Walgreens Customer Service

Contact Walgreens Corporate

Toll free phone number: 847-315-2500

Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is a subsidiary of Walgreens Boot Alliance. The merger between Walgreens and Swiss based Alliance Boots was completed on December 31, 2014 and is publicly traded on NASDQ:WBA. Walgreens is one of the largest retail pharmacy chains in America. There are over 8200 stores in all 50 states and net earnings in the fourth quarter of 2014 were reported as US 714 million.

If you need to report a product or service at any Walgreens you may call 1-800-925-4733 and press ‘option 4’. If you would like to contact CEO James Skinner, you may address postal correspondence to 200 Wilmont Road, Deerfield, IL 60015. The corporate phone number is 1-847-914-2500. Walgreens has live chat and a login for multiple uses that you may find here.  Assistance 24/7 may be found at 877-25-5823.

Walgreens was founded in Chicago by Charles Rudolph Walgreen in 1901. The current CEO, James Skinner was once VP and CEO of McDonalds Corporation and he serves on the boards of McDonalds and Hewlett Packard currently. You may find social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.

Upset with Walgreens?

File a complaint here!

Reach Walgreens Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • Walgreens corporate office

• 200 Wilmot Road
    • Deerfield
    • IL 60015

847-315-2500

Top Walgreens Complaints

The pharmacy manager has and is on several occasions implied and right out said "I am abusing my RX's" this is slander & deformation of character, he even has gone as far as to tell my own Dr. how to treat me! He has informed all staff of the same, It has been proven by my Dr's that this is not the case. This pharmacy has written wrong instructions on labels then blamed care givers for not giving it correctly, also in the past my own Rx has been given to the wrong person and they just blew it off as to no big deal.

Now he has single me out and refuses to fill my Rx's or treat me like every other customer, I am having to wait till the day after I run out to fill, I have given up 3 vacations and 2 reunions now because of him. His own staff is afraid of him as he has made it clear his word is law so the can't even make their own decisions as to what is right or wrong because the God of this pharmacy has spoken. I have tried to contact the corp. office, I was told they would get back to me in 2 days, over a month and still waiting for that call!.

I continue with this pharmacy because its two blocks from home and have been doing business there since it opened. I spend thousands every month in there and something has to be done about this as I am tired of being singled out.

Comment (0)

Very rude and unprofessional behavioral in the pharmacy. The staff was standing around talking and ignoring customers. After waiting for the time they said it would take, the girl behind the counter said it was ready. It was in Darien, I'll and the medicine was for a toddler. Told there is a co-pay and asking about the co-pay, the staff got upset about having to explain. Paid the money and then told they had to make it. It is ready and I have to make it are not the same thing.

The doctor had said take for ten days. When the medicine was ready, the girl said take it for eleven days. She got upset about explaining the difference and said we could quit before eleven,. The staff at this pharmacy were unprofessional and it was clear that they treated customers with disdain.

Comment (0)

First of all I get all my medications at Walgreens. Went yesterday for my medication and also got cigarettes. The person behind the counter gave me the wrong kind which I realized when I got home. I immediately called and they told me to bring them back and they would exchange, Went today and (unfortunately I had two bags from Walgreens and thought I had the right receipt which I didn't have, left in the other bag I had) Got there and the manager, who was not very nice about the whole thing told me she couldn't return under federal law.

Ok I have all my medication filled there and I am there all the time. I just very angry that she was not very nice, didn't say sorry just sorry its against the law. I know the another manager would had did it because I am such a good customer, buy medication, makeup and everything else in your store. I don't know if I will ever go back there. I was so upset, came home and took a medication to relax myself because my heart was just pounding because of your manager.

Comment (0)

I am an expecting mother, 8 weeks pregnant and this complaint is in regard to the quality of service and advice I received from the pharmacy department. The ladies who work at the pharmacy department at the Walgreens store in Santa Monica 1932 Wilshire Blvd were inexcusably rude and unhelpful today as I will describe, but I would also likely to add that they have been rude and dismissive during each of the two prior encounters I have had with them in the last few months since moving to the area. I believe one with curl dark long hair and glasses is the pharmacist. And the other with long straight brown hair is the pharmacy assistant. I had been to Rite Aid and CVS looking for high quality pre-natal vitamins with no luck.

The only pre-natals on offer at my local stores were the inexpensive brands that had received scores of B- or below on sites like LabDoor.com and others. My doctor had advised me that unless cost was an issue, I should stop taking the One-a-Day prenatals I had been taking as they had low quality and in some cases potentially harmful ingredients, and had recommended several higher-quality prenatal vitamins that were also understandably more expensive. Walgreens was the only other pharmacy in my area and after a quick scan of the relevant section, it looked like I was out of luck. The selection seemed to be particularly poor so I thought perhaps I was missing something. I approached the pharmacy where there were no other customers waiting nor being helped.

When acknowledged by the pharmacy assistant, I asked "Hi there- I am looking for higher end prenatal vitamins- and I have already been to CVS and Rite Aid with no luck- it seems like you guys don't carry them either. Do you know what stores might stock those?" Before I could finish the assistant was shaking her head saying I have no idea and then asked the pharmacist who was standing right next to her. The pharmacist shot me a dirty look and said sarcastically "well I can't help cause I don't know what she means by higher end" so I smiled and said- higher quality. The brands that tend to be most recommended by medical professionals. With a great amount of attitude and vigorous head shaking she said "well I don't have any idea about that. we have three or four kinds here- I don't know what's wrong with those" and sort of chortled. So I said "well- they get low ratings on the health websites so I'm just looking for a higher quality. Do you not have any idea where I might be able to get those kinds of vitamins?"

And she replied- no I don't have any idea, so we can't help you here. And went back to typing. This encounter leaves so much to be desired in terms of courtesy, customer service, and sound medical advice. I don't think I need to detail the various problems. its a shame that the quality of the pharmacy departments at the chain stores has dropped so significantly, but I have always thought Walgreens was a bit better than the rest. This experience has really changed my thinking. And I am extremely disappointed.

Comment (0)

We called Walgreens pharmacy in Alexandria and told the person who took the call that we wanted to move our scripts to their store. The person who took the called said she would be happy to have us as customers and explained how it worked. We were moving from Target pharmacy to Walgreens. This move also included a small valid pain contract and she said that was fine. About three hours later Target called and said the manager at Walgreens (Nicole) said she was going to refuse taking us as customer and gave Target no explanation. I was baffled. I called to speak to Nicole to find out what the problem was with taking our scripts and she said because of my pain contract. She told me she had called my doctor and he had said I had broken my contract back in February this year.

She also stated she called my insurance company (ChampVA) and she claimed that they told her the same thing because I had paid cash for one of my scripts. Well, none of the above is true. I immediately called ChampVA and they said they told her no such thing and I could pay cash anytime If I wanted to and they had no record at all of her calling them.. They record all incoming calls I was informed and could find no such call. I am still getting my script each month and have never been told I broke my contract. I have no idea what is going on. No such thing occurred. Please check into this for me as my husband and I are both disabled and this is the first time this has ever happened. This all occurred at the Alexandria, MN pharmacy and the only name I was given was Nicole, pharmacy manager who did this. Thank you for your assistance.

Comment (0)

I've had an ongoing courtesy to have delivered to my condo multiple cases of Swanson White meat canned chicken in cases of 12 to which I have ordered numerous times. This courtesy was extended to me originally from Kyle and when he was transferred to another location then Randy continued to have delivered my cases in multiples of less 7 or more than 7. Unfortunately, you have an assistant manager Paul, who is so discourteous as to wonder what his problem is to never answer a coherently response and his only answer is "sure" or Okay" with no data is when where and if my delivery has arrived and when will be delivered.

I was in need of the Swanson product in earnest whereas it sat in the backroom and I was not notified after more than a week. I was to be notified when the shipment arrived arrived at the Walgreens location so as to pay for it in advance of the delivery. It was not forthcoming! I called multiple times and said it was delivered last week .... "sorry"....and so when I called I was confronted with verbal abuse by Paul, assistant manager, who said it was a courtesy and I should not yell at him, but rather asked for an affirmative confirmation when it would be delivered.....but much to my dismay this person.

Paul, seems to as usual when in the store, walk away from responding to my question and disappears, and if that is not strange, when I call his repoonse is such that Walgreens is doing me a favor even though I pay the delivery to my condo for gratitude in doing so. The person Paul who is supposed to respond rather than doing me a favor should appreciate the large sums of cash per month for purchases to Walgreens.

For instance, when I tried to ask this person, Paul, assistant manager, to please call someone to open the locked case for Prilosec, he was rude, loud, arrogant, and said he was busy and ignored me whereas I had to walk to the front of the store and ask for someone to open the locked case. Whatever you ask of this person, Paul, is met with an response of "sure," or "okay", and a walk away from me, but nothing comes of the request, which is strange and a complete waste of time if he will come back but never does. Add to that when I called to ask if he was sending the seven cases of Swanson canned chicken he said "sure" and accused me of yelling at him and hung up."

Totally bizarre and this person, Paul, is in need of some type of communication and customer relation skills, or even to suggest that he has some type of problem dealing with the public contact as not within the realm of normal courtesy and response or courtesy to any customer seeking in need of purchase. Very strange for a walkaway or one word response as stated. This person is inept and incompetent to deal with the public and rude beyond comprehension. He has a problem that has an undercurrent of being beyond rude and should not be dealing with the public servitude capacity!

Comment (0)

I had been dealing with the pharmacy at 5831 West Park Ave. Houma La. for 11 years. I submitted my usual prescription for a pain medication I have been prescribed for about 5 years. I received the text notification that my prescription was ready (which indicates that my insurance had approved the medication). Out of the blue I get a phone call from the pharmacy manager (I do not know her name as that does not appear on prescriptions, and I doubt that she would have told me) telling me she would not fill the prescription because of other medications I have been prescribed from other doctors. She even insinuated that I was going to different doctors (doctor shopping) for other meds, as she named off the doctors and the meds they were prescribing to me.

I tried to explain that I had filled all of the same prescriptions there before with no issues, my doctors all know what meds I take, and it all goes thru my insurance. She claimed there was a new policy she had to follow. When I went to the store to pick up the prescription, she was arrogant and seemed to not care at all that I was offended. She had an arrogant tone and blank eating grin on her face as if she was enjoying the situation. I told her that if I was going to be treated that way, I would take my business elsewhere and I wanted to speak to her superior. She simply stated that she was the manager and I could call 1800-Walgrees if I wanted to. I asked for a copy of the new policy. She told me that it wasn't really a policy, but a guideline, and would not give me a copy of that either.

She developed the same very arrogant grin on her face again, enjoying denying to fill my prescription, and could not have cared less that I was going to take my business elsewhere. If she had used a more "customer friendly" approach, I would have accepted that I just had to fill the one prescription elsewhere. She offered no apology and no desire to keep my business. Since this happened, they have even told on of my doctors that I was no longer doing business with them. Either way, Walgreens has lost a loyal customer of 11 years because of her arrogance in the situation. I'm sure no one there will care, but had to submit this on matter of principal.

Comment (0)

I was the victim of a scam and was instructed to buy an iTunes cards at walgreens . After purchasing the cards ( for $500.00) I realized this was a fraud and refused to give the information on the cards to the people running the scam. I had all the paper work and the cards still just as I had purchased them. I returned to the store and was told by the manager the store did not issue returns and I would have to to go the Apple store. There I was told to go back to Walgreens. The store in question is in Greenville S.C. on Augusta street. I want to know what I need to do to cancel this sale.Do not tell me I can not get refund. Expedite the complaint immediately.

Comment (0)

They have a new person everyday are not timely in filling rx. Not understanding of proper business. I been going over 20 years to them and no one knows my name this Ashville highway knoxville tn. Would appreciate if you would acknowledge this complaint with correspondence.

Comment (3)

I have been with walgreens pharmacy for years, due to living in a small town. I have had instances where the workers don't help with contacting doctors for a prescription such as birth control. I was over that but this is the last straw because I went to walgreens in bastrop louisiana on 3/10/16 to quickly get my prescription so I thought. As I waited in the drive thru no one greeted me or came to the window but I stead she was sitting down eating cake, so I made a blank trip to the pharmacy and still in need of my meds. not to mention it was around 4:30 pm when I went so no they were not closed. I am getting really fed up with the bastrop louisiana locations rudeness and something needs to be done ASAP!

Comment (5)

My wife purchased mini Dingo bones at the Walgreens located at Colony Plaza in The Villages, Florida. After eating the treats my dogs became ill and had many very bad diarrhea episodes which ruined our bedroom rug. It is far to soiled to have cleaned and needs to be ripped out. I went out and priced replacing the rug today and will replace it with vinyl at a cost of $1004.36 with do-it-yourself installation. A rug in the entry way has been soiled also.

I went to the store at The Villages and an assistant manager basically said, tough luck, and call corporate. One of the dogs still has bad symptoms and is going to the vet on Thursday. Thanks for selling this toxic product made in China. It is probably made by one of the same factories that Lumber Liquidators uses. For your reference the Item# is 26003/18-11524 and the bar code number is 15650 26003.

I'm sure you are going to say tough luck also. My next recourse will be to call Chanel 6 in Orlando which deals with and airs consumer complaints.

Comment (0)

I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received a call from Walgreen's telling me that the meds were ready. When I showed up at the counter, the employee was less than pleasant. One prescription was ready out of the three. The other two couldn't be filled until 03/04/16. This employee made me feel like a criminal for trying to pick up my meds (I thought were ready). If I was told when I dropped off the prescriptions that they couldn't be filled until 03/04/16, I wouldn't have made a special trip to pick them up.

I have multiple sclerosis and it is not easy for me to have to make extra trips to be humiliated. Today, 03/04/16, I went back to pick up my meds. I asked to be removed from the telephone notices. This was the same employee, male, maybe 30, dark hair and beard. While I was waiting for him to retrieve my meds, he made a derogatory comment to one of his coworkers. He said "that way I wouldn't have to look at your stupid face".

He said this to a female employee. As a customer, I don't want to hear that and if I was the employee he said that to, would have been embarrassed having customers hear this. This male employee needs to be called on the carpet for how he interacts with customers and employees. He has no respect for anyone except himself. You don't need this person representing Walgreen's. If I experience anything remotely to this again, I will discontinue being a Walgreen's customer!

Comment (5)

2 weeks ago Walgreens had ocean spray ice tea on sale 2/$5 for the 96oz bottles,my husband and children love this ice tea.I can tell you its the best out there. I bought 26 bottles.Mind you I have been shopping at Walgreens for Years. This morning as I was opening a bottle,I glanced at the expiration date. I was flabbergasted to find out that it was all expired either DEC 2015 or JAN 2016. I had only 3 bottles with march 5th as the expiration date. I don't have any receipts, as I disposed of them.see attachment for reference. I would like to be made whole by having Walgreens reimburse us for the cost of drinking expired Ice tea and also by making sure that their stores are constantly checking there shelves to make sure whatever is expired is off the shelves.

Comment (0)

I am a patient Advocate assisting a patient with getting free medications though our program. Ive been on hold with Walgreens Pharmacy located on 2500 E Franklin Blvd. for over two hours waiting to give a billing information for a patient to pick up their medication. Its ridiculous how someone can wait on hold to verify if a prescription is received or to give a payment. I then contacted the customer service side and still no answer form anyone for over 45 minutes! I'm extremely upset being that Walgreens Pharmacy is a major Pharmacy that people uses with Insurance, Medicare Part D and even with they're own funds to not be able to reach a Pharmacist or a customer Service Rep. I need answers to this lack of service Walgreens is providing to valuable customer.

Comment (0)

Because of where I live, I frequently shop at Walgreen's at #12479, W. Commerce & Zarzamora, Walgreen's #4552 W. Commerce & General McMullen, or Walgreen's #3354 Culebra & Zarzamora. My problem is not with the employees or products. My problem is with the beggars outside asking customers for money. About 90% of my visits to your stores, I am approached by someone asking for money.

I personally have not complained, but have heard others do so. I am complaining now because this evening I went to one of these Walgreen's and was asked for money. I said I was sorry but I didn't have money. The person then went on talking to me and then cursing me. I went inside and informed an employee. I hope something can be done about this, but if it continues, I will be forced to take my business elsewhere.

Comment (0)

Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/18/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at the pharmacy counter. I examined the contents. I found the pharmacy gave me 90 pills instead of 180 which the prescription called for. I pointed out the error to the pharmacist himself. I had a feeling I should talk directly to the pharmacist. He checked his computer and agreed a mistake was made. He told me the prescription would be corrected.

I returned on 1/22/16 to pick up the Tamsulosin. The pharmacist told me that he gave me 180 pills on 1/18/16 and refused to give me the 90 missing pills. The store manager would not help and refused to fill the 90 missing pills. My daughter counted how many pills I actually received on 1/18/16 and I only received 72 pills in total. This would be a “he said / he said” situation except my caregiver was with me on 1/18/16 and heard the pharmacist admit to the original mistake. She heard him promise me he would correct the error.

This is just one example of the errors the Enumclaw Walgreens Pharmacy has made with my prescriptions.

Comment (0)

Wanted to exchange an item went in store and went to aisle were wrist braces are sold... Needed to try on too see if it was more comfortable then the previous one purchased. When fit to the counter the cashier was RUDE as hell about I should have brought theorem to her first. I understand store policy but I don't need to be spoken to like that or did she have to repeat herself 3-4 additionally times about the same thing. I am not a child being scorned by a parent. I will not return to this walgreens and will be taking my monthly prescriptions away as well. I don't need to spend my money where the cashiers are RUDE. Walgreens on magazine and pleasant New Orleans.

Comment (0)

We went in to the Walgreens pharmacy on January 18th, 2016. My daughter was asking one of the helpers in pharmacy a question. She was so very rude, that I can't even explain how she made us feel. She would not answer our question, she wouldn't look at us and she just kept on doing other things. When she did answer us it was with a very put out voice and my daughter finally asked to talk to the pharmacist. The pharmacist apologized for how the other girl behaved. My daughter could hear her at the drive-through talking to other people and how she was so very rude to them as well.

It honestly makes me want to switch to Walmart if I have to deal with this lady again. Her name is Taylor Brinky. I could just imagine if this lady was trying to help an elderly person and how she would make them feel. I rarely complain, but when I do it is serious. I would like to hear from someone, or find out what is being done about this lady. My phone number is 405-761-7516. I have used Walgreens everywhere I have lived, but if I have to deal with this lady again, and be treated the way I was treated, I will switch to Wal Mart!

Comment (0)

I went in to Walgreens on the way home to pick up several things. I normally spend $ 100-150 dollars most every visit. I received a weekly add on my phone that Cottonelle was back at $ 3.99 from $ 4.99 so I asked the clerk if I could get a case of the blue Cottonelle as I have been doing for the past 3 years.

He got on the intercom and requested help. When I went back there to see if I could help. The girl had loose rolls packs on her chart and I ask if she did not have a case. She said she could not sell it in s carton. I told her that I was just wanting to have the carton to store it. She began putting the packed in the bin. I said to her I just wanted 6-packs please. Instead of giving them to me she said there right there pointing to the shelf? I said ok, so I pulled 6packs from the shelf and went back to the front counter where the associate was ringing me up. Then the same girl said that I could not purchase only 3 packs after I had already brought all 6 packs to the front counter. I could not believe the attitude I was receiving.

I purchased the 3-packs and other material and left. Her name was Jane from Walgreens on 1583 E County Line Rd # 15485 in Jackson, MS, 39211. The store phone number is (601) 952-2979. My RFN # 1548-5218-9272-1601-1003. I trade with two different Walgreens but I swear I will never go back in there. Will transfer all my business with Walgreens if I don't hear from your company. There is nothing about a limit on my cell phone add I can see. I could not believe the bad treatment I received. There was no reason for this. I was in a great mode until this occurred.

Comment (0)

The Walgreen's Pharmacy in Wenatchee, WA has horrible service. Waited in line at the drive through for 1/2 hour a day after the doctor called prescription in. Then, the clerk tells me they processed it through insurance wrong and it would be ready in a couple hours since they are really busy. I waited after the holiday weekend and called back. After being on hold for 12 minutes they couldn't find which one. Then they tell me that they shelved it and it would take at least three hours to refill because they are busy (again). Horrible service.

Comment (0)

I ordered a photo book after creating it online on 12/22/2015. It was for same day pick up. The store called to say they did not have the paper an that my order may be ready on Wednesday, 23 or Saturday 12/26. I ask the photo rep, Danella to please call me as soon as the order was ready. After not receiving a call I called the store to find out what happen to my order on Saturday 01/2/2016. I was then told." your order has been ready since 12/28/2015". Of course I was really disappointed I was not called and my order has been sitting.

I went to the store and paid for my order and briefly looked at the book because the line was long. When I got to my car I was yet again disappointed the picture cover that was not properly placed and was off centered. I took the book back into the store and ask that the cover be fixed. The photo rep advise it would take 1 hour. I was fine with that and told her I will come back in 1 hour. As I sat in my car and began to drive , my phone rang...it was the photo rep telling me she cannot re do the over because the order is no longer available for her to process.

She advise I would have to go back online and resend the order. I advise her I was out with my family and did not have time to do that. I ask if there is no other way to pull the order. She said NO. At his point I was really frustrated. I said if you can discount the book I will just take it as it is. She said her manager would have to approve the discount and proceeded to transfer me. After a short hold, the manager came on the phone and ask how can I help you. I proceeded to explained to him " Courtney" what had happen and that I was willing to accept the book as it is if he would discount it for me. He advise he can only do 15%. I did not agree.. He did say I don't know what happen but this is all I can do. pretty much take it or leave it attitude.

I said to him when an employee request a manager, wouldn't the manager ask the employee for a reason why a customer is requesting to speak to a manage.. He flat out said NO! I said to him it would be best if you do so so that you can have a plan and offer better customer service to your customer. At this point he had a big attitude and really did not want to hear anything further from me and proceed to speak over me as I was speaking to the point I had to say, " wait a minute here" you would better understand what I'm trying to relay if you would just listen. He continued with the same behavior so I hung up as I was not getting anywhere and went to the store. My husband and I went to the photo department and ask that the manager " Courtney" would please come to assist us.

He walked over and as soon as we mention the issue with the photo book he began to get loud and very rude. I kept my composure and my husband even apologies to the other customer who was in the area for the confusion, which he did not have to do. I asked the photo rep to please give me the book so that I may show the manager the issue. She gave me the book and I pointed out the area that was not done correctly. His exact words were " I personally had nothing to do with the book and all I can agree to is 15% ".

He then looked at the photo rep and said give them 15% or nothing!. I said to him, as a manger you represent all areas of the store weather you processed the order or not... I then said you did not even apologies for the mistake. He then said in a sarcastic manner, I apologies "but" I can't do anything else. At this point my husband and I was so frustrated with the lack of customer service skills and the way we were being treated we asked for a refund and left our precious memories behind. This was a very bad start to our New Year. The manager had no accountability or did not even care. I wouldn't say I would not go back to this store, but I will know that if there was any issue it would not be resolved in the right or correct manner.

Comment (0)

I had a doctors visit 8am on Wednesday (12/23/15). My doctor's office called my prescription in. I went to pick up my prescription after 11am. The girl told me it wasn't called in. I went home called my doctor's office & they said it was called in. I waited until Sunday called Walgreens pharmacy. The pharmacist told me one prescription was ready but she was working on the other one as I had 2 prescriptions. She said it would be ready when I got there. I told her it would take me 10minutes to get there. She said no problem.

So my husband and I went to pick up the prescription. Well, it was not ready. I ask her why it wasn't ready as they had my request in the computer since Wednesday. Her answer was "we are very busy". That wasn't the answer I wanted to hear. The pharmacist told me to wait as it would be ready in a few minutes. I waited over an hour for my medicine. I complained to the manager but it didn't do any good. This Walgreens located in Desert Hot Springs, Ca., is the worst. Maybe it is the town & that is why we don't have the help we need. Most of the employees are of Spanish decent & speak Spanish constantly. We have a different pharmacist there every other day. You never see the same pharmacist.

I know we have a lot of snowbirds here during the winter months, but that is no excuse for the service. They need to hire more employees to take care of our needs. Also, I think a representative from the main office should come here to evaluate this situation. I have lived in this town for 15 years. This is the worst service I have ever received. Every time I go to pick up my prescriptions, there is always a wait. There is no type of consistency here. I have complained in the past but nothing has been done. Why is that? Is it because of the town, the people or what. I believe I have put up with as much as I can take from this pharmacy & it is time to take my needs to another pharmacy. Thank you for any consideration you can give to this town.

Comment (0)

Whoever made the decision to close pharmacies for two full days (December 31 and January 1) should be made to realize what a miserable inconvenience they have wreaked on many ill and elderly customers. Both my wife and I needed to be on antibiotics which were called to your pharmacy on Kitsap Way in Bremerton early on New Years eve. Imagine our surprise when we arrived at the store to pick them up to find the pharmacy closed until Saturday. Apparently, even the doctors offices were not notified. On Saturday (today) they are so covered up we find that we cannot pick the prescriptions up until sometime in the afternoon. The local store employees are exceptional and my complaints are not directed at them but to the corporate level from where this damaging and may I say "dumb" decision emanated. I spent a lifetime career in the retail business and a decision such as this, if I had made it would have had serious consequences.

Comment (0)

I have been a loyal Walgreen customer for over ten years, as of today I will not return to Walgreen again. I continued to stay loyal to Walgreen even when they processed my worker compensate claim under my regular prescription drug coverage. I should not put my trust in them to do the right thing without verifying that the prescription was process correctly.

Second, one of your pharmacy technician called me a ghetto negro, before she was transferred to Walgreen on Arlington Street. The pharmacist told her to take a break. He didn't think that I heard what she said. When you work in customer service you need to be able to maintain your personal opinion and attribute.

Recently I contact customer services in reference to my prescription 1456629-03279 and 1415370-03279 to inform you that the prescription was not right and I have ben on this medication for over ten year and I know how the medication should taste and smell. The sad thing I when to Walgreen today to pick up my prescription and I asked for a bag to put my medication in and the technician informed me that they do not give bags. She told me to get a bag at the cashier desk at the front door. This is a form of retaliation and you allow your employees to treat your loyal customer like this.

I think it is bad business to treat your customer like that as if they don't matter. How do you expect to stay in business when your employees don't value their jobs.

Comment (0)

Pharmacy in Springhill, Florida. Store number #05858. I would not give a star at all if that was an option... I dropped off my 2 scripts on Tuesday. I called them on Thursday because Christmas was Friday and I knew I would not get to go in they would be closed. I called Walgreens on Thursday to confirm they would be ready. Walgreens said, "My scripts were in the computer" I told them I would come in on Saturday. I am on a lot of medicine and I can not drive. I went in on Saturday and asked for my scripts.

The attendant told me there were no scripts for me. (In a rude tone)... Her name was Maxine. I said, there were scripts for me. I dropped them off on Tuesday and I called on Thursday and they told me they were in the computer. By now, there are several people lining up behind me.... She then said, oh wait... I think I saw them some where... And she goes down by the pharmacist area and pulls them off of the wall behind him. As she came back to the counter saying, you shouldn't drop these off early... They could get thrown out by someone. It is not our responsibility to keep track of your scripts. I said, again... I dropped them off early, because I have no transportation. That was the only time I could.

She said well with narcotics, You can not fill them until they are due. I told her they are due. as to embarrass me within the customers lining up behind me. Then she said, well with the DEA and everything you can not drop these off early. We are not responsible for holding the scripts. Again, I said "I have no transportation. That was the only time I could drop them off. When I said that, I could hear the people behind me... Huh. As they seemed to be shocked as to how many times she was saying this to me as well. Then she said, Well, I will get these to the pharmacist but it will take probably an hour, hour and a half wait. You can walk around or wait. I said, I will wait right here. (I am disabled). And have never been treated so badly in my life.

I stepped back to the chair and sat down. Keep in mind. I was never rude to her at any time during this conversation... My friend that drove me, came over and sat with me after she had done her shopping. and she said to me... You're still waiting? I said yes, They did not have them ready, even though they told me Thursday they would be ready..... I whispered it to her... so Maxine would not hear me and make me wait any longer.... So my friend says, Are you kidding me? I said "No". Then Maxine jumped into the conversation, You do not understand, We can not fill these early due to DEA regulations. I then said, They are not early. My friend then said, I would take my business elsewhere then to be treated like this. You are supposed to look out for your customers and help them. Then Maxine said, " Go ahead! I would not go there if I were you" Pointing her finger. (In a loud manner...) Maxine then said. I will give you your prescriptions back right now if you like.

As she went running right back to the pharmacist and was talking to him telling him lets go ahead and give the scripts back to her so she can go somewhere else. The pharmacist looked back at me. I then said, (with a confused look) she just threatened my friend! He walked up to the counter. My friend then said to the pharmacist, "She needs her scripts!" He looked at me, and said he was working on them right now. I said Thank you to him. Then Maxine said I did not say that. She claimed. "I Said, I would not go there if I were you!". I said exactly. (This is 35 minutes into this craziness). Maxine was still running her mouth, Saying we go through this with people every day all day long... when my friend said to her. Will you stop talking to us!

My friend then looked at me and said, she is not worth it! I agreed with my friend. And my friend and I did not say another word. Then Maxine started to say something else... My friend said to her... " I asked you to just stop talking to us!" She finally closed her mouth! About 5 minutes later the pharmacist came up to the counter and said thank you for waiting. I said alright to him and thanked him for getting my scripts ready for me. And I paid and walked off with my friend. I am going to call corporate about this matter.

They need to fire her. And train their employees to be nice to their customers. I spend about $3,000 a month at their store for my meds and more.... She should not be discussing my meds loud so other people can hear what I take. I could have been robbed in the parking lot when I walked out. There was plenty of people out there. People get robbed in parking lots all the time here in Florida! And all of my family and friends will hear of this as well. I am going elsewhere... I want to hear from corporate about this matter. I will also contact the newspaper as well.

Comment (0)

I am not one to complain usually, however, my last two visits to Walgreens Bay Village, Ohio store resulted in about 20 minutes at the checkout counter, and this is not including wait time. The people Walgreens has in this store are simply unqualified to be doing what they're doing. I bring up the last few visits, but I shop at this store frequently due to simply not having many choices in this small town. The associates don't know the ad or the products most of the time, and when the customer has educate the employees of the store as to what's going on, you've got issues. Maybe time to rethink the personnel.

Comment (0)

On 12/2/2015, I ordered Christmas cards (60) didn't get envelopes for the cards- had to make a 2nd trip. While there they asked me to prove it with a receipt. That was after I called before I came asking if I had to purchase envelope for photo cards. On 12/6/2015, I ordered a custom photo book it wasn't bound and the pages fell out. I took it back- the 2nd one wasn't bound. (Frustrated) I was then made another one but still paid over $22.00 for the book. On 12/26/2015, I ordered a custom photo book received e-mail it was ready at 9:19 PM when I got there, the manager stated they were out of book and paper.

I asked if I could transfer it to a different store they told me no they would have to download pics and I should come back tomorrow and he would make it a priority. I went home and re-ordered it at a different Walgreens and so now I hope to get the book at 11:30 PM. It took me 4 hours to make the book for a gift I need that the store guaranteed in an hour. (Frustrated) Wasn't offered one thing and all of these were at the same Walgreens located at 4730 s. 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI.53221. Very DISAPPOINTED won't order photos from there ever again.

Comment (0)

This morning I went into store # 03154 Keene NH, I was treated rather poorly to say the least. This is not the first time the pharmacy tech, Joselyn, I could have the name wrong but she is the only,Jo?. I understand she has worked their for years. However her and I don't seem to see eye to eye. I did complain to the district manager. She did improve up until today. Therefore I am moving my business of $1890.00 estimated monthly cost of meds. I am 55 an disabled. I don't have the patience for games. Therefore if I do no receive an apology from her, or Walgreens Corporate, I will move my my business to the almighty CVS, I drive by CVS to get to Walgreens. I prefer Walgreens but I will not subject myself to monthly negativity.

Comment (0)

My complaint is that I was shopping in the Walgreens store on Dec 7th around 8 when i picked up their Guacamole chips and purchased it from the store. i went home and opened up the chips and started to eat it. A little bit later after eating the chips i was starting to fell nauseated. I went to sleep and when i woke up i had diarrhea and notice that i had caught the stomach virus.

Comment (0)

More than once I have been disappointed in the photo department. They either have forgotten to put pictures in my order or have not printed my order with no phone call. I put an order in at10 in the morning came back after 5pm and no pictures the manager said oh well they will give you a discount tomorrow. I do a lot of pictures at Walgreen. Not good customer service. I would like to continue to use Walgreen photo but this is happening to often.

Comment (0)

I have always had a good experience shopping at our local walgreens until today. I ordered photos and hours later called the store to make sure they were ready. It was well after the time they said they would be ready but to be on the safe side I called. I was informed the photo department was closed. I asked why and was told the store was so short staffed they had nobody available to work in the photo department. I think this is unacceptable. I just checked my emails and apparently my photos are ready for pick up which has to be incorrect since your store representative told me otherwise. We have a lovely cvs near walgreens and if walgreens continues to provide this type of service they will lose a lot of customers. The store I had a problem with is the Yonkers New York store 1046 Yonkers avenue.

Comment (0)

The Walgreen's pharmacy tech would not fill my prescription. Wouldn't give me any reason says she just will not. I took my prescription to another pharmacy and she called and told them I had already filled it. So the pharmacist said I'm not going to fill it. I will never use Walgreens again for any reason. I am going to also tell all my family and friends of my awful experience with your company.

Comment (0)

Went to the Walgreens located at 107 W. Rankin Road, Houston, TX 77090 and was refused service there for getting a narcotic drug filled by the Pharmacist and the Pharmacy Manager: Melanie Solon. Was told that I had to travel back to the Walgreens which was located about 45 minutes from where I relocated in order to get it filled. After being notified of that, I called the Walgreens that use to fill my prescriptions and was told that the Rankin Rd Walgreens should have filled my prescriptions and that I should not have to come back to the Jones/Louetta location to get them filled. I feel strongly that I was mistreated and discriminated against because of what the history of the area may be. I would like for someone to please contact Walgreens at the Rankin Rd and myself regarding this issue.

Comment (0)

Walgreen's filled a prescription without reading my drug allergy profile. My profile at Walgreen's stated I was allergic to Atropine & Epi...both Anticholinergic drugs. They filled a prescription for Hyoscyamine Sulfate...which is an anticholinergic. My doctor made the first error but shouldn't the pharmacist have alerted the doctor or just not filled the prescription in view of my allergies? I was too sick to read the drug information sheet till the next morning after I was having severe palpitations, dizziness & difficulty breathing.

Comment (3)

Today during my lunch hour I went to walgreens in Paris, Tx. During my shopping I notice two under privileged geltemen discussing the the savings they would have if they purchased something as advertised in the paper and were excited about the savings. As I was approaching the checkout the cashier asked for their rewards card. One of them responded he did not have one. I offered them mine as I do anytime someone does not have one and always allowed to. I also noticed there was a woman that looking over the cashier.and she refused to allow my using my card for theses men she stated it was against policy.

I added that this is often allowed and never has there been a problem. She was not friendly, apologetic and in my opinion lack customer care qualities. I asked the men what was the price change and it was .49 cents so gave the men that amount of my own money. After the men left I said to the woman she should be ashamed of herself and ask to see that policy and she denied allowing me to see it. Now I need to mention the cashier checks me out all the time, we talks and laugh each time but she was very emotionless today she acted like she did not even know me. I shop at walgreens all the time. I have my scripts filled there as well . But I must say if this is how walgreen's treat the lower class people I am shopping the wrong place.

Comment (0)

My wife called to check on prescription at Walgreens. They have been giving her a run around for a week on finding prescription. They said they would handle it. They called back and when they could not speak to her because I said she was busy and could not come to phone and I would take the call, the caller by the name of Ratasha started with an attitude and said they could not solve the problem and we could look else where if we wanted to but possible the prescription would come in. When I said we have been waiting a week the attitude got worse and she stated it would be in Monday thank you and hung up with out waiting for a response. I called back and the same person when I asked her name said I was rude and shouting which was never the case and gave more of an attitude. I tried to have a conversation with her but she said she was busy. I was treated like donot bother me I am Walgreens you are a problem customer.

Comment (0)

I purchased a web utility ramp customer order number 9399419137 on 8/12/15 for $439.29 for my mobility scooter for a trip planed for early October. when we tested it in late September we realized the suv was too high off the ground to accommodate said scooter. when I tried to arrange return I was advised by a very polite phone agent that I had exceeded the 30 day return policy which I was not made aware of at the time of purchase! in my opinion this policy is foolish since I did not internally exceed the 30 days nor was I aware of limitation.

I now have a $439 ramp I can't use and I have been a customer for over 40 yrs and between my wife & I we have close to 20 Px & she buys much of her makeup at your highlands ranch store. if an exception is not made on the ramp we will move to another store-not walgreens, file a complaint with BBB and record our displeasure on net & verbally to everyone will listen. Please reconsider & and advise-we leave for Arizona in 9 days.

Comment (0)

This a.m., Sunday 9/20/15, we visited the Walgreens at 12000 Princeton Drive, Huntley, IL 60142 to have have a prescription filled about 9:20 a.m. We were told the prescription was sent electronically to another Walgreens on Reed Road, Huntley. We requested the prescription be transferred to this Walgreens? OK. However, this Walgreens (Princeton) does not have the medicine available? Requested the pharmacy to inquire that the Reed Road store had the medicine. YES! While exiting the store (Princeton) we were summoned back to pharmacy by loud speaker. We don't have the medicine either? As all of this was going on we were told the pharmacist was making phone calls to locate the medicine. About 1/2 hour later, after numerous requests of what is going on we were told they could not find the medicine at other Walgreen locations.

Now, another 10 minutes later we requested that the pharmacy call the Walmart across the street to ascertain if they have the medicine available. Customer service less than attentive. Informed store manager who responded that Walgreens telephone system takes a long time to get through to other locations. A multi million dollar corporation and a telephone system that doesn't work to the advantage to the loyal customer? Suggest the pharmacy under the control of the pharmacist and store manager, be advised that their customer service requires an attitude adjustment! (While all of this was going on another pharmacy customer became somewhat irate at the length of time and lack of interest shown by pharmacy staff). Walmart filled the prescription if 15 minutes.

Comment (3)

I'm not in a good mood but will try to relate my many negative Walgreens experiences as best as I can. If this were just one experience I wouldn't bother but it happens most times when I shop at Walgreens. (I try to limit my stops). I usually drive by the store before I shop to see how many cars are in the lot.

Tonight there were only 2 cars so I figured I shouldn't be ignored and shouldn't have to waite. I had to pick up a prescription from the pharmacy. I received a recorded message the day before that my prescription would be late and would be notified when it was ready. I waited a day and was not notified. I stopped to check. There was one customer in front of me and her, the pharmacist, and the clerk were all having a discussion about anything and everything. I thought it might be a family reuinion.

When the customer finally left, the pharmacist quickly ran to the back to be out of sight. The clerk ran to the window looking for a possible drive-up. Either employee had the least bit of concern that I was standing in line for some time and would like to be waited on. I voiced my displeasure but they didn't seem to care. I left with part of my prescription being filled. I'm still missing part of what my Dr. ordered for me.

I'm too frustrated to return. I'll just tell my Dr. that Walgreens didn't fill it and didn't tell me why. This happens to me every time at this store. Maybe they just don't like me. Going forward I will find another pharmacy to fill my needs. I'm done with Walgreens and will not shop there again. I know I am only one customer and no big deal. I just had to let off steam. Maybe you could relay to your employees that they receive a pay check because of customers like me.

Comment (3)

I filled a prescription at the Walgreens on Palm and Shaw and was told that my insurance wasn't good so I paid cash for the prescription they told me if I could show that the prescription should be paid for by my insurance within 5 days that my $120.00 would be reimbursed which I did today now they are saying they gave me more than a 30 day supply which my insurance will not cover so basically im out of luck the customer service there is horrible I don't understand why they would tell me this and not follow through on their end that they had given me to many pills if I had known this I couldn't been prepared for this.

I am currently on disability with very limited income and paying for my insurance out of pocket have been with walgreens for years getting my meds. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB because of this matter no one seems to want to help me to get to the bottom of things. if I had known this ahead of time I would have been prepared but in the past my medicine was covered 100% and the people there should take a little more time to do their job and inform of things first before saying I would be able to retrieve my monies. this has put me in a hardship. I will never fill another prescription with this store again and will tell everyone I know and all my 5000 facebook followers not to go to walgreens either. Horrible place of business.

Comment (0)

Walgreens Hickory Hill and Knight Arnold Roads Memphis, TN. It's so obvious Walgreens pharmacy can't handle the sales volume
and they don't have enough employees between approximately 4:00 p.m. to beyond 7: 00 p.m. I brought my prescription up there about an hour ago. It still isn't filled and most likely I'll have to pick it up tomorrow after work instead of taking my medicine tonight like I'm suppose to.

They wrongfully are glad to make their customers wait 45 minutes to one hour and longer. This is terrible. This is one of the worst. Today is Thursday May 2, 2015.

Comment (0)

I had a prescription from my doctor stating that My prescription be Claritin, they gave me there brand unknowingly. I got home and realized it wasn't Claritin. I instantly came back to the store to return it. It was over the counter Claritin, but because I use Flexible spending That's the way I have to do it. The manager of the pharmacist told me She could not take a box of unopened medicine back. I immediately transferred the medicine to CVS next door.

Walgreens never ask if you want there generic brand, but forces it on people. I am very distraught with Walgreens at 325 Parkway East; Birmingham, AL 35215. On this same visit, my son had amoxicillin. They didn't even give me a dropper, they never have enough pharmacist tech, always a long wait. I have been using Walgreens for years, but as of today, I have changed my mind.

Comment (0)

I went to get my prescription filled and they said that they couldn't fill it completely they could give me a 5 day supply in 30 minutes. I said ok. 1hours later they gave me1\2 of that and charged me 40$ of a 50$ co-pay. I let them know it was wrong. They gave me my money back and said that I have to do it over again, but after 1hours later they still hadn't fixed it for me and i had to go. I left after 2 hours with nothing after I had ask them how long it would be to start with because I have to be somewhere else at 7:00. They said I could not get the rest of it filled at another store and would have to come back there Monday to get the rest of my stuff before I even started and i said o but 2hours later I left with nothing and not even a sorry for your inconvenience.I went to Rite Aid and had it done in 30 minutes. I have had problems with this pharmacy every time I come to it.I think it's very rude and unprofessional to run a business like that. Do I need to do my business elsewhere.

Comment (0)

Since the head pharmacist left Ontario, Oregon, in December, the service has been getting worse. They say they have not gotten prescriptions from doctor. After calling the doctor they said they had sent prescription but they would call again. Then Walgreens said they are out, then half hour later Oh we have it.

Also it takes 2-3 hours to get prescriptions filled. When are they Ontario Oregon Walgreens going to get a new head pharmacist? I do not want to change where I go. Some of the staff are really trying hard to help, but there are a lot of new faces that do not seem to care.

a

Comment (0)

I called the Walgreens store on Cypress in West Monroe, La. The first time I had to wait 24 minutes before someone picked up. When I started to give my information, the tech or whomever, put the phone down and began to wait on someone at the counter. She finally hung up the phone. I called back and was placed on hold for 18 minutes. I called a third time and after 5 minutes someone finally answered.

The tech found my name and script and said " yeah ok, it will be ready at 1:30 and hung up. I have lived in San Antonio, Nashville, and Baton Rouge. Larger populations, busier stores, and I have never received this type of service. I am a loyal customer and will continue to be, but I just thought someone should know

By the way, I get excellent service from my Walgreens pharmacy at Jones Creek in Baton Rouge

Comment (0)

Pharmacy was awful in checking insurance information. Had insurance call them and still they refused to call a number that was asked by them. Insurance company even told them they were contracted to call for verification. Manager at Walgreen's refused to call or make any Attempts to call the number provided by insurance. Had to take my prescription else where. All together really BAD customer service. Walgreen's on bulverde/Evans rd. San Antonio . this was our first time and only time I will ever go to this Walgreen's.

Comment (0)

I went to Walgreens today April 27, 2015, to the photo dept to have photos placed on a DVD which I ordered a total of seven copies. When I picked my order up, which the total cost was $61.10, I went home to play them on the DVD. Well for some reason, they weren't correct so I took them back to the store and the sales lady which her name is Haley said she would try and correct them and to check back. So I left the copies with her except two because I had sent two copies in the mail prior to looking at them.

Well, she tried to correct them but was unable to, but that was okay. I can understand situations are not always completed in perfection. What really upset me was the way she treated me totally unprofessional. She never looked at me when talking, she walk away from me several times and left me standing there for some time. I just ask for a refund, and I never had to wait so long in any store for refund as long as I waited at this particular Walgreens.

I have always been a customer at Walgreens for many years and never experienced a very rudely unprofessional lazy individual. I could clearly see she had no time for me, no people skills and the manager named Chad totally ignored me and really did not want to give me a refund. This particular visits has raised my blood pressure today, four trips to Walgreens today which I feel was a total waste. It wasn't because of the DVD's it was the unfriendly service I received from the sales lady name Haley.

Comment (0)

First of all we will never shop at a Walgreens again. We have been dealing with Walgreens for over 30 years. This Walgreens here in New Port Ritchey is the WORST Walgreens ever. They are on Main Street and Rt 19 here in New Port Ritchey Florida. They are not friendly to deal with. and getting meds is the biggest joke. I had to get a scrip for my meds to get filled and I live one block from this Walgreen but, because my doctor is 15 miles away that wrote this scrip they won't fill it. They told me I had to drive 15 miles to Hudson to get this filled. I am getting ready for back surgery I can't ride for that far. So we are going to have all my husbands scrips filled now at CVS which is 2 blocks longer for us. This is just the many things that have happened to us. This is a horrible thing for me. I am in so much pain with my back. This Walgreens doesn't have enough people to wait on when someone is getting their meds. We went to the Walgreen is Fort Meyers we never had this kind of problem. We hate this Walgreens in New Port Ritchey it should be out of business.

Comment (1)

I went into Walgreens at 31st and Harvard to talk to pharmacist about a mistake that his pharmacy made. The pharmacist name is Fong Lou. When I explained to him what happened he just kept saying by law when you turn in one prescription it cancels the other which in the past they have never done that this time he then started telling me he knows what the medicine is he knows that we abuse it but he gives us the benefit of the doubt. I was very offended I did not expect to walking to Walgreens and pretty much be called a drug addict in front of a store full of people by the pharmacist. I will never go back there again I got angry and told him it was bullshit what he said and he told me to leave or he was calling the cops.

Comment (0)

I have a complaint about a pharmacist named John ? ( refused to give me last name) my first incident happened 3/5/2015 evening when he took it upon himself to call my prescribes, an physician asst. and tell her that was too much pain medicine for me and she canceled one of my scripts, I had to wait 5 days to get in touch with her to get my meds, when I went to fill it, he was looking at my prescription and talking on the phone for a long time, I asked if he was going to fill it he said"I don't have to fill anything I don't want too". I took it to another Walgreen's that had no problem filling it. My 2nd complaint happened today 4/7/2015 at 1:00pm when he seen my prescription, he said they were out of stock when I asked if they could order it, he said no, when I asked why, there was no answer! This store is located at 251 Cumberland ave. Morristown, Tn. 37813. I have been using this pharmacy for 6 yes and have never had a problem..please reply to this complaint

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Have feedback for Walgreens?