T-Mobile Customer Service

Contact T-Mobile Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-378-4000

Upset? If you have experienced poor customer service from T-Mobile, the best way to get satisfaction is to register your own feedback using our complaint form. If you are a customer who is experiencing issues with your account, the best phone number for customer service is 1-877-453-1304.

Normal business hours generally apply to reach a live person at the T-Mobile corporate office by calling 425-378-4000. Their mailing address is 12920 SE 38th St  Bellevue, WA 98006. You can also dial 611 directly from your mobile phone to get support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the 24/7 hotline is automated. To reach a human customer service rep at T-Mobile, you will need to call during normal business hours 7 days a week. The longest hold times are generally at lunch and in the evenings.

Common reviews of T-Mobile are not good and include frustrating support, long wait times, billing problems, insurance claims, and rude employees. Often times the challenge relates to signal problems or issues understanding wireless account questions. Are you having a ripoff moment? Let us know.

T-Mobile Contact Information

425-378-4000

A-

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top T-Mobile Complaints

I'm a sprint customer forced now to be a T-Mobile, I currently work on a military base/Ft. Riley, KS where their very limited to no service with-in building. I literally have to go outside to make calls, text or facetime. I don't think its fair to have service I pay for monthly that can't be used. I'm not the only one experiencing these issues, all T-Mobile account. Solders & Civilians refer to T-Mobile as T-Maybe because of non-working service. If emergency was to happen I won't know of it until after work, total unacceptable. Rep at T-Mobile in Manhattan, KS & customer service solution was get a newer phone while addressing the issue of no Tower support for the area. Please assist with this issue.

I have been a Tmobile customer for o er 17 years. This obviously means little to Tmobile. I broke the screen on my phone yesterday. So, I called Tmobile customer care in hopes of finding a solution. This was not the result.

I made contact with a representative and advised them of my situation. The representative stated if I added a new line they could get me a new Samsung 22. I explained that my wife just left Tmobile for Verizon and got a new phone. She was unhappy with the poor internet service from Tmobile in my area. Therefore, I would not have a use for another line.

The representative sent me to a manager who repeated the same talking points. He advised I had two choices. Get my screen fixed for a trade in or add a line. I explained my frustration that if I was a new customer with a new line I would get the 22. However, since I've been a loyal customer for almost 18 years I get nothing. He replied that he understood.

I explained that if the two choices were all he had to offer, I would take a third choice from Verizon. The manager stated he understood. I advised the manager that i may come back in two years so I can get what is offered to those who are not loyal. I am currently transferring my old phone to my new Verizon galaxy 22 given to me free.

This store upgraded an unauthorized user on my account. The dealer (1890976) got upset when we asked to have the phone returned. I called customer service and the rep said the phone shouldn’t have been upgraded. They never even contacted me and tried to say the phone upgrade could not be cancelled. I want to make sure this does not happen to someone else

Switched back to T-Mobile from Verizon on Wednesday July 27, 2022. The cell service from my home is atrocious. Calls intermittently get through. Text messages don't always get delivered. I spent an hour and 20 minutes on the phone today with your customer service and then your technical support only to find out that there is a project to upgrade a tower near my home. Why wasn't this checked by your staff before they switched my service? And then when I asked to discuss this problem with a supervisor I was placed on hold for quite some time until the technical support person apologized and said the supervisor would be calling me shortly. it is now an hour and a half and I'm still waiting for the supervisor to call. If I don't hear from someone shortly I will return to the store and demand they switch my service back to Verizon. For what it's worth my account number is 983889638.

Disappointed,
Thomas Sandy

Customer wait time was 20mi, caucasian lady comes in minutes after me and instead of the next in line tmobile rep helped her first after me standing and waiting 10min before she even arrived. My first time ever visiting Mueller location in Austin, can say they cater to that community. When I finally was helped it's like the agents patience was thin while waiting on me. Agent name was Jaime. To be honest I don't know what has happen to tmobile across the board, the customer service!

I’ve been filing for a refund and transfer of lines rebate. So far, I’ve just been passed around the store staff and the customer service representatives, got a lot of promises of it getting resolved, but so far I’ve gotten to nothing but stress and frustration. I also am just irritated that every time I try to call and follow up they keep asking me the same questions.
So where can I file official complaint that someone will positively respond to and get the PROMISED refunds?

I have reported T-Mobile to BBB, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, as well as States Attorney General Office. I have also began a dispute with Credit Karma and Transunion for the Fraudulent charge that T-Mobile has apparently sent me to collections for. My account was closed in November 2021. I demand information on this matter. I am willing to take this case to a court room to fix my credit because I had no knowledge of this "charge" which I DO NOT owe. I need someone from T-Mobile to give me information on this fraudulent charge since you failed to send me a bill for this and no notices were ever mailed to me for this. I left nothing owing when my account was closed. An account that I only had for a couple days! I had Sprint before switching on November 3rd 2021 and the representative at your T-Mobile store told me I was to pay Sprint off before switching which I did! Sprint was completely payed off and so was T-Mobile through autopay. I have proof of all payments so this is FRAUD! Someone better fix this now.

I went in to my local store to resolve an issue with my online order, I’ve been dealing with online customer service for last 4 days about a refund that was not by choice also a miscommunication from T-Mobile online also but right now my formal complaint is about the store in Grants Pass Oregon . Customer service online was eventually trying to get the refund resolved as they recognized my frustration as to why this was happening in the first place and realized T-Mobile online was at fault. I proceeded to go to store as they said they can take your return and get with the telesales department to progress the refund process quicker. The employee at the store ( Bobby) , and manager was instantly rude and defensive about what I was informed by online customer service. I then asked him to please call as they put notifications on my account to process this request. He said fine I’ll call but it’s not going to happen. The online customer service answered his call , he then proceeded to only say hello is it correct that we are not able to take back online merchandise? She said yes usually it has to be returned the way it was bought he said ya that’s what I told her and hung up . I told him please look my account for notification about this and please try to help either way explain or pursue . He absolutely refused said this is the way I can print a label and that’s it . There was nooo trying to help or even attempt to understand the situation for me or the matter . I’ve never felt so belittle and disrespected by someone who is a employee let alone the manger the way he shut me down and didn’t communicate or inquire with online to find out more information. At this point I will never go to T-Mobile store knowing that’s how a manager treats the customer in any given situation reguardless of the issue . If he is in management then he should at least try and go the extra mile to strive for that customer walks out with knowing that they tried to help. Bobby Barnes should not be in that position if that’s his motto for your business. His arrogance was vivid and customer satisfaction was not !

after 9 months of getting a variety of different answers of why you have chosen you send an account I never activated back and forth to collections I have begged somebody to fix this problem and every time Iam told the problem has either been resolved or a ticket has been placed to have someone call me back in 24 hours (this never happens) I give up! I am filling a complaint with the FCC and the BBB

Home internet service is spotty at best. NO SERVICE at all on weekends or holidays. Have been in contact with many reps numerous times with no solutions. Last conversation in June 2022, they were to send me upgraded gateway, never happened. Just going to cancel and return to AT&T.

This cpany for a long time offered the 4 lines for a hundred dollars at month 1, was well above the 100 dollar promise and 2 ally phone's broke And I'm way more gental than others!

I have been a customer of T-Mobile Spence 2016. I’ve purchased about 11 phones. For the last year and a half my billing account has been wrong every month. I call over and over again and am told they will take over charges off. Then the next bill is over charging me again. I’m told then that my bill will be $185 from now on. Please get in touch with me immediately at 717-300-0759 Cheryl Pizzuto

Returned a phone have tracking # plus proof of delivery plus message guaranteed saying phones will not be turned off it is now month 3 still can’t find phone 1196 charge and my phones are turned off!!!

I’ve had T mobile for a whole year now and I’m telling you I had better luck with boost mobile in the 5 years I had them then a phone company that gets broadcasted on commercials and websites. You guys are literally the worst. The first 3 months I had you guys I had to fall every time I got a bill because it was ALWAYS something different and not what was discussed at signing. And then after that the pandemic was bad and I’m considered low income so i qualified for the broadband wireless that was only supposed to make my bill $50 a month. WELLLLL I called and called and CALLED you guys about it I was ACCEPTED through the company but because YOU GUYS couldn’t figure out what was wrong on your end no one called me back or helped me get it figured it out so I never got that. Now the last 3 months I’m calling and calling having people tell me things, promising call backs. The last person i talked to promised a call back and didn’t get one. SHOCKER. My phone I have through you guys has had THE WORST service. I call and call and have done the troubleshooting at least 5 times IT DOESNT HELP. My bars are either gone or wiggling 24/7. My calls are always dropped, I can’t use apps on my phone that I literally pay for unless I’m at home on Wi-Fi. I’m pretty sure I pay for phone service not Wi-Fi so I’d like to use my phone. I have 4 numbers on my account and I’m the main holder so I’m curious as to why my phone and service are always bad. I talked to someone a week and a half ago that told me theyd take $60 off my bill for all the issues. LOL GUESS WHAT? When my bill was ready she didn’t do it. SHOCKER. So I called once again and the guy kept apologizing over and over again and told me since I’ve called so much and that no one can get to the bottom of my phone he asked me what phone id like and that he’d send it out as a courtesy I didn’t have to pay for the down payment or anything just had to make the payment every month which was fine but since clearly no one at T-Mobile can keep their shit together. So I told him the phone and stuff, he asked my shipping info and that was that. I checked my account 2 days later to see if the phone shipped and LOLOLOL he didn’t even put it in. So guess what? Had to call and wait on T-MOBILE AGAIN for them to tell me that THE GUY I TALKED TO DIDNT EVEN TAKE NOTES!!! it states the days I called but none of your employees are taking notes on accounts AS THEY SHOULD BE. I’ve talked to 5 people since then and absolutely NO ONE has helped me. I get the “we’ll call you back” and NEVER get a call back. Because the man I was on the phone with didn’t take notes I’ve had 4 different people tell me they’d have someone listen to the recorded call BUT NO ONES DONE THAT EITHER. Never in my life did I think I would have this much issues with a global phone company. You guys are liars and kind of straight up trash to not contact your customers back and to make faster promises. Your guys service is awful and I will not recommend you guys to ANYONE EVER. Worst year of my life with this phone service. I can’t wait until my contract is up. Until then I’ll spread the word on how awful you guys are because NO ONE deserves to go through this.

Hello. I have 13 pro max that was purchased from
Sprint T-Mobile. I lost the phone on the 16tg of June and reported it as lost. I pay for insurance so they sent me replacement phone from their insurance company assurant. I have spent the last 4 days for many hours on chats shxcohone calls that were escalated and I could not get my phone to work . I have contributed to call and they send me through their procedures but the phone will not disk and just says call ended . I went to T-Mobile store at Rosedale mall in Roseville mn and they tried for hours with tech support for T-Mobile and they could not rectify this . I am still without a phone . I paid 249 for the replacement and I’ve had no phone service since June 16 and the iPhone 13 pro max I’m paying for and have made several payments on won’t work . I asked assurant for replacement oft his phone. They said go to Apple. I went to Apple store in Roseville and they rested the phone and said the phone is fine. Not an Apple issue. They said it’s a cellular issue . So this cannot be fixed . Apple cannot replace as not a hardware issue so assurant T-Mobile needs to provide replacement . I need help getting replacement phone that works. I need to be refunded the 249 dollars unpaid for a phone that doesn’t work and for all the hassle for me and multiple Apple and T-Mobile store employees that tried to get it to work too with tech support . I have no phone so you’ll have to read him me at work phone 612-432-8136. I am requesting my lease be cancelled without penalty , refund of 249 and for no service since June 16 until you cancel my lease without penalty . Free and clear dome with T-Mobile . No more payments, no balance dnd I will send you the defective phone . The T-Mobile employee believes this was a refurbished phone that perhaps was stolen and then issued to me so it cannot be properly activated . I will be filing a complaint with minnesota attorney general and better business bureau too .

I ordered a flip phone that I need to return. I have tried calling six times each time wasting multiple hours getting sent from person to person. Last night I received someone who now said it's too late to return which is ridiculous as I have tried for 2 weeks! I was also promised to call back that never happened.

My name is Philip Threshie and my T Mobile Customer # is: 44838
I have 2 phone lines on this account, #’s:

I have not had the use of the 719 407-1543 account other than a couple of days, as the Galaxy phone that I purchased has had nothing but problems. I worked with your outlet store in Fountain, CO where I opened my account. The phone was demonstrated to be faulty at that store, and the manager there at that time was named Paul, and he did his best for me, authorizing that the phone needed to be replaced on warranty. After 2 solid weeks of waiting with no phone, I had to physically go into the store to demand a phone, they never once returned my calls to see when I could pick it up or even inform me of the status. I have been jacked around since that moment.
This next manager at that store decided to deny the warranty claim and tried to pass this off by replacing the SIM chip instead of following through with the phone warranty replacement. That manager has been nothing but lieing through her teeth to me, total evasiveness by that store manager, That being said, the ‘repaired’ phone on the 719 407-1543 account had virtually all of the same performance problems, specifically a faulty touch screen, as it had before. I immediately went to your outlet at 1629 S Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80905 to turn in the phone again. To my dismay, I found the same inept and deceitful ‘manager’ at that store, and when she saw me come in she hid in her office, closed the door, never making any attempt to deal with my customer service needs. She would not give me her name, she is a tall latino woman and that is all I know about her. I turned in the continually faulty phone to them on 6/04/2022 and was told by ‘Esmeralda’, who worked with me to initiate yet another attempt to warranty the faulty phone again. In my presence, Esmeralda worked with me and she represented to me that the warrantied replacement Galaxy phone should be in to the store on ~ 6/08/2022, last week. Having heard nothing from them via my 920-2009 cell, I called and spoke to Esmeralda this afternoon at ~1:30. She could not tell me the status of my warranty phone, and seemed to not be able to access any information about it. She told me that she would call me right back with that info, and it is now 3 hours later and I HAVE NOTHING. AGAIN
How do you validate your employees engaging in unethical and potentially criminal activities like this? Treating paying customers like myself like this. It is now very clear to me that they are not intending to return a new and warranted phone to me and my next step tomorrow morning is to file theft charges with the CSPD.
I am a senior citizen and will turn 70 in April of next year. I have very serious physical disabilities, and have been hospitalized 7 times since spinal surgery on 02/26/2022, having been evaluated as ‘Gravely Disabled’ by responding EMTs in April 2022. It is physically damaging for me to go out of my recovery environment.
I have never experienced such poor & inept customer service in my life, I opened this account because of your superior coverage nationwide. I am a consulting Industrial Engineer and the 407-1543 number is my business line, and I have been losing business with my accounts because of your inability to provide me with a functioning service with which to conduct my business.
I want this phone, and to have this service restored to me TODAY. if you feel me.
I await not only your response to this CS claim, but immediate action, and I do mean immediate. It’s now well past closing and not one contact from your outlet at 1629 S Nevada Ave……
Philip Threshie
Customer # 44838

WAS LIED TO BY A EMPLOYEE!! AND NO GETTING RUN AROUND !!! AM OVER T-MOBILE AND THINK IT HAS TERRIBLE SERVICE!! BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND CAN'T MAKE CUSTOMER HAPPY WHAT A SHAME

ON APRIL 22, 2022, BETWEEN 9:50 AND 10:00 AM, I VISITED T-MOBILE STORE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, 2525 W ANDERSON LANE.
I WANTED TO PREPAY MY TELEPHONE ACCOUNT. I ASKED TO ADD $80.00 TO MY ACCOUNT. THE TOTAL CHARGE WAS $88.20.
SALES REP #:****272 SWIPED MY VISA DEBIT CARD TWICE!! THUS, MY BANK ACCOUNT HAD TWO WITHDRAWALS OF $88.20.
I REQUEST A REFUND OF $88.20.
IF I DO NOT RECEIVE THIS REFUND, THEN I SHALL NO LONGER BE A T-MOBILE CUSTOMER.
I HAVE BEEN A PATRON OF T-MOBILE FOR MORE THAN TEN YEARS.

On April 15th I obtained a Chromebook pursuant to a T-Mobile offer. This was no money down for something a month with the addition of a second line. I had one line $50 a month unlimited and there was another offer for senior citizens for two unlimited lines for $50 a month. At the T-Mobile store play indicated that my two lines would qualify for the $50 a month for 55 plus the $4 and some odd cents a month for the Chromebook receive a $5 deduction because they charge it to a credit card. My first bill in April was $200 plus after numerous phone calls and conversations everyone agreed that that was an error and it was reduced to basically $54 a month again in May my bill was $109 I called several times lengthy conversations and they reduce my bill to $54 ingredient was in error. On May 30th several supervisors called me and said this would never happen again. The following day I received a text message saying that my bill is $109. I talked to several people at T-Mobile who emphatically tell me is $50 a line. A supervisor then tries to tell me that the lines are different I've had the lines check my qualified people name just to plain ordinary telephone line. So he gives me a credit makes it $79 a month but I see that it's going to be $109 next month so I've got to go back to this entire thing the bill should be as it was

I paid on 05/29/22 $10 for a Sim and a $40 day plan, my number 786 793 5944, pin 993323. I restarted the phone and left but when I got to my hotel realized the Sim was not actived. I called your customer service and was told not to use my phone and after two hours it will be actived. It is now 11:17pm 05/30/22 and my Sim is not actived. I would like my funds credited to my card since I leave tomorrow for my country

Many lies

5 hours on hold in 1 day . Over a dozen calls and multiple chats. I still cannot get help. Hung up on by representatives and supervisors. Supervisor who says I’ll call back wait by your phone at 1am and but 3 am still no call.
I’m on day 2 call number 17 so far 2 chats 3 calls and over 2 hours on the phone

I went shopping for a new phone. I suggested looking at the iPhone 13 mini, I ask for an alternative due to its price. The seller didn't show me as many options as expected nor tried to compare the different models in more technical detail. I never get to compare the phone I bought with the iPhone I was about to buy. I do recognize that the seller did suggest different payment options. What bothers me is the lack of interest in comparing the different phones.

After that, he asks me if I want to transfer my data, but I decline. Nevertheless, a couple of minutes later, he initializes the process. That implied a wait of 45 minutes in the store and an unconcluded procedural. Then he proceeds to overexplain how to resume the data transfer.

The phone I get satisfies my needs, but it is not what I expected.

I do not have phone service as my LG device has been disabled & I don't have an alternate phone. I engaged in an online Chat with Team Mobile, however, I was advised, after 20 years of service with a good payment history & no active device installment plans the best Team Mobile will do is confirm that I can buy a new phone on an installment plan. No trade in offer & no commitment to restoring my phone service since they are shifting the responsibility to their "Partner" LB. I am flabbergasted, since it was suggested I call LG knowing full well that I don't have phone service. Never mind the quote on quote Partnership is between Team Mobile & LB. My only agreement was, & remains, with Team Mobile. I purchased my phone through Team Mobile, as well as numerous phones throughout the years of service. That stated I insist that Team Mobile is wholly responsible for my lack of service since they sold me the phone, & in fact, when I purchased my phone I could not purchase directly from a manufacturer as the phone(s) need to be compatible with Team Mobile's network. I need a trade in credit please so I can have my phone service restored & I need not be concerned with service Interruptions going forward.

Hi I was trying to make payment for my phone with no +14707469715 however I found out the service no longer on my sim n I can’t long in with my email neither on my phone so I can be able to make payment

Kindly advise

Regards

David

I ordered an additional line over the phone and then changed my mind and called back within a week to return the phone , I provided the tracking number and was given case# 317721645 to document evidence of the call and told once the warehouse processes the return of the phone i would be refunded the deposit and sales tax of $171.00 paid for on my credit card. I called a week later and was told the disconnect was not processed correctly and the return label that i used to return the phone was for a delivery address for trade in credit instead of return new equipment and it would require more research and they would call back in 10 business days and no one called back , I called again and again explained the issue and the agent advised the line was still showing as active on the active asked for a supervisor to addidt

I tried to contact Sprint Customer complaint via email and the link returned undeliverable. I have now been trying to register my complaint for two full weeks now. My email this last time read:

To whom this may concern:

I am very disappointed that I did not even receive an acknowledgement of my previous email and customer concern. If this is indeed the costumer concern department, then you've not done anything to help assure me as a previously loyal customer if over 20 years that you care about your customers.

I need an immediate response to my complaint or I'll have to take this to the next level of filing a complaint beyond sending an email reporting a customer service agent.

Expecting a response, and hopeful this was merely an accidental oversight,

Rebekah Tinsman

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Hi there.

I have been a long term costumer of Sprint and have never before been treated so poorly by a customer service representative of any kind, ever!

I have had tremendous issues with connectivity since moving our to the country almost 5 years ago. Every time my supposed "unlimited service" speed is slowed down, my phone begins experiencing extreme issues with connectivity. While it is been a huge inconvenience I have contacted costumer service after these issues arise every 2-3 weeks. Usually dealing with this issue sometimes for up to 2 hours, I two to postpone making that contact. Not until my date is reset does my service stop experiencing these issues including repeated dropped calls. Until this last week, I have always dealt with pretty good customer service agents until this last one.

When this agent told me that it depends on which agent you receive will determine the effectiveness of my service, I became concerned. This agent was coming across very arrogant. My suspicion was confirmed when the agent became rude and argumentative with me. Please pull up our chat and bring this to a manager's attention. This should NEVER have happened.

Not only did this person upset me, argue with me, and practically brag that moving forward Sprint will no longer help me with my connectivity issues, my phone no longer had service whatsoever. Not until I went through multiple steps of trouble-shooting for over about 2 hours time, doing what I've had to do over these past 5 years was I able to restore service. Never before hand I had such a horrible experience!!! I know that agent knew this would happen.

I live way out in the country, run a rescue ranch taking care of livestock, and depend 100% on my phone service for my safety. This should never have happened.

I've had agents promise I'd see a discount, as my service is so shoddy once the company's policy of slowing down service after a certain amount of data has been reached. I've mentioned this multiple times but did not even complain to corporate. I pay a ridiculous amount of money on my daughter's and my phones and expect to be given the appropriate level of respect and level of service. All in all, I've been a Sprint costumer over 20 years with only a brief break when I lived overseas.

I want to know that this customer service agent had been appropriately dealt with and expect to receive a response to my complaint.

You know as well as I do that the level of the hot spot service is completely insufficient for any level of satisfaction in today's day and age, and the prices demanded for that minimal level of provision is ridiculous. Add to that the rude costumer service agent and additionally cutting off my ability to use my phone at all is absolutely unacceptable. That endangered my safety and life!!

I know that the limits can be removed and expect this to happen after what I went through with this horrible experience with one of your representatives. I expect a response in addition to an apology and assurance that this agent has been dealt with.

Customers still have the ability to help build or hurt company's reputations no matter how large they are, but I do not want to ever have to do something that tarnishing a company's reputation. I only ever want to help build them up using my sphere of influence.

I hope this customer's concerns and complaint are taken seriously and with the utmost fidelity as I've seen the company and its service diminish badly over these last years. Customer agents are constantly claiming they care, but this past agent proved this is truly just a line in their script.

Seriously disappointed, long time costumer,

Rebekah Tinsman

I went to the local T-mobile store to ask a question regarding 2FA messages. The two young men working the counter were a) arrogant, b) gave me wrong information, c) asked for my T-Mobile userid and password, and d) insisted that my only option for solving the problem was to buy a brand new phone.

My account is a pre-paid one, and I just put $100 into my balance. I hope I can run it down fast, and then find a better carrier. It's no wonder people are rating their service "poor" if this is typical of the people running the stores.

Hi, tmobile, I hope you can reply to this. I got a text saying $248.40 was spent under my credit card on 4/22 while I was sleeping. Whenever I use my credit card, I automatically get a text message containing information like dates, time, and the amount of money. (That is how I set) But I am not currently using tmobile and have never used it before. It is not my friend nor my family who used my credit card or tmobile as their phone carriers. I haven’t lost my card and it is still with me right now. I called both my card company and tmobile and tmobile told me they need at least account details which the card company told me they cannot provide because they do not know it. The attachment below is what they sent me to send it to tmobile for a refund process. Could I please get a refund?

I am reaching out to you in regards to a matter that I am dealing with in regards to setting up new service with T-Mobile. Let me start by saying, that my family was a T-Mobile customer for 15 years and then we were persuaded to move to At&t which was the worst decision ever. On Saturday, 4/25 we went to the store in Independence, MO located at 17820 E 39th St S Ste 102 and was working with a gentlemen named CJ. We told him we were looking to switch back to TMoblie and what did they have to offer. He explained the bogo deal which was perfect. We would be adding 4 lines. Myself and my one daughter would be getting the Iphone and my husband and my other daughter would be getting the android. He also explained that the 3rd line was free. After CJ ran the numbers I paid the $120.00 activation fee. We then told him that my daughter would come back up with us on Sat evening around 5:30 to get the android phone with my husband. My other daughter is in college at University of Kanas, she was going to come up on Sunday and her and I were going to get the I phones. CJ stated that is perfect we verified his schedule and we left. We then came back into the store Saturday evening with my one daughter. CJ ported over the number from AT&t and it went great! But then this is where everything went downhill. He said “oh no we have a problem” He then proceed to tell us about the DASH in the computer system. Apparently when we were in the first time and paid the activation fees it stated that the DASH was 4400 IE credit limit. Now, it is showing 2600. That would then be a problem because we could not bring over the 2 iphones for purchase. When he even tried to use the 2600 it locked him out. So he called customer care. He explained that when we were in there earlier the Dash said it was set at 4400 and is now stating 2600. He explained how he ported over the 2 numbers already but that we would not have enough credit to purchase the Iphones. They stated their was nothing they could do. CJ then called the District Manager, Mike. Mike then worked to see what he could find out. He was at home so his resources were limited. He said give me a few minutes. He then called CJ back and stated that it looked like there were 2 credits that were possibly ran and that is what made it go down to 2600. Not sure if that was something CJ did or not. He told CJ to call back to customer care and tell them that. CJ did just that and again nothing could be done. At this point it is 7:45 and AT&T will close in 15 minutes as well as TMobile. I said I want to port my other numbers back to At&t, I am not going to have 2 different carriers. So my husband and daughter drove to At&t and the were there until 8:30 when they closed at 8 to import our numbers back to us.

With all the issues above, we still would like to come back to TMobile as we have had issues with the At&t spam calls as well as dropped calls. I am hoping you can work something out to get our increase in the credit back to the 4400 which was on the original dash and we can get service through TMobile. I will be going up this evening to the store and requesting a refund of $120.00 activation fee refund if we are unable to get this resolved.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

I decided to switch my cell phone service to Tmobile because of a "deal" they were offering. I was told I would pay $55 per month for senior discount and family plan. Two months now I was charged over 126 first month and now second bill for 96$. I called about the first bill and she confirmed my 55$ agreement but now second bill comes in.at 96$. I am stuck for two years because of the phones that came with the deal. Should never have left Consumer Cellular. Now I will pay $30,more per month.

I recently bought a phone and the phone that was given to me was not the phone I agreed to buy. I am having technical problems with the phone, it doesn't seem to be new. It's not right that I pay for a phone that might be used and returned by someone else. I need a phone that is new and that works asap, I used the phone for work and I cannot afford to have issues. I need help regarding this situation.

Mary Ceja very rude and disrespectful. She told me someone would help me and she never returned to help me out. She completely ignored me.This took place at T-mobile store 3SCD in Addison.

I visited you store in Sterling Heights, MI - located on Van Dyke and 14 mile road. I went in there to get my husband's new phone activated but ended up deciding to upgrade my iphone 11 to a 13 plus. I did asked to upgrade to the 13 pro with out knowing that you guys have a 13 pro max. Now had they been good representatives, the first question to me should have been for me to take a look at the display to make sure the 13 pro is the right one for me but that didn't happened; therefore, leaving me thinking the 13 pro was the best one for me. After looking over the phones, I realize the IPhone 13 pro max was the better one for me, so I asked if I could switch and was told no flat out no compromising nothing just no and if I did I would have to pay a 70 dollar restocking fee. Remind you I never left the store still there. I couldn't believe her response. So, once she tried to prove her point from another manager she called on the phone to verify what she was telling to be right to find out that she was able to switch me out to the one I wanted but they didn't have any. So, after all the attitude given, I decided to keep my old phone and go some other place that would service me better. So, I asked for a refund to find out that they wouldn't refund me my 30 activation fee which is crazy seeing how I have been a loyal customer for over 25 years with sprint and she wouldn't give me back my 40 dollars for the screen protector that I was buying for the new phone that i decided not to get. Now, I was told they weren't reimbursing me back the 40 because the package was open - well I NEVER told her to open the package and why would you until all transaction is completed. I left out that store feeling like I was rob out of my money. I called the reps on the phone and they reimburse me my 30 for the activation but what about my 40 for a screen protector that I never asked her to open that was placed on a new phone that I never got. I don't have money to waste and I feel like I should be reimburse for my screen protector that I am going to have to buy for the phone I order over the phone. Never again - I was never treated this way with Sprint never>

I’ve recently installed the T-Mobile 5G home internet device. When it is up and running it is a very good solution for cutting the cable from Xfinity.
However, the unit tends to drop the internet connection every so often for 10 to 15 minutes. This has happened almost every day since getting the device. I’ve been in contact with their customer support and after about an hour with them, all they had to say was that they were making improvements to their network and that caused the outages. I had done Google searches on the issue of internet dropping using the 5G home internet devices and there are over a thousand reports of the same issue with the device starting in 2020.
Some think it’s an over heating issue. You would think they T-Mobile would jump on tracking the issue to come up with a solution for the problem.
When you look at the statistics and status, all seems OK. But if you look at the send and receive data counts and do a refresh, only the send counts are incremented. I performed a reboot of the device and it seems to have come back online (even though it stated it was connected).
I’m not sure if the reboot did the trick. I will perform a reboot the next time it disconnects, to see if that correct the issue.

Charging me for a phone the store told me was free,I've been calling and been told the fee would be removed,it's still there.

In early February we signed up for T-Mobile’s Home internet based upon the fact their website showed it was available in our area and was advertised as being faster and cheaper that what we currently had. We ordered it through the website, but once we received the equipment (Including the 5G Gateway router, Synch UP Drive device & a set of headphones that were part of the deal-though you must pay for them in installments) we found that we were not able to get a strong enough 5G signal for it to be effective. We live in a small rural town, so we knew that was a possibility. It was disappointing, but not a huge deal.

The issues started with the return/cancellation process and then charges after the fact. In calling to cancel the account they couldn’t do it over the phone because we needed a specific pin to identify our identity…but since we only had Home Internet with them and not our cell service, we were never required to set up a pin. We were then asked to visit a T-Mobile store which for us is about an hour drive away. Once I arrived, I worked with one of T-Mobile’s employees at the store (who was awesome) to call into the T-Mobile call center to try to cancel our account. It took him and I together 97 minutes on the phone to cancel the account. We were transferred between 6 or 7 different people just to cancel a home internet line and a Synch Up drive line. Each time we were transferred the new person knew nothing about the situation and we would have to explain the whole process and I needed verify myself again. Since I had signed up for Home Internet through their website, everything also had to be done on the phone and the local store’s hands were tied regarding them being able to help us. Once we finally got everything canceled, the equipment had to be mailed in. After being transferred to more people, I was finally provided with a mailing label and instructed to box the equipment up and sent it back to them. The Gateway, Synch UP Drive (Which was never opened nor used), and the headphones were all put in the original box that it was sent to us in and I mailed it back. (I also created a video showing that all three items were in the box.)

At this point I thought we were finally all set. Fast forward a few weeks and we were charged the $60 internet fee for the month and then $110 for the Synch UP Drive and Headphones. I called again and this time, like last time, I can’t get any help over the phone from because we do not have a pin. So, I drive the hour to the same T-Mobile store again. A T-Mobile employee called in with me again and before we do anything else we get a Pin set up. I then have to hang up and then call back in with the Pin that was just set up. I'm told it isn't valid. We then must verify who I am again using the employee's code and are then transferred to find out about the charges for internet and for the equipment. We explain the situation and ask about the charges and are shifted between 3 more different people to get answers. Finally, after I ask to talk to a manager, I'm told that the manager is busy with another caller. I am put on hold again, so the person on the phone can go talk to a manager. this happens multiple times for 5-10 mins at a time and finally get told that they can prorate our $60 internet charge for the time we had the device in hand (Turned out to be supposedly $19 which is fine, despite not being able to use the internet). They also say that they will check with the warehouse to verify that all the equipment is there. They agree to email me once verified and will drop the $110 charge at that point. I agree. All told this time around is another 90+ minutes on the phone, plus the hour drive home.

It has now been 2 weeks since this latest trip to the T-Mobile Store and still no communication from corporate verifying that the equipment arrived (They verify that the Gateway router made it as we were not charged for that, but we are still charged for the other two items despite all three being shipped together in the same box) ... and still no prorating of the monthly payment. At this point between driving, phone calls from the T-Mobile store and phone calls from home, I have over 7 1/2 hours invested and have still been charged for things they agreed I wouldn’t be.

At this point I think we are just washing our hands of this process and will never do business with T-Mobile nor recommend them to anyone else. We were set up for Auto-pay so the money was already removed from our account, but I just don't want to waste any more time on this.

Honestly, the employees at the store itself were amazing, but the whole process to get anything accomplished on the phone is so much more difficult than it needs to be. If the purpose in making it so hard is a tactic to frustrate people into staying signed up for your accounts, it backfired with our family--we will not consider T-Mobile in the future.

It is too bad that the good employees working at the store have to be overshadowed by a really frustrating and crappy process.

Dear T-Mobile:
We have had an issue with one of our phones from T-Mobile. Phone number: 540-383-2690. The phone quit working on Friday, January 28, 2022. The phone will not receive or make calls. The message is call failed for both. I called customer service on Friday, January 29, 2022, and spoke to several representatives. I talked to a rep named Joe, he was wonderful. I had been on the phone for a total of approximately 3-4 hours. I made a trip to the Burgess Road T-Mobile store on Saturday morning (which is approximately 30 mins from my house). The rep in this store put a new sim card in the phone, which was recommended by Joe, after nothing else worked. Got home from the Harrisonburg store on Saturday morning and the phone did not work. Monday, I left work and went to the T-Mobile store again in Harrisonburg, VA. I went to the store that we initially switched to T-Mobile this time, the 33 East Market street store. The sales rep ordered the phone. At this time, I was with the understanding the phone would be in within five (5) business days. This morning, February 1, 2022, we received a text that this phone is on backorder. This means my husband is without a phone until who knows when.
All we were requesting was a phone to use until the new phone came in. I think the rep. would have sent us a new phone, but with a line charge, and a shipping fee. I do not feel we should be paying this as this is T-mobiles responsibility to assure their customers have service. I do understand to pay the insurance on the warranty of $20.00. That was explained to me.
Other factors that come into my husband not having a phone, is he is disabled. I work through the day and we need to be sure he has access to a phone. We are very disappointed with this service and how this was handled by T-Mobile. I do realize that we are only one person upon the thousands/millions of customers you have, but it only takes one. We are very disappointed that T-Mobile was not able to work with us on a simple matter as providing a phone or allowing us to switch to a new promotional phone without any charges. My phone number is 540-383-2735.

To whom it may concern.
My name is Dung Dang, on October, 29, 2021, We were enrolled to T- mobile plans with the promise that We will keep our old phones numbers, but it turned out, all my phone numbers were changed, and we were charged $105.00 dollars for 3 lines from my credit card, and we were not happy about that so the next day I came back to the store on 2990N Campbell aveste140, Tucson, AZ, 85719-2994 to ask for keeping our old phone numbers, but we couldn't, so we decided to cancel the service from T- Mobile and was promised that our money will be return back to my credit card, and it's never happen until today Jan,16,2022 with 8 trips back and forward to the store without success with many promises . Mr . Mark he is store manager spent a lot of time to deal on the phone for my problem, but nothing happened. He worked the best he can to deal with his own customer service and his own network without success. T- Mobile has been lied to its own employee and its customer. I was promised many times to get my money back from last October last year , and T- Mobile lost all my trust. The only thing I want now is I want my refund back, I feel deceive, lie, rob from the company that always said the best of 5G net work. That's is lie. I will give it 0 star not 1.

I called asking about the internet service for TMobile and to see if it was available in my area. When it was not, I was told that a MiFi Hotspot was an ample substitution for internet service, no mention of data caps or anything. I was actually guaranteed on the phone that this was a suitable replacement and even a better option. There is a 100GB data cap on this device and for someone doing work from their home (stated on call) I'm not sure how anyone could suggest this. TMobile then told me that I would be responsible for shipping this device back (it still has not been received) before they would cancel anything.

I've been a customer for several years and can't understand what happened. Why would a sales person essentially lie on the phone and say that 100GB is a "suitable" alternative?? Who would ever think that for an internet service? I'd love an answer.

the customer service they put you on hold for 2 to 3 hours

I signed up for T-mobile's wireless internet service in October and decided to cancel it in December. It was then that I realized i couldn't cancel service online or with the T-mobile app. I had to call. Waited over an hour to talk with a live person. Rep was polite enough, and cancelled the service saying I'd get a refund. All good. A week later, I got a bill in the mail saying that there were two monthly service charges applied to my account plus 2 additional fees charged because they were unable to charge my account. First of all, there should be no charges since i was told when i called that I would get refunded. In any case, even if I didnt get the last month's refund, why should there be two charges equivalent to two months' service charges? And now there are the additional returned charge fees of $15 each because my account and autopay to T-mobile have been closed. I called customer service, and this time, I waited again over an hour to talk to someone, then I got passed to THREE different people who couldnt help me resolve this. FINALLY, I got passed to the FOURTH person who turned out to be technical support who couldn't help me at all with a BILLING problem! It was beyond frustrating. The poor tech support guy tried to hand me off to another person at which point, the phone call got disconnected. T-Mobile's customer service phone support is by far the worst I have ever experienced with any business. After spending several hours on the phone, I'm no closer to resolving this billing error. What am I to do?

I want to make a complaint about a t mobile worker at the portsmouth blvd location in chesapeake virginia. He was black with a mohawk. He was very hostile threatening and nasty and rude. This is the location in shopping center with 7/11

On 11/12/21 I went to the store T-Mobile - 3fsv 8290 26 mile rd. Shelby Twp. MI 48316, to reduce my phone bill from Sprint of $144.28 per month. The people who assisted me were Shaw, Stephanie and Selma. They provided the Magenta Military plan at $110.00 a month with Auto pay. I said would the cost of the plan remain the same if i cancel the 3rd line due to no use. They said it would remain at $110. So we completed the purchase.
I received a text my bill would be $123.10 with auto play which we signed up for.
On 12/16, I went back to the store and asked why is the bill more. They researched and said because the 3rd line was cancelled. I stated if you explained it correctly I would have kept the 3rd line. Selma and Stephanie apologized and said they did not explain it properly.
I asked if they had a format and check off list to explain these options to the customers that they and the customers sign. . They said there was none. T mobile needs to provide certified training to the personnel. I am so disappointed, Now I have to spend appx $ 144 more per year.
I called Niki at and she could change to a lower plan for 121.00 a month. I said i will keep the plan i have.
Very disappointed with T Mobile John Dziwanowski

My family and I are Sprint customers. Happy with their service . Loving our phones . We are also a family of lawyers . Unhappy the merger went through . Unhappy we have to buy new phones which t mobile s own reps have said are inferior to what we already own . Furious T mobile is offering us only $200 per phone when they're offering $800 to buy ppl out of a contract . Unhappy the t mobile reps we have met are rude when we went to discuss the sprint texts indicating our phones will soon be paperweights . We suggest you offer better compensation or have the merger recalled.

First contacted them 11/27/21 to get in on the Black Friday special promos. Over 4 days I had scheduled appointments for a phone call to set up service (transferring 4 lines plus iPad). The first 3 appointments were not kept by the T-mobile reps. Every time I found someone new, that person promised to keep the appointment but did not call at all. The 4th rep promised to call and did, however she called over an hour and a half late, and I was not available. With each interaction, I stressed that I wanted to make sure I got in on the Black Friday, which was now Cyber Monday deals and was assured that I would. Finally the 4th rep called the following day. After a 2+ hour phone call, I was assured that everything was set up, however was informed that I would not get the "free" AirPods because the promo had ended--despite the fact that I had been trying to get set up for 5 days and, through zero fault of my own, did not. I was not happy but I let it go--until 12/4 and 12/5, when I saw that the promo was indeed still going on.

On 12/6, I received the new phone, accessories that I had ordered, and 5 SIM cards. I called T-mobile, waited on hold for over 90 minutes, and spoke with someone who agreed that I should get the promised AirPods, but could not activate any of our phones. She told me I had to go to a T-mobile store to do so. After work, my son and I went to our local store and spent almost 2 hours trying to get our lines transferred and activated. As it turns out, the person who spent 2 hours did not enter the information correctly; so, while I had an account set up with T-mobile, the account was completely empty--with no phone lines to be transferred, no record of the assigned SIM cards, no record of any interaction whatsoever. We were given the general T-mobile number to call to try to fix this. I spent another 1.5 hours on the phone with various representatives, including a supervisor, from T-mobile with no results.

We went back to the store, where a different employee told us to call the number yet again, after we explained that we had no luck with anyone with whom we spoke. So, today is day 11 since my initial attempt to switch to T-mobile with no success--and with literally countless hours spent in total, of aggravation, ineptitude, and no resolution. I fervently wish I had never attempted to switch carriers, as they apparently all are incapable, apathetic, and useless.

I been a customer of sprint ( T-Mobile now )
For many years and today for the first time I had a horrible experience. I contacted sprint through the app and the customer service representative did not seem to know what she was doing, I reach out to them because I wasn’t getting text messages on my new phone, instead of fixing the problem she did something to my phone and I couldn’t use the phone at all. She transferred me to another’s person and this person was rude and couldn’t fix the problem after all. I was on this chat for an hour and half and didn’t solve anything, they only made it worst, I went from having a working phone to a phone with no service. I’m very disappointed.

I can not reach anyone at corporate or customer service..I was at work and used the communication chat on line. It took me 5 hours to try and work out payment. I finally just gave up.

Very very very poor customer service. I get that people are young and it’s cool to not care about actually helping a customer when they should be helped….I get that.

Terrible customer service. They bounced me around and could not figure out how to get me a replacement phone or how to file a claim. Everyone was clue less. Long hold times and they could not resolve
My issue . The reps were laughing in the background when i called like they were not even working i said hello several times and had to hang up because nobody would speak to me they were just laughing. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I just wanted to get my phone fixed. Been working on this for 2 days! So stressed out.

The young man who works at the Shelton Connecticut T-Mobile store might no his job well but he should not deal with the public. To be talked down to by someone half my age and then call me a liar is not acceptable.

was a at&t customer, T-Moble said there was a rebate program for customers that switched over to T-Moble. i called them today and was told that i did not meet the requirement. Also called the store and they said they did not remember. The only reason i switched was for the $650 rebate. I even purchased 2 new phones from them.

Stay away from these people. I can see why they have a poor customer service rating. On my rating of them i would not even give them a 1 store.

I had to wait almost two months till I received a phone I was suppose to get the next day. I get paid bi weekly every Monday. I arranged for a electronic payment for the 28th. I get paid on the 27th. They made it for the 21st & refuse to correct their error. I’ve had nothing but problems since joining your network. Now my services will be cut off because your employees set up payment for the 21st instead of the 28th. I’m totally dissatisfied with how your company has treated me from the beginning. I will make sure it’s well posted to not do business with t-Mobile. You guys are truly dishonest

When we switched from Verizon wireless to T mobile we were told that T mobile would pay off our last bill by sending us a 500.00 dollar Visa card. We were told that it would arrive in a week to ten days. No card ever arrived. We waited another few weeks after being told that it would come but no card ever arrived. l

When we once again went back to the T-Mobile store we brought the last Verizon bill to show what the charges were and were told FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME that we needed to provide a breakdown of Verizon charges. "
They said "Go back to Verizon Wireless and get a further breakdown. What?? who had mentioned anything about getting anything from Verizon .Verizon wireless has not sent the information after many requests.

T-Mobile never mentioned this complication as a condition of their service when we first signed the agreement. No one ever said one word about providing anything from Verizon. We are extremely FRUSTRATED and OUTRAGED and disappointed by T Mobile. We have no choice but to pay Verizon Wireless directly.

We fully expected that T Mobile would pay the last bill from Verizon by sending us the Visa card for 500 dollars.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER. THIS WAS A BLATANT MISREPRESENTATION BY T MOBILE.

I had recently switched to a different provider due to shitty services. I called customer service to see about returning my phone that I was financing and I was told that the guy would take care of it and he would make sure that I wouldn’t get charged. He was supposed to email me with a mailing label and never happened.. then I was told today that I would have to finish paying for my iPhone and for a free phone with got last year. This company lied to me so many times it’s not even funny. They over charge you and tack on extra charges you didn’t know about. I don’t recommend them for anyone anymore.

I have spent over 8 hours over the course of 4 days trying to get my new phone activated to no avail.
I never had this issue as a Sprint customer before the merger with T-Mobile, and I've been a customer for over 15 years.
Please have someone contact me. It's ridiculous that I'm paying for mobile service I can't use.

Hello, Customer Service Team!
I just walked into the TMobile store in order to add a new line for my son and was asked to leave because I did not have a mask on. The store is located at 7519 11 Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11228. As per the recent update from NYC Governor Cuomo, we no longer are required to wear masks in stores. Please see the link below reflecting the COVID regulations being lifted. Can you please tell me why the said store refused their service to me not having a mask on?

I purchased a phone from T-Mobile at 4409 Chapman Highway stayed at the store until it closed, at the strike of 8 my phone was still downloading, so I was sent away without even knowing what my monthly bill would be, once I found out it was the 15th day of the only 14 Day buyers remorse period but when I called T-Mobile the agent told me that I could return it. I take it back and the Manager assured me that I wasn’t returning it and not to waste my time calling 611 because there was nothing they could do about it. either and Boy was he right now I’m stuck with a $195.00 phone bill that I can’t afford, a phone that I’m stuck with can’t trade it, sell it or afford it, all because the agent never got to the point of sale where you tie up everything, and give the final cost. I’m so hurt, and the sad thing is I really can’t afford it!

Raymond Bohn
900 1st St SW
Fairfax MN 55332

T-Mobile Customer Relations
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

On June 5, 2021, I received a new SIM card per my request to switch from prepaid to post pay.

I installed the new SIM card on Jun 6th. To my displeasure, I was given a new number. Nothing was said about this during my conversation with your representative. I immediately contacted customer service and was told that the number would be changed back to my preferred number somewhere between immediately and 24hrs.

It never happened. Today I was on hold for an hour and switched to another person. I endured another long hold and then was disconnected.

I request that someone straighten this out immediately. I also request financial compensation for the way I have been treated and my time. As a trainer, I am compensated $130/hr. I will leave this up to whatever T-Mobile feels is fair.

Prepaid number 763-843-5388

Post pay number that I was assigned without my permission; 507-400 5708.

Please restore my original number, which is 763-843-5388

In addition to the horrible treatment that I received from your representatives for some reason, the three people with which I had contact seemed to have a difficult time understanding my request.

Raymond Bohn

I have been trying to reactivate my business family discount since April 2020. I finally got confirmation that my request was successful and it would reflect on my next bill. I spoke to a representative on April 27, 2020 and was informed that my June bill would reflect the discount. It's over a year now and it is still not reflecting. I have spoken to multiple customer service reps. Some are helpful and tell me I'll get an email in a few days with instructions on how to proceed. Others tell me it's not their department and transfer me. I've wasted so much time and gotten nowhere. Each call is at least an hour and then nothing comes out of it. How difficult is it to reactivate the business family discount and then credit my account to June 2020? This is ridiculous that nobody at T-mobile can figure it out. It show I received it until February 2020 and then I had to reactivate which I did on April 14, 2020. Please take care of this asap.

Very disappointed on T-Mobil.. I recently purchased a phone and was also sold a watch which had a 14 return policy. I received my watch and had problems connecting it. Been calling them ever since and it got to the point they need me to go to a store. Long story short. The watch didn’t work so they decided to still charge me for it and there was nothing they could do. To make things even worse they decided to change my plans to a very more expensive plan and took off a free line they gave me as a value customer. And there response was there’s nothing they could do. How are you able to change things without my authorization and still charge me for devices you knew didn’t work for the beginning. So disappointed

After hours of messaging the support back and forth over numerous issues. He told me the was God and came out of left field and it’s kinda offense... I took a screenshot of the end of our conversation... it made me really uncomfortable.

I went to the HIghland Indiana location on April 14th at or around 5:30PM. I was looking to upgrade my phone. The African American female employee was pressuring me to buy some coupons for her son for $20. She was more concerned about selling her son coupons than selling me my items. Please send in a secret shopper that can prove she is selling coupons for $20 out the store.

I don't like feeling pressured to buy something. I left the store unhappy and wanted to report. I saw her asking another couple to buy and they declined as well. Thanks.

I went to store #237 in Ft. Collins CO. I started on Friday 4/9/21 to see what kind of deal and phone I could receive and they offered a good plan , cost for people over 55. I worked with the store and ended up with a free phone from T-Mobile. The phone I received from T-Mobile was defected and I went back to them and the same phone(2nd. phone) they changed over was defected too. I spent more than 2 hours each day on Sat. 4/10 & Sun. 4/11. I finally ended up with a Samsung Galaxy A12 phone. The person I was working with, was suppose to meet with me at the store this morning at 11:00 am. He came at noon, one hour late. Aaron the manager is suppose to give me a credit on my account is suppose to give me a credit on my bill for $100.00. Who knows if that will really happen? There customer service has been terrible at least. Can you image spending so much time as I did in a phone store.
Please help in any way you can and Thanks so Much.

First tried to sidetrack answering my questions thinking I was not smart enough to stay on mark. Then finally lying directly to me about billing. Somewhere in their scriptures it must state to, Never Admit T-Mobile is in The Wrong! It took forever but finally she conceded.
Now they still owe me $52.57 for that "Fine Print" that no customer ever reads because of the amount of time wasted waiting at tmobile store. You just can't wait to get out. Used car salesman tactics comes to mind.
They will never give you corporate's number so, be a bulldog and find it yourself. Don't ever allow a large corporation steal one penny from you. NEVER! So far I've regained $101. back and working on the $52.57.

One customer in the building at a time and when customers standing outside complained and there were several, the man in the business said if you don't like it take your business elsewhere so I did. If T Mobile wants to sell phones and service this policy needs to stop. It was the T Mobile in Greenville Michigan.

for being in a phone for 40min with the agent he told me that I’m pranking him because he cant help me with my concern. and threatened to report me to tmobile for being a fraud he just wasted my 40-50min on phone with that agent

Over charged by 200$ 5 different representatives said it’s on its way in the Mail. 1 month has passed and still nothing. After a 45 min wait they just told me a lie and said they sent it to the wrong address!!!

When my husband & I switched to tmobile we only had 2 lines and they were having a promo of a free line. I didn't need or want it but I was talked into taking it. When we left tmobile to go to sprint our original 2 lines were switched but the extra line was never activated so it did not switch over. Tmobile kept billing us for a 2 line acct at $140 a month and we did not realize it for over a year. Now after getting the run around for months bcuz we can't remember our pin# we are being told that we can't get our refund of over $2500 that was stolen from our acct. CSR ID#75068/Roselle was uncooperative and rude after I sat on hold for over 2hrs and told her that I was at the tmobile store previous to the call which took an hour. I was told to go back to the store and call back and sit there on hold until they answered again so that they could verify who I am even tho I had my ss# & security question. When I asked for a manager she told me she was one even tho I could hear her kids screaming in the background. She was completely unprofessional and would not do anything but keep repeating herself which only infuriated me further. I shouldn't have to listen to a recording for 2 hours on hold about how exceptional their customer service is and how they'll make me happy only to have the complete opposite happen when someone FINALLY took my call. If this is who their managers are then they need to find ones who actually help a customer and not run them around in circles. Especially when they've stolen thousands during a pandemic. I'm thoroughly disgusted. I rate ZERO STARS.

My family switched from AT&T to Sprint in 2013. We have three girls who, at the time, were in their teens. Sprint was the only company offering unlimited talk, text and data. With three teenagers, unlimited is a must. We have had excellent service, other than the occasional dropped call while traveling, until T-Mobile took over.
For the last few months we have had every one of our phones consistantly switching from 3G to LTE ( with one bar at most if we are lucky), to roam to no service at all. All of this switching goes on while sitting in the same spot in the same home and all in the same minute. It is constant. Calls are dropped just about every single time we make one. It isn't a particular phone as we are a mixed phone house (android and apple). It is most definitely T-mobile's problem. By their own admission they have issues with rural areas. We live, work, play and go to school in a rural area.
We have tried getting out of our service agreement with them because, again by their own admission, the service in our area is poor to non existant. They refuse. Seriously I can pay $25 a month for a land line to do what we are paying them hundreds of dollars for. Do not sign up with this company, especially if you live rural.

Where do we start? Ah, yes, day 1. Contact to obtain info before switching carrier service. T-Mobile support tram member confirmed, based on our location, we would have “good” service. After discussing plans and assured again we would have good coverage based on their maps, I switched to T-Mobile. The porting process for two lines took a long time but we were assured everything was done and new sim cards were being sent out. Received them two days later. Activation was not a smooth process and required lengthy phone calls. Upon completion I noticed both iPhones had only one bar! Things seemed to work until later in day with “No Service.” By following day, second day of service, we learned from family and friends that Caller ID on hubby’s phone was mine. There were also missed texts and calls. Some reported calls going straight to voice mail and yet no messages!! Had to use Facebook video chat using wifi to communicate with DIL due to poor reception.

By second week on phone again with TMobile and after troubleshooting and checking their coverage maps, I was informed they could not get a better signal. Mind you call we would get disconnected with them because of dropped call. I also had to tilt my head and hold phone a certain way so support tech could hear me. Only recommendation was a booster that they would submit paperwork. Nearly two weeks later, no further word. Less than two miles from home and actually closer to the cell towers I had to make an emergency call and “No Service.” Couldn’t even send text. As soon as I got home I contacted TMobile and read them the riot act. We were charged a $60 activation fee and billed for one month of service! I informed them I was changing carriers which I did immediately after hanging up. Once we were switched I got back to TMobile and informed them I expected full refund of the $60 activation fee. Rep only agreed to $40 plus he informed me that our second billing cycle just started and bill would be prorated for the few days up to canceling.

We didn’t come close to having “good” reception. I did find TMobile is using the AT&T towers in our immediate area which are about 3 - 4 miles away. Even AT&T sales blatantly lied about coverage. It took their support tech to confirm they would not have adequate service. I will pursue getting TMobile to refund all of the activation fee. Oh, AT&T and Verizon were not charging a fee!

We went into your new store in Brownwood Texas. They acted like they didn’t even want us in there and didn’t really want to tell us about any kind of deals. We have been with AT&T for 15 year and Me and my wife was excited about you coming to town.We was wanting to switch with y’all but the way we was treated I don’t think so. Because when I walk into AT&T store five people greet me at the door wanting to talk to me. I hope you address this problem and get it fixed because I would really like to try T-Mobile

If I could give 0 starts, I would do it right away.
I signed up for the family plan and spent $105 up front.
Then the nightmare began. I received an email that the service was activated but it was not.
There were no service. I call the customer service online and they asked me to go to store
with ID and original SS card. I did three times, my ID and card were scanned and they promised
to call me the next day. Nothing ever happened.
Whenever I call they asked me to go to store.
Meanwhile those thieves have stolen another $180 from my account and the service was still not
activated.
T-Mobile customer service is the worst that I have ever experience. For such a large company,
They seem to have a group of idiots online pretending to be some kind of Gods who reviews problem
but are not able to address a single issue.
I've passed the case to a lawyer but wanted to make my voice heard.

I have been trying to get my sons phone replaced for weeks. I have the insurance and paid deductdable

I've had service with T-Mobile for 6 months now. I live in the country along with 3 other people who get cell signal constantly with AT&T. I pay over $50 a month for cell signal I can only get away from home. If I did not have WiFi at home I would have no use for a phone.It's ridiculous to pay any money for service I cannot use in my home. I certainly cannot be on my phone at work. I will be changing carriers on my renewal date. Thank you

On 7/16/2019 T-Mobile took an unauthorized payment out of my checking account in the amount of $169.53. I called on that day and spoke with a representative Carlo and was told was a mistake and the money would be back in my account in 24 hours. It was not so I called again on 7/17 and spoke with Alex emp ID# 443625 and was told the refund was approved and money would be in my account. I call today 7/18/19 and was told that I needed to send a copy of my bank stmt for proof that the money had been taken by T-Mobile. I was told LIES by each representative. I am not sending in a bank stmt for something that T-Mobile did, I have been a valuable customer with T-Mobile for 15 years. This type of customer service is unacceptable. I am so upset right now.Please advise.

Bonita Porter
240-505-4676

I have been paying more that $70 a month for service and i had service in US, Canada and Mexico and in addition to that roaming data in many countries , today i spoke to one of your representatives and told me that my plan does not cover data in Alaska which is unacceptable , as i said i always had internet here in Alaska as i work on the cruise ships.
I'm extremely upset for this and if you're not going to provide the service offered return my money.
619-3948982

I bought a phone from T-Mobile pay over 300 dollars from it the phone will not recognize the sim card. Now thay won't me to send my phone off four two weeks I use this phone for work. I have had this about three weeks I think T-Mobile should replace my phone with out sending it out for two weeks if not I will never or recamind T-Mobile to anyone very desaponted.

I had a number from Tmobil and i changed for another company. I went a fisical store trying to unclock my cellphone, that i payed $300 and they they said that i had to call to 1800 to try to unlock, i tryed but they said they can not unlock my cellphone because i dont have more a accont from Tmobil. That's totally crazy because i payd for my cellphone and know i can not use it. Does't make any sense to me. i need a answer as soon as possible.

Went into the T-Mobile store to see if my phone would work with a SIM card because I was told by the previous owner that it was locked to T-Mobile. The man I saw sold me the SIM card and charged me the activation knowing it would not work in my phone. It was locked to some other company I guess. Then he told me that I could get a refund if I came back and asked for one or if I didn’t come back in like 10 days he’d refund it for me. So then I try to get a refund and this other man tells me multiple times that they don’t refund activation fees, and is being extremely rude and points out to another coworker told him about me. I’ve only been in once and never made any scene?? And I kept telling him that the guy who I bought the SIM card from told me I could get a refund. This went on until a manager or someone came and told me that they actually DO refund activation fees then continued to tell me that it’s too late to get a refund. Nobody told me there was a time period to get a refund. I assumed a month so I came in before the month was up. So because I couldn’t get my refund and I couldn’t use the SIM card or service that I paid for I just left it and never got to use it. Then like or a week or two later I got a charge in the mail for the data that I never even got to use.. and then it was bumped up to 81$ because I didn’t pay for it because I never used it and threatened to turn it over to the collection agency?? So thank you. I will not be buying or using from T-Mobile again.

Hello -

I sent a 7/15/2019 email and it came back as undeliverable.

Hello -

I am Jennifer L. Troup
219-916-9016 - TMobile customer around 15 hears.
339 S Mimosa LN #7
Bridgeport, WV 26330

I CAN'T use my phone to call (no internet on my phone under my plan - calling/texting only) TMobile for help due to NO COVERAGE, again. I NEED a person to look into my phone and help me, please.
I will NOT be in the office today/tomorrow (7/15, 7/16/19) - can you please help me. I have no home computer; hence, at library.

Please do NOT respond to this email, since I don't have a computer and let's rectify this immediately, please.

One will see in my previous calls, I relocated from Seattle, WA to WV early 2019 - and - at least 3 times I have lost my cell phone coverage and have no computer nor no other telephone (I have no TMobile account in order to "schedule a call back.")

It was going great, since March 2019, I think was the last time I had trouble. Operators have explained to me that due to no TMobile in WV I "share a tower" with Sprint I think?

I NEED to be able to use my phone if I have an emergency.
Last week, can't remember when, our electricity went out for a split second in the middle of the night, is that why?
It's weird that yesterday, I was able to receive a WV emergency message regarding "be aware of floods."

This past Saturday night, after work, I noticed "no cell coverage" but when I got home I powered down in the hopes it would reset it self and didn't. I had no usage of my phone yesterday, Sunday, 07/14/2019.

I can't have this keep happening, should I drop my account with TMobile and seek elsewhere?

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. have a great day.

I very upset cuz I can't use for to pay T-Mobile they told me that I had to use a check which I don't have none and I always use my credit card to pay my phone bill this is ridiculous and I asked them why they cannot tell me why

While I was incarcerated my wife had power of attorney and asked for the lines on my account to be disconnected. Tmobile said they did not recognize the power of attorney and instead of disconnecting the lines that were not in use, T mobile continued to bill me for months to the tune of $900+ then disconnected the lines and sent the bill to collections putting bad marks on my credit. Please help.

The Old Road, Stevenson Ranch TMobile store.
No one could even give me a free sim card after I added my husband to my plan, which I have had for 16 years.
No one could make any kid of executive decision. wanted me to wait an additional 40 minutes for the manager to come in. I had already been waiting 30 minutes for someone to finally help me.

Horrible customer service. Need to train your staff on servicing customers and not making them wait for over 30 minutes with 3 others before you finally get a clue and go and get another guy from behind the door to come off his break.

Slow Slow customer service. No clue on how to deal with customers. Train your employees properly.

Very disappointing!!!! and frustrating to say the lest.

yesterday afternoon call mobile to complaint about my statement cell not receiving per two month i bring my pin number and the person is a man talk me he need send me a code i don't now that i bring my correct pin and i now mobile is suppose sense my month statement before i talk with my lawyer or FCC complaint i need that problem resolve the person customer service afternoon to me have 0 ON SERVICES the phone number is 347 707 3911

For more than two weeks my service has been in and out, everything from my social media accounts to email and text. I've got full bars of service and I have made more than one call to complain. I am told it's the new BS merger or cell phone tower work (eye roll) So let me get this straight- TMobile over charges for their crap service and demands immediate payment or lose that crap service but the people who keep them in business YOU AND I get NOTHING when they crap all over us and our service. No partial refund, no compensation or credit for the weeks of terrible service!! they cannot even give an ETA of when this will stop and go back to normal. I have been with them over 10+ years and i am DONE.

I decided to switch from AT&T after over 20 years after a friend switched to T-Mobile and liked them. Why? I now have NO idea. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with a sales rep who told me I qualified for their "Switch" plan, and purchased a new iPhone XR. I would get $600 for my old 6S Plus, so would only pay $150 for the new phone over 24 months (6.25/mo). I also purchased a case and a tempered glass screen protector, which I would normally buy on my own, but the rep said if I purchased it through them, I would get lifetime replacement for the glass protector if I had it installed at a t-mobile store.

I was getting two lines, as my daughter is on my ATT&T plan, and they said she was eligible for the "Carrier Freedom" plan, which would pay off her remaining payment for her phone on AT&T. PLUS, she would get a $275 one-time credit for her newer trade-in. But, they said since this was one order, they had to ship both phones to my address, and I had to mail my daughter's phone to her since she lives in another state.

The rep said to not freak out with the invoice since it would not reflect the promotions since their system did not allow them to put those in until activation. ????? This should have been my first clue, and after thinking it over, I called back when I received the phones to double check the bill/promotions before I mailed my daughter's phone.

AGAIN, I was told that both promotions were valid, but they could not verify in writing until I actually switched; my daughter's ATT&T bill would be paid off via a prepaid Visa card to use to pay AT&T, and she would receive a $275 credit for her iPhone 8 Plus. Her payments on the bill would be $31.25/month. I would get a credit for my phone of $72, and I would pay $6.25/month for the $150 difference between my new phone and my trade-in. So my total bill would be $133.20 ($90 for 2 lines, $31.25 & $6.25 for two phones, and $5.70 for the accessories).

Well, there is a BIG reason they don't put anything in writing BEFORE you switch. It's because their offers are BOGUS, and they get you to switch, then hit you with a bigger bill. Luckily, I discovered this before I activated the phones.

When I got ready to mail my daughter's phone, I double checked the order, and discovered the screen protector was not the tempered glass one that I ordered, but the roll-on kind, so I called them again. While waiting the rep to check my order, I asked about the lifetime warranty, and she told me that they did not offer that; only the manufacturer warranty. WHAT? So, I asked about the rest of my order, since I was not told the truth about the screen protector, and guess what? I was not eligible for TWO promotions; apparently you cannot stack, even though TWO different reps on TWO different days told me otherwise, and that I had no reason to worry about having it in writing - it was all on my order - trust them HAHA!

I asked to speak to a supervisor, who was rude, and was told that I should be happy because I was saving money overall on my bill, which would now be over $150/month, not $133. I asked her if she would switch to a company who had lied to her not once, but twice, and could not provide ANY documentation until after the deal was done. She literally said, "you need to look at the big picture." WOW

I immediately asked for a return label to send everything back, and that I wanted my return order in writing. She told me that I would get that when they received the phones back. REALLY! They could send me an invoice for the original order, but not a confirmation of my return?? What a scam. So, I have to send the phones back, and HOPE I will get my $250 in sales tax back.

BUYER BEWARE. This company is shady, and does not honor anything they offer. DO not switch unless you get EVERYTHING in writing upfront. They should not be in business.

POOR and UNPROFESSIONAL: Customer service representative was terrible and not accommodating to me as a loyal customer for over 9 years. Then, when asked to speak with a supervisor initially stated "no" and then "why do you want to speak with a supervisor", as if he was interrogating me as the customer!
I'll be taking my business and my families business to another provider!

I have had a family plan for several years. Recently my sister added a line and bought an S-10. Over the July 4 weekend my brother and his wife both bought S-10 and added lines. Here's my complaint. The S-10 was on sale and the 256 and 128 versions were on sale for the same price. My brother wanted his and his wifes phone to be the 256version but the mall kiosk I do business with was out of them. They ended up selling him the 128 version. The reason they bought them is that the store nearby, not the kiosk, told us the deal on the S-10 ended July 4. That means we had to buy them that day. Even though the desired model was not available we hesitantly made the purchase at that time because we were told it was the final day to make that purchase. We like the service, we like the phone but find a dissatisfaction and shortcoming due to its not being a 256.
I have had my family with T-Mobile for years and we have bought several phones over the time and I am very pleased with the service. I recommend it to friends and have switched my sister, brother and his wife to switch their phone companies to T-Mobile. I would like to get this situation corrected if possible. My brother and his wife have already started to use their phones but he keeps telling me he is a little uncomfortable knowing he should have the 256 version.
If we were not backed into a corner by being told that the sale ended July 4 we would have gone to an outlet that had the 256 version in house. I also notice that on the T-Mobile website the deal is still available so I feel that we were misled by the store. I want to be clear we were told at the store that the deal was ending July 4 so while we were at the mall the next day we bought the phones at the kiosk in the mall, not the store. The people in the kiosk were very helpful and friendly.
I would like to see if T-Mobile can do something about this.
Marco Roberts.....321-313=8760

The store at northgate mall plays loud music all day long , that can be heard all through the food court and down the mall
Mostly drums the associstes hover outside the store in groups, talking loudly and acting stupid . So i would never shop your store

The T-Mobile service is constantly going out at suburban station in Philadelphia. I am about to dump my service with this company.

06/24/2019 my checking account was debited by TMobile for the amount of 55.00 dollars. I had cancelled the service before I was able to use it because the phone I had would not work with TMOBILE'S system. I know that I cancelled the service weeks before my account was debited. I am having financial dificulties at this time and have been doing all I can to avoid extra expenses. This Debit caused an overdraft fee and remove from my account funds I sorely needed. Wells Fargo have been a big help, but dispite a lengthy conversation on the phone with TMOBILE representatives I was not able to get the funds returned in a timely manner. I hope that if nothing else, by reporting this another person will get better treatment. This incident has made my situation more difficult, and it is due to an error on Tmobiles end. Yet dispite my efforts to convey my circumstances, I was met with indifference. Thankyou for your attention to this matter.

Jeffrey Bret Hall.

P.S. I have no phone but can be reached at caul0123@gmail.com

you high jacked my phone # from metro u bought out! scam artist, just so u can raise the rates. I THINK YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT! CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN THERE WORTHLESS DEAD POOL. AND CAN`T JUSTIFY THERE JOBS. YOU LIED JUST TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF ME U SAID SOME ONE CALLED TO TRANSFER MY NUM U LIED ONLY I OLD THE KEYS. BEWARE OF THE TAKE OVER!

Worst enternet network in the world . Never connect properly. Every time surfing if I open normal app. I don’t like T mobile . Plz don’t use this network if u want good enternet service .

I was told by several reps either in store or the phone that I would be able to get the S10+ with 0 down and use my current S10 as a trade in to avoid the down payment. I am on the Jump! On Demand program as well. Now I am being told I need to pay 170 plus tax to get the plus model due to not having enough credit on my account, which I completely understand. However 3 in store reps and a handful of customer service reps told me as early as one week ago that I could get the phone for ZERO down with my trade in. I have spoke to several T-Mobile reps these past few days who have not been able to help me. I understand the issue but YOU GUYS told me several times that the plus model would be available to be with no down payment and a trade in. Please make this right. I refuse to believe that a company would rather save 170$ that keep a loyal 5+ year customer.

I purchase an iPhone in December 2018, x-mas gift, I pained for the entire phone up front. Since this time, every month I have received my T-mobile bill and they have added an equipment charge of 24 dollars to each months bill. I have called every month to get this matter resolved. But each month it keeps appearing on my bill. I thinking T-mobile should have no problems resolving this issue but they don’t. Or maybe this is a simple case of fraudulent billing! Never buy a phone from them again. Pay more else where it’s not worth the pain.

My phone literally stopped receiving service to my house for about a week now and ive tried to get help with customer service but no one will help me or even answer my request. my bill wont be paid until my situation is resolved

One star is too many....I purchased two phones, 55 plus program and at the time, told them another line would be added. Now, adding line, I am told that is no longer available. No transparency, no trust. This company continues to change offers and DOES NOT hold any accountability to promises made or contracts purchased.

Try another company......this one isnt trustworthy

No matter how many times I change my daughter's number, an unknown T-Mobile employee is accessing my acount and sharing contact numbers with a friend who is subsequently stalking my daughter (who is on my plan). T-Mobile needs to find out who has been accessing my account an insure that this unauthorized access is stopped. I will absolutely file an FCC complaint if this is not resolved immediately.

Have feedback for T-Mobile?