Customer Service Rating
1.94 out of 5 Stars
Based on 125 Votes

Walgreens Complaints

customers have reported 125 problems so far...

Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is a subsidiary of Walgreens Boot Alliance. The merger between Walgreens and Swiss based Alliance Boots was completed on December 31, 2014 and is publicly traded on NASDQ:WBA. Walgreens is one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in America. There are over 8200 stores in all 50 states and net earnings in the fourth quarter of 2014 were reported as US 714 million.

If you need to report a product or service at any Walgreens you may call 1-800-925-4733 and press ‘option 4’. If you would like to contact CEO James Skinner, you may address postal correspondence to 200 Wilmont Road, Deerfield, IL 60015. The corporate phone number is 1-847-914-2500. Walgreens has live chat and a login for multiple uses that you may find here.  Assistance 24/7 may be found at 877-25-5823.

Walgreens was founded in Chicago by Charles Rudolph Walgreen in 1901. The current CEO, James Skinner was once VP and CEO of McDonalds Corporation and he serves on the boards of McDonalds and Hewlett Packard currently. You may find social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.

Feedback for Walgreens corporate?

Top 125 Customer Reviews

Experienced poor service? Click here now to visit the Walgreens complaint department.

I had been dealing with the pharmacy at 5831 West Park Ave. Houma La. for 11 years. I submitted my usual prescription for a pain medication I have been prescribed for about 5 years. I received the text notification that my prescription was ready (which indicates that my insurance had approved the medication). Out of the blue I get a phone call from the pharmacy manager (I do not know her name as that does not appear on prescriptions, and I doubt that she would have told me) telling me she would not fill the prescription because of other medications I have been prescribed from other doctors. She even insinuated that I was going to different doctors (doctor shopping) for other meds, as she named off the doctors and the meds they were prescribing to me.

I tried to explain that I had filled all of the same prescriptions there before with no issues, my doctors all know what meds I take, and it all goes thru my insurance. She claimed there was a new policy she had to follow. When I went to the store to pick up the prescription, she was arrogant and seemed to not care at all that I was offended. She had an arrogant tone and blank eating grin on her face as if she was enjoying the situation. I told her that if I was going to be treated that way, I would take my business elsewhere and I wanted to speak to her superior. She simply stated that she was the manager and I could call 1800-Walgrees if I wanted to. I asked for a copy of the new policy. She told me that it wasn't really a policy, but a guideline, and would not give me a copy of that either.

She developed the same very arrogant grin on her face again, enjoying denying to fill my prescription, and could not have cared less that I was going to take my business elsewhere. If she had used a more "customer friendly" approach, I would have accepted that I just had to fill the one prescription elsewhere. She offered no apology and no desire to keep my business. Since this happened, they have even told on of my doctors that I was no longer doing business with them. Either way, Walgreens has lost a loyal customer of 11 years because of her arrogance in the situation. I'm sure no one there will care, but had to submit this on matter of principal.

Comment (0)

I was the victim of a scam and was instructed to buy an iTunes cards at walgreens . After purchasing the cards ( for $500.00) I realized this was a fraud and refused to give the information on the cards to the people running the scam. I had all the paper work and the cards still just as I had purchased them. I returned to the store and was told by the manager the store did not issue returns and I would have to to go the Apple store. There I was told to go back to Walgreens. The store in question is in Greenville S.C. on Augusta street. I want to know what I need to do to cancel this sale.Do not tell me I can not get refund. Expedite the complaint immediately.

Comment (0)

They have a new person everyday are not timely in filling rx. Not understanding of proper business. I been going over 20 years to them and no one knows my name this Ashville highway knoxville tn. Would appreciate if you would acknowledge this complaint with correspondence.

Comment (1)

I have been with walgreens pharmacy for years, due to living in a small town. I have had instances where the workers don't help with contacting doctors for a prescription such as birth control. I was over that but this is the last straw because I went to walgreens in bastrop louisiana on 3/10/16 to quickly get my prescription so I thought. As I waited in the drive thru no one greeted me or came to the window but I stead she was sitting down eating cake, so I made a blank trip to the pharmacy and still in need of my meds. not to mention it was around 4:30 pm when I went so no they were not closed. I am getting really fed up with the bastrop louisiana locations rudeness and something needs to be done ASAP!

Comment (2)

My wife purchased mini Dingo bones at the Walgreens located at Colony Plaza in The Villages, Florida. After eating the treats my dogs became ill and had many very bad diarrhea episodes which ruined our bedroom rug. It is far to soiled to have cleaned and needs to be ripped out. I went out and priced replacing the rug today and will replace it with vinyl at a cost of $1004.36 with do-it-yourself installation. A rug in the entry way has been soiled also.

I went to the store at The Villages and an assistant manager basically said, tough luck, and call corporate. One of the dogs still has bad symptoms and is going to the vet on Thursday. Thanks for selling this toxic product made in China. It is probably made by one of the same factories that Lumber Liquidators uses. For your reference the Item# is 26003/18-11524 and the bar code number is 15650 26003.

I'm sure you are going to say tough luck also. My next recourse will be to call Chanel 6 in Orlando which deals with and airs consumer complaints.

Comment (0)

I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received a call from Walgreen's telling me that the meds were ready. When I showed up at the counter, the employee was less than pleasant. One prescription was ready out of the three. The other two couldn't be filled until 03/04/16. This employee made me feel like a criminal for trying to pick up my meds (I thought were ready). If I was told when I dropped off the prescriptions that they couldn't be filled until 03/04/16, I wouldn't have made a special trip to pick them up.

I have multiple sclerosis and it is not easy for me to have to make extra trips to be humiliated. Today, 03/04/16, I went back to pick up my meds. I asked to be removed from the telephone notices. This was the same employee, male, maybe 30, dark hair and beard. While I was waiting for him to retrieve my meds, he made a derogatory comment to one of his coworkers. He said "that way I wouldn't have to look at your stupid face".

He said this to a female employee. As a customer, I don't want to hear that and if I was the employee he said that to, would have been embarrassed having customers hear this. This male employee needs to be called on the carpet for how he interacts with customers and employees. He has no respect for anyone except himself. You don't need this person representing Walgreen's. If I experience anything remotely to this again, I will discontinue being a Walgreen's customer!

Comment (1)

2 weeks ago Walgreens had ocean spray ice tea on sale 2/$5 for the 96oz bottles,my husband and children love this ice tea.I can tell you its the best out there. I bought 26 bottles.Mind you I have been shopping at Walgreens for Years. This morning as I was opening a bottle,I glanced at the expiration date. I was flabbergasted to find out that it was all expired either DEC 2015 or JAN 2016. I had only 3 bottles with march 5th as the expiration date. I don't have any receipts, as I disposed of them.see attachment for reference. I would like to be made whole by having Walgreens reimburse us for the cost of drinking expired Ice tea and also by making sure that their stores are constantly checking there shelves to make sure whatever is expired is off the shelves.

Comment (0)

Because of where I live, I frequently shop at Walgreen's at #12479, W. Commerce & Zarzamora, Walgreen's #4552 W. Commerce & General McMullen, or Walgreen's #3354 Culebra & Zarzamora. My problem is not with the employees or products. My problem is with the beggars outside asking customers for money. About 90% of my visits to your stores, I am approached by someone asking for money.

I personally have not complained, but have heard others do so. I am complaining now because this evening I went to one of these Walgreen's and was asked for money. I said I was sorry but I didn't have money. The person then went on talking to me and then cursing me. I went inside and informed an employee. I hope something can be done about this, but if it continues, I will be forced to take my business elsewhere.

Comment (0)

Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/18/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at the pharmacy counter. I examined the contents. I found the pharmacy gave me 90 pills instead of 180 which the prescription called for. I pointed out the error to the pharmacist himself. I had a feeling I should talk directly to the pharmacist. He checked his computer and agreed a mistake was made. He told me the prescription would be corrected.

I returned on 1/22/16 to pick up the Tamsulosin. The pharmacist told me that he gave me 180 pills on 1/18/16 and refused to give me the 90 missing pills. The store manager would not help and refused to fill the 90 missing pills. My daughter counted how many pills I actually received on 1/18/16 and I only received 72 pills in total. This would be a “he said / he said” situation except my caregiver was with me on 1/18/16 and heard the pharmacist admit to the original mistake. She heard him promise me he would correct the error.

This is just one example of the errors the Enumclaw Walgreens Pharmacy has made with my prescriptions.

Comment (0)

Wanted to exchange an item went in store and went to aisle were wrist braces are sold... Needed to try on too see if it was more comfortable then the previous one purchased. When fit to the counter the cashier was RUDE as hell about I should have brought theorem to her first. I understand store policy but I don't need to be spoken to like that or did she have to repeat herself 3-4 additionally times about the same thing. I am not a child being scorned by a parent. I will not return to this walgreens and will be taking my monthly prescriptions away as well. I don't need to spend my money where the cashiers are RUDE. Walgreens on magazine and pleasant New Orleans.

Comment (0)

We went in to the Walgreens pharmacy on January 18th, 2016. My daughter was asking one of the helpers in pharmacy a question. She was so very rude, that I can't even explain how she made us feel. She would not answer our question, she wouldn't look at us and she just kept on doing other things. When she did answer us it was with a very put out voice and my daughter finally asked to talk to the pharmacist. The pharmacist apologized for how the other girl behaved. My daughter could hear her at the drive-through talking to other people and how she was so very rude to them as well.

It honestly makes me want to switch to Walmart if I have to deal with this lady again. Her name is Taylor Brinky. I could just imagine if this lady was trying to help an elderly person and how she would make them feel. I rarely complain, but when I do it is serious. I would like to hear from someone, or find out what is being done about this lady. My phone number is 405-761-7516. I have used Walgreens everywhere I have lived, but if I have to deal with this lady again, and be treated the way I was treated, I will switch to Wal Mart!

Comment (0)

I am not one to complain usually, however, my last two visits to Walgreens Bay Village, Ohio store resulted in about 20 minutes at the checkout counter, and this is not including wait time. The people Walgreens has in this store are simply unqualified to be doing what they're doing. I bring up the last few visits, but I shop at this store frequently due to simply not having many choices in this small town. The associates don't know the ad or the products most of the time, and when the customer has educate the employees of the store as to what's going on, you've got issues. Maybe time to rethink the personnel.

Comment (0)

On 12/2/2015, I ordered Christmas cards (60) didn't get envelopes for the cards- had to make a 2nd trip. While there they asked me to prove it with a receipt. That was after I called before I came asking if I had to purchase envelope for photo cards. On 12/6/2015, I ordered a custom photo book it wasn't bound and the pages fell out. I took it back- the 2nd one wasn't bound. (Frustrated) I was then made another one but still paid over $22.00 for the book. On 12/26/2015, I ordered a custom photo book received e-mail it was ready at 9:19 PM when I got there, the manager stated they were out of book and paper.

I asked if I could transfer it to a different store they told me no they would have to download pics and I should come back tomorrow and he would make it a priority. I went home and re-ordered it at a different Walgreens and so now I hope to get the book at 11:30 PM. It took me 4 hours to make the book for a gift I need that the store guaranteed in an hour. (Frustrated) Wasn't offered one thing and all of these were at the same Walgreens located at 4730 s. 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI.53221. Very DISAPPOINTED won't order photos from there ever again.

Comment (0)

This morning I went into store # 03154 Keene NH, I was treated rather poorly to say the least. This is not the first time the pharmacy tech, Joselyn, I could have the name wrong but she is the only,Jo?. I understand she has worked their for years. However her and I don't seem to see eye to eye. I did complain to the district manager. She did improve up until today. Therefore I am moving my business of $1890.00 estimated monthly cost of meds. I am 55 an disabled. I don't have the patience for games. Therefore if I do no receive an apology from her, or Walgreens Corporate, I will move my my business to the almighty CVS, I drive by CVS to get to Walgreens. I prefer Walgreens but I will not subject myself to monthly negativity.

Comment (0)

My complaint is that I was shopping in the Walgreens store on Dec 7th around 8 when i picked up their Guacamole chips and purchased it from the store. i went home and opened up the chips and started to eat it. A little bit later after eating the chips i was starting to fell nauseated. I went to sleep and when i woke up i had diarrhea and notice that i had caught the stomach virus.

Comment (0)

More than once I have been disappointed in the photo department. They either have forgotten to put pictures in my order or have not printed my order with no phone call. I put an order in at10 in the morning came back after 5pm and no pictures the manager said oh well they will give you a discount tomorrow. I do a lot of pictures at Walgreen. Not good customer service. I would like to continue to use Walgreen photo but this is happening to often.

Comment (0)

I have always had a good experience shopping at our local walgreens until today. I ordered photos and hours later called the store to make sure they were ready. It was well after the time they said they would be ready but to be on the safe side I called. I was informed the photo department was closed. I asked why and was told the store was so short staffed they had nobody available to work in the photo department. I think this is unacceptable. I just checked my emails and apparently my photos are ready for pick up which has to be incorrect since your store representative told me otherwise. We have a lovely cvs near walgreens and if walgreens continues to provide this type of service they will lose a lot of customers. The store I had a problem with is the Yonkers New York store 1046 Yonkers avenue.

Comment (0)

The Walgreen's pharmacy tech would not fill my prescription. Wouldn't give me any reason says she just will not. I took my prescription to another pharmacy and she called and told them I had already filled it. So the pharmacist said I'm not going to fill it. I will never use Walgreens again for any reason. I am going to also tell all my family and friends of my awful experience with your company.

Comment (0)

Went to the Walgreens located at 107 W. Rankin Road, Houston, TX 77090 and was refused service there for getting a narcotic drug filled by the Pharmacist and the Pharmacy Manager: Melanie Solon. Was told that I had to travel back to the Walgreens which was located about 45 minutes from where I relocated in order to get it filled. After being notified of that, I called the Walgreens that use to fill my prescriptions and was told that the Rankin Rd Walgreens should have filled my prescriptions and that I should not have to come back to the Jones/Louetta location to get them filled. I feel strongly that I was mistreated and discriminated against because of what the history of the area may be. I would like for someone to please contact Walgreens at the Rankin Rd and myself regarding this issue.

Comment (0)

Walgreen's filled a prescription without reading my drug allergy profile. My profile at Walgreen's stated I was allergic to Atropine & Epi...both Anticholinergic drugs. They filled a prescription for Hyoscyamine Sulfate...which is an anticholinergic. My doctor made the first error but shouldn't the pharmacist have alerted the doctor or just not filled the prescription in view of my allergies? I was too sick to read the drug information sheet till the next morning after I was having severe palpitations, dizziness & difficulty breathing.

Comment (1)

Today during my lunch hour I went to walgreens in Paris, Tx. During my shopping I notice two under privileged geltemen discussing the the savings they would have if they purchased something as advertised in the paper and were excited about the savings. As I was approaching the checkout the cashier asked for their rewards card. One of them responded he did not have one. I offered them mine as I do anytime someone does not have one and always allowed to. I also noticed there was a woman that looking over the cashier.and she refused to allow my using my card for theses men she stated it was against policy.

I added that this is often allowed and never has there been a problem. She was not friendly, apologetic and in my opinion lack customer care qualities. I asked the men what was the price change and it was .49 cents so gave the men that amount of my own money. After the men left I said to the woman she should be ashamed of herself and ask to see that policy and she denied allowing me to see it. Now I need to mention the cashier checks me out all the time, we talks and laugh each time but she was very emotionless today she acted like she did not even know me. I shop at walgreens all the time. I have my scripts filled there as well . But I must say if this is how walgreen's treat the lower class people I am shopping the wrong place.

Comment (0)

My wife called to check on prescription at Walgreens. They have been giving her a run around for a week on finding prescription. They said they would handle it. They called back and when they could not speak to her because I said she was busy and could not come to phone and I would take the call, the caller by the name of Ratasha started with an attitude and said they could not solve the problem and we could look else where if we wanted to but possible the prescription would come in. When I said we have been waiting a week the attitude got worse and she stated it would be in Monday thank you and hung up with out waiting for a response. I called back and the same person when I asked her name said I was rude and shouting which was never the case and gave more of an attitude. I tried to have a conversation with her but she said she was busy. I was treated like donot bother me I am Walgreens you are a problem customer.

Comment (0)

I purchased a web utility ramp customer order number 9399419137 on 8/12/15 for $439.29 for my mobility scooter for a trip planed for early October. when we tested it in late September we realized the suv was too high off the ground to accommodate said scooter. when I tried to arrange return I was advised by a very polite phone agent that I had exceeded the 30 day return policy which I was not made aware of at the time of purchase! in my opinion this policy is foolish since I did not internally exceed the 30 days nor was I aware of limitation.

I now have a $439 ramp I can't use and I have been a customer for over 40 yrs and between my wife & I we have close to 20 Px & she buys much of her makeup at your highlands ranch store. if an exception is not made on the ramp we will move to another store-not walgreens, file a complaint with BBB and record our displeasure on net & verbally to everyone will listen. Please reconsider & and advise-we leave for Arizona in 9 days.

Comment (0)

This a.m., Sunday 9/20/15, we visited the Walgreens at 12000 Princeton Drive, Huntley, IL 60142 to have have a prescription filled about 9:20 a.m. We were told the prescription was sent electronically to another Walgreens on Reed Road, Huntley. We requested the prescription be transferred to this Walgreens? OK. However, this Walgreens (Princeton) does not have the medicine available? Requested the pharmacy to inquire that the Reed Road store had the medicine. YES! While exiting the store (Princeton) we were summoned back to pharmacy by loud speaker. We don't have the medicine either? As all of this was going on we were told the pharmacist was making phone calls to locate the medicine. About 1/2 hour later, after numerous requests of what is going on we were told they could not find the medicine at other Walgreen locations.

Now, another 10 minutes later we requested that the pharmacy call the Walmart across the street to ascertain if they have the medicine available. Customer service less than attentive. Informed store manager who responded that Walgreens telephone system takes a long time to get through to other locations. A multi million dollar corporation and a telephone system that doesn't work to the advantage to the loyal customer? Suggest the pharmacy under the control of the pharmacist and store manager, be advised that their customer service requires an attitude adjustment! (While all of this was going on another pharmacy customer became somewhat irate at the length of time and lack of interest shown by pharmacy staff). Walmart filled the prescription if 15 minutes.

Comment (3)

I'm not in a good mood but will try to relate my many negative Walgreens experiences as best as I can. If this were just one experience I wouldn't bother but it happens most times when I shop at Walgreens. (I try to limit my stops). I usually drive by the store before I shop to see how many cars are in the lot.

Tonight there were only 2 cars so I figured I shouldn't be ignored and shouldn't have to waite. I had to pick up a prescription from the pharmacy. I received a recorded message the day before that my prescription would be late and would be notified when it was ready. I waited a day and was not notified. I stopped to check. There was one customer in front of me and her, the pharmacist, and the clerk were all having a discussion about anything and everything. I thought it might be a family reuinion.

When the customer finally left, the pharmacist quickly ran to the back to be out of sight. The clerk ran to the window looking for a possible drive-up. Either employee had the least bit of concern that I was standing in line for some time and would like to be waited on. I voiced my displeasure but they didn't seem to care. I left with part of my prescription being filled. I'm still missing part of what my Dr. ordered for me.

I'm too frustrated to return. I'll just tell my Dr. that Walgreens didn't fill it and didn't tell me why. This happens to me every time at this store. Maybe they just don't like me. Going forward I will find another pharmacy to fill my needs. I'm done with Walgreens and will not shop there again. I know I am only one customer and no big deal. I just had to let off steam. Maybe you could relay to your employees that they receive a pay check because of customers like me.

Comment (2)

I filled a prescription at the Walgreens on Palm and Shaw and was told that my insurance wasn't good so I paid cash for the prescription they told me if I could show that the prescription should be paid for by my insurance within 5 days that my $120.00 would be reimbursed which I did today now they are saying they gave me more than a 30 day supply which my insurance will not cover so basically im out of luck the customer service there is horrible I don't understand why they would tell me this and not follow through on their end that they had given me to many pills if I had known this I couldn't been prepared for this.

I am currently on disability with very limited income and paying for my insurance out of pocket have been with walgreens for years getting my meds. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB because of this matter no one seems to want to help me to get to the bottom of things. if I had known this ahead of time I would have been prepared but in the past my medicine was covered 100% and the people there should take a little more time to do their job and inform of things first before saying I would be able to retrieve my monies. this has put me in a hardship. I will never fill another prescription with this store again and will tell everyone I know and all my 5000 facebook followers not to go to walgreens either. Horrible place of business.

Comment (0)

Walgreens Hickory Hill and Knight Arnold Roads Memphis, TN. It's so obvious Walgreens pharmacy can't handle the sales volume
and they don't have enough employees between approximately 4:00 p.m. to beyond 7: 00 p.m. I brought my prescription up there about an hour ago. It still isn't filled and most likely I'll have to pick it up tomorrow after work instead of taking my medicine tonight like I'm suppose to.

They wrongfully are glad to make their customers wait 45 minutes to one hour and longer. This is terrible. This is one of the worst. Today is Thursday May 2, 2015.

Comment (0)

I had a prescription from my doctor stating that My prescription be Claritin, they gave me there brand unknowingly. I got home and realized it wasn't Claritin. I instantly came back to the store to return it. It was over the counter Claritin, but because I use Flexible spending That's the way I have to do it. The manager of the pharmacist told me She could not take a box of unopened medicine back. I immediately transferred the medicine to CVS next door.

Walgreens never ask if you want there generic brand, but forces it on people. I am very distraught with Walgreens at 325 Parkway East; Birmingham, AL 35215. On this same visit, my son had amoxicillin. They didn't even give me a dropper, they never have enough pharmacist tech, always a long wait. I have been using Walgreens for years, but as of today, I have changed my mind.

Comment (0)

I went to get my prescription filled and they said that they couldn't fill it completely they could give me a 5 day supply in 30 minutes. I said ok. 1hours later they gave me1\2 of that and charged me 40$ of a 50$ co-pay. I let them know it was wrong. They gave me my money back and said that I have to do it over again, but after 1hours later they still hadn't fixed it for me and i had to go. I left after 2 hours with nothing after I had ask them how long it would be to start with because I have to be somewhere else at 7:00. They said I could not get the rest of it filled at another store and would have to come back there Monday to get the rest of my stuff before I even started and i said o but 2hours later I left with nothing and not even a sorry for your inconvenience.I went to Rite Aid and had it done in 30 minutes. I have had problems with this pharmacy every time I come to it.I think it's very rude and unprofessional to run a business like that. Do I need to do my business elsewhere.

Comment (0)

Since the head pharmacist left Ontario, Oregon, in December, the service has been getting worse. They say they have not gotten prescriptions from doctor. After calling the doctor they said they had sent prescription but they would call again. Then Walgreens said they are out, then half hour later Oh we have it.

Also it takes 2-3 hours to get prescriptions filled. When are they Ontario Oregon Walgreens going to get a new head pharmacist? I do not want to change where I go. Some of the staff are really trying hard to help, but there are a lot of new faces that do not seem to care.

a

Comment (0)

I called the Walgreens store on Cypress in West Monroe, La. The first time I had to wait 24 minutes before someone picked up. When I started to give my information, the tech or whomever, put the phone down and began to wait on someone at the counter. She finally hung up the phone. I called back and was placed on hold for 18 minutes. I called a third time and after 5 minutes someone finally answered.

The tech found my name and script and said " yeah ok, it will be ready at 1:30 and hung up. I have lived in San Antonio, Nashville, and Baton Rouge. Larger populations, busier stores, and I have never received this type of service. I am a loyal customer and will continue to be, but I just thought someone should know

By the way, I get excellent service from my Walgreens pharmacy at Jones Creek in Baton Rouge

Comment (0)

Pharmacy was awful in checking insurance information. Had insurance call them and still they refused to call a number that was asked by them. Insurance company even told them they were contracted to call for verification. Manager at Walgreen's refused to call or make any Attempts to call the number provided by insurance. Had to take my prescription else where. All together really BAD customer service. Walgreen's on bulverde/Evans rd. San Antonio . this was our first time and only time I will ever go to this Walgreen's.

Comment (0)

I went to Walgreens today April 27, 2015, to the photo dept to have photos placed on a DVD which I ordered a total of seven copies. When I picked my order up, which the total cost was $61.10, I went home to play them on the DVD. Well for some reason, they weren't correct so I took them back to the store and the sales lady which her name is Haley said she would try and correct them and to check back. So I left the copies with her except two because I had sent two copies in the mail prior to looking at them.

Well, she tried to correct them but was unable to, but that was okay. I can understand situations are not always completed in perfection. What really upset me was the way she treated me totally unprofessional. She never looked at me when talking, she walk away from me several times and left me standing there for some time. I just ask for a refund, and I never had to wait so long in any store for refund as long as I waited at this particular Walgreens.

I have always been a customer at Walgreens for many years and never experienced a very rudely unprofessional lazy individual. I could clearly see she had no time for me, no people skills and the manager named Chad totally ignored me and really did not want to give me a refund. This particular visits has raised my blood pressure today, four trips to Walgreens today which I feel was a total waste. It wasn't because of the DVD's it was the unfriendly service I received from the sales lady name Haley.

Comment (0)

First of all we will never shop at a Walgreens again. We have been dealing with Walgreens for over 30 years. This Walgreens here in New Port Ritchey is the WORST Walgreens ever. They are on Main Street and Rt 19 here in New Port Ritchey Florida. They are not friendly to deal with. and getting meds is the biggest joke. I had to get a scrip for my meds to get filled and I live one block from this Walgreen but, because my doctor is 15 miles away that wrote this scrip they won't fill it. They told me I had to drive 15 miles to Hudson to get this filled. I am getting ready for back surgery I can't ride for that far. So we are going to have all my husbands scrips filled now at CVS which is 2 blocks longer for us. This is just the many things that have happened to us. This is a horrible thing for me. I am in so much pain with my back. This Walgreens doesn't have enough people to wait on when someone is getting their meds. We went to the Walgreen is Fort Meyers we never had this kind of problem. We hate this Walgreens in New Port Ritchey it should be out of business.

Comment (1)

I went into Walgreens at 31st and Harvard to talk to pharmacist about a mistake that his pharmacy made. The pharmacist name is Fong Lou. When I explained to him what happened he just kept saying by law when you turn in one prescription it cancels the other which in the past they have never done that this time he then started telling me he knows what the medicine is he knows that we abuse it but he gives us the benefit of the doubt. I was very offended I did not expect to walking to Walgreens and pretty much be called a drug addict in front of a store full of people by the pharmacist. I will never go back there again I got angry and told him it was bullshit what he said and he told me to leave or he was calling the cops.

Comment (0)

I have a complaint about a pharmacist named John ? ( refused to give me last name) my first incident happened 3/5/2015 evening when he took it upon himself to call my prescribes, an physician asst. and tell her that was too much pain medicine for me and she canceled one of my scripts, I had to wait 5 days to get in touch with her to get my meds, when I went to fill it, he was looking at my prescription and talking on the phone for a long time, I asked if he was going to fill it he said"I don't have to fill anything I don't want too". I took it to another Walgreen's that had no problem filling it. My 2nd complaint happened today 4/7/2015 at 1:00pm when he seen my prescription, he said they were out of stock when I asked if they could order it, he said no, when I asked why, there was no answer! This store is located at 251 Cumberland ave. Morristown, Tn. 37813. I have been using this pharmacy for 6 yes and have never had a problem..please reply to this complaint

Comment (0)

Went to buy some Zyrtec D and the pharmacist ran to the back of the pharmacy while I was at the window and wanted me to shout in front of everyone about what I needed. I said, would you mind coming to the cashier so I can ask you instead of shouting in front of everyone? I ended having to shout that I needed some Zyrtec D and that he needed to scan my driver license to provide me with the medication. Immediately, he called the store manager and asked him to sell me the medication. In Utah Zyrtec D is a controlled substance and requires pharmacy personnel to sell it to you. The guy that the pharmacist called was the night manager, a young guy with no license to sell me the medication. The guy provided me with the wrong medication first. After correcting him and pointing to the Zyrtec D I asked if he was licensed to sell me the medication. The response was no.

Someone needs to seriously look into this. This situation other than disturbing is serious and need the intervention of Corporate. This pharmacist needs serious training. Who knows what is being sell to people at this place.

Walgreens
1315 N State Street
Provo, Utah.
03/31/2015
12:20 AM

Comment (0)

I have given Walgreens and Davenport Iowa on West Locust Street business for years.been a lot of money than a loyal customer.AM disable gail on fixed income...5 weeks ago on a Saturday freezing cold night, about last night of sales.was in there.have bad discs,..don't have time to mention everything else can share with new line manager patty came up have no clue what she was doing talk to me like I was in 1st grade will bring this all over one by one I am using shampoo coupons and rewards before.told her she'd have to put in my phone number again for the discount and tried to give her the coupon didn't put in my phone number Thomas said that wasn't the right Groupon even though done this many times.total ass out of me but she was wrong hello other customers making remarks.after 15 minutes I hurt so bad had to leave.sure she didn't tell anyone about all the money they lost the monster.

I went home and called asking for corporate number she answered and told me to look it up myself.I told her to do.she gives me a number to another store in town.that guy was very helpful but too far to drive for him to take care of me.another gal manager there sweet one supposed to have guy in charge there call me and obviously they didn't have them,..even have a three dollar item I need to take back.when to drive up window for medicine a couple times 34 but due to the embarrassment the and like I was a dog come back in the store or any other.major computer glitch wonder if they know how much they lost that night and since.I have been nothing but nice to them.call home office supposed to be investigating haven't heard from them so that's a pile of Crap.tell me 5 on reward card.

Comment (0)

The staff working in the pharmacy department at Walgreens in Mequon WI. either need to be better trained or replaced with more competent people who are more customer service oriented. Each time I go to pick up a prescription, I "ALWAYS" encounter an excessively long delay before receiving my prescription. The time spent waiting for a response from the people working there is beyond excessive. It appears as though the staff was never properly trained in providing efficient customer service. During my last visit, I was standing in a line with six other people for an unusually long time while noticing that one of the two pharmacy technicians spent over ten minutes with just one person. She seemed to be unconcerned about the people in line who were growing more impatient and annoyed as they continued to wait. The other pharmacy tech. was walking around in slow motion while appearing to be in a state of confusion. Eventually ,two people standing in line walked off looking very angry and frustrated. The service (or lack of service) is unacceptable, not only to me but to many other people I know. The waiting time is unacceptable. This problem needs to be corrected ASAP because I personally ( and I'm certain many others as well) am planning to take my business elsewhere. Please look into this chronic problem and get this matter corrected.

Comment (0)

I went to Walgreens(Richmond Road, Lexington, Kentucky) on a Sunday evening for some OTC medication but needed to ask the pharmacist a question about it. When I went to the counter another customer was waiting there to pick up some prescriptions and the pharmacist was on the telephone. I waited for almost 10 minutes before he got off the phone and waited on the woman ahead of me. He was friendly, not in a hurry and made small talk and took what I felt was an unacceptably long time checking her out. By this time I had been there waiting to ask a question for more than 15 minutes! Just before the woman ahead of me was finished, a car came up to the drive through and as soon as he finished with the woman ahead of me the pharmacist said "I'll be right with you" and went to wait on the drive through and left me standing there!! They had questions and he was looking things up for them so I just left and went to a pharmacy that actually has customer service.

Comment (0)

when I filled a prescription for an ointment for itching from my eye doctor, the prescrip was filled with a tube that cost $84.00!! it was 45g!!! like a large tube of toothpaste!! why would I be sold that large amount for a small itchy area by my eye? For the money, of course!!!!! I will take all future business to CVS.

Comment (0)

I am a dentist of 33 years & used Walgreens' Rx extensively throughout my practicing years. Change of medical insurance always reeks havoc when it comes to filling Rx & hoping the pharmacist processes the insurance properly. I have had a RX for fentanyl patches for 4 years now. The refill of my Rx has been a nightmare with walgreens' pharmacists. They don't process the same from pharmacist to pharmacist even thought the same Rx. Too many things to discuss here. Need someone to contact me for telephone consult.

Comment (0)

This is the second time i am writing this. On March 18th 2015, my sister and I went into the walgreens in our town, (Breaux Bridge, La) to pick up scripts. I picked up a few things and before picking up my scripts I went to the restroom and it was locked. I asked the girl at the counter of the pharmacy could you unlock it. and She said No. that it is locked up after 8pm. Mind you, it is an all night store. I have been doing business here at this store for 8 plus years. I spoke to a manager and she said no also. they were all congregating in the front of the store at the time. My sister and I were the only two customers in there at the time. They thought it was funny. I am 62 years old and I feel that a regular customer should be treated with a little more respect. much less any other customer purchasing something in your store to keep you working. I would like an answer from you. Will I get one. I am not writing this for fun. I want to know if something can be done about this. If nothing can be done I will go where they will take care of me. I will pull all my scripts out of Walgreens and go somewhere else. the store is at 1401 Rees Street, Breaux Bridge, La 70517.

Comment (0)

I had a prescription from my eye doctor for Betamethasone Dipropionate Ointment USP. Dr's office asked where to call the prescrip in to. told them Walgreens at 11420 S Fortuna Rd, Yuma, AZ. previously had a prescrip filled for a similar ointment. came in a small tube, very moderate price. this time, they rang up a charge of $83.99 and handed me this tube as large as a tube of toothpaste! I was so shocked. said what is this. was told this is what was ordered. I paid for it and left. should not have, I guess. well, I did call the dr office and they said they did not order that large of a prescription. I feel that Walgreens Pharmacy took it upon themselves to sell me a far greater amount than I needed - for a hugh increase in profit.

Comment (0)

I have been doing my business with Walgreens, out of Breaux Bridge La for the last 8 / 9 years . I buy all my medicine there. When going there to pick up my medicine I always buy extra things while I am there. I went in last Wednesday (3-18-15) at approx. 8:30 PM. My sister and I were both picking up Meds. I said to her while you are getting yours I will go to the Restroom. It was locked. I asked the girl to open it and she said no. I went and looked for a manager and was told no , due to it being locked after 8 pm every night. I mentioned that I was a customer purchasing something and that I needed to go badly . They would not let me. Well to whom this may concern. I am in the process of taking all my meds out and going to another pharmacy. It was rude and a big inconvenience on me. I am 62 years old and had to hurry and leave so I would not have an accident. Shame on your company for not accommodating of your older customers much less anyone else. Store Location is 1401 Rees St Breaux Bridge, La 70517 337-507-3813.

Comment (0)

Pharmacy Department at Walgreens on the corner of Beach and Westminster. 5:15PM give the lady my scripts I just got from the Dr 20 minutes prior. She tells me 1 hour to fill. I've filled both scripts there numerous times, I wait, I shop, I spend money there. I go back to Pharmacy at 6:20PM the girl tells me they are filling it now 5 minutes. I sit right in front of the pharmacy at the 30 minute point - 7:00 I ask about my scripts. One script the doctor needs to sign a form for my insurance, they would know this and it is after 5 so why would they tell me today in one hour? I don't know. I would think they would know. The second script the insurance won't cover until the 25th. REALLY!! So the hour should of been tomorrow! Huge waist of time and after I leave I get a text my script aren't ready. No Kidding. I'm not sure who they employ, but if neither of the scripts would not be ready in one hour or even today - why have me come back and then have me wait? REALLY! If you would let me I'd do a 0 stars if you would let me. These are the only 2 scripts I have there too, the other 5 I have I fill at Rite Aid for this reason - when they are ready they are ready. Seriously!

Comment (0)

I took three rolls of film and request a CD only, no photos. One roll of film was black and white film. All three rolls were accepted by Walgreens. Today when I went to pick them up, I was told. We are sorry, it was a mistake to accept the black and white roll since we can't process them. In the envelope was a rolls of negative paper with nothing on them. Of course there is no way to ever replace photos that were taken on that roll of film. Terrible customer service. I guess the person taking the order could not read the label on the roll that clearly stated it was Black and White film.

Comment (0)

I dropped off my RX at 12:10. I went back to the store window at 1:40. I waited in line util 2:24 then they said they almost had it ready. At 2:30 she Blamed my insurance and said I might be able to get it in another hour.

Comment (0)

Tried last year to set up my pet, dog on Walgreens RXpet program. The big scary blond behind the counter didn't understand or even know there was such a program. She was very rude and tossec my dogs prescription of insulin on the counter and said do you want it? I said NO! For some reason I drove 10 miles to another Walgreens near where I work. Well I met a shining angel' no kidding that seemed like an expert at everything. She set us up and thanked me for coming in. Problem here is I have been back every month for a year now and I've never seen her again. I have been mistreated at least 10 out of the last 12 visits and have determined that Walgreens must be a terrible place to work and the people they are anle to retain are WAY "Under" qualified to deal with the public. Note: after the last refill on 3/4/15 which the price increased 28% and no one could explain why I received a new e-mail on 3/6/2015 saying that that same refill was eligible for refill? Crazy and scary that people like this are in charge of something so important.

Comment (0)

I would like to let know who it concerns that I will not be returning to any Walgreens store in the future.I visited the store located at 8714 East Brainerd Rd. Chattanooga,Tn 37421 and was completely appalled at the TERRIBLE customer service.I purchased a box of your store brand ibuprofin at another walgreens store on 3/3 and realized I picked up the large tablets instead of what I usually get,which is the smaller round ones.I happened to be in the East Brainerd area and stopped by the Walgreens I listed above to get an exchange.Well when I explained to the cashier Penny that I would like to get an exchange she was insulting and rude.First she accused me of not even buying the the medicine at a Walgreens,even though it was a Walgreens brand.Her attitude was very rude,accustory and unfriendly.

She hatefully said without a reciept she would need to get a manager.So she called a manager up and he was just as rude as she was.He repeatedly asked where I purchased it from even though I clearly stated where I bought it from.As he was trying to scan it,it wouldn't show up on the screen,so he asked the original cashier we were dealing with why it wasn't showing up and she said it was because it didn't come from Walgreens!!Basically implying we were trying to pull some kind of scam! Well yet another person was called up front to assist,and it turns on he wasn't clicking price check before scanning! I even asked if they can look up my card number to validate that I did indeed buy this item from Walgreens. I Was simply met with accoustory glares.

The female manger named Danzania was the only one there being decent and professional.The older male continued to be rude.I even stated where I purchased again and he said,"Yea, assuming you are telling me the truth" To say this was out of line and unprofessional is a total and complete understatement.To be accused of wrong doing before checking the facts is unacceptable.I did get the item exchanged but only after being humiliated and embarrased.I will not be returning.

Contact the Walgreens Complaint Department