T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 8)

876+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

My mother Mary Naito has been a T-Mobile customer for several years. She called to cancel her cell phone service that she never used but to no avail. The customer representative reviewed her account, saw she did not have any activity for several months but still talked her into a different plan with a free cell phone and a new contract! Your customer service represerntative should have helped her with her request, instead took full advantage of an 83 year old lady. Please review her account again, there has not been any activity prior to or since the re-newed contract and she is wanting to cancel service as soon as possible without any penalties for ending the contract early. Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to your support in this matter. Acct. #384433130 / Mobile #206 697-7396 June Persons (POA)

I recently found out that the bill I had paid off completely became a $1,500 bill in the matter or one billing cycle. They lied to me about how much they were charging me for a device which i was told was being given to me for being a loyal customer for so long. They sent me a phone that would not work in my area as a replacement then offered me the galaxy note 2 for $98 the difference between the two phones. I found out this was false and they are now charging me $149 and told me to deal with it. After my husband started looking over the bills and our account summary he discovered they have been charging us a $35 fee plus taxes for a service we have noted in our account summary was being offered to us free of charge so there is around $350 they have taken from us since July of 2012. We also recently moved to a non coverage area where we literally have no service anywhere in our town which we were again told to deal with or pay $200 per line for our four lines to be canceled. They also claim that we agreed to a contract extension when they "offered" me a new phone for the issues I had with my htc amaze I literally had 5 of them brick out on me before they even informed me of the program where they should have offered me another phone after the 3rd handset did not function correctly. After speaking with customer loyalty though an agent with them said he had no notes of a contract extension anywhere and that I should be able to cancel the lines free of charge at anytime but T-mobile as a company disputes this. I asked them to show me proof of agreeing to these terms and they said it was confidential. I would really like to know how a conversation I supposedly had and made a contract I supposedly agreed to would be held confidential from me. I will be moving to a different company soon that actually cares about there customers we spend about $300 a month on our four lines and I will gladly take my money elsewhere if all of these billing issues are not resolved Sprint seems like a good option and I hear they have excellent customer service.

I have been with team mobile for 12 years and have not had a upgrade on phone number 912-441-6434 they had me getting a up grade on a new line I add that I got for my daugther, I have since tranfered the line into her names (Betty Washington) 912-306-7716. I have been paying T-moible 300.00 a month for years and they told me it would be 800.00 to get out of the contract and It will be well wroth it becauce at least we all will have new phones . I could not get on the value plan when it came out because they had my account wrong due to know fault of mine I have had very bad service and tired of talking to very rude customer service personal.

I just got off the phone with t-mobile after an hour or more of being put on hold several times, to cancel my contract. I had four lines all phones were lost,I suspended my contract<I was told for six months which turned out to be only three, extended my contract with out my ok, kept billing for the service I was not using.

I made the payment to cancel my contract, but since I cancelled in the middle of their billing cycle They expect me to pay more. I also told them I could no Longer afford the rates they repeatedly tried to get my on a new plan. Can't any one just take no for an answer anymore?

I have been with t-mobile for quite a few years with never a problem like this before, but with I just went through they need to review how they treat their customers!!! I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!!

I honestly got no satisfaction from the way I was treated today. No big business has the respect for their customers like they should. I will be in touch with my lawyer over this matter!

I am writing because two weeks before Christmas my phone Samsung galaxy note suddenly started locking up and crashing some time would take two days to get it to boot up again I thought it could be software issue as my phone has never been dropped banged or exposed to any damp or water so I sent my phone for repair to t-mobile only to be to be told it would not be fixed under the warranty because apparently it has water damage as I know 100 percent it goes nowhere near water I am really upset about this I have been a t-mobile customer for over 6years and never missed a payment I need my phone and if this doesn't get resolved I will be taking further action.

I recently made the mistake of talking to much because of travel for the united states airforce. I have gone over on my minutes being away from family has put a burden on my phone usage.

I have been a customer for more than six yrs and every time i make changes to my plan you extend my contract. This is not fair to a loyal customer i now have four lines and if i cannot afford them you charge me $200 dollars a line.

That is not how you treat a loyal customer. please remove the contract from my phones so i can breath if i need to. My bills are piling up at my home and i may need to make some changes to of my lines i have teenagers that need phones but it is real difficult some months.

I f you want me to continue being the loyal customer that i have been you should treat me fair. I have been put into a corner that i have no flexibility with my plan. My pne is 435 225 4377 thank you

We moved from hawaii to Virginia. We drove across the US and in anticipation of finally having better service (could only get incoming calls in a window in Hawaii, never could call out. And sometimes not even that), the day before we got to our new house in area code 24363 I called to not only renew my contract of 11 years of service, but to upgrade to a smart phone. I had already changed my address with tmobile, and the agent never mentioned anything about dead zones to me.

Thanksgiving day we get within 50 miles of our house and lost service. And no matter where we drive around our home, no signal. On Friday I called t-mobile and pretended to be a new customer. They told me they could not provide me service because I live in a verified "dead zone." I then told them that I was a customer and wanted to cancel the contract from 2 days ago since they could not provide me service, and I had not received any equipment from them.

They transferred me to customer service and after finally talking to a supervisor, I was told the account was canceled with no fees since the lack of service was not my fault. One month goes by and I get a bill for almost $800. I called again but skipped pretending to be a new customer and I lucked out and got someone who used to work in customer relations.

She went through talking to whoever we would transfer to and verified to them that they could not provide service to me because of my address. I was again told they would make a note in my file, cancel it and erase any fees. I did pay the one month bill I owed. Another month goes by and I get a final notice, but this time when I call there is a note in my file to the agents that since my original contract from 11 years ago was made in Florida they were going to go by that address and they reinstated fees already waived, and told me that I owed the remaining balance.

End of story. I wrote a letter and received one from Angela Lang in Albuquerque with statements such as" "You agree we are not liable for problems relating to Service availability or quality." What are they responsible for then? They suggested I reinstate my service and have their company "troubleshoot" the problem. However I was already told the first time I called that there is no service here. The closest store to my home is over 65 miles away. I am not paying these fees. Is there someone actually who can help me, or I am just posting on a board?

I got the 39.99 1000/1000 T-mobile plan back in 2007 and kept the service, and the plan (until they "grandfathered" it) AND the same PHONE since then. I was on month-to-month (not the 2-year contract) for at least 4 years. I had always wanted to change to one of the unlimited no-contract offerings by other carriers, but kept putting it off. I finally decided on a no-contract T-mobile - still using the same phone from 2007. T-mobile made several free offers to lure me back, etc. But after experiencing the extremely poor no-contract version of T-mobile, at one point I told them, in a recorded phone call: "If I had any other phone to call from, T-mobile would never hear from me as long as I live."

Eight days later, I got a letter saying I owe them over $200! Now, each and every day I receive phantom phone calls from T-mobile: they just hang up when I say "hello". This, after being on month-to-month for at least 4 years![Perfect payment record.] My conclusion is (1) The phone companies want to FORCE each of us to subscribe to their expensive $100 a month androidy plans, with the expensive phones, whether we need or want this level of service or not. And (2) T-mobile apparently feels they are holding all the cards in extorting you, because if you don't "pay them off" they can and will mess up your pristine credit.

I have been using T-mobile for more than 2 years. Now since I am moving to other countries, I need to cancel the service. But I really had a hard time to do so.

I got to the number several times after long waiting time, but the service people on this hang the phone immediately when I just said a good morning. It happened at least 3 times! I will try some other way to cancel it.

Now I feel that I don't dare to use T-mobile again in my life and don't dare to suggest any friend of mine to use T-mobile again. I don't know why they treat T-mobile customers like this, but it's a shame. Making me lose all the good impression and respect I had over the couple of years for T-mobile.

On 1909 I called T - Mobile to get internet services for my lap top They send me a data stick I used it a few times after 30 days I called back T-Mobile to cancelled the services because din't work right olso it was charging me different amount that i was promised They refused to cancelled the contract and ofer me to paid only the rregular fee of $24 per month even do I was not using the data stick anymore I sent T-mobile the $200 fee for early cancellecion they still did not cancell I call back on October they told ne wait your contract will be due on Oct 14 call then so you don't have to pay temination fees,Well I call back to resolve this problems they send me a letter for non payment and early cacellection I am very upset after ten years of been a customer i am chanching company never again i will get service from T-Mobile I am not paying for nothing This is non ethical to treat people badly They told me if you have a complain go do it in the internet we can't help you on T-Mobile.

in november of 2012 i called to down grade services for 3 phone lines that I have with Tmobile and have been complaining of my bill is to high tomaintain and would stay until conract was ending of June of 2013 in which two numbers will be 253-397-8407 and 732-343-5336 no longer be in contract because my two years are over. Well I was informed by a representative last week that because i changed my rate plan in late november of last year that my contract was extended until nobember 2014. I never agreed to that in November and was never told by any representative of no such thing. I am completely disppointed and will not be forced into a contract that I never agreed on verbally or by signature and I would like a call back or a response back asap from someone in Tmobile!

Contract was renewed incorrectly, as it was discussed with Joe tag. # 1227381 after receiving a discount that when I paid the balance of , which was the $66 then the contract could be renewed and I would receive a "value customers discount" with 2 phones Galaxy 3 at a discount. I still have not paid any bill, as I did not get the opportunity to pay this until a week ago. when I call to make the payment the agent told me that my contract is renewed until the year 2015. Hence the contract has been breached I asked that t-mobile returned my account back to where it was before. One of the phones were out of contract 6464966430 was out of contract more that 3 months ago. and my phone was out of contract since January 29th. Thank you.
MY CONTRACT AGREEMENT WAS NOT CARRIED OUT, PRIOR TO THE RENEWAL OF THE CONTRACT. I WANT THAT U RETURN MY CONTRACT TO THE ORIGINAL BOTH PHONES OUT OF CONTRACT.

My son recently moved to Tamaken, Nebraska we called another provider to see if he would have service where he is working, the representative we talked = to said he would have service. So since T-Mobile was unable to provide service in that area we talked to customer service and they said it should be no trouble. they also stated that they could waive the fee if I would extend my contract on the other phones for two years I declined that off because our phones have very poor service here in Lexington and calls are being dropped 3-5 times a day. I have recently been charged a $200 deactivation fee because my son has no service where is working and he needs his for phone his job--I am being charged for a service that is not available I would like to have my account credited.

i went to mall in el centro ca. and bought a gallexy 2 phone and was told i get 150.00 $ rebate that till this day have not got and store will not talk to me nor superviser anyways i ask that my girlfriend had a prepaid phone from cosco cuold i add it on my account without a contract and how much would it cost fernando the worker helping me said yes you could add it on with no contarct for 10.00 a month unlimeted calls and text so i said ok well i lost my job and could not afford it so i called to cancel her phone and i was told i would be charged a fee for cancelling the contract i said what contract i never ask for a contract the reason i added the phone to my account is because there was no contract and only ten dollers that was a lie im paying almost 200 a month so the girl i talk to when i called t-mobile cust.serv.told me she would put that line on hold i would not be able to make or get calls and would not be charged so i could disspute it here and that my phone bill would only be 67.00 dollers so i said good lets do that come to fined out she lied to im being charge for both phones still and i called back a few days ago and was told that they did not no anything about that and if my bill was not paid they would cut off my phone too so i ask to speak to supervisor and was told she was on the phone i said thats ok i will waite they no you cant because it could be a long time i said no problem i can wait he said no you cant so i told him have her call me back please he said ok got my number and till this day have not herd back from no one can you please help me get my rebate and cancel contract i never signed or ask for thank you any question call 760-351-0020 home or 760-960-2569 cell name raymond

my job at the school District is going through a furlough I went to t-mobile to see if i can get a lesser payment because I was getting cut in pay. they said that they can lower my bill. I asked will this affect my plan? they said no. I am a creature of habit and I asked them again will this affect my plan. again they said no. I took them at their word back in march 2, 2012. I had a family plan with a another person and in Oct when my two yr, plan ended I was going to cut this person off and continue with another contract solo. now I find out that they renewed my plan for two more years. I called many reps at t-mobile and they asked me to go back to the site and have them resolve this. month after month this back and forth has frustrated me that I don't know who to trust. they had no right to do that to me after I asked them in plan English. every rep I spoke to, I told them the same incident. I want this plan retracted to its original so I can resume my plan solo. my cell # is 9097847148. the other party # is 9096305948 account #784056062. I really need my service but all this would not be happening. how can there be good customer relations if deception is the means to bind a customer to a contract that they don't know their future plan are after the end of service.Oct I would not be faced with enormous fees and a contract extended to 2014. I want to be on my own with my own contract. another furlough is coming and once again I have to make changes. work is not easy to come by all I am trying to do is survive like anyone else. I need a phone without penalties because some one betrays my confidence to do the right thing. I think in the future there should be revise when binding people in a plan. for customer satisfaction you don't want them displease with a service. I really hope great consideration can be taken due to misinformation after the fact of my repeating myself so I am clear with communications. thank you Sincerely, Lynn Ntshangase

I sent my family mobile phone to the return Cntr , at 500 Lee rd Rochester New york on feb 26 2013 and was told I would have a new phone in two weeks. I was forced to buy another phone that I had planned to return to Wallmart for a refund within 15 days,in time for my new phone to arrive. I was lied to deceived for I have not received the phone yet. It is now going on three months, i cannot get a refund because it is way too late. I am fed up and I no longer even want the phone I am requesting a refund. I would like to hear from someone very soon I am a very disgruntled customer. Too much stress.acc# 857045906

I have been a customer for 6 years with minimal problems until June. The galaxy phone has failed from batteries etc.on and on. Phone doesn't ring, doesn't light up. Then after replacing at least 3 times, on Thanksgiving I lost all internet, facebook and basically all applications would not work except receiving phone calls, making calls, text messages at times. But I could not upload or download text files or pictures! The excuses and bogus help has been a joke. I am shocked at how they have blown me off. I have called and spoken to several individuals that were somewhat helpful and one that was a complete and total idiot. Even a 5 year old would not acknowledge some of the excuses. I was told they would call me and no one ever does. I was told to go to one of their locations and someone was notified to replace a sims card. When I got there I was told that was not what it was that service had been out for three days in the Shertz area and that was probably effecting my area. I am approaching 18 days of almost a third of the service I pay for and still no help and no correction...no credit! This is truly a NO ONE CARES AND NO ONE RESPONDS KIND OF BUSINESS!

I have called T-Mobile a total of 13 times within the last 2 and half months. I bought a home on August 3rd and have had horrible service since I moved in. The internet never works and my calls drop constantly, unless I am standing in the corner of my back yard. I call T-Mobile all time about my issues and they can never resolve them. Their own Tech Support department has told me that I have poor service in my area. I was told to write a letter to their customer relations department and send a copy of my utility bill. I wroet the letter and sent my gas bill in early September and got a letter back 3 weeks later stating that I had coverage and there was nothing they could do for me. If I had coverage I would not be wasting countless hours on the phone with this company. I pay T-Mobile 165.00 a month for services that I cannot use. They are not willing to waive the early termination fee or credit my bill. This is so frustrating that I have a phone I can't use. Someone please help me!!!! I do not know what to do at this point. There has to be someone out of this.

I called in to receive the day my contract was up. During that conversation I asked the gentlemen when my contract was up because my bill was to high he suggested I take on a plan that was cheeper. I agreed to that but never agreed to a new 2 year contrac,t it was never dicussed with me. I was under the impresion that until my original contrat was up I would down grade to a smaller package so I could afford the phone. Never did I agree to a new contract. The only thing I agreed to was the change of the minutes I was to receive. Also I was not aware that this did not include any text messaging. So now my bill is just about the same as it was before I called to ask for help on getting my bill lower. I called today asking when my contract was up and was told that I signed another contract for two more years. I am very disapointed and feel I was truely misled. I am asking you to please do the right thing and desolve this contract you say we have. Thank You!

In March of 2012 I entered into a contract with t-mobile. We explained to sales person that my husband wanted a telephone capable of Wi-Fi calling. The telephone that was sold to did not have that function. I called customer loyalties department and the person offer a new telephone. This fixed the problem for him. My telephone on the other hand has been nothing but a headache. I currently have telephone number 6! This telephone is still doing all the same that the other telephone were doing. I cannot call out of my mom home. The telephone does not ring when I am sitting right next to the unit. I drop calls all the time. The genius button on all the units does not work with my headset. Sometimes when I try to call my sisters cell phone my telephone will start to call and then just hang up. This happened currently with my husband's telephone as well. I have spoken to the sales place where the telephones were purchased and they have tried several different things to correct the problem. I recently spoke with a district manager that even tried to help. I have spoken to an mgr in customer service and his answer to all of this was the next telephone would work. He promised! The telephone is still giving me a hard time. I have a special needs child and I need to know that he can reach me at any time. This is not true! I am requesting that I be let out the contract so I can go to a company that can meet my family's needs. I have had people in the loyalties hang up on me and some that really are trying to help. I must say that speaking with the manager was like speaking with a wall. He had just one thing to say and to me it translated like this "SO WHAT" he did not care about anything I was trying to explain to him. My numbers are 505-980-9909 and 505-274-5247.
Thank you for taking the time to look into all of this for me.
Cathy McCurdy

Tmobil sent a bill for $200.00, for early contract termination fee. The contract was on a 4g wireless device, acct. # 832301563, phone # 8017554973. I am in a rural area where I never did recieve 4g service, only 3g is available in this area. A few weeks ago the 3g wouldn't connect at all, I took the device and my laptop to the Salt Lake City area to show someone at a tmobil store but it worked great there. I took it back home and again had no service at all. I called Tmobil to ask what my options were. The rep said it sounded like there was a tower issue and to wait for 3 days while they sent a crew out to fix the tower. I waited but the issue was never resolved. I then cancelled service because it makes no sense to pay for service that doesn't work. When I got the bill I called customer service and they gave me this web site address to explain my situation.

I was so dissapointed at T mobiles uncaring and very unfrofessional behavior. After many attempts i made to get someone to help me with my issue regarding my Galaxy II PHONE locking up and freezing on me. After speaking to many representatives who where not able to help me i finally spoke with someone who i thought was going to be able to resolve my problem only made it worst..After following the trouble shooting she indicated i specifically told her that if i was going to loose the majority of my data i was not going to be getting the same exact phone,she said that i would be getting an upgrade since they had ran out of stock and of course that turned out to be a lie and that is why i am so upset that not only did i had to renew my contract supposedly to get this phone but i ended up loosing all my text and information,in other words i ended with the shortest end of the stick. All i expect is for them to comply with what they promised A DIFFERENT PHONE not the same model that is what they should of done since the beginning instead they lied about it.

Will this do any good? I don't understand how a company can operate with so many complaints. There has to be a way to resolve disputes. I'm disputing a huge $700. Bill and discovered the extra I've paid for 2 years doesn't cover outgoing calls while in Mexico.

2 yes ago I called t mobile to ask for an plan that covers calls "out" of mexico because my son goes there to work for 6 weeks every year. I asked them to repeat that this into. Plan would cover and the rep repeated back to me that it would. Last year our bill was reasonable after he returned home.

This year he used phone less ( a signal is hard to find in rural area hes based at) so what is going on ? I've called numerous times and am trying to get investigation opened, followed there instructions and wrote letter to customer relations but no reply contact, now I've done what they said and faxed the letter 2 times more over course of 2 weeks but still they have not contacted me.

I can't pay 700$ and am considering just letting phone go and contesting any collections with my paperwork. Not sure what to do. These people either lie when you make changes to plans or they don't understand plain English, but I think t mobile are crooks. Any thoughts appreciated.

Last year I called to add another service to my phone, when told that I would have to add another 2 year contract I said that I rather cancel my account, why another 2 years contract when all I want is to add to my service. the girl put me on hold to go speak with a manager or someone with authority over her, she comes back and tells me that there will be no 2 years added to my plan. that everything is the same the only thing that changed was my payment which is more. she said that she see I have a good report and they value that.

I found this out today 9/17/2013 when I called to cancel my T-Mobile service because of financial situation and wanted to cancel in good standing and to my surprise I got the news that in spite of what the rep. said to me she still put me in a 2 years plan without my permission. Now the funny thing of it all is that they can't seem to find anything staying that this conversation took place. I can't believe this. so many years so much money invested and this is how a loyal customer gets paid back. The reason for my complaint is that I want this matter taken care off and I want out of the 2 years contract without penalties. I no longer trust T-Mobile and would like my services terminated ASAP...I am not the first person T-Mobile does this to. I have now read many complaints of other victims like myself with the same similar problems.

i call t-mobile Rep. on Friday 01-11-2013 at 8:35pm i spoke with TKEYMAH,who sign me up for wrong plan, she gave me wrong information on unlimited value talk,she said all my three line will have unlimited TALK,TEST and WEB on all my line,and the monthly fee will be $132.49.

and i can still have discount on NEW phone she transfer me to phone section only to be told that i can't get new phone with my new plan then the guy explain the plan more that the last three line is not unlimited talk that i have only 500 minutes on the third line,he said if i want the third line to have unlimited i have to add $20 to the above money so i will have total $152.49.monthly.

i dispute because the lady that sign me for the new contract give me wrong information about the plan.that same Friday i spoke with one of your supervisor Mr. WILL which he said that my plan will be reversed back to my old plan which is FAMILY ROYALTY.And it will appears back on my account after 24hours.I check my account on Saturday and Sunday and i call your Rep to make sure my account is back to my old plan with my contract to be expire this month,so that i can sign for better plan if i wish to do so.

The Rep i spoke with said i have to check on Monday since its weekend then i call back again this afternoon Monday 01-14 13 only to redirect me to this site to file my complain.Please all i want is to reverse me back to my old plan which the plan have already expire,so that i will be able to sign for any plan of my choice.

I was recently having trouble with reception mysteriously after so many years of good T-Mobile service. I had not renewed my contract because I wanted to determine first if the problem could be solved. After several months of inadequate or no response from your service representatives, I elected to change service.

I then learned that I was being dinged with a $200 termination fee as well as an unwarranted additional month's service fee supposedly because the payment was posted 1 day after my monthly liking cycle.

I would like to avoid litigation and permanent disconnection by requesting that you eliminate the above mentioned charges because I never signed up to extend my contract or was ever informed that my contract was automatically being renewed for an additional 2 years. My final payment was paid and postmarked prior to the alleged 1 day delinquency.

These charges smack of money grubbing policies in effort to extract unreasonable fees from a good long term customer that is departing. If you were more fair and open about your policies, perhaps you would have fewer disgruntled customers. How can I ever possibly return to you for service in the future if you try to exploit me with unwarranted fees?

In the spirit of good business and good will I respectfully request that you reverse the $260+ of charges.

Hi this is Natividad and I have a complaint this is what happen .On February I call T-mobile about stopping my service with them , well whom ever I talk to told me that on february 23 I could go with other services cause thats when my contract with them ended, now I try to cancel that service and it seems whom ever I talk to forgot to mention there was a penalty for early termination , now I went and got me another service and when I call to cancel I have to pay 200.00 for that . Look I been with this company since 2004 and for the last passed year I had lots trouble with the people who I have talk too.

Either they lie to me or didn't give me the corrected information .This guy I talk his name was David who told me this . Why would this other people tell me I could terminate on 2/23/2012? Now what am I going to do I am not rich I can't afford 2 payments of cell phone , that person who told I could cancel on mid february pretty much didn't know that . If I had known that the contract was until nov 2012 I would have never done this . So now I don't know what am gone do please solve my problem.

If you look at my record it shows since 2011 I had to talk to a bunch of t-mobile customer service people and not a single one was honest with me thanks I hope we can come to reasonably ressolution thank- you ....

since feburuary 2013 i have been in contact to complain with several supervisors in regards to account both telephone numbers at my request during July 2012 both phone termination fee was paid of the amount of 200.00 dollars by a family member at a Bronx t mobile store explaining to the Representative to terminate the phone at that time.

i then borrowed the monthly fee of additional fee for the month of the amount of $ 85.00 . i have been constantly harassed at work and through correspondence stating there is a balance of $106.04 which i was told on march 15, 2013 by a Representative Mr Collins who assured the account is closed and no money is due and no more phone calls and i was instructed to request a letter account is closed and no money is owe from your review board.

I don't want to receive any further threats in taking this matter to a collection agency i would appreciate in taken care immediately if not i will have to take immediate action threw my lawyers thank you. i called this number 1-888-310-8471 to complain to t-mobile.

Hello,
I am an unhappy t-mobile customer. I bought a brand new t-mobile phone and there was some issues with it shutting off on its on. The problem could not be resolved so T-mobile sent me out another one. The one they sent me began to shut on and off by itself. I call T-moble and the said they was going to sent out another one. In the process I found out that the phones they was sending me was refurbished. I feel that this is not fair because the phone I bought was brand new. I feel that T-mobile need to make this right and send me a brand new phone. I'm trying to get T-mobile to make it right before I go to the next step. I am ready to contact the BBB if I have to. I still have the receipt and the box where I purchased the new phone. My name is Linda Fleming and my phone number is 706-617-2268. If T-mobile can't make this right the way is should be I will be asked to let me out of my contract so that I can find me a company that do not cheat and take advantage of their customers.

When I opened my account in April 2011,my contract was for two years at the second year I had a choice to renew my contract or to upgrade my service;however, when I added another line in Nov.2011 they said it would not change my contract. In April 2011 I was told that I could have the same options with that line.The first line that was opened I'm wanting to cancel the contract in April2011 because my contract will be up,but I'm now being told by the supervisor at T-Mobile that I can't because I added a second line in Nov.This isn't right because the information that I was informed about was misleading. I have been a faithful customer to this company for many years,my bill is always paid on time,and as a valuable customer I know the rules and regulation but, this supervisor is not following the rules. Would you please investigate this matter or I will be going to another phone company. Thank you Zella Lawrence (270) 556-8289 account 80593030023

about 5/2012 my daughter cancelled her line 216-820-1333,she was told by t-mobile that she can start her own contract since she was on mine. They said would be noo cancellation fee,she opened her own with two lines. I got a $200 cancellation fee on my bill, i went to the place where the man told my daughter it would be no fee. We talked and he said we had about 2 months for her line to expire ,he would put the line back on atminimal cost $10, for the remainder of contract. now its been 7 months and not only have i been paying for a line no one uses,we dont even have a phone for this number but you have been charging me for web access and classic tunes,.i have been paying $32 a month all this time and on top of that when he put the line backn you started a whole new contract that expires in 2014!. this was suppose to be a $ 10 charge for about 2-3 months and ive paid over $200+. if you check minutes used,texts used you will see we havent used a single thing on this line in over 7 months. please take this line off and reimburse me for all the money ive paid. Ive been with t-mobile for over 7 years and i feel like you guys dont care, Thank you

I signed up for a family plan with two lines. In 2009 i upgraded one phone and extended a 2 year contract on that line. I upgraded the other phone a year later and extended a 2 year contract on that line. It is now three years since I upgraded the first phone. Now I would like to cancel the first line and T-Mobile is telling me I have to pay a $200 early termination fee on that first line. How could that be as I more than fulfilled my two-year obligation? When I upgraded the first phone at Radio Shack I did not change anything on my plan.

11/19/2012 i recevied my statement showing a fourth phone had been issued to my account from the Edmonds T mobile store. I called customer service with my concerns and they insulted me with the suggestion that myself or my husband purchased the other phone I explained I was at work in duvall/and my husband been working out of town, I requested that they turn the service off now as not to accumilate any further expense to myself for t mobile as this apparently is a fraudulant transaction. I was told that they could not and that I would personally have to drive From Granite Falls to Edmonds to the T Mobile store the phone was purchased at and have them turn the service off. When I asked to speak to the manager i was denied that. I have been a faithful customer to T Mobile and dont need any additional phones and/or line and dont understand how a phone can be purchased to someones account if not a authorized person and have proper identification. I called the Edmonds store and talked to a retail salesperson at the store and when asked how a phone could be ppurchased without identification he had no answer when asked if there was surviance cameras he explained none were in the store until recently. My suspisions may be that a employee issued a friend a phone to a random account (mine) or some other illegal activity has taken place putting my good name in jeopardy. I simply again requested the line to at least be turned off and again I was told I need to go to a retail T Mobile store in order for that to happen. This is totally absud and unprofessional and by no means customer service I have done no wrong and have not autorized any lines to my account and and asking acknowledgement of the fact someone messed up on behalf of T Mobileand to please get the phone cost ,line cost, and any other cost pertaining to this transaction off my account and end this new phones service asap as I do not have any knowledge of this transaction.

i was tricked into by the female employee into a 2 year contract that i did not want when i called in april, ...i can not remember the whole conversation but she was fast talking me praising that my 20 months were fulfilled and that i could upgrade to have a yahoo messenger , youtube etc i said if it involves a new plan i did not want a new plan, yet she put me on one anyway, i found out about it when i called to tell them i have new things on my phone that i can not use my phone is to small for such thing well that was to know avail they said i excepted the new plain but i did not want it in the first place she faset talked me into it I was very happy that my frist contract was over and finally i can do what i want when I want and get the new cell i wanted but now I'm so so upset all i want is for it to be over so that i can do to a company that has no hidden agendas ,now I'm told i have to go on the enternet to file a complaint et ...i have been a good and loyal customer to t mobile and i never thought they would do me like this , i was actually warned by a young man at a boxing company on melrose that tmobile would do this to me and i didnt believe it i actually stood up for tmobile and said tmobile is the bestest thus far, then call to ask about something and next thing i know I'm in a 2 yr contract with you, i had just finished my frist contract and was so so glad about it i did not want another contract.." what part of i just fulfilled my contract did she not understand???
when i was ready to upgrade to a new phone that is when i wanted are thought would be my upgrade of choice not by trickery!
i think its so so unfair unprofessinal to take advantage of good customer i have now started to use bad language...i have been told that they can put me back to my old plan but my bill would be higher ! why would my bill be higher i fulfilled my end of my contract ...i want to upgrade by my own choice not by trickery please dont take my right from me this way i have been a loyal customer, i'm very unhappy every time i see others bragging about there new phone and look what tmobile has done to me i can not have the choice i wanted to have to upgrade of my own free will not to be tricked by fast talk that is so so evil and I'm very unhappy i can not upgrade to a new cell of my choice without your interference and trickery!!!! i dont want to be ont his plan with you it is by force and trickery that it is so , sencerity esther barton

i was told that i was not due an up grade until 2014 due to a change on my plan that i made when i called trying to get a lower rate for my two lines. i was not told that there would be a two year extension .i am now paying for two phone contracts because i had to open up another contract with another provider to get the phone that i wanted.i think this is un fair because i feel i was mis informed.i have been a loyal customer of tmobile for many years and i feel i should be compensated by dropping one of the lines on the acct. or get the phone that i purchased with the other carrier at the up dated rate

I have to admit I've had several years of great service with T-Mobile, however the last 1 (one) to 2 (two ) years our service has gone from bad to worse to now none at all and furthermore all we get from T-Mobile is the same ole crap...nothing works and they rather snidely state. "you can pay $400.00 dollars or wait two years to get out of your contract." that is nasty, because every time they do something they tack on more months of service. Now I'm paying 130.00 monthly for smart mouthed employees of t-mobile to bad mouth me and I don't like it.

I have three lines and two of my lines were not on contract only one was on contract. However, I was charged a $204 charge for number 3134146066. That has not been used or on contract and the company is trying to charge me a fee. I did not authorize or have that number under contract, the contract has been over for a long time. I spoke to someone in custom services a three - four weeks ago and they credit my account, now recently I was told I had a contract fee for a phone with month-month services. I am very upset, I hope this manner can be resolved quickly.

I'm trying to negotiate w/my wife contract which expiring next year fr. T/mobile to be a family plan. I have family plan w/t.mobile consisting of five lines excluding her's w/c our contract is finished early this month. We visited the T.Mobile near our place In Shary land, Tx. to upgrade my wife's contract to a family plan, instead this T/mobile customer/rep. called my cell phone & advise us that we can save more money on her plans & some sweet talks then she connected me to voice recording about the so & so of the plan, & on the last recording, it's gonna asked you to press# to decline or Press# to agree, which that time I dont press anything fr. my cell phone, instead I heard her fr. the other line talking so I asked her I want to verify the plans I never finished to asked for more details about the plan she connected me to another dept. I was amazed when the other Tmobile Rep. told me I already renew my family plan, w/c I dont even agree or decline , so now I have a new family plan plus my wife existing plan w/c we want to be included , instead I have new five (05) lines plus one (01) to shoulder. I talked to another rep. the only thing she can do is give me this e-mail "contract review T-mobile.com " and looked for the specific topic that I dont agree of the new contract w/c I dont give permission to the Tmobile re. mentioned before. I'm gonna call them again and see what's gonna happened next.

I disagree with the new contract date of December 2013. I would not agree to extend my contract as it is now as I am paying for 3 extra phones that I do not use. They were added to my contract withour my knowledge. I did agree with the mamager in the Meadowwood Mall office that I would have to pay for the delinquent charges that the persons using the 3 lines incured. I was told I would be charged $10.00 a month for the unsed phones only to the end on my original contract. I did change my minutes to 1000 but never was told or agreed that it would renew my contract for another 2 years. I DO NOT want to continue paying for phones I am not using, that is why I know I did not agree to renew my contract when I reduced my minutes. I have been a good paying customer for 7 years and would appreciate you attention to this problem. The extra phones was a aproblem created by my kindness to friends that needed a cell phone. they run up a $300.00 bill that I paid and now paying monthly on phones that they got by impersonating me. I only need the #775-247-7906.acct#416338666. home #775-273-7290,work 775-273-2208.

In December I purchased three phones , two of which I had to take back. Okay I could deal with that. Then when I tried to set up the phones with existing numbers we had they told me we could not do it. Okay again I could deal with that. The very last straw was on Fri. Feb. 23, 2013 , I called to have one of the lines turned off and the person on the other end told me he could do it but that it wouldn't take effect until after the next billing cycle ! I informed him that I would not pay for something that was not and will not be used . He gave me the email address and told me to file a complaint.

Today I called T-mobile to cancel my 2-year service contract. But I was told that I would be charged $400 penalty for early termination and the contract coulnd't end untill July. But the contract copy I got from T-mobile agent states the contract start/end date is 1-8-2011 to 1-8-2013.
Not even mention how we suffered from very bad receptionat our home for the past two years. It was either no signal at all or you have to be very close to the window in order to get a bit signal but the phone call drops very often.
And one more thing I don't understand. Since the contract star date is on the 8th, why the billing cycel date is the 18th. T-mobile only let you cancel it from the 18th which they can charge you 10 more days.

We are very upset about T-mobile. Hope this issue can be solved in a timely matter.

I had been a customer of t-mobile for years & years now, have never had a problem till now. My last 2 years contract ended in November, but before this time I inquired on how to remove 2 lines that I haven't been using & they said I have to pay a termination fee because I have a 2 year contract that ends in November. So I patiently waited for that date, when my contract ends. Also planned to switch my carrier after my contract ends as I wanted an i-phone. Not that I have a problem with t-mobile, until now, I just was interested with an i-phone.

So time my contract ended, went to a t-mobile sales store. The salesman was able to talk me into staying with t-mobile, & so I did. I upgraded my phone, extending another 2 years of my contract. I asked them to remove 2 of my existing lines which I have not been using, though I paid for those 2 lines for 2 years unnecessarily, I did it because I had no choice, it was my mistake. Like I said, I patiently waited for my contract to end, to either change carrier, or extend my contract, but of course making sure I get rid of those 2 lines I have been paying but haven't been using & they told me, why don't I just keep it, it's free anyway.

Even when they said it will be free, I still insisted there would be no use because I already lost those sim cards, so for sure I cannot use them. The store salesman was on the phone talking to someone else & also gave me the phone to talk to her, if I remember it right, & they insisted I keep those line, they will be free anyway, & said who doesn't want something free, after telling them I lost those sim cards already. So anyway, they got their way, said I might find those sim cards one day Believing what they said, I never even check my bills before paying, I just pay unless there is something suspicious, but this time I happened to check my bill, & found out I pay $7.95 for each line every month, which I don't use them , much more I don't have both sim cards, & surely it shows in your record.

It would be unfair for me to pay another 2 years almost $16.00 every month, when I asked those lines be removed when I extended my contract. I already paid for 2 years without even using them, wasting my money, I am not so stupid to pay that extra $ for another 2 years. My account number is # 447-226393 Phone number I am reporting not being used & asked to be removed when I upgraded or extended my contract, but agents ignored me or gave a wrong information are: 205-223-3258 and 205-413-1001 Surely your records prove that these line have not been used, so there is no reason for me to keep them. Like I said for the years I have been with t-mobile, I've been no trouble with my business with you. Hoping this matter will be taken cared of. Thank you for your time & patience.

I have been with T Mobile for a about a year now. However almost every single month I am on the phone with to fix one mistake or the other regarding my bill. I paid my bill every single month. One day my phone was disconnected and when I called them up they said that I owed a balance of $15.00 which I did not know about. they indicated that they text me, they called me and I did not respond. I have 5 lines and when I got my bill the following month they had charged me $105.00 reconnection fee. My bill was close to $400.00.

I called them and ask about why my bill was high then they told me that it it the recconetion fee and they is nothing they can do about it and there is no one in there company wh can wave that regardless of the all the mistakes they have made on my bill for several months.

I have decided to go over all my bills from T mobile to look for all the mistakes they made and I am going to write a letter to the CEO or someone of the equivalent. I also will let them know how they legaly rob people for a payment of 115.00 right or not right they will legaly rob you another $105.00. That is T mobile they make mistakes, don't aknowedge tem and then they legaly rob you.
I am sure it is somewhere in their small legaly rob writting, because no one told me that.

News to me but again they are the ig time corporate. I am looking for another cell phone company or may be I should start my own where I can treat people with dignity.

I 12-28-2012 went inside T-Mobile store too pay my bill of 236.71, My daughter came over and told me about an agreement her in the t mobile lady made that was suspose too be on her phone, that was suspose too have nothing too do with the other t wo lines because i dont need an up grade and didnt ask for one.

i have no insurance on my line. Juanita will explain the conversation that she had with the sales lady when i call in for them to help me with a trouble with my phone the lady said she was goin transfer me see if the loyatly side could help so the lady said she see we been good with tmobile and she was goin creidt the account 200 dollar for all the trouble plus i could do a half up grade.

then she said hold on she went to talk to a supervisor and said i could do full upgrade plus she was going bring the phone bill down to 150 and all this was suppose to be done on my line the other 2 line did not wanna renew so i feel i was told false information bout upgrade and the credit even whn she transfer me to agree to the 24 month contract the operator said only enter the line in which u wan upgrade and i only enter my line so i never agree to do anything to the other line i was only callin in for my line.

I spoke with them at t-mobile about this situation and the Manger there name Danny inform me on what i had too do his reference number is 0623509, i have no ideal about what conversation went on with my daughter in the sales rep, because we dont have no upgrads on no phones and we dont have no new phones so why do i have a new contract with somthing that i dont even no any thing we dont have are want anything too do with this agreement.

So Please Can Some One Give Me Some Answers Please i have been a loyal customers for 9 months,I dont want a new contract and didnt ask for one.

2nd concern. I want out of t-mobiles contract. I have spoken to with countless and useless CRS, Techs, Loyality dept. All have been able to resolve my isues I GET NO SERVICE IN MY HOME. Since purchasing this phone 12-31-2011 I've had THREE REPLACEMENT PHONES.

The only way I can use my phone to drive to a location that provides me with service. I want t-mobile to pay off the $200.00 contract and a additional $200.00 for the phone.The entire situation has created a hardship on me I am a AMERICAN WITH A DISABILITY. I NEED CARRIER THAT PROVIDES SERVICE.

If you looked at my file I have filed over FIFTY PLUS concerns. This is unacceptable. I have been loyal customer for over 10 years. On dec. 27th I was told by a CRS the towers closest to me dont support 4g and no plaans to update. I went a mile up the street tonight to load a app for my HMO. phyicans site. 45 minutes it wasnt loaded. i

n fact factory install app for hot spots came on, 4g came on and I had 4 bars. ONE HOUR LATER. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. why pay for a service that isnt. I want a answer. T-Mobile needs to pay the $400.00.

I walked in to a T mobile Store and talked to a store member about a non Contract service with T Mobile. The person who handled my account is named Dwayne. I told Dwayne I was only interested in a non-contract. I asked him about the phones he had for non contract costumers. I asked if he can offer me a similar flip phone that I current had with Verizon. Dwayne showed a flip phone that was as close to my phone T Mobile had. I was interested in the phone but, I did not like how it was designed. I complained to Dwayne about the amount of money I was paying to Verizon and I was searching for a cheaper monthly rate. Dwayne said he can set me up with a non contract for $59.99, nothing more not thing less.

I asked Dwayne if he can obtain my Verizon cell phone number. Dwayne asked me to call Verizon to obtain my account number. I gave Dwayne my account number. Dwayne asked me for I.D and my Social Security number. Immediately after he checked my credit. D Wayne said he can obtain my cell phone number from Verizon. He said once he obtain my number, my account will be closed and Verizon will send me a bill for ending my contract with them. I agreed. He said my credit was good and I can obtain a phone from the selection for non contract costumers. Dwayne compared the flip Phones to the flat screens phones in the selection. The flat screen phones offered more features than the flip phone, I was thinking about buying .

There was one phone I was going to select. The phone I was going to select was a flat screen phone with a keyboard that slides out from the back of the screen. Dwayne showed me another phone which was not in the selection. This is the phone I have now( Samsung SGH-T749).I had two phones to select form. I had to select from the phone that had the flat screen with the keyboard that slides from the back of it or the Samsung. Dwayne compared and contrast the two phones. I said to Dwayne, I never had a touch screen before! I asked if he can show me the Samsung phone in action. Dwayne turned on the device. He showed me some of the phone features. After I compared the two phones ,I selected the Samsung Phone. I did not get the receipt that day nor the contract. This event took place on 12/2/12.

I learned about my contract when I was in a mall. I just saw a T-Mobile stand and decide to walk up and ask what kind of new phone I can select with a non contract plan. The sales Associate asked me for my account information, after waiting a couple of moments, the Associate said I was not a non-contract costumer but I was in a two year contract! I asked the women if she had the right person. The associate told me my information. I Immediately called T-mobile and verified it over the phone. At that moment I felt played , robbed and betrayed. At that moment the Representative was talking and I did not even hear her talking.

Last Week ,I confronted Dwayne about this issue. I asked Dwayne if he can switch this plan in to a non contract. Dwayne said the contract can only be changed over the phone with a T-Mobile Representative. I then ask Dwayne if he can cancel my contract and waive the cancellation fee? Dwayne said he does not have the authorization to cancel my contract. I asked Dwayne, why would you Issue me a contract phone with a non contract plan? He said he made it very clear to me that by selecting the Samsung phone would put me in a contract plan. I then ask Dwayne ,why would you check my credit if I asked for a non contract plan? Dwayne was lost for words when I asked him that.

I then asked Dwayne why am I paying $72.80 cents when you said I will pay only $59.99 He said the most he can do is issue me a discount on my bill until it ends. By the way, Dwayne also said that the First month bill will be 80$ but after the first bill , I would only pay $59.99. This was my first independent Search for a cell phone service. I made it very clear to Dwayne that I never went threw this process before and I needed help finding a cell phone service. I was with Verizon for 5 years and I was on a second line and I would pay my share. I just want to end my contract. I know not everybody is bad or may try to take advantage of me at T- Mobile, but I just want it to end.

in October I went to a T-mobile kiosk at the Paddock Mall in Ocala Florida. I told the girl I wanted a new free phone which I am entitled to every two years (according to my contract). The girl proceeded to show me the free phone. I said fine I,ll take it. She said that would be $9.99 which turned out to be $14.19. While paying the bills today my husband read something on thge bill that startled him and me. It sail equipment installments Plan IN-STORE Purch. 10/20/11 - Pmt 3 0f 21 - $3.00. I immediately called 611 on my cell and talked with a worker who told me that I have to pay $69.99 for the phone according to my contract. The salesgirl in Ocala never told me the phone was $69.99 and that the 14.99 was for sales tax.

I already submitted my complaint in the T Mobile contract review site and I haven't receive any response, it's been a 4 days ago now. anyway, I have been waiting for my contract to be over for a long time now, my son paid cash on his 4G phone for $500.00 just so my contract won't be renewed because our bill has been going up and up and they change my payment due date without notifying me, so I end up paying late fees. my contract was suppose to have ended last Nov.12 and while I was in the market for new phone service, I called and I was informed that my contract was extended until Dec 2012. I never authorized it or renewed it or consent of extending my contract. I am so unhappy and want this fixed. T- Mobile illegally renewed my contract. also every time I call, their customer service people are rude.

As of september 2011 i have canceled my t mobile contract using contractreview@t-mobile.com. The reasons for this outcome could be summed up in one word, but i think its more appropriate to give some details. Flat out T mobile insulted me several times and ill type how below because i hope others will avoid this company as a provider. I had two lines on my account, one was my cell phone & the other was my internet connection, beware mt4g internet not unlimited. Overall the phone service was ok even with the excessive static in spots however the internet coverage was terribad. As many can verify im a reasonable guy, i wasn't expecting anything from t mobile besides good service for the good payments on my account. Anyway i tried to get options from the customer service rep so i didn't have to cancel, and so here are the highlights...

First it was suggested after reviewing my internet usage, that i pay for a higher plan to add only another week of fast connection (and still have two slow weeks a month) uh, no ty. I still used the email address. Second, i was told that i could buy some kind of home device to slit time with my wireless connection..so for the cost of this home device & extra $20 service fee i would receive the exact same slow service i had before. (lol@urideas) So After i made it clear this doesn't help me, now come the insults. I was told by this agent (robert) the fact that i had a slow connection didnt stop me from using the internet, as in why am i complaining if im still signing in?

Again I say, beware mt4g internet not unlimited! I ask is a joke? uhhh how about because im still required to pay for the service anyway! plus its a big difference between enjoy it & deal with it. Still more insults, i was next told that a connection card isn't meant to be my main source of internet service (no joke) well im not buying both a desktop & laptop, plus pay 2 monthly connection fees! Last before i hung up i was told (appreciate the honesty) that the equipment on tmobile towers are not fully operational. So tmobile i ask if my car wasn't fully operational and i couldn't get to a store to pay my bill, are we even? If you need to use it, then try contractreview@t-mobile.com. Otherwise I suggest you avoid this company people and enjoy life more

I had recently called months ago to get my web removed from my phone. The guy I talked to on the phone twice had said it was removed, and in the last month I was being charged for something I was not using. I now called a third time and the lady I talked to was very nice and helped me out with situation I was trying to deal with months ago. The lady also had mentioned from my phone history that my account history was never updated when asked the first time. Please resolve the situation and make sure that your employees are doing what customers want or you will lose customers in the future.

Consumers beware!!! Absolutely the worst cell phone company, if not the worst overall company I've ever had to deal with. Coverage is god awful, driving by one tree could mean a dropped call. They are always trying to "upgrade" their service for a "better experience" but literally everytime they do it gets worse. Just trying to pay your bill is a huge hassle all in itself, either they are working on the system or keep you on hold forever only to give you a representative that can't speak English. Everybody do yourself a favor and pay a few extra bucks for a hell of a lot better service. Hell I'd even go for cricket wireless.

T-mobile is stealing my money. My account has been "double-dipped" and I am filing a police report. I bought a new phone at T-Mobile on January 16th. I paid the taxes and now T-mobile is double dipping my money. I did not expect this from a company are large as this but it's costing my money. My bank is going after them Big Time!

I was with Tmobile for many years and had good service with them. I had to move out of state and there were no towers there so I called tmobile to discuss this with them. They agreed because I could not get service in the area to cancel my contract with no fees.I received a bill with a 0 balance at that time. After 1 year I came back to Florida and decided to go again with tmobile and was told I could only open a prepaid account. This I did for a short time but never received the bill which should have been only 100.00 at the most. I found through my credit report that it was showing a balance of 1500.00. There is no possible way I could owe this amount and when I call no one can tell me anything.

My account # is 918338740 and last month i made arrangements to pay my bill on Jan 14th and was told to make a 1 dollar payment and i did. on the 14th i paid the remaining balance but the day after the dollar was paid on my account t-mobile turned my service off and they were not suppose to. i spoke with a representative and she assured that i would not have no late charges and i have been charged those fees and i am very upset. my bill should be 165.00 not 184.00. this is a mess up on t-mobile end not mines.

My service with t-mobile myfamilyplan was cancelled on december 20 2014 to buy another phone. My last bill was paid on december 30 2014 in the amount of $92.32. Now i have another billing for $92.46 due on february 1 2015. I am asking for that bill to be adjusted to settle my account with you. I am aware i owe for service from december 14 2014 to december 20 2014 but not after that. We have not used t-mobile since december 20 2014, we left wal*mart t-mobile to buy a galaxy note 4 which wal*mart didn't carry at the time we bought the new phone. My husband and i were very satisfied with your service for the 2 years we used t-mobile.

Went into a tmobile store today, had the worst customer service ever. My plans were to go into the store pay my bill,upgrade phone, change my calling plan. Walk up to the register..speak with Rep presentative name Rebecca. I hello I need to pay my bill. Give Rebecca's my name, address,even provide her with my passcode..she says well I still need your id. I said well I came in 2 weeks ago.spoke with a Rep..gave her the same information. That I gave you..she discussed. My account. With me..Rebecca says i hate to ask this, but was she African American, I said excuse me. Shocked at what I was just asked. I said what does the ethnic group have to do with my bill, I said no it not the black lady..I said it was another lady. Rebecca's began to laugh and and said, was it the blonde. I said let me pay ky bill and get. Out of this store.

I have been paying $63.00 for a phone that has no activity or usage the phone number is 810-814-1285 I have asked several times to take that phone off that particular account because I do not have that phone. My other phone was disconnected several times then re-activated within several hours. Please turn my phone back on the 810-814-1383 back on or put the $37 dollars back on my credit card please.

I got with t-mobile and they told me that I would be able to get my employee discount, now every month I have to call and complain about my bill. I agreed to a new plan for my Samsung 4g and was told that I would be paying a certain amount each month, and it is the same old mess. I would like to have a set bill every month, and not have to call every month to fuss about my bill. I want my employee discount applied and my monthly at 80.00 like they quoted me. PLEASE PLEASE fix this problem ASAP. Thank you

On December 1st I placed an order for 5 phones, including a couple iPhone 6's and iPhone 5's. The order was supposed to be delivered on December 3rd but never made it to my address. It said on the tracking that the box of phones were left on my porch. After I called T-Mobile, they told me that the UPS driver could have left it in the bushes, on my patio in my backyard or somewhere by my front door, and told me to look around. After doing so and not finding anything, I asked them why $2500 worth of items being shipped to my home didn't require a signature and they responded by telling me that UPS doesn't require that. After filing a missing phone report, they put another order through for me and guaranteed me the phones would be at my home by December 5th, in time for Christmas. On December 5th, I waited for the delivery of the phones and nothing arrived. I waited the weekend and finally Monday December 8th I called T-Mobile Customer Support and they told me that phones were on back order and would arrive before Christmas. I waited another week and they still kept telling me it would arrive before Christmas. Finally on December 23rd I received a call from the escalation department at T-Mobile and was told that my phones would arrive on January 2nd. At this point I couldn't do anything because Christmas was 2 days away and I had lost all the other promotions that At&t and Verizon were offering. So I waited till January 2nd, and again I got another email saying the phones were on backorder and they had no idea when they would arrive. Todays date is January 17th, 2015 and I still don't have my phones. I have contacted T-Mobile at least 15 times and every time get the same generic response from customer service, "We don't know when your devices will be shipped to us from Apple and we don't know when you'll receive them." Now I should have cancelled my order from T-Mobile a long time ago, but it's the principle of it. They lied to me 3 times and now I am going to wait to see how long it takes them to finally deliver my order and tell everyone I know about this story and why they should avoid a company like T-Mobile.

I was in Germantown (39.180865, -77.255053), in a building, with 4 (full strength) or 3 bars signal and Edge ("E") connection. There was no problem with texts but for most of the day there was zero response in terms of cell data. It was very peculiar because it worked early in the morning, and then again late in the afternoon. I don't expect high data rates on Edge but I do expect to get something!

I have been paying for a line that should have be taking off like 3 month ago or long and i am being bill for it month after month please fix the problem thank you

My experience does not deserve any stars. I've been going through this for the past 6 months. I've put out so much money with T-Mobile to have had such bad experiences. I also sent two letters to corporate office two months ago with no response. I paid full price for samsung S4. Less than 2 months in phone case dropped it, screen cracked. With insurance I had to pay extra $175 for a refurbished phone. Less than two weeks, that phone screen started turning black.

Customer service rep wanted me to troubleshoot with him over phone. I told him it looked like in was spilled inside and didn't want to factory reset, because I didn't want to lose my data. He said it was only was to have new phone sent to me. It didn't help & I do I lost all my data. Next was sent a wrong phone, had to send that one back. Then had to send this phone back ,but was not sent return parcel. Spoke to customer service said they would send it to me, they didn't, but now sent a bill for $572. I've had to go back & forth mailing these phones back. Now I had to go in my pockets to pay for parcel to send this phone back. I am seeking some compensation for this shoddy treatment , with all the money I have put out to T-Mobile. I ve been a T-Mobile customer for years.

On 04/05/2014 at about 1700, I went to your Tmobile store at Nostrand and Flatbush Aves junction, Brooklyn, New York. I had a lengthy visit with a representative Al Rodriquez. When I went into the store, my phone had been working properly. After leaving the store my phone store began to get dark and over a period of time I had not been able to make or received calls. M Rodriguez handled my phone away from my presence. the shows an a force impression that had not been there prior to going into the store.
I visited the store with the intent of switching from Sprint to Tmobile and wanted some time to make my decision. Now, I am unable to use my current service and provider and at this point just DO NOT TRUST getting service with Tmobile. This a total violation to my rights as a consumer and will make a report to consumer affairs and BBB, and furthermore to Attorney General Office in my area. I strongly believe that this is an act by Tmobile representative to force consumers in business with Tmobile and expect Mr. Rodriguez to denial this doing.

Because to this damage done to my phone, I had to stall my employment search and business contact due to lost of my contacts and data relative to such. It is painfully ridiculous that consumers have to deal with such dishonest act and suffer loss because of irresponsible business as Tmobile.

I am asking a prompt reply and solution into this matter.

TMobile messed up my account from day one. First, they shipped the phones to the wrong address. Then they shipped 6 phones instead of the 3 I ordered. Then they shipped the wrong phones. I was charged $900 on my credit card bill for a phone I never ordered. It took a month and a half for them to straighten this out.

Almost immediately we had issues with the phones. Dropped calls, static and sending text messages more than 4 times to send. We had no service if we ventured too far from the home. I remember the rep telling me that coverage in our area was 100% and there were at least 4 towers. TMobile lied so much we don’t know who to believe. We would call and complain about the service and a supervisor would tell us that they are aware of the service problem and a tech has been sent out. We would call days later and another supervisor would tell us that Tmobile doesn’t have any towers in our area and there’s not much we can do. Fed up I cancelled the service when they refused to credit me for a week when I didn’t have any service at all.

I was told because of the issues I had all I needed to do was return the phones and they would credit my account. I wouldn’t owe anything. The account balance would be forgiven. I shipped the phones UPS, got a tracking number and followed up a week later. When I spoke with the rep I was told it would take at least 30 days to process the phones. After they processed the equipment they would contact me to let me know what my balance would be. TMobile never called. They never sent me a letter. They never emailed me. But, 3 weeks later I received a letter from a collection agency stating that I owe money to TMobile.

I called TMobile to find out why they never contacted me and no one I spoke with could answer my question. I asked them to at least retrieve my account from collections since it was their fault it went to collections in the first place. I have called and emailed TMobile no less than 10 times in the past two weeks. And as it happened when I had my account I am told a different story every time I speak to or write to a rep–they will retrieve my account, they can’t retrieve my account, they have the equipment and will reprocess, they can’t find my equipment, we will forgive your balance, we cannot forgive the balance.

I’m tired of TMobile and their lies. I cancelled my service in December 2013. It is now April. I want to rid TMobile of my life once and for all.

I purchased a phone over craigslist and confirmed twice with tmobile reps if the IMEI was clean. They stated yes and activated my device. Today two months later they put a block on the phone not telling me why.

Now they want me to buy another phone for $709. I refused because I had bought the phone from craigslist for 500 only based on tmobile’s reps approval.

Your Customer service sucks and gladly told me to switch over to verizon and even gave me the account number to ort phone numbers seemlessly. Unacceptable.

Please call me at 510-755-0988 which is also my account number. but my phone doesnt work. I am pissed off.

Since the day I started with T-Mobile has been nothing but lies and broken promises. My bill is higher than the CONTRACT I signed. They didn’t pay off my previous phone bill as per our contract. They have over-charged me and now they District Manager I was told to go to Vivki Morse, won’t return my calls.

Hello

My name is Kimberly Dodd I have a been a t-mobile customer for the past ten year and very happy with the service up until the past two months ago I had up to 5 lines on my account the service Jan 2014 whenever you make a call you have to can about 8 or 9 times to get the call to go thru and when people call you it ring and then go silent like a drop call this has gone on for two months making using the phone difficult and i have continue to pay my bill with no problem well i had to paxs one number out today because he uses his phone for business and yesterday had no service at all everytime you call the line you got a busy signal well my question is i need to get out of this contract without an early termination fee because im paying for full service and not getting even half the service i have called serveral times and told a number of different thing as far as why my phones wasnt working but the lastest was the towers in my area wasnt working i have a line that will be out of contract Nov 2014 and one that will be out May 2015 I feel i should not be charged a fee because it is not my fault

I used the T-Mobile phone for two years , wasn’t able to send and receive picture message. Every trouble shooting call no less than 20 Minutes and problem not solved by their experts in tech support. You judge you pay for a service you didn’t receive what you do? Last week I found the problem by myself, the t-mobile Phone was the problem and i call them ask for credit or a replacement phone. Their offer was to reduce my bill $ 5 every month i refuse their excellent customer service generous offer. At first there is breach of contract. In 40 Days my contract Expires i am taking them to the court i think this is the only way to get paid for the time ( Hours ) i spend with them troubleshooting.

I have my prepaid phone number since 2009. My plan is Pay As You Go plan, with around $24 worth of minutes still on it and it’s not expired until April 21, 2014. On Friday March 21, 2014 I still can used my phone. But on Sunday March 23, 2014 I can’t made a call anymore. My cell stated unregistered. My friend told me someone pick up the call when she tried to call my cell, but it’s not me. It freaked me out. How come someone pick up my cell while my cell and the sim card still with me.

After I called the Customer Service, I got an explaination if my number is being used in post paid account by someone that I don’t even know who is it. So in the other word, TMobile stole my existing number n give it to another customer without my authorization. Monday, March 24 I called the customer service from 8.15 am to 1 pm, so for almost 5 hours on the phone and after being bounced from 1 department to another department, I just to got a temporary prepaid number with no balance on it and a promise my old number will be return back to me within 24 hours. I just need to wait for a notification message that will tell if my old number is back. But of course, as we all know, it’s not gonna happen like that easy. So Tuesday, March 25 I called again in the morning for at least another 2.5 hours, being bounced again, to only got another promise that my number will be back to me within 2 hours.

After I waited for 6 hours, I checked, I still got temporary number. I made another call, get another promise said within 24 hours for sure will get the number back. But it really pissed me already. I don’t know why TMobile give me a hard time. Please respond ASAP. It’s not even my fault, it’s a mistake from TMobile. After so many hours that I already wasted to talk to customer service that not helped at all, I just want my old number and my minutes that left that time ($24) being return back to me.

I’ve had this company’s service now almost a year, and have been being charged every time i send or receive a picture even though it’s supposed to be included in my plan. This is false advertisement, and the disrespectful customer service reps are ridiculous! Im tired of dealing with this company and the lack of respect they offer.

Worst experience ever with T-Mobile. My sister passed away on 11/27/13. We have sent all the documents and requirements to have her number cancelled and a second phone number that is on my sister’s name changed to my mother’s name. Again, today is 3/17/14 and after talking to five different operators no one can find anything. Very frustrating and disrespectful at the same time to repeat over and over again that my sister passed away, and that the documents have been sent in three different ways. In the mean time we been paying for the unused service all this time. My mother’s phone number is attached to that same account reason why we needed to have that number put on her name. This is a request that should be taken more seriously due to the uncomfortable nature of the matter. I am on the phone 1 hour now, getting transferred from one operator to another.

I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have received that when my contract ends I will be leaving t mobile I was on the phone for so long trying to sort out charges I have .for failed delivery. Now I was in for every single delivery and each time my phone didn’t turn up I called t mobile I waited in for every single time in the end I had to get my phone delivered to my work. I had terrible service that I also cancelled clone phone. In the end I had to get my phone delivered to my place of work which wasn’t really suitable. I would like these. Charges removed I believe one has been removed I need the others removed as I am absolutely shocked I can be charged this after the terrible service I received when my phone was damaged. I would like to take this further as I will not pay any of these charges.

I had started with Tmobile in Fl about two weeks ago. Ever since day 1 we have been having dropped calls, no signal, no internet connections etc. I use my phone every day for work! I was paying for a brand new 4 G I phone 5 and for my husband as well. They kept telling us at the store level it’s because of the porting of the numbers. I called customer service and they let me know there were no 4 G towers in the areas where I live and work. Customer service has been very helpful to us, the store not at all.

We would call to try and find out what day we were on to the store and we would get hung up on, or say we can’t give that information out over the phone. Then when calling 611 as prompted to do by the store, the customer service let us know we were on day 13 and could return the phones at anytime tomorrow. Upon walking into the store they stated we were at day 15 and outside our contract. I had the reluctant sales person call 611 and they got the same answer I did, Day 14, since they gave us wrong information the store manager (who is never working after 5 ) finally after much grievance returned our two Iphone and a Tmobile Hot spot.

This is a no brainer, why pay for 4 G phones and service if no 4 G towers, do you research! They made me pay the day I gave them 2 4 G Iphone 4 cells phones I didn’t get back and also I didn’t get back my hotspot. They kept this and made me pay a 50.00 restocking fee per item which I completely intend to get back! I want consumers out there to do you research. Customer servic Tmobikle was great! Stores were disrespecrtful, hung up the phone on customers and wouldn’t give out any inofrmation to help any of their customers out, Never again! I have never been treated this way in my life its a lower class company who has to do this and fool people to keep sales!

My wife has had no signal on her mobile since the 7th march, rung t mobile on 8th march was told theres a fault with sim card, after speaking to family and friends found out that most of the village that were on t mobile couldn’t get no signal. another friend rung t mobile finally admitted a fault and engineers were trying their best. been on to t mobile today to give my mother in laws number as she hasn’t got signal either and being monthly paid customers are not going to pay for a service we haven’t got. my biggest problem is my wife is ill and therefore needs her phone.

I haven’t been able to leave her this last seven days as she cannot contact me, I have asked t mobile to GIVE her a new phone on their 4g network but they never replied. my wife e mailed t mobile but they didn’t reply, whoever you speak to give you different reasons for the network, they blaming sim cards, old mobiles etc anything rather than admit the problem is with them, they are quick enough taking the money and letting people take out contracts which as far as im concerned are false contracts and I could see earlier people are going further about this situation.

I bought a fone in the middle of may and was told it should only take 8-12 wks I checked the web page and it still says received ad waitig for further processing. it been like this siince may and it is now going on oct. I called
several times and keep on giviing the runaround it isnow going on 6 months and still no rebate.

I’ve been a t-mobile customer since 2003. I bought a NOKIA 710 windows phone in 2012 for top dollar — no discount for me and no indication it was being phased out. Now apparently they discontinued it 4 months later and the accessories are no longer available. My phone started heating up to the point of damaging the case. After calling t-mobile they advised me to go to a store to purchase a battery. I went to one of their retail stores that very day and was told that they didnt stock the battery and to go on Amazon to order one!!! I also was told that if during by wait for the battery to be delivered my phone got damaged to the point it wouldn’t work, not to worry because my insurance would cover a replacement! Great customer service– NOT!!!! Thus will be my last year with t- mobile.

Hi, my complain about pay, you take out £433.24 on 3april 2013 it’s your foult to forgot cancell my cancelation then I have overdraft my bank charge me one pound a day so I have £17 pound has been charge, I already phone 5 April and talk about this they said we will credited after 14days then I phone again on 26april then they said we will credit after 21 days, so I need my overdraft charge as well £17 if you has not credit my money with overdraft charge till Tuesday then I will take legal action agains you, it’s your fault you did mistake and I m struggling I have very bad experience with t mobile I m so disappoint with your service

I purchased a new cell phone in march 2012, for $240 and it carried a year manufacturer warranty. In july 2012 the phone stopped working, took it back to the the store and it was replaced, (never did they tell me this was a refurbished phone) The phone worked ok till April 2013, then this phone stopped, I called customer service and was told by the rep that the phone was under warranty until 2013, but I had to go to a metro pcs corporate store. I told her fine, and asked her to put a note on my sons account so that there would be no problem, well he went to the metro corporate store and was told there is no warranty on this phone even though the rep I talked to on the phone told me it was under warranty even though they gave me a refurbished phone in july 2012. My complaint is I brought a new phone for $240 and now am stuck with a refurbished phone with no warranty. I manager DJ from trenton location called and said ok we will replaced the phone with another refurbished phone for $30. I asked him I feel that is an insult, NOW I would have almost $300 tied up in a used phone. Dj said he was going to pass my compalint onto someone else but didnt know if they coudl do anything. I dont think it is right that Metro takes you money for a new phone and then when there is a problem with the phone they give us a used phone to replace it. so they are in aa win win situation, they collect from the wearranty co for the phone and pocked my 240 and then they want another $30 to replaced a used phone which they gave me that for my new phone, seems like this is what they call a switch and bait. Now I am going to wait to see if someone gets back to me to resolve my problem I am sure there are a lot more people out there that have been scammed by Metro, seems to me there should be some kind of class action suit against them for this type of fraud.

Getting through to anyone in the customer service is horrendous. You wait an awful long time to speak to representative and when you do you reconnected to staff who have no clues about Tmobile product. Once it’s 10pm they deliberately disconnect you despite the time spent waiting to speak to someone. I have spent hours today to get a resolution to my iPad to no avail. My iPad only works within my wifi zone in my house but once out of my house all l get is no network connection. My children have iPad but their service providers Vodaphone and orange provide them excellent service. Please give me assistance in this regard.

Early this april i was contacted by tmobile customer service about what they termed reward offer for having been with them long. Was offered iphone 4 white free,100mins,1GB,unltd tmobile calls to tmobile & 500 text for £21 including tax.Unfortunately missed my package due to my working schedule,i reached tmobile to ask UKmail return my pckage to them so i could be able to collect it from any near by sore which they did.Reaching tmobile store stratford centre i aws asked to pay £29 for the handset because the deal was not from them,i didnt like this and i explained to their staff Joanna.It was only 4days past and i was told in store i still could cancel my contract if i am not happy because there was an ongoing deal that was much far better i decided to ask the team cancel my contract so i could go in for another contract which was done but cancelling still in process.I continued to call & remind customer care why my line was still on contract yet i had cancelled it ,they later got it back on pay as yo go, now with surprise tmobile cut off my two lines insisting i owe them £29 for the cancelled contract despite all the effort done explaining myselt to its customer care team and promising they had up dated my account i will not have to pay because i didnt use no minutes nor GB and cancelling was in time! Iam soo stressed and feel ignored now that they have gone to cut off my lines.

We have been with T-Mobile for 2 years now. Our monthly bill is about $140 a month. This past month we missed a payment and immediately our phones were shut off. When we called to make the payment we were told we owed over $800 and had to pay a minimum of $500 to get our phones turned back on. HOW does someone owe over $800 when they only missed one payment of $140? That does not make any sense. I told my cousin about it and she said they did the same exact thing to her, she is happily with Verizon now. I did some research and apparently there are a lot of people who have had this problem. We will be leaving T-Mobile as soon as possible, they are nothing but greedy a**holes! I will advise anyone who is thinking about getting a plan with this greedy company not to.

I have been waiting two and half months for my refund. I have made 4 visit to where I bought it 13 miles away.. I have made 7 or 8 phone calls. They make promises, keep me on hold for ever, give me one person to another to talke to, but nothing ever happns. I am reporting to this to the Mall in Yuba City. I am filing a complaint the Best Bussiness office and checking with TV station that follow through on complaints. I have never worked with any place that cheats the customes like this.

I visited this T-MOBILE store at 2900 Peachtree Road on Tuesday 4/9/2013. What happened on my end i lost my T-249 charger. I phoned T-MOBILE to find out if i could get another charger and have it added to my account or be billed. The representative told me to go to any store location and they would take care of it! I phoned the store and informed “Ryan” i needed an charger for my phone and she said the cost was $29.99. I went to the store to see if they had the charger T-249. I asked “Ryan” a Black girl did they have any T-249 charges and she said before looking or checking “No” and the young lady working with her said they did and it was red! So, i said ok and informed them about the arrangement T-MOBILE had made with me! and “Ryan” said they didn’t or had no way to put the charger on my account! I called T-MOBILE they spoke to Ryan (a black girl) and came to a conclusion that i would need to purchase it myself and T-MOBILE would credit it to my account, which i thought was alright but then i thought about and thinking i could probably get another cheaper at Radio Shack or Walmart.
Ryan at this point was unconcerned about my situation and showed no remorse as if i wasn’t suppose to be in the store with this issue anyway! She talked to her co worker the whole time i was in the store and acted as if she didn’t care what happened. T-MOBILE said they would make the agreement with me since i have been a

valuable customer for eight years (2005). Ryan had no suggestions for me and i left the store very upset! When i got home i called T-MOBILE and asked for management! I asked who she was and she said the manager “Keisha” and she said she had stepped out the store when i was there! So, i was in disbelief and thinking it was “Ryan” and/or somebody pretending to be the manager, so i told Keisha i didn’t need anything and looked for other ways to complain! So, here i am! I was so upset i forgot my sunglasses! and they were talking and ignoring the fact that i left them! Little did “Ryan” know! I ran into another customer who said they will be making a complaint as well about “Ryan”. At least that’s what her name tag said! and she was black ans petite with long weaved hair. I ended up ordering a charger from amazon for $4.00. Also, my contrat is up in August! and from my understanding was suppose to be in March! but was extended due to my lost phone and having to get a replacement. I am very disappointed that T- MOBILE hire people who don’t care about whether their customers are happy or not!

If I complain aboput T-mobile does this e-mail get the them to deal with as Im about to get an ombudsman involved and need to know that they have recieved this complaint thankyou.

I have tried unsuccessfully for weeks to contact you regarding my phone bill last month which was £235 and a few pence. Very expensive seeings that it is normally £21.99 and I know for certain the useage was no different that month to previous months. I have written to you asking about this and eventually got to speak to a customer services man who’s manners and customer skills can only be described as appalling. I have no phone currently as I refuse to pay for a bill I know is wrong. I have had no advice or guidance and have only been told to pay it. I question anyone who would pay a bill over £200 more than they know it should be. I would like assurance you will look into this matter and contact me through the email address provided above.

Four weeks ago I wrote to you as I had a large payment coming out of my bank account. You called me to advise you had investigated and it was a scam and the fraud department was investigating. I have heard nothing since then and want the money refunding to me as a matter of urgency. The number I have supposedly called I cannot conect to from my phone yet I have been charged for 2 calls totalling in excess of 3 hours to this number. My number is 07535701123 and I have had a contract with you for a long time but will be changing if this is not resolved immendiate. I want all costs for calls to this number refunding together with the cost of paper bills which I had to order to find out why the bill was so high. I also need compensation for time and associated costs due to the length of time this is taking to resolve.

After 4 years of sprint service and the same phone I decided to get a new phone htc 8x from tmobile. I went to your store #9789. I purchased the phone and was very happy with the sales people. I bought a otter box defender for maximum protection of my new phone. A week later i noticed color stripes on the phone. I took it back that day and I found out the hard way that even though i had it for a week i had to pay to get it fixed.

I explained it to them that i didnt drop it or apply physical damage. I realized at that moment ive been wronged and it is a scam what you guys are doing. There is no customer protection here. I will never ever use your service and i will make sure everyone I know on facebook, twitter, etc to not buy phones from you guys. I now owned a 400 dollar door stop. Thank you for this experience.

To whom it may concern- I browsed for a new cell phone today at T-Mobile in Eagan MN approximately 4:30pm today and found two I liked. They checked my account and explained that due to my credit I had to pay a higher amount for the phone to buy it. They suggested I call customer support for further assistance since I just checked my credit and am in good standing.

Upon calling T-Mobile a total of 4times in 4hours thanks to them disconnecting me, while on hold I was told by 3 different representatives that T-mobile bases my credit on when I signed up with the company 9years ago. Also, that no one can do anything about this or are able to work with this situation. In other words, my best bet is to cancel services and go to Verizon who will look at my current credit rating and treat me appropriately.

I didn’t ask for a lower price on a phone but that with my loyalty, payment history and current credit rate, that I be treated right, however T-Mobile reps appreciate my loyalty will not show any respect towards me or my long service with the company.

Since, I have been with T-Mobile for 9 years I am willing to continue service if they are willing to make this right. In short, I ask that T-mobile update my credit standing with them, provide a cell phone of my choosing or release me from both lines of service without charge so I can do business with a company who will respect me.

Hi i am contacting because i have constantly been in contact with t-mobile over varies problems the 1st is that i telephone to get the t-mobile app off my computor so that i could access my internet and it is impossible to get rid of with out having to telephone in the number is a number and i have to wait for so long it is running up my bill i am a 62 year old lady on a small state pension my last bill was 5800 plus which is much to much for me as i only keep a landline for emergencies only. 2nd I am with Sky for all my broadband needs telephone and internet.

At Christmas i had a problem with Sky on my line which Sky was putting right over the Christmas hol;iday and so icould accesses my internet i bought a t-mobile dongle and bought a sim and put money in the t-mobile pay as you go account so i could use the internet while they were repairing the problem Sky that is. 2rd t-mobile kept sending messages to the dongle sim card that could not be retrieved even though i had emailed and told them that on several occassions they still didn`t read the emails properly otherwise they would have know i couldn`t retrieve the messages.3rd i telephoned up again and again trying to get these problems sorted out but to no avail.On one occassion a young lady signed me up for a contract off which i did not agree to and since then i keep getting bills and warnings of late fees i have told i don`t know how many people at t-mobile that this has been done without my agreement and still nobody has listened.

When that young lady had done that i had 37 pounds on the t-mobile pay as you go account and suddenly that disappeared and asked me for more money of 15 pounds for a month I feel as i have been cheated out of some of that money and noone listened to about what has been going on .I had one women i believe out in India which i couldn`t understand what she was saying and she also didn`t understand what i was saying. I am at this moment still using my dongle. I do hope you can get to the bottom of all that has gone on and can send me a letter telling that the contract that was set up without my consent has been closed for good.And that money is not owed to t-mobile on that contract.

Also i would like you to look into the money that i have paid and at least make a goodwill gesture of some extra time on my dongle to use for the internet for all the trouble i have suffered with no end of emails and telephone calls trying to get this all sorted out and for that young woman signing me up for a contract that was neither needed or wanted. If this doesn`t sort it self out now i will be next contacting the trading standards people and put in a complaint i have now done more than i should have to get this straight and i will go to them if nessercary.

Good Day,I signed a 2 year contract with T-mobile in January 2011. On January 13th I called customer service to inform them that my contract was over; I was told that my contract was extended to 2014 with no reason as to why or who extended my contract.

I was told that in order to end the contract that I would have to e-mail to contract dispute which I did not several occasions, I was also informed that I would hear back from them within 10 working days..a month and a half later still have not heard anything.

I then faxed twice to contract dispute and no reply. I called customer service over 25 times to try to get a answer as to why my contract was extended and again no help. I went into a t-mobile store and spoke to the manager and was put on the phone with customer service and was told I would hear back from them in 3-4 weeks.

I asked for a name or someone I can speak with at the corporate level and was told by the manager, they have no names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses of anyone in the corporate level. I finally called customer service again informed then that my contract was up and I would no longer care to have t-mobile as my provider.

I am very disappointed in the no service I have received from this company, I have been so stressed out due to the service that I have received. I work in the Hotel industry and we would never treat a customer as I was treated by t-mobile. I have never had a issue with any other provider as I did with t-mobile.

In october 16 – 24, 2012 varrious unauthorize electronic debits where withdraen from my bank account. When the bank statement arrived i complaint to the bank. The bank reverse the charges. Now in feb 10,2010 the bank notofty me by letter that one of the electronic
debit we charge to my account. If i still wish to dispute this i must detail with T-Mobil. I called T-Mobil the bank gave me. I gave T-mobil the Transation number and all bank information and ask why they debit my account and i dont have service with T mobil. I cant believe T-mobil dont know who account they credit with my bank account. I dont believe T -mobil condons ID Thief? You may call 310-202-8956 (9 – 4pm) PST M -F . If T mobil corp Really dosnt condon this type of profit making would be rsolve this matter.

The sales representative mislead me to sigh a 2 years contract when I ask for a prepaid card since i am an exchange student overseas for a year here. He was saying that I don’t need to pay any penalty when I cut my phone number since its a prepaid card. However, T-mobile kept sending me the email saying that I need to pay 200 penalty if I want to cut the number.

Or I can send them my permanent resident ID and address and my passport . I sent them the documents as they required but they said its not acceptable since there are Chinese and English on it. They accept only English document. I don’t understand what’s the point when my documents have Chinese as well, they can just read the English. Nobody was trying to help but sending me the same email ask me to pay 200 dollars for early termination

I have been a customer of t-moblie almost since the beginning. I have given t-mobile a lot of business through telling my friends and family abot the service. However, since december, t-mobile has been charging me 168.00 a month for services. I was told by the young guy that he could lower my payments and still give me the unlimited services such as web, text etc. I am truly dissatisfied with t-mobile because nothing was said concerning an early termination fee. I am told that I owe three hundred dollars. This is not fair. I don’t think I owe anything Please help me resolve this matter.

I’ve had TMobile for a long time, but when I moved to Dayton, Ohio, service changed. I have called to speak with tech support numerous times about lack of coverage in my area, and have tried all they have suggested. In early December 2012, I spoke to tech support again, & they referred me to accounting to see if an upgraded phone would help. After researching my situation, the person I spoke to said that because service towers are mainly near the highway systems of Dayton, service inside Dayton & surrounding cities would NOT improve with an upgraded phone.

She suggested that I contact you to see if I could get an early termination waver. As a nurse I need more reliable service, & tho I’ve contacted takeaction.com, I’ve received no assurance that more towers are set to be added in my area in the near or distant future. I would appreciate an early termination fee waver from TMobile. Please call my cell to discuss this matter as soon as you receive this notice.

This is regarding account # 804551646. I had a 2 year agreement which ends in March 2013. I was reviewing my account and saw that it states that my account ends in September 2013. My account was open in March 2011 so a two year agreement is the end of March 2013.

I went into the store and they had offered to change my plan from 750 mins to unlimited mins and never informed me of the extention plan. I never knew about my agreement extending 6 more months. I know that t-mobile has 2 year agreements and maybe 1 years agreements, but not 6 months agreements. Please help me with resolving this issue.

I spoke with 4 different T-Mobile employees at different times and received different information each time. I spoke with Teraneka the week of 01/07/13 about adding internet to my four lines. She stated to me that if I did it this week I would have no bill due the month of February and that the new monthly rate would be $209.98. I told her I needed to speak to the individuals on the plan and she asked me for my number and if she could call me back the next day. I replied yes but never recieved a follow up phone call from her.

Then on Friday (01/18/13) I spoke with Isaiah because my son lost his phone and Isaiah deactivated the phone line so know one could use it. Then Isaiah and I started talking about adding internet, so I told him I spoke with Teraneka and she quoted me $209.98. He said he didn’t know why because by looking at his computer the monthly bill would be $157.23. I asked him if he had a phone number or an extension so I could call him back because I was driving. He said no but that I could call 611 and any T-Mobile representative could help me. I talked with Ebony on 01/21/13 about adding internet and prices because I had recieved several different quotes.

Ebony said that the other quotes I had recieved were incorrect and then went on to quote me 154.32 after taxes. Then I asked if she was sure that was after taxes to which she replied, “I always add my taxes in to give the customers exactly what their monthly bill would be.” She also said that if we switched over today, March would be free and if we wanted to wait on purchasing phones we could take advantage of the upgrade in March.

I went on to ask her because my son needed a phone since he had lost his she said she would put in for a free SIM card and that I could go in to any T-Mobile store and get a SIM card for the phone that was lost. Then I asked if my old SIM card would be compatible with any T-Mobile phone and she said yes. So we went to store #9381 to get the SIM card and began to brose the selection of phones. I was under the immpression that when you sign a new two year agreement with T-Mobile you are elligable for an upgrade and discount on a new phone.

That is when the sales representative proceded to inform me that I was not and had to purchase my phone in a T-Mobile phone which was not discussed with me over the phone. She informed me that I was on the value plan, not the classic plan, which I had never heard of because the plan I was on was never discussed with me. I became upset and frustrated with all of the false information after signing a two year contract with four phone lines.

I asked her if there was a manager or a number for a manager that I could call to speak with about this matter and she very rudely said call 611. We left the store and as we were getting in the car my son informed me that she was rolling her eyes at me. I called 611 and spoke with somebody named Tammy. She was very nice, after listening to what happened she transfered my call to a man named Joseph. Joseph again listened to my story, apologized and gave me this website to write the complaint. He also told me to go back to the T-Mobile store and that I could pay the down payment of $25 for each phone and he would take care of the rest. My sister and I went to store #9385.

We were looking at phones and asked the sales asscociate Bob why the same phones at store #9381 were $0 and the phones here were $29.99. I asked him if he could call the other store and see what the difference was and he very rudely said,”No, I will not call the store for you.” I was furious from the rude service I had received from your employees. I was heading out of the door when Danielle, another of your employees, came to us and helped us. She had excellent customer service skills and was very helpful. She told my sister and I that T-Mobile was trying to do away with the classic plan and that is why nobody mentioned it.

Like so many others here I called and was told I can change my contract to value plan. When I asked if I would be able to get new phones at a discounted rate, I was assured that I would be able to, when I went on line to order the phones I was being offered phones at 650 with the option to pay 200 down and 20 a month for 20 months! I called right back and told them about being misled about the phones and that I wanted to cancel my renewal(I only had 2 months left on my contract) I was told oh well your contract is renewed and there is nothing you can do about it.

I wouild like to say that , when I purchase my phones with T-Mobile the manger gave me price that would be our monthly payment , I ask him several times would it be this every month , he said yes , but time when on it came up to be about 38.00 dollars more. also before I purchase the phones my wife stop in and look at phones, he took all her info . but when it got down to cost she told him that she had to talk to me , the next two days I went to store to look , I purchase the phones but also he went and did a contract on her with out her consense . cause she got bill month later , all this is being going on for year to get this straight out this man is not at store , anymore . the people in service just don’t understand this , I finally got a person on 1-15-13 , to help me , and tell me to email service contract . the store were I purchase the phones all they doing is asking to send then boxes of contracts until they find my, this is not right . I want service and I want my contract to be voided . this is been to long and we paying to much , cause we just can’t drop it , it go toward my credit .

I would like you to review my contract, because in december 2012 I had talked to a rep that helped me with my bill because it was too much. Since i had this problem she suggested a plan that made everything unlimited so that all 4 phones on my bill would not go over minutes. She also added that i would get january free, I asked the rep to speak to my wife before deciding on the dealand she told her the same thing. My wife asked since our contract was going to be over in march if it would effect it because we planned on changing our phones and she said it wouldnt so we agreed on the contract. When i had called back another time because I was still having issues with my bill being too big the rep told me that two more years had been added on because of the contract I recently did so it would be over til 2014. It is not right that the rep lied so that I can change my contract, I would like to get full credit to get new phones. she could have told me the truth so at that time I couldve changed the phones.

My name is Shannon Beard ACCOUNT NUMBER: 587738796 Phone number (803)221-6010. Email address: sgbeard@peoplepc.com
I finally decided to add the internet to several of my phones and per the employee there would not be any extra charges for going over the coverage. It would just slow down because it was the unlimited package. I then replied during our phone conversation to make sure that I underestood that when the max limit was reached it would just slow down but no extra charges for over usage.. He guaranteed me that was correct. When receiving my next bill it was over $1800.00 because he did not set the plan up correctly as discussed during our phone conversation. I called when I received the bill and spoke with Emma and was told I would have to change from the Suncom plan to T-mobile to keep from paying the amount due. I explained to her that I was already having trouble with two of my phone lines not being paid from other people and that their contract was ending 12/25/12 and was there anything I could do to keep them from changing to the new plan. She told me that she would only be able to do one line which was suppose to be (803)221-2649. All my lines where change now having a 2 yr contract on each. I feel that if the original person would have done their job correctly setting up the internet I would not be in this situation. I have been a customer for 8-9 years and I feel that I have been taken advantage of and should not have had to change my plan because of someone not doing their job correctly and as I was told how it worked. If there is anyway please review the information or phone call on the date I added internet and when I spoke to Emma and had to change plans.. I do not agree with the contract this should have all been handled differently. This should never be at the expense of a customer it should be followed through with the employee that made or makes the errors. This has gotten me to where I do not trust anything when it comes to my phone coverage plans . Please look into this and see what can be done. Thank You in advance for your help. Shannon Beard

I have an identification card and I began a service with T-Mobile in 2008. Up until this year, everything has exceeded my standards. I have three lines on my account and I would like to cancel one line. T-Mobile is asking me a payment in order to cancel my line. Number One: I am using a prepaid line and the company put me in a contract. I have an I.D. but I do not have a social security number. Why did they put me in a contract, especially when I never signed any paper work accepting or acknowledging that I was or would be in a contract with them? I still am currently using three lines on my account, but I do need to cancel one line. Can you please offer me help, if not, I would like to terminate my service completely with T-Mobile. If I have ever signed any paperwork accepting a contract between myself and T-Mobile, please send me copies of those. I need a reply as soon as possible, within seven days preferably.
Krunal Patel

Have feedback for T-Mobile?