Comcast Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Comcast Corporate

Toll free phone number: 215-286-1700

Comcast Cable is a telecommunications corporation that has many subsidiaries as popular as the parent company. It was founded in Tupelo, MS in 1963 by Daniel Aaron, Ralph Roberts and Julian Brodsky. The current CEO is Brian L. Roberts and the “in the news” Executive VP is David L. Cohen. Comcast is publicly traded on NASDAQ as “CMCSA” and in 2013 had revenue earnings of 48.1 billion. With over 1.2 million people that apply to work at Comcast annual, as of December 2014 employees numbered 139,000. Call Comcast support to register your feedback today.

Comcast has 24/7 support infrastructure via telephone, fax and most social media platforms. The most famous is the Twitter account @ComcastCares. If you want online customer service for Comcast Cable you can enter the website but you will be automatically connected to www.xfinity.com and a bilingual support site. There you will start an account and login with your address to receive a “closest support center”. There is a 2 hour window response and guaranteed “on time arrival”. Email customer service directly for the fastest possible response.

The Movers Edge Program specifically supports users connecting to more devices. Given that there are many customer complaints about relocation issues, this is a wise move by Comcast. For faster service you can call support at 1-800-934.6489. To mail the Comcast Corporate headquarters address your concern, write to 1701 JFK Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103. The corporate office phone number is 215-981-7890. Subsidiaries for Comcast are many. To name a few, Xfinity (residential and business), owns 51% of NBC/Universal, Telemundo, Netflix are under the Comcast umbrella.

Prefer to write a letter? Find contact info for the corporate office here. The Comcast slogan is "The Future of Awesome" and "Your Home for Most Live Sports".

Upset with Comcast?

File a complaint here!

Reach Comcast Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • Comcast corporate office

• 1 Comcast Center Philadelphia, PA 19103
    • Philadelphia
    • PA 19103

215-286-1700

B-

8am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday

Top Comcast Complaints

I would say Comcast customer service is horrible but that would be kind. We pay a lot monthly for triple play, Internet is down all the time.Just had a tech come out replaced some wiring said signal now great... 2 days later off line again. When will you get your stuff together. This company is going to be losing us and many others customers( if you care) very soon if you don't fix your problem. There are too many complaints to even keep up with. All have the same trouble. Verizon wireless is a phone call away. Comcast needs to fix this today!

Comment (0)

My cable is not working as not enough power to box. I need someone out here today Friday Aug.5 as I have party coming over to watch Olympics and also a 98 year old mother-in-law living here looking forward to seeing Olympics. I pay my bills (very large) every month so I see no reason in helping me for this emergency. We can't wait another day. It has been out all day today (Thurs.) We've done everything they said over phone to do, to no avail..Ever since we switch to the x1 equipment, it has given us nothing but trouble in getting enough power to boxes.

Comment (0)

I have a $69.99 double play 12 month contract plan.I have made all my payments on time and I am paid through 8/30/16. Comcast has suspended my service (7/27) saying I am 'past due'. I refuse to pay their unadvertised add on fees- for regional broadcast and sports.There isn't any notice of charges beyond the package price and taxes- which is exactly what I paid. Comcast has the misconception that they can do whatever they want. 100% WRONG! They take away your ability to view past bills...until you pay the past due money they say you owe - even though you don't owe anything.

Comment (0)

Have tried to contact them since 10am it is now 12:46pm I've left 2 messages along with my number still nothing. 3 different times I was on hold for 15 minutes 1st time 33 minutes the 2nd time and 33 minutes the 3rd time. I was told leave a call back number twice last was at 12:36 pm as of 1:27 pm I've yet to be contacted. If treated customers this way I would have been fired. Completely unprofessional. You want your money in a timely manner well I has a customer would like service in a timely manner.

Comment (0)

We are a business and were in the process of switching over to Comcast. The set an install date for 7/24/2015 (which they didn't tell us) and switched our phone lines on 7/12/2016. We have not had phone service for 3 days. Even after 10 hours of calls (mostly holding) still no fix. We are losing money everyday and Comcast has not figured this out. We are at our wits end. This is awful and I can't log-in to Comcast because we don't have an account number. Can someone help us out?

Comment (0)

I called in to Comcast support hotline on Sunday, July 3 to schedule an appointment for a technical issue I was having. Well the rep I spoke with told me that she had an opening for a tech to come out on 7/7 btw 5-7pm. Told her I didn't get off til 6pm. She said that was fine I would make sure they came after 6:30pm. Now, I'm being told told that was not correct. Have called back 2xs to speak with a mgr and each rep tells me it will take 48 hrs for a call back and refuse to transfer the call. Please, I need assistance and a call back asap. Comcast customer service reps need additional training. At this I am Direct TV will be my next choice.

Comment (0)

Made apt at 8-10 am the tech shows up at 8:20 walks in my house and then walks outside and says he has been moved to another route. That's a tech is around the corner coming. the tech didn't show up until after noon. Only took about 30mins to complete job. And when he left the internet still didn't work, the mgr told me on the phone there was not going to be a install fee due to the bad service I've received already. I got my bill week later and all what he said was a lie my bill was more than they said it was and the service charge was not taking care of. They were not willing to change it on my bill so I had no choice but cancel my service. By far the worst in the business.

Comment (0)

I began a contract in feb 2016 total including tax was 65 dollars for the first bill totalling 88. They refunded me and now my bill went up 2 dollars. It's the principal of the deal! Why cant they keep their word when contract is finished. Well know so am I. I'm finished with Comcast. Will my bill go up every month? Now I am reporting this fraud to fcc and bbb.

Comment (0)

Down graded our service 2 weeks ago. New boxes didn't work, switched out 3 times and have lost 2 days work with technicians at out house to research problems. Technicians could not find any problems at the house. We have spend approximately 10 hours on the phone with no results. Yesterday my wife got disconnected and the person at Comcast didn't offer to call her back. She wants to cancel the Comcast service after 10 years and I am in agreement unless you guys get something done immediately. I will also lodge a complaint with the BBB and call the local TV stations in Atlanta to complain on network news.

Comment (0)

My cable went out in my bedroom. I called Comcast technical support who attempted to resolve the issue. They couldn't resolve the issue. I was told that they had to send a technician to my house. I was further advised that there wouldn't be a charged unless my TV was causing the problem. The technician came to my house and determined that the problem was a bad box. The technician replaced the box and the problem was resolved. I later received a bill stating that I owed $50.00 for the service call. I explained to them that the problem was not an equipment problem. They insisted they I had to pay. After talking to a supervisor and negotiating she finally said I only had to pay $20.00 for the service call. I still refuse to pay for faulty equipment. My problem is still not resolved.

Comment (0)

To start, I do not get current information online in regards to my account. For billing, I always have a zero balance when money is owed. I chatted with a Comcast rep and was told that the company made a mistake when setting up the account but I would have to call back after getting a PIN number to correct it - although I gave the rep more information about myself then I am comfortable revealing. Very poor service. My major complaint is that in April of this year I was approached by a sales rep who said if I switch from DirecTV, I would get a $100 credit. The monthly service I signed up for is approx. $149. In April Comcast billed me for over $300. I had to pay DirecTV $220 to leave them and I just received a May bill from Comcast for $174 dollars. But still no $100 credit. Now I would like to know how the public can afford this and still support our families and switch to Comcast while receiving empty promises. Bad customer service.

Comment (0)

Service issues for the past Several Weekends and even right now 10 am having the same problem. I've called several time to get this problem taken care of. But nobody has yet. The Problem is service on both cable and internet keeps cutting out. The message I received is Were having trouble connecting to the X-1 Platform Please try again later RDK03032. Also on my Guide screen it looks likes 2 different fonts are being used one large font and one small font. Now I am trying to call the corporate office seems like know one is at the office or they are refusing to answer the phone I want a call from someone at the corporate offices they can find my number in their system. If I do not hear from them. I will call the FCC and the BBB. I am Tried Of Paying for Bad Services. I've been a long time customer and this has been the worst service area i have been in.

Comment (0)

I ordered Xfinity to be installed and described that I had Comcast previously but left it because of a number of reception problems. I mentioned how my cable connection went through the attic and down to all of the connections. A technician came to my townhouse to install it as scheduled, and I explained the system to him. He tried to determine how to provide the right hook up and even called his supervisor. In any case, they stated that I had to get a contractor or electrician out to rerun my cables.

This would easily cost more the $1000 to do. I mentioned when I talked to the salesman that the wire may have to be replaced and he specifically that Comcast would do it. Well, I am still using AT&T. They were able to install the system without any troubles with Wifi boxes for my TV. In any case, I am disappointed with what promises are being offered by your sales personnel and don't appreciate the time that I had to spend to find out that you can't supply me with what I contracted with you to do.

Comment (0)

Your tech support is terrible. I called and was told to exchange my modem due to intermittent issues. I did this and called in after powering up my new modem. The technician was useless. After almost an hour of working to get me online he ended up telling me that the problem was my computers. I told him I have 3 computers and it was not possible that all of them had issues. I asked him to provide a tech to visit and he refused and told me to have my computers checked out. Well, my computers all work fine. I went to the local xfinity store and they informed how to get online. It worked and so do all my computers. Your tech wasted my time and your money! He said his name is Jalie (?) Uverse is looking pretty good!

Comment (4)

In January 2016 we upgraded our cable box and were told if we subscribed to triple play we would be pay 10 less per month then what we were already paying and would receive premium channels. Then we were told we could switch our security system over to Comcast and only pay $30.00 per month with initial cost of camera and installation and activation. Sound s like a great deal doesn't it? A technician came to my home for 5 minutes and informed me that we could not switch over our existing system, ok no problem I understand, he leaves. I then get my phone switched over to Comcast and now have triple play, all is good right?

When I receive my bill for February 2016 it is in the amount of over $600.00 dollars, my normal bill was approx. $190. Itemized on the bill is all the the home security fees for installation, camera, activation fee and even a monitoring fee. WOW, how good is this security system when they are monitoring a system that we don't even have. That would make me feel real safe with their security system, they don't even monitor, or they would have known I was not activated, my current security knows when I'm on or off line. Call billing customer service, after over 30 minutes and 3 separate people was told bill would be fixed and a new bill would be sent out to me. Great, thanks for your help...WRONG. March bill arrives and over $600 dollars again.

Call again over 30 minutes on the phone, and a lovely lady tells me she will have this all straightened out for me, and by the way I didn't pay my bill last month, oh that's right I'm still waiting for the adjusted bill that the person in February told me I would receive. She tells me what my new up to date amount due is and I make out a check for $354.16, mail it off. She assures me that this what my new up to date adjusted amount due is and that she understands my frustration and will have her supervisor call me when her shift is over and allow me to vent my frustration, great...WRONG. No phone call and now in April I receive a bill for over $200 and then a notice that if I do not pay the over due amount they will shut off my service.

Mind you the overdue amount is due to their monitoring and installing my wonderful security system that I never received. Back on the phone again, after speaking with 3 people again, I now get to a manager in customer service. At this point I am livid and frustrated and very upset that they have now accused me of not paying my bills and sending out threating notices to turn off my service. The lovely and sarcastic gentleman that I had the privileged of speaking to could not figure out how I had a balance overdue and guess what, when he looked up my account the overdue balance had jumped another $20. Wow, interest?

Once he subtracted out all the overdue balances, he know tells me my current amount due is $206 and that is my monthly payment. How is that possible, the lovely lady in March told me that my balance for 2 months was $356 dollars, divide that by 2 and that is $178. Oh no she was wrong he says your new upgrade to triple play and all your equipment charges are now over $200, really, I was told it would be cheaper, Oh no its not, WRONG again. At this point I tell this lovely sarcastic customer service manager (who by the way told me to relax, WOW I thought I was the customer), that I wanted to return to my original service prior to all this lovely fiasco, and he tells me sure and don't forgot to return your new box or we will charge you.

Now mind you I have been a customer for over 28 years, have paid my bill, have been a loyal customer and this is how I'm treated? Not 15 minutes after I hung up the phone they had disconnected my phone and my upgraded service, WOW how is it that they can do that within minutes but cannot get my bill correct or even know I do not even have their security system. Well Comcast, my measly $200 a month may not seem much to you, but it is to me, so know I am switching my service over to Direct TV. I guess being a loyal customer for 28 years means nothing, and when I told him I was going to look into switching service he implied that I should do what I needed to do, well I have, and believe me I'm telling everyone I know what horrible customer service Comcast provides and the horrendous experience that I had. Good bye Comcast. Believe me word of mouth for bad customer service spreads like wildfire and I intend to spread my word far and wide.

Comment (10)

I had a problem with one of my TVS. I called Comcast & worked over the phone with a tech who told me that my box was defective & needed to be replaced. The tech came out & replaced the defective box, which was approximately 3 months old. I was charge $50 for the tech to replace a defective Comcast box, which I do not own but rent. I have tried to get this adjusted to no avail as I was told by a Comcast employee that this is Comcast policy. The employees' name was David (#102514). I am a physically disabled senior citizen who is physically unable to change equipment.

Comment (0)

Call to Comcast, transferred to level 2 then level 3. After using a new password, agent tried to login and couldn't. Told me problem was on their end to be fixed by next week. Page that comes up for my e-mail says they know it's a problem and "engineers" are working on it. Nothing fixed by Thursday, new ticket, new Thursday deadline. No fix by Thursday either. Turns out the Thursdays aren't originating with engineers but with Technician Alex who tells me she's had no communication with engineers. I ask are you able to contact them by computer. She says yes. I say will DO IT, I have 65 e-mails waiting. She is very passive. She reacts to me as if reading from a script. I understand on record there have been 50,000 complaints to Comcast. I see why. One or two engineers can't fix one problem in two weeks! They are lying. and so is Alex.

Comment (0)

A representative contacted me about changing my services, but did not inform me that I needed to change boxes and wiring. When the box arrived, I contacted Comcast and an installer was sent out on a Sunday, while I was at church. Upon arriving home and finding out that I had to pay $200, I called and spoke with someone. I was told that a supervisor had waived the fee, because I was not informed. Then I received a bill for $699, the fee was still on the bill. I contacted Comcast and the bill was cut down to $437.68. I paid the bill right there on the spot. Then I received my April bill and a charge was on it for $181 past due. So now I have been calling Comcast attempting to straighten this situation out.

I spoke with a supervisor and he said he would waive half of the bill and find the person who lied to me and make them pay the other half. I agreed to this. Then when I called them again Saturday, another supervisor informed me that on the account she see where I did not consent to half of the bill being waived. Now I received a past due notice today, saying pay by the 13th or services were being terminated. I am a senior citizen. I do not have $144 dollars laying around. My husband and myself live on a fixed income, that is why I pay on the 3rd or 4th of the month. Representatives should give you all the information and let you decide if you want to incur costly fees. I told here if she could cut my bill down then she could change my services. But I was mislead and lied to repeatedly by your representatives and it is not fair.

If Comcast terminates my service, I will take my business elsewhere. Would you please look into this matter.

Comment (0)

The NBA announced they would be providing cable customers with a day of free NBA TV to so they could watch the Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs game. I contacted Comcast/Xfinity & they said they would NOT be providing that to their customers with that service. That is BAD customer service! I will be looking into other cable providers because of this. I would love to know the reason they did not provide this to their long standing customers.

Comment (0)

I moved and Comcast came to transfer my bundle on March 4, 2016. My account, I was told it is a new account. They promised to keep my phone number; but gave me a new phone number. I asked to keep the package I had. When transferring my service, they switched my package bundle promising that it would be the same monthly bill. I did not realize that what they gave me were several Spanish and sports channels which I do not watch. I spent an entire day on the phone with Comcast in order to get my phone number and my old package, I was disconnected 4 times and when I phoned back.

I waited each time half an hour to speak to a rep. When I looked at my bill, I noticed that it was $382.00, I was charged for cancelling my old package $109.90 and $25.00 for an additional TV after telling them that I only wanted one TV to be connected and an additional line which I do not have plus tax. I was promised that these charges would be reversed, to no avail. If you do not remove these charges immediately (I am disabled on a very small income) I will cancel my account after being an excellent customer for 31 years.

Comment (0)

Comcast is discontinuing our TV top boxes. I called, they said they will send exchanges thru mail. Never got new TV top boxes. Called Comcast, said order was never placed, over hour on phone for replacement boxes. Instead of exchanging boxes, they are charging us for additional boxes. Called 3-30 to correct issue, on phone again over an hour. Our time is valuable. We getting the run around and charged for things we do not owe.

Comment (0)

You can look it up but I think we have had your service going on three months. When the installer finished his work he told me there would be a crew come out and bury the line in about 4 to 6 weeks. Weather was constant rain so I didn't press the issue. I did call about three or four weeks ago and talked to a rep about running the line under the house. He said someone would call me on March 25 the to set up and appointment. No one has called. Since then I have looked closely at the installation of your equipment. It's installed on the back of the house where it should have been installed on the side of the house near the electrical panel. There wasn't a level put on the box. I have not seen Comcast ever installed like this. Please call and make another appointment.

Comment (0)

We have a recurring problem. Two weeks ago we were unable to pick up the transmissions of the ION Channel at all. On complaining, the on phone operator tried resetting our digital boxes to no avail. Then a technician came and checked all of our connections. Every thing was fine. Then when I called customer support on the phone again I was more forceful. Comcast needed to tell ION to clean things up and lo and behold we started to get ION again. That was good.

Now, today, 3/28 we are watching ION and the picture and sound are pixilating every 5 to 10 seconds. Comcast needs to tell ION to clean it up and send better signals. This is worse than it was watching TV in the 1950's, when the picture would fade in and out This is awful. Please have technicians work on this. ION is a worth which channel for us, but not this way. Please.

Comment (0)

Installed new X1 box on Sunday 3/20/2016, the installation team initialized it, but could not get it to record either from the red button or by voice command, it gets an XRE-06027 error code, telling you Comcast has a problem and to call an 800 number. So I did and they try initializing it also with no success. They said they would have to have Tech Support contact me within 24-72 hours. After 72 hours I called tech support back (3/23/2016 1:30 pm) because I had not heard from anyone and they attempted to fix it again and they said I have not used any storage (recording) which I said is probably because I can't record! They could not figure it out, so now they said my options are to wait 2-3 days for on-site support or have X1 support call me in the morning (3/24/2016) between 9-12. Because they said it's still a Comcast problem I went with having them call me.

Another problem I told them I was having was that most of the time when you press a button on the remote the screen does not respond for 3-5 seconds. Which is very confusing because you don't know if you did not press the button or it is just taking that long to respond, so you end up pressing the button more times and then it responds to all the button pushing, but in the 3-5 second timeframe. They said they don't have a clue what that is. Thanks Comcast, your doing great with my new platform that is supposed to be the new best thing. I don't think so and support is pretty poor also!!!

I explained that I have been a customer of Comcast for 20+ years and have been without recording ability for over 3 days now and want it fixed asap! I ask for it to be escalated management, but they said this is all they can do.

Comment (0)

They promise you service and no one shows up to your house to do the work. I have a safety issue. The cable line from Comcast is hanging close to 2 feet from the ground. I called many time, got switched around from department to department, got disconnected, got put on hold several times, the last time was 15 minutes. The first two times a technician was supposed to come over and no one showed up. Today, March 16, I was promised another technician to come over on Saturday.

Now this is a safety issue and I have to wait 3 days before they come over. I am disappointed, upset, angry and furious. I was planning to switch over the Comcast from AT&T Uverse, but I have made up my mind that Comcast's service is terrible and I will not put myself through all this wasted time to have something fixed. They are quick at signing you up for new service or selling you some product, but when it comes to your service getting fixed, they don't know how to provide good customer service. It is sad and disappointing. I hope they come otherwise, this will really make matters worse and will have file a bigger complaint than this.

Comment (0)

We are a home construction business in Atlanta, GA. We have called repeatedly since Jan 2016 to have comcast simply remove their guide wires from the telephone pole between 515 and 519 2nd Ave in Atlanta, GA so we can move the pole to a different location. The work ticket number is 034257922. It is now March 16 and no one at comcast has called or addressed this request even though we have repeatedly called over the last 8 weeks. We needed this done 6 weeks ago. Please tell us how you want us to proceed.

Comment (0)

My wife telephoned to have her father's service discontinued due to his death. The customer service representative stated that they would require a death certificate before they would cancel. I am appalled that Comcast would request this. I have experienced these problems in the past with companies and I will discontinue to use them. At a time when family members are stressed with going through these difficult times your company is not using good discretion with these sensative issues. It is all based the almighty buck.

Comment (0)

On January 15th I moved to Maryland and transferred my comcast service and have had a problems since the first day. Every day my cable box goes come tell off sometimes after unplugging for 10 ,its it pops back in but days it goes out for at least 24 hours. Not to mention the 25 hours the cable went out when the Grammys came on. Comcast in Maryland is worse than Sprint! They need to fix this Asa's by giving me a new box or by letting me out of this contract this unacceptable and VERY poor service..... Not to mention when chatting they tell you all of your services show strong signals well duh the problem is clearly the box.... And it has gone out again while typing this message.

Comment (0)

While watching a movie (Catch Hell) this evening (3/7/2016), the movie terminated twice with a message that the remainder of the movie was unavailable... after the second attempt to watch the movie, I gave up. All thanks to the latest and greatest xfinity cable-modem/wireless-router: on average, we lose phone service and internet access at least once every day; after 4:00pm, several times a day.

Comment (0)

No phone service since yesterday (3/2/16). Called comcast on cell phone. They could not fix the problem remotely so set up an appointment for today at 9 AM. (Reference # 564658132.) By noon nobody showed up. Called comcast at noon and was told the technician did not show up for work today and rescheduled service for Saturday afternoon. This is unsatisfactory! Talked to a supervisor who said she would try to have someone come out bu 3 PM today.

I have set waiting all day with no phone and so far no technician. FYI. My son is an ex with T-Mobile and told me that Comcast could care less about residential customers and cater mostly to commercial accounts. Looks to me like this is true. I'll be looking into another company that delivers service not excuses.

Comment (0)

We are Snowbirds from Michigan that have spent the last 11 winters in Panama City Beach, Florida at a condo. The condo has basic Comcast service included. Every year I rent a DVR from Comcast and return it when we leave. We leave Sunday and I returned the DVR box to the Panama City Office today. When I returned back to the condo, there was no picture and screen message told me 'service was not authorized and to call the listed number'. I did and was told that service had been canceled on this date by me.

I tried to explain that I had only returned a DVR and the service is not in my name but the owner of the condo so there was no way I should have been able to cancel it. Which I had seen on Comcast records when I had rented a DVR previously. I was advised they had no record of that person. I worked my way thru 3 different people and the final answer was if I wanted TV tonight, they could sign me up and then I could cancel in 3 days. A wonderful solution.

Comment (0)

I ordered service on February 19th ,internet and home security system. For some reason the service was disconnected on the 21st and then they reconnected it on the 23rd. Next they told me that a technician needed to come out, no problem. I made an appointment for Sunday the 28th and no one showed up. When I reached a supervisor he said he did not know why it got messed up but that the next day a technician would come over. When he arrived he said it was a problem with the line and he would come back to let me know what was going on. He left and never came back.

Today March 2nd a technician came over after calling twenty times and fixed the problem. Remember I order the home security system well I never received it and when I called Comcast again they said they would look into it. When I spoke with the supervisor about the missed appointment he told me they would not charge me installation, the woman at Comcast that I just spoke with told me it was a valid charge. If they do not resolve this and quit charging me for service I am not receiving I am going to contact the Public Utilities commission.

Comment (0)

My service is working except for the CBS station (809). I called 1-800-comcast to speak with a customer service rep, wanting just to speak with someone. I could never get passed you automation service. it just said there is a service interruption in my area. there evidently is not a service interruption since I have only lost 1 channel. this has been a very dissatisfying incident.

Comment (0)

Slow speed on my internet connection which got worse after a service call. At times almost unusable. Have tried a couple of times to get this solved (now three calls) Comcast's answer was to try and upsell me to another service a bundle of internet and cable. Support center in Philippines is next to useless, their solution was to have me download another browser and use that!!! put on hold forever and finally get fed up and disconnected the call.

Comment (0)

I have been calling Comcast customer service number since 2/15 attempting to place a disconnect request and NO one has been able to place a disc order. I am constantly referred to the retention dept and their line has been busy or experiencing tech difficulties and I have not been able to speak to any one. I want my service disconnected ASAP as I have moved and in light of this will never use Comcast again.

Comment (0)

Dear Comcast Xfinity; I'm writing this complaint letter to first inform Comcast Xfinity Corporate Offices of it's lack of Customer Service, the inefficiency in support services and the lack of follow-up and the entrapment of your service. As a result of these pratices, I have been charged unnecessary fees and late charges. I was told I CAN NOT downgrade the plan until the balance is paid. My services were terminated and I was still being charged.

According to the Comcast Customer Guarantee, I'm official requesting that ALL debt associated to the above account be dropped to a zero (0) balance and that the above account be placed on "complimentary" service status until this issue is resolved. Since November 2015 I've called Customer Service numerous times trying to downgrade this account. The downgrade is so I may bring this account current. I have request many time to speak with a "supervisor" with no avail. I was told a supervisor would call me back. I'm still waiting. Each time I made a follow-up call I was given a fraudulent answer or transferred to another department.

Comment (0)

I cannot get any cable use of my television. Only the local channels work. On all 3 tvs. Cannot get a telephone call through to call customer service.

Comment (0)

Can't get all the channels I pay for due to an error code XRE 03056. I'm unable to customer service on the phone I'm stuck. I found out its a common issue with them I don't know what to do.

Comment (0)

I cannot believe the absolutely HORRIBLE experience in resolving my billing issues. I returned all 3 of my cable boxes , modem and remotes to a UPS facility in Lancaster Pa (Centerville Rd ) on 11/27/2015. I called earlier to have service disconnected on 11/28 - the date I was moving. To date I am being billed for this service. please remove all charges and refund anything owed. It is nearly impossible for me to tell what that may be. I have acted in good faith. I expect the same from you. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years with your company. Again , absolutely HORRIBLE customer service , spending hours on the phone with your representatives who don't help me at all.

Comment (0)

A few days ago, about feb 8, our internet and phone failed. Calling Comcast tech support I was told I need new modem so at service center got new modem and also picked up X1 infinity equipment to install. Couldn't get any of it to set up so contacted tech support. After some messing around, was finally told there was a service crew working on problems in our area and to wait until they get it resolved. got text mail saying it was resolved and to go to web sight designed to activate our devices. did so and it reported it couldn't activate anything at time. Called tech service and was told they were still working on problem. Waited until later and got another text saying it was resolved.

In meantime, noticed, the activation page had taken over my home page on my computer so anytime I accessed internet or hit home button, instead of going to 'bing' as I had it set, it would go to your activation page Tried going through steps to see if that would clear but it would hang up on blank page saying redirecting. Called tech service to get equip set up and they suggested sending tech out. Next day, Eli, tech 2182 come and realized our signal was too low at sets for setting up X1. He changed splitter and reworked grounding of equip outside. Then added some equipment inside to get the signal up. After entering house, we split to bedroom and have a long cable going to living room area where it split between front room and family room.

He said we have too many splitters and I pointed out that was the price of the original tech some time ago, using only one cable to service to two TV's at the remote location. After working and getting our signal strength up at the remote location, after replacing one of our x1 boxes that was defective he set it up. And to my surprise, both tvs and the bedroom had pictures that were much better than we have had since we signed up for Comcast. We have obviously been working with so so but not as good as we should serve since we signed up. The pictures had much more detail and color quality than we have ever seen. This brings me to three questions. 1. Why wasn't our cable installed to get the best results our equipment is capable.

I never felt it had the quality we see when we see the demo TV's in Costco, etc. 2. Why don't more of your technicians live up to the standards set by Eli, who went the extra mile to be sure we could get the best service our equipment was capable of. He is a real credit to your department and I hope your company realizes it. 3. Why did your company suggest I enter one of your web pages that didn't offer any visible way to cancel it and it locked up my home page so I couldn't access Bing in anyway a I normally could before I accessed this setup site and it also caused my virus control to block Comcast so I couldn't access it.

Eli changed my home page to another site but neither of us could figure out what happened. I told him I would run a malware program and restore my computer to an earlier date so he could move on to other customers. After he left, I tried these measures but didn't help. I still couldn't access Bing and had to tell it to allow Comcast before I could access your web.

Anyway, I am very happy that Eli set up our system so it works much better than before but disappointed that I would be directed to a web page that messed up my computer, which had been fine before this problem. Fortunately, the next day, the problem seemed to clear itself without any action on my part and I was able to once again use bing as my home page without your web page taking over. Anyway, thanks and kudos to Eli for getting our service set up as it should be but shame on whoever directed me to this destructive web site and to those who originally connected me to Comcast with less of quality in our service that we should have been enjoying.

Comment (0)

I put 5 stars because I am 5 star hot. The network just let the f word shoot out thru my house. Comcast corporate offices allowing these networks to use your to use your pipeline to put filth over the airway is very base of you as a company. Why don't you be one to stand up for clean and right at least on commercial supported channels? If it was filth 30 years ago, its still filth today.you even allow nudity. These things take families unexpected. Why don't you look at whats right instead only the dollar. Anyway, to cut the filth wouldn't cut viewer numbers, maybe increase it. I think I'm going to cancel cable and go back to antenna.

Comment (0)

Well let me start by saying I have been a customer for 10 plus years. I want to bundle my phone and internet with you. I have talked to a few customer service reps and I am very dissatisfied. The amount I pay for cable TV is an outrage. My bill has almost doubled in the past 16 months. I have read many reviews about Comcast and they are all negative. I will be switching to Dish very soon.

Comment (0)

On 1-13-2016 talked to rep about lowering bill. Said my triple bundle would now be changed to 129.99. Received email confirmation for that. OK on 2 -4-16 called to report my phone was not working right. She set up appointment for service on 2-6-16. OK Woke up and checked my emails on 2-5-16 and received a confirmation email stating my triple bundle is now 154.99. All I wanted was my phone fixed. What happened? Why did my rate go up?

Comment (0)

I have been a customer for more than 35 years. Last evening Wednesday 2/3/16, when I sat down to watch TV around 7:30 PM I had no channels just an error message that the channels would be available soon. I called Comcast and was on the phone for over an hour trying to get this resolved. Of course they could not fix the issue remotely which is normal when there is a problem. So the answer was they needed to send out a tech. I was told they could send someone out today Thursday 2-4-16 between 7:00 - 9:00 AM or 1:00 - 3:00 PM.

I told the woman that I work and no one would be home all day so that would not work. Being a loyal customer for over 35 years I told her they needed to work something out for me to have someone come out in the evening. I was informed that your techs only work up until 6:00 PM which is crazy because I'm sure there are many of your customers like myself who work all day and need a tech to come out in the evening.

For me to lose time from work because of a Comcast issue is wrong on so many levels. So after arguing with your customer service rep. I told her I wanted to speak to a supervisor/manager. It took up more of my time waiting on hold for the supervisor to pick up and then when he did I had to go thru the whole issue all over again. He of course then put me on hold again so he could speak to a dispatch supervisor. When he finally got back on the phone I was told they would have a tech at my house between 6:30 - 8:00 PM tonight Thursday 2-4-16.

Not 10 minutes later the dispatch supervisor called me back to inform me that was incorrect as your techs do not work past 6:00 PM. So I was once again told that someone would be at my house today Thursday 2-4-16, between 7:00 - 9:00 AM. I informed the dispatch supervisor that this would cause me to lose time from work which I was not happy about. I requested to him over and over again that I would need the tech to be at my house as close to 7:00 AM as possible. He said he would make a special request to have that happen. Between 7:00 - 7:30 would have been great. Needless to say when I got up today Thursday 2-4-16, to wait for the tech to arrive I tried my TV and low and behold I had all my channels back. But I decided to wait a little while anyway to see if the tech would show up. I waited until 7:15 AM and of course no tech, what a surprise.

So I called to cancel the appt. I am very very unhappy with the lack of service that Comcast provides to there customers. This is not the first issue I've had with Comcast over the years, but it will probably be the last as I am going to look for a new cable provider. I'm sure even know I have been a loyal customer for all these years Comcast will not take this seriously and care that I will change providers.

I hope when someone receives this complaint they will contact me so we can discuss this matter further.

Comment (0)

In December of 2015, the sales person called numerous times each day making a push for us to update our internet service since the trial date of a year was about to take effect and there would be an increase for the 25 mh per second. By taking the package we would now get 75 mh plus some box that would allow us to get TV programs on our tablets and phone for just less than $5.00 more. So we went with the package to get more MH and not be charged lots more for what we had. The tech. who first came to install the box was supposed to arrive by 5 PM, then after several calls someone came around 8 PM.

He was very unprofessional as he constantly complained about Comcast and went on and on about the problems he was having on the job and even in his personal life. All he did was unhook our Direct TV of which we told him not to bother because we were in a contract for 2 years with them. All we wanted really was the internet upgrade. He said that was done at the office. I called and arranged for another tech. to come and maybe put the box on another TV since it was part of the package and we were paying for it. He said all we needed was a splitter and supposedly he fixed it but informed us that the box was not HD. He said he would change it but he did not have one on his truck.

He gave us his number and said he would bring one by on Monday. My husband called. He said he'd come by. No one has been by yet! Since all this work was handled at dark, it was a few days that I noticed the cable wires had been left dangling from the brick of our house. It was nicely attached before the techs had been at our house working. After 6 different calls to the customer service people who can barely be understood because of the accents, the background noise, and their lack of knowledge.

I have been given three confirmations numbers, promises that someone will call me, and no one shows up to reattach the wires I am asking to be fixed, tons of apologies, and told "no worries" , I am now finished trying to work with the customer services. It is a waste of my time and totally useless. I want the wires fixed immediately or I will be looking for internet services elsewhere.

Comment (0)

We have had nothing but trouble with Comcast equipment and service. The past month we have lost tv and phone service several times turnaround repair is too long and we get nothing but apologies which are not acceptable any more. Comcast is a disgrace and inferior to other companies your co does not stand up to your commercials.

Comment (0)

We are the owners of a senior citizen apartment complex, for the past week I have been told that someone will help us because someone went in and changed our services and raised the price $500. To date no has bothered to call us back. Horrific customer service and agents have no freaking clue. I hate this round around and the horrible service. I believe we should take our $5,500 bill and go elsewhere.

Comment (0)

I used to brag to friends and family how great Comcast phone customer service was, now that you have gone global I don't even bother to call. I just wait until i find a friend or family member who is able to fix my problem.

I can't understand the overseas people and their knowledge seems to be very poor If I ask to be transferred back to the usa they tell me they can't do that, Yet one time I spend 45 minutes on the phone with a gentleman from another country without success and he finally transferred me back to America. Within 3 minutes the lady had my problem resolved' just like it used to be.

I must also say that I still like the phone, cable and internet service, but the customer phone service is close to useless for me.I would change service, but my wife does not want to go thru the hassle.

Comment (0)

I scheduled 1 appointment to repair a internal signal leakage issue for my home cable connection. The "service window" was set for a technician to show at my house between the hours of 8:00 a.m. CT - 9:00 p.m. CT. I took the day off to ensure I was available to provide the technician with access to my home. I waited ALL DAY and called at least 10 times to determine when a technician was to show receiving consistent verbal responses from a customer service representative that a technician was still scheduled to come. At one point, a representative from Comcast escalated this scheduled appointment ensuring me a technician would show.

By 6:00 p.m. I called again and was told my appointment was pushed. The second appointment was scheduled for the following day, Thursday 1/28/16. My husband took the day off as well and we waited and waited and called and called receiving the exact same deceptive responses that 'a technician was scheduled to show between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. Both times a window of 8am to 9pm were promised. BOTH times no shows!!

When my husband finally called around 6:00 p.m. on 1/28/16 the customer service representative told him that our appointment had been pushed until February 4, 2016 without the courtesy of a telephone call informing of this as we waited an entire day, endured extreme inconvenience pushing other appointments even cancelling a few, My appointment that I made over a week ago has now been rescheduled by COMCAST without checking with me, the homeowner, for the 3rd time! THIS 3rd appointment is now for next week.... if they even show!

Both times I called Comcast numerous times through the day and was assured that the tech was coming .... all day long, both days I waited for COMCAST and no show. We weren't even extended the courtesy of COMCAST checking with me or my husband to see if the date was good for us. This is the biggest disregard of due process from COMCAST towards its customers as we take days off.... sit and wait for their techs..... all day .... and no shows!!! I was lied to by COMCAST, transferred to " supervisors" , transferred to the wrong departments, TWICE told that someone would call me back within a 1/2 hour to confirm when the tech was coming and no phone call.

I was told that on the first day the tech had been to my house and left a note, this was a complete lie as there was NO note on my door, and since we have had snow on our front sidewalk to our front door for over a week.... there were NO footprints in the snow to show that anyone had ever been to my house!! So this was another lie!! I have spent hours with COMCAST trying to get a manager on the phone, get an actual tech to get to my house and quit wasting my time waiting for them!

I have been hung up on, lied to, shuffled along for HOURS on the phone with COMCAST! I've spoken to several "supervisors" who promised techs would show up, been offered discounts and free services with no actual help or solution to the problem with my cable...just lies, false communication and t deceit.

We have an internal signal leakage which is not only affecting our service, but our neighbors service as well. Previous technicians have provided other service calls prior and have noted this issue yet failed to remedy this issue during their service call...noting they'll "write it up" when the solution could have been expedited on the spot saving months and months of failed connection issues not to mention us paying for cable service that isn't working properly over half the time. One last thing, my husband was offered a $100 gift card for inconvenience caused by the Xfinity Security Alarm system that was installed; the camera broke within a day, the connectors had to be serviced due to poor to no signals, etc.

That was over 5 months ago. He has called several times inquiring the status of delivery of this promised gift card and each time has been told it usually takes 90 days to be sent out...We are now going on 160 days. This type of poor customer service, incompetency, deception and lack of due process is unacceptable. We, as other valued customers, pay our bills on time and pay for services that are NOT rendered effectively. We demand a resolution and restitution! NOTE: THIS COMPLAINT HAS ALSO BEEN FILED WITH THE FCC!

Comment (0)

I have no service for the last three hours and I cannot find any Comcast telephone number that can be of any assistance whatsoever. I think that AT&T would be a better answer to my problem with your service.

Browse reviews of other Cable TV

Have feedback for Comcast?