T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

876+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

My husband and myself recently switched with the promise that it is hassle free. All we have to do is give them our phones and they will pay for what is left on them and the cancelation fees so there will be no cost to us just send in a form and our last bill. So we did. 5 weeks later we get a letter saying that they need a bill with a break down on it, which our previous carrier did not provide. We went to our previous provider and they were able to pull it up. My husband faxed it in to the representative and called her back to confirm she received the fax. Now almost four weeks later and late fees adding up from my previous provider they send me a card worth half of what is owed. I call the number for customer service that came with the card and the gentleman tried to help me but had to pass me off to another department.

This guy started off nice and admitted the reimbursement was wrong but the number he gave me still didn't cover the phones and cancelation fee. So then he proceeded to tell me that he was going off my final bill and they had no record of the breakdown that my husband faxed in. Not having much confidence in them at this point being we just got notice from Experian that our information was part of the recent data breach and now they have lost a fax with my personal information on it?! The guy gave me an attitude that he was doing me a favor then transferred me to another department that transferred me back, but this time his department was closed for the evening. This is the worst service I have ever received anywhere and I work in a retail environment that would have my job if I ever treated a customer like this. The only reason I gave two stars was or the two representatives that really couldn't help me but were very pleasant.

I have been a customer for over fifteen years and have three lines total and my bill has escalated to twenty dollars more than I usually pay due to and this is your reps explanation that there is no more 20 dollar loyalty discounts and no more contracts right later that evening I watched a T-Mobile commercial that advertised unlimited talk text and 10 gigs of data per line for 30 dollars per line up to four lines and a 18 month contract and I told that to you rep and she said your commercial was wrong and I clearly read and saved it watching and reading all the particulars on freeze frame and your rep told me a bold face lie that it is 100 dollars for the first two lines and 20 dollars every line after that would actually increase my costs.

I told her that she was totally incorrect because that is not what you commercial depicts no where in your ad she was rude and told me that the ad is not what it states if that is the case then that is fraudulent advertising and being a long time customer to be treated that way is unheard of I need a corporate rep to contact me in this matter at my t mobile number to resolve my complaint and get to the bottom of this or this . If not on I will go to the proper authorities on how blatant the discrepancies are from your ad to what your reps in your resolution dept tell your customers I still can't believe how you have your reps trained to be so rude and unhelpful and talk to your customers like they are stupid.

I purchased a Studio 5.0 Blu Android 1 week ago and two online SIM cards from T-Mobile. The phone was not reading the SIM cards and after speaking to a tech from T-Mobile, he was suggested I go to a T-Mobile outlet. I received the worst customer service from a woman by the name of Ashley. After I explained what had transpired with the phone and SIM card, she kept telling me "I did not make sense." To boot, she took out the SIM card and adopter out. She proceeded to insert the adopter, and inserted it upside down, without the SIM card. The adopter was stuck and the manger had to flat small silver instrument to retrieve the adopter out.

The fibers that make contact with the SIM Card have been damaged because of Ashley's carelessness and belligerent behavior. The outlet is located in the Bronx, New York 10451 on the corner of 149 Street and the Grand Concourse. Another issue, was that, the music in the store was so loud I had to speak above my regular volume. They need to be trained in Customer Service relations. It was an absolutely horrible experience. They are young and hopefully, more trainings will continue to enhance their professionalism and public service attitudes.

Ever since I updated to lollipop 511 on my phone, I am not getting phone calls, calls are not even registering on my phone, voice mails come in 1-3 days after the fact, and basically over all my service is awful. My husband has contacted customer service 4 times now with various T-Mobile complaints. Every time it is something different to resolve the issue and every time before disconnecting with customer service my husband is assured the situation is resolved. Last night we were told that we were talking to a supervisor, Lou was his name. After Lou did everything in his power to blame the issue on us and continually refused to even hear that the issue started after the 511 update, the issue remains. Lou went on to tell my husband the issue was a result of my phone not being on wifi calling.

Really so for my t mobile phone to work I have to be constantly connected to wifi calling and I have to stay home to receive phone calls? What I do not understand is how did my phone work so well before 511 and now my phone does not work? Lou was rude, accusatory, unhelpful and simply put an ass! Lou finally said well since you have insurance on the phone I will send you a new handset at a $5 cost to us, and proceeded to lecture my husband on how the phone that I would be returning better be in mint condition. Not worried about that because my phone is not even a few months old and basically is in mint condition, but then he tells us that I may not receive a new phone but a refurbished on. Come on! I send my new phone back to T mobile because of an issue that is obviously their fault only to get a used phone in return.

Then Lou repeats that the issue is all our fault because we don't use wifi calling and he would be happy to sell us a router for my house to make wifi calling even better. Give me a break! This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Being that I am someone who has worked in customer service for 20 plus years, I can tell you that someone like Lou would never be employed by me and T mobile would never be some place I would ever recommend to my family or friends. I am sharing my T-Mobile complaint with everyone I know.

In the Beginning of October 2015 I purchase three devices and paid with them with my debit card, then on October 27, 2015 the same charges were applied to my debit card again, causing my account to be over drawn and have numerous of over drawn fees. After talking to over ten people, countless hours on the phone, being told they couldn't find the charges and being hang up on i was finally informed that there was an issue with the system causing charges to applied twice.

From there i was told that I have to wait twenty-four to forty-eight hours to wait until my money was return that I never authorized to be taking out of my account. I have only been a customer for twenty days and this is horrible service that i have never experience form any other phone carrier in my life. I would not refer anyone to this company, poor customer service skills, holding time for resolution horrible and horrible results.

So at the end of the day Im out of $305.21 that im waiting to receive back in my account with over $70..00 worth of overdraft fees, but hey at least the Customer Service Rep did notify me there nothing else that can be done.

I have a Microsoft Lumia and it's not allowing me 4g service which is what I have been paying for since day one of purchasing this device at the local Walmart. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not but I know that I'm only getting 2g. Help me please the T-Mobile service department is not responding and I cannot find their contact information anywhere on the web.

I cancelled my t mobile service due to repeated dropped calls and the high fees. I am now being charged a cancelation fee when I was not under a contract and have not been for about 3 years. I have been a long customer but lately your fees became unmanagible. Am also being charged for a table that at the time i went in that they were offering a free table. i flat out asked him "what is the catch' He said no catch it is free a we're having a promotion and just want you to connect service with Tmobile and that was it. Well I guess he lied to me. If this doesn't get taken off billl I will have to complaint with the attorney general's office. This is not right.

I called tmobile yesterday concerning the security breach to make sure I was one of them that wasn't affected and when I gave the verbal password that has always been on my account since 2011 the young man I spoke to which happen to be very nice and professional told me that wasn't it and that wasn't it that my password was numbers which has never been so he changed it back however every other time it has been the right password and they say there was nothing showing it had been changed I want to know how a number password before the young man I spoke with changed it back got added and no one can answer that

First off their service coverage is not that good at all. I eventually got fed up with all the non covered area and dropped calls. Never under contract or had a phone purchased through their store or website. My phone was a T-mobile bought at Walmart! Now 2 years later found a friend of mine needs a phone for ATT network. I cannot get my phone unlocked from T-mobile now till they send me a code by email so I can give the phone away!! WOW. BTW Metro PCS is an affiliate of T-mobile companies for anyone interested. Also did you know T-mobile is owned by a foreign company that operates under that name in the USA!

Seven months ago I bought an i-phone 6 plus from T-Mobile in Hilliard, Ohio. I was up-sold insurance for $12 dollars a month only after inquiring about the requirements for a replacement phone if I needed one. The representative assured me there was no limitations, and no deductible since i was paying the highest premium. Again and again the rep said if something happened to the phone I could replace it no problem. I reiterated that I did not want the insurance if that wasn't the case and the salesperson reassured me over and over again.

I dropped my phone a week into use but the damage was so minimal and the phone worked so well I chose to keep the phone. 6 months later my phone has started glitching. While in the middle of conference calls it flips to mute and often hangs me up; booting me from the call. Group texts have also been a challenge, often having to restart my phone in the middle of texting to get my keyboard to work properly. I went to T-Mobile and the rep said I would have to pay $106 for the phone and another $176 for insurance to replace the obvious Apple 6 plus lemon.

I have been an apple user for many years, for the most part they have been dependable, not this one. I've only been T-Mobile user for seven months (never again) and would recommend to everyone to stay away from T-Mobile. Terrible customer service and worse sales techniques. They up-sell with no thought of their customers, only their commission, absolutely unwilling to help and backup their promises. Buyer BEWARE!

T-Mobile promises to pay off your contract...that's a joke. Beware of Tmobile's promises. They promise you a full refund and then come back and say that your refund is minus taxes and fees. Therefore you are stuck with paying off your cancelled contract. And, if that's not bad enough, you have to pay your old contract additional late fees for waiting your reimbursement with T-Mobile. They say it takes 8 weeks; actually it is taking mine over 10 weeks (I'm still waiting). As a group of dissatisfied consumer, we need to get a class-action suit against T-Mobile. Any lawyers seeing our complaints, step-up.

I have been a customer of T-mobile for more than 10 years. Not a day late with a bill. Later they put some charge for a service that I have deactivated. Called 4 times to remove. Recently, I have tried to cancel my account due to travel, and the representative did not follow trough...Then call internationally, chat, call, chat just to cancel. Altogether, around 8 times at least. Meanwhile, they withdraw money from my debit/credit card and sent me a final bill + international call charge and with a collection notice. Until I am not even around. They refused to remove any charges. Unresponsive management/ customer service. I guess some commission is everything for them. Do not switch and be very careful. Just an advise from experience.

On June 26th, 2015 I called T-Mobile to switch my service from Verizon to T-Mobile. The customer service rep. I dealt with was very nice. I received the new phones but did not like them. I called T-Mobile to let them know I was returning the phones and would like to get different phones. I was asked to verify the last four digits of my social security number and was then informed my social security number does not match, therefore they are unable to give me any information. I returned the phones to T-Mobile by tracking number and the phones were received by your receiving doc in forth worth TX. on July 9th at 10.00am. My bank of America account was charged $285.63 on June 29th,2015 and I would like to have my refund back in my account. Furthermore I received a letter from T-Mobile denying me approval, so why was I sent phones and charged?

I was a T-Mobile customer for years and recently changed to Verizon. When we first joined T-Mobile, my husband was stationed (military) in Virginia Beach, VA. We had great service! However, in 2014, we moved to Gulfport MS where we’ve had nothing but problems with service, connection, dropped calls, etc. T-Mobile sent us 2 boosters, and still, our problems remained. On June 4, 2015, we decided to change carriers. My husband is active duty military. He travels and also has to conduct military business from his cell phone. On the day that we switched carriers, I called T-Mobile to let them know that we were changing carriers. The customer service representative Nicole said she was sorry to see us go, but completely understood why we were switching over to Verizon.

While on the phone, I told her that we wanted to keep our numbers (again – husband is military and he receives calls to that number from all over the world), and asked if there was anything that we needed to do or expect. She said no, that it they don’t charge extra for stuff like that, and wished us the best.

Today, June 29, 2015 I received my final bill in the mail from T-Mobile, to which, has double charges (simple choice plan $40 for May 19 – Jun 3, and another simple choice plan $40 for June 4th). The double charges total $83.50. I called T-Mobile to inquire (I spoke to 4 different people) and was told the below answers. That’s just how it is. I don’t know why but it must be right (Debra). If you transfer a number from us, we charge for the whole month versus if you just go to another carrier.

Nothing I can do to help (Silvia). We charge for the whole month regardless of whether you transfer numbers or not. Nothing I can do (Mason). When someone leaves T-Mobile, we always charge for the whole month regardless of whether or not they port numbers. That’s just how we do it. It’s in our policy (Scott). Between the 5 people that I have spoken to since June 4th, there seems to be various information that I have received. Besides the various different things told, I do not see how it is possible to double dip on funds or charge someone for a service that they are not using. According to the bill sent, they charged one amount for May 19 – June 3rd, and then the same amount for one day (June 4th). This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed!

My brother wanted my mom and I to join his T-Mobile plan. We went into their store in Auburn WA. They took two hours once it was out turn just to transfer data, charged us tax and phone charges, transferred phones, etc. We left the store. The phones do not service our area. They took our phones as trade ins. Within 2 hours I called the store, they said they would give us our Verizon phones back. In fact, they still had them because some more data was unable to transfer that day. When I went back to the store, they refused to give me my phones back, rendering me with no phone or phone service. I told them my mother was elderly and could not be without a phone. They said “she has a phone, it just doesn’t work where she lives!!”.

They were little rips off artists, obtained about $50 cash that day, $100 restock fees and took my Droid and my mother’s flip phone. I never ever raised my voice or threatened them, but I did call the police. They told the patrolmen that they were wanting a trespass order, when the patrolman told them in that case they should give me my phone, they decided not to do that. My phone was sitting in the building. But when I first demanded it back they said it was already gone so they couldn’t. Then another employee said it was still there since I had not loaded all my data, they told me no way, I signed a deal that they could keep my phone. Contacting Attorney General tomorrow. Very upsetting. I feel tricked. That is how they get some of the money they make.

I want to complain about an employee called Shayne at T-mobile on 39th & Meridian store in Puyallup. This is the second time, I really don't appreciate the female employee's attitude towards a customer. She just tried to argue with me about returning the device that didn't work for me and I was willing to pay the restocking fee. And the attitude was horrible since she had to do the return and do the paperwork.

In the end she didn't even give me a bag for the paperwork and the new phone I just purchased it while I was holding a child. And I said "thank you" she only replied "yep" back??!! This didn't happen before with the other male employee at all. I worked at retail store for so long and the customer is always right. You just have to satisfy their needs and make them happy when they walk out. Hopefully I will not come back this store anymore. Huge disappointment.

In the morning of 05/02/2015, I could not find my phone anywhere and I believed that I have lost my phone (it is an SAMSUNG NOTE 2 with original carrier AT&T) I reported lost online right away with T-mobile. 5 minutes later I found my phone on my driveway so I chat with T-mobile online to report that I found my phone. They told me no problem and stated that nothing has been changed and they will put a note on my account that I found my phone and I should not worry at all. 3 hours later I could not make any phone call, suspiciously I check and clearly my phone is blocked due to lost/stolen. I called and chat with T-mobile they said they do not block my phone because it is an ATT phone and suggested me to call samsung or ATT. I called samsung they refer me back to T-mobile/AT&T. I called AT&T they said because I do not have ATT account, nobody called to report my phone lost/stolen and my phone does not attached to any ATT account so nothing to do with them, they did not block my phone, it must be from T-mobile when they reported to the US blacklist data base. Now I am stuck with the brick phone nobody is responsible. Anybody can help me

It will not let me take the one star off. Your company has the absolute worst service I have ever seen. I have been with your company for 8 years, and about 3 weeks ago, I called up to INQUIRE about adding my daughter on my plan for text and voice since she cannot get the internet on her phone with your company. I was told it would be $10.00, then when I went on to pay my bill, the person in sales put me on a family plan. This is fraud!.

I plan on following this up with the FCC. I called in about 7 days ago and they apologized and said all the right things and your customer service department said it would be corrected, and I would see my corrected amount on line. I went on this evening and NOTHING had been done. I spoke to your rep, Grace, who was very nice, and assured me this would be fixed. I then spoke to her supervisor Becca and told her this nightmare story and also told her that I have never paid my bill so late in the month due to your company's error.

She then told me the bill was fixed, and I would see the credit in 24 hours. Let me tell you, this is what I was told 7-8 days ago, and nothing was done or corrected! I then asked her if I could pay this right now, she stated of course, but it would be a $5.00 charge. I'm suppose to pay for your company's error???? But I could be transferred to the auto pay, and it would not cost me anything. Have you people no sense!!! I will tell you, which I'm sure at this point no one will do a thing since I am referring to nothing was done until I had to call a second time, I am NOT going to pay the 5.00 and I am going to Verizon. I have had it with your company and the incompetence and fraud that you pull. Again, I am going to the FCC. Something needs to be done about your unlawful and deceitful practices.

I am responsible for 10 lines that I have with T-Mobile. It is supposed to be a family plan. brothers sisters sons daughters. I have tried and tried to get an exact break down per phone as to how much each # cost so I can collect from my brothers and sisters what they owe. Every time I call I get a different amount. And it never adds up to what the bill I get. So I wind up getting screwed out of about 60.00 bucks out of my pocket. This is ridiculous. I got you ten extra customers. and I am doing the collection from all the family members, but I come out in the hole every time because your employees can not or will not give me a break down. Upset in phoenix.

I have replaced several phones due to a variety of reasons, but I must say that service disruption is at the top of the list! The most recent replacement that I have gotten does not load my email, which plays a HUGE role in my life, seeing that I use it for work! (OVER 200 EMAILS A DAY) Just this past weekend, a client of mine was stuck overseas for 2 days!! in Frankfurt!!! all because he couldn't get a hold of the person that helped get him there!

Due to this faulty network, that seems to be on a VOLUNTARY basis! I am now in debt to the company that I work for, $2,452 and some CHANGE, because that is how much a one way BUSINESS CLASS seat costs from there back to Seattle! I tried to reasonably handle it with the agent, and his supervisor, but it seems that everyone is to busy maintaing a quote or trying to make a SALE. I don't expect T Mobile to pay my debt are anything; that's just not how this scheme gets down. But after being told that I could have a $102.00 credit, and then transferred all around their office just to be told by some other clown trying to play Supervisor, that that wasn't something that was said brought me to complete halt.

Because at that point I realized that T Mobile's call centers are actually fulfilled with a squad of monkeys! I have been going back and forth with the exact same nonesense, and life's just too short for that. My even BIGGER complaint is, who the heck hires these people? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, CAUSE I COULD FOR SURE RUN ONE OF THESE LOCATIONS, it wouldn't be hard at all; just pick up the phone, transfer it to you, you transfer it back to me, I'll put them on hold for 10 minutes, transfer it back to you..............and then we will flip this coin to figure out who has to say "Sorry, but no" to the person on hold. I just want to know if there is actually someone professional running the whole company itself, because there's no way it's just 611 that handles everything.

I went to a T-mobile store in Uptown Albuquerque, NM with a friend who was having problems with her phone. While there, I was persuaded to convert my service from Verizon, whom I had been with for many years to T-mobile with the offer of a free mini IPad and buying out my current Verizon contract. It just so happened that Jessica Keith, a Field Support Manager from AZ was on business in that particular store at the time, and she was actually the person that waited on me and completed the conversion process for me. I had an IPhone 5 that I had purchased at Verizon which I was allowed to keep and have my data converted from Verizon to T-mobile with no problem; However I was told that I would need to bring in a trade in phone for my husband's line.

The next day I took in another previously owned IPhone and my hunsband's Motorola Droid Razar which we had recently bought and were still paying for with Verizon. I told Jessica that my husband really liked his Droid and really wanted to keep it and that I preferred they take the IPhone. She informed me that they could provide me with basically the same phone and we could include paying for it on my monthly bill. I informed her that we were still paying for it (my husband's Droid) and she assured me that T-mobile would take care of it when they paid out my Verizon contract and "It would be a wash." So she took the Droid as the exchange.

I did finally receive the Visa payment card to pay off the Verizon contract; and assumed all was taken care of and well. Subsequently, I received a letter from Verizon Go Wireless charging us $300 for the unpaid Droid phone which I assumed had been included in the Visa paycard. I have tried numerous times contacting Ralph at the Uptown store and Jessica (I still have her business card). Ralph promised to call me back and never has. I left Jessica several voice messages, she finally returned my call ONCE, but didn't even bother to leave me a message. I have called and left her more messages and have still not received a return call.

In addition to the initial $300 charge, I have now received a letter from Aldous & Associates, Attorneys at Law threatening legal action and now wanted $300 Delinquent Balance, plus $90 pending collection fee for a total of $390 within 30 days. I would greatly appreciate it if T-mobile would stay true to their word and take care of this debt before it becomes a problem on my credit report.

I tried to pay my prepaid bill with a credit card and was denied. i finally talked to someone in the billing dept and they inform me that a payment in January was cancelled and reimbursed to the card holder. It is now almost May and have never been notified for it or had my service suspended. Last month i had to call and talk to tmobile reps because i paid the bill and it was posted on the persons account that owned to phone before. i have since January used credit cards to pay and never was told or notified of this matter. I would like to know what i could do to fix this and stop the invoices i am had to deal with Thank you for your time.

I want overseas to Morocco, while there I was checking with customer service about an existing issue that"s when I found out that I am being charged over $400 for texting when I spoke to so called account specialist he assured me that texting was free and that I shouldn't worry, only to found out that it was a total lie once I got back to the state. I spoke customer care but nothing was accomplish totallly disappointed with a company that I have been with for over 12 years the perfect picture of corporate greed .

My contract was ended on the 4th of January 2015 as I was informed by Alexa one of your members of Staff responding on my request yesterday the 15th of April 2015 at around 12:40 , along with my wife's contract too and it will be followed by my other three children's contracts which will be ended on the 1st of June 2015. I was not alerted by T-mobile company about the nearness of my our contracts end or receiving new offers! I was not given a Nano memory card along with my Experia -S Which was offered to me with my last contract! . I requested it yesterday through my call to Sanalia/ Member of Staff and I was charged £10:21 and to be delivered to me within three working days.

The surprise was today as I found my SIM inactive on my mobile phone and I can not make or receive calls on it and I believe that it has been disabled by your technical team before I receive my new SIM card! On my enquiry call today Thursday the 16th of April to a lady who is called Lee and who asked me about characters of my password and later about my Sim card number which I should have had it in the box of the phone as I am still using my old Sony Ericson Model C902. I explained to her that I do not know my password or the SIM card number as I am busy at present for preparing for the Tax Financial Year. she kept on repeating my first name without giving any alternative way that we could reach a solution for my problem and she hanged up her phone in a rude way!

I recalled again around 11:28 and a member of staff called Ian answered me and he repeated the same questions to me and I informed him that I had no time to go and search for my Sim card number and I do not know my password and if he can e-mail it to me . His answer was that he can not help me without obtaining them. You put me in a dilemma and I want you to get me out of it immediately please. I am considering to leave your company with my family members .

On April 14, 2015 At store #9795 my husband and I encountered the worst customer service in our history of affiliation with this company your representative Danny. I signed In on the customer wait list. We were later beckoned by Danny whom was on the phone as if we were animals, instead of him addressing us as loyal customers to T-Mobile. We did not move, finally Danny came over to the area we were sitting and once again Danny didn't address us respectable customers. We then began to explain our problem. We quickly discovered from Danny's lack of experience he was unable to assist us. We then asked for a manager. Instead of Danny respecting our request to obtain the manager he went and brought back Jazmin the representative that created the problem for us on April 13th.

We again explained to Jazmin that we needed a manager. Liz the manager came to our aide 15-20 minutes later. In the mist of waiting on Liz I asked Danny whom wasn't assisting customers to give us the number to customer service. He rudely told us he didn't know it and he was new. We responded by saying go and get it from someone that knows it. Danny then exhibited a major attitude and starts shaking his head as if we were bothering him. At this time Liz enters the sales floor and we explain to her that we have a major problem with Danny. She explains to us that she will speak with him and have a meeting on Saturday. The customer service in this store is horrific!!! Where is the diversity at this location? This store is employed with all Mexicans. Where are the African Americans and Caucasians? There are so many other mobile carriers on the market now. The behavior at this T-Mobile Store is unprofessional.

I have several complaints:

1. I switched over from Verizon in December and was asked to send my IPhone 5s to T-Mobile and I would get a $352.00 reimbursement for each phone. I sent 3 phones in December and have yet to receive credit on my account. When I tried to follow up I got transferred over 5 times staying on the phone for over 30 minutes and no resolution

2. The T-Mobile service is not very good in our area. I have complained several times and hasn't got any better.

3. While I promised my bill would be lower than Verizon, my bill is the same with worse service.

Without getting any resolutions I am ready to go back to Verizon unless this is resolved immediately.

I had to get a new phone because water damage to last phone. Went to T mobile store and t mobile representative sells me a boost phone so I'm no longer on boost. I had just paid my bill a week prior. So I guess the t mobile representative knows what he's doing so I walk out with a bogus galaxy III had to go back 2 days later because was not getting any phone calls in and got switched back over to t mobile from the very upset representative who processed to switch my galaxy III to a broken Nokia Windows phone yet where's the 3 weeks prior money from when the t mobile representatives changed my company. Now all the sudden the whole account has disappeared but your getting paid twice. You should take the t mobile account from this crook

I recently tried to discover what sim card my pre-paid Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 used. There was no indication whatsoever to the one that i needed. The sim slot looked small so i bought that one, it was wrong. Again, i bought the regular sim card and it was too large. I contacted customer service,and even they had a hell of a time trying to figure it out.Walmart was the same. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! How hard can it be to put the type of sim card needed on each phone package? NOT HARD AT ALL!!!!!!! I lost $50 dollars because you can't apparently use any common sence!! P.S.- You probably love the confusion just so you can make a few free dollars.!!!

I am a current customer and have been since 2007. I received a collection for $138.00 from Convergent via TMobile. TMobile told me the bill is from 2011 but just sold the debt to Convergent on Jan 24, 2015. Yet they never informed me that I had an old bill and my current phone has been the same since 2010 and with TMobile. They told me they cannot discuss it as the supposed debt belongs to Convergent as they bought it? I filed a complaint with the FCC and am sending a copy and a letter for demand of explanation or removal within 7 business days of receipt by TMobile and Convergent and am paying a tracking number via the Post Office. It seems like a scam is starting with TMobile again and I wonder if anyone else is getting this problem? I am leaving TMobile this time for good and I have no debts ....but then again they might create one and sell it to someone as it seems this has happened above!

Purchased phone and plan for grand-daughter. Was told bill would be $60 a month. Was given a card that was free for IPad for wireless. Told them I have wireless at home but said free take. Took and went back in store because could not figure out what to do with card. They said Ipad was older would not work. Found out you was charging me. Found out I had many charges because bill was never at $60. Cancelled plan and you guys keep saying you are sending box for the connection but never have received box. I call - nothing, I go in the stores to say I have not received box - nothing. I feel as if I am being set up to pay a fee because I cancelled. Why can't I just bring your equipment in the store??!!

If I could give a negative rating to them I would, I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO T-Mobile AGAIN. I'm beyond pissed with this horrible company. Back on February 23,2015, my husband and I switched providers over to AT&T ( BEST decision ever!!!) The representative's for T-Mobile I spoke with over the phone and in their store, had told us that our bill would be updated in 3-4 weeks. and that they would mail us the final statement. After that we could come in and pay our final bill. which was fine, whatever so we put money aside to make sure we wouldn't spend the money we had to pay off our bill and phones we had with them.

On March 1, our account was charged $166. to close out what we needed to pay on our account. no statement in the mail, no email about the charge and nothing about the phones so we waited another week and a half to see if anything would arrive late, or anything else would be charged on our account so on March 9 ( a total from when we canceled about 4 weeks ) when I decided to finally call customer support and ask about our bill we hadn't see anything about the phones still at this point and wanted to know what was going on with our account if it was closed completely or not. the customer service rep said there was nothing showing up on our account with them about phones and that it appeared to be closed out COMPLEATLY. which I thought that was a little fishy ( I've been screwed over many times by bills coming out late or charging one account and not the second, so I wasn't going to let this one get me), so I went down to the T-Mobile store and asked the same questions. they came back with the same answer everything was closed out and nothing more appeared on our account. so I asked for a print out of the statement. to see with my own eyes and have proof and sure enough reads 0 on everything.. okay cool, maybe I just got lucky and paid enough on the phones they wouldn't charge me anything else..

NOT!!! then today April 1 I get a charge on my account for 600$ ( NO money in my account what so ever, I used the 600$ to buy new baby items ) and a Month and a half after I close out my account with them .. What the HELL!! literally. so of course I call Customer service to ask what is going on I have my print out that say I didn't owe anything more. Then the rep proceeds to tell me that the $166 they charged me on March 1 was for the billing Cycle from January to February ( No shit SHERLOCK, I know this because I paid for it the beginning of March. meaning it was from the previous billing cycle) and that our bill was not updated yet, on March 9 and wouldn't have shown the phones. She then proceeds to say that bill for the phones wasn't updated till March 11 because it was on a different billing cycle from the February to March cycle, WHY DIDNT ANY FREAKING ONE TELL ME THIS out of the 4 people I contacted the first 2 being the day we switched providers who said 3 weeks our bill will be updated showing everything we own on our account INCLUDING the phones, and the other 2 who I contacted on April 9th after the $166 was with drawn..

Not one of them could tell me that there would be another "billing cycle" as the lady who I spoke with said.. No one could look at my account and say hey looks like you closed it out this day which would put your last billing day on this day so a final payment will be taken out in April.. IM SO FED UP WITH T-MOBILE they charged to much for their SHITTY service. and their customer service Reps need to be in training longer to learn what they are dealing with on customers. its ridiculous 4 people, 4 people who told me the same thing not one of them could catch this..

Needed to jump note 3 to note 4, it quit charging, after 1&1/2 months note 4 lost sound & would not ring for incoming calls..told I had to wait for shipping of refurbished phone. I purchased a new phone from store now it can't be replaced except with someone else's issues..30 yrs. Of being with Verizon I chose tmobile with expectations of an honest company. Buy new product, should be replaced with new product within store of original purchase. I have 5 phone lines, a hot spot, & ipad. I pay my bill diligently every month as is my obligation & promise to tmobile. My belief as a customer, tmobile should respond in the same manner of courtesy & respect to customer needs..now I'm without a functional phone & at 70 yrs. Old if a emergency arises I'm s.o.l. thank u for the inconvenience & hardship.

Your service is TERRIBLE. I regret the day we left Verizon. I wanted to go back but we've already bought phones through you guys so my husband wont allow us to leave. My son and husband bought brand new LG3 phone when we signed up with Verizon. We also purchased insurance for these phone so that we'd have the piece of mind that they can be replace if anything happens to them. NO ONE EVER TOLD US that we would have a $175 deductible, which was the first shocker. Secondly, no one ever today us that our phones would not be replace with new phones if ours were broken. I am even unhappier with T-Mobile then I already was. My son broke his pone and I'm stuck with a refurbished phone. Had I known this I would have saved myself the money and bought a refurbished one on my own. I called Assurance and they said that they do sent new phones if there is not a new phone available. I WANT A NEW PHONE!! I want to actually leave T-Mobile all together. But since I have to stay, I WANT A NEW PHONE! I will not stop complaining until I get it.

Dec. 16, 2014 I had been with ATT and was tired of not being able to get service on my cell phone so I called T-Mobile to see if the tower in my neighborhood was theirs. They said it was so I left ATT to go with T-Mobile. I was going to keep my phone and my same number and just buy one of their sim-cards. The sim-card came in and it was wrong. The very first thing was wrong dealing with T-Mobile. Anyway after a month dealing with them just trying to get the correct sim-card I stayed because they said the tower in my neighborhood was theirs...they lied!! It belongs to Verizon. So January 27th 2015, the correct sim-card arrived and I activated my service. I could not get service. My phone would either say "searching" or "no service detected". It used up my minutes so I had to purchase more useless minutes. I purchased $40 more and still could not get service and since the "number" was used...(searching or not detected) was considered use of minutes. The 2nd of February I cancelled with T-Mobile and called the home office. They said no problem they understood my frustration and I would get a refund. After they get you to someone who can do something...they hang up on you or being on the phone with them so long your battery dies...I've kept calling back getting the run-around. So in-short...T-Mobile will lie just to get your money! DONT USE T-MOBILE...THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

On January 14, 2015, a year and a half after I originally opened my account with T-Mobile, I was a victim of identity theft and T-Mobile allowed someone to add 2 new phone lines to my family account which I had been told already had a maximum of 5 lines. This individual then charged more than $1,600.00 in equipment and fees to my account, charges that I am still being held liable for. I discovered these 2 new lines 2 weeks later as I discovered a range of other purchases bought on my name and credit. I called and reported the fraudulence immediately.

The fraud department, instead of assisting me by closing the lines and removing the charges on my account, told me that I, the victim, had to name the suspect in order for them to release my responsibility. They alleged that my family members were in contact with the criminal citing call logs showing 1 minute calls coming to one of these new lines. Initially, I thought that this information must be the result of computer error for the call log to show that my family was calling this line because none of us knew the suspect and we had never made any calls to this line. In addition, these alleged call logs conflict with our own records, which have been printed from my accounts on T-mobile's own site.

Recently I contacted T-mobile with the name of a suspect in my identity theft case, after receiving an update from an officer at the San Diego Police Department. I faxed them copies of the police reports and of a signed affidavit of fraud. T-Mobile refused to accept this new information and demanded the police report with the name of the suspect, knowing very well that the police would not release the documents because T-Mobile had not been cooperative in helping them catch the criminal, and because the case is still under investigation.
After working with the police and with several stores in the San Diego area, my experience working with T-mobile has left me with the strong belief that T-Mobile employees were involved in the illegal fraudulent activity on my account. They allowed someone to remove my PIN and add new lines to my account when I had set up the PIN as a protection measure, and while the company has my ID and my signature on the file. They then altered the call logs to shift the responsibilities to me. The fraud department wouldn’t take my report as a victim of Identity theft seriously and wouldn’t cooperate with the police to help catch the criminal.

Please investigate these illegal activities at T-Mobile. A large national telecommunications company should be responsible to its customers and should be participating in ethical business practices. Their capital and influence should not be a tool to criminalize and victimize their customers, especially ones who have already been victims of crimes.

T Mobile initially lured me to them with their cheaper than Sprint plans and the "We'll pay your Early Termination Fee" routine. It should be called the "You pay your Early Termination Fee and we may or may not reimburse you depending on how many flaming hoops your willing to jump through or till we get sick of you bothering our customer service department". I've had so many promises to fix this refund problem by so many reps and each has failed, Purposely?. Hey T Mobile, I get it, you're a big huge mega business with an army of lawyers to keep the riff-raff customers from defending themselves from you. You win, keep my money. Good bye T Mobile and I'm taking all five of my accounts with me. BTW, I'll pay my final bill in six to eight weeks in a $10.00 prepaid VISA card. And when you call me for payment, I'll promise you the check is in the mail with a cheery attitude every single time.

My family has been with t mobile for over 12 years and the service we're receiving is beyond unsatisfactory. Recently my sister and I decided to come off of our parents plah and be on our own. Upon speaking with a few representatives, we decided to stay together and not be on our own because we would receive more data together. My sister however, did not sign the authorization.

I tried for years to get my wife to join my T-Mobile plan to save us money. She handles all my appointments since I am 100% disabled, with 4 different doctors, due to a nerve disease. She eventually did join my plan, was sold a 600$ smart phone and we had to sign a 2 year contract. After 22 months her phone quit working. After weeks of changing phones, installing new stem cards, 4 trips to the store that sold us the phone, and about 5 calls to technicians we were told her phone was a 4G phone and our nearest tower was a 2G tower. This, we were told, means it will never work, and they were suprised it ever worked.

I told the last supervisor I talked to that I had to leave T-mobile and find a new phone provider. She insisted that I pay 100$ to get out of their contract. I got a little upset at this and told her it would be a cold day in he!! before I paid another penny to someone who screwed me out of 600$ already( for the phone they sold me that won't work where I live). Instead of billing me 100$ to break my contract my bill is now over 600$ and continues to go up! Please tell me what I can do about this injustice that keeps on going. Can I make them pay for the harassment and destruction to my perfect credit. We've called them and they don't care one bit about what they've done to us.

Why want you close my account , no longer with you ???

I called customers service to get a new phone, My current phone from tmobile is broken again! I talked to a rep about a phone, but was not sure I wanted to spend that much on a phone. The Tmobile rep assured me that he could take $100.00 off the price since I was a loyal customer of many years. I received my contract for the financing via my email and the amount was wrong; It still has the original amount on it. I have tried to call customer service back to tell them what happened and I was told that tmobile does not discount their phones but if I sign the agreement for the original amout they would take $100.00 off after 30 days. I was also told that there was nothing about the phone being discounted from the other rep. I asked to get it in writing but was informed that could not happen. I do not feel that this is a trustworthy deal,and since by phone is still broken I can not wait. So much for my loyalty...I feel like I was taken advantage of, and I think I will go to another company that is down the street from my house.

on about the twenty third of February I got a message saying if I topped up five pounds within five days I would get five pounds credit free I topped up five pounds on February twenty sixth and still have not got my five pounds credit.I have rang you twice about this on both occasions being put on hold,first time I rang I was told the money would go on within five days, today after over half an hour and being put on hold twice for over 10 minutes I was told someone would ring me back within two hours that was at 13.30 it is now 16.20 and I am still waiting.I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have been given Kathleen lavelle.

I used to be with Vodafone and got told about your smart pack so I changed over to t-mobile got my £10 smart pack first time no problems last month I had to complain because I had over the £10 credit and only text your free numbers 441 and 150 and now the same thing has happened to me again top up £10 so I had £10.09 credit all I have done is try and get my smart pack 10 this month again but I have texted 441 and 150 and now I only have £9 credit but only texted your free numbers and can't get my monthly smart pack so I would like to see if we can stop this from happening and make it as simple as it said it would be before I changed networks and I would like my smart pack added as I have not spent any of my credit so I would be greatfull if it could be sorted for me as soon as possible please

I am seeing a lot of complaints about T-mobile on this website. They are stealing money from me and it make me feel crappy. Why won't someone make it stop?

They took money out if my debit account. Without my authority for 3 days every one I spoke to said I would have it back in my account in 3 days on the 3rd day it still was not back in my account. So I called again this time they put me through to a refund specialist who bluntly told me I was not getting a refund so everyone else I talked to just told yes to get rid of me. THINK TWICE BEFORE CHOOSING T-MOBILE as your phone carrier they like to take your money earlier then they should & won't refund your money. i am calling the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ON THEM DEFINITELY.

I have been dealing with T-Mobile for months now regarding two tablets that were defective and returned to them. Back in October T-Mobile said to return the 2nd defective tablet, and once they received it, all the charges would be removed. At the time, the representative credited 3 charges having to do with the tablet. She also said that from that point on, we would no longer be charged. They did not stop charging. But I kept paying. I finally got tired of paying what I did not owe, and waiting for them to credit my account and stop the charges. Last month I paid the portion of my bill that I did owe. I subtracted everything regarding the tablet from my balance owed. I have just spent my entire lunch hour speaking with four different people, and all of them kept saying the same thing, that the charges are legitimate.

T-Mobile had also been calling from a number I did not recognize, and not leaving a voicemail. I finally had to search the number to found out it was T-Mobile. I have been with T-Mobile for over 10 years. Two years ago I got a bill with over $400 of text charges. I have unlimited texts. It took over an hour with one representative putting me on hold and coming back with a reduced amount I can pay for the text charges. After I told her that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, I finally was able to speak with someone who took care of everything in just 3 minutes. Now, why couldn't that happen today? I even told them my past experience being given the run around by them. I said again to two people that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, and was tired of hearing them sound like a broken record. I finally had to hang up because my lunch hour was over. I will have to try again tomorrow.

called and a replacement on a warranty got a sg2 sent it back within days and got a lgl9 because the gs2 did not work rite.they charged me for it the whole time over 300 bucks and they have the phone.do not buy phones from t=mobile warranties will rip you off and don't ever do bussness over the phone with them you will get ripped off. I bought my phone from hsn got a better deal 50 dollars cheaper and a better warranty with it. they will give you nothing but a run around. their service I have no problem with buy will never buy a phone from them.if you do deal with them keep records of everything and if you send a phone back to them put tracking on it just don't send it back in the box they give you they don't want you to track it going back.and if you do not ask them everthing whe you talk to them they will throw in charges you don't know about go over all details befor you hang up that check on them latter to make sure.

I need to bring to your notice the way in the past few months I have been receiving different billings as in regards to clear usage of my lines. I have been frustrated every month in having to deal with my bills and sometimes it seems it is a deliberate effort to frustrate and forcefully make your customers pay for what is not used. I started with Tmobile by paying $176 +/-, the 2nd month it went to $200 above, and that is how I have been receiving the bills on monthly basis, it is either someone is nit communicating right because by the time I will eventually get someone to listen to my compliant, I will find out that each individual working with the customer service has a different understanding on what packages you guys have so there is always a wrong information been passed down by CS representatives. this has made people like me to have to pay in excess to my monthly bills. last month after a whole day trying to resolve my bills, I eventually got like $23 reduction in my bill and was asked to pay $211, which I eventually pay $176 to balance $35 at a scheduled date. on of the reason they gave in respect to my fluctuating bill has to with international calls made through an APP installed on my phone to make international calls 'REBTEL'.

I was told that the app wasn't working to specification that was the reason I still get billed on tmobile even with the fact I still don't believe I make international calls through tmobile, but in anycase the REP that attended to me said they could block my lines in furthering making international calls without my notice and I said they should go ahead to block any service put in place that interfere with me making international calls through REBTEL. Now, checking my account this night Feb 24th, 10pm, I saw an outrageous bill of the $255.82, now if you deduct my outstanding of $35.36, the total comes to $220. Please what is this amount for again. I try my best to keep to my limit so that I don't defaults in contract and all this boils down too integrity, that I will not want it to be harmed by tmobile. I ma sick and tired of the frequent problems. please I need this service to look into this problem because as it is, i cant pay a dime from the bill I see in my account of $255.82.

can not get phone service at my address. call had t-mobile trouble shoot several times since day one of purchase of phone 1/25/2013 and to no sucess I still can not receive service. I would like to discontinue this service immediately.

I have been with T-mobile for may years. My phone # is (404) 409-0454 and contract # is 657021051. I relocated to Jacksonville over a year ago. I reported to the T-mobile store in my area that I was not getting any coverage in the area and at my resident. I was told that a tower was to be install in a few weeks. 6 months later, I complain again about coverage. I was told and shown on a map that only limited coverage was available in this area. I was lied to because no additional tower was or is scheduled in this area. Due to the lack of coverage, I want to be release from my contract and the termination fee waved ASAP.

Hello my name is Alvaro and am a customer in tmobile. I bought my phones 3 months ago, I am tier of calling everyday regarding my phone situation, I have two galaxy3 and 1 simple phone , my call drop after I been speaking for 3 min...my phone galaxy doesn't work in my job , I am so disappointed with this situation, my bill was told to be lower and i am paying more than what am suppose to pay,,promises that are not kept, I came frm metro pcs and I never had a problem with the company, I was a customer for about 10 years with metropcs,,, we decided to do contract for a better signal but till this day I haven't seen the difference.. I am so disappointed with the company and their un kept promises...

Tmobile the stick as upgrade its for use with laptop. I called and told them that i dont own a laptop.they said well we can,t take back.since then,they charged me 59 dollars every month for the past 7months.i pleaded with them to cancel itto no avail.

Hi,

Good Day! I would like to complained about my contract with T Mobile. I went to the T mobile branch,i talked to the customer service and he told me that somebody had renewed my contract over the phone. I never gave permission to anybody to arrange my contact with the company to renew it. I was in the Philippines for 21 days,(Sept.24 to October 15). I know that T Mobile has recorded every conversation on a phone calls. I know that it was not me who called them to renew the contract. Until now i'm using the old phone,i got from Walmart.

Hope that this complain will take action by the T Mobile Company.

Thank you.

I purchased a Family mobile phone which is powered by T-Mobile. I bought the phone and paid a 25.00 fee for what I was led to believe would cover use on the 45.00 unlimited that is actually 54.46 when you get the bill. I assumed I was paying for dervice in advance with the first month covered by purchase of the phone and the 25.00. I found out this was not the case when july 15th 2012 when my payment would be due, I changed to Straight Talk and transferred my number. In doing so I recieved a bill from T-Mobile for two months of service 110.00. I was not aware they were charging two months behind. I finally paid T-mobile 93.46 after their deductions. This is my complaint. Customers are not aware that they are basicly on a contract with T-Mobile. They are not pre paid phones as they are presented. Wal Mart presented T-Mobile as if it were Straight Talk. I have had 0 problems with the payment methods of Straight Talk but was extremely supprized to find I owed two months back charges on a phone I paid every month for supposedly in advance. Please present T-Mobile as a contract service without a minimal time frame.

my account # 794685473 my usb stick # 818 433 5926 my address 18646 collins st appart #13 tarzana ca 91356 this contract was started in the starting of 2011 while in march 2012 i contacted them that the speed of inter net is very slow so either to improve it or to cancel it. they replied that now onward speed will be improved & fee will be 29 .99 . i was paying same amount for few months.but again the speed gone down & fee increased to 39.99 so i said i dont want to continue it any more.but now on Nov 21 2012 they again send me bill of $125.15 .my request is please stop the billing any more.

phone number - 516.395.6623
October 2, 2012
I called t-mobile to add unlimited talk, text and internet. The person I spoke with quoted me a price of $40.00 or thereabouts for all three services.
In addition, she told me I'd have to agree to a two year contract. Also that I would get a phone with all the features and $100 in credit.
When I told my son of this plan, he told me it was impossible. So, I called a few days later (spending over an hour of my time) to question whether the information I was given was correct. Well, needless to say, the next person I spoke with told me I was mistaken. I am a college graduate with a BA degree, I don't get things like this wrong. Not only that, but I also wrote down everything I had discussed with the agent.

When the phone arrived, I rejected it (never signed for it). I started getting bills for services which I was never using (text and internet). I spoke with a Kayla today (10/2) and she adjusted the bill, however, she informed me that if I wanted to cancel my contract I would have to pay a $200 cancellation fee.

My problem is that I would never had agreed to the contract if I was given the correct information in the first place. I only agreed to it because I was told things that were NOT TRUE. I therefore request that the contract be NULL & VOID. I will continue to pay the same price I was paying for
unlimited phone until such time as I wish to cancel. I am not agreeing to the contract about which I was misinformed.

I expect an adjustment and a response from you within the next few days. I am not agreeing to any contracts. If this is not straightened out I will take further action.

Sandra Fox

the tmob store on 144th ave and i 25 said my area in Lochbuie would be good to excellent. In this belief i have obtained the service - however the service keeps dropping the signal its 2 g not 4 g and their customer service blames it on my hot spot device. if i move to denver what excuse would they use?? the tmobile group needs to be honest and tell their potential customers that the service out side of o major city sucks. Sucks, SUCKS. HD TO GET A A FRIENDS WIFI TO GET TO THIS SITE TO SEND A COMPLAINT! Dirty lieing GERMANS, SHOULD HAVE not Stopped the distruction DURING WWll. Should have leveled the entire country and redo the level every 10 years.

I have been a loyal customer of t-moblie for years, I even picked up the contract when my ex husband dropped it. I would like to waive the contract fee. I am experiencing constant dropped calls and my son does not get reception anywhere we live or where he goes. I would like the freedon to choose another carrier that will accomodate my needs better without a fee. I have been a good and loyal customer for a very long time and I hope you will consider my request. Thank You

Denise Piersanti

I have been waiting for one of the 3 lines I have with T Mobile to get out of contract. That would have left me with only one left with them. They are attempting to tell that when I changed something in January it put all 3 phones back under contract. FOR ONE, I would have never agreed to that. Secondly I have spoken to them several times attempting to figure out what and when to do in order to lower my phone bill. NOT ADD MORE CONTRACTS TO MESS WITH. I have been with them since Voicestreams, and this is unacceptable. The charges are outrageous, and my phone is not even a fancy internet phone. So now they say the only way I can dispute the contract issue is to go on line and summit a letter. No chance to talk to anyone, a person. Just like everything else pass the buck, and good luck with the letter writing in an attempt to fix something I did not agree to.

I have been into T-Mobile store several times. I have two lines for my grandsons, each month the bill goes up. I have put restrictions on the phones several times and yet they are never applied. February 15th I changed the phones to 450 minutes per line no text. The person assured me that my grandsons would not be able to go over their minutes. Today I went into the same store and the sales person told me that one of the phone lines were already over the 450 minutes and she was going to put the phone unlimited so they won't charge me overage fees on the 450 minutes. Today I called to cancel my service and they told me that I was just put under a new 2 year contract because the sales person just put me under a 2 year unlimited plan. When is this going to stop. They did not tell me that I was entering another contract term. I want to cancel these phones this is getting outrageous from month to month the bill keep going up.

I just found out that my contract has been extended on 4 phones without my knowledge. I had a grandfather plan and in October 2011 I was offered a family unlimited talk/text plan. I was not advised that my contract would be extended nor did I agree to any such terms. I specifically asked the customer service representative if this would change my account (other than paying $5 less per month for the new plan) and they stated that it would not. If they had told me that my contract date would be extended simply for changing my plan, then I would not have agreed to that.
Customer Service told me to send you an email so that you can help me reverse the tems changed on my contract. I have been with you for over 10 years and hope you can take care of this as soon as possible. Thank you, Vicky
my acct # is 262919446

I have a contract with t-mobile on three phones. The 1st two phones contract was to be ending in March. I added another phone. I asked before I signed up for the third phone, "Will my contract for the first two phones stay the same?" The representative said yes the contract on the 1st two phones will stay the same" I was now told that the 1st two phones contract will now end in July.

I have been lied to since the beginning. Before I even signed up with T-Mobile, I asked "Does Marion, Ohio have good coverage?" The representative said "Yes". I can not get signal in stores or in some parts of town. I would greatly appreciate it if you change my contract for the 1st two phones to March 31. Thanks you.

I was giving inaccurate information from a t-mobile rep. I called about upgrading my phone and changing my plan. The rep I spoke to informed me that she could lower my plan and I could get me a new phone if I renewed my contract. I agreed and renewed for another 2 yrs. Now I am being told I cannot keep this plan and upgrade my phone. She never told me if I upgrade my phone I would not be able to keep the plan I have now.. I tried to get a new phone through wirefly and t-mobile did not approve it. If I would have known I would not have renewed because my contract was up in two months.

I received my T-Mobile bill and it contained a 200.00 charge for two phones for a cutoff fee and I did not know that until I called the customer service rep., at T-Mobile and she told me what it was. When I went into the T-Mobile service center to purchase something the gentlemen asked me if I wanted to save money on my bill and I said sure if it did not effect any kind of changes for the end of my two years and he said no it would not so I made them and now this is what I get not happy about it. I would like to have it removed, I have left one phone with T-Mobile and if you will see I have not been late on payments for T=Mobile. So if I could get that removed I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time and I would like to here my email please.

Dear T-Mobile, I have a contract with you i don't recall it but not later than June 20th 2010.. I have a family plan with 3 lines.. for bad services with the phone and the wireless services my wife and mother in law got a new phones with other companies with different lines.. I have been paying for 3 lines at T-mobile for the past 3-4 months and finally my wife got a new phone and new line with different company for the same reason I mentioned before.. I was still paying for 3 lines.

Then I waited till today 7/31/2012 to canceled their lines and keep mine with you. However I was surprised that your customer service telling me my contract will end on October 2012 not June because " the discount I get it from working with the State Of Texas."

I don't recall that I was told on the phone my contract will be ended on october 2012 not on June 2012... However I am entierly sure I don't have any documents saying my contract will end on October 2012 even on my web page. I really appreciate if you consider not telling your customers by phone especially something about their contracts ... although what you have all my contact information..

I really appreciate if you consider waving the disconnecting fee...

T-mobile extended my contract without cause or notice to me. I am still under my contract from approximately Dec. 2010 or Jan. 2011, which is due to expire in Jan. 2013 I was told today that on Dec. 5, 2011 my contract was extended to 12/13. Why??? There is no change to my phone service or devices.

I plan to look over some of the new plans you are offering and the new phones, but I was told several months ago to wait until my contract was up or at least close to the end of it and that if I elected to go to the lower plan $45.00 per month per phone, it was only 3G, it was slower and it did not offer as many Apps, which my grandson uses and I would be penalized in all future free phones etc.

I elected to wait until my contract was up. Now I was told by the Loyality Dept. that my contract was extended. Please investigate this matter and get back to me as soon as possible.

I was charged an additional charge of 100.00 for termination og my ph0ne. My account number is 170245515. I was not aware that I had a contract. I have been with T-Mobile for twelve years. When I switched to a track phone I was told that my services would still be with T-Mobile but no monthly fee.

Just charged for my minutes. I know that you are still getting conpensated for me choosing a track phone. You are confusing the public when you are charging me this amount and putting taxes on top of it. I am considering turning you into the Better Business Bureau of Pa. Please look into this matter as soon as possible

I was told to contact "ContractReview@T-mobile.com" to file my charge dispute....I have not been able to get to the actual site after many attempts. This site will hopefully contact the T-mobile review dept.
I have been paying for 4 lines with T-mobile for about 7 years. In the past 4 years, the connection was horrible, difficult to do business or contact my family (often within the same house) by calling or texting half of the time... Very frustrating and not good for business.
2 of my lines were out of contract as of July 27,2012...( I confirmed this many times by calling t-mobile and checking my online account many times, it was written there).. I knew I would have to pay $200.00 for each of the other 2 lines which were still under contract.
I cancelled my T-mobile service Aug.12,2012.
I am unfairly being charged early termination fee for all 4 phones, $800.00 instead of $400.00..
Plus, all of the sudden, excessive Tax and Surcharge Fees. Normally my tax and surcharge fees are $17-20...I am being charged $142.63!! a difference of $124.63...(September's Bill)
In October I received a bill for an additional $325.00. The bill says "One Time Charge". When I called to question the fee since we had not used the lines since Aug 12, I was told it was the service fee for the phone usage last month??? Our usual monthly total bill for 4 lines has been $262.00. So I don't know where they are getting the $325. fee...
September 20,2012 I did pay $400.00 for the 2 phones under contract because I feel that is fair. I was always told there would be a $200.00 per line early termination fee.
The other charges are unfair. I am being charged an extra $1,104.33 !!!!`
Just because T-mobile is a strong company they shouldn't take advantage of their customers

I just went to cancel my contract at T-Mobile account #818094301, and was told that i still have a year, cant cancel till July 13th, 2013, i signed a contract with T-Mobile on Oct. 18, 2010, a two year contract, so i want to cancel on Oct. 18, 2012, they informed me that i had a flex account and then when that ended my contract started.. I did not authorise a contract extension from Flex pay to classic plan. I want to cancel my plan, i have met my two year plan, on Oct. 18, 2012. Thank you, Vicki Davey

I had been a tmobile customer for 12 years. I called in December to inquire about when my contract was up, I was told that 2 of the phones on my family plan were not under contract. During my conversation not at any point did this person send my call to the retention department. I changed plans with the 2 phones that were not under contract. I went to the Tmobile store to change from a family plan to a single plan, at this time the representative did not inform me that by going to a single plan, my contract would be extended another two years. I was very disappointed with my single plan coverage. I opted to leave Tmobile. I did understand that I would be charged a fee, but I thought the fee would be 100.oo considering I only had 10 months left on my contract. To my surprise I was charged 200.00. I hope that you will be able to help me with this discrepancy.

Customer since 2006 - good standing. For the past 2 years the quality of phones being sent to us (for my daughter) has been truly unacceptable. For numerous reasons we have had to return phone after phone and even purchased a phone on my own. My understanding was that my contract should be ending Nov. 2012 but I was informed that it had been extended until June 2013 and this is not what I want. My satisfaction with T-Mobile has been totally lacking and I would like to terminate my contract without any termination fees because of the service I have had to endure for the last two years. I would like to go from the current contract to a month-to-month deal immediately. I pay way to much money for the service I receive. This issue needs immediate resolution. My daughter needs her phone so much for school and work and she has had to go without a phone on several occassions for a few days or more.

I placed an internet order on October 24 2012. Paid the required deposit by Mastercard. On the 25th I called in reference to the services I ordered and was told that there was an error in processing and my order had been canceled and I would receive my funds credited back to my card in a day or two.

Its been a week and I still have not received my $225 back. Each time I call I am told things from there is no record of the order to we have to file a lost money claim which by the way takes four to six more weeks, to give it a few more days we are not holding your funds your bank is (all lies). They also promise to investigate and call back and they never do. All I want is my money I am a single parent and full time student and I can't afford to have my money STOLEN! Its real simple release my funds thieves. My next report is to the better business bureau. I regret ever doing business with t mobile.

4 months ago I got a free t'mobile galaxy phone with a contract that I been a customer for 8 years, I have a number 919-730-5555 to renew my number for 2 years, but the lady put a second number that I never ask for or used or nobody ever called me on , so I get a bill today of 489.00 and I talked with them when I saw that they put a 2nd line on my contract so they tell me to hold on to my number 919-730-5555 my org number , I would have to close out the other line 200.00 but they were gonna give me 150.00 volcher then u will only see a 50.00 charge and we will give you a new contract, and 3 months ago I said fine and he said you will only see 50.00 more on my phone bill and they will wave the line I never ask for, today I get a bill of 489.00 which my bill is never over 100 dollars, I been on the phone for 5 hours today and 3 hours over the last 3 months, I have a unlimited plan I had for years and I been with suncom and never had to go through this in my life, my phone was cut off today, and I talked with your manager and she said to file a complaint, and ether you don't resolve this or I want out, I never been so unhappy in my life, I had this number 919-730-5555 for over 15 years and today I was ready to walk and I refuse to pay 200.00 terminate and 2 months of a line I never ask or used in my life and I don't even know the number they gave me, he is my claim number 589162910 your manager was very nice and she said I was in the right that you would help me.... please call me 919-730-55555 to get this off my back esp the holidays are here ... thank you , Joe Posillipo attorney at law...

I have been a T-mobile customer for at least 10 years. Last summer (I can't remember exactly when) I stopped at the T-mobile store in Lexington, Kentucky for the purpose of upgrading my plan. At that time the salesman did ask if I wanted to obtain a new phone but I did not do that and now wish I had. In October I began having several problems with my phone including not being able to charge the battery. I went to the same Lexington store to see if I could get a new battery. They said they could not replace the battery and did tell me the name of a store that sold just batteries and might be able to help me. After some discussion about that option and possible success I might have with that path, I decided I should just buy a new phone. I paid full price for the Samsung Galaxy XIII S because they said I should have bought the phone when I last upgraded my plan. I accepted that and went ahead and bought the phone which is paid in full. The problem is that I'm now under a new two year contract and I am thinking of changing carriers to have more coverage. Do I have any recourse that would let me out of the contract without paying $200 for breaking the contract?

On October 5th, 2012, I spoke with Crystal, your customer service representative regarding a upgrade on my phone. We chatted for a few minutes on what I was looking for. I was offered the Galaxy III phone for 130.00 and the LG my touch for free, 2 phone lines unlimited everything, $10.00 off for being a valued customer and 500 minutes for my third line for $5.00 . Per our conversation, she was well aware on how much I wanted my overall bill. She told me that my total bill will be $114.00 a month. I proceeded to ask her several times ( is what I will be paying every month)and she replied back yes. She never once mention to me the that tax was not included which would bring my bill to $154.00, which I cannot afford at this time. I have never been so dissappointed with your company to allow this kind of deception to be acceptable. I will hope that you will take the time to review this case. I will most definitely end this contract and inform everyone I can about how this company manipulate their customers

T-Mobile Customer Relations
P.O. Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
December 1, 2012
In November, I call to upgrade my phone to the new Samsung Galaxy. I was told that I needed a new plan for this phone. We discussed it and I said I would change to go along with the phone. Ordering online the upgrade priced showed that I would pay $150. I explained to the rep that I didn’t have that amount at that time. I asked about installment and she said that I could pay $78.00 and could pick the phone up from the store at the mall that was close to my residence and the rest would be spread out. Again I asked about the cost and she said I would only be paying $150. I went to the store the following day and after waiting in that store line for 2 hours was told that I couldn’t get the phone because the $78 was only the deposit for the Blaze. I said that I never discussed the Blaze and didn’t even know what the Blaze was. I came home and called T-Mobile and spoke with another rep who said that she could help me. Again no one even mention that I would be paying $600 for the phone. I’m still under the impression that I was paying 150 with the difference of $72 as my installment cost. When I received the electronic contract I looked at the bottom line and saw again that $600 number. I called back and told them that I didn’t want the phone and to put everything back to my original plan where my contract expires in January 2013. I was told that my plan would go back to the original since I wasn’t getting the new Samsung phone.
On December 1, 2011, I called to find out what day my contract would end to verify that it had been changed back to the original and was told that it expires in 2014 since I had upgraded my plan. I got very upset because I didn’t agree to a plan upgrade on my old phone. The plan upgrade was to be on the new phone that I thought I would be getting. I spoke with Kevin ID# 0623071 who stated that he was sorry that things were no explained fully. I told him no that It seemed that the reps omitted a lot from their explanations as far as I am concerned this is like a switch and bait.
It seems as if your reps were only writing /putting things in where they would benefit from a commission and omitting what the fine print of the sale. Not noting everything that the customer has requested.
I never authorized it or renewed it or consent of extending my contract. I am so unhappy and want this fixed.
I am requesting that my old contract be restored back to the expiration date of January 4, 2013.
Roslyn C. Avant

After about one year i came to know that i am in cotract with t-mobile. Year ago i requested to add 2GB data value with my plan .Before that i was pay-
ing whatever i was using which was little expensive than this $10 plan .store person did not told that he is puting me into contract otherwise i might
have refused that time. I am with t-mobile from so long and i was on special valued customer plan .very few people had this plan back then.This is what
happens to valued customers with t-mobile As your valued customer i request u to cancel my contract s soon as possible.

T.mobile Rep put two corporate lines to our account, with no similar cards and no devices, we are being charged for them and the lines are not being used. He said to me that it will make are bill lower. And that he could. Make an profit. Also if my sister. The account. Holder would. Agree we called her and she spoke with him, he told her the same thing. He told me and she agreed. After this our bill went very. High for the last few months, making it hard to pay on time, we do not need thease two extra lines, #646-236-9074 #646-243-5107 or01 the Tmoble. Store. Is not an corporate store, it location is west40 Th and 7 thave please we need u to look into this matter ASAP in order to get this off our account its not fare my sister had been an loyal. Customer. For almost 15 years can u please help thank you Debrah. Smith brother. James smith., my mobile # is 914-426-8087 the account, holder account # is-851368686 the last four digits to social. Is. 6140. There. Is an corporate store on 610 9 Th Ave where the sales Rep herd my complaint. And told me that two other T-Mobile customers was treated the same as me from the sales Rep at the west 40 Th and 7 Th Ave Tmobile store please investigation. On this matter the 9thave corporate store sales rep# is 2025817 she has my name and mobile # I gave her the complaint, thank u, contract. Review. For your time I'm waiting. For. Your responce on this matter, loyal customer Debrah., james smith

I was a long time customer of T-Mobile company. I purchased a Garmin phone from them and paid for insurance coverage for it. In September 2012 I started experiencing problems with my phone. It would shut off and come back on several times during the day. I went to the store in Greenwood and complained that the phone was not acting right.

The clerk there told me that the phone was shot and that I needed to purchase a new phone. I explained that I had insurance to cover the phone and was told that he couldn't do anything about it. Then a few days later I went to another store and was told that the phone needed to be updated. She did that and it was fine for a few days. Then I started experiencing the same thing again. On and off all day long with no service in most of the areas where I live.

I proceeded to go back to the store in Indianapolis in January 2013 and the young lady there witnessed that the phone was going on and off by itself. She told me that I could get one of the cheaper phones to replace the one that I had. I did not feel that that was fair to me considering that the phone that was acting up was an expensive phone to begin with. She told me to call the loyalty department of T-Mobile which I did.

The young lady at that department told me that I could get one of the top 3 phones but I would have to sign a 2 year contract., which I didn't want to do. I felt that this was not right considering that I had a phone that was not working and that I had paid for the insurance to cover it for over 18 months.

A few weeks later (February 2013) I went to Best Buy and purchased another phone with a different carrier. This was necessary because I was going to a place where there wasn't a land line and I needed to have mobile service. Now I am being charged for a termination of service when in reality I haven't had very good service from T-Mobile since September 2012. I feel that this isn't right. If you purchase insurance to cover a certain item it should be covered if that item quits working.

My husband and I live in an area where the coverage has gotten worse over the last few years and feel that since we didn't have good service with T-mobile and that they didn't honor the insurance replacement that we were in our rights to find another carrier who would take care of us. If they had treated the situation differently I would probabily still be with their company.

My name is Janika Padio I have started services with T-Mobile less then a year ago. Since then I have several problems with my phone after several calls and going into an authorized store a warranty exchange had been put in on January 26th 2013 at the time my address was 2902 Deats rd. apte4 Dickinson, Tx 77539. I have never received the replacement phone each time I call customer service I am told that the phone was mailed to me. my problem is that I am being charged for a phone that I never received. I feel that no one at T-Mobile is listening to me and is only concerned about charging me for a phone that I never received my current information is Janika Padio 8601 Emmett F Lowry apt96 Tx City 77591 832 561 6837

I been Having Problem with My phones and My bills I wast tall Before I buy and Sing contrac the person sales was layer because never respec my contrac he tall me I only have to pay $210.00 Amounth and since Octuber 8 , I been pay more money and I dont Agree this Because I been call coustomer services and they tall me to go to T-Mobile and I go to The store and speack to a person at the store and they tall me I have to call you back because they cant do anything They check the phones and they orther a new phones and ,I only recived two phones and the 3rd phone never show I call back and they tallme I have to waite intull they recived de phones, my phone dont work , and the oter phone Dont turn on either I bring this two phones to the T-Mobile And they check and trid to turn On and dont work this is the second phone , I Am so desapoiment At this point because the services you provime is not good please take care this or gime other new phones Before I take this to legal department If you dont responding me I need to Cancel this services because I never Have this Issues and another company Before and I like to responde before I cancel my services and chargme for this cancelations My Phone # is 925-565-5801 and 925-339-0816 and 925-956-3009 please Call me at 925 565-5801 is My husphen phone . Thanks

I was having trouble with my phone, so in may of 2012 i went into a t-mobil store on 14th and university in des moines iowa, I was not told that my contract was up, and by getting a new phone i would be getting a new 2 year contract, I am on disability and 78 dollars a month is hard for me to pay, I stopped in that same store today to pay my bill, and told the store clerk what had happened to me,they told me to call customer service and my contract would be voided, I have always paid my bill on time so there should not be a problem, I went home called costomer service and they told me to go to this e-mail and write out what happened to me, I know I still have a year left but as I told you the bill is hard for me too pay, If the store clerk would have told me by getting a new phone i would have a new contract, I would of never done it....the lady I spoke to in cutomer service today also told me there should be no problem in having the rest of my contact cancelled...

I signed up for t-moble, I was told the only way that I could get $49.99 A month is A 2 year contract.I found out later that you can do $49.99 on A month to month.I also found out that I was over charged on my cell phone G2X cost $400.00 every one else was chargeing about $120. to$150.I put my trust on the sales associate.I for got he works on commission.Now the fun part,They gave me A used phone ,had someone else E mail and numbers on the phone already.

Now the service,they showed me the map.It's all green in sutter creek and jackson CA,but no service,when I went there.I have A 4G phone ,but only got 2G 90 percent of the time,and getting charge for 4G.I was told that I have 4G unlimited,but it's only for the first 2.after that it's slow not 4G any more.It's funny cause even before the first 2G I'm not even getting 4G.

I should have listen to my gut when I was reading the contract without A magnifying glass the lettering were so small.now I see it was for A reason.For this I canceled my contract.I,m not going to pay you over $3000. for 2years.Yes you made some money of of me,but what you do after you read this make's A difference on your future,Because A person's voice is louder and faster than lightning,but lightning also don't happen much in stockton depending on your forecast so Please help me help you,remember your customer's make you who you are.

I have a contract with T-mobile until May 18th 2012. On March 30th I called T-mobile customer service to see what my options would be and was told that my best option would be to go with your prepaid plan as I am a senior citizen that is on a fixed income as well as being disabled. I was told that my prior contract was taken care of with no penalties or fees.

It was a 2 hr. conversation as I wanted to be clear about my choices and responsibilities. I realized after trying to use my email on my phone that it was not working. I then contacted T-mobile the next day and found out that I was not told the truth as my phone is a Blackberry and I would need to pay an additional $10 per month in order to use my email services.

I clearly asked the representative about the email as I have transitioned before and had problems with email. She assured me that there would be no issues. I was also informed that I would need to pay an early-out fee for changing my contract which contradicted what the representative told me.

I immediately asked that I be transitioned back to my old contract to be allowed to complete my contract as I was concerned about completing my obligation and this transition took place. I was told that "your credit will not be affected" but yet T-mobile turned around and reinstated me on to a new contract without my knowledge. My understanding is that there has to be "offer and acceptance" for a contract to be valid and this did not take place.

Because of the aforementioned deceptive practices, I will be completing my business relationship with you as of the end of my original 2 yr. contract date of May 18, 2012. I did not request that I be given a new 2-yr contract. This change was made in error and without my permission. My request was to be returned to my original contract as I could not afford to commit to another 2-year contract. It was very clear to the representative what I was requesting .

She went behind my back and wrote a brand new contract without my knowledge or permission. You did not even have the decency to give me the greatest benefit for my money. You had free phones and a $59.99 plan for unlimited text, unlimited web, and unlimited talk with a 2-year contract pus my email would be operable without any additional fees. I was offered this and I clearly said no because I could not afford it. In my opinion that is worse than stealing and/or literally robbing someone. Its common sense.

Why would I commit to such a thing without taking advantage of the available contractual benefits to a customer that is taking on a brand new contract? This entire venture occurred between Friday the 30th and Sunday the 1st of April, so there are no ussage issues.

I was lied to by a t-mobile associate to make me agree to a 2 year contract with t-mobile. The associate said that my phone bill will be cheaper and i was eligible for a free phone, she said if you do the contract it will help your phone bill and go along with the phone. bottom line she said i needed to do a new contract for 2 years to get a decreased phone bill and free phone so I did it. She said with the contract my phone bill would be $57.61 monthly.

I call to purchase my new phone and another t-mobile associate says I cant get a free phone since im an existing t-mobile customer, and says I will be charged more than i was before by 10-15 dollars. She said with the contract my phone bill would be 71 dollars and some change.When discussing the contract and free phone with the other associate she never said anything about the contract making my bill increase and the phone was not really free.

So now Ive agreed to a contract that has nothing I want, because she said i was going to get a free phone and my phone bill would be decreased. Im upset that this is how T-mobile treats a veteran customer, I've been with t-mobile for 4 or 5 years and this is how they treat me. plus i had the run around by several employees who lied constantly and would send you to another department that would not help but transfer you to another dept. that was no help either.

They would say the same things over and over again with out solving your problem. I was lied to by an associate so they would get me to agree to the 2 year contract. Then I could not do the loyalty rewards because I forgot my password and my phone was broken and as ridiculous as it sounds they can only send your password to a T-mobile Phone by text message. so nobody at the t-mobile database could help how stupid.

So after devoting 4 or 5 years to t-mobile I am excluded from this loyalty rewards. because there isnt a t-mobile outlet where I live. what a waste people can only use it in stores so they cant do it over the phone or online how ignorant!!! worst phone company experience ever!!

Feeling the need to rant a bit about TMobile. I've been with them since day one for cell service. In September of last year, we went into their store to inquire about my daughter's account (she is on my plan). She was hoping to either upgrade her phone or switch to her father's plan. We were told by the store clerk that she was eligible to switch on October 20th. She checked with her dad and it was determined that she could get a better deal by switching. Just to be safe, she waited to switch until October 28th.

A few weeks passed and I got a text message from TMobile indicating my bill was past due and needed to be paid. I went online and discovered my balance was significantly higher than normal. This led to a call to their customer service line. I was told that I was charged a hefty "early termination" fee for Morgan's line. I was outraged. I explained that we went into the store before she switched just to be certain this wouldn't happen.

The person I spoke with transferred me to a supervisor then it was taken ever further up to a manager. The end result, they refused to credit this back to my account and I was stuck paying. I was furious. And, I'm stuck with them until my other 3 lines are up for renewal when, you can bet, I will be switching to someone who wants my business and employs people who are trained in what they are selling and DO NOT misinform their customers. THE END.

This is highway robbery. I have been a customer for 8-9 years. This $200 fee to quit is
just a nasty way of putting me in handcuffs. It happens in no other business. These
guys are not their customers friends. We are just $$$$ to them - no decency, no fair
play. My wife and I are so pissed off with them we will pay $400 to quit and feel good
about quitting them for the rest of our lives. Everyone I talk to is pissed off about these
``contracts''. It is more like ``bondage''. There is no justification for this at all.

And their CEO makes millions - greedy SOB. He does give a damn about me. or any
other customers.

Bueno el problema que tengo con ustedes es, que mi contrato de celulares terminaba en septiembre, tengo con ustedes 4 anos , pero , los 2 anos anteriores , yo fui ala tienda a cambiar los telefonos , no hiba renobar contragto y el muchacho , me ofresio celulares grais, pero en la factura siguiente me cobraron 4 celulares, pero nunca hice cambio de contrato , se tomaron atribusiones que yo no autorise, y ahora salen ustedes que hay cambios y que el contrato termina en el 213, siguiendo con el segundo punto , cuando yo firme contrato con ustedes pedi que los celulares no tubieran internet si respetaron tres anos, y se lo agradesco pero un tiempo para tras han actibado el internet a los celulares, y yo hable y me dijieron que habia reglas nuevas., si yo soy cliente tengo derecho por escrito de ustedes, desirme esos cambios, mi factura empezo cada mes pagos distintos y el problema era el internet en los celulares de mis hijas, y ustedes no bloqueaban los celulares me salio una senorita que atiende al cervicio al cliente que era un delito federal bloquear el internet., yo pregunto a ustedes quien paga el telefono el gobierno o yo !? y yo he de sidido terminar con ustedes mi contrato, alguien que te defrauda, ya no tienes confianza para trabajar con ellos tercer punto y ultimo cuando hice el contrato con ustedes por primera vez yo agarre un telefono que en ese tiempo era nuevo en el mercado y pague$280.00 sidekick y no sirvio me lo quisieron cambiar no , solo se hisieron tonto el dinero se fue a la basura, me dijieron que tenia que hacerlo por escrito mi problema a ustedes y espero que pronto se resuelba y n o voy a pagar hasta que ustedes resuelban este problema gracias,

first my complaint is change done to my account to extend it without my approver done back in 2009 or 2010 around nov or dec of that year. second is an unapprover amount of $200 dollars to be taken out for payment. whch approver amount is only $40 dollars out of checking account. and also the representative did give me a conformation number, and which hung up the phone on me right after I gave my checking information. My old mobile number is (915) 850- 8558 which I closed already. You can contact me at 915 792 2812.

When my contract was up in August 2012, I decided to upgrade my old LG to a Smart phone, and wanted a local phone number and area code as I moved from NYC to Seattle. However, T-Mobile decided to charge me for my my old and new phone, therefore locked em into a 2 year contract for 2 phones. I called and emailed T-Mobile Customer Relations however their replied was practically "Too Bad". My current bill is $696.65.

I left a voice mail for T-Mobile customer service to call me back; once they do, I will cancel both lines and of course, I will have to pay 2 termination fees as well as paying the $696.65. I am done with T-Mobile.

T-Mobile refuses to reverse the early termination fees due to an existing contract with less than 1 year remaining on it. The problem is that when I cancelled service, I asked the representative if a current contract existed and the response was no contracted existed. After several calls, no representative ever warned me About the early termination fees getting charged.
The reason service was cancelled was because signal service in my area failed and I later determined that tmobile materially changed the contract by charging more on my monthly recurring bill which should void the contract. Tmobile has all their notes and logs and documentation. They cannot seem to provide me with that informAtion

Back in April I was talking to a supervisor on the phone. I was having problems with dropped calls. What the problem ended up being was tower problems. The lady was looking at my plan and suggested that I change to a different plan. I had two lines so I told her that I only wanted to change my primary phone. My secondary phones at the time did not have a contract. I did not want a contract on it because I was planning on doing away with it. ENDED UP SHE PUT IT ON A CONTRACT BY MISTAKE. So I have been going around with your other supervisors trying to get this fixed. I thought in July we had finally resolved it. October 29th at 1:08 am the secondary phone was reactivated NOT BY ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHO DID IT LOOK AT THE TIME IT WAS DONE I WAS ASLEEP!!!! They are telling me it was suspended. Not true. It was supposed to be cancelled. That was the way we discussed it and then someone went and reactivated the secondary number. Who has authority to do that besides myself when I am the PRIMARY person on contract? Nobody has that phone so it is not in use. All I want is my primary number. I have been with T-Mobile since May 2007. Prior to T-Mobile the phone company I was with lasted over 13 years. I did not want to change but I had no choice because they did not have coverage where my job was taking me. Back then T-Mobile had somewhat fair coverage there, not the best. Now it has improved a little but I still have some problems because T-Mobile rents towers nearby. My phone will go searching and bounce off towers which in turn will drop calls or not even connect some calls. I have been looking around at other networks and there are some better ones out there. Generally I prefer to stay with one company because I can get to know someone in a local store to help when things go wrong. The people at the store here close to where I live when I am not at work have been good. The people I get stuck talking to when I have to call customer care are no help. You cannot ever talk to the same person to get things taken care of. So you end up having to start all over trying to resolve a problem. You do not get the feeling that they even care about the fact that I am a paying customer. Please just fix the mistake about the secondary number that I did not want anymore. I do not think that I should be responsible to pay that contract fee because I did not want that line renewed to begin with. The supervisor that put that line on a contract made a mistake. Thank you, Doug

I want out of my contract with T-mobile and not pay for it.. I have had problems with my bill for the last 4 months. last month they said they would wave the migration fee for me to get a different plan.. and that they would credit me for a free month and fix the other issues which they did .. Now I get my bill and the migration fee is on it so I call and they say NO the credit you got for for the migration fee THAT IS NOT WHAT I WAS TOLD.... I am tired of having to spend 2 hours of my time every month to straighten out my bill with T-Mobile I have other things to do with my time.. so I want out of my contract with them and not pay for it, I have been a costumer of theirs for 14 yrs.. so I need to hear from someone on this A.S.A.P. Thanks Tammy

I was told at Wal-mart that the bill will be month to monthI used it for the first month and had the number changed to another provider.My phone was shut off,I paid for the phone and a card for the first month,then on March 8 I had switched over,ever since then I have gotten a b ill saying I owe 76.00 for something I did not use,so can use PLEASE fix this I do not need this on my credit report,for something yall did,I need a pay as you go phone not something I have to pay on a contract.

During about the middle of each month, I am unable to check usage & messages online. This is the second month this had happened & I've only had service for two months! I have called and complained Numerous times and spoke to numerous supervisors & get the Run around each time. I am told it will definetly be fixed in 12 to 24 hrs Which usually means 3 weeks. Tmobile has bad customer care servuce As well as bad reception service, I constantly loose calls.

My name is Manubhai Mecwan , My Account Number. to day i foundout that without my knowdege you had exteded my contract from last Nuvember 2011. to day i given complain to T-Mobile. I Like to Cancelle my Contract with T-Mobile service because There is no Coverage at night time at my home. some time somebody calls me at night the call goes direct to voice mail, some time evening sms come next day so there are many problem we are fashing so please cancelle our contract with mobile service with you.

I have three lines on my account one of my lines contract ends on 9/24/2012 and the second line expired three months ago I call to renew the contract on the line that was expired but not on the one that ends on 9/24/2012 instead they renewed both lines wich i did not ask. Please contact me when you can.

Mecwan

had a past due bill that i had payed the last amount of 39.73 along with my payment of 26.34 for my new number 740-407-8591 on march 1st on march 14 i called and let them now that my phone still wasnt turned on at that time i payed the 45 dollars and forty fivefive cents for the month of april with no service so on april 29 i payed the 26.34 and they finaly restored my phone on may 1st. i would like my money back i payed to much for no service. i expect the 26.34 since i payed twice to get my phone turned on and 45.45 for the month of april for no service and my web pack that is being deleted off of my phone that was put on the same time which only sixteen dollars left on it the total is 79.79 credited to my account or send in mail to p.o. box 1459 lancaster ohio 43130

I have been a long and loyal customer to T-mobile for over 8 years now. Unfortunately, due to my husband’s recent unemployment, we can no longer afford our monthly payments. I had called the customer service on Friday, October 5th to inform them about my situation and to terminate my account at this time because we have NOT renewed our contract and phones for over 4 years. However, the representative informed me that I would be charge $200 because my contract does not end until February of 2013. According to the representative, my account was modified on February 28, 2011 when I inquired about the extra text charges on my bill and accepted a ‘promotional deal’ to continue and stay with T-mobile.

The representative never explained to me that by doing so this would extend our contract for another 2 years. If this was explained to me, I would have never agreed to make any changes on my account. Furthermore, I did not receive any electronic or mail confirmation regarding such changes in my account. I did not give the representative my consent to extend my contact. Please reverse the $200 termination fee because my account was illegally extended without my full consent and knowledge.

I was with T-moblie for 11 years when they where called voice stream. After waiting 3 years for them to start selling the iPhone, since every thing I have in my house is a mac. I got feed up and cancelled my policy and went over to AT&T. I had 5 lines with them, so since a rep. a year ago talked me in to changing my serve plan at no penalties to save 5 dollars I did it. Now that I cancelled they say I owe $200 for each line and another month of service that I don't even get to use.

So after 11 years of being a loyal costumer they say I owe them $1,474.00 for not having service with them. How is that even fair. Something needs to stop this crazy billing companies think they can charge when ever they want. The best part is once nice agents now not so nice since I cancelled. They stopped my t-mobile account on line so I couldn't even log in to get help on this issue. They have lost me as a costumer, not even if they would get the iphone would I go back with them.

I dont recall when i changed my phone minutes that i was notified that it would start my contract over. I was told i was just elegible for upgrade. I dont like my service thru tmobile any more and am unhappy about never being told when my contract dates are up. I have never been notified when this is going to happen. Also my daughter has not used this plan since about march or april 2012 and has been on another plan and i cant have her cancelled. She changed on her own.

In December I made a change to my contract, your agent told me only my phone line would be extended and it would not effect my sticks and other phone lines. This was a bald face LIE!!!!!! no one at 611 can help me. they tell me that is just how it is going to be. I have been with T-Moble a long time. I want some help on this matter. Should you decide to do nothing for me I will end my service with you. I am printing this request to you and forwarding it to my Lawyers for their advice. This matter is in your hands and up to you to decide if you will help or leave me out in the clod. My business would not last a week if I lied to my customers or misled them. Do the right thing.

Have feedback for T-Mobile?