Walgreens Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

243+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walgreens corporate: 1-800-925-4733

I usually have my Rx filled at USA Drug and since Walgreens bought them out I was told to go to my ocal Walgreens, located on Bowman Road in Little Rock, AR. I use Tricare and told the pharmacist that before giving them my prescription (they told me it would not be a problem)the manger told me they cannot accept Tricare and there was nothing they could do for me in a VERY rude manner (to put init nicely).
He was very rude and treated me like I was less than human. If this is typical of your employes, I will never buy even a stick of gum from your business. I am totally disgusted by your employess treatment of a customer especially after telling them my insurance was Tricare. Feel free to contact me with your reply.
501-708-5579

The miford walgreens two times now I have waited over an hour for my perscription and I had to go up to the window just to find out it was filled for 45min or better. I think that is so ignorant. Im hearing that from others about the same location.thank you mike

The check out clerk said she could not accept my debit csrd as payment for y selected items. I have a straight debit card, but not a credit/ debit card. I am a frequent shopper a Walgreens and i have never had a problem using it previously. The cleck looked at my card and said I could only use it to withdraw money from an ATM, even though I said I had purchased others items at various stores yesterday without a problem. I finally told her to take the items back and I would buy the items at a different retailer.
I asked if Walgreens has changed its policy, as I know there are some stores who do not accept a straight ATM card. The question elicited no response. If that is the case, I would undestand, but , if so, the employees should be made aware of policy changes,

Walgreens is unbelievable. I reside in Saint Lucie county FL and my physician resides in Kissimmee Fl and because my residence is in a different county than my physician Walgreens will not fill my prescriptions. Unfortunently i am forced to see the physician that i have for he is the only physician that can handle my multiple health issues...In addition, there is no physicians around this county that can handle my health issues. In my opinion as well as many others (i will have sign a petition for the media to advertise for us, possible class action suit) this whole walgreens not filling for patients whom need their medications is horrifyingly out of control. Someone has to do something about this dillema that all of us patients are encountering.

Thank you very much for closing the Drug Warehouse near our home and forcing me to use Walgreens. I hand walked a precription into the Walgreens @ 701 W Houston, Broken Arrow, OK 74012, on 10/8/12 received a recording three days in a row stating that my prescription was ready and everytime I went to the pharmacy was told it wasn't ready. I talked to a different employee everytime and was assured that it would be ready the next day. The last time on Thursday, 10/11/12 was told it would be there when I got off work. Again, it wasn't. Was told it would be ready for sure at 11:00 A.M. on 10/12/12, I even waited until after noon to go back, again it wasn't ready. I'm sorry to say I blew up marched out of the store and will not be using Walgreens. I feel I was very patient for the four days I gave the pharmacy to fill my precription that I have filled at Drug Warehouse for a year with no problems. In relaying my story to friends, I found I'm not the only one with issues of incompetency at Walgreens pharmacies.

My name is Donna Lucas I have been a loyal walgreens customer for many years. Today I visited the take care clinic in Aurora on N Randall Rd. My experience at the clinic was awesome. I am new to the area and do not have a physcian out here yet. My complaint is directed to the pharmacy. I recieved 3 prescriptions from the clinic walked to the pharmacy was told it would be about 15 mins after about a half an hr the tech told me that the computers were down it would just be a few more minutes. Another 15 mins passed now the tech is trying to contact my insurance co for co-pay amts.Mind you I'm really not feeling well and am still not getting anywhere. So i have two questions why in Gods name would you be working on your systems as one tech finally told me while the Pharmasy is stll open but unable to despence meds. and my second question is why dont i just take my business to CVS.

This Walgreens never has any meds. It always take 2-3 days to get any prescription filled. It never keeps any meds in stock for customers. I had 1 prescription they told me to go to another store to get cause they wouldn't fill it. I went to another Walgreens and had it in 10 mins. It's a shame I have to drive 30 miles out of town to get the prescription at another Walgreens!!!!! They never get it right. Today they forgot my insulin. I am tired of giving this Walgreens my business.

On December 19, 2012 at 4:30 Pm at walgreens store in Fountain Mesa I gave Mrs. Sue my prescription and was told to return in one and a half hower to pick up my medication. Well I returned for my medication and she misplaced my prescription that was giving to her and I was not able to get my medication that i needed for the day. I'm very disappointed in how dis organize this pharmacy workers are in this store could you imagine the type of mistakes that maybe happening there like giving customers the wrong medication etc, for been disorganized.

I had a prescription for Vicodin ES . they told me 20mins a whole hour went by and i was told nothing. then the people in the back started going on break. nothing the lady came to me and said that they had to call my doctor. about the strength of the meds. and then a whole hour went by i am still sitting there while other people . are getting there meds. and then two hours later she tells me the doctor is gone for the day and they where waiting for the nurse to call back. i sat there for two hours for nothing 6 people working in the back and i got nothing but complaints

I walk into walgreens to return 2 items and the managet was pretty much yelling at me in front of other customers saying that i stole the 2 items and that the cashier seen me so i ask mrs Heap to show me the video she refusef so i said well if i stole them and yall seen me why didnt anyone stop me. Dso she says im never allowed back so i left crying and very imberresed.

I went to another walgreens to exchange the items to fimnd out that she emailed every walgreens in houston texas to tell them not to assist me that im a theif she gave them every description as to what i look like. I am very very imberesed and bel beleive that this rude person should be fired someone with that much anger should not be in customer service.

I am going to sue walgreens and press charges on her due to the fact that she was yelling at me and accusing me of this and i did not due and she emailed every walgreens. Im very upset

Walgreens pharmacy's customer service is horrible. I called a prescription in 2-3 days early and it wasn't filled. To make it worse, I wasn't called. i had to call in to find this out. And when I got upset, the person on the other end of the phone was very rude. I asked for the manager and was told she would be coming off of vacation on Monday. When she called me on Monday, she was very defensive and blamed the doctor. I am tired of this "defense." I DON'T KNOW whose fault it is and I DON'T CARE. I thought I WAS THE CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!! Anyway the manager (Greta Roos at the Metairie , LA Walgreen's) could have CARED LESS. What happened to Customer Service?????? I will look for a company that has good customer service.

Today I went to the Walgreens located Jefferson and Main in Newport News, VA. I purchased several personal care items and attempted to use coupons. Two of my coupons were for buy one get one free shampoo products, the cashier took my coupon, range up the products and then changed the price of the coupon from 3.99 to 2.74. I have never had any facility change a price like this..including other Walgreen stores. When I questioned the cashier about this she was very short, rude and to say the least..embarrassing.

I also had 2 coupons for Brut deodorant, I offered both my coupons and the woman told me I could not use both coupons because it was a BOGO offer. I know that it may seem like a small complaint and a small amount of money, but I was embarrassed and feel that this was against policy. I did not see the manager around and I was so uncomfortable dealing with this woman, that I did not want to be in the store any longer than I had to. I will not be returning to this Walgreens ever. At one time, I thought Walgreens was one of the better drug stores in the area, after today's experience, I will find other options for my prescriptions and personal needs.

When I got to the check out counter I was in obvious pain and using the store cart to hold me upright. The check out girl asked if I had rewards and when I said no she asked if I wanted to fill out a card and I answered not at this time. She saw the items I was checking out! A heating pad, ice pacs, ibuprofen! The store manager was checking out right next to her. When I questioned her about some of the prices she said I could not have sale price without a card! Now, I respect stores that have their own cards for discount like Safeway, Frys, etc. I have them! But there has never been a problem with using the store general discount card or I have often provided my card to purchasers before and after me. I was obviously in pain. I did not want to stay and fill out a card. Never once did she say "I understand", "Would you like to take home the paperwork and bring it back?". And the manager just looked my way and did or said nothing when I told her I would never come into a Walgreens again and I will pass this info along to my friends! I have also taken your survey and asked for a rep to call. I think this is poor management if you are trying to make people use cards or sign up for cards while they are in pain. At least in the grocery stores it says "this is the price" or "this is the price with card"! Your items just say sale! Not cool!

In sept2012 I walked to Walgreens in 113 degree temp. I got there I passed out I went inside from the drive Thur to cool off. I walked around waiting on the script they were getting ready. I feel like I was going to pass out again I went to pharmacy to see of my script were ready.

They were giving me a run around well I want to buy some candy incase it was my sugar level well the kid ask for my I.D so I gave it to him. Well I guess he was confused as to what I wanted he keep asking for my I.D I explained I just want to buy the candy cause my sugar might be low. I said forget went to the front I went to pay with debit card she ask for I.D .

I laid it on counter I guess she didn't see it she asked again so I showed her it rejected it again so I went to the A.T.M to check balance. I feel like I was going to pass out & have another seizure so I braced myself against the A.T.M seeing my vision was going in &out.

The next thing I know a cop is there giving me all kinds of greif. I went to jail and had seizures the whole time. Also someone died in the parking lot an was there for hrs without medical help that could of saved his life... IM taking this to the press and sueing your company there is witness to how I was abused in jail.

At Walgreen's located at 70 main st. Florence, i went to fill two prescription, i waited for about 40 mint., took my medication, and came home, i was in lots a pain, so when i got home i notice that it was a mistake, i called and the attendant told me it was my doctors mistake, and i should call my doctor, so i said, thank you and hang my phone to call my doctor.

The attendant called me back,saying that i hang the phone on her face, i was upset, and told her, i was about to call my doctor,she insist o me hanging the phone, i then got mad and said a bad word to her,she should have not call me for that, she was personal and unprofessional, and am sick, and these calles are monitor.

I just said, thank you and hang up,i never had any problems before,she did not had to call me and be personal,please take care of this, because, this is the pharmacy, i always go, thank you for your concern on this matter.

The Walgreens Store Manager in Boise Idaho located on Fairview and Milwaukee location is a real jerk. He is this young cocky arrogant kid that expects customers to call him by Mr. I hear him talk down to employees at the store I hear him be rude to customers who have to return something. I had a complaint and it was about him and he made me leave the store. My complaint was he was being very rude to the cashier in front of me and several other customers in the store. This kid should not be a manager of a store if he can't be respectful of his employess. Due to this arrogant manager I will not shop at Walgreens ever again.

I have been a Walgreens customer for several years but no more after tomorrow. I was in the Elizabeth City N.C. Store last week to pick up a prescription and saw Loreal make up products on sale so I picked up a couple. Of course when checking out, both rang up at full price. The manager totally ignored the cashier that paged her to resolve the issue. After waiting 25 minutes I went to the photo booth where she was just talking to another employee. Today when trying to pick up my prescription, they had filled the wrong one so I'm waiting for 25 minutes again. I guess you have too many customers and service has gone away so in turn I will take my business elsewhere too!

Is it common practice for your Pharmacists to throw back a pain meds perscrption at a Cancer patient and tell them they don't have the product and refuses to order/fill it?? Ihave had Cancer twice and currently dealing with Arthriris AND hiv. I do not appreciate being treated like some fool with nothing better to do but spend my waking moments being chased out of the Pharmacy. The location is congress ave , boynton beach fla. The person who should be repremandeds name is Gabby. I'm contact6ing an Attourney to see what my choices are, if I don't drop dead from my ailments in the meantime.

My doctor called in pain medicine for me around 9am.. I went to the pharmacy at 10am and they said we dont have it and it may be on their voicemail, they told me to check back in 15 mins. So as soon as I left, I called my doctor to make sure they called it in and they told me It was called in earlier. So I called Walgreens and told them its on the voicemail and the lady who answered the phone said ok, I'll watch out for it. At that time I was in the parking lot waiting. I logged on to my walgreens mobile app so I could see when it would be ready but the mobile app was having technical difficulties So I waited another 30 mins and went back up there around 11:30 am So this time when i got there they told me its gonna be 45 mins and that they have my prescription finally.

At this time, im upset because Im late for work because they cant get it together at Walgreens. So I go home and wait an hour and 15 mins just to be on the safe side. My mouth is in so much pain, i dont know what to do. So I arrive around 1pm hoping everything is ready for me, and when i pulled up at the drive thru I knew something was wrong. The person at the window said " the pharmacist wants to come talk to you." So yhe pharmacist says, i couldnt make out what prescription your doctor called in for you.

Whats your doctors name, he says. I told him and then he says, im gonna try to get a hold to them. Then walks away. At this point Im so frustrated because I have been up here several times and they could have called me and told me that they couldnt understand the message on the voicemail from the doctor. So now I decided to come in and wait for them to call and get my prescription. Late for work, in pain and frustrated, I continue waiting. Its been another 20 mins so far. So from 9:30 til 2pm Ive wasted my day folling with Walgreens. I would never come back here again and I would never have been here if my USA Drugstore hadnt of been bought out by Walgreens. Awful experience.

On 2 occasions I've been to Walgreens located on 121st St in Parkland, WA. Two separate individuals waited on me. Neither of them were friendly. I expect more from professional people. I am unimpressed and may take my business elsewhere. A courteous greeting with a smile would be nice.

This is no one time experience! Going on for at least over a year now. When you call you are almost always put on hold then after five to ten minutes it's like someone picks up then hangs up the line! Maybe Walgreens monitors it so the pharmacy does this to not get a bad mark? If you come up to the walk in it looks like they are trying to find any other possible thing to do other than help the customer standing there. If there are 2 cars in the drive it's at least 20 minutes to go. But no matter how bad the service is they always say be well! Maybe they think that will make up for your time they wasted? I am changing my prescriptions to CVS Now the regular Walgreens store I like a lot they are normal speed of service and very nice to the customer! I would find out who the pharmacy manager is because he/she allows these customer losing negative qualities/actions and give some training.

I was waiting for my insurance company to a prove my medicine so went ahead and purchased at Walgreens two pills that cost me $89.00. Two days later my insurance company approved my prescription. Walgreens did not want to submit the 8 pills they only submitted 6 pills to the insurance company because I had payed out of pocket for 2. I was approved for the 8 pills! They didn't even want to call the insurance help desk so I payed $89.00 plus $30.00 copay for 6 more pills. Walgreens pharmacy was no help at all!

On this morning (01/24/2015), at about 3:30am, I visited the Amherst, NY - Sheridan Drive and Parker Ave - store location to make a purchase. As my purchases were few (just two items), and I knew of their locations in the store, it was no more than two minutes before I was at the register. As it was late, the stores a bell system set up, to alert storage store employee(s) that someone either has entered the store, or that someone has approached the register. I was at the register no later than 03:33, and waited for someone to answer the bell alert. No one came. I continued waiting and, still, no one came. After about five minutes I walked back, a little, to have the bell sound again. Another five minutes elapsed, with no one coming to the register. It was 03:43 when I yelled out 'HELLO' , in an attempt to gain someone's attention. Then there was a wait of another three minutes, with no response from anyone. At 03:46 I left my intended purchases on the counter, and walked out of the store.

That was purely unacceptable. I am a very frequent shopper at Walgreens, and I have never, EVER experienced anything like this before, at any of your stores. You haven't lost a customer, but I don't think that I will ever go to that location with any late-night purchasing concerns.This matter needs to be addressed.

On Thursday, January 09, 2015, my pain management doctor namely Dr. Jonathan K. Lee, Arrowhead Orthopaedics Facility, 15095 Amargosa Rd. Ste. #106 Proscribed me some pain medication consisting of 90 tablets of 30mg Oxycodone. On the same above-mentioned date I took the prescription to Walgreen Pharmacy to get it filled. I was told by an employee that they would have to call my doctor to verify the prescription. So, I left the prescription there and returned on Monday, January 12, 2015 to check on the status. when I arrived it took them an hour to locate my prescription. I was told it was filled under my first name as opposed to last name. after all of this commotion I was told I needed an additional authorization from my insurance carrier. On Friday, January 16, 2015, I returned with the requested additional authorization. Again they refused to fill my pain medication prescription on the predicate another employee documented on the computer it failed to meet Walgreen's requirements. I inquired what requirements did my prescription did not meet? I was told that they could not reveal that information to me. I have been wrongfully deprived of my pain medication and subjected to unreasonable pain and suffering due to prejudicial measures performed by Tia Tran, Rph, Pharmacy Manager at the Walgreen's establishment located at 1301 W. Baseline Street, San Bernardino, CA 92411.

one day i came home and saw my dad pulled out tons of meds including OTC and some rxs and dad also mentioned he pay alot for copays so i took a look at his meds. What really disturbed me was when i saw him pulled out two cough meds so i asked him not to take it at same time. I went thru all of his meds and more than half of his pickups were Otcs which he paid arm and leg for which i could have bought it cheaper for him. But i’ll let that slide for this time and i asked my dad if the tech asked him if he needs consultations from the pharmacist which is not just walgreens policies but it is a protocol from state board of pharmacy aka ITS THE LAW. Dad said no one asked him if he needs consultations so he left. i was upset bc i moved my parents’ meds there for reasons and the 2nd time i am for sure i will report to the state board regarding to the one of the tech’s irresponsible act of untrained and uncaring. I picked up my mom’s that day and it was the first time she took that med and i have already mentioned it is the law no matter what, pharmacist needs to give consultation and i waited, the tech didnt ask if i needed one and i left pharmacy knowing i would never return back. I recall the day before when i came to pick up my mom’s med and it wasnt ready, i brought up the issues w my dad’s med few days prior to that visit and the pharmacist at the time was so adamant about ‘ITS WALGREENS’ POLICIES WE ALWAYS GIVE CONSULTATIONS TO PATIENTS’ , so this time i am going to report to the state board to see what they would say about it. I will have to move my parents’ meds to another pharmacy which is more trusting and more careful bc they almost killed my dad by giving him two cough meds which one was robitussin dm and promethazine dm at the same time while he has high blood pressure. This is one big disappointment and would ever go back to walgreens? absolutely not.

I want to make a complaint about a pharmacist that works at this Walgreens located at: 2551 W. main street, Alhambra, CA. 91801…
While i was trying to get a nasal decongestant. that in the pass years i would pick it up off the shelf in the store. Now i have to stand in a line at the pharmacy counter. Which i did, but while standing in line, this pharmacist person was treating me bad, then he throw a dime on the counter. I think this pharmacist thought i was a bum, because of my beard, and wanted money? so i left the Walgreens. while i was leaving, the store manager said something to me. i don’t know what he was saying. I told him i’m leaving.
I think he was being a jerk as well as the pharmacist that blow up at me..

All i wanted was a cold & allergy medicine, Not a bunch of shit
from this China Man.

i seen one of your managers at a store i was in the other day, and they where taking a few items to the back and didnt pay for the them. Then I seen this same person go outside in her car on break and smoke a joint on the premises. This same person I have seen use profanity towards other employees while customers where watching. This same employee when she goes outside to smoke a cigarette she stands right next to the front door where customers come in and out at. her name is tj and she is a black woman.

Went to drop off my daughters prescription, they hand it back and say we do not have it you will have to go somewhere else to get it. This is not the first time that this has happened, and I do realize that stores do run out.

But my daughter has been taking this same medication for well over a year and I do believe that the least they could do is to check and see if there is another walgreens that has it, but if you ask them they say they cannot find out that information we will have to call them ourselves. Talk about sending your business elsewhere! The pharmacy employees at this store think that they are exempt from be courteous or even a little bit helpful. My daughters prescription medications are well over six hundred dollars a month (focolinXR30mg, nasonex, advair 115,focolin 5mg, xopenex45, xopenex for nebuizer and singular 5mg) and that does not include the medicine that is over the counter (mirilax and zyrtec, which are not cheap either).

Maybe that is not a lot for walgreens but it is for us! I know that I will most probably will not even get a response from Walgreens but I did need to vent. I will start looking for a different pharmacy because I do not feel like anyone needs this kind of aggravation just to get prescriptions filled. Had they even tried to help I would not even be complaining because like I said stores do run out of things it is mainly the way I was treated, like our business means nothing to them!!! But then it is not their business it is yours and they are just employees they will get paid no matter how they act or treat people.

I can’t believe that it is near impossible to compliment someone at Walgreens. Assistant Store Manager, Mindy went so far beyond exceptional customer service that the top brass needs to hear about it. But apparently Walgreens is not concerned about the employees that exemplify outstanding customer service, just the ones which make people angry.

Sanford, NC
Horner Blvd. Store

im aware of certain policys that is in place for this special medication , oxycodone 30mg 120 tablets. as i presented my prescription and explained my situation to the pharmacist she told me she has to call to verify it that was fine, im in your system with the same doctor for the last year or so i was sent to that pharmacy from my regular walgreens cause they was out the pharmacist said i could never get a prescription filled there i asked her why she said because of certain criteria i asked what was the criteria she could not answer the question , i asked is there some one else who i can speak with she said no, i asked to see the criteria or for a copy she stated its walgreens policy and choice to who they serve , im very aware of that but a person that is a caucasion was given his medication no questions asked he wasnt in there system and we was at the same doctor , i feel tottally profiled against it was blantant stero typed, and racist i want to continue doing business with walgreens but not if im going to be treated this way im injuried with chronic pain for the rest of my life i havent had my medication because of this my doctor called and it still wasnt good enough for them i would like to see something done bout this asap.

I hate to complain because I know how difficult the pharmacy department can be. But due to several illnesses of 2 family members, I have found myself at my local Walgreen’s almost every day this week. Each time there is both a line of 5 or more cars in the drive thru (which i give up on) and at least 3 people in line inside the store with only one or 2 people helping the customers at the counter.

Many times I will wait in line just to drop off an RX. Several of them new due to recent illnesses. In one case today (which prompts me to write this email), I had some intense oral surgery at my dentists’ office. I left with 2 new RX’s to fill, one for pain, which I really really needed. I waited in line at the pharmacy inside the store.

By the time it was my turn, my dentist’s office had closed by 8 minutes so the pain medication could not get approved. I have to now wait tonight, in pain because this Walgreen’s store is completely understaffed and ill equipped to handle the demand. I suggest a line for folks just dropping off RX and one for picking them up at this store.

In Nov. of this year I filled a prescription at the local walgreens on East 33rd street in Des Moines Ia for my son, who at the time was less than six weeks old. The information on the bottle was incorrect, and the instructions read to give two teaspoons of the med. I was told by my doct. to give one mililiter. The medication was for Dilantian and was 5 mg/ml and was for a procedure he was having (hita scan). If I would have given my son the dose on the bottle I could have killed him. Being an Lpn I knew it was wrong and contacted the pharmicist. He said it was mislabled and a reprot would be filed.

I have since used the same pharm. for myself and had several problems. I have turned in prescriptions only to be told they do not have the med. “in stock” and had to wait days for it to be filled. Also, recently i was prescribed an xr med which needed a signed note from my doct saying that it was necessary so my insurance would cover it, I spoke with the nurse and she told me it would be taken care of the next day. Now almost two weeks later still havent been able to get my medicene that I really need, and during it all no “I’m sorry ma’am” or offered coupons or anything to compensate for the inconvienence.

On January 14, 2013 at approximately 2:30 pm I decided to try the Walgreen’s just out side our gated community which is located off Kings Hwy and Rampart, Port Charlotte, Florida. I thought it would be easier to run to the drug store that was 2 min. away instead of fighting all the traffic on Kings Hwy. going to Wal Mart. I have been taking percocet 5-325 off and on for some 40 years. I was severely injured in Viet Nam. I gave to script to the Pharmacist, after waiting for 10 min. he stated that he was not going to fill it, I asked why not, I have been taking it since I was in Viet Nam, he said that 240 pills were to many pills, and that I should not be taking this script, (He knows nothing about my medical history) he further stated that Dr. Memon does not know what he is doing by prescribing this medication for me. Then he accused me of selling the pills, I then took my key chain Walgreens card and tols him to shove it where the sun does not shine. I am also going to file a complaint with the Medical board for practicing medicine without a license. I am also going to inform Dr. Memom of the slnderist statement made by your employee.

on12/18/2012 i purchased an amazon.com gift card from walgreens the next day i tried to use the card and was told it was invalid so i went back to walgreens and they acted like therr was nothin00g the could about it and gave me a number day is 1/3/2013 and they still have done nothing but stole my money this is the same letter i am sending to don giriffin action9 news here in charlotte i think after all the inconven

This Saturday i stopped by a Walgreen s located on the corner of breed st and Cesar E. Chavez ave in los Angeles well what happened ws the following , i was looking for for a gift fue a little boy so they had a special in were you buy 2 toys and get 3rd free.. well I got two for him and one for my daughter when i got to the register to pay i nicely asked the guy cashier to explain the special offer to me so here did, but i had taken an extra toy car ., so he scanned everything as he explained . so o told him to take out the extra car i didnt wanted it, well he did take it out but still got charged for it. i never check my receipts but as i sat on my car i ws wondering why I got charged so much so i told my husband to go back but we were already late for the party after i ask him to stop by but he said that what was the point that they weren’t gonna believe me and i could go back and take the gift back.. my point here is that right now with this ecinomy we cannot have the luxury to be throwing money away .. this xmas my daughters only got one present from santa each compared to other years it was really nothing!! So for that casier to make such mistake is not acceptable ia

For the first time ever I purchased a patriot candle instead of Yankee candles and this almost cost me my home. The glass used is obviously thinner than that used by other brands as the patriot candle glass cracked leaking wax and burnt a hole straight through my wood flooring. If I had had carpet this could have been a different story. I have photographic evidence but need an email and contact name to forward these on to you. For several years I have used candles and this is the first time ever that this has happened, I dread to think what may ave happened if my 9 year old daughter didn’t discover the cracked glass and burning floor when she did.

I called in a prescription that had no refills left. They have been refilling my prescriptions for over 2 years now. I received a call today from Sabrina telling me that she called the number that I have her and that my Drs. office said that they don’t do refills. She told me that she had done her job and that if I still wanted to get it refilled, it was my place to call them myself. OMG! After finishing my conversation with her, I immediately called my doctors office and their answering service answered. They were at lunch, and of course the answering service does not do refills. Called Ms Sabrina back and told her and she told me pretty much that her job was done. WOW!

Went to same Walgreens in Belfast Maine as always to purchase 2 packs of cigarettes. A gentelman about the age of 80 was in front of me, also purchasing smokes. The saleslady asked for his drivers license. I thought I would have to catch him as he fell over, but he gave it to her, and she put his DL # in the computer!!! He kinda left disgusted. My turn, same routine (I am 56). When I asked why, she said store policy, state law. NOT.

I can understand age verification, but putting my DL # in their system is outright invasion of privacy and potential for identity theft. I told her this had never been asked before, and what if I didn’t have a DL? She said she would have to call the manager, and I would be denied the sale. Then she just smiled and asked if I would like a bag. No thanks, you’ll probably want a credit card or social security number for that, I smiled and said you have lost my business as a regular customer, forever. Have a nice day, she said.

Maine law requires that anyone who looks under the age of 27 be IDed for tobacco purchases, and that any photo ID, DL, passport, state ID, etc., will be accepted. No where in Maine law does it require a store to enter your personal info in their computer system or deny you a purchase if you do not have a valid DL. You must be 18 to purchase tobacco. I do not think the poor gentelman ahead of me looked a day over 79, and last time I looked, I pretty much appear to be every day of 56.

This is a ridiculous store policy, an invasion of privacy, personal info and an open door to any employee of the entire company to gain access to private info. Do you have any idea how much info can be gathered from a DL??? Google it sometime. Absolutely terrifying.

I will file a complaint with corporate, but it is Saturday and apparently there are no complaints on weekends as that department is closed til Monday, and you can’t file a complaint online withut the store ID#, address, phone, etc., etc. Who the heck takes their receipt for a pack of smokes. Whoever came up with this crazy idea should be immediatley fired and have all of his/her computers, disks, whatever, taken away. Just think what a disgruntled employee could do with your information.

It’s happened before, and this is prime example of exactly how it does. Man, am I MAD, and it takes a lot to get me going. TA-TA Walmart, and I will make sure everyone who can hear me knows about it.

I went to the Walgreens on # 6 in SC, the Redbank store. I do not live on that side of town I was running a few errands and decided to stop by there. I was told when I dropped off my prescription, which is an antibiotic ointment for my eye, that it would take 35-40 minutes. I thought that was odd but ok. I got back over an hour later and they told me that it still wasn’t done. 15 minutes later they tell me that they don’t have it and they called the Walgreens downtown and they don’t have it either. I asked her to call the one by my house, she waited a little bit to call, they didn’t have it.

Meanwhile I have groceries in my car that are defrosting over this. I understand that stuff happens but they need to make sure that they have the medicine in stock before they let us leave the store or parking lot. This incident today has pretty much made my mind up to find a new pharmacy.

Black fri. around 4am at the Walgreens on County Line rd in warminister, Pa. I went in to get to 4GB mp3 video, $19.99 ea.I pulled up and on side of bldg. was a black man leaning over a small car. He walked up to the store went in and stood by the door looking out, not sure if he was there to rob it I waited, he stared out the doors and I stared in, I noticed a tag on shirt, and realized he worked there, I went in said Hello and went over to get the Mp3 players, the sale sign was up there was about 4 left and I went to him to ring up. It rang up to 79.98.

I said no they are on sale for $19.98 he looked at the paper, and said that was yesterday sale, I said you have the sale sign up, he said Im sorry we forgot to take it down, I was psssssst. Instead of being outside doing whatever he was doing, he should have been going around taking Thursday sale signs down, I have to wear glasses to read small print, but Walgreens don’t they honor their sign hanging.

It is truley sad that a Walgreen’s Manager is treated like they are I am really pissed. The district Manager should not be allowed to judge a person when they have no background as a manager at all. Walgreens has become a sorry company and I am going on facebook and twitter and anything else because of such crap going on in your company that a good Manager gets the boot because of a make up girl who has no background in managent at all is a district manager. There is alot that has changed in Walgreens and I hope and pray that I get this my message across.

I have 4000 thousand signatures for the Manager, but He does not want to go back because of your new polices and the arrogant individual that is the district manager. Your loss walgreens and it will be alot more when all is said and done look at all the crap that has been done wake up be a company that cares because you really do not give a crap.

Do the employees really have to smoke out in front of the store? I shop at walgreens alot but i wont be shopping at this store anymore!The store is at the corrner of Florida ave & San Jacinto st,Hemet,Ca.92543 Every time i go their to shop i have to walk thru a clowd of smoke from a employee that is always smoking next to the building on sidewalk wear people are walking to and from the store! She must go outside every half houre to be in the same spot every time i go shopping their.She needs to smoke in her car or stop smoking at work!! ( she has a chapped ass attitude as well).

i have had 2 very bad experiences at walgreens in the past 2-3 weeks. i will not be shopping at walgreens again and will be returning everything i have purchased recently. the first incident occurred at the falls of the neuse store in raleigh nc. i was overcharged for 2 items. i did not realize right away. i came down with the flu and was rear ended in a car accident so i could not go in right away. when i did go in, 2 walgreens managers, said they were not going to give me the money back b/c it had been over a month, which it had not. anyway, it was their fault for overcharging me. i had to argue with them for over 30 min. then they said they would do it just this 1 time. did not apologize that i was overcharged and were very rude.

this past incident, i was using the rr coupons at walgreens. the purchase came to 3.36. i was told i could not use the rr coupon b/c i was .33 short of the 3.00 rr coupon that i had used. i was told i needed to buy something else. well, there is nothing in that store for under .40 except candy, which i did not want. the cashier put a piece of candy on my act, but i told her to take it off. i went around the store and got an item for 1.00 and still i was told that even w/ the additional 1.00 i could not use the 3.00 rr coupon. i paid for it w/out the rr coupon. i noticed she did not take off the candy. she called the mgr, who was so rude, she did not say one word to me, not even apologize for the error.

i walked out to my car and thought abt the price and went back in and asked for the mgr to see why i could not use the 3.00 rr coupon. she did not even look at the receipt, refused to recalculate or do anything. she was again rude. very poor customer service. if i had had the items w/ me i would have thrown them in her face and told her she knew what she could do w/ them. i went home and emailed walgreens the next day, no response, i have called over 5 times in a wk and still no response. the mgr at the walgreens store on rogers rd, wake forest, nc was to call me, he closed out the complaint stating that he had spoken w/ me. not true.

i asked for a regional/district manager to contact me but i was refused b/c i was told the store mgr would have to talk to me first. he never called. i called several more times and still not response. i am returning everything that i have purchased at walgreens recently and will never shop there again. there customer service is terrible. the managers are rude. if you need to ask them a question while you are trying to locate something, it is like you are asking for the world. i will be filing complaints w/ consumer affairs and the atty generals office. they have had over 7 days to contact me and have refused.

Went to walgreens Sunday, a few hours after the sale started. I was told the last of the items on sale in the coupon were just sold. This is something that always pisses me off. A sale item, designed to bait people into the store for a week, is sold out in the first few hours! I’m no genius, but i think I’m probably not the only one that gets sour tastes in their mouths over this. I can somewhat understand running out a few days into the sale, but not a few hours. This walgreens seems to be understocked on sale items often.

Have feedback for Walgreens?