AT&T Customer Service

Contact AT&T Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 331-0500

One of the largest telecommunications company in the world, AT&T brands now include Wireless, U-verse, home security, DirecTV, and home phone. Upset at AT&T? Call the complaint line and tell them now! The company does have an official contact page, but social media is probably the best way to get a response to your problem.

Tweet AT&T customer service on Twitter at @attcares or post a complaint to their Facebook page. If you would like to send a complaint to AT&T corporate headquarters, their mailing address is 208 South Akard Street, Dallas TX, 75202. There is an image of the corporate office location here.

Contact the CEO with your problem! Write a letter to the corporate office. The most popular method of contacting AT&T with a complaint is by calling them, that phone number is 800-331-0500. They follow normal business hours of operation, so call between Monday and Friday, 8am-6pm EST. You can also email the support department 24/7 at attcustomercare@att.com.

AT&T Contact Information

A-

9am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top AT&T Complaints

i have been working with escalations since mid December after 6 months of trying to get my account properly adjusted when a third party AT&T representative not only lied to me later ignored my message that i was not interested in the service.resulting in over charging and now being told one phone is not even returnable but i am still awaiting a response and credit of phones that were supposed to be free yet i have been paying for them since JULY    in the past seven months i have made several calls to the billing department who told me they couldn't do anything i had to go back to the BJ's wholesale and find the sales rep and have him correct the issue.  The Bjs is 45 minutes from my home but after 3 trips and failed attempts I was finally able to obtain this employee's supervisor.  I have been working with her since ealy December and she connected me with escalations who finally again after MANY phone calls approved the phones to be returned... The phones were returned to at&t on January 6th and sat at the doc until i had to call in on January 18th to get them processed.  I was told it would take 1-3 business days to get an answer.  It's now January 31st, 9 business days later and still NO answer.   When I call the supervisor working on my case it says he is not in the office today and apparently no one else can work on this case.  When I email the salesperson's supervisor for an update, she nevepods but I get a call from escalations informing me there is no update.   I have been grossly overcharged at this point for a service your salesperson was told i was not interested in     i will not again he did not respond when i told him i was not interested   But months later when i was told i had to go back to him to get this resolved, he certainly responded when i told him i wanted to update my service.   Who do I get in contact with to get a response, have my additional phone that I was told could not be returned returned, and a FULL refund of charges, taxes

Have AT&T account went into AT&T store wanted to migrate from a regular plan to a prepaid plan. I was told I couldn’t keep my number migration was impossible and it would be better to do it on the phone that they were a sales store. Not a technical store didn’t know that existed. Guess you don’t want my business The store is in surprise Arizona Bell Road.

On January 27, 2023, at approximately 11:30AM, I entered the ATT Corporate Store located at 4405 SW College Rd, Ocala, Fl. My reason for going to the store was to change my postpaid service to prepaid. I had already talked to ATT folks on the phone and was advised I couldn’t do it online or by phone that it could only be done in a corporate store.

After entering the store a man who identified himself as the manager approached me and asked if he could help me. I advised him I was an ATT postpaid customer and that I wanted to switch over to a prepaid service plan due to I felt it would better accommodate my needs. He advised that yes they were a corporate store but they didn’t do that. I said to him that I was advised by an ATT agent on the phone that a corporate store could do it. He then seemed to become angry and stated, “ I don’t care what they told you, we don’t do it and I’m not doing it.” Other customers were in the store and I immediately felt belittled, I then turned and left the store.

Upon leaving, I called 611 and spoke to an ATT agent and advised that I had done as instructed but was refused service and by whom and where. The ATT agent didn’t want to hear it basically and offered to find me another location. I advised him I couldn’t drive all over the place and was sitting directly in front of their corporate store on SW College Dr, why couldn’t he just call there and fix this situation. The agent couldn’t give me an answer and I was so frustrated after being upset in the store, that I ended the call.

I’m not sure why this Manager at the Corporate store refused to assist me or had an attitude about my request. I feel his behavior was unprofessional and I wasn’t able to complete my change of service.

I have always felt ATT had good customer service. However, now that I’ve been treated as if I don’t matter and refused service, I’m concerned about even going into an ATT store and requesting anything. Who do I speak to if a Corporate Store, a Manager at that, won’t help me?

James Rice

Hello my name is Charles Hill and I have been a customer with Att for 15 years and not once in those 15 years have I considered canceling doing business with the company until these past several months.
In may of last year I called because I wanted to get my bill lower and wanted to make sure it was the lowest I could get for all my devices and with my usps discount.I spoke with the representative and as we went through my account he recommended a promotion adding a third line.I specifically asked how would adding a third line make my bill cheaper?but he continued to lead me to believe my bill would be around $195 with all my devices and the three lines.my next bill was the most expensive monthly bill I had to that point, it was $260+.When I called to ask about the situation the third person I talked to that day (unfortunately I don’t remember the specific name of the department they said they were sending me to)told me that the plan I signed up for did not and could not use my usps discount and if I wanted to get my discount I would have to change plans again and it really wasn’t any cheaper.I asked the representative “ so you’re telling me I either have to pay the $260 a month or cancel my account ?” I can’t specify the exact words he put it but it rounded out to “yes”.I was upset and disappointed how the so called “customer service” was handled but never the less I continued business as usual wasn’t happy about it but it was what it was.About 3 to 4 months ago I traded in an old device and had no issues, ordered the phone, sent the trade in, went to an att store got everything I wanted to take care of the guy made sure my account was as low as I could possibly get it considering the phone on my third line was lost/stolen and due to the promotion I would have to pay off the phone for a line I never wanted or needed to begin with and still feel I was “falsely” informed by one of you’re representatives then told “Oh well”,but I was content at the end of the process and left the store feeling good about things my bill was $189 which is where I wanted it. The reason I mention these 2 previous situations is to show that even through that I remain as your company puts it a “Valued Customer” and still had not considered leaving Att which now brings me to 3 days ago (Jan 22nd).I upgraded my ipad Sunday evening or attempted to,the order was put in and everything seemed fine the next morning I get an e-mail stating in order to finalise the order I have to do an ID scan?? So I do the ID scan it verifies it, again everything seemed fine,4 hrs later I get an e-mail stating my order had been canceled saying because they could not verify the order came from me? I then call 4 hrs after briefing the massage,I speak with a representative and tell her what the situation was she then has me re order the iPad on my app on my phone while she’s on the phone,I do that.The same thing, it tells me I still have to do this ID scan,I tell her I’ve already done an ID scan and it failed and I don’t want to go through that process again ,she then says she can place the order but instead of having the sales tax on my next bill like on the online order I would have to pay it with her,I said fine and we put in the order I do not recall at any time during us going over the order did she mention ID scan she takes my card information runs my card and then tells me for “ Additional security” I still had to do this ID scan and this is where the situation escalates.I tell her why do I have to do this ID scan when I’m physically on the phone,I understand an onlinline order but in this case I have to enter my passcode to the account just to get on this phone call I then ask her what information could I possibly give her to prove I am who I say I am considering this all started because of verifying my identity, tell her how many lines I have mention one is suspended, I tell her all the devices I have, the fact I have autopay etc.she says my address couldn’t be verified. I tell her I’ve recently moved my drivers license does not have my current address but I just upgraded and traded in a phone for the phone I’m talking to her on at this very moment just 3 months ago and it was sent to this address, the same address I’m trying to have my iPad delivered.We go back and forth I then ask to speak to a supervisor or someone who could actually help me instead of forcing me to do a process I already did and failed earlier that day.I go through this with 4 different people……YES 4 by this point I’ve asked to speak to a boss I even asked to please speak with someone without an accent or someone with an English accent because I felt like no matter what I said or how I said it they just had no clue about what I was talking about all I kept hearing was “ I’m sorry sir , I understand how upsetting this is etc.as if they were all reading from the same script.The last “supervisor” I spoke with basically said I can either do the ID scan or I could skip that step and I”d probably not receive my iPad.Once again I do the ID scan while on the phone.After it verified I asked so now what ?are you gonna be able to tell me everything is good ?or am I going to have to go to sleep not knowing if I’m getting my iPad or not. She said there’s no way for her to know the results of the scan and I should receive an email giving me an update on the status.I stated “you mean to tell me after speaking with 4 different people for almost 2 and a half hours and I’m getting off the phone not knowing if I’m getting my iPad, that’s when I hung up.Expecting an e-mai the following morning, there was none.I wait until 10:45 am (about 12 hrs after ordering)because the automated prompt stated it didn’t find any orders for my account and if it was ordered less then 8hrs ago check back again later.Still not knowing if I’m going to receive the iPad I’ve now ordered twice and have been charged the sales tax,No one I talked can help me.its the exact same thing as the night before only now no one can find the order I placed they just keep telling me about the canceled orders one of the representatives actually tried to get me to just order again having no idea about the order I just placed 12 hrs ago and initially now 2 days ago.agin I talk to several people I’m now livid,I get disconnected waiting to talk to yet another representative and no one even attempts to call me back I even waited several mins before calling back to see if someone would.the last person I talk to stated she was speaking w some secondary department or something along that nature then told me there could be a delay maybe up to 48 hrs and I should receive some kind of notification.Again after an hour and a half on the phone with several different people I got off the phone not knowing if I would be getting the iPad I want.that conversation ended at around noon (Jan 24th),it is now the morning of jan 26th the accesories I’ve ordered after I initially ordered the iPad will be here before I even have confirmation if and when I’ll receive the iPad I still don’t have any idea if I’m going to receive the iPad I’ve tried to order 3 times not to mention paid the sales tax on and my account is still missing the $84.I find it hard to believe that any customer not to mention an account that’s been active for 15 yrs could be treated this way and in this manner .I normally would not consider complaining beyond the issues as they happen but this experience has made me question if I even want to remain an Att customer, A company I’ve been with a decade an a half.I literally spent over 4 hours in two days on the phone and over 4 days trying to upgrade/order a device that usually takes me no more then 20 minutes tops regularly! I am beyond upset and felt I needed to bring this to someones attention.you can’t possibly tell me there’s no one I can get on the phone that can look over the situation and say “Mr Hill we’re sorry obviously you are who you say you are, thank you for your patience let me just override this scan and get your iPad to you! Maybe not after 8pm, but at 10 in the morning there should be a way to talk to someone that can do better than leaving a customer clueless if and when he’ll receive a device he’s ordering from your company.

I been a customer for about 20 years are more. I changed to different provider . I ask to get a samsung phone unlock that a bought from AT&T store they said they couldn't lock it. I'm very disappointed with AT&T

My agent was really nice but his English was very poor. Significant timed was wasted because I could not understand his responses to my questions.

On Sunday January 15th 2023, I called the AT&T store in Litchfield, IL to make a purchase of an Iphone 14 Pro Max 1024GB phone. The phone rang and was not picked up initially so the call went to a call center. There I spoke with Erica (direct line 281-962-0617). Everything went well and the purchase was made smoothly. The taxes paid at this time were $68. Monday, the 16th, I noticed that the tracking information showed the Iphone 14 Pro Max 128GB phone was ordered instead of the 1024 gb. Initially I tried to reach out to Erica again but she did not answer. I then contacted the Litchfield, IL store and was told there was nothing they could do. I then contacted the 611 line. Upon speaking with Cy and his supervisor Mariel (employee code MP759J), they verified the incorrect phone was ordered. They then cancelled the order so I could make the order for the correct phone but advised that the charge of $68 would not be returned for 5-7 days. During this call, Cy accidentally put another charge towards a different phone line (ending in 4422) while intending to pay off the remaining two months on my current phone (ending in 4365). This charge could also not be returned right away. During this call I was also told the taxes due at this time for this phone were $100. After 2 hours and 19 minutes on the call, two separate representatives were unable to get a new order completed. The ID verification that is in place would not function properly. I, as well as the account holder, tried multiple times on different phones and neither would go through properly. At that point, I was directed to go into the store to make the purchase. I went into the store, they scanned my ID, and I made the purchase. At this point i was charged $132 in taxes. I was supposed to receive the phone I ordered on Wednesday, January 18th of 2023. When checking the tracking information Wednesday morning, it was showing that the item was requested to be returned to the sender. I called the 611 line to receive information and after 18 minutes of being on the call and put on hold to wait for a supervisor, the call was disconnected. I again called the store in Litchfield, IL and they were unable to provide me with any information. I proceeded to call the 611 line again. The initial representative I spoke with contacted UPS and was told there was a fraud alert on the account and that is why the phone was returned. At this point I was transferred to the fraud department. Upon checking the account, the representative in the fraud department I spoke with did not see any indication or alert of fraud on the account. I was then transferred back to a different representative in the sales team. When speaking with this representative, Jay, I was told they don't know why this happened nor could they tell me for certain that it wouldn't happen again. I was also recommended to go to an AT&T store that had this phone in stock and to purchase it there. From my understanding and from what I had been advised by the multitude of representatives that I have spoken with, the 1024gb version is not available in any stores. At the end of the conversation with Jay, i was informed I am unable to reorder the phone until they receive the phone back. I have spent a total of 5 hours and 18 minutes on the phone (not including the trip I made to the location in Litchfield) to have my original order placed incorrectly, the correct order cancelled and no reason why the order was cancelled, multiple charges i won't receive back for 5-7 days, different quotes for taxes on the same phone, and still unable to order the phone. I am completely frustrated and appalled that this is the service I have received with AT&T. Prior to this experience I have always enjoyed doing business with AT&T but this process has been a complete nightmare. I would appreciate someone looking into what happened with my orders and getting in touch with me by phone or by email to rectify this situation.

I have ATT phone and TV Internet. Very poor or no service. Can’t make calls… help please. My daughter whip also has ATT phone service can’t make calls. HELP

All I'm waiting for was customer service for a lose AT&T communication line to be fixed. I placed a call for service, but these AT&T folks place me on hold for over 1 Hour 20 Minutes and never connected me with any technician. I waited on telephone hold mode but did not receive any assistance or call back tonight: Sat. January 14th, 2023 around 5 PM. This is a call requesting service at my home in Pasadena. This is regarding a lose AT&T line in my backyard that needs to be replaced and fixed immediately. A service call shouldn't take 90 minutes on hold delay. That's really aggravating and beyond frustrating and maddening too. As a longtime customer, that's disgraceful and unacceptable okay. Blowing me off and not even returning my call requesting help is your stupidity. That's clearly a lack of assistance by AT&T. That not empathy or sensitivity. My patience has worn thin. No service at all. Call me.

For the past several weeks, calls cut out for seconds at a time during a conversation or the call just drops. This is happening with every single phone call whether I initiate the call or receive it from someone else. Additionally, a similar thing happens during streaming of movies. The movie stops and I have to reload it to continue. Over the course of my service with AT&T this has happened frequently.

We have been w/ATT for YEARS....paying the same amount w/really no problems.
As of October we were suddenly charged 4x the amount we regularly have always paid.
We were informed that our account had a contract change - yet we were never informed, contacted or aware of.
After 2 month of back and forth we got the account updated, credits were issued and I was told to that our bill should be no more than the estimated amount they gave me. Now in my 3rd month trying to get a simple phone bill straight - it is still not correct.

In my frustration, I asked to go directly to a supervisor instead of wasting anymore of my time with untrained customer service folks.
Now I DIALED the business phone number- stayed on the phone for over 1.5 hours - got transferred somehow to residential - had to start all over again and still the customer service agent told me there was no need to speak to a supervisor.
What kind of business is ATT running. They switch your contracts without your approval, wont let you speak to someone in charge and can NOT get simple math correct. I ended up hanging up and now Im looking at other options.
Unbelievable how AWFUL this company is!!

My Uverse service has been down for 3 days. I was On a zoom call on Tuesday, click, call gone. All I want is to have my copper cable repaired, been told by a “supervisor” that you don’t repair copper cable anymore. That is BS, do not try to force me cut over to fiber. I am a retired AT&T computer tech. You cannot tell me that you do not repair copper cabling. My service went out like someone flipped a switch.. Once I get my service back I will decide if I want to continue with AT&T. The last tech that was here was very nice, said he could do the migration but it would probably take 3-4 hours and that was at 4:30. Sorry, I don’t want or need someone in my house working after 5-pm. So with that said, I will be looking for a new service provider. And, please don’t disregard this message as my next message is going to the FCC. And remember I am a retired AT&T tech and I know how you all work and your customer service is a 1 on a scale of 1-10.

I am really disappointed in the manner AT&T company treat me like a piece of trash or if because I'm black, is really mind boggling. From billing department to the office of the president stuff and it hurt so much, all started with my cell phone and internet service. Every month AT&T increase my bill for no reason when I call to ask why, the reason is because I don't have auto pay which is shocking to me because should it be compulsory for a customer to sign up for auto pay if we don't want. within 4month AT&T increase my bill for $37 and just sent me another email saying my internet is going up another $5 if I don't sign up auto pay. I am attaching my billing statement and the email I just received today about the increment for next month. For all due respect I need AT&T office of the president to do it best to help me solved this problem and the worse part of all is when Anita Williams send lies to FCC regarding this issue saying she spoke with me about the bill and I Suraji Issah agree with everything which is BIG lie.

On 12/31/2022 I called the 844 872 9393 number after checking the in house connections. then reported my internet was not connected via the prompt , then the next day I received a text the internet was fixed. Then again on 01/03 the internet went out and they state problem need to be seen by a technician and I did schedule an appointment for 01/04.2023 during 12 noon- 4p m. I schedule the day off for the technician, then I receives a text much later that day with ticket number 74431 stating it was fixed. I contacted AT&T on 01/4/2023 to ask if the technician can come out due to the closeness of the outage spoke with a customer representative she was very pleasant in assisting me but stated if they come out there would be $90.00 charge, which not acceptable when I am having these internet issues over again, I request speak to Supervisor she attempted but I awaited on the phone for 10 minutes, then told there were busy and it would be about a 1-2 hour wait to speak to anyone, then verified my phone number stated they possible i would receive a call in about 5- 10 minutes . My employment is working from home, so the internet is important. Do I receive credit for the hours missed or work, Have technician come out.

Please Help Thank you

Dear AT&T,

I would like to share my most recent experience with this AT&T store, which was so unsatisfactory, frustrating, and embarrassing. Today (Wednesday, December 28th) I went to this store (located at 436 US-27 N Clermont, FL 34714) and I had the worst occurrence ever. I came in with my dad (who is an AT&T client for OVER 2 years) and we were asking questions about our bill since we had recently (about 4 days before our visit) purchased a new Apple Watch SE. We saw additional charges we never asked for such as a watch insurance being an extra expense a month, and things that were added without our permission. We asked him why they were charging us about $35/month for a considerably Apple Watch since when we bought it the seller said it would be $8/month total (and no additional charges) for everything. The representative (who said his name is Brian) didn’t know how to explain why there were additional charges so we asked him if we could return the item and get the money credited to our AT&T account instead of paying for something we didn’t even agree with. He said “yes, we can take it back”. We went home and picked up the Apple Watch which was never even used, and returned to the store. Arriving there, we saw that there was another employee with the seller who we spoke to before. The guy took a look at our watch and approved the devolution. While he was processing our item devolution, the other employee started to touch and press her nails on our Watch, pressing some strength. I thought it was very weird and when I stared at her she said “I’m sorry now that it’s scratched I can’t take it”. So I proceeded to tell her “excuse me? you literally just grabbed it and started to touch it, we had already shown the guy who was attending us and he approved the refund, what are you talking about?”… then the first seller told her (the other employee) “I already saw it, it’s in perfect conditions”, and she started to press him and said things in Spanish WHICH I UNDERSTOOD BECAUSE I SPEAK SPANISH TOO… in Spanish she said “I did this to the Watch, just so we can say we can’t take it”. And my dad told her “we brought it in perfect condition, I am on my rights and I don’t want to keep paying for it, you damaged it”. The first seller then went to the back and came back, and didn’t do anything about the situation. It started to get even more frustrating when she started to scream at us and called us “LIARS!”, literally, this word. She was so disrespectful!!! I asked what their names were so I could speak to their manager and and they refused to give us, so I asked a few more times and the first seller said his name is “Brian”, and proceeded to say they don’t have a manager in that store. Then, I asked the name of the seller who sold the Apple Watch to my dad a few days ago and he said “Jessica”, but on our receipt it shows “Auriel G.”. We were shocked by this terrifying situation and I want AT&T to do something about it as soon as possible.

We had an AT&T service/tech person here on Friday Dec 30,2022@12:00 pm to mark our property for underground wires. While he was here our entire service went down. The tech “claimed” it wan’t his fault-what a joke! He offered NO help or guidance. Said, I guess you have yo call service.
Service help is for tuesday 1/3/23 which is totally unacceptable-when it was your tech who damaged our wires!

My bill I complained about my addition of cell phone last march I’ve tried to get one bill for reg phone U-verse cell internet. Was told it would be done since last march I left Verizon after being a custermer since 1997. Bad mistake. So i called again in nov ask to have it done again they said it would happen but I don’t get paper bill so I figured it was done so I paid my U-verse bill thinking that it was combine like they said but guess what it wasn’t I was having trouble understanding them anyway So I got a text saying I had an arrangement but I could reduce my arrangement to catch it up if you look my bill has been on time till I got the bill Elizabeth a lady came out here and hooked up the cell phone said I d save money if I put them all together but that didn’t happen but I’ve called and called. 3 repricentives today one was Robert. He said you have to pay 43. Today I said I don’t have it till the 3 my social security is on 3 rd this month because of holidays. Then he said can you pay 86. I said if I didn’t have 43 how do you expect me to do 86. His naa a me was Robert. Nancy Mallory. I figure that this is a t and T fault too. Nancy

Today is December 27th, 2022. Just as a reference. Since July, I have been complaining about having intermittent service every single day. We have only been receiving max 50 Mbps while we pay for 1000Mbps. I have wasted around 60hrs jumping from department to department, from supervisor to supervisor, from cancelled appointment(without notice) to nothing. From India ,to Colombia, to.........you name it this is how the call go because nobody have an idea on how to resolve the issue. They suggested today to downgrade the service to a 100Mbps so I can pay less. What ARE YOU THINKING????????????????

AT&T ARE YOU SERIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

THE NIGTHMARE OF DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY HAVE NOT COMPARISON. CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESN'T EXIST. AGENTS HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO RESOLVE A PROBLEM, BUT INSTEAD THEY WILL OFFER, FROM REWARD CARDS,TO SENDING A TECNICIAN ( WITH A GHOSTED APPOITMENT OR WHATEVER THEY CAN SAY TO DISTRACT THE CUSTOMER WITHOUT COME WITH A REAL RESOLUTION.

SHAME ON YOU AT&T

I have high-speed Internet with AT&T. They turned my service off on Saturday, December 24 Christmas Eve at 3:30 PM. My bill is paid up. They are saying the reason that my service is off is because there’s a winter storm. There has not been a winter storm on Saturday, Sunday Monday and now this is Tuesday morning at 6:45. Still no winter storm and I still don’t have Internet service, I came to AT&T just this month from another carrier. That was lousy. I came to AT&T because I believe that they were a reputable company. This is the worst thing I could’ve possibly done I can’t even get to talk to anyone they have a computer set up to tell the same lie over and over again , I am very unhappy with AT&T. I won’t tell another soul anything good about AT&T this is horrible to have done this to someone.

December 22nd 2022 Dear Att Andt Staff Hi my name is jenny holloway and im having problems with my tv in my bedroom going off everyday at 2am and im frustrated that this is happening to me and my staff just looked at my tv in my bedroom yesterday and it came back on yesterday afternoon and its off again and it does this everyday at 2am and my tv in my bedroom needs to be fixed what is causing my tv in my bedroom to keep going off everyday at 2am saying uverse signal has been lost when you get this email please send one to jenhollow2@ aol.com with the answer in it and the cable guy came over to fix the cable and brought a new wireless receiver cable box signed jenny holloway

WHY CANNOT AT&T UVERSE MAINTAIN A SIGNAL AFTER 2PM? I AM CONSTANTLY RECEIVING A MESSAGE THAT "THE SIGNAL HAS BEEN LOST" ON ALL STATIONS!

THIS IS DISGUSTING AND INFERIOR SERVICE. IF YIU GAVE ME THIS SERVICE "FREE" I WOULD NOT ACCEPT. IT BASED ON EXPERIENCE.

My phone is missing/lost/stolen and I am unable to continue my conversation with Dianne from the Office Of The President whom I have been in discussions with over the last few weeks. We finally came to a resolution and decided that we would be starting a new account and closing down the existing account and having it be a write off due to the complications. A new account was agreed to be established with letting me keep the existing phone# 707-955-4654 to avoid any further business interruption or business complications. In order for this to happen, this new account needs to be set up by Dianne and a new device to be sent out for me to be able to utilize, I would prefer to have the Iphone12 that at&T has in overstock currently and for special pricing of 1.00 Could you please relay this information to Dianne, and have her communicate with me by my preferred email which is included in this message for your relay. either i havr access to both of these #emails. I have also called the toll free # for at&t this AM and left a detailed message to be relayed to Dianne as well, because this is a time sensitive matter, I am relating this in writing as well. Thank You in advance!

I sta Arter new service with AT&T and traded in 2 new phones under a promotion only to be charged for the phone I’m currently using because it wasn’t activated in time and none informed me of this. I’m really upset because no one has been able to resolve my issue and 1,066.00 is charged to my account.

I called customer service today because for the first time on my bill I am being charger $12 for the receivers in my house. I was told that I am no longer "grandfathered" into that promotion because I needed to replace a faulty receiver last month. The representative told me she could do nothing to remove the charges and "It is what it is" and that she did not have anyone higher then her to speak to or help me. I find these charges not fair and unacceptable. It was not my fault the a AT&T receiver did not work and I should not be palatalize because of it.

I have reached out to several reps and been giving wrong information from everyone. Even the loyalty department has lied just to get off the phone without giving any resolution to the situation they caused. One manager even told me to mail my complaint to the payment center while claiming it was the complaint department. The customer service with AT&T has gone down substantially.

We have been customers of AT&T features like Uvetse,and have thoroughly enjoyed their services in spite of being persons on a fixed budget,we always pay our bills on time. But now,goodbye as it appears AT&T, is latest WOKE company,charging exorbitant prices,in times of enforced government inflation. Example,Fox News,all of the 25 hour service that I especially look to,as a true source of an eye on the world and country is a most welcome journalistic endeavor. Now that Elon Musk and Twitter have revealed Corrupt agenda of failed left wingers, it seems AT&T has joined bandwagon of oppression by charging way too much. High prices mean we do not have access to see whatvthe continued shenanigans have done to our country,at large. YOU ARE SHOOTING YOURSELVES IN THE FOOT. CHINA AND IRAN AND A HOST OF OTHERS WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH BAVK. AIOS. YOYE CUSTOMER REPS. LIEEVERTIME YOU MAKE A SPECIAL OFFER. NO NEED TO REPLY.

I was calling on behalf of my Spanish speaking 80 yo mother. My mother pays for her land line phone with checks on time for years now. This month she received a letter stating that her payment was returned from her bank, we went to her bank and found out that the check she wrote had cleared and cashed by ATT. That issue was resolved, the problem was the following; on 11/14 an automatic withdrawal of 76.97 (which is the amount of the payment my mom is charged) was taken out of my bank account. I disputed this amount as a fraud charge, as i said earlier my mom sends her payments via personal checks monthly. ATT did not have any authorization nor my bank information to withdraw this money. I do not know why or how this happened since i DO NOT use this account for any payments unless necessary, but i never spoke with anyone about my moms land line account or gave my information to anyone. I contacted your customer service 800-288-2020 and spoke with 4 different reps who stated they could not access the account without a pin so a supervisor had to call us or we had to go to a local ATT store. I drove my mother to one of those stores only to be told that they had no access to her account and that it was locked, by this time i was extremely upset. We returned home and called ATT again and kept getting the same information about not being able to access the account. I was upset and went off on your rep without any foul language but clearly very upset, i asked to speak to a supervisor and i would hold until i got one on the line. The rep stated he would try a different approach to call my moms home phone and confirm that this in fact was her account to be able to get in to her account and finally he was able to access it. WHY did it take me getting angry to actually get a rep to go an extra step to access the account? Customer service kept passing the information without even trying to do extra steps to help. I had to get angry to get something done. This is very bad customer service and someone in your company is taking money without any authorization to me that is fraud. My mother is 80 and she can not deal with these issues, your company is taking advantage of elderly people on fixed incomes. If she did not need the phone i would have canceled her account all together but some elderly people do not know how to work with technology so they rely on land line phones for any doctors appointment etc. Account# 210 227 6577 356

I started a wireless service with your company back in August not only was my cell phone sent to me in a package cracked. As soon as I got it, I immediately called the representative and AT& T on my cell service. I was told by AT&T that my Google Pixel Phone 6 would be replaced within 5 to 7 days. I was then asked by AT&T to call Google (at a non-working number as well as email at a non-working email). I called that day. Everyone gave me the runaround about who was going to fix it. I had been jerked around by both Google and AT&T. This has gone on for over six months. I knew after being tossed around because no one at either company would take accountability one for selling their products, two for sending out a malfunctioned and cracked phone, allowing the customer to go in across the town 20 minutes each way to get the run around. Being disconnected in the store when we were on the phone to saying we will rectify this. Each and every time. Not only did Google and AT&T want me to pay for the phone that was shipped to me that was broken before they would replace the phone when there is a warranty. There has been no apologies, credit, it was well if you knew it was broken why didn't you bring it in. How about why didn't from AT&T look at the phones before placing them in the mail and shipping it out to someone that chose your plan over Verizon, T-Mobile, Mint Mobile, and V'S'ble just to name a select few. This is your welcome to AT&T. I received the email from Google to go to the point of sale for my phones only to find out that AT&T wanted me to pay out of pocket for this mistake- YOUR MISTAKE! How does that even come out of your mouths? I did not send it, I opened it found it cracked and notified both the representative and AT&T at the customer care service number. I was told that you do not even check the boxes or phones before you send them off. It is done by a machine. It is my responsibility in how it gets to my house. No. I paid for a brand new phone, which it was not and was not what AT&T agreed to sell. What I received was a malfunctioned phone (diagnosed by AT&T employees and managers) all sides said it should be quick to receive and it has been six months. I had to pay $440 plus @20 and extra money almost over $700.00 because not only could I not a get an appropriate replacement or someone that cared to help. It does match or align with what AT&T says is there mission Statement.
AT&T Vision Statement
We aspire to be the most admired and valuable company in the world. Our goal is to enrich our customers' personal lives and to make their businesses more successful by bringing to market exciting and useful communications services, building \r\nshareowner value in the process.

AT&T Values
Be there
Stand for equality
Embrace Freedom
Make difference

Selling products that are subpar is not okay especially when the common thread is a very similar experience to mine. I mean we tried Direct Streaming only to find out that "Owners have the ability to restrict who watches it and it is on a local channel " that we are suppose to get. How is it that you are able to bait and switch and then scam innocent customers who were being fair and objective in getting products from you and yet they come broken or with restrictions which should have been said to the customer me from the get go. Not try to divert it as i have heard for the last six months -well reset your user name and password. No It is not that that would be forgetting your password try sometimes in the past customers we found were fraudulent in sharing information so others could view it.
What I do not understand is how AT&T thinks this is ethical? Per The Better Business Bureau I am not the only one experiencing this problem. What are you going to do to make this right for me to continue to be an AT&T customer? A Direct TV customer? I feel lied to , scammed, and taken advantage of. AT&T needs to make this right because what I have read and seen is absolutely disgusting. I do not know how the employees of either company can sleep with a good conscience and know that they are taking advantage of customers.

Dana gant

I set up a split pmt payment arrangement. Your system changed both my pmts to today's date 12/6. I set it for 50.00 12/9, and 245.76 12/23. You processed it anyway on the 6th. Now I will get bank fees for everytime you run it thru. At least let the customer know what you are doing. Bullcrap me thinking I did pmt arrangement and you just decide your Taking it today. I would have waited til the 9th on payday if I knew you were so dishonest. Very poor business. I know you don't care but we do and one less customer won't matter to you. But we will be looking into changing to a more honest company.

I paid for 30 days prepaid service, got the confirmation text and the charge came out of my bank account. 3 days later and I still have NO SERVICE. I've called the customer service line upwards of 4 times a day, after a ton of number punching to get past the robot to a real person it always tells me it will transfer me and my wait time is....dial tone. It hangs up on me EVERY time. The idiot robot can't fix my problem and they won't let you talk to a real person. This is the crappiest excuse for customer service I've ever dealt with.

I kept trying to contact my sister who lived far away from me.
The phone would ring ONCE then CUT ME OFF.
I contacted AT&T customer service, and they said there was a problem on the line - a repair person would go to my sisters home and check on it.
They checked on it, and said "nothing it wrong."
We still could not get through to my sister.
We called on our cells phones to their land line, and used two different cell phones and even had other people (including the police department of their small town try and contact my sister - they also could not get through.
I kept having to fight with AT&T customer service department to get them to recheck the lines. Even their computer said there was an issue.
I was transfered to people in the Philippines, and California, but no one in our state.
I was told by everyone that the PHONE COMPANY could NOT CALL my sisters number and see if THEY could get through???
Everything is dependent on "the computer system" and all the customer service people do it read a screen that has information on it.
It's not like the old days when you could speak with a real person in your state and area and get help from them. It's a MESS NOW!
I finally had the police do a "wellness check on my sister, and she was OK.
She COULD CALL OUT - but no one could CALL HER!
The police told her to call me, and I told her she needed to contact the repair department and get her phone line fixes.
This whole drama took THREE DAYS of trying to get AT&T to do something!
It seems the phone company had been working on the lines across the road from her last week, and messed up the lines somehow, but the
tech that went out yesterday couldn't pick up on this? What kind of tech was he!?
One of the young Customer Service people was very rude and patronizing to me, trying to explain to me how old the phone company was, and that there just wasn't anything they could do!?? This is the 21st. Century - get with it AT&T!! Train your people better.
AT&T has HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Horrible service! Make appointments and technician never shows. Equipment CONTINUOUSLY malfunctioning. Customers aren't important to them. They take your money with no problem & threaten to shut you off. They want alot of money for crappy Wifi and customer service. This is the 4th or 5th time I've had an issue & still being treated poorly. Then AT&T wants me to pay extra for them to fix their shitty equipment. Offered ZERO compensation for ANY of the issues.

To start off with I want to praise two of your employees, Burham Zackery, outstanding young man, and John Farrell. Both are a excees to your company. Both should be promote, as far as the store Manger himself no, store No. LNSN, AttPrime Comms. 12020 FM 1960 Suite 1000.
Store Manger had no interest at all with my problem.Just got up and went back room, shut the door. Now, the problems, I bought a prepaid phone at Target . The problem started there, I came into this store for asst. mainly because your att store. I bought a prepaid ATT phone with a card a card. The young lady that help them , told them they can not use a prepaid card on the phone, they need a plan and activation.Note , , P.S. there. 45.00, and 15.00. Long story short went back to target three times, your store three times . Target had shown me proof that the phone was activated from there end. Go back to your store Burham called many times , ATT was saying it was suspended . REALLY ! Burham the whole time was polite,and tried to help us, but no to praviel. I cancelled the ATT Prepaid , and went to Verizon, BAM instantly came on. One problem solved, next problem, getting my refund back for a service that did not go with a prepaid phone. Road Block, everyone was saying there was nothing anyone can do , again take note Burham should be a store manger, John Farrell was there , I guess I was lucky, he took care of the problem instantly, another outstanding employee of yours. i was going to switch with you, until you had a racist NBA player as a spokesman , tell me he's not, . Why don't you put a Veteran who fought for this country, I don't support a Company who supports woke or racism . That's it , But please praise Burham Zackary and John Farrell.

I bought a $60+ screen protector from att who said any time i needed it replaced they would put it on. The one by me was vandalized so I couldn't go there. The kid at the Colonie center was laughing stoned out of his mind and said this is the last time they'd put it on

www had a sales person come to our home after we had an issue with our internet service. The salesman sold the wireless service to us promising a saving and a gift cards to help pay off the balance of our service with T-Mobile. We have contacted the salesperson he has not returned our call. He said he was going to check it to it and get back and since he has gone ghost. We trusted the salesperson, to provide the gift card. Instead the T-Mobile account has gone in to collection while waiting.. we were told we are getting a $6 monthly discount, which is not helpful to pay our previous account. Please help us get this rectified.

I added my Foster son to my account based on an email I received that it would only costs $5.00 more a month. I have been a customer of AT&T since it was Cingular more than 40 years. I added the line267-339-2815 and AT&T sent me a new Samsung phone for my son. I printed the return label, put the old phone in the box and sent it back. I have been getting charged for the phone and I have been calling customer service to try to correct this problem. I have called and spent hours on the phone with your customer service and have been told repeatedly that the $22.00 charge would be taken off my bill. In my first call in August I was told the phone was received and that it would be taken off my bill. After that, I did not keep the paperwork as it was confirmed it was received. Since then I have called in September and October and spent hours going over this with more customer representatives and their supervisors. I can't afford to waist anymore time with this. Please look at my complaint history and you will see what I am talking about. In October I was given a case ID # which is ID # CM20220910_154275461. This issue should not be this hard to fix. Please just credit my account for the $22.23 which has been charged and stop charging me for a phone I did not need and which I returned the old phone to AT&T. I have already spent many hours trying to discuss this issue with your customer service advisors. I do have memo's for each call and the hours i have already wasted on this issue.

I called in because I need to change the card on file where a payment arrangement was coming out of my account. The representative named Corey told me it was too late to change the card and for me to call the next day and make the payment or just make it on my own. I proceeded to ask would they be trying to take the money off of the card I wanted to cancel and he stated he was unsure. He said they shouldn’t but didn’t have a definite answer. I hung up and he called me back being very rude and smart and cutting me off. I then asked for his name and his then his ID and he stated his name was Cory and he wasn’t obligated in giving me his ID and that he gave me his name and that was good enough. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he then proceeded to say sure can and I am currently on hold and have been so far for 22 minutes and 21 seconds. They have the worst customer service ever.

Worst company! I would NEVER use them again. It was virtually impossible to switch to another carrier. They gave us a complete run around and it took us weeks and hours on the phone to get things settled. Choose ANY other company.

i was a Direct TV customer for over 15 years. my account was on autopay for the bulk of that time and was never late on a payment with them. AT&T bought them and took over the service for the past few years. I called to cancel my Direct TV account since it continued to go up and at the time of Cancellation it was costing me over $140 per month. When I called to cancel i directed them that i wanted to cancel that day. It took about 10 minutes to talk them into canceling that day but they assured me that i would be cancelled that day and i was current on my bill and did not owe them any money. i received a package to send back the equipment which i did. now about 6 months later I find out that they say I owed them $14.50 at time of cancellation (which I didn't and they had me on direct pay so if i owed them money they could have collected it). I returned all the equipment but now they say i did not return the equipment. They turned the account over to collection, even though i never received a bill saying i owed them money. My credit score has gone from 805 down to 680 because of this collection. AT&T screws their customers even after 15 years of prompt payment for their service. DO NOT use AT&T. They will not take care of you and screw you in the end.

My bill says it was processed on the 15 of the month but does not get here until the 27-29, have not received this month yet! It then says due by 6-7. I mail it the day I get it & you are charging me a late fee saying you don’t get it in time. I have called several times & no solution. I don’t know how you expect me to mail it any sooner, and no. I’m old & do not pay bills on line. I am totally exasperated with this continuing mess!!

This is insane! After hours & hours on the phone and 50 million transfers for " another dept" to resolve a transfer of service...We got fed up, canceled service with att, returned the box to ups and now this? Just too much to comprehend for you? You may get a kick out of knowing I also received a survey from att addressing me as a "former customer". Have you ever heard of the saying the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing???? Please take care of your problem with this task.

To Whom it May Concern;

Re: Account # 265061967176

I am writing regarding a dispute with AT&T. In 2017 I was charged for equipment I never received by this company. I contacted the company over and over letting them know that I did not receive any items. Later on, after many phone calls, emails, and my account being sent to collection, etc., they finally realized that the item had not been delivered to me, yet it had been returned back to their store or warehouse. Yet, as I said AT&T had already placed this charge on my account and turned over my account to a collection agency. The collection notice that was sent was a past due amount was $74.35 and the Total Amount Due $229.30.

AT&T need to repay for all pain they've cause because it's not fair at all being charged for something I never got and sent to collection myess my credit up. I'm really worry to sign up with them in the future.

We have a fax and phone line that have been out of service for appox 3 months. We have called numerous times and each time the technician comes out but the problems are never resolved. This is a CILA home and it's unacceptable that they do not have working phone service and we pay approx $150.00 a month for this service. The service we received I would rate less than one star and if there was any other services we would definitely switch.

Internet went down Friday and it’s Monday and is still down. I was told by 11 different agents conflicting stories all weekend. Made to stay home to reset router when service was promised to be resolved. I was told there was an outage and there was not an outage by different agents. All agents had one thing in common, they promised to own my issue and follow-up. Not 1 of them did that. I spent 3 days on calls or chats with them and found out last night a cable was cut and that dept doesn’t work weekends. I have never experienced anything like this. Monday and it is still down. Disappointed doesn’t cover it.

Have been trying to have long distance carrier and minimum long distance charges removed from account for 9 months. After MANY calls and escalation to "office of the President" and with BBB assistance, lots of broken promises by ATT, followed by rounds of lies when clearly not able to correct the issue. Very aggravating.

I have been unable to resolve issues with email ceasing to work without multiple calls and "dropped" calls which is, I believe, another term for get rid of caller. I have had numerous disconnects. I do admit that with large # of calls and hours spent holding and talking to tech people has jaded me quite a bit. Att has restricted their tech assistants ability to lift a lockout due to repeated wrong password entries and they can no longer wipe the old password and issue a temporary password.

Hello, I am writing because I have to report the terrible experience I have had with this store located at 11441 SW 40 st. They made me get another line and they promised me that the bill would go down and it was all a lie. I'm already going to the store and since I've demanded an answer from them, they don't even give me a greeting. The Manager was the one who attended me and lied to me. They do not explain to entangle customers. I would never want to see them again because of the poor treatment and service they have given me.

I have had no internet for the last 11 days. When calling,using the online chat or looking at the website it says will be fixed in 24 hours....it has said this for days and customer service has no clue what they are doing. Meanwhile I am paying for internet that doesn't work as well as Hulu, Disney + and Netflix I cannot use......you are forcing customers too cancel.Shame on you!!!!

I've been having problems with my AT&T internet connection all summer. I'm sitting here on a Saturday with no service. First they said 6 to 8 hours. Now it's 24 hours. I will not receive a refund for the day. I've had it with AT&T, I will be finding a new internet service provider. If a costumer of mine pay me for a service and I don't provider it I will be in court.

Increased on billing.........

On two occassions I have issued a complaint and/or concern regarding my billing issues. I have experienced nothing but price hikes on my billing the last three months.

AT&T does not bill what it advertises!!!!

AT&T has increased my 'internet' when it essence it stated 'UPATE YOUR INTERNET AT NO EXTRA COST'.
AT&T also promised, offered a $25.00 Vist Reward card

AT&T also advertises that 'military discounts' are offered for military - not true

On my bill due September, it increased AGAIN due to 'promos' expired, discounts removed. I spoke with Bri and she informed that 'promos' were no longer offered. She stated my internet is at 69.99 but I could lower speed to 500 from 1000 (as initially installed). Also stated I could not go back to 30.00 on my internet.

Again, my argument to her and to AT&T, is that the customer was offered the service, 'update at no extra cost', which was not true according to billing. From date of install thru 9/21/22, we never received the gift card that was offered and promised for service install. I also complained AT&T only lures the customer at upgrading their internet by advertizing 'upgrade at no extra cost and offered gift card for install'.

Since my service installs for my move in 2014, I have seen nothing bu increases on my bill. What type of service is this??????

After all said and done, I feel that I should be offered a discount for being a 'loyal customer'. Not once has AT&T offered this, I have had to threatened AT&T of switching services. What a disappointment AT&T provider has been to my household.

I expect a resolution to my complaint. Don't allow me to publicize this on social media because I no no problem.

I've had a landline phone with unlimited long distance since 2002. In Aug '22 I'm being charged for long distance calls by the minute and was billed $236.93. In Sep '22, the bill for long distance is $453.26 which is a total of $704.69 and that's just for the long distance calls. I don't know why my unlimited long distance service stopped. It states on my bill that I have "Unlimited Nationwide Calling". I would like to have these charges removed and restore my unlimited long distance calling. I have spoken with many representatives over the past two months and they haven't provided any meaningful remedy for this serious issue. I am 67 years old and on a fixed income. I really need your help. My address: 103 Robinson Dr, Goldsboro NC 27534. Phone: 919 778-5502 or 252 452-7567. Thank you for your time.

I entered ATT in Boston MA on 443 Washington st Boston MA 02111 (Store B010.) I received the worst customer service I ever have received. I walked in, the employees spent 5 minutes wrapping up their conversation about their day off. The manager said "hey guys there's a customer" not once, not twice but three times before they looked up. The employee Glen C processed the transaction, failed to mention that the new generation was coming out the same day. (I assume he needed to make his sales quota.) When i returned less than an hour later I was greeted with "just sit someone will be with you" no Hello, no hi, no how are you. When I returned the headphones (closed, not opened, not touched, in a sealed box, they charged me a $10 restocking fee. I had the item for less than an hour and I returned it sealed, I would not have bought it if the employee told me new ones were coming (HE EVEN MENTIONED HE WAS JUST WATCHING THE APPLE ANNOUNCEMENT AND KNEW NEW ONES WERE COMING. I understand you work in sales, but this is ridiculous, terrible customer service and terrible business practices. I will be closing my lines, coaching needed for the manager, and employees. I would like to be reimbursed for the $10 taken unnecessarily.

Hours spent on hold and unable to talk with tech support about internet problems. THEY ARE TERRIBLE AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS. Simply cannot talk with any live person there.

No service in the city of Watseka in Iroquois county in the state of Illinois. Even if the phones have bars nothing will send any messages or text. This is multi phones.

I called to ask for a way extension because my son is passing way today or tomorrow and they said you will be off today. I am so sad because i want be able to call for services for my child and i want be able to. I admit had an arrangement for 27th but i was in hospital and i could not deposit check until today and now the bank has to verify it and now it will not post until Tuesday evening or Wed morning. I feel like they could have granted me one thing and be symptomatic, My feelings are truly hurt.

I returned from vacation unable to receive/use my email.
After several calls to ATT, I finally got a live response. the result after 1 hour and 20 minutes was failure. The phone tech said I would be "referred"> That evening at 9:30 I got a (dreadful) call. After more than 30 minutes, I was connected to Yahoo..
I called ATT the next morning. The checking, etc. said I needed a repairman.
The repairman came at 8 a.m. the following day. He said he couldn't help. He contacted a TECH who would come to the house before noon. ANTHONY. Anthony never showed.
I called the repair man. Anthony finally called and said his system failed but promised he would be at my house at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aust 27. He never showed.

First, my bill has been abnormally high since I upgraded it. I was told in the store that it would be high for one month then straighten out and I was not charged an activation fee both of which are not true. My bill has been 355.00 for two months now.

But the worst part was the insurance claim that I had to file last week for my kid's lost phone. It was lost for all of two hours and luckily the maintenance guy returned it after finding it on the ground. As soon as he did I canceled the order only to found out that is not possible. I spoke with a supervisor who allegedly told ATT that the phone was returned because it was according to USPS. Last night they cut off my kid's phone because its still reported being lost or stolen in the system and they continue to charge me 275.00 for it. I have been lied to by Amber, Kay, Jose and Vincent B. This morning Vincent B falsely accused me of not paying my past due balance and that's why the phone was suspended which is false. It was off because ATT reps don't listen nor read the information in the Chat. Now my bill is 632.00 because no one can find the missing phone that I have given the tracking number for multiple times for at least 7 people at ATT. But I realize they only give scripted responses. Kay even gave me her phone number to get help but she read all of my messages this morning but refuses to respond.

If you want a complaint resolved with AT& T, the only way to get it done is through the office of the president of AT&T. But the only way to get to them is by filing a complaint with the FCC, the FTC, the BBB, and the state Attorney General’s office in the state of Texas and Georgia. I have done this process 3 times wherein I recorded my calls with AT&T (and DirecTV) yet I have had to fight to get them to honor the contract. RECORD ALL OF YOUR CALLS WITH AT&T and DIRECTV.

Currently, I have contact information with the office of the president. A man named Darren handles the formal complaints. Unfortunately, if he doesn’t resolve your complaint satisfactorily, then you can go to arbitration, which he also then handles. Yeah, that’s not shady at all. His current number is 972-396-2459. His current email address is g12804@att.net. There is also a manager that works with him named Ben. I suggest if you have a complaint you reach out fast because they will probably change their contact info. Best wishes. Go get ‘em!

And yes, I made this Facebook profile for this exact reason.

Links to file a complaint:

FTC

FCC

Texas State Attorney General

Georgia State Attorney General

Better Business Bureau

Called ATT on 6/5 to cancel just my smart watch data plans, explained I was trying to save money. Representative did not mention anything besides my next bill should be less. When I checked my bill July 28th, I freaked out bc it said my bill was over $600!!! I called customer service to find out the installment plan for my watches would be due up front for canceling my bill. What part of $600+ sounds like I was saving any money?! I asked to reverse the cancelation, as I was not explained to, that I would be due this money up front. They said yes and began working on it. 5 consecutive days, multiple calls each of these days, they finally re-activated one watch plan, but not the other watch. Last agent created an advance technical ticket. I told them my bill is now past due, when will this resolve so I can pay my normal bill and not get disconnected. Rep said we'll extend the due date, and just to pay what I normally would because when the ticket is completed, it would fix the remaining amount. I called back a few days later bc I received no update. She said to pay the normal amnt, and try to fix the other watch line. No avail. We'll, here we are, the extended due date, and after I paid my normal bill amount as instructed, MY SERVIC GETS CUT OFF!!!! WTF ATT!? I call again, bc not this is ATT fault my service was cut off, bc they can't figure out how to reverse a cancel on one watch. I had 2 "supervisors" tell me it's impossible to do, yet neither could explain to me, HOW IT WAS JUST PERFORMED WITH THE FIRST WATCH THAT WAS REINSTATED JUST DAYS PRIOR!!!!! So over a dozen calls, and COUNTLESS LIES..... I paid the bill bc I can't go without a phone! Thanks ATT! I'll be calling back for an update on that last phone call that I was lied to again about, and how I would be called back with an update.
I'm disgusted, annoyed, exhausted and sick of this pathetic excuse to customer service I ever had to experience! I hope ATT does right, and fix their representatives misleading direction, and reimburse my $100+ they cost me to reactivate my wireless line they caused to be shut off. I'd like for a competent representative or technician, to activate my other watch and reinstall the installment plan. And I would like to be compensated for SO MANY HOURS WASTED GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES, REPEATING MYSELF OVER 2 DOZEN TIMES!!!!

Horrible horrible horrible scamming company. Can’t wait till I pay off my phone and GTFAH. Be aware the internet it’s to slow and the customer service doesn’t know what they doing.

I have called twice about an added charge for extra data on my May 2022 bill. I spent over 1/2 hour on phone in the first call and was told they would credit out the charge. They didn't. I called again (another 20 minutes) and they told me they had no record of the 1st call or promise of a credit. Requested supervisor call me back and he did. More time on the phone, no resolution. I am refusing to pay the added charge and now they are charging me a $7 late fee. I paid my bill on time but did not include the added charge amount. I want the credit promised on June 20, 2022 for added data fee and new $7 late fee removed from my bill.

We were without phone service for over a week beginning June 8th. We got it back on June 17th, but the next day we were out again! Our June bill says we were credited $1.99 for a 2-day outage.
We have neighbors who also were without service during this time. Since our bill was for $76.46, I assume we are owed more than $1.99 for the long outage!
I have been with AT & T for over 40 years and am tempted to cancel my landline if this can not be resolved.
And I would rather NOT call your office!

Have been trying for 2 days now to payoff installments remaining on cell phone,it is a combined bill with another cell and home phone. I have spent 7 hrs on phone being passes to every department and no one can do this. I find that utterly unbelievable and very aggravating.

I had att installed for my TV and computer.also reqeusted my land line phone be installed with att.tech installed TV and computer but not my land line.went to att store and was told to call att.i was at store 2 times.was told to call att. I was on hold for a hour with no help.was told att rep would call me back to set up time for a tech to fix my landline.no one called me back!!!! This is very frustrating.thank you Jared perlman not a happy customer

This has been the worst and most stressful service from day one. I have had issues and still have them and Noone ever calls that can fix when I spend hours on end trying to get help. I have literally balled my eyes out over the stress this has caused. They lied about the plan and it being cheaper. They keep trying to take money out I don't owe and Noone cares there

At 70 dollars a month, my internet should never be down for 5 days. If fiber is not a service that AT&T has the resources to provide you should not provide it. The internet is supposed to be so reliable, but I have to spend 50% of my time talking to customer support bc the internet never actually works.

I signed up for your service because I moved. It sounded like a good deal at the time. Once it was all set up I was not impressed. I called to have it ALL canceled including the phone service. I sent everything back like I was told. I found out through my bank account after I canceled EVERYTHING you were still taken money from my account and Robbie Raines account as well. I called about it and wanted to know why you were taking money out of my account since I canceled EVERYTHING. The gentleman I spoke with said he would take care of it and he refunded both of us money that was taken out of our account. But for some reason your company still said I owed you money which MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!!!!! Y’all sent it to collection agency. I owe you NOTHING!! You refunded me money so I owe you NOTHING! I still have the emails where you refunded the money back to my account. So you need to take the collection off my record!

ATT&T sends these so called salesmen knocking on your door. They are going to save you money, give you a phone or gift cards and better service. All lies. I was scammed. My bill is double what I was paying with US CELLULAR. My phones were fine. . No gift cards as promised. Surcharges and taxes are ridiculous. Now I have a 3 year contract with a high bill. BEWAREdo not let them in.

ZERO Stars!!! I have had spotty (at best) to no internet for over six weeks. I have spent hours on the phone with the tech dept (huge waste of time). The techs have made housecalls and could not fix the issue. Finally, one told me that it was a tower issue and would require the Engineering Dept. to resolve. He said he escalated a ticket to them and they would call me back in two days. That never happened (all the time I am still paying for the internet, but can't use it). After 3.5 hours on the phone one week after I was supposed to get the call, they 'guaranteed' me I would get a call within one hour. Nothing. Called again, went through the whole explanation with yet another person, was on the phone for over an hour when they finally told me the Engineering Dept was closed on the weekend. Then, they once again told me for sure I would get a call back. Never happened. This is a worthless company. I am filing a formal complaint and cancelling service. I can't believe the level of incompetence.

I’m at location 1809 Reisterstown Rd in Pikesville, MD to have 2 phones repaired. Was told we had to wait 30-40min for tech to comeback @ 3:30pm. Ask rep can they see if tech is back, the reps response was “oh he somewhere bullshitting” you just gonna have to wait for him cuz I can’t fix it!” I’m highly irritated and have been a loyal customer for years…this type of customer service is offensive and unacceptable!

Recently purchased a $50 cruise package and it only worked for the first day. Phone number for the purchased line 816-392-1712. We had to instead purchase ship internet because the Att cruise package didn’t work.

Look..I do not owe $700.00 to AT&T. I have been talking to about 4 different people to fix it but nothing has happen..I had account for 3 days when I returned the phone #436181201792 last year I sent the phone back brand new with in 7 days but your billing department lied and did not take it off and claimed they reimburse me money they did not I only had the phone 3 days they sent the wrong phone I called and told customer service I was closing my account after that it was on t h em I did not save any pkg I sent it through ups with your labele at one time they took the money off and now it appears on my account so when I try to get a cell phone or internet they say I owe this money I will go to consumer affairs it's not correct and the people I talk to do nothing they told me to go to a AT&T store I do not have a car and I a senior I also order the phone over the phone this is fraudulent and when I counseled my order it was done 3 days after I got the phone it was your billing department that messed up I would like it taken off perm so I can order my SamsunS22ultra and internet service this issue has been going on for over 1 year first they took it off and than they put it back on when I tried to order services. I took care of this 1 yr ago apparently the billing department did not and your customer service is blaming me for not keeping my records they keep saying I made payments I did not..I do not know where they are getting this information from but if you do not want me as a customer ok but you still need to take $700.00 off my account that is fraud and hurting Mr, I was hoping you can hp me with this before I go to consumer affairs. It's ironic just 5 months ago AT&,T was going to give me cell phone but I was not ready to switch I filled out the application and that $700.00 was not on there now it is showing up again please explain that to me and I need to talk to a supervisor who will truly help me one final attempt, AT&t expects me to keep receipts or account info that is over 1 yr I o ly had the phone 3 days how do they figure Ithey reimburse me money for several months that is what Brittany told me she said something is wrong but that the other people I talk to say funny things here is what I think happen? I order the phone it was on a contract but when I counseled it and sent the phone back the billing department did not close it and kept charging me payments but than a couple of months went by I got a bill from At&t saying I owe money I called them and I said I sent you back t h e phone it wS brand new and with in 7 days they stopped it than but it was not done correctly and now it keeps coming up I owe nothing to AT&T for a phone I gave back I get soany different stories from your customer service people but its not correct let's not make up things, so I want this cleared up..I should not have to go into a store I order the phone over the phone I have my ID N7887599 Ca..expires 10/31/2029 my phone us 669-279-9881 ,feel free to call me

Diane Bohn

I was scammed by an AT&T in home expert on mobility service.

In March of 2022, I was waiting for my AT&T internet install appointment when Jeffrie P. (ATTUID: FP5460) knocked on my door. I thought he was there to install my internet, but he was there to sell me on switching my family's phone plan to AT&T. My whole family has been with Verizon for over 15 years. It was good timing on his part, because 4 out of our 5 lines needed new phones.

The deal was.... we'd trade in our phones and get new iPhones. We'd also get $250 visa gift cards per line we switched. He quoted me in person and over text message that our total bill would be $160/month (before tax) and would never change. So it sounded like a no brainer, so we decided to move forward. (My total tax is $10, so let's use $170/month for the quote). He told me it was "special In Home Expert pricing".

After my first few bills were a bit all over the place our 3rd bill settled in at $242/month with an expiring promotion of $10/line after 10 months. So currently I'm paying $242/month and it will be $292/month after the AARP promo ends. Again, he quoted me $170.

After multiple phone calls to corporate, they told me that I needed to get back in touch with Jeffrie or his Supervisor, Melissa (ATTUID: MP1547). It took about 3-4 weeks to get Jeffrie back on the phone. Jeffrie finally admitted that he mis-quoted me and it was his mistake. Jeffrie told me he had to go to his supervisor Melissa to get me a 1 time credit for the mis-quote. That one time credit was around $3,800 for the 36 month term. Not surprisingly, it took weeks to get ahold of Melissa after she dodged my calls and texts. The only things she told me I could do was lower my level of service, which is the same thing ATT corporate told me.

Finally ATT corporate told me that my only course of action was to sue ATT.

Shame on you ATT. Shame on you In Home Experts. Shame on You Jeffire P (ATTUID: FP5460) and Melissa (MP1547).

Jeffire's game: to tell the potential customer whatever number they want to hear in order to get them to sign up. He says your first few bills will be all over the place due to the trade in's/ special pricing. Then when your bill settles in, AT&T corporate has no recollection of the communication between you and your In Home Expert (Jeffrie). And now I'm stuck for 36 months, paying $122/month more than what he quoted. Not a good feeling being taken advantage of.

i had wireless phone service with a 3g plip phone and it was canceled with my account that was paid up to dec. 1 2022 ,i had a cash balance of 347.84 in the account . the phone number was 708 -710-7617 my pin # was 7717 . i believe there was a change to 5g which my did not support. i would very much like to get the money that was the balance in the account. thank you . daniel a. tuffs 7226 w. 109 th. place worth ,il. 60482

ATT has continued to promise me I would have access to Fiber for 4+ years now. I understand the new construction in the area will be getting it, but the existing customers will not. This is not acceptable, I am paying more for 6MBPS than customers with fiber. When is ATT going to put forth the effort to take care of their rural customers?

I have been without landline service and internet service for a week and a half or longer. When I called on Monday, June 27, 2022 I was told service would be restored on Saturday, July 2, 2022 by 6:00 p.m. On Saturday, July 2, 2022 around 7;00 p.m. called customer service again because still no landline service or internet service. I was told it will now be Saturday, July 9th before technician can come out. Can someone tell me why? I am not very happy right now with AT&T service. I will expect credit for the weeks I have been without these services. I have been an AT&T customer since 1968 but it may be time to change. I would like someone to check into this matter for me.
Wanda Deal

I'm really disappointed to AT&T. All I need is just a receipt for my previous payments when I was in US! I can't login to my prepaid account from oversea. The website is not working (I can do that while I was still in the US)! I called for helps several times. I was told that my invoices will be sent to my email account. Got nothing after 3 days. I called again today and was told that I can't get my invoices in any ways out of US! I can't imagine how AT&T can say that they are the best mobile service in the US and charges for that much! People should really be told how poor the service that AT&T provides!

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. ATT IS FAILING THEIR CUSTOMERS AND DO NOT EVEN CARE. I WOULD APPRECIATE A PHONE CALL. I HAVE SPOKEN TO 11 PEOPLE SINCE 06/09. I WAS PROMISED A PROMOTION AND STILL HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING. I CANT EVEN GET A PHONE CALL FOLLOW UP. CUSTOMERS MEAN NOTHING TO ATT AND IT SHOWS.

I have fixed wireless with AT&T its a internet service based on antenna to tower service, i had service interruption since day 1, but lately every Friday around 7:30-9 service goes down for days, i have contacted customer suport and att help on Twitter and they give me random answers but they dont fix my service, now i think they have blocked me on Twitter and on service support on the phone they have me waiting for 20plus minutes and then they drop my call

I have tried for 4 days now to activate my base fir my home for I am unable to do anything so my daughter has been handling this for me I have been in and out of the hospital not to say I need my phone!!!!!She had called 5/6 times and on hold for an hour at a time, disconnected after being on hold for 50 minutes. Told to take base into local store to activate when got to local store told that they couldn’t activate that SIM card that was in the base, sold me another one, supposedly activated the new one and told me all I had to do was to go back and plug in the phone. Nope it still didn’t work. Called back on 6/13 on the phone again for almost an hour, after about an hour was told I had to go back into the store with a drivers license and call back when I’m the store to activate the base!!!!!!! This has been unreal. I’m 87 years old terribly sick need my phone desperately. WHAT A messed up system!!!! And no one can help!!!! AT and T your a joke!!!

Was told the technical would come to install internet 3 times with no show. When calling to confirm what exactly is going on the AT&T manager I spoke with on the line hung up. Disappointed in the service.

Very bad customer service and they have wrong and false advertisement on their website, i added international calls feature for $10 a day like the app says then after one month I got a bill of $1008 and no body could resolve or help on that issue, especially the manager Leonards he’s very unprofessional and rude and has zero communication skills, this company is a scam don’t ever join it

AT&T don't take care of customers and fix our service so we have DSL and internet again.for myself and all my neighbors I have talked to.they want even show up when they set up a appointment time or even call .this has been down for over a week.we don't have fiber optic because AT&T want run it.

On May 9, I called in order to check on my account as I knew my current contract would be expiring at the end of the month, and I wanted to see what sort of deals were running at the time to resign on with. I spoke with Kendell, and all of this was under the phone call with this employee. Fiber had just been installed into our neighborhood the previous month, so I was told that in efforts of getting people to sign on for fiber, they would give me a deal. If I signed on and agreed to Fiber (at $65/month with autopay discount included), that he would keep my Uverse charge the same as my previous contract and roll that price over for the next year ($12.24). I specifically verified and asked what my total bill would be multiple times, and he told me $77.24 plus taxes/fees. Today, I get a notification that I am being charged $165.17. OVER DOUBLE what I had agreed to. I immediately called and spoke with about 10 different people. Everyone told me the same scripted answer that there was nothing they could do differently to honor what I had previously agreed to. After much convincing, I was allowed to just cancel the Uverse part of this (because there is NO WAY I am paying $85 for a service I used maybe twice a month), but I will still be charged this amount for the previous month, THAT I NEVER AGREED TO.

I know that phone calls are recorded, so I asked to please have that looked up and that all of it would verify. They told me that they could see that I spoke with someone on May 9, but that its only recorded SOMETIMES, and that then it is reviewed by a manager and deleted. So therefore they are claiming there is no way to verify how THEY messed it up. I was even told that knowing that Kendell was the sales employee meant nothing, as they had no way of looking up who that even was.

I made sure on this phone call on May 9 that I discussed both internet and Uverse, knowing my contract was up very soon. We discussed multiple promotions/options before landing on this one. Throughout my conversation with Kendell, he even kept putting me on hold in order to see if there were any other better deals he could get me as a VERY long time loyal customer. Today, I was told that in the transcript from that original phone call--there is no mention of Uverse at all so they can't verify anything I said, and are not taking my personal notes that I had written down as fact.

Something else they tried to convince me of, was that I only signed a contract at this price for the remainder of my previous contract??? (May 9-May 27). That is absolutely false, and very evident by the fact that my bill from April 27-May 27 is $165.17. So, that was just more wasted time with more lies from your employees.

Honestly, I have never been more disappointed with customer service. To make an agreement, confirm it multiple times, and then charge over double the amount of the total bill is outrageous. I work for our local TV station in Atlanta, and I have already contacted our consumer story reporter about this practice. I will continue on to contacting the BBB, FCC, and my lawyer about how to proceed with this further. At this point, we are not even arguing back and forth on numbers--it is about honoring an agreement as a company that an employee of yours made with a customer. We have been ATT customers for over 20 years, and the best the I was offered on the phone today was a $20 credit. I am appalled that I am not being honored the amount that I was offered and had agreed to.

Had an account rep stop by our home on May 9, 2023 and talked his way into us switching our cell phone service by reducing our bill from $100/month with Berizon to $50 a month with ATT. He upgraded one of our 2 phones and explained we would receive the upgrade for free. He said we would see a charge for $22 every month for the new phone but that there would be a credit of $22 month for my old phone. We discussed NOT wanting insurance. Once he us into switching to ATT, he handed us his mobile phone and asked us to sign on his screen. We trusted that what he told us is what he was doing so didn’t request to see what our signature was attached to. 2 weeks later on May 23, as I was trying unsuccessfully to set up our online account, I finally called and was
advised our bill was over $300. When I pursued this with a supervisor (the service agent was polite, but had no response or suggestions to stay with ATT- she seemed very anxious to get us a return mailer for the phone and get the lines disconnected) . The polite rep also said I was SOL on my phone I turned in to the scammer thatt completely misrepresented ATT. The supervisor was a little more understanding and said we were set up on the highest tier of service and were paying for insurance. Again, the rep that came to our home scammed us. The supervisor (Amy) did advise me that May 23rd was the last day to turn in my new phone for buyers remorse. She confirmed that since I turned in my old phone, ATT would not give me ant credit for that phone. I made the decision to return to Verizon where we have been customers for 22 years. Amy, the supervisor, suggested we get the numbers ported over to Verizon so we did not lose our existing phone numbers. Amy also said we could bring our tier down lower so our bill wasn’t so high, but that we were locked in for 3 years.
That same day, I took my phone and husbands phone to Verizon and got our prior account opened and numbers ported over. In my discussion with ATT supervisor Amy, because of how we purchased the phone ( through an in home advisor/rep) we needed to return the phone to an ATT store.
So, after finishing with Berizon, I went to the ATT store. The agent there couldn’t understand how I got my phone but finally seemed to comprehend I got it from an ATT agent that showed up at our house. Then she asked me where the box and charger were and said she couldn’t accept it without it. She ended up taking my new identical phone box and charger I got from Verizon with my new phone I purchased from Verizon. She also commented that this whole transaction would have been easier (on her I’m sure) if I had turned in my phone to them before I went to Verizon . Evidently she was unaware that I would have lost my phone number since I was told that turning it in immediately shut down the service and cancelled the number. Then as the final straw, she said there is a $55 restocking fee. Needless to say, this was icing on the cake. I paid it just to get rid of ATT. The agent said since no one told me about the restocking fee, I could call and might get it refunded.
So, ATT will be the last place we would go for service. Unfortunately, our Direct TV Service is part of ATT, but other than the continual increasing costs on Direct TV, customer service and wanting to help customers seems more of a priority. Our bill was taken from our account pretty quickly, before a month had even passed, so we paid over $200 for 2 weeks of cell service, I’m out the value of a good iPhone to ATT. No good words to say, and this will not be the end unless I get some satisfaction.

Today I had one on the worst customer experiences at your ATT store at 3302 University Ave Madison WI 53705.

The customer representative was Nolan Kuhn.

When I entered the store a different representative greeted me but Nolan jumped up from a couch and had a minor dispute with the original rep saying he was the next one in line. I have no idea what their procedures are but having this interaction in front of a customer is wrong.

I am trying to sign up for internet service for my new house and my interaction with this rep was not great. When I told him that due to identity theft i would not give my SSN he said that I had to give it to him. The manager told me that I could prepay two month of service so i was happy with that arrangement.

Once it was obvious that I was not going to get the service, Nolan was quite brisk, when I said that I was going to give this customer service feedback, He told me that I should not come into the store and tell him how to do his job. (which i did not do). Although I am only a customer, I do not think this person should be in a customer facing role. ATT may have different standards so I have no idea what you will do with this information.

In January I went into the local AT&T store to take advantage of a trade in promotion. I was told with my 7 Plus and my down payment my monthly payment for my 13 Pro Max would be $9.45 a month.
I sign up and turned in my 7 Plus and a month later I get a notice that all I was going to get was $40.
I called customer service and after a long call I was told I would be getting the full trade in credit but it takes a couple of months to complete the process.
April’s bill came and my payment is still $19.45
Another long call and they told me I wasn’t eligible for the trade in program. I asked the speak to a supervisor and while on hold I was disconnected. I called back and after explaining my problem again the representative put me on a long hold and when she came back on told me everything was taken care of and I would be receiving the trade in credit.
This month’s bill came out today and I’m still being billed at the higher charge.
I again called customer service and spoke with Jeremy, he looked over my account and told me I wasn’t eligible for the credit. I again ask for a supervisor and was connected with “Magic”
After putting me on hold many times Magic told me there was nothing he could do. So I asked for a corporate number I could called and the number he gave me was a customer service number.
The whole reason I did the upgrade was because I was told I qualified for the trade in program. My account on the AT&T app also told me I qualified.
I’ve been a customer of AT&T for over 30 years and am very disappointed with this “bait and switch”
Please return my old phone and my down payment and the payments I’ve made and I’ll turn in the new phone and take my business to a different carrier.

Just thought you should know why you lost a customer. Yesterday i cancelled ATT and switched to Infinity because of your enormous rate hikes in service. As Doctor Phil famously asked, "How's that working for you?

Sincerely James Westerberg

I would like to complain about the supervisor you have for customer rep. his name is Lincon. I dont think he even tried to help me instead of keeping me on chat for almost 2 hours. If this is the customer services you have then there is not need of support team or at&t should not be operated. took my 2 hours just for 5 min answer. After i end chat other supervisor told me i have to call certain number for the issue i was having. I dont know who made him supervisor

We wer me trying to get a phone line threw our internet connected to my wife’s computer from her office at home. She needed the phone to connect with her company’s phone service to take calls from home. She had this last year but to to Covid-19, she had to be off for several months , so we canceled the phone part of service while she wasn’t working to save money. Once she was able to start back working from home, it took an act of congress to get it back on. First they said that since the phone itself wasn’t an att phone, then the service wouldn’t work. Well we knew this wasn’t correct due to her having this same service just six moths prior with same office phone, plus other employees that work from home do not have issues. Well after several days finally get it worked out. This whole time, her office was loosing there patience because she couldn’t be on the phone. Luckily got it fixed. Well today, after having the service up for about a week, it’s not working . Come to find out, the guy from att that was handling thus for us, didn’t complete the order and the phone was cut off. So we have been on the phone all evening trying to find someone that not only could speak enough English to understand, but someone that could tell us what’s going on. Finally get ahold of a nice lady that was able to tell us about the worker not completely doing his job, so we gave to get it redid. She was very nice and apologized for us going thru this and would get a technician to come out as soon as they could. So now thanks to our faith in att service, my wife will not be able to fully do her job again tomorrow until they fix their mistake. Hopefully her jib will not be in jeopardy due to this. Very upset right now.

Advice double check always your bill, 2021 my husband walks into a store with a broken phone and warranty on it, customer service advised phone is being discontinued by Att there a new upgrade would be given hubby approves as he needs a phone for his company, agreements and terms over a new upgrade are presented to my hubby he signs for what we expected to be a new upgrade right nopE wrong 2 months on the billing cycle appears a 3 line at the time of me King a payment online and in the app I called loyalty dept because we also have internet with them and customer service mentioned we can return the device to cancel the 3 line added but keep in mind we need the device for my husbands job, so we decided to keep the line that is been hanging for a no th without activity in it and at the time I decided to give my iPhone 8 plus to my daughter over that Line that pho e was bought with Apple therefore the phone is paid off and I decide to upgrade to a 12 pro max cool we have 2 payments for 2 phones under installments on the with month I check and see bill is way higher that 2 installments taxes and internet combine in a single bill $330-340 every month I called they said we have 3 phones under installments to which I reply it should be only two devices where is the third one they mentioned is the 3 line which the customer service advisor who gives my husband never remove the broken phone even when we clear deductible and Att no longer carrying the phone the reason of the upgrade and mess of ending with a third line every month up until On April /18/2022 I called to finally settle what our friends and family have been telling us Att is horrible Att charges super high which is true but I always have had service when I'm Camping, traveling, etc. so I called to pay my phone because I'm the one in charge of making payments but due to an emergency surgery it slips my mind and ends up with two month which gladly I'm paying $660.+ cents for my BILL also I request to pay off all installments to see where we are without installments and if the bill will be reduced I pay 2 PHONES and when everything is done the very kind gentleman mentions you only have left the third line when you pay the bill an installment of $6.99 was paid for a phone so you paid also the 12 pro max you have left another Samsung to which so how many phones I been paying oh 3 which I request to hear besides the two first lines what other phone he can't find but is paid and no refund can be made to which reverts the payment cause is late on a Sunday 5 pm everyone is gone for the day call Monday I called no one know anything but I have a bill of $840 Because they didn't revert the payment of the installments they revert the money from my bill so I proceed to leave two phones paid off and paid $585 to bring my bill to the current statement no one can help to tell me about this third phone but they reassure will be fixed I hang up I assume will be fixed may comes on May / 14/ 2022 my Iphone 8 plus dies of frying results of my daughter Studying hard for finals on H.S. Tests I walk into Apple to obtain a new device which apple mention the phone Is fry you need a new one let's get one with Att since they are your provider he finds lock on the system I should call Att to which I do and tell me again my bill is in $800’s to which I simply leave apple to thank the guy and proceed to get furious with all this mess I been dealing with for a year and a half ok To which I in the term of this year and a half I have spent countless hours been transferred from loyalty to reg customer service from 3 to 6 hours keep in mind I paid for I a phone I Dont have and no one can't find installment of 24 months 373.18 cents and no one knows where it is why my bill is been bouncing and I still haven't paid my husband phone when I hang up with Att from 6 hours of frustration I called another provider who in 15 minutes me new service orders me a new phone for my daughter and gives me two sim cards for our phone that once I receive and pay off my husband phone in full will be able to take those number to a new phone company May/20/22 comes everything arrives and give a call to Att to cancel service pay the phone and tell the person I want to resolve and leave so pls let. I pay my bill and he replies to get the codes and you free I asked if the payment is made yes happy hang-up called the other company that made the transfer give codes and I get service for the 3 lines but only one works mine and my daughter and hubby are locked call back to Att they said payment is processed but phones are locked and I can stop at the store to which I go they can no longer see my account, not in any device form Ior shape to which is a Friday 6 pm everyone left you to need to call Att loyalty dept THIS IS THE REASON WHY I LEFT ATT THIS FOR THIS I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ATT CARE AND PROTECT FOR CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BEEN LOYAL TO THE COMPANY so if you ask me or anyone asks me if I recommend Att is BETTER to GO TO A PROVIDER YOUR RELATIVES CAN PROVE THIS IS THE BILL WITH TAXES AND UNLIMITED FOR $$$ money and boom no headaches this morning I call and 3 representatives could find my account or explain why some see it partially and my lines are blocked if we no longer belong to Att and bill is paid. The irony is I still have u-verse they couldn’t help with my wireless bill and since I left yesterday may/20/22 this morning appear a $101.18 credit text towards my u-verse why couldn’t you help we had a great thing Since you guys were CINGULAR against all odds I supported you but you failed me and my family my kids now know att is not a great company because they heard me countless hours olead with you guys. Thx I know you’ll continue to make money but I won’t support you in any way, shape or form.

Telemarketer call at 2:49 a.m. !!!

People are in my alley, installing fiber optic cable. It is now Friday afternoon. Wednesday morning those same guys in the alley disconnected my internet and the internet of everybody on my block, at least. We have spoken to the guys in the alley each day, and they said they had reported the problem to AT&t. They acknowledged that they had broken the internet connection. I called and finally got somebody out here today. But he couldn't fix the problem in the alley. As I had been telling AT&t from the beginning, the problem was not in my house or immediately behind my house. So, the AT&t guy who came out today placed a call to the AT&t people who can work in the alley. Now I'm getting a message from AT&t saying that they can't schedule these guys to come out because of a problem with the AT&t network. I feel sure now they won't be out here today, which probably means they won't be out until Monday, and who knows if they'll be able to fix it then. Soon I will be without internet, phone and television for a week. This is ridiculous, but it's not the first time AT&t has done this to me. I need AT&t to fix this and I want to be reimbursed for the cost of the internet that I did not get because AT&t disconnected my internet.

One star because 0 is not available! After the company driving me crazy to switch my wifi to fiber I caved and agreed. Had to lose a days pay for install that didn't happen because company had no box at existing pole after making me crazy to switch! 24 hrs later they send an idiot out to climb pole and add box to except the new fiber. When he leaves he doesn't recconect existing service so now I have no internet! I call for him to return to make it right and they said their schedule is full. Yes full of half a__ed work!! So now I miss another day of work! Calling and talking to someone who barely speaks English outside of country, I request someone inside the states. Once connect I speak to another person who suggested I made an appointment yet again-why they cannot complete first appt! I ask for his supervisor. Once connect to him he says let's see if we can get him back out there, I will update you shortly. Few hours later I get an auto message for an appointment and NO RETURN CALL FROM SUPERVISOR!!! I am livid. What am I pay for? How many days work do I miss? Why can I not get anyone with power to respond to me? Worst customer service ever!!!

ATT HAS DROPPED THE BALL AGAIN

I WENT INTO OFFICE TO GET A SIM CARD WORKING IN A CRADLE POINT
THEY RE-ISSUED & IT WORKED..
THEN 2 WEEKS AGO IT STOPED
I TALKED TO BUSINESS SALES AND THEY TURNED OFF 4 OF MY NUMBERS
(I FOUND MAYBE 10% OF THEIR PEOPLE FLUENT AND INTELLAGIBLE IN ENGLISH)
THEY THEN SUGGESTED A CHANGE IN ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS - SENT TECHNICIAN OUT TO INSTALL FIBER.
I ALREADY HAD FIBER & THEY WANTED TO DRIO SPEED FROM 1000 TO 100
TECHNICIAN SAID HE THOUGHT THAT WAS A POOR IDEA AND WITHDREW TICKET

I HAVE NOW BEEN ON PHONE AT LEAST 3 HOURS TODAY AND LOST CALLS SEVERAL TIMES - NO ONE SPEAKS INTELLAGIBLE ENGLISH AND LAST CALL, AFTER STARTING CONVERSATION AGAIN, WITH NEW SUPERVISOR,
WENT TO HOLD IN SPANISH & THEN COMPUTER REQUESTED NEW INFORMATION FROM START.

REALLY -

DOES ANYONE WORKING IN TELEPHONE SUPPORT CARE, OR HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO SOLVE WHAT SHOULD BE A SIMPLE PROBLEM?

My wife took a day off of work in order to be home and wait for technician and when he shows up 1 hour late he says he doesn't know how to fix it. He calls for a specialist to come by and he doesn't show up. Terrible service and company doesn't respect its customers.

Was scheduled an appointment 5/1/22 12-4 pm for fixing cut internet line from tornado. Confirmed text saying tech would be here 315-345. Tech called at 345 saying he was out of material and he checked with his supervisor and he wold be out 1st thing next morning. 20 minutes later I received a text saying my appointment had been moved to 5/4/22 from 12-4. I was lied to. I should have been 1st o list next day as you guys missed my appointment not me. Spent 3 hrs on phone with 2 different depths and best I could get was 5/5/22 AM as pm does not work for us. I should have been a priority but was not. I don't want an I'm sorry. I want priority as I was lied to.

I was quoted a price for a phone this December and when the bill was higher than the quote I went back to the store twice. The first time I was told that my credit didn’t kick in . The second time I spoke to the manager who said the employee who gave me the price no longer works there. He tried to tell me it’s not a big deal and there is nothing he can do for me. My bill is 20 higher than my quote. I have been a customer for years and would not recommend AT&T again. How can they get away with quoting one price and bill you another price?? It feels like a scam!! I guess I’ll try the better business.

I have been a customer for many years, got a new phone it was stolen , i got a broken non functioning used one , they took my old flip number and now no phones work

HORRIBLE SERVICE

My wife went up to our AT&A office because we kept getting on our cells qe were using to much Data we would us around 3 GB for total for both cells come to find outwe had 9 GB in our service so we would Never go over but she was talked into by the sales person to change our plan and get unlimted Data and it would only be $10.00 a month more.come to find out when we got our billit was $30.00 a month more it was over 10.00 per phone so we were lied to and when she went up to tell them and she wanted to go back to our old plan she was told it was discontinued so now on a fixed income we got lied to and now have to pay 190.00 a month when before we paid 162.00 a month. We have been with this company for 10 years but as soon as my wife's phone is paid off and that will be in two months we are dropping AT&T and going with another service one thing we won't stand for is being lied to. Very bad customer service and our 4 children will be dropping thir service also

Have feedback for AT&T?