CVS Customer Service

Contact CVS Corporate

Toll free phone number: 401-765-1500

CVS is one of the countries largest local retail stores and pharmacy shops. It offers perspecription refills, medicine, greeting cards, personal items, and more. The stores are typically open 24 hours a day.

If you have a problem and need to contact CVS head offices, the best contact information, including email address are below. You can also find toll free numbers here. Common issues with CVS include management, rude employees, coupon errors, and perscription refill complaints.

The headquarters number is 401-765-1500. Their offices are located on the east coast in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.

CVS Contact Information

A-

7am-8pm, Monday-Friday EST

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top CVS Complaints

DATED 7-19-2019, MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE SPOKE SOONER BUT I HAVE HAD SEVERAL INCIDENTS WITH GETTING MINE AND MY WIFE'S MEDICATION SINCE MY EMPLOYER PLAN REQUIRES THAT WE USE YOUR PHARMACY. EARLY ON THOSE INCLUDE THE TRANSFERRING OF REFILLS TO OTHER PHARMACY NOT EVEN CLOSE THE WHERE WE LIVE AND ALSO SEND MEDICATION OUT TO A PILL PACK COMPANY THAT WE NEVER REQUESTED. IN THE LAST MONTH I HAVE BEEN GIVEN MISINFORMATION EITHER IN PERSON OR ON THE PHONE REGARDING THE STATUS OF NEW OR REFILL MEDICATION, FIRST AND I CAN BE A LITTLE BIT TOLERANT ON THE HANDLING OF NARCOTICS WITH ALL THE LAWS BUT STILL YOU HAVE TO MAKE I CLEARER TO THE PATIENT HOW IT WORKS. IN THIS CASE MY WIFE'S DOCTOR ISN'T TO WILLING TO KEEP WRITING REFILLS WHEN YOUR STORE DOESN'T HAVE ADEQUATE INVENTORY. SECOND ON RECENT CHANGE ON MY ARTHRITIS MEDICATION DUE TO SIDE EFFECTS I WAS TOLD YOUR STORE WAS OUT OF STOCK AND COULDN'T GET IT. THEY WENT ON TO SAY THEY CHECKED WITH OTHER PHARMACY IN THE AREA AND NONE HAD STOCK, YET THE NEXT DAY WHEN I CALLED MY DOCTOR THEY FOUND IT AT ONE OF THE DRUG STORES THEY SAID DIDN'T HAVE IT EITHER. LASTLY, A COUPLE HOURS AGO I CALLED ON A REFILL AND WAS TOLD IT WAS FILLED AND WAITING AT ANOTHER LOCATION IN OUR AREA. I MADE THE DRIVE TO PICK IT UP AND WAS TOLD WHEN I GOT THERE THAT IT HAD NO REFILLS. I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE YOU TO HANDLE THE CONCERNS AS IT ANNOYING AND SO FAR I AM TERRIBLY GLAD NOTHING HAS BEEN A LIFE THREATENING MATTER. THANKS AGAIN.

Our family are year round residents of a tourist based area(LBI, NJ). Our closest CVS is in Ship Bottom, NJ. During the year, we do not have a problem but during the summer, touristy months, we cannot get our RX filled because they have a limited stock of the controlled substance and run out of it due to the influx of tourists. We have two controlled substances(Adderall) to be filled once per month and we have to travel to another CVS to get it. However, we cannot call to check the stock as you do not permit your employees to give this information out over the phone. Ship Bottom will not take the script ahead of time so that we can be "in line" to get it. Last month they told me to bring it in a week ahead of time, which I did today. It was in stock but cannot be filled until next week which is when I would have normally brought it in. Wasted trip sitting in tourist traffic. I am tired of this and if I have to travel to another pharmacy, perhaps Walgreens, I will continue to patronize them as will the rest of my family. Please consider allowing the locals to "reserve" their monthly RX in some way during the summer months. Thank you

This is the second time I am double billed. The first was 4 years ago where I bought one of those sun glasses that goes over your prescription glasses. The cost was 24 dollars I was charged 48. Well Last week it happened again. I purchased about 40 dollars (3 items) at Tucson, Thornydale and Ina??? and got billed 80.

This is a ripoff. I want that money credited to my account immediately.

Marilisa de Barros
702 208 8108.

I paid with my debit card so you can search it that way.

CVS Pharmacist Ms. Chelsee Ewell
Big Bear Lake .ca 92315

Several complaints have been issued to CVS CORP/ Healthmark/ ParmacyBoard
CEO/COO via Email/ Telephonic
2 CVS regional investigators via Email and Telephonic. 2016-2019
All agreed that these issues are not the first leveled at Ms. Ewell.
Complaints submitted to California State Pharmacuetical Board.
Several internal investigations of violations of Code of Ethics/ CVS policies Rules and Regulations for employment ,Professionslism, Discriminatory acts/ Hostility and Threats towards customers in view of other customers and employees. Com0paints alleged regarding gender, race, disability status. Refusal to serve a customer . CVS condones the verified allegations by purposely ignoring to bring any actions to Ms. Ewell.

Two times I called the pharmacy. The first time on hold for 12 minutes. Second time on hold for 15 minutes. I hung up Long lines that the elderly, sick and disabled have to stand in to wait for help. Incorrect information on the website about refills and past medication. Less than kind employees.

HELLO, NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN SUCH A WORTHLESS PHARMACY. THE SEVER NEVER WORKS. GET TEXT THAT PILLS ARE READY. DRIVE OVER THEIR AND THEY ARE NOT READY. THIS HAPPENS EVERY MONTH.WENT TODAY THEY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGHT PILLS TO FILL MY SCRIPE. SO THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ME ANY.I NEED PILLS TODAY NOT MONDAY.LADY ASK ME WHY I WAITTED SO LONG TO ORDER BECAUSE YOUR DAM SERVER NEVER WORKS.THEY SAID GO TO ANOTHER CVS WELL I DID THEY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGHT PILLS TO FILL MY SCRIPED.NOW ISPEND MONEY ON GAS AND TIME FOR NOTHING.MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THAT PHARMACY ACT LIKE THEY DO NOT CARE. IT LIKE THIS EVER TME YOU GO THEIR.EVERY TIME YOU WANT TO USE THE GOOD RX CARD. YOU GET WELL WE DONT REALY HAVE TIME TO DO THAT NOW. IF THESE PEOPLE WORK FOR ME I WOULD FIRE EVERY ONE OF THEM. WE ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH THIS PROBLEM.. THIS HAPPENS EVERY MONTH AND IAM TRIED OF IT. YOU HAVE THE WORST PHARMACYSERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN. YOU NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE IN THAT PHARMACY.I KNOW I PROBALLY WILL NOT HEAR BACK FROM YOU. I NEVER DID ANY OTHER TIME I FILED A COMPLAINT SO MY GUESS IS YOU DO NOT CARE. THANK YOU LAURIE

The computers are down at CVS and there is no time when they will be up again. The need for medication is URGENT for my DAD being recently - RELEASED FROM THE HOPSITAL FOR A BLOOD CLOT IN HIS LUNGS. When are the computers going to come back up?????? This is totally not acceptable when people need medication and there is no back up system available to fill RXs for customers. This must be addressed.

Kathy Estrada

Refilled script for insulin. Caremark sent 30 days for $100 instead of 3 months for $125. I called and agent said it was doctors fault and they would have it bundled and resent. I heard nothing after that. I called a second time. Agent said for me to contact doctors office and then caremark would rebundle and send the other 2 months. I clarified that it would be taking care of old order not a new order. I then received 3 months supply and was billed another $125. I called and was told that it should have been only for the 2 months and I would be notified. I was called today and told that it was my fault for ordering the 30 day supply on line. I suppose I will have to pay but that is not what I requested and I was given a different reason for the issue 3 different times. Horrible customer service.

I am a stage IV cancer patient and getting my medicine is important. From the very beginning I was having problems between this pharmacy and my insurance. In the beginning they had entered a wrong code into their computer which was giving wrong information about me. Also, I was told to contact my insurance (Well Care) because of a problem, (Pharmacy said that Well Care wouldn't cover my meds) which I did, and my insurance company informed me that there was no problem. The pharmacist (Ashley) said that she could not get in touch with my doctor and that I needed to contact the doctors office because there was a problem with the information that they provided. After I contacted the doctor I was instructed to go back to the Pharmacy and once there Ashley informed me that I needed to go back to get a diagnosis code. This really infuriated me since this was the first I had heard about needing this information and I again had to drive back down to the doctors office to get this code. I also want to report that I was short one pill on my Gabapentin (6oomg) and had to go back to the store to report it and get the additional pill.
Today I went to the Pharmacy to pick up my Cancer medicine and I was informed that my insurance had rejected my prescription claim. Then I saw on the rejection message that they had my OLD insurance carrier (Absolute Total Care) when I am now and have been with Well Care. When I brought this their attention, I was told that the computer must have changed it. How could that be? I am now out of my medicine and I was told that it could now take 3-4 days (possibly) to fix this. It should be known that I was there two days ago and asked them to check on my prescription to make sure that everything was good and I was told that they couldn't do it until the date the prescription was being filled. It should also be known that one of the employees in the Pharmacy (and older caucasian woman who I believe is a Pharm. Tech.) told me that I should go to a different pharmacy since nothing has gone right with them. This is extremely unprofessional not to mention a very good way to deter customers to a competitor store. Also, the Pharmacist today (Hanna) was also very unprofessional and had a very nasty attitude. As I told you in the beginning, I am a stage IV cancer patient and I can not be running back and forth from pharmacy to doctor nor can I be without medications.

Saturday pm I was trying to complete an order online. System was slow and took almost 2 hrs to get the order together. I went to get my cc and the screen timed out at 9pm. I refreshed and the $10 ecb was gone. I had $10 ex 6/22 and $10 ex 7/23. CS closed called in Sunday morning explained issue, rep said she would reinstate the $10 ecb and that I would still retail the 7/23 because it had not expired. Instructed to go to CVS and check on Red Coupon machine. My account would not come up even after the manager help me. She said she had never seen that error before, yet an employee tried his account and had no problem printing his ecb. I didn't have anymore time, Monday was my surgery and I knew I would not be able to talk to anyone else. Wednedays 6/26 I call in and was told that I would have the $10 reactivated (again) and as a courtesy I would get an additional $10 ecb. I stated to the cae, an extra so a total of $30 eb the $20 I had and extra ecb. Great. When it didnt show up on my app I called asking to spk to a sup Andrew id# 4817669 (in Nevada) answered the phone and i explained. Now he is telling me one ecb is in que to reinstate but it would be the one i currently have, making absolutely no sense. i explained to him multiple times the situation however i dont feel he was listening. His comment that really got me was that "You do not reimberse me for my time" at which point Im thinking did i ever say that? What my complaint was about the lies your cae are making to me, and this isnt the first time. I just had surgery and i cant walk for a week. I just came back to using CVS because there is a problem with me using the ECB on time and i felt like i was just loosing money. Now i think Walgreens & Rite Aid are looking better. Their points stay in the system and no paper ECB which has been a great experience. I hope you are able to listen to this call from the Nevada call center @4:49 today. The cae name was Ulyssis and he was very cordual. I would never be rude to a customer. I wasnt asking for anything more than i was promised. Yet, Andrew seemed to think i was trying to get over or something. If I could walk to my car and get the original ECB that exp 6/22 I would but its painful. I really hope that you can check my account 209-825-2684 and perhaps let Andrew know that he should work on his Empathy skills.

I am getting quite annoyed with service at CVS 239 Forsgate Drive Jamesburg NJ 08831. When you make a phone call to this store it is nothing to be on hold 19-15 minutes waiting for someone to answer after the initial call into the automatic part of the call. I have been in the store at the pharmacy section when the phone rings and there can be several calls backed up waiting for someone to answer. This is uncalled for. The store has two or three people that are attentive, but most of the time the turnover of new people is unbelievable.

I have no rating for a pharmacy that sends notifications the prescription is ready for pick up BUT CAN'T FIND IT IN THE PHARMACY. After waiting at the drive thru window for several minutes, I'm told the prescription has been misfiled. The pharmacist and assistant continue searching. After 20 minutes, the assistant says they are still searching and if another customer pulls up behind me then I will have to move. I told her I'm the customer you're waiting on and I'm not moving. She says whatever you say and slams the window very unprofessional. I continue to wait another 25 minutes while they continue to search. Finally the pharmacist tells me the other pharmacist (Nikola) from the prior evening shift filled the prescription and they don't know where she filed it. She tried calling the other pharmacist but no answer. She took my cell phone number and said she would call when they find the prescription. This would be a great location to open a responsible Pharmacy that the community could rely on for their medications. I will also file this complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Since the departure of Mr. Beauvoir the pharmacist , it is not possible to obtain a monthly prescription of Concerta
36 MG filled timely. I arrived on the 10th of June. the date required to fill the prescription and I was told that it was out of stock. to return on the 13th when the delivery arrives . I returned on the 13th. at 2:30pm, and I was told that it was still out of stock. This is a pretty constant occurrence during more than one year. We have been customers since 2010 .

In my opinion, CVS, or any concerned pharmacy, ought to keep track of customers' needs, and insure that meds that those customers need on a regular basis be available when needed. My son is prescribed Concerta every 30 days, and I should be able to expect to find that med in stock. It's a simple matter of good customer relations.

We were very pleased with the service at the one CVS in Hot Springs, AR. Our complaint is the constant messages telling us that we had a prescription ready for pickup. When we went to pick up the prescription, there was none filled for us. This happened again and again, until we were sick of all of that communication. We are educated adults who are more than capable of ordering each others prescriptions when we need one. My husband and my payments were $7, 715.75 for the year 2019 through April. This amount may not matter to you, but the success of this store may matter on this amount. We were told in Amarillo, once you get on the automatic refill that there is no way they can remove it.
We have also been told that the message to pick up a prescription is a way to get people into the store and perhaps buy something.

This year I switched from Walgreens to CVS and can hardly believe the difference in overall service. First, I have had trouble reaching CVS over the phone; minimum wait time on the phone has been 20 minutes at your branch on Northlake Blvd in Palm Beach Gardens. I have had to call the branch for two reasons: I have received texts from CVS indicating that prescriptions are ready for pickup, but the names are not disclosed. When I finally get a person to answer the phone, I am often told that corporate is sending the texts and the branch has no idea why it is doing so. One possible explanation is that my drugs have been put on automatic refill despite my original instructions NOT to do so. Second, your software which handles incoming phone calls is pathetic. Have someone listen to Walgreen's phone software to hear the difference. My advice: tell corporate to quit sending the confusing emails, have phone calls answered with dispatch and match (or exceed) the overall service provided by Walgreens. Give your customers a reason to pick CVS over its competitors

Why go to the store to purchase an item and get to the register and the clerk has the wrong sale paper. Therefore you cannot purchase the item at the sale price. Is this the bait to get you in the store?

Experience was fine. My complaint is every time I want to buy one of something,,it says buy 2 or can't get the deal. Sometimes buy one & get 50 off. I just sometimes only want to buy ONE, why can't you just set the right prices? I'm not the only one who feels this way, that's why Target, Walmart are doing so much better. It is quite annoying. Today I wanted to buy ONE Lays potato chips, that would be 2/4.00 but One is $3.79.. Ridiculous!!!!

credit cards over phone ---- sr. can't get out and neighbor cant pick because you all don't take credit over phone WOW if your card was lost who would think to call cvs you lost me WHAT A GREAT SERVICE

I was recently disappointed with the lack of common sense and willingness to take responsibility for mistakes.

On 17 May I responded to a previous phone call that it was time to refill my prescription. I went to STR#7781 and was helped by Adriennia. She provided a 90 day refill for atorvastatin. When I returned home and looked at the prescription, I realized the dosage was incorrect. I previously had a prescription for 40 mg that was reduced by my doctor to 20mg. This 20mg prescription was filled by CVS on 5/9/19. I returned on 5/21/19 and was helped by Stephanie Han. After opening the 40 mg container and observing that the seal was unbroken, she told me she could not give me the correct 20 mg prescription until next month even though it was unopened and the mistake was made my CVS.

Summary of events
9 May - CVS filled 20 mg prescription for 30 day supply
17 May - CVS provided 40mg atorvastatin even though most recent prescription CVS filled was for 20 mg
21 May - CVS refused to provide the correct dosage, even though CVS failed to determine the correct dosage

Another minor irritation - every time I shop at CVS I am provided a extra 40 inch receipt with coupons that are not useful to me. If you want me to shop at CVS you would have a better chance if you trained your employees to acknowledge mistakes and correct them rather than quoting some policy about frequency of refills.

.....................000000000000000000000000000000000000011111111111111877777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777pp[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Tell me do you treat all your customers like this or am I special. This is not thr first time I have had trouble obtaining my prescription for Lortab. Prescription was sent in by my Docyor. I went to pick it up today and was told it has to be ordered. Okay well if it doesn't come in tomorrow you will have to wait till Monday.Or you will have to call your Dr. and have him say it is okay to give you what we have in stock. Really wait till Monday a holiday weekend???? Last time my drugs were messed with it took almost 2 weeks to get straightened out. I should have left CVS right than and there but no I figured give it a try. Thank you for letting me see the light.

I don't get around to good, every time I go to drive through it's always closed, can't get my medicine

Had an emergency appointment with my doc Friday May 17 at 4PM To deal with potential onset of pneumonia again having been hospitalized at the beginning of the year for a week when it was touch and go.
Dr. Young immediately had three (3) prescriptions called in to the drive in window CVS at 7809 Wisconsin ave We have used this outlet and it can be efficient, pleasant but when it is not which is a majority as it was this past Friday it morphs into a full blown disaster.
When we arrived to pickup Dr. young's three prescriptions w were told they were not ready and we should drive around and come back in 20 minutes. My wife and I both repeated there were three prescriptions and he nodded his head.
Jill drove around the no turn community and fiunbally wound our way back to be given two presecriptions he telling us here were only two prescriptions and he will need a valid prescription for the cough medicine at it was a narcotic.
We saw three prescriptions be faxed to this CVS an hour before all on the same fax. By this time Dr. Young's office was closed per usual. Jill left a message in the hopes he will pick up the message asking him to call the Pharmacist. He did not respond. I emailed an left another urgent message as I was spiking a 103 ten and feeling crazy bad at that point having had this happen and I had yet to get the meds started.
My wife had just undergone a series of thyroid cancer tests and was to say the least very upset at this wrong goose chase as we were sure there was already a proper standing prescription read to fill there at CVS
I call the pharmacy line and asked so speak to the pharmacy manager and CVS fell into them ancient big company ruse of "there is no manager available to speak to. How can I help you. I explained and it was repeated that n prescription was available,
When might a manager of the pharmacy be available I asked? May sometime tomorrow.
Dr round did call back. He called he said and asked the person on line to look at the fax which Dr. young had just refaXed and there it was the cough medicine prescription after a lapse of two awful hours which really took a toll on us old people and I resent every minute of it the being sent on the road to come back and the blindness not to see they had the presecritioon all the while disturbing the doctor etc. give the condition inside the store when I am able to maneuver (I'm handicapped) and this mess seems to confirm three is no serious supervision on the spot and maybe I was told the truth rather then be protected with layers like the guy on the phone that the supervisor was gone and he was one his own and wrong.
After all my national work working on the Ways and Means Committee in the House or Representatives for many years we saw too many health related companies skillfully grown huge and rise to top positions long all in their category and simply become to big to function with nobody watching the store at the most common level to delivery of service like this but to continue to crow about the macro cue from 30,000 feet as sad and very dangerous place to be as the decent as Boeing just found out can be near fatal for real and virtually.
ill be writing bout the parable a great deal more once I recover and prevent pneumonia again this year!

Re: CVS store located at 4495 W State Rd 46, Columbus, IN This store building exterior, landscaping, parking areas and pylon signs are in deplorable condition. The cheap concrete block building is fading and water stained. The landscaping is dead with no grass or maintenance in the last couple of years. The drives and parking areas are in terrible shape w several large pot holes that damage your car. The pylon signs are rusted. This a relative new facility that has not been maintained. A terrible run down contrast to the Walgreen store on W State Rd 46. We have been long term loyal customers to CVS, but beginning to wonder if this is a sign of a failing company. The personal turnover in the pharmacy area over the last 2 or 3 years has also been a concern that the company is failing.

We get a simple prescription at CVS. We pay for it. There is a VERY LONG RECEIPT given. WHY????? All the extra paper given with the receipt is a HUGE WASTE OF PAPER. We certainly do not need almost 25 INCHES OF WASTE in paper. Just think of all the paper you are wasting each time a customer checks out!!! In our day and age, wouldn't it be wiser to shorten the receipt?? Most folks probably don't even read what is on that long receipt anyway. Please think about it and see if you cannot be more considerate of our resources such as all the trees that are cut down to be used to make paper won't you??

I have a compliment not a complaint.

Store # 7382 Southport, NC Store Manager Connie

Store manager Connie personally helped find the sinus medicine I needed. It has specific ingredients used for my cat. I have been meaning to notify CVS of her outstanding customer relations ever since Hurricane Florence devastated my Southport, NC area. Myself and others were sitting in the bushes outside CVS charging our telephones from the outdoor CVS outlets used for the ice machine. Connie did not fuss but instead was kind and sincere. I will never forget her true heart-felt interaction while the entire town was going through a crisis.

I was at the CVS at 1200 Wilmington Pike West Chester PA tonight. I walked in at 9:50pm and picked out 3 items to purchase. At 10:01pm I walked up front to check out and the manager said that she had closed the registers already and I couldn’t make a purchase. I asked her why she didn’t tell me that they were closing and she said she didn’t know I was in the store because he didn’t tell her and she was closing registers. If you close at 10 you shouldn’t have all of the registers closed at 10pm. And you should let the customers know they need to check out. I own a retail store and would never provide such poor customer service. There was another person in the store as well. You lost both sales and she didn’t seem to care. She was very anxious to get out the door. Very poor customer service.

I am complaining regarding your store on Fair Oaks Blvd. in Sacramento Ca. I have been a patron of the store for 30 years, but, when it moved to the current location everything is just awful. First, the service is more than slow, store is poorly stocked. For example, I purchase my cosmetics there, and first, the popular products were gone. I inquired and received 4 different reasons: 1: the shipment was not in 2: have not had a time to restock 3: same as # 1, 4. because of neighborhood, a lot of theft. I asked the manager, and told her what I had been told and was accused of calliing her a liar. Wrong, only relayed the reasons given to me. Today was the final straw. I was in the "empty" cosmetic department and did find a new item. When I attempted to put it in my cart an alarm went off to send someone to that dept. Of course no one came so I left to pick up my prescription. The biggest irritation of all are all the coupons I can not use because there are no items to purchase. I am issuing this strong complaint, not only for me, but others with the same feeling. You can shoot a cannon through that store but still no help.

I needed to buy some greeting cards first and inquire about maybe transferring prescriptions and intended to look around for Easter gift at CVS located at 1280 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA

However I went to pay for the greeting cards first, but no cashier was up front, so I went to the pharmacy cashier and thought I would be able to pay for the cards and then ask out prescriptions. I had a coupon that CVS sent me online that I did print, but the cashier would not take it and was quite rude. I left the cards and walked and will never return to that CVS and will continue to get my Medications at other things at the pharmacy where I am treated with respect and courtesy.

I hope you will be able to train staff to treat customers in a better manner.

Lynda Rubin

Friday April 19 2019, unprofessional lady behind counter at pharmacy at 9 am. I guarantee if boss walk in there in disguise you'll see how she treats and speaks to people. Very rude. Disgusting attitude so early in the morning. Ya suck for hiring someone like that!!!

I live in NC. I have been receiving automated phone calls from CVS that my prescription is ready for pickup at Cumming, GA (?). I called the phone number from the message, and is was in fact, for the Cumming, GA CVS store. They confirmed my name and phone number (704-682-4451), but said they show no prescription for me was showing on their system. They referred me to a corporate number which I called. The man I spoke to at the corporate phone number said that it was probably a glitch in the system (I had received only one automated call at that point).

I have now received 3 calls and it appears they will not stop...

Can someone please look into this and correct it? My greatest fear, of course, is that someone is trying to fraudulently fill a prescription in my name, from another state. I would like a response back from CVS confirming that it is a computer error, if that’s what it is...(and not fraud).

Anna Maestas
anna_maestas@hotmail.com
(704) 682-4451

I told them several times I do not want the auto refill. This was at the Farmington Store Route #332and Rte #96. They still call and tell the Prescription is and there refilling it. I took it off auto refill because I was overstock Auto refill I still had some old Prescription left. I still having the problem. There doing thing and wasting time when there waiting for Prescriptions. I DO NOT WANT MY PRESCRITIONS AUTO REFILL DO I MAKE MYSELF CARE. I WILL BE ON MEDCARE SOON AND I HOPE WON,T HAVE TO DEAL YOU AGAIN YOUR STORES OVER PRICED. BY MR ROBERT E.REARDON

This is about you at headquarters not caring about your employees at local pharmacies. You have plenty to pay these people and not make them work only part-time just because you don't want to pay benefits and better salaries. Your customers keep you in business and make you're one of the richest pharmacies with your cost too much prescriptions. I had to stand in line for 15 minutes yesterday while 1, yes 1 person was the only one working at the counter for customers. And she works part-time. Plus a friend of mine who works there told me she was cut to part time and hade to find another job to make ends meet. Shame on you and your company. Obviously, you do not care about your employees or your customers.! This message will continue on facebook and to my local reps in congress against CVS!

My 81st birthday was April 2nd. I got an email from CVS saying "Happy Birthday! Karyl, celebrate with a free gift courtesy of ExtraCare Beauty Club. I was supposed to get an Esse nail polish as a gift. Today I went to CVS and the clerk helped me find he product and select one. However, at checkout it rang up at $10, so I did not buy the product. Seemed like a scam to me!

CVS sends you a coupon via Email, when you go to the store and pick up several of one item they will only honor the coupon for one. The coupon does not say 1 or give any limit. The manager treats you like you are a fool. And tells you he will not sell items at cost. and CVS will only honor the coupon for one. When you point out it does not have a limit on the coupon you are told if it does not show a limit then the customer should know it is limit one.

CVS thinks they can't be replaced. Well yes the can
Walgreen
Meijer's
Wal Mart

CVS sent me a coupon for Folgers coffee, $2.99, I went to the store to purchase 6 or 8 coffees

the coupon did not say a limit of one. or any limit

the manager Phil, insulted me at the register telling me he would not sell more that one on that coupon. $2.99 is his
cost. I really did not care about that

CVS sent me the coupon, it does not have a limit on the coupon. and Phil was an ass to me.

I did phone and file a complaint, I am sure no one at CVS cares but I plan to tell everyone how I was treated at CVS

Complaint about changing of mail order prescription of Soolantra 1 % on the reorder to save CVS and Trinity Health money and place more of the cost on the client not because of dosage change.
9/28/2018 Prescription was filled for Soolantra 1 % at a cost to me of $191.17. One tube is not adequate supply for 3 months.
I discussed this with Dr S. Simjee and obtained a new prescription for Soolantra 1% for 3 tubes for 3 months’ supply.
This was filled 10/2018 – Soolantra 1% 3 tubes with a cost to me of $250
I remember putting this on automatic fill but this never happened.
So, I went online and requested the refill of the Soolantra 1 % 3 tubes when I realized it had not been refilled and I was almost out of the medication.
4/4/2019 I received my prescription again of 1 tube of Soolantra 1 % for a cost of $191.17.
There was a letter enclosed stating the pharmacy had contacted the physician to change the order stating that dose could be reduced. This not a decision that a pharmacy company should be making especially when is only done to reduce their cost and increase the client’s cost.
I did call CVS and was told the Doctor was contacted and changed the dosage by FAX. I asked to a copy of the return FAX and was told I could not have it. If this is my prescription this makes no sense for me not to have it.
I called Dr Simjee’s office today – it was stated that they had no record of the approved change and still showed the original prescription from October for 3 Tubes.
Somehow someone is not being truthful – the only benefit of this change is to lowering cost for CVS and Trinity-Health. There is no benefit to the Doctor for changing the prescription – as far as I know there is financial incentive the physician.

I have asked the physician to send a new prescription for the 3 tubes, but I am not sure your company can be trusted to take care of it.

How do I get in touch with CBS pharmacy 1005 DE. Ave. Wilmington De. Have been calling for 45 minutes with no results. Help.

I called a refill in on Monday 4/1 and went to pick it up at about 4:00 Tuesday 4/2. I was told by the clerk that is was "in process" and would be ready in a few minutes. She then proceeded to go back to the pharmacist's computer and prepare the prescription. While she was doing this another woman entered the pharmacists' area obviously returning or reporting to work. My clerk completed filling the prescription, bagged it and set it on the ledge in front of her. She then began a discussing with the woman who had entered, showing her papers and saying things like "this is for so and so and this is for the other one". I stood there for 5 minutes with my bag siting in plain sight in front of me, while she carried on her conversation with the other woman. I finally said "you can finish your housekeeping after I get my prescription". She then proceeded to come to the counter and give me my bag and said "I am off of the clock". I told her " I don't care what you are but I am a customer". What aggravated me more was that, neither she, nor any of the other employees in the pharmacy offered any apology for making me wait unnecessarily. While I am not the biggest customer of your pharmacy I do expect to be treated with some respect, however thank God there are other pharmacies and I certainly will use them since I will never set foot in your store again.

i was at the pharmacy something I do every month to pick up my pills , this time I go and there is another person in the back attending the refills , she is fucking asking me very personal questions and also telling me that she should worry driving next to me because of the medication that I am on she also stated to me that I need Narcan , I told her I dont need Narcan I have been on my medication for so damn long for someone to tell me now that I need Narcan , I find this very insulting so damn fucking insulting that I would like to go fucking elsewhere what she needs to fucking do is mind her fucking business and do her fucking job it is not her problem to be asking people personal questions , I would like to speak o someone about this because I find this very very disturbing , it is pissing me the fuck off , I never had any fucking problems before why now , I think this is a personal thing because I surely dont have any problems with the real person that takes care of me always the pharmacist 8132941470 I would like to speak to someone about this please call me

There is a pharmisist by the name of Erica at the CVS 2315 Mercury Boulevard Hampton, VA 23666 that is very rude and unprofessional on the phone, at least she was to me. I simply called in to have a prescription refilled and she was absolutely the rudest pharmasist I have ever encountered. She was impatient, rushed me off the phone and was not pleasant at all. She sounded like she was a rude fast food clerk instead of a professional pharmacist, and as if she hates her job. People like Erica have NO business in customer service, let alone handling patients' medications! If I continue to receive that kind of service from this CVS location, then I will start getting my medications filled at another brand of drugstore!
Please check into this! I felt discriminated against!

I do tons of business at CVS, prescriptions, all kinds of products, you name it and spend lots of money. I also get tons of coupons. Now I go to purchase a product and guess what, it is on sale so you can't use the coupon. Today I had coupons good until 3-16-19 for Maybelline, Revlon and Almay, so I made a trip only to find out every one of them was on sale so I could not use them. This happens all the time. Why would you constantly give out so many coupons when you can't use them? It is absurd, a waste of time for the customer, frustrating and so bad for the environment with such a waste of paper. Can you imagine all those trees that have been destroyed. I hope you do something about this because I am ready to take my business elsewhere. This is false advertising as far as I am concerned.

No matter which cvs store I have been to and I have shopped at many different locations. The wait time to pay for my purchases is outrageously long. Plus your employees are so unfriendly and unapologetic it is amazing. Your pharmacy staff is just as bad. All your employees seem as though they hate their job. What as a company do you do to them ???! My friends and relatives all agree and have pretty much stopped Shopping at cvs because of it. I have never seen another company have all their locations do the same thing. I am sure this comment won’t mean a thing because this has been going on for years and nothing changes

The CVS in Wanaque, NJ is the worst location I ever came across. The pharmace department screws up by saying they never received a phone or faxed in orders. Plus when you are in there to buy other items, more than half the time I place my items down on the counter and walk out the store with nothing. That's because there is no one there to take care of you. Plus they are the rudest people that work there!!!!

then wosrt service

cvs 520 w slaugther ln. austin tx and cvs 5526 congress ave austin

they were not able to gave me the merdicine in the first location {slaugther } they toll me that they will text me when they have it ,i went on monday and i have to call them on wensday to know what happen and is when they say that they dont have the medicine ,toll me to go to second location{congress } and when i arrive they dont send any info .i have to go back and pick my prescription my self and go to buy my medicine to walgreens ,

Everytime I go pick up my kids prescriptions there is always a problem.They talk to you any kind of way.There don't fill the prescription even when you speak to someone over the phone.Once I get there is a problem its never ready.Please can you look into it.

My name is Jesse Lopez from Corpus Christi, Texas. I have been a long time customer because of my prescription needs.
I receive fair service from the pharmacy. My complaint is with some of the customer employees who work as Cashiers. The
Store is locate at Staples and Yorktown corner store. U need to have corporate visit because your dept. customers need
training on treating their customers. I buy items there like cards for Christmas for family gifts and experience a terrible situation
at the check out. This has happened before with one of the female employees ,she is Hispanic and maybe her name is linda.
Anyway she has issues with me to the point that she will argue and challenge me on my itune cards. The last time I was there
around Christmas 2018 she refused to give me service and she took them away from me . Since I was buying 2 different cards
for two different persons she said she wouldn't allow to have them charge separately. What is policy. Now with the other cashier
employees they have no problem the separate purchases, When I visit other stores cvs , I have no problems. These employee
needs training on customer service sensitivity. If she is having issues at home with her spouse or family she shouldn't bring her
problems to work. I will not put up with her lack of intelligence. I demand a investigation at the store, because customer service
at check out sucks especially when she is there, she gets F for not providing customer service and I am speaking out because
the customers service is terrible at the CVS location at Staples and Yorktown Corpus Christi, Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we get calls from CVS located in Hobart, Indiana on route 6, the phone never identifies the company, I have complained and was told that calls come from you. We get so many rotary calls every day with no identification. We will not pick up the phone if the company name does not appear and that includes CVS, please make your name available when calling customers by phone.

i was in CVS on 9006 Greenwell springs Rd and Joor in Baton Rouge to Get my prescription fill. I was at the drive at first, and lady to me to wait, i said ok some i wait for about 5 minutes. So she finally said what kind on medicine you are picking for a far in the Store. I said I'm not picking up I'm dropping off. So i waiting about another 3 minutes or so. So she finally can to the window, no sorry you had to wait or nothing, so i said are you doing today, she said something, i don't know. So i gave her my prescription and my driver license, she said have you got this fill here before i said yes this is my Pharmacy i get all of my prescriptions fill here. She said have you got this fill this year, I said no because the year just started, so than she i needed something from the Doctor a permission or something, I said i have a written prescription with the doctor name on it and he signed it. I don't know what you are talking about. by this time i said maybe i need to go inside so i did. She never looked at my information the the computer to see or nothing. So i got inside she said you can't get but nine of these pill because i needed something from the doctor, which she never took time to explain, i told her i didn't understand what she was talking, i have always got my prescription fill here. I dont understand what you are talking about, so by that time she had go all mad and got loud, talking to be like i was nobody. So i said i guess i'm going to have to take this somewhere else to get in fill, she threw in down on the corner and told me to take it somewhere than. She was going all at me and talking loud, never tried to help me. So I had to walk away without getting my prescription fill. So i was very upset, my blood pressure went up. I call the main office, Corporate office, and explain them what had happen, well they called the person that's over the CVS here. And i told her what had happen. But what I'm complaining about now i that same lady. They said she is the Pharmacist at that store, talking and doing people like that still, She's still there. I do feel they should had at least move or put her in an office where alone. She's still doing that kind of stuff to person. We are sick people that just want understanding people to help us get out Prescription, So Ashley should not be there.

In dealing with location 1123 Kildaire Farm Road in Cary, NC have had a few issues. To contact someone in pharmacy experienced 20 minutes on
hold. Six prescriptions submitted by Doctor's office yesterday. None of them available yet and one drug Tradjenta I wanted on rush basis.
I was told it would be in today late morning. I called this afternoon and was advised Tradjenta received and pick it up in 2 hours. I went in
this evening and was told it had not been received and no prescriptions available. I just changed drug coverage to Well Care and CVS preferred
pharmacy but so far not happy with CVC. Feel Wallgreen or Costco do a better job. My date of birth is 01/09/1937 if required.
Thank you for listening to my complaint.

Coupon/extra bucks

I did not receive the extra buck as advertised and a digital coupon did not apply. When I called the extra care number I was asked to find the ad, locate the reciept, prove what page the add was on. I was lied to multiple times by a representative and her supervisor. I was told it printed and expired in a one week time frame. Then I was told the coupon was used and it clearly was not reflected in my total. I gave the receipt information and was then told it did not apply to the item bought; AFTER being told I received the extra buck and it expired one week later. Both representatives on the phone were rude, aggressive, incompetent, and untruthful. I was given the $3 as a courtesy as if he was doing me a favor and not simply honoring the ad.

CVS Malta NY
Four times now a pharmacy associate has called to tell me a family members medications we're ready for pick up and provided a range of dates to pick up by. However when I go to pick them up within the time frame provided they are not ready! I am then told to come back as they need to fill the order! It is absolutely ridiculous!?

IVE BEEN CALLING ALL DAY TO SEE IF A PRESCRIPTION HAD BEEN FILLED, THE PHARMACY WILL NOT EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE, I DONT WANT TO DRIVE ACROSS TOWN FRO NOTHING, SO I KNOW WHAT PEOPLE MEAN WHEN THEY SAY SERVICE ON CLARKSVILLE HIGHWAY IN NASHVILLE TENN IS HORRIBLE, IVE BEEN HOLDING THIS TIME FOR 28 MIN, BEFORE THAT 21, 10, AND 16 THIS IS RIDICULOS, I THINK WHAT I NEED TO DO IS JUST TRANSFER MY MEDICATIONS TO A ANOTHER COMPANY, I NEED MY DIABETES MEDICINE AND BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE. I WOULD RATE THIS PHARMACY A 0 IF I COULD. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

Re: RX#15974571

Forteo device should have been sent 1/15/19.
Called 1/18/19 and was told I would receive on 1/19/19 via UPS
Have not received and have missed 3 doses.
Will notify doctor this am

Called for a refill before 10:00 a.m. today. Went to the pharmacy to get medicine around 2:30 P.m. It was not ready.

My husband's prescriptions come from Walmart, of all places) and his medicine is ready within 30 minutes of requesting a refill.

Guess I'll just have to find a pharmacy who offers professionalism and good customer service.

The clerk was rude, also - telling me that they are just very busy. She said that they were getting so much new business that they couldn't keep up.

I am an old woman who is not well and I could not stand any longer and wait for my eye drops. I'll have to make another trip and wait in line and hope that it's ready for me.

There is no excuse for not having enough staff to take care of the business that you have.

Messed up 2 prescriptions, one wrong doctors name, unsure it was mine and they were no help sorting it. two- narcotic meds messed up and would not take may or my doctors call. I went in 3 times and they blew me off- they could have killed me.
CVS Onville Road Stafford VA 22554- very rude front end manager and pharmacy folks just covering their butts, as I can sue them.

You need to audit those badl people

can I begin by saying that cvs is the most inept pharmacy I have ever dealt with, first , its not even my pharmacy, its my 87yr old blind mother's. she takes temazepam to sleep at night, its a controlled substance which I know.. when I went to pick it up they told me they were out of it , so they would transfer it to another store.. a month later I called said store to refill it, told me it would be ready for pickup the next day, when I went to pick it up they told me , they also were out of it, it was on back order, I asked them to transfer it to another pharmacy, was told they couldn't because it was a controlled substance and it has already been transfer once and they couldn't transfer it again . WHAT, it was the same pharmacy just a different location. all their pharmacies are the same, i'll go to pick up a script for my mother, ill asked if there are any more that are due, they say no... only to be notified the next day another one is ready, one week I was there 4 times.. all with a ridiculous excuse of why.. needless to say I have transfer all her scripts to a different pharmacy what knows what their doing.

Hello,

I went to the CVS store this evening on 6th and 25th St. to ask for credit on a Vichy product. I did not have the barcode on the item and asked for the credit. The product I wanted to return was Vichy DermaFinish 25 nude. When I applied it, I noticed it was flaking and coming off.
The manger Wale was rude, dismissive and arragant when I asked him to help me. He refused to help me. He said I didn't have the barcode. I told him since he sold the products I could find the barcode for him. He said NO and refused to give me the time of day. I am 79 years old and have been a CVS shopped for many years. I did not appreciate the way he talked to me. He should be spoken to, reprimanded and perhaps have more lessons in customer service lessons, or alternatively another job.

Today was the second time I went to several CVS stores for an advertised item (Physicians Formula lip gloss) only to be told they were not one of the "select stores" to get this item!! First time this happened was a advertised Black Friday special for the same item....again went to several stores from Detroit, to Ann Arbor, to Brighton and then Howell and non of the stores had the item. I was on my way home so stopped at every CVS store I passed!! No luck and was given the same story. Again this happened today, but only went to Howell, and two Brighton stores. Frustrating when the ad comes out and non of the stores have the item or said they just got a few!!! Not sure if this is a CVS problem or Physicians Formula problem, but this isn't the first time the stores didn't have the item I was looking for in the store. I also had a 35% coupon to use on the item, but, of course, couldn't use that since they didn't have the item so I lost all the way around. Wanted this item for stocking stuffers for my 3 granddaughters and have been trying to get it for over a month now. Probably won't hear from you about this problem, but seriously considering changing my drug store to Walgreens!!!

I take the same drug two different strengths alternating each day. CVS could never get it right and I was having to go fill my prescriptions every other week. My doctor and I decided to change to a different pharmacy. Then, CVS filled a prescription for the generic brand of the drug without a prescription to do so. I have to use the name brand. This is messing up me being able to fill my prescription at another pharmacy, since it is showing that I picked up the prescription at CVS, which I did not. I have contacted CVS twice and the person I have spoken to has been both rude and unwilling to help.

I had been waiting for weeks to get my daily needed medications from CVS pharmacy. I was told each time I came in to pick them up that I could not get them because I don't have insurance or insurance wont pay. This was not true . I was made to believe I did something wrong and I am responsible for them not being able to give me my prescriptions. This was not true . I should have been able to pick up my meds the first time I came in there for them in early November before the medication gets out of my system . As time went by without my blood pressure pills and heart medication , I felt and still fill my body shutting down. After the first complaint to the CVS complaint center just before thanksgiving, another two days went by before I could pick some of them up. Why didn't they give me all my meds when I came in there ,so sarcastic to me. So belittling and degrading to me . I have no strength to argue with anyone . I only wanted to live .I know I wont live long without them. It was on Friday November 23, that I finally got some of the medications. Although I was glad to get even the meds they would give to me after those meds got out of my system ,its been a nightmare trying to get them back into my system. Headaches, uncontrollable shaking , diarrhea , chest pain, blurred vision , vomiting and more. I shouldn't have to go through this . I did nothing wrong to deserve this. I am so hurt that I would have to be destroyed like this . This is not fair. I did nothing wrong to deserve a slow humiliating death like this.

I continually have problems filling prescriptions. I receive text messages saying prescription is ready and it’s not when I go to pick up even hours later. When script is dropped off and promised in a certain time it is rarely ready and persons shrug their shoulders and say we are very busy. I may take my business els-ware!

I understand there is an opioid epidemic. However, I absolutely did not deserve the rude behavior of the pharmacist when I tried to get my prescription for a narcotic filled today. I have been sick for 2 weeks with pneumonia which has left me with pleurisy in my lower left lobe of my lung. Not that this was any of the pharmacists business but he asked why was I getting this medicine, stated I would need to see a specialist before he would fill anymore medicine of this type and then rather than attempt to fill the prescription in a timely manner, he states the prescription won't be ready for 3 hours. I want to add that I had been in the hospital for 2 days with this problem and when discharged was given the same medicine with a quantity of 12 that if taken as prescribed would have lasted 3 days, mine lasted 5. I absolutely do understand about the drug crisis in our country but feeling like I was lumped into an addict category was absolutely not necessary. I would like to add that if HCA Corporation did not have a prescription contract with CVS, I would never do business there. A pharmacist has a job and that is to fill prescriptions that a licensed physician has written. If they want to be a drug counselor, I suggest they change their line of work. The pharmacy in question is located at 1301 N. Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach FL. The time this occurred was at 0915.

Today I was refused a Vaccine, was told my insurance company was the issue. Left your store and went to Rite Aid and had no problem getting my Vaccine. this tells me there is a problem at your Grensburg store, zip code 15601.

Today at 8 a.m. we entered the Poulsbo, Wa. CVS store. First customers in the door by the way. So, going to get the coffee that is on sale for K-Cups, there are NO products on the shelf. I am so discussed with this store. NEVER has the sale products we are looking for from the ads. I've been in there at least monthly to shop and only a limited number of products are even on the shelves. I can see why the parking lot is empty most of the time when I drive past.

If the sale add comes out on Sunday at 8 a.m. I would think the products would not have been sold out. You can count on me not ever stepping foot in the store again!! If you had a "0" rating then I would have clicked that. I will take our business to Rite-Aide, Wal-Mart, Safeway and Walgreens. I sure feel badly for the clerks and manager....they get the brunt end of customers that aren't happy!!

Betty Petersen
PO Box 443
Suquamish, WA. 98392

Practically every month there is a delay with refilling one of my prescriptions, specifically Protonix. I have a yellow dye allergy and can only take the white or pink pills that have to be special ordered every month. To better meet my needs, I think that the order should be placed very early. Other meds are filled in a timely fashion. The thing that pisses me off the most is super expensive medications like Carafate and Janumet are filled regardless of me repeatedly taking them off of automatic refill, calling in and repeatedly telling the pharmacy not to fill it, and speaking to individuals in person telling them not to fill these medications until I request a refill. I know there is an enormous greed for money, but it's unethical to ignore my requests regarding these medications every time they are "ready for refill" just so CVS can make a profit. I also informed CVS that I would be leaving town on Wednesday, November 14, 2018, which is why they got two of my other medications ready quickly. Because of this unnecessary delay, my trip is delayed and may not happen at all as I'm depending on them to get this medication I should already have. I have chronic asthma and cannot be running back and forth especially in this dangerouse smokey air to retrieve medication every other day. I have severe acid reflux and cannot suddenly stop this proton pump inhibitor just because CVS doesn't think ALL prescriptions are important. If I have any stomach related issues as a result of CVS's negligence in not filling my medication before I run out, I will pursue legal actions.

Should CVS and clinics work together interdisciplinarily?

This is my second time that I experienced being stuck between CVS and my clinic. A few weeks ago, my prescription for special CVS was sent to the Sequoia Station Redwood city mistakenly. Instead of calling my clinic to inform them to send the prescription correctly, employees at Sequoia Station RW shirk their responsibilities to patients. Then I had to write an email to my clinic. My clinic just said that they have sent out their prescriptions. After calls and emails between CVS and clinic, I finally had my medication.

Last Saturday, I gave up my request of filling my medication. I was told that I can pick it up on the next day. My husband came to the Sequoia Station today and he was told that the medication can be filled up in 20 days. The employees did not voluntarily call the clinic to clarify the dosage I needed; as prescribed by my doctor, I have been injecting three times the typical dosage. Should the Pharmacy and the clinics talk to each other when problems happen? Why as a patient I have to stand between the mistakes of the clinic and CVS ignorance?
I wish that CVs and clinic train their personnel frequently and correctly how to do their jobs.

On 11.9.2018 my husband Larry Osburn, went to have a script filled for a replacement freestyle libre at the CVS on Rowan Rd and Rt. 54. Megan approached and complained she did not know how to do the free replacement and huffed in disgust over having to fill this script. Another tech approached and was able to assist my husband with professionalism. Normally, when we are at this CVS we have a great experience. If Megan is in customer service for CVS, she does not belong in this position

On Nov.6 went in to pick up medicine had a conversation with associate about medicines I wasn't taking and to have them remove from list. On arriving home I look in bag to find one of the meds I had taken off. Return to store to inform them of error Pharmacist inform me that its my fault that I received wrong medicine. Pharmacist name Shenna doesn't know that you can remove unwanted medicine thru your computer system and told me I was impossible to do that. She apparently needs some retraining. And manger on that shift wouldn't give me her full name to put in report and I thought that was wrong. Unprofessional all the way around

ON OCT 26TH 2018 I VISITED YOUR CVS PHARMACY#3106(1625 FORACKER ROAD)TO HAVE MY PRESCIPTION FILLED WHICH I HAD JUST RECEIVED FROM MY DOCTOR.I HANDED MY PRESCIPTION IN AT THE COUNTER AND SAT DOWN WAITING FOR IT TO BE FILLED,AFTER ABOUT 10 MINS I WAS TOLD THAT ONE OF THE MEDICATIONS WAS OUT OF STOCK(XTAMPZAER).I WAS NEVER TOLD THAT THE MEDICATION WAS OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 10 MINS LATER.WONDERING WHAT WAS HAPPENING,I WAS TOLD BY THE PHARMACIST THAT THE ONE MEDICATION COULD NOT BE GIVEN WITHOUT THE OTHER,I LEFT THE CVS TRYING TO GET THE MEDICATION FILLED ELSEWHERE BUT COULD NOT FIND THE MEDICATION.I CALLED MY DOCTOR AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND THEY TOLD ME TO RESPOND BACK TO THE CVS PHARMACY,ONCE THERE I SPOKE TO THE PHARMACIST AND HE STATED THAT ONE OF THE PRESCIPTIONS COULD BE FILLED(HYDROCODONE).THE TECH AT THE REGISTER TOLD ME THAT BOTH MEDS WOULD COST$15.00.BUT INSTEAD OF RECEIVING BOTH MEDICATIONS I ONLY RECIEVED THE ONE MEDICATION(HYDROCODONE),I OVER HEARD THAT THE MEDICATION (XTAMPZAER) WAS JUST THERE ,FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON I WAS PASSED OVER IN GETTING THIS MEDICATION?THE TWO MEDICATIONS ARE FOR CHRONIC PAIN AND I NEED THE MEDICATION.I FEEL IT VERY DISTURBING THAT PHARMASITS PICK AND CHOOSE WHO CAN AND CAN NOT GET PAIN MEDICATIONS.ALSO ME AND MY HUSBAND HAD TO DRIVE AROUND FLORIDA TRYING TO FIND THIS MEDICATION THAT WAS AT THIS LOCATION ALL ALONG?WHY WAS I NOT GIVEN THIS MEDICATION?VERY DISTURBING AND DISHONEST PRACTICE YOUR PHARMACY IS INVOLVED IN,PICKING AND CHOOSING WHO GETS MEDS AND WHO DOES NOT. WILL BE CONTACING THE CONSUMER AFFAIRS COMMISSION ABOUT THIS MATTER.

On Sunday 10/14/18, your store at 206-09 Linden blvd Cambria hts, ny 11429 was scheduled to open the pharmacy at 9am. At 9: 15 the pharmacy's with the only key arrived and was rude to several customers waiting on line and indicated that he was not concerned with his lateness
or our wait. This store is dirty upon opening and management is sub-par. If prescription are complete (short) the customer is not always informed.

Yesterday around 2:21 I went into store to get new eye prescription. Upon finding out the drops was much higher then the prescription I was taken and told Dr. not to fill until I contacted my eye doctor again. Went home and call only to find by doctor yes med should be $30.00 for 3 bottles not $30.00 each. I called the Pharmacy back talked to David which I recognize his voice from seeing in the store before and proceed to tell him what Dr. had told me about the medications. DAVID yelled at me like I was a DOG. He yelled saying he does not know why these doctors are telling patients the cost of medicine and that they should not be. He still yelling - your medication is $30.00 for 1 bottle and not 3. I was in shock that all is said was "Thank You". I waited until I calmed down and spoke to another guy name David put in complaint & he promise that Spv. will call be back today which I have not gotten which I would have expected by name. Thank you Jeanetta

Yes I've been a CVS customer for Quite some time now but as of today no longer !! will I spend my hard earned money at an establishement that treat their customers with no respect that are LAZY raise. Their voice roll there eyes so I went to the cvs pharmacy at 1002 busse rd in mount prospect and I encountered the rudest cashier I tryed explaining a insurance situation and asked her if she could call cigna so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself for the simple fact I just had major surgery two days ago and I'm not feeling well but she didn't want to I mean that is part of her job I don't know what her problem is but I've never had such a horrible encounter with someone that works with sick people .anyway her name is SHWETA her #is1237782 she needs to be held accountable for her very rude conduct it's reprehensible the way I was spoken to Thank you former CVS Customer!!!!!!!!!

I have been asking , calling & emailing for OVER a year now about the labels on your prescription bottles. you can't take them off ! can't you people use a label that will peel off easily ? find out who Wallgreens uses & get them labels. my GF uses Wallgreens & them labels peel right off. there are a lot of uses for them old bottles. the're also not as good to use if the labels don't peel off & they are all sticky when you do get the labels off. it's 2018 WAKE UP CVS !

I have been taking Lisinopril for many years. The last time a refill was picked up no one told me that the strength and quantity of the medication had been changed. I am a heart patient and this is used to regulate my heartbeat. Since no one chose to inform me of the change, I continued to take 1 tablet daily as usual. After having to have 2 stents in my Right Coronary Artery, the medication mistake was discovered. Due to the mistake on the pharmacy's part, after the surgery, my blood pressure was too low, and it was then that the mistake was discovered. Therefore, I ended up in the Emergency Room yet again. Something needs to be done to red flag prescriptions that have been altered in one way or another so that patients are aware of the change. I have had pills change size, color and shape over the years due to different manufacturers used so I didn't think anything about the change. Due to this error, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

I've tried for the past two months to get my daughter's ADHD prescription filled at the CVS in our town. The first time they didn't have the medicine and I had to drive 20 miles to a different CVS to get it. This time they still didn't have the medicine and I had to go to a Walgreens who had the medicine, but because we have never used them the Dr. Has to get the insurance company to pay for the medicine.this is not the only time this has happened. I will be changing back to my original pharmacy which is rite aid as soon as she calls the Dr. And gets it changed. This is bad business your store is doing.

my wife and I went to c v s store on 837 Tusculum blvd Greeneville tn on sat june 23 to purchase some items.one of the items was natures bounty lutein 40 mg ,30 count.we purchase this item from c v s often. today only 1 bottle on shelf and shelf not on sale at checkout item shows up on register as buy one get one free. clerk would not give raincheck and manager would not check stock. about a $30 loss for me

my wife and I went to the c v s store at 837 Tusculum boulevard Greeneville Tennessee on Saturday afternoon june 23 to purchase some items. one of the items was nature's bounty lutein 40 mg , 30 count with price of $27.79. we try to purchase this when its on sale at cvs but today there was only one bottle on the shelf with price of $27.79 and no sales sticker for on sale. when I was checking out ,and using debit card I saw on screen lutein was buy one get one free . when I called the cashiers attention to this , she agreed it was on sale, my wife told her there was not anymore back there. my wife asked her for a rain check and cashier said she couldn't give one. cashier's name on receipt is Amanda. I assume the manager ,a man, was also there and he said she could mix and match with something else, how foolish is that .. he made no effort to go back to look or do anything but run his mouth about it had already been rung up. not good customer service ,sure sorry service .we've purchased this item many times at cvs and have been given a raincheck when its out of stock or just one bottle when on sale. guess your employees were having a bad day or just don't do customer service well. how do you think we can make this right Charles rader

Waited at photo lab for 20 minutes with no one offering any help. I then had to stand in line just to ask for help when the employee told me I had to wait until her line went down before helping me. During that time,all the time I spent downloading the pictures,everything got deleted because it took to long. When I asked if there was a way to retrieve all that before starting over,i was simply told nope. NO apology or anything. CVS had only two people on registers in a busy shore town in the summer. I ended up just leaving. So disappointed and will never get my pictures developed there again.

I am a long time customer with CVS in Kansas City, Missouri. My mother and I are seniors with lots of medicine to take. In the last month I exchanged cross words over confusion with one of my RX's the store is 3902 Main St. Kansas City, Missouri 64111, in this month alone they have delayed my Refills twice...spoke rudely at the Drive Thru window and once again today they delayed Rx's making it necessary for us to make two and three trips a week. If we use the phone with its prompts its always "MAJOR CONFUSION" I don't even know why you guys have it if its so FLAWED. This is "retaliation" for me telling the manager who , said he would call me back after speaking to the Pharmacy about staff. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. I am a patient with PTSD....if I were not a Christian this would be a NEWS HEADLINE and a LAWSUIT because missing Meds not only poses health risks for me and my Mom but can send me into a downward spiral and something BAD COULD HAPPEN! I don't want that I want to rely on my Pharmacy to stay well. I want fairness and GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE....I left Walgreens because of "incompetence" TEN years ago....Please advise me and speak to their Managers and Staff about proper etiquette with customers.

Sincerely
Rebecca J. Shepherd
816-569-2499
2651 E. 34th Street. Apt. 115,
KCMO 64128

I receive my prescriptions at your CVS Pharmacy located in the Crossings, Miami Florida. The address is 112th Street & S.W. 129th avenue. Twice I've had a bad experience upon picking up medicine from this Facility due to my very uncomfortable encounters with Alexandra Gomez. She is inattentive, unprofessional and discourteous. To be specific, I walked in this morning greeted her with a smile and good morning and her response was here is your medicine sign below. I guess in the scheme of things it really doesn't matter much because I have chosen to go there a anymore. I will tell my Doctor to prescribe my medicine to Walgreen's or any other place but there. Can you change this problem ? I doubted it. You would have to change the upbringing that was done by their Parents. As an unsatisfied customer all I can do is leave your Store and find a place where people that are hired to deal with the public at least have enough decency to respond politely and with respect when spoken to.
Eulogio J. Trujillo

we have had many problems since john floyd left. we have using cvs for 30 years, the lost a prescription that was a narcotic days went by they told my wife she did in hand it in. I call them and said we need to make a police report and told them i will give you one day to get this right. Then they found the so called lost Prescription . Then a few months later my wife was in line to pick up a Prescription she said the person look out and saw the there was three cars . she was in line before closing . when my wife with out and word being spoken the lady close the window on my wife. This is when i call and talk to cvs headquarters they said that it was wrong for them to do this. Now this last thing was out of this world and before i get to it you must realize that i when to 3 other drug stores to see what there policy was . we had a lady out of state we had to wait in line for over 30 mintues
and i said why did you not ask this person to come in side because this is what i normal policy for this store when John work there and other cvs stores concur with this policy of common sense,. WE are looking at you lack of care you have given to our complaint and the brush off that we have received.. 8033482965 8034638330 What price we pay when a complaint grows out to reach the many just because we did not take the time to do what was right. james brailey

Today Jan 20, 2018 I went in to pick up prescription and the pharmacy was closed (10:30 AM) and employee did not know when it would open. I Need and antibiotic for an infection. The store is CVS country club drive in Madera, Ca - Very poor service- Overall your stores SUCK 559 674-0856. Also I went last night to pick up the same order and the said they were unable to find the order-COME ON

The service is horrible. The female who answer the phone "jasmine" was extremely snotty. After two visits and 4 phone calls I was unable to get medication that was due to be refilled. There was no customer service and very little professionalism. I was on hold for 12 minutes. My doctor's office called after CVS lied about sending fax and the doctor's office was on hold for 9.5 minutes. Insurance is far to expensive for service this horrible.

I visited the CVS at 19715 Tomball Pkwy Houston, TX 77070 AT 7:16PM. I went in to ask for a roll of quarters and cashier Amber assisted me. Amber informed me that she had to ask her manager if she was able to give me a roll of quarters, the manager stated that she wasn't able to give a roll of quarters however, if I was to buy something she is able to give me some quarters. I hears this from the manager.

Upon Amber's return to me with an answer from Grayce who was managing, Amber stated," I am not able to just give you quarters from my register!" in a very rude tone and jester as she leaned forward to tell me this. I then asked if I was able to get some quarters. Amber said in a very rude tone and louder, "I cant just give you money!" I explained to her that she did not have to be rude and that I needed to speak with her manager. Amber stated, "so what go speak with my manager, she will tell you what I said!" as I was walking away towards the manager. At this point there was a line with about 6 customers.

When I went to the manager, I told her how I was being talked to and I then asked the manager, why would she allow someone so rude to argue with customers work at CVS. The manager did not respond. However, Amber responded and said, "I don't care if you think I was being rude, your rude!" The manager asked me to buy an item to open the register and gave me $5 in quarters. She never apologized to me for the way I being treated.

I was embarrassed and appalled by the way I was treated. I have never gone into a CVS and received such treatment. I believe Amber and Grayce need to have customer service training and stress management coping skills so other customer will not have to feel the wrath of Amber and a Manager that is so passive that she can't control her employees.

For several years I have been shopping at the CVS store in Anaheim on La Palma St. Always got a good service there. Recently an African American lady has started working there who is very arrogant. She is also the only person who checks IDs for purchasing alcohol. She claims that since she is new she has to check IDs. This cannot be true. Normally policies are same for all people. Can you please explain what is happening in that store?

I am a long standing customer of cvs, I love the store but unfortunately the pharmacy is shocking! I have had countless occasions where my prescriptions have not been ready when i had flu and not feeling well and i have never complained but last week i went in with my boyfriend who just had shoulder surgery and was in an extreme amount of pain, he needed his painkillers and they said they would only be ready in 2 hours! I had to drive that night and fetch them, we called in the second order a week later and was told they would be ready at 5 pm, drove there, not ready.

They said a 30 minute wait. We were going to get a flu shot at the minute clinic and the walk in wait was 1 hour 30 min! We drove home and now have to wait until the order is ready! I understand the pharmacy is busy! But something needs to be sorted out, the cvs was on the corner of federal and se 17th street.

I received a coupon for a free gift when I purchased a certain amount. When I tried to order online, I could not complete my order - some orders would not go to my in basket. A message instructed me to call the CVS customer service 1-800 number. I had to wait 15 minutes. The CVS contact person said there were 3 different coupons. She was obviously unfamiliar with the specifics. I got so frustrated walking her through the order and discounts without a resolution, I decided not to complete the order. Why should I work so hard to give CVS my money - they should have been paying me! I filed a complaint requesting a better, efficient offer- have heard nothing. Not the way to keep a long term, loyal customer.

I had two bad experiences with the corona pharmacy on magnolia located in corona. This time it was the pharmacy technician by the name of "John". I decided to relocate to another pharmacy, he stated to me that I was inconsiderate of the fact that they went out of their way to refill my prescription, and that I was being rude. I'm very upset by this, and I will not be returning to this pharmacy. I will also be reporting this to the CVS corporate office. There wasn't anything at all done, that I put in the first compliant about how rude "Elmer" was when he totally ignored me standing in line for a good five minutes, and there probably won't be anything done about this compliant either, I also contacted IEHP in regards to this matter, as well as Medicare.

June 30th 2016 Tucson AZ. CVS Pharmacy (7901 East Golf Links Road, Tucson, AZ 85730). I was sentenced, a long time customer to 72 hours of stress,withdrawals and pain by CVS not filling and refusing to fill prescription even with my doctors approval that was called in for my prescription on June 30th 2016. On 06/27/16. I call My Doctor they say never heard from pharmacy they in turn call pharmacy to OK prescription.

On 06/30/2016 pharmacy calls me tells me they cannot fill my prescription until 07/03/2016 because I should have 2 more pills from my last prescription left ( last scrip was for 90 days and the dosage is very small). I tell her that I did not empty the bottle and count them when I got the script they must have shorted me two pills. I asked what am I suppose to do for the next 72 hours before I will have a pill to take on Sunday night at 9:30 the time that I take my one pill each night the pill makes my mind slow down and then I am able to sleep.( I am 65 years old, have never abused or used any kind of drugs. Her reply was you are missing 2 pills she cannot refill till Sunday July the 3rd its my Problem not hers.

She made me feel like I took the two pills stood on the corner and sold them like a drug dealer, I believe they shorted me the 2 pills. On Thursday night I took my last pill By Friday night 9:30 pm it had been 24 hours since my last pill. With no pill to take I was on my way to many hours without sleep. By Saturday afternoon I was tired cant sleep and withdrawals were starting to happen my body hurt, my head everywhere hurt. Without sleep I could not eat like I do in my regular routine I tried but diarrhea started and I started to o really feel deprived and confused with where I was and what I was doing.

By Saturday evening at 9:30 and looking at a long night ahead I found some over the counter sleeping pills and decided I had no choice but to try them along with a muscle relaxer(it did not work just made things worse). It is now Sunday Morning 07/03/2016 and I am still awake and am still 12 hours away from 9:30 pm when I can take my next pill and hopefully get to go to sleep, providing the Pharmacy has them ready. Monday is July the 4th our 45th wedding anniversary. I hope by then I am feeling better, we canceled our trip to Vegas and will be staying home.

Today if I get my prescription filled I will ask them to open them and count each pill so I know I wont have to go through this again. eMy plans on Wednesday my Doctor will b back in her office and I will try and make an appointment with her to make sure I am OK with the stress which I am suppose to avoids at all cost I do not want to take the chance of a possible stoke happening again, Then I plan to contact an attorney and see if I have any grounds to make this big pharmacy that play God with peoples lives pay for the pain I have gone through in the last 72 hours. I will be giving a copy of this letter to the manager of the pharmacy today and will email a copy to the corporate office, Better Business Office, and posting this on social media.(Face book. Twitter. ect.) I strongly recommend to all my senior citizen friends to avoid using CVS. They only care about your money not their customers. Ok just got call from CVS 10:am Sunday morning saying my prescription can not be filled until July 31st. Went there pissed they filled the prescription.

I had them count the pills. For 25 years I was an entertainer and well know personality I told the young lady I will be contacting the news stations, newspapers, ect so that this story would go out nationwide and local as much as I can make it happen. I set here dazed that this large company would treat a long time customer in this manner. Whoever it was that talked to me on Thursday should be released of her duty, your company is here to serve me and the public not to play God with my life or anyone else. I will never use CVS again and will never recommend them to anyone, I will make a point to alert everyone awful way you treat your customers.

At the CVS Pharmacy on 330 Rues Lane East Brunswick, NJ 08816 I called in for 2 of my medications on the telephone 1. Escitalopram 10MG and Lexapro 200MG. When I called for my medication that I knew for sure Mercaptopurine 50MG I called first to see if the Esc. 10MG and Lexapro was ready for pick-up also knowing that it might not be ready for a few days. When I asked the question on the telephone the woman who sounded like she had a Asian-Indian accent said that the psychiatrist did not electronically order the prescription for me. I knew that she was wrong beyond a shodow of a doubt because on January 27, 2016 the psychiatrist also called in a prescription for Lamotrigine 100MG and handed me a hard copy prescription for Xanax.

I called my psychiatrist prior to going to CVS to verify that my psychiatrist sent in the prescriptions electronically and the office staff verified that he did send them in on January 27, 2016. I went to the aforementioned CVS to show them the other prescriptions requested for my on the 27th and still the debated the medications that I was requesting. Finally after me calling my doctors office the pharmacist began to work harder to find my prescriptions in the computer and after 2 minutes she found them informing me that I can pick them up in 2 days. I was spoken to very condescending on the phone and again in person before calling my physician which motivated the pharmacist to do her job and locate the prescriptions after aggravating me causing a rise in my blood pressure and inconveniencing my doctor who is very contentment with ordering my medication.

This is not the first or worst experience that I had at the Rues Lane East Brunswick, NJ CVS but I am tired of it as I spend a lot of money there on my numerous medications. I don't have any names however, noone there has ever respected me like a loyal customer hence I may leave the pharmacy even though it is the most convenient to my home. Terrible pharmacy for professional service.

On 12/11/2015 i picked up my Fluoxetine HCL 40 mg prescription from Texas store #0019 filled by a female pharmacist. when i got home and removed it from the bag, it was marked "qty 90" but was in a small container. I counted the caps, knowing that there was NO WAY this container had 90 caps in it, only to find 30 caps! I immediately called the pharmacy to relate the issue. they told me to come in and pick up the remaining 60 caps. I went to the store the following day, and the pharm. tech acted like I was senile, and didn't know anything about it.

The female CVS pharmacist told her where the container was, and they gave it to me. I spoke to the female pharmacist and she huffed at me like i was the one in the wrong. I reminded her that I was aware of the "street value" of that med and that this was NOT the first time I was obviously purposely shorted on meds that are in demand on the street!(at this facility) Today, I stopped to pick up my wife's prescription, and the SAME pharmacist took my info at the drive through, told me that I would have to come in the store to get the prescription. (why the hell is the drive through open if she couldn't help me there?) the prescription in question for the fluoxetine is: 687679.

Needless to say, we are changing our source for medications immediately! I suggest someone look into this young lady's background, or at least, let her know shes losing you business.

CVS has an enormous problem with eprescriptions. I have been trying for 2 weeks to get my husband prescriptions filled. Several Drs have sent their eprescriptions 4-5 times, get a reply back that it went through yet CVS says they don't have it. I stood there yesterday after showing them the copies of the prescriptions that were eprescriptions and they had nothing. Pamela in the pharmacy called the Drs office to get the prescription for my husbands diabetic test strips. She left a message for them to call her. Later that afternoon I got a recorded message that the prescription was ready. I went over to pick it up and was told there was no prescription. I went to the DRs office got a paper prescription took it back to CVS and waited for It to be filled. As soon as these prescriptions are through, I will be changing pharmacies. I hate to as we've been CSV customers a long time. You really need to get the efile prescription line fixed.

When having to call to order a specialized formula for my son, the wait times to talk to a pharmacy person are interminable,the only Pharmacist their at that particular store is a lady named Kathy, she is the only one who seems to have enough brains to get the job done, the rest as I have to go in their seem to be bumping their gums so much its agonizing. We were only a third of a mile from the store for yrs, now we are 30miles away, but still have to use that store, because the other ones are not convenient to where we live now, in Dallas Ga, and my wife still works at a close proximity to the store, the main complaint, can`t thru to order needed meds on the phone.Sick of that piano music over and over, how about hiring a real American who speaks fluent English to man the phone. A very frustrated customer.

I recently went to the cvs in Martinsburg, WV to fill a prescription. Not only were they rude but they lost my insurance card and prescription. Instead of telling me it was lost, they replaced the prescription and I of course notice my insurance card was not in my prescription bag. When informing them, they said they would call if they found it. Never received a call and when I finally called back, I was told they couldn't find it so there was nothing they could do. I found this customer service unprofessional and irresponsible especially considering it has very important information on the card.

Since CVS pharmacy started to close at six on Saturdays and Sundays it's been horrible. If your in the store is anywhere near that time close to the pharmacy, they will yell out to you we close at six come to the pharmacy before you start shopping in the store we close at six. I was actually approaching the pharmacy to pick my medicine up they didn't even let me get there yet before they yelled at me that they close at six and it was only 5:30 then. I was in the store at 5:40 one day to pick up a prescription that I called in earlier that day and there was a line of three people so I stood near the cash register next to the line that people were picking up there prescriptions so she turned and looked at me and said we close at six so please pick up your prescription before you start shopping and I said to her I know what time you close I was just retrieving a coupon out of my bag while you are still busy with a customer and plan to use it later in the store after I picked up my medicine.

One day I was on the phone with the pharmacy and spoke to her about a prescription she asked me what time to you want to pick it up I told her at 5:30 I live less than two minutes from this store well she said you need to get here before six we close and I said to her I know what time you close. One of the employees at that store told me that when the pharmacy closes nobody goes in there. This store is located at Arlington and Fire Tower Road.

I have been a customer for 2yrs now with CVS. I have never had any type of issues until today ( 10-5-15). Usually CVS has no problem contacting me regarding any issues with my prescriptions. Today i had my Dr immediately call in regards to my omeprezole substitution from capsule to tablet form as my insurance no longer covers the capsule form. CVS never called me in regards to my scripts so i called my Dr's office thinking that was the hold up. Found out from my Dr's office they had executed this issue this morning. Ok call CVS, the young man that had answered the phone looked up my prescriptions, told me the omeprazole went through and the inhaler has to be substituted as well. i explained to him this was already on the script.

He told me to hold, hung up on me and that was it. I decided i would just go up to CVS on Devon Ave in Chicago. Got to the pharmacy asked to pick up my scripts and was told i have 3 for pick up and if i want to wait another. I asked which one? He informed me it was the omeprazole in the middle of the conversation the pharmacy technician priscilla chimes in and says no it has to be ordered. I said so how long is that gonna be? She informs me " It should be in tomorrow". I asked if there was anything she could give me for now as my acid reflux flares up my asthma? She tells me " You can buy it". I then ask if she knows if walgreens maybe has it in stock as i really can not wait even a day as i said my acid reflux flares my asthma. She says " I don't know".

I asked is there any way she could find out. I got absolutely no response. I could have sworn that the pharmacist was there to inform you of your medications and assist you with any issues. I did not feel like they gave one iota of concern and I have been a faithful customer. I felt extremely dissappointed for the first time with the Pharmacy at CVS. Only the Pharmacy. CVS is priced way to high. Compare to Walgreens, CVS is at least always even on prescriptions $2.00 more.

I have been suffering for 6 weeks with a horrific headache dr said to take clariton also have a bad eye infection so went to cvs for clariton 24 hour have to get it from pharmacy girl goes to ring product up and tells me I can not buy it the system is down Brunswick Georgia store. Several occasions have been treated very poorly by this store WILL never step foot in there again! This store is located on 341 Brunswick Georgia.

CVS continues to try to rip us off. My fiancée of six years is very ill and he needs his medication. We are not rich people and they just try to take money from us. The night person would not put his caremark card in the computer. She charged us the out of pocket price. I cried and she still did not care. She does not care for people and she is very mean. She looked at us and said, "I have too many refills to fill tonight to bother with you two." What? CVS wants to rip off the insurance companies and the consumer. It isn't right. If any one files a law suit, please get a hold of me. I am going to start my own petition. Store is at 34 Congress Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. Amy works the late night shift. She needs to be fired. Store #731. Also, store 5456. Stop ripping poor people off.

On 8/3/2015, I purchased Rephresh a product that I normally purchase at Walmart. However, they were out of this product so I stopped in a CVS located on Boling Highway in Wharton, Texas. I purchased the product at a total price of $24.89. On 8/4/201, I stopped in a Walmart and discovered they had restocked the product. I purchased it at a cost of $12.56. I certainly understand that you are in business to make a profit and I understand that CVS is no mom and pop store. What concerns me is that the price is overinflated. This is 2 times the cost. I am really surprised that CVS would treat their customers in this manner.

Have feedback for CVS?