Motel 6 Customer Service

Contact Motel 6 Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-557-3435

Motel 6 Motel Chain www.motel6.com is a chain of budget motels in US and Canada. There are over 1000 “no frills” locations reported in 2009.  Selling price for Motel6 was 1.9 billion USD in 2009.

To reach Customer Service call 1-800-557-3435. You will find online Contact Us information here. If you would like to write a letter to CEO, Jim Amorosia, address an envelop with Motel 6 Corporation, 4001 International Parkway, Carrollton, TX 75007, USA. The corporate office phone number is 972-360-9000.

Motel 6 offers corporate accounts, Studio6 Extended Stay lodging and after 50 years the slogan “we’ll leave the light on for you” is still used. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Motel 6 Contact Information

• Motel 6 headquarters address

• 4001 International Parkway, Carrollton, TX 75007

1-800-557-3435

A-

9am-5pm CST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Motel 6 Complaints

I checked in at 3pm and at 5pm a man at the door asking for "Chicago" being as I do not associate with any " Chicago" I did not answer. At 7ish the man came back and I answered and he told me I was lying and tried to enter my room which my fiance stopped. Twice more people came to the door whom I did not know so I called the office to ask for security to monitor the situation. An hour later I got a call from the rudest front office lady named " Jessica " who demanded I come down and show my id which was already on file or else I was going to be kicked out. How the hell do I get threatened with being kicked out when I'm the one being harrased and Im the one who asked for help rectifying the situation I did not create . Worst customer service ever - will gladly stay on the street next time than be talked to like a child/criminal after paying for a room to not only be harrased by transient hookers and John's but also by the motel 6 employees.

1709 Edgewood rd Edgewood Maryland...The bathroom was extremely dirty floors had not been mopped and very sticky, no towels in the room and when I went down to ask for towels I was told i had to wait until 9am when cleaning people got there.
I work for a company with a corporate pus discount card so we stay at motel 6 all over the United States and this was by far the most unclean with the worst customer service possible.

All day we haven’t had any water. I feel like if I’m paying this much to stay here ; then we should have some water by now . Nobody can shower or use the bathroom like it’s ridiculous!

I checked in MOTEL 6 in brooklawn, new jersey, AND the room was HORRIBLY DIRTY. I'VE stayed here before ND the room was just as DIRTY. They DO NOT clean the rooms WHATSOEVER. There's mold in the bathroom, I've seen cockroaches, I had found 2 hypodermic needles in the room, blood on the walls ND floor. The sheets on the beds were DIRTY, CAUSE they didn't change them, the floor was disgusting, we swept it ourselves and couldn't believe the pile of dirt that we swept up, THE PILE OF DIRT WAS SO BIG THAT THERE'S NO WAY THE FLOOR WAS SWEPT PROBABLY IN LIKE MONTHS. IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THESE ISSUES, IVE TALKED TO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN STAYING HERE ND THEY HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS, IF NOT MORE. I KNOW THE STATE INSPECTION RECENTLY FINED THE MOTEL FOR SOME OF THE ISSUES I MENTIONED ABOVE. SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DIRTINESS OF THIS MOTEL. THEY NEED TO FIRE THE CURRENT CLEANING PEOPLE ND HIRE SOME NEW EMPLOYEES, ONES THAT ACTUALLY CLEAN THE ROOMS!!!!!!

Check in about 1030 til 10:00 pm the first room TV was to dark to watch. Second room TV didn't work at all.third room don't know they just told me I had to move again and fourth room where I slept was ok and I got there at 1230. Finally guest behind me had pets and they barked all night long so I couldn't sleep

I was carjacked in your parking lot by armed gunman and lost all my belongings and my car was stolen. I have terrible PRSD- and the worst part is there was another carjacking in that parking lot just 3 days earlier. No accommodation was made to increase security or cameras.

It has also caused serious financial hardship

My son and daughter Ruban and Veronica Marino I pay for them a room for three days at Motel 6 in San Bernardino California I called to check on them 15 minutes ago and employee question me about who’s in the room I know who’s in the Room Because I paid for the room for Ruban and Veronica Marino I am the father in law I shouldn’t be questioned by a snotty Rude employee of Motel 6 when I’m calling to check on the well-being of my children and I think you guys need to have a talk with your employee he’s a mail he wouldn’t give me his name and he was very Un professional You guys need to do something about this person that you guys have employed there

This is Nor Cal we are on fire. Smoke detector should be hardwired

No security latch no battery in,fire,detector my men,are fighting the Carr Fire and this chain of motels doesn't care enough to provide me with a working fire detector. The fire extinguisher is also,empty. Cockroachs flies in the room. I'm going to sue this company.

Hello,

My name is Jamie Bourne and I’d like to complain about a few situations here at motel 6 north on 7277 N Camino De Oeste, Tucson AZ 85741.
First of all, I’d like to say that I’ve been staying here with my 2 daughters after we were illegally evicted from our home in 2016. I’ve been paying $286 a week for nearly a year now as I have been able to stay in other places only a few times during the past 2 years.
During our time here I’ve tried to get many agencies to help my family get out of this living situation as my ex and my case goes through the court process. I have been unable to obtain help through any of the government or church agencies so far. So we’ve had no choice other than to pay $286 a week to stay in motel 6. While we’ve been here we have been dealing with people smoking weed in the motel and seeing people that are staying here hanging out in the lobby with the staff sitting at the lobby table drinking beer and talking to the staff all night as if it were their personal hang out. My family is staying in a non-smoking area
and I’ve smelled people smoking marijuana several times since I’ve been here. I have complained numerous times to the staff and maids but nothing is done about it. Just today I came back from the grocery store and had just paid another $286 for this week then walked up to our room and not only smelled the extremely strong scent of weed but my kids and I could actually see smoke coming into our corridor.
When I walked back down and complained to the front desk, instead of the staff here helping us remove the problem they just say that there is nothing they can do about it and tell us it is legal if they have a medical card.
First of all it is not legal in a motel/hotel and definitely not legal in a non-smoking area. They continue to do nothing about the problem. I’ve visited many many hotels Hampton/Hilton and worked in a popular resort here in Tucson, Omni and have never encountered a problem like this. They do not tolerate this type of clientele.
Second, I have stayed here for nearly a year paying $286 a week which includes housekeeping (which I have never used, I clean our own room including the bathroom and floors, and change the linens myself daily which I am fine with) but I often have trouble getting clean sheets and towels and cleaning supplies from the maids here. They often don’t have enough supplies for us and we have to wait until later to get our needed supplies. When we do get sheets and towels they often look like they’ve been stepped on with shoe prints or dirty marks or have cigarette burns in them. I have asked for a housekeeping discount from the weekly $286 that I pay, since I never use the housekeeping services yet they refuse to take any of that cost off. Last month I paid $1,200 to stay in motel 6 north while being homeless and unemployed and these are the things we have endured.
I’ve even asked management about housekeeping employment opportunities so that I may save some money for a down payment on an apartment for my family but have been turned down repeatedly because I am staying here. I have no choice weather or not to stay here because none of the shelters ever have any room for my family and I am not allowed to leave my kids in the motel room alone to go to work outside the motel. When I asked if my 15 year old and 12 year old could be left in the room alone while I went to work the hotel staff was quick to tell me that they would call the police on me if they found out that there were children under 18 left alone in the room.
Can you please help me with this situation because is not good or fair to us at all.

Jamie Bourne

Arrived at room and there were bugs on the walls, in the bathroom, and in the bed. There was only one towel and when we requested another one we were told that we could not get one until the next day. There was no shampoo or soap in the bathroom and when we called the front desk to request some it took three calls for them to finally answer. The room also smelled strongly of cigarettes. Terrible experiencell, very disappointed in the cleanliness of the facility.

I last almost a full bottle of shampoo in the shower when I stayed at Motel 6 Roanoke Virginia on the 20th of July 2018 contacted the hotel and they say they didn't have it in Roanoke Virginia now I want to know which made stoled my shampoo and I want to return to me and if they stole that took it home with him I think they should be fired for stealing guest belongings I also forgot I left a pair of jeans about a month-and-a-half ago hanging on the back door of the bathroom they have never been returned to me they were Faded Glory skinny jeans brand new I want my change back or I'm never going to stay at Motel 6 again

I checked into the Evanston Motel 6 on July 12 at around 8PM , having noted the sign in front that the room rate had risen five dollars to $55 since I had stayed there the previous month. I registered the fact that I had a dog with the man booking the room and inquired if I was to receive a senior discount as I had on all my previous stays. I have booked rooms in this motel around twenty times for myself and employees over the past four years and this courtesy seemed to have been offered as a matter of course. The clerk assured me that I would get the discount. I paid the bill without examining the receipt and proceeded to pack my luggage and gear into the second floor room I had booked. As I brought my dog into the courtyard she squatted and urinated. I had noticed a sign in the lobby warning patrons to police their dog's excrement or a penalty of $50 would be charged and that there was a comprehensive video system installed to record such incidents. As there was no excrement to remove I continued with my dog to my room.
The next morning as I was packing up I noticed that the receipt did not reflect a discount and that I had been charged full rate. I returned to the lobby and spoke with the man who had booked the room and pointed this out. He replied that I had indeed gotten a discount even though the receipt was quite clear, I was charged $60 and change and there was no mention of the discount. The sign announcing the price of rooms was clearly visible to both of us from the lobby as we spoke, as it is from I80 a quarter mile away. He said that that was the winter rate and he didn't have a maintenance crew to change the sign. When I asked what someone would expect to pay coming off the road in response to the sign, he said that they would pay $5 more. In my astonishment at this preposterous statement , a stone faced lie , I began to argue what I felt were the obvious facts of the situation at which point he asked me why I didn't bring up the issue the night before so he could have refused me service. Then, without preamble, he launched into an accusation that my dog had defecated in the courtyard, of which he had video proof, and what's more, he had already sent for permission "from corporate " to charge me the $50 fine. He then proceeded to gleefully broadcast the serial video of me loading into my room and then the supposedly incriminating scene of my dog peeing. At this point I asked if he had picked anything up after my dog and he said that he had, another lie.
The exchange then became somewhat heated as I felt I was being cheated, lied to, and toyed with, at which point he offered to show me the video of our current exchange so I could see how much anger I was exhibiting. I probably should not have been surprised at this revelation of the depth of the surveillance regimen at this facility, but I must admit that I was genuinely creeped out that it was so efficiently, and in this case maliciously targeted, collected and then flaunted as a tool of the management, as if those renting rooms were the inmates of Motel 6..
The situation then seemed to deescalate a bit, both of us looking for a way to terminate the conversation. He agreed to give me a discount of $10, the sum suggested by him, which was $5 more than I was used to. He ran this on the house computer and handed me a receipt . The last thing he said to me was that he would not pursue the fine for the dog .
As disturbing, pointless and unnecessary as this whole incident was, I might have let it pass without official comment and simply found other accommodations when in Evanston had I not checked my bank account and discovered that not only had the $10 discount been voided, but an unexplained $35 charge had been added. Depending how you're counting, that's two or three more lies, as well as blatant fraud committed by the night clerk in the course of administering the rental of one room for one night, He more than once in the course of our interaction said he did not want my business and that is certainly not an issue at this point, but I wonder if actively alienating a long time satisfied customer who has spent $1000 at your establishment for the sake of a subterfuge regarding whether a senior discount is given or if a dog has peed or pooped( mine did not poop) is a proper way to run a public accommodation. This is a very strange brand of hospitality.
Practically speaking, I expect the unexplained charge of $35 to be reversed or I will pursue whatever remedies are legally available to me. If management, either local or corporate, wishes to corroborate any of the factual material in this complaint I suggest they reference the aforementioned, seemingly ubiquitous videos and the large sign in the lobby stating the policy on pets as evidence.

Due to severe weather canceling our flight out of Newark, we called Motel 6 (Elizabeth) from the airport. The price quoted for the night was $127; however, when we arrived there, the total amount was $213.37. The lady at the front desk flat out lied and said she never even talked to me (I recognized her voice). This "motel" is a disaster, everything about it was just plain nasty. PLEASE send someone from corp to investigate this mess of a place.

my ac was out so i got a room at motel 6 bedford tx i asked for lower level was told they were all occupied so i took a room on 2nd floor #209 the hotel had a smell of someone cooking the odor was strong and awful when i opened the door to my room it smelled musky and like cigerette smoke but i needsed a place to sleep so i went in the tv didnt work the remote didnt have a cover on the batteres the mgr came and adjusted the tv and brought me another remote told me to hold it so the back woulnd nt come off so i went to bed the peoplp upstairs were very loud kept slamingg doors and thier floor squecked when they walked it was 11pm i asked the mgr could he put me in another room heasaid he didnt have one but he would talk to them i told him not to tell them i complained in fear of retailation im 78 yrs old and didnt want to have any trouble or worry about what they may do i trried to sleep it was impossible they never setteled in or quiented down so i told the mgr i was checking out because of the noise he said nothing he could do ,,,,so i left i forgot my hanging clothes so i called him back and he offered me another room i told him you told mr\e earlier when i asked you for another room you didnt have one im home now and im not coming back its to late and far i paid $66.00 for that room and had to leave i think he should have refunded the money toalally a terrible night a older woman in the lobby said she wAS on the 3rd floor and they had a air up bed i coluld sleep in thrir room i said no and thanked her the mgr didnt offer any thing ..... my name jackie harston email jackieaharston@gmail.com.i i think i should have a refund or ssome compensation for this bad experience ithank you look forward hearing from you ...

On June 15 2018 I had stayed at a motel 6 in Joplin Missouri. My first impression was one of dissappoint. To began while entering my room flies and other flying insects were in the air. Ok so I over looked it then wanted to check out the t.v. ok no temote so I had called front desk and she asked me to come down to get one so I had gotten it only to find it didn't work so I was told to bring it back and she said she wasn't sure where one was. I told her not to worry then I mentioned the bugs but nothing was done.went back to room to see if I could get a channel manually. Yes I could but only three and none of iterest.ok so went out to eat dinner and just get ready for bed. We were going home to Iowa from Oklahoma Tulsa. Feeling frustrated we went to bed early. Hoping for a good night sleep for our the half of our journey. About 1 or 2 am we were waken by yelling and seraring from our neighbors in room 247. We were room 248. Now awake and tired we continued to hear their loud mouths the rest of the night. We final had enough so at around 6 am we decided to just check out and head home . All the while these ,4 very young men were still going off on each other. Then as we started taking our luggage to our car they came from the room only to herrase my fingers saying nasty greeters to her .we made two trips pass them. The smell of alcohol was very strong they were brunk. I then went to the office to check out and told the attendentbi wanted a refund. He told me the manager didn't come in till 7. Mean while one of the very young men proceeded to yell at my fiance even in the office I then asked them to call the police. He did all the while this young man getting in my face wanting to fight a stanby gentleman stood between as as he tried to prove me. He could not had been of age I thought. Well time went by and the attendentbi was still on the phone with police I swear it was like 20 min. I then said forget it and took off went down the road to get gas and watched awhile no police. Wow! We then continued home. I since had messaged the location and the General manager several times only to receive no response from any one. Please do help to refund my payment in full and see that no other guests would ever experience what we had. This pretty much eliminated any other such chance for us to stay at any other motel 6 .I will go out of my way not to stay at another one. The address and names of whom I write were as follows. Motel 6 3031s. Range line road Joplin Missouri 64804 phone 417 781 6400 The general manager is Dave at same address and phone number. Would also like to know why no response to this issue was given and do the practice this daily? Thank you looking forward hearing from you SOON. And please do get back with me . Thanks

To start out he needed every I'd for 3 ppl when 1 person is buying the room why? Then I walk up to the room there's holes all in the walls place look broke down worst motel 6 ive ever seen. I made it to the room it loos lile someone Shit on the toilet and let it mold to the toilet my sheet look dirty I only have 2 pillow in a 2 bed room not only that these pillows are so small there not even pillows so I went and asked for a few pillows but nope they have none I don't no what this place is doing but this is not how you do business I'm so upset I want something done avout this ASAP this room is not worth 65 at all I want a refund or something needs to be done about this

What I sent to motel 6 with no resolve
Hey my name is Sylvia Buatt
Was looking forwards to my stay tonight at motel 6. Had just booked 2 hours prior, 1 hour prior I received news that this would be my grandfathers last night alive, upon this news I humbly asked for a refund. The polite desk girl (April) called her manager (Rodge?) who quickly refused without consideration. I called corporate whose excuse was that this motel was privately owned so there was nothing they could do to resolve matter. After going back into motel to personally talk to manager on phone he still refused to issue me a refund. I work in hospitality industry myself and am very appalled at how I have been treated in light of my situation. I insist on talking to somebody who can help me resolve this matter. They can reach me at this email or call me at 2xxxxxxxx
I hope we can resolve this, and if I cannot receive a prompt reply I will have to take the incentive to talk to WHOMEVER (legal aid etc) who can to resolve this matter.

Thanks for the time, my time (and my grandfather’s precious time) has been wasted and not considered,
Sylvia Buatt
Reservation under: Michael Cage (fiancé)

Sent from my iPhone

I’m in room 118 at the motel 6 in Lafayette, La on North University Ave. it is 10:00 PM. A group of people are cooking outside my room 5 feet from my door cooking and playing loud music.and yelling. This is not a backyard barbecue or a hangout spot outside a barroom. This is a hotel and at 10:00 PM it’s time to quite down. Reply from front desk after the second time I called the response they gave was that they have rooms here too. I would not recommend anyone stay here.

On Tuesday May 8 I checked in to the Motel 6 in Mammoth Lakes, CA for 2 nights. On the first night I entered the room to find the shower had no tub or any kind of barrier to prevent the water from flooding the bathroom. That evening I tried to go to bed early but the neighbors were watching Wonder Woman at full volume. It got quite cold that night and the bed only had a light spread on it with no blankets in the room. I turned on the heat to find out that even at it's lowest setting the room quickly overheated.

This was the most miserable hotel experience I have ever had. I traveled for work in the computer business and have spent well over 1,000 nights in hotels over a 43 year career all over the world. I once got food poisining in Germany. This was worse. After a night of virtually no sleep I awoke early for my appointment. When I returned at 3 o'clock I immediately checked out but was charged for both nights. The only person on premise was a young kid who was not responsible for any of this. I am demanding a refund. I can be reached at (442) 283-4019.

4103 Elizabeth st pueblo co 81008. My wife was there for two weeks and they made her leave because they said she had to much stuff for one adult and an 2yr old infant..when i would stop by the staff was rude the management was unfriendly and called the police on us during checkout for no reason.. The second we walked into the room the room was abismol.. The air-conditioner needed cleaning badly the air vent to.. We saw one insect on the floor and we got poor house keeping... No pillow cases and had to have dirty sheets all week..we paid our room always on time and spent close to $1,000 dollars for a kitchenette for two weeks..i will never spend another dime there... This is discrimination and vary embarrassing for us when they kept forcing us out and we spent alot of money there... Actions must be done immediately or i will take action by sueing motel 6 ...

Motel 6 in fort Wayne Indiana is a joke first of all your employees smoke weed on property second your mod changes their hours to give them more when they aren't even there. They get clocked in when not even there. The head housekeeper watches Netflix in rooms and not do her job.

Floor dirty i get a wash rag put water on it and wipe floor dirty dirty. Complained to office and was told they clean it. I clean houses professionally and this is outrageous. Last time i found dog hair beside toilet smoping doesnt work.

We got to our room and a huge cockroach ran out from under the bed. My wife hates them and when we requested a refund the manager refused.

every two days this motel 6 in wildwood florida, is changing their prices every two days. for two nights they charge me 125.00 , two days later the charging me 179.00 for two nights. can they keep changing their prices.

the next thing is the area where you walk your dog has dog poop all over the place, like no one is cleaning it up. their front yard has garbage all over the place. the rooms are nice. staff some are nice and some have poor service.

but the changing of prices when online is showing one price and they charging another price.

I had to get 2 rooms for 2 weeks because of Hurricane Harvey. I paid almost $1600 for the 2 weeks. The service at this Motel is the most horrible place I’ve ever stayed in. I kept asking for my rooms to be serviced to no avail. They said I could only get service 2 times a week. I asked them why I had to pay $400 per room per week. They said that is Motel 6 policy. I tried to call the office in the evening 3 times each night for 3 nights in a row because I wanted to get internet. I went to the office last evening to get internet and asked why they wouldn’t answer the phone. She had no answer for me. There was another young lady I met here that had to sleep in her car because she had bed bugs in her bed and she got bit so much she had to sleep in her car. I do not think it’s right or fair for me to pay the money I did and Receive the service I got, or I should say lack of service because there was basically none. I will never stay in a Motel 6 again.
Brenda Walker
832-661-7163
brenda@nasae-cigs.com

We arrived at the motel in Tacoma south really late. The next day we noticed bloody dirty underwear with a bloody feminine pad in it behind the toilet. We told the office and they said they wouldn’t do anything about it since we didn’t report it right away. Like I said we didn’t get in until late With that being said that is really gross. I had housekeeping come and they still didnt get it I had to throw away myself. I want compensation

Follow up on my stay were i was completely disrespected by the staff at the motel 6 in rancho cordova contact 916-912-1056

No hot water. Low water pressure.

My complaint is regarding your non-functioning internet services...To access the internet to even contact you I am having to pay for data usage...You WIFI doesn't work at all. I am pleased with the cleanliness of the room...but internet access is important and you staff unable to help. I am frustrated and most likely when we pass through enroute home will NOT CHOOSE to stay again because I have tried everything to connect for nearly 3 hours now. Do NOT say you have internet access when obviously you don't...or at least reliable services... I would have selected another place .Your staff admitted they had problems too.VERY UNCOOL.
I was in room 101 not far from office.Feel free to call me (269)5324281.

Senior taken advantage of. Living combined with horrendous loss oparents have to stay at a place thus far costing senior over 22, 000.00. Feces won't pass down toilet.Senior for 2 months + has to put bag in toilet and poop in bag. Disgusting everyday & night. Filthy, smells & I spend $$$on lysol&chlorox. Months suffering.Toilet won't flush paper or FECES.Maitenance ordered new toilet. Said roto rooter did not find blockage. He said toilet brken & water barely goes down (2 yr). Senior humiliated as manager fired maintenance man within two days over month ago would have a new toilet in 2 days. He was fired as manager refused to buy a new toilet.Toilets have been pulled out and new ones in units. Same with new mattresses piled in pool that does not work 15 years. Did not give Senior a new mattress. Many pillows piled on bed so Senior can sleep without pain & old pee smelling mattress. Paid anywhere from 1500 a moth, 1600 &3000.00 a month. Senior extremely clean. Now forcing Senior OUT FEB 6TH NOTICE FEBRUARY 2ND ON DOOR. To show it's not toilet manager& Owner cleverly posted a few notices show no discrimination but false.This manager &owner know they violating laws,fear Senior been diplomatic & carefully asks for new Toilet. Senior sends her clothing to cleaners. Rarely any washer in building works. Infamous outside for one of the dirtiest properties. Senior wasn't given enough notice time. Senior surprised that Manager who wanted 200.00 cash and over 20,000 in cash (avoid taxes) for rental &toilet has audac.
Senior rarely complains out of fear that they will throw her out next morning.Police phrase-squeezing Orchard before Orchard thinks to call health department in time AS WEEKEND. I pass fecal 4 times a day & once at night.Double padded bags, no leaks, (filthy thing to have to do as I have been deep into legal matters for mom.Instead of replacing they find good excuse to back you off. Maintenace lifted TOILET OUT SAID BROKEN DOWN DEEP-OLD.Put faulty toilet back whole- left to get new one. Manager told owner to save her job & fired last two toilet men.Senior ask 2 mth about toilet. Crystaltold to lie to senior & say there is no new toiletman to put in toilet. AS SOON AS I AM PUT OUT THEY WILL HAVE NEW TOILET IN-IN THE POOL AREA. Tonight they threaten to call t ploice & have me out if I cal police.Letterout Nov 6,2017 on my door Nov 2.

Gheezz...............I don't know who I should address this to, Motel 6 or Hilton! Conrad Hilton is probably spinning in his grave. What? Hilton loose a poker bet and had to buy Motel 6? What a shot at Hilton, who usually manages to have better taste.

I just returned home after a visit to Orange County (my former home). I made the dastardly mistake of booking a room at Motel 6 at 3191 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 92865 . Absolutely the worst of ANY motel I have ever stayed in in 70 years of traveling around the country. I have a cat, so options are limited as to where I stay.

Where do I start: Top of the list I guess:

The door security lock was broken, with one piece completely sheared off.

The beautiful TV was mounted crooked and the remote didn't match the TV, thus the remote was inoperative. One needed to change things on the TV manually.

The FREE wifi, in a word, sucked. Half the time it didn't work and the other half is didn't work.

The sink was clogged and slow to drain. The bathtub had hair in it! The tiles in the shower were loose and coming off the wall, allowing water the get behind the times (which will cost someone some money). The table was filthy dirty, with food stuck to the edges. The smoke alarm was hanging by a wire off the wall.......whether it even worked or not is debatable.

These was a ½ inch gap between the sill and the bottom of the door, allowing more than light to come in through the gap. Good think my cat was good at catching bugs.

The floor had several spots on it, from prior animals urinating on the floor and the corners of the floor and walls had grunge caked in them that again, my cat, enjoyed digging thru. I'm amazed he didn't think it was a portable cat box!

I've stayed in better “hooch's” made of plywood with tin roofs that allowed bullets to come thru and foxholes with a foot of water. Had I not already made so many plans for my quick trip to Orange County, I would have left early. I am also surprised that there were no bed bugs. I half expected that.

The only thing that I did like (besides having to park near my room on a hill 45 degrees slant) was the location. Having to spend 5 1/2 hrs on So Cal's freeways to go 40 miles didn't make up for that.

I'd ask for a refund of my $180+, but Ahab and company there would probably send it to me in Drachma's !

Never again Motel 6

Mike Belisle
1246 W Calle Macillo
Sahuarita, Az 85629

I called Motel 6 in Americus, Georgia and asked the person I spoke with to please ring my boyfriend's room. The desk clerk told me that he would not ring the room because I had already called a bunch of rooms, then hung up on me. I called back again and asked the man to ring the room again and he called me stupid and said I'm in trouble because he has caller ID. I tried to explain that there was an emergency and I needed to reach my boyfriend and he just kept calling me stupid. First of all, I'm an adult and DO NOT have time to PLAY on the phone and secondly, I don't appreciate being called stupid, especially by someone who can barely speak english. We stayed at this motel many times in the past, but will NEVER stay there again! This guy was NOT professional at all and was VERY rude.
The rooms are not very clean and the people hanging around outside, look like they're there to meet their dealers.

I am not usually one to complain but we called 4 hours ahead of time for a room and arrived around 1 am Sun night Oct 2nd. We were given a room 105. The beds were not made. I would not say anything but was handed bed items and made bed myself. The clerk was nice just being charged $71.00 for having to make our own beds at 130 in the morning when we did call 4 hours earlier I dont think wss fair. My 76 year old mom was along and we had to wait 30 minutes before we got items to make our bed. Also had to be out the door before 7 so my boyfriend could make it to work on time. Usually we have a very enjoyable stay. Thank you. Amy

Firs of all we were told that our reservation was successful and then was checked in and had to leave due to associates misleads us as customers and didnt do their job right....we are very very upset and disappointed in all the services and the employees...this motel 6 is located in appleton, wisconsin.

I got no receipt by door would not open or lock mold every where shower was most mold carpet ripped up everywhere fridge didn't work microwave busted ice machine didn't work washer and dryer broke and it cost me 326 dollars for a week I stayed 3 days and got a new room at super 8 Suffolk motel on Petersburg road sucks I might sue

I would like someone plz to call me.I been done soooooo horrible and terribly wrong I was misused talk to abused verbally really bad over the storm I paid my room every day for 7 days it's a lady named Ty that works at Motel 6 Buffalo Speedway Houston Texas I would like something to be done fired or suspended can you please give me a call back at 832-892-4979 if no one calls me I am going to the news thank you.I will not let this matter be on hold or nothing happens plz some call

403 corona Del Mar Santa Barbara location WILL NEVER HAVE MY BUSINESS AGAIN.I would give -0 if I could.
I was treated terrible by their night auditor at this location. I had to cancel my reservation because of the hurricane. I personally am safe but the towns around me are flooded and as a result fights got delayed and cancelled. I have already filed a BBB complaint however I will document everywhere I can find to make sure people know how DISGUSTING the service was.
I called guest relations and magically things get addressed. I am also going to share on all my social media accounts.
They will not get away with this.You NEVER treat a customer with disdain or contempt.

Well i love working for motel 6 but since i started working at motel6 on 913 east i havent got a check are anything i would like to know what is going on i have a two work id number they give me but they say iam not in the computer and so i talk to the main boss and he tell me that he give me room and board and iam just waiting for him to take me to court please what can i do

The room was dirty and had black mold spots on the walls and ceiling. The shower curtain was filthy on the inside and had mold on it. I stayed at The Louisville North location in Jeffersonville IN on December 2nd. Nasty place! I have stayed at Motel 6 often and Never had this problem before. A refund would be wonderful!.

The room was dirty. Black mold on the shower curtain. Pics are attached. Black mold in other places in the room too. Hookers hanging the building. I stayed because it was late and I was very tired. I stay at Motel 6 often, never had an experience like this. I would very much like a refund. I stayed at the Louisville North location in Jeffersonville IN last night on Dec 1st. I uploaded 3 pics.

Im staying here 3 nights and yesterday they did clean up the room but today all they did was nothing but to leave two more clean towels, and the elevator is not even working, last time staying at any motel 6. Not happy at all also read it was supposed to have coffee maker in the room and never seen it, oh and also forgetting they didn't put and extra toilet paper roll. We almost out of paper and we are leaving until tomorrow morning.

This is not a complaint. This is to let you know Motel 6 know that they have a lovely manager at Lawrence Kansas. Her name is CC Tyson. Ms Tyson turned an unfortunate stay at your motel into a pleasant surprise for my friend and I on 11/18/2016. We had arrived after driving approx.500 miles.At 12 midnight we were awakened by fire alarms and were evacuated from our room to the outside until 1 am
It seems a quest on one of the upper floors had had some sort of mental break destroying his room and leading to fire/ rescue and police vehicles to be dispatched.

Needless to say we were somewhat surprised to find the first floor hall and rooms flooded.Our room had some how escaped damage, but getting sleep was all but impossible. The next morning we requested to be allowed to stay past checkout until 3 pm. With no hesitation Ms Tyson apologized for our inconvenience and said by all means take your time. What a pleasant surprise we really expected to be asked to leave so as not to be in the way of the repair crews. She was obviously over whelmed b.y the destruction and still managed to be courteous and kind under extreme circumstances.

She deserves your applause as well as ours. Thank you, a more than pleased customer and thanks for your policy on allowing dogs in your motelsWe look for Motel 6 all across the U S.

I spent 2 nights in the orange park motel in Florida. I had in my possession a 3ft cedar cross which I travel with. I left it in the orange room unintentionally. I called on sat morning to let the motel know it was there. They told me the room had not been cleaned, that they would check the room and call me back.(of course they didn't). I made a trip to model to get the cross but no one has seen it. That's employee theft. I'm upset with motel 6 and can't recommend anyone to stay there.

I booked a room through Motel 6 reservations at a Corporate owned Motel 6 in Columbus-Worthington, OH (don't get it confused with the one right next door which is owned by a Franchisee) They are both on High St in Columbus, OH. I was delayed arrival time due to inclement weather slowing down traffic by one day. I arrived and offered to pay for my entire stay but was told by Laine I could pay for the 28 nights then or if I wanted to I could pay weekly. I took the weekly offer and paid the first week.

First room I was given smelled like smoke and it wasn't the King bed deluxe I originally booked at a special rate. I went back down to the desk and explained to (Laine) about the smoke and asked where is the couch in the pic from the internet. She apologized and gave me the right room. Pleased with the room, except it wasn't sound proof suites and doors adjoining the rooms you could hear everything occurring in the other rooms. The rate I was given before taxes $44.85 per night was a blessing for such a spacious room.

The day before the second week payment was due I went down to front desk and told that the room rate changed to $46.85 plus tax. Not a big increase but an increase just the same. I called corporate to find out why and was told that the rates are subject to change and even though I was still listed for reservation at 28 days I was not guaranteed the same rate as when I first booked it. But, the manager at his discretion could adjust it. I thought great because everyone so far had been so accommodating, so next day I speak with KP (manager) and tell him about the increase and he tells me he will do nothing for me and I must pay the new rate.

I tell him for the last 7yrs I stayed next door at the Franchise Motel 6 and could pay each week with no change of rates. KP tells me that this hotel is not owned by a Franchisee and rates are subject to change. Even after I explained how I was given the option to pay weekly. Being very disappointed I say fine and pay the rate. I am very upset and bring up the disrespect I received from KP to Laine and she states that he should have been a good manager and adjusted my rate and gave me suggestions and who to pursue the matter with.

I come into the third week and Laine finds away to adjust the rate and I am given the original price I booked the room for. Third week no issues but Laine gets very ill and has to take off for awhile, I find this out and keep checking on her, but on the 6th day of the third week she hasn't returned. I go to front desk and ask David (filling in nights for Laine) what is the weekly rate for the final week four? He proceeds to tell me my same room just went up to $56.85 plus tax and he even said that can't be right and tries to adjust it and can't. He suggests contact reservations and see if they might be able to. I say great and thank you.

I contact reservations, they connect me to a supervisor after I explain my dilemma and she reiterates how the manager has nothing to do with corporate rate changes but however in her opinion he should have adjusted the rate to my original price. She apologized for the way I had been treated and she rebooked the same exact room for the same price I initially paid. I thanked her and drove back to the hotel. Stopped at desk with David still there and asked what rate did it now show? He stated $44.85 plus tax. I said we're good to go for tomorrow morning and he said yes. That night after work I go to my room and can't get in my room.

I go down to the desk, the new clerk (Summer) who actually works for housekeeping, but due to Laine's sickness she is her fill in. She asks me what room, I give her my room number and she says that I was locked out until I pay $126 plus tax before the manager allows me back in. I hold my composure and show her the reservation and the confirmation plus price. She also agrees that the manager KP is being rude to me in her opinion and proceeds to call him to tell him of my reservation and the price on the confirmation email. He reluctantly tells her let me back in my room but to come down in the morning and talk with Megan (since he doesn't show until after I leave for work). Next morning I am still upset.

I go down to front desk and talk with Megan. I show her my reservation email and she states first who was I and what does she have to do with it? I told her Summer left a message, she tells me it's the first she heard of it. I'm just a worker and not a manager I can't do anything. I found out later that KP stated he never told Summer to have me talk to Megan. He even threw one of his workers under the bus to save his butt. I was so fed up with the incompetence of this manager I reluctantly paid the $400 plus for my final weeks stay. But I also stated I will be reporting it to the corporate level after I leave and I wasn't finished.

The week four finishes. I wake up the day of check out with a migraine (not safe to drive) so I call down to front desk Patricia tries to extend one more day and comes back after asking KP that I needed just one more day and I wasn't feeling well. I heard him in the background stating the hotel is not an extended stay. I would have to check out and come back (the corporate only allows guest to stay 28 days). I believe, in my opinion it's to circumvent the law that says in many states that if you stay at a hotel for 30days that the guest gets back their taxes on the room. I asked the how long I would have to leave and I was told 48hrs.

Two days added to the 28 days I stayed. Thirty days total. Wow see a pattern! Stay away from Corporately held Motel 6. They are deceptive. They are rude. The customer is last. Oh by the way, I am still waiting to hear from the General Manager Mike who is KP"s boss; in fact I was told after talking to customer resolution that I would hear from him or upper management in a timely manner after it goes through review. That was 14 days ago. Don't Trust This Hotel or chain. Their word is about worth just what their single ply toilet paper cost

On my stay on motel 6, in San Simeon, after being dinner back to our room we encountered a rat. Upon running around our room it ran across my feet and hands. May have been scratched. Upon reporting this the first manager response was that of nothing. Speaking with another manager today we were able to move rooms. I'm disgusted and highly irritated. Waste of money.

We rented a room for a week on 11/3/16 and had pets. We were not told that we had to have kennels (we had leashes). A pet policy was signed, however, the agent on duty did not give me time to read it. She just told me to sign and took it from me. We booked for 1 week and we were thrown out after 4 night's because of this. We were told by the front desk that they tried to enter our room while we were out to do a "daily room" check, not housekeeping. Why would a daily room check be needed?

We never saw other room checks being done. Not only have we not yet received our refund for the days we did not stay, they changed our room rate and did not give me my senior discount. I stayed at the Motel 6 in Palm Bay, Fl. 1170 Malabar Rd. SE. I would like me refund immediately. I have my receipts and can fax them to you.

I stayed at Motel 6 numerous times numerous locations from Newport Beach California to San Diego but I've always encountered the same thing over and over again from Portland Oregon even in Seattle there's always police are unsavory people at these places I don't understand it I feel uncomfortable and it seems like you have a huge transient population that lives in these places permanently?

I was wondering is is that your corporate policy and why are there so many problems I enjoy the price because it allows me to spend more money on the golf course and enjoy myself but to be quite honest with you I don't feel safe at most of these locations?

I rented a lot of automobiles through national and I always worry about my car I stay at other hotels and I don't have that concern. I was just wondering what steps you are taking to address these issues at a corporate level?

When we first got here I looked in the room like I always do, However it looks to be okay at first. Got our stuff unpacked and was gonna give my daughter a bath, looked at the bath tub and it still had hair in it. Disgusting so I decided to wash it out with hot soapy water. Finally as I was gonna fill the bath tub guess what? It wouldn't hold water my daughter is scared of the shower so no bath for her. So, I decided to take a shower called front desk no shampoo so I got some, then went to dry my hair and hair dryer was broke. This has by far been the worst hotel stay. We were all disappointed. I know they say will leave the light on for you (I guess cause you have to go back out at night and get the supplies you need for a descent bath).

We are staying at Motel 6 in Jackson, MS, just off County Line Road for a one week period. We received a towel replacement one time (had to ask for the first). A maid service card was placed on our door knob for three days in a row. Upon the fifth day of our stay, after a long day working and a few cocktails afterwards we arrived with, yet, another unmade bed with no new linens provided.

We then went to the office with our sheets and requested a new set...thinking we would deposit the soiled set with the office. We were greeted by a customer service agent by the name of "Ann" who immediately informed us that she would not take the sheets, that we smelled like alcohol (of course, we had just arrived from a long day of work and enjoyed a few beverages). We were neither drunk nor belligerent. Basically, just asking for new sheets and a clarification as to our weekly rate.

To regress, we spent a sleepless previous night because of the party being held in the parking lot. Complaining did not work. Okay, on to "Ann". I have never encountered a more rude or belligerent customer service agent before. She threatened to call the police, kick us out, etc., etc., etc. Honestly, we just requested new linens and a clarification as to our rate plan. I am typing this on the exact evening that this woman threatened a paying customer. I am not warning people not the visit this establishment, but I am asking the management to please re-examine the customer service policy.

Would like to know why shampoo is not provided. I stayed at the Denton TX Motel 6 where Mitch Desai is the manager. I wanted to take a shower and wash my hair and was told that Motel 6 does not provide shampoo. I was told that I could get some at the gas station down the road. I have never been at a motel that did not provide shampoo. Very disappointed!

I had driven 6 hours from calif to portland, OR. I checked in, that went fine. Lobby was a little run down, went to get dinner and when I returned there was no parking in the lot. The owner sells out parking for events that are happening in portland, so I'm tired and now I have to Hassel to find another place to stay, it's pouring rain. Wasn't happy, to say the least. Find another motel, not a motel 6. In the morning I return and only 1 spot left.
Rooms needs up keep, minor repairs. Beds were fine. Room smelled like pot and cigarettes....This is the motel 6 in downtown portland on 518 ne Holliday.

I have stayed here a few times due to me traveling for work an its a halfway mark for me. The last time I was here I had dirty towels in my room I asked for clean ones and no one ever brought them I had to go to the front desk after talking with 3 housekeeper who all said they would bring them and there was hair in the tube, on an in the sink. The time before this they had put me in a room that was under construction, when I told them they put me in another room where the door didn't close all the way an it was not that clean an there was something running that was really loud so extremely had to sleep had to leave the TV on to try an drown out the noise. Also the sign always says 49.99 mon-sun but when the wind comes that price is not honored! I've stayed at plenty of motel 6, an this by far is the dirtiest one.

My brother and I recently stayed at Motel 6 in South Bend, (not the new one), on Indiana ave. We checked in Friday 10/14/16 to attend the The Notre Dame Game Saturday Night. The room was very small my bed was pressed right up to a/c covering half the unit, the tv was from the 90's, we had no dresser and bugs (stink Bugs ) crawling all over room. We left early Saturday morning to attend alumni events and go to game we were gone all day. when we returned to the room no one had done anything beds unmade, trash not taking out , no towels bathroom not cleaned. I walked down to office spoke with a young lady who was very apologetic and assured me she would put us down for complete clean Sunday.

We left the room early to attend Church services on campus and then went site seeing returning back to room around 9:30 PM. Surprise nothing was done, I once again went down to office, and was told people who stay an Extended Stay usually do not get service. I ask for some clean towels he handed me hand towels saying he could not get towels since the laundry room was closed.. ( could have just got a set from vacant room, and had housekeeping replace in morning). I asked to speak with manager I was told she will be there at 9:00 am I was there she was not. I finally got see her and she acted like I was making it up she went to speak with housekeepers, and then returned saying the guy on Saturday was very good at his job and would have cleaned my room, I informed her he did not she gave me $60.00 . 3 days no service $300.00 plus. We ask for our plane ticket to be printed told no internet service.

Now I do not know how aware of the Motel you are but let me enlighten you. There were Hookers working out of the hotel , which staff was aware of because I witness the pimp and 1 of his "girls" paying at desk and my brother was approached by another 1 short fat white girl missing a few teeth. also another "gentleman " was dealing drugs in the rear of motel. and he also went office to pay and settle up. I am a member of Notre Dame alumni Club of southeast region and I will speak about my experience to the over 80,000 members. I have stayed in many of your motels and this was by far the worst motel I ever stayed in. we tried to find another Hotel but all booked up.

We were looking for an economical place to stay in Washington, Pennsylvania. We found a Motel 6. While the receptionist was less than enthusiastic that we didn't have a reservation, we checked in. No sense of humor, no friendliness to speak of. When we got to our "smoking" room, it appeared clean and smelled fresh. I spilled something on the floor and grabbed some tissue to wipe it up. I am very unhappy that I cannot take my shoes off while I am staying here. I will be contacting head office about the condition of this room. I don't think the floor has been washed in months.

On the dates of 10/14/16 and 10/15/16 i stayed at one of the locations in Amarillo TX. This has been the worst Motel 6 I have been to. I called to make reservations a full week prior was given a confirmation number by the clerk. I arrive on the 14th around 10pm after nine hours of traveling to find out my reservation didn't exist. After explaining that I still needed a room and I needed it for TWO nights the clerk only booked one. Found out the next morning when the very nice and welcoming housekeeper apologized for disturbing us that we were supposed to have been checked out and the explained how to fix said error by the clerk. 2: after getting settled in to the room on the 14th the very pungent odor of marijuana seeped into our room from the rooms down the hall due to the party that was taking place a few rooms down.

Tried to call the front desk and to no avail no one answered. Door slammed all night yelling in the halls. Fine chalked up to young guest just having fun. On the morning of the 15th after fixing the total number of nights we were staying we get locked out of our room because the keys have been deactivated. It would have been fine if that only happened just once but that happened a total of six times in under 24 hours. After a long day of getting lost in Amarillo I couldn't wait to lay down. Yes the bed are like rocks but I needed rest I was tired.

Did I get any sleep? No! Why because this particular motel allowed people to throw a party outside my window all night. Complete with mariachi music. Tried to call the desk again and wouldn't you know it no one answered again. If there was a way I would demand a refund for this horrible motel. I wish I was able to add a picture of the party right by our window on the night of the 15th after calling the desk three times to again no answer I went to the desk and no one was there and I waited a few mins and no one showed up. This was the worst experience ever with a motel.

While traveling it is cost effective to bring food with us while traveling. So knowing this we brought items that just needed to microwaved. Go to turn on the microwave and it has been burned up from the inside. This might seem petty to complain about these things but I haven't slept in two days. So I would like to thank this motel for turning me off of motel 6 chain permanently.

The guy who works at the front desk threw my card, kissed me, was hugging on me against my will. He was drunk and had the liquor bottle in plain site. Also I spoke with the general manager, assistant manager, and manager about my room at motel 6. I asked for the last week for my bedding to be redone and my bathroom to be cleaned. Hasn't been done yet. And I'm still staying there cause I'm homeless and that's all I can afford at the moment. My service by all the members at this motel 6 have been bad. I'm thinking of contacting a lawyer for the motel 6 guy being drunk and grabbing on me and kissing me on my face.

We would like a free night we stay at Motel 6 all the time as we are all over for our business. You may look us up for the past 3 years and see how often we stay with this company and never filed one complaint. But this time we have a stained comforter, after walking on the floor for about an hour our feet turned black, two cock roaches on wall near ac, and the ac wont cool room.

Also the water pressure was very low, we need to do laundry but the hours are 9am to 6pm which is a bunch of crap my wife had to wash our clothes in shower because we have a business brunch at 10am. My wife is just now laying down she was up stressed upset oh and one hand towel was stained. My wife is also ill with lupus and she now deserves rest so I would appreciate a different room and Motel 6 pick up the bill.

Got up in the morning after getting no rest because of commotion going on outside my room half of the night, then found out there was no hot water so I could not even get a shower. When I alerted the morning manager she said let the water run which I did and which is ridiculous.Never got hot by the way, she was very rude, I certainly did not get my money's worth and will advise my company not to use motel 6 in Meridian Mississippi.

Reserved 2 rooms 3 days. Motel 6 Valdosa and University. Had to stand in line 1 1/2 hours to finally get rooms. Could not check in until 3:00. Had 10 people in front of me upset because they overbooked and could not honor their reservations. I finally was able to get my rooms. I stopped by at 1:00 to make sure rooms was on ground floor. I had my elderly parents with me. They separated the rooms anyway. They put 1 room on ground floor and 1 room on 2nd floor. Nothing they could do about it.

TV didn't work in one room. Nothing they could do about it. Came back second day. They had not cleaned the rooms. No clean towels. Ask for towels they had none. Nothing they could do they had no bath towels. They gave me hand towels to take a shower with. Rooms are dirty and small. Can't change motel due to hurricane. I have one more night here. Waiting to see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully I get clean towels. This has been the worse motel I have ever stayed in.

My first and last experience with Motel 6. If it wasn't for the hurricane I would leave and go home and of course they would tell me nothing they could do about not giving my money back. I rate this Motel less than 1.

I stayed at the motel 6 in fort worth, Texas, the stockyards motel 6. Left my phone and vacuum cleaner in the room when I checked out, Called 2 days later when realized where they'd been left and the mgr. Kris told me everything in the room had been put into dumpster. Is this motel 6's policy? to throw out people's belongings that are accidentally left behind?

The Motel 6 located at 3195 Portland Rd. NE Salem Oregon 97301. We moved in this past Sunday evening, until our new home gets ready this Tuesday. We are infested with Bed Bugs Bites and I'm have adverse reactions to the bites. I reported the problem that Monday so immediately. To Alex shoed her the bumps that were inflamed. and Alex and a young man from Corporate came up and checked both beds and then had house keeping to change out everything on both beds. But it's my belief they are deep in the mattress. At any rate the damage is done now we've got to treat everything now and we feel we should receive an adjustment, credit and or refund.

Loud music from cars in the parking lot. I'm on the second floor and its so loud it rattles the windows and wakes people up. Has been going on for days and I work at night. I have seen people coming and going dealing drugs in the parking lot. People camping out in their cars that don't have a room. People arguing and yelling right outside my door. I'm a truck driver and have stayed in many hotels this is the worst one I've ever stayed in. I'm only here because it's the cheapest around but I think the extra money for a room would be worth it I've stayed in the others around here never was it ever like this. If you call the front desk they do nothing about it. Also water pressure is very week in every room I've been in here.

I recently got a room at the Boise Idaho airport Motel 6. The next day I checked out I realized an hour later that I had left my purse there in their room in which I called to tell them. For two days I have gotten the run around claiming none of their staff found a purse. Therefore it could not have been left there but it was and nobody that works there including the property owner manager person will help me. They refuse any responsibility.

This Motel 6 location as a hotel is in need of a real cleaning. The quilts on the bed were dirty. Didn't see it until morning. There was hair on the toilet.

The rooms were not ready upon arrival. When they finally were ready they were filthy. The sheets were dirty. The bedspread had bleach spots all over them. Crumbs in the bed and found 2 used kleenex under one of the pillows. The bathroom was awful. A big hole on door and cigarette burns on everything. Bottom of toilet was filthy. Mold around bottom of walls in bathroom. Stuff stuck to the walls that looked like dried up poop or boogers. Pillows were old, flat and smelled. Terrible place to stay and we will never stay there again.

I fell on my back in front of that check in desk at Motel 6 and I was yelling and yelling for someone to come and help me. Nobody would they just did their helping other customers and left me there on the ground. I have another gentleman who helped me up. A stranger helped, while management did not do nothing about it. They did not even apologize and they have not come to my room to apologize.

I have been staying at the motel 6 in Wytheville VA for 5 years. I stay for one night on our way to OBX. I was charged another $45 because they said the comforter was missing. What a scam! I am going to call the city director also.

First off the motel was not appealing on the outside. I ordered a king size room and I got a double bed mattress wore out room not impressed with condition. I went to the front and explained I ordered a King bed. They corrected this.
03:00 people were yelling and fighting in the parking lot. Little did I know until early in the morning we were sharing the same wall where they do the washing. Workers were noisy playing music loudly. About 11:00 they were banging on someones door very loudly telling them they have to leave. The lady in the room was unresponsive they called the ambulance for help. My wife and I barely got any sleep the bed was wore down on her side. She said it was like sleeping in a hole. We paid for two nights and only stayed one night. Motel 6 is motel hell. 966 south outer drive saginaw Michigan.

The power supply went out in our room for several hours after maintenance was gone for the day and we had to wait hour and hours in the dark. The next morning the banned us and told us that we cannot rent with them after staying 11 consecutive days. They lack customer service skills and I hate motel 6 now.

I stayed at Motel 6 in Canton GA on 9/8 and the blankets were pulled and rough and the sheets were stained. Here in Seymore Indiana my husband has no fitted sheet as bottom sheet on his bed. My blanket is torn and sewn back together. The outside doors of the rooms primed bur unpainted. Security lights off at the back of the building, so parking lot unsafe because you might trip and fall or get robbed. Fridge is not cold. Telephone was not plugged in. In short, it is not just basic, which I expect. The chain is getting shabby, and I don't trust the cleanliness of the bedding. Times are hard, I get it and I sympathize with the hand work that goes into keeping a motel. But I pay my money and I do not expect luxury, but I do expect the room 5 be in good shape.

Booked a room while on the road sitting in a rest area on my way from Florida to CT. I was about 30 minutes away from the the Motel 6 I picked in Laurel, Maryland. There was one room left with a single bed and I booked right away. The room was a handicap accessible room and a smokers room.

I don't want a smokers room and I didn't mind the handicap room. I minded the smoke smell sticking to the walls. It was to late to look any where else at 10 pm, so I stuck it out. And now wonder why, when booking on line I wasn't told of the room being a non smoking or smoking room? So, I called Motel 6 customer service and told them I'd like a credit voucher of $61.00 to give them a chance to let me see they want to make this right. I also want corporate to give me a free room next time I need a room.

Yes, Motel 6 at Olive Ave in 99 Fresno Ca. Every time I come to this motel 6 I ask the front desk clerk if the pool is clean, and I get the same answer! "Yes it is" I was here 3 months ago and the pool was green. When I came in yesterday 9/7/2016 I asked is the pool clean? "Yes" no it is not! I went to the pool picked up the pool brush and brushed the walls of the pool and the floor green algae everywhere the steps covered in green algae. If I was to use the steps to get out of the pool I would slip and get hurt.

I grew up Santa Ana – California. My son and I planned a golf outing for two days playing courses my late father and I used to play and were planning on visiting their gravesites at Fairhaven Memorial Park. I booked a reservation at the Motel 6 facility located at 1623 East 1st Street very close to both courses we were playing and very close to the cemetery. After the completion of our first round today at Riverview Golf Course, we proceeded to your facility on 1st Street arriving approximately at 2:45pm.

We initiated the check-in process when we were informed that both myself, and my son were to show government issued identification – my son didn’t have his. When the reservation attendant became aware of this she insisted, stating it was a policy and an agreement between Motel 6 and the Santa Ana Police Department. I am not disputing the policy but the lack of foreknowledge to the effect. Nowhere on my printed itinerary is there any mention of both parties having to present “ID”.

I am 55 years old and have stayed at hundreds of hotels and motels all over the United States and I have never known this to be a policy. I presented my CADL, a Visa credit card and offered $200 cash but she refused. I explained we were from San Diego and had no other options at this point – she just kept stating policy. If your are going to strictly adhere to these types of business policies then it would be a great idea to insure that this was clearly spelled out on your reservation itineraries.

I am thoroughly disgusted with the treatment we received – we were forced to cancel are 2nd tee time on Thursday, not able to visit my parents gravesite and left a horrible taste in our mouths regarding Motel 6. I am the franchisee of many Subway Restaurants in the San Diego area and I assure you anyone asking me for suggestions on places to stay will be moved well away from Motel 6. I am going to tell every single person I know how crappy my son and I were treated and the fact we had to give up our golf outing early.

I am at motel 6 in urbana ill. They put lighter fluid in the AC and Drano. I can't leave till Sunday. I am sick from the fumes my throat burns an my skin from it. My dog is throwing up also. Corporate needs to come here undercover an stay in 141 with a pet. I am hoping by sharing my story here that perhaps the CEO of Motel 6 will change their customer service standards to prevent this int he future. Hire better employees too!

I went to go get ice when pulling down in the ice level the hole plastic peace feel on my foot. I was over charged and to top it off I was awakening by a roach crawling on me.

I arrived at this location, Motel 6 #1148, Baton Rouge East around 5.45pm on 7/5/16. I waited patently in line because their were 2 others in front of me checking in. When I started the registration the young lady asked me for my license plate number on my car. I told her I didn't know it but as always before on other stays at Motel 6 the employee always accepted state, type of car and color. This young lady kept insisting she had to have the license plate number. I canceled the registration and left and went to another Motel 6 in town (#0406) where I had no problem. I have stayed at Motel 6 now many times over the yrs, and this is a first.

Bad smell and the hotel rooms were very dirty. What has happened to motel six?

The room was nasty and the covers were dirty. The refrigerator was horrible, dirty towels, out dated TV, bed bugs. The Motel 6 hotel needs to be closed by the health department because your poor and you don't have to accept anything.

Motel 6 El Cajon, CA, is the worst motel I have ever stayed in. The management team will seem very familiar because you ran into them at the zoo when you were throwing peanuts at the Chimpanzee cage. Wendy is the head chimp and could care less about customer satisfaction. In her defense, she does run a bordello and would be used to dealing with drug dealers, pimps and hookers but this doesn't mean that she can treat regular customers in the same way.

From the minute you drive in, you'll see unsavory characters sitting in from of their rooms smoking and drinking. At some point during your stay, you will be asked to purchase drugs from one of the many dealers living on the property. Whores anyone? Motel 6 El Cajon can supply you with your choice of prostitutes. It's like Disney Land for scumbags. All in all, it was a miserable experience and would urge anyone reading this to find lodging elsewhere unless of course you are looking for drugs and hookers in which case.

I had a very bad experience and wish to complain to customer service at Motel 6. Does anyone have their contact info?

I checked into the Motel 6 in Grove City Ohio, on Monday Evening February 8th 2016. The young lady at the front desk was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I asked for a ground floor room, she stated she had only 1 remaining at the rear of the Motel which was fine as I was traveling with my dog. After we were in the room I turned the light on for the bathroom and the fan made so much noise it scared the dog, unusual for him. I turned the light and fan off.

I tried to take a shower and the knob to control the water came off in my hand so there was no way for me to shower or take a bath. I had been driving for almost 24 hours, I was very tired and not in the mood to move all my things, including the dog to the second floor. As we were leaving in the morning I also noticed there was a used bar of soap in the shower. I left the paper asking about my stay thinking I may here from the owner or manager but no contact. I have stayed at Motel 6 in the past and have always been satisfied. Not any more.

Myself and my oldest daughter both booked rooms ( 219 and 211) at the Columbia Mo, Motel 6 on the dates Dec 18 and 19 mainly because of the indoor pool. When we went to the pool room it was very cold, maybe around 65. The water was freezing cold. Myself, and my 3 daughters ages 17, 21, and 23 all tried to go in the water but only got into as far as our knees because it was so cold. I asked other people staying they and they all agreed with us that the water was way to cold to swim in.

The staff would not do anything about it and was rude to us. Also I asked for a room that did not allow pets, we found cat and dog hair in the room. I only saw 1 roach so that wasn't to bad. The rooms smelled like smoke. People next to us had dogs barking during the night and we smelled marijuana smoke the first night there coming from a close room. The staff was not helpful and rude to us. I will never go to that Motel 6 again and may not go to any if the service is this bad in all of them.

My husband and I rented a room for 2 days on Nov 27th and 28th. The heat didn't work stayed on cold and wouldn't shut off unless you unplugged it. they new that because it was unplugged. Very dirty behind the bed tables. Hair and dirt in dressers. Hair in bathtub when i went to take a bath. When i I went in I went to go to bathroom there was a cigarette in the toilet. Smoke detector was hanging from the ceiling. Owners did not smile, or talk to you. Not very nice employees. The whole place was dirty The worst motel 6 I ever stayed at. They gave motel 6 a very bad name and I will let everyone know about my stay. I hope the corporate office for Motel 6 reads this complaint so that they fix the problems here for future customers like us.

Motel 6 customer service kicked me out because the general manager alex patel told her i had too many dogs (4) and too big a size...i have been staying here for years and today they found out i had four dogs. They have seen me walking them before and never had any problems....they are educated pit bulls who are very clean and i keep them in line as to not get out of line....never caused problems here or any other motel 6. So i should get a lawyer for "false advertisement" cause on t.v. and radio the commercial says "pet friendly" not only to chihuahuas size dogs. Owners have pride in their dogs to behave when using motel 6. I have never seen any unruly animal in my years staying at different chains. The best motel 6 is the chula vista one where is really pet friendly and never have had any problems.

My husband had a colonosphy in January of 2013. on the way home from seaside heights on rt 95 exit 8 we had an emergency, my husbands seal started to leak . I pulled off exit 8 on 95 and pulled into motel 6, I explained to the clerk at the desk, our situation, said I only needed the room for less than 1/2 hr or less, so that my husband could change his seal, and be on our way. we even used our own wash cloths. the clerk charged us full price + tax. They were indian (COUNTRY OF India). I politely explained again that we would be out in less than1/2 hr or less , he just said credit card, and than asked me for my drivers license. I said you r kidding, you are charging me full price for 20-to 30 minutes, no comment, when I was taking my husband into the room the clerk actually came out to watch us. What has happen to common decency?

Called Motel 6 corporate office on July 22nd and reserved a smoking room for July 25th and 26th for 2 adults. We arrived around 3:00 p.m. on the the 25th and they had no smoking rooms available. Manager said hold on we have a "NON-SMOKING" room that someone has smoked in and we can't get the smell out of it. We got to the room and the carpet had stains in it and it was wet/moldy smelling as if it had been "tried" to be cleaned. We sprayed body spray everywhere and dealt with it. We left the room early on the 26th to explore the town and came back to the room around 1:00 p.m. to take a shower and there had been no room service. We went to front desk and asked same "Manager" for fresh towels because she said it would be a couple hours before room service.

We took showers then left again. Returned around 4:00 p.m. and still no room service. Went to front desk and asked male attendant for fresh towels. My wife went to front desk in the morning and requested new towels and complained about service. Female attendant got real snippy and stated that we didn't push the "zero" button on the phone for room service so that's why we didn't get any room service. We told her that we spoke directly to the manager twice the day before for room service and she never mentioned pushing the zero button and she said that room service would be there later. We stayed 2 nights in a smelly musty moldy room with no room service at all and dealt with a snippy front desk attendant.

I was charged twice for the same 3 nights, June 7, 8 + 9, 2015 at Motel 6 Santa Rosa South and Motel 6 Santa Rosa North. Now how can I stay at 2 Motel 6's in the same 3 nights? I should get a refund. I feel this was handled unscrupulously and the attendant at Motel 6 Santa Rosa South said "Yes it is," when I asked "Is this Motel 6 Santa Rosa North?" My former booking company Hotels.com won't refund me since Motel 6 Santa Rosa North already charged them.

I told the clerk at Motel 6 Santa Rosa South which the clerk agreed it was (clerk initials LO) that I didn't want to get charge 2 times or anything like that and he said he just needed to run my credit card to verify it is me. If you check your records you will see I was charge at 2 Motel 6's for the same 3 nights. I believe the honest thing to do is refund me for the duplicate charges. I am going back up to Santa Rosa in September and hope I can trust you by then. If I have to pay over $120 per night I'll go some place more plush.

I had a soda and it spilled. So i cleaned the mess with 2 h and towels. The front desk called my room and told me I stained the towels and would be charged 50.00 to replace them. I said no your not show me your laundry room as i use to work in the laundry room best western in hood river. They said you cant come in here. I told them to bring them to my room i would clean them. They did bring them along with 9 more. I cleaned them all. The fro B-) t desk called again and said not good enough. I asked if I should go buy them new towels as i was not going to be charged 50 for 2 towels. And why bring me 11 when2 were bad. Anyway that was the end that. Then i told them they needed to have the xxx maintenance guy clean the air filters as they were very bad. I have asthma and couldn't breath very good. So i cleaned it.

It was very warm so i asked if we could use the Motel 6 pool, not ready yet. What a disappointment. I am homeless disabled retired from sprint telephone this was my o B-) e treat a month to relax. I sent you the complaint. Now when I go to get a room they are full yet the person that came in behind me with no reservations and got a room. The desk clerk told me they would always be full for me. Sorry that is how the system works. U complain u cant stay. I love it there please let me stay. I will try very hard not to complain anymore.

No clean towels. I had to go to the desk everyday to get more towels. Dirty bathtub. Cat treats in the vent of the air conditioner. NO maid service. Bed mattress slid off platforms. Wheelchair accessible room is on the 3rd floor. Elevator smelled like urine. Luggage carts had bent wheels. No dresser. Phone didn't work. Had to find a friend to borrow a shower chair from. I was visiting from out of state. No place in the bathroom to set personal items. Had to get a large garbage bag from front desk to empty our daily garbage in since we had no maid service.

I am in a wheelchair and will be filing a complaint to the American Disability Act as well. The worst service I have ever seen! We stayed at 7712 Potawatomi Trail in Rockford, IL 61107 on May 15 -18, 2015 under the name Mary Watson

Motel 6 has a very rude and inconsiderate owner. There is a significant problem with Verbal Aggression from the owner. He is from a different country, and it is understandable that he might speak a little louder than most. However, there is more anger in his voice when speaking to me about a simple problem. I also feel as though he targets African Americans. Another African American woman and her family had to call the police due to this man yelling at them over the phone and in person rather than simply explaining the issue. I have been staying at the Motel 6 almost 3 weeks and have had visitors come and go. He asked me to have them check in and out, and that is what I have been doing. Due to my inability to leave my room after certain hours, I have family members visit me here. Now this man is saying that I have too many visitors checking in, and he is going to charge them 5$ to visit me... In the three weeks I have been here I have ONLY had three people check in, and one who did not due to my unawareness of this rule.

Last summer I had an awesome trip in Los Vegas in Motel 6. Luxurious rooms, user-friendly infrastructure are very comfortable to stay in. Motel 6 is the brand for it's hospitality. It also has good food on the menu list, AARP discounts, free stay for kids (age under 17years),free WIFI, option to keep our pets, spontaneous support and many more to avail. Active and retired military people are eligible for a 10% discount. If you are going to plan for the best lodging services, please reserve Motel 6 online right away.

Have feedback for Motel 6?