Jack In the Box Customer Service

Contact Jack In the Box Corporate

Toll free phone number: (858) 522-471

Welcome to the Jack In the Box complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Jack In the Box online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Jack In the Box corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Jack In the Box Contact Information

• Jack In the Box headquarters address

• 9330 Balboa Ave
    • San Diego
    • CA

(858) 522-471

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Jack In the Box Complaints

We have always known Jack in the box has the Best milkshakes. We bought 3 milkshakes on July 6, 2018 about 9:10 pm. We were not given a receipt. It was $12.50. It was on Piwer Rd in Mesa, Az they were horrible! The ice cream was gritty and seemed to have small curdles in it. I am still sick today! What can be done??

I visited the Jack in the Box location at 2095 N HIGHWAY 67 FLORISSANT MO 63033, on June 18th around 06:10am, and was told I could no longer order the same breakfast sandwich that I have been ordering for the past 5 years (egg and cheese croissant). Per management from now on I can only order a supreme croissant with no meat to pay more, once again per management. I should not be penalized for not eating pork or not eating meat, just so that a store can make more money is unheard of. Once I said I would contact corporate I was told ok, just do that. So then I proceeded to call to speak with a manager and was told its not a big deal, and hung up on immediately. This is just ridiculous, and for a store who constantly get orders wrong, employees hang out on the parking lot, and the only time the order is hot is when you order a traditional sandwich without an ingredient to make sure your food is hot. I visited other locations and they state that they have never heard of this being a problem only this location above makes this decision to get more money from paying customers?

just was at the store in hesperia ca main street about 17000 block,, i walk in order a jumbo platter, no ones in front of me,, but then a bunch of mexicans come in place their orders,, everyone got theirs way before me,, i was there 30 fkn mins waiting , then i get it its fkn cold thnx jack ill never go to a jack in the box againg if you dont like white ppl just put up a sign saying we only serves illeagel mexicans here,,

yes I went to the jack-in-the-box on east main street and I have a services dog and your security told me that I had to put service dog outside or had to show him paper work and that is against law I don't have to nobody her paper work then he told me I didn't get my dog out of there he would kick my animal this is not the first time that he's done this to me he should not be working at your store cuz I've seen him harass the custmers

Hi, I bought a number 30 breakfast combo and I was told I could get one extra side. I ask for a French fry and I was told it was 30 cent extra. I said forget that just give me a tator tot instead. she said it was no extra for that side. I ordered my wife a meal and got the bill. Guess what I was charged 30 cent for the tator Tot. It took a while to get the comb ordered with the Manager helping and it was not worth going back through the hassel to get the 30 cent back because we was in a hurry. I have been told by other people that go to Jack in box that they have been charged a little extra. They said they got their money back. Do any of your Managers and workers get checked behind on. If not who gets the extra money paid out by customers that are over charged. I do not want to get the people in trouble that over charged me for my meal but this is not the first time it has happened. The last time it was a different store. The manager and worker was nice people it is like the cash register is set to take peoples money.I ask about getting a senior discount and the manager said the store would not give Seniors that. Thank you for listening maybe pass this own and see if you can help the trind of over charging customers in all your stores.

I am not sure if there was new staff at this location, Normally in most cases I order a sourdough jack, this time when I ordered it the bread was not toasted, just plain bread and curly fries were over cooked and looked like the bottom of the scraps. The wait in line in drive thru took a long time, Normally it goes fast and food is satisfying it's frustrating when you only have a 30 minute lunch and don't have the time to go back and return your food. thank you.

I go to JIB 218 routinely on Friday & Sunday morning before work between 6-7 AM and to date, it's 99.8% excellent service, I only complained one time before (0.1%) when the employee routinely shorted me the pennies from my change over a three month period. As soon as I complained, the manager ensured I received the correct change. This is my second complaint (0.1%). I always use the drive-through and order the same item every time, so I know the amount to pay for my order. On Friday, May 4 and newer employee, Antonio, charged me $7.90 for my Country Link Platter and a large coffee. I thought the price went up, so, I thought nothing of it. On Sunday, May 6 Jessica (my routine server) charged the usual amount of $7.46 so I told her about the previous Friday. Jessica confirmed her price was correct. The following Friday, Antonio said my total was $7.90 so I showed him my receipt from last Sunday. Antonio said he charged me for double-link sausages. I asked him why and told him that I had the same three sausages that always come with my meal. To me, his story did not sound convincing (hence this complaint) due to the fact that there was no legitimate reason to charge me for double-link if I did not ask for double-link. I'm sorry that I did not keep the receipt from that event, but I am including the two receipts from the events above (JPEG). I'm sure Antonio will not try that again.

I went for breakfast on 5/9 and went thru the drive thru. I purchased $15.47 with my debit card. there was a young girl at the window who took my card and processed it very quickly more so than it takes when I go inside. I left and did not go out again that day because it was too hot. The next morning I pulled u-p my balance on my debit card and it showed I had
$19.99 deducted. I pulled up the statement on line and saw that it was jack in the box thermal the same one I went to that morning. The time was 00.16.06. I went to see the manager the next day named Mike and told him what happened. He said he could not do anything without proof and would not take my word for it. I asked him to review the receipts for the previous day but he said he could not and was too busy. He also told me once he gets the statement he will review it and will look at the drive thru cameras to see if it was me at that time in the drive thru which I already know was not. I asked about employees getting access to my card info and he said they could not but someone did and ate on me that day. I have already cancelled that card just in case someone else wants to eat on me too. I need help with this and want my $19.99 refunded back to my card. My name is Susan Murphy and I live here in Salton City, ca. My number is 760-296-2035.

jack in the box #5442 thermal, ca. went thru the drive thru on wed 5/9 to get breakfast. I used my credit card as no cash on hand. I spent $15.47 and this was at 8:23am. I only went there once that day. The next day I checked my balance on my card and it was lower than I expected so I went online to check what it was. I found a charge for $19.99, jack in the box #5442, thermal, ca at the time of 00.16:06. The employee was a young girl but did not get her name. On the receipt it shows Jacob. Yesterday, 5/10 I went in to talk to the manager, Mike there. He told me after I explained to him what was going that he could not take my word for it and needed proof of the statement from my bank. I ordered one yesterday as my printer does not work here at home. He told me once he gets that, he can review it, look at the cameras to see if I was in the drive thru at that time, which I was not and could review the receipts. he was too busy yesterday to do that and kept me waiting. I advised him it looks to me one of his employees took my info from my card and used it for their food. he told me they don't have access to that information. Well someone from there did get my info and therefore I have had to cancel that card because they could do it again. Can you help? My number is 760-296-2035.

Tanner is the manager in golden who is rude and unable to make a kids cheeseburger with no pickles mustard or ketchup. I offered to pay for the incorrectly made cheeseburger correction even though they also didn’t have apple juice or apple bites. The second cheeseburger wasn’t plain either and he refused to speak w me after I was forced to come into the store from the drive thru This isn’t the first time this has happened at this location - we constantly have to check our order because it’s usually wrong. I just think tanner shouldn’t be a manager. He shouldn’t have charged us for his mistake or yelled at us.

I usually drive through jack in the box for taco's on hwy 71 in cedar creek, tx. Today I went in and sorry I did. I will never go back . It was filthy, not just dirty but nasty filthy. Even where you order your food was nasty. There was dirt and trash in with the the coke lids. The coke machine was dirty and sticky. The floors were a total mess full of dirt, food, and trash. A young man brought out a very wet mop, not a broom, and started just mixing it all up and pushing it against the wall and under tables. He used a trash can for his mop water. I really hope the health department checks this place out. If what the customers see is this messy I can only imagine what the kitchen looks like. Jack in the box turned my stomach!!!

On 3/29/18 at approx. 5:15pm I place a drive thru order(#1 combo-onion rings instead of fries) at your College Street location in Beaumont, Texas, I was on my lunch break. I requested that the onion rings were not to be fried hard. At the time I got my order I check the onion rings and they were very over fried!!! This was the second time at this location this had happen to me, so was the reason for me checking . The young lady at the drive thru stated " I didn't fry them" at that time I asked for a manager, he or she never came to the window someone told the lady at the window new onion rings were being fried, again I asked for the manager who again never came to the window. This was very poor customer service and the manager's neglect of a customer's request being ignored was unacceptable. I plan on NEVER going to that store again. I would like to contacted about this unfavorable visit.
VERY UN-HAPPYCUSTOMER

They pay no attention to the customers who dine in. You wait forever
Store5236 I I Irvine
In addition they were out of ice and both soda machines were empty except for Diet Coke
Staff totally didn’t care

I went jack n box 2814 sunset blvd renton wa 98056. I did try call other stores b4 write this no one answer after many attempts. I arrived to place order MANY teenagers were there. They told me they could not serve me all food on menu.cook walk out. But they were frying food. I ask did tell manager yes.it make no since fry food but no sandwiches. Thanks

Worst customer service ever. The employee didn’t ask me for what I wanted to drink. She just added a drink and charge me extra. Told her what happened and never fixed my order. Also could not hear her over the intercom. At least they got the food right even.

on 02-18-2018 i stopped by your location on 7260 n stemmons fwy 75247,i ordered 2 sausage breakfast jacks, told them i wanted my eggs well well done even if they burned it. your employee yell at saying we cant do that, so i said ok just make sure the egg is well done. your employee told me so i have 2 breakfast jacks and gave me the total price, i looked at the screen and i did not see the sausage, so i asked i wanted sausage, and your employee started cursing at me saying for me to get the order right. i was so mad i left and will not ever go to your facilities again, i would always stopped by there every morning and order the samething. i got to my job call the store to speak to the manager, when i got her on the phone she had the nerve to tell me, sorry sir but you have the wrong store and hung up on me. how could i dial the wrong store when the phone # is on the receipt. i hope something gets done, cause when the manager permits all this to go on, that is not good for bussines.

It's happening! I don't want to believe it but it's happening! The regression of human intelligence. This is the THIRD time just this week that I have ordered from a fast food restaurant and this order is by far the most disturbing. The order was 2 bacon, egg and cheese biscuits. I had NO idea what I received. Is this a muffin, some kind of .... CHICKEN?!!?!? Oh, and they refuse to answer their phone. I called a different Jack in the Box and she said they probably knew they screwed up. Some might think I'm being sarcastic, or humorous. I gave you all fare warning. This has become or will soon the norm. And I want my money back.

Jack in the Box has become the worst of the worst I don't know what's going on with these restaurants but they are definitely going to have to get better and I have let it be known that I will continue to put a complaint in until they get it together the employees are rude some of them are very nasty and trifling looking and on top of being nasty and trifling looking they have the audacity to have an attitude the one on Henderson Street and Fort Worth Texas downtown right next to Harris hospital is one of the worst and I just left there and I submitted a complaint online and reference to the rude cashier named Stephanie that thinks that she has a right to tell somebody that they can give you five napkins and that's considered extra and they can't give you any more than back and then close the window on me when I told her that I was going to file a complaint with the corporate office I have a problem with the one on South Freeway as well which is close to John Peter Smith Hospital right by the freeway and there's also a gas station over there I believe it's QuikTrip so the one at 929 Henderson Street Fort Worth Texas and the one at 1001 South Freeway those two locations are problem and I will continue to put in complaints until the problems get resolved. My mother and I go there quite frequently and we spend a lot of money there and those employees need to understand that they are there to serve the customers and if there's nobody coming in there buying any food they will not be there now my receipt says Jessica as the employee name but she had the nerve to tell me her name was Stephanie but that's not what my receipt says now the one on South Freeway my mother went there just a few days ago to get a bowl of rice and some egg rolls and they told her that they could not sell her a bowl of rice she had to buy the whole Teriyaki Bowl but I just bought a bowl of rice at the one on Henderson Street prior to that so somebody lying and a customer should be able to buy a bowl of rice and they are suppose to be charged a dollar and something like I was just the other day but go to the one on South Freeway and the cashier will tell you that they cannot feel you a bowl of rice and that is a straight up lie and something needs to be done about these employees it's ridiculous

i asked for the value deal of 2 crossiants for 4 bucks and was tol it was over so i got 1 crossiant for 3.49 then i get home and 2 hours later on TV i see commerical for te value deals two crossiants i go to jack in the box every week but this kind of made me mad is it just some areas that have value deal i really dont think jack is being fair if this is the case and it dont say select locations on commerical

Jack in the Box has franchised latitude that is so outrageous a Breakfast Jack in one neighborhood can be a dollar twenty and in another neighborhood more affluent it can be as much as 285 some $3 not to mention their other items on the menu that they do the same thing I will never eat there again I will never ever have any of my friends either the ribeye Burger they had was the best thing they had me took it off the menu... Jack in the Box sucks

Me and my wife go to jack in the box on highway 105 in Beaumont Texas nobody answered the speaker so we pull up to window thinking it was broke saw someone walk passed the window didn't come to window looked right at me pull out drive-thru and employee smoking cigarettes talking to a someone in a car i think that was really unprofessional not to let us know anything

I went through the drive thru of the Atascadero Jack in the box. Address is 9000 W. Front street Atascadero Ca. 93422, on Nov.10th 2017 at approximately 2:00 am to order some food and milkshakes.The gentlemen from inside the store started taking my order. I was in the middle of placing said order when i ordered oreo milkshake and i was told they had none. I commented on the fact that they are always out and continued
placing my order when the guy erased the screen off what was already ordered told me to keep moving and wouldn't take my order. I was never rude or out of line at any time. I then asked thru the drive thru screen for his corporate's phone number. He at this time ignored me and when i pulled around to the window he was hiding in the store and wouldn't respond to me at the window. I am highly Diabetic and mentally and physically disabled. My blood sugar was off and i needed something to eat. It is quite a bit of effort on my part to deal with the amount of pain i had to go thru to drive there just to have the man working at that time(I can't give you his name or any other info about him because he refused to even show his face at the window. After waiting for a few seconds i was left with no choice but to leave with no food.
This store, again 9000 W. Front street Atascadero Ca. 93422, is always turning customers away without being able to get a milk shakes as early as 10 pm some nights. They are a 24 hour store and you can never get a shake during late night hours. a lot of times it can be a busy Friday night.
I don't know what your policy is about refusing customers items you are not out of, but i worked in food service for over 15 years and u don't do that. You never treat a customer like i was treated.I am glad i was able to get a snack else where before i experience any worse side affects from needing to stabilize my blood sugar, I would appreciate if i would receive a response to my complaint in an email as soon as possible, so i can make sure this kind of treatment not be condoned and prevent anyone else disabled or not from having it happening to them in the future.

THANK U FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM SOMEONE SOON!!!!!
CHRISTINE PHILLIPS
PS. HAVE A NICE DAY

Employee did not want to give refund understood she couldn't so told her to remake my food she did and then didn't give me no salsa and tacos were put in there like she didn't care she got in my face after I didn't tell her nothing and started telling me that she is irritated because she is the only one there I waited the first time and when I came back she said she knew that she gave me cold tacos experience was just horrible at jack in the box ovation 1102

Joanne Zarola Falconer October 20, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Today I had an appointment in the city of El Cajon, in san diego. Between the hours of 10:00 am and 10:30, I was going to stop by the Jack in the Box on the corner of Madison and Second street. As I approached the side door to enter, there was a slight raise in the concrete and no warning and I tripped on it and landed laying on the ground. I am 68 years old. I badly hurt my drawing hand, and yes I have been a professional artist and use my left hand, and it broke blood vessels, however, I am not writing about that …I also hurt my left knee. But I laid there and not a soul came out to help me. Someone who looked to be getting off work walked by and I called to him to get me some help. so I could get up. I was not able to by myself. about five minutes later a young boy who looked like he could barely pull his pants up let alone me, a worker there said , oh what happened. I told him I fell please get me someone to help me get up. Another few minutes passed and a worker who was unloading inventory came and said oh what happened and ‘we’ll get some help
Not a manager, not a worker, no one came to see if I was alright. Treating me like a sub human being…very humiliating and cruel. Finally a kind CUSTOMER asked if he could help me get up. I let him and God Bless him I would have laid there all day had he not helped me. I went inside no manager to be found. The customer was concerned I had internal bleeding but I said it would be okay I guess but it is very sore now. … I called your corporate office in San Diego, and was sent to a message machine. No response and I called back to add some additional information to my report over the phone…and no answer called four times. ..Is this how Jack in the Box treats people? I can only pray my hand isn’t destroyed for my art…but that isn’t even the issue. the issue is I am NOT homeless,i am a CUSTOMER who was TOTALLY IGNORED AND THEY DIDN’T CARE IF I NEEDED AN AMBULANCE, HELP AND PROBABLY ALL LAUGHED ABOUT IT. CHECK OUT YOUR DAMN VIDEO CAMERA AND SEE WHO HELPED ME??? HORRIBLE TREATMENT BY TERRIBLE PEOPLE . so NOW off to find (if you can) a place where you can send photos of my hand. VERY humiliating, and cruel treatment
NOT A SOUL came out to see how I was feeling, could they help me get up, did I need an ambulance they treated me like SCUM..as I said PLEASE REFER TO THE VIDEO 24 hour can you will see, no one cared

Ordered a buttery Jack without the sauce garlic sauce substitute for mayonnaise when I received it did not have mayonnaise it had the garlic sauce took it back in and the staff was argumentative call me a liar then I asked for my money back and they continue to be argumentative the whole time very rude.
Establishment was very dirty and stunk by far the shittiest Jack-in-the-Box I’ve ever been.
Also the receipt clearly says substitute mayonnaise.
And I insisted to keep the original receipt in which they argued about.

I pick up 2 tyeri bowls and 2 large unsweet ice teas, two egg rolls. I spent 16 dollars and change, I got two sweet teas no ice, no soy, no sweet and sour, no napkins and rice in bowls was cold. And this not the only time everything was wrong. My husband is home and I picked up our lunch, and I have 30min for lunch. And I didn't even get a ticket

4:33 am on 9/17/2017. I went to the drive thru at JIB #8206 in Waipahu Hawaii. Made my order and went up to the window to pay for my order. Upon getting to the window, I noticed a small cup of water, but while ordering, I had asked for a med cup of ice water. This cashier had an atritude, but I compelted the transaction. After completion, I told the cashier," You need to be a little nicer and not have an attitude. Ithe was your mistake, not mine!" While talking to her, she closed the window on me. I then went elsewhere and called the manager. Within 10 minutes, I was there for a refund, but the manager had just left!!!

Hi my name is betty flores I am making a complaint on a manger on duty at 4319 vancejackson sa ,TX 78213 me and my husband went today on Sept 7,2017 we were at the door at 6:24 am I knocked she looked at me and went to the drive thru window then she decide to give me a hand signal that the dining area was closed I gave her a signal told her it past 6:00 she notted her head and walk away why does the reastraunt have business say dining room opens up at 6:00 am me and my husband love to go here for our Brkfast every morning would like to get a email bck saying what was the reason we couldn't dine in this morning hope this goes to a manger that takes reports like this seriously thank you hope to here bck from a main manger

We went to jack in the box. And before we left we checked order it was wrong we thought it was ok before we left when we got home the order was still short. We called no answer we went back the next day and the manager would not help us and said we should have gone that night. Thank you

My complaint is that this facility don't want BLACK women working there. When this black person was hired she was told she would get 35 to 40 hours.
That she is not getting. The lead worker is suppose to train her for 4 days. That is not happening. She call to the store to find out what her schedule was n she was told numerous time that the supervisor was not there. Yes it is a black man working there but the employees don't want a black female working. That is call racism and prejuice. Please correct this problem.
Thank you for your time. Have a bless day.

I went to the jack in the box on culebra and Callaghan and they didn't put half my order in the bag..this isn't the first time they did this either..this is about the third time..we keep trying to call so we can go back and get the rest of our order and no answer..I called ten times in a row..I dont want to go back cause they are slow and don't answer the window for about 10 minutes. I am very upset about this poor quality service at this particular store..if someone can give me a call and explain to me how can yall fix this problem..210-638-8726

I had. Place an order n its was disgusting found a hair in my taco n then my for was cold n tacos were hard lime they just re heat it them

Been there many times. Mess up my order almost every time. The other day I came threw the drive threw and ordered 3 burgers and 2 small fry. Got home and the fries were cold, 2 of the chicken sandwichs were hard as a rock and the 3rd burger was something completely different from what I ordered. The people in the drive threw were very rude. We came back the next day to speak to the manager about it the next day and she was even ruder then the people the night before. It makes me not want to go back!

Went in and sat down. Line at counter slowly moving. As I sat customer came in from drive up complaining of wrong food. After it thinned I approached counter. Rowena said " you want iced mocha?" I said no, just two tacos and handed her card for two free tacos. She opened drawer, put coupon in and slammed the drawer with emphasis. It took awfully long time to get. When she had them ready she asked if there's anything else I need. Asked for a fork and sour cream. She said rudely, " just so you know, that's extra".

Shaun heard and looked startled. I have been customer there since 1998 and never been treated so badly. But it's because of a big manager who's prejudices are affecting others and ruining dining in. His name is Parve and he is not customer friendly. And he has been shown papers for my service dog and he still gives me cold shoulder and evil eye. Also not having a person to talk to about complaint is wrong. Papers can get ignored as email. Person on other end can't .please call me. Next time will be discrimination suit.

On July 13, 2016 I drove through the Jack-in-the-Box Drive-Thru at 45-960 Kamehameha Hwy. 96744 and placed an order of 6 Jr. Bacon Cheese Burgers, 6 Jr. Jacks, 2 tacos, 2 large Curly Fries and a large coke. Upon receiving my order, I double checked the items to make sure I received everything. After driving approximately 2 miles away I decided to eat a Jr. Jack. Upon opening the paper wrapper, the burger felt sort of "flimsy" so I lifted the top bun and to my surprise, there was no meat patty in it. It was missing. It only had a slice of tomato and lettuce in it. Not wanting to drive all the way back to the restaurant in the busy traffic, I decided to just "Chalk it Up" as a loss and grabbed another Jr. Jack.

To my disappointment, it too was missing the very same, important component that makes a burger. After checking the third sandwich and finding the same result I had to go back to the restaurant. I returned, and this time, walked into the store and asked a cashier for a manager and she went to the back to get one. When she returned, I heard someone yelling out to her from the back and she answered, "A customer wants to talk to you!". After a few minutes the female manager came to the front and without saying a word, just stood in front of me at which time I politely explained what had happened.

I opened two of the six Jr. Jacks in front of her and again, without saying a word, she quickly grabbed the burgers and went to the back and after a few minutes another employee came and gave me, "New Jr. Jacks, maybe?" or just threw meat patties into the ones I brought back, I don't know what they did because the manager never came back to the front to explain or apologize. She appeared upset from the moment she came to the front of the restaurant, making me feel like this whole incident. Me and my family have been loyal customers of this very Jack-in-the-Box store for over 20 years and I felt like I just got slapped in the face for my patronage. I asked for the manager's name and a cashier said that she only knew that the manager's first name is "Marie".

I think "Marie" displayed an unprofessional attitude in this incident which should be addressed by her superiors. She may have been having a bad day or what have you, but I strongly believe that as a supervisor, you must put your emotions on the "back burner" and be able to focus and function, regardless of personal issues, and provide great customer service which a supervisor of any company usually exemplifies, especially when the customer is being polite and actually has a legitimate complaint.

I have always preferred Jack-in-the-Box's burgers over it's competitors but in this case, Burger King's old commercial comes to light when they asked, "Where's the Beef?". This store has "messed up" my orders throughout the years but I have never returned or called to complain and have always just let it "slide". In this incident, I HAD to return cause I didn't feel like eating tomato and lettuce sandwiches. The food is not my complaint.

No ketchup. No tea made. No Dr. Pepper available. Tables and floor dirty. Did not see a manager. One of the young ladies did bring me some ketchup from the kitchen in a container.

I just opened my drive thru order and have a piece of a glove the size of a finger in it. So I call the store number and they do not answer. So I call toll free complaint line and they are closed. What a joke!

I walked into Jack in the box today at 1:50pm and I had 3 separate orders I ordered a #12 and 3 jalapeno poppers. which was order 423 and the order never got processed I am not sure why but the order took 20 minutes to get processed. I also ordered a number ultimate cheese burger meal order# 425 and also cheese fries order number #424 and because they took for ever with the order 423 the other orders were cold and soggy.

I didn't even have time to eat my food because I was on break and it was to cold but I didn't have time to go back. I really hope that this is addressed and that it does not happen again. I go all the time and I am very disappointed with todays services beside them taking for ever with my order i didn't get the ranch or sauce to go with my chicken strips.

100 words, that might be a little hard. My name is Debra Goin , and my husband and I go to Jack in the Box quite often, there are two fairly close to our home and one of them is a little closer to where I work than the other, so any we were coming back into Yuma and stopped at the one store on 4th Ave between 1st Street and 3rd Street, the one store in Yuma that we don't go to very often. I am thinking that they get a lot of highway traffic, that they don't need to worry about return customers... because it was HORRIBLE ! If this was my only experience with Jack in the Box they wouldn't have my return business, period.! We ordered the potato wedges with extra cheese, the portion was tiny, there was OLD onion rings that were really old mixed in with the already small order of wedges.

They made sure I paid extra for the extra cheese and I didn't even get the amount that comes with the usual order. Then we ordered the Sourdough Jack, that wasn't fresh or even warm. I am a General Manager with a fast food chain, I train general mangers ... I find this a shame, that employees think it's alright to serve crap like this to customers like me. Like I said, their sales are probably good because of the area that they are in, being close to a freeway entrance into town... My bill was nearly 20 bucks. I don't know if the stores have the same owner I assume they do. I hope he enjoys that 20 that I was cheated out of... because I will tell 20 and they will tell 20 etc.

I went to the drive thru #174 in Covina. I ordered 1 ssg croissant and 1 lg vanilla shake. When I got home, I found 2 tacos in the bag: not what I ordered. I paid $6.95 for food I couldn't eat. The drive back this Jack in the box would have been a waste of time for me because of my schedule. I will not be returning to this or any jack in the box restaurant again. I hope you rectify this matter.

I went to your store on 365. They said the computers were down and a tech guy would be coming out. Why couldn't these people pick up a pencil, take my order and add up the price? I left and went to the Port Neches store on Magnolia 77651. There, I got my order, they left out the tacos, the onion rings were cold, The burger didn't have the top bun, the ultimate breakfast had no bacon and only 1 egg. This is just too much. Just wanted you to know.

We were not greeted for 3 minutes, Food was warm and prepared sloppy, Sauce of some kind all on outside of tacos, Fries were luke warm and hard. Lobby area needed attention and tables were dirty

I purchased a chicken teriyaki bowl. I paid $4.76 which is fine but the portion of food that was given to me was a joke. The bowl was not even 1/2 way full. Called them to let them know and the manager really didn't give a crap! horrible service and food so not worth the price.

On 12/30/12 at 8:30 pm, no one would answer the outside speaker. Three other cars left, same problem. I drove to the front, walked up to the pick-up window and knocked several times on the window before someone came. I complained and she said maybe I didn't hear them answer!

I proceded to go into the lobby to order but couldn't get in as the doors were locked and there was a group of teenagers inside playing around with the doors locked! No one could enter the lobby to order. There were only 2 adults behind the counter, the cook and one counter/drive-through person.

My last trip was ruined by a different person at the drive-through who was very rude to me! I WILL NEVER GO THE THAT JACK IN THE BOX AGAIN!!!!! Sonic drive-in is closer and better food anyway.

Jack in the Box #3813 1724 S. Valley Mills Dr. Waco TX 76711

We visited the Jack In The Box in Mira Loma Ca 91752 on the corner of Limonite and Etiwnada avenues this evening 10/5/2012 @ 7:36 pm ticket number #185 JIB# 3223. Ordered 1 bacon club and 1 sourdgh jack and two med. fries total: $13.96. When we arrived home which is two blocks away, 11518 Geyser Drive Mira Loma we sat to eat and all of the purchased food was COLD!! not even warm!!. I tried to call the number on the ticket for the facility, three different times, each time letting the phone ring in excess of 25 times, (951) 272-3673 and as in the past the number just rings and no one picks up the phone? I wanted to inform the facility that their food was cold and they had an issue and I wanted a refund or an exchange for hot food. Why is it no one answers the phone ? This is not the first time this has happened to us. Is this the kind of service this Jack In The Box supplies to its customers? Does the customer matter or do they figure the volumn or dollars at this facility makes the customer just a dollar sign? Two weeks ago at the same facility we only received a partial order and when I returned I was told I had received the full order when I left? I was quite upset and asked the manager if he thought I would drive back to receive the balance of my order of about $8.00 if is was actually their in the first place.

I went through the drive thru and ordered a 20 piece combo substituted the fries with wedges loaded with cheese n bacon a coke and an order of tacos. The lady at the window was very rude and my order was more than short. I didnt notice til I got home I was in such a rush but come to find only ten nuggets in the bag potato wedges with chili and jalapenos ( not cheese n bacon like I wanted) no tacos no straw and no receipt!!!!! I understand mistakes happen but this was ridiculous and I usually dont call n complain but half my order was missing and I didnt receive a receipt either to back me up. I called the store and not only did I not get an apology but the lady made it seem as if it were my fault the order was wrong!!! I was very shocked with her attitude and so disappointed with the outcome because she failed to even offer to fix the problem I had to ask if they would and still didnt get an apology. I had my bf go back to the store and he was interrogated and was asked the same question of what was missing like 6 times as if we were lying. Then they still forgot to put our order of tacos in after we went back. I will not be going back to that store and would really love it if this situation would get resolved so I can go back to jack in the box again

I went to jack in the box drive thru here in hickey/elcamino
waiting for my turn to order, so finally the person taking the order at drive thru ask me if im ready so i started telling him the order then told me hold on one sec came back to me asking me if i am ready. wtf, he was the one who put me on hold so i was like okay okay so i was giving him my order again and the way he was talking to me it was very unproffesional and rude
like what do you want? what size? what kind of drinks? no manners no customer service at all.

Earlier this morning right around 6:00 a.m. I went to the jack in the box located at; 5016 W. El Segundo Blvd., Hawthorne, CA 90250 and the moment I walked in I was given an extremely unpleasant stare from a gangster looking young lady behind the counter so I asked her if they were open, she ignored me and rolled her eyes then in a angry fashion she asked me how can she help me and I asked her if the croissant sandwiches were still on sale and she became even more angry and yanked off her headset and replied, "What?!!" so I asked her the same question and she replied, "Yeah but we ain't got no bacon or ham, we just ran out!" It is not my fault that she does not like her job nor is there any reason why I or any of jack in the box's customers should have to tolerate her so I walked out and I'll just take my business elsewhere. Good luck to the individual that hired her & her attitude.

i went to order in drive thru.. manager doesnt understand and speak english... we started to order and i wanted to no what the total of what i ordered.. she didnt tell me... we were not finished ordering and she totaled it out.. we came to window... told her we where not done ordering and she didnt give us our drinks or our condiments that we wanted for the food we didnt want,,, i dont understand why cant people hire the ones wo speak multiple langueges and is respectful with a smile,,, she doesnt need to b working under jack in the box,,, her name is alma.. super rude people..

My order was incorrect. I was missing part of my order when I went back in to the restaurant i went to the cashier and she refered me to another associate. The person I spoke to was kind of surprised and asked if I had my receipt I told her I had thrown it away when I got my drinks but when I got to my car and proceeded to give my kids their food there was only one order. She then proceeded to tell me that the would give the missing items. I waited patiently for at least 15-minutes with no gel and no order. After waiting I went back to the counter and thanked the cashier again she was surprised I told her my order I'm still waiting and she said you have to be kidding and I said no but that's ok thank you. I walked out went back to my car and had my two kids share one meal which by this time was already cold and had to stop further along the road to buy more food.

This is the store in Lebec California

I order a breakfast sandwich and hashbrowns in the drive through. When I got home to eat I noticed that my hashbrowns looked half eaten and squished and they gave me a burrito instead of a sandwich. I also order chicken strips and asked for ranch and got tons of ketchup, I dont even think the people there listen when i talked to them. These mistakes seem to continuously happen at this drive through, this is the first compliant that I am fileing about it but if the incompitance contines I will no longer go to Jack in the Box.

Drive thru #105
Sierra Vista AZ
JIB# 1554

My family and I went to Jack in the box , Yesterday on Florida Blvd and Flannery Rd in Baton Rouge, La, yesterday Feb 3, 2012. We spent 45 min in the drive through line, if ther was a way to get out of line we would have but we were trapped all the way around by cars in front and back of us and bushes and a curb on the side. Not only was i in a hurry to get where i was going but my kids were hungry. When we finnialy get to the window we make sure that we have our 4 sandwiches and 2 boxes that egg rolls come in. I did not think that I needed to unwrap each sandwich or open the boxes to make sure that they were right, as we had the employee at the window repeat what we had ordered several times including when he had passed the food from the window to our car. We left the Jack in the box and started heading for an appointment that your store had made me late for by spending 45 mins in line. As my children were passing out the food we had nothing that we had ordered. I had ordered your Hot Mess burger, a sausage croissant , an bacon croissant , a waffle sandwich and 2 large orders of egg rolls. we had spent over $22.oo. There were no egg rolls instead we had boxes of potato wedges . I for one do not eat potatoes. We did get the hot mess, but we had ordered it with NO jalapeneos and of course I think they had put extra on it, as there where at least 20 slices of peppers, My son had to pick each one off and it was about a half a cup of peppers when there were supposed to be none. Then it keep going, My daughter sausage croissant was suppose to have egg and cheese on it but of course it didn't. I was suppose to have a bacon croissant with extra bacon and my husband ordered the waffle chicken sandwich, the only 2 sandwiches that were left in the bag were 2 dry biscuits nothing on them. If your store would not have made me late I would have returned and requested my money back. I thought this was ridiculous. I totally over paid as plain biscuits do not cost as much as what we had ordered. It will be a long time before we go back to Jack in the Box!!

I normally like ya'lls shakes but this time was a fail i went to Jack in the box and ordered a regular chocolate shake, well yall were out of chocolate of course so i take a cookies and cream well when i get my REGULAR shake it comes in a little water cup. I'm never going to chose Jack in the box in the future if given the choice. Thanks a lot Jack in the Box

I went to jack in the box today to get lunch, for One it took about 10 min. to get through the drive through anf they said that it was because they make thier food fresh when my grilled chicken patty tasted like it had been sitting there all morning. When they were taking my order the girl would not let me finish ordering and kept asking me if that was it if she would just listen she would have known I was not done. Then I get to the window pay and ask for a side since she wouldnt listen to me when I was ordering the first place she slammed the window on me while I was talking. My lettice was yellow, tomatoes were soggie, there was no cheese on what I ordered that was a chicken club so I KNOW it comes with swiss. Worst service ever! I havent been there is so long due to having this issue in the past and decided to give it a second chance and I will never go there again and will make sure to let my fellow friends, co workers, and family NEVER to go to cottonwood Jack in the BOX inless they get a new manager who cares.

At drive thru #177. JIB#647. EMP Tiffany messed my order all up. This is the second time she has done. Now if I was to break out from eating Mayo and mustard, I would of filed a complaint with the BBB. all I ask for was no Mayo and mustard but they are rushing the orders trying to get customers out the way quickly. That's improper and something should be don't about this. Visit number 182377. JAH14

I am very disappointed that my sons have been denied water at lunch time when going to Jack in the Box. They always purchase food and are taking a medication that requires them to cut out there sugar intake. On more than one occasion the Visalia location on Mooney in Visalia Ca has denied a complimentary water to my two 16 year old sons. I as an adult I have never beed denied. My children are paying customers and deserve the same treatment that all other guests are given. I realize that it does cost money to supply water but I feel that because they are purchasing food they should never be denied. I hope this issue is addressed and they realize that discriminating against our youth should not be tolerated. I have never had a bad experience at any Jack in the box but if this is issue is not reversed I will stop going to all Jack in the boxes.

I went to jack n the crack at 1130 p.m in houston,texas shepard and donovan placed my order on the screen my order was correct I ordered a sd philly cheese steak combo lg root beer and a jumbo jack with cheese no onions again looking at the screen before driving to the window the order was correct wait in line 15 min three cars ahead of me get to the window pay for food not greeted he hands me my soda then a bag with only one burger I noticed and waved for him he already knew what I was waving for gave me the second burger I took my food made it home and then notice that my sd philly cheese sandwich was not in the bag it was a grilled chicken sandwich and the other burger had onions on it upset me and my husband looked for the reciept could not find it we went back to the location let the gentleman know my order was incorrect and I ddidnt receive a reciept he went back and made what I thought was a sd philly he put it on a regular bun gave me.a fresh order of fries but a pound of salt when given the reciept my order was correct now for the third time I had to wait for him to correct my order again

I went thru the drive thru located on Buckner and Bruton, ordered a hot mess combo, jumbo jack combo and a chicken pita combo, drinks had NO ice in them but I excused that but once I made it home and got ready to enjoy my my meal... The chicken in my pita was dried out and burnt, I asked for extra tomatoes and they threw whole tomatoes in my pita, instead of grilled onions they put a lot of RAW onions in it. It stinks and the meat is old!! My onion rings were burnt and the hot mess was just that...they just threw it together. Jumbo jack had no cheese like it was suppose to have and to top it off-when I called and asked to speak to a manager, I was told that they are real busy and that there is no manager that I could speak with. I then asked if she could tell me the managers name and she stated she didn't know it... Seriously...not only that she wouldnt even supply me with her name. I have NEVER received this type of service! To sum it up, my children made the best of their meal and I had to throw my pita in the trash cause I clearly wouldn't feed this to a stray dog! I am very upset!!!!!! I took pictures of this because this doesn't make since to me.

I ordered a jumbo jack no tomatoes they put tomatoes on my burger i drove back gave the burger back and told them it was suppose to be no tomatoes they just took the tomatoes off an gave the burger back and the reason i know it was the same burger the meat had tomatoes seeds on it i am highly allergic to tomatoes i dont like the way they handled the situation it was not that hard to make a new burger they really need to take in cosideration that people have food allergies they need to be more careful will not be eating at that location anymore the loction is 2500 west irving blvd irving texas

Tonight my husband, daughter and I was assisted by Chesley of Jack in the Box. Location of this Jack in the Box is in Long Beach, Ca on PCH/Orange across the street from Long Beach City College and CVS Pharmacy. We ordered via drive thru and after checking our combo received it was incorrect.

This was approximately around 1am in the morning. My husband just ordered a #4 combo and we received 2 burgers with a strawberry shake. Because we were already passed the drive thru window I had to exit the vehicle and walk up to the window to advise Cashier Chelsey of the incorrect order we received. She immediately became irate demanding it was the right order after I advised we just paid almost $10 for a combo and we received someone else's order. She became livid and snatched the bag out of my hands and the shake and literally thru in the trash 1 by 1 and because she was so irate I just asked for my $ back.

She went on processing the credit back. After she completed the transaction advised her the rudeness of her services was not necessary. She said, "bye! Bye!". At this point because she was yelling a male walled in and I asked if he was her manager. He answered nicely yes and apologized on her behalf. I assured him no apologies need from him it was his wrong doing it was hers and she continued to be rude from the background still yelling across serving area,"not gonna happen, not honna happen!" I walked away only to count the credit issued to me by Chelsey only to realize she shorted me only giving me $6 back when I paid $8 and some change.

So again I walked to the window and at this point her manager Jose was handling drive thru window (THANK GOD for the customers that followed). I don't wish termination on anyone. But I work in Client Services and am an advocate of 1st Class Client Services provided to all clients. After all, no revenue no jobs! Chelsey is not worth losing customers over and witness this morning who happen to be there and also waiting to the side because of their incorrect order got to see 1st hand what horrible services Jack in the Box provided tonight. Tonight, Jack in the Box failed numerous customers via drive thru.

Please do us a favor, and process an investigation in this matter, provide managerial training to Jose on how to handle an irate employee and look into terminating a horrible employee with an horrible attitude, Chelsey! I am 35 years old and have experienced many bad services but not to this extent. She truely identified her ugliness through her very very unfriendly customer skills. The better saying is she has NO customer service skills! A very concerned and unhappy customer.

I went to get a valu meal @ jack in box on Avondale Blvd and vanburen, Avondale Az 85323 @ 6:41 Emp marcelina Jb
First of all it took more then five minutes to even notice I was waiting to make my order. I waited for ever which is very odd, and she tookmy order down wrong . She also let me walk out without my drink from my value meal. I was discussed cuz none of the female workers had hair nets on and never seen them clean there hands after touching multiple objects.

I went to jack in the box (251 greens red, Houston, TX 77060) about approximately 2 almost 3 this morning (Oct. 27. 12) and received no service at all through the drive thru. When I first got there 3 cars were ahead of me and apparently they never got served either because when they reached the speaker they honked their horn repeatedly but still no one answered. I then drove around he cars to the window and blew the horn and still nobody came and I didn't see anyone either. This was a real inconvenience to be sitting in line for 20 min and waiting for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!You guys can even run the tape back for the hours of the night and see how many cars were in line and left. I hope this never happens again and would like a response back ASAP in regards to this issue because this was totally UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

I had went to jack in the box store number 0399 in arroyo grande, ca and has gone through the drive threw and has a horrible experience. I loved going there before since it was one block from,my,home, but after this i wont be goin back. The lady who was.working drive threw had forgotten my a few items i ordered, and while i was orderi.g told me, "were really husy right now so i cant take that many orders." I was just truing to order food amd was told i couldnt.i personally would like a refund or something in reenbursment of my unsatisfying visit.

It has become the standard operating procedure for Jack in the Box Management in the Sacramento area to steal from their customers. Yes, it is theft when you intentionally serve products without items that are listed on the menu. Management has instructed the employees to only put a partial piece of cheese on the sandwiches. The Sourdough Jack is advertised to include 2 slices of swiss cheese and 3 pieces of bacon. What has been instructed is to only put 2 half pieces of bacon & only a 1/2 to 3/4 slice of cheese.

When asked about this, I am told that it is now required to do this as a food cost cutting measure. This is done with an attitude the customer doesn't deserve what they pay for. I wonder if this is the same attitude from the franchise owner had when he stole millions of dollars in sales & employee taxes from California.

First, this chick asked me my order 3 different times! i ordered two tacos no sauce, easy lettuce, add onions..everytime she repeated it at the window, she got it wrong..then got an attitude and slammed the window in my face..i paid her in change( after waiting about 5 mins for her to rant about me to her fellow employees) and she accused me of being 10¢ short, so i grabbed a dime and asked her to recount (just bc she had an attitude) she does and then says " ok, this time your a penny short!" so i give her the penny and she slams window in my face (yet again!) and gets my bag ready by shoving napkins and a straw in the baag..she then thrusts the bag in ..my fac e and i nicely ask her for two ranch

When I was hired on, May 22nd 2013 by Desire at the Jack in the Box in Richland Wa, I was asked what hours and days I could work. I told her Mon-Sat, anytime between 10am and 6 pm. I asked for Sundays off because of church. Desire complied with those days and hours for the most part. Desire has since left the company. Sergio (I can't even pronounce his last name) has taken Desire's place as Store Manager. Since he took over as store manager, he has harrassed me and belittled me in front of customers and other employess.

I dont know if it has to do with the fact that I am 60 years old, or what his problem is. Since I have been there, my speed and performance has significantly improved. I have formed a good rapore with the customers who come into the Jack. I have never been late for my shift and have always properly dressed during my shift.

He has phyiscally placed his hands on me to move out of the way from either the fryer, or bagging the food, saying : "JUST MOVE< YOUR NOT FAST ENOUGH< AND I DONT WANT ORDERS MESSED UP". I have worked at many companies before and I have never in my life been treated that way. He told me on the week of the 10th of this month, that he needed me on the night shift, 7-10pm and 7-11pm. I told him no. I was told I would only work days, because I mentioned that I had a prior commitment watching a friends son from the hours of 7pm to 7am.

I have already gave up my Sundays. I'm not able to attend my church. Then he told me "WELL THEN I HAVE NO HOURS FOR YOU AND I'LL HAVE TO ONLY GIVE YOU THIS ONE DAY" which was today, august 17th 11-2pm. Really! He had me off a full 5 days. I strongly feel he is punishing me. I know this is neither legal or ethical. I have rights as an employee. Also I feel this is harrasment which is not legal.

When I work, I run the front counter, help with the fryers, bag up food for both the drive up and counter, do all the dishes, take out trash and recycling and I keep the dining room spotless. When I was first hired on May 22nd 2013, my hours varied between 18 to 22 hours per week. My hours have now been cut to 3 to 5 hours per week. I strongly feel that this is harassment and an unfair practice by Sergio.

What does he want from me? I came in for my shift today and I looked at the upcoming schedule for the week of the 18th-25th Sergio was off today. I find that I am off all this week and I am only scheduled to work next sunday the 25th from 11 am to 2 pm. I know for a fact that he has hired more people. I was very distraught when another employee told me that they overheard Sergio talking to another employee saying eventually the only people that will be working for him will be Mexican's.

I don't think that it is a coincidence that Sergio is Hispanic. Don't get me wrong, I am not predjudiced at all. My son is also of mixed race. I refuse to be treated like this any longer. If I feel there is repercussion in any way shape or form from me filing a complaint, or if there is any retaliation, the Jack-In The box will have
a larger problem on their hands.

On 11-6-12, at approximately 8:23 pm, I ordered a chocolate shake, and a chocolate overload cake. Not that it makes a difference, but they weren't for me, nor am I overweight. When I reached the window, Daniel, the employee on duty yells, " mama, that's a lot of chocolate!!!" I was shocked, and kept my cool, knowing I was going to report his unfiltered, unprofessional mouth. This is not the first time Daniel has made inappropriate comments. On another visit, Daniel preceded to talk about a woman bending over at the shell gas station next door, and made remarks to me about her butt!!! Sexual inappropriateness with a customer? I will take this as far as it can go!!!

I visit there this morning and while placing my order the drive-thru cashier Natasha displayed much attitude w/ me. I placed my order she asked "what size drink would I like" when I advised her whatever size that comes w/ the meal is fine w/ me she advised me to drive to the window and advised me "YOU NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFIC W/ WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU'RE ORDERING" when I got to the window. Appalled w/ her unnecessary/rude response I just looked at her...as I went to write the telelphone number to make a complaint she rudely advised me "OH DON'T WRITE THAT NUMBER DOWN HERE IS ANOTHER NUMBER" and walked away. When she returned to the window I asked for her name and she responded just as rude as before "NATASHA!" I not only left this resturant thinking who hired her, but I left feeling totally disrespected and HUNGRY! I called and complained to the manager and he assured me he would address the issue w/ the drive-thru cashier. This is horrible and if a person is spending their money there is no reason for you to be rude.

Ordered about 24.00 worth of food to get home to find out am missing food, than I called back to the store and they don't want to answer the phone. I called about 8 times let it ring until they hung up on me and than I called back for it to happen again. Am a store mag also. It's time for someone to clean house there the night shift is bad, this is not the first time this is happen but it is the last time, customer service is the worst ever. Someone needs to look into it. I know am the only one.

My husband and I went to a new Jack in the Box in Auburn Ca, we ordered 2 big cheese burgers, 2 drinks and a fry. First the order viewing board was not working, but she did describe our order well. We get to the window to pay and they read the order back to us wrong. We correct them and they ask us to pull ahead and park. 15 to 20 minutes later a girl comes out with our our 2 big cheese burgers, frys and no drinks. We ask about the drinks, she doesn't know what we are talking about and goes back in, then finally comes out with them. We look in the bag... our fries are "dark" brown, our burgers do not have the pickles we requested. We will never go back there again.

when we went to park in jack-in-the-box this drive-thru frequently and have never had a problem if they needed to fix my order...very disturbing especially since i wasparking lot to eat,we opened bag and noticed the part of order was missing..immediately went in, the nperson working in drive-thru recognized me, asked for receipt, which i was not given..told me, oh well, ther's nothing i can do..i go to this drive-thru quite often for lunch but this time i was there to buy me and a friend lunch..very humiliating!!!

I ordered 6 tacos to go and after a 10 minute drive to the house, I picked the sack up and there was so much grease in the the sack the tacos fill to the ground and there was so much grease draining from the soaked in GREASE tacos, I don't think I can go back ...

San Diego County Department of Health Food and Housing Division Duty Specialist December 9, 2012 To whom it may concern: Re: No customer restrooms available Jack in the Box 1636 Euclid Ave San Diego CA 92105-5413 On this day December 09, 2012 my boyfriend, his daughter and myself visited Jack in the Box on Euclid Ave at 5:26 p.m. After we ordered our food, we asked if we could use the restroom, while waiting for our order. My boyfriend who had just gotten off work from Cox Cable needed to wash his hands and we needed to use the restroom.

We were told that the restrooms are not for customers. I asked them what do they do to wash their hands and where do they use the restroom, they told me they had to go up stairs and that no customers were allowed to us their restrooms. I find it strange that a high profile company such as Jack in the Box does not have a restroom or wash area for customers to wash their hands before eating. We had to drive down the street to Mc Donalds to use the restroom and wash our hands then come back to Jack in the Box to pick up our food. I would like to make an official report of this incident to you for your inspection and would like to get a report of the outcome.

I'm tired of seeing ugly, trashy, disrespectful & non kid friendly commercials. What does a squirrel shooting the finger or a woman lifting up her shirt, have to do with a burger??? I have stopped eating at your restaurants because I will not support that kind of trash! I don't let my children see nasty movies or tv shows & now I have to keep watch for y'alls nasty distasteful commercials. Get it together jack n the box!!

This item has been one of my favorite fast food items because I think it's a bit healthier than the usual fried foods, but it has become almost impossible to get it at my local Jack in the Box restaurant. For at least the last 8 out of 10 times I have tried to order it at JIB# 8441, they have been unable to fill my order because of some problem with the rice not being available. The excuses I have received have included 1) the night crew didn't make it; 2) the rice cooker is broken and we don't know when it will be replaced; and 3) the most recent and most ridiculous - the rice is bad (it was too old to sell)! This has been going on for over 2 years now and I've complained to you in surveys, to the managers and to anyone who tells me they can't give me the rice bowl because of a rice problem. I suggest you have this Jack in the Box remove the item from the posted menu as it isn't offered any more. I can't be the only one who is getting this nonsense, so I suspect that the owner or the management does not want to make the item and has instructed the servers to use the "excuse de jour" when anyone orders a teriyaki bowl. Besides being inconvenient, it's an insult to your customers' intelligence. Since we normally order quite a bit of additional food on these visits thru the take out line, our bill for the remainder of the items that they are able to make is usually close to $20. I will not go to this JIB again unless I want to try to get the bowl but if I order it and I get these stupid, unprofessional excuses, I will drive thru without ordering anything and go to some other fast food chain, even if I prefer your egg rolls or shakes to theirs. This has now become the family joke except I'm not laughing.

So disgusted with Jack in the Box first they got my order wrong went back n one of the burgers had a hair between the meat my husband had to pull it out from his mouth went back n the th e only thing they did was give me back the money for one meal n no receipt claiming they had put it back in the bag they gave us the second time we went….now my husband can’t eat any fast food anywhere…..DON’T BUY JACK IN THE BOX EVER

I brought a jumbo jack with cheese and didnt get the chesse, the taco was cold, my cruly fries was cold. I stay 5 mins away and when i got home my food was cold i called twice no one answer the phone. I stop going to jack n the box cause everytime i go my order in not right. I dont have money to waste.

I am complaining about two mistakes in three weeks made at the store listed above. Last Wednesday, 3/26/14, I drove in to the Jack and ordered a cheeseburger and a coffee at 6:15 am. The worker said I could not have coffee because she had not made it yet. It was 6:15. Three weeks ago, same store, I ordered a cheeseburger with no mayo. The worker assured me that no mayo was put on my cheeseburger. I got to my office and saw mayo on my burger. Can someone please correct these problems?

My order was a fish sandwich, small coke, and a jr. Jack with cheese. I got a chicken sandwich and a jumbo jack with cheese. I got the order corrected and when I ate the sandwich, ( jr jack ) it was cold.This was drive thru order #151.

I went in the Jack in the Box on Retail Dr in Carson City Nevada on March 19, 2014, at approximately two in the afternoon. There was 3 people total in the restaurant and one vehicle in the drive through. I heard the guy that was working the drive through tell the customer at the drive through window, that he sent some of the workers home, because business was slow and he couldn’t afford to pay them when business was slow. After the customer drove off, the worker picked up a trash can and took it to the back and brought it back. I didn’t see him wash his hands after that. After waiting at least 5 minutes, I leaned over the counter and asked the worker if I needed to get in my car and go to the drive through. And his response was in a loud and not polite voice, You can just wait a minute. At that point with the three people starring at me I left. I went to Burger King. And got nice service. It will be a long time before I return to this Jack in the Box. Especially if this person is still there. I went on line and found out this is the worst Jack in the Box in Carson City Nv for service.

Just came to the jack in the box off of brooks and 281 it was thr worst ever… We waited 30 mins for 3 orders of cold tacos and 3 ckn burgers!! While the wbole staff *no lie* were jumping around running yelling going in and out of the waiting room… we tried getting there attention many times but nothing… after watching a girl bag our tacos she set it on the conter and kept on with the party! When they finally came to the window they had a guy from the back bring it. When I asked for a mang. He laughed and called a young girl wearing wind pants. After i told her how rude and upset we were there was a lady who said f**ken tell them will give them a comp and thats it… I dont want a comp!!! OMG I WILL NEVER COME TO THIS ZOO AGAIN NEVER!!!!

I’m disabled and I have a friend of mine run errands for me etc. using my Debit Card. On the 21st of march 2014 around 330pm , I sent her over to JIB #486 for dinner for my kids. I was going to have her order 2 separate orders but before she could even get the order out knowing she had a card they automatically asked for I.D. Of course she didn’t have that because she was using my card. What kind of policy is this? All other places I shop don’t ask for I.D. for using a debit card, credit card yes debit no.

So I told her to go to atm and go back, mind you most ppl don’t return after being turned down or for whatever reason most customers don’t come back! Well I did! I ordered 20 tacos 3 20 piece nuggets and a jumbo jack. My friend gets home with my order and low and behold NO JUMBO JACK and also an 17 piece nugget instead of 20, I mean come on really! I called Jean manager at the time, and told her everything though I didn’t know about the nuggets yet so I wasn’t able to say anything about that. All she offered was an apology that’s it! I;m so ready not to come back to your restaurants.

I entered the castle rock location today 3/21/2014 1:36pm. The restaurant was in disorder bad I’ve worked fast food managing for a while I viewed the restaurant as very dirty and unorganized everyone was working hard to catch up but the drive thru was backed up as well as customers standing getting frustrated. I went up to the front counter there was a young man blond did not get his name young guy he was very polite he had very good Manger skills never got frustrated at all offered apologies and smiled he stated that the restaurant district manager has had this restaurant in disorder often that’s when I prompted to make this response to what I saw. I have used this restaurant before.

I saw everyone in confusion I looked out side to see the manager on duty just standing smoking that’s when all this seemed to make sense. I believe this young man should be offered a management position he is just the guy young and willing to please I was very impressed but on another note something should be done about this situation ASAP. I love stopping there on road trips we always stop there on our way to denver. This incident make me and my husband late for an appointment very disappointing thank you for time amber.

The guy that takes your order in the drive thru sings your order to you and it takes longer to get your food ordered and it is extremely annoying. It is called fast food for a reason. Myself and others that I know are so fed up with it that we won’t go to that restaurant any more.

Ordered chicken nuggets with honey mustard sauce with curly fries and a large coke was asked at the window, do you want honey mustard sauce? Answer: Yes. Order received : chicken nuggets, no sauce, regular fries and a large Sprite. And then they had the audacity to say “How was your service today?” I shouldn’t have to sit and check every detail about my order holding up the people behind me. Why do they ask what you want if they’re going to give you what THEY want to anyway?

I ordered 1 ultimate cheeseburger, 1 shoc shake, and 1 choc. cake. The shake and choc cake were fine, actually the cake was very good. The ultimate hamburger tasted awful. Too much slimy sauce or whatever you put on it and the burger tasted of some kind of spices I could not describe. I ended up throwing it down the garbage disposal. Why would you put out such a discusting burger. Were the spices to cover up the meat it’s self??
The lady at the window had such a thick accent that I could hardly understand her, in fact she forgot the shake thinking it was the choc cake. You need CLEAR SPEAKING PEOPLE ON THE MIC.

I eat at Jack in the Box about 3 times a week, and have done so for the past 33 years. Your food is FABULOUS. My only wish is that you would fix the ice tea. It varies wildly in quality from okay to undrinkable. It sometimes tastes as if it has been boiled too long and/or at too hot a temperature. Sometimes it just tastes old, as if it has been sitting out or around too long. I know ice tea, as I make it at home. Other venders, your competitors, have better ice tea, but that is all they trump you on. Your food is the best! There used to be 2 Jacks on El Camino in Palo Alto. The remaining one has consistently bad tea; the other one got it right about 70% of the time.

I am writing this because recently I went in the drive thru at Jack In The Box in Tempe. JIB# 1197 at 4:36:47 PM on 4/4/13. The person who helped me is named Naomi. She wasn’t very friendly and when she handed me my soda she didn’t make sure the lid was on all the way and guess what I got my whole lap filled with soda. She seen it happen and didn’t apologize just asked me if I wanted sauce. I said very disgruntled “Are you serious, you just seen the soda lid come off and I have soda all over my lap.”

She says well is there anything else you need and I had my 2 year old and 4 year old in the back so I didn’t want to start screaming at her. I told her to give me another soda and I got out of there as quick as I could because I knew that if I stayed we would have had big problems. As I started to drive away I went to grab my phone to call someone and vent and that’s when I realized it was in my lap. I picked it up and it was covered in soda. I tried turning it on but it wouldn’t come on so I tried leaving it out to dry overnight. It still didn’t turn on. I had handset insurance through cricket so I had to make a claim to get a new phone. I had just bought my phone a little over a month ago for $150. Now in order to get a new phone I had to put another $115.

Due to the carelessness of this employee I endured a lot of distress that I shouldn’t have had to deal with, a ruined phone, and another $115, I didn’t have, out of my pocket. On top of that the lady never apologized and she had got my order wrong. I am a single working mother of two and live on my own. I don’t make a lot of money just enough to get by. I have receipts for all my expenses put out and would be willing to provide you with them. I do not plan on going back to Jack In The Box again especially that one.

When I got home I had called this restaurant to speak with the manager about the incident but there was no one at work at that time. This is the worst service I have ever had and lost out on things I shouldn’t have. I don’t expect you to reimburse me, even though that would be the right thing to do. In nothing being done about this incident you are telling you customers that you don’t care about them or any of their belongings you just want their money. Sorry to write with nothing but negative things to say and I’m sure not all of these restaurants are ran like this. I would be forever grateful if you fixed the errors and loss of property.

To Whom it may concern, I had the dissatisfaction of going to your facility. Not only was the service inadequate, due to the long wait of a total of 6 vehicles sitting and waiting in the drive thru, but after I ordered potato wedges and 2 orders of tacos. To my dismay when I arrived home I realized instead of potato wedges they gave me curly fries and instead of my 2 orders of tacos I got what I assume to be 3 chicken like possibly fish things, I couldn’t tell cause they where over cooked it looked like something that would come out the back end of an animal. The employee that did not give me proper service was Amanda at the JIB# 944 @ 11:13:40 PM on 4/11/2013.

My mom, step-dad, little sister and I went to our local Jack In The Box and placed our order from the self service kiosk. I paid for the food and waited for our bag so we can go home to eat and as soon as i took the first bite into my Big Cheeseburger it had an awful smell to it and i’ve been going to Jack In The box for years now and i’ve never had any burger with a bad smell or taste to it.

I pray that none of my family members get food poisoning. The Jack In The Box location we were at was on 59th ave and Glendale, Az. I honestly don’t think I will be going to Jack In The Box ever again and the curly fries were nasty as well.

My wife and I ordered three items from the menu of the Visalia store on Akers; Ssg Croissant, extreme Ssg, meaty Brkfst burrito, plus coffee and water, drive thru # 189 6:02 AM Sunday morning the 31st of March. Jib # 3592.
the attendant was pleasant, the food was hot and the coffee was good.

The problem is, ithe food all tasted the same! If you closed your eyes… and took a bite… there was no difference in the taste between the three items! Just “texture” difference. The tortilla was the dominant taste in the burrito and the bun was the flavor of the “Extreme Ssg” the croissant was also…. blah… NO FLAVOR JACK!

Good grief, how much more would it cost to make the food taste good! At least Mc D Ssg Mc Muf has flavor! I see you have www.Jacklistens.com on the receipt… I’ll respond there too.

It seems like every time I go through the drive they at This particular jack in the box there is something wrong with my order every time.this time I ordered a sourdough jack plain with jalapeños. Since when does plain mean no cheese or bacon? Because all I got was a piece of bread with a pice of meat and 3 jalapeños.

If I wanted a plain bun with only a piece of meat I could have literally paid 3 dollars less for it. I don’t mean to seem like a rude customer, but when you go to a fast food resturaunt, all you really want is to get what you order. Thanks for your time.

I am highly disappointed at the fact that the workers are not being educated, nor are cautious about the ingredients that are being sold to the customers. I went to Jack in the Box twice a few days ago through the drive thru and specifically notified the employee that I am vegetarian and asked which foods are vegetarian friendly. The employee mentioned that the tacos are soy and does not have meat in it at all. I asked her if she was one hundred percent sure that the tacos did not have mean and she verified that it did not. I trusted her and decided to purchase the “soy” tacos.

On the second day, I went to Jack in the Box with my girlfriend and I ordered the tacos again. My girlfriend told me to ask again because she couldn’t believe that the Tacos were soy in Jack in the Box. I asked again and the employee verified once again that the tacos did not have meat. My girlfriend and I did our research about the Jack in the Box tacos ingredients because in reality it taste a lot like real meat and for some reason, I got a little stomach pain. Our research verified and specifically indicated that the tacos do have meat (most soy and a little bit of meat). It disappointed my girlfriend and I that we were fed meat. It’s very preposterous that through the employee’s no sense of knowledge, my girlfriend and I consumed meat when we are vegetarian.

overheard manager nametag said monica telling employee too shutup and go cry in back and cursing about other employees.
this was in kingsburg ca restoraunt,this i think is unprofesional.thank you

Every single time I come to this Jack in the Box my order is never correct. Nothing wrong with having Spanish speaking people working here but when you have to wait for 2 or 3 people to try to collectivily figure out that I want a Jumbo Jack with no onions just to get the wrong thing anyway is incredibily frustrating. I skip the JITB that’s 2 minutes from my house for McDonald’s that’s 10 mins away just so I don’t have to deal with them.

Why the heck would they quit the hearty bowl!!!!! That was the only thing that I ever ate their and now every time I go to jack in the box I always ask for the hearty bowl and they DON’T have it!!!!! It ticks me off!!!!!! That is all that I want is a HEARTY BOWL with a large curly frie n a large sprite n sweet and sour sauce!!!!!!!! But no! Yall need to BRING BACK THE HEARTY BOWL!!!!!

Me and my husband had a wonder movie night and we wanted jack in the box around 2:30 am we when and order on drive thru we repeat our self 8 times that we wanted chicken strips and we even said chicken tenders i was so mad of repeating myself too many times so we pull to the window so while we was waiting for the girl to take our order.

one of the employees on the back were laughing and this one guy said “this n**** said he wants chicken strips” like if that was soo funny 1st of all they should know better not to laught about no costumers they are getting paid to work and help others to get what they want.my husband was soo mad once he heard the worker talkin about him the whole night i was just thinking im working as in ass.manager in panda express we love our guess and we treat them really nice.

I will never go again to jack in the box in Hillcroft and 59 bad customer service the bad thing about the manager was there and also laughing about it is just so rude its bad knowing that there people working like that.

I go to the Jack in the Box on Probandt in San Antonio, tx and the manager is such a tyrant! On so many occasions Ive come and I see the manager barking orders at the workers, talking on her phone instead of helping the employees, sitting in the dining room just watching people work. I’ve actually questioned some of the employees about her and so far they’ve all told me the same thing, she likes to sit in the office playing on the computer or talking on the phone just being LAZY!!! The list goes on! These workers are such nice people and they deserve to be treated like decent human beings not slaves!

One of my children used to work for her and when he told me how unfair, mean and how unethical she is I didn’t believe him until I saw it for myself (she actually tried to withhold my son’s check from him!). I went through the drive thru one time and while I was trying to place my order I could hear her barking at the drive thru person right in the speaker and the cashier couldn’t hear what I was saying because the manager was right in the person’s ear being so loud! Why is this beast a manager?

I was told she was a store manager a few years ago but because of the way she was acting and taking advantage of her management position she was fired or demoted, something along those lines. So why is this rotten human being a manager AGAIN?! she’s no manager, she’s a slave driver! This poor excuse for a manager needs to be fired and gotten rid of for good this time! Don’t let her mistreat anymore good people

Hi I went to the Jack In the box yesterday at North King street and Liliha in Honolulu. I placed my order with a young kid who didn’t really speak good english he had to repeat my order 3 times and didn’t really pay attention to me. Also there was no kid meal box wtih the toy anymore? A few minutes later we got our food, curly fries were cold and tasted horrible. One of your assistant managers came on to work, watched her clock in before even going to the office, started talking to one of the coworkers. When she came back out with a new drawer her and the young kid were at the front counter both on cell phones talking and the young kid was talking really loud in a different language.

Very unprofessional on my part. I have been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and to me that was just not acceptable. Other than that the food wasn’t tasting great, the tables in the dining room were filthy and the bathroom smelled liked noone had cleaned it in days. This location is not the cleanest and greatest location but this should be addressed regardless…Thank you p.s I also have a picture of them on my facebook page of them talking away on cell phones in a different language. We went in there to enjoy a meal and the service and food was terrible, plus unsanitary…

I am writing to inform you that after many years of faithful patronage to your company, I will no longer frequent your establishments. I have been eating at Jack in the Box almost weekly since the age of 15; I am now 28. I stood by the company during the bad meat scare of the early nineties. I stood by the company when they raised the prices on Jumbo Jacks, after promising not to in their advertisements. I even stood by when the prices on Big Texas, Cheddar Wedges, and damn near everything else raised dramatically three times in the span of one year.

No more. The new electronic order computers which are now installed at every Jack in the Box are the straw that broke the camel’s back. I hated these things from the beginning. They disallow adding many sides to an order, such as lettuce to a Big Texas. They disallow custom orders, such as putting bacon on the side. And today they disallowed me to make an entire order.

I was at the JIB at 718 S Zarzamora in San Antonio. I tried using the computer to order 99 cent tacos with chiles added. Instead of completing my order, the computer crashed twice. I went to the counter to order and told a man I assume was the manager. He then decided to argue with me and told me the machine worked fine without even scooting his fat ass from behind the counter to look at the fucking thing and told I’d have to use the drive-thru.

I told him, “You know what? FUCK all of this,” while pointing at the computer. He changed his mind and told me he’d take my order, but it was too late. I am done with the fucking computers, I am done arguing with lazy employees, and I am done with this company. Congratulations on losing a faithful customer of 13 years.

I will return to patronizing the company when the computers are removed and I am given an apology. By the way, word has it that there is a quota dictating at least 70 orders a day be placed on the idiotic computers that everyone hates. Employees are now taking orders in person then putting the orders on the computers themselves just to meet quota.

You’ve not only pissed of your clientele; but you’ve also greatly decreased the morale of your employees who are scared of getting fired if they don’t fight the uphill battle of meeting arbitrary quota (I am sure you can figure out why you don’t want low morale in a place that serves food). Hope it was worth it just so you didn’t have to pay the salaries of a few register slaves every year.

Your joint isn’t the only one in town which serves food, and I’ll go somewhere that I am treated like a human with respect. Your computers are de-humanizing and the way your quota system forces employees to treat customers is shameful. I used to love and support your company; I even have a bunch of old Jack figures decorating my house. But now every time I pass a JIB I think to myself, “Fuck that place I am hardly the only person who feels this way; every person I know or have casually spoken to hates the computers as well.

Only time will tell if the money saved by cutting cashier jobs with out-weigh the loss of income from customers who decide to never frequent your establishments again.

-D.T. Hadley

Tonight me and my family decided to go eat at Jack in the box on Crosstimbers and Fulton in the houston area at 10:55 pm. In hopes that since it has been reconstructed and barely open that maybe they would have better service than before since the employees were very rude in the past and almost everytime had cold food, But deciding to give them another chance. This time there wasnt a problem in rude employees but the food was still very cold as if they took the tacos out of the freezer not even a little warm at all and it wasnt just one or two it was all of them. It was just a wasnt of my money.

I should have just went to Mc Donalds or Burger King since there right across from each other and were still open. Such a very big dissapointment.

Have feedback for Jack In the Box?