T-Mobile Customer Service

Contact T-Mobile Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-378-4000

Upset? If you have experienced poor customer service from T-Mobile, the best way to get satisfaction is to register your own feedback using our complaint form. If you are a customer who is experiencing issues with your account, the best phone number for customer service is 1-877-453-1304.

Normal business hours generally apply to reach a live person at the T-Mobile corporate office by calling 425-378-4000. Their mailing address is 12920 SE 38th St  Bellevue, WA 98006. You can also dial 611 directly from your mobile phone to get support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the 24/7 hotline is automated. To reach a human customer service rep at T-Mobile, you will need to call during normal business hours 7 days a week. The longest hold times are generally at lunch and in the evenings.

Common reviews of T-Mobile are not good and include frustrating support, long wait times, billing problems, insurance claims, and rude employees. Often times the challenge relates to signal problems or issues understanding wireless account questions. Are you having a ripoff moment? Let us know.

T-Mobile Contact Information

425-378-4000

A-

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top T-Mobile Complaints

I been a customer of sprint ( T-Mobile now )
For many years and today for the first time I had a horrible experience. I contacted sprint through the app and the customer service representative did not seem to know what she was doing, I reach out to them because I wasn’t getting text messages on my new phone, instead of fixing the problem she did something to my phone and I couldn’t use the phone at all. She transferred me to another’s person and this person was rude and couldn’t fix the problem after all. I was on this chat for an hour and half and didn’t solve anything, they only made it worst, I went from having a working phone to a phone with no service. I’m very disappointed.

I can not reach anyone at corporate or customer service..I was at work and used the communication chat on line. It took me 5 hours to try and work out payment. I finally just gave up.

Very very very poor customer service. I get that people are young and it’s cool to not care about actually helping a customer when they should be helped….I get that.

Terrible customer service. They bounced me around and could not figure out how to get me a replacement phone or how to file a claim. Everyone was clue less. Long hold times and they could not resolve
My issue . The reps were laughing in the background when i called like they were not even working i said hello several times and had to hang up because nobody would speak to me they were just laughing. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I just wanted to get my phone fixed. Been working on this for 2 days! So stressed out.

The young man who works at the Shelton Connecticut T-Mobile store might no his job well but he should not deal with the public. To be talked down to by someone half my age and then call me a liar is not acceptable.

was a at&t customer, T-Moble said there was a rebate program for customers that switched over to T-Moble. i called them today and was told that i did not meet the requirement. Also called the store and they said they did not remember. The only reason i switched was for the $650 rebate. I even purchased 2 new phones from them.

Stay away from these people. I can see why they have a poor customer service rating. On my rating of them i would not even give them a 1 store.

I had to wait almost two months till I received a phone I was suppose to get the next day. I get paid bi weekly every Monday. I arranged for a electronic payment for the 28th. I get paid on the 27th. They made it for the 21st & refuse to correct their error. I’ve had nothing but problems since joining your network. Now my services will be cut off because your employees set up payment for the 21st instead of the 28th. I’m totally dissatisfied with how your company has treated me from the beginning. I will make sure it’s well posted to not do business with t-Mobile. You guys are truly dishonest

When we switched from Verizon wireless to T mobile we were told that T mobile would pay off our last bill by sending us a 500.00 dollar Visa card. We were told that it would arrive in a week to ten days. No card ever arrived. We waited another few weeks after being told that it would come but no card ever arrived. l

When we once again went back to the T-Mobile store we brought the last Verizon bill to show what the charges were and were told FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME that we needed to provide a breakdown of Verizon charges. "
They said "Go back to Verizon Wireless and get a further breakdown. What?? who had mentioned anything about getting anything from Verizon .Verizon wireless has not sent the information after many requests.

T-Mobile never mentioned this complication as a condition of their service when we first signed the agreement. No one ever said one word about providing anything from Verizon. We are extremely FRUSTRATED and OUTRAGED and disappointed by T Mobile. We have no choice but to pay Verizon Wireless directly.

We fully expected that T Mobile would pay the last bill from Verizon by sending us the Visa card for 500 dollars.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER. THIS WAS A BLATANT MISREPRESENTATION BY T MOBILE.

I had recently switched to a different provider due to shitty services. I called customer service to see about returning my phone that I was financing and I was told that the guy would take care of it and he would make sure that I wouldn’t get charged. He was supposed to email me with a mailing label and never happened.. then I was told today that I would have to finish paying for my iPhone and for a free phone with got last year. This company lied to me so many times it’s not even funny. They over charge you and tack on extra charges you didn’t know about. I don’t recommend them for anyone anymore.

I have spent over 8 hours over the course of 4 days trying to get my new phone activated to no avail.
I never had this issue as a Sprint customer before the merger with T-Mobile, and I've been a customer for over 15 years.
Please have someone contact me. It's ridiculous that I'm paying for mobile service I can't use.

Hello, Customer Service Team!
I just walked into the TMobile store in order to add a new line for my son and was asked to leave because I did not have a mask on. The store is located at 7519 11 Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11228. As per the recent update from NYC Governor Cuomo, we no longer are required to wear masks in stores. Please see the link below reflecting the COVID regulations being lifted. Can you please tell me why the said store refused their service to me not having a mask on?

I purchased a phone from T-Mobile at 4409 Chapman Highway stayed at the store until it closed, at the strike of 8 my phone was still downloading, so I was sent away without even knowing what my monthly bill would be, once I found out it was the 15th day of the only 14 Day buyers remorse period but when I called T-Mobile the agent told me that I could return it. I take it back and the Manager assured me that I wasn’t returning it and not to waste my time calling 611 because there was nothing they could do about it. either and Boy was he right now I’m stuck with a $195.00 phone bill that I can’t afford, a phone that I’m stuck with can’t trade it, sell it or afford it, all because the agent never got to the point of sale where you tie up everything, and give the final cost. I’m so hurt, and the sad thing is I really can’t afford it!

Raymond Bohn
900 1st St SW
Fairfax MN 55332

T-Mobile Customer Relations
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

On June 5, 2021, I received a new SIM card per my request to switch from prepaid to post pay.

I installed the new SIM card on Jun 6th. To my displeasure, I was given a new number. Nothing was said about this during my conversation with your representative. I immediately contacted customer service and was told that the number would be changed back to my preferred number somewhere between immediately and 24hrs.

It never happened. Today I was on hold for an hour and switched to another person. I endured another long hold and then was disconnected.

I request that someone straighten this out immediately. I also request financial compensation for the way I have been treated and my time. As a trainer, I am compensated $130/hr. I will leave this up to whatever T-Mobile feels is fair.

Prepaid number 763-843-5388

Post pay number that I was assigned without my permission; 507-400 5708.

Please restore my original number, which is 763-843-5388

In addition to the horrible treatment that I received from your representatives for some reason, the three people with which I had contact seemed to have a difficult time understanding my request.

Raymond Bohn

I have been trying to reactivate my business family discount since April 2020. I finally got confirmation that my request was successful and it would reflect on my next bill. I spoke to a representative on April 27, 2020 and was informed that my June bill would reflect the discount. It's over a year now and it is still not reflecting. I have spoken to multiple customer service reps. Some are helpful and tell me I'll get an email in a few days with instructions on how to proceed. Others tell me it's not their department and transfer me. I've wasted so much time and gotten nowhere. Each call is at least an hour and then nothing comes out of it. How difficult is it to reactivate the business family discount and then credit my account to June 2020? This is ridiculous that nobody at T-mobile can figure it out. It show I received it until February 2020 and then I had to reactivate which I did on April 14, 2020. Please take care of this asap.

Very disappointed on T-Mobil.. I recently purchased a phone and was also sold a watch which had a 14 return policy. I received my watch and had problems connecting it. Been calling them ever since and it got to the point they need me to go to a store. Long story short. The watch didn’t work so they decided to still charge me for it and there was nothing they could do. To make things even worse they decided to change my plans to a very more expensive plan and took off a free line they gave me as a value customer. And there response was there’s nothing they could do. How are you able to change things without my authorization and still charge me for devices you knew didn’t work for the beginning. So disappointed

After hours of messaging the support back and forth over numerous issues. He told me the was God and came out of left field and it’s kinda offense... I took a screenshot of the end of our conversation... it made me really uncomfortable.

I went to the HIghland Indiana location on April 14th at or around 5:30PM. I was looking to upgrade my phone. The African American female employee was pressuring me to buy some coupons for her son for $20. She was more concerned about selling her son coupons than selling me my items. Please send in a secret shopper that can prove she is selling coupons for $20 out the store.

I don't like feeling pressured to buy something. I left the store unhappy and wanted to report. I saw her asking another couple to buy and they declined as well. Thanks.

I went to store #237 in Ft. Collins CO. I started on Friday 4/9/21 to see what kind of deal and phone I could receive and they offered a good plan , cost for people over 55. I worked with the store and ended up with a free phone from T-Mobile. The phone I received from T-Mobile was defected and I went back to them and the same phone(2nd. phone) they changed over was defected too. I spent more than 2 hours each day on Sat. 4/10 & Sun. 4/11. I finally ended up with a Samsung Galaxy A12 phone. The person I was working with, was suppose to meet with me at the store this morning at 11:00 am. He came at noon, one hour late. Aaron the manager is suppose to give me a credit on my account is suppose to give me a credit on my bill for $100.00. Who knows if that will really happen? There customer service has been terrible at least. Can you image spending so much time as I did in a phone store.
Please help in any way you can and Thanks so Much.

First tried to sidetrack answering my questions thinking I was not smart enough to stay on mark. Then finally lying directly to me about billing. Somewhere in their scriptures it must state to, Never Admit T-Mobile is in The Wrong! It took forever but finally she conceded.
Now they still owe me $52.57 for that "Fine Print" that no customer ever reads because of the amount of time wasted waiting at tmobile store. You just can't wait to get out. Used car salesman tactics comes to mind.
They will never give you corporate's number so, be a bulldog and find it yourself. Don't ever allow a large corporation steal one penny from you. NEVER! So far I've regained $101. back and working on the $52.57.

One customer in the building at a time and when customers standing outside complained and there were several, the man in the business said if you don't like it take your business elsewhere so I did. If T Mobile wants to sell phones and service this policy needs to stop. It was the T Mobile in Greenville Michigan.

for being in a phone for 40min with the agent he told me that I’m pranking him because he cant help me with my concern. and threatened to report me to tmobile for being a fraud he just wasted my 40-50min on phone with that agent

Over charged by 200$ 5 different representatives said it’s on its way in the Mail. 1 month has passed and still nothing. After a 45 min wait they just told me a lie and said they sent it to the wrong address!!!

When my husband & I switched to tmobile we only had 2 lines and they were having a promo of a free line. I didn't need or want it but I was talked into taking it. When we left tmobile to go to sprint our original 2 lines were switched but the extra line was never activated so it did not switch over. Tmobile kept billing us for a 2 line acct at $140 a month and we did not realize it for over a year. Now after getting the run around for months bcuz we can't remember our pin# we are being told that we can't get our refund of over $2500 that was stolen from our acct. CSR ID#75068/Roselle was uncooperative and rude after I sat on hold for over 2hrs and told her that I was at the tmobile store previous to the call which took an hour. I was told to go back to the store and call back and sit there on hold until they answered again so that they could verify who I am even tho I had my ss# & security question. When I asked for a manager she told me she was one even tho I could hear her kids screaming in the background. She was completely unprofessional and would not do anything but keep repeating herself which only infuriated me further. I shouldn't have to listen to a recording for 2 hours on hold about how exceptional their customer service is and how they'll make me happy only to have the complete opposite happen when someone FINALLY took my call. If this is who their managers are then they need to find ones who actually help a customer and not run them around in circles. Especially when they've stolen thousands during a pandemic. I'm thoroughly disgusted. I rate ZERO STARS.

My family switched from AT&T to Sprint in 2013. We have three girls who, at the time, were in their teens. Sprint was the only company offering unlimited talk, text and data. With three teenagers, unlimited is a must. We have had excellent service, other than the occasional dropped call while traveling, until T-Mobile took over.
For the last few months we have had every one of our phones consistantly switching from 3G to LTE ( with one bar at most if we are lucky), to roam to no service at all. All of this switching goes on while sitting in the same spot in the same home and all in the same minute. It is constant. Calls are dropped just about every single time we make one. It isn't a particular phone as we are a mixed phone house (android and apple). It is most definitely T-mobile's problem. By their own admission they have issues with rural areas. We live, work, play and go to school in a rural area.
We have tried getting out of our service agreement with them because, again by their own admission, the service in our area is poor to non existant. They refuse. Seriously I can pay $25 a month for a land line to do what we are paying them hundreds of dollars for. Do not sign up with this company, especially if you live rural.

Where do we start? Ah, yes, day 1. Contact to obtain info before switching carrier service. T-Mobile support tram member confirmed, based on our location, we would have “good” service. After discussing plans and assured again we would have good coverage based on their maps, I switched to T-Mobile. The porting process for two lines took a long time but we were assured everything was done and new sim cards were being sent out. Received them two days later. Activation was not a smooth process and required lengthy phone calls. Upon completion I noticed both iPhones had only one bar! Things seemed to work until later in day with “No Service.” By following day, second day of service, we learned from family and friends that Caller ID on hubby’s phone was mine. There were also missed texts and calls. Some reported calls going straight to voice mail and yet no messages!! Had to use Facebook video chat using wifi to communicate with DIL due to poor reception.

By second week on phone again with TMobile and after troubleshooting and checking their coverage maps, I was informed they could not get a better signal. Mind you call we would get disconnected with them because of dropped call. I also had to tilt my head and hold phone a certain way so support tech could hear me. Only recommendation was a booster that they would submit paperwork. Nearly two weeks later, no further word. Less than two miles from home and actually closer to the cell towers I had to make an emergency call and “No Service.” Couldn’t even send text. As soon as I got home I contacted TMobile and read them the riot act. We were charged a $60 activation fee and billed for one month of service! I informed them I was changing carriers which I did immediately after hanging up. Once we were switched I got back to TMobile and informed them I expected full refund of the $60 activation fee. Rep only agreed to $40 plus he informed me that our second billing cycle just started and bill would be prorated for the few days up to canceling.

We didn’t come close to having “good” reception. I did find TMobile is using the AT&T towers in our immediate area which are about 3 - 4 miles away. Even AT&T sales blatantly lied about coverage. It took their support tech to confirm they would not have adequate service. I will pursue getting TMobile to refund all of the activation fee. Oh, AT&T and Verizon were not charging a fee!

We went into your new store in Brownwood Texas. They acted like they didn’t even want us in there and didn’t really want to tell us about any kind of deals. We have been with AT&T for 15 year and Me and my wife was excited about you coming to town.We was wanting to switch with y’all but the way we was treated I don’t think so. Because when I walk into AT&T store five people greet me at the door wanting to talk to me. I hope you address this problem and get it fixed because I would really like to try T-Mobile

If I could give 0 starts, I would do it right away.
I signed up for the family plan and spent $105 up front.
Then the nightmare began. I received an email that the service was activated but it was not.
There were no service. I call the customer service online and they asked me to go to store
with ID and original SS card. I did three times, my ID and card were scanned and they promised
to call me the next day. Nothing ever happened.
Whenever I call they asked me to go to store.
Meanwhile those thieves have stolen another $180 from my account and the service was still not
activated.
T-Mobile customer service is the worst that I have ever experience. For such a large company,
They seem to have a group of idiots online pretending to be some kind of Gods who reviews problem
but are not able to address a single issue.
I've passed the case to a lawyer but wanted to make my voice heard.

I have been trying to get my sons phone replaced for weeks. I have the insurance and paid deductdable

I've had service with T-Mobile for 6 months now. I live in the country along with 3 other people who get cell signal constantly with AT&T. I pay over $50 a month for cell signal I can only get away from home. If I did not have WiFi at home I would have no use for a phone.It's ridiculous to pay any money for service I cannot use in my home. I certainly cannot be on my phone at work. I will be changing carriers on my renewal date. Thank you

On 7/16/2019 T-Mobile took an unauthorized payment out of my checking account in the amount of $169.53. I called on that day and spoke with a representative Carlo and was told was a mistake and the money would be back in my account in 24 hours. It was not so I called again on 7/17 and spoke with Alex emp ID# 443625 and was told the refund was approved and money would be in my account. I call today 7/18/19 and was told that I needed to send a copy of my bank stmt for proof that the money had been taken by T-Mobile. I was told LIES by each representative. I am not sending in a bank stmt for something that T-Mobile did, I have been a valuable customer with T-Mobile for 15 years. This type of customer service is unacceptable. I am so upset right now.Please advise.

Bonita Porter
240-505-4676

I have been paying more that $70 a month for service and i had service in US, Canada and Mexico and in addition to that roaming data in many countries , today i spoke to one of your representatives and told me that my plan does not cover data in Alaska which is unacceptable , as i said i always had internet here in Alaska as i work on the cruise ships.
I'm extremely upset for this and if you're not going to provide the service offered return my money.
619-3948982

I bought a phone from T-Mobile pay over 300 dollars from it the phone will not recognize the sim card. Now thay won't me to send my phone off four two weeks I use this phone for work. I have had this about three weeks I think T-Mobile should replace my phone with out sending it out for two weeks if not I will never or recamind T-Mobile to anyone very desaponted.

I had a number from Tmobil and i changed for another company. I went a fisical store trying to unclock my cellphone, that i payed $300 and they they said that i had to call to 1800 to try to unlock, i tryed but they said they can not unlock my cellphone because i dont have more a accont from Tmobil. That's totally crazy because i payd for my cellphone and know i can not use it. Does't make any sense to me. i need a answer as soon as possible.

Went into the T-Mobile store to see if my phone would work with a SIM card because I was told by the previous owner that it was locked to T-Mobile. The man I saw sold me the SIM card and charged me the activation knowing it would not work in my phone. It was locked to some other company I guess. Then he told me that I could get a refund if I came back and asked for one or if I didn’t come back in like 10 days he’d refund it for me. So then I try to get a refund and this other man tells me multiple times that they don’t refund activation fees, and is being extremely rude and points out to another coworker told him about me. I’ve only been in once and never made any scene?? And I kept telling him that the guy who I bought the SIM card from told me I could get a refund. This went on until a manager or someone came and told me that they actually DO refund activation fees then continued to tell me that it’s too late to get a refund. Nobody told me there was a time period to get a refund. I assumed a month so I came in before the month was up. So because I couldn’t get my refund and I couldn’t use the SIM card or service that I paid for I just left it and never got to use it. Then like or a week or two later I got a charge in the mail for the data that I never even got to use.. and then it was bumped up to 81$ because I didn’t pay for it because I never used it and threatened to turn it over to the collection agency?? So thank you. I will not be buying or using from T-Mobile again.

Hello -

I sent a 7/15/2019 email and it came back as undeliverable.

Hello -

I am Jennifer L. Troup
219-916-9016 - TMobile customer around 15 hears.
339 S Mimosa LN #7
Bridgeport, WV 26330

I CAN'T use my phone to call (no internet on my phone under my plan - calling/texting only) TMobile for help due to NO COVERAGE, again. I NEED a person to look into my phone and help me, please.
I will NOT be in the office today/tomorrow (7/15, 7/16/19) - can you please help me. I have no home computer; hence, at library.

Please do NOT respond to this email, since I don't have a computer and let's rectify this immediately, please.

One will see in my previous calls, I relocated from Seattle, WA to WV early 2019 - and - at least 3 times I have lost my cell phone coverage and have no computer nor no other telephone (I have no TMobile account in order to "schedule a call back.")

It was going great, since March 2019, I think was the last time I had trouble. Operators have explained to me that due to no TMobile in WV I "share a tower" with Sprint I think?

I NEED to be able to use my phone if I have an emergency.
Last week, can't remember when, our electricity went out for a split second in the middle of the night, is that why?
It's weird that yesterday, I was able to receive a WV emergency message regarding "be aware of floods."

This past Saturday night, after work, I noticed "no cell coverage" but when I got home I powered down in the hopes it would reset it self and didn't. I had no usage of my phone yesterday, Sunday, 07/14/2019.

I can't have this keep happening, should I drop my account with TMobile and seek elsewhere?

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. have a great day.

I very upset cuz I can't use for to pay T-Mobile they told me that I had to use a check which I don't have none and I always use my credit card to pay my phone bill this is ridiculous and I asked them why they cannot tell me why

While I was incarcerated my wife had power of attorney and asked for the lines on my account to be disconnected. Tmobile said they did not recognize the power of attorney and instead of disconnecting the lines that were not in use, T mobile continued to bill me for months to the tune of $900+ then disconnected the lines and sent the bill to collections putting bad marks on my credit. Please help.

The Old Road, Stevenson Ranch TMobile store.
No one could even give me a free sim card after I added my husband to my plan, which I have had for 16 years.
No one could make any kid of executive decision. wanted me to wait an additional 40 minutes for the manager to come in. I had already been waiting 30 minutes for someone to finally help me.

Horrible customer service. Need to train your staff on servicing customers and not making them wait for over 30 minutes with 3 others before you finally get a clue and go and get another guy from behind the door to come off his break.

Slow Slow customer service. No clue on how to deal with customers. Train your employees properly.

Very disappointing!!!! and frustrating to say the lest.

yesterday afternoon call mobile to complaint about my statement cell not receiving per two month i bring my pin number and the person is a man talk me he need send me a code i don't now that i bring my correct pin and i now mobile is suppose sense my month statement before i talk with my lawyer or FCC complaint i need that problem resolve the person customer service afternoon to me have 0 ON SERVICES the phone number is 347 707 3911

For more than two weeks my service has been in and out, everything from my social media accounts to email and text. I've got full bars of service and I have made more than one call to complain. I am told it's the new BS merger or cell phone tower work (eye roll) So let me get this straight- TMobile over charges for their crap service and demands immediate payment or lose that crap service but the people who keep them in business YOU AND I get NOTHING when they crap all over us and our service. No partial refund, no compensation or credit for the weeks of terrible service!! they cannot even give an ETA of when this will stop and go back to normal. I have been with them over 10+ years and i am DONE.

I decided to switch from AT&T after over 20 years after a friend switched to T-Mobile and liked them. Why? I now have NO idea. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with a sales rep who told me I qualified for their "Switch" plan, and purchased a new iPhone XR. I would get $600 for my old 6S Plus, so would only pay $150 for the new phone over 24 months (6.25/mo). I also purchased a case and a tempered glass screen protector, which I would normally buy on my own, but the rep said if I purchased it through them, I would get lifetime replacement for the glass protector if I had it installed at a t-mobile store.

I was getting two lines, as my daughter is on my ATT&T plan, and they said she was eligible for the "Carrier Freedom" plan, which would pay off her remaining payment for her phone on AT&T. PLUS, she would get a $275 one-time credit for her newer trade-in. But, they said since this was one order, they had to ship both phones to my address, and I had to mail my daughter's phone to her since she lives in another state.

The rep said to not freak out with the invoice since it would not reflect the promotions since their system did not allow them to put those in until activation. ????? This should have been my first clue, and after thinking it over, I called back when I received the phones to double check the bill/promotions before I mailed my daughter's phone.

AGAIN, I was told that both promotions were valid, but they could not verify in writing until I actually switched; my daughter's ATT&T bill would be paid off via a prepaid Visa card to use to pay AT&T, and she would receive a $275 credit for her iPhone 8 Plus. Her payments on the bill would be $31.25/month. I would get a credit for my phone of $72, and I would pay $6.25/month for the $150 difference between my new phone and my trade-in. So my total bill would be $133.20 ($90 for 2 lines, $31.25 & $6.25 for two phones, and $5.70 for the accessories).

Well, there is a BIG reason they don't put anything in writing BEFORE you switch. It's because their offers are BOGUS, and they get you to switch, then hit you with a bigger bill. Luckily, I discovered this before I activated the phones.

When I got ready to mail my daughter's phone, I double checked the order, and discovered the screen protector was not the tempered glass one that I ordered, but the roll-on kind, so I called them again. While waiting the rep to check my order, I asked about the lifetime warranty, and she told me that they did not offer that; only the manufacturer warranty. WHAT? So, I asked about the rest of my order, since I was not told the truth about the screen protector, and guess what? I was not eligible for TWO promotions; apparently you cannot stack, even though TWO different reps on TWO different days told me otherwise, and that I had no reason to worry about having it in writing - it was all on my order - trust them HAHA!

I asked to speak to a supervisor, who was rude, and was told that I should be happy because I was saving money overall on my bill, which would now be over $150/month, not $133. I asked her if she would switch to a company who had lied to her not once, but twice, and could not provide ANY documentation until after the deal was done. She literally said, "you need to look at the big picture." WOW

I immediately asked for a return label to send everything back, and that I wanted my return order in writing. She told me that I would get that when they received the phones back. REALLY! They could send me an invoice for the original order, but not a confirmation of my return?? What a scam. So, I have to send the phones back, and HOPE I will get my $250 in sales tax back.

BUYER BEWARE. This company is shady, and does not honor anything they offer. DO not switch unless you get EVERYTHING in writing upfront. They should not be in business.

POOR and UNPROFESSIONAL: Customer service representative was terrible and not accommodating to me as a loyal customer for over 9 years. Then, when asked to speak with a supervisor initially stated "no" and then "why do you want to speak with a supervisor", as if he was interrogating me as the customer!
I'll be taking my business and my families business to another provider!

I have had a family plan for several years. Recently my sister added a line and bought an S-10. Over the July 4 weekend my brother and his wife both bought S-10 and added lines. Here's my complaint. The S-10 was on sale and the 256 and 128 versions were on sale for the same price. My brother wanted his and his wifes phone to be the 256version but the mall kiosk I do business with was out of them. They ended up selling him the 128 version. The reason they bought them is that the store nearby, not the kiosk, told us the deal on the S-10 ended July 4. That means we had to buy them that day. Even though the desired model was not available we hesitantly made the purchase at that time because we were told it was the final day to make that purchase. We like the service, we like the phone but find a dissatisfaction and shortcoming due to its not being a 256.
I have had my family with T-Mobile for years and we have bought several phones over the time and I am very pleased with the service. I recommend it to friends and have switched my sister, brother and his wife to switch their phone companies to T-Mobile. I would like to get this situation corrected if possible. My brother and his wife have already started to use their phones but he keeps telling me he is a little uncomfortable knowing he should have the 256 version.
If we were not backed into a corner by being told that the sale ended July 4 we would have gone to an outlet that had the 256 version in house. I also notice that on the T-Mobile website the deal is still available so I feel that we were misled by the store. I want to be clear we were told at the store that the deal was ending July 4 so while we were at the mall the next day we bought the phones at the kiosk in the mall, not the store. The people in the kiosk were very helpful and friendly.
I would like to see if T-Mobile can do something about this.
Marco Roberts.....321-313=8760

The store at northgate mall plays loud music all day long , that can be heard all through the food court and down the mall
Mostly drums the associstes hover outside the store in groups, talking loudly and acting stupid . So i would never shop your store

The T-Mobile service is constantly going out at suburban station in Philadelphia. I am about to dump my service with this company.

06/24/2019 my checking account was debited by TMobile for the amount of 55.00 dollars. I had cancelled the service before I was able to use it because the phone I had would not work with TMOBILE'S system. I know that I cancelled the service weeks before my account was debited. I am having financial dificulties at this time and have been doing all I can to avoid extra expenses. This Debit caused an overdraft fee and remove from my account funds I sorely needed. Wells Fargo have been a big help, but dispite a lengthy conversation on the phone with TMOBILE representatives I was not able to get the funds returned in a timely manner. I hope that if nothing else, by reporting this another person will get better treatment. This incident has made my situation more difficult, and it is due to an error on Tmobiles end. Yet dispite my efforts to convey my circumstances, I was met with indifference. Thankyou for your attention to this matter.

Jeffrey Bret Hall.

P.S. I have no phone but can be reached at caul0123@gmail.com

you high jacked my phone # from metro u bought out! scam artist, just so u can raise the rates. I THINK YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT! CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN THERE WORTHLESS DEAD POOL. AND CAN`T JUSTIFY THERE JOBS. YOU LIED JUST TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF ME U SAID SOME ONE CALLED TO TRANSFER MY NUM U LIED ONLY I OLD THE KEYS. BEWARE OF THE TAKE OVER!

Worst enternet network in the world . Never connect properly. Every time surfing if I open normal app. I don’t like T mobile . Plz don’t use this network if u want good enternet service .

I was told by several reps either in store or the phone that I would be able to get the S10+ with 0 down and use my current S10 as a trade in to avoid the down payment. I am on the Jump! On Demand program as well. Now I am being told I need to pay 170 plus tax to get the plus model due to not having enough credit on my account, which I completely understand. However 3 in store reps and a handful of customer service reps told me as early as one week ago that I could get the phone for ZERO down with my trade in. I have spoke to several T-Mobile reps these past few days who have not been able to help me. I understand the issue but YOU GUYS told me several times that the plus model would be available to be with no down payment and a trade in. Please make this right. I refuse to believe that a company would rather save 170$ that keep a loyal 5+ year customer.

I purchase an iPhone in December 2018, x-mas gift, I pained for the entire phone up front. Since this time, every month I have received my T-mobile bill and they have added an equipment charge of 24 dollars to each months bill. I have called every month to get this matter resolved. But each month it keeps appearing on my bill. I thinking T-mobile should have no problems resolving this issue but they don’t. Or maybe this is a simple case of fraudulent billing! Never buy a phone from them again. Pay more else where it’s not worth the pain.

My phone literally stopped receiving service to my house for about a week now and ive tried to get help with customer service but no one will help me or even answer my request. my bill wont be paid until my situation is resolved

One star is too many....I purchased two phones, 55 plus program and at the time, told them another line would be added. Now, adding line, I am told that is no longer available. No transparency, no trust. This company continues to change offers and DOES NOT hold any accountability to promises made or contracts purchased.

Try another company......this one isnt trustworthy

No matter how many times I change my daughter's number, an unknown T-Mobile employee is accessing my acount and sharing contact numbers with a friend who is subsequently stalking my daughter (who is on my plan). T-Mobile needs to find out who has been accessing my account an insure that this unauthorized access is stopped. I will absolutely file an FCC complaint if this is not resolved immediately.

today, on 6/8/19 at 10:am. visited your store at nortgate in durham, nc. had voice mail issue with phone. spoke with a young lady first, at appox 9:30. I thought store opened at 9. Anyway, she was very short with me, very insensitive to my cell phone issue. she very rudely said, i'm not suppose to talk with you before 10. ok, but why the rudeness? Later when store opened talk with a Caucasians male who i presume to be the manger. he was as rude, uncaring, unprofessional as the other employee.

i had been debating rather or not to continue as a customer of t-mobile, these two surely help me to make up my mind. Talking about customer no service!

6/4/19 - I went to your store on Johnnie Dodd’s Blvd, Mt Pleasant SC with my 6s iPhone and I purchased a new XR for replacement and the salesman was uploading the 6s information to iCloud. After waiting a while, I agreed to leave it as he told me their WiFi at the store was extremely slow, and I’d return then next day to complete the transaction.
6/5/19 - I returned and another salesperson assisted me. Nothing had uploaded and she suggested I purchase additional iCloud storage which I did. Once again I agreed to leave both phones so she could transfer all my information from the 6s to the XR and would advise me when it was completed. The 6s was in working order when I left. I called later in the afternoon and was told the uploading was not completed so I told them I’d be in the following day.
6/6/19 - I returned to the store to find out the upload had not been completed (once again “slow WiFi “) and was told to just take it home where I could complete the process with a stronger WiFi. When I got home the 6s was/is completely dead and will not power up at all so NONE of my data was uploaded and is completely gone.
6/7/19 - I had a appointment this afternoon at the local apple store and they confirmed the 6s is gone!
The bottom line is, I received EXTREMELY POOR service from several T Mobile employees who actually ruined my 6s causing the phone to become inoperable and me losing ALL my data!
I would respectfully request appropriate compensation from T Mobile.
Regards,
Tim

I was in your store #389D in Greece NY
with my friend who name is Joyce Delgatti. Joyce has an account with you and we went into the store to upgrade her flip phone to a smart phone. The associate that helped her his name was Rodney. Rodney suggested we get a phone cover for her newly leased smartphone. Rodney suggested to get a cover and I told my friend she could probably get it cheaper on line and to wait a while to look elsewhere.
The manager, Nicholas Blumm then interjects that she should get one to prevent dropping it. I said to Joyce just wait you are pretty careful as to not drop it and that I have had my phone for sometime and have not dropped it
Well Nicholas chimes in, " so you never dropped your phone? I said no, he says you had to have had at sometime dropped your phone. I said no, I have not. He says, you're lying! I said no I've not dropped my phone and insisted on saying I'm liar!
Then K said well, I'm going to argue with you about it because you don't know
Fortunately there were no other customers in the store at the time.
I was shocked at his rude behavior.
I am a retired Manager of 20 years from Staples and I would have fired him on the spot. As a matter of fact, Joyce was going to just walk out and go to another location to conduct her business.
I believe in commenting on good behavior as well as bad. This encounter was the worse I have ever experienced in any retail store.
Hope this will help prepare you with the action and training needed by Nicholas.
The associate Rodney who helped us was great by the way. Perhaps Nicholas can learn some courtesies and how to help customers from him.
Catana Pickett.
You can reach me at kittypickett@gmail.com

Hello I am having a issue with my account and T-Mobile has done nothing to step in the way of there insurance company that has the most poor customer service in the history of customer service I have never been so angry in my entire life of the way they degrade and make it seem like you have stole something that was out of your control

Good afternoon, at the beginning of April 2019 I transferred 2 lines from ATT to your company due to co workers in the military utilizing the overseas military plan for your services provided in Afghanistan. I was attended by a young man name Alejandro from the store located at 2708 E 1st. ST C, Los Angeles CA 90033. The store attendant notified me that all I needed was to transfer to T mobile and they would cover the cells if I changed to new cell plans, turned in our new iphones that I had purchase within that year from ATT. I'm currently deployed overseas being I'm retired after 20 years service and continue to work as Government contractor in Afghanistan in which all of our workers utilize your services and platform. The store manager and store attendant have had my fiancée back and forth for over a week giving the run around about obtaining full credit for the cells we gave in exchange for new iphones and S10 from the store without the need of maintaining the old number. On 6 June 19 I had to cover over 1k dollars in fee being they never notified us that I needed to maintain the old number from ATT and not obtain a new one as suggested by Alejandro and supervisor ( SAMANTHA MARMOL). For the past week we have emailed , attended the store who continue to not find a solution and they continue to do runarounds in regards to paying full price for iphones we turned in including giving us mis advertised programs in regards to your company offer for overseas under the military program. This past week we were told they don't keep records of how much they offer on cells being traded in which don't make sense since they are able to pull the information of when the accounts were active in t mobile etc. The fact that im overseas and continue to have my family being pushed back and forth with this situation as a new customer and service member is unsatisfactory when my current company who are all veterans owned etc are utilizing your services overseas due to your service provided to military being tarnished by such low employee standard and lack of training from the supervisors not fully training employees in knowing the promotions and programs details being offered in each. I would like to find a solution and courses of action from your company in order to solve this situation without having to find legal advise in order to recover expenses acquired for lack of store employee education and training including poor management/services provided by such of representative from your organization. I hope that I'm able to hear from you with a solution.

v/r

victor encarnacion
v.encarnacion77@yahoo.com
victor.encarnacion@magaero.com

I went into your Santa Clarita store on Golden Valley and you have the nastiest rudest manager he was yelling and talking awful to the young lady that was helping me. The young lady walked outside with me to apologize for their behavior. Then he came outside of the store and called her a bitch and said she would be sorry. I wanted to call the police he is horrible and dangerous he doesn't need to be there ever again I will be paying my Mother's bills at a different store until he is gone.

Bad customer service at airport road center. I've been a customer for years. Went in to get a new phone to replace an ols phone. Sales rep# 811 as last numbers. When we decided on a phone he told us the price then walked away from us got the new phone then proceeded to bring over a stack of cases and phone protectors (which I dis not ask for). When I asked how much it would put up the total I have to pay he said an additional 70 dollars that would be 7 dollars a month for the case and the screen protector. When I declined he hands the stack of itema to another employee who drops them and makes the comment that I shut him down and I'm gonna crack my phone as his employee dropped the items. That was very rude. And the rep dis not even set up the new phone as since I've been a customer with T-Mobile. Not sure whats changed but I will never go back to that store again. Unacceptable

I am with this contract from T-mobile, that I paid for two line and get the third one free on a North American Plan. This deal is good for the rest of my life only if I keep 3 line alway. I was also inform that if I ever drop one line I must activate the 3rd line back again the same time, (I must do this simultaneously). I have this from February of 2017 and as of February of 2019 I decided to do as I was advised ( I drop a line and add one simultaneously) but when I did this, the rep online couldn’t do it although she said she did take care of it. Ever since February of 2019 to now I’ll call ever month and every time they will said it is taken care of and this will never occur; but every time I get my bill and they will say, I fix it only to find myself calling again and again to have this fix.

I am a new T-Mobile customer and I am 1 issue away from leaving this company. I recently switched from Verizon to T-Mobile at store 516E in Long Beach. I was helped by Nataly Nuila who did a fine job, I picked up two new Iphone X's and two covers. It was near the end of the transaction I decided I did not want one of the covers and planned to look online for a case with a slimmer design. Nataly said that was no problem but she would need to cancel the order and start over. I did not want her to have to go through the troubles, she told me that I could always return the product at a later date. I returned 15 days later to return the unused Iphone X cover and was told by an acting manager that they were unable to do so due to a 14 day return policy (of course I didn't read the fine print). As a new customer this is very disappointing, the case was only $20, but I found this level of customer service completely unacceptable especially after I was trying to make it easier for the employee! I have the receipt and an unused case, if there is anyway this can be corrected, that would be appreciated.

t mobile should have a 0 option !
for 17 months I have had trouble with my account ! I also bought two I phone 7 plus phones from t mobile and was told since I bought them they could be taken to any phone company ( I asked repeatedly before ordering these phones if they could be used on both networks (unlocked )
I asked managers I asked customer service before going over to order the phones I asked when I picked up the phones just wanted to be sure they cost over 1900.00 and guess what I can't use them anywhere but Tmobile !!!!
T-Mobile rep didn't know or lied to get the sale ! I phone 7 plus from apple works fine anywhere but these models were made only for tmoble according to apple ! I was scammed ! also we paid for unlimited service for 17 months and couldn't get the services we paid for from them ! the last rep I spoke to last week admitted to me they were sorry but in my area they can't get service here ! I always had to use my xfinity when out in town and even when I needed to make a call or even use internet on my phone !

About a week ago my phone(Iphone 7Plus Gold) started having issues with holding a charge once it has been removed from the charger so I called assurant to submit a replacement and was told that I needed to contact Tmobile because that is an issue they can replace on their end. I called Tmobile on 6/3 and explained that I am leaving for Deployment on 6/6 so I need the phone by 6/5 which they assured me would be no problem. I was told the replacement phone had to be submitted to the closes TMobile store near me so that is what was done. On 6/5 the phone arrived and I went to pick it up but while in the store the rep. said they don't receive replacement phones anymore for IPhones so he wasn't sure why the replacement phone was shipped to their store and after further processing in his system he could not release the phone to me because the system would not allow him to and after he called the support line the only option was to send the phone back and then Tmobile can send me another phone once they receive the phone. Well that is not going to work because I am deploying and will not be here to receive the replacement phone. I am very disappointed and ended up disconnecting the call because there was really nothing they said they could do for me but have me pay almost 200 dollars up front and they wave the balance on the phone but that is not an option for me today because I can not pay the 200 dollars today. Now I am stuck with a phone that does not charge and I am heading overseas for almost a year. I am very upset with the lack of help and inconvenience I received today.

I bought a new phone at the t-mobile on May 7th and when the employee there was transferring my photos he lost them all. I received no assistance from these people. I don't think they were very qualified. My parents have been customer's for a long time and we are all very disappointed in the service we received.

I need to talk to corporate manager or a CEO; because I am going to send a letter to The BBB and to the credit reports based on a discrepancy on my account that was 1. A pre-paid phone “ what that definition means “ 2. The account was in auto paid. It’s wasn't a reason for what they didn’t charge right there and then. 3. On the 29 Jan 2019 was last time with t-mobile .. my account on live was closed never got a lady bill but the sent me to a collection agency.., I am a retired military with 23 years I don’t need all these garbage personal threatens... went you T-Mobile did had access to my account deduction. I going to put a complain to the credit report basis on my complaint and others that being suffer the same. 912-2719636

I kept asking for a manager all he did was give me attitude. Didn’t help me and then said he was disconnecting the line. Thanks for the help. You have the worst people working there that never solve anything

I canceled my T-Mobile account and took my business to Verizon. I then paid my last T-Mobile bill and went on vacation. When I got back and checked my mail T-Mobile had sent me a late notice and had sent my account to a collection agency. When I looked at the dates on the collection report I realized that in less than 17 DAYS after the bill was due it was sent to collections. They claim they never received the check and that they didn’t send my bill to collections. That if they had it would show on my account. So I read the notice to the guy on the phone but he continued to repeatedly insist they did’t send the bill to collections. However my credit went down from their nonexistent report and I’m trying to but a house. I have NEVER known a company this NASTY. I AM BEING FORCED TO LEAVE THEM ONE STAR THAT THEY DO NOT DESERVE.

Worst customer service ever! Over the past several days I have spoken to numerous customer representatives. I have even gone into one store. After being confirmed to qualify for buy 1 get 1 galaxy promo BOOM a local store told me that I do not. I called CSR to confirm and was informed that was correct. I do not have enough words to go into details but basically was told it was on promo sheet. I expressed my disgust with manager and informed her it isn’t my job to have to tell CSR to look in my notes (per CSR) or do scrutinize the promotion. I trust my CSR to be well informed about the products they are selling. But it was a quick sorry and BYE. I will be closing my current phone line and not give TMobile anymore of my time. Horrible service! Train your CSR’s! It is not the customers fault or job to know your policies!

For 2 full days near Aurora Colorado the T-Mobile Tower was inoperative. I had no service of any kind. In order to maintain my life line I was forced to purchase a 1 week pass to piggy back on Xfinity network because I do not have my own in home Wi-Fi. When I contacted customer service I was provided $25 account credit. I expect also a credit for the Wi-Fi pass I had to purchase. My roomate Stephanie Wagner experienced the same exact failure but she was given $25 account credit AND a credit of $20 for the Wi-Fi pass she purchased AND was given a complimentary signal booster. When I explained that to Richard -in Colorado Springs and the Manager - Christina - in Colorado Springs I was basically told that she got lucky !? Really, the service level and service recovery customer service should be fair and consistent when the complaints are identical. I have been a very loyal T-Mobile customer but this type of flip attitude and inconsistent service leaves a VERY poor taste in my mouth. I'm very unhappy and extremely disappointed in my magenta family.

I was a preferred customer with T-Mobile. Never had a problem until after I left a personal relationship with a woman. I changed my number to move on with my life. This person continuously kept getting my new number after I changed it. Through the course of 6 to 8 months I changed my number 3 times. Changed my password, ID, and security questions and I was assured through customer service reps she wouldn't get my new number. Within an hour of me changing my number, she obtained the number. Then I was told through customer service reps that maybe she hacked into my phone so I was told to contact Samsung to do a remote reset/clean on my phone. I did that. DIDN'T WORK. I was taunted constantly and was told she knew someone 'inside" T-Mobile and they would never figure it out. Finally, as a corporate worker, this was costing me money being I had to turn off my phone because of the constant harassment. I am forced to leave T-Mobile and I feel like I was failed miserably. T-Mobile failed to protect my privacy and on 5/29/2019 around 8:03pm I spoke with a customer service supervisor name "Jass" who accommodated me with a one time $30.00 differential off my final bill. Small price to pay after the turmoil that I had to endure. The very least T-Mobile should have done is satisfy the last balance of my bill, because I had to leave through no fault of my own. How could I ever recommend T-Mobile to family, friends, or colleagues after I was treated.

We were charged twice for a bill. I have provided proof of the charge at least 3 time to t Mobile, but they say they still can't find any record of it. We've been going in circles with this issue for about 5 months!

Not it hard to understand when you are client that pays your Bill's on time that when you try to purchase a iPad pro tmobile makes you pay for additional line when all you need is the ipad pro to use while at your business there policies suck and make no sense period they dont lookout for the interests of their customers but only their own...just like every other company... I'm definitely looking for a new carrier...

i can't cancel service- I called earlier today and talked to jerry id #76662 he said i would have to go into the store to do it ,took the time to drive over to 1st and washington t mobile san diego ca 92103 where the people in there said they couldn't cancel in the store.and they would put me on the phone w customer care. Reyes on the chat line couldn't do it so he got supervisor Hannah online but they took extra long so the chat timed out..I have tried to cancel for months now - somebody told me i had over a month ago but now i have another bill- shall i file in small claims- I am pretty sure i will win

Horrified with this company. They added 1k charges to my account for “services” that were never rendered to me. I am absolutely disappointed and don’t recommend to anyone.

Not like ill receive a response but I had a plan April of 2018. It was a lease plan. I picked the 65$ monthly plan which was "unltd" data. The problem started when I lost my phone. Had insurance so I temporarily halted service so whoever finds phone wont be able to use it. Got replacement week or so later. I thought it would be a new phone but it was a crappy scratched refurbished phone. I really didnt notice how scratched up it was until a few weeks or so later when I couldnt make or receive calls. I found out I had 14 days to return it. Now its too late to return it. The sim card I received was not turned on properly by tech support. They had turned the lost sim card back on. I figured this out when i called customer service and tech support wanted me to read off sim card number.It was a stressful call because they kept saying they show it working. I finally got them to read back the sim card info and it did not match what I had. I was without a phone for 30 days. When I wanted them to take off the charge for the month of no service because they turned on the wrong sim card they refused and refused to let me talk to any supervisor. This went on and on until I was able to get a phone number to the stateside office. I wanted to just cancel the plan and return the phone. I was told it would cost $400 to cancel. This was very strongarmed tactic and I hung up and called back to speak with a supervisor. Again no one would let me talk to one. I called at an earlier time and managed to talk to a rep who said I would only have to pay $120 if I elect to keep phone or return it and owe nothing. When I asked the rep to send me what she just told me in writng she just said it's recorded and T-Mobile has this type of record but I wanted proof of my conversation and this result but said wasn't necessary to send me a letter. I had no choice but to agree since I'm thinking I finally was able to cancel and walk away since I didnt want to keep the phone because it was still defective. I returned it to a T-Mobile store where I live. Nothing was said about owing a balance since I cancelled plan and paid any balance from the actual plan. Within 2 weeks I recieved a bill from T-Mobile saying I owe $100 for cancelled lease and that was the buyout fee. Here we go again I called and mentioned I straightened all that out previously but they told me whoever told me I wouldn't owe anything was wrong. They refused to even give me the benifit of doubt. I wouldn't make this up because I don't want a bad mark on my credit. Then they sent it directly to collections. I paid $50 because I really cant afford rediculous charges at the drop of a hat and hoped to work it out but a billion dollar company feels the need to shake me down for another $100. Im very disappointed that a company like this resorts to holding a person to a what I think is one sided agreement and to constantly give me conflicted info. I paid everything I believe I owed but they want more and almost got me to suffer thru a 2 yr lease. It was a monthly plan that they say I could be free to cancel any time but that was far from the truth. Why does 1 rep say 1 thing another rep say another and in the end it's all in conflict. This is wrong and now it's on my credit as a bad debt for a lousy $50. Thans T-Mobile and I will never trust your company because of the many lies that was told to me. You can type reports to fit what you claim to tell me but in the end you shook me down to get a lousy $100 away from me who is on a fixed income.

Im missing a payment 120.00 on May 17Th 2019 from the Jamaica plain store Boston ma I'm sure someone stole it my number is 774 291 2265 with no explain ation this is a serious matter I'm also rharris7286@gmail.com somebody has to know something please help thanks this a criminal matter

I am a long term customer of T-Mobile, over 15 years... I use a cellphone only occasionally, so I chose the prepaid plan, paying $100 for 1000 minutes... not a great rate by any means, but OK for me. I had a balance of $120 (1200 minutes) when I failed to purchase more minutes within 12 months... I planned to, but had a serious illness in the family, followed by a death... so it lapsed. T-Mobile erased all $120 of my balance. I called, hoping that my explanation, and offer to fax a death cert for verification, would lead to them giving me back my minutes... the first rep refused, was very snotty as well as hard to understand (Filipino, of course), but eventually agreed to give me 50% of my balance back. A day or two later, I found he had lied... no balance was returned. I called again... 2nd rep hardly knew English, so I asked for her supervisor. The Supervisor informed me that now my long-term T-mobile phone number had been cancelled and given to someone else... she was also very snotty... she agreed to give me a new phone number... I asked for one easy to remember, she ignored that request... gave me a random#... but promised to put back 50% of the original $120 balance. Next day I found that the supervisor was also a LIAR. No balance returned. Called and spoke to the 3rd rep... this one FINALLY actually restored 50% of my balance... but after questioning her (she did not volunteer this info)... my balance would be erased again in June, only a couple of weeks later! So I had to quickly buy more minutes to prevent again losing all of my balance... again.

What appalling treatment of a long time customer! As soon as I run out of minutes, you can bet I will never deal with the greedy, rude, incompetent, LYING dirtbags of T-Mobile ever again!!!

I called in on 5/20/2019, was promise by a supervisor my services wouldnt be disconnect until 05/27/2019 the supervisor I spoke with RRG and agent Art 457682. The supervisor I spoke to today which was Jose out the tampa office was rude and didnt believe nothing I mention to him, I asked can we review the CALL and he told me NO

Store 4476 (5055 W Ray Road, Chandler AZ)

The worst store ever. Not only is the sales person Kaleb a lier but so is the store manager Fernando. I wish I could say Kaleb is bad but after interacting with the store manager he came across as not being so bad. Guess what the manager Fernando is worse. Unscrupulous and Rudeness should be their store motto. WORST SALES TEAM EVER.

The staff in the t mobile store at the treasure coast mall were very rude and unprofessional. It was opposit of what I was expecting.
The two ladies spoke to me like I was a child.
This was unexceptable.

Nobody picks up the phone. Keene NH T-Mobile opens at 9 am. I call at 9:16 and again at 9:30. The phone rang for about 3 minutes and no answer. Even Walmart picks up when they open.

Tmobile overcharged my account by 40.00. When I asked for a credit they stated they can only credit me 30.00 at this time. I asked to speak to a manager they placed Jeff W. From the call center in Tennessee whom was extremely rude and over talked me. He stated he will not credit me the 10.00 since I asked to speak to his manager. He could not locate a manager and states they will reach me in 24 hours. Another problem I had. Promation for 2 free tablets 2 years ago in September paying 10.00 each line for internet. At the time I had 2 voice lines. One voice I disconnected and currently just have 1 voice line. Tmobile tells me since now I only have 1 voice line I'll be paying 20.00 each line for the tablets. Which I was never told that not once or twice. But now calling almost 2 years later. Makes no sense. Point is Jeff W. From Tennessee call center did not help me one bit. Extremely rude . Poor customer service skills. I've been a customer for 15 years.

The worst service ever no one helps just pass the buck and take my money with no service

I have talked till I'm blue in the face signal issues with T Mobile. What I come to conclusion is, Nobody cares!! I switched from sprint to T Mobile about two weeks ago. Sprint did nothing but lie to me about charges so I switched to T Mobile. I was lied to again. "Oh, we are better than sprint, we have coverage everywhere in San Diego". I switched and now I have no signal in Coronado California at the Navy Base. Now I have found out that all your people knew about Coronado signal issues but your sales people were not up front with this info. Now I have to have a booster sent to me to try and see if I get signal. My cell phone is a brick. unless the signal booster works. Some folks tell me the booster did not work for them. There is a T Mobile tower 5 miles from me in National city. I was told that I am too west for that signal. Come on!! Please fix your signal issues. I was told that the engineers are looking at this problem. It looks like they have been looking at the same problem for years. Most people have left T Mobile here on the base. I don't understand your company being ok with loosing business. Please adjust the tower to service Coronado. I was also told another lie. "oh, the navy bases do not allow signal due to stuff that goes on at the base" This is completely false. Sprint, Verizon and AT&T have plenty of signal here. In fact enough to stream. Please quite lying and fix the issue. i bet if I held out on the payments for my substandard service you would pay attention.

I had to pay $250 safety deport at the time to purchase T-mobile phone.
The screen at the store displayed the address I never lived
"78 Washington PI Apt.44, New York NY 10019-704".

Called its Customer Service but was told "it is due to your Credit Score".
My credit score has been over 700...

I guess T-Mobile used that address to make me pay the $250 safety deposit.
I will return the phone and go to other carrier with better Customer Service.

Never purchase T-Mobile as they use a fake info. to get money from the customers!

My phone is damaged and frozen from rebellion. I had got in contact with the phone manufacturer and it took them weeks to contact me. I'm supposed to mail the damaged phone but I cant cause I need a phone. Also I told TMobile all about and told I'm was getting an new phone. Now I'm not and told I'm not paying the phone bill since all these issue. I feel like no one is helping me. Please help cause I'm close to call my lawyers. You may contact m 6469193259. It's disgusting and false advertisement

I am disabled and on a limited income, I have had T mobile for years and no problems. But when I joined T mobile again a few months ago, I asked for a phone comprable to my Galaxy J7 and your salesman said the Rvl 2 was comparable and better! But the Rvl 2 phone is hands down the worst cell phone I've ever had. If you look through all my calls complaining you'll see from day one I absolutely HATED that phone. But no one ever tried to help, they kept quoting me hundreds of dollars due before I could get a better phone, then they said well after several months if I call back they could try and upgrade my phone. So basically I felt very discriminated against due to the fact I am old, disabled and poor! I had to switch services to Verizon and pay a higher monthly bill just to get a decent phone! The exact phone you wanted to charge me 400.00 for they gave me for much less.

Now you're sending me a past due pay immediately threatening letter wanting me to pay for a month of service that the phone didn't even function and you're charging me 147.00 for that Rvl 2 phone never worked, it wouldn't dial out unless I restarted it, awful sound, calls were full of static either they couldnt hear me or vice versa, streaming was awful.

I want to know how I can fight this charge, I'm not a sue happy person and generally very easy going and don't complain, but this was very upsetting and I refuse to believe after all the emotional stress you put me through that I should pay this 210.10, I think you should lay me!!

I would sincerely appreciate a personal call or letter with a resolution.

Julie Wilson
619-751-9097

I paid into T-Mobile insurance plan from the beginning. When my iPhone 6 broke and became unusable I called the t-Mobile and they connected me with the insurance co. ASSURANT. After a few discussions a replacement phone was sent in exchange for the broken iPhone 6. The replacement phone never worked. I travelled to Europe shortly after receiving the phone and was unable to make calls unless I was on line. Could not use GPS. Phone kept saying 'searching'. Got back to the states and the same. My car would not start at one point and I had to ask a stranger to call.AAA. When I was connected to wifi and received calls, the phone would register the incoming call from China even though it was a local call.
I reached out to T-mobile and they attempted to get the phone up and running properly. After a full day non the phone with an EXPERT I was told to call Apple support to get the phone working......they could not accomplish this. A couple of days later I reached another expert who said they would send me another placement phone......ASSURANT said no and actually hung up on me. That was a week ago. I still don't have a replacement
phone .Meanwhile I have talked a number of 'experts' all promising to fix the situation but never able to. They even said they would upgrade the phone but never sent it out....it gets worse but I am running out of space. This is essentially a BS company that I will dump.

my dad bought three phones a day after christmas. I came in march to pay the bill two weeks earky. my son phone was messing up he could receive calls but he couldnt dialed out. The lady told me they had a promotion for five lines for a cheaper price i was paying.i didnt need five lines i just needed my son to have a working number .so i agreed. we gotten a free phone with the promotion.so i gave him my phone ,i took the new one. i told the lady i want to keep the same numbers i have had this number for 11 years. Besides my son has mess his phone up ny changing my google account,he didnt know all the phones were on one google account. the lady said to keep from messimg my phone up just give him your phone you take the mew one,so i did.When it was time to port over numbers the lady on the phone didnt want to do it.she said it would take five days to port over so i waited,they never reached back at me i went back to the store,thats whem i found out they couldnt switch over to the 5 lines,so i told the agent in the store and over the that is okay cancelled the 5 lines i keep my 3 lines has original i dont have to have my numbers ported over since they say they couldnt. do it.so they had to put a ticket in to cancell the 5 lines ,put me back to the three i had.. that never happened they have lied to me over and over again, they have cut all three phones off i couldnt get on touch with my kids. i told them i needed the same numbers i had for 11 years, for my job and school. until this day employess have lied supervisors have lied also, they have wanted money for a service i never gotten to use. they give you false names.then one man turn around and cancelled my whole account,i didnt give him permission to do.i have gone into the store every other day trying to get them to give me the three lines i had with the phone numbers. i would have never took my business to T mobile,is that what T mobile have reduced the company too being crooks. im a single mother/grandmother raising two kids their mother died when they were 3 years old.Now my son phone is off he was the only one that had at least 2weeks of full service while they supposed to be working on fixing my peoblem that T mobile created it was Tmobile fought,theym cancell my service then they turn aroung canell my account me and my daughter phone we have been without service since March the 17th, i have spoke to 10 different people every time i go there they make up a ticket putting the peoblem further behind,so they last guy i spoke to on March 29 told me that he was going to give me a credit for March billed not to worry he was putting it in the notes has we speak./ he even told the manager that in the store. the manager told her that i needed them to make sure that she has a phone on so she can receive calls from my job because they call at 4am in the morning to give me my job assignment.so he gave me another number said this will be a temporaily number not assigned to know account until this, issue get resolved. at least i can get calls,and call out.but i cant still call mykids.My son was the only one with a phone because me amd my daughter phone was disconnected. My son phone was off for three days until i went in the store they fixed that emporaily it stayed om for an week, the agent assured me that the phone wouldnt get turned off i would get tect messages every week asking me for money to reload and we never gotten to take advantage of the 5 line promtion so has a payed the money two weeks before the 3 orginal lines were due. i went to work i tried to use my phone i was cut off they wanted me to pay the 100 sollars. the agent in the stores paid the 100 that i would have originally paid if i wouldnt have gotten the 5 line promoltion. we thought everything was okay then two days after that it gotten cut off i went back in the store on the 29th,the manager wasnt their i spoke to the customer service departnment a man name delalgo,supposed to be a supervisor,he put me on hold he said that they had tickets are ready out concerning my matter,he would try to help me he couldnt promise me,so the store was closing i gave him the number at that time they gave me another sims card so i could be able to call out until they fixed the problem with the two phones that they were trying to port back over right along with my son number now his phones is off,they were trying to include his number in the port,well i never gotten the phome called instead he cancelled my entire account no one gave him authorazaton to do tbat, so i had no phone over the weekend and while i was at work. i went back in because i had to work for two days before i was off again,that is when i found out what the agent has done.what started out me paying for three prepaid lines,for 110 a month.now i have three different accounts open up in my name that i didnt ask for.Now i have to pay for phones that have not been working it would showed up in their system as being active,but the phones were now having service i couldnt call out neither were my kids being able to used their phoned. T mobile is still asking for money.if it wasnt for this man i talk to name Blake dont know if it is his name he told the manager tp put a sim card in my phone she gave me this number to use to they resolved the issue, and some one went back inand assighned them other two lines back on the account that supposed to be cancelled because they were trying to port me back to my original three lines with the original munbers i statred out with. please help me i never got a chance to take advantgage of the proption that i had paid for because two days later my phones were cut off,as soon as they turn it back on after they had creditn 100 dollars to the three lines ,in the meantime we were told in 5 days it will do back to my three lines they cancelled the five line promotion they never gave me my money back, now they want me to pay 150 dollars for no service on two phones the t-mobile mansger have really tried to help me the customer service people have been rude to her,threatened her with her job we have held on the phone for a hour no one came back. Please will you have Mr John Legere contact me maybe he can help me.Now my job is at stake now because i have missed jobs assignments,almost gotten written up.because my phone was cut off and disconnected not because of non payment it is due to T mobile making the mistake and they have admitted to me but they refuse to correct

Ever time I pay my bill you screw up my phone I call over and over and nothing they say they will call me back and nothing I have missed important calls and text I pay for a service and nothing your stealing your not holding your end of the deal. T-Mobile is the worst

I was told i had to come into the store location in order for me to have the original delivery of my phone from UPS to be changed to a different address. I realized i wouldnt be home and wanted to redirect it to my work so i could recieve it. it was busy that evening when i walked in and just sat and waited for my turn. it was almost a good half hour and still was never acknowledged by any of the 3 employees..not even a hello. there was even a person who walked in after me who got taken care of. I just stood there in disbelief but didnt want to cause a scene but that really made me livid.Finally when the guy was able to help me...i then was told they HAD no access to changing the delivery. they let me use their computer to try logging on the UPS site to figure out a way..but he had the audacity to walk away to help another customer and so i was just standing there waiting again.( that would have been nice if he could have done that for me from my initial walk into the store).
Finally got fed up and walked out and said muttered" nevermind, its okay" and the guy didnt even lift his head up to look at me or care and continued to look at the computer screen info he was looking up for another customer. I had my 7 yr old with me and he was starving because we had driven straight after work and picking him up frm school to go there because i thought it would be a brief visit. the whole experience was awful. if the guy could have just asked what i needed ..i wouldnt have wasted all that time there. I will never go back to that location again. Seriously needing a refresher course on common courtesy.

I was a customer of T-Mobile for over 9 years. Auto Pay. Service is terrible, Customer Service is terrible. I had a credit card on file for auto pay and it quit letting the payment go through. I called and asked what the reason was for auto pay not taking the card and they said the card was bad. I then made a payment on line with the same card. I finally had had it and went to boost mobile. As soon as the phone was shut off I was not able to make the final payment without having to call. Guess what 30 to 40 minute wait time to get a person. Worst Cell phone company ever. Quit running commercials all night trying to get new customers and take care of the ones you have.

Yes me and my children have been with t- moble 5 years I called to change my payment arrangement date to a week later the Girl I spoke to at the so called team of experts told me yesterday wait till your phone gets disconnected then call us and we can make a payment arrangement for you she told me it’s happened to me so I took it as it happened to her so she won’t charge my payment arrangement after I told her I said the wrong date bye mistake not good at all since we have been with there company for sooo many years

T-Mobile is the worst customer service I have ever seen. Playing tricks on customers and making them to pay high. They mentioned me $25 for plan & after one month they gave me $75 as due. When I ask them they just simply say we are sorry. They just play tricks on customer and when we know that they just say sorry. Looking to complaint on T-Mobile service. Looking for some help.

I contacted T-Mobile in June 2018 when I was considering switching my service from Verizon. At the time I had three phones I was paying off and it was above the limit. The Customer Service Representative was helpful and offered me to purchase SIM cards for my phone if I decided to switch. Now that two of three phones I wanted to switch are paid off I called this week to switch only to find out that an account had been established and submitted to collections for non payment. The CSR provided me with the collection agency phone number whom I contacted to find that the account was settled. Furthermore when I attempted to use the SIM cards I purchased right out the package from T-mobile, I was told they were deactivated and I had to purchase new cards. I was told to go into the local T-Mobile location in Durham and see if they would take the old cards and give me new ones. They would not. Had to purchase new cards at $80.63. I am seeking reimbursement of this cost or credit to my new account 966-417-526. I did not activate or deactivate the cards that were sent to me. I did not open the package.

....on 2/28/19 at T-Mobile 5200 RAMON RD PALM SPRINGS CA..I took out a sim only phone package for ONE MONTH @$42.50 I did not know NOR WAS I INFORMED that my I-phone would then be locked into T-Mobile for 365 days (as you're Customer Service has now informed me) I had a lengthy chat with the young man.. sales rep#****472 who set up the programme in Palm Springs about the U.K he was very clearly aware that I was on vacation for 1MONTH...I am now back in the U.K and cannot use my I-phone for 365 days!!!!! I need my phone unlocking....not through any lack of loyalty but because T-Mobile is not in the U.K where I live.... PLEASE I need my phone unlocking ...this is a unique situation that (apparently) needs a unique solution....I feel that T-Mobile took advantage of a small window of opportunity to behave in a dishonest way by not informing me "AT THE TIME" that my phone would be locked in!!!! I hope you agree and give me the unlock code OR unlock my phone.. (I have been with you're "sister" Co. EE for 15 years but alas they cannot help )....the phone number in question is # 760 -623-6745....other info(sim:8901260175779986948).
and (transaction (#CTMS612ZF00366) ...(act#******933.....)sincerely Elaine Simpson

Its really ridiculous of waiting more than 40 minutes to pay a bill. You're unable to pay online bcuz of technical problems...
Now...theres 5G!! WHERE!!! Im unable to get 4G coverage!!

Worst customer service EVER. I bought a brand new Phone from T mobile. I tried to activate it by calling the number listed for activation. They had NO record of me ever having bought a phone. I had kept all the packaging, all the paperwork. Not one single number was registered in their system. I spent four hours with a variety of so callled service representatives. In each instance, I was put on hold, and the line eventually went dead. I finally gave up, and told them I just wanted to return the phone. That in itself took two hours. They were never able to recognize the phone I had purchased. They had already deducted $240 from my bank account, which I had proof of. They could not even find that. I had a sim card, my address, my home number, my SSN, and nothing helped.
Worst company on earth!!! Do NOT but a phone from T mobile!!!!

I submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau today due to an Supervisor name Clark being uncaring to a complaint I had today because of Service Interruption due to hardships I am facing with no fault of my own as a Senior Citizen.
The BBB office will be contacting your office in a few days.
Also, I am submitting a complaint also to the Consumer Affairs Office too.
Veronica Williams

Have feedback for T-Mobile?