T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 8)

880+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

We recently relocated from las vegas nv 89156 to cloverdale va 24077 & we are having problems making & receiving calls. We also tried to find a store so we could address our issues & came to find out there are no stores anywhere in the area. We need to switch providers since these are our only phones & we want to keep our original numbers with a 540 area code. We've been loyal customers in the past & wish we could continue but we need better phone coverage. we need help getting out our contract, we are senior citzens on a fixed income.
Thanks for you attention in this matter, I appreciate it.

I recently got on my step father Philp Shields account number 834307278 and joined his account to get T-mobile. I signed up August 30th. When i was signing up, I had asked about the Galaxy 3 and the representative for pushing me to get the Galaxy S. I didn't want that phone and I wasn't going to fight it. So he signed me up for the Galaxy S and sent the phone to me a week later. I was noticing that I wasn't getting any service at my job at Eastlake Albertsons. I coudn't make any phone calls or us my internet service. I've been having these issues for 3 weeks. October 1 I went to the T-mobile store in Chula Vista and a lady named Mona talked to me and said she wasn't sure if I can cancel my Service because it was past my 30 days. She told me to come in the very next day and she would help me. She wasn't there and i spoke to a man and he was very rude and acted like he did not care for what I had told him. I'm very unhappy with my service and with the customer service. I want to cancel my service and not be charged. If you can Contact me at (619) 995-8236 ........ Anytime after 3:30pm when I'm not at work and i get service

I don't have a contract with T-Mobile because I was using the 50 dollar plan without contract for two phone numbers. they are charging me for early termination, which I think is not right. The reason why I am writing this complaint is how they have being charging me almost $200 every month for having a 50 dollar plan for two tmobile phone numbers, even when I have my own phones. Now tmobile is charging me for early termination of contract even though I did not have a contract with them. So please help me resolve my issue....Thank you.

I was a ATT net customer durıng 2011- 2012 ın Houston Texas. My adres was 7300 Brompton street 6334, zip code 77025, Houston, TEXAS. I left USA at 10. 03. 2012 and before leavıng I closed my Internet account . Thıs month I realized the ATT charged 44.82 dollar from my credit card for a home account. The charging date is 11.20.2012 and my cerdit card is mastercard and number is 5400 6191 8902 9921.
I have not been at USA from september 2012
I dont have any account related to ATT
You can check my informations
After checkıng my ınformation, Pleaese cancel using my credit card and refund my payment to my credit card
Yours Sincerly

I am very disheartened to be a victim of dishonesty at the hands of an employee of my chosen cellphone provider.
There was an unfortunate incident during my trip abroad, where I lost my T Mobile sim card and had to get a replacement on my return. I decided to go to a t-mobile store near my home and found that there was one in Forestville MD. My mom and I went to the store on 2-19-2013 and was greeted by an African guy with a foreign accent (African) and stated my issue and the fact that I need a replacement sim. He immediately replied by saying that a replacement would cost me $20. I objected and pointed out that I've already had 2 replacements in the past that were free of charge. He highlighted that this needs to be recorded on my account and the cost would be $20 for the replacement. I agreed to pay the money since I was without the service on my phone. I pulled out my credit card and the employee said the card machine is not working therefore I must pay with cash. Myself and my mom had cards only. He pointed out that there was an ATM next door and I proceeded there and went ahead with the withdrawal. On my return, my phone was ready and my service was back on the new sim. He demanded the $20 before giving me my phone. The exchange was made. He did not provide a receipt for the transaction and on exiting, my mom informed me that another customer came in and paid via card while I was at the atm. When she questioned the fact, the employee said "that's for paying bills only".
I felt tricked and robbed my the provider I've had for almost 2 years. $20 isn't a large amount of cash, but the fact that I was tricked into paying cash that was no doubtingly pocketed by employee. Something needs to be done about this. I'm surely not the first or the last person this is going to happen to.

I await your feedback.

Akil Charles

T-mobile was unable to provide me with a $100 rebate application form ,by their admission should have been sent with the new phone purchase,they made it exceedingly difficult to even try,then finally denied my request for them to mail me an application ,though it was advertised.I would like for them to provide me with the application however customer service is no service,the website has not functioned for days ,no matter what browser, pc or connection and the rebate center is fully automated without options for me or to speak to anyone.I have been a customer for years and expected more from them .I feel as though i was tricked out of $100 by their apparently false advertising,and their inability to even mail me card or provide any solution was very disappointing .

Iam writing my family plan contract was up on 10/10/12, I called T-mobile on 10/10/12, to drop two lines but I was keeping my primary line with a new two year contract. The Rep. that I talked to said that she understood what I wanted to do. She was re-newing my contract but if I keep one of the lines it would be a free line with no charges, she would be able to give me an extra discount. I agreed with an understanding that one line disconnected the other keep on as a free line. When I went into the T-mobile store to upgrade my phone when they pulled up my account, it showed that the phone that was to be free, was ok, but the phone that was to be disconnected was still under contract, and I would be charged a early disconnected fee of 200.00. So has of now Iam struck with three lines, Iam one person with three lines. This was not explained to me this way I was under the impression that I was getting such a deal, now I can't upgrade my phone at this time. I am begging that my old contract can be put back in place, with my ending contract dated 10/10/12, so I can go back to the T-Mobile store to have them take care of this in front of me and I can see what is going on. I feel at this time I was missed lead. I love my service, that is why I am trying to stay with your company, and Iam looking forward to my upgrade on my old phone. Please help me. Mary Gibson

i have been a customer of t-mobile for over 7 years.last year my x girl friend left with my 2nd.line phone.i had it suspened.i have always paid my bill at the local t-mobile store.the young gentlemen that work their are very rude and act like tyey are doing you a favor by waiting on you.i asked one of them in December about my bill being so high and that i would like to switch to the $50 a month unlimited talk and text.he replied that was only for new customers.

i called customer service in Jan. and was told they would drop the suspened line and my service would be $49.95 a month.i went to the t-mobile store and to my surprise my bill was over $76.i told the young man something was wrong.he called and said i had a family plan and my bill should be $92.i quickly told him i had called in Jan.

and had it changed.he was not concerned and said nothing he could do and if i went to another provider it would cost me $200 to cancel.i quickly informed the person behind the counter that he was F----- insane.when i arrived home i quickly called customer service and after 1 hour and 3 different operators i think the problem has been solved.it seems like every time that i open my bill it is a new adventure..thank you sir.

I have changed my service because it more cost effective for me. I didn't have any problems with changing over to straighttalk until I set their APN. My samsung phone will not delete the T-mobile APN in my phone. Here's the problem, I'll be surfin or texting and the service drops straighttalk and switches to the old T-mobile APN. While it's on the T-mobile APN it will not pick up calls/texts or data, pretty much worthless. I'm tired of dealing with this, I have talked to 3 or 4 people on the phone to be passed off to a store rep. So I go and see the store rep to have them tell me they can't help me I have to call tech support. All tech did for me was give me the factory samsung access code which was suppose to unlock my phone , which it didn't. I have dealt with this for six months now and am now telling you that I am going to get ahold of the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint against T-mobile, I am going to give someone/anyone 48 hrs. to get in touch and try to hash this out and fix my problem or I will file the complaint with the BBB and call customer service and talk to higher up about this. Up until lately I thought about coming back to T-mobile but not now after the problems I've received with your customer service. I own a samsung T959V galaxy S 4G Reflex silver kit phone imei# 357982043602430 sku#610214625717 all I ask is to get rid of the T-mobile APN, I don't care about the in phone apps connected to it, JUST UNLOCK MY PHONE SO IT WORKS CORRECTLY!!!!!! I'd hate to have to make a bigger deal out of this than needs to be but now it seems the ball is in your court!!! Please don't blow me off and think this will go away, that would be your biggest mistake. Thanks for your time , looking forward to a response.

I've been with T-Mobile for over 3 yrs. In order to entise me into renewing my contract with T-Mobile for another 2 years an overzealous sales rep added two additional lines to my already existing two lines. He sold me two 4G phones in a 2G area. According to a technical T-Mobile rep, T-Mobile only offers a 2G network in the 81401 zip code. So... I sent the phones back the day UPS delivered them to me. That was beginning of October 2011. Since then I've been receiving a $180.00 bill for these phones that I NEVER USED, SENT BACK, DID NOT ACTIVATE,ETC. Today is Nov 22 2011. For the (literarily the 15th) call to T-Mobile I was told ONCE again that the problem was taken care of. Was it? Well, good news is that my contract was UP Nov 21st 2011. yes! Yesterday! I'm celebrating.

No More T-Mobile! I AM WILLING to pay MORE for a compitent service. That in itself is "PRICELESS"! Why would T-Mobile even offer a phone that will NOT WORK with the SERVICE THAT THEY PROVIDE? Then try to bill their customer and make the customer feel like a complete IDIOT. By telling me the phones are in the werehouse but have not been chacked in yet so... So what do I care! Bill me because the phones are not checked in yet? Not my fault! They got their phones back. Phone packages sealed, never being open. I sent em back with the UPS guy still at my door! So... take advantage of me, by telling me I haveto pay $35 per phone for hook up fee? For phones I never had, never hooked up, never asked for!!! Why? shear incompitance of T-Mobile? I AM takeing T-Mobile to court.

NOT FOR MONEY! I dont want a dime. I simply dont want any of YOU out there to get screwed into something that YOU did NOT want or cannot use because some sales rep wants a BONUS for christmas. By the way, I was NOT offered ANY credit for my troubles, long, long, long, long,"ON HOLD" times and HELL that I had to endure in dealing with EVERY T_Mobile rep. And ya, every T-Mobile rep I spoke with since the beginning of Oct. 2011 till today Nov. 22nd 2011 told me "don't worry. its taken care of." Bullcrap! we'll see. I had enough. I'm going to SPRINT. Ya. Maybe it'll cost more, may not be as good a service, but, I'll get billed for what I actually asked for. After dealing with T-Mobile thats "Priceless"! They reming me of AOL. Remember them?

You said "I wanna cancel my service" and they said "huh?... you want more service"? well, its like dealinjg with those idiots. Thank you for reading this and pls, DONT LET EM SCREW YOU! My Final Thought goes out to Any Corporate T-Mobile Employee who really needs to read this: You tried to get me to sign on for two more years by selling me phones that I cannot use in my area. Instead of gaining a customer (who was happy) for the next TWO years you, not only lost one, but instead, EVERYDAY I tell at least 20people of how your company treated me. Not surprisingly alot of people are not surprised. The service you provide in area code 81401 is 2G! Thats "Flinstones" technology. No offense to the Flinstones, their phones worked fine.

Get with the times T-Mobile, train your people, and most importantly DO NOT LIE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. Remember this phrase "THE CUSTOMER IS ALLWAYS RIGHT". No wonder the crappiest company in our area (WAL-MART)dropped T-Mobile. I actually have regained some respect for em. Ill buy toilet paper there again with thoughts of T-Mobile.

I am Marilou Neri would like to let you know that one of T-mobile customer services advise me not to cancel my 2 extra line because they will give me credit for each line which is 10.00 dollars but instead only 5.00 dollars. Then today, 8/3/2012 , I spoke to a customer service regarding this issue, She offered me affordable packaged if the extra two lines is not included.

I accepted the offer because She was very sure that the two extra lines be credited. I spoke to the credit department, he just told me to write a letter in order to take of it. Make me more upset.

I wish to canceled my two lines with out charged or be given 10.00 dollars credit to each line as what one of the customer services was promised. This is really a big mistake and lesson to learn why I was listening to their advises. I could have better deal to ATT&T and sprint.

I thought , the longer I will be in the company, the better deals I can get but the opposite. I purchased my phone for a full price 600.00 dollars and I am paying too much packaged.

On the ending of september i had called t-mobile to see if i csn change my plan to less minutes...At that time i had 1500 minutes, so i ask to change to a package with less minutes because for the past 2 or 3 months i had lost like 200 or 300 minutes....so the lady said yeah thats fine we have a plan of 1000 minutes and she said it will also be cheaper, so i said thats sounds good, so she changed my plan but she never did mention that by me changing my plan that i had to extend my contract for 2 more years...She didnt even mention anything bout that...

I had 4 phones at that time 2 of the lines out of the 4 the contract had allready expired but i stil l was paying a monthly bill for all 4 phones...But the the other two lines were still under contract so there for when the lady changed my plan for 1000 minutes she upgraded my contract for two more years which that will be on 2014...And all i want is out of my contract, atleast on the two out of the four i can continue paying untill november or december cause thats when my contract suppose to expire...

I have a pay as you go t-mobile phone. Last year my tariff included contacting my voicemail free. I had £9 credit and when I was trying to make an urgent call when my husband was dying, it stated that I had no more money on the phone. They had obviously changed my tariff without informing me. This was very distressing for me. Also recently I mis-dialled a number. It rang once and was not connected but I was charged 35 pence. I wish to complain and intend to contact the Watchdog and papers if I do not get satisfaction. C. Goode

hi my name is afzal hossain back on september they charge me over on my bill because they said my min went up when i call t mobile actule it wasn't up i have plan for $69.99 then i add $10 for another 300 min and 300 massage still i sow my bill hi i call again to findout why is that they dont have any answer so they gaive me $100 cariedt. then they said okay we have $ 89.99 basic plan which is unlimted min and massage i said okay i will take it i also said i want upgrate my phone she told me okay i will gaive $10 caredt for it then i got corproction dicount which 10% still i see my bill coming up$112 their for i do not want to sign for 2 years cortract . my phone #is 347-542-2782

Had service with T-Mobile for 10 yrs. Moved to a location where service was not available, even though T-Mobile said that they were until after numberous complaints they admitted that no towers were in range but continued to charge monthly fees for a service that could not be provided.
My payment was lowered for 2 yrs, still charging me from automatic bank. They did not document conversations I had with customer service and I would have to repeat the whole process each time I called. Even when I firmly requested to close account they acknowledged but never followed through. They did finally reduce payments again in May 2012 to 10.00, which still was no help since I did not use T-Mobile's service. Closed out my bank account and since T-Mobile had no access to my funds hit me with a balance of 486.59 over a 2 month period when it was at 0.
I dispute this collection and will use the judicial system to reslove dispute and file a complain to Ga State's Consumer protection office.

My bill usually about 80- each month but lately they have been charged me about 130-150 for using the Internet each month but I didn't even use it because I only use wifi so my contract is expired in April - so in July I call in. To cancel my account because I get charged to much but then they said that they give me a 100 off my bill and my bill will be less and they would block my Internet but they didn't tell me that i would have to sign a new contract to get that offer if I knew then I wouldn't even take it...so about a week ago I call in to cancel my account they told me I couldn't because I have been signed to a new 2 year contract and if i do i would have to pay 200 each line to cancel my accounting have been with t-mobile so long and now I'm not very happy with this...you know I have been using my phone for 2 year and it doesn't work good and now If I sign a new 2 year with t-mobile and have to put money out my pocket to get a new phone..when I can go to one of the t-mobile store and sign my new 2 year contract and get a free phone or phone for less....I don't know if I misunderstood or what but I am not very happy with this new 2 year so I hope I can get back to my old contract and maybe I will go to one of the t-mobile store myself and sign my new 2 year myself without t-mobile customer service do it for me....thank you please reply.....

I contacted Tmobile in August 2012 that I was dropping one phone bur would continue to keep the phone with phone number 763-300-7174 until it's contract was up in Nov/Dec 2012. When speaking to the agent she gave me an option but that would mean extending my contract another 2 years. I did not want this as I was no longer needing the phone. I was then offered another contract that satisfied my needs. When recently speaking to an agent I was told I had another two year contract. I was also told that I had ageed to this. I am in total disagreement. Why would I extend my contract on a phone that I no longer use? It was my sons phone. His employer has purchased him a phone for his job and the phone number has been transferred to another carrier. Please understand our situation and cancel our contract starting immediately.

On December 14, 2012 I was in the IPhone store in New Haven going to purchase an IPhone. I called Tmobile and was talking with them of the change i was about to make. Tmobile customer service Representative(Desmond) told me that he had an offer. If I was to renew my contract on that day Dec. 14, 2013 he would credit me one month free and i will receive an IPhone in January 2013, which he did credit my account and now today i am being told that Tmobile has not launch with IPhone and there is no IPhone available. My concern is I renewed my contract for two more years under false prefixes that i would receive an IPhone with the one month credit and the same unlimited data plan that i have. I have been a loyal customer of Tmobile and right now I far beyond mad or upset. I am a pissed off customer. I am looking for my contract to be put back to March of 2013 at then i would make my decision to stay with you or not.

I am formally compaining about the service I receive with both my Samsung Galaxy phones and the Gravity text on my account. I have been to a T Mobile store here in Greeley Colorado to complain and they didn't seem to care to much that I pay $200 dollars a month for services I can''t even use unless I drive 2 miles up the road!! They told me about a booster and to call customer service about it. I called customer service and they said they would send a engineer out to take a look because the signal strength in my area was good and didn't understand what the problem was. The engineer was sent out months ago and I have still yet to hear what the outcome was! Now I am plain fed up because now I have to reset my phones everytime I need to make a call and my internet only works when I sit very still next to an upstairs window! I still have a year contract left on my account and I refuse to pay $600 dollars to cancel!!! I feel like I am paying for services I can't even use and I would appreciate greatly if a manager would give me a call or email me about what they are going to do to make me feel like T Mobile even cares about their costumers. Thanks Tyler Humphrey

I went into T-mobile to see about getting a replacement phone for the one I had which was messing up and I was coming up on the end of my contract so when the loyalty rep was contacted they had offered to pay my next phone bill if I upgraded to the new Samsung Galaxy s3. To do so not only did I pay $250 out of pocket I also had to upgrade my plan to unlimited everything which I would be paying about ten dollars more a month for and renew my contract. When I got my bill I was upset to see that it says I owe 130$ when it was supposed to be paid for. When I went in about it they said they couldn't honor their word. I am very upset with t-mobile, I was blatantly lied to and if I would have known this I never would have upgraded and renewed my contract. I want to make it very clear I have no intention on staying with such a dishonest company and every chance I get I will make sure people know not to trust them.

Service started 10-15-12; talk to customer service on 2 different times, I was told there was service in Chester Co. S.C. when I started the service; since then company said there is no service in that area. The phones are not doing me any good . Your advertising says nation wide coverage that is not true. I wish to get out of this contract without having to pay. They also said they would fix the I.D. caller on my husbands phone in 72 hrs. on 2 different times, this still has not been fixed. The company billing did drop my payment 30.00 last month, but I am paying for 2 phones that we can not use.

In Iune on the 23 2012 I went into the T-Mobile store in Stockbridge GA. and payed $400.00 to get out of my contract for phone lines 404-932-1922 and 678-670-1124 .I got the two lines that I took off contract changed to the 49.99 unlimited talk ,web and text n0contract deal and I also added line 404-784-9459 f0r 25.00 this line is also not a contract line .When I called T-Mobile they are telling me i am till un der a contract .I payed $400 .00 to get out of a contract why they still telling me i am still under acontract?If that's the case i want my money back .Because i could have changed plans for free and just add two years on two a new plan.What I wanted was not to be under a contract.

My wife and I have been loyal customers of T-mobile for over 10 years. Not one time in that ten years has our bill been late or short. We have been told "all" cell phones drop calls. After talking with people that have other carriers we soon found out that T-Mobiles frequency of dropped calls is much greater than any of the other carriers. After being assured that T-mobile was building a better network we signed another contract in May of 2012. We were told that by buying "better phones" our service would "greatly increase". None of what we were told has been true. I spent over a hour talking with three customer service people yesterday (11/25/2012). I told each one of them that I drop calls everyday. For proof look at my #1902 and my added line #3104. You will see about 95% of the time that we are dropped once to as many as five times in a 30 minute time frame. All three of your customer service people said I was NOT getting the service we are paying for. Our cell phones lock up when tring to make calls (they connect to who you are calling but don't allow you to hear the person you are calling or speak with them). The only way to use the phone again is to shut it off for a minute then restart it again. Our next door neighbors had a home invasion earlier this month. Thankfully the perpetrators left when they heard someone coming. Our cell phones are a need in a situation like this. A burgalar could easily cut phone lines and their only way to call 911 would be a cell phone. Can we depend on our phones to work in a time of need? I highly doubt it and don't want to risk it either. Would you trust your loved ones safety to this type of service. I don't!!

Your technician(the second one I talked with) told me yesterday "I show where you are calling from is a poor service area". To which I said really I'm in Kansas City at the corner of I-35 and 152 hiway where there is all kinds of shopping like walmart,target, home depot, etc.etc. . He replied "well we don't guaranty service everywhere". Evidently you don't guaranty service anywhere. You have a store less than 1/4 mile away in Liberty, MO. 64068 and you sell from the Walmart there too!! I was also told by the third person I spoke with yesterday that you took a "step forward to take two back". That T-mobile invested a lot of money in Las Vegas to make it your most updated area. That however doesn't help us.

Now as for texting. If one of us sends one there is no guaranty that it goes through especially if it has a photo attached. As a couple recent examples I sent a photo to my daughter (another unhappy user of your service) on 11/16/2012 which she received on 11/19/2012. The postal service is quicker than that. This morning I texted my wife the 1903 number and it failed. I was at home with 4 bars service but apparently there is "no guaranty of service" here either.

We pay a premium price for a third rate service. You T-mobile have breached your contract with us. For our saftey and how we have been mislead about your service we are asking that we be let out of our contract with no charge. We are willing to send our phones or whatever it takes to get this problem resolved.

My t-mobile contract was re-newed without my permission or awarness. I was not notified that my contract was expired or about to expire. I was not sent any information that my contract was being re-newed, or questioned as to wether or not I wanted to re-new. Now you are trying to tell me that if I want to cancel my service, I will have to pay breach of contract fees. This is unacceptable. It is unfair and criminal. Please do not re-new my contract. I do not want to keep my mobile service with t-mobile. I will forward this to the BBB & the FCC to verify that I have sent t-mobile, in writing , notice that I do not want to re-new my contract with them.

(949) 689-0175, Account # 502034446
Contract Review,
This is a follow up message to inform your department that an agent in a retail store of T-Mobile has changed my rate plan without authorization after I had only replaced my destroyed phone. A rate increase billed to me for $75.88 was sent and I was told it would be changed back to the original $39.99 per month plus the new phone cost. It was made clean that I was to be granfathered in and no change from my $39.99 per month for 1000 minutes was to be altered in any way, just replace the flip phone with a new #159 Samsung that I was billed for at $24.00 with attachments. I have wanted to pay on my statement so I would be on time and to my surprise the increase was for an upgraded plan at double the rate I had on my existing plan. A change was made without my signed authorization and someone has stated that I authorized a change which I have not! I am prepared to pay what I owe on my existing plan at $39.99 plus tax and no other amount. I suggest this message is taken seriously as the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing in many department of T-Mobile and salesmen are persistent to upgrade anyway they can, including Fraud, if they get away with it!

I recently extended my contract with tmobile. When I called in and was connected to their loyalty department I was offered unlimited 4g (not just data), unlimited text, and 1000min for my wife's and my phone. They told me it would cost a certain amount of money. After talking to tmobile later I found out the person I had originally talked to with customer loyalty forgot to add texting to my plan and in order to get texting my bill would go up. I don't feel like I should have to keep my plan since tmobile is not offering me the services at the price i aggreed to, and I found out the customer loyalty rep that extended my plan only gave me 5GB 4g (not unlimited like he said). I am told by tmobile that I am stuck in my plan now because they had applied a credit to my account to extend my plan (I wasn't told I was getting a credit either, they just said I was getting a discount on a new phone). I would think I could return the phone (since it's less then 20 days since I got the phone) and have everything reset the way it was, but tmobile won't let me do that. I feel like I'm a victim of a bait and switch.

hello to whom is reading this letter
i had my tmobile service for over a year now and i been very unhappy with this service since day one 2/04/2012 i tried canceling my contrast but everyone from the retail to customer service kept giving me the run around so i could cancel so i keep my service i started off with the samsung sidekick on both of my line phone always gave us problems an you can look back at my account an read the notes about how how i was complaining and im on the payment for the phones 15 dollars a month for 21 months anyway need would never change my device so i had to go out in buy a new phone so i could enjoy my service after i swicth phones i was okay for a while then my bill started change it went from 148 to 150? to 160 i call to seee why and they told someone added the 5g plan on my bill without my knowing that happened over 5 times i know i not add nothing to my bill because i feel like im paying to much as is for something that is not working its amazing how you guys can just change and add thing to customer bill with them knowing and we as customer have no choice but to pay every time i call someone offer new thing i always turn them down someone change my contract to 3 year not to i had no idea thank god that nice lady informed me about i had hotspot on both phone when i first sigh my contract 2012 they took that away i really hate this service i wish i could have my money back for both sidekick phones since i had to go pay full prices for new phone i dont want to keeep paying the 15 dollar 30 dollars payment plan....i really dont like the fact that tmobile can just change and add and take away thing people bill without them knowing
i would really like if someone can call me back to fix this problem
my number is 305-764-0482
account number is 844344774
my name is shantavia berry
im very serious about this problem because this is not fair to me at all i work hard for my money i have a disabled son with cerebral palsy and i all of my money goes into his doctor and hosptail bill so i dont have extra money for spam from my cell phone company the only reason i still pay my bill is because i need it for my son so if you guys(tmobile) have a heart yall would fix this problem I FEEL LIKE IM GETTING RIPPED OFF PLRASE HELP ME
GIVE ME BACK SOME OF MY MONEY

My wife and I have been customers since 1994 long before T-Mobil purchased what is today T-Mobil. Back in April of 2012 I called
a Customer Loyalty Representative and were able to work out an agreement to up grade our cell phones. She agreed to send us two new Samsung t-139 phones if I would renew our contract for two more years,which we agreed to. After receiving the new
phones it became a process of calling the company to see why we were having trouble with dropped calls or more times than not
no signal inside our home. Your representatives would tell me that would turn the problem over to a technician in field to chek it out. After
allowingsome timeto elaspe I would need to call back and go over everfything again with different people in the same departments and would I wait
while they checked it out again. Recently I called again and heard it all over again,only this time I was told that the only way was to get a better phone. It was suggested I get the T-Mobil C oncord,so I agreed to purchase one. This phone works no better than the Samsung t-139,so I returning
it to the company under the 30 day return agreement. Offering me credit is not the same as giving me reliable service as it has been in the past. But I
feel that I shouldn't be held liable for a two year contract with inferior service. I am also told that when MetroPC towers are added to the service
maybe then the signal in my home will inprove. But until there is better service I feel that I shouldn't be bound to a contract.

I am so sick of pop up adds. But just when i thought i'v seen it all. But T MOBIL takes the cake. I was checkin my EMAIL and a friend sent me a message, But i can't ancer it becouse when i click io read box. T MOBIL'S POP UP ADD covers all most my hole page, And i can't read my messages. That's not right. Something has to be dun with all of these pop up adds. I don't even use T MOBIL. All of these Businesses need to stay out of peoples privet lifes. If people wont to do business with them we know how and were to find them. They need to pass a law and do away with pop up adds.

Or better yet make wone web were you can go to and scroll downand click on to. And what ever pop up add that you are looking for will pop up. That would take care of the pop up crap.Thank You. Jim L. I had an fraud account with this company. They told me the account was closed out and I would get a letter in the mail in 3 business days. I have yet to get the letter and when I called them they had no idea of the letter. So 3 weeks later I get a call from a collection agency saying that I owed them 380 dollars. I never even opened the account with tmobile and theyre trying to charge me for them releasing account on my name.

Not hardly getting a lawyer and were fixing to see how this case goes. I will not and am not going to let up even if they try and back out of the charge its not happenening theyre going down this time because its bullshit.

I have T-moble for about 9months or less now! And I am paying for a 4g network that never work. I called and ask them to change my service, there respons was(1) I am on a contract and cant change it with out paying $299(2) I use alot of my internet. I have no service 80% of the time, I change my phone three time. Now I have to get a different phone service. so now I am paying two phone bills I cant afford. I start taking pictures of my Tmobile phone to show I am not on the internet alot as they assume..

every time I try going on the internet it goes into search mode or no service. or if i send s oneone a text they they get it two days later or when someone send me a text 10% of the time zi dont get it intil the day after.

i had an upgrade approximately 4 weeks ago from you. which was a blackberry 99100. all the accessories were missing from the box. and when i called to complain. i was told they would submit the claim and send it out to me. since then i have received nothing. now the phone has stopped working.i spoke to someone at your offices and they want me to take it to your t mobile shop for repairs. why is this? the phone is faulty and up to you to send a courier out with a new phone and accessories. i have taken advice from trading standards. and i was told to email you with the complaint.

the reason I am complaining is that, I called the costumer service of t-mobile last March 12,2012 regarding on the fee of early cancellation of contract. I spoke with Jalaunda, She promised me that I will only be paying 50$ if I will cancel it on March 23,2012 and I even clarify it a lot of times just to make sure that I heard it right. That is why I cancelled one of my line which is my husband's on March 24,2012.

On that day I contacted again the costumer service just to make sure that I will only be billed for 50$ as cancellation fee. Then all of a sudden they were telling me that I will be paying 100$ for the cancellation. This is so unacceptable!!! you are giving us wrong information and I am the one paying a lot of money here.

I'm supposed to be cancelling 3 lines from t-mobile on the said date because we are upgrading our phones, luckilly the other carrier has only one available phone that is why I only cancelled my husband line. spoke to your representative and gave this web site hope this will fix the problem, dont mind paying the $50.00 but please dont bill us for $100 because your employee gave us a wrong information.

On the day of Otober 24,2011 I called T-mobile about questions concerning my 2Gb data information in my contract. I spoke to many different representatives concerning this matter none of them would explain to me where it states how the 2Gb data is used and determined. So I called a second time during the same day Otober 24, 2011 spoke with representatives about the same concern, the representatives were trying to offer me a different plan. Every thing was the same in both plans only thing differed was I would change from 2Gb to 5Gb with my bill being the same amount. I said as long as my bill stays at the same amount thats fine.

The representative mention the plan description and at the end he says the amount was $10 more than what I was paying, I immediately stated that I was not paying no more money regardless of what you are offering. So I then told him to leave everything like it was I not giving T-mobile no more money then what i already agreed to. Then he mentioned about with this plan you would have to sign a new contract I then said no thanks leave it like it was. Now on today November 29,2011 I spoke to representatives about my flex plan accout. Representatives told me that it don't exist any longer and that I agreed to go with this post pay plan on October 24,2011 when I called.

That did'nt happen because we were discussing my plan about 2Gb not flex plan. I then said well if you (T-mobile) can play a recording stating what I agreed to I have no problem. T-mobile response was all our conversations are not recorded. I explained to representatives about it's convenient for me as a customer to make month to month payments. I said i appriciate the fact that you (t-mobile) are giving me the ability to make post payments but I don't want it. The representative states that I have agreed to it already so their's nothing can be done. So the converstaion cycle repeated because I said show me where I agreed and everything will be o.k.

I was then hung up on, then I called back and a guy representative answered knowing who I was immediately, listened to what my problem was and stated go to contractreview@tmobile.com and file a complaint. Overall I had a problem with the limited 2Gb usage I was offered a different plan that gave me more Gb's I declined. Then I question my flex plan I was told it's no longer exist you have a new plan that you should be thankful for because you don't have to pay month to month T-mobile will give a month grace period.

Which I questioned I did'nt pay the month of October to November. The representative said we know you had credit from your flex acount, I said "$179 credit"? The female representative said yes I said "wow". Then I said I don't owe you guys,(T-mobile) I'm not behind? She the female representative said "no" you are not behind. So after talking about this "$179 credit" it won't be due until December's cycle. I then said so I do owe you and it was not a credit!!!!!

That's why I rather have the option to pay month to month, becouse of grey area non-sense like this. Thank you, I would like someone from T-mobile to contact me as soon as possible about this dispute. Contact information I don't feel safe putting on this complaint but the company has my information please contact me if their is any additional information needed thanks.

I called on Jan 20, 2013 to T-Mobile customer services and spoke to Elena. She was very professional and helpful and assisted me with my problem. The problem is that i do not have coverage (zero bars showing on my phone) in the area where I live. I visited T-Mobile about 1 week ago and spoke to a representative at the Independance Center, in Independence MO. He checked his locator screen submitted my home address and it showed that there was coverage in that particular area. I stated to him that although the screen indicated coverage, there was none. I had several friends come over to the house who had T-Mobile and they too were surprised that there was no coverage on their phone.

I had my SIM card replaced, Phone upgraded recently, and know it to be working up until I reach this zone area. I drive approximately three blocks out and i get four bars on my phone. I drive back to the dead zone and i get zero. My contract expired and I am up for renewal. I have a second line for my son and his contract expries in April of 2013. I have been a customer in perfect standing for 15 years and have not had a major concern with T-Mobile. I began with Ariel, then it was merged our bought out by VoiceStream, and then It became T-Mobile. I have had the same number for 15 years. I did not want to change carriers but i was forced to seek out another provider that did have coverage in this area and had a similar type of contract that I have enjoyed with T-Mobile for 15 years.

That company was Sprint. I am asking that T-Mobile waive the fee for my early cancellation for my second line that is under my son's name. I would have been happy to accept this charge if the curcumstances explained above were different. My justification for the waiver is that this is not my fault that the zone where i live does not have any coverage. I need a reliable carrier that will afford me the ability to access my phone since i use it 90 percent of the time to conduct business on it. I hope that you reevaluate your policy and not expect loyal or non-loyal customers to pay for something that they have no control over. I am sure that you agree that this particular case merits a waiver.

After three years of having a family plan (four phone lines) Our plans seem to change every month. Getting someone on the line to fix the issue is a nightmare and usually requires several phone calls, hours of waiting on hold and lack of competence from the employees/ management to resolve whatever issue there is on our account. I was suppose to receive a phone three years ago when I entered into the contract and am still trying to get an upgrade from them and as I type this have been on hold for one and one half hours. I have tried getting out of this plan for most of our contract but T-moble refuses to release my phone number back to me although I've had this number prior to having service with T-moble and have stressed to them I use this number on business cards through my work as a Realtor. The management is very rude and I have been hung up on a number of times after waiting on hold for lengthy amounts of time. Thank you for any help you would be able to give.

I called to cancel my wireless service with T-Mobile because I have had better rated at other company. He offered me discount if I stay which I refused. In the procedure of closing my account, he asked many questions. One of them was if I wanted to keep my current number without informing me it going to be a charge( a full month fee). When I called back and told someone there that I will not pay for it, he threaten to send my account to collection. I would appreciate if you could solve this matter quickly.
Ba Kim Johns

I called in April 2012 because of a charge that appeared on my bill. The customer service representative did remove the charge and stated since I was a good customer I could get a month of service free. In no way did she indicate that this would extend my contract for 2 years. Knowing my son was getting married in May and was going to join his wife on her plan I would never have agreed. This was a very deceitful way to extend a contract. I would like my original contract expiration date of October 2012. I will pay the $160. for the free month. Obviously it wasn't free. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER.

I am responding to T-Mobile about the early cancelation of my cell phone. I do not think I should pay the $200 dollars for early cancelation because of the service that was promised when I first accepted the agreement. I was not able to call or receive a phone call from my Condo. I called T-Mobile about 6 times and never did anyone help me. I was told to use my wi-fi or go outside to make a call. The only way to use the phone was to be directly in front of the wi-fi. If you were down stairs or any other part of the Condo you would drop the call.

I also made several trips to the T-Mobile office at the Haywood mall area with no help but, to tell me to call the main T-Mobile 800 number. Your trouble shooters at the 800 number knew that the reception was no good in my area. The most you could get was one or two bars outside. I ask for some type of booster and was told that they could not send one because anyone could use it in my area. I did not receive the service I was promised and I don't think I should pay the $200 dollars.

on 11/5/12 I called t mobil to take my daughter off my family plan, and was told i was still under contract. I was told in march I sighned up for another 2 year contract, when in fact I called in march to take my son off my account, and was told that I could be put in a better plan for the same money. I specifically told the sales rep ok but I do not want a new contract. He said no problem I can just change it. Now im told that he put in for another 2 year contract. I am very upset and want this resolved. My daughter and son are older and moved on to there own carriers. I need her off my account so im not paying for nothindg

A couple of weeks ago I wanted to surprize my daughter 913-731-6855 with internet on her phone. I was speaking to a T-Mobile Rep & it was discovered her phone was not able to recieve internet & her upgrade will be in Dec. So the Rep changed the internet plan back to regular as phone plan was to begin with, said I might have a 50cent charge, never said they renewed anything or her phone for another 2 yrs. My daughter went to the T-Mobile store in Lawerence Ks to see if when her upgrade comes up in Dec. she is going to get her own plan including unlimited long distance, internet, texting ect. When they were checking it was discovered the contract on her phone was renewed for 2 more years making it impossible for her to get her own contract. She wants the plan that requires no contract. I am requesting since I was not told it was done for 1 thing. My Account # is 296490994. I have been a loyal customer for over 9 years. I would really like to have the 2 year renewal removed so my daughter whom is 24 can get her own T-Mobile plan. My # is 913-731-4999. Thank you Lucinda K. England Password (insane)last 4 # of SS# 3706. Phone in question 913-731-6855.

i had seveal calls from our local t mobile office that it was time to upgrade our phones (we talked with kira in the twinfalls id. store)we decided to go and talk about new phones since my husband had not had a new phone for 6 yrs., we are seniors on a fixed income so we wanted easy cheap phones that we could figure out easily. kira told us that the flip phone t-139 was a phone that was simular to our old phones and that they only cost us 9.99@ so we went with 2 of those phones and i paid the 28.00 @ the store. we left happy, until our phone bill came in, it had 5.60-5.60 plus a 6.00 charge on it i was confused so i called t mobile customer service they said it would be that way for 20 mos. i asked for what? he stated the phones were 69.99 each and we had a insurance on the phones. i was shocked!!! i told him that i paid for the phones at the t mobile store, he informed me that was just a down payment. kira NEVER informed us of this or the ins. she had put on the phones.if i would of been informed of this ahead of time i surely would of gotten our phones elsewhere. this is very upsetting to us we can not afford this and we were misinformed by kira and we feel she cheated us. thank you for your time, beverly tucker.

I am writing this complaint memo after talking to one of the Tmobile respresentative. I asked this person when my contract will end and I know for a fact that it was ending on January 2013. I know this because I had previously confirmed this date and anticipating the end of the Tmobile contract due to reasons of hidden costs and charges, and when checked into it I was given the end date of January 2013 which I agreed with knowingly that I had signed a 2 year contract. Well last week when I called Tmobile, I was told that I had approved another contract under tmobile, which I know I didn't. Please be honest working with your customers, some of us are on a fixed income and would like to move along and try other cell phone plans that have better rates and no hidden costs, please let me know how things go. I want to be release from my contract on January 2013, with no penality cost or cancellation fees. Thank you. Mr. Paschal White

I renew my contract 10/01/2012 and had 4 line . I close one line 1323-482-8635. the custumer service person said he was going to give me a good deal for being a long time custumer he explain but i said no thankyou he insisted i said is a good deal but sorry no well i still have the line1323-482-8635. i have call to custumer service they told me to go to the web so please help solve the problem i need the line to be close and please refund me .O one more thing check the recording i have call like 5 times you hear my conversation THANK YOU MRS.VALDEZ

I have been paying for insurance on my cell phone and as of 11-07-12 I lost it and tried to ask for replacement but I was told that I have to pay a deductible of $40.00. needless to say it upset me after all I thought that was why I have been paying a $5.00 insurance / monthly ? So, I talked to one of supervisor/manager ? ? Her name is Jessica- emp# 481226164 and she offered to credit my account of $105.00 ... to offset the $40.00 deductible for replacement of my cellphone. I was kind of not really happy that I will be locked-up on another two year contract w/T-Mobile but reluctantly ... I kind of agreed to it because I wanted to have a fast replacement phone but when I went to order the replacement... it tells me that the orders are delayed because of the effect of " SANDY "... Well, I changed my mind and I want to cancel that extension of contract. I will finish my present contract and then decide after wether I really want to renew it or not.

My mother Mary Naito has been a T-Mobile customer for several years. She called to cancel her cell phone service that she never used but to no avail. The customer representative reviewed her account, saw she did not have any activity for several months but still talked her into a different plan with a free cell phone and a new contract! Your customer service represerntative should have helped her with her request, instead took full advantage of an 83 year old lady. Please review her account again, there has not been any activity prior to or since the re-newed contract and she is wanting to cancel service as soon as possible without any penalties for ending the contract early. Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to your support in this matter. Acct. #384433130 / Mobile #206 697-7396 June Persons (POA)

My t-mobile account was changed from $39.99 per mo. for 1000 minutes and without authorization from me was upgraded all because I wanted to replace a destroyed phone, with a cheap flip phone #159 Samsung. I was to be grandfathered in because my plan was no longer offered, and it was not my intention to do anything more. I have had my plan and paid on it at $39.99 for 4 years and had no intentions to make any change. I am now told that a retail store I visited, possibly authorized the change and I knew nothing about it! If they want me as a customer any longer, revert the plan back to the original, and I will pay my bill and move on. I do not want to be inconvenienced because of some agent wanting to comit fraud at my expense just for his commission. Account #502034446 (949) 689-0175

Yesterday, October 6, I faxed a 2-page letter to your department. In the wee hours of the morning today, I was awake thinking about how foolish T-Mobile has made me feel after the experience described in my original fax (included in full below).

I realized that I had had not included important details about my conversation with your T-Mobile customer service representative in Customer Retention / Loyalty. So, I would like to take the time to recount that here:

When the representative told me that she could reduce my monthly bill, I told her that I had been considering switching to Solavei for its prepaid cell plan and that it would make sense because it’s on the T-Mobile network and costs only $49/month for unlimited everything. I then said that another plan I was considering was Straight Talk’s $45/month unlimited plan on the AT&T network. The representative then said something that I knew to be untrue: She said that those companies require roaming whenever you’re not in your main location and that customers do not get service once they start moving around.

Two things that really disappoint and frustrate me about this conversation:
1. Your representative withheld information: She clearly heard me say that I wanted a prepaid unlimited plan in order to save even more money, and she never bothered to mention that T-Mobile offers these plans.
2. Your representative provided false information: She was determined to sign me up for a 2-year commitment and make her commission, and therefore said whatever it took – including that customers on Solavei, Straight Talk, and other prepaid cell service plans don’t have reliable service.

In a conversation on October 7, 2012, with T-Mobile Customer Care, I was told that the 14-day buyer’s remorse option does not apply to me because:
1. I am an existing customer: What kind of customer service is this when someone who has been loyal to a company for 8+ years is told that they do not receive the same courtesy as a brand-new customer?
2. My new contract includes a discount: Why would I go from an out-of-contract to in-contract if I didn’t get a lower rate? This appears to be a loophole that benefits T-Mobile exclusively.

Given these two points and the fact that I had no T-Mobile service after this conversation, I hope you will do what is right and release me from the contract that I never asked for or wanted in the first place.

Thank you.

On Oct 18th 2012 I ordered 2 prepaid phones along with a $25 card, and had them shipped to a different address. The package did not make it to the person in the time I was told so therefore it was returned. When I called back I was told I would have my refund with 7-10 days, well of course its been 23 days and still no refund. I've called every week and each time have been told a different story. I just want my money back geesh. I don't understand how you can take my $ in a matter of seconds but I have to wait 30 days or more to get my money back! It's not good business at all!!! I'm very disappointed in Tmobile and at this point will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!!,

i would like for my conversation with the representative that decided to upgrade my primary line on june 19.2011 to be reviewed. I called in that day an requested to know about some charge's that were on the secondary line with the 919 areacode , as she review the account of the charges, i stated to her the concerns i was having an address why they keep showing up after calling about this for over three months back to back i made an decision to change the number, an at that time i ask how to block an montor the account at that time they block an few numbers from the representive center while on the phone. as she an i talk more of my problem she sugguested some plans that would save me money at first i decline to hear of them but she wanted me to listen while on the phone i explain to her that i didnt want nothing to interfer with my primary line because i didnt want to be under anymore contracts so i wouldnt needed an upgraded on that line ,she asure me that i would'nt be, i ask her not once but sever times in the conversation an she asure me i wouldnt, i agree to the change under the impression i wouldnt be, at that time i agree an hit the 1 button after the conversation, i'll be with this company for 8yrs after finding out i was under an contract for both line's i was upset an felt betraded as an customer of the lie your rep told me.

hi t-mobile, my name is renee harris, i've been with t-mobile for years now and was always satisfied until drastistic change happened withmy contract. let me explain. back when my contract had ended i called in to t-mobile to ask about my ugrade and to get a better plan. and i told the rep that if i couldnt get a better rate plan that i was going to leave tmobile.

i let him know definately that i wanted my upgrade. yes he did give me a lower rate plan and i was happy. then i asked him when can i call in for my upgrade to get a new phoneand he tlod me after i make a choice on a phone i can call in at any time. well when i did call in for my uppgrade i was told that the contract im on there is no upgrade. i was totally shocked and very angry and been that way every since that happen.

your rep tricked me into agreeing with that contract and i did because it was lower and included the internet in which i wanted because i had been waiting to use my upgrade to get the galaxy s 2 and he knew that because i talked and question him about it but he was so busy trying to keep me as a customer he didnt tell me or explain to me that this plan dont have an upgrade to it.

I WOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO A CONTRACT LIKE THAT IF HE WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO ME THATS ITS NOT INCLUDED. but yet he goes as far as telling me to call any time after ive made a choice of a phone. here i am still stuck with this razr phone and the internet service that im paying for on here never work because this is not the right phone to have it on and HE KNEW THAT TOO.

what really makes me real angry is that i explained to him everything i wanted to do to satisfy myself with the services i was looking for and he did me like this knowing i would have to purchase a phone FULL PRICE AND THATS NOT FAIR. he is there to help the customers not hurt them and i feel so so hurt because i have been trying to get help on this matter for a while with tmobile and no just wont help me and it was not my fault that i got entagled in this contract, i feel that i was tricked. this is probably my finale attempt to try and get this matter resolved.

i know its someone that can help me and waive this contract and give me the classic unlimited talk & text plan that he should have been giving me PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! im stuck with this old RAZR phone and you know how old that is. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH, HELP!

i have been with tmobile everysince they came to florence sc i was with suncom b4 they took over since 03.I purchased a line on April 23 2010.I did have problems with the one i got the phone for never the less i maintain till then 2yr was up and that was yesterday April 23 2012.I talk with customer service because i had the phone in suspeion for about 5wks the 22nd of March 2012.I orginially had 4 lines on my acct and I decided that the begining of 2012 my kids would have to get on there lines and finally they all did.

But this 1 line i had it has ended on contract and when i called to cancel it b4 it comes out on my next bill cservice put me thur to cancelltion and then shee Jennifer trying to convince me get a upgrade on my own phone and i told her thats not the reason i called in there.I guess they dont like it cause im just a month to month person an i refuse to upgrade my phone and i dont think thet even mske flipphones any more.

never the less she give the run around with 10 different excuses why i should stay and i told her again i only called in for 1 reason yet she was no help to me.I have the orginal contract from the phone and im taking it sitting down
then she gave me contract review@t-mobile but theres not a site site for it.

As I said to her i better not get charge for that line because i tried to cancel and they gave the run around.I like tmoble service but they try to corner you into things which im not a,person that is easy to change her mind and i didnt and im still going thur with my plan but why do they have to make it so hard.Ive been a loyal customer for 9 yrs and now i jist want my solo line an thats how its going to be

I had been with T-Mobile for four years and when I needed to upgrade my daughters phone I got the run around at the store. When I called to see if they would work with me, I was told I will get a call back, I NEVER DID. I called for the 2nd time & they wanted me to pay $350 for a phone and re new my contract, mind you I just joined myself on my daughters plan. So when it would be my turn to upgrade I would have to renew the contract again. Which means I would never have a chance to get out of T-mobile contract. I was locked in. The only way I was able to escape these crooks is to pay 200 per line. When I did, they hung up on me, they were rude and didnt care!!!! They just wanted my money and basically screwed me.! I will NEVER EVER again deal w/ this cell phone provider and trust me I will LET EVERYONE KNOW how horrible they are!!!!!

in October I went to a T-mobile kiosk at the Paddock Mall in Ocala Florida. I told the girl I wanted a new free phone which I am entitled to every two years (according to my contract). The girl proceeded to show me the free phone. I said fine I,ll take it. She said that would be $9.99 which turned out to be $14.19. While paying the bills today my husband read something on thge bill that startled him and me. It sail equipment installments Plan IN-STORE Purch. 10/20/11 - Pmt 3 0f 21 - $3.00. I immediately called 611 on my cell and talked with a worker who told me that I have to pay $69.99 for the phone according to my contract. The salesgirl in Ocala never told me the phone was $69.99 and that the 14.99 was for sales tax.

I already submitted my complaint in the T Mobile contract review site and I haven't receive any response, it's been a 4 days ago now. anyway, I have been waiting for my contract to be over for a long time now, my son paid cash on his 4G phone for $500.00 just so my contract won't be renewed because our bill has been going up and up and they change my payment due date without notifying me, so I end up paying late fees. my contract was suppose to have ended last Nov.12 and while I was in the market for new phone service, I called and I was informed that my contract was extended until Dec 2012. I never authorized it or renewed it or consent of extending my contract. I am so unhappy and want this fixed. T- Mobile illegally renewed my contract. also every time I call, their customer service people are rude.

As of september 2011 i have canceled my t mobile contract using contractreview@t-mobile.com. The reasons for this outcome could be summed up in one word, but i think its more appropriate to give some details. Flat out T mobile insulted me several times and ill type how below because i hope others will avoid this company as a provider. I had two lines on my account, one was my cell phone & the other was my internet connection, beware mt4g internet not unlimited. Overall the phone service was ok even with the excessive static in spots however the internet coverage was terribad. As many can verify im a reasonable guy, i wasn't expecting anything from t mobile besides good service for the good payments on my account. Anyway i tried to get options from the customer service rep so i didn't have to cancel, and so here are the highlights...

First it was suggested after reviewing my internet usage, that i pay for a higher plan to add only another week of fast connection (and still have two slow weeks a month) uh, no ty. I still used the email address. Second, i was told that i could buy some kind of home device to slit time with my wireless connection..so for the cost of this home device & extra $20 service fee i would receive the exact same slow service i had before. (lol@urideas) So After i made it clear this doesn't help me, now come the insults. I was told by this agent (robert) the fact that i had a slow connection didnt stop me from using the internet, as in why am i complaining if im still signing in?

Again I say, beware mt4g internet not unlimited! I ask is a joke? uhhh how about because im still required to pay for the service anyway! plus its a big difference between enjoy it & deal with it. Still more insults, i was next told that a connection card isn't meant to be my main source of internet service (no joke) well im not buying both a desktop & laptop, plus pay 2 monthly connection fees! Last before i hung up i was told (appreciate the honesty) that the equipment on tmobile towers are not fully operational. So tmobile i ask if my car wasn't fully operational and i couldn't get to a store to pay my bill, are we even? If you need to use it, then try contractreview@t-mobile.com. Otherwise I suggest you avoid this company people and enjoy life more

I had recently called months ago to get my web removed from my phone. The guy I talked to on the phone twice had said it was removed, and in the last month I was being charged for something I was not using. I now called a third time and the lady I talked to was very nice and helped me out with situation I was trying to deal with months ago. The lady also had mentioned from my phone history that my account history was never updated when asked the first time. Please resolve the situation and make sure that your employees are doing what customers want or you will lose customers in the future.

Consumers beware!!! Absolutely the worst cell phone company, if not the worst overall company I've ever had to deal with. Coverage is god awful, driving by one tree could mean a dropped call. They are always trying to "upgrade" their service for a "better experience" but literally everytime they do it gets worse. Just trying to pay your bill is a huge hassle all in itself, either they are working on the system or keep you on hold forever only to give you a representative that can't speak English. Everybody do yourself a favor and pay a few extra bucks for a hell of a lot better service. Hell I'd even go for cricket wireless.

T-mobile is stealing my money. My account has been "double-dipped" and I am filing a police report. I bought a new phone at T-Mobile on January 16th. I paid the taxes and now T-mobile is double dipping my money. I did not expect this from a company are large as this but it's costing my money. My bank is going after them Big Time!

I was with Tmobile for many years and had good service with them. I had to move out of state and there were no towers there so I called tmobile to discuss this with them. They agreed because I could not get service in the area to cancel my contract with no fees.I received a bill with a 0 balance at that time. After 1 year I came back to Florida and decided to go again with tmobile and was told I could only open a prepaid account. This I did for a short time but never received the bill which should have been only 100.00 at the most. I found through my credit report that it was showing a balance of 1500.00. There is no possible way I could owe this amount and when I call no one can tell me anything.

My account # is 918338740 and last month i made arrangements to pay my bill on Jan 14th and was told to make a 1 dollar payment and i did. on the 14th i paid the remaining balance but the day after the dollar was paid on my account t-mobile turned my service off and they were not suppose to. i spoke with a representative and she assured that i would not have no late charges and i have been charged those fees and i am very upset. my bill should be 165.00 not 184.00. this is a mess up on t-mobile end not mines.

My service with t-mobile myfamilyplan was cancelled on december 20 2014 to buy another phone. My last bill was paid on december 30 2014 in the amount of $92.32. Now i have another billing for $92.46 due on february 1 2015. I am asking for that bill to be adjusted to settle my account with you. I am aware i owe for service from december 14 2014 to december 20 2014 but not after that. We have not used t-mobile since december 20 2014, we left wal*mart t-mobile to buy a galaxy note 4 which wal*mart didn't carry at the time we bought the new phone. My husband and i were very satisfied with your service for the 2 years we used t-mobile.

Went into a tmobile store today, had the worst customer service ever. My plans were to go into the store pay my bill,upgrade phone, change my calling plan. Walk up to the register..speak with Rep presentative name Rebecca. I hello I need to pay my bill. Give Rebecca's my name, address,even provide her with my passcode..she says well I still need your id. I said well I came in 2 weeks ago.spoke with a Rep..gave her the same information. That I gave you..she discussed. My account. With me..Rebecca says i hate to ask this, but was she African American, I said excuse me. Shocked at what I was just asked. I said what does the ethnic group have to do with my bill, I said no it not the black lady..I said it was another lady. Rebecca's began to laugh and and said, was it the blonde. I said let me pay ky bill and get. Out of this store.

I have been paying $63.00 for a phone that has no activity or usage the phone number is 810-814-1285 I have asked several times to take that phone off that particular account because I do not have that phone. My other phone was disconnected several times then re-activated within several hours. Please turn my phone back on the 810-814-1383 back on or put the $37 dollars back on my credit card please.

I got with t-mobile and they told me that I would be able to get my employee discount, now every month I have to call and complain about my bill. I agreed to a new plan for my Samsung 4g and was told that I would be paying a certain amount each month, and it is the same old mess. I would like to have a set bill every month, and not have to call every month to fuss about my bill. I want my employee discount applied and my monthly at 80.00 like they quoted me. PLEASE PLEASE fix this problem ASAP. Thank you

On December 1st I placed an order for 5 phones, including a couple iPhone 6's and iPhone 5's. The order was supposed to be delivered on December 3rd but never made it to my address. It said on the tracking that the box of phones were left on my porch. After I called T-Mobile, they told me that the UPS driver could have left it in the bushes, on my patio in my backyard or somewhere by my front door, and told me to look around. After doing so and not finding anything, I asked them why $2500 worth of items being shipped to my home didn't require a signature and they responded by telling me that UPS doesn't require that. After filing a missing phone report, they put another order through for me and guaranteed me the phones would be at my home by December 5th, in time for Christmas. On December 5th, I waited for the delivery of the phones and nothing arrived. I waited the weekend and finally Monday December 8th I called T-Mobile Customer Support and they told me that phones were on back order and would arrive before Christmas. I waited another week and they still kept telling me it would arrive before Christmas. Finally on December 23rd I received a call from the escalation department at T-Mobile and was told that my phones would arrive on January 2nd. At this point I couldn't do anything because Christmas was 2 days away and I had lost all the other promotions that At&t and Verizon were offering. So I waited till January 2nd, and again I got another email saying the phones were on backorder and they had no idea when they would arrive. Todays date is January 17th, 2015 and I still don't have my phones. I have contacted T-Mobile at least 15 times and every time get the same generic response from customer service, "We don't know when your devices will be shipped to us from Apple and we don't know when you'll receive them." Now I should have cancelled my order from T-Mobile a long time ago, but it's the principle of it. They lied to me 3 times and now I am going to wait to see how long it takes them to finally deliver my order and tell everyone I know about this story and why they should avoid a company like T-Mobile.

I was in Germantown (39.180865, -77.255053), in a building, with 4 (full strength) or 3 bars signal and Edge ("E") connection. There was no problem with texts but for most of the day there was zero response in terms of cell data. It was very peculiar because it worked early in the morning, and then again late in the afternoon. I don't expect high data rates on Edge but I do expect to get something!

I have been paying for a line that should have be taking off like 3 month ago or long and i am being bill for it month after month please fix the problem thank you

My experience does not deserve any stars. I've been going through this for the past 6 months. I've put out so much money with T-Mobile to have had such bad experiences. I also sent two letters to corporate office two months ago with no response. I paid full price for samsung S4. Less than 2 months in phone case dropped it, screen cracked. With insurance I had to pay extra $175 for a refurbished phone. Less than two weeks, that phone screen started turning black.

Customer service rep wanted me to troubleshoot with him over phone. I told him it looked like in was spilled inside and didn't want to factory reset, because I didn't want to lose my data. He said it was only was to have new phone sent to me. It didn't help & I do I lost all my data. Next was sent a wrong phone, had to send that one back. Then had to send this phone back ,but was not sent return parcel. Spoke to customer service said they would send it to me, they didn't, but now sent a bill for $572. I've had to go back & forth mailing these phones back. Now I had to go in my pockets to pay for parcel to send this phone back. I am seeking some compensation for this shoddy treatment , with all the money I have put out to T-Mobile. I ve been a T-Mobile customer for years.

On 04/05/2014 at about 1700, I went to your Tmobile store at Nostrand and Flatbush Aves junction, Brooklyn, New York. I had a lengthy visit with a representative Al Rodriquez. When I went into the store, my phone had been working properly. After leaving the store my phone store began to get dark and over a period of time I had not been able to make or received calls. M Rodriguez handled my phone away from my presence. the shows an a force impression that had not been there prior to going into the store.
I visited the store with the intent of switching from Sprint to Tmobile and wanted some time to make my decision. Now, I am unable to use my current service and provider and at this point just DO NOT TRUST getting service with Tmobile. This a total violation to my rights as a consumer and will make a report to consumer affairs and BBB, and furthermore to Attorney General Office in my area. I strongly believe that this is an act by Tmobile representative to force consumers in business with Tmobile and expect Mr. Rodriguez to denial this doing.

Because to this damage done to my phone, I had to stall my employment search and business contact due to lost of my contacts and data relative to such. It is painfully ridiculous that consumers have to deal with such dishonest act and suffer loss because of irresponsible business as Tmobile.

I am asking a prompt reply and solution into this matter.

TMobile messed up my account from day one. First, they shipped the phones to the wrong address. Then they shipped 6 phones instead of the 3 I ordered. Then they shipped the wrong phones. I was charged $900 on my credit card bill for a phone I never ordered. It took a month and a half for them to straighten this out.

Almost immediately we had issues with the phones. Dropped calls, static and sending text messages more than 4 times to send. We had no service if we ventured too far from the home. I remember the rep telling me that coverage in our area was 100% and there were at least 4 towers. TMobile lied so much we don’t know who to believe. We would call and complain about the service and a supervisor would tell us that they are aware of the service problem and a tech has been sent out. We would call days later and another supervisor would tell us that Tmobile doesn’t have any towers in our area and there’s not much we can do. Fed up I cancelled the service when they refused to credit me for a week when I didn’t have any service at all.

I was told because of the issues I had all I needed to do was return the phones and they would credit my account. I wouldn’t owe anything. The account balance would be forgiven. I shipped the phones UPS, got a tracking number and followed up a week later. When I spoke with the rep I was told it would take at least 30 days to process the phones. After they processed the equipment they would contact me to let me know what my balance would be. TMobile never called. They never sent me a letter. They never emailed me. But, 3 weeks later I received a letter from a collection agency stating that I owe money to TMobile.

I called TMobile to find out why they never contacted me and no one I spoke with could answer my question. I asked them to at least retrieve my account from collections since it was their fault it went to collections in the first place. I have called and emailed TMobile no less than 10 times in the past two weeks. And as it happened when I had my account I am told a different story every time I speak to or write to a rep–they will retrieve my account, they can’t retrieve my account, they have the equipment and will reprocess, they can’t find my equipment, we will forgive your balance, we cannot forgive the balance.

I’m tired of TMobile and their lies. I cancelled my service in December 2013. It is now April. I want to rid TMobile of my life once and for all.

I purchased a phone over craigslist and confirmed twice with tmobile reps if the IMEI was clean. They stated yes and activated my device. Today two months later they put a block on the phone not telling me why.

Now they want me to buy another phone for $709. I refused because I had bought the phone from craigslist for 500 only based on tmobile’s reps approval.

Your Customer service sucks and gladly told me to switch over to verizon and even gave me the account number to ort phone numbers seemlessly. Unacceptable.

Please call me at 510-755-0988 which is also my account number. but my phone doesnt work. I am pissed off.

Since the day I started with T-Mobile has been nothing but lies and broken promises. My bill is higher than the CONTRACT I signed. They didn’t pay off my previous phone bill as per our contract. They have over-charged me and now they District Manager I was told to go to Vivki Morse, won’t return my calls.

Hello

My name is Kimberly Dodd I have a been a t-mobile customer for the past ten year and very happy with the service up until the past two months ago I had up to 5 lines on my account the service Jan 2014 whenever you make a call you have to can about 8 or 9 times to get the call to go thru and when people call you it ring and then go silent like a drop call this has gone on for two months making using the phone difficult and i have continue to pay my bill with no problem well i had to paxs one number out today because he uses his phone for business and yesterday had no service at all everytime you call the line you got a busy signal well my question is i need to get out of this contract without an early termination fee because im paying for full service and not getting even half the service i have called serveral times and told a number of different thing as far as why my phones wasnt working but the lastest was the towers in my area wasnt working i have a line that will be out of contract Nov 2014 and one that will be out May 2015 I feel i should not be charged a fee because it is not my fault

I used the T-Mobile phone for two years , wasn’t able to send and receive picture message. Every trouble shooting call no less than 20 Minutes and problem not solved by their experts in tech support. You judge you pay for a service you didn’t receive what you do? Last week I found the problem by myself, the t-mobile Phone was the problem and i call them ask for credit or a replacement phone. Their offer was to reduce my bill $ 5 every month i refuse their excellent customer service generous offer. At first there is breach of contract. In 40 Days my contract Expires i am taking them to the court i think this is the only way to get paid for the time ( Hours ) i spend with them troubleshooting.

I have my prepaid phone number since 2009. My plan is Pay As You Go plan, with around $24 worth of minutes still on it and it’s not expired until April 21, 2014. On Friday March 21, 2014 I still can used my phone. But on Sunday March 23, 2014 I can’t made a call anymore. My cell stated unregistered. My friend told me someone pick up the call when she tried to call my cell, but it’s not me. It freaked me out. How come someone pick up my cell while my cell and the sim card still with me.

After I called the Customer Service, I got an explaination if my number is being used in post paid account by someone that I don’t even know who is it. So in the other word, TMobile stole my existing number n give it to another customer without my authorization. Monday, March 24 I called the customer service from 8.15 am to 1 pm, so for almost 5 hours on the phone and after being bounced from 1 department to another department, I just to got a temporary prepaid number with no balance on it and a promise my old number will be return back to me within 24 hours. I just need to wait for a notification message that will tell if my old number is back. But of course, as we all know, it’s not gonna happen like that easy. So Tuesday, March 25 I called again in the morning for at least another 2.5 hours, being bounced again, to only got another promise that my number will be back to me within 2 hours.

After I waited for 6 hours, I checked, I still got temporary number. I made another call, get another promise said within 24 hours for sure will get the number back. But it really pissed me already. I don’t know why TMobile give me a hard time. Please respond ASAP. It’s not even my fault, it’s a mistake from TMobile. After so many hours that I already wasted to talk to customer service that not helped at all, I just want my old number and my minutes that left that time ($24) being return back to me.

I’ve had this company’s service now almost a year, and have been being charged every time i send or receive a picture even though it’s supposed to be included in my plan. This is false advertisement, and the disrespectful customer service reps are ridiculous! Im tired of dealing with this company and the lack of respect they offer.

Worst experience ever with T-Mobile. My sister passed away on 11/27/13. We have sent all the documents and requirements to have her number cancelled and a second phone number that is on my sister’s name changed to my mother’s name. Again, today is 3/17/14 and after talking to five different operators no one can find anything. Very frustrating and disrespectful at the same time to repeat over and over again that my sister passed away, and that the documents have been sent in three different ways. In the mean time we been paying for the unused service all this time. My mother’s phone number is attached to that same account reason why we needed to have that number put on her name. This is a request that should be taken more seriously due to the uncomfortable nature of the matter. I am on the phone 1 hour now, getting transferred from one operator to another.

I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have received that when my contract ends I will be leaving t mobile I was on the phone for so long trying to sort out charges I have .for failed delivery. Now I was in for every single delivery and each time my phone didn’t turn up I called t mobile I waited in for every single time in the end I had to get my phone delivered to my work. I had terrible service that I also cancelled clone phone. In the end I had to get my phone delivered to my place of work which wasn’t really suitable. I would like these. Charges removed I believe one has been removed I need the others removed as I am absolutely shocked I can be charged this after the terrible service I received when my phone was damaged. I would like to take this further as I will not pay any of these charges.

I had started with Tmobile in Fl about two weeks ago. Ever since day 1 we have been having dropped calls, no signal, no internet connections etc. I use my phone every day for work! I was paying for a brand new 4 G I phone 5 and for my husband as well. They kept telling us at the store level it’s because of the porting of the numbers. I called customer service and they let me know there were no 4 G towers in the areas where I live and work. Customer service has been very helpful to us, the store not at all.

We would call to try and find out what day we were on to the store and we would get hung up on, or say we can’t give that information out over the phone. Then when calling 611 as prompted to do by the store, the customer service let us know we were on day 13 and could return the phones at anytime tomorrow. Upon walking into the store they stated we were at day 15 and outside our contract. I had the reluctant sales person call 611 and they got the same answer I did, Day 14, since they gave us wrong information the store manager (who is never working after 5 ) finally after much grievance returned our two Iphone and a Tmobile Hot spot.

This is a no brainer, why pay for 4 G phones and service if no 4 G towers, do you research! They made me pay the day I gave them 2 4 G Iphone 4 cells phones I didn’t get back and also I didn’t get back my hotspot. They kept this and made me pay a 50.00 restocking fee per item which I completely intend to get back! I want consumers out there to do you research. Customer servic Tmobikle was great! Stores were disrespecrtful, hung up the phone on customers and wouldn’t give out any inofrmation to help any of their customers out, Never again! I have never been treated this way in my life its a lower class company who has to do this and fool people to keep sales!

My wife has had no signal on her mobile since the 7th march, rung t mobile on 8th march was told theres a fault with sim card, after speaking to family and friends found out that most of the village that were on t mobile couldn’t get no signal. another friend rung t mobile finally admitted a fault and engineers were trying their best. been on to t mobile today to give my mother in laws number as she hasn’t got signal either and being monthly paid customers are not going to pay for a service we haven’t got. my biggest problem is my wife is ill and therefore needs her phone.

I haven’t been able to leave her this last seven days as she cannot contact me, I have asked t mobile to GIVE her a new phone on their 4g network but they never replied. my wife e mailed t mobile but they didn’t reply, whoever you speak to give you different reasons for the network, they blaming sim cards, old mobiles etc anything rather than admit the problem is with them, they are quick enough taking the money and letting people take out contracts which as far as im concerned are false contracts and I could see earlier people are going further about this situation.

I bought a fone in the middle of may and was told it should only take 8-12 wks I checked the web page and it still says received ad waitig for further processing. it been like this siince may and it is now going on oct. I called
several times and keep on giviing the runaround it isnow going on 6 months and still no rebate.

I’ve been a t-mobile customer since 2003. I bought a NOKIA 710 windows phone in 2012 for top dollar — no discount for me and no indication it was being phased out. Now apparently they discontinued it 4 months later and the accessories are no longer available. My phone started heating up to the point of damaging the case. After calling t-mobile they advised me to go to a store to purchase a battery. I went to one of their retail stores that very day and was told that they didnt stock the battery and to go on Amazon to order one!!! I also was told that if during by wait for the battery to be delivered my phone got damaged to the point it wouldn’t work, not to worry because my insurance would cover a replacement! Great customer service– NOT!!!! Thus will be my last year with t- mobile.

Hi, my complain about pay, you take out £433.24 on 3april 2013 it’s your foult to forgot cancell my cancelation then I have overdraft my bank charge me one pound a day so I have £17 pound has been charge, I already phone 5 April and talk about this they said we will credited after 14days then I phone again on 26april then they said we will credit after 21 days, so I need my overdraft charge as well £17 if you has not credit my money with overdraft charge till Tuesday then I will take legal action agains you, it’s your fault you did mistake and I m struggling I have very bad experience with t mobile I m so disappoint with your service

I purchased a new cell phone in march 2012, for $240 and it carried a year manufacturer warranty. In july 2012 the phone stopped working, took it back to the the store and it was replaced, (never did they tell me this was a refurbished phone) The phone worked ok till April 2013, then this phone stopped, I called customer service and was told by the rep that the phone was under warranty until 2013, but I had to go to a metro pcs corporate store. I told her fine, and asked her to put a note on my sons account so that there would be no problem, well he went to the metro corporate store and was told there is no warranty on this phone even though the rep I talked to on the phone told me it was under warranty even though they gave me a refurbished phone in july 2012. My complaint is I brought a new phone for $240 and now am stuck with a refurbished phone with no warranty. I manager DJ from trenton location called and said ok we will replaced the phone with another refurbished phone for $30. I asked him I feel that is an insult, NOW I would have almost $300 tied up in a used phone. Dj said he was going to pass my compalint onto someone else but didnt know if they coudl do anything. I dont think it is right that Metro takes you money for a new phone and then when there is a problem with the phone they give us a used phone to replace it. so they are in aa win win situation, they collect from the wearranty co for the phone and pocked my 240 and then they want another $30 to replaced a used phone which they gave me that for my new phone, seems like this is what they call a switch and bait. Now I am going to wait to see if someone gets back to me to resolve my problem I am sure there are a lot more people out there that have been scammed by Metro, seems to me there should be some kind of class action suit against them for this type of fraud.

Getting through to anyone in the customer service is horrendous. You wait an awful long time to speak to representative and when you do you reconnected to staff who have no clues about Tmobile product. Once it’s 10pm they deliberately disconnect you despite the time spent waiting to speak to someone. I have spent hours today to get a resolution to my iPad to no avail. My iPad only works within my wifi zone in my house but once out of my house all l get is no network connection. My children have iPad but their service providers Vodaphone and orange provide them excellent service. Please give me assistance in this regard.

Early this april i was contacted by tmobile customer service about what they termed reward offer for having been with them long. Was offered iphone 4 white free,100mins,1GB,unltd tmobile calls to tmobile & 500 text for £21 including tax.Unfortunately missed my package due to my working schedule,i reached tmobile to ask UKmail return my pckage to them so i could be able to collect it from any near by sore which they did.Reaching tmobile store stratford centre i aws asked to pay £29 for the handset because the deal was not from them,i didnt like this and i explained to their staff Joanna.It was only 4days past and i was told in store i still could cancel my contract if i am not happy because there was an ongoing deal that was much far better i decided to ask the team cancel my contract so i could go in for another contract which was done but cancelling still in process.I continued to call & remind customer care why my line was still on contract yet i had cancelled it ,they later got it back on pay as yo go, now with surprise tmobile cut off my two lines insisting i owe them £29 for the cancelled contract despite all the effort done explaining myselt to its customer care team and promising they had up dated my account i will not have to pay because i didnt use no minutes nor GB and cancelling was in time! Iam soo stressed and feel ignored now that they have gone to cut off my lines.

We have been with T-Mobile for 2 years now. Our monthly bill is about $140 a month. This past month we missed a payment and immediately our phones were shut off. When we called to make the payment we were told we owed over $800 and had to pay a minimum of $500 to get our phones turned back on. HOW does someone owe over $800 when they only missed one payment of $140? That does not make any sense. I told my cousin about it and she said they did the same exact thing to her, she is happily with Verizon now. I did some research and apparently there are a lot of people who have had this problem. We will be leaving T-Mobile as soon as possible, they are nothing but greedy a**holes! I will advise anyone who is thinking about getting a plan with this greedy company not to.

I have been waiting two and half months for my refund. I have made 4 visit to where I bought it 13 miles away.. I have made 7 or 8 phone calls. They make promises, keep me on hold for ever, give me one person to another to talke to, but nothing ever happns. I am reporting to this to the Mall in Yuba City. I am filing a complaint the Best Bussiness office and checking with TV station that follow through on complaints. I have never worked with any place that cheats the customes like this.

I visited this T-MOBILE store at 2900 Peachtree Road on Tuesday 4/9/2013. What happened on my end i lost my T-249 charger. I phoned T-MOBILE to find out if i could get another charger and have it added to my account or be billed. The representative told me to go to any store location and they would take care of it! I phoned the store and informed “Ryan” i needed an charger for my phone and she said the cost was $29.99. I went to the store to see if they had the charger T-249. I asked “Ryan” a Black girl did they have any T-249 charges and she said before looking or checking “No” and the young lady working with her said they did and it was red! So, i said ok and informed them about the arrangement T-MOBILE had made with me! and “Ryan” said they didn’t or had no way to put the charger on my account! I called T-MOBILE they spoke to Ryan (a black girl) and came to a conclusion that i would need to purchase it myself and T-MOBILE would credit it to my account, which i thought was alright but then i thought about and thinking i could probably get another cheaper at Radio Shack or Walmart.
Ryan at this point was unconcerned about my situation and showed no remorse as if i wasn’t suppose to be in the store with this issue anyway! She talked to her co worker the whole time i was in the store and acted as if she didn’t care what happened. T-MOBILE said they would make the agreement with me since i have been a

valuable customer for eight years (2005). Ryan had no suggestions for me and i left the store very upset! When i got home i called T-MOBILE and asked for management! I asked who she was and she said the manager “Keisha” and she said she had stepped out the store when i was there! So, i was in disbelief and thinking it was “Ryan” and/or somebody pretending to be the manager, so i told Keisha i didn’t need anything and looked for other ways to complain! So, here i am! I was so upset i forgot my sunglasses! and they were talking and ignoring the fact that i left them! Little did “Ryan” know! I ran into another customer who said they will be making a complaint as well about “Ryan”. At least that’s what her name tag said! and she was black ans petite with long weaved hair. I ended up ordering a charger from amazon for $4.00. Also, my contrat is up in August! and from my understanding was suppose to be in March! but was extended due to my lost phone and having to get a replacement. I am very disappointed that T- MOBILE hire people who don’t care about whether their customers are happy or not!

If I complain aboput T-mobile does this e-mail get the them to deal with as Im about to get an ombudsman involved and need to know that they have recieved this complaint thankyou.

I have tried unsuccessfully for weeks to contact you regarding my phone bill last month which was £235 and a few pence. Very expensive seeings that it is normally £21.99 and I know for certain the useage was no different that month to previous months. I have written to you asking about this and eventually got to speak to a customer services man who’s manners and customer skills can only be described as appalling. I have no phone currently as I refuse to pay for a bill I know is wrong. I have had no advice or guidance and have only been told to pay it. I question anyone who would pay a bill over £200 more than they know it should be. I would like assurance you will look into this matter and contact me through the email address provided above.

Four weeks ago I wrote to you as I had a large payment coming out of my bank account. You called me to advise you had investigated and it was a scam and the fraud department was investigating. I have heard nothing since then and want the money refunding to me as a matter of urgency. The number I have supposedly called I cannot conect to from my phone yet I have been charged for 2 calls totalling in excess of 3 hours to this number. My number is 07535701123 and I have had a contract with you for a long time but will be changing if this is not resolved immendiate. I want all costs for calls to this number refunding together with the cost of paper bills which I had to order to find out why the bill was so high. I also need compensation for time and associated costs due to the length of time this is taking to resolve.

After 4 years of sprint service and the same phone I decided to get a new phone htc 8x from tmobile. I went to your store #9789. I purchased the phone and was very happy with the sales people. I bought a otter box defender for maximum protection of my new phone. A week later i noticed color stripes on the phone. I took it back that day and I found out the hard way that even though i had it for a week i had to pay to get it fixed.

I explained it to them that i didnt drop it or apply physical damage. I realized at that moment ive been wronged and it is a scam what you guys are doing. There is no customer protection here. I will never ever use your service and i will make sure everyone I know on facebook, twitter, etc to not buy phones from you guys. I now owned a 400 dollar door stop. Thank you for this experience.

To whom it may concern- I browsed for a new cell phone today at T-Mobile in Eagan MN approximately 4:30pm today and found two I liked. They checked my account and explained that due to my credit I had to pay a higher amount for the phone to buy it. They suggested I call customer support for further assistance since I just checked my credit and am in good standing.

Upon calling T-Mobile a total of 4times in 4hours thanks to them disconnecting me, while on hold I was told by 3 different representatives that T-mobile bases my credit on when I signed up with the company 9years ago. Also, that no one can do anything about this or are able to work with this situation. In other words, my best bet is to cancel services and go to Verizon who will look at my current credit rating and treat me appropriately.

I didn’t ask for a lower price on a phone but that with my loyalty, payment history and current credit rate, that I be treated right, however T-Mobile reps appreciate my loyalty will not show any respect towards me or my long service with the company.

Since, I have been with T-Mobile for 9 years I am willing to continue service if they are willing to make this right. In short, I ask that T-mobile update my credit standing with them, provide a cell phone of my choosing or release me from both lines of service without charge so I can do business with a company who will respect me.

Hi i am contacting because i have constantly been in contact with t-mobile over varies problems the 1st is that i telephone to get the t-mobile app off my computor so that i could access my internet and it is impossible to get rid of with out having to telephone in the number is a number and i have to wait for so long it is running up my bill i am a 62 year old lady on a small state pension my last bill was 5800 plus which is much to much for me as i only keep a landline for emergencies only. 2nd I am with Sky for all my broadband needs telephone and internet.

At Christmas i had a problem with Sky on my line which Sky was putting right over the Christmas hol;iday and so icould accesses my internet i bought a t-mobile dongle and bought a sim and put money in the t-mobile pay as you go account so i could use the internet while they were repairing the problem Sky that is. 2rd t-mobile kept sending messages to the dongle sim card that could not be retrieved even though i had emailed and told them that on several occassions they still didn`t read the emails properly otherwise they would have know i couldn`t retrieve the messages.3rd i telephoned up again and again trying to get these problems sorted out but to no avail.On one occassion a young lady signed me up for a contract off which i did not agree to and since then i keep getting bills and warnings of late fees i have told i don`t know how many people at t-mobile that this has been done without my agreement and still nobody has listened.

When that young lady had done that i had 37 pounds on the t-mobile pay as you go account and suddenly that disappeared and asked me for more money of 15 pounds for a month I feel as i have been cheated out of some of that money and noone listened to about what has been going on .I had one women i believe out in India which i couldn`t understand what she was saying and she also didn`t understand what i was saying. I am at this moment still using my dongle. I do hope you can get to the bottom of all that has gone on and can send me a letter telling that the contract that was set up without my consent has been closed for good.And that money is not owed to t-mobile on that contract.

Also i would like you to look into the money that i have paid and at least make a goodwill gesture of some extra time on my dongle to use for the internet for all the trouble i have suffered with no end of emails and telephone calls trying to get this all sorted out and for that young woman signing me up for a contract that was neither needed or wanted. If this doesn`t sort it self out now i will be next contacting the trading standards people and put in a complaint i have now done more than i should have to get this straight and i will go to them if nessercary.

Good Day,I signed a 2 year contract with T-mobile in January 2011. On January 13th I called customer service to inform them that my contract was over; I was told that my contract was extended to 2014 with no reason as to why or who extended my contract.

I was told that in order to end the contract that I would have to e-mail to contract dispute which I did not several occasions, I was also informed that I would hear back from them within 10 working days..a month and a half later still have not heard anything.

I then faxed twice to contract dispute and no reply. I called customer service over 25 times to try to get a answer as to why my contract was extended and again no help. I went into a t-mobile store and spoke to the manager and was put on the phone with customer service and was told I would hear back from them in 3-4 weeks.

I asked for a name or someone I can speak with at the corporate level and was told by the manager, they have no names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses of anyone in the corporate level. I finally called customer service again informed then that my contract was up and I would no longer care to have t-mobile as my provider.

I am very disappointed in the no service I have received from this company, I have been so stressed out due to the service that I have received. I work in the Hotel industry and we would never treat a customer as I was treated by t-mobile. I have never had a issue with any other provider as I did with t-mobile.

In october 16 – 24, 2012 varrious unauthorize electronic debits where withdraen from my bank account. When the bank statement arrived i complaint to the bank. The bank reverse the charges. Now in feb 10,2010 the bank notofty me by letter that one of the electronic
debit we charge to my account. If i still wish to dispute this i must detail with T-Mobil. I called T-Mobil the bank gave me. I gave T-mobil the Transation number and all bank information and ask why they debit my account and i dont have service with T mobil. I cant believe T-mobil dont know who account they credit with my bank account. I dont believe T -mobil condons ID Thief? You may call 310-202-8956 (9 – 4pm) PST M -F . If T mobil corp Really dosnt condon this type of profit making would be rsolve this matter.

The sales representative mislead me to sigh a 2 years contract when I ask for a prepaid card since i am an exchange student overseas for a year here. He was saying that I don’t need to pay any penalty when I cut my phone number since its a prepaid card. However, T-mobile kept sending me the email saying that I need to pay 200 penalty if I want to cut the number.

Or I can send them my permanent resident ID and address and my passport . I sent them the documents as they required but they said its not acceptable since there are Chinese and English on it. They accept only English document. I don’t understand what’s the point when my documents have Chinese as well, they can just read the English. Nobody was trying to help but sending me the same email ask me to pay 200 dollars for early termination

I have been a customer of t-moblie almost since the beginning. I have given t-mobile a lot of business through telling my friends and family abot the service. However, since december, t-mobile has been charging me 168.00 a month for services. I was told by the young guy that he could lower my payments and still give me the unlimited services such as web, text etc. I am truly dissatisfied with t-mobile because nothing was said concerning an early termination fee. I am told that I owe three hundred dollars. This is not fair. I don’t think I owe anything Please help me resolve this matter.

I’ve had TMobile for a long time, but when I moved to Dayton, Ohio, service changed. I have called to speak with tech support numerous times about lack of coverage in my area, and have tried all they have suggested. In early December 2012, I spoke to tech support again, & they referred me to accounting to see if an upgraded phone would help. After researching my situation, the person I spoke to said that because service towers are mainly near the highway systems of Dayton, service inside Dayton & surrounding cities would NOT improve with an upgraded phone.

She suggested that I contact you to see if I could get an early termination waver. As a nurse I need more reliable service, & tho I’ve contacted takeaction.com, I’ve received no assurance that more towers are set to be added in my area in the near or distant future. I would appreciate an early termination fee waver from TMobile. Please call my cell to discuss this matter as soon as you receive this notice.

This is regarding account # 804551646. I had a 2 year agreement which ends in March 2013. I was reviewing my account and saw that it states that my account ends in September 2013. My account was open in March 2011 so a two year agreement is the end of March 2013.

I went into the store and they had offered to change my plan from 750 mins to unlimited mins and never informed me of the extention plan. I never knew about my agreement extending 6 more months. I know that t-mobile has 2 year agreements and maybe 1 years agreements, but not 6 months agreements. Please help me with resolving this issue.

I spoke with 4 different T-Mobile employees at different times and received different information each time. I spoke with Teraneka the week of 01/07/13 about adding internet to my four lines. She stated to me that if I did it this week I would have no bill due the month of February and that the new monthly rate would be $209.98. I told her I needed to speak to the individuals on the plan and she asked me for my number and if she could call me back the next day. I replied yes but never recieved a follow up phone call from her.

Then on Friday (01/18/13) I spoke with Isaiah because my son lost his phone and Isaiah deactivated the phone line so know one could use it. Then Isaiah and I started talking about adding internet, so I told him I spoke with Teraneka and she quoted me $209.98. He said he didn’t know why because by looking at his computer the monthly bill would be $157.23. I asked him if he had a phone number or an extension so I could call him back because I was driving. He said no but that I could call 611 and any T-Mobile representative could help me. I talked with Ebony on 01/21/13 about adding internet and prices because I had recieved several different quotes.

Ebony said that the other quotes I had recieved were incorrect and then went on to quote me 154.32 after taxes. Then I asked if she was sure that was after taxes to which she replied, “I always add my taxes in to give the customers exactly what their monthly bill would be.” She also said that if we switched over today, March would be free and if we wanted to wait on purchasing phones we could take advantage of the upgrade in March.

I went on to ask her because my son needed a phone since he had lost his she said she would put in for a free SIM card and that I could go in to any T-Mobile store and get a SIM card for the phone that was lost. Then I asked if my old SIM card would be compatible with any T-Mobile phone and she said yes. So we went to store #9381 to get the SIM card and began to brose the selection of phones. I was under the immpression that when you sign a new two year agreement with T-Mobile you are elligable for an upgrade and discount on a new phone.

That is when the sales representative proceded to inform me that I was not and had to purchase my phone in a T-Mobile phone which was not discussed with me over the phone. She informed me that I was on the value plan, not the classic plan, which I had never heard of because the plan I was on was never discussed with me. I became upset and frustrated with all of the false information after signing a two year contract with four phone lines.

I asked her if there was a manager or a number for a manager that I could call to speak with about this matter and she very rudely said call 611. We left the store and as we were getting in the car my son informed me that she was rolling her eyes at me. I called 611 and spoke with somebody named Tammy. She was very nice, after listening to what happened she transfered my call to a man named Joseph. Joseph again listened to my story, apologized and gave me this website to write the complaint. He also told me to go back to the T-Mobile store and that I could pay the down payment of $25 for each phone and he would take care of the rest. My sister and I went to store #9385.

We were looking at phones and asked the sales asscociate Bob why the same phones at store #9381 were $0 and the phones here were $29.99. I asked him if he could call the other store and see what the difference was and he very rudely said,”No, I will not call the store for you.” I was furious from the rude service I had received from your employees. I was heading out of the door when Danielle, another of your employees, came to us and helped us. She had excellent customer service skills and was very helpful. She told my sister and I that T-Mobile was trying to do away with the classic plan and that is why nobody mentioned it.

Like so many others here I called and was told I can change my contract to value plan. When I asked if I would be able to get new phones at a discounted rate, I was assured that I would be able to, when I went on line to order the phones I was being offered phones at 650 with the option to pay 200 down and 20 a month for 20 months! I called right back and told them about being misled about the phones and that I wanted to cancel my renewal(I only had 2 months left on my contract) I was told oh well your contract is renewed and there is nothing you can do about it.

Have feedback for T-Mobile?