Verizon Customer Service

Contact Verizon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-922-0204

Verizon Wireless Communications is a wireless company wholly owned by Verizon Communications.  With over 2,300 outlets in the US, it provides service to 135 million customers. With 177,000 employees Verizon revenues in 2014 were 127 billion and its net income was 9.6 billion the same year.

If you have a problem with you Verizon service there are several options to choose from. The main customer service number is 1-800-922-0240, and be prepared for a long average wait time. The website has online support or live chat. The official contact page is another easy way to access help.

If you are a current customers may simply call 1611 from your wireless device. You can also write a letter to their corporate headquarters at: 1 Verizon Way, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 and address it to CEO Daniel S. Mead. The corporate headquaters phone number is 212-3955-1000. Verizon has presence in social media via Facebook, Twitter (@VZWSupport) , Google+ and InShare.

Verizon Contact Information

A-

24 hours a day online

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Verizon Complaints

I will not ever buy or use another Verizon Product because you use Henkles and McCoy for fiber optics. They are a corrupt company that abuses employees with non-stop 12 hr shifts and then fires them for getting ill. What a bunch of hacks you have associated yourself with. I will boycott you. I have boycotted McDonald's for 40 yrs. Your on the list for bad publicity. But like most corporations you don't even care as long you make disgusting amounts of money. Just as corrupt system and your part of it. You wont get any more of my money. ..I.

I can not get any help on a defective attachment for my I phone purchased at the Moline, Illinois store. I have been back three and given another shop warn part after much waiting a cajoling. I want a few minutes of a sales mans time even if he doesn't get a commission on every word I utter. Last night the third replacement phone button holder fell off when I was there.

Brian Whitman manager of the Fairview Park store was incredibly rude & threatened to kick me out after I waited for help while him & another employee were standing around found nothing- the 2 females were the only 1’s working while the men stood around. I had Madeline who helped me(she was waiting on 2-3 ppl at 1 time) as Brian wanted her to wait on another person while she was helping us. As of course he & his buddy were looking at their phone & texting(or whatever). Madeline was AWESOME!! Thanks Maddie! Brian Whitman & his co worker should b FIRED!! It was absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Verizon Wireless billed me for service that they never delivered.

I spilt a little coffee on my fairly new Samsung galaxy..I took it to a verizon..they did nothing..just wanted me to get a new phone...absolute Terrible customer service...$$$$$...were not helpful at all...I will not go back....have had numerous poor quality service in Manchester nh...

My husband switched our phone service about 2 months ago from TMOBILE. We thought Verizon was top of the line. We are EXTREMELY dissatisfied with your service and outrageous price. TMOBILE Included Netflix for free, our bill was $60 cheaper and the quality of service was equal to Verizon. We'll be be going back to TMobile for lower price same quality service AND Netflix. I give Verizon ZERO stars.

A month ago, I purchase Verizon Jetpack MHS900L at the store located at the Town Center in Jacksonville, Florida. At that time, the salesperson activated my jetpack. Little did I know when he activated the jetpack, he literally choose a secret question without my knowledge and never gave me the option to choose my own secret question. This has caused a huge problem since I cannot made a payment on my prepaid account because the secret question this salesperson chose that I cannot answer is: Where did you and your spouse first meet. I am not married and I have no way to change the secret question. What this salesperson did without my permission is unacceptable and unethical. So the only way I can make a payment on my prepaid plan is drive to a local Verizon store to make that payment.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this manner.

Kathy Wagner

I have been verizon cell phone customer for years. I was have trouble with my phone so I went in to a store and they said if I wait a month I could get a free phone . So I waited and when I went back no free phone but I could get a tablet. I thought it was free but it was not. Any way I keew after this contract was up I was going with at& t cause there who I have my direct TV home service with. I wanted to lower my bill .
I was not using my tablet in march of 2018 it was to be turned off. I went in to the Verizon store at shelby high Worthington ohio, my contrack was not up till may but they would turn off the tablet to lower my bill ...I found out later. that was not done. And when I called to find out why it was not done they said they changed system and can't get to the notes. But in November of 2018 . I called and and canceled all services . And went with at&t. They should have turn every thing off and cancel my payment coming out of my bank account. They did not . So I called again stop my withdraws and they still did not disconnect the tablet after 3 request and sent me a bill .and I call ask for a manager to call me or sent me a email . I wanted to know why my service was not stopped at my request in November but no manager called. I was up set I got another notice and bill that my service was discontinued do to no payment. I was not a customer since November. There were payment after nov. that were taken out of my account and they still. Want 57$ .I got a collection call at my mother funeral.

HORRIBLE, incompetent customer service!

Wasting my time and loyalty

Before I got a new sims card I was told that living in the country was my phones coverages problem. The employee was very cocky at Bay City, MI store about how great verizon is and how they won't waste their money on the few who live in the country. I'm glad the farmers don't say the same about city dwellers. Very disappointing on Verizon's store employees

I recently inquired if Verizon could lower my business phone expense as I am nearing retirement and only in the office 10-12 hours a week. The representative suggested that I combine my separate phone and fax lines into one line with distinctive ting applied to the fax. I agreed andbthis change became effective 3/1/19. Last week I realized that incoming phone calls were being touted to yhebfax line and the caller heard a fax tone when the call picked up. They could not leave a message on my Verizon voice mail. If the phone was answered the person answering would hear the fax tone. My complaint is not that this happened but there was no resolution . I spent hours on the phone with customer service and tech support. Everyone had a different suggestion for how to address this. All were tried and none worked.

Yesterday I left a message with corporate and s representative named Jeremy called me today. He suggested finding out if my fax machine had a ring leader and, if so, activating it. I will look into this but I’m not optimistic as I have been through several ineffective fax adjustment suggestions provided by customer service this week. And, incidentally, wouldn't you expect the sales person who arranged this change to have inquired about my fax capabilities if there were pre-conditions that had to be in place for the proposed arrangement to work? This was just another suggestion among the many that I have received from tech support. I did not perceive Jeremy to be acknowledging the existence of s problem. Moreover, there was no ownership of Verizon’s negligence in failing to provide appropriate instruction to a customer purchasing new service. (I was instructed only to connect the phone jacks to a single line. After this was done there were no attempts to assure that this was working. I got the idea from Jrremy that’ it was acceptable for a Verizon customer to have faulty service. In this case a mental health office could not receive phone calls for nearly a month.

I appreciate corporate returning my call so promptly. The message conveyed, however, only served to substantiate Verizon’s reputation for having extremely poor customer service.

I helped my daughter order a phone online sales chat they told 141 would be taken out of her account on Sunday the 2nd of dec I asked several times and was told the same thing. On Monday the 3rd she checked her bank to find 280 was taken out. I called Verizon told them what happened they canceled the order for us and contacted ups. I was told when tracking number sent the money would be put back. I called back on 6th to find out that was not happening until the was received the phone and was told phone was on its way to Verizon warehouse but they would not get until the 11th and the money would be put back in her account on the 13 or 14. How can it take 2 days to ship a phone to the house but a week to for Verizon to receive back when it was stopped in the middle of transit. We did not even approve the 280 to be taken out. We asked several time to have the money put back it is xmas money for her kids. But we are told you are going by policy but that is not true when you agee to one amount then another is taken out. That is not even legal. My daughter and I have been fighting every since this happened I hope you all are happy with yourself. I was hoping for all of this you would put the money back in her account by Monday but nope I was told. So now our family is not getting along and her kids layway was sent back. I am hope you have not christmas with your family but our family wont.
Tina Litts

On Tuesday the 27 of November 2018 I had a issue with a shipment and the supervisor or manager Latoya.smith2 Verizon.com was rude and very disrespectful after she lied about a cannot receive a cellphone which I went to fed ex and received which she said I couldn’t and gave me a hard time told me go to sprint hung up the phone disconnected my phone line for 15 minutes and personal issues and no customer service she threatens to take me off Verizon network I did not use any words of profanity or threat all I wanted was he product that I order I a reasonable manner but cutting of my cell phone for 15 minutes is not how a supervisor or manager and threatened to cut of all my Verizon service and telling me to go to sprint is not a way of conducting herself working at Verizon in customer services the talk was around 300 pm California time and she hung up and shut me cell phone down is that how Verizon treats there costumer purchasing a product?my name is Kim Le cell no is 408-250-6094 email is omik25@hotmail.com please review that conversation if it’s recorded I never had anything with any phone company treated me or any of there costumer that way

I cancelled an account #151-398-100-0001-78 back in May. I received another bill in June for $43.00+43.00 so I called customer service to find out why and they said I owed for may phone service so I tried to explain to them that the phone line was for high speed internet only that I never had a phone and the internet was cancelled on may 18 so after a long conversation I was told I just owed for may and not to worry about June that the account was canceled. So I paid the $43.00 for may that was received by Verizon on June 15.After seeing that on my bank statement I realized that Verizon owed me 24 days from may 18 to June 12 because of the cancellation on may 18.So I called customer service and after a long conversation they agreed Verizon owed me $35.83 which showed up on another bill I received on July 12 as follows $43.00+ -$35.83=$7.17 due. Not believing what was happening I called customer service again and after a long argument they agreed I owed nothing and was assured the account was canceled. However on July 25 I received another bill with a different account number #000961500213-74Y saying I owed $89.50 past due. At this point I'm getting frustrated Customer service basically blamed it on accounting. On Aug.12 I get another bill on the previous account number #151-398- 100-0001-78 for $7.17 past due, I called again and same answer. I get another bill on Aug. 25 on account number #000961500213-74Y saying I owed $89.50 past due the same as July 25. I called again and same answer but was assured again account was cancelled. On September 25 get another bill on account #000961500213-74Y saying I owed nothing $.00. I did not get anything for October. I thought it was over and done with. However on November 12 I get another statement on account #151-398-100-0001-78 showing -$102.99+$.00= -102.99. I call again and was told same thing that accounting was to blame, and after asking about the account still being active was told my name would always be associated with that account. I argued that it was canceled back in May and still active, but as usual it was blamed on accounting and they would not let me talk with accounting adding to my frustration, but they said it will be taken care of, but I told them that was the same thing I was told in September, August, July, June, and May.

Billing has been incorrect since I went verizen. I set up automatic payments. They continue to bill me with the wrong amount . I am also tired of waiting for a long time when I dial a number. I should be paying 86.46 monthly with military discount. Please contact me ASAP with information 502-664-5286. I am surely unhappy with verizen.

On July 17, 2018, I applied online for cell phone services with a sales representative for my son Anje' Shaw. She checked his credit said it was OK and that he would not be charged an upfront fee, but rather pay $75 in state taxes. We decided to go to the Verizon store instead of ordering online. He verified his identity, by presenting his ID and social security card. While at the store, he learned that his application had been placed on hold and the transaction could not be completed. We returned home and called Verizon. He learned that his application was on hold due to suspicion of fraud. He had to call several times prior to receiving an answer. Also, he had to wait on hold for a long time before anyone answered. He was than told that he had to wait for 48 hours for his application to be released.

He called back on July 20, 2018, as directed and was told that he had to verify his identity although he had shown proof of his identity at a local Verizon, he was required to submit documentation, i.e., proof of a mortgage, a utility bill, drivers license and social security card. He informed the representative that he lived with us, his parents, and the mortgage and utilities were our responsibility. He requested whether he could show his ID and social security number. He was told that it had to be all of the requested info prior to release of the hold status on his application.

He said that's OK and disconnected the call. I have never known for any of the above mentioned documents to be a requirement in obtaining cell phone services. My experiences with Verizon was never of a suspicion of fraud. I and other customers were required to show our IDs and say our social security numbers. My son is a young Black man, and I believe race was a factor in his treatment by Verizon representatives' suspicion of fraud.

Please investigate the matter and notify me of the outcome. I can be reached at (810) 922-2308.

On Friday, January 26, 2018, at approximately 3:00 pm, Verizon contract workers were installing lines behind my home located at 10006 Christians Dr. in Glen Allen Virginia, 23060. During the course of the installation my Comcast lines were cut. I informed the man working that he had cut off and he stated that he would call a supervisor. I waited thinking that someone would come to my home, apologize and inform me what would be done to correct the problem. To my surprise he drove off and I’ve heard from no one. This is no way to run an business...zero customer service. My wife attempted to contact Verizon but after waiting on the phone for an hour she gave up. Again zero customer service. We are constantly be bombarded with advertisements, phone calls and neighborhood visits from your representatives attempting to get us to switch to Verizon FIOS. I am glad I didn’t switch and at this point I never will. In the meantime I’ve had to cancel appointments and rearrange my schedule to wait for someone to come and repair the problem your people caused. I feel that I’m at the least owed and apology for the inconvenience you have caused to me and my family. My phone number, should someone wish to call is 804-672-3130, but after the service I’ve received so far I don’t expect to hear from you.

Fred Bolling

I called Verizon to get internet phone and tv the sales person told me that I have Fios I do not have Fios the salesman then told me that with Directv I would get NFL ticket free I did not with the package I ordered I was also told that I would receive a $100 debut card witch I did not that is 3 lies in 1 conversation in the next 3 days I spent no less than 8 hours with customer service because the DSL never worked right so completely disappointed I sent back all the equipment they sent me I never used the services the phone was local calls only witch I was never told I couldn’t call outside local so I never used any services I did not feel that I should pay for anything sense I was lied to 3 or 4 times so now they have ruined my credit over a $74 bill it is very clear I didn’t have the services I wanted because I was lied to just to get me to sign up and talk my money but if I didn’t get any of the service I ordered why ruin my credit I was the one that was lied to
Sincerely
Jeffrey Long

Dear Sir, Madam,
I want to dispute the October, November and December 2017 bills, and request you to please close my Verizon account retroactiverly to mid-September, 2017 (day I called to close my account).

Please find below background information:

- I am Verizon Customer for more than 10 years.

- Around mid September 2017, I had requested Verizon Customer Service to close my account. I had also requesting them to send a final paper bill to my home address for payment. Since that time, I had never received any paper bill nor e-bill.

- Surprisingly, in October , 2017, I received an email from Verizon regarding an overdue payment of my account amounting $264.34. I immediately called Customer Service for clarification. I was told that they did not close my account as instructed, and that the bill was related to an early termination fees for my iphone. However, they still bill me data usage and the Jetpack, although I had mentioned to them that I lost the Jetpack many years ago and had not used any data with it (you can check my account and will notice that I had not used the Jetpack).
Customer service staff told me that she closed my account on that day, and that I will receive two paper bills, one final bill and another bill of $54 for the month of November. Since she is not able to stop the billing cycle for November, I should dispute the second bill.

- On November 15, 2017, I received a paper bill of $317.59. I called Customer Service the same day, and learned from the Collection Service that they did not close my account. I explain my case to the collection service staff and her supervisor. Both of them did not listen to my problem, they persisted to say that I did not ask to close my jetpack. Shockingly, when asking to whom should I report my problem, the supervisor nastily and repeatedly made me understand that I should not escalate the case to a higher level, because what I will get is an increase of charges. She mentioned that she will close my account.

- On November 20, 2017, I receive another email showing two bills, one for an overdue related to November and another bill for December. There was no mention about the final bill.

I am very frustrated with the entire situation, with the way your customer service and collection service treated me. I had spent a lot of time and energy calling them to explain my situation, but to receive conflicting abd confusing messages. In the end they keep my account open so that they can continue to charge me service that was not provided.

I am now asking you to please take an appropriate action to close definitely my account retroactively to September 2017, and confirm in writing that my account is closed.

I am looking forward to hearing fron you.
Agnes Albert-Loth

I talked to a lady on Monday about upgrading to a x she said she would sign me up over the phone with a new plan and $300 credit for my phone. I decided to go to the store and talk personally and I went they told me to go to a corporate store after she said she would give me a $200 credit I said no and went to the corporate store the next day So o did and was helped by a ride from the start and not any help whatsoever! Telling me the plan he wantedand ignored what was forwarded to the the store from her so I left and called Verizon and got another person that was no help ! I’m seriously thinking of canceling and trying a different company!! Never been treated like this and helped me with nothing!

I purchased a replacement phone from the Verizon store #1 (located at 28th and Kraft) in Grand Rapids, MI in July or August and dropped it last week. I went to the store and found that it needed to be replaced but they did not have one so I went to the Verizon store #2 in Woodland Mall in Grand Rapids, MI. They did not have the phone but said they could order it and have it sent to my home. I purchased the phone for $49.99 but was charged an additional $30 which I was told was an upgrade fee. When I asked what that was when I just wanted to replace (with the exact same phone) the phone I broke and was told that purchasing a new phone was an upgrade. When the phone arrived at my home, I was unable to activate it so went back to Verizon store #1 and they activated the phone. When looking at my receipt, I was asked if I knew they charged me an upgrade fee and I had a two year contract when previously I was on month to month. I told them that Verizon store #2 told me there was an upgrade fee because I purchased a new phone. Verizon store #1 told me that I could have simply purchased the new phone for $49.99 plus tax and no upgrade fee was required.

I don't know the relationship with the company and the individual stores, but feel I was lied to by Verizon store #2 if no upgrade charge, or two year contract, was required to purchase a new phone and I would not have known about the two year contract if Verizon store #1 had not told me about it when they activated the phone. This type of deceitful behavior under the Verizon corporate name does not reflect well on your company and I shall be warning people to be very skeptful when performing transactions with your company in the future.

Lois Hecker

As the owner of Yahoo, I am curious as to what Verizon is doing about getting Yahoo email back-up and running. I have not been able to login for several days to check my mail and it is very frustrating. I did not change my password; I have tried re-establishing by going to help and following all the instructions to no avail. I had to sign-up with another email vendor, but there is important information that I saved in my Yahoo account.

hello I have been with Verizon since my first phone years ago. My main residence is in whitelake mi. but have another in westbranch mi. at the westbranch place out by clearlake in foster township we could get wireless to connect to weather internet and so forth. around april of this year that ceased phone calls are ok sent a text is ok but wont send if you add a photo . you cannot connect to any apps or receive any of your e mails this has happen to all in the area and they have complained also. I am not asking for something we didn't have as up until around april all that was available . called in april or may was given a complaint number said it would be checked into. still no service.

I went in to my local store and had the worst customer service by a manager and an employee that I will never be walking into another Verizon store. I was deceived and lied to several times. I was added another sub account and whole separate plan that I NEVER agreed on, wanted, was explained or mentioned. Now as I get a bill I been in a 2 month fight to get it straightened out and taken off. Manager refuses to disconnect line and says if I do I have to pay a early termination fee now on a line I never agreed to. it has been a very very frustrating time trying to deal with Verizon. Please contact me at 650-922-9258 if you can help.

Want to cancel the contract on my tablet. Contract is up on 9/22/17. I am told that I have to wait until 9/22/17 exactly to cancel or incur a hefty cancellation fee. What if it is not possible to reach you on 9/22? There are two major hurricanes coming up the coast, I may have to evacuate. I am 71 years old O may be sick or have an accident. Why can't I cancel today effective on 9/22? This is reminiscent of the old book club scams. They are illegal and I am quite sure that this is also.
Nancy Reynolds

I cannot understand why i can't get verizon fios in leonardo new jersey where i live. My sister lives on center avenue in Leonardo and she is able to get FIOS tv. I am unable to get this service, even though i live less than a mile away from her.Why not wire the whole town so everyone can get this service.Verizon made an agreement in the 1990's to wire the whole state with fiber optics, but they got out of their commitment.

I just got off the phone with Verizon Fios Customer Service Department. I am very upset over the early termination fee that they are trying to charge me. I have been using them for a long time. I do not recall ever agreeing to a 2 year contract. I am thoroughly disgusted with this company. I will never use this company again!

I have a serious complaint about Verizon. I have been unable for 2 days to receive my messages which are on my telephone in spite of several calls and a visit by a Verizon service person. Verizon has been unable or unwilling to understand my problem. Verizon has repeatedly failed to explain to me why they can not help me to be able to receive my messages which are stored on my telephone.
When I activated my phone I hear the typical tone which indicates that a message has been stored but when I called Verizon no live person answered me with instructions how to retrieve my messages.

Verizon finally agreed to send a service specialist to my home who fixed my telephone explaining that he had fixed the problem so that I would see a flashing red light indicating that I have a message. I would have to click the red light and my message would be available to me. I called again but received no help.I then received a call from a Verizon person named Jim who said since I have no mail box my messages could not be delivered. When asked he said that I was not qualified to establish a mail box.

Bottom line--- I still do not have my messages. Request your urgent help. Please contact me asap with positive help.

Over the past 3 months, Verizon keeps placing a 7.99 charge on my bill claiming the charge was due to a purchase from Google Play Store. Once again this morning my phone woke me about 1am with a notice from Verizon that I had made this 7.99 purchase again. Once again I am going to have to call Verizon to get the charge removed. I am seriously considering getting a new phone service. And I think it would be nice if the Federal Trade Commission would look into this matter. I have no doubt Verizon and Google are probably making a lot of money making fraudulent charges on peoples cell phone bills.

Went into Verizon store at 269 north broadway, RT 49, Pennsville NJ. There were 2 salespeople waiting on 2 customers. There was one customer ahead of us and one customer left. The salespeople never acknowledged us and let the customers chit chat for almost an hour. When it was finally our turn, we asked why and were told he had to talk to the customer and if it was you, your wouldn't mind. Very poor service and management. Will never go back there or tell anyone to use that store.

I decided to file a complaint, I have had service with Verizon , and been a very happy customer, up until it was time to renew my services with Verizon. Upon calling to renew what services I had, I was told they couldn't offer me the package I had and my rates would go up, I told them I had no choice but to go back to Comcast which I was not happy about, which is what I did. Whats upsetting to me is I get a offer from Verizon to come back offering me a 3 year contract for the exact same price I was asking for and a gift card included. I am now under contract with Comcast for 2 years.

Why was I not offered this to begin with,and if you did offer this to me at the expired time I gladly would of excepted the 3 year agreement without any gift card. You are loosing many customers because of this problem. We also have Verizon wireless and pay a great deal you mean to tell me u couldn't work out a deal for the same package, don't you realize for what u pay in advertising and mailing alone why not save money and make the customers u have already happy that would stay with you and who does pay on time.

My iPhone 4S was wearing out. Some functions were no longer working. I called Verizon and a very nice lady sold me and iPhone 5s and made some other changes in my wife's and my joint plan. The verification e-mail never showed up, however, so when I called to find out why I had not received my phone, I was told that the order was canceled. I re-established the order. I have two addresses because of work obligations, so I gave them the address the phone was to come to. The verification e-mail never showed up in my inbox again, but this time, when I called the 611 number back, a nice robot did my confirmation verification over the phone.

I then got a notice that they had tried to deliver the phone, and did not leave it because I had to sign for it. There is seldom anyone at my Wichita home address during normal delivery hours, I work long hours and my wife is usually not there either. I called the 611 number again and another very nice representative told me that the delivery address could be changed and that they could immediately inform the shipper. I gave them my office address, and instructed our front desk staff to sign for the phone when arrived. When I got home that evening, there was a notice on my home front door that they had attempted to deliver the iPhone to my home again.

I called the 611 Verizon customer service number yet again. This Verizon representative got the shipper, UPS on the line with us. The UPS rep and the Verizon rep could not seem to agree on whether Verizon had in fact properly sent the revised address, but ultimately, the UPS rep said that it made no difference. They had attempted to deliver the phone the maximum number of times and they were not going to deliver it again.

They wanted me to travel to the far western part of Wichita (I am based downtown.) and pick the phone up. I have a disability and only drive in familiar areas because of it. I would have to pay a driver or a taxi big bucks to pick the phone up at the address they gave. The UPS rep said that they could send the phone to a closer UPS office to downtown for an additional $6.00 charge payable by me. This was still over four miles from downtown.

I told the Verizon and UPS reps that this was not acceptable. Verizon had promised me that they could deliver the phone to my office address, and this was what I expected to happen. They both essentially said that this was no longer possible. Finally, I was told that my only option to have the phone delito my office was to have UPS ship it back to Verizon. The order would then be canceled, and I could then replace the order.

The UPS rep then left the line. I told the Verizon rep not to cancel the order, and to simply have the existing order shipped to my office address. he said that Verizon policy would not allow this simple solution to take place. I asked for a supervisor, and he too told me that such a simple and straight forward solution was against Verizon policy. He did offer to call me and assist me in re-placing the order. Given no other choice, I agreed to this, but I am very angry. Had Verizon representatives told me I had to be present to sign for the phone, I would have never given them my Wichita home address.

This information was not provided. Had Verizon and UPS communicated effectively when I discovered the signing problem, the phone would have been delivered to my office. I have already spent over five hours on the phone with Verizon customer service representatives attempting to resolve this rather need. Although your representatives were all pleasant, they were all utterly ineffective because your company policies apparently do not them to logically solve problems. All of these delays are either Verizon's fault for not giving m complete information, or they are your shipper's fault.

I believe that, at the very least, I should be compensated for my time wasted on what should bea simple upgrade function. I believe you should credit my account at least $150.00

I recently brought a new iphone 6 and I had to get a new nano sim card to fit the phone. I went to Verizon to obtain the new sim card. I then called Verizon to activate my new sim card and the customer care representative removed my unlimited text messaging feature. The customer care rep told me that he would fix the problem and put in a complaint to different department to get the get my feature put back onto my plan. After contacting them again several weeks later was still being processed.

They told me it just takes time while the department reviews the matter. I have patiently waiting and nobody has provided an answer as to why this matter is taking so long to be fix. I finally called this morning (Tuesday, February, 9, 2016) and I was told that my text message feature was denied due to the fact I had a low minute plan that wasn't compatible with this plan. This doesn't make since I had this feature on my plan since i joined Verizon back in 2013. I changed my minutes package in 2014 to a lower amount, but I still had unlimited texting. However, then once I changed my sim card this issue arose.

I got an upgrade to iPhone 6. I am 60 years old and need extra help to understand these new things. The store in Nashville Illinois only had one person working both times I was there. I had to wait at least 20 minutes both times. I went back the second time to get help with stuff the employee did not help with the first time. They should know to tell you basic things. People were also waiting as I was being helped which I think made the employee rush. The second time I went back it was for her to transfer my pictures! She should have done that when I upgraded. When I talked to my daughter she asked me things to which I said I didn't know. My daughter was aggravated and said that the person was not helpful to me.

So I went back and waited at least 20 minutes and she transferred my pictures which should have been done the first time. When I got home I realized I have videos of my grandkids. I want to keep them of course!!! So after not getting good service in Nashville Illinois, I went to Salem Illinois where my daughter lives to ask questions. I asked about transferring my pictures and was told their machine was broke. She told me to go to Centralia Illinois. I had other questions as I was standing there looking at my phone and when I spoke first, then looked up she had moved away from me. So I was speaking to no one. She said oh did I have more questions? I said yes. She answered and moved away again.

Then when I had another question she said it again. Oh, do you have another question? Obviously, I have not left your store and I'm still standing at the counter what do you think?? I have received terrible service at both those locations. Oh and the store in Nashville where I upgraded gave me no idea of what to expect on my bill. That was a question my daughter asked me. When I upgraded from a flip phone to the iPhone 4, there was little change in my bill. However, I don't think that is the case this time. Not because your employee was helpful in that matter. She said nothing about my bill. So, I am bracing myself for the change. Sincerely. Not a happy Verizon customer.

I was a former employee of Verizon at the W. Craig Store in North Las Vegas from 2012 to 2013. My store manager was Juroy Rudolph and the assistants were Antonio Blandon and Sarai Flores. On my last day of work in February 2013, I left my concession phone with the store manager because he advised me to leave it as he would mail it back. I had the box sealed and labeled with all the correct information. A month later, I received a bill for the cost of the phone. I called the store many times to touch base with Juroy to clarify the issue but he was always busy to talk so he would have the person I talked to tell me that he mailed it.

I kept receiving a bill for about 3 months and finally I surprised him in May 2013 and talked to him personally in the store and he assured me that it was mailed via Fedex a long time ago and that he just cleaned out his office and it's not there. But I still received the bill and every time I called the store and again I visited the store (because when I called it seemed like Juroy and the other managers were always "busy" to talk. When I got there I and was told that Juroy is no longer at the store and was on medical leave.

I asked if the other managers - Antonio Blandon and Sarai Flores could help me but was told they moved to other stores and none of the other managers there could help me. After I couldn't get help or any answers from the store, I called the customer service number 800-922-0204 and no one was able to help me there either. I've had one or two people tell me they would get back to me, but no one called. This is very wrong to treat a former employee this way especially because this has affected my credit.

I was a good employee and I worked hard when I was there. I am writing to you because I want to get Verizon service ( we have bad service with my current provider) for 3 lines and get the device installment plan. I qualify for $0 deposit (application # 749510891) but because of the problem with the concession phone your records are showing that I can't qualify for device installment. If no one would help me I would go to the TV station here and file a complaint or I will write a letter to Dan Mead, CEO for Verizon. I am not asking for a lot. I am just asking for you to do me right because I did not do anything wrong here.

Loss phone on Nov 16 and December 27, 2015 on one of our numbers in our plan. Activated a new phone for another number on our plan on wednesday, December 30. On the next day, call tech support, level 2 tech, Clarence Blasio, told me to head to the nearest store to fix my problem. They could not help, called support back they had me go into another store check my numbers and the wrong phone had be assigned to the wrong number in the system, go in the store to resolve.

The next Verizon store rep( Charles at Arbor mall, Douglasville, Ga.) went as far as saying my grandson might had messed with my account, little did he know our grandson had no contact with us since September, instead of saying verizon somehow messed up our account. Still to the day problem not resolved and most likely will not be in the future. Now remind you I did all this while suffering from an injury, I cant believe I pay for service like this.

I was lied to about lifting my restriction. I was told that if I made a payment arrangement, that the restriction would be lifted. Of course that was a lie that I found out after being on hold for over an hour. Verizon uses Shady business practice and lies to their customers. And the sad part about it is that they don't care. they are quick to lie, and there customer service is a 0 on a scale of 1 through 10.

Unbelievable what your company has put me through. If you think this is false check the comments in my order #0f3411479 that's your people. I placed this order ten days ago. Last night your people told me the order was never shipped. Today Echo says he wants 48 hours to track. How can you track something that wasn't shipped? Are you kidding me? This Echo person what an ass. Maybe he should wait ten days for his paycheck. I was also told that the connection was done yesterday. This I know was a lie also, I tried my phone and it didn't work. When I told him to cancel the order her could give a dam. Wow look for my posts throughout the internet Ill go to Comcast which I would had had hookup 5 days ago.

I recently went to Verizon store D0200 01 4154 McKinley Pkwy Buffalo and bought a Galaxy S6. I was quoted by my sales rep benesro B1333, $12 per month for the phone or $288. When I went home and looked at my bill the phone was charged $376 or $15.82 per month. Quite simply, I was lied to. When I went back to complain I got an attitude from the rep who did nothing for me other than to say that's the agreement. I will never buy a Verizon product again after my 2 year sentence with you. Furthermore, I will let everyone I know about my experience and implore them not to support Verizon. I am extremely disappointed in this company and my phone call to the Verizon corporate offices.

For years I had a basic phone and the speaker quit, I called to get a new 'free' phone, and told them I just wanted basic plan like I had but needed a Sim card phone so I could take pictures and send them to my family. I don't care about apps etc. and will never use them. I would like to know how to get Amazon off my phone as well. I don't buy stuff I can't see. Now back to complaint. now my bill its $20 higher then it ever was even though I still have the same old share unlimited talk and text I ever had...same services but I have to pay and extra $20? I talked to a rep and he said it was because of the type of phone, when I ordered it I told them I could not afford to have my bill go up I needed it to remain at the $40 level it has always been. Verizon customer service rep told me that the extra costs work out in order for that new 'free' phone to get paid for.

Underhanded dealings at the least. And to top it all off even though you are doing away with contracts I can't get out of this for 2 years. If I had known this I would have never continued with Verizon, and I have enjoyed your service for years. I called on Dec. 1st and was told I am screwed. I will file a report with the Better Business Authorities. I was given bad information at the time I got the phone and I did question as to why I had to get into another contract after all these years. I am on fixed income which I explained when I got the new phone and could not afford more charges. I was lied to and now there is a possibility that I will not be able to afford to have this phone. So if I cannot pay what are my options. Sign me Totally Pissed Off at Verizon corporate headquarters for this problem.

A Verizon salesperson came to our door, and after I told him that I wasn't interested, he continued, asking, "Why not?" Instead of taking No for an answer, I had to be "rude" and shut the door. That type of sales tactic just turns people off to Fios.

11/07/15-I call Verizon answering a $69.99/Triple Play offer. The female operator refuses to honor the offer. The offer was clearly printed on the outside of my bill. Verizon fails to honor their advertisement. I gave the operator updated e-mail and cell phone number information which was never updated. Verizon continues to send information to the old e-mail and cell phone number. The installation was arranged for 11/12. I took the day off from work. Verizon fails to respond and fails to notify me of the cancellation. I lost a days pay. The installation was rescheduled for 11/21. Guess what? Verizon fails to respond a 2nd time and one again fails to notify me of the cancellation. 11/21 I called a Verizon rep. named Keith Morton. He writes a totally different order than the first one. Plus it doesn't include the original $69.99/Triple Play order. What the heck is going on folks? I'm just about to go to Comcast and order their Triple Play offer which is less expensive than what Verizon is now offering.

I would like to express the problems I had with my recent experience with Verizon services/request. In my particular case – I placed an order to move from old “high” speed DSL service to FIOS (As per offer received thru e-mail: FIOS 50/50 internet plus phone line for 49.99 ). A day after I placed the order for the double bundle package, I received an offer for a triple bundle package for 79.99 Internet + phone + TV. I called Verizon and asked the agent if I could switch to the triple bundle instead while keeping the same installation date as it was set up for November 14, 2015. After being on the phone with the agent for over 40 minutes, the agent confirmed my appointment for the triple bundle package would be on the original date Nov. 14, 2015 between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m.

On November 14, 2015 no one showed up. I called up Verizon and found out that my installation was re-schedule to November 19, 2015 between 8a.m. and 12p.m. I told the agent that this was not acceptable and after a long conversation (being on hold and etc for about 30 + min) I requested the TV service taken off my account and have the original double bundle installed on Nov. 19 2015. The agent told me that she processed my request and confirmed the double bundle installation for Nov . 19.

On November 19, technician arrived on time but had an order for the triple bundle instead. He told me that he couldn’t change the order but he did do the install in a very professional manner. The following day I called Verizon again and told the agent that I didn’t want to keep the TV services and to please take it off my account. The agent told me that if I do this now my double bundle will be priced much higher than the original offer price of $49.99. For being loyal customer with Verizon for over 15 years, this is not acceptable and if my request will not satisfied by Verizon, I’ll go for other options from different providers like Cablevision/Optimum and /or ATT and Direct TV.

Just as a side note, I originally had Directv and was able to hook both Fios and Directv at the same to my TV so that I could compare picture quality from both services side by side. Surprisingly, Directv produced a noticeably better picture with all types of channels and resolutions, HD and non HD included.

My wife and I have an Lumia 822 and would like to up grade to a new phone. No matter what store we go to they all badmouth windows phone. Then try to sell me a Samsung, or a iPhone. When asked if they ever used a Windows phone they say no, they say we could by one on line. I can't believe that you allow your employees to do this. I need someone to help no criticism . I'm a customer looking for a windows phone, why do I have to look to other carriers for one. We enjoy the windows operating system.

I went in to purchase a new i phone for my wife. She has sprint now. I was going to upgrade my plan to add her. I was told the purchase price was 349.00. After 2 hours and getting all the info to port her number I was told they could not do the deal that was promised. I was told they made a mistake but they could put me into another phone for that price. This is not an acceptable solution. I feel verizon should make good on what was quoted. A Darden was the specialist. at the Taylor Mi store.

Wife and I purchased Verizon cellphones and were sent two Verizon rebate debit cards ($50x2) . When the cards arrived the wife put them aside to do Christmas shopping. Luckily before she went out this weekend I looked at the cards and noticed they expired 8/15, I called your customer service dept. and got a polite answer saying to bad. We were not told of a time limit and the wife did not notice the 8/15 expiration date. This type of customer service will make us consider our move to more Verizon products.

I have a contract for 500 mb. For both my wife and I for over 120 dollars a month . We have added 500 and now pay over 130. Per month. I have tried to get the 10 gig plan for less than what we paid for a lousy gig. I have been refused and told I have to wait till my plan expires. I am to believe you cannot refuse me what u give to other customers as long as I get another 2 year contract. I want whatever special is offered to other Verizon customers. I would like this corrected and want to hear soon. I noticed the customer service ratings are quite low and I can see why. All I am asking as to be offered what others are offered.

I call about updating two month early mine granddaughter birthday was 10-19 the lady said she could approve it she said nothing about returning the old phone so my daughter order the phone she does not remember the lady asking for a return phone have try for days trying to get some done the first person told me they would listen to the tape to see if the lady ask for a return of the old phone I told them if she told my daughter she would need to return the old phone I would be glad to pay if not I should not have to pay he that would be fine I have not hear nothing from so I have keep trying the last lady she was supposed to be a supervisor she said I would have to pay and they would not listen to the tape l would like someone to help or tell me why I would have to pay if the lady did not tell me to return the old phone. l have had Verizon almost 18 years and not mush problem till now.

I have been a customer of Verizon for 10+ years. Last month we finally upgraded to smart phones. Worked with the Solon store. The gentleman that assisted us wrote everything down as to what we would be charged and what our bill would be. In addition he suggestively sold us 1 Verizon Tablet which we paid for in full. He explained there would be a $10.00 access charge monthly to add this. Because we had to wait for our daughter to come home from college to complete upgrading. At this time we were told if you turn old phone in you get the tablet for free. So in addition to climbing on to this deal., the tablet purchased the day before, we turned in the phone for 440-785-5535 and were told they would credit our account. The very next bill not only was I not credited but there were 3 activation charges on my bill for $40.00 each that was NEVER discussed with us.

We went to the Solon Store to discuss this and to my disappointment we spent well over an hour for this sales person to review our account & run in and out of a room discussing it with the manager (Which by the way NEVER attempted to speak to us even when we requested it.) We ultimately were told the 100.00 credit for the phone was now applied only after it took 30 minutes for Verizon to find the phone to prove we turned it in, but no one attempted to resolve the activation fee issue. The BS explanation we received was that they would have to discuss it with the (Corp manager) that serviced us that day before they could do anything about the fee, really he is going to remember everything he discussed with us on 2 occasions. After 10 years seriously considering new co. 1 1/2 hours of our time in your store & basically was made to feel like we were totally blown off and wasting Verizon's time. Very Disappointing!

Cell tower in Prescott Valley, AZ approved by town in fall, 2015, stalled by leases Feb. 2016, constructed and completed some time before July 2015. It has not been activated and we (anyone who has tried) can't get an answer locally from Verizon or at the Verizon customer service numbers that people have tried. The area involved is the 86315 area code and encompasses virtually everyone living north of highway 89A. Most of us go from one bar to none with a smart phone, service slightly better with old style phones. We all just want to know when this tower, located at corner of Viewpoint Dr. and Park View will be operational... Not much to ask!

I was informed by service rep in Verizon i was eligible for Verizon FIOS retirees ultimate package which was cheaper than dsl + directv package I already had. Received 2 bills from Verizon each 200.00. Called to verify discounts am told by service rep i am not eligible for discounts because I took buyout in 2010. I would have never switched services if i known i didn't qualify for discounts. The reps working for Verizon seem to leave out this bit of info when signing people up. Called and change triple play package today with Verizon 10-18-2015. The only beef i have with Verizon is that they will only adjust previous 451.00 bill to just 401.31 that's from August to October 2015. They wont even meet me halfway. It doesn't seem right that they mislead and misinformed me about services they say I was eligible for and knew I wasn't. I have been a customer for 40 years and worked for them 30 years. Verizon has really dropped the ball when it comes to customer service...not the same company I remember.

I have been a customer for several years and had a serious negative experience yesterday and I am very frustrated. I spent over 2 hours chatting with 4 different Verizon reps and no on resolved anything. Unbelievable. Please tell me who I can contact in management who cares and can assist me. I have also tried to get the corporate offices on the phone to give them my feedback and find no direct line to reach them. It is almost like they do not want to hear from you.

Had my iPhone locked due to password. Called Verizon they stated they could do nothing about it until I got to a computer. I was on vacation and had no access to one for 5 days. I called back and they said I had to call Apple Apple customers deal directly with Apple. Customer service rep said call apple. Contacted Apple. I lost all my information after 2 attempts and 4 hours to do a hard reboot. Apple could not correct problem. Called Verizon to see if I could switch the iPhone 6plus and upgrade based on this one giving me issues and I have only had it for two months and I purchased it through them. After being on hold and talking to several reps. They stated no. Wanted me to do another hard boot attempt with them over the phone or I could deal with Apple Directly. This phone cost me 850 dollars and I was left to deal with a hardware issue on my own. At the end of the conversation the rep said I was denying their solutions and he would note it in my file. Thanks for nothing Verizon but taking 850 dollars.

Verizon is still General Telephone and has the same corporate culture as General Telephone. They seem to feel that they are a monopoly, which allows them to hire the Neanderthals from the unemployment lines which give you the "white glove" service we had all come to expect from General Telephone. In the popular commercial on TV you see the guy with the glasses and the bunches of Verizon support people behind them. If you call Verizon for a problem, believe me, you will have to hold and speak to every one of them to get your problem resolved, IF you come to some type of resolution. My recommendation is to use somebody else, ATT, Magic Jack, Time Warner, etc, anybody but VERIZON (General Telephone).

There is a beautiful park in Mount Sinai, NY called Heritage Park.For over two years there has been a couple of unused splice cases and boxes hanging from the telephone lines right outside this park. Are you guys so busy that you can't take the time to remove this mess? Maybe nobody from Verizon lives in this area and uses the park. Please schedule a crew to take these unused splice cases down before they fall on some child. They are an eyesore and a safety hazard.

We have been on a Family Plan since October, 2014. Our billing period runs from the 14th through the 13th of each month. We called the 13th of September to change our plan to individual plans starting on the 14th of September. The Family Plan was still in effect from August 13th through September 14th. Our bill on the Family Plan was always $204.xx. Our bills are due on the the 8th of every month. So our bill due on October 8th for the service period of August 14th through September 13th, should be $204.xx.

Instead, they went ahead split the lines and the bill, charging us $50 more than what it should have been for the time that we were still on the plan. We called, the customer service rep was so rude and refused to let us speak with a manager. I finally lost it and started yelling. She then said she'd get us a manager, put us on hold for ten minutes, then came back and said he's too busy, he'll call you later. I am trying to resolve it through Facebook Customer Service. For some reason, no one sees the truth. I am so upset. I am going to have to dispute the charges and file a complaint with the FCC and State Attorney's General Office.

Purchased a Note 4 and an LG G Pad 10.1 tablet to add to my existing account. Later I broke the glass on the tablet, but didn't have the insurance (my bad). So I asked a phone rep if I could buy another identical tablet, pay for it monthly on their $12.49 for 24 month schedule, and use the same Verizon phone number while still paying off the first device. He set it up and a new tablet arrived in the mail. they provided an address label to return the broken tablet so I sent it back. a few weeks later I get an email that they are going to charge we a fee because the old tablet is not repairable. what? I called to complain and was told that the purchase is considered an "upgrade". final verdict: return the tablet to Verizon or buy a new one at full retail.

My argument that an identical replacement that I am paying extra for is NOT an upgrade fell on dead ears. they also mailed my old broken tablet back to me. I know that paying $299 now is ultimately no more than paying $12.49 for 24 months, but somehow the arrogance of Verizon to make me return the tablet after selling it to me and then charging more after-the-fact makes me feel stepped on. Their argument is that because my first tablet is not repairable they must charge me an extra fee. I clearly told them that it was irrevocably broken right up front and they didn't say a word about any extra fees.

I'm still paying for the first tablet and agreed to pay for the second tablet so how is that an upgrade? If I changed phones they'd let me put the new phone on my existing family plan in place of the old phone, so why can't I do the same with a replacement tablet? My family plan with four phones and the tablet often costs me up to $300, but in December 2016 when the contract ends so does my relationship with Verizon. sooner if I can find a way to do it. Maybe I just don't get it, but I'm flummoxed.

I have had a Verizon slide phone for several years but decided to upgrade recently. When I went into the store I told the gentleman I wanted a Samsung with a charger. I was immediately told there was a $300 or a $400 package. The $400 package I was told was the best deal and he immediately started setting everything up. When I questioned him about the tablet I was not told it would add an extra line and was not told there was a monthly charge. I asked, and was told it was just like my phone, would use that data and so I got it.

When he told me my bill next month would be $516.00 with the taxes I said wait, something isn't right. He said its set up, here you go…… 2 days later I tried to return the tablet along with its case, which had never been removed from the box. When I called the store, before going in to return, I was told there was a $35.00 restocking fee. Ok, I get in there and he says oh no, it's a $70.00 restocking fee, while 2 other employees kept telling him it was only $35.00. He informed me they were wrong. I do not need the tablet, nor do I want it with all of the extra charge.

I am on social security and this bill is ridiculous. Is there anything I can do? I feel like I was totally misled about this. I have never had a problem with Verizon until this. He had me so confused and I really feel I should be able to return this and get those charges off my bill.

I received a promotion via email for a free iPhone 6. For the last two weeks, I have been trying to purchase this item and have been to 3 business centers Costco and SAMs club. I have talk to the customer warranty center, in the last two weeks to probably 7 different people who all said there should be no problem getting this but never follow thru and called back. That is what I am thoroughly discussed with.

How can you operate a business in this matter? I totally agree with people now that Verizon is a terrible company to deal with. You cannot ever get a hold of the same person to work out your problem. If you are sending false advertising through I will see that this gets plastered all over the media. I am sending copies and a letter to the CEO. I feel this is a simple problem and your employees are not schooled or trained to handle situations that arise. I have been a customer with Verizon since 1997, I have four lines, but I will be leaving soon.

I live in Williston, North Dakota and had a phone and wireless internet plan. I called several times and let them know that the wireless would not work in the room. I was living in no response. I paid my bill for the phone always but did not want to pay for something that did not work. Not only would they charge for 4 g that wasn't even here at the time after my credit went down the tube I got ahold of a Verizon and explained the problem.

I settled on an amount but the problem was this was not to be listed on my credit report as being a bad thing and was told it would be removed. It still is there and I have a monthly contract that I pay 130.00 a month for a phone that I paid 600 plus cash for. I know many people have the same plan and pay only 80.00. I am not even going to go there! All I want is the negative Verizon off my credit report that the rep said he would do. Just do what you said!

For the past month or so my android will suddenly become logged out of my home network. I have tried many things including turning it off and on, restarting the phone and shutting down the phone. It's causing my data usage to be all over the place. I called customer service 3 times and 3 times changed my plan because I was told that would fix the problem. Obviously not. My bill is through the roof this month from Verizon changing my plan 3 times to fix it. It's over $220, absolutely outrageous! Can you actually, truly fix this problem or should I just drop Verizon? I've had so many problems since I signed up with you it's almost comical. What do you suggest?

Verizon has now put a second debt collector after me for money I DO NOT OWE (verified by your first debt collector). Because of underground wire problems on 57th St, I had no internet or phone service for 2 months!!!! Besides the fact that you changed the date of repair every 2 weeks (or I wouldn't have let it go on for 2 mos!!), now you are wasting more of my time trying to prove to your collection agencies that these were incorrect charges - for Time with NO VERIZON service. I believe Verizon owes me money!! If you want to pay me to continue to argue, fine. Otherwise you are adding insult to injury by wasting my time

We ordered Verizon home services (phone, internet and cable), and (since we had Verizon in the past and still had their company's battery "box" in our garage) were told that would not have to pay an installation fee again. Less than a month later, we received our first invoice with a $60 installation fee. When I called to tell them about the mistake, I was told there was nothing I could do. So I cancelled the service and paid the invoice, less the $60.

It's over a year later and we have never heard from Verizon. BUT, we hear from different collection companies every five months or so. They are getting progressively more obnoxious and rude. All they want is a settlement -- cash to split with Verizon. Once I explain the situation they insist on written documentation to "document" my claim, then they go away -- apparently it's not worth their time to chase $60 when they realize that my claim is legit and they will only recover a portion of it for themselves.

Now I am waiting for Verizon to contact me ... knowing that they probably never will. Just another collection agency. And more "Offers" in the mail from Verizon, telling us how great they are and how inexpensive their services are. Unless you add on the charges that they don't tell you about.

twice in one week verison heavy duty truck, backed into my yard when very wet after storm, left several dual tire ruts , damaged paver bourder on driveway also busted up edge of asphalt driveway in serveral places. Cost of repairs per estimates around $1450.00 Have called Verison srveral times they sent someone out to look at damage and all have seemed to disappear. I can be reached @ 703 541-0914 or cell 703-508-7773 thank you.7520 ox road Fairfax Station va. 22039

I received my new phone a Samsung Galaxy S6 in the mail. I took it to your store at 1208 Galleria Blvd, Roseville, Cali to get it activated and transfer my data from my old phone. I was told my old phone was too old to transfer data, and then all of a sudden it magically was able to transfer my contacts. I had taken the box it was shipped in and was told that I would not need the Sims Key and that they would take it. The next day I went back in to get it back and was told they could not find it. I want my sims key back.

I also purchased a Galaxy Tab 4 for a gift. At that time I was told I had 4 days to return it and get a full refund. The next day I took it back and was told at that time that a $70.00 restock fee. If I had known about the restock fee, I would not have purchased it.

Some Verizon tech dug up my yard, leaving it all tore up, and cables in my yard for nearly a Week! I don't even have Verizon, so it was apparently some issue with my neighbors service. A verizon contractor showed up yesterday and put the cable up, but left my yard TOTALLY unacceptable. My sod is all tore up, and missing, and it's hazardous. I want someone out IMMEDIATELY with new sod, and FIX MY YARD to resemble NO WORK HAVING BEEN DONE. Someone needs to call me.

I had just dropped a 3rd line from my account that was never used to lower my bill to $140 or so a month. When it came time to upgrade, I was going to pay the $200-$300 for the 2 year contract upgrade for the iPhone 6. I went into the Verizon retail store and the store rep told me that the EDGE program is better and that I would only pay $2 a month more on my bill and that my overall bill would be about $140 or so.

I saw the bill online in the next few weeks which was then $180+ due to a discount I had on the primary line dropping off. The retail rep never informed me that it would & never told me that it would be $180 or so a month. I have been a loyal customer for almost 8 yrs and always pay my bill. This is outrageous and because of the rep misinforming me I get stuck with the higher bill. That's not right there should be someone in the company that can help me or do something to lower my bill for being a longtime customer please help me.

Verizon charged us over 300 times the market rate for an international call. For a call to the United Kingdom that was less than an hour long and from a landline they charged us $161.84 plus another $22.44 in fees. So for a call that would have cost about 50 cents at market rates, Verizon charged us over $180. Again, this was for a call that was less than an hour long! I spoke with Robert (employee #Z134170) and a supervisor Daniel (employee #Z695527) and both of them refused to adjust the charges to something reasonable (i.e. even remotely in line with market rates). They kept falling back on the justification that there is no international plan on the account, yet the call was connected. Daniel essentially indicated that Verizon could charge any amount per minute in a situation like this and it would be "valid" and the customer would have no choice but to pay it. I am strongly requesting intervention by the PUC to have this charge adjusted to market rates or at least something close to market rates. I would not be filing this complaint if the charge was even twice the market rate but it is outrageous to be charged 300 times the market rate.

Was grabbed at the fashion mall, Las Vegas, to get their "service." Two iPhones CASH! Since 5 months ago, they were totally irresponsible and irresponsible--calls drop all the time, connections fail, and the online service is lousy! All documented with Verizon via their office at Nashville, TN. Now, being gross violators of the contract, they want to charge $300/phone to terminate!

I'm being charged for the jet pac services that was activated by an employee who since has been fired for this kind of activity. I like the service and went to get a tablet. I paid for it but would not activate cause of jet pac service that I don't need. I've got AT&T internet. My cell phones are through Verizon. I don't want to change services but I'm so damn mad not getting all this cleared up.

Three channels that I watched were removed with no notice given. I was told it was a station choice. However I have another residence in another county where I still receive them. We are changing from Verizon to another provider! No thanks another unhappy customer.

I just spent three days attempting to reach your Hempstead New York office. I actually spoke to someone last week about a :"valued customer" promotion that was expiring. As a minimal user of my "package" it was suggested that I was to call Monday (past) to discuss other possible ways that could limit (dollar wise) my very limited use of my package. Since then in calling Hempstead I have been disconnected several times after being put on HOLD; switched to an automatic answer that advising me that "this is a Information Center Mailbox" and Access is reached by (Insulting)requesting a PassWord!!!. I did try another Verizon number and got a new representative(not Hempstead) who added to the fact another Promotion credit expires in June and suggested calling back in June. Is this "call back" routine a stalling tactic? I now must start exploring your competition's offers.

My internet goes down regularly, & I get the 'no server' message. When I call Verizon, I get a computer that takes me through steps...around in circles if I call more than 1x. If I've already done those steps & need tech help, or just to find out if Verizon is down, I'm put on hold forever. They don't even have a recording telling customers that the problem is on their end or how long the internet/phone will be down. It's always been their problem when it goes down. They've even tried to send someone here at my cost, of course. I've been a Verizon customer for a long time—only because the choices here are limited. The Customer service has been horrible the whole time. They sent me a cell phone that had somebody else's number & I was getting vulgar messages. Then, while I was still trying to get it working, I discovered they'd sent a bad battery in it. They need new folks running the company that are concerned with customers and not just profits.

I recently received a warning regarding going over my shared 2100 minutes. I went on the website and was advised by switching plans, to unlimited text and phone with a data package. My bill currently would be approximately $255.00 and monthly charges from this point on would be approximately $285.00. I made the switch. I received my bill today, it was $420.00, with overage charges on three of the four lines equaling $119.35. The charges were spread out through the month, some as early as first part of March.

When I called, I was total the overage is due to the prorated 2100 minutes to 1700, however could not explain why additional charges appeared in the first week of the billing cycle. Bottom line, could not do anything about the bill, charged 119.35 additional for talking on cell phones. I only made the change due to the website, Verizon Wireless, estimates for current and future bills. Total misleading statements. I have been a customer since 1999 and will not be after tonight. Totally disappointed in the business practice of Verizon. I would not have made the change to my account if advised the bill amount would increase to $420.00. The website provided two different billing amounts, one for the current month and another for the preceding months.

As of today, the current bill has additional charges on 2100 shared minutes starting in the first week of the billing cycle. The explanation is prorated due to change and the 2100 minutes was reduce. This does not explain .35 cent charge per minute during the first week of the billing cycle. This is misleading practice and I would have not changed in mid cycle if I was made aware of the additional charges, to the contrary, I was told the current month would be less, thus providing the motivation to change plans.

Once the plan was changed, the bill was prepared and was 47% higher than estimated by the website encouraging the change. I feel this is a business practice of using deciet to obtain a upgraded pack, thus starting the clock again to establish a penalty to switch providers. This was a Win Win Win for the verizon and a difficult situation for their customers. I will be leaving verizon regardless of the finanical penalty. This is an extremely disappointing turn of events from a company I have used for the better part of 26 years.

Unfortunately, I have Verizon and am in Puerto Rico ... have been since December 15, 2014. My iphone 5 worked fine up to around the first part of February 2015. After numerous calls to Verizon tech support, tech determined my SIM card went bad. Verizon refused to send me another Sim Card, nor would they send me another phone. I even called Verizon's Corporate Office and spoke with people there - none would do anything for me. Therefore, I put my Verizon phone on suspension and had to go out and buy another phone with a Puerto Rico phone Company (Open).

I can tell you this, just as soon as I get back to the states, I'm going to drop Verizon and go with a more reliable company ... One that cares enough about their customers, because Verizon cared less about me and refused to solve my phone issue. With the millions of dollars Verizon spends on advertisement, but refused to help a paying client ... is pretty sad. It would have cost Verizon pennies to have solved my phone problem, with either a new activated Sim Card or another phone, but Verizon refused. Now, Verizon will lose me and I will be very vocal to others about how Verizon treated me.

Called Verizon to see if I could get any discounts on my current plan. Spoke to Clifford who told me I would get $65.00 per month for one year. When I received my bill, no discount. Called the day I received my bill and talked to Derek. He couldn't help out. Said he would fill out a 360 form which is to get the recording of my conservation with Cllifford. Talked to Derek's supervisor who said a supervisor would call me in 24-48 hours Of course, after 48 hours, no call from Verizon. Then I ended up talking to Rudy who stated it takes 2-4 business days for some one to call. Of course, after the 4th business day, no call. Then I talked to Ralph in the call center in Kentucky. He stated there is nothing to they could do to help me out. Clifford screwed up so " too bad.' I asked to speak to his supervisor, Julia, but she doesn't take phone calls. Ralph gave me the corporate office address to file a complaint. Ended up with a with a one time, $50.00 discount for my time. Never any follow through on Verizon's part. I was mislead and all they could say is, "too bad".

Today, April 15th 2015, my mom and I went into the mall to go into the Verizon store to have her account changed because my father/ her husband passed March 29th 2015 and he was the main represetative of the account. When we walked into the store, all of the workers looked at us but did not even speak. There was a young lady wearing a white shirt handling a man and a woman with some issue, and there was another young lady on her left taking care of a customer kneeling on the floor. There were two gentleman one named, Trey and one named Torre and they were standing over the lady in white while she was taking care of her customer. We stood in the store for ten minutes with no service and not even a word spoken to us until my mom decided we should leave.

As we began walking out, I got pissed and said NO, HELL NO! I walked up to the counter and snappily stated: "Yes my mom needs someone to look at her account because my dad died and we have the death certificate so you can fix the account for her!?" Then I said, "Can we get some help please!?" Trey seemed to have an attitude decided to "Handle" her business as I stood there quietly watching and then Torre steps over to "Help"Trey with something that seemed like a one man job? After a few minutes, the manager pops out of the back and acts like she is working?? She starts addressing the employees only after I had gotten mad, asking them what they were doing during their attempts to help my mom and she (THE MANAGER) and Torre begin acknowledging customers as they walk in the store. But when my mom and I came in, they didn't even give a — to speak to us and the chunky white dude that was helping old people only addressed us to say have a good day when we were about to leave.

The young lady that sat to the left of the employee wearing white who seemed to be the only one doing her job, got up once to walk to speak to someone and as she walked by she held her nametag under her sweater so I could not get her name. As Torre was "Helping two young chicks and flirting" the manager (Woman) decides to go speak to another verizon employee as he walks back in from break and after talking to him she hides behind Torre doing nothing. Then when she catches me watching her, she covers her nametag with her hand and tries to avoid my mom and I at all costs. The point of this complaint is that my dad died and we are grieving and to be disrespected by the phone company that my dad and mom have been with for over five years really pisses me off. If nothing is done I will take my mom to cricket whom I have been with for seven years, and they take care of me and are friendly and have better deals. I need a response asap because if I do not get one I will continue up the chain until I find someone willing to help.

When I resigned contract with Verizon they offered 50% discount on my line access charges. Since then no month it was applied and it has been a constant fight to get that credit. Horrible and cheaters and non-trustworthy company

I went to florida in September 2014 to stay with my daughter, I had computer service installed there with Verizon. they said my first 2 months would be 55 a month and then would drop to 35 a month because of installation charges. so in November December January and February I paid the 35 a month, I had to leave Florida early so I canceled around the 24th of February and sent back the equipment I thought I might get a small refund back. Now here it is April 13th and I get a bill in Michigan for 129.00. If I had owed money my bill would not have dropped to 35 a month. No one can explain it to me and I am very upset as I was planning on going to Florida again this year and installing internet again. They never said anything other than it was 40 to install it.

I'm having an issue if you can look at my account the telephone number starting back in August I had a whole lot of issues with the phone and service so eventually I decided to cancel the service at this point now I wanted to come back to Verizon, however because of a mistake and things that happened with Verizon and I'm not able to come back even though I have a negative balance I was trying to get with the edge program I spoke to maybe 5 representative today no one really helped me so I'm emailing you a reference to this if you can give me a call when she take a moment to look at it.

I called Verizon 3/25 because my hd channels weren't workong, after going thru the long automated system I finally got s real person. After talking with him and after he "tried" to fix my issue we created a fix request for 4/3 between 3-5. On 4/3 at 1pm the tech called and said he would be at my home in 30 minutes. 1:30, 2:00, 2:30 went by and he didn't show. I called him to see where he was and he said he came to my house and no one was home. That was absolute crap because I was home waiting for him, so that's the first issue. So I updated my request to 4/11 between 10-12. I took a screen shot of the confirmation and I am SO glad I did. So of course this guy never showed up so I called Verizon. They said the ticket was canceled on 4/3 and I kept arguing with them that I had the confirmation it was successfully updated. I kept being put on hold and they they just kept telling me there is nothing they can do since it isn't in the system. They also said their dispatch center is at max capacity for my area and they can't get someone to come out until Monday. I HATE Verizon and I am going to switch, their customer service is absolute BS!

I purchased 700 minutes, prepaid on Dec 23,2014. My cell phone is used only as a backup for my home phone or if I am traveling. I did not try the phone till Mar of 2015. I was told I was disconnected, I went to a Verizon store on Apr 10 to check out the problem & was told that I had called on Feb23,2015. That is NOT true, I had not used the phone at all & no one else has access to it. I have tried the customer service # to no avail. Verizon, I want my money back for the prepaid minutes I have NEVER used.

Exactly what happened is that I chose Verizon. I have been frustrated from the beginning by the Verizon policy of allowing confusion to reign if it prevents a clear channel to address concerns. This starts with two business entities; one VERIZON the other VERIZON WIRELESS. There are no business, regulatory, or accounting hurdles that could not be remedied if Verizon chose to provide excellent customer care instead of being obsessed with internet speeds and investors. Unfortunately consumer choices of providers are limited but wouldn't it be nice to be proud of ones reputation based on trust and openness.

I went into the Verizon store on 24th st in Billings Mt. and requested to come back to Verizon from my straight talk. ( I left Verizon because every time I had a problem with service it took me about 1 hour to get help) I found the same problem at Walmart but for different reasons. Walmart has a better system but fewer trained people to help and therefore takes about 1-2 hours to get help. Verizon has better customer support but has a system problem that requires more time to get support. I wanted to come back to Verizon. Shelly told me my activation would take about 24 hours and then to call and add money to my monthly prepay account of 45.00. This didn't happen after 48 hours so I went in to the Laurel Mt store and got Corey and Kyle to help me, they said they couldn't help me because they didn't know what Shelly did. Shelly was in a meeting. I waited 2 hours. No help. I called back the next day which is today and talked to Verizon in Laurel and they said Shelly never called them so they couldn't help me. I called Shelly she was still unavailable. I called back again asking for corporate office because this has taken 3 hours of my time and still no service. Is this the kind of service Verizon is proud of?

Since returning from a trip to the Bahamas, when I received a bill for over $900 which contains calls that never happened, I have made several calls to Verizon and spoken with supervisors, some of whom did not seem to even understand how the system works. At last the other day I was contacted and told that over $200 would be subtracted from the outstanding bill and even though I still felt I was not happy with what remained, I said I would comply. Now today I get a text message asking me to pay the $900+ So after many calls on your automated computer system I speak to someone who sounds like they understand and they stop me and say they will call back BUT even though my phone # is on your computers
He eventually texts me that he has tried calling me several times but got no reply. BUT he called a 765 number, which is the number of my house address!! Now I can't talk to him as you never get the same person on the automated system. Give me a break! I get no respect.

I am and have been a loyal customer to verizon prepaid for 5 years now. I have had no complaints with yalls service till now. I have 4 prepaid accounts with verizon prepaid and all 4 accounts are on the pay as u go plan. and i put 100.00 on all 4 accounts to carry me for 1 full year. I just found out recently that as of april the 1st that yall have done away with the 6.99 a month mobile email for the people who are on the pay as u go basic plans/phones. I am extremely upset about this. that has been very important for me for quite sometime. I dont want to have to move all 4 of my accounts to another provider like AT&T or sprint or some reseller. Your service is real good and i like Verizon. So please please bring back the mobile email to the pay as u go customers and the basic phones. A disappointed customer.

I went to the Verizon store where I purchased my phone last May. I asked if they do cracked screen repair to my phone. The man who helped said "No." I asked if he knew where I can get it repaired. He told me that there is a place two buildings over from them that repair screens. Before I could look around in the store at the phones on display, he escorted me to the front door and held the front door open for me to leave. I did not get his name and that happened this morning on April 8, 2015. Is that Verizon's new policy - to escort you to the door rather than asking if there is anything else I need?

Over the last month I have been experiencing a gap in my service, where i can't make calls and it says that there's no mobile service but can still receive texts and use data. Having talked to reps at the local store i am dismissed because i have a crack in my screen, which was made worse by them. I have been a customer for the last 10-15 years as well as my family. we have 6 phones with them and have been looking to add at least 2 more to our family of phones. However with these recent developments, we are hesitant to add them and are considering to change all of our phones to a different service. I live and work in the Metro Detroit area so i really am finding it difficult to understand why i am lacking in proper service?

My daughter's phone stopped working because of a bad SIM card. We went to the Verizon Store on Allentown Rd, Lima, OH. A salesman asked if we needed help, I told him that my daughter's phone was not working. My daughter told him the SIM card needed replaced. She had read online, before we left the house, that the card would be replaced at no charge. The salesman said we would have to make an insurance claim that would cost $170 deductible or upgrade to a new phone for $40. We did not want an upgrade. He said they had a phone my daughter could upgrade to at the Lima Mall, kiosk. He said that he would send someone to get it. I again told him we did not want the upgrade. The two salesmen went over to the end of the counter and began to whispering to each other. When I approached them, they stopped talking. I told them I wanted the phone back and my daughter and I would decide later what to do.

The salesman returned the phone and we left. We went to the kiosk in the mall. My daughter told the salesman her SIM card was not working. While we were talking to the salesman, the Allentown Rd. Salesman showed up. He said, "I told you I was coming for your upgrade." I reminded him I never wanted an upgrade. He picked up a box and left. The salesman that was helping me said, "well that was condescending!" Not sure what he meant by that statement, I ignored him. He handed my daughter's phone back to her and said it was fixed. I told him, "Thank you!" I also told him I never asked for an upgrade, only for a new SIM card. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "You don't want an upgrade, you don't want an upgrade."

Although the salesman at the mall fixed the problem at no charge to us, as it was supposed to be, both of the salesmen we dealt with were rude. I plan to share my experience with your company with my family, friends and social media. I believe your company needs to train your salesmen in customer service and common courtesy. I have been with your company for several years, but as our contracts end I plan to seek other options for a cell phone provider. It would be nice to hear back from you regarding this matter, but others have told me that responding to complaints is not high on your priority list. It's my hope they are wrong!!

We switched to Verizon 7 months ago and as part of our signing on, we were promised rebates for all four of our phone lines. I have attempted t o write call do anything to get this rectified....only to be given false promises and no call backs. I have now tried to write various corporate offices in the Verizon organization to no avail. I see online several others have the same dilemna....and no rebates...If it helps the Chief Marketing Officer for Verizon is Diego Scotti. Any help or direction for getting our rebates is soooooo appreciated.

I purchased an upgrade iphone for my son back in December at the Perimeter drive store in Dublin, Ohio. The two salesman were younger and closer to my Son's age of 21. They did a nice job in selling the phone to us. Then they asked if we wanted insurance. They began to tell us all of the advantages and if we bought the top level insurance the phone would be replaced free if anything happened to it. My Son told them that he goes to college and lives at the university. They said this is perfect for him. A replacement phone if he damages his phone. I bought it thinking this was a good deal. They did not say anything about a $150 admin. fee. My Son's phone got water damaged and he needs a replacement. We contacted the insurance company and they said that he would need to mail the phone to them and pay $150. I am very upset. Although I did not read the entire insurance contract, I did believe the salesman. I have been with Verizon for at least 15 years. My entire family is with Verizon. I have had nothing but good things to say. Even though I could get better rates with other carriers, I stay with Verizon.

I would like to see if there is anything you can do to assist me with this dilemma. I feel that I was sold something that is not what I expected. I would not have purchased this insurance had I known the cost to replace it. I have already spent $10.99 per month since December and now have to pay another $150 to replace it. This is not good business.

I bought a new BlackBerry Classic through Verizon. The first one was a dud and I had to wait another week to get a new one. Now I have an issue with not being able to access the touch screen I have looked through every manual and gone to Verizon and NOBODY I mean NOBODY knew anything about it. They almost didn't know how to turn it on!! I bought it from them. I pay a fortune every month and they can't figure out a phone they sell l the time! Come on!!! I can't be without my phone as so many of us I do business with m] phone. It's lile living in the prehistoric ages. HELP

On Octocer 2014 I purchased my iPhone 6 from the verizon store in Frederick. On March 2015, I lost my phone. When I called verizon customer care! I was told I didn't purchase insurance coverage. When I checked my sales receipt from October I realized that the sales associate put my insurance covarage under s different phone number. I went to the store where I purchased my phone only to be mistreated by the assistant manager. He told me it was my fault for not calling them first to fix the mistake the sales associate made. I am so frustrated and disappointed by them now. But the worst is that I still don't have a phone.

Verizon verbally told me that there would be no early termination penalty after over a year of poor service. $490 termination penalty on my last bill before I switched. They are cheats and they lie.

I went online to chat and the representative said to call the I-800 because they couldn't accept payment for the payoff of Edge Up Plan. I call and they not only tell me the incorrect amount but they have already charged it to my card before he even explained what he was charging me. I told him an amount and he said oh yeah, charged the card and told me a totally different amount of almost $400 difference! What an idiot! And then placed me on hold when I asked to speak to a supervisor. They play this game like they're going to help you, put you on hold and don't come back. Then want to try to get smart with you after you've been on hold or talking to their representative for more than an hour! It's like dealing with Aliens!

Ever since I signed up with Verizon for internet service I have been repeatedly harassed to get Fios.I must have told them a hundred times that I don't want it.I get phone calls,e-mails,letters,agents at my door.One time I called them to cancel something and the women went into her crap about Fios.I told her three times I did not want it.She went right ahead and put in an order for a guy to come out to set it up anyway.I was just lucky I checked my e-mail and found a conformation.I had to call and let them know I never ordered it.In the last four days the same guy has been here three times harassing me.Telling me I have to get it.I told him to not bother me any more.He left and had the nerve to call me a cranky old lady.These people won't take no for an answer without making threats to cut off my service.This last guy says he is the manager for my area.OH,and the women who ordered fios without my consent also threatened to cut off my service.The service I have is still on Verizons website,so why are they trying to lose a customer,which they are as soon as I can find someone else.I have been an excellent customer and this is what I get for it.As long as those people are taking my money how dare they threaten me.Fed up customer,Janet Knight

I went into Verizon store this morning. Store phone number. My Galaxy s4 is and has been turning off on its own. I took battery out last night and left it out. It now will come on and shut off. The store rep. saw this. I bought this phone 3/20/2014. Today is 3/30/2015. 10 days over warranty. The tech says a new phone wilkl cost over $500.00. That is not the biggest issue. I have all my phone numbers and pictures that are lost. I feel at least the phone should be replaced. Remember it is not working!! Please respond. This phone is needed.

BEWARE current Verizon customers involving a new Verizon scam involving consumer fraud that is impacting thousands of customers. It is called the Edge Program. After customers are told by Verizon that they qualify for an upgrade, customers are not told that they will be responsible on the next billing cycle for an additional $300 fee as part of the Edge Program, even though the customer did not sign up for Edge. After several calls to Verizon Customer Service, it is impossible to remove the $300. Customers will be told that someone (for example a Manager) from Verizon will get back to the customer between 24 to 72 hours, but that never happens because there is no Trouble Ticket number nor does anyone at Verizon take ownership of the case. Note that each time you call Customer Service, the Verizon staff have their name automatically attached to your call, but attempting to reach that same person in the future is impossible. I have been informed by Verizon that the underlying purpose of the overcharge to existing customers is to boost revenue, and that Verizon will not reverse the $300 overcharge because it will impact financial reporting.

Dear wallet hoarding Verizon wireless, please unlock my note 4's radio antenna. I know it has one. Under NO circumstances will I ever stream music with your high priced data plan. But once I get sick of carrying 2 devices during my walks(one the note 4, the other a cheap mp3 player with the ability to receive over the air free radio, which I went out to purchase for this feature only!) I will have another company buy out your contract with me. It is not a Samsung issue, nor a google issue, as other carriers with the same model have access to the radio. FCC maybe a better contact regarding this matter?. Thank you.

Have feedback for Verizon?