T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 6)

964+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

On June 26th, 2015 I called T-Mobile to switch my service from Verizon to T-Mobile. The customer service rep. I dealt with was very nice. I received the new phones but did not like them. I called T-Mobile to let them know I was returning the phones and would like to get different phones. I was asked to verify the last four digits of my social security number and was then informed my social security number does not match, therefore they are unable to give me any information. I returned the phones to T-Mobile by tracking number and the phones were received by your receiving doc in forth worth TX. on July 9th at 10.00am. My bank of America account was charged $285.63 on June 29th,2015 and I would like to have my refund back in my account. Furthermore I received a letter from T-Mobile denying me approval, so why was I sent phones and charged?

I was a T-Mobile customer for years and recently changed to Verizon. When we first joined T-Mobile, my husband was stationed (military) in Virginia Beach, VA. We had great service! However, in 2014, we moved to Gulfport MS where we’ve had nothing but problems with service, connection, dropped calls, etc. T-Mobile sent us 2 boosters, and still, our problems remained. On June 4, 2015, we decided to change carriers. My husband is active duty military. He travels and also has to conduct military business from his cell phone. On the day that we switched carriers, I called T-Mobile to let them know that we were changing carriers. The customer service representative Nicole said she was sorry to see us go, but completely understood why we were switching over to Verizon.

While on the phone, I told her that we wanted to keep our numbers (again – husband is military and he receives calls to that number from all over the world), and asked if there was anything that we needed to do or expect. She said no, that it they don’t charge extra for stuff like that, and wished us the best.

Today, June 29, 2015 I received my final bill in the mail from T-Mobile, to which, has double charges (simple choice plan $40 for May 19 – Jun 3, and another simple choice plan $40 for June 4th). The double charges total $83.50. I called T-Mobile to inquire (I spoke to 4 different people) and was told the below answers. That’s just how it is. I don’t know why but it must be right (Debra). If you transfer a number from us, we charge for the whole month versus if you just go to another carrier.

Nothing I can do to help (Silvia). We charge for the whole month regardless of whether you transfer numbers or not. Nothing I can do (Mason). When someone leaves T-Mobile, we always charge for the whole month regardless of whether or not they port numbers. That’s just how we do it. It’s in our policy (Scott). Between the 5 people that I have spoken to since June 4th, there seems to be various information that I have received. Besides the various different things told, I do not see how it is possible to double dip on funds or charge someone for a service that they are not using. According to the bill sent, they charged one amount for May 19 – June 3rd, and then the same amount for one day (June 4th). This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed!

My brother wanted my mom and I to join his T-Mobile plan. We went into their store in Auburn WA. They took two hours once it was out turn just to transfer data, charged us tax and phone charges, transferred phones, etc. We left the store. The phones do not service our area. They took our phones as trade ins. Within 2 hours I called the store, they said they would give us our Verizon phones back. In fact, they still had them because some more data was unable to transfer that day. When I went back to the store, they refused to give me my phones back, rendering me with no phone or phone service. I told them my mother was elderly and could not be without a phone. They said “she has a phone, it just doesn’t work where she lives!!”.

They were little rips off artists, obtained about $50 cash that day, $100 restock fees and took my Droid and my mother’s flip phone. I never ever raised my voice or threatened them, but I did call the police. They told the patrolmen that they were wanting a trespass order, when the patrolman told them in that case they should give me my phone, they decided not to do that. My phone was sitting in the building. But when I first demanded it back they said it was already gone so they couldn’t. Then another employee said it was still there since I had not loaded all my data, they told me no way, I signed a deal that they could keep my phone. Contacting Attorney General tomorrow. Very upsetting. I feel tricked. That is how they get some of the money they make.

I want to complain about an employee called Shayne at T-mobile on 39th & Meridian store in Puyallup. This is the second time, I really don't appreciate the female employee's attitude towards a customer. She just tried to argue with me about returning the device that didn't work for me and I was willing to pay the restocking fee. And the attitude was horrible since she had to do the return and do the paperwork.

In the end she didn't even give me a bag for the paperwork and the new phone I just purchased it while I was holding a child. And I said "thank you" she only replied "yep" back??!! This didn't happen before with the other male employee at all. I worked at retail store for so long and the customer is always right. You just have to satisfy their needs and make them happy when they walk out. Hopefully I will not come back this store anymore. Huge disappointment.

In the morning of 05/02/2015, I could not find my phone anywhere and I believed that I have lost my phone (it is an SAMSUNG NOTE 2 with original carrier AT&T) I reported lost online right away with T-mobile. 5 minutes later I found my phone on my driveway so I chat with T-mobile online to report that I found my phone. They told me no problem and stated that nothing has been changed and they will put a note on my account that I found my phone and I should not worry at all. 3 hours later I could not make any phone call, suspiciously I check and clearly my phone is blocked due to lost/stolen. I called and chat with T-mobile they said they do not block my phone because it is an ATT phone and suggested me to call samsung or ATT. I called samsung they refer me back to T-mobile/AT&T. I called AT&T they said because I do not have ATT account, nobody called to report my phone lost/stolen and my phone does not attached to any ATT account so nothing to do with them, they did not block my phone, it must be from T-mobile when they reported to the US blacklist data base. Now I am stuck with the brick phone nobody is responsible. Anybody can help me

It will not let me take the one star off. Your company has the absolute worst service I have ever seen. I have been with your company for 8 years, and about 3 weeks ago, I called up to INQUIRE about adding my daughter on my plan for text and voice since she cannot get the internet on her phone with your company. I was told it would be $10.00, then when I went on to pay my bill, the person in sales put me on a family plan. This is fraud!.

I plan on following this up with the FCC. I called in about 7 days ago and they apologized and said all the right things and your customer service department said it would be corrected, and I would see my corrected amount on line. I went on this evening and NOTHING had been done. I spoke to your rep, Grace, who was very nice, and assured me this would be fixed. I then spoke to her supervisor Becca and told her this nightmare story and also told her that I have never paid my bill so late in the month due to your company's error.

She then told me the bill was fixed, and I would see the credit in 24 hours. Let me tell you, this is what I was told 7-8 days ago, and nothing was done or corrected! I then asked her if I could pay this right now, she stated of course, but it would be a $5.00 charge. I'm suppose to pay for your company's error???? But I could be transferred to the auto pay, and it would not cost me anything. Have you people no sense!!! I will tell you, which I'm sure at this point no one will do a thing since I am referring to nothing was done until I had to call a second time, I am NOT going to pay the 5.00 and I am going to Verizon. I have had it with your company and the incompetence and fraud that you pull. Again, I am going to the FCC. Something needs to be done about your unlawful and deceitful practices.

I am responsible for 10 lines that I have with T-Mobile. It is supposed to be a family plan. brothers sisters sons daughters. I have tried and tried to get an exact break down per phone as to how much each # cost so I can collect from my brothers and sisters what they owe. Every time I call I get a different amount. And it never adds up to what the bill I get. So I wind up getting screwed out of about 60.00 bucks out of my pocket. This is ridiculous. I got you ten extra customers. and I am doing the collection from all the family members, but I come out in the hole every time because your employees can not or will not give me a break down. Upset in phoenix.

I have replaced several phones due to a variety of reasons, but I must say that service disruption is at the top of the list! The most recent replacement that I have gotten does not load my email, which plays a HUGE role in my life, seeing that I use it for work! (OVER 200 EMAILS A DAY) Just this past weekend, a client of mine was stuck overseas for 2 days!! in Frankfurt!!! all because he couldn't get a hold of the person that helped get him there!

Due to this faulty network, that seems to be on a VOLUNTARY basis! I am now in debt to the company that I work for, $2,452 and some CHANGE, because that is how much a one way BUSINESS CLASS seat costs from there back to Seattle! I tried to reasonably handle it with the agent, and his supervisor, but it seems that everyone is to busy maintaing a quote or trying to make a SALE. I don't expect T Mobile to pay my debt are anything; that's just not how this scheme gets down. But after being told that I could have a $102.00 credit, and then transferred all around their office just to be told by some other clown trying to play Supervisor, that that wasn't something that was said brought me to complete halt.

Because at that point I realized that T Mobile's call centers are actually fulfilled with a squad of monkeys! I have been going back and forth with the exact same nonesense, and life's just too short for that. My even BIGGER complaint is, who the heck hires these people? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, CAUSE I COULD FOR SURE RUN ONE OF THESE LOCATIONS, it wouldn't be hard at all; just pick up the phone, transfer it to you, you transfer it back to me, I'll put them on hold for 10 minutes, transfer it back to you..............and then we will flip this coin to figure out who has to say "Sorry, but no" to the person on hold. I just want to know if there is actually someone professional running the whole company itself, because there's no way it's just 611 that handles everything.

I went to a T-mobile store in Uptown Albuquerque, NM with a friend who was having problems with her phone. While there, I was persuaded to convert my service from Verizon, whom I had been with for many years to T-mobile with the offer of a free mini IPad and buying out my current Verizon contract. It just so happened that Jessica Keith, a Field Support Manager from AZ was on business in that particular store at the time, and she was actually the person that waited on me and completed the conversion process for me. I had an IPhone 5 that I had purchased at Verizon which I was allowed to keep and have my data converted from Verizon to T-mobile with no problem; However I was told that I would need to bring in a trade in phone for my husband's line.

The next day I took in another previously owned IPhone and my hunsband's Motorola Droid Razar which we had recently bought and were still paying for with Verizon. I told Jessica that my husband really liked his Droid and really wanted to keep it and that I preferred they take the IPhone. She informed me that they could provide me with basically the same phone and we could include paying for it on my monthly bill. I informed her that we were still paying for it (my husband's Droid) and she assured me that T-mobile would take care of it when they paid out my Verizon contract and "It would be a wash." So she took the Droid as the exchange.

I did finally receive the Visa payment card to pay off the Verizon contract; and assumed all was taken care of and well. Subsequently, I received a letter from Verizon Go Wireless charging us $300 for the unpaid Droid phone which I assumed had been included in the Visa paycard. I have tried numerous times contacting Ralph at the Uptown store and Jessica (I still have her business card). Ralph promised to call me back and never has. I left Jessica several voice messages, she finally returned my call ONCE, but didn't even bother to leave me a message. I have called and left her more messages and have still not received a return call.

In addition to the initial $300 charge, I have now received a letter from Aldous & Associates, Attorneys at Law threatening legal action and now wanted $300 Delinquent Balance, plus $90 pending collection fee for a total of $390 within 30 days. I would greatly appreciate it if T-mobile would stay true to their word and take care of this debt before it becomes a problem on my credit report.

I tried to pay my prepaid bill with a credit card and was denied. i finally talked to someone in the billing dept and they inform me that a payment in January was cancelled and reimbursed to the card holder. It is now almost May and have never been notified for it or had my service suspended. Last month i had to call and talk to tmobile reps because i paid the bill and it was posted on the persons account that owned to phone before. i have since January used credit cards to pay and never was told or notified of this matter. I would like to know what i could do to fix this and stop the invoices i am had to deal with Thank you for your time.

I want overseas to Morocco, while there I was checking with customer service about an existing issue that"s when I found out that I am being charged over $400 for texting when I spoke to so called account specialist he assured me that texting was free and that I shouldn't worry, only to found out that it was a total lie once I got back to the state. I spoke customer care but nothing was accomplish totallly disappointed with a company that I have been with for over 12 years the perfect picture of corporate greed .

My contract was ended on the 4th of January 2015 as I was informed by Alexa one of your members of Staff responding on my request yesterday the 15th of April 2015 at around 12:40 , along with my wife's contract too and it will be followed by my other three children's contracts which will be ended on the 1st of June 2015. I was not alerted by T-mobile company about the nearness of my our contracts end or receiving new offers! I was not given a Nano memory card along with my Experia -S Which was offered to me with my last contract! . I requested it yesterday through my call to Sanalia/ Member of Staff and I was charged £10:21 and to be delivered to me within three working days.

The surprise was today as I found my SIM inactive on my mobile phone and I can not make or receive calls on it and I believe that it has been disabled by your technical team before I receive my new SIM card! On my enquiry call today Thursday the 16th of April to a lady who is called Lee and who asked me about characters of my password and later about my Sim card number which I should have had it in the box of the phone as I am still using my old Sony Ericson Model C902. I explained to her that I do not know my password or the SIM card number as I am busy at present for preparing for the Tax Financial Year. she kept on repeating my first name without giving any alternative way that we could reach a solution for my problem and she hanged up her phone in a rude way!

I recalled again around 11:28 and a member of staff called Ian answered me and he repeated the same questions to me and I informed him that I had no time to go and search for my Sim card number and I do not know my password and if he can e-mail it to me . His answer was that he can not help me without obtaining them. You put me in a dilemma and I want you to get me out of it immediately please. I am considering to leave your company with my family members .

On April 14, 2015 At store #9795 my husband and I encountered the worst customer service in our history of affiliation with this company your representative Danny. I signed In on the customer wait list. We were later beckoned by Danny whom was on the phone as if we were animals, instead of him addressing us as loyal customers to T-Mobile. We did not move, finally Danny came over to the area we were sitting and once again Danny didn't address us respectable customers. We then began to explain our problem. We quickly discovered from Danny's lack of experience he was unable to assist us. We then asked for a manager. Instead of Danny respecting our request to obtain the manager he went and brought back Jazmin the representative that created the problem for us on April 13th.

We again explained to Jazmin that we needed a manager. Liz the manager came to our aide 15-20 minutes later. In the mist of waiting on Liz I asked Danny whom wasn't assisting customers to give us the number to customer service. He rudely told us he didn't know it and he was new. We responded by saying go and get it from someone that knows it. Danny then exhibited a major attitude and starts shaking his head as if we were bothering him. At this time Liz enters the sales floor and we explain to her that we have a major problem with Danny. She explains to us that she will speak with him and have a meeting on Saturday. The customer service in this store is horrific!!! Where is the diversity at this location? This store is employed with all Mexicans. Where are the African Americans and Caucasians? There are so many other mobile carriers on the market now. The behavior at this T-Mobile Store is unprofessional.

I have several complaints:

1. I switched over from Verizon in December and was asked to send my IPhone 5s to T-Mobile and I would get a $352.00 reimbursement for each phone. I sent 3 phones in December and have yet to receive credit on my account. When I tried to follow up I got transferred over 5 times staying on the phone for over 30 minutes and no resolution

2. The T-Mobile service is not very good in our area. I have complained several times and hasn't got any better.

3. While I promised my bill would be lower than Verizon, my bill is the same with worse service.

Without getting any resolutions I am ready to go back to Verizon unless this is resolved immediately.

I had to get a new phone because water damage to last phone. Went to T mobile store and t mobile representative sells me a boost phone so I'm no longer on boost. I had just paid my bill a week prior. So I guess the t mobile representative knows what he's doing so I walk out with a bogus galaxy III had to go back 2 days later because was not getting any phone calls in and got switched back over to t mobile from the very upset representative who processed to switch my galaxy III to a broken Nokia Windows phone yet where's the 3 weeks prior money from when the t mobile representatives changed my company. Now all the sudden the whole account has disappeared but your getting paid twice. You should take the t mobile account from this crook

I recently tried to discover what sim card my pre-paid Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 used. There was no indication whatsoever to the one that i needed. The sim slot looked small so i bought that one, it was wrong. Again, i bought the regular sim card and it was too large. I contacted customer service,and even they had a hell of a time trying to figure it out.Walmart was the same. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! How hard can it be to put the type of sim card needed on each phone package? NOT HARD AT ALL!!!!!!! I lost $50 dollars because you can't apparently use any common sence!! P.S.- You probably love the confusion just so you can make a few free dollars.!!!

I am a current customer and have been since 2007. I received a collection for $138.00 from Convergent via TMobile. TMobile told me the bill is from 2011 but just sold the debt to Convergent on Jan 24, 2015. Yet they never informed me that I had an old bill and my current phone has been the same since 2010 and with TMobile. They told me they cannot discuss it as the supposed debt belongs to Convergent as they bought it? I filed a complaint with the FCC and am sending a copy and a letter for demand of explanation or removal within 7 business days of receipt by TMobile and Convergent and am paying a tracking number via the Post Office. It seems like a scam is starting with TMobile again and I wonder if anyone else is getting this problem? I am leaving TMobile this time for good and I have no debts ....but then again they might create one and sell it to someone as it seems this has happened above!

Purchased phone and plan for grand-daughter. Was told bill would be $60 a month. Was given a card that was free for IPad for wireless. Told them I have wireless at home but said free take. Took and went back in store because could not figure out what to do with card. They said Ipad was older would not work. Found out you was charging me. Found out I had many charges because bill was never at $60. Cancelled plan and you guys keep saying you are sending box for the connection but never have received box. I call - nothing, I go in the stores to say I have not received box - nothing. I feel as if I am being set up to pay a fee because I cancelled. Why can't I just bring your equipment in the store??!!

If I could give a negative rating to them I would, I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO T-Mobile AGAIN. I'm beyond pissed with this horrible company. Back on February 23,2015, my husband and I switched providers over to AT&T ( BEST decision ever!!!) The representative's for T-Mobile I spoke with over the phone and in their store, had told us that our bill would be updated in 3-4 weeks. and that they would mail us the final statement. After that we could come in and pay our final bill. which was fine, whatever so we put money aside to make sure we wouldn't spend the money we had to pay off our bill and phones we had with them.

On March 1, our account was charged $166. to close out what we needed to pay on our account. no statement in the mail, no email about the charge and nothing about the phones so we waited another week and a half to see if anything would arrive late, or anything else would be charged on our account so on March 9 ( a total from when we canceled about 4 weeks ) when I decided to finally call customer support and ask about our bill we hadn't see anything about the phones still at this point and wanted to know what was going on with our account if it was closed completely or not. the customer service rep said there was nothing showing up on our account with them about phones and that it appeared to be closed out COMPLEATLY. which I thought that was a little fishy ( I've been screwed over many times by bills coming out late or charging one account and not the second, so I wasn't going to let this one get me), so I went down to the T-Mobile store and asked the same questions. they came back with the same answer everything was closed out and nothing more appeared on our account. so I asked for a print out of the statement. to see with my own eyes and have proof and sure enough reads 0 on everything.. okay cool, maybe I just got lucky and paid enough on the phones they wouldn't charge me anything else..

NOT!!! then today April 1 I get a charge on my account for 600$ ( NO money in my account what so ever, I used the 600$ to buy new baby items ) and a Month and a half after I close out my account with them .. What the HELL!! literally. so of course I call Customer service to ask what is going on I have my print out that say I didn't owe anything more. Then the rep proceeds to tell me that the $166 they charged me on March 1 was for the billing Cycle from January to February ( No shit SHERLOCK, I know this because I paid for it the beginning of March. meaning it was from the previous billing cycle) and that our bill was not updated yet, on March 9 and wouldn't have shown the phones. She then proceeds to say that bill for the phones wasn't updated till March 11 because it was on a different billing cycle from the February to March cycle, WHY DIDNT ANY FREAKING ONE TELL ME THIS out of the 4 people I contacted the first 2 being the day we switched providers who said 3 weeks our bill will be updated showing everything we own on our account INCLUDING the phones, and the other 2 who I contacted on April 9th after the $166 was with drawn..

Not one of them could tell me that there would be another "billing cycle" as the lady who I spoke with said.. No one could look at my account and say hey looks like you closed it out this day which would put your last billing day on this day so a final payment will be taken out in April.. IM SO FED UP WITH T-MOBILE they charged to much for their SHITTY service. and their customer service Reps need to be in training longer to learn what they are dealing with on customers. its ridiculous 4 people, 4 people who told me the same thing not one of them could catch this..

Needed to jump note 3 to note 4, it quit charging, after 1&1/2 months note 4 lost sound & would not ring for incoming calls..told I had to wait for shipping of refurbished phone. I purchased a new phone from store now it can't be replaced except with someone else's issues..30 yrs. Of being with Verizon I chose tmobile with expectations of an honest company. Buy new product, should be replaced with new product within store of original purchase. I have 5 phone lines, a hot spot, & ipad. I pay my bill diligently every month as is my obligation & promise to tmobile. My belief as a customer, tmobile should respond in the same manner of courtesy & respect to customer needs..now I'm without a functional phone & at 70 yrs. Old if a emergency arises I'm s.o.l. thank u for the inconvenience & hardship.

Your service is TERRIBLE. I regret the day we left Verizon. I wanted to go back but we've already bought phones through you guys so my husband wont allow us to leave. My son and husband bought brand new LG3 phone when we signed up with Verizon. We also purchased insurance for these phone so that we'd have the piece of mind that they can be replace if anything happens to them. NO ONE EVER TOLD US that we would have a $175 deductible, which was the first shocker. Secondly, no one ever today us that our phones would not be replace with new phones if ours were broken. I am even unhappier with T-Mobile then I already was. My son broke his pone and I'm stuck with a refurbished phone. Had I known this I would have saved myself the money and bought a refurbished one on my own. I called Assurance and they said that they do sent new phones if there is not a new phone available. I WANT A NEW PHONE!! I want to actually leave T-Mobile all together. But since I have to stay, I WANT A NEW PHONE! I will not stop complaining until I get it.

Dec. 16, 2014 I had been with ATT and was tired of not being able to get service on my cell phone so I called T-Mobile to see if the tower in my neighborhood was theirs. They said it was so I left ATT to go with T-Mobile. I was going to keep my phone and my same number and just buy one of their sim-cards. The sim-card came in and it was wrong. The very first thing was wrong dealing with T-Mobile. Anyway after a month dealing with them just trying to get the correct sim-card I stayed because they said the tower in my neighborhood was theirs...they lied!! It belongs to Verizon. So January 27th 2015, the correct sim-card arrived and I activated my service. I could not get service. My phone would either say "searching" or "no service detected". It used up my minutes so I had to purchase more useless minutes. I purchased $40 more and still could not get service and since the "number" was used...(searching or not detected) was considered use of minutes. The 2nd of February I cancelled with T-Mobile and called the home office. They said no problem they understood my frustration and I would get a refund. After they get you to someone who can do something...they hang up on you or being on the phone with them so long your battery dies...I've kept calling back getting the run-around. So in-short...T-Mobile will lie just to get your money! DONT USE T-MOBILE...THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

On January 14, 2015, a year and a half after I originally opened my account with T-Mobile, I was a victim of identity theft and T-Mobile allowed someone to add 2 new phone lines to my family account which I had been told already had a maximum of 5 lines. This individual then charged more than $1,600.00 in equipment and fees to my account, charges that I am still being held liable for. I discovered these 2 new lines 2 weeks later as I discovered a range of other purchases bought on my name and credit. I called and reported the fraudulence immediately.

The fraud department, instead of assisting me by closing the lines and removing the charges on my account, told me that I, the victim, had to name the suspect in order for them to release my responsibility. They alleged that my family members were in contact with the criminal citing call logs showing 1 minute calls coming to one of these new lines. Initially, I thought that this information must be the result of computer error for the call log to show that my family was calling this line because none of us knew the suspect and we had never made any calls to this line. In addition, these alleged call logs conflict with our own records, which have been printed from my accounts on T-mobile's own site.

Recently I contacted T-mobile with the name of a suspect in my identity theft case, after receiving an update from an officer at the San Diego Police Department. I faxed them copies of the police reports and of a signed affidavit of fraud. T-Mobile refused to accept this new information and demanded the police report with the name of the suspect, knowing very well that the police would not release the documents because T-Mobile had not been cooperative in helping them catch the criminal, and because the case is still under investigation.
After working with the police and with several stores in the San Diego area, my experience working with T-mobile has left me with the strong belief that T-Mobile employees were involved in the illegal fraudulent activity on my account. They allowed someone to remove my PIN and add new lines to my account when I had set up the PIN as a protection measure, and while the company has my ID and my signature on the file. They then altered the call logs to shift the responsibilities to me. The fraud department wouldn’t take my report as a victim of Identity theft seriously and wouldn’t cooperate with the police to help catch the criminal.

Please investigate these illegal activities at T-Mobile. A large national telecommunications company should be responsible to its customers and should be participating in ethical business practices. Their capital and influence should not be a tool to criminalize and victimize their customers, especially ones who have already been victims of crimes.

T Mobile initially lured me to them with their cheaper than Sprint plans and the "We'll pay your Early Termination Fee" routine. It should be called the "You pay your Early Termination Fee and we may or may not reimburse you depending on how many flaming hoops your willing to jump through or till we get sick of you bothering our customer service department". I've had so many promises to fix this refund problem by so many reps and each has failed, Purposely?. Hey T Mobile, I get it, you're a big huge mega business with an army of lawyers to keep the riff-raff customers from defending themselves from you. You win, keep my money. Good bye T Mobile and I'm taking all five of my accounts with me. BTW, I'll pay my final bill in six to eight weeks in a $10.00 prepaid VISA card. And when you call me for payment, I'll promise you the check is in the mail with a cheery attitude every single time.

My family has been with t mobile for over 12 years and the service we're receiving is beyond unsatisfactory. Recently my sister and I decided to come off of our parents plah and be on our own. Upon speaking with a few representatives, we decided to stay together and not be on our own because we would receive more data together. My sister however, did not sign the authorization.

I tried for years to get my wife to join my T-Mobile plan to save us money. She handles all my appointments since I am 100% disabled, with 4 different doctors, due to a nerve disease. She eventually did join my plan, was sold a 600$ smart phone and we had to sign a 2 year contract. After 22 months her phone quit working. After weeks of changing phones, installing new stem cards, 4 trips to the store that sold us the phone, and about 5 calls to technicians we were told her phone was a 4G phone and our nearest tower was a 2G tower. This, we were told, means it will never work, and they were suprised it ever worked.

I told the last supervisor I talked to that I had to leave T-mobile and find a new phone provider. She insisted that I pay 100$ to get out of their contract. I got a little upset at this and told her it would be a cold day in he!! before I paid another penny to someone who screwed me out of 600$ already( for the phone they sold me that won't work where I live). Instead of billing me 100$ to break my contract my bill is now over 600$ and continues to go up! Please tell me what I can do about this injustice that keeps on going. Can I make them pay for the harassment and destruction to my perfect credit. We've called them and they don't care one bit about what they've done to us.

Why want you close my account , no longer with you ???

I called customers service to get a new phone, My current phone from tmobile is broken again! I talked to a rep about a phone, but was not sure I wanted to spend that much on a phone. The Tmobile rep assured me that he could take $100.00 off the price since I was a loyal customer of many years. I received my contract for the financing via my email and the amount was wrong; It still has the original amount on it. I have tried to call customer service back to tell them what happened and I was told that tmobile does not discount their phones but if I sign the agreement for the original amout they would take $100.00 off after 30 days. I was also told that there was nothing about the phone being discounted from the other rep. I asked to get it in writing but was informed that could not happen. I do not feel that this is a trustworthy deal,and since by phone is still broken I can not wait. So much for my loyalty...I feel like I was taken advantage of, and I think I will go to another company that is down the street from my house.

on about the twenty third of February I got a message saying if I topped up five pounds within five days I would get five pounds credit free I topped up five pounds on February twenty sixth and still have not got my five pounds credit.I have rang you twice about this on both occasions being put on hold,first time I rang I was told the money would go on within five days, today after over half an hour and being put on hold twice for over 10 minutes I was told someone would ring me back within two hours that was at 13.30 it is now 16.20 and I am still waiting.I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have been given Kathleen lavelle.

I used to be with Vodafone and got told about your smart pack so I changed over to t-mobile got my £10 smart pack first time no problems last month I had to complain because I had over the £10 credit and only text your free numbers 441 and 150 and now the same thing has happened to me again top up £10 so I had £10.09 credit all I have done is try and get my smart pack 10 this month again but I have texted 441 and 150 and now I only have £9 credit but only texted your free numbers and can't get my monthly smart pack so I would like to see if we can stop this from happening and make it as simple as it said it would be before I changed networks and I would like my smart pack added as I have not spent any of my credit so I would be greatfull if it could be sorted for me as soon as possible please

I am seeing a lot of complaints about T-mobile on this website. They are stealing money from me and it make me feel crappy. Why won't someone make it stop?

They took money out if my debit account. Without my authority for 3 days every one I spoke to said I would have it back in my account in 3 days on the 3rd day it still was not back in my account. So I called again this time they put me through to a refund specialist who bluntly told me I was not getting a refund so everyone else I talked to just told yes to get rid of me. THINK TWICE BEFORE CHOOSING T-MOBILE as your phone carrier they like to take your money earlier then they should & won't refund your money. i am calling the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ON THEM DEFINITELY.

I have been dealing with T-Mobile for months now regarding two tablets that were defective and returned to them. Back in October T-Mobile said to return the 2nd defective tablet, and once they received it, all the charges would be removed. At the time, the representative credited 3 charges having to do with the tablet. She also said that from that point on, we would no longer be charged. They did not stop charging. But I kept paying. I finally got tired of paying what I did not owe, and waiting for them to credit my account and stop the charges. Last month I paid the portion of my bill that I did owe. I subtracted everything regarding the tablet from my balance owed. I have just spent my entire lunch hour speaking with four different people, and all of them kept saying the same thing, that the charges are legitimate.

T-Mobile had also been calling from a number I did not recognize, and not leaving a voicemail. I finally had to search the number to found out it was T-Mobile. I have been with T-Mobile for over 10 years. Two years ago I got a bill with over $400 of text charges. I have unlimited texts. It took over an hour with one representative putting me on hold and coming back with a reduced amount I can pay for the text charges. After I told her that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, I finally was able to speak with someone who took care of everything in just 3 minutes. Now, why couldn't that happen today? I even told them my past experience being given the run around by them. I said again to two people that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, and was tired of hearing them sound like a broken record. I finally had to hang up because my lunch hour was over. I will have to try again tomorrow.

called and a replacement on a warranty got a sg2 sent it back within days and got a lgl9 because the gs2 did not work rite.they charged me for it the whole time over 300 bucks and they have the phone.do not buy phones from t=mobile warranties will rip you off and don't ever do bussness over the phone with them you will get ripped off. I bought my phone from hsn got a better deal 50 dollars cheaper and a better warranty with it. they will give you nothing but a run around. their service I have no problem with buy will never buy a phone from them.if you do deal with them keep records of everything and if you send a phone back to them put tracking on it just don't send it back in the box they give you they don't want you to track it going back.and if you do not ask them everthing whe you talk to them they will throw in charges you don't know about go over all details befor you hang up that check on them latter to make sure.

I need to bring to your notice the way in the past few months I have been receiving different billings as in regards to clear usage of my lines. I have been frustrated every month in having to deal with my bills and sometimes it seems it is a deliberate effort to frustrate and forcefully make your customers pay for what is not used. I started with Tmobile by paying $176 +/-, the 2nd month it went to $200 above, and that is how I have been receiving the bills on monthly basis, it is either someone is nit communicating right because by the time I will eventually get someone to listen to my compliant, I will find out that each individual working with the customer service has a different understanding on what packages you guys have so there is always a wrong information been passed down by CS representatives. this has made people like me to have to pay in excess to my monthly bills. last month after a whole day trying to resolve my bills, I eventually got like $23 reduction in my bill and was asked to pay $211, which I eventually pay $176 to balance $35 at a scheduled date. on of the reason they gave in respect to my fluctuating bill has to with international calls made through an APP installed on my phone to make international calls 'REBTEL'.

I was told that the app wasn't working to specification that was the reason I still get billed on tmobile even with the fact I still don't believe I make international calls through tmobile, but in anycase the REP that attended to me said they could block my lines in furthering making international calls without my notice and I said they should go ahead to block any service put in place that interfere with me making international calls through REBTEL. Now, checking my account this night Feb 24th, 10pm, I saw an outrageous bill of the $255.82, now if you deduct my outstanding of $35.36, the total comes to $220. Please what is this amount for again. I try my best to keep to my limit so that I don't defaults in contract and all this boils down too integrity, that I will not want it to be harmed by tmobile. I ma sick and tired of the frequent problems. please I need this service to look into this problem because as it is, i cant pay a dime from the bill I see in my account of $255.82.

First of all when i try to turn on my web my phone automatic shuts off so i have not had web for almost two months still paying 50 dollar i call every one i could nothing i have trouble shoot nothing then i payed my wife phone bill aug 17 For the sum 25.00 dollors and today date is the 27 of aug no phone on well its a shame when a company take you money of f of your card then tell you never made a payment and u just gotoff phone wit ur bank to put a claim on the tranaction that familyvista t mobil said i did pay. their payment department says it paid and tbey gave me a confirnation nunber and tbey still willnt honor it . somebody help us pleaze 9162336628 9165129922.

T-Mobile is the worst cell phone company on the planet. I have been paying T-Mobile over $120 dollars a month for multiple useless phones. The complaint that I have is there quality of products and TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL customer service. With every phone issue I have had,after talking to customer service on the phone they have tried tech support or send me to a T-Mobile store. Where unless I am buying a new phone, they can't help. Telling me to call T-Mobile. For years around and around it goes. With all these phones its proven ONE thing. T.Mobile cares nothing for their customers all they want is their $$$$. I really can't afford to break my contract, but I have no choice. Thanks for putting the actual hard workers through your Money Sucking B.S corporate scam. What really sucks is the only thing worse than their product is their useless customer service.

I took a contract in January 2012 for 24 months and T-Mobile said that I can make calls to any UK number within my allowance. 3 months after joining i got a bill for calling Lycamobile and they told me its not part of my contract. however they told me that any other network is part of my contract including Lebara. now they have decided to take out calls to Lebara from my allowance. i am so upset that i hate the Tmobie. i regrettet ever joining T-Mobile.

i have asked that if they decide to take Lebara and Lycamobile from my call allowance, i should be allowed to leave T-Mobile freely without charge, yet the aggressive and arrogant T-Mobile customer service menber called Christopher team number 957. could not put me to the manager to discuss with me rather he sid that he has every right to make decisions for his manager.

i am so furious. who gives you the right to amend my contract the way you like? despite having increased my monthly payment due to inflation.

i am so upset.

My name is Shirley Mullen I had called T-Mobile on December 29,2012 I talked to a rep.I called because I was suppose to hve unlimited everything on my plsn. Recently i found out that it they had not done that. my pyment for 3 phones was $235.00 snd some chsnge so i changed my plan on on december 29,2012. again n to a lower price then what I was paying and they gave me a qoute of $175.00 for all 3 lines unlimited including taxes. I got a text from them on 1/24/2013 and I found out that the same line that I was calling about before was still the same nothing was changed. Pleas listen to the recording and ypou will see that I am telling you the truth. Please fix this problem A.S.A.P. My cacount number is 48518375. Main phone # on the account is 413-885-8278, other line phone numbers are 413-363-5857 and 413-356-0135. the best number I can be reached at is 413-885-8278 please feel free to call me anytime

Our family has been with your company now for well over seventeen years with three to four lines. Recently on this last renewal we had all signed the contract for the same ending time. When I contacted T-Mobile recently, I was told that my contract was not up until January of 2014. I was informed that, this was due to my upgrade which also did not take place. Infact when I signed up this last time with T-Mobile I purchased a Galaxy XS at full price, and when I ran into a problem with the phone, because I was not carrying insurance at the time I was sent a refurbished phone and was downgraded from a 4g to a 3g. I then had to do a number change, but was assured by a T-Mobile dealer store that this would not affect my contract time in no way. I continued to have issues over the next several weeks and had to be sent another refurbished phone, where this time I lost applications that I had paid for, some totally close to ten dollars which they would not replace and put back on my phone as well. Our other lines are up towards the end of October this year, and I would like to request (and was told to contact you with their admitted system error) that my line be included in that ending period as well due to my contract dispute due to a system error. The number in question is as follows 801-919-4949 formally (801-722-5422) the other numbers on this contract are 801-836-3834 and 801-722-8100.
Thanks for your time
Laurel Kielar

My name is E leuterio dominguez my phone number is 409- 5431589 back in middle of augost i went to chaget a new phone for the line409-5430267 when i got the new phone i made a down paytment and got the rest in 20.00 dollars a month payments when this was done nothing was mention about a new contract yesturday i was going to get a new phone for my wife a at that time was when they mention that i was geting another new contract so if i want a new phone i have to buy it cash so i dont get a new contract and i understend that now today i went to pay the remainig balance on my daugther phone line # 409-5430267 i want for to take off the extension that you put on my contract if you do not take of the extension that you added to my contract i will you are forsen me to take another step .
Eleuterio Dominguez 409-5431589

On March 8th I purchased a Mobile web stick which sadly was not compatible with Windows 8, so I used the buyers remorse and sent it back. T-mobile refunded me the 90.00. In the process, I called T-Mobile and ordered a Hot spot which they charged my fathers debit card 105.99. T-Mobile then intercepted UPS and had the hot spot sent back to the store. CSR stated they felt it was a fraudulant transaction but they would refund the 105.99 within 30 days and I needed to go to a T-mobile store with ID. I had to drive an hour and buy another Hot spot at a higher price with a 50.00 deposit. When I arrived at home I discovered that I did not get service. I then took the hot spot back to the store for a refund. They stated they could refund the amount for the device but my deposit would be credited back to my account, which they did. I called CSR on March 19, 2013 about the other refund on the first hot spot I had purchased. CSR stated that it had not been processed yet but they would start working on it. I have called 27 times between march 19, 2013 to currently an hour ago on May 7, 2013..I had talked to CSR on May 6, 2013, They stated they were sorry for the inconvenience and that they would send out a pre-paid debit card for the amount of 105.99. On May 7, 2013 I noticed my account is now past due in the amount of 105.99. I Once again called CSR they stated that they are unsure why that is but when I receive this pre-paid debit card I will need to pay the 105.99, if I fail to pay this 105.99 that is now on my account my services will be shut off, after it is paid CSR will then try to process the refund. Every time I call CSR they state that they will or have taken care of it. (Only to find out later another issue to arise on why I can not get the refund)I have spent countless of hours on the phone with CSR but they seem to be very dishonest in what they are actually doing with this issues. They have stated many lies through this process, one went as far as saying there was no record of this transaction even though we have an order number for this transaction. I asked if we could discontinue services because of the inconvenience and CSR said only if we want to pay the early cancellation fee..So now I feel either I have to pay all this money to end services or completely be dis-regaurded on the current issue I am having with T-mobile. I feel trapped..

i have been with tmobile over twelve years. i resently upgrade my phone and plan and was given misinformation. this information caused me to purchase a phone and plan i would have skipped because of the price. i was told i could get a phone and new plan for 128.00 dollars a month. the sales person told me i could get a family plan for 79.00 dollars he then told me. i could purchase purchase a samsung III phone and have it paid for with my billing for 118.00 dollar and a down payment. i than told him i could not afford a down payment then. he then told me that he would add my down payment to my monthly bill bringing my bill to 128.00 dollars plus taxes. i agreed to this price and accepted the plan and bought the phones. i was notified a month later my statement was 404.13. i called tmobile about this bill dec 3 and was told different prices and reasons. i was disconnect 4 or 5 times and put on hold nummerous times once for a hour and half. i was told by one of your associates she checked and corrected the mistake and call finance to update my account . accounting put me on hold for one hour and a half and never returned. i was told today to contact this address and file my complaint and you wouild help me. please assist i cannot afford this and i do not want to change my telephone service. respectfully yours larry mcclenton acct number 225127633-cell phone number 404-993 0640-home number 404-241 4230 e-mail lam030@att.net.

I have mobile sevice through T-Moble. When I am work for about 8 to 10 hours, I can't get any service on my phone, but yet they are charging me for Unlimited service. I can't even diall 911 for emergencies. Everytime you call that stupdi troubleshooting department is is like calling out of the country and you speaking a foreign language. My advice is to put some funds into a real Troubleshooting department and not just have people answering the phone and trying to resolve the issue by reading a book.

I have been with this company for 10 years, however it's time to make another change. The crazy part is that All my coworkers that have TMOBILE are the only ones who does NOT get any service. We all intend to cancel at some point, rather sooner than later. I know we work on the Sprint Campus, but what is the excuse as to why all the other providers, Crickett, Boost, etc seem to be able to use their phone. My phone number is 816 785-9822. If the customer service department is any good, then I am sure they will be able to find me in their system.

To whom it may concern: I have summited an complaint on 09/26/2012 and called t-mobile and still you have not responded and I have asked to look over my account. I did not agree on the terms of texting on both line and I am being charge the wrong amount. My account was 49.99 in June 2012 I did not agree on a term of 59.99 ever. The agreement was 55.98 with free nights and weekends 1000 share minutes on both line t-mobile to t-mobile unlimited and free texting on one line and someone turn the contract around. I did not agree to this term of the contract you are billing me 59.99,and for the texting 5.00 dollars a line. I have been a loyal costomer for 9years and I just want to go back to the orginal terms before a new contract.
Ms. Wanda Rodriguez

I have called t-mobile several times concerning that i get dropped calls and internet not working properly. They have sent me several phones and still have the same problem. My work require that I have a phone and internet, I informed the rep that I had to get another internet service because this one is not just working, they inturn told me to get my money back from the other company because theirs worked. 11/29/2012 I called back to inform t-mobile that still having the same problem after them telling me earlier was in a 4g network and had 3g phone needed to get 4g phone in which i did, I was also told that I was just in a bad area and if i had several phone with the same problem it would not work to do anything else. Now hearing that I think I should be reinburst for my services since i am in bad areanot being able to enjoy my services rather than be told to use wifi service why should i have to do this? I need my phone, internet. I think that I should be reinburst for my services since the problems have occured several months ago or reduce the cost of my services . It is really bad when no one wants to talk to you because of dropped calls and hav eto keep calling back for important information. What do you think. Please inform me of results.

I called in around oct.12 to say that I would be disconnecting my phone of 4054109673 at end of contract and authorizing the account to be superceded into my sister's name of Lori Morgan, agent told me if she called in before end of contract it would be superceded into her name and would be charged renewal fees, Sister calls in oct.25th, talks with agent, tells him that the account is to be superceded into her name and he even calls me and verifies my password and asks again if I am superceding accnt to her name, I advised yes and he sets her up with the two phones left on the accnt with one free month and two upgrades says he did credit check, but only puts permission for her to talk about accnt and pay bill, now sister tries to go get upgrade for phone and is told she has to pay a 400.00 dollar deposit when she was told otherwise by agent she spoke to on the 25th, Sister should not have to pay deposit, when was told she didn't have to and I shouldn't have to pay cancellation fees when it isn't supposed to be in my name at all and should have been superceded into her name on the 25th, so if the problem cannot be solved and she keep the accnt with no deposit then I want accnt cancelled and no cancellation fee for agent falsifying information, would like response as soon as possible please, have been customer for two years.

I got a collection call from a company that said I owed Tmobil $33.53 since January of this year. I told them they had the wrong number because I am still a Tmobil customer and my account is current. Besides that's not the amount that I pay. I never received a notification through regular mail, email, text message, voice mail or any other means of communication. It was then that I called Tmobil to let them know that they had given out my information to collectors in error. Customer service tells me I do have an old debt of that amount from a closed account. After thinking about it I realized that what they were talking about was a hotspot that I had purchased in October of 2011 that was supposed to have been added to my regular account and for some reason I still don't understand was not added but rather a separate account was created and I always had trouble with the bills. I finally decided I didn't need the hotspot and I wanted to close the account. I was told that the balance was going to be moved to my regular account along with the penalty for not waiting the contracted number of months (which I just finished paying through my regular account).

When I asked why they had sent me to collections instead of calling or writing to me and would have immediately paid the outstanding amount. I also asked why this amount was not transfered with the penalty to my regular account, the young woman (girl) at the other end told me that Tmobil just doesn't do that. That they had sent me statements many times and that since I was in collections Tmobil could not speak with me any more that I had to go through the collection company. I requested to speak to a manager and she wouldn't let me. When I insisted she said that the manager didn't want to speak with me because I had to call the collection company. I told her that if she didn't let me speak to a manager I would go to another phone company and she said there was nothing she could do.

I just got the second call from the collection company, I paid the $33.52. I'm getting ready to pay off whatever I owe you people and I'm switching to another cell phone carrier as soon as I find a decent deal. In the meantime I will tell everyone and in any way how Tmobil completely blew me away and didn't care about losing a customer. This is the second time I leave Tmobil. The first time it was because I was not getting a signal at work and at the time I had a sick mother at home and a daughter who was a freshman in college away from home and I needed them both to have access to me. After 6 months of working with Tmobil to find out why I had no signal in that building when everyone else was ok, I had to leave because I was told that nothing could be done. I had to pay the penalty then and I guess I'll pay it now also but believe me, Tmobil will NEVER have me as a customer again, no matter what.

If you care to speak with me (and I doubt that) you can reach me at 786-554-4870

We need to break our contract and want to pay no charges due to poor reception. I was in a auto accident on 10/2/2012. I had to call for help and was unable to get reception here in phoenix,az!!!!!!! The other man involved in the accident was able to call 911. I could not call my daughter or Geico without my call being cancelled as is most all of my calls that I make everyday. I hate it, it is rediculous that I have to keep calling people back due to poor reception and now that I had something dangerous happen in my life when I was in the auto accident, it made me realize that I have to cancel T-mobile ASAP. please help us. my daughter Melanie Walker has the contract and I am on the contract with her. Contract # is 833380560. thankyou jeanne anderson

I have been a customer of T-mobile for the past 7 years. I recently went into the store to merge someones line with my phone plan. I also wished to switch plans because of the value and the usage needs. I should advise that I have had five lines under tmobile plan for the entire time of my service there. When I went into the store the representitives were very helpful. although after two hours in the store hassling with cutomer service over the phone, they reluctantly told me that they would call me at a later date and time after they reviewed my account to see if the lines could be merged. The reason they gave me at that point was that my recent banktrupcy casued a problem. I dont know why this caused a problem, being as though I have had this service for years prior to the filing and my tmobile account was not part of the banktrupcy. I also advised them that after replacing an expensive phone 4 times under the insurance and or manufactureres defect, I wished to purchase a new phone. Under the value plan that I wished to switch to, the phone would be able to be financed. I was told that certain plans have different ways of upgrading the phones, and this particular plan gave me the advantage of finacing with some money down for the phone. The customer service told me that they would contact me in a few days with a determination as to weather or not I would be able to merge someines line with my own.

A few fays later, they contacted me stating that they were able to merge my lines despite the fact of my recent banktrupcy. I was satisfied and shortly therafter I went into the store to purchase a new phone under the finance agreement that is allowed by my value plan. I was then told that I could not purchase the phone under the finance agreement because of my banktrupcy. I was not told this when I was first advised of the value plan, and the customer service individuals were well aware of my banktrupcy. I then contacted customer service several different times thereafter, in an attmept to sort out the reasons why I was not able to purchase a phone. I was simply told I could not because of the banktrupcy. I then inquired as to switiching back to my original service plan, one that allows the customer to upgrade their current phone for a discounted price, instead of finacing the phone. I was told that I cannot switch back to the original plan, apparently due to the banktrupcy, which I was under when I filed. I was also informed that upon being switched to the new service plan, they automatically renewed my contracts on all the lines, which at the time were out of contract. The customer service rep then advised that since I had a banktrupcy I was technically not eligble for a renewal of contracts on any of those lines and that they should not have been renewed. I am requesting that my contracts be reverted to their original status, which would mark them "out of contract" so that I may cancel them and move to another provider. With the current status that I am under I am using an outdated phone that does not work properly and other lines under my plan also have the same problem, and I am unable to replace the phones or switch plans due to the convivng service of Tmobile, because I was not advised of any of these stipulations before making changes to my account.

Please review my complaint and return an answer in a timely fashion. Thank you for your consideration.

i went to t-mobile store at mall in el centro ca,92227 and they had a special buy a galaxy.2 phone with 2 year contract and get 150.00 rebate back so i did that was in10-31-11 and till this day have not got no rebate and cannot get a hold of fernando nor the manager to ask what is going on they even put my wifes phone on a contract when they were told we did not want a contract we did not no they had put her phone on contract till i went to shut it off and was told it would cost me 200.00 to shut off because of contract they are a bunch of rip offs

After speaking to a T-Mobile representative on the phone, October 8, 2012, I was informed that my contract on (580) 819-1859 was changed from a month-to-month contract to a limited contract expiring in March 2013. The contract on my primary phone (580) 819-0715 is to expire in November 2012. I was told that due to a $200 credit given in March of 2011 that the contract on the -1859 number was thereby changed from the November expiration to March 2013 expiration. This was done without my permission and it was also done without anyone from T-Mobile explaining it to me at that time or any time since. I renewed my contract in November 2010 because I had been advised that T-Mobile was planning to merge with AT &T. Since this merger did not take place I am not satisfied with the service I get with my phones because (a) I have only "G" service instead of the 3G or 4G that was anticipated (b) cannot receive emails promptly in all areas unless I am within close range of a tower (c) cannot get on the internet in many areas because a signal is not strong enough or not available and there are many "dead spots". The bottom line is that my contract for BOTH phones and phone lines should expire in November 2012, not one in November 2012 and the other in March 2013 because the changes made were done without my permission. Please resolve this matter at the earliest possible time prior to the expiration of the November 2012 timeline.

i have been a customer with t-mobil for a long time. i have always paid my bills on time. on aug 12 2011 i went in to the t-mobil store on federal highway in boca raton fli spoke to dereck who was the manager of the store at that time. he told me about a plan to reduce my payments by adding another phone line and phone.

i told him at that time that i did not want another line but he insisted and i told him i would go home and discuss it with my husband and he said don't take it- i went back to that store and told him i didnot want another phone or line and he kept insisting that i take it. he was transferred to aventura t-mobil store and i kept calling billing and going to various stores to take off the third phone line and to get credit for paying so my credit wouldnot be harmed.

i am discusted and want to leave t-mobil all together. i will do whatever it takes to not be harmed by all this terrible experience. t-mobil has commited fraud against me if you look up my history you will see that i have been paying anyway to not destroy my credit.

please read all the notes and tell me what i should do to get credit back from overpaying and for not being able to pay my original fee that was less than i am paying now. my husband is friends with pam bondi and a consultant with the state of fla. i will invole them if i have to.

My name is Colette Francois on 2/20/2013 i call t-mobile to go on your no contract for $ 50 per line when one of your workers convince me to stay on your contract for $79 a month with the same plan that i had . then i ask him him about getting new phones for my husband and son he said that it would be $10 different and then whatever he did he said that if i go to t-mobile or by the phone throw him i would only pay the differents at the store with no addition to my bill.I went to the store on hollywood blvd in fl and then they were charging me $15 per each line which was not part of my deal with your worker.

I did not want a contract with T-mobile but because of the deal i took it . if i am not able i would like to get out of the contract . Whenever you call it tells you that you a being recorded please go through my recorded and give me the deal i was promised or out of contract .I have being with T-mobile 2009 and a good customer . My contract ended in december 2012 and now i am force into a contract when i want something else.

I want my money reimbursed, as I was not told that if I paid my bill to the person I was talking to I was being charged for it. I want my money reimbursed by next billing cycle.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by connie cowens on 08/31/2013 at IP address 50.83.96.101 using our T Mobile complaint form. This opinions contained in this T Mobile customer review titled, "Over Billed" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

On Nov. 1,2012 I entered a contract with T-Mobil it had two phones and two years during the first two weeks I returned to the store with my phone that kept getting the message emergency calls only they took the battery out and said that the phone needed to be reset it worked for a day then it happened for several days which I kept taking the battery out to reset the phone at least once a day I returned to the store two more times and then on Nov 27, they finally said I could get a new phone and ordered it and I would have it by Friday Nov. 30. It did not arrive. On Nov 1 the manager of the store gave me his business card with a note on the back that he would waive the activation fee and told me when I pay the bill that he would credit my account one activation fee when I went he was not there they told me to call after I paid the bill and he would take care of it. I called the store four times before he finally answered me and promised me he would take care of it on that day which was Nov. 30. He did not as a result on Dec. 2 my service was suspended and after four calls and three hours on the phone from home I was promised that my service would be restored it was not. After two trips back to the store I was promised that my service would be restored and it was. The phone is supposed to arrive on Dec. 3. I still am very dissatisfied with the whole company and the service provided to me I would like to cancel the contract on one of these phones if not both with out penalty or fees. I feel that the service from start to finish was very poor and filled out a survey stating this. I did not have this contract long enough to damage any of the phones and I would like to be reimbersed for the phone that I would like to return and cancel the contract on.

I hope someone will read this and respond. I am sending this email to report how your company, T-Mobile deceived us after promising a price and then changing it to higher rate. I have been with T-Mobile for 6 years and was extremely disappointed with the way they treated me. Until two weeks back I had a family plan with 3 phones with 1000 minutes of talk time and 200mb data on 1 phone. I was paying $69.99 plus taxes.

I wanted to add another phone so I called last week. I talked to customer loyalty department person and since I have been with T-mobile for so long he said he is going to give me special deal that is for 4 lines including 1000 minutes, unlimited texting and 200mb data on all the 4 lines for $109.99 after $10 discount every month for 22 months. When I heard the price I said okay and he also upgraded the phones for two lines and he made me go through the system to sign contract.

After 3 days when I logged into my account the price was totally different I called the customer service, they transferred me to the loyalty department. I talked to a guy named chris, he said he will take care and gave me another $5 discount. So the price came down to $105 for the first three months and 109.99 for the next months. Again when I logged into my account after two days the price was different. Again third time I talked to loyalty department and this time I was talking to lady named vicky.

She said she will take care and since I was very frustrated with all this she gave me another $5 discount and the monthly total came down to $99.99 for the next 22 months. I asked her to put a note in the account saying this is what my monthly bill will be before the taxes.

I asked her about this at least 5 to 6 times to make sure this is my final price and she said $99.99 is the price. After couple of days when I checked online the price was about $130+. I was really furious because we already had received the phones and were in the process of getting them ready to use them. When I called the tone of the people changed when I said I have received the phones already.

Though they could see the note from Vicky they refused to give us the price she had put in her note. You guys knew that we had received the phones and we are stuck so your people changed their tone. When I requested them to cancel my change in contract and revert it back to the old one, initially they threatened us that we will have to pay $200 but later said that we could cancel it just by sending the phones back. I don't want to take the responsibility to send it back because I don't want to be responsible if it gets lost in the mail.

If you want us to go and return it to one of the T-Mobile stores near us, I will do that. I would appreciate if someone reviews my account and calls me. T-mobile records all the conversations, that is what your system says when we call. Whoever sees this email please listen to those records and let us know what is going on.

I recently ended my service with T-Mobile. My family had been a loyal customer for many many years. Unfortunately our service became so bad we had to switch services. My contract had been expired since August of 2012, and my daughters was not to expire for several months. I decided to go ahead and pay the 200.00 dollars to get her out of her contract. We did call and verify this! Now I have recieved my last bill, and T-Mobile is charging me 200.00 for my number as well. Please look in to this for me.

Thank You.

I was out of the country for a long time and I requested T-Mobile t0 temporarily stop the service for my cell phone because I cannot use it outside US. When I came back on Oct. 8, 2012 I decided to cancel the service, because my daughter gave me a 3G I-phone and included me in her plan with other carrier or other company, and I wanted to use the same cell No. that I have before with T-Mobile. I called the customer care today, Oct. 27, 2012, and I spoke to a 1st customer care and to a 2nd customer care and complaint about the above mentioned charge. These 2 customer cares told me that the charge of $79.02 is for reactivating the service to my cell phone to be able to transfer the same cell no. to another carrier. The 2nd customer care switched me over to a 3rd customer care, and I continued to complaint and dispute the amount because the T-Mobile never told me about that there would be a charge of $79.02 which is equivalent to a monthly charge.

Good afternoon. We have been very good customers for 10 years. On March 19th I went into the local TMobile store to check my acct. I was told there were things that could be done to lower my payment which I was grateful for . Upon making the changes I left the store. Now I have come to find that a two year contract was added due to the changes I made that March day. I would like that to be lifted please. I did not understand that that was part of the deal. We have been supportive of your services for ten years and hope to continue once this is corrected. Thanks for your time and attention. Alison Ross acct#328420342 cell 7064425640 home7066601645

to whom this may concern i hv three contracts with t-mobile .two are phones and 1 broadband. pls i beg of you to look at my contracts and see that i was deceived.my broadband was extended another 2 years without any change in contract.. my phone {334-315-1348 } i was tricked into a contract when in fact i just finished a contract.

i was told that if i pd 21.00 + dollars through my card i could get the samsung galaxy2 with a two year contract. there was no mention of the rest of the money had to paid at a later date.so i excepted. i knew i could'nt afford to pay that much money which caused me hardship. so either i pay or get my phone cut off .

now i am so hurt i feel tmobile has a gun to my head and robbing me, i called back in to talk with t mobil and they spreaded my my pyments over the year of 30.00 a month and i was undre the impression that i was finish with the phone. -----somebody pls help me i'm drowning

After over ayear of price inconsistecies lve call 2 or three times a month becauses have nevwr received the proper pricingl was promi2012sed 9/12 .l spoke to nicole in loyalty prices they fianally gave me a discount said l should havegotten a text message and gave 100. Discount our conversatios with pricing and the breakdown were repeated multiple times also said had Nicole at loyalty repeat it more then3x. My price is supposed to be wit h taxea and line fees with one hanset protectin and overseas 4$ with a 10 loyalty discount
It made the pricing appox.216.28unless there are 411 or overseas calls. After numerous attempts to rectify onmy behalf l spoke to aoter rude agnow it was gres employee who said that my contract had been changed to a more costly one and said l would be recieving almore expensive bill in feb 2014.l paid the bill on the phoe after all the proper pricicing was supposedly in place when l saw the bill it was higher n there wasnt the discount only to be tricked again. I repeatedlly said i this call recorded. Nicole said yes but apparently didnt leave any notes.l told them lynn who said thats for our purposes only.Wow having majpr med problems .lve already send an e mail to contract review after 21 days l saying its the wrong acct number and called and repid1320508 said to go this route.my acc#327259241 Barefoot republic of myrtle beach inc. 7863017770 8434509928 8434551470 8434551396 8434551671PLSE RESPOND TO 8434551470 OR 7863017770 asaor email sharr.999@gmail.com

moved to north carolina .had limited service . went to tmobile store (said phone was damaged by water) purchaced a new phone.still had same problems with service.went back to tmobile store .said they would swap out gallaxy phone for a cheap my touch phone.said again was damaged by water.) lie phone was out of the box and used with same problems showing up. took pictures of phones no service next to phone with service and showing my phone # with phone. I am paying for 4g service unlimited data and text on all phones. not to mention was charged to down grade a gallaxy phone to a my touch.

In my opinion tmobile is in breach of contract and if nothing is done about it I will start legal action.

I've been with Tmobile since 2009. I initially had 3 lines. On October 2012 I purchased my daughter a phone for her birthday 10/06/12. I have been overcharged tremendously. My bills overages were $300.-$400 over the normal high price of $250. per month. My phone has been disconnected several times for no reason even after I have paid it already. Every month a representative from the overages department contacts me to let me know of these extra charges. It's because another representative calls to tell me, since one line didn't go over 500 minutes that I didn't need unlimited. Therefore it's changed. The next month the representative calls me to tell me my overages are over $400.! It's like it's a set up. I've always wanted unlimited because I have teenagers. It's a shame how they charge you so much and make you pay for it. Because for the past 2 years (it's documented) I've had to call at least every month. So now I'm moving to verizon, Tmobile tells me I have to pay $200. For each line. I've had no reason to renew any contracts but the new phone purchased. So why? The representative Chad told me he didn't see any reason why I would have had to renew a contract. The way they have been treating me they should let me go for free! Im past frustrated with Tmobile. I don't mind paying what I owe but i will not be taken advantage of anymore. Erica Marshall 912-272-0089

Whom may concern T-Mobile,we have had your service for years and years,we having no good connection in our area nor going from work to home;our services drops us everywhere.At home we have one bar if that,if you hold your head right.With my job as a nurse I gotta have services,and really bothers me I don't,Your alls responsilbity to get more towers out everywhere or something.I(We) have called numerous times re: this issue.Our contract is up in Sept anyways.We want out of this contract to better serve my line of work.Please hope this will help cancel our contract. As a nurse and beening on call and don't have single,is a threat to my job!!We would like to get out of T-Mobile Contract ASAP Thank You Millie

At the time of purchase nor when I returned the T Mobile HOT SPOT to your new Brentwood Piaza store located in Cincinnati OH,was I ever made aware that I was under a two year agreement .Since I'm an eldely man on a fixed income. I knew it would be difficult to afford an increase for such an extended time. I truly regret the misunderstanding. I love my T Mobile service. I really appreciate you resolving this issue .So I can have a corrected bill in Feb.

I recently went to my local t-Mobile store to pay my bill. The salesperson said I had to upgrade my flex pay plan. This plan did not have a contract and that is why I chose it. The salesperson said nothing would change. Well now I pay a lot more a month and was told by customer service that I have a contract, two things I never would have agreed to. Even more frustrating is your told to go to contractreview@t-mobile.com and there is no such site but there are a lot of people complaining I don't even know if this email will go to T-Mobile. I want out.

I called in to T-mobile on aug 12, 2012 to add a new line to my account; the line is ending in 5390 and the gentleman who assisted told me that my bill would be $45 + tax including the monthly installment amount. After reviewing my bill it shows that the bill would be $47 + the installment + tax!! That's not what I was told!! This line that i added was with Straight Talk and we were paying $45 every month for unlimited talk, text, web! I specifically told the representative that if he can keep the bill to the same amount then I would add the line. I did not want to incur further charges!! Please review the conversation we had on Aug 12th and fix this!! Otherwise I will pull ALL four lines from T-Mobile and go back to Smart Talk. I've been a T-Mobile customers for years so PLEASE fix this!!!

I called regarding a new phone that I purchased was not working properly. I was told by the t-mobile represenative to go down to UPS and mail back. I did just that and now because the represenative didnt tell me to get a tracking number, my phone is lost and they will not replace a phone that I already paid for. I have been on the phone with Loyality Departent and Accounts several time and it ending up a waste of time as they keep telling me to wait another 3-7 days to see if it shows up at their warehouse. I have been given wrong information, and not it is my fault. Who is the T-mobile expert here? I did what I was told to do. I have a recept showing I mailed the phone but that isnt good enough. Bottom line, if they cant find it, I have to pay for another 600.00 dollar cell phone. Shame on them as I have been with t-mobile since 2003.

This is My 2nd e-mail to contract review. to address this. I sent an e-mail advising T-Mobile Iwould be canceling my phone sevice. Reason poor phone. sevice. not able to use my sl phone. at home. It has been verified. by your Tech that T-mobile has a problem in our area. I canceled 091/09/13. I will not be paying the $200.00 cancelation fee per line. 3 lines $600.00. I don't fell I should pay for poor serice. I await your reply. Mobile #. Account # 850737498. PS if I am charged for the cancelation fee. I will take T moblie to small claims court.

The reason why i am written this matter is because i want to solve an inconvenience that i am having with my phone. I sent my phone for a replacement like 15 days ago and I don't have any answer from T-mobile since the day that i sent the phone. I have been calling many times and they always give me the same answer what is a little frustrate to me because apparently the didn't know anything about the phone.

They received the phone on December 6, and i was supposed to get the replacement back 10 day ago maximum but it passed more days, and they didn't tell me why I didn't received my phone yet. Please i would like you to try to solve this problem or otherwise I will have to be in the position of demand the T-mobile corporation company. Below is all the information that you guys would need in order to help me to solve this problem if you need other information please contact me.

Order # 193072133
Order date : 11/30/2012
Sender method : UPS CONFIRMATION # 1z0xw3041219519459

My wife and I were with T Mobile for 2 years and we where looking to make a move back to Verizon because the cell service was better. We had been to a local store to get a phone fixed and the girl at the counter said she could save us some money by changing our plan to less minutes. We agreed, but she never told us our contract would change. Then I was at the store to get a new phone and was told to wait since our contract was ending in September.

September came around and we changed service and payed I final bill with T - Mobile. Well, we received a bill this month for $631.50. They say that our contract was extended do to our change in minutes and we where charged for early termination and a final month of billing. I am pissed and t- mobile can go f- off for all I care. They refuse to listen, even though we haven't missed a payment in 2 years . What do I do?

I tried to upgrade my contract with target mobile. I was very clear I liked my plan and did not want to change it. I had a unlimited data plan for 2 phones 10$ a month each. They send the phones and before they get here I recheck my plam on the t mobile site and they have me getting charged 30$ for data on EACH phone. I cancel the next day. They now say I only have 200mb on each. They lose a phone and will not change the phones back and say there is no unlimited plan. I say well it is on my bill, black and white and I have had it for several months. They both sound like they are in India, target mobile and t mobile. worst customer service I have ever had.

I am T-mobile coustomer for a long time. since I start with t-mobile used to good but my last bill payment make me very upset becaue very month i paid around 75 dollars according to my usage but my last payment is 115 I don't know how come to reach my bill like this .I call coustomer service and talk Patric and explaned him everything and he told me that i am use data and interational call and text. first of all i never use interate on my phone because i have lap top and use all the time and also every month i pay 14.99 for unlimtted text for domostic and interational and i didn't made interational call like cost me on posted on my bill . i don't know how all this thing come to my bill.

I really upset about this thing and my contarct will be over after one month at january and will contact other wirless company which have good service and even fair price.I would like to say please give good and afir service for the coustomer that is the way to keep your customer.

Changed form T-Mobile to another carrier back in September 2010, ported the numbers and called their customer service to follow up on the cancellation. Told I would have to pay one more more of service and paid that bill. Now twelve months later receive a call from collections company MCM that I owe two addtional months. Called to complain and confirm my call. They tell me I also called in December to cancel. Did not make that call but someone noted that we did. Can you say "fraudulent internal activities". Never received any billing notices or past due invoices just a collections call.

Hard to dispute once they send to collections they will not work with you. No wonder there was no customers in the store that day but AT& T was sure packing them in. Now I can see why after reading of all the complaints. I changed from t-mobile (after 8 years) because u could never get a hold of customer service without spending 20-30 minutes talking to a computer.after i changed I wanted to pay them the amount I owed. when I "SPOKE" to a cse to make the payment they told me I owed a lot more. however, I had never seen an invoice..that said so.

The day I had changed service, was also the day,they disconnected my online account info, where I prolly could have seen that info. I requested an invoice so I could see what the charge was,,and was told..no can do..if I wanted an invoice.. I should stand in line at local t-mobile office.. Not only do I live in a rural area in hawaii, but I also dont have the time...

I've been a loyal customer with T mobile for the past 6 years with 2 lines of service. I was late on a payment & both lines were disconnected. I made the payment in the same day to have the services turned back on. When I opened my next bill there was an extra $20 fee for me to pay on each line which made a total of $40 to pay. This is a huge amount especially during a time like this where some people such as myself have been effected by the economy & every penny counts. I immediately called to complain about the bill & that is how I found out about T Mobile's new restoration fee.

I was never warned nor did I receive a letter in the mail about their new policy. I don't understand why T mobile customers were not pre-warned of a new policy that they knew would effect so many of their customers. The customer service rep did not care & it was actually the worst I've ever received! I am now canceling my service & will be looking for a new phone provider that is upfront with the fees they will be charging me so that I don't have the shock of opening my phone bill for hidden charges!

My name is Perry Connor and my phone # is (407)929-8945. On Apr. 8th,2013 ,The phone # (407)929-2804 on my account called T- Mobile and took their # off my account without my knowledge and without my security code. I called T-Mobile and talked to Benjamin about it on the 9th of April,2013. Iwant T-Mobile to waive the $200.00 contract termination fee, due to me not knowing and my security code not being used to protect me. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
PERRY CONNOR

Since moving to Ocala, FL in Aug I have had terrible reception on my cell phone and my web stick. I would drop calls, not receive calls and get kicked off the internet. I called and complained to customer service at least 4 times and chatted online twice trying to resolve the problem with no success and terrible customer service. I was instructed to do a master reset 3 times with no success. I was even told that they would send me a new phone which did not happend . Twice I was told a supervisor would return my phone call to discuss conpensation for the inconvenience. That also didn't happend. I fell as though I have gotten the run around and am paying for a service that I can not use. T-Mobile promises excellent coverage with 4G speed but that does not describe my service with T-Mobile. I would like to cancel my contract with no early terminatin fees due to lack of coverage.

I got my phones for a promotion the i see in tv"2 phones for 49.99 each time unlimited w/ no contract. My daughter and me went to the t-mobile location and we got our cellphones. the bills started to come very high i don't know why, and at that time it was impossible for me to pay so i cancelled 1 device, any ways i was not supposed to pay any charges because i did not have a "contract" and now i owe almost 600 dollars because i cancelled my device. i tried to take back my regular plan to avoid that charge but they said that i have a contract and i have to pay that amount even if i decide to come back and i want to see that contract, I clearly do not remember signing any type of contract, and when they were going to finally show me the contract, they stated that they could not find the key to the drawer where they have the contracts. Please Help me i do not have the money to pay this amount for the supposable "contract".

I wanted to change my plan for unlimited talk-Internet and texting a pack of $55.00 per month because my daughter has the same plan and she pays $58.00 including taxes. When I called customer services a Mr. Roy D. 1212145 took care of me telling me he could change my plan as I requested because I am a very valuable customer .

He told me that I can go to T.Mobil offfice get a smart phone in instalments my phone bill will be $58.00 andcents which I cannot remember and can get a month free of charge and that I will not see a bill until March 20013 if I accept a contract of 2 years.I decided it sounded good since I have been with T.Mobil for years paying my bill every month on time for more than 2 years.

I went on Saturday 5th of January 2013 to mt T.Mobile office where i pay my bill every month in Waukegan to find out that this man liad to me because I was told that it was not true what Mr. Roy D. told me . If I wanted text and internet I have to pay #10.00 more on top of #59.63 to get the services I wanted.

I think it is ashame of someone to lia to an elder person just to let me accept a contract and not get the services I request. Ashame of T/Mobile representative. I want ot back to my the plan my daughter has prepaid plan of Unlimited talk-internet and text of $55.00 per month or I donot care to cancel and go to another company .

I will place the complain to somebody that can help me . Do you want to lose my business? Please take care of the situation as soon as possible. Thanks.

Back in April 2012 I called T-Mobile to ask them about reducing my plan and bill because I could no longer afford $80 a month. The gentleman that I spoke with told me that could easily be done. He reduced my plan and my bill to $56 a month. In doing this I thought that I could make it to November 2012, because that is when my contract ends. Well here it is November and I call T-Mobile to ask them when my contract will end, and I was told that it would end in 2014. I was not told that I can remember, that by reducing my bill and plan automatically stuck me in another two year contract. I was in hope that I could go to a $50 a month plan without a contract. If the gentleman did tell me that I was in another 2 year contract, than I apologize, if he did not then I would like out of this contract. Right now I am not happy at all with T-Mobile, after being an 8 year customer. I hope that they will respond to me within 10 days like I was told that they will do.

On December 14, 2012 I was in the IPhone store in New Haven going to purchase an IPhone. I called Tmobile and was talking with them of the change i was about to make. Tmobile customer service Representative(Desmond) told me that he had an offer. If I was to renew my contract on that day Dec. 14, 2013 he would credit me one month free and i will receive an IPhone in January 2013, which he did credit my account and now today i am being told that Tmobile has not launch with IPhone and there is no IPhone available. My concern is I renewed my contract for two more years under false prefixes that i would receive an IPhone with the one month credit and the same unlimited data plan that i have. I have been a loyal customer of Tmobile and right now I far beyond mad or upset. I am a pissed off customer. I am looking for my contract to be put back to March of 2013 at then i would make my decision to stay with you or not.

I spent over two hours on the phone with Vesta T-Mobile simply to inquire on why my credit card was charged yet I am not getting service. I was transferred over 6 times and when I spoke with the supervisor Al (Ref # 0119) to ask about this issue, he just told me to call my bank and then tried to hang up. When I explained to him that it was his company T-Mobile that charged me, he again just told me to call my bank and that it was not his problem. He said that I'm wasting his time. I have never spoke with someone in payment central that was as rude and impolite as he.

We recently relocated from las vegas nv 89156 to cloverdale va 24077 & we are having problems making & receiving calls. We also tried to find a store so we could address our issues & came to find out there are no stores anywhere in the area. We need to switch providers since these are our only phones & we want to keep our original numbers with a 540 area code. We've been loyal customers in the past & wish we could continue but we need better phone coverage. we need help getting out our contract, we are senior citzens on a fixed income.
Thanks for you attention in this matter, I appreciate it.

I recently got on my step father Philp Shields account number 834307278 and joined his account to get T-mobile. I signed up August 30th. When i was signing up, I had asked about the Galaxy 3 and the representative for pushing me to get the Galaxy S. I didn't want that phone and I wasn't going to fight it. So he signed me up for the Galaxy S and sent the phone to me a week later. I was noticing that I wasn't getting any service at my job at Eastlake Albertsons. I coudn't make any phone calls or us my internet service. I've been having these issues for 3 weeks. October 1 I went to the T-mobile store in Chula Vista and a lady named Mona talked to me and said she wasn't sure if I can cancel my Service because it was past my 30 days. She told me to come in the very next day and she would help me. She wasn't there and i spoke to a man and he was very rude and acted like he did not care for what I had told him. I'm very unhappy with my service and with the customer service. I want to cancel my service and not be charged. If you can Contact me at (619) 995-8236 ........ Anytime after 3:30pm when I'm not at work and i get service

I don't have a contract with T-Mobile because I was using the 50 dollar plan without contract for two phone numbers. they are charging me for early termination, which I think is not right. The reason why I am writing this complaint is how they have being charging me almost $200 every month for having a 50 dollar plan for two tmobile phone numbers, even when I have my own phones. Now tmobile is charging me for early termination of contract even though I did not have a contract with them. So please help me resolve my issue....Thank you.

I was a ATT net customer durıng 2011- 2012 ın Houston Texas. My adres was 7300 Brompton street 6334, zip code 77025, Houston, TEXAS. I left USA at 10. 03. 2012 and before leavıng I closed my Internet account . Thıs month I realized the ATT charged 44.82 dollar from my credit card for a home account. The charging date is 11.20.2012 and my cerdit card is mastercard and number is 5400 6191 8902 9921.
I have not been at USA from september 2012
I dont have any account related to ATT
You can check my informations
After checkıng my ınformation, Pleaese cancel using my credit card and refund my payment to my credit card
Yours Sincerly

I am very disheartened to be a victim of dishonesty at the hands of an employee of my chosen cellphone provider.
There was an unfortunate incident during my trip abroad, where I lost my T Mobile sim card and had to get a replacement on my return. I decided to go to a t-mobile store near my home and found that there was one in Forestville MD. My mom and I went to the store on 2-19-2013 and was greeted by an African guy with a foreign accent (African) and stated my issue and the fact that I need a replacement sim. He immediately replied by saying that a replacement would cost me $20. I objected and pointed out that I've already had 2 replacements in the past that were free of charge. He highlighted that this needs to be recorded on my account and the cost would be $20 for the replacement. I agreed to pay the money since I was without the service on my phone. I pulled out my credit card and the employee said the card machine is not working therefore I must pay with cash. Myself and my mom had cards only. He pointed out that there was an ATM next door and I proceeded there and went ahead with the withdrawal. On my return, my phone was ready and my service was back on the new sim. He demanded the $20 before giving me my phone. The exchange was made. He did not provide a receipt for the transaction and on exiting, my mom informed me that another customer came in and paid via card while I was at the atm. When she questioned the fact, the employee said "that's for paying bills only".
I felt tricked and robbed my the provider I've had for almost 2 years. $20 isn't a large amount of cash, but the fact that I was tricked into paying cash that was no doubtingly pocketed by employee. Something needs to be done about this. I'm surely not the first or the last person this is going to happen to.

I await your feedback.

Akil Charles

T-mobile was unable to provide me with a $100 rebate application form ,by their admission should have been sent with the new phone purchase,they made it exceedingly difficult to even try,then finally denied my request for them to mail me an application ,though it was advertised.I would like for them to provide me with the application however customer service is no service,the website has not functioned for days ,no matter what browser, pc or connection and the rebate center is fully automated without options for me or to speak to anyone.I have been a customer for years and expected more from them .I feel as though i was tricked out of $100 by their apparently false advertising,and their inability to even mail me card or provide any solution was very disappointing .

Iam writing my family plan contract was up on 10/10/12, I called T-mobile on 10/10/12, to drop two lines but I was keeping my primary line with a new two year contract. The Rep. that I talked to said that she understood what I wanted to do. She was re-newing my contract but if I keep one of the lines it would be a free line with no charges, she would be able to give me an extra discount. I agreed with an understanding that one line disconnected the other keep on as a free line. When I went into the T-mobile store to upgrade my phone when they pulled up my account, it showed that the phone that was to be free, was ok, but the phone that was to be disconnected was still under contract, and I would be charged a early disconnected fee of 200.00. So has of now Iam struck with three lines, Iam one person with three lines. This was not explained to me this way I was under the impression that I was getting such a deal, now I can't upgrade my phone at this time. I am begging that my old contract can be put back in place, with my ending contract dated 10/10/12, so I can go back to the T-Mobile store to have them take care of this in front of me and I can see what is going on. I feel at this time I was missed lead. I love my service, that is why I am trying to stay with your company, and Iam looking forward to my upgrade on my old phone. Please help me. Mary Gibson

i have been a customer of t-mobile for over 7 years.last year my x girl friend left with my 2nd.line phone.i had it suspened.i have always paid my bill at the local t-mobile store.the young gentlemen that work their are very rude and act like tyey are doing you a favor by waiting on you.i asked one of them in December about my bill being so high and that i would like to switch to the $50 a month unlimited talk and text.he replied that was only for new customers.

i called customer service in Jan. and was told they would drop the suspened line and my service would be $49.95 a month.i went to the t-mobile store and to my surprise my bill was over $76.i told the young man something was wrong.he called and said i had a family plan and my bill should be $92.i quickly told him i had called in Jan.

and had it changed.he was not concerned and said nothing he could do and if i went to another provider it would cost me $200 to cancel.i quickly informed the person behind the counter that he was F----- insane.when i arrived home i quickly called customer service and after 1 hour and 3 different operators i think the problem has been solved.it seems like every time that i open my bill it is a new adventure..thank you sir.

I have changed my service because it more cost effective for me. I didn't have any problems with changing over to straighttalk until I set their APN. My samsung phone will not delete the T-mobile APN in my phone. Here's the problem, I'll be surfin or texting and the service drops straighttalk and switches to the old T-mobile APN. While it's on the T-mobile APN it will not pick up calls/texts or data, pretty much worthless. I'm tired of dealing with this, I have talked to 3 or 4 people on the phone to be passed off to a store rep. So I go and see the store rep to have them tell me they can't help me I have to call tech support. All tech did for me was give me the factory samsung access code which was suppose to unlock my phone , which it didn't. I have dealt with this for six months now and am now telling you that I am going to get ahold of the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint against T-mobile, I am going to give someone/anyone 48 hrs. to get in touch and try to hash this out and fix my problem or I will file the complaint with the BBB and call customer service and talk to higher up about this. Up until lately I thought about coming back to T-mobile but not now after the problems I've received with your customer service. I own a samsung T959V galaxy S 4G Reflex silver kit phone imei# 357982043602430 sku#610214625717 all I ask is to get rid of the T-mobile APN, I don't care about the in phone apps connected to it, JUST UNLOCK MY PHONE SO IT WORKS CORRECTLY!!!!!! I'd hate to have to make a bigger deal out of this than needs to be but now it seems the ball is in your court!!! Please don't blow me off and think this will go away, that would be your biggest mistake. Thanks for your time , looking forward to a response.

I've been with T-Mobile for over 3 yrs. In order to entise me into renewing my contract with T-Mobile for another 2 years an overzealous sales rep added two additional lines to my already existing two lines. He sold me two 4G phones in a 2G area. According to a technical T-Mobile rep, T-Mobile only offers a 2G network in the 81401 zip code. So... I sent the phones back the day UPS delivered them to me. That was beginning of October 2011. Since then I've been receiving a $180.00 bill for these phones that I NEVER USED, SENT BACK, DID NOT ACTIVATE,ETC. Today is Nov 22 2011. For the (literarily the 15th) call to T-Mobile I was told ONCE again that the problem was taken care of. Was it? Well, good news is that my contract was UP Nov 21st 2011. yes! Yesterday! I'm celebrating.

No More T-Mobile! I AM WILLING to pay MORE for a compitent service. That in itself is "PRICELESS"! Why would T-Mobile even offer a phone that will NOT WORK with the SERVICE THAT THEY PROVIDE? Then try to bill their customer and make the customer feel like a complete IDIOT. By telling me the phones are in the werehouse but have not been chacked in yet so... So what do I care! Bill me because the phones are not checked in yet? Not my fault! They got their phones back. Phone packages sealed, never being open. I sent em back with the UPS guy still at my door! So... take advantage of me, by telling me I haveto pay $35 per phone for hook up fee? For phones I never had, never hooked up, never asked for!!! Why? shear incompitance of T-Mobile? I AM takeing T-Mobile to court.

NOT FOR MONEY! I dont want a dime. I simply dont want any of YOU out there to get screwed into something that YOU did NOT want or cannot use because some sales rep wants a BONUS for christmas. By the way, I was NOT offered ANY credit for my troubles, long, long, long, long,"ON HOLD" times and HELL that I had to endure in dealing with EVERY T_Mobile rep. And ya, every T-Mobile rep I spoke with since the beginning of Oct. 2011 till today Nov. 22nd 2011 told me "don't worry. its taken care of." Bullcrap! we'll see. I had enough. I'm going to SPRINT. Ya. Maybe it'll cost more, may not be as good a service, but, I'll get billed for what I actually asked for. After dealing with T-Mobile thats "Priceless"! They reming me of AOL. Remember them?

You said "I wanna cancel my service" and they said "huh?... you want more service"? well, its like dealinjg with those idiots. Thank you for reading this and pls, DONT LET EM SCREW YOU! My Final Thought goes out to Any Corporate T-Mobile Employee who really needs to read this: You tried to get me to sign on for two more years by selling me phones that I cannot use in my area. Instead of gaining a customer (who was happy) for the next TWO years you, not only lost one, but instead, EVERYDAY I tell at least 20people of how your company treated me. Not surprisingly alot of people are not surprised. The service you provide in area code 81401 is 2G! Thats "Flinstones" technology. No offense to the Flinstones, their phones worked fine.

Get with the times T-Mobile, train your people, and most importantly DO NOT LIE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. Remember this phrase "THE CUSTOMER IS ALLWAYS RIGHT". No wonder the crappiest company in our area (WAL-MART)dropped T-Mobile. I actually have regained some respect for em. Ill buy toilet paper there again with thoughts of T-Mobile.

I am Marilou Neri would like to let you know that one of T-mobile customer services advise me not to cancel my 2 extra line because they will give me credit for each line which is 10.00 dollars but instead only 5.00 dollars. Then today, 8/3/2012 , I spoke to a customer service regarding this issue, She offered me affordable packaged if the extra two lines is not included.

I accepted the offer because She was very sure that the two extra lines be credited. I spoke to the credit department, he just told me to write a letter in order to take of it. Make me more upset.

I wish to canceled my two lines with out charged or be given 10.00 dollars credit to each line as what one of the customer services was promised. This is really a big mistake and lesson to learn why I was listening to their advises. I could have better deal to ATT&T and sprint.

I thought , the longer I will be in the company, the better deals I can get but the opposite. I purchased my phone for a full price 600.00 dollars and I am paying too much packaged.

On the ending of september i had called t-mobile to see if i csn change my plan to less minutes...At that time i had 1500 minutes, so i ask to change to a package with less minutes because for the past 2 or 3 months i had lost like 200 or 300 minutes....so the lady said yeah thats fine we have a plan of 1000 minutes and she said it will also be cheaper, so i said thats sounds good, so she changed my plan but she never did mention that by me changing my plan that i had to extend my contract for 2 more years...She didnt even mention anything bout that...

I had 4 phones at that time 2 of the lines out of the 4 the contract had allready expired but i stil l was paying a monthly bill for all 4 phones...But the the other two lines were still under contract so there for when the lady changed my plan for 1000 minutes she upgraded my contract for two more years which that will be on 2014...And all i want is out of my contract, atleast on the two out of the four i can continue paying untill november or december cause thats when my contract suppose to expire...

I have a pay as you go t-mobile phone. Last year my tariff included contacting my voicemail free. I had £9 credit and when I was trying to make an urgent call when my husband was dying, it stated that I had no more money on the phone. They had obviously changed my tariff without informing me. This was very distressing for me. Also recently I mis-dialled a number. It rang once and was not connected but I was charged 35 pence. I wish to complain and intend to contact the Watchdog and papers if I do not get satisfaction. C. Goode

hi my name is afzal hossain back on september they charge me over on my bill because they said my min went up when i call t mobile actule it wasn't up i have plan for $69.99 then i add $10 for another 300 min and 300 massage still i sow my bill hi i call again to findout why is that they dont have any answer so they gaive me $100 cariedt. then they said okay we have $ 89.99 basic plan which is unlimted min and massage i said okay i will take it i also said i want upgrate my phone she told me okay i will gaive $10 caredt for it then i got corproction dicount which 10% still i see my bill coming up$112 their for i do not want to sign for 2 years cortract . my phone #is 347-542-2782

Had service with T-Mobile for 10 yrs. Moved to a location where service was not available, even though T-Mobile said that they were until after numberous complaints they admitted that no towers were in range but continued to charge monthly fees for a service that could not be provided.
My payment was lowered for 2 yrs, still charging me from automatic bank. They did not document conversations I had with customer service and I would have to repeat the whole process each time I called. Even when I firmly requested to close account they acknowledged but never followed through. They did finally reduce payments again in May 2012 to 10.00, which still was no help since I did not use T-Mobile's service. Closed out my bank account and since T-Mobile had no access to my funds hit me with a balance of 486.59 over a 2 month period when it was at 0.
I dispute this collection and will use the judicial system to reslove dispute and file a complain to Ga State's Consumer protection office.

My bill usually about 80- each month but lately they have been charged me about 130-150 for using the Internet each month but I didn't even use it because I only use wifi so my contract is expired in April - so in July I call in. To cancel my account because I get charged to much but then they said that they give me a 100 off my bill and my bill will be less and they would block my Internet but they didn't tell me that i would have to sign a new contract to get that offer if I knew then I wouldn't even take it...so about a week ago I call in to cancel my account they told me I couldn't because I have been signed to a new 2 year contract and if i do i would have to pay 200 each line to cancel my accounting have been with t-mobile so long and now I'm not very happy with this...you know I have been using my phone for 2 year and it doesn't work good and now If I sign a new 2 year with t-mobile and have to put money out my pocket to get a new phone..when I can go to one of the t-mobile store and sign my new 2 year contract and get a free phone or phone for less....I don't know if I misunderstood or what but I am not very happy with this new 2 year so I hope I can get back to my old contract and maybe I will go to one of the t-mobile store myself and sign my new 2 year myself without t-mobile customer service do it for me....thank you please reply.....

I contacted Tmobile in August 2012 that I was dropping one phone bur would continue to keep the phone with phone number 763-300-7174 until it's contract was up in Nov/Dec 2012. When speaking to the agent she gave me an option but that would mean extending my contract another 2 years. I did not want this as I was no longer needing the phone. I was then offered another contract that satisfied my needs. When recently speaking to an agent I was told I had another two year contract. I was also told that I had ageed to this. I am in total disagreement. Why would I extend my contract on a phone that I no longer use? It was my sons phone. His employer has purchased him a phone for his job and the phone number has been transferred to another carrier. Please understand our situation and cancel our contract starting immediately.

I am formally compaining about the service I receive with both my Samsung Galaxy phones and the Gravity text on my account. I have been to a T Mobile store here in Greeley Colorado to complain and they didn't seem to care to much that I pay $200 dollars a month for services I can''t even use unless I drive 2 miles up the road!! They told me about a booster and to call customer service about it. I called customer service and they said they would send a engineer out to take a look because the signal strength in my area was good and didn't understand what the problem was. The engineer was sent out months ago and I have still yet to hear what the outcome was! Now I am plain fed up because now I have to reset my phones everytime I need to make a call and my internet only works when I sit very still next to an upstairs window! I still have a year contract left on my account and I refuse to pay $600 dollars to cancel!!! I feel like I am paying for services I can't even use and I would appreciate greatly if a manager would give me a call or email me about what they are going to do to make me feel like T Mobile even cares about their costumers. Thanks Tyler Humphrey

I went into T-mobile to see about getting a replacement phone for the one I had which was messing up and I was coming up on the end of my contract so when the loyalty rep was contacted they had offered to pay my next phone bill if I upgraded to the new Samsung Galaxy s3. To do so not only did I pay $250 out of pocket I also had to upgrade my plan to unlimited everything which I would be paying about ten dollars more a month for and renew my contract. When I got my bill I was upset to see that it says I owe 130$ when it was supposed to be paid for. When I went in about it they said they couldn't honor their word. I am very upset with t-mobile, I was blatantly lied to and if I would have known this I never would have upgraded and renewed my contract. I want to make it very clear I have no intention on staying with such a dishonest company and every chance I get I will make sure people know not to trust them.

Have feedback for T-Mobile?