Walgreens Customer Service

Contact Walgreens Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-925-4733

If you need to report a product or service at any Walgreens you may call 1-800-925-4733 and press ‘option 4’. If you would like to contact CEO James Skinner, write to Walgreens headquarters at 200 Wilmont Road, Deerfield, IL 60015. The corporate phone number is 1-847-914-2500.

Walgreens has live chat and a login for multiple uses that you may find here.  Assistance 24/7 may be found at 1-800-925-4733. The company was founded in Chicago by Charles Rudolph Walgreen in 1901. You may find social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.

Walgreens is a subsidiary of Walgreens Boot Alliance. The merger between Walgreens and Swiss based Alliance Boots was completed on December 31, 2014 and is publicly traded on NASDQ:WBA. There are over 8200 pharmacy stores filling perscriptions in all 50 states and net earnings in the fourth quarter of 2014 were reported as US 714 million.

Walgreens Contact Information

1-800-925-4733

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Walgreens Complaints

To Whom It May Concern: July 14, 2019

The Pharmacy manager Mark B. at my local Troy, MO Walgreens has made me feel so uncomfortable that I have transferred all of my prescriptions to another pharmacy. I was in my doctor's office one day and she called the pharmacy with her phone on speaker to find out some information on my medications, he told her all kinds of stuff about me that was not true, I heard the whole conversation. She didn't ask for his opinion on me, or any of that but he felt like he could trash talk me to her. In another instance I went in to have a script filled and he told me that he didn't feel comfortable filling my prescriptions. I have been talking to other pharmacists and they said he doesn't have a choice, if the prescription is legal then he has to fill it. He just chose not too. Therefore I have taken all of my prescription and business elsewhere! I refuse to be treated wrongfully and like I'm no good! I'm a human, a law abiding citizen, and I treat others with respect and feel that the pharmacist she respect my rights! Information about me should not be given that is NOT TRUE!

I HOPE THAT HE IS FIRED, IF HE HAS DONE THIS TO ME, I'M SURE HE HAS DONE THIS TO OTHERS! HE DOES NOT BELONG IN PHARMACY WITH THE ATTITUDE HE HAS! I REFUSE TO USE WALGREENS AS MY PRIMARY PHARMACY AND I'M GOING TO THE BBB AND GIVING A BAD REVIEW FOR THIS PARTICULAR PHARMACY!

Carol

I have been a customer at the rite aid store in Woodruff, SC since it was built and I do a lot of business there, and they filled all my prescriptions and called me and they were ready when I got there! Now since Walgreens has taken over in WOODRUFF it’s the sorriest service I have ever seen, I had medicine that was suppose to be refilled near the end of June and I have medicine now overdue and haven’t received a call or text from them if they want to continue with my business , someone needs to get on the job or I’m going somewhere else I have about 10-15 prescriptions refilled there every month so please check and call me and let me know why they can’t be as good as RITE AID PLEASE, BENNY TAYLOR

Phones inpharmacy not working second time in one month. If you are calling in it keeps you hanging on forever by saying three or four people are ahead of you then u gointo a waiting loop. Message should say systems please call back later. Same setup for MOD .So after 90 minutes on phone I drive over to Maumelle AR form Nlr twenty min for the to tell me they can do nothing . I have colon cancer and COPD AND should not have had too make that trip. Then when I went in as I was walking I ask from cashier to call MOD for me when she had a chance. She nearly snapped my head off. I cannot take much more of this kind of service .KAREN LESTER 501 944 5653 please help

I have a prescription in Walgreens - Store #3301 I received a called from them stating they have issues with my insurance to call them back
I returned the call and I was placed on hold for over one hour. I had to hung up and now I am unable to give them my information because of their lack of service. see attached picture of the time I was on hold without receiving an answer. Totally unacceptable.

I am 65 years old and it is obvious that I am old enough to purchase tobacco or liquor without providing a picture ID. Your store at 242 and St Lukes Way in TheWoodlands/Conroe area has a policy of not selling tobacco without a picture ID. I was there to purchase cigaretts today as well as other things. Your clerk demanded my ID and when I told her no she said "Then we can,t sell these to you". Her attitude was rude then she said that it was the LAW! I have lived in Texas all my life and I know that is not true. I assume it is store policy. Your store requests ID then scans it for advertising purposes and to gather info about what people are purchasing. I get enough garbage so I don't need anymore. Needless to say I left the store without any of the other things I wanted to purchase. You need to educate your employees in reference to state laws so they do not lie to customers and if this is store policy then you should post a notice stating the policy clearly. I chose not to challenge your clerk because it was obvious she didn't know better and she seemed to enjoy her small power trip. I have shopped at Walgreens for many years but after this visit, I have come to the conclusion that I should go elsewhere for the things I usually purchased there. Please educate your clerks in reference to the laws and manners. If your store wants info on your customers then ask them. Don't take their info thru a discriminatory policy against smokers, or chewers, or dippers. Truthfully, my information is none of your business, and now you will not have my business

Greetings,
I preface this complaint by saying that I work in customer service (Workers' Compensation) and I understand we all have busy times and bad days. This rating is ONLY for the Castro Valley Walgreens.

This Walgreens pharmacy is consistently slow to answer the phone and not at all helpful when one finally gets through. The staff are harried and the wait is always 30 minutes minimum regardless of when they Rx gets called in.

For example (and this is TYPICAL not unusual), today I called at 1900 hours. I was on hold for 4 minutes, then someone answered without speaking and hung up. I called back and was on hold for 20 minutes 17 seconds. The person who answered the phone did apologize for the wait. I asked if my doctor had called in a specific Rx. After saying my name twice and then spelling my last name twice and my first name, the person said that the RX would not be ready, that my doctor just called it in. Today is 6/14. My doctor called it in on 6/11. I now have only 1 day supply. I said I had one day's supply, could I come tomorrow (this is a generic version of a common in stock medication). She said she didn't know, she didn't think it would be ready. I said I need the medication, I will be out tomorrow. She said I would have to ask the pharmacist and hung up.

I am crippled but I work full-time as a Workers' Comp Claims adjuster. It is a tough job when you're not in pain. Without my pain meds, I am incapacitated. Walgreens has caused me previously to miss 2 days of work.

I will have my doctor send all medications to CVS other than the one my insurance wil not allow to be filled there. I wish all my meds could go to Walgreens in Castro Valley because the store itself, though smaller than CVS, is SO much nicer. The products are better quality, you can find many more items there - CVS stocks junk. But honestly, I am not going to shop at Walgreens if 5 of my 6 Rx meds are filled at CVS. The CVS pharmacists go the extra mile, calling my doctor if need be, filing Rx within 15 minutes, texting me on status, and the staff are so nice - and phone calls are answered within a few minutes even when they are busy.

It's too bad because I grew up with Walgreens. I love the Walgreens in downtown Los Gatos because it is neat and clean and bright and has a great food and cold drink selection and the make-up department is organized and appealing. The Walgreens in Santa Cruz near Front Street is a favorite because they have fun local items and there is a makeup gal there who really knows all the products and is friendly and helpful. Walgreens usually has much friendlier staff.

Thank you for considering my comments.
Kathleen M. Weber

In April 13, 2019 I went to Walgreens #13812 14885 Telegraph Rd, La Mirada, CA 90638 to refill as before a prescription Sildenafil 100 mg Tablets, quantity 6 for Erectile Dysfunction. The employee told me, upon delivery, that was a new supplier or Mfg named :AUROBINDO for this tablets. I took it one as usual, but after an one hour of waiting to take effect nothing happens, no erection at all, then in other time about 2 weeks later, I took another tablet and wait for one hour and the same result. and the same happened in another time, so I went to talk to the manager or pharmacist, and all that I got from him was a phone number of the supplier AUROBINDO. I do not feel that me as a customer has to research with the supplier. Walgreens is suppose to inquire is this medication is not working. What do you think?. I have left 3 tablets left.
rx 1286211-13812

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVEBEEN CUSTOMERS OF YOURS FOR YEARSSSSSSS. ABOUT 6plus MONTHS AGO YOU REFUSE TO FILL OUR PERSCRIPTIONS ANYMORE. WHY-WHY-WHY. YOU STORE ON SPRING HILL DRIVE AND MARINER IN SPRING HILL FLORIDA. I AM STILL VERY UPSET ABOUT IT. HAD TO GO TO CVS ACROSS THE STREET BUT VERY INCONVIENT TO GET IN AND OUT OF THE PARKING LOT. SAYW A COUPLE OF YOUR ADDS LATELY THAT MENTION OUR INSURANCE CO. WHY WONT YOU TAKE US ANYMORE. VERY UPSET WITH WALLGREENS--GUESS US LITTLE PEOPLE JUST DON'T MATTER TO YOU. UNITED HEALTH WITH A PPO IS OUR INSURANCE CO. GEORGE AND PAULA ROSICH SPRING HILL FLORIDA

I've worked for Walgreens for quite a bit and know how busy it can be. But one thing I noticed that the Everett, MA Pharmacy never picks up there phone and acknowledges their patients, doctors, or doctor's office it is very frustrating that we have to be on hold for a good 20 minutes and nothing is done to acknowledge who's on the other side of the line. There's has to be a change to this action because it is not fair for our patients or doctors having to wait.

Once again (this has happened many times) I attempted UNSUCESSFULLY to refill a prescription using your exceptionally poor automated phone system. It is incapable of finding my prescriptions by the Rx number or by name. Maybe I should transfer my scripts to CVS. Their automated system certainly could not be any worse.

My Balance Rewards card number is 7141 2449 52546

My name is Robert Sullivan. Yesterday I was going to pick up our dinner at a local restaurant. On the way, I stopped by the
drive thru to pick up a prescription at Walgreens in national city, CA. They had called me to pick up. #07869 885 Euclid ave.There was one Mercedes van at the window. It was around 4:30 in the afternoon. There were numerous conversations between pharmacy personnel and the driver at the window. I couldn't hear what was going, but the bottom line is that I was stuck there for 25 minutes and couldn't go forward or backward because another car was behind me. I'm a long-time Walgreens customer, but this was terrible service. Even at McDonald's they have the customer move out of line rather than hold everyone up. Before I got waited on, I even called the pharmacy to complain. I got the usual "sorry for the wait" but that's not what I wanted to hear. The professional thing to do was to realize that the current transaction was complicated and to request the customer come inside to keep the line moving. Hope this is not,regular customer service. R. Sullivan

Local Walgreens never has products on stock and never get stuff on when they say they will. O went to pick up glucose test strips June 3rd they didn't have them and told me they would have them the next day. It is now the 10th and still don't have the strips. I've been k. ER 2 times due to blood sugar because I can't test myself. I will be sending the ER bills to Walgreens beings it's your fault I can't test. This has happened several times before at the beginning of 2019 I went almost 3 months without strips because they said Insurance didn't approve and finally they got it approved they told me the codes they enter changed and they had been entering the old code. My life is being put on danger due to pharmacy not keeping normal everyday meds on stock. I've had issues with several medications that o have to wait a week or longer to get because they never come in on freight day when they say it will. Your pharmacy is going to kill someone by not getting them the meds they need for life saving reasons. People depend on you for these life saving meds and if you can't provide them than close your doors.

On June 4 I received a RX from my doctor and on the way home dropped it off at Walgreens on Plaza and Euclid in National City, CA. I usually use a mail-in pharmacy, but because my doctor said I needed this medication immediately, I went to Walgreens, which I sometimes use. This Walgreens delivers to my retirement facility which is a few blocks away. I was told the wait would be 1-1/2 hour so I chose to have it delivered. I was told by the girl taking my order that it would be delivered later that day June 4. It was not delivered June 4. It was not delivered June 5. So on June 6 I called the store. The girl that answered said it was not delivered because my credit card expired. YES, cards DO expire. I asked to speak to someone in charge and was transferred to another girl. She said again that they did not fill it because my card expired. She said they tried to call me but I was not home. No message. When I asked why they didn’t leave a message to call Walgreens back, she said Walgreens doesn’t leave messages. How very simple to say into my voice mail, “please call Walgreens”. So my prescription just got ignored. When I asked her to take my corrected credit card info, she said “No, you have to come in to the store to give it”. I would have to hire transportation to take me to Walgreens just to give them my new expiration date? Incompetence! This was not a pair of socks that could wait until they got their act together, this was a needed prescription.
This was the 2nd time this happened with them. Last time my card expired, I had just come out of the hospital, and no delivery. Fortunately my doctor called me to ask how I was and I told him Walgreens didn’t deliver my RX. He was furious and said that my body could go into shock if I discontinued the medicine suddenly. He called Walgreens and chewed them out, probably threatening to sue, etc. Walgreens delivered.

I visited your store at Lancaster and Kiest Dallas Tx. The customer service was rude. The employee tone was rude, aggressive and unprofessional. This has never happened to me before. I believe it was this particular employee.

I am a cancer patient. I took my RX to my local Walgreens at Harrison Road and Rt # in Fredericksburg, VA. The pharmacist told me I had to wit four days before he would fill it. I do not drive. I have to have my daughter make the hour and a half drive to take me to Walgreens to get my medicine. While, I understand there may be problems with some people, it clearly states the reason for my pain medication is cancer. I have had 11 surgeries, chemo, radiation and numerous other procedures. While I had enough pain medication to last me until Thursday, I have no way of coming out again to get the medication. The pharmacist told me, if you do not like it, to bad, take your business somewhere else. What???? I am so happy I did not give Walgreens the authorization to transfer all of my other medication to this store. So, not only have you lot a customer for RX, you also lost our business for purchases in your store. I just do not need the added stress of a rude and less than compassionate pharmacist. Anyway, this will be the last business I give Walgreens if you treat all of your really sick patients so poorly.

WHY_WHY_WHY Would you discontinue the thin mints? They are a SYMBOL of Walgreens and I have ALWAYS been there, day or night. WHY? I went today to get some as gifts-multiple boxes! They were gone! Even the asst manager was shocked! so what's up???

I went to Wahlgrens at 5224 Coldwater Cyn Ave Van Nuys, Ca I called in to have a prescription filled and your automated services stated this prescription was being filled. i went to pick it up and a employee told me to have a seat its being filled.i waited over a half hr as 10 drive thrus were filled and 8 in store customers were served. I finally got up and asked a gentlemen where was my prescription when all these other customers were served but not me. He said its been very busy and for me to hold on. He turned around looked inside one of the baskets and lo and behold there was my prescription all along and he brought it out and rung me up. This is horrible customer service and it makes me see Wahlgrens in a whole different light. Employee ineptitude, untruth, and overall Dont Care Attitude. if I had not gotten up and said something I would still be sitting there.Im still irritated. Horrible experience.

The incident happened today, May 21, around 7:30 a.m. , at the store listed above, 4850 Oakton Street, in Skokie. I was checking out, and knew that I had a total of 8,020 points. Yesterday, I had to contact the "Chat" line, because my rewards card had not registered for my last large purchase of almost $90.00. The Walgreens representative credited me with 7,600 points, and my total ended up to be 8,020, which I checked online. At the register, I was told I only had 4,000 points. I explained about the "Chat" conversation, and the credit, and checking my total. I knew I was correct. I had the checkout person argue about it. He called the on-duty Manager, "Fiore". She came and also argued with me, so I was only able to use 4,000 points. But, when I got my receipt, it showed that I DID, INDEED, HAVE 8,020, AS I HAD TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO THEM, WHICH I POINTED OUT, WHEN SHE STEPPED AWAY. SHE CAME BACK, AND I SHOWED HER THAT I WAS CORRECT, AND SHE HAD GIVEN ME INCORRECT INFORMATION. SHE WAS THEN RUDE, TO ME, AND SAID, TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE COUNTER, AND WAS DISMISSING ME, EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS WRONG. I told her that she could not talk to me or treat me that way, especially when she was wrong. SHE HAS ALSO BEEN RUDE AND INSULTING TO ME ON SEVERAL OTHER OCCASIONS. EVERYONE WHO WORKS THERE KNOWS I SPEND A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY THERE, AND DESERVE TO GET PROPER CREDIT AND PROPER TREATMENT. They also know I am a senior, with heart failure, and don't need someone intentionally upsetting me. She has a very cold "I don't care" attitude, which is not acceptable for an employee, let alone a manager. I owned my own legal business for over 20 years, and would have fired someone, like her, for her treatment of a good customer, especially one who is ill and spends a lot of money. I told her she should be fired for the way she treated me and her attitude, and I am telling you the same thing. I feel that this treatment is related to the fact I am a "hate crime" victim, and have been getting a great deal of harassing and abusive treatment from the women here. The hate crime is religious, ethnic, and gender based. And, although I am a woman myself, my friends are Jewish male lawyers, which is why the hate crime started.

The police, who protect me from the hate crime, are aware I frequently am harassed and treated badly at this Walgreens, by both employees and customers, as well. One employee, Masood, who is always nice to me, is aware of the hate crime against me. He came out of the store, and apologized to me, but that Manager needs to be dealt with, not only for this incident, but for all the bad treatment she has shown to me.

Went to the Walgreens pharmacy in Miami Oklahoma today to get a new prescription filled. We waited over 2 hours before the prescription was filled. Only 1 pharmacist was on duty and everyone else working in the pharmacy was doing everything except their job. We're going to another pharmacy and we're going to tell everyone we know to avoid the Walgreens pharmacy in Miami Oklahoma

I signed up for Walgreens text alerts on Monday around 11 am. I did not receive a text message at all telling my rx was ready. It is now Thursday evening I decided to give the pharmacy a call to find out the status of my rx. On my first call I was on hold for 20 minutes I got a person who asked me if it was ok to put me on hold... I said yeah. After that I had a person tell me that I was her next call... then I was hung up on. I called back and went through the automated process again it found my rx was ready. I asked the automated system if I could talk to the pharmacy manager. I was on hold for 15 more minutes til I got a person. The person told me the rx was ready. I asked if this was the pharmacy manager. Nope he was out til tomorrow. But he has no clue why my call was dropped, or why the text program did not text me. I asked to talk to the pharmacy manager he said he was not available he was helping out because the girl at the front was not answering the phones. At that point I just took the time to type this out on my phone because this is ridiculous. On hold for 45 + minutes and no manager available. The text program did not work. No one was answering the phones or when they do they hang up on me. Please contact me on what I did wrong. Because I think you guys dropped the ball royally.

My complaint is the Walgreens on ramill in Raleigh you call about your medication they say I going to put you on a brief hold and they never come back to the phone then you call back they won't answer medicine is important to patients I think they can do better answering the phone or hire some people who dont mind working I shop at Walgreens all the time I would hate to go some where else and a lot of people I have talk to have switch to Walmart Walgreens is being talked about real bad about the pharmacy the one in frayser is just as bad

Unfortunately, this is my last hurrah with Walgreens. The online orders have been broken since March 27, 2019 (per a customer service supervisor). I placed my order April 13, 2019, and have only received 1/2 of the order. The ETA is sometime between now and infinity for the rest of the order. No one cares there. Spoke with Corporate Consumer Complaints and got the same story....it's out of our control and we're working as fast as we can but have no idea when it will be fixed or when you'll get the remainder of your order. Apparently, management doesn't have the right people involved to implement a new warehouse fulfillment system and they don't have the right people to fix it either. The "kiss off" attitude with everyone I have spoken to tells me they would rather I go to CVS or Amazon or someplace else. So, I'm transferring my prescriptions and will never step foot in another Walgreens again.

Normally, I use Highland, Ca as my pharmacy. However, I'm now in Big Bear, ca so I called to transfer a refill prescription to Big Bear this morning. I called and ordered my meds through the automated service but because I was transferring my meds, I couldn't complete the order. I talked to the Highland pharmacy tech and she said I needed to call Big Bear. So, I did. The pharmacy tech in Big Bear was snippy immediately. She said my refill was down the hill. not in Big Bear. I asked her if I could change that and received silence, then she told me that she did the transfer. I asked her when it would be ready and she said,"in an hour'. We waited 2 hours and went to the pharmacy. The pharmacist couldn't find anything on me, so I told him that I had called 2 hours ago and talked to a woman. The only woman working that morning, who had her name tag turned around, said she never talked to me. A few minutes later, she admitted that she did talk to me, but it had been sent to the Highland Walgreens.

I do not usually complain about poor service as I do understand that people have bad days, make mistakes, etc. But, from the beginning, she was disrespectful and rude. And, to dismiss me as a liar when I said I talked to a woman in that store! I had to wait another 2 hours for my refill and never received any sort of apology from her or the man that waited on me. I will be switching pharmacies to Rite Aid.

On 4/20/2019 we decide to enter the Walgreens on midway rd fort pierce fl my wife and mother in law was buying Easter candy and I decide to buy a pack a cigarettes while they shopping when I approach the register it was the cashier talking to a friend and probably 5 kids al over by the register not buying anything they were talking personal stuff on your clock so I ask can I have a pack of Marlboro menthol and the cashier turn around and told me very rude and loud HOLD ON so I got mad so when her friend decide to leave and their little kids were walking slow out she turn around and say can I help you very not welcoming so I respond HOLD ON the kids are still here be honest I wanted her to feel how customer feel when they get treated bad she proceed to call a manager so I left because refuse to sell me the cigarettes incredible the manager didnt approach right away so when I came back to the front to see if the store manager was there she was talking trash about me to other customer make the story short the manager help me got my name and proceed to sell me the cigarettes she look at me and blow a kiss in the air to him to show me the nothing would happen to her my question to you guys what cain of company you running very unprofessional. My phone number is 7728340609

I have been a customer to Walgreens, 6515 Sullivan Rd., Greenwell Springs, LA 70739 for many years. Sadly to say after my visit to the pharmacy on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 2:48 p.m. I am a very dissatisfied customer with the pharmacy customer service. My prescriptions are set up on auto refill orders. I received an email my prescriptions "tablets" was ready for pick up along with another refilled prescription. On April 17, 2019, 2:48 p.m., I purchased other items as well as my prescriptions in the pharmacy department. I was not advised by anyone in the pharmacy of any changes of my medications. When I arrived home and took the prescription bags out of the Walgreens shopping bag, I noticed a handwritten note on the prescription bag stating "new manufacturer medicine is the same". The medicine looked nothing like the medicine I have been purchasing for over a year. I was very upset for not being advised in the store of these changes before I purchased this prescription-"tablets". I phoned to the store to speak to a representative in the pharmacy. When I reached an individual on the phone and explained my issue, I was placed on hold several minutes with the phone ringing again and placing me on hold. I hung up with frustration and drove back to the store, highly upset. Had I been told verbally and made aware of the changes with their manufacturer, I would not have purchased the prescription which looks nothing like my original medication. I was told they don't take back return prescriptions and I could not receive a credit or refund. I would not
accept the prescription bag back. I am not going to use that medication. I would not have purchase in the first place if i was told of the changes. There was no apology on their part for not verbally notifying me of this change. Dissatisfied Customer

For the past 13 years, I have been dealing with Walgreens on Highway 90 in Boutte, La. Tomorrow, whether the prescriptions are ready or not, my entire family will be transferring all our our scrips to another pharmacy. My niece has complained a few times about phones messages advising of scrips being ready, only to find there were NO scrips there for her, nor were there any for any other member of our family.
On Monday, following my doctor appt, Walgreen's called to advise us that my physician had written a scrip for a 90 day supply of Alprazolan, instead of 3 for 30 days each..as though He doesn't know what he's doing..they said they would contact him, but fill a 30 day supply on Monday...also, he reduced my Prevastatin from 40 mg to 20, due to serious side effects. The Prevastatin is medication for threateningly high cholesterol, etc...On this date I called them to be sure my scrips were ready before we made a 20 minute drive to the drugstore..Sure enough, not only was neither ready (and I am out of both), but they wanted to know if I was sure I've had scrips filled there before...then they wanted to fill the 40 mg (which already sent me to the ER once), and I am left to wonder just what their problem is..ambivilance, utter indifference, ineptitude. Walgreens, if they have them ready by tomorrow, will then see the last dollar from any of us. If they aren't ready, then the store has lost 4 good customers. This has been frustrating and an exercise is complete frustration. As a small business owner, I know full well that with the competition for the dollar in our society, Service is our most valuable product. Apparently, the pharmacy there has never heard about this phenomenon.

Patricia M. Rizzuto

I am 68 years old and I just got asked for my ID to purchase cigarettes. Evidently some of your employees have sold cigarettes and perhaps liquor. Fire those ignorant employees and hire those who obey the law.. I am a white man ant I go to this Walgreen's frequently and I have seen may black people walk through the cashier line with alcohol and purchase cigarettes without being asked for an ID. This is an insult to all Americans. I have witnesses and I will sue unless you contact me and fix this highly illegal act against white senior citizens.

PS: I do look 68 and I think your store policies are wrong.

Please email me an answer!!!!!!!

I have numerous complaints. First one is the store manager and her racism and rules that exclude her favorites. She has told only a select few to leave their phones in their lockers, but told the Mexicans they can keep their phones on them. Hence she Juanita is also mexican. She allows them to use their phones on the floor and allows them to gossip and make trouble and she doesn't say a word to them. People have complained about this before and nothing has been done. Second Juanita gossips about her employees. I and others have heard it from her. She allows her favorites to mark down and buy all the clearance items thus not leaving a chance for any customers to buy them. That's unfair. She has angered many customers as well. Holding up the line whilst talking and disregarding other customers and the fact that there's a line building. She drinks her energy drinks on the floor. And tells her least favorites they can't have a drink unless it's in lunch. But her favorites are walking around with their red bulls and snacks and Starbucks drinks on the floor. I see a problem with this because they are all Hispanics and I and a few more are not and she and her side kick daniella are always hanging up on us . Daniella is a shift lead that came from zero experience. How she got the position over an experienced person is because she is also mexican. Daniella was asked for help on a canvas photo order from a worker that didn't know how to do it. Daniella told her she wasn't going to help and told her she was on her own with it. Then daniella went to purchase a snack and slammed it on the counter in front of the same cashier with an attitude... in front of customers. She also didn't want to cover the lunch of the worker. She said in a loud voice in front of a building line of customers that she doesn't want to be up front cashiering. Also when she is paged for ic3 or for change, she comes with an attitude and says "WHAT"! This is not professional of a shift lead. . Then there is Erica also Mexican. She s always rude and doesn't respond to pages over the intercom because she is too busy fighting with her husband over the text messages. I'm disappointed in the services here. Why is this allowed to happen.? Why the racism and favoritism?? This has to stop. It isn't fair at all. I am not leaving my information to be contacted, you can view the cameras and interview workers. This is in fear of backlash or getting fired for speaking up that I won't leave my info.

I am a woman my complaint is there women pass away that I am gay. First all I am not gay period and second I don't like women also period
My name is Hazel Williams I am a 77 year black woman- my telephone no is (504) 351-6148 cell. all I want to do is to pick up my medications at Walgreen, 50702 Crowder Blvd. New Orleans, La 70127.in peace please call me so that I can explain what took place. I

Unbelievable how unknowing this staff that is dispensing life saving drugs are !! Last month I ordered several prescriptions by website on a Sunday 3/24/2019. I had a Dr appointment on Tuesday and just waited to pick up the new prescriptions my appointment on the 12th would have. I took my time approximately 1 hour to arrive . Nothing ready ! Even the prescriptions from Sunday. I spoke to the Tech/caused and was told they would do them and would be about a half an hour. I walked around the store then I drove for a haircut then filled my car with gas, I also stopped at local scuba shop to have 3 tanks filled. I returned to the Walgreens and still has to wait. Finally they called me and said it was too early to fill one I knew this was not correct but after putting up with this mess I paid for and left . I was told the prescription i needed would be ready tomorrow evening. As I arrived home i received a text an email saying the prescription was ready to pick up !!! It is almost 10 miles each way and decided to go without, even though I did have withdrawal symptoms. Today, 4/9/2019 I received a text and email saying a prescription was ready. I had another Dr appointment so I would just go after that. I arrived at the Walgreens who said the prescription that was texted ready to pick up is ready but I have to wait 2 more days to get bit along with another medication that they messed up last month. When I returned home I get an email and a text stating the prescription is ready to pick up ! I called and was told it is ready but not to pick up. It's sad that life saving drugs are controlled by Morons !! The only reason I have not pulled out and have used a competent Pharmacy is i have 11 prescriptions and that makes it difficult to di. I can not continue to have possible life threatening withdrawals due to incompetence !!

I dropped off prescriptions after dr appointment at approximately 2:50pm. I was told it would be an hour and twenty minutes before it would be ready. It is now 6:05pm and guess what. Still not ready. This is horrible service. They have no regard for how customers may be feeling. The meds are needed to help feel better.

I have several issues with Walgreens and to be honest it’s just been only the last few years that I had any issues at all.
Now for my latest issue it’s filling prescriptions either because there’s no stock or the computer system is down.I did read it was a national issue but not always with this store.I also read while systems were down prescriptions could be filled manually so, why wasn’t that done in Maricopa Arizona?Why was I told it wouldn’t be filled until late Monday afternoon.I am a reasonable person and waited until noon today before going to Walgreens in person.when asked about my prescriptions and the system being down no one had any idea and still my prescription which was faxed on the fourth still wasn’t filled.Its ridiculous that a customer that needs medication has to wait or be treated this way.I really believe you need to do better screening and training with the hiring process.I also want to be clear some of your employees are great, hard working individuals and do go above and beyond to assist in anyway possible.Its unfortunate that the few that don’t bring the stores credibility down.

When you call you get a Robot to answer the phone, it takes your refill information, supposingly it then sends to the pharmarcist,. I called the next day to make sure they got my request for refills, Well you can never never never get the pharmarcy to answer and if your lucky enough for them to answer they put you on hold without even talking to you. Then music comes on and nobody ever comes back to the phone. I know they may be helping customers but they can at least take a minute to let you know I will be with you in a minute, This is not my first time dealing with this pharmarcy I have been with them for years and it's always the same old thing, There excuse in the beginning was it is a new system! with the phone system. All I wanted was to check and see if they got may request, and you can't even get a live person to talk to, I know for a fact the recording will say we are helping others and will be with you thank you for holding, well again they never answer I know this because one Sunday I called and the same old message helping others, thank you for holding, well after that r time of holding, I gave up and went to the store, well guess what not a soul in the store in pharmarcy dept, so what does that tell you, somebody or something is not doing their job. I wonder if it would be any better at CVS or Kroger? The above about the sunday instance was awhile back, I forgot to mention that.

I had drop my prescription to the walgreens close to my job before my procedure. I need to have all my medication with me after surgery and start with them as soon i get home from the hospital. I went back to walgreen on march 1 to the pick up line I told the rep Jessica that I was there to pick up my prescription she took my dob and name than ask me to verify my address so she look for the medication she proceeded to ck me out. She fail to charge for all medications and to give the pain medication. I had surgery on march 6 when I was release from the hospital the nurse advise me to take my medication according to the my doctor orders and make sure I take the pain medication as recommended.My surgery was outpatient need to to be seen by the doctor the next day in which i did of couse my doctor enfasise to take my medication as he dirrected and to take the pain medicine and not to drive under the influence. The kind of surgery I had I was not my self I had a lot of hep to move around and took my medicine your rep gave feeling confident she provided all the Rx .... According to me my doctor did not prescrive a good pain medicine because it was not working so I was over dosing my self with advil because my pain medicine that my doctor had prescrive me it was not working... I had that on my back of head why the pain medicine did not work for me until I google the name of the medicine none of the was for pain.... I'm so disapointed, upset , frustrated with your pharmacy.. that fail to provide all my medication, did not call to said by the way can you come back there is a Rx that needs to be pick up .. I was in pain all my recover time due to your incopetnace staff... that not only fail to provide me with my dedication but also is short changing your company by not charging your customer correctly.. Jessica only charge one medication out of the 4 medication she gave me... You need to retrain your pharmacy staff so when you do your intory you are not loosing money and try to give your customer their correct Rx and their order as go to pick them up for them to Avoid any lawsuit of any kind...

I had to watch my prescription bounce to four (4) different people in the Pharmacy today. It was so upsetting I left shaking and my Blood Pressure was off the charts. This type of handling of any Rx is crazy. It took what should have been 20-25 minutes , almost an hour and the kicker to all this is I was the only one waiting for most of the time. I had given up on Walgreens but choose to give you another try. Same ole same ole ! It won't happen to me again. Way to much stress for my old ass. Pitiful situation folks, just pitiful.

Store is at the corner of Quince Road @ White Station road in Memphis,Tn.

Primary insurance for prescriptions disappeared. Had another insurance listed as primary and a third that I never had at all!!!
How did this happen??
One more time and I’ll switch to CVS.

I ordered my medicine via email reply. I received several emails stating it was ready on Sunday. I arrive today and they said my medicine was put back because of a coupon. I asked why and they could not give me a clear answer. The Walgreens at 641 N. Clark is the slowest Walgreens I have ever experienced. Every time I go to pick up my medicine I have to wait an extremely long time for them to process orders. Everyone in line was complaining about this location.

I took a $18 cab ride,, roundtrip, to pick up my medicine and now I have to spend another $18. I want my $18 back.

nina vilichez finalized the horrible service since 10-2018 I have been waiting for a call from your top mangement mario (ninas boss)Plamero,Bill Miller Alhando,nothing According to your complaint department emails have been sent&re sent.No one in complaint department can see them or what happened just keep resending them They also write what they want not what the customer says Vilichez last told me 1)she has no time to find out who or what caused the errors on a checking error causing walgreen to send a collection agency 2)why my info on a letter they were sending to my house was sent to an adress not mine 3) it is up to me to fin these errors made by Walgreen departments because she is too busy(even though it started withher department in the first place 4) Vilichez just wants to hand me a$50 giftcard and just close this case $50 for 145days (and still counting) of harrassment in dealing with Walgreens departments

I have an online account with Walgreens Pharmacy but every time when I ordered the prescription for delivery they asked me to pick up in the store, I want to solve this problem soon or I have to change the pharmacy

Yesterday a specialist from the diabetes center highly recommended i start on insulin immediately because my glucose levels are dangerously high. The prescription went through to the Walgreens pharmacy. After calling 3 times and waiting on hold for at least 10 min each time and not getting thru to pharmacist i finally drove down there. This is 12 hrs after the initial inquiry i made to them about the need for the insulin first thing this morn. I finally have a chance to get over there to get it and the pharmacist tells me they dont have those kind of insulin pens stocked there. No one bothered to call&@least leave me a msg to inform me of this important bit of info. This wud have been good to know this morning so i cud have gotten what i needed from a different pharmacy!! I will never get my prescriptions thru Walgreens ever again!! I wonder how many other people have had to deal with this sort of thing. Stop messing with people's health. Especially when it comes to something as important&necessary as insulin.

I'm a registered nurse working in a large medical group serving the Inland Empire in Southern California. I was called today by a pharmacist working out of Walgreens #06061 in Upland. I was called to clarify a prescription. When I received the clarification, I called the store back. I was put on hold for over 7 minutes the first time and was disconnected from your system. I called back and explained the purpose of my call and again was put on hold. This time I waited over 16 minutes when I was disconnected. This time I called back and spoke to the store manager and was connected to the pharmacist who apparently didn't know why they called. When I told him that no one should have to wait 30 minutes to speak to a pharmacist and that I was registering this complaint with corporate, he responded arrogantly, "No problem!" For the life of me I can't imagine how any enterprise, especially one in the healthcare industry, can be so bold and dismissive. Poor service like this will certainly reap its own rewards. I know. I used to be a customer of this store and moved my family's business after multiple episodes of this kind of service.

I have had a prescription at my Walgreens on Majestic Road in Hudson Florida that’s been DELAYED for at least a week. I’ve called numerous times and I’ve been told “It’s on backorder”. I had my doctor send in a script for AN ALTERNATIVE and he called in another script, which was ALSO DELAYED. I called Walgreens to find out what was going on, they said it was on BACKORDER , didn’t know WHEN they would have it. I asked if ANY OTHER WALGREENS HAD IT, he said No. I asked if CVS would have it and he said he didnt know. I was frosted, and said I would call him back. I called my doctors office today and told them I STILL didn’t have my medicine and the receptionist was stunned. My doctor called in ANOTHER prescription and I JUST RECEIVED A TEXT THAT SAID IT WAS DELAYED BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM WITH MY INSURANCE !!!!!!!! Now I’m sitting on the phone AGAIN 17min. listening to the same crappy song I’ve listened to every time I call. Aren’t you people A PHARMACY????? DO YOU DISPENSE MEDICINE TO PEOPLE WHO NEED IT?? Aaaaaaand THEY JUST HUNG UP ON ME!!!! I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN!!! I am a VETERAN!!!!! I am a NATIVE AMERICAN AND I AM A WOMAN OVER 60. YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME. If I were an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT you’d probably treat me like a Queen. THIS IS NOT OVER. Now, I will treat you like you’ve treated me. I AM NOT SOME DRUG ADDICT. I take medication for a reason. I will email every elected official I can. I will call those whom I can’t. I will blanket social media with how you’ve treated me. You have started a war with the wrong person. I am a human being.

Lisa Baker

I am beyond frustrated. I moved my account to Walgreens 3 months ago, location is very close. What a mistake. I use drive-up as walking is challenge. I have YET to wait in line less than 1/2 hour. I have 5 percriptions on my account, 2 months in a row this location could not fill my methophenidate (sp) I was told they were out of stock and have no idea when they will be getting more. AND they can only get 10 mg not 20mg which I’ve been taking for years. I submitted 2 refills on 3-22-19 your site said will be ready for pickup 3-23-19 11:00. Today is Monday the 25th I just went to pick up refills and the girl said ‘oh we must’ve had a busy weekend they aren’t filled yet.’ Absolutly unacceptable!!!!!! I have had it with this very poooooorrrr customer service. Your ad says serving since 1901?? Your pharmacy still hasn’t figured out how to run a professional customer friendly pharmacy!!! I ended up going to a different Walgreens location miles away to get my 20mg metho. They had it ready I in 1/2 hour. Really?? CVS here I come!! Barb Beck

My doctor called in a refill for a prescription that I take daily. I did not yet need to pick up the refill as I am not done with my prior month. Walgreens pharmacy has called me at least 20 (TWENTY) times to tell me my refill is ready - this is bordering on harassment and I think you need to change your policy. leave me a message and I will pick up the meds when I need them. so frustrating!!!!

I was told my meds would be ready for pickup in 1 hour. I get there to pickup my meds the NEXT DAY, and now they tell me they are out of my meds. There is now a back order, which may take a few months. TODAY IS A FRIDAY. I CAN NOT TALK TO MY MEDICAL TEAM UNTIL MONDAY? +? THIS IS TRULY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Thyroid medication problem (old Rx for me, new to them) since Costco mail order tripled thier prices, and I already had a Walgreens acount for things like ibuprofen...I asked them to fill my updated dosge of NP Thyroid. I was told it was ready, but when picking it up there was only a third of it. I said please hold onto it, I will pick it up all at once since you have to order more in to fill my entire dosage. I was told 2-3 days. A Week later, having heard nothing from the store, I asked online chat to look it up. They told me the order had come in and mine was completely filled and ready to pick up. I went in to get it, they had no record of it, no bottles in the bin, nothing. I told them it should still be sitting there (at least the partial) from the week before. They split my account into 2 seperate accounts and messed up both of them. I can only see 1 through the app, and I can't seem to get them to merge the account since they are the ones who caused the split in the first place. I told the tech to just contact my Dr. to re-send the presctiption as I am not in a huge rush, still have some of my old Costco pills left. I then got on online chat to see if I could get a transcript of the precvious chat where they told me that it was ready after checking (one of) my account. They refused and disconnencted me. I started another chat, the 2nd person was extremely rude, took no responsibility, did not care at all to help get anything fixed. It really bothers me that they are allowed to treat customers this way. I am more angry with the online chat people than the pharmacy. I do realize people make mistakes, but if you are in a customer service job, stop flat out lying to your customer and being mean on purpose.

Walgreens has committed to ultimate offense... How dare this company glorify breast cancer treatment and sales by showing balding and shaved headed women in makeup w pretty scarves and in party mode? Are you serious? I am in the second round of chemotherapy and I feel like dying. So ill and in pain I can not keep my head up. Stop Walgreens. You missed this one by a mile

I went into the walgreens @ 665 Long Pond Road, Rochester, NY 14612 on 3/4/19 around 2:10 p.m. I approached the cash registers there was no one at either two registers, no cashiers no customers. I put 2 items on the counter and waited. The customer associate came up says to me in a loud angry voice, "What spilled!!!" I'm like no idea? It was her cleaning solution spilled on the counter, she walked away. The manager a guy went to other register and cashed out two gentleman. The lady cashier comes back and brings a customer buying a phone card I believe to her register let me just do this ma'am. I was getting upset so I picked-up stuff to bring to other register the manager walked away to help lady and guy with phone card. The manager said I'm sorry I knew they needed help. I said do you know you have just helped 3 customers before me, the manger stared at me like I had a three eye thing and said nothing. I had to leave items behind, I was very upset. I really like Walgreens and the Walgreens on maiden lane in Greece never gives me any problems. But it's only one customer but makes me not want to go to Walgreens. I feel this is sexually biased as 3 men were helped before the 1 lady who was in line first.

Walgreens refuses to fill my prescriptions for pain medication but the reason is difficult to believe, I was told that I MUST have all my medications filled there in order to get my pain meds. I get mail order meds for omeprazole for my stomach and losartan for high blood pressure and Walgreens demands I transfer these zero copay mail order meds to them or they will not fill my pain meds sounds a lot like blackmail to me or coercion at the very least, I have called my Insurance company about this and they were dumb-founded and they told me to file a grievance which I will do Monday 03-04-2019 WHAT IS WALGREENS DOING??? I am not a child hooked on pain meds i am 71 years old and take my meds as prescribed by my primary care physician.

Walgreeen 299 broadway Somerville ma 02143.
It has been since last year every time I get a text from Walgreen as my medications are ready ,when I go for pickup there is nothing , I have to fill there and wait 20 min or comeback .when I comeback after work to get my medications they gave me only one and they confused when I asked about others 2 missing ( is necessary for me to take 3 of those medications) and they keep in the computer and asking each other to look in their computer.after long waiting they just said is not ready to pick up .
The people over their are not profession,are not curtoise ,they keep talking when they done they can decide to work and just don't look happy working .

Walgreens Pharmacy
3643 El Monte Ca 91731
I dropped off two prescription two days ago. On the drop-off day I returned 4 hours later
for pick up. neither prescription had been ready to pick-up . I was informed one required authorization but neither prescription had been filled. The other was just Diphenhydramine. The Manager Lisa Trieu, told that both would be ready the following day. Upon returning the next day, again neither selection had been filled. Today is the third day and neither prescription is ready. The staff had me sitting waiting for 20 min today, all the while other prescriptions were being filled right in front of me. When I got up to asked what is going on. This triggered a great frustration.
So, I requested my original prescription and informed that I will have to go to another pharmacy. No way it should take 3 days and I am sitting there waiting while others are getting pick-ups right in front of me.
I am compelled to report the incompetency of this branch
On a scale of stars Rate my experience
My input is -0 for this pharmacy
I am also forwarding this correspondence to your corporate office
LaurenTony Hubbard

**Please note that I do not have Medicaid**
I accepted a job offer and am relocating to Florida and with the job offer comes benefits after 90 days and I currently do not have insurance. I live in Elkton, Maryland and have a prescription for *** Klonopin (Class 4 Drug) is a medication that belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine. Klonopin is available as a generic drug, and is prescribed for the treatment of anxiety and seizure disorders.**** and is ready to be picked up at the Elkton, Maryland Walgreens but I am not able to get to that Walgreens before their closing time of 10pm. So I contacted the 24 hour Walgreens pharmacy and spoke to the pharmacy manager Nujin. My plan was to have my prescription transferred from the Elkton Walgreens to the 24 hour Walgreens in Bear....This was when I leave for Florida at 1am I can drive 15 minutes up the road to the Bear, De Walgreens and pick up my prescription. I explained this to the Pharmacy Manager at the Bear, De Walgreens Pharmacy and he told me that since I was paying cash I cannot use that pharmacy to pick up my prescription of Klonopine. I told him that I could go to the Elkton Walgreens and pay cash for the prescription right now and they would let me purchase it and he explained that it was up to him and told me it was his policy and he wasn't allowing me to do it. His suggestion was for me to have the Elkton Walgreens Pharmacy transfer the prescription to a Walgreens in Florida when I get there. I explained to him that I'm totally out of my medication and if I go too long without it I can go into seizures and I don't feel comfortable driving all the way to Florida without my medicine. He said he didn't know what to tell me and that's his policy and I would have to figure it out somewhere other than the Bear, De Walgreens.
I'm writing this complain for 2 reasons....#1 Everything stems from the top....and if that's the customer service mentality he has than thats the customer service mentality leadership hes training the pharmcy techs under him to provide your customers with. He did not even ask my name or look up my file...otherwise he would have saw that I've been on thistype of medicine for over 8 years with no history of abuse and he would have saw how low of a dose it is. .5 mg 60 tablets i take 1 - 2 a day.
#2. The second reason is I want this in writing. If I have a seizure while driving to Florida I want my family to know that this could have been prevented.

I have been talked to awful by Barry the pharmacist in Cleveland Ga. multiple times. No one should ever call in with a question and get this man on the phone. Very rude person. Both my parents, some friends and I are considering moving to another pharmacy. He really needs some training in the customer service department.

I am a 74 year old disabled Marine Viet-Nam veteran. I attempted to purchase cigarettes at 7:00pm today. I was told I needed to show a drivers license. I said I would not but I would give my date of birth., and did.
The cashier called the on-site manager. The manager said I needed to show an ID with my date of birth. I told her I gave my date of birth to the cashier and she didn't need to see my ID. The cashier told her she needed to over-ride the requirement, the manager said only the store manager could over-ride it. I asked her if she was indeed the on-site manager and she said she was. I said she could over-ride the requirement. She said only the store manager could do that and she wasn't here. When asked if she wanted to sell the cigarettes, she said yes. I said, then tell the cashier to ring them up and I would be on my way. Again she said I needed to show an ID. I said goodby.
I want to congratulate Walgreens on hiring some of the most dense, ignorant auto-bots to work in your stores I have ever seen. Your corporate requirement to demand an ID from an obviously older person to purchase a legal product is asinine and needs to be amended.

My prescription was transferred on February 21,2019, to the Walgreen on Austell -E.W, Connector pharmacy. I called, the pharmacy to confirm my prescription was ready for pick-up-at 2:56 P.M. I gave the clerk my name and date of birth. She stated my prescription called annuity would be ready in15 mins. then She quoted the price was $600 dollars and ask if I had insurance. I told her my insurance was Champ-VA then she explained that my medicine had to be filled through the VA. I explained to her my medicine was always sent from my doctor and it has been filled there. I asked, if my med contained more than one supply and she said 3 inhalers. I asked, if I could only pick up one inhaler at this time. So, she said yes, and told me the price would be $44.00.

So, I arrived at the pharmacy located at 4120 Austell Rd.at 4:20 with expectation of picking up my medication. Afterwards, to be told by the tech my medicine wasn't there because the pharmacy was out of medicine. I spoke to the tech and explained to him the situation and ask if he could phone the Walgreens on 590 Thornton Rd, to see if the medicine was available at that location. He replied yes,it was but I would had to transfer it.

So, I called the Walgreens on 590 Thornton Rd, once again to be disappoint by your staff member. The tech over the phone stated that the medicine that I was inquiring about caused $200 dollars and more. Also, that their store did not have the medicine. Very misleading!

Your staff members are very inconsiderate,untrustworthy, unprofessional. How can people with so little or no knowledge of something so important as administering medication to people behave in such a manner.. This matter is quite unacceptable for me as a customer . I have decided to tranfer all my prescriptions to a more reliable drug store that I feel I can trust.Walgreen's customer service has declined enormously.
I have been a faithful customer for years. What a waste of my time nothing was achieved doing business with your company. You must retrain your employees.
Deborah Lewis
404-935-8560

File a federal complaint against pharmacist at 5709 telegraph rd Taylor Michigan at 2:30 am Feb 12, 2018 for refusing to fill prescription. Was told it was a federal law that prescriptions can’t be filled until 8 am of date on script. Ended up in hospital and was admitted because of pain from infection. I want pharmacist to be fired for discrimination of federal law. I am considering filling a lawsuit if this is not resolved at local level

I was given a coupon for Aussie shampoo $8 if 4 purchased. I started trying to buy on your shop line very very early Monday morning. Would not apply the coupon. After numerous attempts to order on line I gave up that first night. On Monday morningI have traveled to nearest town (15 minutes away) does not sell the product. Then on Tuesday I traveled to the next nearest town (30 minutes away) as they have 3 stores. None sold in any of the 3 stores. I called your customer service number. The nice guy tried to order it for me there he said it wouldn’t let him apply the coupon. So I again Wednesday and Thursday several times trying to again and again get the online order in I finially got it to allow me to order only (1) shampoo. My coupon expires on February 9 and I really do not want to lose the marvelous deal being offered. The Aussie total miracle 7in1 shampoo sells for $2.97 and with the coupon applied would allow me to get them for .97 cents each. I know it’s possible as some of my Facebook friends are able to get theirs. Can u please offer me assistance in this manner. And thanks in advance

I visited the Walgreens location #06278 at 3689 Houston Levee Rd on 2/5/2019. The receipt says that checkout was at 5:07 pm central time. I purchased some Walgreens Vapor Steam and 3 packs of Maverick Menthol 100's cigarettes. While the lady at the counter was getting the cigarettes, I was entering in my phone number. I paid for my items and walked out. I drove down the street and opened the bag to get a pack of cigarettes and discovered that the lady had given me 3 packs of Maverick Menthol "Shorts". This is not what I wanted so I turned around and came back to the store. There was now a different person at the cash register even though it only took about 10 minutes to get back to the store. I told the new lady at the register what had happened and she said that their policy is that once the cigarettes leave out of the store, they cannot be returned. What? You screw up my purchase and tell me that I can't return the items even though it was your fault? I didn't want my money back; I just wanted to exchange what the lady gave me for what I asked for. I saw no sign saying what she said her policy was, and even if there was, Walgreens messed up, not me. She then called what I guess was some kind of asst. mgr., and she started telling me that I can't talk to the cashier like that. Like what?
Because I'm questioning a policy that I didn't even know existed and as far as I can tell, there was no signage stating this policy? I've been shopping at Walgreens for years and bought many packs of cigarettes at several different locations, and I never heard of this so-called policy. The asst. manager told me to leave the store and did absolutely nothing to resolve my issue and was more concerned about how I talked to the cashier, as if I was cursing her or something. I need to know what you are going to do to resolve my issue, and also what you are going to do about this asst. manager or whatever she is. The worst customer service on earth. As far as the experience rating goes, if it was possible to give a "0", that's what I would give.

I have been waiting for my second shingle shot. at Walgreens located 1300 E. Hallandale Blvd, Hallandale Florida33009. I was told by Pharmacist Chris that he put me on the list to be the first when it comes in.I went to the Pharmacy this morning and was told that Chris never put me on the list, and the serum is in. I was told that if I did not inquirer I would have never been called for the second shot. I met with The Manager Carlos this morning and reported this incident. I told him I was contacting Corporate. (I still have not had the second shot) I have a customer for 17 years.

Howard Diwinsky
3800 So. Ocean Drive Unit 1211
Hollywood, Florida 33019
954-458-9842
diwinskyh@bellsouth.net

Walgreens is breaking a law, trying to play street police. It is NOT walgreens right to card everyone for cigarettes. Why might you ask, because the actual law states if you look under 40. If one looks over 40 this could be said age discrimination. Walgreens says this is done to prevent adults selling to minors. This is the type of progressive movement LAW MAKERS come together to process.. not pharmacy/drug stores. People are not only upset about this causing a loss in sales, but it is frankly ILLEGAL to card everyone as it becomes a rights issue.

I bought 5 Itune gift cards on 1-18-19. When we tried to use them only one was activiated. I took the receipt, gift cards and gift receipt back to Walgreens the same day I purchased the gift cards. They told me to call the Gift card number, which I did, I also called ITunes. I have gone back to Walgreens twice to resolve this issue. They said the district manager would call me because I requested they put the money for 4 cards on a different I tune card. The district manger has yet to contact me. I had to go to another store and purchase four more $100 I tune cards because I had sent these to my finance who is an engineer working out of the country for a couple of months. He had to add minutes to his account by the 30th. I am now still left with $400 of useless gift cards.

The Sikeston, MO store's phone number is 573-471-7048.
I went to a Lowes store and purchased 4 more cards and one was not activated. They immediately called ITunes and gave me back my money so I could either purchase a different card or go somewhere else to buy one. I was so impressed with the customer service I got there.

Walgreen is acting like I did something wrong. I have took everything to the store manager and am still waiting for help which I have not gotten at all. This is 13 days with useless cards. This is unacceptable. When I called the gift card center they said they would get back within 4 to 5 business days.. No one did and when I called on the 5th business day they said it would be an addition 4 to 5 days. How come Lowes did the right thing within 30 minutes of finding out the card I purchased from them did not activate.

I want my money back since I had to go ahead and buy 4 more cards. Can someone help me?

Nancy Wymer - work # 573-472-7651

Sopped into my Walgreens on saddler ave to pick up my prescriptions and send money by western union. 2 terminals occupied by family of 3 setting up a family album for more than an hour, sought help from assistant Manager Heather Shepard who was not helpful or cordial but actually hostile.

As a result I am cancelling my use of Walgreens I've arranged to use Public supermarket who's pharmacy seems very organized. You ae no longer authorized to use my credit card on file at the
Saddler store

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to vent my complaint against Heather
Shepard she does not represent you well.

My wife and I purchased the 2 dose Shingrix vaccination at Walgreens in Sarasota. We received our first vaccination in May of 2018. We have been trying to get the second vaccination at Walgreens in Sarasota but every Walgreens in Sarasota does not have the second vaccination. All the Walgreens say they do not know when it will be in stock but they say check back. I understand there is a shortage of the vaccination nationally but feel having paid for both doses we are not getting a straight answer. We were originally told to receive the second dose with 6 months of the first, we are now past that time period, Walgreens pharmacy is now saying the second vaccination can be received within a year of the first. Is Walgreens making this up a new 1 year time period? We want the vaccination but question the effectiveness now having lapsed 6 months with no real answer from Walgreens. I think Walgreens should come out with an official statement to their customers regarding what has become major customer disappointment offer a money back option.

I called ahead to make sure my meds were in stock and was told my meds did not come in the strength of my prescription. Never mind I can go online and find them in that strength, but that I had had them filled there before. Clearly, someone thinks they know more than they do.
Walgreens - Store #4351

Well I have been a team member since 2004 and I was terminated on mon 1-21 I am very upset cause I think I should have been maybe suspended from my job first because I only sold rx to like name person close to another one I am a loyal employee that has worked hard for walgreens and thrown away quickly I have been waiting for my pay over 72 hours and still haven't received the whole thing don't know what eles to do I feel I wasn't treated like a loyal employee with long service time.

Walgreens Pharmacy incompetence.

For over a year, the Walgreens on 4323 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407 continues to make the same mistake by not sending medication refill requests to the right medical provider. I continue to go to the pharmacy to make sure they have the right information only to have my refill requests go unfilled, because Walgreens faxes the wrong doctor. This is a remarkable incompetence. I've been told each time they will make sure to write a note on my account to send to the right location, but to no avail. It seems the "notes" process is immune to this pharmacy. I am frustrated over the lack of response by Walgreens to correct this measure. I have also been denied dosages to get through the weekend while waiting for the pharmacy to refill. I have been denied this all the while my clinic suggests that that I ask for a few days since it's standard. I have been a long standing customer, without much variation over the year. The history is documented as well as the prescribing doctor, however Walgreens does not follow through. For once I hope for a corrective response and would like to receive actual customer service at your Walgreen's pharmacy.

Austin

This morning I had the misfortune of stopping by your 3646 N Broadway location. I had already been in the store shopping minding my own business when a group of teens came into the store. They came in went up and down an aisle and left just as quickly. The manager looked distressed and proceeded to follow me through the store. I am a middle-aged woman very clearly not hanging out with children and had already been in the store shopping for a while. I understand if there is a problem at the location but to treat the remaining customers inside the store lousy makes no sense, is indicative of poor judgment and poor customer service. She needs further training. On a positive note, at check out Stephaney was warm, professional and efficient. You need more employees like Stephaney.

I have had a lot of trouble getting my prescription for Lorazapam .5 mg for several months now. It is always on backorder. I had to go to a different pharmacy today because not one Walgreens in Albuquerque had it in stock.

I was just at a Walgreens to drop off a prescription. The pharmacist told me it is noted on my name in her computer to tell me to take my prescriptions to another pharmacy.

Yet Walgreens is the Tricare pharmacy and I have to go across the street to cvs and pay for my prescriptions!! Really??? Because of a nasty pharmacist. Somebody really needs to get in touch with this store. I will also complain to Tricare about this situation. The store is located on Gandy & Macdil. Tampa Fl

Please feel free to contact me.

Kathy Morris

772-621-0236

Good Morning,

I am writing in regards to an ongoing issue that is happening in this store for quite some time. I am now a current customer because my medical insurance has recently changed over to Walgreens. I thought I would have a great experience with the new change, but I have not since day one.
First of all, there is never staff on the selling floor in the evening hours, only one person and one cashier. I never see a manager and they only come out when the cashier pages them for approval or override is needed and then they disappear again. I have seen up to ten customers in line and only one cashier. Would you think that the manager could help out if there is no one else available? Once again, this is not the first time...
Now, most of my purchases are done in the pharmacy, again because of my insurance change. Whether it may be over the counter medicine, vitamins or my prescriptions. I usually go in the evening and there is an employee who can never find my prescription. I went yesterday 1/8/2019 about 8:10 pm. and again he cannot find my prescription. He checks the letter where it should be not there, walks to the right, walks to the left, now he comes back to the look at the computer and does the same thing all over again and still cannot find it. I really hate to say it again, but this is not the first time I had to encounter this with the same person. He really needs to be coached or trained again. He is not customer friendly nor efficient working in this department. I ended up leaving because it seemed that he was lost and I left without my prescription. Before I left I sought out management who was working this evening and express my frustration and experience. Again, they had to page him (Roberto) to come to the sales floor, which in turn he calls back the person to ask why do they need him instead of just coming to the floor. (the page was addressed customer service needed). In no way what so ever does he even apologize in regards to my experience in the pharmacy department. All he could say is ok about three times in a row. I also addressed to him about the lack of staff on the selling floor and he stated that he had other employees in the back doing things. To me which is unacceptable, if the store is full of people and having only one associate on the floor and others in the back. I did mention to him, then he should be on the floor to help customers if needed.

Everything that I have seen and mention does not seem to be the Vision or Purpose of Walgreens.

Thank You for your attention to this matter,
Anthony Naveira
navolli1@outlook.com
407-552-1366

In regards to Pharmacist and Asst. Mgr (Tom)
I typically write notes recognizing great customer service however, that is not the case today.
I can not remember when I have been treated in such a disrespectful manner.as I was tonight at the Walgreens on Winn Road in Spring Grove Il. I went in the store to pick up 4 prescriptions and as always some other less important things as well. There were no other customers in line and I thought I was lucky to be greeted by the pharmacist on duty. I was immediately told that one of my prescriptions was not able to be filled as they did not have the requested number of pills in stock. I was told that they could be in next Wednesday January 9th yes 6 days away! I have had this happen before and they have given what they could and then the balance when they came in. I was told that they could not do that with a controlled script, and I can understand that. I asked if one of the other stores could fill it,,,, and I was shocked when I was told that they do not have time to call around to other stores and told me that I would have to call! I said that I did not think that was very good customer service to which I was told "too bad we are very busy". I spoke to Tom the assistant manager on my way out and explained how I was treated to him. Most managers would probably say,,, let me go back there and see what I can do,,,,, but no not Tom. I called and spoke to Tom about 8:45pm and asked if he found a way to help me. He said "they transferred my 4 scripts to the McHenry store". I never asked for that to happen. I specifically asked if they confirmed if that store had the requested number of Nucynta and could fill the script tonight. Tom said "yes except the script for Adderall as that is a controlled substance" I said that does not make sense as the Nucynta is also a controlled substance and also the pharmacist had told me that there was a hold up with my insurance causing the delay in filling that one. Tom told me to call the McHenry store to which I asked him for the phone number. He said he would get it for me and right after that I was disconnected. I called the McHenry store and spoke to Andrew in the pharmacy. Andrew was very helpful and he explained that the Adderall and Nucynta scripts cannot be transferred they require the doctor to call in a new script. To me that indicates that I was lied to by the pharmacist and Tom at the Spring Grove store! I would like to note that in 2017 I spent approximately $9,000 dollars and in 2018 I have spent approximately $12,501.00 with the Walgreens pharmacy in Spring Grove location only.
I could continue on but hopefully this gives you enough information to call me. As of tonight I have no idea if or when Walgreens is going to help me.

Was given an attitude as soon as the Arab woman at Walgreens in Merrillville, Indiana seen I was filling my script for Norco. I do not know if it's because she doesn't approve of them, I am a mix of Irish and American Indian, or she is just plain rude. My ACL is tore into 2 pieces, and is jammed under my knee cap until I can have surgery. Don't need an attitude about filling my script, never had a problem until this woman. I am a grown man, if she doesn't like her job, quit.

OMG! Even your store look up is BROKEN!!! It will not allow me to get back to my original printed version message to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am having to retype everything, as it deleted my original message - twice.
...................................................................
My mother has a RX for pain in her legs possibly due to a dog attack which occurred a few years ago. She does NOT have a smart phone, computer, credit card,or any cash to pay. After several phone calls, being disconnected twice, much difficulty and explaining everything over and over to different people, I was assisted in setting up an account for your online pharmacy service. I set this up for myself and added my mother so that we could pay via your on line service for her perscriptions. I then find later that she needs a SMART PHONE to receive a barcode! I told several people that she DOES NOT have a smart phone. REALLY!!!??? Do you not have a system for payment that elderly persons can use? She is not the only person who does not have a smart phone. I had also called the pharmacy to pay by phone. You don't even take payments by phone!
WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME!!!
I am left with the fact that I have an account which is not useable for the purpose that it was created! This will be deleted after I verify that the charge did not go thru on my credit card.

Contact me or not... I am sure that you will not consider the loss of my business as very important.

I want to complain about Walgreens in Ware, MA - I called Walgreens and ordered 3 prescriptions to be filled on the 22nd. Since Christmas fell in the middle of me picking up my prescriptions I ended up going to Walgreens on the 26th to pick them up. They were closed with no explanation as to why. I was already out of my Atenolol 100 mg. but figured 1 day wouldn't hurt. So I went on the 27th and saw fire trucks. Employees were in the parking lot. I spoke to the pharmacist about the Atenolol. She told me to go to Ludlow (half an hour away) after I just came home from West Springfield (which goes past Ludlow). Even if there is a problem, this is a pharmacy which should figure out a way to help people with their medication. I was a customer of Rite Aid, got forced to go to Walgreens and now am taking my business to CVS. You should have kept Rite Aid open instead of Walgreens because the pharmacy stinks! I have missed 2 doses of the Atenolol and have a headache. I told my son if something happens it is Walgreens fault.

walgreens sent a collection agency on a check which was good/but there error made it bad never checked /refused to help me/district mgrs./Palmaro/miller/Mario/Vilachez/ no return call/Villchez said she told other mgrs. tocallme/no calls/promised letter to me by 12/17/2018at latest /nothing/no return calls/

Hi! I just came from your store, located at 713 Brighton Beach Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235. Your workers at the pharmacy part refused to take a payment from me and sent me to the front cashier. I understand that siting and chatting in the back office more fun than work with customers. I just believe that your people supposed to work on the work place.
Hope, you can do something about that..

For 5 yrs I continue to have prescriptions not filled because they fax the request to dr. 5 yrs I told them she has NO fax.
Last night pharmacist said he would take care of it like I have been told twice a month for 5 yrs.
Just now called and Danella laughed. Told her this wasn’t funny. Unacceptable and RUDE!

Walgreens 12295 N Biscayne Blvd, N Miami , Fl 33161 - 305-893-6860

I have asked to be called when my automatic refill is ready. No one ever calls. I forgot my meds this month as like every month and NO ONE ever answers the phone in the pharmacy for me to order it. I have been in there and asked the people to answer the phone when it constantly rings and they said "they can call back". I am finally complaining because this has been over a year now. We the customers are important. Without us, there is no Walgreens. I was put on hold 3 times this morning and no one would answer in pharmacy so it rings back to the front of the store. I need to order my meds and its always impossible to order on the phone. I have to go inside to order my medicine and wait 30 minutes. Please teach these disrespectful people to respect us, the costomer, and answer the phone. It is part of their job. I challange you to call the store I supplied to you above. Thank you

I have used Walgreens for many years now. I have in the past received great service. This week I was diagnosed with shingles. I have it on my face and head and around my right eye. Monday my dermatologist sent a prescription in to the store located at 6730 US highway 98 N. Lakeland FL 33809. It was before noon when it was called in. I checked about and hour later at the store. They told me they didn't have the prescription there. I called my doctor and they told me that it was sent in and it showed pending on there side. I was able to pick up my prescription late afternoon. Wednesday I had to go to the eye doctor as my eye was swelled almost shut. He sent a prescription to the same store. It was sent before 2 pm. I called to check on the prescription and the store answer from the store was the prescription was being reviewed by the pharmacist. It told me to call back. I did so numerous times that day. Got the same recorded answer. I then called and asked the store computer to let me talk to the pharmacist. I was put on hold with 3 callers in front of me. 50 minutes later with one caller left in front of me, I hung up. You used to be able to talk to a human pharmacist in a reasonable amount of time. My eye being swelled, I didn't want to drive there for them to tell me it was still under review. Today after calling there 2 times on the second time it said it was being processed I picked it up after 3pm. I feel that the amount of time it took, Which by the way I missed the first 4 treatments for my eye. The doctor told me how important it was to take these eye drops on time to keep my eye from getting infected.The staff there has always been friendly and helpful. I don't know if the store is understaffed or what the problem is. My opinion is that when a prescribed drug is not filled in a timely manner or if there is a problem. They should inform the customer. They did not. And of coarse you can't talk to the pharmacist anymore. At least I couldn't. I think I might have to move to a private pharmacy or cvs. I don't want to do that. But if I keep getting this poor service that could risk my health. I may choose to do so. I hope this complaint gets to the right person. I will try to call corporate tomorrow. And if need be I will try my best to get a not to Mr. Skinner. I would welcome a response to this complaint. Thank you Sincerely, David Jones..

I have been having my prescription delivered to me from the Walgreens on 1st Avenue in NYC 10009 for many years. Today I was told that they will no longer be making deliveries but I could use FedEx for a $5.00 charge. I am 80 years old and am unable to go to the store to get my prescriptions and I cannot afford the extra $5.00 since I am on Social Security. I don't know how I am going to get my medication and I hope that you will reinstate the delivery option.

My truck broke down and it was in There parking lot for less than a day and the manager had it towed was unapologetic and rude and now it cost me 150.00 plus 15 dollars a day to retrieve my vehicle. I will never do business and tell all my friends and family on social media never to do so with such inconsiderate people...The store is I. Phoenix Az 35th ave and union hills rd

I've been a big fan of my local Walgreens. I have always been going to this store exclusively and not to CVS which is just 2 blocks away because of the great customer service from the store manager. However, recently I have been so insulted and offended by one employee repeatedly over two trips that I don't believe I can remain a customer for cosmetics or pharmacy if this person remains an employee.

The first time I came looking for an item and asked for help from this employee who was just standing idling at the cash register, they refused even though the store was pretty much empty. Then when I asked if Walgreens carries this item she started mocking me. She first claimed that I should come back later, then to call later, then to check the website later. She is lazy and has attitude of a bureaucrat. Then when I asked if Walgreens will be perhaps ordering this item soon (it's a seasonal item) she said I should come back later and try again - and she was mocking me and making fun of me at that point. She was giving me attitude that doesn't befit a Walgreens employee. So I felt humiliated and left.
Later I had to return to purchase two more items, and again it was the same person at the register. I wanted to redeem my points and she pulled up a wrong account claiming that I don't have points, and when I insisted she rolled her eyes. Then I insisted that she calls the supervisor. The supervisor fixed all this and even helped me find the original item.
I am still feeling upset and humiliated by the treatment this employee gave me. She is lazy and has attitude of a bureaucrat.
She wasted my time and mocked me and your points program. You can do better than this.

The RFN# from the 2nd transaction this employee made is RFN#1385-8221-9850-1812-0503

your so called guy or gal who inspects the stores evidently does nothing to repair the broken your main drive thru window in the #1 store in ms has been out of service for months making we the customer make a long line average wait time 20+ minutes why why can a corp as large as you not take wd 40 and a hammer and make the damn thing work you make a corporate decision to fix what you put in originally to escalate service be fixed
hell i would have yanked it out and cut open a plastic tote and slid back and forth til you overpaid buracts made . up your mind to spend an extra 100 or so bucks to fix a small problem why have a regional if you want let him sped up to 1000.oo without supervision of you over searers of all money but if the ceo local store hac any problem be fixed before the sun goes down so i can see why cvs (whic just opened a store in clinton) is growing and will more than likely get my and my wifes 17 scripts get your heads out of your too uptight posteriors and let the people you pay to make local decisions fix something with out all the bs corporate over mer searsanaging all small fixes . think of who made you first and always do not become the next sears taking consumer acceptance as acceptance for life

On 12/04/2018 I called WG in Gary, Indiana to verify some medication. I gave the first person I spoke with the information they asked for D.O.B and name of the person I was asking about, I was put on a brief hold for the pharmacist {OLGA} only to be greeted with a nasty attitude asking me if your calling from the lake county jail why doesn't it say that on my called id. I told her I didn't know why. She told me to call back from a different number, I did that and was placed on hold multiple times until the phone hung up and I had to call back. Its been more that 40 minutes and I'm still on hold waiting to verify my patients medication.

My grandson Carter Hill is on Concerta 36 mg for ADHD his MD. sends a refill in by fax every month. This month when I went to pick it up I was told that they were out of it but they had 25 pills and I would have to forfeit the rest. He has to take it every day . I was then told that a truck was coming in the next day. When my son went he was told to check back in the afternoon . When I called yesterday afternoon I was told to check back today or that I could call around to other Walgreens and have the MD to send it to another store. I did that and the MD sent it to CVS by mistake. my grandson has now missed a couple of day trying to get his Rx. I really think it was poor customer service to first run out and then make me call around to find a store that has it. I was never offered even an apology . My son thinks that the bigger an organization is the less likely you will experience good customer service. I don't believe this to be true . If this is your practice then I think some changes need to be made . Thank you for allowing me to voice my complaint and concern . Happy Holidays

I am a working Foster mom with 6 kids. We have tons of prescriptions to fill every single month and very little time. I have been using Walgreens for years with no problems, I knew all of the staff by face some by name. I always tried to go when my favorite pharmacist Vicki was working because she is quick and always accurate. Apparently there has been a staffing change since I no longer recognize many of the employees and I've had nothing but issues since. My last 4 trips the prescriptions are not ready and I have to start from square one. Nobody knows what happened or who dropped the ball and your new manager Matt seems to blame everything on his staff even though my biggest issue to date has been directly with him.

I strongly feel that the new staff cannot handle this locations traffic and the manager is the biggest part of the problem as he has explained to me multiple times how "swamped" they are and he will get to it when he can and when he tells me it's going to be 10 minutes to correct what his employee didn't do the night before (get my prescription ready) it turns into 50 because he decided that everyone else in the store and drive through needed to be taken care of first...even though mine was actually supposed to be ready the evening before and I explained that my son just had surgery and was laying in bed screaming in pain.....no priority, no urgency.

I have moved all of my prescriptions to CVS and am recommending everyone else that I know to do the same, I have zero confidence in the new staff at this location and am just not willing to drive to another city to avoid them.

On November 17, 2018 I was a customer at your store located at 2727 W. Cheltenham Avenue Wyncote, PA 19095. I was trying to purchase Enfamil formula for my daughter. When I got to the counter I tried to use the $5 coupon from the manufacturer of Enfamil and was told that the store no longer takes the coupon. I asked if it was just that store or was that a Walgreens policy being as though I use that same coupon at other locations with no problem and I didn't know if Walgreens had different rules for different stores or franchises where the rules vary. They couldn't answer the question so I called corporate and was assured that I would get a call back with an answer to my question. I was informed that I would get a call back within 48 hours. Being as though this happened on a Sat which is a weekend I wasn't expecting a call until around Tuesday or Wednesday November 20th or 21st. I have yet to get a call back from anyone with an answer to my question about the coupon. I went ahead and paid full price for 2 cans of the formula without using the coupon because even though I would have liked to save $5 my daughter still needed her formula discount or not. That being said I will no longer be a customer of Walgreens based on the fact that your company doesn't value its customers and can't even give a call back for further clarification. I will also let my family, friends, and anyone else know how Walgreens treats their customers they don't care and won't offer any clarification at all. I am sending this email to let you know that as a company you have to do better and that includes returning customer phone calls. I will go back to utilizing Amazon Prime for all of my needs because Walgreens wont get another dime of my money or my family and friends.

Every month my husband gets the same 2 prescriptions filled from the same doctor they are sent in at the same time by the doctor.
We do not understand WHY every month the Pharmacy INSIST on telling us 1 is ready and the other is not. On occasions they have notified us shortly after he has left the pharmacy to say the 2nd one is ready but usually they make him wait a day. It doesn't matter if he waits the extra day to try and get the 2 together they just put it off yet another day. They have left him with no medicine playing this childish game. We are really fed up and ready to move his prescriptions since he already has to pass 3 pharmacy's to get to Walgreen's.
This is the very same reason I pulled my $4500 a month in scripts from this site and took my business elsewhere. This really has to stop & these people need to get retrained in Customer Service. Today when he called he was hung up on and then on call back no one would pick up the phone.
Here is his information
Kevin Hatzman
01201941

100 words I need 1000 at least. The store located at 8300 Watterson Trail is understaffed and slow to fill prescriptions. I had to go to the store 4 times in 11-20-2018 to pick up #1554736. I transferred from Rite Aid unfortunately. My prescriptions cost upwards of $3500.00 per month or more. I also fill for 3 family members. Annually that is $42,000.00 for me alone. This process of moving stores was absolutely terrible. Then when I think things are getting better BOTH pharmacists leave. So I had to start all over. Your company is getting Slammed by social media. I can't blame anyone that does. I myself may join these conversations. I fully expect an answer to this complaint. Get your act together Walgreens your better than that!!! Nicholas Schweitzer. 502-295-9475.

On Nov. 17, I called in 3 prescriptions, each with a refill, on all 3 prescriptions. We went back to Walgreens on Nov 19 to pick up the meds. They had only 2 ready. Which meant I had to make another trip back on Nov 20. I chose the drive thru window to do our business. We waited in line for 30 minutes with no cars moving, but many lining up behind me. No one was servicing the drive thru window. Finally after 30 minutes, a man, who I believe was the manager was taking care of the customers. This whole procedure, not having the prescriptions done as promised, or not servicing the drive thru window unacceptable. Either the company should see that enough help is hired to give some pretense of customer service or close down the drive thru window. This is not the first time this has happened. At busy times, the line inside the store is also serviced by only one person. And again the wait is much too long for simply picking up a prescription. This store is 3990 E. Lohman Ave. Las Cruces, NM 88011

From: Ghared Locke
DOB: May 24, 1993
Phone: (310) 991-5468
Email: golocke93@gmail.com
Date of Incident: Monday, November 19, 2018; Time of Incident: 7:10pm
Location: Walgreens, Slauson - 1800 W, Slauson Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90047

I would like to file a formal complaint about the continuously bad service and customer negligence that I have been receiving at the Walgreens pharmacy, 1800 W. Slauson Avenue, Los Angeles 90047. A few days before May 24, 2018 I submitted a prescription for Levetiracetam ER (Extended release - six month supply), prescribed by my Doctor, Dr. H. Cokely (RX.1742370-07482). Unbeknownst to me, they have been incorrectly filling this prescription for Levetiracetam (non-extended release) for the past six months. Each time I went to renew the prescription I was told that I had to get authorization from the doctor, which caused me to go from using the neurologist to my primary doctor to get the prescription refilled. As a result of going from doctor to doctor, then to pharmacy to doctor, the prescription remained as it was - the wrong prescription. Because it was the wrong prescription given by the pharmacy, and not the extended release. On Tuesday October 30th I had to go back again to the neurologist to figure out the medication and side effects I was having. As a result of this, Dr. Cokely my Neurologist immediately asked me if I was on the extended release version of the Levetiracetam medication. I was able to show her a picture of the medication bottle received on May 24, 2018, that clearly showed that it was the Levetiracetam (non-release) and not the Levetiracetam ER. When Doctor Cokely's office called the pharmacy, they were told that the Slauson Walgreens pharmacy did not carry that particular medication (Levetiracetam ER) and filled it with what they had, which was the non-release (from May 24th through today). Once everything was finalized with Dr. Cokely and the correct medication, Dr. Cokely prescribed me a six month supply of Levetiracetam ER as she originally prescribed just before May 24th.

On November 19, 2018 I went into the Slauson Walgreens pharmacy to pick up my prescription which had been dropped off on Friday November 16th. I was told at that time that the prescription would be ready November 19th at 2pm because the store did not carry it and it had to be specially ordered. When I called the store at around 6:30pm, the prescription was still being processed so I went to the store to check on the status on the prescription. When I got to the location, I was then told by the pharmacy technician that there was no prescription information paper left and that I would have to come back Again or wait until the paper arrived later that evening. I made a point to ask that the medication was there, and was assured that it was there and that they just needed the paper to print the prescription. I left for about 30 minutes and came back to pick up the prescription, and was then told by the pharmacy technician that they did not have that medication in stock, and that I would have to wait until Wednesday or go to another location. It was now 7:40pm. The pharmacy technician was not able to tell me which other locations would have the Levetiracetam ER and that the Pharmacist would have to call and check, but she was busy so I waited.

I was on the phone with the Walgreens located on 6th and Vermont, trying to find out if they stocked the medication I needed. When the pharmacists finally came to speak to me, in a very rude way, she told me that she had checked the system and that the closest location that showed they stocked Levetiracetam ER was at Woodruff and Alondra Blvd, which is in Bellflower approximately 25 miles away. She had not called the store directly. After she told me the location of where I could get the medication, she suggested I call to verify that the store had it before I went down there to get it. She proceeded to tell me that the doctors had messed up the prescription from the beginning and had prescribed me the Levetiracetam (non-release), and not the Levetiracetam ER, and that NOW they were giving me the correct prescription for Levetiracetam ER (six months supply). She said that they would never give medication to customers that was not correct, because it was illegal. I then told her that if that was the case, then I had rights to file a report on the location and its practices. Without me finishing what I was saying, she said, "go ahead and file a report" and turned and walked off. I said, "Mam, can I have your name", repeatedly and she refused to answer or acknowledge me. I was able to get her name, 'Elisa', from the pharmacy technician. I immediately left and drove through traffic to the Walgreens on Woodruff in Bellflower, while confirming on the phone with the location that they had the Levetiracetam ER. I was able to pick up a partial amount of my prescription (90 tablets) and will have to return to Bellflower to pick up the remaining tablets Wednesday or later. The staff in Bellflower were very Knowledgeable, professional and competent - the exact opposite of the staff at the Slauson location. It was like night and day. They even took the time to look at my file, revealing to me that it had been documented in the system by the Slauson pharmacy, that the pharmacy had called to check the status of the prescription, and that my 'doctors' had written the wrong prescription, and that's why the pharmacy had been giving me the wrong medication the whole time. Completely wrong, and a lie! My doctors' offices never received a call from Walgreens, Slauson location regarding the verification of the prescription. As I said earlier, Dr. Cokely's office was told by the Walgreens Slauson pharmacy staff that they substituted the medication as they did not carry the Levetiracetam ER at that location.

It is my understanding that pharmacists, like doctors, take a Hippocratic oath to 'do no harm'. My last six months of experience at the Walgreens, Slauson Avenue location, has put my life in potential danger over the course of the last six months. There have been numerous protocols that have been overshadowed and ignored and there is a complete lack of customer service. The Pharmacy Management is consistently inept, the staff unfriendly and unprofessional, the my experience today with the Pharmacists, is beyond unacceptable. A pharmacist who is rude, unwilling to talk to a customer and walks away refusing to give her name? Hopefully Elisa is her name.

I was not the only person subjected to this incompetence this evening. There were three people ahead of me complaining about the service and the fact that the 'paper' was unavailable to process prescriptions. And by the time I came back after 30 minutes, there were a few more unhappy customers waiting for the paper - no apologies given, just "come back". Would this kind of bad service persist if it was Santa Monica, Culver City or Beverly Hills? I don't think so. All people should be given the same professionalism, courtesy and positive bedside manner, and this consistently does not happen at the Walgreens on Slauson Avenue, Los Angeles for whatever reason.

If at all possible, on your scale of 1 to 5 stars, this Walgreens would be given a ZERO, for consistently bad service, that in my case endangered my condition. Coming from a administrative and educational background, my suggestion would be a complete overhaul of the Walgreens Slauson pharmacy department, as this is not necessarily a company issue but more a problem with that particular location. I would very much appreciate it if I can get a call back to talk to someone in person about my experiences.

Ghared Locke
(310) 991-5468

I will probably die if i cant get my blood pressure medicne filled. I talked to a pharmacist yesterday, sunday the 19th. He was american, he understood everything i said. I am not a racist.
He gave me 10 of my bp pills and told me i could come in and buy 1 of my prescriptions today. Because i didnt have the money yesterday. But the horrible pharmacist working today will not let me. As a matter of fact she doesnt understand anything i told her. Even tho the directions r printed out on the front of the bottle. She doesnt see that.
Last time i ran out of my blood pressure meds i had a seizure, and my bp went up to 183/103.
My doctor increased my dosage. Which is written on the front of the bottle. Yes im going to get my doctor to call the pharmacy and increase the frequency. But my bp medicne which keeps me from having a stroke or a heart attack could have been filled yesterday only i didnt have the money to pick it up. I have the money today.
This is blood pressure medicne. Not something like a narcotic. This is so ridicilous.
This pharmacy is in california, in orange county on harbor and chapman.
My dob 10/12/1965.
Please resolve this so i dont have to find a different pharmacy.
The medicne is clonodine

Terrible customer service and a total lack of professional response. Intrusive practice to check ID from adults of 50-70 years old to buy a pack of cigarets with personal exposing a total lack of ability to compute how much change in case of paying with mixed change. You need to cancel bad treatment of customers.

Each time my mother, (Slavka Petrovic) goes to get a prescription filled, there is always a problem. My mother is 78 and my dad is 82 years old. My dad went to Walgreen's pharmacy in Bayou Vista, LA on yesterday and brought with him, (Anoro - an inhaler). My mom needed it refilled. The pharmacy told my dad, (Milutin Petrovic) they spoke with my mom's doctor and he did not prescribe it to her. I called the pharmacy this morning and was told the same thing by the pharmacy; that the doctor did not prescribe it to my mom. My mom called me complaining and very upset. I contacted the doctor's office, Dr. Francis Metz, III located in Morgan City, LA, who is my mom's general practitioner and I spoke with his nurse and she just informed me that no one from Walgreen's Pharmacy in Bayou Vista, LA called them about my mom's prescriptions and reported to me that she was prescribed Anoro and they will be calling the pharmacy at Walgreen's in Bayou Vista, LA. This is not an isolated incident, things like this keep happening with other medications and after it happening numerous times, I decided to file a complaint. When the drug store was Rite Aid, the pharmacy there never gave my mom any trouble. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. You can reach me at 337-350-0385.

I was just placed on the libra freestyle by my provider. Not checking the bag (which I take responsibility for). There were a total of 3 full sets of readers given. When I called to talk with a pharmacy representative it was obvious she was not familiar with the product. I then informed her I would research the Libra for it didn't make sense to provide a reader full set for every 10 days. That I would also come to the store.

Upon reviewed the literature given (booklet) and performing a literature search online, I could not find that a full reader set was to be changed out every 10 days with the sensor.

Not only did this cause my insurance company more than needed but also caused me more out of pocket. When a new product comes out it is all pharmacy worker responsibility to become familiar with it before selling to the public.

I purchased schick hydro blades at walgreens 1650dunlawton port orange 18.09 #84105801560 and purchased
the same at Walmart for 11.99 this is not the first time your products were more money r wuestman

I want to file a complaint about The Walgreens on the corner of Winnetka and 42nd in New Hope . I have copd and everytime i call in my prescriptions They said they don.t have it in . i am on aan inhaler andBudesonide inhalation suspension t hat is for my enablizer and i always have a problem getting that . I called today and had ordered 5 days before and they said that they didnt have it on there order and it wasn,t on the back order either . so then they called another Walgreens and they had it in stock . I asked the pharmacy there did they keep it in stock he said yes they do.. i asked why the other Walgreens didn.t keep it in stock he replied i don.t know they should . I am thinking of finding another place to go ' I am so mad that this always happened even with my other prescription . rose zezza 763-5352905

b

I have had disgusting experience when your employee (probably a manager) jumped at me while I was pay for merchandise ,grab physically merchandise from my hands and screamed as crazy to get out of HIS store. I have never experienced such hate,bigotry and outrageous intimidation for a long long time. I want to hear from you resolution of that ugly and disgusting incident and what you going to do about it. My phone number (206) 535-6606.

Michael Bilavsky

Have feedback for Walgreens?