Walgreens Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

243+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walgreens corporate: 1-800-925-4733

First of all I get all my medications at Walgreens. Went yesterday for my medication and also got cigarettes. The person behind the counter gave me the wrong kind which I realized when I got home. I immediately called and they told me to bring them back and they would exchange, Went today and (unfortunately I had two bags from Walgreens and thought I had the right receipt which I didn't have, left in the other bag I had) Got there and the manager, who was not very nice about the whole thing told me she couldn't return under federal law.

Ok I have all my medication filled there and I am there all the time. I just very angry that she was not very nice, didn't say sorry just sorry its against the law. I know the another manager would had did it because I am such a good customer, buy medication, makeup and everything else in your store. I don't know if I will ever go back there. I was so upset, came home and took a medication to relax myself because my heart was just pounding because of your manager.

Recently I discovered a stash of gift cards purchased for my wife and I over the years as gifts from our 5 grown Children. Somehow we had put them away and forgot about them. We have since used most of them with no trouble until we came to our Walgreens card. We discovered that had a stipulation that after one year of non-use there would be a $2 per month service fee charged which apparently has swallowed up the entire value of the purchased card. This is nothing short of Corporate theft of customers funds. There is no cost for maintaining computerized records which would justify this extremely disturbing Walgreens policy. I am seriously considering taking all of my future (Walgreens) business to the abundant CVS stores in our area.

I am an expecting mother, 8 weeks pregnant and this complaint is in regard to the quality of service and advice I received from the pharmacy department. The ladies who work at the pharmacy department at the Walgreens store in Santa Monica 1932 Wilshire Blvd were inexcusably rude and unhelpful today as I will describe, but I would also likely to add that they have been rude and dismissive during each of the two prior encounters I have had with them in the last few months since moving to the area. I believe one with curl dark long hair and glasses is the pharmacist. And the other with long straight brown hair is the pharmacy assistant. I had been to Rite Aid and CVS looking for high quality pre-natal vitamins with no luck.

The only pre-natals on offer at my local stores were the inexpensive brands that had received scores of B- or below on sites like LabDoor.com and others. My doctor had advised me that unless cost was an issue, I should stop taking the One-a-Day prenatals I had been taking as they had low quality and in some cases potentially harmful ingredients, and had recommended several higher-quality prenatal vitamins that were also understandably more expensive. Walgreens was the only other pharmacy in my area and after a quick scan of the relevant section, it looked like I was out of luck. The selection seemed to be particularly poor so I thought perhaps I was missing something. I approached the pharmacy where there were no other customers waiting nor being helped.

When acknowledged by the pharmacy assistant, I asked "Hi there- I am looking for higher end prenatal vitamins- and I have already been to CVS and Rite Aid with no luck- it seems like you guys don't carry them either. Do you know what stores might stock those?" Before I could finish the assistant was shaking her head saying I have no idea and then asked the pharmacist who was standing right next to her. The pharmacist shot me a dirty look and said sarcastically "well I can't help cause I don't know what she means by higher end" so I smiled and said- higher quality. The brands that tend to be most recommended by medical professionals. With a great amount of attitude and vigorous head shaking she said "well I don't have any idea about that. we have three or four kinds here- I don't know what's wrong with those" and sort of chortled. So I said "well- they get low ratings on the health websites so I'm just looking for a higher quality. Do you not have any idea where I might be able to get those kinds of vitamins?"

And she replied- no I don't have any idea, so we can't help you here. And went back to typing. This encounter leaves so much to be desired in terms of courtesy, customer service, and sound medical advice. I don't think I need to detail the various problems. its a shame that the quality of the pharmacy departments at the chain stores has dropped so significantly, but I have always thought Walgreens was a bit better than the rest. This experience has really changed my thinking. And I am extremely disappointed.

We called Walgreens pharmacy in Alexandria and told the person who took the call that we wanted to move our scripts to their store. The person who took the called said she would be happy to have us as customers and explained how it worked. We were moving from Target pharmacy to Walgreens. This move also included a small valid pain contract and she said that was fine. About three hours later Target called and said the manager at Walgreens (Nicole) said she was going to refuse taking us as customer and gave Target no explanation. I was baffled. I called to speak to Nicole to find out what the problem was with taking our scripts and she said because of my pain contract. She told me she had called my doctor and he had said I had broken my contract back in February this year.

She also stated she called my insurance company (ChampVA) and she claimed that they told her the same thing because I had paid cash for one of my scripts. Well, none of the above is true. I immediately called ChampVA and they said they told her no such thing and I could pay cash anytime If I wanted to and they had no record at all of her calling them.. They record all incoming calls I was informed and could find no such call. I am still getting my script each month and have never been told I broke my contract. I have no idea what is going on. No such thing occurred. Please check into this for me as my husband and I are both disabled and this is the first time this has ever happened. This all occurred at the Alexandria, MN pharmacy and the only name I was given was Nicole, pharmacy manager who did this. Thank you for your assistance.

I've had an ongoing courtesy to have delivered to my condo multiple cases of Swanson White meat canned chicken in cases of 12 to which I have ordered numerous times. This courtesy was extended to me originally from Kyle and when he was transferred to another location then Randy continued to have delivered my cases in multiples of less 7 or more than 7. Unfortunately, you have an assistant manager Paul, who is so discourteous as to wonder what his problem is to never answer a coherently response and his only answer is "sure" or Okay" with no data is when where and if my delivery has arrived and when will be delivered.

I was in need of the Swanson product in earnest whereas it sat in the backroom and I was not notified after more than a week. I was to be notified when the shipment arrived arrived at the Walgreens location so as to pay for it in advance of the delivery. It was not forthcoming! I called multiple times and said it was delivered last week .... "sorry"....and so when I called I was confronted with verbal abuse by Paul, assistant manager, who said it was a courtesy and I should not yell at him, but rather asked for an affirmative confirmation when it would be delivered.....but much to my dismay this person.

Paul, seems to as usual when in the store, walk away from responding to my question and disappears, and if that is not strange, when I call his repoonse is such that Walgreens is doing me a favor even though I pay the delivery to my condo for gratitude in doing so. The person Paul who is supposed to respond rather than doing me a favor should appreciate the large sums of cash per month for purchases to Walgreens.

For instance, when I tried to ask this person, Paul, assistant manager, to please call someone to open the locked case for Prilosec, he was rude, loud, arrogant, and said he was busy and ignored me whereas I had to walk to the front of the store and ask for someone to open the locked case. Whatever you ask of this person, Paul, is met with an response of "sure," or "okay", and a walk away from me, but nothing comes of the request, which is strange and a complete waste of time if he will come back but never does. Add to that when I called to ask if he was sending the seven cases of Swanson canned chicken he said "sure" and accused me of yelling at him and hung up."

Totally bizarre and this person, Paul, is in need of some type of communication and customer relation skills, or even to suggest that he has some type of problem dealing with the public contact as not within the realm of normal courtesy and response or courtesy to any customer seeking in need of purchase. Very strange for a walkaway or one word response as stated. This person is inept and incompetent to deal with the public and rude beyond comprehension. He has a problem that has an undercurrent of being beyond rude and should not be dealing with the public servitude capacity!

I drove up to drive up window and handed the woman my prescription. She asked me for my drivers license, which I gave her and then asked when did I want to pick it up. I asked in an hour? She said perfect. I drove off. Now I want to say that I have been going only to this pharmacy for years, I am a senior citizen and never had any problems until now. I also want to add that I was extremely sick with a cold at the time and could barely talk. So I really needed my prescription asap.

I drove up exactly one hour later and was told that my insurance no longer covered this cough medicine. I asked how much would it be out of pocket and she said $22.00 so I said ok. She said it would be ready in ten minutes, so I pulled over and waited a few minutes and went back to the window. This time the pharmacist appeared and said he could not fill this prescription due to a new company policy. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was prescribed Guaifenesin AC cough syrup 120.

I was so agitated by his excuses that I asked for the prescription back and drove straight across the street to Rite Aide drive thru and they filled it in less than 20 minutes! I will never do business with Walgreens again. Just total nonsense and when a person is sick who needs to hear it? Not me that is for sure. I thanked him for wasting my time too.

When the selling of the Red Noses first began I bought 2 on April 20, 2016 from store #11333 in Riverside, NJ at 11:45 a.m., one for my grandson who is in kindergarten and one for my granddaughter who is in the 4th grade. There were commercials constantly on the television so when they would see one and every couple days after they saw the first commercial they would ask me if it was Red Nose Day so they could wear the noses. The day finally came and they left my home that morning very happy because this was the day they could wear their noses. My grandson came home in tears. Both children said that their teachers would not permit them to wear the noses and that there was no such thing as a Red Nose Day. I am not sure where the miscommunication between your stores and the public came but just as a suggestion, please make this information clear in the future if you intend to do this again. To lead the children on and then have them let down on that day is cruel.

I have been going to your Asheville, N.C. store on Tunnel Road for about two years now to buy prescriptions for me and my wife. Between the both of us we fill 8 to 12 prescriptions every month and I also spend approximately another 200 a month shopping at your store. But today that all came to an end. I am legally disabled and have hardware in my spine. Over the last few months my pain has been off the charts and am having surgery next week to help fix my pain problem.

I am also a diabetic so I deal with that pain as well. I have a great team of doctors who look after me and they know what kind of hell I have been going through. So this week before the surgery my family doctor and my spine doctor loaded me up with pain medication, Vicodin and Oxycontin. Now law requires me showing an ID every time I get a script filled and I can only get one script filled every 30 days. So I drop off a prescription for my Oxycodone and was told it would be ready in about an hour. The last time I filled this script was 4/7/16. Today is 5/24/16. So I waited nearly seven weeks before I needed to have this filled again. I went to pick up my script and your so called pharmacist did not fill it.

She started asking me all these personal questions about why I was buying these pills and the Vicodin. Now I'm getting mad. For one, who the hell is she to question me about anything health related. I have real doctors looking after me and she had no idea what I have been going through. As I said, I have been going to your store for over a year and everyone knew me and no one ever asked anything about my personal situation. But this pharmacist was acting like she was my doctor telling me she wasn't going to fill it. Listen, I have never done anything wrong when it comes to my meds and I have a line of real doctors to back that up. I take what I need to take when I need to take it.

Then along comes this wanna be doctor questioning me and my doctors about how I get my meds. Now I don't know her name but she was the head pharmacist there on 5/24/16 at 5:20 pm. She was talking to me like, well I'm the pharmacist and I have the right to ask you these personal questions. Not, I'm sorry Mr. Clause but I will need to talk to your doctor first even though I have been filling these scripts for over a year. She could've at least called me at home before I drove all the way over there. But I guess she thought I didn't deserve a phone call. Did I mention how much PAIN I'm in getting in and out of my car? But your a big company, you people don't have time for disabled folks so losing our business isn't no biggy to you guys.

A business that bought about a thousand bucks a month of insurance money and our money. So I told her to give me my script back and I went to a brand new pharmacy that just opened down the street. I went in there and talked to their pharmacist and I told him what happened at your store. I just wanted to make sure there were not going to any repeats of this day in the future. He assured me as long as my doctors give me a script to have filled, it will be filled, no questions.

This is my and my doctors business, not some ( I wish I was a doctor ) pharmacist. So good bye Walgreens you actually did me a favor by this happening today. I found a new pharmacy that treats me with respect and will deliver my prescriptions to my door for free. No more dealing with a dumb ass pharmacist. I just wish that all of you could feel my pain for one hour. You would all be crying like babies. But as I said. You just don't care. Now I'll go spread the news to my family and friends to see if I can cost you even more out going business.

I am a registered nurse in a group home for the intellectually disabled in Alsip IL. I am responsible for obtaining the diabetic supplies for a few of the individuals in the home. There has never been a time that any of these prescriptions have been available on time at Walgreens. The staff in the Pharmacy dept. at the Walgreens located at 12290 S. Pulaski are usually extremely rude, inconsiderate and useless. In the last week I have waited several times in the long line at the pharmacy dept. and heard several other customers voice the same complaints. I am in the medical field and I was always under the impression that we had to work as a team to provide the best health care for individuals, this is not the case at this pharmacy location. I will be transferring all of my client's prescription n to another pharmacy location (and it will NOT be a Walgreens)!

My wife has severe allergies and the most effective medication for her condition is Allegra D. Walgreens stores will routinely only sell her a 10 pack of pills so that when she runs out after 10 days and tries to buy more the store tells her she is over the limit. This is a problem that we only have when we use Walgreens. Because of this continued hassle as a result of your absurd store policies our family will not darken the doorstep of any Walgreens no matter where it is situated. Rite aid, CVS or any of the other independent pharmacies are not so unreasonable about these medications and understand that 10 pills will only last 10 days.

I had been dealing with the pharmacy at 5831 West Park Ave. Houma La. for 11 years. I submitted my usual prescription for a pain medication I have been prescribed for about 5 years. I received the text notification that my prescription was ready (which indicates that my insurance had approved the medication). Out of the blue I get a phone call from the pharmacy manager (I do not know her name as that does not appear on prescriptions, and I doubt that she would have told me) telling me she would not fill the prescription because of other medications I have been prescribed from other doctors. She even insinuated that I was going to different doctors (doctor shopping) for other meds, as she named off the doctors and the meds they were prescribing to me.

I tried to explain that I had filled all of the same prescriptions there before with no issues, my doctors all know what meds I take, and it all goes thru my insurance. She claimed there was a new policy she had to follow. When I went to the store to pick up the prescription, she was arrogant and seemed to not care at all that I was offended. She had an arrogant tone and blank eating grin on her face as if she was enjoying the situation. I told her that if I was going to be treated that way, I would take my business elsewhere and I wanted to speak to her superior. She simply stated that she was the manager and I could call 1800-Walgrees if I wanted to. I asked for a copy of the new policy. She told me that it wasn't really a policy, but a guideline, and would not give me a copy of that either.

She developed the same very arrogant grin on her face again, enjoying denying to fill my prescription, and could not have cared less that I was going to take my business elsewhere. If she had used a more "customer friendly" approach, I would have accepted that I just had to fill the one prescription elsewhere. She offered no apology and no desire to keep my business. Since this happened, they have even told on of my doctors that I was no longer doing business with them. Either way, Walgreens has lost a loyal customer of 11 years because of her arrogance in the situation. I'm sure no one there will care, but had to submit this on matter of principal.

I was the victim of a scam and was instructed to buy an iTunes cards at walgreens . After purchasing the cards ( for $500.00) I realized this was a fraud and refused to give the information on the cards to the people running the scam. I had all the paper work and the cards still just as I had purchased them. I returned to the store and was told by the manager the store did not issue returns and I would have to to go the Apple store. There I was told to go back to Walgreens. The store in question is in Greenville S.C. on Augusta street. I want to know what I need to do to cancel this sale.Do not tell me I can not get refund. Expedite the complaint immediately.

Walgreens on Genesee St in Utica NY was such a good place for prescriptions when they first opened. I recently had several problems from waiting in the drive thru for 15 minutes to pick up prescriptions while the girls in the pharmacy were standing around chit chatting then half of my scripts were not refilled. Now I have been waiting for an inhaler which my ins company called me today and said it was all ready approved. I called Walgreens to be told it was not and when I told the girl the pharmacy that I had just hung up with my ins co she was rude and said let me see and sure enough it was approved. This drug store has gone way down hill and as of today I will be moving my scripts out of Walgreens. I will never shop in this store again.

On 4/12/16 I purchased 4 items and when I got home I noticed one of the items was not in my bag even though I was charged for it on my receipt. Not wanting to go back that day, I returned to Walgreens the following day 4/13 in the evening and explained that one of the items was not in my bag. I was told that the girl remembered my and that she did put it in my bag. They must have called her at home because I did not see the clerk that waited on me at the register.

As a matter of fact while chit chatting about the weather, she said she hoped it would be nice tomorrow because she would be off the next day. I find it hard to believe she could remember every single customer and their purchases. What ever happened to the customer is always right! It was only a $2.00 can of hairspray but I am a good customer, and purchase drugs for my mother and myself monthly. I would not lie about a $2.00 purchase. I was embarrassed because the manager did all this in front of many people.

They have a new person everyday are not timely in filling rx. Not understanding of proper business. I been going over 20 years to them and no one knows my name this Ashville highway knoxville tn. Would appreciate if you would acknowledge this complaint with correspondence.

I have been with walgreens pharmacy for years, due to living in a small town. I have had instances where the workers don't help with contacting doctors for a prescription such as birth control. I was over that but this is the last straw because I went to walgreens in bastrop louisiana on 3/10/16 to quickly get my prescription so I thought. As I waited in the drive thru no one greeted me or came to the window but I stead she was sitting down eating cake, so I made a blank trip to the pharmacy and still in need of my meds. not to mention it was around 4:30 pm when I went so no they were not closed. I am getting really fed up with the bastrop louisiana locations rudeness and something needs to be done ASAP!

My wife purchased mini Dingo bones at the Walgreens located at Colony Plaza in The Villages, Florida. After eating the treats my dogs became ill and had many very bad diarrhea episodes which ruined our bedroom rug. It is far to soiled to have cleaned and needs to be ripped out. I went out and priced replacing the rug today and will replace it with vinyl at a cost of $1004.36 with do-it-yourself installation. A rug in the entry way has been soiled also.

I went to the store at The Villages and an assistant manager basically said, tough luck, and call corporate. One of the dogs still has bad symptoms and is going to the vet on Thursday. Thanks for selling this toxic product made in China. It is probably made by one of the same factories that Lumber Liquidators uses. For your reference the Item# is 26003/18-11524 and the bar code number is 15650 26003.

I'm sure you are going to say tough luck also. My next recourse will be to call Chanel 6 in Orlando which deals with and airs consumer complaints.

I went to your website and submitted 2 prescription transfer request and it was confirmed that it was received. I waited 2 days and went back into my online account and didn't see anything. I submitted my transfer again. I waited another 2 days and went back in to check on status. Still nothing. I started a chat with a tech and she went in to check my account and didn't find anything. She said she would take my information and submit the transfer for me. I gave her all the information to start the transfer. I went back in 2 days later to see the status.

I didn't see anything so I started a chat again with a Roberto. He checked my account and didn't see any transfer's in progress. He was willing to take my information again to start the transfer. I said I am going to go to Walmart pharmacy to do the transfer because Walgreens customer service sucks. I am so glad my health is not dependent on those medications. This is so unacceptable. I have already received notification from Walmart that they have received the transfer and it is in progress.

I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received a call from Walgreen's telling me that the meds were ready. When I showed up at the counter, the employee was less than pleasant. One prescription was ready out of the three. The other two couldn't be filled until 03/04/16. This employee made me feel like a criminal for trying to pick up my meds (I thought were ready). If I was told when I dropped off the prescriptions that they couldn't be filled until 03/04/16, I wouldn't have made a special trip to pick them up.

I have multiple sclerosis and it is not easy for me to have to make extra trips to be humiliated. Today, 03/04/16, I went back to pick up my meds. I asked to be removed from the telephone notices. This was the same employee, male, maybe 30, dark hair and beard. While I was waiting for him to retrieve my meds, he made a derogatory comment to one of his coworkers. He said "that way I wouldn't have to look at your stupid face".

He said this to a female employee. As a customer, I don't want to hear that and if I was the employee he said that to, would have been embarrassed having customers hear this. This male employee needs to be called on the carpet for how he interacts with customers and employees. He has no respect for anyone except himself. You don't need this person representing Walgreen's. If I experience anything remotely to this again, I will discontinue being a Walgreen's customer!

On February 23, 2016 I shopped at the the Walgreens on Montclair Road in Birmingham, Al. After selecting several items I looked for a buggy or small basket. None could be found and I advised sales staff and the acting Manager who explained those items had been stolen over the Christmas Hoildays. My response was that was 2 months ago and the problem has not not been corrected. The cavalier attitude of management annoyed this long time customer. Please advise as to correctve action to be taken.

2 weeks ago Walgreens had ocean spray ice tea on sale 2/$5 for the 96oz bottles,my husband and children love this ice tea.I can tell you its the best out there. I bought 26 bottles.Mind you I have been shopping at Walgreens for Years. This morning as I was opening a bottle,I glanced at the expiration date. I was flabbergasted to find out that it was all expired either DEC 2015 or JAN 2016. I had only 3 bottles with march 5th as the expiration date. I don't have any receipts, as I disposed of them.see attachment for reference. I would like to be made whole by having Walgreens reimburse us for the cost of drinking expired Ice tea and also by making sure that their stores are constantly checking there shelves to make sure whatever is expired is off the shelves.

Walgreens said they do not take my U.S. Military Tricare insurance and then would not even let me pay over the phone with a credit card so my daughter, who is a college student at San Jose State, could get an antibiotic she needed after she had swelling following removal of her wisdom teeth. We are in Davis, California. Our oral surgeon called in the prescription to the closest pharmacy to the campus in San Jose which is 100 miles away. The woman at the pharmacy was rude, arrogant and condescending first to my daughter in person then to me on the phone. We are transferring the prescription to CVS where we usually go, but in the meantime that's 18 hours without my daughter's needed medication and her face is very swollen.

My doctor sent prescription for 2 medications at the local walgreens pharmacy at 103-09 Liberty Ave in Ozone Park Queens NY11417 tel #718-659-9621. I was not informed by the pharmacy that I exceeded my refills. Hence, My insurance company refused to pay. I am now sent a bill in excess of 500 dollars from Walgreens. To make matters worse they gave me 3 months supply rather than a single month which could have been a smaller amount of out of pocket money for me. If there is any recourse to at least wave something from that large sum of money that I have to pay I will be grateful.

I am a patient Advocate assisting a patient with getting free medications though our program. Ive been on hold with Walgreens Pharmacy located on 2500 E Franklin Blvd. for over two hours waiting to give a billing information for a patient to pick up their medication. Its ridiculous how someone can wait on hold to verify if a prescription is received or to give a payment. I then contacted the customer service side and still no answer form anyone for over 45 minutes! I'm extremely upset being that Walgreens Pharmacy is a major Pharmacy that people uses with Insurance, Medicare Part D and even with they're own funds to not be able to reach a Pharmacist or a customer Service Rep. I need answers to this lack of service Walgreens is providing to valuable customer.

I have two issues. First I get phone calls to pick up prescription and when I get there is no prescription to pick up. Second I have orders fill for me and my husband that they didn't use the insurance for some reason. I understand it could be to early or not time for the insurance to pay it but the store should let you know that the insurance didn't pay for it at all before you pick it up and then you have to pay for it. When you pay for it you can't take it back after you pay.

Every time I call the Walgreens pharmacy in Markham IL, I hold for a very long time before anyone picks up the phone. Sometimes, I hold so long I just hang up. They need to get better customer service. Patients should not have to hold that long before a pharmacist picks up the phone.

Because of where I live, I frequently shop at Walgreen's at #12479, W. Commerce & Zarzamora, Walgreen's #4552 W. Commerce & General McMullen, or Walgreen's #3354 Culebra & Zarzamora. My problem is not with the employees or products. My problem is with the beggars outside asking customers for money. About 90% of my visits to your stores, I am approached by someone asking for money.

I personally have not complained, but have heard others do so. I am complaining now because this evening I went to one of these Walgreen's and was asked for money. I said I was sorry but I didn't have money. The person then went on talking to me and then cursing me. I went inside and informed an employee. I hope something can be done about this, but if it continues, I will be forced to take my business elsewhere.

Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/18/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at the pharmacy counter. I examined the contents. I found the pharmacy gave me 90 pills instead of 180 which the prescription called for. I pointed out the error to the pharmacist himself. I had a feeling I should talk directly to the pharmacist. He checked his computer and agreed a mistake was made. He told me the prescription would be corrected.

I returned on 1/22/16 to pick up the Tamsulosin. The pharmacist told me that he gave me 180 pills on 1/18/16 and refused to give me the 90 missing pills. The store manager would not help and refused to fill the 90 missing pills. My daughter counted how many pills I actually received on 1/18/16 and I only received 72 pills in total. This would be a “he said / he said” situation except my caregiver was with me on 1/18/16 and heard the pharmacist admit to the original mistake. She heard him promise me he would correct the error.

This is just one example of the errors the Enumclaw Walgreens Pharmacy has made with my prescriptions.

Wanted to exchange an item went in store and went to aisle were wrist braces are sold... Needed to try on too see if it was more comfortable then the previous one purchased. When fit to the counter the cashier was RUDE as hell about I should have brought theorem to her first. I understand store policy but I don't need to be spoken to like that or did she have to repeat herself 3-4 additionally times about the same thing. I am not a child being scorned by a parent. I will not return to this walgreens and will be taking my monthly prescriptions away as well. I don't need to spend my money where the cashiers are RUDE. Walgreens on magazine and pleasant New Orleans.

We went in to the Walgreens pharmacy on January 18th, 2016. My daughter was asking one of the helpers in pharmacy a question. She was so very rude, that I can't even explain how she made us feel. She would not answer our question, she wouldn't look at us and she just kept on doing other things. When she did answer us it was with a very put out voice and my daughter finally asked to talk to the pharmacist. The pharmacist apologized for how the other girl behaved. My daughter could hear her at the drive-through talking to other people and how she was so very rude to them as well.

It honestly makes me want to switch to Walmart if I have to deal with this lady again. Her name is Taylor Brinky. I could just imagine if this lady was trying to help an elderly person and how she would make them feel. I rarely complain, but when I do it is serious. I would like to hear from someone, or find out what is being done about this lady. My phone number is 405-761-7516. I have used Walgreens everywhere I have lived, but if I have to deal with this lady again, and be treated the way I was treated, I will switch to Wal Mart!

I went in to Walgreens on the way home to pick up several things. I normally spend $ 100-150 dollars most every visit. I received a weekly add on my phone that Cottonelle was back at $ 3.99 from $ 4.99 so I asked the clerk if I could get a case of the blue Cottonelle as I have been doing for the past 3 years.

He got on the intercom and requested help. When I went back there to see if I could help. The girl had loose rolls packs on her chart and I ask if she did not have a case. She said she could not sell it in s carton. I told her that I was just wanting to have the carton to store it. She began putting the packed in the bin. I said to her I just wanted 6-packs please. Instead of giving them to me she said there right there pointing to the shelf? I said ok, so I pulled 6packs from the shelf and went back to the front counter where the associate was ringing me up. Then the same girl said that I could not purchase only 3 packs after I had already brought all 6 packs to the front counter. I could not believe the attitude I was receiving.

I purchased the 3-packs and other material and left. Her name was Jane from Walgreens on 1583 E County Line Rd # 15485 in Jackson, MS, 39211. The store phone number is (601) 952-2979. My RFN # 1548-5218-9272-1601-1003. I trade with two different Walgreens but I swear I will never go back in there. Will transfer all my business with Walgreens if I don't hear from your company. There is nothing about a limit on my cell phone add I can see. I could not believe the bad treatment I received. There was no reason for this. I was in a great mode until this occurred.

The Walgreen's Pharmacy in Wenatchee, WA has horrible service. Waited in line at the drive through for 1/2 hour a day after the doctor called prescription in. Then, the clerk tells me they processed it through insurance wrong and it would be ready in a couple hours since they are really busy. I waited after the holiday weekend and called back. After being on hold for 12 minutes they couldn't find which one. Then they tell me that they shelved it and it would take at least three hours to refill because they are busy (again). Horrible service.

I ordered a photo book after creating it online on 12/22/2015. It was for same day pick up. The store called to say they did not have the paper an that my order may be ready on Wednesday, 23 or Saturday 12/26. I ask the photo rep, Danella to please call me as soon as the order was ready. After not receiving a call I called the store to find out what happen to my order on Saturday 01/2/2016. I was then told." your order has been ready since 12/28/2015". Of course I was really disappointed I was not called and my order has been sitting.

I went to the store and paid for my order and briefly looked at the book because the line was long. When I got to my car I was yet again disappointed the picture cover that was not properly placed and was off centered. I took the book back into the store and ask that the cover be fixed. The photo rep advise it would take 1 hour. I was fine with that and told her I will come back in 1 hour. As I sat in my car and began to drive , my phone rang...it was the photo rep telling me she cannot re do the over because the order is no longer available for her to process.

She advise I would have to go back online and resend the order. I advise her I was out with my family and did not have time to do that. I ask if there is no other way to pull the order. She said NO. At his point I was really frustrated. I said if you can discount the book I will just take it as it is. She said her manager would have to approve the discount and proceeded to transfer me. After a short hold, the manager came on the phone and ask how can I help you. I proceeded to explained to him " Courtney" what had happen and that I was willing to accept the book as it is if he would discount it for me. He advise he can only do 15%. I did not agree.. He did say I don't know what happen but this is all I can do. pretty much take it or leave it attitude.

I said to him when an employee request a manager, wouldn't the manager ask the employee for a reason why a customer is requesting to speak to a manage.. He flat out said NO! I said to him it would be best if you do so so that you can have a plan and offer better customer service to your customer. At this point he had a big attitude and really did not want to hear anything further from me and proceed to speak over me as I was speaking to the point I had to say, " wait a minute here" you would better understand what I'm trying to relay if you would just listen. He continued with the same behavior so I hung up as I was not getting anywhere and went to the store. My husband and I went to the photo department and ask that the manager " Courtney" would please come to assist us.

He walked over and as soon as we mention the issue with the photo book he began to get loud and very rude. I kept my composure and my husband even apologies to the other customer who was in the area for the confusion, which he did not have to do. I asked the photo rep to please give me the book so that I may show the manager the issue. She gave me the book and I pointed out the area that was not done correctly. His exact words were " I personally had nothing to do with the book and all I can agree to is 15% ".

He then looked at the photo rep and said give them 15% or nothing!. I said to him, as a manger you represent all areas of the store weather you processed the order or not... I then said you did not even apologies for the mistake. He then said in a sarcastic manner, I apologies "but" I can't do anything else. At this point my husband and I was so frustrated with the lack of customer service skills and the way we were being treated we asked for a refund and left our precious memories behind. This was a very bad start to our New Year. The manager had no accountability or did not even care. I wouldn't say I would not go back to this store, but I will know that if there was any issue it would not be resolved in the right or correct manner.

I had a doctors visit 8am on Wednesday (12/23/15). My doctor's office called my prescription in. I went to pick up my prescription after 11am. The girl told me it wasn't called in. I went home called my doctor's office & they said it was called in. I waited until Sunday called Walgreens pharmacy. The pharmacist told me one prescription was ready but she was working on the other one as I had 2 prescriptions. She said it would be ready when I got there. I told her it would take me 10minutes to get there. She said no problem.

So my husband and I went to pick up the prescription. Well, it was not ready. I ask her why it wasn't ready as they had my request in the computer since Wednesday. Her answer was "we are very busy". That wasn't the answer I wanted to hear. The pharmacist told me to wait as it would be ready in a few minutes. I waited over an hour for my medicine. I complained to the manager but it didn't do any good. This Walgreens located in Desert Hot Springs, Ca., is the worst. Maybe it is the town & that is why we don't have the help we need. Most of the employees are of Spanish decent & speak Spanish constantly. We have a different pharmacist there every other day. You never see the same pharmacist.

I know we have a lot of snowbirds here during the winter months, but that is no excuse for the service. They need to hire more employees to take care of our needs. Also, I think a representative from the main office should come here to evaluate this situation. I have lived in this town for 15 years. This is the worst service I have ever received. Every time I go to pick up my prescriptions, there is always a wait. There is no type of consistency here. I have complained in the past but nothing has been done. Why is that? Is it because of the town, the people or what. I believe I have put up with as much as I can take from this pharmacy & it is time to take my needs to another pharmacy. Thank you for any consideration you can give to this town.

Whoever made the decision to close pharmacies for two full days (December 31 and January 1) should be made to realize what a miserable inconvenience they have wreaked on many ill and elderly customers. Both my wife and I needed to be on antibiotics which were called to your pharmacy on Kitsap Way in Bremerton early on New Years eve. Imagine our surprise when we arrived at the store to pick them up to find the pharmacy closed until Saturday. Apparently, even the doctors offices were not notified. On Saturday (today) they are so covered up we find that we cannot pick the prescriptions up until sometime in the afternoon. The local store employees are exceptional and my complaints are not directed at them but to the corporate level from where this damaging and may I say "dumb" decision emanated. I spent a lifetime career in the retail business and a decision such as this, if I had made it would have had serious consequences.

I have been a loyal Walgreen customer for over ten years, as of today I will not return to Walgreen again. I continued to stay loyal to Walgreen even when they processed my worker compensate claim under my regular prescription drug coverage. I should not put my trust in them to do the right thing without verifying that the prescription was process correctly.

Second, one of your pharmacy technician called me a ghetto negro, before she was transferred to Walgreen on Arlington Street. The pharmacist told her to take a break. He didn't think that I heard what she said. When you work in customer service you need to be able to maintain your personal opinion and attribute.

Recently I contact customer services in reference to my prescription 1456629-03279 and 1415370-03279 to inform you that the prescription was not right and I have ben on this medication for over ten year and I know how the medication should taste and smell. The sad thing I when to Walgreen today to pick up my prescription and I asked for a bag to put my medication in and the technician informed me that they do not give bags. She told me to get a bag at the cashier desk at the front door. This is a form of retaliation and you allow your employees to treat your loyal customer like this.

I think it is bad business to treat your customer like that as if they don't matter. How do you expect to stay in business when your employees don't value their jobs.

Pharmacy in Springhill, Florida. Store number #05858. I would not give a star at all if that was an option... I dropped off my 2 scripts on Tuesday. I called them on Thursday because Christmas was Friday and I knew I would not get to go in they would be closed. I called Walgreens on Thursday to confirm they would be ready. Walgreens said, "My scripts were in the computer" I told them I would come in on Saturday. I am on a lot of medicine and I can not drive. I went in on Saturday and asked for my scripts.

The attendant told me there were no scripts for me. (In a rude tone)... Her name was Maxine. I said, there were scripts for me. I dropped them off on Tuesday and I called on Thursday and they told me they were in the computer. By now, there are several people lining up behind me.... She then said, oh wait... I think I saw them some where... And she goes down by the pharmacist area and pulls them off of the wall behind him. As she came back to the counter saying, you shouldn't drop these off early... They could get thrown out by someone. It is not our responsibility to keep track of your scripts. I said, again... I dropped them off early, because I have no transportation. That was the only time I could.

She said well with narcotics, You can not fill them until they are due. I told her they are due. as to embarrass me within the customers lining up behind me. Then she said, well with the DEA and everything you can not drop these off early. We are not responsible for holding the scripts. Again, I said "I have no transportation. That was the only time I could drop them off. When I said that, I could hear the people behind me... Huh. As they seemed to be shocked as to how many times she was saying this to me as well. Then she said, Well, I will get these to the pharmacist but it will take probably an hour, hour and a half wait. You can walk around or wait. I said, I will wait right here. (I am disabled). And have never been treated so badly in my life.

I stepped back to the chair and sat down. Keep in mind. I was never rude to her at any time during this conversation... My friend that drove me, came over and sat with me after she had done her shopping. and she said to me... You're still waiting? I said yes, They did not have them ready, even though they told me Thursday they would be ready..... I whispered it to her... so Maxine would not hear me and make me wait any longer.... So my friend says, Are you kidding me? I said "No". Then Maxine jumped into the conversation, You do not understand, We can not fill these early due to DEA regulations. I then said, They are not early. My friend then said, I would take my business elsewhere then to be treated like this. You are supposed to look out for your customers and help them. Then Maxine said, " Go ahead! I would not go there if I were you" Pointing her finger. (In a loud manner...) Maxine then said. I will give you your prescriptions back right now if you like.

As she went running right back to the pharmacist and was talking to him telling him lets go ahead and give the scripts back to her so she can go somewhere else. The pharmacist looked back at me. I then said, (with a confused look) she just threatened my friend! He walked up to the counter. My friend then said to the pharmacist, "She needs her scripts!" He looked at me, and said he was working on them right now. I said Thank you to him. Then Maxine said I did not say that. She claimed. "I Said, I would not go there if I were you!". I said exactly. (This is 35 minutes into this craziness). Maxine was still running her mouth, Saying we go through this with people every day all day long... when my friend said to her. Will you stop talking to us!

My friend then looked at me and said, she is not worth it! I agreed with my friend. And my friend and I did not say another word. Then Maxine started to say something else... My friend said to her... " I asked you to just stop talking to us!" She finally closed her mouth! About 5 minutes later the pharmacist came up to the counter and said thank you for waiting. I said alright to him and thanked him for getting my scripts ready for me. And I paid and walked off with my friend. I am going to call corporate about this matter.

They need to fire her. And train their employees to be nice to their customers. I spend about $3,000 a month at their store for my meds and more.... She should not be discussing my meds loud so other people can hear what I take. I could have been robbed in the parking lot when I walked out. There was plenty of people out there. People get robbed in parking lots all the time here in Florida! And all of my family and friends will hear of this as well. I am going elsewhere... I want to hear from corporate about this matter. I will also contact the newspaper as well.

I am not one to complain usually, however, my last two visits to Walgreens Bay Village, Ohio store resulted in about 20 minutes at the checkout counter, and this is not including wait time. The people Walgreens has in this store are simply unqualified to be doing what they're doing. I bring up the last few visits, but I shop at this store frequently due to simply not having many choices in this small town. The associates don't know the ad or the products most of the time, and when the customer has educate the employees of the store as to what's going on, you've got issues. Maybe time to rethink the personnel.

On 12/2/2015, I ordered Christmas cards (60) didn't get envelopes for the cards- had to make a 2nd trip. While there they asked me to prove it with a receipt. That was after I called before I came asking if I had to purchase envelope for photo cards. On 12/6/2015, I ordered a custom photo book it wasn't bound and the pages fell out. I took it back- the 2nd one wasn't bound. (Frustrated) I was then made another one but still paid over $22.00 for the book. On 12/26/2015, I ordered a custom photo book received e-mail it was ready at 9:19 PM when I got there, the manager stated they were out of book and paper.

I asked if I could transfer it to a different store they told me no they would have to download pics and I should come back tomorrow and he would make it a priority. I went home and re-ordered it at a different Walgreens and so now I hope to get the book at 11:30 PM. It took me 4 hours to make the book for a gift I need that the store guaranteed in an hour. (Frustrated) Wasn't offered one thing and all of these were at the same Walgreens located at 4730 s. 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI, 53221. Very upset and won't order photos from there ever again.

Scanned in pictures with my daughter so she could make a calendar for Christmas gift. Was told it would be ready in two hours I said I would come back the next day to pick it up. Went back to pick up and was not happy with what I was given. Pictures were not in the order that was picked when I asked why they are not correct. Was told I was the only one that was saying that my order not being correct. Not true I was not the only one not happy standing there. Got told I would have to start the process over and I would have to purchase again and no guarantee the pictures would be in the correct order. Really all that work and I purchased it with no guarantee. I now have calendar with pictures not in the correct order and questioning why I went to Walgreen. Not happy with your photo department.

I have learned of Walgreen's corporate agreement to partner with Providence Health in Washington and Oregon states. You present yourself as the nation's pharmacy. It is unconscionable that you would partner with an organization that believes in forcing its religious doctrine on others, especially given the private and person nature of prescriptions such as those relating to reproductive health and the right to a dignified death. Even though I do not live in those states, I fear that this ill-gotten partnership will spread if you find that the profit margins it generates are to your liking. As a result, I am no longer shopping at Walgreens, even though it is the most conveniently located for me.

We always shop at the Walgreens on 377 in Benbrook, TX, and the staff is usually very friendly and helpful. However, when I went in today (12/18/2015) there seemed to be something off. There were about 7 employees in the store and none of them could greet me because they were too busy goofing around. They were too busy playing with Christmas toys to help me. When I went to check out the girl at the register (she looked like a manager) was on the phone, clearly on a personal call and couldn't even put her phone down before just pointing me to another register. Apparently too busy to actually talk to customers. There were no smiles and no customer service. I expect more from Walgreens and I've experienced better service. I won't be returning to this store.

This morning I went into store # 03154 Keene NH, I was treated rather poorly to say the least. This is not the first time the pharmacy tech, Joselyn, I could have the name wrong but she is the only,Jo?. I understand she has worked their for years. However her and I don't seem to see eye to eye. I did complain to the district manager. She did improve up until today. Therefore I am moving my business of $1890.00 estimated monthly cost of meds. I am 55 an disabled. I don't have the patience for games. Therefore if I do no receive an apology from her, or Walgreens Corporate, I will move my my business to the almighty CVS, I drive by CVS to get to Walgreens. I prefer Walgreens but I will not subject myself to monthly negativity.

My complaint is that I was shopping in the Walgreens store on Dec 7th around 8 when i picked up their Guacamole chips and purchased it from the store. i went home and opened up the chips and started to eat it. A little bit later after eating the chips i was starting to fell nauseated. I went to sleep and when i woke up i had diarrhea and notice that i had caught the stomach virus.

I had a prescription filled and because you no longer carry that medication by the manufacturer which is the lower price it was automatically filled at another manufacturer which is a different name and also at a higher price. When I went in the girl reviewed it and said she would call me back on Monday if they were able to order the original medication.

Here it is Tuesday I did not receive a call back from them on Monday nor did I receive a call back on Tuesday. Tried calling the store but of course you don't let your calls go directly to the store so I got to a call center which they were very happy and tried to call the pharmacy directly which they never could get through because nobody picked up the pharmacist from your call center. Did try calling the store manager to see what the issue was and he did not pick up her call. Very bad customer service when the customer can get through and even your own employees can't get through to the store manager the store is Oak Lawn Illinois on 95th and Cicero.

Because of your automated systems it just automatically fills what they think is the same prescription being that it is not the same name just the same ingredients when in fact the pricing is different too bad you don't have real people to talk to instead of just automated systems. All your customer service has gone down the drain because you want to save money and have it sent relocated thinking that this helps your customers when in fact it does not after this time I will be transferring my prescriptions back to Walmart which they still have personal attention to the customer.

More than once I have been disappointed in the photo department. They either have forgotten to put pictures in my order or have not printed my order with no phone call. I put an order in at10 in the morning came back after 5pm and no pictures the manager said oh well they will give you a discount tomorrow. I do a lot of pictures at Walgreen. Not good customer service. I would like to continue to use Walgreen photo but this is happening to often.

I have always had a good experience shopping at our local walgreens until today. I ordered photos and hours later called the store to make sure they were ready. It was well after the time they said they would be ready but to be on the safe side I called. I was informed the photo department was closed. I asked why and was told the store was so short staffed they had nobody available to work in the photo department. I think this is unacceptable. I just checked my emails and apparently my photos are ready for pick up which has to be incorrect since your store representative told me otherwise. We have a lovely cvs near walgreens and if walgreens continues to provide this type of service they will lose a lot of customers. The store I had a problem with is the Yonkers New York store 1046 Yonkers avenue.

The Walgreen's pharmacy tech would not fill my prescription. Wouldn't give me any reason says she just will not. I took my prescription to another pharmacy and she called and told them I had already filled it. So the pharmacist said I'm not going to fill it. I will never use Walgreens again for any reason. I am going to also tell all my family and friends of my awful experience with your company.

Went to the Walgreens located at 107 W. Rankin Road, Houston, TX 77090 and was refused service there for getting a narcotic drug filled by the Pharmacist and the Pharmacy Manager: Melanie Solon. Was told that I had to travel back to the Walgreens which was located about 45 minutes from where I relocated in order to get it filled. After being notified of that, I called the Walgreens that use to fill my prescriptions and was told that the Rankin Rd Walgreens should have filled my prescriptions and that I should not have to come back to the Jones/Louetta location to get them filled. I feel strongly that I was mistreated and discriminated against because of what the history of the area may be. I would like for someone to please contact Walgreens at the Rankin Rd and myself regarding this issue.

Walgreen's filled a prescription without reading my drug allergy profile. My profile at Walgreen's stated I was allergic to Atropine & Epi...both Anticholinergic drugs. They filled a prescription for Hyoscyamine Sulfate...which is an anticholinergic. My doctor made the first error but shouldn't the pharmacist have alerted the doctor or just not filled the prescription in view of my allergies? I was too sick to read the drug information sheet till the next morning after I was having severe palpitations, dizziness & difficulty breathing.

Today during my lunch hour I went to walgreens in Paris, Tx. During my shopping I notice two under privileged geltemen discussing the the savings they would have if they purchased something as advertised in the paper and were excited about the savings. As I was approaching the checkout the cashier asked for their rewards card. One of them responded he did not have one. I offered them mine as I do anytime someone does not have one and always allowed to. I also noticed there was a woman that looking over the cashier.and she refused to allow my using my card for theses men she stated it was against policy.

I added that this is often allowed and never has there been a problem. She was not friendly, apologetic and in my opinion lack customer care qualities. I asked the men what was the price change and it was .49 cents so gave the men that amount of my own money. After the men left I said to the woman she should be ashamed of herself and ask to see that policy and she denied allowing me to see it. Now I need to mention the cashier checks me out all the time, we talks and laugh each time but she was very emotionless today she acted like she did not even know me. I shop at walgreens all the time. I have my scripts filled there as well . But I must say if this is how walgreen's treat the lower class people I am shopping the wrong place.

My wife called to check on prescription at Walgreens. They have been giving her a run around for a week on finding prescription. They said they would handle it. They called back and when they could not speak to her because I said she was busy and could not come to phone and I would take the call, the caller by the name of Ratasha started with an attitude and said they could not solve the problem and we could look else where if we wanted to but possible the prescription would come in. When I said we have been waiting a week the attitude got worse and she stated it would be in Monday thank you and hung up with out waiting for a response. I called back and the same person when I asked her name said I was rude and shouting which was never the case and gave more of an attitude. I tried to have a conversation with her but she said she was busy. I was treated like donot bother me I am Walgreens you are a problem customer.

I purchased a web utility ramp customer order number 9399419137 on 8/12/15 for $439.29 for my mobility scooter for a trip planed for early October. when we tested it in late September we realized the suv was too high off the ground to accommodate said scooter. when I tried to arrange return I was advised by a very polite phone agent that I had exceeded the 30 day return policy which I was not made aware of at the time of purchase! in my opinion this policy is foolish since I did not internally exceed the 30 days nor was I aware of limitation.

I now have a $439 ramp I can't use and I have been a customer for over 40 yrs and between my wife & I we have close to 20 Px & she buys much of her makeup at your highlands ranch store. if an exception is not made on the ramp we will move to another store-not walgreens, file a complaint with BBB and record our displeasure on net & verbally to everyone will listen. Please reconsider & and advise-we leave for Arizona in 9 days.

This a.m., Sunday 9/20/15, we visited the Walgreens at 12000 Princeton Drive, Huntley, IL 60142 to have have a prescription filled about 9:20 a.m. We were told the prescription was sent electronically to another Walgreens on Reed Road, Huntley. We requested the prescription be transferred to this Walgreens? OK. However, this Walgreens (Princeton) does not have the medicine available? Requested the pharmacy to inquire that the Reed Road store had the medicine. YES! While exiting the store (Princeton) we were summoned back to pharmacy by loud speaker. We don't have the medicine either? As all of this was going on we were told the pharmacist was making phone calls to locate the medicine. About 1/2 hour later, after numerous requests of what is going on we were told they could not find the medicine at other Walgreen locations.

Now, another 10 minutes later we requested that the pharmacy call the Walmart across the street to ascertain if they have the medicine available. Customer service less than attentive. Informed store manager who responded that Walgreens telephone system takes a long time to get through to other locations. A multi million dollar corporation and a telephone system that doesn't work to the advantage to the loyal customer? Suggest the pharmacy under the control of the pharmacist and store manager, be advised that their customer service requires an attitude adjustment! (While all of this was going on another pharmacy customer became somewhat irate at the length of time and lack of interest shown by pharmacy staff). Walmart filled the prescription if 15 minutes.

Pharmacy-schedule 2 rx fill request denied, stating that although ID & local address verified, request denied because according to corporate policy the pharmacist needed to call doctor's office to verify script because zip code was in Orlando 32806 and my zip code is 34743, same as pharmacy. I used to fill rxs there yrs ago but pharmacist at that time was not very friendly. Health problems prevent me from taking traditional rheumatoid arthritis meds, therefore a scheduled 2 controlled medication is substituted for pain management. I was told to return Monday when office is available to verify rx. Security is one thing but this is demeaning to be treated this way by a so called educated healthcare professional. The rest of the store employees at least treat customers with respect. I should know, I'm a healthcare professional too!

This is the complaint I filed with my employer. The Walgreens pharmacy at 1305 S Greenfield in Mesa was SO SUPER RUDE to me when I called that I am actually shaking. I explained that I am a nurse that works for ____ Residential Drug Rehab and we are trying to fill some prescriptions this evening, and the pharmacy person, his name is Medine or something like that, basically treated me like I was a drug addict trying to plagiarize orders to get medications, and told me that they would not fill any prescriptions for me unless I brought in a hand signed doctors order, or had an electronic faxing system and assured me that they had never filled a prescription for us.

I explained we do have an electronic faxing system and that was what I had sent the order through, and that is the system we always use and it has always worked at which point he turned away from the phone and said, "Now she's saying we fill prescriptions for them all the time" like he was mocking me to his coworkers. On top of this another client is irate that her 10mg of Zyprexa is unavailable and also demanded that we fax it to the Walgreens, her order came out looking odd and the pharmacy guy said he didn't have time to help me with this and hung up on me.

I've tried to email, on Walgreens main web page, to no avail. The difficulty I am having currently, is that the Terra Linda, Ca Walgreens, is again, putting"out of order" signs, on both, the women's and men's bathroom, on Saturdays and Sundays. I come in, with my 79 year old mother, who needs a restroom, while I shop. I don't think, Walgreens, understands, that many of their customers, are senior citizens. I'm a little confused, at this point, on what it is, this store would like to achieve.

Are they wanting, to eliminate the bathrooms? Are they selectively, vetting, who they will let in, to the bathroom, and who, they will not ( the bathrooms, are locked, and a Walgreens employee, has to unlock, for each customer)? Are they discriminating, based on age, or disability? Are the employees, simply, lazy, and would rather, eliminate this service? Seniors, should not be treated, like this, it violates, the ADA, act ( the Americans with disabilities act).

I pulled my back, and suffered excruciating muscle spasms. Dr. Norman's office called in a prescription for a muscle relaxant, last Friday AM. Walgreens called me that they could not fill it due to insurance (Medicare), but that they were working diligently on resolution. As of Monday, 8/17 I got the same automated message, with no update. I was unable to speak to a pharmacist. The price of the much needed drug was under $20. When I went into Walgreens, I immediately offered to pay for this drug. Only then was it filled. If Walgreens were a true friend, someone would have called me and offered me the option of paying, intervening over a week-end of physical misery.

I can't believe that my 24 hour Walgreens will no longer off 24 hour pharmacy hours. You have the slowest pharmacy i have ever been to, waiting for a new script sometime is a 2 hour wait and if you are picking up a script i have waited for 45 minutes just to get to the window and the dive up is not faster, and now your cutting you hours. The only reason I use this Pharmacy is because of my work schedule i can pick up at 6:30 in the morning or 11:00 at night. for those who work the late shit you have made it impossible for us to continue the use you pharmacy.

I have been a Walgreen's customer for many many years and was delighted when a store went in about 3 miles from my house. Use it for everything. I have been buying all of our vitamins there but Imagine my dismay when I purchased Ultra CoQ10 for my husband for the umpteenth time at the price of $41.99 and discovered just by accident that it was sold at Walmart for $28.99.

Same brand same everything. So very disappointing. I have the photos to prove it. And I have since found it cheaper everywhere else among a few other things that I thought I was getting for a good price.. Will not be purchasing any of my vitamins at Walgreens any more. It will have to be a really good bargain that I have checked out thoroughly before I do. Same goes for most make-up. It is cheaper at Walmart also so will not be buying it at Walgreen's unless really good deal.

I love Walgreen's but now I am beginning to wonder about quite a few things.

Went in to buy Coke and saw that chewing tobacco was on sale. Sign posted the old price vs the sale price. Cashier was extremely rude. Rang up the items which the tobacco rang up at full price. Told her that the tobacco was on sale and she said no it isn't. I said mama the sign says 3.99 per package not 6.99. She said the tobacco prices were going up the next day. I said but that's not today. She called the night manager to the front which took three calls before she came.

The manager took the tobacco to the back. They finally decided it was on sale and gave me the sale price. The cashier then decided to tell me that even though the sign posted the sale price they didn't have to sale it for that price. Then she informed me that her dad was in law enforcement and she knows all the laws. Hard to believe someone of her age knows all the laws. Have e-mailed Walgreens and called customer service but not one response. This happened at the store located in Independence KS on 06/30/2015. Walgreens must not care about customers.

The store you have on Butternut and James in Holland MI has a lot of problems. I have been going there ever since you opened. I live right across the street, I have lived there before you even built that store, in fact 25 years. Every time I go in there lately there are so many new employee's and they are to young to sell alcohol and they are at the register's all the time; so you have to look at every other counter including cosmetics, photo and even the pharmacy to get checked out.

This was not a problem 6 months ago. I also get phone calls from your automated services that tell me I have a prescription ready and when I go there they say there is nothing for me. They keep hiring people that can not check you out because they are to young. I think you should start paying your workers more money so you attract more people that are able to handle selling alcohol, on top of that the pharmacy has went to far down hill it is not even funny. I have been going there for the 25 years that I have lived across the street, because it is so convenient for me. I think you need to look into changing who you hire and what age they are. I have worked in the customer service for many years, as my parents have owned 4 restaurants and the other places I have worked for.

I have a degree as a paralegal and also 3 years of business management. I work at a Country Club and managed there to. I am not the only one that has said this about this store. Please look into what is going on at this store and make some changes. I knew almost everyone that worked there by name and the same for them. Now it is a really big mess and you need to do something about it. Thank you for listening to me and hopefully you can correct this problem soon.

I am a customer at the Walgreen store located 8110 Hwy 100, Bellevue, TN 37221. Ron Norris works in the pharmacy and he is always condescending and rude to me and also my wife. Yesterday he argued with my wife and was not helpful at all with our pharmacy order.

This person has bad manners and is not the person to represent Walgreens. We are not the only ones to complain about this person. I am not the type person to cause problems or to be argumentative. The store is close and we prefer to remain a Walgreen customer.

I had just had gum surgery and took the prescriptions to be filled to the pharmacy. I told the girl who waited on me that I had surgery and needed the pain medication as soon as possible. Should not have been a problem as I was the only person waiting. She told me it would be 20 min. As I sat waiting the pharmacist got on the phone to order lunch. There was a new menu and so the pharmacist had to talk about what was on the menu. After 25 minutes I went up to the counter to ask how much longer it would be; and as I stood there I saw the girl that was counting out the pills drop one on the counter and then pick it up with her hand (that had just handled money I presume) and drop it in the bottle.

I asked the pharmacist if that was my prescription and he said yes. He said pills often drop on the counter often and are put in the bottle and that it happens everywhere. I demanded a new prescription and that he fill the prescription. He did. He said the girl is the counter of pills. Why couldn't she be the one on the phone ordering lunch and he--the pharmacist--fill the prescription? He was wearing no name tag and I asked his name and with a snarl he replied--Nate. This is not a clean environment. I do not expect dropped pills to go in my bottle.

Nate said if it had fallen on the floor that would be different; but, it just fell on the counter. But what about the girl's dirty hands picking it up? And how can a girl with no training be expected to count out pills and can it be from the correct bottle? It scares me enough that I think I should change my prescriptions to another drugstore.

On June 5, 2015 I went to the Walgreen store 071284 located at 14820 Cantrell road for the first time in Little Rock Arkansas. I purchased 4 bottles of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel to give to my daughters. They did not like the colors I had chosen.

Including tax totaled 43.58. On June 6, 2015 I returned the Nail gel to the store. the clerk was very friendly made the return in two separate transactions in the amount of 21.78 each one receipt showed 12:03 pm and the other showed 12:04pm. On June 8, 2015 one of the transactions in the amount of 21.78 credited back into my checking account. On June 9,2015 I called the store and spoke to Mr. Kennedy. he told me to wait another day to see if it hit my checking account. It did not. I called spoke to him again was told to come that evening he would tell. Mr Bradley. I went Mr. Bradley was at lunch told a cashier he was not aware of the situation.

She called Mr Kennedy at home. He told her what to do. She tried the system showed no record of the transactions at all. I then Mr Kennedy back on Friday June 12, 2015. Said he would have your posing system check it and call me back. Have not hear from him since, Spoke to Ms. White 6June 16,2015, she offered me a gift card when I spoke to her. I told her no I wanted my money back. This has bee a very unpleasant experience and Will not shop your store again.

My son was wrongfully fired from Walgreen's over an issue with cups at work. A girl named Molly at the Ava, MO location is lazy and is not a good employee. She told my son that he didn't have to work on days he had to work, and in November of last year we went in to have lunch and Molly was washing dishes in cold water, and kept staring at us while eating. It made for an uncomfortable experience. I won't be coming into that store again due to her behavior. Secondly, everyone liked my son's disposition and I feel that he was wrongfully terminated.

I was harassed by the security guard today at 10:50 am at the Walgreens in Roxbury Ma on warren st.He asked me for my receipt after I paid for my items. He saw me walk by with two items in my hand but did not realize that I went to the side register to pay for my items. He assumed I stole them. He did not see me with the bag when I was leaving so he should not have asked me for a receipt. I could have put the items back for any reason. I could have left my wallet in the car and placed the items down. I felt very insulted and embarrassed that he assumed I stole items from the store. He did not see me put items that I did not pay for in my bag. I think this was inappropriate and uncalled for.

I'm not in a good mood but will try to relate my many negative Walgreens experiences as best as I can. If this were just one experience I wouldn't bother but it happens most times when I shop at Walgreens. (I try to limit my stops). I usually drive by the store before I shop to see how many cars are in the lot.

Tonight there were only 2 cars so I figured I shouldn't be ignored and shouldn't have to waite. I had to pick up a prescription from the pharmacy. I received a recorded message the day before that my prescription would be late and would be notified when it was ready. I waited a day and was not notified. I stopped to check. There was one customer in front of me and her, the pharmacist, and the clerk were all having a discussion about anything and everything. I thought it might be a family reuinion.

When the customer finally left, the pharmacist quickly ran to the back to be out of sight. The clerk ran to the window looking for a possible drive-up. Either employee had the least bit of concern that I was standing in line for some time and would like to be waited on. I voiced my displeasure but they didn't seem to care. I left with part of my prescription being filled. I'm still missing part of what my Dr. ordered for me.

I'm too frustrated to return. I'll just tell my Dr. that Walgreens didn't fill it and didn't tell me why. This happens to me every time at this store. Maybe they just don't like me. Going forward I will find another pharmacy to fill my needs. I'm done with Walgreens and will not shop there again. I know I am only one customer and no big deal. I just had to let off steam. Maybe you could relay to your employees that they receive a pay check because of customers like me.

I filled a prescription at the Walgreens on Palm and Shaw and was told that my insurance wasn't good so I paid cash for the prescription they told me if I could show that the prescription should be paid for by my insurance within 5 days that my $120.00 would be reimbursed which I did today now they are saying they gave me more than a 30 day supply which my insurance will not cover so basically im out of luck the customer service there is horrible I don't understand why they would tell me this and not follow through on their end that they had given me to many pills if I had known this I couldn't been prepared for this.

I am currently on disability with very limited income and paying for my insurance out of pocket have been with walgreens for years getting my meds. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB because of this matter no one seems to want to help me to get to the bottom of things. if I had known this ahead of time I would have been prepared but in the past my medicine was covered 100% and the people there should take a little more time to do their job and inform of things first before saying I would be able to retrieve my monies. this has put me in a hardship. I will never fill another prescription with this store again and will tell everyone I know and all my 5000 facebook followers not to go to walgreens either. Horrible place of business.

Walgreens Hickory Hill and Knight Arnold Roads Memphis, TN. It's so obvious Walgreens pharmacy can't handle the sales volume
and they don't have enough employees between approximately 4:00 p.m. to beyond 7: 00 p.m. I brought my prescription up there about an hour ago. It still isn't filled and most likely I'll have to pick it up tomorrow after work instead of taking my medicine tonight like I'm suppose to.

They wrongfully are glad to make their customers wait 45 minutes to one hour and longer. This is terrible. This is one of the worst. Today is Thursday May 2, 2015.

I had a prescription from my doctor stating that My prescription be Claritin, they gave me there brand unknowingly. I got home and realized it wasn't Claritin. I instantly came back to the store to return it. It was over the counter Claritin, but because I use Flexible spending That's the way I have to do it. The manager of the pharmacist told me She could not take a box of unopened medicine back. I immediately transferred the medicine to CVS next door.

Walgreens never ask if you want there generic brand, but forces it on people. I am very distraught with Walgreens at 325 Parkway East; Birmingham, AL 35215. On this same visit, my son had amoxicillin. They didn't even give me a dropper, they never have enough pharmacist tech, always a long wait. I have been using Walgreens for years, but as of today, I have changed my mind.

Since the head pharmacist left Ontario, Oregon, in December, the service has been getting worse. They say they have not gotten prescriptions from doctor. After calling the doctor they said they had sent prescription but they would call again. Then Walgreens said they are out, then half hour later Oh we have it.

Also it takes 2-3 hours to get prescriptions filled. When are they Ontario Oregon Walgreens going to get a new head pharmacist? I do not want to change where I go. Some of the staff are really trying hard to help, but there are a lot of new faces that do not seem to care.

a

I called the Walgreens store on Cypress in West Monroe, La. The first time I had to wait 24 minutes before someone picked up. When I started to give my information, the tech or whomever, put the phone down and began to wait on someone at the counter. She finally hung up the phone. I called back and was placed on hold for 18 minutes. I called a third time and after 5 minutes someone finally answered.

The tech found my name and script and said " yeah ok, it will be ready at 1:30 and hung up. I have lived in San Antonio, Nashville, and Baton Rouge. Larger populations, busier stores, and I have never received this type of service. I am a loyal customer and will continue to be, but I just thought someone should know

By the way, I get excellent service from my Walgreens pharmacy at Jones Creek in Baton Rouge

Pharmacy was awful in checking insurance information. Had insurance call them and still they refused to call a number that was asked by them. Insurance company even told them they were contracted to call for verification. Manager at Walgreen's refused to call or make any Attempts to call the number provided by insurance. Had to take my prescription else where. All together really BAD customer service. Walgreen's on bulverde/Evans rd. San Antonio . this was our first time and only time I will ever go to this Walgreen's.

I went to Walgreens today April 27, 2015, to the photo dept to have photos placed on a DVD which I ordered a total of seven copies. When I picked my order up, which the total cost was $61.10, I went home to play them on the DVD. Well for some reason, they weren't correct so I took them back to the store and the sales lady which her name is Haley said she would try and correct them and to check back. So I left the copies with her except two because I had sent two copies in the mail prior to looking at them.

Well, she tried to correct them but was unable to, but that was okay. I can understand situations are not always completed in perfection. What really upset me was the way she treated me totally unprofessional. She never looked at me when talking, she walk away from me several times and left me standing there for some time. I just ask for a refund, and I never had to wait so long in any store for refund as long as I waited at this particular Walgreens.

I have always been a customer at Walgreens for many years and never experienced a very rudely unprofessional lazy individual. I could clearly see she had no time for me, no people skills and the manager named Chad totally ignored me and really did not want to give me a refund. This particular visits has raised my blood pressure today, four trips to Walgreens today which I feel was a total waste. It wasn't because of the DVD's it was the unfriendly service I received from the sales lady name Haley.

First of all we will never shop at a Walgreens again. We have been dealing with Walgreens for over 30 years. This Walgreens here in New Port Ritchey is the WORST Walgreens ever. They are on Main Street and Rt 19 here in New Port Ritchey Florida. They are not friendly to deal with. and getting meds is the biggest joke. I had to get a scrip for my meds to get filled and I live one block from this Walgreen but, because my doctor is 15 miles away that wrote this scrip they won't fill it. They told me I had to drive 15 miles to Hudson to get this filled. I am getting ready for back surgery I can't ride for that far. So we are going to have all my husbands scrips filled now at CVS which is 2 blocks longer for us. This is just the many things that have happened to us. This is a horrible thing for me. I am in so much pain with my back. This Walgreens doesn't have enough people to wait on when someone is getting their meds. We went to the Walgreen is Fort Meyers we never had this kind of problem. We hate this Walgreens in New Port Ritchey it should be out of business.

I went into Walgreens at 31st and Harvard to talk to pharmacist about a mistake that his pharmacy made. The pharmacist name is Fong Lou. When I explained to him what happened he just kept saying by law when you turn in one prescription it cancels the other which in the past they have never done that this time he then started telling me he knows what the medicine is he knows that we abuse it but he gives us the benefit of the doubt. I was very offended I did not expect to walking to Walgreens and pretty much be called a drug addict in front of a store full of people by the pharmacist. I will never go back there again I got angry and told him it was bullshit what he said and he told me to leave or he was calling the cops.

I have a complaint about a pharmacist named John ? ( refused to give me last name) my first incident happened 3/5/2015 evening when he took it upon himself to call my prescribes, an physician asst. and tell her that was too much pain medicine for me and she canceled one of my scripts, I had to wait 5 days to get in touch with her to get my meds, when I went to fill it, he was looking at my prescription and talking on the phone for a long time, I asked if he was going to fill it he said"I don't have to fill anything I don't want too". I took it to another Walgreen's that had no problem filling it. My 2nd complaint happened today 4/7/2015 at 1:00pm when he seen my prescription, he said they were out of stock when I asked if they could order it, he said no, when I asked why, there was no answer! This store is located at 251 Cumberland ave. Morristown, Tn. 37813. I have been using this pharmacy for 6 yes and have never had a problem..please reply to this complaint

I have given Walgreens and Davenport Iowa on West Locust Street business for years.been a lot of money than a loyal customer.AM disable gail on fixed income...5 weeks ago on a Saturday freezing cold night, about last night of sales.was in there.have bad discs,..don't have time to mention everything else can share with new line manager patty came up have no clue what she was doing talk to me like I was in 1st grade will bring this all over one by one I am using shampoo coupons and rewards before.told her she'd have to put in my phone number again for the discount and tried to give her the coupon didn't put in my phone number Thomas said that wasn't the right Groupon even though done this many times.total ass out of me but she was wrong hello other customers making remarks.after 15 minutes I hurt so bad had to leave.sure she didn't tell anyone about all the money they lost the monster.

I went home and called asking for corporate number she answered and told me to look it up myself.I told her to do.she gives me a number to another store in town.that guy was very helpful but too far to drive for him to take care of me.another gal manager there sweet one supposed to have guy in charge there call me and obviously they didn't have them,..even have a three dollar item I need to take back.when to drive up window for medicine a couple times 34 but due to the embarrassment the and like I was a dog come back in the store or any other.major computer glitch wonder if they know how much they lost that night and since.I have been nothing but nice to them.call home office supposed to be investigating haven't heard from them so that's a pile of Crap.tell me 5 on reward card.

I went to Walgreens(Richmond Road, Lexington, Kentucky) on a Sunday evening for some OTC medication but needed to ask the pharmacist a question about it. When I went to the counter another customer was waiting there to pick up some prescriptions and the pharmacist was on the telephone. I waited for almost 10 minutes before he got off the phone and waited on the woman ahead of me. He was friendly, not in a hurry and made small talk and took what I felt was an unacceptably long time checking her out. By this time I had been there waiting to ask a question for more than 15 minutes! Just before the woman ahead of me was finished, a car came up to the drive through and as soon as he finished with the woman ahead of me the pharmacist said "I'll be right with you" and went to wait on the drive through and left me standing there!! They had questions and he was looking things up for them so I just left and went to a pharmacy that actually has customer service.

when I filled a prescription for an ointment for itching from my eye doctor, the prescrip was filled with a tube that cost $84.00!! it was 45g!!! like a large tube of toothpaste!! why would I be sold that large amount for a small itchy area by my eye? For the money, of course!!!!! I will take all future business to CVS.

I am a dentist of 33 years & used Walgreens' Rx extensively throughout my practicing years. Change of medical insurance always reeks havoc when it comes to filling Rx & hoping the pharmacist processes the insurance properly. I have had a RX for fentanyl patches for 4 years now. The refill of my Rx has been a nightmare with walgreens' pharmacists. They don't process the same from pharmacist to pharmacist even thought the same Rx. Too many things to discuss here. Need someone to contact me for telephone consult.

This is the second time i am writing this. On March 18th 2015, my sister and I went into the walgreens in our town, (Breaux Bridge, La) to pick up scripts. I picked up a few things and before picking up my scripts I went to the restroom and it was locked. I asked the girl at the counter of the pharmacy could you unlock it. and She said No. that it is locked up after 8pm. Mind you, it is an all night store. I have been doing business here at this store for 8 plus years. I spoke to a manager and she said no also. they were all congregating in the front of the store at the time. My sister and I were the only two customers in there at the time. They thought it was funny. I am 62 years old and I feel that a regular customer should be treated with a little more respect. much less any other customer purchasing something in your store to keep you working. I would like an answer from you. Will I get one. I am not writing this for fun. I want to know if something can be done about this. If nothing can be done I will go where they will take care of me. I will pull all my scripts out of Walgreens and go somewhere else. the store is at 1401 Rees Street, Breaux Bridge, La 70517.

I had a prescription from my eye doctor for Betamethasone Dipropionate Ointment USP. Dr's office asked where to call the prescrip in to. told them Walgreens at 11420 S Fortuna Rd, Yuma, AZ. previously had a prescrip filled for a similar ointment. came in a small tube, very moderate price. this time, they rang up a charge of $83.99 and handed me this tube as large as a tube of toothpaste! I was so shocked. said what is this. was told this is what was ordered. I paid for it and left. should not have, I guess. well, I did call the dr office and they said they did not order that large of a prescription. I feel that Walgreens Pharmacy took it upon themselves to sell me a far greater amount than I needed - for a hugh increase in profit.

I have been doing my business with Walgreens, out of Breaux Bridge La for the last 8 / 9 years . I buy all my medicine there. When going there to pick up my medicine I always buy extra things while I am there. I went in last Wednesday (3-18-15) at approx. 8:30 PM. My sister and I were both picking up Meds. I said to her while you are getting yours I will go to the Restroom. It was locked. I asked the girl to open it and she said no. I went and looked for a manager and was told no , due to it being locked after 8 pm every night. I mentioned that I was a customer purchasing something and that I needed to go badly . They would not let me. Well to whom this may concern. I am in the process of taking all my meds out and going to another pharmacy. It was rude and a big inconvenience on me. I am 62 years old and had to hurry and leave so I would not have an accident. Shame on your company for not accommodating of your older customers much less anyone else. Store Location is 1401 Rees St Breaux Bridge, La 70517 337-507-3813.

Pharmacy Department at Walgreens on the corner of Beach and Westminster. 5:15PM give the lady my scripts I just got from the Dr 20 minutes prior. She tells me 1 hour to fill. I've filled both scripts there numerous times, I wait, I shop, I spend money there. I go back to Pharmacy at 6:20PM the girl tells me they are filling it now 5 minutes. I sit right in front of the pharmacy at the 30 minute point - 7:00 I ask about my scripts. One script the doctor needs to sign a form for my insurance, they would know this and it is after 5 so why would they tell me today in one hour? I don't know. I would think they would know. The second script the insurance won't cover until the 25th. REALLY!! So the hour should of been tomorrow! Huge waist of time and after I leave I get a text my script aren't ready. No Kidding. I'm not sure who they employ, but if neither of the scripts would not be ready in one hour or even today - why have me come back and then have me wait? REALLY! If you would let me I'd do a 0 stars if you would let me. These are the only 2 scripts I have there too, the other 5 I have I fill at Rite Aid for this reason - when they are ready they are ready. Seriously!

I took three rolls of film and request a CD only, no photos. One roll of film was black and white film. All three rolls were accepted by Walgreens. Today when I went to pick them up, I was told. We are sorry, it was a mistake to accept the black and white roll since we can't process them. In the envelope was a rolls of negative paper with nothing on them. Of course there is no way to ever replace photos that were taken on that roll of film. Terrible customer service. I guess the person taking the order could not read the label on the roll that clearly stated it was Black and White film.

I dropped off my RX at 12:10. I went back to the store window at 1:40. I waited in line util 2:24 then they said they almost had it ready. At 2:30 she Blamed my insurance and said I might be able to get it in another hour.

Tried last year to set up my pet, dog on Walgreens RXpet program. The big scary blond behind the counter didn't understand or even know there was such a program. She was very rude and tossec my dogs prescription of insulin on the counter and said do you want it? I said NO! For some reason I drove 10 miles to another Walgreens near where I work. Well I met a shining angel' no kidding that seemed like an expert at everything. She set us up and thanked me for coming in. Problem here is I have been back every month for a year now and I've never seen her again. I have been mistreated at least 10 out of the last 12 visits and have determined that Walgreens must be a terrible place to work and the people they are anle to retain are WAY "Under" qualified to deal with the public. Note: after the last refill on 3/4/15 which the price increased 28% and no one could explain why I received a new e-mail on 3/6/2015 saying that that same refill was eligible for refill? Crazy and scary that people like this are in charge of something so important.

I would like to let know who it concerns that I will not be returning to any Walgreens store in the future.I visited the store located at 8714 East Brainerd Rd. Chattanooga,Tn 37421 and was completely appalled at the TERRIBLE customer service.I purchased a box of your store brand ibuprofin at another walgreens store on 3/3 and realized I picked up the large tablets instead of what I usually get,which is the smaller round ones.I happened to be in the East Brainerd area and stopped by the Walgreens I listed above to get an exchange.Well when I explained to the cashier Penny that I would like to get an exchange she was insulting and rude.First she accused me of not even buying the the medicine at a Walgreens,even though it was a Walgreens brand.Her attitude was very rude,accustory and unfriendly.

She hatefully said without a reciept she would need to get a manager.So she called a manager up and he was just as rude as she was.He repeatedly asked where I purchased it from even though I clearly stated where I bought it from.As he was trying to scan it,it wouldn't show up on the screen,so he asked the original cashier we were dealing with why it wasn't showing up and she said it was because it didn't come from Walgreens!!Basically implying we were trying to pull some kind of scam! Well yet another person was called up front to assist,and it turns on he wasn't clicking price check before scanning! I even asked if they can look up my card number to validate that I did indeed buy this item from Walgreens. I Was simply met with accoustory glares.

The female manger named Danzania was the only one there being decent and professional.The older male continued to be rude.I even stated where I purchased again and he said,"Yea, assuming you are telling me the truth" To say this was out of line and unprofessional is a total and complete understatement.To be accused of wrong doing before checking the facts is unacceptable.I did get the item exchanged but only after being humiliated and embarrased.I will not be returning.

Went in to the Walgreen pharmacy to get a prescription filled. I gave the prescription to the the pharmacy tech, she put the information into the system. I noticed the foreign pharmacist looking at me and looking at the prescription several times. I was wondering what was taking so long and why he kept looking at me strangely. The pharmacy tech finally called me up to the counter to tell me that the pharmacist needed to verify the pain medication the following day and could not fill the prescription. I asked what the problem was and his response was, " its just a routine thing". I immediately became angry, I am in pain just had a knee scope done and you want me to wait to get pain medicine until tomorrow. I am an 49 year old African American professional female, not a drug addict trying to get a fix. I always use Walgreen's to fill all my prescriptions, and never had an issue.

I took my prescription to another Walgreen's less than 2 miles away, they filled my prescription in less than 15 minutes, didn't ask any questions. This occurred in at Walgreen's in Cordova, TN 38016 at the corner of Hwy 64 and Germantown Pkwy. I called back to the store and asked for his name, I am going to file a formal complaint against Ra0j Cegu, for his unprofessional behavior.

In 2014 I turned in a script from Urgent care for 10 5mg oxycodone. Walgreens is located in the same building. The pharmacist refused to fill the medication. The following week she apologized and said she did not know why she acted that way. Her name is Ginny, Springfield, OR. In 2015 the same pharmacist Ginny, reported that I wanted to fill a photocopy script. This person is a nut! She held my script in her hand and we discussed it. I took it to another Walgreens the following day and had it filled without any problems.

Are these pharmacist under a lot of stress or what? Ginny seems worn out and her hair is tied back but always very messy. The patients wanting to fill their scripts have to stand at the counter or wait in drive thru for up to 20 minutes just to be acknowledged. I do over 100,000 in medication every year with walgreens but not anymore. I am moving my prescriptions to another pharmacy. Walgreens has too many complaints. Everyone should stop shopping there. They are very expensive. Did you know you can fill a script at Costco without having a membership? The family owned pharmacies are usually pretty good too!

Pharmacy Manager (Martin) in Liberty, Mo. Refused to refill my perscription on date that was on my bottle refill, very arrogant and we had words this is not the first time I have had issues or listened to other people arguing at this Walgreens location, I will be transferring all my perscriptions! customer service horrible and the fact that the managers are suppose to be setting examples not acceptable as a customer service. Manager AVP I would fire all the managers as the story is now tainted!

Is it common practice for your Pharmacists to throw back a pain meds perscrption at a Cancer patient and tell them they don't have the product and refuses to order/fill it?? Ihave had Cancer twice and currently dealing with Arthriris AND hiv. I do not appreciate being treated like some fool with nothing better to do but spend my waking moments being chased out of the Pharmacy. The location is congress ave , boynton beach fla. The person who should be repremandeds name is Gabby. I'm contact6ing an Attourney to see what my choices are, if I don't drop dead from my ailments in the meantime.

My doctor called in pain medicine for me around 9am.. I went to the pharmacy at 10am and they said we dont have it and it may be on their voicemail, they told me to check back in 15 mins. So as soon as I left, I called my doctor to make sure they called it in and they told me It was called in earlier. So I called Walgreens and told them its on the voicemail and the lady who answered the phone said ok, I'll watch out for it. At that time I was in the parking lot waiting. I logged on to my walgreens mobile app so I could see when it would be ready but the mobile app was having technical difficulties So I waited another 30 mins and went back up there around 11:30 am So this time when i got there they told me its gonna be 45 mins and that they have my prescription finally.

At this time, im upset because Im late for work because they cant get it together at Walgreens. So I go home and wait an hour and 15 mins just to be on the safe side. My mouth is in so much pain, i dont know what to do. So I arrive around 1pm hoping everything is ready for me, and when i pulled up at the drive thru I knew something was wrong. The person at the window said " the pharmacist wants to come talk to you." So yhe pharmacist says, i couldnt make out what prescription your doctor called in for you.

Whats your doctors name, he says. I told him and then he says, im gonna try to get a hold to them. Then walks away. At this point Im so frustrated because I have been up here several times and they could have called me and told me that they couldnt understand the message on the voicemail from the doctor. So now I decided to come in and wait for them to call and get my prescription. Late for work, in pain and frustrated, I continue waiting. Its been another 20 mins so far. So from 9:30 til 2pm Ive wasted my day folling with Walgreens. I would never come back here again and I would never have been here if my USA Drugstore hadnt of been bought out by Walgreens. Awful experience.

Today I called my Pharmacy (located on N Linder Rd in Meridian, ID 83646) and asked them to remember to order my RX because I cannot use the generic brand. I need the Fentanyl transdermal Patch 100 mcg/hr MYLAN brand. I was told that they do not carry the Mylan brand. I stated that we had received the Mylan in November and need them to order it for my December 14th pick up. I was told that they would submit an order on Wednesday and they won't know until Saturday if they were able to get the Mylan brand. They said that the warehouse ships them specific drugs each month. I told her that they needed to notify them that they have a new customer that will be getting the Mylan brand every month. She seemed to think that the could not do that. I would like to know why they cannot get what they order. She was not helpful to me and her attitude was one that told me she didn't want to deal with it. You might say that I should just go to another Walgreens. We did, we went to three and none of them had the Mylan brand in stock.

On March 14 I transferred my mothers medication(a total of 9) from CVS to Walgreens in oxnard ca. because of price being lower. I took all her med bottles in and a young man wrote all the information down and told me the meds would be ready the following day. On March 18 I called to get the price and was told by the pharmist that she could not give me that information.

I handed the phone to my mother (she's 81 and has a hard time hearing) then the phone was returned to me. The pharmist told me that she only had 3 meds ready. I asked if one was her Rythamol, to which she replied "I'm not familur with that" I told her it was my mothers heart med and she said she did not have that one in the computer. Now I'm really upset. Why in the world did this young man take all the info and not follow through and why in the world did this pharmist get an attitude with me when I wanted to find out what was going on? I respect the privacy law but come on-really?

I have been caring for my mother and getting her meds for 8 years and not once has a pharmist told me i needed to have a waiver signed and when I told her this she said the othter pharmist were not in compliance. Whatever. I wont be doing business with Walgreens because now I understand why their prices are lower, because they employ the ignorant and rudest pharmists they can find! Shame on you Walgreens for not screening your people better.

i went to the drive thru last thursday dec.13th to pick up my pain medication i had called it in that morning and was told it would be ready in 30 mins. i didnt arrive there until late after noon i had to wait 15 mins. before i was waited on only to be told it would be anther 10 mins.

before they would fill my script. they kept reminding me i was filling it a week early the reason for this is because i just went thru major emergency surgery and was in alot of pain. they did not want to hear my reason why, so i had to drive around the building as not to hold up people behind me.

when i got back in line and got up to the window again i asked for my perscription again the lady proceeds to calling me sir I correct her saying I am not a sir I am joan van kuren , she replys oh sorry sir by then I am throughly upset and in pain and just give up.

I will be seeking else where to get my medicine if this is the kind of treatment I have to look forward to from your company in north highlands cal. on madison ave.

On tuesday October 16, my aunt disabled aunt went to shop at Walgreen 200 N Mesa El Paso, Tx 79902, after she remember she had forgotten her cell phone in the store, when she tried to go back and get it, this female employee mistreated her and threated her if she would not leave she will call the police, my aunt tried to explained, she had forgotten her cell phone, but she couldn't no more when she was threaten by this employee, my aunt is mentally disabled, I contacted the complaint line for Walgreens and they would supposed to get back but they didn't. We sent a text to my aunt's cell phone, they will reviewed the cameras at Walgreens, and right away a lady returned the call, so it was lost at Walgreens and the Manager is covering for the unprofessional sick employee that they have working there what a disgrace for this company.

My mother goes to the Walgreens on the corner of Schaumburg Rd and Springsguth Rd in Schaumburg IL for Accu Check test strips. We have gotten her test strips 4 times and 2 out of the 4 times she has been asked to pay. She has Medicare insurance, Part A, B & D and has medicaid insurance. We were asked to pay $31.28 the first time and now $15.28. The first time I was asked to pay the $31.82 I spoke to someone and they said they would contact medicare. The second time I spoke to someone the girl was nice and said she would run it through manually. She did and it come out to zero payment. This time(12/8/12) I spoke to a man and asked him why there was a cost and he could not say. I asked him to run it through manually and he was rude and said we did it the same way as the last time. Many elderly live on fixed incomes and should not have to pay for things out of their pocket because big business can not get it right. I work for a doctors office and call Walgreens for many patient prescriptions. Walgreen keeps you on hold for long periods of time when calling in new RX for patients. When Walgreens doesn't have a medication in stock that the doctor has ordered Walgreens doesn't tell the patient they call the doctors to prescribe a different medication. Walgreen tells patients that they have called the doctors and the doctors office has not gotten back to them. When in fact that is a lie. I will no longer continue to have my mothers Diabetic supplies filled at Walgreens. Walgreens you have forgotten that you are not the only business in town that fills prescription. There are many others (Walmart, Osco, CVS, Target, Costco,etc.) that will do a better job. Walgreens you have forgotten about the little people and have gotten to big and make to many mistakes for me.

Have feedback for Walgreens?