Jack In the Box Customer Service

Contact Jack In the Box Corporate

Toll free phone number: (858) 522-471

Welcome to the Jack In the Box complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Jack In the Box online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Jack In the Box corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Jack In the Box Contact Information

• Jack In the Box headquarters address

• 9330 Balboa Ave
    • San Diego
    • CA

(858) 522-471

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Jack In the Box Complaints

Today I went to this location at 11:45am because I wanted to beat the noon rush. I ordered my meal to go and the young man behind the counter gave me the total of $6.26 I gave him a $20 bill when he opened the register he said he didn't have any 5"s he then counted out 8 dollar bills nd handful of quarters, I informed him that I did not want all them quarters he just looked at me with this silly look. I told him to give me my $20 back which he did and I left walked a block north and got my meal from steak and shake. Here is my problem how and why would you have a register at 11:45 right before noon without change for a $20 bill? If you don't have change why would you not say excuse me sir I need to get some change? No this person was going to gave me $6 worth of quarters. The reason for the complaint was because when I spoke to the manager he told me that there had just been a group of construction worker in and they all had $20 bills and tat was the reason for don't having any change So I asked him if the was the case and you knew he was out of change when would you not take care of the problem. I am on a limited lunch period and there are a lot of choices I can make and Jack in the box should be happy I came there. Last week I entered the same store at 1:15pm April 11th I stood at the counter for 1:36 seconds doesn't sound like long until you are standing there no one but me on my side of the counter. Two young women ( they red haired one was there today) No body said just a minute or I will be right with you they just kept talking like they were doing when I walked up there. I got mad and walked out and again went to steak and shake to spend my money! After today I do believe with this red haired young lady who is there every time I come has a problem I guess because I am black. she never greets me with a smile or hellio she just stands there waiting for me to order! well I'm sick of being treated bad while spending my money at your store! When I logged the complaint with the manager he told me that the only person I could complain too was him the store is privately owned and the owner comes around every six months! So I asked if I'm treated bad by you there is no one I can go too and he said that is right! I must be honest he did tell me I could come back for a free combo meal! I think that costumer service is part of your business I except to be treated like a man when served that has not happened upon my last too visit even to a point when I walked down the street and spent my money at another location.Looking forward to hearing from someone.

I have been trying to get a hold of a district manager for the location at highway 30 and beltline in grand prairie Texas, for four days, had a horrible experience and no one will give the district managers number, the general manager his name is Angel, is the most rude, unprofessional, individual, can someone, please reach out to me.

GM Lacy at store #4848 needs to be fired very unprofessional with her employees. This is why you have so many turn over 1 employees have to
5 peoples job with in the their time schedule then she's talks to them like their trast for 7.75 an hour. If you knew better you'll do better.

Very slow drive-through, And the last few times I have ordered the 4 piece chicken strips I got 3 pieces with a tiny little nickel sized piece laying in the bottom of the tray
3 pieces but i paied for 4.
I tried calling but nobody would answer the phone.
I contacted Jack in the Box Corporate office and no one is ever replied.

Good service, but your ketchup is an off brand and tastes bad. Thanks!

Went in there at 6:55 walked out and 7:04 no one ever came to the front. Store was empty as if no one was working. Left store drove around to leave and 3 employees were at the back talking and laughing doing who knows what else instead of being inside taking orders

This is the 2nd time this month my order is wrong. I ordered a bacon breakfast Jack and a small order of churro. I get home and see that I received a ham breakfast Jack and only 4 churro. Do I have to open my order in the drive thru to make sure it's right. I hate ham! There is a McDonalds down the street. Maybe I need to go there. They have donut sticks for my sweet tooth. Very disappointed. The JIB# is 7245. Been to other JIB but they wont serve churro in the morning. I guess I'll go to MDs tomorrow.

I purchased two south west chicken salads my wife was eating hers and there was a long piece of hair in the salad there were a piece of lettuce and a bean stuck on it the hair was about 5 inches long I would like to get reimbursed for both salads and six tacos we thru all the food away my phone number is+14085610179 also I took a picture of it the jack in the box was at el Camino real and lalyfett please get back to me ASAP thank you

Good Day! First let me say I feel like I am married to "Jack", because I love this place so much. My sister and I go EVERY Sunday after church on our way home. We live in Port Arthur, TX, but ALWAYS go to the JIB in Beaumont (which is where we go to church) and it's conveniently on our way home. I stop by two or three times a week before work for breakfast, and like I said, act like I'm "Mrs. Jack". Well, all good things come to an end! I am not sure if it's new staff or just shoddy work, or they didn't want to be there. But here goes: JIB has the best new offer-fish burger and patty melt combos on sale. We tried it at a Houston location, and it was awesome! So yesterday, we decided to give it a try in Beaumont. The photos attached will show the store: "Drive through #102, 12:45:34 pm, and Raven." First, we get to the drive through and the lady didn't understand that JIB had the cherry vanilla Dr Pepper OR understood our order for the two specials. So, giving her the benefit of the doubt, (we were the only ones in line), I drove to the drive through window. There it was a mess! Three people all bunched up and acting lost. So, when we finally got our drinks, I asked, "did you get our orders?" She said, "NO". OK. It's gonna storm soon and we still have 20 miles to get home. So, we put in the order, they were totally confused, and I am sure by that time, the "timer" was winding down. So, guess what?
"Please drive around and park and we will bring it out to you." (I know about the "timer" because my granddaughter worked for a fast food establishment.) 15 minutes later she brings out our order and does say, "sorry for the wait." We are starving now and open our orders while it starts to pour cats and dogs and guess what we get?!?!?!? (PLEASE see pics!!!) Even the regular fries were mixed with the curly ones! I HATE curly fries!!! I am SO SO SO disappointed in JIB, but I will go again, one day, just not on Sunday anymore! Thank you!

I went inside the 697 Curtner Ave, San Jose location between 2-230pm with a friend to order food. There were 2 staff people working 2 females one worked the drive thru the other helped her. My friend and I waited 30+ minutes no one helped or told us they would be with us in a moment. No one said anything. I asked them 3 times how long will the wait be they ignored us one women just walkes off. I have never experienced this behavior it is totally unacceptable so we left and went to Wendy's and received immediate service. Awful Rude Service

I went inside the 697 Curtner Ave, San Jose location between 2-230pm with a friend to order food. There were 2 staff people working 2 females one worked the drive thru the other helped her. My friend and I waited 30 no one helped or told us they would be with us in a moment. No one said anything. I asked them 3 times how long will the wait be they ignored us one women just walkes off. I have never experienced this behavior it is totally unacceptable so we left and went to Wendy's and received immediate service.

Threes time this year (Jan 2019 to March 5, 2019) we have tried to eat at our local Jack in the Box. 4133 Clemson Blvd, Anderson SC.

The first time we didn't, couldn't eat, we were told when we entered the counter area there was no food.We were told the supply truck had not arrived. This was late afternoon. Needless to say we didn't eat there.

The second time we were unable to get waited on because there were insufficent employees to operate the window. Again we did't eat there.

Our final and most likely time occured yesterday (march 5).. We had to have the woman working the window yell for someone to come work the register. We were the only customers in the restaurant at that moment. When I asked for a Teriyaki Bowl we were to thay didnt have any rice. My response was to say "Well damn" ;My husband and I looked at each other and left.

We have notice the parking lot rarely had cars in the spaces. I think I now understand. We are retired and are careful with our eating out funds, We have until now always felt Jacks was a good allocation of our budgeted funds.

I went to jack in box on Arizona and Warner has n Chandler AZ AND THE person at register told me “I'm the only one here taking orders if you don't like it you can go somewhere else”
How very rude and unprofessional it made me want to vomit! I work in customer service myself and this is rude unprofessional and she shouldn’t be servicing the public

Stopped by for breakfast store 727 @ 7am.
There was no soap in the mens or womans bathroom. So I am guessing the Employees don't wash their hands after going to the restroom. I will not go back. Employee name on my ticket chisthian.
Donald

I came by the Jack in the Box in Atascadero C.A. through the drive thru about 9 p.m. and I saw a women employee that I am guessing is a cook because she was wearing an apron that was yelling at someone instead of making my food. She was looking at the direction of the front lobby and her attitude was very aggressive. As a customer I did not find that professional and I hope that the next time I visit that Jack in the Box I do not experience that again.

I complained about the fact that the door at 6:19 in the morning was still locked at the Jack-In-The'-Box store on 419 W Lodi Ave, Lodi, CA 95240.

Ever since I complained the woman that was working that day, is rude and ignores me and makes me wait for the coffee I order most mornings. I go in to the store, I don't go through the drive-through. I'll say good morning to her and see ignores me and then makes me wait several minutes (no one in the store) before bring me the coffee to the counter. I took it for a while, I even told other employees of her disrespect.

This morning I went in to get coffee, (610am) went up to the counter and said good morning. Nothing, not only ignored me, but made me wait several minutes. I told her I was going to send another email to the company about her disrespect. She says I heard you been complaining to other employees about, I'm not serving you get out! GET OUT NOW! I'm calling the police.

I'm pretty sick of this behavior. I don't deserve this. I'm not the one who wasn't doing their job, by not opening the door at 6am like it says on the outer door.

I would appreciate it if you would speak to this woman and ask her stop disrespecting me just because she was admonished for not doing her job.

Thank you ....
Email address postone@gmx.com

Well then going to Jack In The Box for 20 years I live in Anaheim California I want to the Jack in the Box on Euclid and La Palma the lady was rude to me it was lunch time today she didn't cook my food right ask for no cheese on on my hamburger I got burnt french fries she bought me two sodas that were flat that was the whole thing and then she was very rude about it very very rude and that's the third time that lady has been rude to me so I thought it would make a complaint no one gets back to me I will pick it over there because she it does not need to be representing Jack in the Box my phone number is 323-574-1746 my name is Tess I would really appreciate if I got a callback

Poor customer service by the morning shift manager, name is Lucy, she opens the lobby at 5am at location 2120 pico blvd,Losangelos, Store #3132. Been having problems for 8 to 12 months. Need to explain better in person. The last recent months of service has been good. Please contact me at phone# 6613431503.

Hi l am A surgeon enjoy makes it a habit of going to the Jack-in-the-Box on Broadway just east Elcon mall and Columbus Street. The people there know me very well Bella was the supervisor else he was the roof to be guided by her as usual I got my four shakes LC will you be in the carrier bad forgot to under flap in and when I will tell the Jack-in-the-Box everyone was watching the carrier fill all four shakes and my brand new 10 max iPhone was in pieces. I mentioned the surgeon because if it was just cracks I had money I would just send it fixed but the phone is totally gone dead as a door nail and I am needed at the hospital right away and I don’t have an extra cell phone and my Hi l am A surgeon enjoy makes it a habit of going to the Jack-in-the-Box on Broadway just east Elcon mall this was the Jack in the box just east of El con Mall where l usually get my four shakes every Night or every other night.. Elsie was the trainer guided by Bella was her and Guide but as I walked out of the building else carrier bag the four shakes were flying along with my brain which I would’ve handled and we been trapped no Communications possible in my mind I needed if I don’t show up I love already got grow from my administrator so I would appreciate you are welcome to call Verizon at store 611 I pay for that phone somehow when the shakes were put in the carrier by new employee Elsie AndBella saw that she didn’t put the flap underneath the carrier I walked out the door for shakes with wine with my phone broke in 1 million piecesz. Bella witnessed all of this so my phone is cracked and broken beyond repair I left the shakes and left that was given this number to be reimbursed I cannot be without a phone and I don’t have a spare I’ve called all last week to know avail I paid for this phone in full you can call Verizon at star 611 my info is with any staff member. I just want to be reimbursed for what I paid for the phone which is somewhere between 1035 and $1500 I paidFor it in full.I have aready got scolded for my Administrator and because peopleget sick I need it right away or people die.if you’re going to put under flat one I walked out of the building and Bella still saw the shakes for flying with my new 1-10max I phone
The shakes for all of the floor and my broken phone in pieces unable to be used in my line of work and people need me and I’m not available people die I have already gonecarrier bad forgot to under10 max iPhone was in with Verizon and I paid in full for The 10were about seven days ago.

I went to the Jack in the box on Hawthorne and Marine in the city of Lawndale. The place was so dirty, floor had trash everywhere. Worker were not wearing gloves or hair nets.The person working the cash register was also handling money and food. It made me so sick I couldn't order are way there.

Went into your unit at Balboa and San Fernando Mission Blvd last night, requested 2 Taco's (Well Done),
by the time I got my drink, the taco's were ready less than a 1 1/2 minute. I know they didn't make it well done. 50 years ago I worked for Jack in the Box and I am considered knowledgeable about the industry (Family Restaurant). The person working the front was new he handed me the taco's without a tray, the taco's were barely warm and not well done.
I said the taco's were not well done, the and maybe the team leader or management said yes they are. I said no they are not. dropped them in the trash can and left. This is the second time in the 8-9pm time fram that this has happened.

MANAGER WOULD NOT ACCEPT MY VALIDATION CODE #1181 THE I DID IN THE STORE #4766 ON 3/14/2019 TRIED TO USE IT ON 3/20/2019 SANDRA WAS THE MANAGER , SHE SHE THAT CODE WAS IN CORRECT. I`M VERY UPSET I COME IN THAT STORE ONCE A WEEK OR BETTER . WHY DID THIS HAPPEN MY NAME IS MICHAEL TOWE (832) 782-8112 MY ADRESS IS 1100 ELDER STREET HOUSTON TEXAS 77007. MICHAELTOWE67@YAHOO.COM JIB #4766

I am disgusted at how this location handles customers. I gave my order and the lady was so rude!! I asked for the bacon, cheddar curly fries and was told their not available anymore yet the sign was still up. I proceed to the window and confirmed my order
And she said you didn’t order curly fries I said yes I did. I assume the manager was behind the cashier and yelled you need to tell these people to their shit right!! Then I proceeded forward as instructed and the manager came out yelling at another customer saying” you need to move your damn truck!!!!! I WILL NEVER GO TO THAT LOCATION AGAIN!!! Manager and partial staff have major attitudes and treat customers inappropriately. There is more to this incident but this is the gist!!!!
Please feel free to contact me 6363456900
Thanks Stacey

the inside of restraunt was dingy and low lighting, the employee who was in charge was arguing with other man dressed in a different uniform But not a Coke Rep. He grabbed a used rag to wipe area surrounding coke machine that he apparently opened couldnt figure out . I looked inside out of boredom of waiting 10 min for hamburger.I needless to say thought something wrong with picture. Also No Jack in the Box pictures of Jack? ODD. I seen maybe 1. So when I finnally got food was a Double Cheesburger with No Bacon I said No tomatoes it was full of tomatoes I took out the bread was cold it wasnt even melted the cheese? The Hamburger was the BIGGEST COMPLAINT it wasnt real Beef it was what they make those falaffels out of in Iraq . I have eatten same burger for years I went to this location was traveling on 8 west . I got into parking lot to stop after a second bite I knew this IS NOT BEEF > WHAT DID I JUST EAT? I HAVE ALLERGIES > I MEAN COME ON IM FROM SAN DEIGO NOT A FORIEGN COUNTRY : I EXPECTED A DOUBLED CHEESE BURGER NOT A MYSTERY MEAT TASTED HORRIBLE! YES: I AM SEEKING HEALTH DEPT> IN THIS ISSUE : ITS NOT LEGAL TO DO THAT ! And He didnt have hardly any condiments ; I know alot of People and letting everyone know NOT TO GO GET GOAT MEAT BURGER! I maybe able to get meat tested cause it is beyond riduulous. And man was real aggresive said You dont need mustard! I wish I would of went Carls Jr my bad. But seriously I realize that these Caldaens; Iraqians own gas Statoions . 7 11s liquor stores gas Stations So they can pay someone off and change Your menu??? Really?? That is false advertizing as well! TOO bad cant speak to someone

Dear sirs or who this might concern.
I stopped in around 1 am on Thursday morning I ordered a bacon swiss burger I was going to make it a combo then I asked for the pick a side I understand you dont get a free side but an additional upgrade in price if you get the curly q fries. I'm sorry but I worked at a French fry factory and it's so ridiculous to charge an up grade price if a case of fires cost 50 dollars trust me there are 5 or six bags in each case.one bag at the prices you charge pays for the whole case. I told them to canceal my combo order and I went to taco bell got their nacho cheese fries for one dollar and twenty nine cents.wow just go to show how jack really cares about customers. I also realize you have to pay wages to employees but my goodness do you have to make it up with your fries give us a break please. Food costs are ridiculous ways to manipulate what one charges
Sorry I'm usually ok with things but enough is enough

I did not get my order from the drive through as I ordered it. It was incomplete and inaccurate. I do not appreciate being told when I called that no manager is available or that the girl said "Sorry" sorry does not help when I spent the money paying cash and the order is wrong. I am not driving all the way back there to get the rest of my order when no manager is available to authorize it.

1) Your website will not take my info.

2) I just came from your 13124 S Dairy Ashford Rd Sugar Land, Texas location. 6:15 on 3/14/2019. I ordered 3 Sourdough Jacks - bread was not toasted. 2 Monster Tacos - got 4 small, soggy tacos. 3 stuffed jalapenos - left out. 2 Large cokes. Charged $35.29 seems high. NO receipt!

I have been coming to Jack since you opened of Hillcroft in Houston, Texas in 1967 and this is by far the worst meal I have ever had here.

THE JACK IN THE BOX LOCATION WAS 288/REED ROAD HOUSTON, TEXAS.WENT INTO THE DRIVE THRU 3 TIMES THIS WEEK 3/4,3/5 AND 3/6 AT 4AM AND WAS TOLD THAT THE SYSTEM WAS DOWN. WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP. WAS VERY MADD CAUSE I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO GET MY COFFEE.

Just went to store in Ontario ,CA on Benson and 7th. (909)624-7625
My fries were cold, my fish Patty was soggy . When I mentioned I needed to use the restroom, the girl behind the counter never told me the Woman's bathroom was out of order. I had to walk back to the front where she told me it was out of order and I would have to use the Men's room. It was very dirty with graffiti on the inside of door. This was the worst store I've been in.

Tried your $4 fish combo. I’m not even sure it was fish! It had maybe 1/8 “ of fish or whatever it was and the same amount of breading on each side. It tasted terrible. I cannot believe you would sell something like this and expect repeat business. Your ads and photos make it look good...it isn’t!

My complaint is about the Jack in the Box on North Chester in Bakersfield, CA. Everytime I go here, no matter what time of day, something new is broken. Most commonly the milk shake machine is down, they inform us that it is down for cleaning but will be down for several hours, they also often get my order wrong, if I ask for no on something and specify that it is an allergy I almost always still get what I asked them to not put on my sandwich. The soda machine is always dirty and the soda’s almost always taste like dirt, I could go on but this is good enough. Thank you in advance and I hope to see changes in the future.

Re: Jack in the box #143 on the corner of Van Buren and Washington in Riverside, CA.
What can you say about a fast food chain that has messed up my order more than producing the correct order. I am not one to go and complain and certainly not to file a complaint in a corporate manner but there comes a time when one store has wrecked the reputation as a company. I have experienced dinning inn service and the drive thru service at various jack in the box restaurants and I have never experience such consistent poor service as I have received at this location. I can say that almost every order I have received at this location has been incorrect in one way or another. On various occasions, have had to the following to correct my order:
After completing the drive through - parked my car and returned inside the dinning area to have my order corrected. Sometimes they make me a new food item and other times they just remove or add the missing product and hand back the same food product. You can tell when they are unable to remove all the product, espeacilly when it is a sauce of some type. Very rarely do I get an apology for the mistake and the extra effort I had to go through to get the order corrected.
I have spoke with managers and various workers regarding their constant mistakes, which was continuously excused with the statement, "This is a new worker". That excuse can only go so far!
I am more than happy to be patient while a new trainee is learning, or even if that new trainee makes a mistake but what I cannot excuse is the lack of respect reciprocated when you bring the mistake to their attention, as if I had done something wrong by asking for my my original order.
Then, there are the times (which are the most annoying) when you get ALL the way ome to fins out that your order was not complete and make in properly.
That is the case with my most recent order, I had been sick that day and had to pick up my son from baseball practice, already tired and wanting to just feed my family and get back into bed, he requested to go to Jack in the box. I stopped by and ordered three meals, and when I returned home, my sandwich was incorrect and my fries were missing. I know it seems small, but when you are tired and sick, you don't have the energy to return to have your order corrected, so you are out the food and money. This is just a long line of mistakes made by this location. If you need to reference my most recent order, it was on 02/25/19 at 6:09:24pm for a total of $19.78.
I hope this does not fall on deaf ears.
Corrina Colvin

When I got to the window to receive my food the worker did not greet me she asked me what sauce I said ranch and buffalo she then rolled her eyes at me and tossed only ranch inside the bag and walked away the workers name was Claudia and the story was on 1841 story rd

During my recent drive-thru visit ,10 minutes ago. At 3459 Altamesa Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76133. I received disgusting service by the acting manager. I inquired about mushrooms on a burger, politely. Only to get this response "We don't even carry mushrooms. No mushrooms dude." I decided to pick this item and then was told this delightful question "Curly or regular" with a sarcastic and rude tone. Had to repeat myself 4 times as loudly and then followed with "Yeah didn't catch that" by the manager. I finish my order and just hear "7.01" I get to the front she snatches my card from my hand and after slamming my food down on the counter. Shoves the bags into my car with no words. I didn't even receive a receipt from my purchase but my Chase account has the proof. I'm completely pissed off as I frequent this particular location regulary with no issues. That has now changed due to this one bad experience. She also ceaselessly did not wrap my food properly and threw it in the bag.

I went to your 1636 Euclid Ave, San Diego, CA 92105 restaurant to redeem a coupon that was sent to me for receiving horrible service. The coupon was for a free combo, I put my order in and the employee saw my coupon and rudely said, "we don't accept those any more", so turned the coupon around and said it's not even stamped. She then slid it back to me. I explained my situation. However, she didn't want to hear it. I left and thought what terrible customer service. I happened to be in the hotel business and I would never speak to anyone like that. I would be terminated on the spot. This to me is a serious lack of training about customer service. Without us there would no Jack in the Box. Thank You.

This jack in the box located at 19th and bethany in phoenix has not allowed me to use their ebt machine they said its broken but i feel like im being descriminated against. Because its been broken for 2 weeks cant they get a. New one? I mean whats the problem or at least call a repair technician? Please please fix it. Thanks a terrified customer

I stopped in at the location at 35 and mockingbird there were panhandlers everywhere in the parking lot and sleeping by the entrance the inside was filthy and smelled bad you should take care of this if you want paying customers in your store this is the closest place to my work to eat and it is disgusting clean your place up or you will lose more customers. I Will Not EAT THERE AGAIN !!! Rodger C. 469 648 9401

Needing to speak with someone asap about my order and experience at this place. Writing complaints online is no help and your company should really change that. Thank you

I have been to two stores latety and they say there is only three people working and they have 25 orders on I see no one here and I have been the stupid one that sat in line for 20 minutes. Your service sucks jack

Bought the sourdough grilled chicken club. It was terrible. The JIB# is 528....drive thru # 178...purchase 1/24/19 at 2:52 I have been a customer for decades...food always good...For $5.49 this is a rip off!

Jack in the Box on orangeburg ave in modesto california. The following took place on Jan 27, 2019 at 130 pm:

1. Store is greasy dirty

2. Poor service - you have to call an employee over to the register to take your order

3. hamburger meat smells off - like its been in the freezer far to long

4. saw employee burn a basket of fries and throw it out (this store is profitable?)

5. employee not wearing gloves in food service area

6. bad manager - denied the obvious ground in grease I saw. obviously not on top of it with her crew

Will not return to this store but I will go to the competitor a block up the street.

Tried to issue complaint at their complaint area on their website and it would not take compliant after 3 attempts.

I give that store and that website zero stars.

In and Out Burger has my business now! They are ALWAYS on top of it.

I went through the Drive-thru and part of my order was missing when I got home. I ordered 2 Cheeseburgers and a taco combo with onion rings. When I got home the 2 Cheeseburgers were missing. I had to drive back and wait in line again. I got the cheeseburgers, but then our other food was waiting getting cold, until I got back. I should have been given all new order, cause I had to drive back. I am very unhappy and have been going to Jack in the box since the early 70s. Please, this is the second time they have messed up our order. Oakdale California. I feel I should be compendated. I work hard and expect my order to be right. I wasted gas & my time. I rate 0 this time now. Thank you.

Last Saturday evening we ordered a new turkey bacon sandwich and a burger that was supposed to have bacon. Apparently the Happy Valley store was out of bacon, as when we got home neither one of our sandwiches had bacon. We double checked our receipt and we were charged the full amount. The takeout cashier said nothing to us although they had to be aware. We are so disappointed and will not stop there again.

I went to the location at Dixie farm road and 518 in Pearland on 1-16-19 at 10:15pm and the man at the drive thru was very rude to me. He told me that I would have to wait 20 minutes for my order due to a shift change. When i asked him to explain, he said that he had made it clear to me.

Needless to say, i left the restaurant and took my business elsewhere. I was giving you a second chance, i had already been the victim of credit card scam at this location.

I can assure you that i will never go to jack in the box again. The person at the window was so rude to me.

I'am in houston texas i went to the location on west fuqua i ordered tacos i needed to eat i'am a diabetic i had taken my shot i wasn't feeling too good so i was getting ready to pay anyway this lady behind me paid for me. Anyway i was eating i ate half then i asked the young lady behind the counter what type of meat was in the tacos she said oh i don't know i said it's not beef for sure and i hope it isn't pork cause it makes me ill she kept saying no either one she knew what type i said can you please exchange for a very small burger cause i need food she replied you ate it all i said no plus the young lady that taking the garage told her the same thing,she refused to let me have anything in the place of them. By the time i got home my stomach has been hurting and burning, that other worker felt also that she should have helped me.

He said his name was Tony all I ask was easy on the ice for a soda so I get up to the window I asked him easy on the ice right he goes smart remark I said no just making sure he hand me my change drops it in the edge of windows looks at me mad look it’s it in my hand then gives me my soda but as he does it he swizzed it cups are flimsy and hand me it but with a tilt so the top was full of soda I looked at him he laughed I asked for a manger he said she was out to lunch it was just him and the cook iam there at least 4 times a week so is my husband I called up there to talk to a manger gave my name number and haven’t heard nothing iam really up set with this employee no reason to treat me like this here is my number 310 977-6789

Not a complaint, just trying to help you use this situation to improve image and employee training. The world is not perfect and we all make mistakes.
I'm sure this was a rare occurrence. I pulled up to the JNB on Bernal Ave, Pleasanton to get a cup of coffee and noticed an employee unloading JNB products from their car on Monda morning 1/31/18 around 10:15 am. Sure they were making emergency product pickups, maybe from another store. Notice the photos, they place the bread (covered) on top of a trash can in front of the store and carried the other items in the store. as I waited about 10 mins, for my order, then walked out, noticed the bread was still sitting on the trash can.

I sat in my car for about 5 mins and I think they forgot the bread was outside, giving the wrong image for JNB, not to mention the food quality assurance.
I'm sure when the employee realized they left the bread on the trash can for over 20 mins, they probably destroyed the risked storage of food.
My only purpose of taking my time and sending you this message is that you use this in a constructive manner and help resolve the employee lack of standards and continue to improve the image of JNB in Pleasanton, CA., Bernal Ave.

Keep up the great effort and food,

J. Lynch

This is the third time that this has happen , the person taking your order cannot comprehend what your saying .
For Instance I order a breakfast jack meal / with a orange juice , and I got hamburger and a DR Pepper, Wrong
You Really need to get people in there that can understand English.
So please do us all a favor , renew your staff.

I just send you guys a complaint about my experience this morning. But you only offer 600 characters to do this at that website. Then I found this website, which hasn't given a Character amount. 600 in not even close to enough, and I think you people know that. Anyway, I digress. I went into Jack-In-The-Box this morning to find the doors locked at 6:25am. Its happened once before recently, although it was on 6:07am that time and they opened the door right away. This morning however, the cook saw me outside the door and ignored me. So I tapped lightly on the glass with my car key. We used to do that when I worked for a grocery store, everyone was usually way back in the back of the store. You can hear a key on the glass a long way. Anyway, the cooked ignored my tapping, so I tapped harder and louder. Another girl popped into view and motioned with her hands, (she wasn't happy) for me to stop. Well, I don't appreciate being ignored, and I don't appreciate them opening the door 25 minutes late. It was about 35 degree's this morning.There was also a bucket and a mop in the eating area. The girl that opened the door was pretty rude, I said good morning (I did not admonish her for anything. now I think maybe I should have) she ignored me. And then she made me wait at the counter for another five minutes or so to order my coffee. She was working the drive through window, but I know this girl I come there enough for her to know all I needed was a senior cup of coffee. I don't want go through that again. If you open at 6am then you need to have the doors open at 6am, not 601am or 610am but 6am. Another thing, I tried to call you guys to tell this, but apparently you don't want to accept phone calls for complaints. You guys aren't poor, you can very afford to take calls from the very customers your supposed to be serving. And if you've forgotten, I am a customer, and I and others are the reason you have a business period! You and MacDonalds and other seem to have forgotten that. There is another franchise that is second to no one. And that's In-Out-Burger. But lucky for you and others they don't serve coffee or breakfast. You better hope they don't start. Not only do they keep their restaurants and bathrooms clean, they are staffed well enough to help customers when they come in. They are also happy to see you, they greet you with a smile. This is common for In-Out-Burger. I know this because I drive a big truck for a living, and I drive within a 300 miles radius usually, but also to Reno, Nevada. I go to many In-Out-Burger restaurants (because simply, they're the best) and they are all pretty much the same. Now I'm not saying Jack-In-the-Box is horrible its not. I love the Sourdough burger, and the breakfast supreme, even though you guys stopped letting us customers have an egg over medium. I think you guys think, its going make someone sick. Not even close, if the egg is good to begin with it wouldn't matter how you cook it. I was a short-order cook for years, before I got my Class A license. But again, I digress. If I don't complain when something isn't right, then you won't know, something needs to be fixed. Its goes to a pattern of those working there. That's the only way to figure out if something needs your attention. Anyway I appreciate your attention in this matter. I consider it closed and have no ill will toward Jack-In-The-Box or its employees. Tomorrow is another day. Have a great New Year!!!

I live in Banning, Ca 92220
I am a regular customer in the Banning store. I visit 5 to 6 times per week. I usually spend 25 to 45 dollars per visit. Last week I went through the drive thru and spent 43 dollars and some change. When I got home most of the order was once again wrong, fries were cold and sodas were not filled all the way. Also my special orders were incorrect. Thankfully I checked Before biting into mine, because I am allergic to onions and again my jumbo Jack had onions..
I called immediately and spoke to someone who said she was the manager. I was told my name would be placed in some book and that I could get 2 of the meals replaced the next time I came in. Last night I went to try to get those meals and was told I could not get them replaced because my hame wasn't in this book, and was basically told I was lying. I spend alot of money In this store Jack, and I dont appreciate being treated that way. I think it will be a very long time before I go there again .

Was starving after working 10 hrs and went through drive through. Ordered southwest chicken salad and onion rings. I asked for ketchup, did not receive. No big deal but also did not get packet of dressing so salad was a bust. Didn’t eat that. Didn’t realize it until I got home. It was late and I was tired. So I didn’t check bag. Also asked for no receipt.

Service was very unprofessional. Employee was very rude and could not seem to get our order correct. Had to start over because she said it was confusing. We asked for the price difference to upsize,gave us one price then changed it. She asked us if we wanted curly or regular fries,not mentioning that the price is more for curly. Told us very rudely that we didn’t tell us what kind of drink we want but she didn’t even ask us in the first place. Instead of continuing our order we left that location and drove to another one. Very bad customer service. Will not return to that location.
Culebra and 24st location. 12/21:18@9:56pm

Drive thru @ 5:47 am, ordered. Staff member having troubles entering order, asked if he wanted me to start over, said give me a second. Asked multiple times what did I order. Got to the window, received attitude from Staff member at window, gave me my change, then shut window and locked it, after 5 min gave me my drink. After 20 minutes of waiting for my breakfast meal, I knocked on window, I was going to ask for my money back as this was ridiculous to wait this long. 2 other staff members ignored me, He came back at 6:07 and said the hash browns were cooking and handing me my bag of food. I have never waited 20 minutes for hash browns. I felt I had to search my entire meal prior to eating to confirm that nothing additional was added. I asked my daughter for the receipt to verify the staff member name, no receipt in bag or was not handed to me at time change was given. I used to like this jack in box, but after the AM treatment received, I will never return.

This was the jack in box on Chandler Blvd and Dobson in Chandler, Arizona.

The tacos are all oily. The bag is even covered with oil on the bottom. I threw away most the tacos.

soda machine has not been cleaned in 3 weeks i know this because i put a mark on machine and it has been there 3 weeks now the floors have been dirty last two visits but yet all associates are standing around joking about in the future their is a burger king just across the street which is always clean
JACKS #275

I came in to the restaurant to eat lunch with a co-worker. Order our food and sat down to chat while the food was being made. I found a small hair in my food and I decided to go ahead an ask management to replace it. Management acted really bad when I asked instead ask all ppl from his staff to come out the kitchen and turn around foe me to see that they had hairnets, because that was embarrassing and I didn't want to make a bad scene I say pk and left the restaurant. I told him I was submitting a complaint and he told me I was not to come to his restaurant anymore.

They were closed.

i was sitting at the stop light on Everett Ave and Broadway in Everett Washington last night 12/14/2018 at approx.. 6;30 pm we were having some high wind gusts and your sign that is brand new flew out and hit my car a long with some debris from the pieces I asked the employs working at the time who to contact and they said to contact corporate except it was after hours and no one answered please contact me so the damage to my cae can be discussed promptly . thank you

Sincerely \
Kristi Howe (425) 344-3735

I order two the deli trio sandwiches from the jitb on 380 and hey 75 in McKinney TX
And it no where look like the menu, it did not have the spear pickles ,hardly any maynesse, and cold bum

Called in an order on the mobile app. Got there and waited and waited. They sserved customesrs in the drive through and dining room that arrived after I got there. The manager finally ask what I was waiting on. They had never started my order. I was somewhat indignant. The manager told me that there was onlly 3 people cooking and she was having to help the girl at the counter. I told her that the mobile ordering was not supposed to work that way, she walked off, and I yelled that it was not may fault she was not a very good manager. I felt like she could have offered some type of consideration as a way of apolgy. Didn't happen. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. JACK IN THE BOX IN MABANK TEXAS. 75147 , NO RECEIPT FOR A SURVEY. McDonald and Churches across the street

I ordered a number 8 large and got my meal cold plus my strawberry shake had this black dirty cherry on top of the whipped cream.

TWICE I HAVE BROUGHT MY ORDER HOME AND MISSING SOME IF IT. LAST TIME WAS FRIES TODAY I DIDNT GET MY CHEESECAKE..WHATS UP WITH YOUR WORKERS. I HAVE BEEN CHARGERD BOTH TIMES
1ST TIME I DIDNT GO BACK TODAY THE SAME NO CHEESE CAKE. I LIVE LIKE 20MIN.DRIVE.THIS UNCALLED FOR. AS MUCH AS I LOVE JACK IN THE BOX I GUESS I HAVE TO STOP GOING. NOT LIKE HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR SOMETHING AND NOT GET. VERY WRONG AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE..

I visited your Jack in the Box at 4375 Genesse Ave. San Diego, CA 92117 on 12/07/2018 at 12:15 P.M. I placed my order at the drive thru and waited in line to get my order. When I got to the window I gave the girl my money and she handed me my order and turned around to do something else. I said excuse me and she turned back around and said " what, you want your receipt? " I said yes, that and my change. She said " what, you want your change " and I said yes! Now it was only a few pennies, but the point is, she wasn't going to give it to me and it makes me wonder how many other customers has she done this to! I couldn't do the survey, because there is not much information on my receipt It does give her name as araceli and the JIB# is 3018. Also my fries were almost cold! Needless to say, I was not at all happy with my visit and I go to Jack in the Box all the time! It is my favorite fast food place to go to!

First of all, I called in the survey with our receipt and was told someone would call me back Monday between 12:30 and 4. Then I filed a complaint on the internet and am still waiting for an answer. You can't get a person when you call the phone numbers. I called about a complaint in regard to the JITB in LaHabra, ca. We wanted the rib eye burger with blue cheese and since they didn't have any blue cheese they put blue cheese dressing, which was terrible. I also complained that the picture shown didn't look anything like what we had. We had to pick up the bun to find the bacon. We were very disappointed but more disappointed that no one cared enough to answer my internet complaint or to call me like I was promised. I really don't think you want to hear anything negative.I am trying one more time. But I did see a lot of negative complaints listed on the internet, so I guess I'm not the only one.

Carlos was very rude in handling my complain and wasnt able to replace my order. He gave me the wrong number 3 times. I had to call an other store to het number and store number cause one carlos gave me 3times was incorrect. Was he either scared i was going to report him to the hotline. I dont lnoe unprofessional

First of all, I left my number this morning and was told I would get a call between 12:30 and 4pm today (never happened) We went to the La hab ra I store and wanted a rib eye blue cheese burger. After much discussion with the server and manager they said they didn't have any blue cheese and we could get blue cheese dressing. We agreed and we are so sorry we did. It was terrible. I thought it would be nice to get a discount or some free fries but it didn't happen. When we got home I looked at a picture of the blue cheese rib eye burger and what we got looked nothing like it. We had to pick up the bun to even find the bacon. Very disappointed. If an item is advertised they should have it in stock. Sorry we didn't just leave.

I was so excited to try BLT Cheeseburger. My husband & I saw your commercial and it look sooooo good. Couldn't wait to try it ;o)
Went on Sat. 12/01, not a happy camper ;o(. Food was terrible & didn't look like commercial or your sign in store.

Locations:
2780 S. Iowa Avenue, Colton, CA

Still LOVE LOVE your Tacos

Thanks,
Sophia

Bought a breakfast platter this morning (Dec 3) at JIB # 3299 located at Foothill Blvd in Rancho Cucamonga CA. On there ads posted it says $2.99 but the cashier refused to honor that price. She says that they no longer honor that ads so she charged me $4.17. If they no longer honor that ads why is it that still posted there. There confusing customers. Not a good one.

I was given my change back from an order, minus $10. I immediately went back and told the manager who admitted their cash register balance was off by $20, but they still couldn't give me my money back! I was told they would call me by 5pm today, but never did! I'm completely appalled and am going to file a police report!

Drive thru lady charged my card and told me that it didn’t go thru but I clearly had the money in my account and she wouldn’t take my other form of payment she was rude and disrespectful and she stole my order I went back home and I saw that the money was charged to my account . I want my food or my money back and I want that thief fired

FIRST THING THE SMART MOUTH MANAGER ON DUTY, I TOLD HER SHE GAVE US THE WRONG BURGERS WE ORDERED THE BUTTERY JACK CLASSICS , WE RECEIVED 4 BUTTERY JACK WITH SWISS CHEESE !!! WHEN I GOT HOME AND DISCOVERED THE MISTAKE I CALLED AND RANG AND RANG NO ONE ANSWERED THE PHONE , THEN WAITED 15 MINS LATER THE SO CALL SMART MOUTH MGR WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE I ASK WHY DID WE GET THE SWISS CHEESE BURGERS ON THE BOXES IT WAS PUNCHED FOR CLASSIC - SHE SAID I DON'T KNOW I DIDN'T MAKE YOUR BURGERS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY IT HAPPEN SHE KEPT REPEATING EVERY TIME I ASKED A QUESTION I DIDN'T MAKE YOUR BURGERS. THEN SHE SAID BRING THEM BACK WE WILL REPLACE THEM ,AFTER WE COULDN'T GET IN TOUCH WE ATE THE OLD BURGERS THAT HAD BEEN SITTING (ALREADY COOKED) AND GARBAGED ON US ( we don't like swiss cheese) the lettuce was wilted and white, when she found out we half eaten them she said their was nothing she can do. I ASK WHAT WAS HER NAME SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME SAYING IT'S IN THE CONSTITUTION BUT SHE NOT IN COURT SHE REPRESENTING THE COMPANY AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHO IM DEALING WITH. THE BURGERS WERE DEFINETLY OLD AND TUFF AND WHILTED

Extremely poor customer service from the drive up customer service representing Jack in the BOX. She shrugged her shoulders at me twice when I mentioned she got my order wrong. Never did she compensate me for her mistake She did not care at all that she was rude and not helpful and that she got my order wrong and was short with me in front of my daughter. Never did she ask me if my order was correct, she did two transactions and got them wrong, etc.....I told her that she must not care about her job. The Manager came to the window and all she said was sorry, still with no resolution acknowledging that Araceli the drive up customer service was incorrect to represent jack in the box that way and how could it be made better? Nothing! I will NEVER go back to that Jack in Box with that person representing your company!! I don't even want to give it 1 star but I cant delete it!
I would advise ANYONE in the CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION MUST be trained correctly to handle customers and represent your company. She does NOT!

JIB# 3387
Employee: Araceli, Ladera Ranch, Oso and Antonio Parkway

Monday nov 19th @2:30, the team working today is awful, many of us customers are being trreated poorly, disorganized, incorrect orders ETREMELY long wait times (even for just a drink). But most disturbing is the level of no professionalism, no courtesy cursing, laughing about their mistakes. All the customers in the drive-through and inside appear disgusted

I ordered a biscuit breakfast sandwich today at about 12:40 pm at your Ustick and Cole store in Boise, Idaho. My meal was bad enough to track this website down and tell you. The biscuit was dry and cold, the cheese was cold. The egg was fried so long that it was crunchy. Don’t offer breakfast if you can’t do it well. I never got a receipt. And When I went to jack in the box’s website, I was unable to hit send. The system just wouldn’t let me.

I went to have lunch today, 06148830012802 tried to take survey but was kicked off. I ordered my food at 12:12 on 11/14/2018 I waited for my food for 30 minutes. The funny part was there was no one in the restaurant. I had to go up there and ask for my food, which was to go and on my lunch break. It took all my lunch break and they weren't even apologetic. Please staff your employees on time and customer service.

We went to get a $2.99 special advertised with pancakes, sausage, eggs any way was told they were out of pancake syrup.So we went somewhere else

located in Weslaco, TX 78596

I ordered a #4 with cheese regular fries and a sweet tea at the drive thru 32 minutes ago. I paid 7.12. I get home and start eating and realized that it had Swiss cheese on it. I didn't order Swiss cheese but the receipt says Swiss cheese no American cheese. I was not made aware of this issue if they don't have American. I have been calling the store#761 since I noticed the issue. I called 11 straight times and it rings until I get a tone like a fax machine. I am very dissatisfied with this. I have never had any issues before but because of the weather it really has me in a bad mood. Please respond and take action. My drive thru#117.

This is the second time I've been to this Jack-in-the-box lately and have had bad service. Last night we went to place an order through drive through and heard yelling and goofing off through where you order, the girl kept making us repeat our order because she was laughing and didn't here us. We get to the window and employees are running around and goofing off. We take our order home and it was completely wrong food was missing. I was so irritated and it was late I wasn't going to drive back. We ordered 6 tacos, 2 without sauce and an order of 3 piece jal. poppers. We only got 4 tacos all without sauce and the 3 piece poppers only had 2 in it and were so dry the inside was hard. Our order was only $6.29 but maybe if they weren't goofing off so bad our order might have been right. Drive through #101 High Ridge Mo. Employee on receipt: Danielle JIB#4094 11/7/18 9:36pm

My info:
Angela Routt
5357 Harter Farms Manor
High Ridge, Mo. 63049- (636) 692-8143

Jack's on Bell Rd. And 303 in surprise two days in a row did not give me what I ordered.Paid for the food took 21 minutes as a walk in.I am here working out of my town.Money is tight eating on a budget.Great loyal customer of my Jack's at home in Lake Havasu Az.That Jack's needs some Management.Thank You.

The service bad I couldn't change my order after I paid .

Two weeks ago, my wife and ordered two (2) Ribeye meals from the drive through window. When we got home and sat down to eat them (20 miles away) I found a foam earpiece cover in my sandwich. Needless to say, we didn't eat any of the meals we bought, not knowing what else they did to our food. I took the sandwiches back to J&B the following day and the assistant Manager told me that it was one of their earpiece coverings that they use to communicate with one another. I don't believe that this was an accident. The black covering was bigger than the tomato and between the lettuce and tomato. This was the worse, egregious, act anyone had ever done to us from a fast food restaurant. I have pictures of it on my phone as well as a complaint I filed with the Spokane police department. The complaint # is, 2018-2020 2662. I want someone from J&B to call me at (509) 279-2712 to discuss how this could've possibly happen to us. If I don't receive a call I will post these pictures on both, Facebook and YouTube, and will pursue other options

An employee named Yadira was extremely rude and disrespectful. At the drive thru order monitor, I asked her what came on the buttery jack and she said, "whatever's on the picture". When I got to the window I wasn't close enough for her to hand me my order so I had to open the door to get the drinks; it wasn't done on purpose. Yadira had an attitude and took my car for payment, she handed me a clipboard with a sales slip to sign without returning my card to me. I asked her for my card and she wouldn't give it to me until I gave her back the signed slip. She complained that I was too far away and slammed the pay thru window and began to berate to the other workers and point at me. A guy came to the window and I told him to cancel my order and give me my money back. I told him I refused to be disrespected as a paying customer. I returned all 3 drinks and he gave me a refund. Yadira's behavior is the reason fast food workers get a bad reputation. She had an unprovoked attitude which caused your company a lost sale and wasted product.

You seriously have to get some thing done about Fulton ranch store in Chandler az every day thier are two people trying to get out orders or early in morning 1 person where is the manager why are they not there to help I feel sorry for the employee (s) but my wife don't cook and this is just by my house so I can already expect some one to say please pull to the front

I went to The Florissant store on North Lindbergh, and I purchased a meal and when I got to the drive thru window to pay for the order it was 12 dollars and some change. I had insufficient funds on my debit card. I told the cashier to run the card again after I did a bank transfer and she said the system would let her keep swiping the card so I told her that was the only method of payment I had and asked her to refund the portion that was taken off the card which was 6.91 and she said it never came off of my card. I told her that I have an app on my phone for my bank account and it shows 6.91 being charged at Jack in the box and she argued with me telling me rudely that the money never came off. I would like my money refunded and the young lady to be addressed about her rude attitude. I have attached an image of the bank statement with the money taken from the card. She did not give me a receipt or anything proving that the order was voided or refunded. My phone number is 314-218-8658.

The jack in the box at five forks woodruff Rd is never open as advertised...tonight 20 mins ago, all lights are on , open sign is on, workers outside smoking with their friends...I pulled through the drive through and wrecked my Tacoma because the slack ass employee put plastic crates in bricks...went under my truck got stuck ....came over and told me they are closed bc he is underpaid. Open light is on , all lights and drive through lights on..you better pay for these damages...2013 Toyota Tacoma . This iaco in the box has gone down hill and has been closed as early as 11pm...when open late, never have any food is what the same guy tells me...I've been going to jack in the box since opening, but will never go again..lost a customer for life , and as for my followers ,social media will know as well....

Tonight was my second night at the Pleasantburg location. Service is horrible. I’m from NY my friends and I aren’t familiar with the menu. One of us ordered 2 jr burgers Lashawn the worker asked “what else” we asked for a moment. I guess she didn’t hear us and asked what else again so again we asked for one moment please. She yelled “Don’t yell at me!” I pulled around to the window to talk to her she was extremely rude! My first time here they forgot my cheesecake. Tonight we went to the Waffle House instead because your employee was extremely rude. I’ve managed a kfc for years and wouldn’t allow my employees to treat customers that way. The shift manager came to the window and was polite but I’d rather speak with the store manager. I was told her name is Nicole. My number is 315-447-1478

Hello , I'm very sorry I have to make this complaint however there isn't any other way to reach your store. I Call # are lead to fax#. So my problem is with this store in San Antonio tx Culebra rd and 24th st. They never get an order right. Today I went thru the drive thru.And I was asked to move up to front of the store.And mind you there was no one in line? Or even behind me. My order was 2 orders of reg tacos 1 sm fries and 1 med fries 2cokes and 1 Jr jumbo Jack. Well never received med fries.And the tacos were cold . What kind of service with terrible food are we dealing with! Please do something about this.

JIB#1193 9/21/18 6:03 AM
EMPLOYEE MARCY DRIVE THRU #116
I made a stop at this Jack in the Box early this morning and had a most unpleasant experience because of Marcy. She started off with Attitude from the minute she ask to take my order when I was at the speaker. She was extremely rude she had attitude in her voice when I asked for a burger with no ketchup she couldn't hear me apparently and was getting frustrated and she let that be known then she barked at me saying what size combo meal that I wanted as if she was pissed at me like I was a stupid idiot that didn't know what I was talking about. She didn't give me a total either I didn't ask either afraid she would yell at me since I obviously was bothering her. I heard her taking the order of the car behind me with the same attitude. When I got to the window to pay after the car ahead of me practically had their food thrown at them and she slammed the window she did the same thing to me open the window abruptly saying 10.50 not even looking at me so I wasn't sure if that was my total or she was talking to someone else inside the restaurant. I gave her my money and she open the window give me my change without even saying your food will be ready in a minute. Thank you... just slam the window closed. She then opened the threw the bag at me without even asking if I wanted any ketchup or any sauces she didn't say thank you or anything . she just open the window handing me my bag actually more like dropped it pretty much in my lap so I took my food and I drove off very unhappy with the service so unhappy that I decided to file a complaint because whether she was having a bad morning or what her problem was she was the rudest person with absolutely no customer service skills whatsoever that should not be allowed to work the window and ruin other people's mornings like she ruined mine. I personally lost my appetite. I was shocked by this employee's Behavior I won't be visiting Jack in the Box in the near future that's for sure.
Bridget Martin
602-348-1250

It’s your stupid commercials about jacks bowls. Why do you have to be filthy about it. My kids and wife see it and we have to explain away your stupidity

It took 45min n drive thru ridiculous

Dirty tables, cold fries, no napkins, poor service. When I complained about the fries being cold, the employee wanted to argue with me that they weren’t cold. When I asked for a refund, he tried to force me to take another order of fries instead of the refund. Store #3152. Never again!

Went to Jack in the box for a large ice water. Live in Phoenix AZ and it's very hot. Also ordered a large Coke because I know it's a big deal to just get a water. I normally get a meal on a daily basis after work. After I ordered he said the price was $5.69 or approximately that. Thought he made a mistake. Ask him four times. Finally he said the water cup cost $2.69 or something. Couldn't believe my ears. I know there is normally a small charge for the cup. However, there is no way a cup cost the amount he stated. I can buy a large Coke and large ice water at Mconlds for a $1.09. I have always enjoyed Jack in the box and have a large family. I've spent a ton of money there. If this is how Jack in the does business I'll stop eating there and bad mouth you guys till the day I die. Sincerely, just want a little water, Arthur.

I ordered 2 small patties, no bun...as I have many times. When I opened the box, some distance away there were 2 thin slices of ?ham no burger
This after waiting over 15 minutes to order and going over the order 3 times. Obviously there was no understandoing by the sales guy, when I asked for the supervisor he said no there wasn' t one...

Why not just hire English speaking people? This is not the first problem with this branch.

I,m tired of this store and the pretty poor attitude. Incidentally, the person I think is in charge...she wasn't there, is a real impolite, sourpuss who drives away customers...like me, after more than 15yrs....

This is happend at store on 5656 old hickory blvd , Hermitage TN , went with my wife to have dinner after work , went inside the store and my wife start ordering , and i went to use the bathroom but there was sign to ask the counter for the keys , so i went to ask for the keys , but the employee told me , i cant let you use the bathroom till you officially complete and pay first , I responded that my wife is making the order this moment , she responded u need to wait till she finish ordering and pay , so i told here to cancel the order and we going somewhere else , no wonder jack n box closing every where , maybe you need to hire better mgm and employees , any way you lost me as customer for ever

I have been working for this company about 3 week. It is the worst experience of my life. there's no order in the store from Management on down . I was hired for one position and I am doing another position there's not enough employees in the store it's not good Management in the store they're not trying. when you come to work in this location poor customer skills from management. No one is trying properly in this store starting from the front to the back meaning Cooks , cashier's, preparers no one is trained.sleeping on the job. No gloves when making food.please help the employees who enjoy working for this company. This location is losing people left and right.

I went to the drive thru @ 5:10 to purchase the 8pc chkn box and I was told they were out! Families are choosing your restaurant and you run out of one of the main staples!
JIB is the only one in Montgomery,AL on Taylor Road.

I was at your Yorba Linda Jack in the Box on Imperial hwy 8/7/18 @ 9:49 am drive thru.
Annie employee. She handed me my coffee, which she didn't put the lid all the way on correctly. Coffee went all over my car (inside and out) & all over my pants and left footproceeded to burn my leg & foot. I informed on she burned me. Annie said "I'm sorry."
She never offered me napkins or a rag. I was frantically pulling off my sock to stop from furtheburning of my foot.
I couldn't believe she then handed me another cup of coffee FILLED TO THE RIM.
I went inside spoke to asst. manager, (Jackie) ask for a bag of ice to stop the burn from getting worst. Ask her who i would need to discuss the incident of the injury, cleaning of my car & clothes. She said I would have to speak with the district manager Jonathan Galves tomorrow.
I left my name and number requesting him to call me. I beverage hear from him today.
So will you please have your general manager call me tomorrow 7/9/18 so I can file a claim for Injury & damages.

ROSE GILLESPIE
714-308-6705

I'm filing a complaint against Jack In The Box in Lewiston Idaho, I'm not sure where i can go exactly to file this complaint. I had an interview at Jack In The Box on the 25th of July, 2018. My interview was okay i guess. I had a relative who had started the very first day someone I don't get a long with. I had reassured the manager Dezaire that this wouldn't have been an issue as I can conduct myself professionally in any environment I am in. Another crew member had told me i Had the job but i hadn't i guess. Anyways i didn't find this out from a manager i was told over the phone by the employee that had made it 100% clear she did not like me. It is very unprofessional for your manager Sean I do not know if i have spelled his name correctly to have been discussing my information with a new employee. Let's get to the fun stuff, another on of your employees at this company here in Lewiston Idaho by the name of Richey Risley said if they hired me he would lay me out if I got hired. Also was told by said employee who does not like me. I don't know what kind of managers you have run your business but to have employees pick and choose who gets hired is so ridiculous to me and unprofessional. Maybe you guys need to pop up at your restaurant and see how your crew is running it. I find it also comical that said employee who didn't like me worked there less then a week! I also think you need to contact that store and stop your employees from sending threatening remarks another persons way. I will be writing corporate etc until i get the results i want! Complete clown show down there folks!

I pulled up to the drive through and was told they cant serve any food for 15 min. Then they served another car. I think these employees were racist. I hate that we had to go elsewhere. I hope there is a feasible resolution.

Have feedback for Jack In the Box?