good faith. I expect the same from you. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years with your company. Again , absolutely HORRIBLE customer service , spending hours on the phone with your representatives who don't help me at all.

Upvote (0)

A few days ago, about feb 8, our internet and phone failed. Calling Comcast tech support I was told I need new modem so at service center got new modem and also picked up X1 infinity equipment to install. Couldn't get any of it to set up so contacted tech support. After some messing around, was finally told there was a service crew working on problems in our area and to wait until they get it resolved. got text mail saying it was resolved and to go to web sight designed to activate our devices. did so and it reported it couldn't activate anything at time. Called tech service and was told they were still working on problem. Waited until later and got another text saying it was resolved.

In meantime, noticed, the activation page had taken over my home page on my computer so anytime I accessed internet or hit home button, instead of going to 'bing' as I had it set, it would go to your activation page Tried going through steps to see if that would clear but it would hang up on blank page saying redirecting. Called tech service to get equip set up and they suggested sending tech out. Next day, Eli, tech 2182 come and realized our signal was too low at sets for setting up X1. He changed splitter and reworked grounding of equip outside. Then added some equipment inside to get the signal up. After entering house, we split to bedroom and have a long cable going to living room area where it split between front room and family room.

He said we have too many splitters and I pointed out that was the price of the original tech some time ago, using only one cable to service to two TV's at the remote location. After working and getting our signal strength up at the remote location, after replacing one of our x1 boxes that was defective he set it up. And to my surprise, both tvs and the bedroom had pictures that were much better than we have had since we signed up for Comcast. We have obviously been working with so so but not as good as we should serve since we signed up. The pictures had much more detail and color quality than we have ever seen. This brings me to three questions. 1. Why wasn't our cable installed to get the best results our equipment is capable.

I never felt it had the quality we see when we see the demo TV's in Costco, etc. 2. Why don't more of your technicians live up to the standards set by Eli, who went the extra mile to be sure we could get the best service our equipment was capable of. He is a real credit to your department and I hope your company realizes it. 3. Why did your company suggest I enter one of your web pages that didn't offer any visible way to cancel it and it locked up my home page so I couldn't access Bing in anyway a I normally could before I accessed this setup site and it also caused my virus control to block Comcast so I couldn't access it.

Eli changed my home page to another site but neither of us could figure out what happened. I told him I would run a malware program and restore my computer to an earlier date so he could move on to other customers. After he left, I tried these measures but didn't help. I still couldn't access Bing and had to tell it to allow Comcast before I could access your web.

Anyway, I am very happy that Eli set up our system so it works much better than before but disappointed that I would be directed to a web page that messed up my computer, which had been fine before this problem. Fortunately, the next day, the problem seemed to clear itself without any action on my part and I was able to once again use bing as my home page without your web page taking over. Anyway, thanks and kudos to Eli for getting our service set up as it should be but shame on whoever directed me to this destructive web site and to those who originally connected me to Comcast with less of quality in our service that we should have been enjoying.

Upvote (0)

I put 5 stars because I am 5 star hot. The network just let the f word shoot out thru my house. Comcast corporate offices allowing these networks to use your to use your pipeline to put filth over the airway is very base of you as a company. Why don't you be one to stand up for clean and right at least on commercial supported channels? If it was filth 30 years ago, its still filth today.you even allow nudity. These things take families unexpected. Why don't you look at whats right instead only the dollar. Anyway, to cut the filth wouldn't cut viewer numbers, maybe increase it. I think I'm going to cancel cable and go back to antenna.

Upvote (0)

Well let me start by saying I have been a customer for 10 plus years. I want to bundle my phone and internet with you. I have talked to a few customer service reps and I am very dissatisfied. The amount I pay for cable TV is an outrage. My bill has almost doubled in the past 16 months. I have read many reviews about Comcast and they are all negative. I will be switching to Dish very soon.

Upvote (0)

I have been a customer for more than 35 years. Last evening Wednesday 2/3/16, when I sat down to watch TV around 7:30 PM I had no channels just an error message that the channels would be available soon. I called Comcast and was on the phone for over an hour trying to get this resolved. Of course they could not fix the issue remotely which is normal when there is a problem. So the answer was they needed to send out a tech. I was told they could send someone out today Thursday 2-4-16 between 7:00 - 9:00 AM or 1:00 - 3:00 PM.

I told the woman that I work and no one would be home all day so that would not work. Being a loyal customer for over 35 years I told her they needed to work something out for me to have someone come out in the evening. I was informed that your techs only work up until 6:00 PM which is crazy because I'm sure there are many of your customers like myself who work all day and need a tech to come out in the evening.

For me to lose time from work because of a Comcast issue is wrong on so many levels. So after arguing with your customer service rep. I told her I wanted to speak to a supervisor/manager. It took up more of my time waiting on hold for the supervisor to pick up and then when he did I had to go thru the whole issue all over again. He of course then put me on hold again so he could speak to a dispatch supervisor. When he finally got back on the phone I was told they would have a tech at my house between 6:30 - 8:00 PM tonight Thursday 2-4-16.

Not 10 minutes later the dispatch supervisor called me back to inform me that was incorrect as your techs do not work past 6:00 PM. So I was once again told that someone would be at my house today Thursday 2-4-16, between 7:00 - 9:00 AM. I informed the dispatch supervisor that this would cause me to lose time from work which I was not happy about. I requested to him over and over again that I would need the tech to be at my house as close to 7:00 AM as possible. He said he would make a special request to have that happen. Between 7:00 - 7:30 would have been great. Needless to say when I got up today Thursday 2-4-16, to wait for the tech to arrive I tried my TV and low and behold I had all my channels back. But I decided to wait a little while anyway to see if the tech would show up. I waited until 7:15 AM and of course no tech, what a surprise.

So I called to cancel the appt. I am very very unhappy with the lack of service that Comcast provides to there customers. This is not the first issue I've had with Comcast over the years, but it will probably be the last as I am going to look for a new cable provider. I'm sure even know I have been a loyal customer for all these years Comcast will not take this seriously and care that I will change providers.

I hope when someone receives this complaint they will contact me so we can discuss this matter further.

Upvote (0)

In December of 2015, the sales person called numerous times each day making a push for us to update our internet service since the trial date of a year was about to take effect and there would be an increase for the 25 mh per second. By taking the package we would now get 75 mh plus some box that would allow us to get TV programs on our tablets and phone for just less than $5.00 more. So we went with the package to get more MH and not be charged lots more for what we had. The tech. who first came to install the box was supposed to arrive by 5 PM, then after several calls someone came around 8 PM.

He was very unprofessional as he constantly complained about Comcast and went on and on about the problems he was having on the job and even in his personal life. All he did was unhook our Direct TV of which we told him not to bother because we were in a contract for 2 years with them. All we wanted really was the internet upgrade. He said that was done at the office. I called and arranged for another tech. to come and maybe put the box on another TV since it was part of the package and we were paying for it. He said all we needed was a splitter and supposedly he fixed it but informed us that the box was not HD. He said he would change it but he did not have one on his truck.

He gave us his number and said he would bring one by on Monday. My husband called. He said he'd come by. No one has been by yet! Since all this work was handled at dark, it was a few days that I noticed the cable wires had been left dangling from the brick of our house. It was nicely attached before the techs had been at our house working. After 6 different calls to the customer service people who can barely be understood because of the accents, the background noise, and their lack of knowledge.

I have been given three confirmations numbers, promises that someone will call me, and no one shows up to reattach the wires I am asking to be fixed, tons of apologies, and told "no worries" , I am now finished trying to work with the customer services. It is a waste of my time and totally useless. I want the wires fixed immediately or I will be looking for internet services elsewhere.

Upvote (0)

We have had nothing but trouble with Comcast equipment and service. The past month we have lost tv and phone service several times turnaround repair is too long and we get nothing but apologies which are not acceptable any more. Comcast is a disgrace and inferior to other companies your co does not stand up to your commercials.

Upvote (0)

I used to brag to friends and family how great Comcast phone customer service was, now that you have gone global I don't even bother to call. I just wait until i find a friend or family member who is able to fix my problem.

I can't understand the overseas people and their knowledge seems to be very poor If I ask to be transferred back to the usa they tell me they can't do that, Yet one time I spend 45 minutes on the phone with a gentleman from another country without success and he finally transferred me back to America. Within 3 minutes the lady had my problem resolved' just like it used to be.

I must also say that I still like the phone, cable and internet service, but the customer phone service is close to useless for me.I would change service, but my wife does not want to go thru the hassle.

Upvote (0)

I scheduled 1 appointment to repair a internal signal leakage issue for my home cable connection. The "service window" was set for a technician to show at my house between the hours of 8:00 a.m. CT - 9:00 p.m. CT. I took the day off to ensure I was available to provide the technician with access to my home. I waited ALL DAY and called at least 10 times to determine when a technician was to show receiving consistent verbal responses from a customer service representative that a technician was still scheduled to come. At one point, a representative from Comcast escalated this scheduled appointment ensuring me a technician would show.

By 6:00 p.m. I called again and was told my appointment was pushed. The second appointment was scheduled for the following day, Thursday 1/28/16. My husband took the day off as well and we waited and waited and called and called receiving the exact same deceptive responses that 'a technician was scheduled to show between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. Both times a window of 8am to 9pm were promised. BOTH times no shows!!

When my husband finally called around 6:00 p.m. on 1/28/16 the customer service representative told him that our appointment had been pushed until February 4, 2016 without the courtesy of a telephone call informing of this as we waited an entire day, endured extreme inconvenience pushing other appointments even cancelling a few, My appointment that I made over a week ago has now been rescheduled by COMCAST without checking with me, the homeowner, for the 3rd time! THIS 3rd appointment is now for next week.... if they even show!

Both times I called Comcast numerous times through the day and was assured that the tech was coming .... all day long, both days I waited for COMCAST and no show. We weren't even extended the courtesy of COMCAST checking with me or my husband to see if the date was good for us. This is the biggest disregard of due process from COMCAST towards its customers as we take days off.... sit and wait for their techs..... all day .... and no shows!!! I was lied to by COMCAST, transferred to " supervisors" , transferred to the wrong departments, TWICE told that someone would call me back within a 1/2 hour to confirm when the tech was coming and no phone call.

I was told that on the first day the tech had been to my house and left a note, this was a complete lie as there was NO note on my door, and since we have had snow on our front sidewalk to our front door for over a week.... there were NO footprints in the snow to show that anyone had ever been to my house!! So this was another lie!! I have spent hours with COMCAST trying to get a manager on the phone, get an actual tech to get to my house and quit wasting my time waiting for them!

I have been hung up on, lied to, shuffled along for HOURS on the phone with COMCAST! I've spoken to several "supervisors" who promised techs would show up, been offered discounts and free services with no actual help or solution to the problem with my cable...just lies, false communication and t deceit.

We have an internal signal leakage which is not only affecting our service, but our neighbors service as well. Previous technicians have provided other service calls prior and have noted this issue yet failed to remedy this issue during their service call...noting they'll "write it up" when the solution could have been expedited on the spot saving months and months of failed connection issues not to mention us paying for cable service that isn't working properly over half the time. One last thing, my husband was offered a $100 gift card for inconvenience caused by the Xfinity Security Alarm system that was installed; the camera broke within a day, the connectors had to be serviced due to poor to no signals, etc.

That was over 5 months ago. He has called several times inquiring the status of delivery of this promised gift card and each time has been told it usually takes 90 days to be sent out...We are now going on 160 days. This type of poor customer service, incompetency, deception and lack of due process is unacceptable. We, as other valued customers, pay our bills on time and pay for services that are NOT rendered effectively. We demand a resolution and restitution! NOTE: THIS COMPLAINT HAS ALSO BEEN FILED WITH THE FCC!

Upvote (0)

I have no service for the last three hours and I cannot find any Comcast telephone number that can be of any assistance whatsoever. I think that AT&T would be a better answer to my problem with your service.

Upvote (0)

I was informed to pay a certain amount and paid it to make payment arrangements to keep the services active. I was told after the payment is made, call and make payment arrangements. I called to make payment arrangements and was told that I could not make payment arrangements even though the customer service reps gave the wrong information. I was on the phone for 4 hours with Comcast, talked to 4 people. Three said paid the amount so I left my job, ran to the Comcast office waited one hour then paid the bill. and make payment arrangements. I called to make payment arrangements and the last person said I received the wrong information your service will be disconnected. This is unfair and misleading. I would like assistance with this and a call back.

Upvote (0)

First off fox network not working so I can't watch American Idol. The bigger problem is my x1 box has been acting stupid for at least a few days now. I think I need a new box. One newer that has some of the kinks worked out. DON'T put a product out with out really knowing the problems it has.

Upvote (0)

I am a 75 years old senior with a very low income living in a senior complex. Comcast is the only cable we are allowed to have and my income is $741.00. Basic cable is $89.00 a month Comcast offered me a bundle for that price + tax my bill was 130.00 a month and my rent is 297.00 a month. With food and utilities, life insurance and personal needs not much left. I asked comcast to let me oft out the contract. They charged a fee of $ 130.99 dollars.

We have low incomes I down graded to $39.00 dollars a month cause couldn't afford it and Comcast charged me more and continued asking for a price I might be able to afford. They shut off your cable every month at the beginning of the day that it is due you cant pay in the afternoon and charge a re -connection fee. With a lower price plan you can't get any local news. If you move to another floor the fee is $300.00 dollars.

Most of our seniors does not have cable. It hard to sit and stare at 4 walls. Lots of seniors here are unable to watch TV. Comcast help us!

Upvote (0)

1/13/2016 At 11:50 A.M. on Browntown Road, todays date, Sawyer, Michigan, your Comcast van truck # 34495, which was tailgating me on an ice covered two lane secondary road, swerved over and passed me when I slowed to cross a railroad track. It was also on a hill where you could not see if any traffic was coming toward you and had the double yellow, do not pass center lane lines. He was also speeding and driving too fast for conditions and soon was far out of sight. If he wants to wreck and injure himself that's one thing, however he could have easily killed or injured someone coming towards him on the hill.

Upvote (0)

Dear Comcast, I can solve all your problems with we customers. Come up with a plan to hire people who know what they're doing. Then, put out surveys that actually work. Then, provide an e-mail platform. Your sucks. It's almost like it's an after thought. I once had a bill of $600 that should have been $159, plus another $159 I forgot I didn't pay. It's all bad, Comcast. I heard you have a nit wit who bought your company. Fire the people in the Philippines and hire educated computer programmers. Sorry, you'll have to pay them well. I think you should be very very careful in today's world where people get crazy because of businesses like you and there's no telling what they'll do. HOWEVER, I love Xfinity TV.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a home in Boynton Beach, Florida 33436 in July, 2015. I ordered Comcast services and because I live in new York my brother was there when these services were installed. The alarm services were never installed and I spoke to representative and told them I wouldnt be there til January so I would get that service when I came. I also spoke to a representative in August or September when I learned about the option to have my service put on hold until the end of December for 17.00 a month.

I have spoken to numerous agents since then and in November was told that I was issued a credit for four months of service and for 6 months of alarm service inasmuch as I never had an alarm. No one seems to understand that I don't have an alarm and never did. I am going to try and call customer support again but not even sure it will help.

Upvote (0)

I Made appointment a week ago for i130/2015 from 12:30p-2:30p for Internet service for which I received a confirmation by Comcast customer service department the evening of 12/29/2015. Unfortunately, the technician did not show up for scheduled service call. When I contacted customer service at 2:35p re: the no show I was told my appointment was 4p-6p which I had no prior knowledge of as I was not notified of the change in appointment time. Very poor customer service practice. Considering seeking cable and Internet service from another service provider.

Upvote (0)

Account Number # 8771300410150522, I most recently transferred all my services for my home to Com Cast cable. This was absolutely the worse decision I could have made if you look at my accounts I've had so many outages that it would make you wonder what is she really paying for. Unfortunately I spoke to the rudest Manager of Customer service ever.She spoke as if your company was doing me a favor, while I pay you $242.00 dollars a month for Internet, Cable and phone service. Now I have to take this to a legal level. I spoke with Christine Martin operator IE.

She informed me that even though I continue to have multiple outages that the credit would be $19.38. She absolutely refused to listen. Not sure when companies start hiring persons as Managers that don't have professional skills or listening skills. When I informed her that my home has not been protected for two days due to my phone line and all my services being out. Her response was get a new alarm company.

So now I must take this to the Better Business Bureau and Fraud division after being hung up on 5 times this is the way you representatives treat your customers.

Upvote (0)

Comcast Xfinity is deleting on demand episodes of TV shows online except for the previous week. Example is Mysteries of Laura where only Episode 8 is available. A week ago I was watching online episodes of Legends. All of season 2 were listed. I had watched episode 1 and was 2/3rds of the way through episode 2 when the screen reported an error. I logged back in and found only the last two episodes available. Seven episodes deleted in a key stroke. What gives Comcast?

Upvote (0)

I had a no contract Comcast account for about a week in July 2015 for which I was charged $177+ few cents. I never received the bill but did get a collection notice. I have had account with you for over twenty years, lately off and on. I fail to understand why I was not charged for only the days that my account was active. Address for the connection was in Arlington, VA 22207. I will be grateful if you could kindly help resolve the discrepancy in my bill.

Upvote (0)

I'm not happy with your decision of giving me only $35 after I protested for being charged $99.99 for installation of a new kit when your representative told me nothing will be charged.it all started when I cancelled the DVR and the HD Installed. Without my consent. The charge is $99.99 for which you deducted $29.99 and after I protested they reduced another $35.00. My bill was adjusted to $197.53 but I refuse to pay $35. My bill should be 162.53. When the tech came, and he told me I did not have to change the box but he changed anyway. I'm very upset at your co. Because each employee gives a different answer. I was told specifically I would not be charge at all for the visit.I expect you to credit me the $35.00 that remains on my bill.1 know I have until the 24 of this month to cancel my account. I expect a prompt answer to my complaint from the customer hotline.

Upvote (0)

On 12/3/2015 I decided to upgrade to Xfinity Triple Play, ordered it @ Littleton, Colorado Payment/Customer Service Center. On 12/8/2015 the installer installed your so called triple play - minus our home phone number that should have on 12/3/2015 started the procedure to transfer it back to you - apparently that never happened. I have been to Comcasts other payment Center/Customer Service @ 8222 S. Yosemite St # 110 Centennial, CO 80112 - manager Kevin Saunders (which is totally worthless - he does not even have his Voicemail setup on his Cell Phone. I have been there on 2 occasions, and have been told 24 hours - as of now 12/13/2014 we still do not have our phone transferred, and we now have no E-mail & Occasional Internet, plus the fact we were suppose to have an Appointment today 12/13/2015 between 2:00 - 4:00 P.M. today and no one came, plus we cannot turn off the system. We are at the end of even considering this change - plus the fact we had until 12/11/2015 to cancel Century Link or Face a $200.00 Charge, which according to my calculations that time has come and gone.

Upvote (0)

Comcast billing department double billed me. They did this without me knowing. All of my checks are bouncing now. I have no money to live on. They told me that I would get my funds within 24 hours. The funds were not there. Then I called and they said it takes at least 3 to 5 days. No customer service supervisor from Comcast will speak with me. They do not care. I am going to be forced to hock my droid. Comcast totally sucks.

Upvote (0)

The Comcast corporate office stated that I could make payment arrangements and now I am told I can not. I keep getting different information from their complaint department. I have asked to speak to a supervisor and no one has returned my call. My daughter is helping with my billing and they have done this to her.

Upvote (0)

The Comcast technician did not install phone connection, set up all remotes or review wifi username and passwords or email. I received a follow up phone call about my service and a tech would be out between service calls on sat 12/5. I called to speak to the Comcast complaint department that calls for follow up and was sent through at least 5 people that were completely incompetent. After being asked to explain why I called for the 5th time I gave up. 30 minutes of my time wasted and still not satisfaction from the corporate office at Comcast.

Upvote (0)

On Sunday, 11/29, I called Comcast customer service to report a black out screen on one of my secondary TVs with a digital adapter. I spoke with ‘Mary.' All I wanted to know was why I had a black out screen on the station airing the Steelers NFL football game. The other TVs in the house were receiving the picture fine, no black out screen. So 'Mary' says she will check into the problem. She comes back on the line and states she is sending a signal to the problem TV to see if that resolves the issue. I'm guessing she knows what she is talking about so I follow all of the directions she continues to give me to turn off power, unhook cables, etc. Immediately my TV screen goes to static with no picture on any station. After repeatedly trying to resolve the issue 'Mary' states that it looks like it’s the digital adapter that is now no longer working. She will send a new one out to me.

On 12/1 I receive a package and there is a new remote in the bag but no digital adapter. So I try to call into the customer service line to let someone know about my situation. I get a recorded message that a service outage has been reported for my cable line and it should be resolved by 4:47pm. Now understand, I was reading this message at 6pm and the problem had not been resolved. To make matters more confusing I checked on my main digital starter TV and it is working fine, no outage, nothing. Again today 12/3 I have tried to contact customer service to explain that I did not get the new digital adapter and the recorded message keeps referencing the outage at my house they are working on. Obviously they are not working on anything at my house. All i want is the new digital adapter! Is there anyone else I can contact to take care of this problem?

Upvote (1)

I have a Bank of America debit card, and I'd like to have my monthly bill for my internet connection directly billed to my debit card. I have not been able to get through the guard dogs on the Comcast website to arrange this. It keeps asking for my password. I didn't know I had a password with Comcast. Does this company wanna get paid, or should I arrange for internet access with another company? No luck emailing the Comcast corporate office either.

Upvote (0)

I am contacting Comcast today because of the extremely unsatisfactory service that I have been receiving from your company. My wife and I have been dealing with your company for nearly 10 years combined. I recently discontinued our home security service with your company to go with an alternative provider. When I signed up for the home security I was fully aware of the three year contract and made sure that I fulfilled that contract prior to disconnecting service. I signed up in February of 2012 and disconnected service in July of 2015.

As you can simply calculate my three year commitment was met and therefore no penalties should apply according to the contract. I have made over 10 phone calls and two visits to our local Comcast store here in Denver. More than half of my conversations with Comcast have resulted in your representative telling me how sorry they were for the confusion and would be taking off the current $471.00 early termination fee. Where your company is getting this number I have no idea. I transferred service to my new home in January of 2014 and did not extend the contract at that time, however it seems as though your system shows otherwise.

I have received 4 different phone calls from the Southwest Credit Group attempting to collect on your behalf. Each time I have explained the issue and told them that I met the terms of the contract. The response is the same each time from Southwest. I am told I have to contact Comcast again and try to resolve this issue. I have had enough of going round and round with your company. I am aware that anytime a person is sent to collections his or her credit score may be negatively affected. The lack of communication with in your company is appalling and I will not stand for this abuse anymore. I would greatly appreciate your personal attention on this matter and want to have this unwarranted early termination fee of $471 taken off our record ASAP. I have been patient and professional dealing with your company and simply request the same in return.

Upvote (0)

We spend over 200.00 dollars a month for service. To have Comcast employees on a so called news show, Morning Joe disrespect the president of the United States daily for three hours is a national disgrace. What's worse Miss Nicole Wallace called the president a Jerk on TV this morning. She needs to be removed for a few weeks as Mark Halprin was for calling the president a Jerk. This is a national show and it has landed in the gutter. One can disgrace over policy but Morning Joe is a damn national disgrace. Its time you do something about it!

Upvote (0)

I purchased a modem on Amazon.com and had Comcast installed it in 2013. Shortly after that they started billing me monthly for the modem. I managed to stop them a few months later. 6 months later they started billing me again and have continued billing me every month for 3 years. A letter to the Comcast corporate office and a recent visit to the service center got promises but no credit or phone call. I am dumping my service!

Upvote (0)

Dear Comcast complaint department. Recently your company or your subcontractor set up cable television for us. Unfortunately the Job was done in a very unprofessional manner. The contractor cut the wires to my Attic antenna system, disconnecting the television signal for four other apartments in this multifamily. The other wires he added run the length of the building but were not attached to the wall.

Upvote (0)

My Comcast bill suddenly jumped 30 dollars per month and when I called I was greeted by the most rude and verbally abusive man I have ever had the experience of speaking with. Since you have no interest in keeping a customer that has been with your company for more than 20 years I have decided to explore other options. there will be no further payments since we were told that our agreement with you has ended and now must pay a higher price. Beginning December 1st we will have other services in place. please be advised that we have contacted the Attorney General's office,BBB, and the department of elderly affairs. Your equipment will be returned before the 1st day of December. You should be ashamed to treat loyal customers in this fashion.

Upvote (0)

I have been a loyal customer for over 30 years. I have 4 TVs internet & home phone. We pay well over $200 a month ... and without any warning we no longer have the yes channel. All the money I gave you over the years & I can no longer watch Yankee games due to Comcast dropping the YES network. I am a 2 1/2 cancer survivor (stage 4 breast cancer) & the reason I keep Comcast is so I can watch the Yankees. Why should I pay you more than $2500 a year and not even be able to watch the YES channel. I may have to switch carriers ... Comcast should tell me how to resolve this situation.

Upvote (0)

Hello, I have been having the same issues as I was months ago, and I cant seem to get pps to help me fix this, and I cant seem to get Comcast to charge me the right amount on my bill. And they are putting fees onto my account that i have been told would not in fact be on my billing statements. When I called to have my internet billing and internet connection looked at, I was told first that I would not be in a contract, upon my request of asking to verify that it wouldn't be. Upon having to go to Comcast Office to pick up the new Modem/Router that came with these new changes, I then came home and took over 6 hrs for myself to hook up and install the device and get my home up and running.

Upon seeing that Comcast had in fact charged me a fee for installing faster speeds. What? I was not told about this fee and charge. I refuse to pay for something I had no idea about. I was calling to get my billing cut down, not higher. For the last few months now, 6 months of back and forth. I now sit with the same issue! My internet cuts out all the time that I am trying to listen or watch YouTube or NetFlix.
No, I do not have many devices on while this happens either. I have tried that. It doesn't matter if only one device is even turned on to take a space on the router, it still cuts out. Even with the Ether cord hook straight to the device, it will still cut out. However it seems that when your workers have gotten here, they don't have enough time to hang out and relax, and let me use my internet the way that I do to show them that it cuts out....

As I sit here an type this out, I have YouTube on and in only just one song, it has cut out a total of 30 times. This is crazy! I didn't think id ever have these troubles this badly. When you look at the internet from your side, it shows things are up and running. And the modem shows that here to. But something is really wrong with it. My son just last night was on a laptop trying to contact his Grandma, and the messages wouldn't go through. It kept coming up with internet error message. I cant take this anymore! I would like to see a team of people who know what they are doing when it comes to this stuff. I believe that if I was able to sit down with them and talk about my issues ive been having, and what I know from what I have been told by Comcast workers, and what I have read, about I am sure that we will be able to figure this out.

But until then, I am filing this complaint. I have already filed with the FCC/BBB and now this form too. I will also be sending a copy of this to the email address of customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support. Please, i am also still waiting on the site www.comcastsupport.com and i have been waiting to the last 30 min on there for someone to take my online chat support. Please Please, this is becoming a huge Financial concern to me. I cant afford fees on my account that are suppose to be there, and credits that arent being placed there, and with me an my son Below Poverty Level and disability income, we cant afford this anymore.

Upvote (0)

I've been with Comcast a little over one year and have had nothing but problems but will be talking specifically about the worst problem I have with your company. I have been to the Comcast office three times to try to get something done but you are extremely inflexible. Your customer service officers and their supervisor tell me the same thing. "There is nothing we can do". Well, I don't have a choice! I am a senior citizen on a very fixed income, and my bills get paid 1st. but I only get paid once a month, on the 1st. of the month. My due date is the 2nd of each month and Sometimes I don't have enough in my account to pay my Comcast bill so I have to wait till I get paid on the 1st which you can easily see causes a problem. I have asked on three occasions to have my due date moved to about the eighth or ninth which would solve the problem, easily.

But each time I get told the same thing "company policy and we cannot do anything about it." Come on guys, you are a multi-billion dollar conglomerate. Where is your fair play? Where is your ability to be flexible and work with a senior citizen who has no other choice? Are you so inured with the almighty dollar that you cannot work with the little man? Today, as I was leaving you're offices in Olympia, WA where I live, I asked those questions with the supervisor. I said I was so unhappy and frustrated with a company that was so inflexible and so unwilling to work with me, the little guy, that I was going to leave this co. when my contract was up. Their answer was indifference!

I wish I could take this to the court of public opinion but everything I've read about Comcast and how they handle complaints deters me from further fighting with you. I have never in my life met a more uncaring, indifferent, inflexible and callous entity. Where would you be without the "little man"? Aren't we, after all, what built your company? I will be extremely surprised to receive an answer from you let alone have you negotiate mediation of this problem. After all. you are multi-billion in assets so who needs a lousy Hundred fifty five a month?

Upvote (0)

I am completely fed up with the camera installed with Xfinity on Nov 2nd. Wherever I put it, it constantly goes out of contact with my front door, and begins periodic loud beeping which wakes me up every time I get a beep - many times throughout the night. I find it difficult to find a position that eliminates the beep; positioning this useless device is not what I need to be doing in the early hours of the morning. I want out of the camera addition to my service. I had to go out of town on urgent family business, and realize that I am beyond the usual cancellation date for this part of the service, but due to my complete frustration, I want it out of my house! Please call me to arrange for a technician to to pick it up. The technician who installed my system is not at fault. He was a perfectly OK guy. I am only complaining about the camera itself and the problems getting ahold of anyone. No answer when I call the service line to help me with support!

Upvote (0)

No service for past 4 hours. No resolution. As much as I like Comcast TV, when it is working fine, it is beyond a doubt the worst company to contact and get help from when it is not working. After spending about 1/2 hour on the phone giving my name, address, telephone and social security number to a bunch of recordings I was told to stay on the line for help. After holding for another 10 minutes I was told that my area was out of service. I already knew that. That was why I was calling, because my service stopped working. So another 10 minutes of phone time and the recording tells me it will be fixed in 3 hours. After 3 hours it is still not working and I have to go thru all the recordings again verifying my name address etc. only to be patched thru a non English speaking person who wants to ask me the same questions about name and phone and social security.

I could not understand what he was asking because I didn't understand what he was saying because of his accent. I finally told him the error code and told him I wanted a refresh signal. Finally out of frustration I hung up the phone. What happens? He calls back and asked what was wrong with my television. When I told him the code again, he again wanted me name and telephone number and address and soc. security to verify my account. After another 1/2 hour on the phone repeating this big loop of giving the same info was beyond my tolerance level , so I gave up trying to get help and will see if it is working tomorrow. If the issue does not get resolved, there is no need to keep a cable service if I can't watch television. I may have to get rid of the television part of Comcast and get a different provider. Hope not. Please hire people from America that speak English to handle issues.

Upvote (0)

I was scheduled an appointment today from the time of 1-5pm to install or update my cable box and when no one showed for the appointment I called that 1800 934-6489 number for clarification. The 1 800 (computerized system) reported that I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow, which wasn't correct because that's during my work schedule. My appointment was scheduled for Wednesday November 11, 2015 between 1-5pm and I'm not sure how it was later rescheduled for Thursday during a time I didn't schedule it. I spoke with a consumer representative with Comcast some guy who identified himself as a supervisor name "Tony" and later reported that his work number as #726156, who reported that he could have corrected that problem, but I rescheduled it for Friday.

I explained to him that I rescheduled it because no one called me or told me that they were not going to show up or rescheduled my appointment without my personal consent. The Supervisor reported that he would reassure me "that this problem would not happen again on Friday" but did not explain why no one didn't show up for my scheduled appointment today. I explained to him that I sat around for four hours today and no one, didn't show or called. Supervisor, suggested that since I'm not happy with the services that one, I should cancel my services or just wait for the next rescheduled appointment. Comcast service is poor and it is even more frustrating when the representatives and supervisor were of no assistance, further more if I'm going to be treated in such a manner I'll just look elsewhere!

Upvote (0)

I received several phone calls in a 1 hour period on my home phone (a Comcast landline, not a cell phone) where the caller ID showed that the number CALLING ME was my number. When I finally answered the third time, I heard a recorded message asking if I wanted to reduce the interest on a credit card I don't even have. Puzzled how some third party could make a phone call using my telephone number to ostensibly call FROM, and concerned they that party could call lots of other people (including public authorities, etc.) for nefarious purposes pretending they were me, I phoned Comcast to inquire and complain. After having to listen to a plethora of idiotic questions by a recording that couldn't seem to understand my "Yes"/"No" answers (I don't speak English with any kind of accent) before I could finally get to speak to a live human being, I got to speak to Kim--ID # 27792.

She just kept telling me "yes-- that is called 'spoofing' and it is what tele-martketers do". I Finally got through to her that I realized that and I know it is impossible to stop telemarketers from hiding their real numbers, but I never before had the experience of having a telemarketers make it seem the call is originating from my phone and I want to know how to stop it because if they can use my number to call me they can use my number to call other people including the WH, law enforcement, and make calls that make it seem as though I am violating the law (i.e., making threatening calls, etc.) After I finally got through to Kim that what I was complaining about was something different from what she assumed, she transferred me to the "Complaint Dept".

Someone identifying himself as "George--ID 52277, answered. After he finally understood what I was talking about (he initially thought I was talking about the same thing Kim had thought I was talking about) he said he wasn't the right guy and would transfer me to the appropriate person. At which point he effectively hung up on me. I am an 81 yr old former successful Wall Street litigator with an excellent record of wins. If I have to roll up my sleeves and make dealing with this issue into a Mission--I have nothing better to do with my time. It is now Tuesday afternoon. I expect a reply by Thursday at noon.

Upvote (0)

I have been with Comcast at least 10 years, during this time the cost of your services have gone up, up and up. I am a senior citizen and can barely make it, everything is going up; cost of food, clothes, utilities and of course Comcast. My latest bill is 164.00 for HBO, Streampix, which I do not use HBO was suppose to be free. In addition I am charged for an additional outlet and modem rental. Also the quality of the TV service is poor, constantly losing data info such as cannot use on demand and tell what I am watching. I have tried to call but cannot reach you. I am not going to pay for HBO or Streampix, someone needs to contact me NOW.

Upvote (0)

Made first call to Comcast to make an appointment on Monday morning November 9th. It took more than 10 minutes just to get simple information such as service center locations and after being placed on hold for so long, I hung up. The representative claimed that the "list would not pull up". During my second call to make an appointment and providing all of the information, the call was cut off before an appointment was finalized. I had to call again and it was a miserable call just trying to make an appointment for a technician to install a box. First appointment was one week away on November 14th and I was not happy with that date; then I was told that they would set an appointment on Tuesday, the 10th. Then it was Wednesday, November 11th. I asked if the technicians would be working on the Veterans Holiday (11th). At first they did not know and after some time, confirmed the appointment for Wednesday the 11th. I don't call Comcast often for service but whenever I do, I always receive the worst customer service possible from this company. It has not improved over the many years that I have had Comcast, that will make me continue to look for an alternative company for the service. Too much emphasis in other areas and not enough customer service training to make a difference and I continue to be disappointed each and every time.

Upvote (0)

I submitted a complaint with the communication Commission. I lived at 1170 E 22nd St. #9 and had Comcast Tv and Internet. I keep having internet problems for months and finally they told me to come in and get new modem. When I went in she said my contract had expired and I needed to sign a new one. Which I did. Two months later I became sick and I'm a disable veteran and had to go into the hospital for my diabetes. I payed my bill and took my equipment into your office. I had to move into home to take care of me. I was paid up. Three months later I find out you people charged me 399.00 for canceling my contract. The communications commission said I should get a lawyer and sue you but I just want this taken care of. No body told me when I went in your office that you would charge me for services I never received.. I will keep writing my congressman man and anyone else about this scam until it is taken care.

Upvote (0)

I have a 2 year contract with Comcast, the price has increased about $15.00 a month. Each time I call I get someone with a accent like they are from India that knows nothing. I am honoring my side of the contract but they don't. This will be the last time I ever use Comcast and I am telling all my friends how they are by posting this complaint everywhere!

Upvote (0)

I have not had complete tv / internet service since I agreed to a cable contract. I have copies of all the emails that have led nowhere. I have had 4 techs to the house, service still isn't corrected. I have been pushed aside by Erica H., Tom Karinshak., Luke O., Erin A., Amanda R., Nicole H., Thomas S., JaRod P. No one will help. They promise phone calls. I do not understand, I have held up my half of the contract, Comcast has not. I am seeking legal information, i will be doing my best to get out of this bad contract.

Upvote (0)

I have been without cable since October 28. I have spoken Comcast agents at least 7 times on this issue. They were supposed to come to our home on Saturday 10/31/15 between 8-10 am. No one appeared. I called and was advised that the appointment had been cancelled as it appeared a prior outage had been resolved. No one called us to inquire as to my cable before cancelling my appointment. I waited all day for Comcast. When I called they advised that they would try to have someone come that day but of course they did not come out, I called on Sunday 11/1/2015 and was advised that an appointment had been set for Tuesday (again without my knowledge and during a time when no one would be at the home. Appointment was reset for tomorrow between 5-8.

I just called to reschedule and the agent refused to speak with me because the cable was not in my name. I have lived in my apartment for 8 years and the cable was in my name. My daughter started an internet package in January and apparently Comcast took it upon themselves to switch the cable to her name as well. The bill is pay as a part of my lease. I am the only leaseholder. I asked for a manager and was briefly placed on hold. The agent came back on line and was still uncooperative. I simply hung up, I AM SO DONE WITH COMCAST AT THIS POINT. Our cable is out through no fault of ours; Comcast failed to keep their appointment time when I would be available; and now will not work with us on fixing a service that I am still paying for. Instead of doing all you can to fix the issue your agents have been rude; condensing and less than helpful. As of today, the cable is NOT fixed and their seems to be no resolution other than to return he4 cable boxes and cancel cable services. I am extremely upset with Comcast and their extremely bad customer service.

Upvote (0)

A new line for cable TV and internet was run through my back yard. Comcast tech said it would be buried in approximately 4 days. It has been over a month. The line still goes through my backyard, where my 19 month old child plays and has tripped over it several times. Hope she doesn't break a bone one of these times. Please share this complaint so that Comcast will not get away with this type of behavior again!

Upvote (1)

Comcast is ripping me off. I recently replaced my Comcast modem with modem I purchased. Comcast raised rates on 10/01/2015. My bill went from $64.35(using modem from Comcast @ $10.00 per month) to $80.56 (using my modem) that is an effective increase of $26.21 ($16.21 rate of increases + $10.00 savings from using my modem). Where is my savings? This is ridiculous and frustrating. I'm tired of fighting with Comcast and changing to ATT U-verse.

Upvote (0)

I recently spent more than 6 hours on the phone attempting to add phone service to an existing Comcast plan.Was told that battery backup was available in my area and at my request that Comcast would install for FREE, 2 additional phone jacks for the new phone service. On the day the service tech showed up, he informed me that Comcast no longer installed phone jacks at any residence and that I would have to hire an independent contractor to do that work. He also informed me that my geographic area does not have the battery backup support for phone service in the event of power failures. When I called back to Comcast to followup on their bold face lies to me, I asked for a manager and was told they would return my call in less than 30 minutes. That was more than 36 hours ago and I have yet to hear from them.

Comcast customer service is notorious for disconnecting phone calls when customers call in with legitimate complaints. Their customer service reps do not speak English in many cases. If you call Comcast on the same issue and talk to 5 different people, you get 5 different answers and the majority of the time, none of the answers are correct. In addition, they place you on extended holds claiming to "check" on something. Honestly, that is a true sign they do not know their jobs - if they did, they could give you immediate responses without having to put you on hold unless it was an unusual technical issue. Their staff is either not trained or very poorly trained. Do not be fooled when you asked for a manager - you are not being transferred to a manager. I am also fed up with them transferring you from one person to another and you having to repeat your issue over and over and over - perhaps that can be resolved recording your issue and playing it to them via a recorded version. You are constantly on hold for times that extend for periods up to more than an hour before a customer rep comes on the line and then some will automatically disconnect you to avoid talking to you. Even the techs that i know that work for Comcast has confirmed that their customer reps do this to avoid talking to customers. Most reps have very poor grammar, speak in slang and are so unprofessional. I work in customer service and one instance of me doing this to a customer, I would be out the door.

They are only transferring you to another rep sitting beside them that tells you they are a manager. Even the Comcast tech that came out to on the day that the jacks were to be installed for the new service, he informed me that Comcast service employees lie to customers just to get them hooked. Comcast provides poor customer service but yet they continue to escalate monthly costs for phone, internet and cable. It is really bad when Comcast employees (not just one) tells the horror stories about how Comcast treats their customers. I think the techs out in the field try to do their job but it is those working in the office that mistreats the customers.

NEVER fail to demand that Comcast give you a credit when you feel they have mistreated you, failed to provide you with good customer service, failed to show up for on-time tech calls or even when the rep gets nasty with you telling them you are moving your service to another provider because you are a long term customer that does not have to accept their attitude. In many cases, I have been able to get credits on my account because of their mistreatement and attitude towards me. I have even had them to give me free service for at least a 30 day period for their poor customer service. I am so grateful that Comcast was not allowed to merge with TWC.

Upvote (0)

A Comcast customer service rep contacted me, and told me that my program was running out. He also said that the next Bill would be $136.00. I asked for programs that would be less expensive, and was told that there were none - the $136.00 was the least expensive program. I then asked if he would look for a less expensive program, and I received the following - I do not understand what the problem is and will be cancelling my account soon due to these problems.

Upvote (0)

I have been with Comcast for over 12 years and this is the worse customer service I have experienced.My customer service representative 's name is Raddin Griffin who renewed my contract and informed of any outstanding charges of 62 dollars in which I payed because he said he can't renew if I had a balance and now I can't locate him and I got hung up on twice today by a male who told me the company was too big for him to find Mr. Griffin, therefore he hung up on me...I have been put on hold,to no avail and have been told that I will be contacted in 48 hours to no avail...they are trying to hang a unbundled bill over my head that is not mine. Mr. Griffin told me that once I renew my contract I would get my new bundled bill. I have got my bill and an unbundled bill that is not mine and I need answers asap or I will have to take my longstanding and loyal business elsewhere!! You can reach me at the email above or my business number to discuss my Comcast complaints.

Contact the Comcast Complaint Department