AT&T Customer Service

Contact AT&T Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 331-0500

One of the largest telecommunications company in the world, AT&T brands now include Wireless, U-verse, home security, DirecTV, and home phone. Upset at AT&T? Call the complaint line and tell them now! The company does have an official contact page, but social media is probably the best way to get a response to your problem.

Tweet AT&T customer service on Twitter at @attcares or post a complaint to their Facebook page. If you would like to send a complaint to AT&T corporate headquarters, their mailing address is 208 South Akard Street, Dallas TX, 75202. There is an image of the corporate office location here.

Contact the CEO with your problem! Write a letter to the corporate office. The most popular method of contacting AT&T with a complaint is by calling them, that phone number is 800-331-0500. They follow normal business hours of operation, so call between Monday and Friday, 8am-6pm EST. You can also email the support department 24/7 at attcustomercare@att.com.

AT&T Contact Information

A-

9am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top AT&T Complaints

We live in Elk Grove Ca. and have been customers for many years. We have severe problems with cell phone coverage at our house. The phone suddenly drops calls or calls to us do not get through. We have gone to our local store and called several times. Last time we were told that if we upped our plan for more money service will be better. We did that and it was still terrible. We do not get a consistent reason. At the store they said we don’t have a tower nearby. I see several when I drive??. How can you offer service if there is such poor reception? We have gotten a run around but no help. We want to stay with AT&T but why can’t reception improve? An honest story would help. A work around to help our phones at home would help.
Sebastian Lampe

I have two AT&T accounts. One is tel 630-554-9564 and the other is 630-544-4577. (one is Uverse and the other ATT Mobility) I have tried to have the billing for these two accounts combined because payments have been misapplied to each account. I apparently have a credit of $107 on the first account and a past due balance of @206.07 on the second account. I spent 45 minutes on the phone today including talking with a manager who said he needed to get folks from the Mobility side on the call to resolve the issue. That resulted in another delay and back to step one of the 45 minute call.

I do not intend to pay ATT late fees when you have a credit balance on one account and a late charge on the other. I have been to the ATT store in Oswego, IL to try to get the billing resolved as well as the unsatisfactory conversations on the line today. I am an stock-holder and I think your management practices of several different subsidiaries billing separately with the same corporate name is ridiculous and management should make some changes. Incidentally, I am told today it will take several billing cycles to get combined billing completed. NOT SO GREAT SERVICE

I have been unable to login to my email account for 2 days. This has been going on for a month. WONT TAKE MY PASSWORD even after I change it. Tried to call customer service and got a guy that did not speak English, I have just about had enough of this. FIX IT or I well have no choose but to get Another IP, THE way it is now it is useless to me.

Very POOR customer service from Brian Singh! My Mother passed away and the AT&T account was under her name. My husband went to the local AT&T store here in Sacramento with a death certificate in an attempt to transfer the account into his name. As a result of Brian Singh's incompetence we have not had telephone service since 7/5/19 and I had to go without internet service for 4 days .....All the while I am grieving my Mother's death.,

SCAMMERS!! Store did not have proper inventory. Told me if I put down my credit card they could get the large and the smaller iPad in stock for me to take a look at. I could choose whichever one worked best.

ALL. LIES !!! The manager of the store took my credit card, set me up on monthly plans for both iPads unbeknownst to me. So now there’s an installment amount coming off of my monthly credit card statement. I’m never signed up for a plan I never signed anything that said I was going to put a plan on the iPad. How I was signed up for a monthly plan is beyond me! Especially for two iPads that I’m now being told that I’m stuck with

Just now I got a call from a blocked number. Only when I declined the call it on masks the caller. The call was from a fort pierce number 772-940- 4987. Store manager doesn’t know that he’s being recorded. It’s ridiculous how I was just spoken to! This guy tried to bullshit me kept disrespecting me by talking over me, RUDE, OBNOXIOUS & defensive. No matter what I said he kept talking over me and telling me his projection of the ideas and events that he claims to place. Completely contradictory to what actually happened. I’m so glad I record everything!! Why does it seem like the state of Florida is filled with nothing but scum bag scam artists .
I NEVER SHOULD’VE TRUSTED THEM WITH MY CREDIT CARD. Do you know they waited 2 1/2 weeks to contact me to let me know that the iPads were ready to be picked up. I had just come home from a business trip and had a termite infestation in my house and I got busy. Talk about totally taking advantage of somebody! There was a two week window of opportunity that I had to be able to return these iPads.

WOW I am away on business right now in Cambridge Massachusetts. Talk about a buzz kill! This would cost me $400 out of pocket now on a monthly basis. I want to pay myself phone bill normally 77 per month it’s over $300. I cannot begin to express how disheartening this is. It seems as though trust is a thing of the past. I never should’ve given my credit card out like that! I thought it was a little weird I never got a receipt or any paperwork from the store whatsoever. QUITE SUSPICIOUS

This is not going to go away for you, which is why right from the very beginning of our conversation I gave you the opportunity to do the right thing. I left you the voicemail hoping that you would choose to do the right thing. Getting an attorney, the Better Business Bureau, Fl Stare state attorney generals office, filing a police report with the Martin County sheriffs, reporting your unethical behaviour and contacting corporate to have you formally written up, are all things that are going to be happening when I get home. Believe me the path of least resistance is always my first choice. I will not allow you to get away with this unethical fraudulent behaviour .

Calling me a bitch just now from your blocked number. Probably not the best move for your career. I honestly have to say, in my opinion you would never have handled yourself with such hysterics, letting your emotions get the best of you, had you not been up to no good. I have never been spoken to like that. Did AT&T teach you to run over peoples conversations with that louder tone, yelling at your clients. Like that’s gonna work

My husband and I have been AT&T customers for 18+ years. This last year my husband passed away and the nightmare began. 7 hours on the phone with 8 people and three trips to local store over the last month and a half and all I can say is your call center people need a lot of training in more ways than one, they have scripts and don't care about the customer.
Had to cancel husband's account, could not just change names, no that would be too easy. Had to cancel Direct TV return equipment and 5 days later pay for new installation. How stupid is that....they could not understand he passed away and I wanted to put account in my name,
And how do you have the right to deny unlocking a phone that was paid for in full the day I bought it, no contracts no payments etc. it's my phone and I should have the right to do with it whatever I choose. Other companies do not do that.
I have never dealt with such an incompetent company in all my life. You think because you are a big company you can control all, well, you can't control people going to other carriers and you are not rated #1 carrier and I can see why because your service is a nightmare. I know this will probably just be deleted and certainly nothing will be done but it has given me great satisfaction just to write this. Your statement when we call is our calls will be monitored well it's pretty obvious you don't listen to these recordings because if you did you would start making some changes.
I will never have anything positive to say about AT&T again. You don't even deserve one star.......

Where is my $100.00 gift card I was told I was going to receive 8 months ago when I signed up for your service. My account no. 291336736. I have tried calling many a times, but I refuse to be on hold longer than 45 minutes.

On or about the date of 4/24/19 a representative, Steve Valentine, stating he was from AT&T came to my door selling service. The explanation started off simple but quickly turned to be complicated as he was explaining the service he could provide with direct TV. We agreed to enter into a simple package. At this time Steve asked for a cash deposit of $200.00 installer fee. Steve mentioned that he had not received official at&t forms but did fill out a receipt on a page of note book paper. Which he signed but did not date. I do have the original if you have any questions. After receiving the direct service we found out that a different package stared also the operation of the service was complicated for us. We than contacted at&t on 7/17/19 and spoke with David to terminate the service. He worked with us by over turning the early fee and was helpful with device returning instructions.

Scheduled new DirecTv installation on July 5th. Scheduled installation 2 times and they never showed up. You sent AT&T to the house. They have nothing to do with DirecTV installations. You all can't get this correct.

I'm tired of the lies, I sign a 2 year contract with ATT for internet and cable for basic and my contract was for $135.00 a month and at our conversations me and my wife asked if we would lose service in rain or storms and were assured this wouldn't happen and we always lose service and our sales rep told us contract was for both internet and cable foe $135.00 a month and received Junes bill and our internet is the same and tv service is $176.00 plus internet $30.00 and due change made last to our account bill $273.58 and I would like to speak to someone in management about all the lies. I have basic tv service without dvr and now have to pay $176.00 a month. DavId Donahue 865-306-3969

My account number is 295743219. I have been approved for the low-cost home internet service though the access AT&T program. I can't seem to get installed because I can't be home between the hours of 1-3pm and The installer do not work weekends. I am a student and I work. I can't take anytime off to meet with an AT&T installer during those hours. I am asking to have a late evening appointment, but all the numbers affiliated with the company the customer services representative are all saying the same thing for the appointment time. That's not accommodating for me. I need a late evening appointment. I can't believe a company of this magnitude does not have technicians that work pass 3:00pm. I have also asked for a supervisor(someone whom can help) and I keep getting individuals reciting the same answer ( the only appointments we have are from 1-3pm). I have asked for a supervisor more than once( not sure if the people or persons I have been transferred to are supervisors). I am just trying to schedule an appointment for service I have been approved for after 3:00pm preferably(if possible)(with in the power of someone within the company) to approve a late evening appointment. My email address is yolandasterlingquinn@yahoo.com or cellphone number is 404-587-0888. I am tried of trying to reach someone whom may have authority. I am requesting someone whom has the power or right to give orders or can make a decision to accommodate my situation.

I keep having sporadic internet. Trying to stream tv shows and it keeps logging me out. I have to keep resetting my router to get service back. This is every day at the same times. Why am I paying for services that I keep losing. Fix this, and don’t tell me because it’s the weather. Happens on nice clear sunny days. Tired of this. Fix this!

Never received a rewards car for 2 of the 5 phones I transferred to AT&T. I was promised 5 $250 Rewards cards for the 5 phones that I was transferring to AT&T. All 5 were verified that they were eligible. It to 6 weeks to get all 5 phones ported. After several attempts all phones were ported, but I'm still trying to get the last 2 rewards cards. I keep getting transferred and have been on the phone for more than14 hours. I was being told that the phones had not been ported in and finally after months and dozens of calls I was told that the phone were AT&T lines which they were almost 20 years ago, but had been Verizon for almost 20 years. My problem is why did it take so long to tell me this and why was I initially told that all 5 phones were eligible for the rewards after I provided AT&T all the Verizon account information? If they were ineligible it should have come up when I was having the account set up.

They are stealing from people to have a policy that states they can charge a full months payment if you cancel before billing cycle ends, even if it is a day before it ends. This is stealing to charge a person for a service the cannot receive. They are charging a full months payment for a service that you have turned off, because i choose to cancel? How it this possible, how did the FCC allow this to happen , how does FCC allow them them punish customers for not wanting their service. Why do i say why does the FCC allow this, cause she kept repeating that FCC allows them to. This is a brutalization of the public! I chose to canceled cause the were charging me for a service that went in and out and i barely i had service it would be out for days . I never actually received the mbps anywhere close to what i paid for. Then when i spoke to someone she lied first she said they sent emails, then when i asked to speak to a supervisor she said her supervisor does not speak to customers. Then she tried to tell me the corporate office is in GA, it's in Texas. I will never return to ATT I had service for 3 years and never missed a payment but had major problems with billing, service not working a the poorest customer service i have ever experienced, I think of the elderly people on fixed incomes that they cheat under the guise of this is policy.... YOUR POLICY IS TO CHEAT YOUR CUSTOMER!
This really sounds like a great company right , give the worst internet service i have ever had, then you say the FFC says you can punish me because i don't like it. Your company needs me and people like me, I recorded the conversation and intend tell all that will listen about how ATT treats its customers. Thanks but no thanks.....

i called back in feb of this yr to have due date moved to 15th due to my check comes then. it still hasnt been changed i get charged monthly late fee and i am tired of it. tired of calling and getting no where. i want it changed. i want refund of all late fees. also i got a new phone free on next with new line yet there is monthly charge on my bill for that phone. i have had att for over 40 yrs and in the last ten i have had nothing but trouble with attt. not doing what they say. not fixing things when i ask. out right lied to. gotten so expensive. some one needs to train the chat people phone people how to fix things. and not lie to customers

I have been a direct TV customer since December 2006, and I can't remember having so many problems until ATT merged or purchased Direct TV. I am now searching for another TV provider due to an extremely high bill and poor customer service. I have called multiple times regarding many problems. 1.I was told earlier this year that my equipment was outdated and if I wanted to continue to view my local channels, I would have to get the new equipment, so in or around June the new equipment was installed. The new site is very confusing to navigate, the old movies, some of which I have never heard of are for rent with a unrealistic fee, my recordings, which I loved were deleted. I was not told this would happen, I have called too many times to count re: the bill I received for $227.41, all to no avail, I have been given many reasons why the bill is so high. There are many other reasons why I am actively searching for a new tv provider. I am 74 years old who lives on a small pension and social security, and can not pay this outrageous bill. If no reasonable alternative or option is offered, after my next billing cycle, I will no longer do business with Direct TV.

when I first moved to this address at&t offered me DSL service over time as the telephone lines degraded they degraded my service to uverse 6.0 and then down graded it to 3.0 and now to 1.5 which I am actually at about .784 tech support is useless stay away from att

No one in San Antonio knows anything re: Locast streaming service, the nonprofit streaming company AT&T gave $500,000 to. The service is in Dallas and Houston. Is it in San Antonio? If so, how do I get it? If not, why not?

There was an article in today's newspaper, Business section page B2, talking about Locast. Why do AT&T emnployees not know about this feature?

I went to att store in Hartford ky to take care of some business. the man that worked there today 6/15/2019 immediately
said he didn't want to see the paper work I had and to get out of store and not come back because he accussed me of trying to do something illegal.which is not true. he is the most arrogant and rude person I have ever seen. does not need a job working with public. somebody needs to call me so I can tell complete story 270-256-6738

I have a complaint I was supposed to be in a bundle according to the lady at the loyalty department. Customer order number #4526221041A.Saturday, December 29, 2018. I was supposed to pay for internet speed 50 for $40, home phone $27, and DirecTV $19.99. I had to call again in the month of January, February, March, etc. I do not have time to do this every month I work, go to school, my daughter goes to school as well. So we need the internet. I find out that I am paying $87 for the internet and home phone what happen to the cable that was supposed to be included in my package. so when I receive a bill from Directive that I suppose to pay $242 "we cut your cable off are you gon pay this bill today" I'm like what I paid at&t through the at&t app on June 1, 2019, $87 what I am supposed to pay". "The guy says no I don't see it." so I asked to be connected to the loyalty department. I was transferred. so, then I was able to explain to the lady what happened? Her response was "ok," can I ask you a couple of questions"? I said," sure". I gave her all the information that she needed. After talking to her getting nowhere I asked to speak to her supervisor she places me on hold. She comes back and says, "well I spoke to my supervisor and I explained t to her and I'm explaining it to you." My response is "So. Your supervisor doesn't want to talk to me?" "I feel like someone didn't do their job keeping my package in a bundle. Here it is I'm paying $219 for the home phone and the internet. Where is customer service here? No one is together, the two companies are separate. I asked again before I hung up the phone can I speak to your supervisor"? She said, "She said that she would call you back" like I am her relative, friend, or colleague or something. I would like to know who took me out of the bundle. I feel that I shouldn't have to pay for something that I thought I was already paying for. I didn't receive the services that I was promised even after talking to Steve from DirecTV in October per his boss giving me services for $19.99. Nor for receiving services promised to me per the lady I spoke to on 12/29/2018 or the guys I spoke to regarding this on several occasions but I have the surveys you send out stored on my phone regarding the service received on any particular day. I never received my credit for the overpayment on my bill. I'm seeing now that the DirecTV bill was promised to be on my bill but never was placed on there after all these months. I would like the fault to lay where it supposes to. I have to send my bank statements when I find them to show my payment to AT&T. I will be looking for a response and a refund check within the next week thank you very much.

Springfield, IL: Three weeks ago, a storm took down a tree two doors down, laying it across the alley. My neighbors and I called the City multiple times to get them to remove the tree because it blocked the alley. It also took down the AT&T cable and terminal box that caused me to lose tv, internet and land line phone. It took a week for the City to move the tree. It took another two weeks for AT&T to restore services for me -- they were restored today, June 13. I had multiple conversations with multiple AT&T personnel and each time I called, I had to re-tell my story anew; no one had a clue about what had happened and I was told that case notes are not written down or shared. Twice, service techs came and left a note on my front door, saying they were sorry they missed me. When I called back, I asked why they needed me to be home (I work) and they said they needed to check my modem. There's nothing wrong with my modem!!!!! I asked if they had gone to the alley and observed the terminal box lying on the ground ... no, they hadn't. Each time, no, they hadn't. Today, I noticed that I had a new voice mail notification (on my cell phone) so I checked it ... I had multiple voicemails, as it turns out, all from AT&T, wanting to check to see if my problem had been resolved. I never did receive these calls; they all went to voice mail but did not appear until today. Several days ago I was dealing with a "Sam" and I noticed in the afternoon that I had missed a call, and thinking it was my neighbor calling, I called back. It was this AT&T Sam, who said he'd been trying to reach me, and he told me that each time he'd called me, his call was either cut off, or it went straight to voice mail. "Welcome to my AT&T" I told him ... "this is the kind of service I have with AT&T." It's a pretty sad commentary when not only do I not have internet, land line or tv, but AT&T can't reach me through their cell service to talk with me about my services. I came home late from work one day this week and spoke with a young man whom I couldn't understand. I am a retired social worker, respect diversity, and am very tolerant of other cultures, but I simply could not understand his thick accent. I even asked him to spell his name, but couldn't understand all the letters he was pronouncing. That does not make for a clear understanding of issues. He was very pleasant and said that it was too late to reach anyone who could help me, and that I would need to call back in the morning. I responded that no, someone needed to call me back. He said that he would have to fill out a ticket and get permission from his supervisor in order for that to occur, so I encouraged him to do that. It took quite a while, but he finally came back and said he'd gotten permission from his supervisor for someone to call me the next day. The next morning, someone did call me, and we arranged for a technician appointment later in the afternoon. This was the "Sam" I mentioned previously -- as it turned out, I guess he was unable to help me. This morning, I got a text from someone telling me that someone should be here today and when I asked for a timeframe, the response was "I have no idea." Sorry, but that's not good customer service. That's apathetic customer service. Luckily, it was just before I left for work, so I walked out to the alley, and did see an AT&T truck there -- and I talked with the service person "Rob" who knew none of the history or how long my services had been out. He was most helpful and got my services restored today. His supervisor (Richard Miller) called me later and apologized as well. Three weeks is unconscionable -- I do think there could have been a work-around, if someone who had a positive work ethic had cared enough. I feel like the red-headed step child and I don't appreciate getting the short end of the stick while being expected to pay fees that are unreasonable anyway. Just after 8 p.m. I called AT&T to talk with them about it but was told that the business office is closed for the day. You gotta be kidding me!!!! It feels like insult being added to injury! OK --- I just now tried to submit this and got an ERROR message!!!!

We called AT&T customer service at 18002020 to find out if we could switch our internet service from DSL to Uverse.
After a twenty minute call where we were asked for every piece of personal information including our Social Security Numbers, We have been AT&T Customers for over 9 years we still couldn't get the question "what is the price difference to upgrade to Uverse?' answered. This is the first time I have ever written a complaint letter to anyone

Your Customer Service people are going to have to do better

Switched 3 phone lines from business to personal. One is operating 2 cannot receive or call out phone calls. Both can receive texts and emails, however it has been 48 hours since this has occurred. Spoke with At&t on Tuesday and they said Phones would be working in 24 hours they put in a ticket, called on Wednesday, same deal put in ticket will be working in 24 hours, called today, same put in ticket will work in 24 hours. So now I'm heading towards 72 hours without service on 2 lines and it is obsurd. I need immediate action, I'm sure I'll be paying for the two-three days my phone does not work, so I need immediate action. Beyond livid!!!

Your customer service center lied to me! No one showed for the promised repair service! That cost me Bye-bye AT&T - going to your competitor.

Our AT& T home service failed on 6/4/19. No calls could be made or received from the home phone. My wife and I reported this to AT&T customer service department 6/5/19. No one could not tell us anything and the recipient of our call could not speak very good English. We finally found out that a service person would come on 6/10/19. This is very inconvenient to be without telephone service this long without anyone being able to tell us what the problem is, or not being able to resolve the problem. We have had problems with the internet recently. We all know that services do break down sometime. But when no one knows what the problem is and do not communicate with their clients in a professional manner, it makes you feel like it’s got to be a better provider somewhere. We have been customers of South Central Bell, Bell South, /AT&T since the early 1980’s. We had to provide all of our information each time we called about this problem, and there has been quite a few. I know your company can do better than this. If it cannot, please let us know, so we can start looking for another alternative.

Every month my bill goes up and for no reason. I was told my bill (for TV and Internet only) would be about $ 86 a month. For one month is was that, the next month $ 92 and for July now $ 131. Why is there no one regulating this rotten company ??? My initial special 2 year promised price doubled in 8 months. The promised gift card was a lie. I was charged $150 for burying the cable because they sent an idiot to bury it twice and both times cut through the cable. Third try, I had to pay for it. The techs (original set-up) ran wires on the outside of my condo (on the siding) for which I got a written complaint from the HOA and almost got a fine. The only reason I don't leave this darn company is that they are only slightly better than Comcast and I have no other choice. I would never recommend this company to anyone other than my worst enemy. I will call AGAIN to see about fixing my monthly cost but I know I am wasting my time and energy...it will only happen again next month and the month after that and on and on. I am cutting the cable as soon as I can. (Senior citizen on a fixed income....thanks Att/Direct TV) Another company is getting closer with their fiberoptics.....THEY will get my business as soon as they come down my street. Hopefully they won't be run by a bunch of crooks.

I was going to take my granddaughter off pre paid and get new sim. but rep said if I add a line I could get new phone free. then I get email saying there is a charge of 9.00 month for phone but after three months I will get credit. not what I was told. also activation free there was a charge. also I could change phone number to one she has right away know told have to wait three months or pay for phone not what I was told. I will never recommend att again. it has gotten expensive and they lie all the time. sprint t moble offer same plan on 4 lines for 100 and four new phones. I have had nothing but problems with your wirless servie.i do not like being lied to

My cable keeps cutting out, msg "connection lost". Tech came out today installed new box and problem started again. I live in an apartment complex and a few residents are having the same problem with ATT. The wiring in this building is a mess and needs to be updated NOW. What can I do to get good service again.

Marie Racutt
acct# 122913676
6800 Mayfield Rd # 409
Mayfield Hts., OH 44124

Finally canceling my mobile service with AT&T after 20 years. Horrible customer service and EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. Valued customer my hiney. They will never gain back my business, to much competition out there to settle for AT&T.

I'll start with this method first. My husband passed away the first part of May. We each have a phone with AT&T service which is spotty at the best of times from home. That is not the problem, however.
I called customer service yesterday to inquire about turning off his phone. I was informed in ordered to discontinue the service on that phone I would have to pay the early termination fee. I found this to be outrageous!!!!!!! I have no use for the phone now that he has died and would like to not have to pay for it since I'm on a limited income. At this time, there are 14 months of payments on the phone, that being the case, I'll be happy to give the phone back if I just don't have to waste my money on a phone I can't use.
Where is the compassion in this company, to where you can't help a poor widow out in her time of trouble? Though the customer service rep was very considerate, he was of no help what so ever.

Please is there some way you can help me out?
Thanks,
Carolyn Crews
704-928-8879

Please is there some way you can help me out?
Thanks,
Carolyn Crews
704-928-8879

Att ripped me off .
I have been a loyal customer with at&t for many many years. I will be discontinuing my service. Here is why.
2 years ago I resigned a contract for 2 devices. They were the Galaxy8 tablets with unlimited data and 1 with hotspot ability.
4 months ago the hotspot stoped working. I contacted custermer service and was informed at&t computer system know longer will support the hotspot app. For the galaxy tablets.i asked the rep what can be done she stated I am sorry but there is nothing you can do. Until att repairs the system. I purchased the 2 devices for my grandchildren who have now done without the ability to hotspot. I called several times a month for 4 months with the same response. I asked the last rep will I get a refund. Yes refund. When I purchased the device it was for just this reason I had the separate unite but was told it would not meat my needs . The last rep stated if I purchase a new plan and allow both devices to hotspot for only 30 more dollars a month it would be working again. I asked directly so you cut my hotspot service off so I would be forced to upgrade ? He stated well no but with a new plan it would reactivate it. I should have never lost it .someone owes me a refund for service not rendered. I will call on the 2nd of June to discontinue my service report it to my bank to reject payment. I wish att well to steel fro. Your custermer will cost you your business .

Michael johnson 9799424659.

I been talking to 21 staff members about acc. my No can seen to help me none, I have been past over and over.. I been told one thing after another.
Does any one know there job. This is my credit report now. I told that I have a iPad and I don't and that I own $504.00 No one can tell my why?

my home is being bugged by an at&t employee, I will be contacting the news, since every attempt to remove the wire in question has been foiled, instead of removing wire it was raised. I asked that my doorbell be rang when service man comes to my home, this was not done
568-289-8817 ms. willis
your company will be on the news and when the masses of people hear this story they will be able to tell racism is the motive.

I spoke with customer service and they told me it’s a privilege for me to have a extension And they gave me a different date then what I asked for I need help because I got into a bad car wreck at my job and I’m on Medical Leave so I asked for a extension Until the 31 but when he told me what he told I was just in disbelief

I been on the phone with att, Trying to resolve problem with my att bill for 8 hour's for the pass to day's. I have spoken to 15 staff members as of today. On one seems to now where the problem is. I keep getting passed around to told hold for the next member. I was put into a collecting for Owen $504.32. For a services I do not have. Am told I having been using a iPad that I don't . Then its a prepaid card? Now being told the acc# belongs to another person? This has been going on for 2 years. I only have one cell phone, This is not right. you leave me no choice but to contact Tv news.

May 19 I drop my phone and it stop working. I went into your store on Glynn St in Fayetteville Georgia to purchase another phone. I informed the person I need a phone immediately I was informed that I would be contacted in approx. an hour to meet someone to pick up a phone the one I wanted was not available in the store. I called the store several times and was told I would get a call. As the day went on I got worried and I text the employee and asked where could I go to pick up a phone. I was told I could pick up the phone at the Pavillion in Fayetteville. I informed the employee the imporance of me having a phone today my husband was in intensive care at the hospital and my granddaughter is out of state. I need to be able to be reach. I have text messages to confirm this conversation with your employee. When I went to the Pavillion I was told they could not give me a phone and the phone I purchase was previously mailed and to allow 2-3 days. They also told me they could not cancel the order. I have been a customer many years. I was lied to by your employee. If I am unable to be contacted and my husband has a problem it would be due to the info I received from your employee. Again I have text messages to show the treatment your company is giving their customers. My phone number is 6789384826 my name is Dedria Whitely. I want a credit to my bill for the days I am unable to have full use of the phone and I am requesting the money I paid toward the new phone to be returned. I am also requesting you give proper training to your employees so this does not happen to someone else. I pray no emergency happen

This is the worst company ATnT and there bulling ways have gone to far and im so sick of them and the lies I have now filed a formal complaint with the FCC and they don't play, They have sent me mass e-mails and when ive called they send me to every department but the one I want after 12 years with them ive now shut off 5 accounts and don't have a thing good to say about ATnT and the customer service department lol.. they all are uneducated rude hateful people who have lied to me, said I had to talk to different dept and they would send me to Spanish speaking dept and think its funny, I have herd them laugh out loud at me, make comments like this I was told by a rep to just deal with it. its not ATnT problem, someone switched me to paperless billing with out my permission, my account password was changed and not by ME, they have said they would call me back and had not done so, they are the worst ever.. theres a lot more they have done and it continues today i have a phone that i bought to use with my cell service i switched to and they don't own this phone yet they have it locked and refuse to unlock it even though they no its my phone i paid for it and own them not a dime on this phone and they still wont unlock it, ive had enough of them and the lies and the bulling.. i have a terminal illiness don't drive and this phone has my DR numbers in it and they wont inlock it still they need to be held accountable and stopped from treating people like dirt... I will scream it from the roof tops to everyone PLEASE DONT GET ATnT SERVICE OR DIRECT TV YOU WILL BE SORRY THERE ABUSIVE AND BULLIES TO THE MAX,, THEY OVER CHARGE CHANGE THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND THEY THINK THERE ALWAYS RIGHT EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THERE WRONG... AT N T NEEDS TO NO THEY CANT ACT LIKE THIS ITS WRONG, SPCIALLY TO PEOPLE WITH HEALTH ISSUES AND DISSABILITIES LIKE ME...

I am highly upset by the unprofessionalism and unacceptable type of customer service from AT&T. Not only is this my first time using your services it is the WORST service I have received in my life. All I am asking for internet service in my new apartment and yet this situation has been going on since May 2nd, it has taken 5 AT&T representatives, more than 2 hours of talk time on the phone, and I STILL DO NOT HAVE INTERNET AND STILL DO NOT KNOW WHEN I WILL. I have had one representative hang up on me, one that misinformed me to call another line to verify information that he was supposed to do, another rep say that they were going to call me back when they did not. I NEED SOMEONE TO HANDLE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

1). the automated phone system constantly sends you to the wrong place. Than you are transfered , than told to call 800 331-0500
that i just called.

2). got put on hold to be transfred, still cant a rep on the phone.

3). My plan was changed withour my authorization with a $ 10.00 increase a month.

i have spemt 3 days getting transfred or sitting on hold.

I am going t terminate my sevice. ATT has no customer service and just keeps charging more.

Nobody knows what to do please help. Transferred 8 times still nothing. When I get on my wireless account the passcode is sent to my second line. I am the primary wth? Great julie will not call back with any info.

I have tryingn from 11.20 a.m. to 12.07 p.m. talking to 3 representative across the water, one US representative to get
ONE question answered. The foreign C/Service did not question for my code number, no information, please
what a waste of my time. I do not have an app on my flip phone as your voice mail suggest. The promotional
people are not doing you any service, NO TELEPHONE number other then SALES on billing, HA, get on line,
what a joke. It's an insult to me personally to connect to uninformed C/Service person across the water. Do
AT&T a favor and after servicing me for over 40 years, don't make me look for US company. Please contact
me after your take my complaint to CORPORATE.
Nancy Sobo STARS-NONE

I have AT&T internet services in Atlanta, GA. I closed the service in February in hopes of moving to a new location. In March, my plans to move changed. I contacted AT&T billing and was asked to pay a past due amount of $50 for February and for the Month of March. On March 9th, I made a payment of $114.25 to cover all charges due. I was told by the representative that she did not have to do a new credit check and she would re-instate the services. I was told I would not be charged any installation or re-connect fees. My understanding was that my bill would return to the normal charge of $50 a month. Of course, that is not what happened. The first bill came in April and it was $107.65. I contacted the customer service department on April 17th and I was advised of installation fees added to my bill. I requested to have the initial recorded call pulled and reviewed by a Supervisor. I informed the Representative that the customer service rep that re-instated the services informed me that my bill would be only $50 moving forward. The Representative stated that a Supervisor would have to pull the recording and give me a call back. I was promised a Supervisor call back in 1 hour. Of course that never happened!!. A few days later, I called back and gave the customer service department the same information. The second representative stated she would escalate the matter. As if it was never escalated after the first call. Again, I was promised a Supervisor call back in an hour. That never happened!!! I filed a complaint with the BBB. I started getting calls from AT&T's so-called Presidents office. I discussed the matter in detail, however, my billing has still not been adjusted. This company makes Billions from overcharging customers and providing low level customer service!!! There is no accountability!! There is no sense of urgency on this company's behalf. After numerous phone calls, emails, and complaints, AT&T is refusing to accept responsibility for the actions of their untrained, unprofessional, unethical employees!!!

I am very disappointed in the service I got this evening on the phone, first of all I got a person in the philapinees that could not pull up my correct billing information, my wife and I spend three hours being handed over to other people. Totally unsatisfied. I am being charged for both uverse and direct tv at the same time after I cancelled my service in Jan 2019. I need to speak to someone ASAP before I cancel all my services and file a major complaint to the Federal Gov who I know you have major services. I am very sick of what we had to deal with tonight, here is my contact number 1-760/583-9418 Mr. Chavez, my wife is sick of your services and lack of service we were provided tonight.

We moved in Nov 2018, I called to say stop our internet and tv service, keep wireless only. Since then my husband has control of the account. And due to his mental issues should not have been. We couldn't get together to call AT&T. And finally he put me as authorized user. Since March we have called several times; supervisor was supposed to call back, never did. Finally someone told me I could return the equipment by going to UPS store, which I did on 3/25/19. Since then, we had to file a dispute after being turned off, so we, made a payment and we are awaiting the outcome. Since that payment was made 4/25/19, we got turned off the next day 4/26/19 & 4/30/19. What is going on? Today, 4/30/19, I spent 5 hours getting transferred to every different department and being disconnected without a call back!

Everyone said we were suspended due to non payment. Not true. We are disputing the charges of being billed for TV and Internet for the past 5 months, one supervisor said he could only go back two months, he didn't seem to care about any mental health issues we were having, no compassion at all. We were requesting 4 months (now 5) and now we're still getting billed for services never used by us. There is a way AT&T can look and see if we in fact did or did not use those services, but that doesn't concern them.

Finally someone turned us on at around 2pm. My concern is we will be turned off again tomorrow. And how are we notified of the outcome of our dispute? I was told I could call tomorrow to inquire, seems a bit archaic, why can't they contact us? Isn't that a better solution, easier for them to reach me than me reach them, since I don't know who to reach. She gave me the main line and to ask for collection's dept.

We need credit for the past 5 months,TV and Internet charges and 8 months of a phone number that never got stopped in Sept 2018, late payment fees waved total credit of approximately $1350.

I was sold a bogo iPhone when mine broke. I told the salesperson I didn’t need another iPhone but he convinced me I would be paying the same amount whether I got the free phone or not. He told me to buy it and gift it to someone. After making 4 payments I was billed on the free iPhone. I called on 3/25 and was given a case number CM20190318140299034, they said they would be calling me very soon. After waiting a week I called back on 4/2 and spoke to a Helen. She looked up the account and after she spoke to her manager and after spending an hour on the phone explaining the entire experience, her manager said they would accelerate the payments on the free phone. I would only pay 28 payments of $23.95 on one phone. I thanked her. She said I would be credited for the payment difference I’d already paid. My payment would only be $107, not $141. She said it would only take a few days. After not hearing anything further, I looked at my on line account a couple days ago. There was no credit and still both phones were billed on my account. I called and a Manny, said nothing he can do. No notation on 4/2 except for Helen taking the call no managers approval, nothing!! I have to pay! This is so unjust, I’m sure if there’s an investigation I would not be the only senior citizen ripped off by your salesperson that was less than truthful in order to boost his sales quota!! He didn’t mention all the requirements in place before he could sell me a bogo iPhone. I do not deserve to be treated like this. I’ve been a loyal customer almost 20 years!

This so called News Network is a complete fraud and become an arm of the Democrat Party, AT&T should either divest them from the Corporate Structure or shut the complete failed network off the air waves.

Received a notice about upgrading Direct TV equipment . We have service in Jacksonville at our residence, and also have this service at a house in Frostburg, MD, which remains vacant. To summarize my complaint, it is as follows: I called your 800.531.5000 number and explained that we would not be in Frostburg by the end of April: however, we had a relative in Frostburg who could make an appointment with a technician and let them in the house. I was told that all this person had to do was call the aforementioned number to arrange this equipment upgrade. I provided our relative with four digit security code and answer to security question: however, when he called yesterday he received lip service and the person he spoke to said they would call me in 10 minutes to resolve the matter. No call received. Needless to say, I am not happy. Request you have someone call me at 904-382-7289 to resolve this matter.

I am frustrated and looking for answers. I am considering going live with these complaints with our local radio station. I have monthly payments made to AT&T and was recently told I owe $250.63 on 4/19/19 and then I must pay $553.69 by 4/30/19. I speak to representatives in the Philippines and they have no idea what is going on.
I plan to leave ATT as soon as our contract is finished because this is the second time now I've been through this.

Good day,

Im confused as when i signed up for this i was told but the phone agent that its a $99 fee for the tec to fit the system i explained that we were on a budget and could not afford it right now. He then told me that the $99 could be split over a 3 month period and not to worry as after my 1st payment i would be mailed a $50 visa gift card.

When i looked at my 1st bill on line i see they have charged me the full $99 on my 1st payment after calling customer service they said that its no possible to split the payment over a 3 month paired and i will not be getting the $50 gift card.

I was with A&tt a few years back and also experienced this hidden costs and false promises but like a fool thought i would try your services again. I was also told the its $50pm for 50 mbps when i tested it its only giving me 23 to 28mbps?? I was also insured on this phone call that AT&T after giving him my zip code are using fiber optics but when chatting to the instillation tec he told me that the box 3000 feet down the road has fiber optix and the rest to my home is copper cables?
I then received a brochure in my mail box advertising the plan im on for $50 a month is offed at $40 a month?? I called customer service but of course the office that handles this was closed and they will get some to call me back at 9am on Monday 15th?? No call

Im shocked and would like my concerns dealt with asap via email as at lest i have it documented. and not some random promises buy your telly sales department to make a quick sale.

We have had to have countless tech personnel come to our home to fix the same problem over and over again.We have missed work,rearranged schedules to accommodate tech support. This last outage was a real inconvenience for I am a teacher and I had grades to input but I couldn't because I had no service and grades were due first thing this morning which caused me to have to get to work early ..When we tell ATT that the problem isnt inside the home they refuse to send techs because they state the problem is inside and each time we are correct the problem is outside.We have had equipment replaced to fix the problem and yet we still have the same problem. We pay Att 6,000 dollars a year for service that is not provided, maybe Infinite would like my money for their service. You have my permission to contact Jerome Lawnrence at 313 977-0003 to discuss a solution to the reoccurring problem and incontinence.

our acount #142907023 C.D. Bailey We have been on the phone at least eight hours today trying to get our land line re connected. We have talked to at least 8 different people that ask the same questions over and over again. We have our house phones and the equipment. Why would we need new equipment and a service call to get this done. All we need is for someone to reconnect us. We have the package deal with our internet, direct TV, 2 cell phones and need to reconnect our land line. It seems that all your customer service people do not know what they are doing. We have been a customer here in Texas for almost 20 years and many more in other states. At this point I would love to just get rid of ATT altogether. Thank you, Dora Bailey

People that work at ATT IN RUSSELLVILLE, ALABAMA. I have a store in the same plaza with them. They are rude and disrespectful. Issue is with them parking in back of store which is where my truck delivers. They refuse to move when my truck comes. I need to talk to a regional manager.

Poor internet service around our neighborhood and most areas in the northern section of DeLand. We pay a full price for part-time service.

As a customer of At&t, and as a leader in the OUTDOOR AMUSEMENT INDUSTRY, I am respectfully asking you to remove the OK Carnival advertisement.   Safety is of upmost priority and your portrayal of the ride being UNSAFE is false and effects my business adversely.
Kathleen Ross
President National Independent Concessionaires Association

I have not received my lge v40 slim armor case black I was told it was 2 weeks ago and I have not yet gotten it

Wanted to settle a billing dispute with a Supervisor, but was denied by an AT&T Agent. His/her tactic was to keep you going in circles until you were too frustrated to continue. I have a $2000 a year contract due for renewal next month. Right now I have no incentive to renew with AT&T.

Beverly Dennett can be reached at 972-658-3832

Att store in tupelo,MS 2436 main st. 38804 has terrible customer service and the parking lot is to small with people having to park there cars behind each other is accidents and lawsuits soon to happen but back to customer service there they are slow and rude and every time I go there for a problem people are waiting in line complaining about this store I mean I've been here a few times and they were sitting at tables doing nothing while we waited and like 15 minutes in line asked who need help I mean there very lazy at this store and making att lose customers someone with authority needs to check on this store its terrible

While assisting my 92 year old father with dementia with his bills etc. yesterday I discovered a cell phone sent to him from AT&T and a recent bill for $95.31 for his first month wireless bill. He advised me he called originally to see about getting a metered number of calls to his house telephone, but instead the lady talked him into a cell phone and wireless service. He was trying to get a lower bill because of financial difficulties and very few received or made phone calls. He felt his $41.00 a month bill is to much for how much he uses it.
The problem now is he was talked into the cell phone and service without knowing exactly what was going on because of his condition. He has never used a phone and does not understand all that happened and now I believe I have him convinced not to talk to other people besides family members!!!! This was not his first time getting confused on the phone., but he definitely has no use for the cell phone and I would appreciate your help on this so I can send the cell phone back and get his money reimbursed for the phone. The bill for $95.31 is due tomorrow but I had no idea he had the phone or the service bill until yesterday. The account number is 243030743129
Fathers Name: Joseph R. Linville 1213 E. Bacon Street Indianapolis, In. 46227

Thanks in advance for your help getting him back on track.
Michael J. Linville

I live in Georgia and had AT&T for about 5 months. I had on going issues with my services the entire time. I had problems with either my cable or my internet. I gave AT&T several opportunities to come out and fix my issues. My final straw was March of 2019 the internet was not working properly in my home. When ever we tried to log on either the computer or our smart Tv's that need internet we couldn't. We kept getting messages saying there was no internet connection. I called AT&T and made an appointment for an technician to come out. I was given the date Tuesday April 2, 2019 between the hours of 10am-12pm. On Tuesday morning the technician arrived at approximately 10:33am. I explain our problem with the internet and walked him around to each room and showed him that the internet would not connect to my Tv's nor to my computer. The tech told me that all of my Tv's and my computer was broken which had nothing to do with the AT&T services. I then explained to him that I had just moved into my newly built home in July 2018. I bought everything in it brand new which included all the Tv's and the computer. The tech then told me it was nothing he could do and walked out my front door. I asked him for his name or a card and he refused. He yelled out " call 18002882020, they can look me up." I called AT&T to make a complaint and to cancel my services. My date of cancelation was Friday April 5, 2019. I called today Saturday, April 6, 2019 to confirm that the services were canceled. I was then told by the Customer Care Rep that my services wouldn't be canceled till the end of my billing cycle which would be after April 19, 2019. Even though I no longer have AT&T and now have another cable company due to AT&T failure to provide adequate services, I'm being forced to pay until April 19. I was told that AT&T bills me a month in advance so I'm responsible to pay. This is a total rip off.

This has got to be the worse service ever....I do not get any high definition Channel therefore cannot do playback...AT&T has high jack MY EMAIL ACCOUNT - DRIECT TV CALL MY PHONE AND pretends to be WellsFargo Bank and if I receive another call I will report you guys to the communication authority. Paid my bill and AT&T lost the information and blame it on my bank even after I got a confirmation -- bank stated they were lying no payment had been returned.

The bill pay is horrible and it is long and exhausting.....I hate this service you guys need to be put out of business.

My complaint is with your whole company. I had landline, Direct TV with you. An AT&T came to my house and told me he would save me money if I went wireless on 2/4/19. 1, My landline quit working. Called several times and waited for repairman to come (3 whole days) Finally, a man came reconnected landline but disconnected my Internet. After numerous calls, I was informed that I had a port and AT&T had given away my port. So I said give me UVerse. After answering all these questions, the man told me they could not check my credit report, because Missouri has an issue with AT&T. However it will be resolved in 2-3 months. By the way we had AT&T for 50 years but that doesn't count. So, I went with Spectrum. One phone call, I had Internet and TV in one day. I had Verizon since 1996. No problems with Verizon. The AT&T representative told me I would be reimbursed $700 to pay Verizon for cell equipment. I have submitted the paper work via email (denied). Sent all information including last Verizon bill with equipment costs via UPS. Not a word from AT&T.. Now Verizon wants $700 for my equipment. My cell phones are 816 868-1276 and 816 868-5461. My landline 816 452-3231 charges me $60/mo. I just received a bill where they charged me for a long distance phone call ($80.42) when I clearly indicated that I call Bolivia all the time. I have a sister there and needed a long distance plan. Also, you unbundled my bills. I would not recommend AT&T to no one. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. Your customer service is a sham. No follow through... You do not even deserve 1 star.

I’m complaining about the rude and disrespectful customer representative that,I spoke today on my cellphone about my account.And the customer representative that was suppose to set up my payment arrangement on my account and she didn’t set it up for me because when,I got home my service was suspended and,I’m a very unhappy customer because how the customer representative was talking to me on the phone.So,I’m canceling my service with y’all because,I’m not happy with y’all no more.And you contact me on my cellphone because,I don’t be getting no email or nothing from y’all my cellphone 615-848-4865

Unfortunately, I cannot rate AT&T a ZERO. I've been a customer for over 30 years with a break of a couple of years in 2002 2004. My most recent experience started March 21 when I got a bill that was nearly double what I had been paying for DirecTV, 100mbps internet and home phone. After spending well over an hour on the phone with various departments I canceled home phone service. No discussion with"Customer Retention" just IMMEDIATE (in the middle of our conversation) disconnection! More time on the phone to finally get a $20 credit on the phone service. Then came negotiating with DirecTV, pretty much the same treatment so I canceled it. NO attempt to keep me as a customer. Then I get an email estimated bill for just internet for $105 a month. I had been paying $118 a month for two years with various bundle credits. I need the internet, no question. All my doctor and medical information are digital and only accessible to my health network via the internet. A retention specialist told me if I subscribed to DirecTV NOW, I could keep my internet discount (it was supposedly for "life") Sorry, but DirecTV NOW is pathetic for $50 a month. Constant buffering, error message, screen lockup, and no direct channel access or guide. I was unable to ever speak to a live person, only chat with a woman that really knew nothing about the service and keep me chatting by asking the same questions over and over with 5 to 7-minute pauses between chats and responses. Disgusted, I finally just ended the chat. For the last three days, March 28, 29 and 30, I've spent just under three hours on the phone (again) with retention specialists, supervisors and I don't know who else, some that could actually speak and understand English to finally get my bill to $150 a month for basic TV and internet 100. $32 a month more for fewer services! Makes a lot of sense. I'm 71 years old and retired. Of course, my wife (75 & retired) and I watch a lot of TV and spend time on the internet. We're on Social Security; fixed income. I don't expect any sympathy or compassion as I know you're only interested in profits, NOT people. Finally, when this one-year agreement is over I intend to cancel all AT&T services. I don't care who I choose or even what they charge, anyone is better than you.

can ANYONE tell me what the ATT service actually costs....in dollars and cents? I HAVE AUTOPAY....had a two-year contract which expired in March.
Just wanted to KNOW [!!!!!] how much it costs to keep my bundle. How hard is it to come up with a price? First I was told the price would go up from 107 dollars to 163 dollars....firm. Then someone told me about discounts....and fixed a price at 85 dollars...wow. loved that. got a letter confirming the discounts and new price....the a bill arrived for 155.01....they will charge that to my checking account and I have no choice in the matter!!!!
is that extortion? is this even legal?
if I buy a product...is it my right to know the price? or can ATT take what they want when they want? must I close the checking account to cancel the payment? So, now I want to cancel ATT and Directv bundle....can I do this? how????
the lowest price they quoted was 87 dollars for the bundle....is that truth or fiction? how soon can I find out?
Spectrum is offering a no-hassle no-strings-attached deal for 81.95 dollars....ATT and Directv can't beat that....minus the frustration and annoyance.
there is no way....that I'll pay 155 dollars per month for this nonsense....Don't even watch cable....have a pre-paid cell phone for ten dollars a month.

Dealing with ATT has been a nightmare. Direct Tv went in with few problems but promised $300 reward card using code wbk 11 received $200.
Uverse internet high speed -Rep. took a week to get in service and lost a week internet. Took many calls and 120 days to get line buried. It took many calls to get $100 reward card. Mobile free phone I am still working on , $30 added to bill each month for free phone. Customer service has no clue. The company is run like three separate companies. I have spent 40 hours dealing with one problem and then another. I got billed on March 19 for$213.20 which was correct. On March 20 I got billed $213.20 which was double billed. Since I was in auto pay I called bank to get one cancelled. On March 22 I get email from ATT that they made a mistake on charge which they credited out. However, with the bank holding the $213 and ATT credit it shows that I did not pay bill so I was kicked out of auto pay.

Is today a legal National Holiday that I'm not aware of? I've spent the past 30 minutes on the phone trying to get someone at AT&T to just answer the phone. I''m put on hold for several minutes and then, either asked to leave a message (great service) or am disconnected and asked to call back later. This is unbelievable. I'm trying to order a phone for my wife and had several questions but can't get anyone to just answer the phone. The store involved are 110000 N. Pt Washington Rd, Mequon, WI and 6150 N. Pt Washington Road, Whitefish Bay, WI

I have three cell phones, Direct TV, WI-FI and a landline, all with AT&T. Maybe it's time to look elsewhere.

What gives? More business than you can handle? Understaffed? Very disappointed in AT&T Maybe one of your competitors can at least answer the phone.

I just noticed that I am being billed $32. Per month for a home phone. I do not have or ever had a home phone. I have two cell phones and an iPad.
At the current time I have been on hold for 1 hour and 16 minutes. This is my second call, the first one said they were transferring me to a specialist which turned to be a non-working number.
I called the number for customer complaints and so far have been on the phone for 12 minutes without an answer.
This is a extreme example of poor customer service.

I'm not from the US and more than a year ago I came here to study. I got two pre paids, one for me and one for my mother. We stayed here from january until mid march 2018, and, on my last day, I went personally to an at&t store just to be sure that bot lines would be cancelled. When they said it was properly cancelled, I went back to my country and forgot about it. Even though we did not enroll for autopay, after a month, we received billing for each of the simcards in our creditcard. We tried to solve the problem online, but the website said our numbers were cancelled, so we couldn't access it, only via telephone. We called, which is pretty expensive since we live in another country, and after a long talk, they said they couldn't do anything because our lines were cancelled. This last months we tried to solve the problem several times, including calling the bank and asking for them to refuse the payment (they said they couldn't do so, that AT&T was the one that shouldn't charge).
Now it is march 2019. It's been a year since I asked AT&T to cancel my two lines, but I'm still getting the bill. I came to the US for other reasons and already went 3 times to stores and spent a few HOURS on the phone with them. Today, I talked to Jane and Anna on the payment phone number. Firstly, they were both very nice, but said they couldn't refund us.
Jane found out that we're being charged because of two numbers from 2017, which doesn't make much sense - even though yes, we also came to the US at the end of 2017, we also didn't enroll for autopay and didn't start being charged until 2018.
We didn't have any numbers from 2017, only two from 2018 that, as they keep telling us, aren't at the system.
Jane first said that they could refund only 90 days for each line, but the line magically was cut when we told her that we wanted a refund for the whole year that they billed us the 40 dollars without our permission. When we called again and Anna picked up, she said they wouldn't refund the 90 days, even. When we complained, the line was cut again.
We tried calling a few more times and the line kept being cut. A girl called Maya picked up one time, she said she was going to check something out and the line was cut. We kept calling, until Jane said that they wouldn't do anything for us and that we should stop calling, that she was trying to help her customers. We told her we are customers and she said "you WERE customers" and the line was suddenly cut again.
We're extremely upset, extremely angry and chocked that a company would treat their clients like that. It was clear to us that Jane shouldn't have said that they would refund 90 days, and when she realized it, she cut the line and all the other assistants would do the same.
We're going to cancel our credit card and ask for a new one so AT&T can't charge us anymore, but we still want a refund. It is absurd that I have to get to the point of writing this review, but I lost all hope of talking to AT&T.
Would never buy any of their services again, and not only I will not recommend, but will recommend to NOT to buy their services.

I spent over 2 hours on the phone with AT&T on March 13th,2019. I was advised after timely conservations I could not put my cable and internet on vacation, due to already using this privilege 3 times in the past year. I cannot understand why you would give up a good paying customer of 3 years.
I live in a community which only offers AT&T cable and internet. I wish someone in authority would give me a call at 256-759-5535 after looking up and either listening or reading conversations made to AT&T on March 13,2019! I finally asked to have my service cut off since I will be out of town. I was not offered any concessions to work out my problems!

The only way they addressed my problem was asking me to leave the store. I did... the problem with my phone (256 620 2139) is I had an old Yahoo account. My wife and I came into ATT Cullman, Al 35055 store. We got two phones and paid them out on a two year contract. Her phone crashed and got a new S-8 phone through insurance. My phone some how picked up this old Yahoo accout. Had to be my mistake. Anyway, yahoo took over my Google account. I have been in the ATT store my fourth trip to get it fixed at the front door. They get me back on my google account. Then after using the phone, yahoo takes back over and I can't use it for what I need. I go to the store for the fourth time explain to the store clerk my problem and how I am aggravated. I still did not get my phone working. And the manager asked me to leave, in which I did... All I Want is my Phone Working.... thanks bohart7122@gmail.com

LATE PAYMENT CHARGE $9.25 BUT WE DID NOT PAY LATE

our invoice was under-paid by $6.60 on a total bill of 80.60 in ERROR ONLY UNDER-PAID NOT LATE

YOU CHARGED US $9.25 ON AN UNDERPAY OF ONLY $6.60 REALLY
IS THAT OVER 100% PENALTY

COME ON THIS IS ABSURD BUT PROFITABLE

I Was told in September 2018 (from your Loyalty department) that I would continue to receive a -$15.00 credit on T.V. for 12 months, of course 6 months later it has fallen off and they wont put the credit back on. This was promised on 9/12/2018, AND WAS SUPPOSED TO LAST 12 MOS. They also needed me to commit to another year, which I did and I have paid every month on time. OK for them to breach the contract, but not the customer!!! Every three- six months you have to call them to complain that the bill is not what was told. Today- I told the rep I was speaking with, this is your guys problem not mine, I told them their customer care calls are recorded and to go back and pull the recording from that day and honor it. He told me he didn't have any promotion he could add to my account at this time. I want AT&T TO HONOR WHAT THE HELL I WAS TOLD FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE! By god I'm going to file a complaint with the CEO of AT&T, BBB, FCC, Ohio State Attorney General Office. Your lousy practices NEED to STOP!

when they call to sell directv they will lie to sell you the service soon as they put the dish on your house they got you they change the service they sell u to what they want you to have have to call every time I get a bill they never make it right I think one star is to much if you stop service they charge about 400to 500 complaint do not help thanks

Dear Mr. Stevenson,
Re: Account #101303582
Hi, I would like to introduce myself and tell you what recently occurred with my experience with an ATT representative and really hope that you can help us out with the situation. I know that you are really busy, but I am hoping that you can take the time to read this.
My name is Suzanne Newman I am 74 and live in Coconut Creek, Fl. I have been a long-term customer of ATT (internet, Direct TV & land line & always trusted your brand to be honest and forthright.
I was contacted by an ATT Rep asking if we wanted to increase my internet speed & agreed to have a technician come to our house on Friday 2/22/2019 to check the wires for the ability to have the speed increased . The same day a Mr. Marco Vergara from Integrated Solutions Constant in Home Solutions, rang our bell asking if he could talk to us about cellular service.
He was selling ATT cellular, we made comparisons with Sprint our current carrier. He advised that there was a promotion now that ATT would payoff our contract with Sprint.
He promised new phones, a drop in our Direct TV bill and the if we switched, we would be entitled to free HBO & a choice of another premium station for as long as we have our phone. He also said that he sent to his manager for us to get a discount on our cellular bill and for the internet.
I agreed to switch since he said that he could match our Sprint monthly bill he left & returned to provide us with a new I phone and a Samsung Android for our 2 numbers. We transferred the data onto to the new phones and he said that he would return the next day to erase our old phones and take them with him.
He also said that he was leaving on a 2-week vacation, but that he would set us all up before he left. He advised me that I would need to call ATT’s number to have the HBO started.
I called 800-288-2020 and spoke with several customer service reps. I spent about 2 ½ hours on the phone trying to txt words to a 5 digit # to start the HBO, I asked to speak to a supervisor, but none were available. I gave up after I was placed on hold for over 20 minutes.
Mr. Vergara returned on Saturday to erase our old phones and take them with him. He left on vacation
I called back and spoke to Marvin, I provided him my account number and when he looked my cellular service & advised that I didn’t have the correct (more expensive plan) that entitled me to the free HBO.
Therefore, Marco Vergara misled and misinformed us of the information, to switch from Sprint to ATT and I am very unhappy with this poor customer services. On Monday we went into an ATT store to see if they could help us. The issue is that we were paying $135 a month with Sprint, and he promised that he would meet that monthly amount with ATT, but we understand that is not true, but will be closer to $177. We are both on social security & can not manage that amount of money. Since we have been customers for a long time and have our other services with ATT, I am hoping that you can help keep us by matching our bill with Sprint and provide the HBO as promised by your representative. The issue is that we can not find our old phones to even switch back to Sprint, so we really need you help. Thank you so much for your consideration in taking care of this. Suzanne Newman

My cell phone only works in a few rooms in my house and not very well in any.
My wi fi and internet comes and goes.
A tech has been here 3 times and never fixes the problem. As soon as he leaves modem goes out again. I am a real estate agent and this is killing my work at home. Cell phone has no signal in my office. Friends phones doesn’t work here either. I have had service for almost 20 years and this problem began a few years ago. I used to have good service.

I BOUGHT A T&T phone at dollar store. Paid 30.00 for minutes. Had to return phone as it got stuck on Dutch language by mistake and it wouldn't correct itself. I returned the phone but I am out $30.00 and I need that money. I am 82 years old and on a fixed income. Very upset that the phone did not work. I had to buy AT&T minutes because of your policy. Would love a refund.

I am registering a complaint against your company because iI feel like I have been scammed. I signed up with your company after I was told by your customer service rep that if I bundled my phone service and internet service it would be cheaper. At the time their was a special that I would receive a 300.00 Visa card for joining. I did this. I received a 100.00 gift card. After spending 3 hours on the phone and internet trying to get an explanation why I did not get my 300.00 I was told I only had 120 days after joining to spend this on my bill. I was NEVER told this on the phone. I spoke to numerous customer service reps and was told that there was nothing they could do for me. One was Gil at the Loyalty Dept. and a supervisor by the name of Crystal. I have worked in Customer Service for 32 years and we have never treated a customer in this manner. I feel that I should be reimbursed my 200.00. The Better Buisness Bureau needs to be notified of this scam so it does not happen to others. I am a widow and on a limited income and I was looking forward to the money. I can be reached at sdf2lmm@ups.com or 502-544-6321. My rating is a 1. I look forward to hearing from you. Again as I stated earlier I was never told any of this on the phone when I signed up. My account number is #4764-7501-0418-2017 Lynda Malone

Since Dec 2018, I've been charged for home phone service that I did not ask for and AT & T did not install however, AT & T have yet to rectify the issue and have yet to refund the charges. Once AT & T is allowed to make automatic deductions from a bank account it seems they are even slower about making corrections to accounts. Sad, especially if you are on a fixed income.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER . WAS ON THE PHONE FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF AND NO ONE COULD HELP ME. THEY KEPT TRANSFERRING ME TO DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS WITH NO RESULTS i HAVE HAD THE SAME ACCOUNT FOR OVER 40 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS. i AM SERIOUSLY THING OF CANCELLING MY LANDLINE ACCOUNT.

on 2/14/1/9 I had my personal email taken away from me. I have tried with no avail to get back my personal email account. I have lied to, hung up on, transferred and that's just the nice parts. This isn't my first run in with ATT. but to allow a customer of Att. to outright steal it beyond me. I have tracked my email to the Indianapolis, in region. Att still has my documents and all my intellectual property. I will be contacting the federal authories and the attorney general. I'm have let this go on far too long without any results. You cant thieve law biding citizen and get away with it....l want my property back!!!!!!~!~!~

re: daveclarkagency@sbcglobal.net

call Three times to make a payment arrangements and three different people toll me three different answer does not work, such a big company and doesn't have a simple answer what a shame not good for customers....they don't care.

I am a new internet/TV/phone customer, living in Indianapolis, Ind. Two AT&T salesmen came to our door and quoted us a price of $140.99 per month for that package. Your recent bill came to $159.47 per month. The only document I have from this transaction is an AT&T Order Receipt. The sales agents names on the document are Brandon and Eric with no last names, and a phone number of (765) 617-5254. i called Brandon at that number, but he has not gotten back to us, although he said that he would. i realize that we do not have that offer in writing, but we are feeling quite deceived at this moment. We are not happy, believing that you should stick to what your salesman quoted us.

I bundled DIrectv with AT&T internet and my nightmare began. The internet was never strong enough to provide TV service, on demand features or record back. Over FOUR MONTHS, I had ELEVEN technicians at my home. All arguing over whos fault the problem was. I spent over 100 (ONE HUNDRED) hours of my life on the phone or waiting/home with these technicians. I lost a tremendous amount of work over this. After 4 months of HELL I was told by an AT&T manager that I should cancel my services, WITHOUT CHARGE and go to another carrier after all they put me through. I did just that, went to another carrier for 30 days for both internet and TV. I have always preferred to DirecTV and returned to them 30 days later but kept my internet with Spectrum. Once I did this, ALL issues were resolved and everything went back to normal.

Eight months later I receive a collection notice from Diversified Consultants. I called them on Februrary 11th and the rep told me that it doesnt matter if AT&T provides TERRIBLE SERVICE THAT DOES NOT ADEQUATELY SUPPORT EVEN THEIR CABLE NETWORK, that their contract states I am required to pay them regardless of the trouble, time I invested or that I returned the equipment. I am appalled that AT&T thinks they can sue me for $600 after I gave them FOUR MONTHS to resolve the issue. I not only lost work hours, but the damage they did to my house installing wires that didnt belong, the hours I spent fighting with people over the phone, the frustration and anger I experienced over this. Now I am forced to hire an attorney to SUE THEM for damages to my credit, lost wages and pain and suffering.

My experience has been horrible from day one. When I first signed up with ATT and DirectTV I signed a 2 year fixed price contract and was told my fixed price was $95 plus only my local taxes. On install day found out they were installing wrong equipment and only way to fix it was to cancel my order and place a new order. Next day got correct equipment installed and had to sign a new contract. This is where they pulled the switch on me. I did not receive a copy of my new contract but I see on the web site that the price in only guaranteed for 12 months instead of 24 and my new price is now $114.I signed up for auto pay and that did not happen either. Absolutely everything I was told was incorrect. I have called and asked several times to get this corrected with no success. I want to cancel my entire contract, I have been taken advantage of and lied to from day one. I see there are many, many others with the same complaints, I don't want to pursue this legally but I will if necessary.

in November I purchased a new galaxy 9 smart phone. Going from a Galaxy 5. I never went over my 300 data limit with the 5. In fact I rolled over my data. In January AT&T pushed an app to manage my data. On Friday the last week in January I received a message that I had used 75% of my data plan. 2 hours later I had the text I had reached 90%. On Saturday I received a message I was over and a charge would be added. All this happened without using the phone once.

When I contacted AT&T by phone they said I had to shut off the data usage. It would not allow me to do that. So I had to go in and have a tech do that. His explaination was that the G9 updates more often and therefore uses the data. I was also told the new charge would be reveresed-that didn't happen. AT&T should be fined for these types of activities. It just seems every month there is some new scheme to get more money added to the bill.

I want to be reimmbursed for the charge and my time to fix something which should not have happened. The data usage increase should also have been explained at the time of purchasing the phone.

I own two homes, one in Texas and one in Oklahoma. We have AT&T internet in both homes and had Direct TV in Texas and AT&T U Verse in Oklahoma. We are selling the Texas home due to my retirement and when I cancelled Direct TV they charged me a $100.50 early termination fee. I cannot transfer Direct to my other home because I'm already paying AT&T for their services there. So in effect AT&T charges you if you have a life event that requires a move. I am going to work very hard to get AT&T out of my life.

Short and Sweet. Went to your AT&T on University Street in Palo Alto and was told that my speaker was out and need to get online to get it my phone fixed. Told him I do not do things online. Was told that the AT&T would help me on Page Mill Road. The lady I could tell really didn't want to wait for me to get my son's past word so she could help me. She kept on at me four times to change my password. I told her no because our son pays our bill and it is his password. I got a hold of our daughter and she refused to talk to our daughter;I would not have to keep repeating to her what my daughter was telling me. She also recommended for me to get an I phone because they had classes to teach me how to use the phone after I told her that I wish they had classes for my Galaxy 8 phone I stormed out of AT&T because I have never been treated like I was not making them any money. I did tell both places that I think I just pushed a wrong button or more that may have caused the problem. They said no I didn't.
I left upset that I was crying on my way home because I felt your workers didn't want help and I hate it when you want everyone to get online to deal with a problem. I like to talk to a human, not a machine or computer. I was treated I feel like a stupid old ladies they didn't want to bother with. On the way home I called my boss and I ended up taking my phone to him; It took him two minutes to fix the problem. I had hit some buttons I should not have. Maybe if your people were educated in the phones they are trying to sell and know how to fix a minor problem. I would not have been shipped to a different store. I never have been treated the way she made me feel. When you give someone permissions to talk to your daughter why do you get treated like hell no way?
The San Jose Store I go to all the time never has treated me like that. I am still very upset. I have been with AT&T since they took over Pacific Bell. Anne Teixeira

1 - When ordering Internet service, I was told there would be no installation fee. Charged $99.00

2 - cancelled within 3 days and was told to return equipment and there was no cost for the 3 days. Billed $218.54

3 - Called customer service 3 times for help regarding this issue and all 3 times spent over 1 hour on phone only to be transferred to different people who in the end would just terminate the call. Never received a solution

tech (Javier) came to my apt. to have uverse and internet installed and while checking if fone jacks were working he cut up the fone lines in my apt..tech spoke to landlord to explain that fone jacks are not operating correctly and he was told by landlord that he was going to send out a maint. person to have that checked out. and when ever it was ready that att was going to be contacted by tenant to have services installed...by then he cut the wires on my wall for my fone line,and opened up and pulled out the cable wires outside the apt.and never put things back or covered the cable box..This morning 1/18/2019 I have landlord looking at the damages that were done by Att tech. and now im being billed for damages...as of now property maint. said that a new wire has to be run thrue the wall and rewired from main central box do to being cut and not able to be repaired needs replacement..wires need to be just put back in cable box and secure and secure cover plate..landlord is charging $1200.00 in repairs towered my rent lease..this issue needs to be resolved asap please this is not my responsability...supervisor (beto) came latter that night thinking that installation was performed and to see if were happy with installation..and we explained the issues and he took pictures of the damages done by javier..he said that he sent all info. to his supervisor..he left me his email..his name is Alberto...Al0041@Att.com..that all i have from that att supervisor and javiers fone number that i have from were he called me is (619) 370 6989 ...Please help me ..i called Risk Manag. dept. and filed a report Ref.#190-100-27-92 Ref ID Call # K600-698-86 spoke to Ann..MY acct. # is 291-482-317 please call me for more inf. @ 619 481 8832 Thank You ...and hope to here from att soon.

YOU LET MY VISA CARD INFORMATION OUT AND I GOT HACKED. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE 6 TIMES AND GOT NO HELP. I WENT ON A CHAT SITE AND RELATED MY PROBLEM AND MARIO D WAS TO GET SOME INFORMATION BACK TO ME. AGAIN NO HELP. CHRISTIAN CM592 WAS GOING TO HELP ME. NO HELP. CALLED FRAUD DEPT. NO HELP. YOU JUST CAN NOT TRUST ATT.
CALLED IN TO CANCELL INSTALLATION 5 TIMES BUT GOT NO CONFORMATION AND INSTALLER WAS HERE WED.THE 9TH.
YOU GAVE OUT MY INFORMATION AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT.??? SO FAR YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING AT ALL.

My wife was talked into bundling several months ago our cell phones, direct tv service and our house phone witch was version service. Every since our house phone only works part of the time, and we lost our fax service. We have complained to the Barstow office where you pay your bill and have been told they will up the issue to the proper place in AT&T complaint dept. to get the issue resolved. To date no one has shown up to see what kind of problems we have here at our house with our wireless house phone and to say it only works part of the time. I'm asking you to send one of your expert tecks out here to see what the issue here is so we can have what we are paying for monthly witch we have not have since we were talked into months ago. Please call me on my cell phone at 760 267 3855 to see what the issue is here. Thank you. We have spent way to much money on your service that is not working. thank you again. Please respond.

Bill was switched to paperless without conformation from me as a customer. I notify them that I did not want this to happen and I received a letter that stated that my next billing would not come thru the mail. I do not trust e-mail enough to rely receiving my bill thru this method and I do not trust AT&T with any of my info to direct bill. I called and spoke to one person and she could help me and I was passed to another person, no info was provided to the next person. I had to provide all that info again. customer service??????? This person was off shore. No personal feelings for their customers just dollar signs AT&T. Gonna cost you in the end. This is not the problem I have had. U-Verse and mobile phone??

tried to find out about direct tv discounts for retired att employees no luck called at least 5 toll free numbers no luck maybe that is why spectrum service is so much better there stock is over 300 a share att is 30 a share if ceo an board stop being concerned about there on checks an start to work on problems maybe service would be better a change would be better than talk talk is cheap 4786763513

I wish I could give this horrible company a big ZERO. My husband is 80 yrs old and I am almost 67. We were no longer under contract with AT&T and wanted to buy new phones for Christmas. We were told if my husband dropped his number we could take advantage of the BOGO offer of buy one for me and get hubby's free. We did it and was told after all charges and tax our bill would be around 285.00 each month. It took me and Hubby from 11 to almost 7 o'clock on Nov. 27 to get these phones with no time for food. Hubby noticed a few days later that his old phone was still active. I called numerous times and stayed on the line for 30 minutes talking with nothing resolved. I called back to question charges and it took the second guy over one hour to go over all the bogus charges with me. AT @ T had presented me with a 400.00 + bill after me paying about $500.00 dollars for fees for the phones. They also said I had 6 lines and then changed that figure to 5 lines. I only have 4 lines. Nothing resolved but a small credit of $30. I CANNOT and WILL NOT PAY over $400 dollars for 4 lines when it was suppose to be buy one get one FREE on two of the lines. I asked to speak to a supervisor but AT & T refused each time to connect me. UPSET SENIOR CITIZENS IN LAS VEGAS!!!!!

I do believe a monkey with a blindfold on could handle business better than the AT&T customer service people do. I called in to have my Tv & internet bundled (combine the 2 bills into 1). By September they were combined but not the bill. Called in Oct.~ Nov.( told it would "defiantly" be done by Dec. Well it ain't. Now by Jan. billing. Somebody don't have a clue what they are doing.o believe a monkey with a blindfold on could handle business better than the AT&T customer service people do. I called in to have my Tv & internet bundled (combine the 2 bills into 1). By September they were combined but not the bill. Called in Oct.~ Nov.( told it would "defiantly" be done by Dec. Well it ain't. Now by Jan. billing. Somebody don't have a clue what they are doing.

Jessie Wilson very upset concerning the experience I had with getting my elder sister service transferred. Annie Davis moved from 1706 st Charles rd to 2321 s 14th ave. REP work order transfer her from 1706 to 1706 I was told they had to redo work order and reschedule. No service on Nov 30th_ resch for Dec 1_ still no service- my sister live alone do not use cell phone, only phone she have house phone. She had to go without any service from Nov 30th to Dec 4th? No one showed up on Mon 3rd as promised_ keep in mind this was a medical emergency. My mother in law died in that same house trieding to get her phone turned on for a medical device. Att gave her the run around also.

I've been trying since my July billing cycle (it's December) to get an early long distance package cancellation fee removed from my bill. At the time in question I did NOT have a special long distance package and was using the basic unlimited long distance service. When I change my local calling package (and both services have different contract dates which would conveniently cause a fee no matter when you cancelled service) they tacked an extra $56.33 to my bill. I have all of the bill and all of the rep. numbers and when I call back this week I'm cancelling every service and I wish them the best of luck collecting any sort or cancellation fees.

Have feedback for AT&T?