Walgreens Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

332+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walgreens corporate: 1-800-925-4733

My mother goes to the Walgreens on the corner of Schaumburg Rd and Springsguth Rd in Schaumburg IL for Accu Check test strips. We have gotten her test strips 4 times and 2 out of the 4 times she has been asked to pay. She has Medicare insurance, Part A, B & D and has medicaid insurance. We were asked to pay $31.28 the first time and now $15.28. The first time I was asked to pay the $31.82 I spoke to someone and they said they would contact medicare. The second time I spoke to someone the girl was nice and said she would run it through manually. She did and it come out to zero payment. This time(12/8/12) I spoke to a man and asked him why there was a cost and he could not say. I asked him to run it through manually and he was rude and said we did it the same way as the last time. Many elderly live on fixed incomes and should not have to pay for things out of their pocket because big business can not get it right. I work for a doctors office and call Walgreens for many patient prescriptions. Walgreen keeps you on hold for long periods of time when calling in new RX for patients. When Walgreens doesn't have a medication in stock that the doctor has ordered Walgreens doesn't tell the patient they call the doctors to prescribe a different medication. Walgreen tells patients that they have called the doctors and the doctors office has not gotten back to them. When in fact that is a lie. I will no longer continue to have my mothers Diabetic supplies filled at Walgreens. Walgreens you have forgotten that you are not the only business in town that fills prescription. There are many others (Walmart, Osco, CVS, Target, Costco,etc.) that will do a better job. Walgreens you have forgotten about the little people and have gotten to big and make to many mistakes for me.

On August 30th 2013 I requested a pain medication refill, that has to have Dr's approval. I called Walgreens on Sat. and was told the Dr.'s office did not return their request. This was labor day weekend, so I waited till Tuesday to ask if they had the Dr.'s approval yet. I was told No again, but they would resend it. Wednesday morning I called Walgreens, and again told there was no approval sent. So, I called my Dr.'s office, and they said it was approved on Friday, and approved again on Tuesday. I called Walgreens again, this time speaking to the pharmacist. She told me they were out of the medication (hydrocodone) and it was their policy not to even request an approval from the Dr. till they had it.

Big lie, she also told me that they were expecting a truck tomorrow, Thrus, and maybe it would have the medicine or maybe it would be Friday. And besides that as of Jan. they would no longer be carrying hydrocodone. She let me know that she was a rotating pharmacist, so she really didn't care (that was in so many words). Told me to feel free to call another Walgreens and see if I can get it filled. So, I did, I live in Claremore Ok, and had to drive to Owasso Ok, my prescription was filled no problem. They no trouble finding the Dr.'s approval. I am having a knee replacement very soon, and then I may be facing a hip replacement not that it's any of your business. The Walgreens in Claremore did the same thing to me last month, it took 4 days after my Dr.'s approval to get my meds.

The Walgreens in Claremore is the most hectic, people running around not knowing what's going on, it's a mess. When I wait in line for medicine everyone in the line complains about Walgreens. I tried to get a flu shot there last year, filled out their paper work, and after no one ever looking my way again, I just threw it down, went to Walmart got my shot and it was a lot cheaper too. Oh did I mention that I got a call from Walgreens, Claremore this morning saying my medicine was delayed. Kind of stupid when it's already been refilled. You may think I am just mad, and I am, but everything I am saying about the Claremore Walgreens is the truth. I know CVS is going build in Claremore, and all of my meds scripts will go to them. Several of my friends have already changed there's to CVS in Owasso.

Do you think it is unreasonable to wait 35 min. behind one car to pick up a prescription that had been dropped off earlier.There is only one window. I would gladly go in but I am handicapped.There has to be an answer for this problem.To make matters worse, once we got to the window the people were rude.I even called in to the store to see what time the window closed (while i was waIting behind this ONE car) I was told "ten ".When I asked if i could be still sitting there until that time, the person said, "possibly ".VERY rude.It was 7:45 pm, the time I was told to return to pickup. I will not be returning to Walgreen Pharmacy.In this day and the economy being what it is, I would think it would be ill advised to run a business in this manner. The pharmacy is in Orangeburg, SC. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Nancy C. Jeffcoat

I usually have my Rx filled at USA Drug and since Walgreens bought them out I was told to go to my ocal Walgreens, located on Bowman Road in Little Rock, AR. I use Tricare and told the pharmacist that before giving them my prescription (they told me it would not be a problem)the manger told me they cannot accept Tricare and there was nothing they could do for me in a VERY rude manner (to put init nicely).
He was very rude and treated me like I was less than human. If this is typical of your employes, I will never buy even a stick of gum from your business. I am totally disgusted by your employess treatment of a customer especially after telling them my insurance was Tricare. Feel free to contact me with your reply.
501-708-5579

The miford walgreens two times now I have waited over an hour for my perscription and I had to go up to the window just to find out it was filled for 45min or better. I think that is so ignorant. Im hearing that from others about the same location.thank you mike

The check out clerk said she could not accept my debit csrd as payment for y selected items. I have a straight debit card, but not a credit/ debit card. I am a frequent shopper a Walgreens and i have never had a problem using it previously. The cleck looked at my card and said I could only use it to withdraw money from an ATM, even though I said I had purchased others items at various stores yesterday without a problem. I finally told her to take the items back and I would buy the items at a different retailer.
I asked if Walgreens has changed its policy, as I know there are some stores who do not accept a straight ATM card. The question elicited no response. If that is the case, I would undestand, but , if so, the employees should be made aware of policy changes,

Walgreens is unbelievable. I reside in Saint Lucie county FL and my physician resides in Kissimmee Fl and because my residence is in a different county than my physician Walgreens will not fill my prescriptions. Unfortunently i am forced to see the physician that i have for he is the only physician that can handle my multiple health issues...In addition, there is no physicians around this county that can handle my health issues. In my opinion as well as many others (i will have sign a petition for the media to advertise for us, possible class action suit) this whole walgreens not filling for patients whom need their medications is horrifyingly out of control. Someone has to do something about this dillema that all of us patients are encountering.

On 2 occasions I've been to Walgreens located on 121st St in Parkland, WA. Two separate individuals waited on me. Neither of them were friendly. I expect more from professional people. I am unimpressed and may take my business elsewhere. A courteous greeting with a smile would be nice.

This is no one time experience! Going on for at least over a year now. When you call you are almost always put on hold then after five to ten minutes it's like someone picks up then hangs up the line! Maybe Walgreens monitors it so the pharmacy does this to not get a bad mark? If you come up to the walk in it looks like they are trying to find any other possible thing to do other than help the customer standing there. If there are 2 cars in the drive it's at least 20 minutes to go. But no matter how bad the service is they always say be well! Maybe they think that will make up for your time they wasted? I am changing my prescriptions to CVS Now the regular Walgreens store I like a lot they are normal speed of service and very nice to the customer! I would find out who the pharmacy manager is because he/she allows these customer losing negative qualities/actions and give some training.

I was waiting for my insurance company to a prove my medicine so went ahead and purchased at Walgreens two pills that cost me $89.00. Two days later my insurance company approved my prescription. Walgreens did not want to submit the 8 pills they only submitted 6 pills to the insurance company because I had payed out of pocket for 2. I was approved for the 8 pills! They didn't even want to call the insurance help desk so I payed $89.00 plus $30.00 copay for 6 more pills. Walgreens pharmacy was no help at all!

On this morning (01/24/2015), at about 3:30am, I visited the Amherst, NY - Sheridan Drive and Parker Ave - store location to make a purchase. As my purchases were few (just two items), and I knew of their locations in the store, it was no more than two minutes before I was at the register. As it was late, the stores a bell system set up, to alert storage store employee(s) that someone either has entered the store, or that someone has approached the register. I was at the register no later than 03:33, and waited for someone to answer the bell alert. No one came. I continued waiting and, still, no one came. After about five minutes I walked back, a little, to have the bell sound again. Another five minutes elapsed, with no one coming to the register. It was 03:43 when I yelled out 'HELLO' , in an attempt to gain someone's attention. Then there was a wait of another three minutes, with no response from anyone. At 03:46 I left my intended purchases on the counter, and walked out of the store.

That was purely unacceptable. I am a very frequent shopper at Walgreens, and I have never, EVER experienced anything like this before, at any of your stores. You haven't lost a customer, but I don't think that I will ever go to that location with any late-night purchasing concerns.This matter needs to be addressed.

On Thursday, January 09, 2015, my pain management doctor namely Dr. Jonathan K. Lee, Arrowhead Orthopaedics Facility, 15095 Amargosa Rd. Ste. #106 Proscribed me some pain medication consisting of 90 tablets of 30mg Oxycodone. On the same above-mentioned date I took the prescription to Walgreen Pharmacy to get it filled. I was told by an employee that they would have to call my doctor to verify the prescription. So, I left the prescription there and returned on Monday, January 12, 2015 to check on the status. when I arrived it took them an hour to locate my prescription. I was told it was filled under my first name as opposed to last name. after all of this commotion I was told I needed an additional authorization from my insurance carrier. On Friday, January 16, 2015, I returned with the requested additional authorization. Again they refused to fill my pain medication prescription on the predicate another employee documented on the computer it failed to meet Walgreen's requirements. I inquired what requirements did my prescription did not meet? I was told that they could not reveal that information to me. I have been wrongfully deprived of my pain medication and subjected to unreasonable pain and suffering due to prejudicial measures performed by Tia Tran, Rph, Pharmacy Manager at the Walgreen's establishment located at 1301 W. Baseline Street, San Bernardino, CA 92411.

one day i came home and saw my dad pulled out tons of meds including OTC and some rxs and dad also mentioned he pay alot for copays so i took a look at his meds. What really disturbed me was when i saw him pulled out two cough meds so i asked him not to take it at same time. I went thru all of his meds and more than half of his pickups were Otcs which he paid arm and leg for which i could have bought it cheaper for him. But i’ll let that slide for this time and i asked my dad if the tech asked him if he needs consultations from the pharmacist which is not just walgreens policies but it is a protocol from state board of pharmacy aka ITS THE LAW. Dad said no one asked him if he needs consultations so he left. i was upset bc i moved my parents’ meds there for reasons and the 2nd time i am for sure i will report to the state board regarding to the one of the tech’s irresponsible act of untrained and uncaring. I picked up my mom’s that day and it was the first time she took that med and i have already mentioned it is the law no matter what, pharmacist needs to give consultation and i waited, the tech didnt ask if i needed one and i left pharmacy knowing i would never return back. I recall the day before when i came to pick up my mom’s med and it wasnt ready, i brought up the issues w my dad’s med few days prior to that visit and the pharmacist at the time was so adamant about ‘ITS WALGREENS’ POLICIES WE ALWAYS GIVE CONSULTATIONS TO PATIENTS’ , so this time i am going to report to the state board to see what they would say about it. I will have to move my parents’ meds to another pharmacy which is more trusting and more careful bc they almost killed my dad by giving him two cough meds which one was robitussin dm and promethazine dm at the same time while he has high blood pressure. This is one big disappointment and would ever go back to walgreens? absolutely not.

I want to make a complaint about a pharmacist that works at this Walgreens located at: 2551 W. main street, Alhambra, CA. 91801…
While i was trying to get a nasal decongestant. that in the pass years i would pick it up off the shelf in the store. Now i have to stand in a line at the pharmacy counter. Which i did, but while standing in line, this pharmacist person was treating me bad, then he throw a dime on the counter. I think this pharmacist thought i was a bum, because of my beard, and wanted money? so i left the Walgreens. while i was leaving, the store manager said something to me. i don’t know what he was saying. I told him i’m leaving.
I think he was being a jerk as well as the pharmacist that blow up at me..

All i wanted was a cold & allergy medicine, Not a bunch of shit
from this China Man.

i seen one of your managers at a store i was in the other day, and they where taking a few items to the back and didnt pay for the them. Then I seen this same person go outside in her car on break and smoke a joint on the premises. This same person I have seen use profanity towards other employees while customers where watching. This same employee when she goes outside to smoke a cigarette she stands right next to the front door where customers come in and out at. her name is tj and she is a black woman.

Went to drop off my daughters prescription, they hand it back and say we do not have it you will have to go somewhere else to get it. This is not the first time that this has happened, and I do realize that stores do run out.

But my daughter has been taking this same medication for well over a year and I do believe that the least they could do is to check and see if there is another walgreens that has it, but if you ask them they say they cannot find out that information we will have to call them ourselves. Talk about sending your business elsewhere! The pharmacy employees at this store think that they are exempt from be courteous or even a little bit helpful. My daughters prescription medications are well over six hundred dollars a month (focolinXR30mg, nasonex, advair 115,focolin 5mg, xopenex45, xopenex for nebuizer and singular 5mg) and that does not include the medicine that is over the counter (mirilax and zyrtec, which are not cheap either).

Maybe that is not a lot for walgreens but it is for us! I know that I will most probably will not even get a response from Walgreens but I did need to vent. I will start looking for a different pharmacy because I do not feel like anyone needs this kind of aggravation just to get prescriptions filled. Had they even tried to help I would not even be complaining because like I said stores do run out of things it is mainly the way I was treated, like our business means nothing to them!!! But then it is not their business it is yours and they are just employees they will get paid no matter how they act or treat people.

I can’t believe that it is near impossible to compliment someone at Walgreens. Assistant Store Manager, Mindy went so far beyond exceptional customer service that the top brass needs to hear about it. But apparently Walgreens is not concerned about the employees that exemplify outstanding customer service, just the ones which make people angry.

Sanford, NC
Horner Blvd. Store

im aware of certain policys that is in place for this special medication , oxycodone 30mg 120 tablets. as i presented my prescription and explained my situation to the pharmacist she told me she has to call to verify it that was fine, im in your system with the same doctor for the last year or so i was sent to that pharmacy from my regular walgreens cause they was out the pharmacist said i could never get a prescription filled there i asked her why she said because of certain criteria i asked what was the criteria she could not answer the question , i asked is there some one else who i can speak with she said no, i asked to see the criteria or for a copy she stated its walgreens policy and choice to who they serve , im very aware of that but a person that is a caucasion was given his medication no questions asked he wasnt in there system and we was at the same doctor , i feel tottally profiled against it was blantant stero typed, and racist i want to continue doing business with walgreens but not if im going to be treated this way im injuried with chronic pain for the rest of my life i havent had my medication because of this my doctor called and it still wasnt good enough for them i would like to see something done bout this asap.

I hate to complain because I know how difficult the pharmacy department can be. But due to several illnesses of 2 family members, I have found myself at my local Walgreen’s almost every day this week. Each time there is both a line of 5 or more cars in the drive thru (which i give up on) and at least 3 people in line inside the store with only one or 2 people helping the customers at the counter.

Many times I will wait in line just to drop off an RX. Several of them new due to recent illnesses. In one case today (which prompts me to write this email), I had some intense oral surgery at my dentists’ office. I left with 2 new RX’s to fill, one for pain, which I really really needed. I waited in line at the pharmacy inside the store.

By the time it was my turn, my dentist’s office had closed by 8 minutes so the pain medication could not get approved. I have to now wait tonight, in pain because this Walgreen’s store is completely understaffed and ill equipped to handle the demand. I suggest a line for folks just dropping off RX and one for picking them up at this store.

In Nov. of this year I filled a prescription at the local walgreens on East 33rd street in Des Moines Ia for my son, who at the time was less than six weeks old. The information on the bottle was incorrect, and the instructions read to give two teaspoons of the med. I was told by my doct. to give one mililiter. The medication was for Dilantian and was 5 mg/ml and was for a procedure he was having (hita scan). If I would have given my son the dose on the bottle I could have killed him. Being an Lpn I knew it was wrong and contacted the pharmicist. He said it was mislabled and a reprot would be filed.

I have since used the same pharm. for myself and had several problems. I have turned in prescriptions only to be told they do not have the med. “in stock” and had to wait days for it to be filled. Also, recently i was prescribed an xr med which needed a signed note from my doct saying that it was necessary so my insurance would cover it, I spoke with the nurse and she told me it would be taken care of the next day. Now almost two weeks later still havent been able to get my medicene that I really need, and during it all no “I’m sorry ma’am” or offered coupons or anything to compensate for the inconvienence.

On January 14, 2013 at approximately 2:30 pm I decided to try the Walgreen’s just out side our gated community which is located off Kings Hwy and Rampart, Port Charlotte, Florida. I thought it would be easier to run to the drug store that was 2 min. away instead of fighting all the traffic on Kings Hwy. going to Wal Mart. I have been taking percocet 5-325 off and on for some 40 years. I was severely injured in Viet Nam. I gave to script to the Pharmacist, after waiting for 10 min. he stated that he was not going to fill it, I asked why not, I have been taking it since I was in Viet Nam, he said that 240 pills were to many pills, and that I should not be taking this script, (He knows nothing about my medical history) he further stated that Dr. Memon does not know what he is doing by prescribing this medication for me. Then he accused me of selling the pills, I then took my key chain Walgreens card and tols him to shove it where the sun does not shine. I am also going to file a complaint with the Medical board for practicing medicine without a license. I am also going to inform Dr. Memom of the slnderist statement made by your employee.

on12/18/2012 i purchased an amazon.com gift card from walgreens the next day i tried to use the card and was told it was invalid so i went back to walgreens and they acted like therr was nothin00g the could about it and gave me a number day is 1/3/2013 and they still have done nothing but stole my money this is the same letter i am sending to don giriffin action9 news here in charlotte i think after all the inconven

This Saturday i stopped by a Walgreen s located on the corner of breed st and Cesar E. Chavez ave in los Angeles well what happened ws the following , i was looking for for a gift fue a little boy so they had a special in were you buy 2 toys and get 3rd free.. well I got two for him and one for my daughter when i got to the register to pay i nicely asked the guy cashier to explain the special offer to me so here did, but i had taken an extra toy car ., so he scanned everything as he explained . so o told him to take out the extra car i didnt wanted it, well he did take it out but still got charged for it. i never check my receipts but as i sat on my car i ws wondering why I got charged so much so i told my husband to go back but we were already late for the party after i ask him to stop by but he said that what was the point that they weren’t gonna believe me and i could go back and take the gift back.. my point here is that right now with this ecinomy we cannot have the luxury to be throwing money away .. this xmas my daughters only got one present from santa each compared to other years it was really nothing!! So for that casier to make such mistake is not acceptable ia

I called in a prescription that had no refills left. They have been refilling my prescriptions for over 2 years now. I received a call today from Sabrina telling me that she called the number that I have her and that my Drs. office said that they don’t do refills. She told me that she had done her job and that if I still wanted to get it refilled, it was my place to call them myself. OMG! After finishing my conversation with her, I immediately called my doctors office and their answering service answered. They were at lunch, and of course the answering service does not do refills. Called Ms Sabrina back and told her and she told me pretty much that her job was done. WOW!

For the first time ever I purchased a patriot candle instead of Yankee candles and this almost cost me my home. The glass used is obviously thinner than that used by other brands as the patriot candle glass cracked leaking wax and burnt a hole straight through my wood flooring. If I had had carpet this could have been a different story. I have photographic evidence but need an email and contact name to forward these on to you. For several years I have used candles and this is the first time ever that this has happened, I dread to think what may ave happened if my 9 year old daughter didn’t discover the cracked glass and burning floor when she did.

Went to same Walgreens in Belfast Maine as always to purchase 2 packs of cigarettes. A gentelman about the age of 80 was in front of me, also purchasing smokes. The saleslady asked for his drivers license. I thought I would have to catch him as he fell over, but he gave it to her, and she put his DL # in the computer!!! He kinda left disgusted. My turn, same routine (I am 56). When I asked why, she said store policy, state law. NOT.

I can understand age verification, but putting my DL # in their system is outright invasion of privacy and potential for identity theft. I told her this had never been asked before, and what if I didn’t have a DL? She said she would have to call the manager, and I would be denied the sale. Then she just smiled and asked if I would like a bag. No thanks, you’ll probably want a credit card or social security number for that, I smiled and said you have lost my business as a regular customer, forever. Have a nice day, she said.

Maine law requires that anyone who looks under the age of 27 be IDed for tobacco purchases, and that any photo ID, DL, passport, state ID, etc., will be accepted. No where in Maine law does it require a store to enter your personal info in their computer system or deny you a purchase if you do not have a valid DL. You must be 18 to purchase tobacco. I do not think the poor gentelman ahead of me looked a day over 79, and last time I looked, I pretty much appear to be every day of 56.

This is a ridiculous store policy, an invasion of privacy, personal info and an open door to any employee of the entire company to gain access to private info. Do you have any idea how much info can be gathered from a DL??? Google it sometime. Absolutely terrifying.

I will file a complaint with corporate, but it is Saturday and apparently there are no complaints on weekends as that department is closed til Monday, and you can’t file a complaint online withut the store ID#, address, phone, etc., etc. Who the heck takes their receipt for a pack of smokes. Whoever came up with this crazy idea should be immediatley fired and have all of his/her computers, disks, whatever, taken away. Just think what a disgruntled employee could do with your information.

It’s happened before, and this is prime example of exactly how it does. Man, am I MAD, and it takes a lot to get me going. TA-TA Walmart, and I will make sure everyone who can hear me knows about it.

I went to the Walgreens on # 6 in SC, the Redbank store. I do not live on that side of town I was running a few errands and decided to stop by there. I was told when I dropped off my prescription, which is an antibiotic ointment for my eye, that it would take 35-40 minutes. I thought that was odd but ok. I got back over an hour later and they told me that it still wasn’t done. 15 minutes later they tell me that they don’t have it and they called the Walgreens downtown and they don’t have it either. I asked her to call the one by my house, she waited a little bit to call, they didn’t have it.

Meanwhile I have groceries in my car that are defrosting over this. I understand that stuff happens but they need to make sure that they have the medicine in stock before they let us leave the store or parking lot. This incident today has pretty much made my mind up to find a new pharmacy.

Black fri. around 4am at the Walgreens on County Line rd in warminister, Pa. I went in to get to 4GB mp3 video, $19.99 ea.I pulled up and on side of bldg. was a black man leaning over a small car. He walked up to the store went in and stood by the door looking out, not sure if he was there to rob it I waited, he stared out the doors and I stared in, I noticed a tag on shirt, and realized he worked there, I went in said Hello and went over to get the Mp3 players, the sale sign was up there was about 4 left and I went to him to ring up. It rang up to 79.98.

I said no they are on sale for $19.98 he looked at the paper, and said that was yesterday sale, I said you have the sale sign up, he said Im sorry we forgot to take it down, I was psssssst. Instead of being outside doing whatever he was doing, he should have been going around taking Thursday sale signs down, I have to wear glasses to read small print, but Walgreens don’t they honor their sign hanging.

It is truley sad that a Walgreen’s Manager is treated like they are I am really pissed. The district Manager should not be allowed to judge a person when they have no background as a manager at all. Walgreens has become a sorry company and I am going on facebook and twitter and anything else because of such crap going on in your company that a good Manager gets the boot because of a make up girl who has no background in managent at all is a district manager. There is alot that has changed in Walgreens and I hope and pray that I get this my message across.

I have 4000 thousand signatures for the Manager, but He does not want to go back because of your new polices and the arrogant individual that is the district manager. Your loss walgreens and it will be alot more when all is said and done look at all the crap that has been done wake up be a company that cares because you really do not give a crap.

Do the employees really have to smoke out in front of the store? I shop at walgreens alot but i wont be shopping at this store anymore!The store is at the corrner of Florida ave & San Jacinto st,Hemet,Ca.92543 Every time i go their to shop i have to walk thru a clowd of smoke from a employee that is always smoking next to the building on sidewalk wear people are walking to and from the store! She must go outside every half houre to be in the same spot every time i go shopping their.She needs to smoke in her car or stop smoking at work!! ( she has a chapped ass attitude as well).

i have had 2 very bad experiences at walgreens in the past 2-3 weeks. i will not be shopping at walgreens again and will be returning everything i have purchased recently. the first incident occurred at the falls of the neuse store in raleigh nc. i was overcharged for 2 items. i did not realize right away. i came down with the flu and was rear ended in a car accident so i could not go in right away. when i did go in, 2 walgreens managers, said they were not going to give me the money back b/c it had been over a month, which it had not. anyway, it was their fault for overcharging me. i had to argue with them for over 30 min. then they said they would do it just this 1 time. did not apologize that i was overcharged and were very rude.

this past incident, i was using the rr coupons at walgreens. the purchase came to 3.36. i was told i could not use the rr coupon b/c i was .33 short of the 3.00 rr coupon that i had used. i was told i needed to buy something else. well, there is nothing in that store for under .40 except candy, which i did not want. the cashier put a piece of candy on my act, but i told her to take it off. i went around the store and got an item for 1.00 and still i was told that even w/ the additional 1.00 i could not use the 3.00 rr coupon. i paid for it w/out the rr coupon. i noticed she did not take off the candy. she called the mgr, who was so rude, she did not say one word to me, not even apologize for the error.

i walked out to my car and thought abt the price and went back in and asked for the mgr to see why i could not use the 3.00 rr coupon. she did not even look at the receipt, refused to recalculate or do anything. she was again rude. very poor customer service. if i had had the items w/ me i would have thrown them in her face and told her she knew what she could do w/ them. i went home and emailed walgreens the next day, no response, i have called over 5 times in a wk and still no response. the mgr at the walgreens store on rogers rd, wake forest, nc was to call me, he closed out the complaint stating that he had spoken w/ me. not true.

i asked for a regional/district manager to contact me but i was refused b/c i was told the store mgr would have to talk to me first. he never called. i called several more times and still not response. i am returning everything that i have purchased at walgreens recently and will never shop there again. there customer service is terrible. the managers are rude. if you need to ask them a question while you are trying to locate something, it is like you are asking for the world. i will be filing complaints w/ consumer affairs and the atty generals office. they have had over 7 days to contact me and have refused.

Went to walgreens Sunday, a few hours after the sale started. I was told the last of the items on sale in the coupon were just sold. This is something that always pisses me off. A sale item, designed to bait people into the store for a week, is sold out in the first few hours! I’m no genius, but i think I’m probably not the only one that gets sour tastes in their mouths over this. I can somewhat understand running out a few days into the sale, but not a few hours. This walgreens seems to be understocked on sale items often.

Have feedback for Walgreens?