T-Mobile Customer Service

Contact T-Mobile Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-378-4000

Upset? If you have experienced poor customer service from T-Mobile, the best way to get satisfaction is to register your own feedback using our complaint form. If you are a customer who is experiencing issues with your account, the best phone number for customer service is 1-877-453-1304.

Normal business hours generally apply to reach a live person at the T-Mobile corporate office by calling 425-378-4000. Their mailing address is 12920 SE 38th St  Bellevue, WA 98006. You can also dial 611 directly from your mobile phone to get support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the 24/7 hotline is automated. To reach a human customer service rep at T-Mobile, you will need to call during normal business hours 7 days a week. The longest hold times are generally at lunch and in the evenings.

Common reviews of T-Mobile are not good and include frustrating support, long wait times, billing problems, insurance claims, and rude employees. Often times the challenge relates to signal problems or issues understanding wireless account questions. Are you having a ripoff moment? Let us know.

T-Mobile Contact Information

425-378-4000

A-

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top T-Mobile Complaints

I would give zero stars but you don’t provide that option. My husband and I switched from ATT to T Mobil in August 2022 and purchased new phones as well. My iPhone 13 stopped working and I went to T Mobil store where we opened our account on Wednesday, Nov 24, 2022. I presented my phone and account information to the associate whose name was John. John refused to provide me with any I assistance because I was not identified as an authorized user on the account. He refused me to use the store phone to call my husband who is the authorized user nor would he let me use the store phone to call T Mobil customer service. He would not give me any help to determine why my phone isn’t working and wouldn’t even plug my phone into a charger. He kept telling me to have a good day. This was and is rediculous if you call this good customer care. I didn’t have a working phone to call anyone and he didn’t care. I did end up going to Apple Store who did assist me and helped me with my phone. There was no reason for your employee to treat me with such disrespect. I urge you to investigate this incident and assure this employee provide better customer service. The store I went to was in Waterford, Michigan. 48327. It was on 5121 Highland Road in the Kroger Grocery Store complex. I will not recommend T Mobil if you continue to teach your employees this type of poor customer service. I had no working phone and I’m a T Mobil customer which John did establish. He essentially felt stranded
since I had no working phone and he refused me to use a store phone to help resolve this issue further

The store manager Mae was really rude to me . I.bought a phone at t-mobile for my ex boyfriend and I returned on 11/11/22 and he should have been put back on my debit card but the young man that did the returned did not do it correctly so.i wanted it returned on my debit card they sent it back and I still have not got my return check . It is for 404.61 I went to the store and the where rude and told me to leave the store . I was only trying to find out about my returned .

I terminated my service by phone in June. My husband terminated his in July 2022. When I canceled I asked to keep my number, they said I had to go to the nearest store. I informed them that I had just had 2 major surgeries and a stroke and was unable to travel the hour trip to the nearest store and told them to cancel the service and I would get a new number. Fast forward to November 2022 I get a letter from a collection agency saying I owed tmobile $115.00, that they had cancelled the service due to non payment. From July to November I received NO bill no correspondence at all from tmobile, even though they had my address and our emails. Bogus charges!

I ordered a watch band on T-Mobile app the ordr was $118. I’ve called too many times to count been on hold for hours. I’ve gone into the T-Mobile store been given the runaround between the number that they gave me to call and the store no one will help. They said they tried to refund my card twice, but it won’t go through that I need to wait 10 more business days. It’s been around 35 days. I do not have a T-Mobile account or a pin #.

Last night, 11/30/22, WIFI went out at 5 pm and didn't come back until early 12/1. Ran Speed Test every 15 minutes for 4 hours 0 MPBS!
Nothing but problems since October 14th have spoken to their "Experts" OVER 50 TIMES.
Promises but little to know improvement.
Four times "tickets" sent to Engineers with pro ise would call with report - NEVER HAVE.

Im to drained to type your company is exhausted me wuth incorrect infi phone actung very bad slow seems no one honors there wordits been horriable

I called tmobile to inquire about what they offered with my lifeline/acp benefit. They offered a reduced price phone and service. GREAT! Since then,I donated my old cdma device to a battered womens shelter and I've spent WELL over 40 hours on the phone, email and text with them trying to get the service turned on, turned back on, and battling bills of HUNDREDS... then, upon contacting their corporate office, I am informed that they do not have lifeline or acp service anywhere in my state! Not enough room here to mention all of the instances of debuchery... like the supervisor who told me to "chill"... reprehensible

No complaints. I would like to let you know about customer service at your Pahrump Nevada store. My phone was stolen. I went to the T-Mobile in Pahrump. I want you to know how friendly Heidi is. I was distraught and Heidi helped me with my new I Phone 14+. She explained how this song worked and got me started with the phone. I returned to the store two days later with questions and Heidi helped me again. Mostly she was patient and answered all of my questions. I hope that this comment makes its way back to Heidi. She is an asset to your company. . D Butterfield

I was getting set to pay my bill. The website came up and there was a box that told me I could manage the settings for whether my information could be sold to advertisers. Great I thought. When I said yes it said I would have to sign in. OK I was going to anyway. When I did sign in, it did not take me that page. I had to search. When I got there at then end of the paragraph it said I had to log in. 4 log ins later, 2 robot bots, each asking me to log in and presenting me with alternatives that had nothing to do with my question, I got a "person". No additional help. She? kept asking me unrelated questions while reassuring me she was real. All I wanted was for me to be able to click a button that said don't sell my information. That is what was advertised on the front page. She asked me many things. I kept with my question. She asked me if I was getting scammed. That was not my question. She advised me to download the t mobile scam stopper link, that was not my question. I am afraid that after some time, I did get a little rude - always staying on the right side of the line then she finally gave me a link. This was a long and frustrating time with a t mobile real person chat assistant. Makes me feel like changing my service.

Replaced my SIM card due to sprint switching to t mobile have had no use of my phone for 3 days. Spent 10 hours one day in the phone with several IT reps as well as apple tech. T mobile says as long as I can make out going wi-fi calls it’s fine. I can not send or receive regular text messages or receive calls. Finally was offered a new phone at a discount then the next day they were not going to honor that deal they wanted me to send in my phone before I even received another phone. I have a sick mother who lives about 40 minutes from me and can not receive incoming calls. Was told to just go stay with her at one point, as if I don’t have a life and obligations. Here it is days later and still waiting for my phone that was to be over nighted. Was never able to speak to a supervisor constantly told “oh they are busy on another call” for 2 days.

This company is ridiculous. I received 2 phones via UPS that I never ordered nor do I have a T mobile account on 10/11/22. I immediately contacted T mobile to let them know. Jake said he set up the account fraud referral and gave me a reference number. I have called this company 4 times with no resolution. I receive a bill in the mail and a letter wanting to verify my ssn and get a copy of my DL # (not happening). Called again today once again and was told that I needed to send in a copy of a policy report. I wasn't told anything like this before. Every single time I call I get zero help, a sup or manager is NEVER available to speak with me.
This company makes me feel like the fraudulent person verses the victim of identity theft. It's ridiculous that I have been dealing with this for almost a month with zero resolution. I called the credit card that was compromised the same day I report the fraud to T mobile and my cc immediately helped me, sent me a letter letting me know what they've done for me and issued my new card which I already have.
what have I received from T mobile? NOTHING but a bill and a HUGE HEADACHE! AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, I CALLED THE CORPORATE # AND THEY TRANSFERRED ME BACK TO THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WHICH DIES NOTHING!!!!

I WANT RESOLUTION TO THIS, I NEED A MANAGER TO CALL ME WITH RESOLUTION!!!!!!

My first complaint is the service. My service went down around 12pm ET today, 10/27/22. I couldn't make calls or send texts due to limited to no bars. If I had an emergency I would have not been able to use my phone. Being that I am connected to home wifi (definitely not T-Mobile's), I am able to use my phone. I was a former Sprint customer and now since my account is fully T-Mobile, her comes the issues. My second complaint is with the customer service chat. I reached out to inquire about the issue as well as to get my account credited. I opened two separate chats, one with a Raybanleyi (something like that and the other with an Anaranielle and I could see where both reps read my chats but never responded. I have worked in customer service for over 10 years and if myself or any of my reps had done that, they would have been immediately reprimanded. Prior to having to move over to T-Mobile, I was a Sprint customer for over 20 years and never had a bad experience with customer service. I will definitely be looking at other options. Customers should never be ignored!! I included screen shots of the chat. Poor service, and poor customer service but yet they expect full payment on time, what a joke!

I went to the t-mobile Culver City store on Sepulveda on 10/15/2022 just to get a SIM card entered into my tablet that t-mobile sent me. Entering the store was a mistake. Instantly the young man Freddie , which he said he was the manager there. Starting telling me about a tracker I told him more than 4 times I was not interested in a tracker.,Then he goes on to started trying to push a tablet on me after he continuously kept asking I decided to get the tablet., He began to tell me that I have to put $90.00 dollars down I told him that I didn’t have the $90.00 to put down. So he began to ask me how much can you put down I said $50.00 dollars he said OK.? I gave him the money for the tablet. And after he took the take to the back and told that I can’t get the tablet until I pay the rest of the money and gave me only a tracker which I told him I did not want. He had a smile on his face when he walked away with the tablet. I felt so defeated and taken average of. Because he lie to me and took my money with no product. I left the store disappointed and they didn’t care. I called customer service right away and expressed how I was treated and taken avantage of. Customer service told me that they were going to send me a box to mail it back. It is now October 27,2022 still never received it. The manager Freddy on 10/26/2022 because I called customer service and complained about him and his unprofessional approach. I went to the store on 10/26/2022 after I received a call from Freddy to come and get my refund. Got down there to ret retrieve my refund only to be disappointed again by Freddy. He came up with saying he can only give me $6.00 dollars back . Because he’s charging me a service fee charge. I don’t know why I would be getting charged a service fee when I never took the tablet. When I called t-mobile the young lady I spoke to said that it was active when I never received. That particular store is represent a bad name for t-mobile by cheating the customers. I am very disappointed.

I m travel in out side country I don’t have get internet service maxsoure & solve my problem pls

Spoke with Dan at the Festival location and was told that they could not close out the account. I had the equipment and was told by customer service to come into the corporate location because they could not verify my account because they did not have my correct email address.

I asked to speak with the store manager, Mark. The first question that Mark asked me was did I have the charger.

Now, I'm not going to say that I received disparate treatment based on race but I will say that your team needs to be retained in the proper way to close out accounts and to work with customers.

Poor leadership is reflected downward to your staff. My old manager used to tell me, if you can't fire people up to do the right thing then you need to fire them.

I have had nothing but horrible experience with T-Mobile customer service. Almost every month I had to call T-Mobile to get my bill fixed and each time I was told the issue will get fixed but it never does. I am on hold with T-Mobile right now as we speak for over an hour. This is beyond ridiculous .

I went to T Mobile to get a new phone. I bought a phone and here is a breakdown of what happened.
!. Despite calling Consumer Cellular be the T Mobile employee, my old number was NEVER ported over.
2. I was NOT told if the screen plastic saver was put on the phone I COULD not return it. Given the option, I would have done it myself to be able to return if need be
3. I was NOT told if the case was put on the phone , again by the T Mobile employee, I could not return it. AGAIN taking this decision out of my hand.
4 When I got home and found my phone, I was reassured via text (for which I have proof) stating I absolutely could return the phone.
5 When I went back to T Mobile, the manager argued with me that I could not return the screen protector and case because they were taken out of the package (NOT by me, but the store employee) . When I explained this choice was taken out of my hands and I would not have chosen for her to put it on there if I could not return, the manager refused to process my return and told me to leave the store.
6 . I IMMEDIATELY called customer service and was told to take it to a corporate store and there would be NO problem returning.
7. I took it to the corporate store where I was told to by T Mobile customer service, it was a regularly store in the outlet mall. I was specifically told by customer serve that it was a CORPORATE store. I have the address written down to prove.
I can provide the text messages and the address to prove my case. I have never been treated so poorly by store employees before especially after being REASSURED IN TEXT, I could return the merchandise. I will keep contacting anyone who will listen until ALL my money is returned. Now I have to go to South Dekalb mall to try again. This is a total lack of communication and terrible customer service. I demand a response to this.
Stephanie R. Diamond

My children and I have been with T-Mobile since 2007. I have spoken to 60 + representatives and either one help me because of a $101 installment payment. I called on the 30 of September and the 1 of October and a customer service representative insured me my service would not be interrupted. Y'all always states that you a man of word but not. As you can see I'm always paying our bill on the 13 or 14 of each month. I not understanding why we can't get any help from the carrier that we have for a long time. My time is seriously important and making me look for another carrier is what they leave me with. I was promised my service would be secured and now my children and I going through a lot just for some help. Hope you all can help ‼️

Absolutely Disgusting Company. Originally opened account, asked, re asked and then confirmed that I would have service in my area. Payed overnight shipping. 2 new phones, 2 cell phone brought over. The 2 that were being switched over Never worked, Ever. Then the 2 new phone had No service! Could only communicate with T-Mobile. After 3 days of troubleshooting, I said this isn't working and started the return. Was told I had to wait for the return to process to figure out if I owed anything for 3 days of no service. Was told that when return processed it would automatically close account. Next month for a bill in mail for over 300.00$. called and explained what happened. Was told I had to wait until the final bill to have it waived. Was told to call in 2 months after final billing. Next month received a debt collectors bill. Called t mobile again and was told they could no longer help me and I had to deal with collections agency. Filed a dispute. Never heard anything. But kept sending bill for debt collecting . Had to pay account was opened in my mother's name and she was not happy. Terrible, Lying, Disgusting Company! I have screenshot of everything. All the ordering talking to agents and such as well as return forms orders , etc.

I was charged for the two months that I did not have service my service was suspended because my bills was wrong they were changing more then I was supposed to pay I try to talked to them but I couldn’t get a answer because I could not remember my PIN number and I did not have my 4 number off my tax ID because I was out off the country I’m very disappointed with the treatment I got from T-Mobile they had me on the phone for 2/12 hours for nothing at the end I end up canceling my phone line because off the treatment that I got from them

Hello, I am in desperate need of help please. Everytime I talk to a different representative, I get different answers. There was a death in my family, as my daughter passed. I don’t get paid until the end of the month so I cannot make payments until my pay. Which I always make payments when I get paid. I’ve really been struggling. I spoke to a supervisor last night & he assured me that he would watch my account personally & if it got interrupted he would make sure it is restored to give me leeway to pay my bill. Well my phones are suspended & I cannot speak to anyone, no one will help me at all. I have my daughters funeral & I am desperate to get help. PLEASE someone help me PLEASE. Attached you will see the conversation from the supervisor. PLEASE HELP ME.

We are trying to switch to T-Mobile from Verizon however T-Mobile is making it hard and are really making us rethink our decision. We placed our order on the 21st and we were told we'd have our 4 new phones and 2 sim cards for our existing phones by the 26th. We then emediatly pleaced orders thru OtterBox and UAG for cases for those phones and payed extra to have them here quickly. On the 24th we received an email saying that our payment failed. We called to get this fixed and were told the bank denied it. We have plenty of money in our account and didn't receive anything from the bank saying they denied it. We have large purchases often and never had the bank deny,. But they denied this small purchase? Highly unlikely. Not to mention we can't seem to get anyone on the phone from the U.S. We tried to switch to T-Mobile a few years ago and had the same issues and so we cancelled the switch. T-Mobile is making it hard to switch and doesn't really seem to care about new customers apparently.

After 6 calls, and most were mis-directed, only one representative was able to help me. Since then I keep receiving unsolicited messages. I am the President of an international non- profit organization. My phone and computer do not need your messages. I have reported T/Mobile to local regulators as receiving harassing calls from you.

I have never heard the words we cannot help you until now. I also was hung up on by the manager I asked to speak with. He was also rude and not helpful. I have been this behind on my account and have been trying to catch up and have had to talk to a CSR about every week or every other week and everyone up until today never told me they couldn’t help me even if just for 24 hours I was always happy with the help. I asked for my phones to be turned on for just 24 hours until my fiancé gets paid which is tomorrow and the CSR’s and supervisor I spoke with today did not try to help one bit and I was hung up on. Every other person I’ve spoken with there has said they understand times are hard right now and phones are important and have helped me out turning my services back on for atleast 24 hours or longer. I have been making payments almost every week for the past month and a half or so and I am trying my best. I make a payment whenever I am able even if just alittle amount. Im very upset with the service I received today and will be more than likely leaving tmobile after 2 years. Unless I am able to talk to someone who can actually help me within the next few hours. And being hung up on by a supervisor is not acceptable and they should not even be a supervisor when they treat customers bad and hang up on them. That’s horrible customer service! I have attached the last 5 payments I’ve made.. look at the dates not very long in between so yes I have been trying my hardest and am doing the best I can right now. The customer service I received today made my depression and anxiety 10x worse

I need a manger in the corporate office to give me a call

Billing and questions concerning activating phone service or upgrading use to be so easy without any complications. Now billing and customer service is poor. The chat sessions are no help at all. Too many excuses for for not correcting issues. When you call Sprint/T mobile the same issues. I've been with Sprint since 2003 but can't wait to end my contract agreements.

Ordered on 9/18/2022 online and saw the phone charges were more then what was shown on the initial screens immediately on 9/19/2022 but Tmobile would not cancel the order. In fact she just hang up on me when the 2nd time I called.

Where do I begin, my cellphone is currently disconnected because I can't pay make a minimum of $8,000.00 out of my $10,000.00 balance (don't have exact amount) I am outraged by the way this family account has been handled from the beginning when my ex-husband Juan A Villa called and informed your customer service department that our son was begin deployed to Africa for active Military services and needed help selecting the best plan or plan options for him. Please take a look at our account. Main phone # 's are 312-545-1324 (Juan villa) and 312-446-8348 (Cecilia Martinez) there are several notes of numerous conversations Juan Villa has had with reps and supervisor and dept managers.

I need someone to help us! I can not believe we are being treated this way, I am very close to contacting Telemundo and ABC News regarding this outrage. We were told the charges are so HIGH because he is roaming in Africa.

\

The service a t-mobile located at 8001 Villa La Jolla Dr. STE 8879 La Jolla, CA 92037 is my worst experience of my life! Both my wife and I switched our service over from Verizon 10 monthe ago and are just now getting our billing straightened out. The promotion that was given to us at the time of the purchase of our new I-phone 13 was a third phone for free and just taken away from us and canced with the store telling us that they made a mistake. That is the total issue that I have with this store, everything about it is a mistake! It isn't a corperate store and I only found that our by going to another store in Clailremont and getting much better service.
Michael Stafford

Very frustrated and unhappy with the crappy coverage from t-mobile. This is exactly what I expected when I heard they bought out sprint. My wife's family have had t-mobile for many years and they always had mobile connection issues. We, on the other hand always had service where they didn't. Now, we have the same crap coverage t-mobile is known for in the N.W. If any of those in charge at t-mobile were paying for cable and they only got some channels some of the time and constant streaming issues or if their car worked 2/3 of the time but not the rest would they be happy about paying every month?! I pay for a service and since the buyout this service has declined steadily with no end in sight. When is this going to change? When is it going to get better? I've even been told I need a new phone. Why should I pay a penny for that if it wasn't an issue before? Tired of placating answers! I think t-mobile should only charge or get 1/2 of the monthly bill till the service they offer is worth the price.

Past 6 months facing several problems like signal internet and voice. Many time brought this t mobile but no action. Problem is going on . In security duties the mobile has an important role. Please resolve the issue. We r paying bill on time last many years. I talk to 611 on phone many times
ZAHOOR kiani

T- mobile account # 983047586 (7) lines

Miss leading by T-Mobile sales representatives in regards to;
a) Keep and Switch promotion resulting from switching form different carrier
(from Verizon)
b) Monthly service charges
c) charging for monthly service before transferring the ported numbers and activating of the service for all lines and adding a late fees
Over charged
a) monthly service overcharged more than what was offered at the time of signing
b) charging away more than the sales tax, claiming that the extra charges will be credit back to the account by the sales person (twice).

They drafted funds out of my account before the due date. Spoke to different representatives and they all tell me different things the training it not correct they need to be retrained.

called and did live chat still on hold on your site you agent keeps hanging up me and your phone and online customer support does not address issues my phone keeps going out for no apparent reason but my husbands does not and does your company support workers whom do this to customers??? No excuse

We signed up for T-Mobile internet. After 2 days we could not get a signal so we cancelled our service within the 15 days and sent our modem/router back. 2 days after cancelling we had $50 billed to our credit card. We would like it returned to our card. We keep getting people we can’t understand and not sure if our problem is being taken care of properly.

I was charged a $35 suppport fee for a pick up in store that said tmobile is having dissculties please head to and gave me store well surprise.Order didt go through and they charged me $35 support not my fault your systems dont work ill pay taxes nor support you owe me $35

I purchased T-Mobile prepaid on Aug 5, 2022. The price include the SIM card and one month service. I asked to transfer my existing phone number from Boost Mobile. The employee at the T Moile store (205 North Maple Rd, Ann Arbor, Michigan) activated the phone for me. I made a phone call and it worked, the internet did not work at the time and the employee told me just wait an hour or two and should work. This is my back up phone and only on Aug 10th I found the phone activation was not successful (due to not able to port over the existing number because I cancelled Boost service before I activate with T-Mobile).

I called customer service multiple times and was given different information, some suggest to wait while other told me need to get a new SIM card. I went to the store twice and was not very helpful. In the end, I purchased a whole new SIM and paid another monthly service fee. I don't think this is fair. If the number can not be port over, T mobile should just assign me a new number, not asking me to pay for a new number. Even if I must buy another SIM card, they should still try to port my paid service to this new SIM card instead of just waste the previous paid month (totally unused). Worst is I wasted many hours from the conflicting information I received from various T mobile service representatives.

I hope this can forward to T-Mobile management for action.

I am an old customer with t mobile
And lately I fill that my loyalty to t mobile
Is no appreciate at all
What tipped me off was your advertisement that you giving Samsung plip for free.
After I called I was notified that it is for new customers or for new line

Si practically I am being punished becouse I am an old loyal customer who pay in time all the time

Well sorry in my opinion old paying customer is better then new unnone customer

.so my options are clear be a new customer or go to Verizon after I get from you the phone let them pay for it and your contract as well

Let me know what do you think

I had to call the customer service number for a billing issue. While I was on the phone, the representative said since I had been a loyal customer since 2013, they were offering me a free Samsung S22. All I had to do was pay the shipping and taxes right then and return my old phone which was in perfect working condition. I returned my phone in the package they provided. Three months later I am being billed for the phone. I got on the customer chat (which is horrible it kept disconnecting me and I would have to explain over and over again what my issue was). They then proceed to tell me that my phone was damage and I am now stuck in a 2 year contract with them paying $34 dollars a month. I then asked for a picture of the device being damaged and was told they couldn't send me a picture. I told the CSR I couldn't afford the $34 a month and that is the only reason I went with the free device because my old phone was working fine. CSR then says "Let me connect you to our Order support team who might be able to help you with the issue of the credit of the device. It may take sometime, Meanwhile, Please stay connected to the chat." I have now been trying to get this resolved for over 2 hours. I am sure I am not the only person that they trap in to a 2 year contract with this process. As soon as I get my income tax next year, I am paying off the phone and leaving this horrible company. Being loyal to a company for years, always paying on time and this is how I get treated. Sad that a multi billion dollar corporation treats the common person this way.

Rude customer service at the Pleasant Hill, CA store on Contra Costa Blvd. Employee whose name is Anthony was very apathetic to my concerns and demonstrated a poor attitude. He did not seem interested in resolving my problem but instead got on the defensive when questioned.

I'm a sprint customer forced now to be a T-Mobile, I currently work on a military base/Ft. Riley, KS where their very limited to no service with-in building. I literally have to go outside to make calls, text or facetime. I don't think its fair to have service I pay for monthly that can't be used. I'm not the only one experiencing these issues, all T-Mobile account. Solders & Civilians refer to T-Mobile as T-Maybe because of non-working service. If emergency was to happen I won't know of it until after work, total unacceptable. Rep at T-Mobile in Manhattan, KS & customer service solution was get a newer phone while addressing the issue of no Tower support for the area. Please assist with this issue.

I have been a Tmobile customer for o er 17 years. This obviously means little to Tmobile. I broke the screen on my phone yesterday. So, I called Tmobile customer care in hopes of finding a solution. This was not the result.

I made contact with a representative and advised them of my situation. The representative stated if I added a new line they could get me a new Samsung 22. I explained that my wife just left Tmobile for Verizon and got a new phone. She was unhappy with the poor internet service from Tmobile in my area. Therefore, I would not have a use for another line.

The representative sent me to a manager who repeated the same talking points. He advised I had two choices. Get my screen fixed for a trade in or add a line. I explained my frustration that if I was a new customer with a new line I would get the 22. However, since I've been a loyal customer for almost 18 years I get nothing. He replied that he understood.

I explained that if the two choices were all he had to offer, I would take a third choice from Verizon. The manager stated he understood. I advised the manager that i may come back in two years so I can get what is offered to those who are not loyal. I am currently transferring my old phone to my new Verizon galaxy 22 given to me free.

This store upgraded an unauthorized user on my account. The dealer (1890976) got upset when we asked to have the phone returned. I called customer service and the rep said the phone shouldn’t have been upgraded. They never even contacted me and tried to say the phone upgrade could not be cancelled. I want to make sure this does not happen to someone else

Switched back to T-Mobile from Verizon on Wednesday July 27, 2022. The cell service from my home is atrocious. Calls intermittently get through. Text messages don't always get delivered. I spent an hour and 20 minutes on the phone today with your customer service and then your technical support only to find out that there is a project to upgrade a tower near my home. Why wasn't this checked by your staff before they switched my service? And then when I asked to discuss this problem with a supervisor I was placed on hold for quite some time until the technical support person apologized and said the supervisor would be calling me shortly. it is now an hour and a half and I'm still waiting for the supervisor to call. If I don't hear from someone shortly I will return to the store and demand they switch my service back to Verizon. For what it's worth my account number is 983889638.

Disappointed,
Thomas Sandy

Customer wait time was 20mi, caucasian lady comes in minutes after me and instead of the next in line tmobile rep helped her first after me standing and waiting 10min before she even arrived. My first time ever visiting Mueller location in Austin, can say they cater to that community. When I finally was helped it's like the agents patience was thin while waiting on me. Agent name was Jaime. To be honest I don't know what has happen to tmobile across the board, the customer service!

I’ve been filing for a refund and transfer of lines rebate. So far, I’ve just been passed around the store staff and the customer service representatives, got a lot of promises of it getting resolved, but so far I’ve gotten to nothing but stress and frustration. I also am just irritated that every time I try to call and follow up they keep asking me the same questions.
So where can I file official complaint that someone will positively respond to and get the PROMISED refunds?

I have reported T-Mobile to BBB, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, as well as States Attorney General Office. I have also began a dispute with Credit Karma and Transunion for the Fraudulent charge that T-Mobile has apparently sent me to collections for. My account was closed in November 2021. I demand information on this matter. I am willing to take this case to a court room to fix my credit because I had no knowledge of this "charge" which I DO NOT owe. I need someone from T-Mobile to give me information on this fraudulent charge since you failed to send me a bill for this and no notices were ever mailed to me for this. I left nothing owing when my account was closed. An account that I only had for a couple days! I had Sprint before switching on November 3rd 2021 and the representative at your T-Mobile store told me I was to pay Sprint off before switching which I did! Sprint was completely payed off and so was T-Mobile through autopay. I have proof of all payments so this is FRAUD! Someone better fix this now.

I went in to my local store to resolve an issue with my online order, I’ve been dealing with online customer service for last 4 days about a refund that was not by choice also a miscommunication from T-Mobile online also but right now my formal complaint is about the store in Grants Pass Oregon . Customer service online was eventually trying to get the refund resolved as they recognized my frustration as to why this was happening in the first place and realized T-Mobile online was at fault. I proceeded to go to store as they said they can take your return and get with the telesales department to progress the refund process quicker. The employee at the store ( Bobby) , and manager was instantly rude and defensive about what I was informed by online customer service. I then asked him to please call as they put notifications on my account to process this request. He said fine I’ll call but it’s not going to happen. The online customer service answered his call , he then proceeded to only say hello is it correct that we are not able to take back online merchandise? She said yes usually it has to be returned the way it was bought he said ya that’s what I told her and hung up . I told him please look my account for notification about this and please try to help either way explain or pursue . He absolutely refused said this is the way I can print a label and that’s it . There was nooo trying to help or even attempt to understand the situation for me or the matter . I’ve never felt so belittle and disrespected by someone who is a employee let alone the manger the way he shut me down and didn’t communicate or inquire with online to find out more information. At this point I will never go to T-Mobile store knowing that’s how a manager treats the customer in any given situation reguardless of the issue . If he is in management then he should at least try and go the extra mile to strive for that customer walks out with knowing that they tried to help. Bobby Barnes should not be in that position if that’s his motto for your business. His arrogance was vivid and customer satisfaction was not !

after 9 months of getting a variety of different answers of why you have chosen you send an account I never activated back and forth to collections I have begged somebody to fix this problem and every time Iam told the problem has either been resolved or a ticket has been placed to have someone call me back in 24 hours (this never happens) I give up! I am filling a complaint with the FCC and the BBB

Home internet service is spotty at best. NO SERVICE at all on weekends or holidays. Have been in contact with many reps numerous times with no solutions. Last conversation in June 2022, they were to send me upgraded gateway, never happened. Just going to cancel and return to AT&T.

This cpany for a long time offered the 4 lines for a hundred dollars at month 1, was well above the 100 dollar promise and 2 ally phone's broke And I'm way more gental than others!

I have been a customer of T-Mobile Spence 2016. I’ve purchased about 11 phones. For the last year and a half my billing account has been wrong every month. I call over and over again and am told they will take over charges off. Then the next bill is over charging me again. I’m told then that my bill will be $185 from now on. Please get in touch with me immediately at 717-300-0759 Cheryl Pizzuto

Returned a phone have tracking # plus proof of delivery plus message guaranteed saying phones will not be turned off it is now month 3 still can’t find phone 1196 charge and my phones are turned off!!!

I’ve had T mobile for a whole year now and I’m telling you I had better luck with boost mobile in the 5 years I had them then a phone company that gets broadcasted on commercials and websites. You guys are literally the worst. The first 3 months I had you guys I had to fall every time I got a bill because it was ALWAYS something different and not what was discussed at signing. And then after that the pandemic was bad and I’m considered low income so i qualified for the broadband wireless that was only supposed to make my bill $50 a month. WELLLLL I called and called and CALLED you guys about it I was ACCEPTED through the company but because YOU GUYS couldn’t figure out what was wrong on your end no one called me back or helped me get it figured it out so I never got that. Now the last 3 months I’m calling and calling having people tell me things, promising call backs. The last person i talked to promised a call back and didn’t get one. SHOCKER. My phone I have through you guys has had THE WORST service. I call and call and have done the troubleshooting at least 5 times IT DOESNT HELP. My bars are either gone or wiggling 24/7. My calls are always dropped, I can’t use apps on my phone that I literally pay for unless I’m at home on Wi-Fi. I’m pretty sure I pay for phone service not Wi-Fi so I’d like to use my phone. I have 4 numbers on my account and I’m the main holder so I’m curious as to why my phone and service are always bad. I talked to someone a week and a half ago that told me theyd take $60 off my bill for all the issues. LOL GUESS WHAT? When my bill was ready she didn’t do it. SHOCKER. So I called once again and the guy kept apologizing over and over again and told me since I’ve called so much and that no one can get to the bottom of my phone he asked me what phone id like and that he’d send it out as a courtesy I didn’t have to pay for the down payment or anything just had to make the payment every month which was fine but since clearly no one at T-Mobile can keep their shit together. So I told him the phone and stuff, he asked my shipping info and that was that. I checked my account 2 days later to see if the phone shipped and LOLOLOL he didn’t even put it in. So guess what? Had to call and wait on T-MOBILE AGAIN for them to tell me that THE GUY I TALKED TO DIDNT EVEN TAKE NOTES!!! it states the days I called but none of your employees are taking notes on accounts AS THEY SHOULD BE. I’ve talked to 5 people since then and absolutely NO ONE has helped me. I get the “we’ll call you back” and NEVER get a call back. Because the man I was on the phone with didn’t take notes I’ve had 4 different people tell me they’d have someone listen to the recorded call BUT NO ONES DONE THAT EITHER. Never in my life did I think I would have this much issues with a global phone company. You guys are liars and kind of straight up trash to not contact your customers back and to make faster promises. Your guys service is awful and I will not recommend you guys to ANYONE EVER. Worst year of my life with this phone service. I can’t wait until my contract is up. Until then I’ll spread the word on how awful you guys are because NO ONE deserves to go through this.

Hello. I have 13 pro max that was purchased from
Sprint T-Mobile. I lost the phone on the 16tg of June and reported it as lost. I pay for insurance so they sent me replacement phone from their insurance company assurant. I have spent the last 4 days for many hours on chats shxcohone calls that were escalated and I could not get my phone to work . I have contributed to call and they send me through their procedures but the phone will not disk and just says call ended . I went to T-Mobile store at Rosedale mall in Roseville mn and they tried for hours with tech support for T-Mobile and they could not rectify this . I am still without a phone . I paid 249 for the replacement and I’ve had no phone service since June 16 and the iPhone 13 pro max I’m paying for and have made several payments on won’t work . I asked assurant for replacement oft his phone. They said go to Apple. I went to Apple store in Roseville and they rested the phone and said the phone is fine. Not an Apple issue. They said it’s a cellular issue . So this cannot be fixed . Apple cannot replace as not a hardware issue so assurant T-Mobile needs to provide replacement . I need help getting replacement phone that works. I need to be refunded the 249 dollars unpaid for a phone that doesn’t work and for all the hassle for me and multiple Apple and T-Mobile store employees that tried to get it to work too with tech support . I have no phone so you’ll have to read him me at work phone 612-432-8136. I am requesting my lease be cancelled without penalty , refund of 249 and for no service since June 16 until you cancel my lease without penalty . Free and clear dome with T-Mobile . No more payments, no balance dnd I will send you the defective phone . The T-Mobile employee believes this was a refurbished phone that perhaps was stolen and then issued to me so it cannot be properly activated . I will be filing a complaint with minnesota attorney general and better business bureau too .

I ordered a flip phone that I need to return. I have tried calling six times each time wasting multiple hours getting sent from person to person. Last night I received someone who now said it's too late to return which is ridiculous as I have tried for 2 weeks! I was also promised to call back that never happened.

My name is Philip Threshie and my T Mobile Customer # is: 44838
I have 2 phone lines on this account, #’s:

I have not had the use of the 719 407-1543 account other than a couple of days, as the Galaxy phone that I purchased has had nothing but problems. I worked with your outlet store in Fountain, CO where I opened my account. The phone was demonstrated to be faulty at that store, and the manager there at that time was named Paul, and he did his best for me, authorizing that the phone needed to be replaced on warranty. After 2 solid weeks of waiting with no phone, I had to physically go into the store to demand a phone, they never once returned my calls to see when I could pick it up or even inform me of the status. I have been jacked around since that moment.
This next manager at that store decided to deny the warranty claim and tried to pass this off by replacing the SIM chip instead of following through with the phone warranty replacement. That manager has been nothing but lieing through her teeth to me, total evasiveness by that store manager, That being said, the ‘repaired’ phone on the 719 407-1543 account had virtually all of the same performance problems, specifically a faulty touch screen, as it had before. I immediately went to your outlet at 1629 S Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80905 to turn in the phone again. To my dismay, I found the same inept and deceitful ‘manager’ at that store, and when she saw me come in she hid in her office, closed the door, never making any attempt to deal with my customer service needs. She would not give me her name, she is a tall latino woman and that is all I know about her. I turned in the continually faulty phone to them on 6/04/2022 and was told by ‘Esmeralda’, who worked with me to initiate yet another attempt to warranty the faulty phone again. In my presence, Esmeralda worked with me and she represented to me that the warrantied replacement Galaxy phone should be in to the store on ~ 6/08/2022, last week. Having heard nothing from them via my 920-2009 cell, I called and spoke to Esmeralda this afternoon at ~1:30. She could not tell me the status of my warranty phone, and seemed to not be able to access any information about it. She told me that she would call me right back with that info, and it is now 3 hours later and I HAVE NOTHING. AGAIN
How do you validate your employees engaging in unethical and potentially criminal activities like this? Treating paying customers like myself like this. It is now very clear to me that they are not intending to return a new and warranted phone to me and my next step tomorrow morning is to file theft charges with the CSPD.
I am a senior citizen and will turn 70 in April of next year. I have very serious physical disabilities, and have been hospitalized 7 times since spinal surgery on 02/26/2022, having been evaluated as ‘Gravely Disabled’ by responding EMTs in April 2022. It is physically damaging for me to go out of my recovery environment.
I have never experienced such poor & inept customer service in my life, I opened this account because of your superior coverage nationwide. I am a consulting Industrial Engineer and the 407-1543 number is my business line, and I have been losing business with my accounts because of your inability to provide me with a functioning service with which to conduct my business.
I want this phone, and to have this service restored to me TODAY. if you feel me.
I await not only your response to this CS claim, but immediate action, and I do mean immediate. It’s now well past closing and not one contact from your outlet at 1629 S Nevada Ave……
Philip Threshie
Customer # 44838

WAS LIED TO BY A EMPLOYEE!! AND NO GETTING RUN AROUND !!! AM OVER T-MOBILE AND THINK IT HAS TERRIBLE SERVICE!! BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND CAN'T MAKE CUSTOMER HAPPY WHAT A SHAME

ON APRIL 22, 2022, BETWEEN 9:50 AND 10:00 AM, I VISITED T-MOBILE STORE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, 2525 W ANDERSON LANE.
I WANTED TO PREPAY MY TELEPHONE ACCOUNT. I ASKED TO ADD $80.00 TO MY ACCOUNT. THE TOTAL CHARGE WAS $88.20.
SALES REP #:****272 SWIPED MY VISA DEBIT CARD TWICE!! THUS, MY BANK ACCOUNT HAD TWO WITHDRAWALS OF $88.20.
I REQUEST A REFUND OF $88.20.
IF I DO NOT RECEIVE THIS REFUND, THEN I SHALL NO LONGER BE A T-MOBILE CUSTOMER.
I HAVE BEEN A PATRON OF T-MOBILE FOR MORE THAN TEN YEARS.

On April 15th I obtained a Chromebook pursuant to a T-Mobile offer. This was no money down for something a month with the addition of a second line. I had one line $50 a month unlimited and there was another offer for senior citizens for two unlimited lines for $50 a month. At the T-Mobile store play indicated that my two lines would qualify for the $50 a month for 55 plus the $4 and some odd cents a month for the Chromebook receive a $5 deduction because they charge it to a credit card. My first bill in April was $200 plus after numerous phone calls and conversations everyone agreed that that was an error and it was reduced to basically $54 a month again in May my bill was $109 I called several times lengthy conversations and they reduce my bill to $54 ingredient was in error. On May 30th several supervisors called me and said this would never happen again. The following day I received a text message saying that my bill is $109. I talked to several people at T-Mobile who emphatically tell me is $50 a line. A supervisor then tries to tell me that the lines are different I've had the lines check my qualified people name just to plain ordinary telephone line. So he gives me a credit makes it $79 a month but I see that it's going to be $109 next month so I've got to go back to this entire thing the bill should be as it was

I paid on 05/29/22 $10 for a Sim and a $40 day plan, my number 786 793 5944, pin 993323. I restarted the phone and left but when I got to my hotel realized the Sim was not actived. I called your customer service and was told not to use my phone and after two hours it will be actived. It is now 11:17pm 05/30/22 and my Sim is not actived. I would like my funds credited to my card since I leave tomorrow for my country

Many lies

5 hours on hold in 1 day . Over a dozen calls and multiple chats. I still cannot get help. Hung up on by representatives and supervisors. Supervisor who says I’ll call back wait by your phone at 1am and but 3 am still no call.
I’m on day 2 call number 17 so far 2 chats 3 calls and over 2 hours on the phone

I went shopping for a new phone. I suggested looking at the iPhone 13 mini, I ask for an alternative due to its price. The seller didn't show me as many options as expected nor tried to compare the different models in more technical detail. I never get to compare the phone I bought with the iPhone I was about to buy. I do recognize that the seller did suggest different payment options. What bothers me is the lack of interest in comparing the different phones.

After that, he asks me if I want to transfer my data, but I decline. Nevertheless, a couple of minutes later, he initializes the process. That implied a wait of 45 minutes in the store and an unconcluded procedural. Then he proceeds to overexplain how to resume the data transfer.

The phone I get satisfies my needs, but it is not what I expected.

I do not have phone service as my LG device has been disabled & I don't have an alternate phone. I engaged in an online Chat with Team Mobile, however, I was advised, after 20 years of service with a good payment history & no active device installment plans the best Team Mobile will do is confirm that I can buy a new phone on an installment plan. No trade in offer & no commitment to restoring my phone service since they are shifting the responsibility to their "Partner" LB. I am flabbergasted, since it was suggested I call LG knowing full well that I don't have phone service. Never mind the quote on quote Partnership is between Team Mobile & LB. My only agreement was, & remains, with Team Mobile. I purchased my phone through Team Mobile, as well as numerous phones throughout the years of service. That stated I insist that Team Mobile is wholly responsible for my lack of service since they sold me the phone, & in fact, when I purchased my phone I could not purchase directly from a manufacturer as the phone(s) need to be compatible with Team Mobile's network. I need a trade in credit please so I can have my phone service restored & I need not be concerned with service Interruptions going forward.

Hi I was trying to make payment for my phone with no +14707469715 however I found out the service no longer on my sim n I can’t long in with my email neither on my phone so I can be able to make payment

Kindly advise

Regards

David

I ordered an additional line over the phone and then changed my mind and called back within a week to return the phone , I provided the tracking number and was given case# 317721645 to document evidence of the call and told once the warehouse processes the return of the phone i would be refunded the deposit and sales tax of $171.00 paid for on my credit card. I called a week later and was told the disconnect was not processed correctly and the return label that i used to return the phone was for a delivery address for trade in credit instead of return new equipment and it would require more research and they would call back in 10 business days and no one called back , I called again and again explained the issue and the agent advised the line was still showing as active on the active asked for a supervisor to addidt

I tried to contact Sprint Customer complaint via email and the link returned undeliverable. I have now been trying to register my complaint for two full weeks now. My email this last time read:

To whom this may concern:

I am very disappointed that I did not even receive an acknowledgement of my previous email and customer concern. If this is indeed the costumer concern department, then you've not done anything to help assure me as a previously loyal customer if over 20 years that you care about your customers.

I need an immediate response to my complaint or I'll have to take this to the next level of filing a complaint beyond sending an email reporting a customer service agent.

Expecting a response, and hopeful this was merely an accidental oversight,

Rebekah Tinsman

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Hi there.

I have been a long term costumer of Sprint and have never before been treated so poorly by a customer service representative of any kind, ever!

I have had tremendous issues with connectivity since moving our to the country almost 5 years ago. Every time my supposed "unlimited service" speed is slowed down, my phone begins experiencing extreme issues with connectivity. While it is been a huge inconvenience I have contacted costumer service after these issues arise every 2-3 weeks. Usually dealing with this issue sometimes for up to 2 hours, I two to postpone making that contact. Not until my date is reset does my service stop experiencing these issues including repeated dropped calls. Until this last week, I have always dealt with pretty good customer service agents until this last one.

When this agent told me that it depends on which agent you receive will determine the effectiveness of my service, I became concerned. This agent was coming across very arrogant. My suspicion was confirmed when the agent became rude and argumentative with me. Please pull up our chat and bring this to a manager's attention. This should NEVER have happened.

Not only did this person upset me, argue with me, and practically brag that moving forward Sprint will no longer help me with my connectivity issues, my phone no longer had service whatsoever. Not until I went through multiple steps of trouble-shooting for over about 2 hours time, doing what I've had to do over these past 5 years was I able to restore service. Never before hand I had such a horrible experience!!! I know that agent knew this would happen.

I live way out in the country, run a rescue ranch taking care of livestock, and depend 100% on my phone service for my safety. This should never have happened.

I've had agents promise I'd see a discount, as my service is so shoddy once the company's policy of slowing down service after a certain amount of data has been reached. I've mentioned this multiple times but did not even complain to corporate. I pay a ridiculous amount of money on my daughter's and my phones and expect to be given the appropriate level of respect and level of service. All in all, I've been a Sprint costumer over 20 years with only a brief break when I lived overseas.

I want to know that this customer service agent had been appropriately dealt with and expect to receive a response to my complaint.

You know as well as I do that the level of the hot spot service is completely insufficient for any level of satisfaction in today's day and age, and the prices demanded for that minimal level of provision is ridiculous. Add to that the rude costumer service agent and additionally cutting off my ability to use my phone at all is absolutely unacceptable. That endangered my safety and life!!

I know that the limits can be removed and expect this to happen after what I went through with this horrible experience with one of your representatives. I expect a response in addition to an apology and assurance that this agent has been dealt with.

Customers still have the ability to help build or hurt company's reputations no matter how large they are, but I do not want to ever have to do something that tarnishing a company's reputation. I only ever want to help build them up using my sphere of influence.

I hope this customer's concerns and complaint are taken seriously and with the utmost fidelity as I've seen the company and its service diminish badly over these last years. Customer agents are constantly claiming they care, but this past agent proved this is truly just a line in their script.

Seriously disappointed, long time costumer,

Rebekah Tinsman

I went to the local T-mobile store to ask a question regarding 2FA messages. The two young men working the counter were a) arrogant, b) gave me wrong information, c) asked for my T-Mobile userid and password, and d) insisted that my only option for solving the problem was to buy a brand new phone.

My account is a pre-paid one, and I just put $100 into my balance. I hope I can run it down fast, and then find a better carrier. It's no wonder people are rating their service "poor" if this is typical of the people running the stores.

Hi, tmobile, I hope you can reply to this. I got a text saying $248.40 was spent under my credit card on 4/22 while I was sleeping. Whenever I use my credit card, I automatically get a text message containing information like dates, time, and the amount of money. (That is how I set) But I am not currently using tmobile and have never used it before. It is not my friend nor my family who used my credit card or tmobile as their phone carriers. I haven’t lost my card and it is still with me right now. I called both my card company and tmobile and tmobile told me they need at least account details which the card company told me they cannot provide because they do not know it. The attachment below is what they sent me to send it to tmobile for a refund process. Could I please get a refund?

I am reaching out to you in regards to a matter that I am dealing with in regards to setting up new service with T-Mobile. Let me start by saying, that my family was a T-Mobile customer for 15 years and then we were persuaded to move to At&t which was the worst decision ever. On Saturday, 4/25 we went to the store in Independence, MO located at 17820 E 39th St S Ste 102 and was working with a gentlemen named CJ. We told him we were looking to switch back to TMoblie and what did they have to offer. He explained the bogo deal which was perfect. We would be adding 4 lines. Myself and my one daughter would be getting the Iphone and my husband and my other daughter would be getting the android. He also explained that the 3rd line was free. After CJ ran the numbers I paid the $120.00 activation fee. We then told him that my daughter would come back up with us on Sat evening around 5:30 to get the android phone with my husband. My other daughter is in college at University of Kanas, she was going to come up on Sunday and her and I were going to get the I phones. CJ stated that is perfect we verified his schedule and we left. We then came back into the store Saturday evening with my one daughter. CJ ported over the number from AT&t and it went great! But then this is where everything went downhill. He said “oh no we have a problem” He then proceed to tell us about the DASH in the computer system. Apparently when we were in the first time and paid the activation fees it stated that the DASH was 4400 IE credit limit. Now, it is showing 2600. That would then be a problem because we could not bring over the 2 iphones for purchase. When he even tried to use the 2600 it locked him out. So he called customer care. He explained that when we were in there earlier the Dash said it was set at 4400 and is now stating 2600. He explained how he ported over the 2 numbers already but that we would not have enough credit to purchase the Iphones. They stated their was nothing they could do. CJ then called the District Manager, Mike. Mike then worked to see what he could find out. He was at home so his resources were limited. He said give me a few minutes. He then called CJ back and stated that it looked like there were 2 credits that were possibly ran and that is what made it go down to 2600. Not sure if that was something CJ did or not. He told CJ to call back to customer care and tell them that. CJ did just that and again nothing could be done. At this point it is 7:45 and AT&T will close in 15 minutes as well as TMobile. I said I want to port my other numbers back to At&t, I am not going to have 2 different carriers. So my husband and daughter drove to At&t and the were there until 8:30 when they closed at 8 to import our numbers back to us.

With all the issues above, we still would like to come back to TMobile as we have had issues with the At&t spam calls as well as dropped calls. I am hoping you can work something out to get our increase in the credit back to the 4400 which was on the original dash and we can get service through TMobile. I will be going up this evening to the store and requesting a refund of $120.00 activation fee refund if we are unable to get this resolved.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

I decided to switch my cell phone service to Tmobile because of a "deal" they were offering. I was told I would pay $55 per month for senior discount and family plan. Two months now I was charged over 126 first month and now second bill for 96$. I called about the first bill and she confirmed my 55$ agreement but now second bill comes in.at 96$. I am stuck for two years because of the phones that came with the deal. Should never have left Consumer Cellular. Now I will pay $30,more per month.

I recently bought a phone and the phone that was given to me was not the phone I agreed to buy. I am having technical problems with the phone, it doesn't seem to be new. It's not right that I pay for a phone that might be used and returned by someone else. I need a phone that is new and that works asap, I used the phone for work and I cannot afford to have issues. I need help regarding this situation.

Mary Ceja very rude and disrespectful. She told me someone would help me and she never returned to help me out. She completely ignored me.This took place at T-mobile store 3SCD in Addison.

I visited you store in Sterling Heights, MI - located on Van Dyke and 14 mile road. I went in there to get my husband's new phone activated but ended up deciding to upgrade my iphone 11 to a 13 plus. I did asked to upgrade to the 13 pro with out knowing that you guys have a 13 pro max. Now had they been good representatives, the first question to me should have been for me to take a look at the display to make sure the 13 pro is the right one for me but that didn't happened; therefore, leaving me thinking the 13 pro was the best one for me. After looking over the phones, I realize the IPhone 13 pro max was the better one for me, so I asked if I could switch and was told no flat out no compromising nothing just no and if I did I would have to pay a 70 dollar restocking fee. Remind you I never left the store still there. I couldn't believe her response. So, once she tried to prove her point from another manager she called on the phone to verify what she was telling to be right to find out that she was able to switch me out to the one I wanted but they didn't have any. So, after all the attitude given, I decided to keep my old phone and go some other place that would service me better. So, I asked for a refund to find out that they wouldn't refund me my 30 activation fee which is crazy seeing how I have been a loyal customer for over 25 years with sprint and she wouldn't give me back my 40 dollars for the screen protector that I was buying for the new phone that i decided not to get. Now, I was told they weren't reimbursing me back the 40 because the package was open - well I NEVER told her to open the package and why would you until all transaction is completed. I left out that store feeling like I was rob out of my money. I called the reps on the phone and they reimburse me my 30 for the activation but what about my 40 for a screen protector that I never asked her to open that was placed on a new phone that I never got. I don't have money to waste and I feel like I should be reimburse for my screen protector that I am going to have to buy for the phone I order over the phone. Never again - I was never treated this way with Sprint never>

I’ve recently installed the T-Mobile 5G home internet device. When it is up and running it is a very good solution for cutting the cable from Xfinity.
However, the unit tends to drop the internet connection every so often for 10 to 15 minutes. This has happened almost every day since getting the device. I’ve been in contact with their customer support and after about an hour with them, all they had to say was that they were making improvements to their network and that caused the outages. I had done Google searches on the issue of internet dropping using the 5G home internet devices and there are over a thousand reports of the same issue with the device starting in 2020.
Some think it’s an over heating issue. You would think they T-Mobile would jump on tracking the issue to come up with a solution for the problem.
When you look at the statistics and status, all seems OK. But if you look at the send and receive data counts and do a refresh, only the send counts are incremented. I performed a reboot of the device and it seems to have come back online (even though it stated it was connected).
I’m not sure if the reboot did the trick. I will perform a reboot the next time it disconnects, to see if that correct the issue.

Charging me for a phone the store told me was free,I've been calling and been told the fee would be removed,it's still there.

In early February we signed up for T-Mobile’s Home internet based upon the fact their website showed it was available in our area and was advertised as being faster and cheaper that what we currently had. We ordered it through the website, but once we received the equipment (Including the 5G Gateway router, Synch UP Drive device & a set of headphones that were part of the deal-though you must pay for them in installments) we found that we were not able to get a strong enough 5G signal for it to be effective. We live in a small rural town, so we knew that was a possibility. It was disappointing, but not a huge deal.

The issues started with the return/cancellation process and then charges after the fact. In calling to cancel the account they couldn’t do it over the phone because we needed a specific pin to identify our identity…but since we only had Home Internet with them and not our cell service, we were never required to set up a pin. We were then asked to visit a T-Mobile store which for us is about an hour drive away. Once I arrived, I worked with one of T-Mobile’s employees at the store (who was awesome) to call into the T-Mobile call center to try to cancel our account. It took him and I together 97 minutes on the phone to cancel the account. We were transferred between 6 or 7 different people just to cancel a home internet line and a Synch Up drive line. Each time we were transferred the new person knew nothing about the situation and we would have to explain the whole process and I needed verify myself again. Since I had signed up for Home Internet through their website, everything also had to be done on the phone and the local store’s hands were tied regarding them being able to help us. Once we finally got everything canceled, the equipment had to be mailed in. After being transferred to more people, I was finally provided with a mailing label and instructed to box the equipment up and sent it back to them. The Gateway, Synch UP Drive (Which was never opened nor used), and the headphones were all put in the original box that it was sent to us in and I mailed it back. (I also created a video showing that all three items were in the box.)

At this point I thought we were finally all set. Fast forward a few weeks and we were charged the $60 internet fee for the month and then $110 for the Synch UP Drive and Headphones. I called again and this time, like last time, I can’t get any help over the phone from because we do not have a pin. So, I drive the hour to the same T-Mobile store again. A T-Mobile employee called in with me again and before we do anything else we get a Pin set up. I then have to hang up and then call back in with the Pin that was just set up. I'm told it isn't valid. We then must verify who I am again using the employee's code and are then transferred to find out about the charges for internet and for the equipment. We explain the situation and ask about the charges and are shifted between 3 more different people to get answers. Finally, after I ask to talk to a manager, I'm told that the manager is busy with another caller. I am put on hold again, so the person on the phone can go talk to a manager. this happens multiple times for 5-10 mins at a time and finally get told that they can prorate our $60 internet charge for the time we had the device in hand (Turned out to be supposedly $19 which is fine, despite not being able to use the internet). They also say that they will check with the warehouse to verify that all the equipment is there. They agree to email me once verified and will drop the $110 charge at that point. I agree. All told this time around is another 90+ minutes on the phone, plus the hour drive home.

It has now been 2 weeks since this latest trip to the T-Mobile Store and still no communication from corporate verifying that the equipment arrived (They verify that the Gateway router made it as we were not charged for that, but we are still charged for the other two items despite all three being shipped together in the same box) ... and still no prorating of the monthly payment. At this point between driving, phone calls from the T-Mobile store and phone calls from home, I have over 7 1/2 hours invested and have still been charged for things they agreed I wouldn’t be.

At this point I think we are just washing our hands of this process and will never do business with T-Mobile nor recommend them to anyone else. We were set up for Auto-pay so the money was already removed from our account, but I just don't want to waste any more time on this.

Honestly, the employees at the store itself were amazing, but the whole process to get anything accomplished on the phone is so much more difficult than it needs to be. If the purpose in making it so hard is a tactic to frustrate people into staying signed up for your accounts, it backfired with our family--we will not consider T-Mobile in the future.

It is too bad that the good employees working at the store have to be overshadowed by a really frustrating and crappy process.

Dear T-Mobile:
We have had an issue with one of our phones from T-Mobile. Phone number: 540-383-2690. The phone quit working on Friday, January 28, 2022. The phone will not receive or make calls. The message is call failed for both. I called customer service on Friday, January 29, 2022, and spoke to several representatives. I talked to a rep named Joe, he was wonderful. I had been on the phone for a total of approximately 3-4 hours. I made a trip to the Burgess Road T-Mobile store on Saturday morning (which is approximately 30 mins from my house). The rep in this store put a new sim card in the phone, which was recommended by Joe, after nothing else worked. Got home from the Harrisonburg store on Saturday morning and the phone did not work. Monday, I left work and went to the T-Mobile store again in Harrisonburg, VA. I went to the store that we initially switched to T-Mobile this time, the 33 East Market street store. The sales rep ordered the phone. At this time, I was with the understanding the phone would be in within five (5) business days. This morning, February 1, 2022, we received a text that this phone is on backorder. This means my husband is without a phone until who knows when.
All we were requesting was a phone to use until the new phone came in. I think the rep. would have sent us a new phone, but with a line charge, and a shipping fee. I do not feel we should be paying this as this is T-mobiles responsibility to assure their customers have service. I do understand to pay the insurance on the warranty of $20.00. That was explained to me.
Other factors that come into my husband not having a phone, is he is disabled. I work through the day and we need to be sure he has access to a phone. We are very disappointed with this service and how this was handled by T-Mobile. I do realize that we are only one person upon the thousands/millions of customers you have, but it only takes one. We are very disappointed that T-Mobile was not able to work with us on a simple matter as providing a phone or allowing us to switch to a new promotional phone without any charges. My phone number is 540-383-2735.

To whom it may concern.
My name is Dung Dang, on October, 29, 2021, We were enrolled to T- mobile plans with the promise that We will keep our old phones numbers, but it turned out, all my phone numbers were changed, and we were charged $105.00 dollars for 3 lines from my credit card, and we were not happy about that so the next day I came back to the store on 2990N Campbell aveste140, Tucson, AZ, 85719-2994 to ask for keeping our old phone numbers, but we couldn't, so we decided to cancel the service from T- Mobile and was promised that our money will be return back to my credit card, and it's never happen until today Jan,16,2022 with 8 trips back and forward to the store without success with many promises . Mr . Mark he is store manager spent a lot of time to deal on the phone for my problem, but nothing happened. He worked the best he can to deal with his own customer service and his own network without success. T- Mobile has been lied to its own employee and its customer. I was promised many times to get my money back from last October last year , and T- Mobile lost all my trust. The only thing I want now is I want my refund back, I feel deceive, lie, rob from the company that always said the best of 5G net work. That's is lie. I will give it 0 star not 1.

I called asking about the internet service for TMobile and to see if it was available in my area. When it was not, I was told that a MiFi Hotspot was an ample substitution for internet service, no mention of data caps or anything. I was actually guaranteed on the phone that this was a suitable replacement and even a better option. There is a 100GB data cap on this device and for someone doing work from their home (stated on call) I'm not sure how anyone could suggest this. TMobile then told me that I would be responsible for shipping this device back (it still has not been received) before they would cancel anything.

I've been a customer for several years and can't understand what happened. Why would a sales person essentially lie on the phone and say that 100GB is a "suitable" alternative?? Who would ever think that for an internet service? I'd love an answer.

the customer service they put you on hold for 2 to 3 hours

I signed up for T-mobile's wireless internet service in October and decided to cancel it in December. It was then that I realized i couldn't cancel service online or with the T-mobile app. I had to call. Waited over an hour to talk with a live person. Rep was polite enough, and cancelled the service saying I'd get a refund. All good. A week later, I got a bill in the mail saying that there were two monthly service charges applied to my account plus 2 additional fees charged because they were unable to charge my account. First of all, there should be no charges since i was told when i called that I would get refunded. In any case, even if I didnt get the last month's refund, why should there be two charges equivalent to two months' service charges? And now there are the additional returned charge fees of $15 each because my account and autopay to T-mobile have been closed. I called customer service, and this time, I waited again over an hour to talk to someone, then I got passed to THREE different people who couldnt help me resolve this. FINALLY, I got passed to the FOURTH person who turned out to be technical support who couldn't help me at all with a BILLING problem! It was beyond frustrating. The poor tech support guy tried to hand me off to another person at which point, the phone call got disconnected. T-Mobile's customer service phone support is by far the worst I have ever experienced with any business. After spending several hours on the phone, I'm no closer to resolving this billing error. What am I to do?

I want to make a complaint about a t mobile worker at the portsmouth blvd location in chesapeake virginia. He was black with a mohawk. He was very hostile threatening and nasty and rude. This is the location in shopping center with 7/11

On 11/12/21 I went to the store T-Mobile - 3fsv 8290 26 mile rd. Shelby Twp. MI 48316, to reduce my phone bill from Sprint of $144.28 per month. The people who assisted me were Shaw, Stephanie and Selma. They provided the Magenta Military plan at $110.00 a month with Auto pay. I said would the cost of the plan remain the same if i cancel the 3rd line due to no use. They said it would remain at $110. So we completed the purchase.
I received a text my bill would be $123.10 with auto play which we signed up for.
On 12/16, I went back to the store and asked why is the bill more. They researched and said because the 3rd line was cancelled. I stated if you explained it correctly I would have kept the 3rd line. Selma and Stephanie apologized and said they did not explain it properly.
I asked if they had a format and check off list to explain these options to the customers that they and the customers sign. . They said there was none. T mobile needs to provide certified training to the personnel. I am so disappointed, Now I have to spend appx $ 144 more per year.
I called Niki at and she could change to a lower plan for 121.00 a month. I said i will keep the plan i have.
Very disappointed with T Mobile John Dziwanowski

My family and I are Sprint customers. Happy with their service . Loving our phones . We are also a family of lawyers . Unhappy the merger went through . Unhappy we have to buy new phones which t mobile s own reps have said are inferior to what we already own . Furious T mobile is offering us only $200 per phone when they're offering $800 to buy ppl out of a contract . Unhappy the t mobile reps we have met are rude when we went to discuss the sprint texts indicating our phones will soon be paperweights . We suggest you offer better compensation or have the merger recalled.

First contacted them 11/27/21 to get in on the Black Friday special promos. Over 4 days I had scheduled appointments for a phone call to set up service (transferring 4 lines plus iPad). The first 3 appointments were not kept by the T-mobile reps. Every time I found someone new, that person promised to keep the appointment but did not call at all. The 4th rep promised to call and did, however she called over an hour and a half late, and I was not available. With each interaction, I stressed that I wanted to make sure I got in on the Black Friday, which was now Cyber Monday deals and was assured that I would. Finally the 4th rep called the following day. After a 2+ hour phone call, I was assured that everything was set up, however was informed that I would not get the "free" AirPods because the promo had ended--despite the fact that I had been trying to get set up for 5 days and, through zero fault of my own, did not. I was not happy but I let it go--until 12/4 and 12/5, when I saw that the promo was indeed still going on.

On 12/6, I received the new phone, accessories that I had ordered, and 5 SIM cards. I called T-mobile, waited on hold for over 90 minutes, and spoke with someone who agreed that I should get the promised AirPods, but could not activate any of our phones. She told me I had to go to a T-mobile store to do so. After work, my son and I went to our local store and spent almost 2 hours trying to get our lines transferred and activated. As it turns out, the person who spent 2 hours did not enter the information correctly; so, while I had an account set up with T-mobile, the account was completely empty--with no phone lines to be transferred, no record of the assigned SIM cards, no record of any interaction whatsoever. We were given the general T-mobile number to call to try to fix this. I spent another 1.5 hours on the phone with various representatives, including a supervisor, from T-mobile with no results.

We went back to the store, where a different employee told us to call the number yet again, after we explained that we had no luck with anyone with whom we spoke. So, today is day 11 since my initial attempt to switch to T-mobile with no success--and with literally countless hours spent in total, of aggravation, ineptitude, and no resolution. I fervently wish I had never attempted to switch carriers, as they apparently all are incapable, apathetic, and useless.

I been a customer of sprint ( T-Mobile now )
For many years and today for the first time I had a horrible experience. I contacted sprint through the app and the customer service representative did not seem to know what she was doing, I reach out to them because I wasn’t getting text messages on my new phone, instead of fixing the problem she did something to my phone and I couldn’t use the phone at all. She transferred me to another’s person and this person was rude and couldn’t fix the problem after all. I was on this chat for an hour and half and didn’t solve anything, they only made it worst, I went from having a working phone to a phone with no service. I’m very disappointed.

I can not reach anyone at corporate or customer service..I was at work and used the communication chat on line. It took me 5 hours to try and work out payment. I finally just gave up.

Very very very poor customer service. I get that people are young and it’s cool to not care about actually helping a customer when they should be helped….I get that.

Terrible customer service. They bounced me around and could not figure out how to get me a replacement phone or how to file a claim. Everyone was clue less. Long hold times and they could not resolve
My issue . The reps were laughing in the background when i called like they were not even working i said hello several times and had to hang up because nobody would speak to me they were just laughing. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I just wanted to get my phone fixed. Been working on this for 2 days! So stressed out.

The young man who works at the Shelton Connecticut T-Mobile store might no his job well but he should not deal with the public. To be talked down to by someone half my age and then call me a liar is not acceptable.

was a at&t customer, T-Moble said there was a rebate program for customers that switched over to T-Moble. i called them today and was told that i did not meet the requirement. Also called the store and they said they did not remember. The only reason i switched was for the $650 rebate. I even purchased 2 new phones from them.

Stay away from these people. I can see why they have a poor customer service rating. On my rating of them i would not even give them a 1 store.

I had to wait almost two months till I received a phone I was suppose to get the next day. I get paid bi weekly every Monday. I arranged for a electronic payment for the 28th. I get paid on the 27th. They made it for the 21st & refuse to correct their error. I’ve had nothing but problems since joining your network. Now my services will be cut off because your employees set up payment for the 21st instead of the 28th. I’m totally dissatisfied with how your company has treated me from the beginning. I will make sure it’s well posted to not do business with t-Mobile. You guys are truly dishonest

When we switched from Verizon wireless to T mobile we were told that T mobile would pay off our last bill by sending us a 500.00 dollar Visa card. We were told that it would arrive in a week to ten days. No card ever arrived. We waited another few weeks after being told that it would come but no card ever arrived. l

When we once again went back to the T-Mobile store we brought the last Verizon bill to show what the charges were and were told FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME that we needed to provide a breakdown of Verizon charges. "
They said "Go back to Verizon Wireless and get a further breakdown. What?? who had mentioned anything about getting anything from Verizon .Verizon wireless has not sent the information after many requests.

T-Mobile never mentioned this complication as a condition of their service when we first signed the agreement. No one ever said one word about providing anything from Verizon. We are extremely FRUSTRATED and OUTRAGED and disappointed by T Mobile. We have no choice but to pay Verizon Wireless directly.

We fully expected that T Mobile would pay the last bill from Verizon by sending us the Visa card for 500 dollars.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER. THIS WAS A BLATANT MISREPRESENTATION BY T MOBILE.

I had recently switched to a different provider due to shitty services. I called customer service to see about returning my phone that I was financing and I was told that the guy would take care of it and he would make sure that I wouldn’t get charged. He was supposed to email me with a mailing label and never happened.. then I was told today that I would have to finish paying for my iPhone and for a free phone with got last year. This company lied to me so many times it’s not even funny. They over charge you and tack on extra charges you didn’t know about. I don’t recommend them for anyone anymore.

I have spent over 8 hours over the course of 4 days trying to get my new phone activated to no avail.
I never had this issue as a Sprint customer before the merger with T-Mobile, and I've been a customer for over 15 years.
Please have someone contact me. It's ridiculous that I'm paying for mobile service I can't use.

Hello, Customer Service Team!
I just walked into the TMobile store in order to add a new line for my son and was asked to leave because I did not have a mask on. The store is located at 7519 11 Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11228. As per the recent update from NYC Governor Cuomo, we no longer are required to wear masks in stores. Please see the link below reflecting the COVID regulations being lifted. Can you please tell me why the said store refused their service to me not having a mask on?

I purchased a phone from T-Mobile at 4409 Chapman Highway stayed at the store until it closed, at the strike of 8 my phone was still downloading, so I was sent away without even knowing what my monthly bill would be, once I found out it was the 15th day of the only 14 Day buyers remorse period but when I called T-Mobile the agent told me that I could return it. I take it back and the Manager assured me that I wasn’t returning it and not to waste my time calling 611 because there was nothing they could do about it. either and Boy was he right now I’m stuck with a $195.00 phone bill that I can’t afford, a phone that I’m stuck with can’t trade it, sell it or afford it, all because the agent never got to the point of sale where you tie up everything, and give the final cost. I’m so hurt, and the sad thing is I really can’t afford it!

Raymond Bohn
900 1st St SW
Fairfax MN 55332

T-Mobile Customer Relations
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

On June 5, 2021, I received a new SIM card per my request to switch from prepaid to post pay.

I installed the new SIM card on Jun 6th. To my displeasure, I was given a new number. Nothing was said about this during my conversation with your representative. I immediately contacted customer service and was told that the number would be changed back to my preferred number somewhere between immediately and 24hrs.

It never happened. Today I was on hold for an hour and switched to another person. I endured another long hold and then was disconnected.

I request that someone straighten this out immediately. I also request financial compensation for the way I have been treated and my time. As a trainer, I am compensated $130/hr. I will leave this up to whatever T-Mobile feels is fair.

Prepaid number 763-843-5388

Post pay number that I was assigned without my permission; 507-400 5708.

Please restore my original number, which is 763-843-5388

In addition to the horrible treatment that I received from your representatives for some reason, the three people with which I had contact seemed to have a difficult time understanding my request.

Raymond Bohn

Have feedback for T-Mobile?