Lowes Customer Service

Contact Lowes Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-445-6937

Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is an American chain of home improvement and appliance retailers. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:LOW and employs over 265,000 people at 1,840 locations as of March 2015. Revenues in 2014  were reported as US 56 billion and net income as US 2.6 billion.

If you need to contact Lowe’s for customer or appliance support you may call 1-800-445-6937. For sales you may call 1-877-665-6937. Perhaps you’d like to contact the CEO, Robert A. Niblock at corporate headquarters. If so, address your correspondence to him at 1000 Lowe’s Blvd, Mooresville, NC 28117.

Lowe’s was founded in 1946 and originally called Lowe’s Hardware. It was founded by Lucius Smith Lowe and their current slogan is: ‘Never stop improving’. Lowe’s has sponsored NASCAR Jimmie Johnson’s #48 and has social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Upset with Lowes?

File a complaint here!

Reach Lowes Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Lowes corporate office

• 1000 Lowe’s Blvd
    • Mooresville
    • NC 28117

1-800-445-6937

24 hours a day online

Top Lowes Complaints

My husband and I shopped at the Beaumont, Texas store today, Sept. 23, 2016. As soon as we walked in the door we had a question about where an item would be located in the store. I walked to customer service where two female employees were whispering to each other, one was looking directly at me and never asked me to wait a minute, or her fellow employee to wait a minute. They continued on until I raised my eyebrows and said to her " REALLY?". At this time she asked if she could help me.

By this time I'm already angry! We got several things on our list and went looking for a cleaning supply that you show on your website, but we couldn't find in the store.....we also couldn't find a person to ask, or a button to push. I finally saw a male employee on his phone ( I believe) , Lowe's may have radios employees hold up to their ears. I chased him for four aisles trying to get his attention, and never could. Now, I'm seventy years of age and five feet tall and he was well over six feet, so his stride is a lot longer than mine, but I was furious.

By the time we got to checkout, the poor checker got the brunt of the anger. That us not fair to her, and not having employees on the floor is certainly not fair to the customers. We will not shop in this Lowes store again, and advise others to shop elsewhere also.

Comment (0)

We purchased a very expensive, new refrigerator less than one year ago, and to this day, the ice maker will not work. We have received multiple service visits and it still does not work. Right now my 82 year old husband has severe bronchitis and needs ice with which to drink his increased fluids and we have to go out to the store to buy it. Can someone please either give us a new ice maker or fix the one we purchased new. I am at my wits end with Lowes and their "service" companies.

Comment (0)

What a nightmare - Never thought this would happen with a national chain like Lowes - Here's the short story. Signed a contract in early April for 12 new windows, one door, and one door wall, all new siding, trim, gutters, etc. Windows had to be ordered, told it would take 4 weeks, job should be done by end of May 2016. It is Sept 16th and it is still not done - Windows came in the wrong size, so rough openings had to be changed to make them work, other materials incorrect, etc. Two windows were totally wrong (we ordered wood and they were vinyl), so they had to be reordered.

Contractor left 3 weeks ago with the job unfinished, and the original material - windows, siding, etc has been left in our driveway and around our yard - unbelievable. Gutters have not been installed so our backyard is washing away (we live on a sandy hill). Calls unanswered, sent Lowes an e-mail, was told we would be contacted in 2 days - no contact. Never sign a contract with Lowes!

Comment (0)

Poor poor employees, all they won't to do is try and pass the buck to someone else . Went to place a lumber order for pickup the next day . 1st employee told me they are real far behind , won't be able to pull order today . Told him I need it tomorrow, he told me again they couldn't pull it today. Then told me to rewrite my list , too much for him. Then he disappeared!! 2nd employee, told me before she starts to make list how do I wish to pay I told her I had an account! Then she wanted all account info 1st.(took my business to Home Depot). Thanks lowes credit card is canceled!

Comment (0)

It has been quite an experience trying to allow you to match prices with Home Depot,especially when your stores are across a freeway from each other.In the past I had to make a copy with my printer of the exact article even though it was probably manufactured by the same company and only the UPC was different. With respect to electric conduit, I have bought many hundreds of feet of the 2" X 10' and had to make a copy as it was not enough to bring a receipt from HD dated the same day with the same manufacturers name on it.

Today HD only had one 1/2" diameter long sweep elbow from the maker Cantex and your was from Carlon, but the very same plastic article ,but priced $.06 more expensive,but the same article and I must say of lesser quality but acceptable for what I was using it for .In the past you and HD have both bought from the same manufacturers and I have found the different names in your stocks of plastic electrical conduit. Several weeks ago I bought 5 of the 1/2" long sweep 90 degree elbows and had to make a copy of the HD price to allow you to match it otherwise you would not have done so and today I had the receipt from HD and the same product in my hand and the two side by side and your people stated they had to be from the same maker not allowing themselves to realize that the two articles were the same, but with a different makers name on it.

I use the internet exclusively to make any purchasing decisions and plan my trips to make those purchases or else I have them delivered if they are not available locally at a price that warrants travel versus online ordering, not paying taxes as we are sales tax exempt and most times free shipping. In future I will no longer allow you to match prices even if HD is out of something that you stock at a higher price. It is just to frustrating when I can just await a time when it will again be in stock at Home Depot.

You must have better people making determinations concerning prices and what actual differences exist between very simple products that are not different in the first place.This problem happened at your Cypress store #2371 and the Home Depot store was across the 290 NW freeway. Also your internet stocks are not so easily found online when I visited your sites. Maybe that was due to some other problems associated with lazy employees who had little or no knowledge of the products they were listing of the products information that were not understandable.

Do not think that I will be so quick in the future to shop Lowes when price matching remains such a laborious endeavor and if your prices are not competitive and shown online as such.

Comment (0)

I drove 40 minutes to pay my Lowes bill. I have a six month same as cash charge. I handed customer service a different credit card which I use to pay all my bills. I was told that y'all don't accept credit cards for payment. So I asked what if make a purchase and get cash back. I was told no problem I could do that so I went and got some purchases and asked for $20.00 cash back on my purchase since I had $5.00 cash and wanted to make a $25.00 payment. I didn't have more cash because it was a holiday weekend and I plain forgot that banks wouldn't be open today, the day my payment was due without additional late fees added. So the cashier told me I couldn't get cash back on my Visa card.

So I went back to customer service and the lady that had just told me I could said oh that's right you can't get cash back on a credit card purchase only a check or debit card. I don't have a debit card. So I had to leave well in my car I had a merchandise card from lowes for $18.00 and dug around in my car for the other $2.00 in change plus my $5.00 it would be $25.00 payment. Went back in the store and was told I couldn't use that card either. It is the same as cash can be used on any purchase and I choose to use it to go towards my hot water heater purchase. So now after spending more than an hour in your store I had a 40 minute drive back home without being able to make a payment.

Ok that was Sunday 9/4/16 now on Monday 9/5/16 I go to the Internet to use a gift debit card to make a payment. After filling out all the information to open an account I go to make a payment and it says I'm sorry you can't make a payment because we can't get you a secure connection. This happened 3 times. Finally I decide to call my local Lowes and get put on hold for a manager, no one answers so I hang up and call the number on the back of my Lowes card. Some woman answers from some foreign country and after explaining my problem says let's walk through this again. Well I'm not interested in going over everything and entering all the info again. All I want to do is make a payment and be done. I will never again shop at Lowes after this.

She took the info an gave me a confirmation number although her being in another Country I are no idea if she even knew what she was doing. After this hot water heater is paid off I will never step foot in a Lowes again. I will take my card back to the store and have them destroy it. This makes me sad because I did like Lowes over Home Depot but Home Depot will get all my credit card and cash business from now on. I'm sure you could care less rather I shop there or not. I doubt I will even get a response to this complaint but I wanted to get it out of my system and that's done.

Comment (0)

I am 66 year old woman, own a small van, had a family project with my handicapped 44 year old son, build a small 2 foot fence down side of house, 1st day went to lowes, right by my house, asked to cut off 12 inches of sheet, lowes stated they only cut wood, next day went with measurements for wood fence, needed 6 - 10 ft 4x4's cut in half to fit in van, employee rude and stated they won't cut wood 4x4's in half. Asked for manager and stated this lowes is right up by my house and I come here for everything, he stated "i don't care if you've come here once or 20 times I still won't cut wood in half".

I walked out and went to home depot, they cut everything to the size I needed, walked out helped me load and gave me basic instructions on how to build the small fence. Are you there just for the money, buy it as it is take it or leave it, do you hire horribly rude employees? My son said go to lowes mom they have nicer stuff, I say go to Home Depot they are there to actually help you. When I went into home depot there must have been 6 people that said "ma'am, do you need help", when I go in lowes I get "sorry that's not my department, I know nothing about that". What a sad excuse for a home improvement store!

Comment (0)

My complaint is about the 'up to 35% off appliances' Labor Day sale 2016. I was excited to hopefully purchase a refrigerator for my home. I purchased a home that needed a lot of work and did not have any appliances. I am on a fixed Social Security disability income, so I have been watching sales to find appliances for my home. I went to the Lake City, Florida Lowes and was extremely disappointed when I was told that the prices marked in 'green' were already the marked down price. I talked to the department manager and told him that the prices listed have been pretty much the same all summer and did not understand how that was a good deal. The advertisement says up to 35% off appliances $398 or more.

Please explain to me how this store can practice this scam. The dept. manager said the dates change every week. I told him the dates might change, but there's very little differences in the prices over the summer compared to this Labor Day sale. Also, there are two refrigerators side by side that are listed as the same size, yet one is clearly shorter than the other. I told the manager that I took pictures of the same refrigerator over the summer as the one I looked at this past Wednesday. I do not think I should get something for nothing, but how can this situation be righted? There is a Home Depot in Lake City that will welcome my business if I cannot get some resolve with this incident.

Comment (0)

We purchased carpet at Lowes in Covington Louisiana and signed a contract for the purchase price $4328.24. We were told we would get a discount at the register on the purchase with discounts that my husband had. The receipt says we were discounted 927.52. But we were charged 3992.04. 4328.24-927.52=3400.72 doesn't add up. We were over charged 591.32. We have been to the store and talked to them several times and no on wants to help us. We feel we were over charged the difference. What do we need to do to get this reapplied to our credit account. I am going to go ahead and pay the bill in order to not get the interest charge. I tried to attach a copy of the contract and receipt but it will not let me. The file is a pdf file.

Comment (0)

On may 20th 2016 i purchased a vinyl fence and was going to have Lowe's install it. We were told that a contractor would be in touch with us to discuss the job before starting, that never happened . On June 15th the contractors men showed up to begin the job with out their boss and had no idea what to do. I went over what i wanted done. They were here 2 days. My wife noticed that fence was not level in many places along the fence and pointed it out to them. They said, "That they were not done and that they would fix it ." On the second day I noticed that they were installing the gates.

I mentioned to them that I was not happy with stability of the gate panels and he got mad and pushed the fence in a diagonal manner, bending the fence clear to the corner post. At that point they called it a day and I haven't seen them since. The fence is not level in many places along the entire fence, there are gaps between many of the fence panel and posts. And the 3 gates are no level, have gaps in them and they can"t be opened. Basically I'm trapped in own backyard. There is concrete mess on some of the posts top cover caps all blew off when it rained the next day.

Contacted Lowe's numerous times to try and get this fixed and were assured that it would be by several different managers. Two weeks later the boss of the contractors shows up wanting us to sign a release after he fixes everything. My wife showed him everything that needed fixed and told that she would sign anything till iI got home to check the job. He continued to work for a few hours and has not been seen since. The job still is not finished. It is now August 16th and I went to Lowe's and speak to a manager about the problem. He assures me that this is going to be taken care of, and that another contractor will be out to redo the entire fence on the 22nd. It is now the 24th and it is a no show and no call.

The summer is almost over, my yard is a wreck from the spilled concrete and the pallets of parts have killed the grass. I'm in the middle of siding my house, I cant get to the materials because the gates won't open and same goes for the the deck that i had planned to install around my pool this season. This fence project has ruined my entire summer.

Comment (7)

I contracted with Lowes on May 20, 2016 for a full fence project. After more than a month. The actual install started in early July., 2016. The fence installers did not complete the job to the specifications that we paid for. I worked with Brad Roberts, who normally got back to be in a timely fashion. Brad assured us that we would get the fence completed very soon. I called Brad weekly, and always accepted his response, thinking that we would be given some type of expedited service since we contracted in May.

The last time Brad communicated with me was Thursday, August 6. I was told that the crew that installed my fence was fired, and that a new fence crew would contact me soon. How can a huge company like Lowes have mom and pop contractors to do their work, and why am I being put off for so long. The extra fence parts are warping as they continue to lay and take up space on my driveway. I want my job completed. I cannot schedule my fence to be stained because it is not finished. Its probably 1/2 a days work, but it needs to be done.. I also expect that new wood will be delivered to compensate for the warped wood laying in my driveway, along with a wood pallet.

I have been a very patient customer, but that patience has run out!

Comment (6)

I love the new mobile app! LifeShield unveiled a mobile app recently which allows users to control and monitor their LifeShield security systems from their smartphones. We use the iPhone version and it's great as long as you have good Wifi.

I am a fairly savvy shopper and did my homework before buying. If you are a nerd like me you might like to know the system uses DECT. What is that? Basically it's used in cordless phones to send messages between the wireless sensors and the base unit. Makes signal strength much better!

Comment (0)

I live in live oak fl bought 2 refrigerators from lowes in lake city fl. About 20 miles away. A lowes employee put it on my truck and tried to tie it off. I ask him is that going to ride he told me no problem. Well it blew out on the way back and a car hit it. Well I got out and made sure the lady that hit it was ok. Put the busted up fridge back on my truck took it back to lowes and the guy that tied it off would not come to front. Lowes then gives me another refrigerator and tells me they would not tie it off. Ok but they did nothing about the damages on the lady's car.

So I buy another refrigerator from lowes in lake city little over a year ago with extended warranty. Well when they came from lowes in lake city to put it in they noticed that there was a copper pipe hooked on the back and said they could not hook it up with that pipe on it. I told them I would go to lowes and get the right hose they told me they did not have time for me to go and get it so they left the copper pipe on it and my wife and I went out of town when we got back our house was flooded.

Lowes then send somebody out to look at fridge and they said lowes was in the wrong and lowes did pay us for the damages but my wife has cancer I am a disabled vet we had to go to motel as my wife could not breath all the mildew that had grown. Ok now this same refrigerator witch we bought extended warranty has a problem with the freezer where it freezes up solid even when it is all the way up. So it freezes up and my wife pulls door and it pops off.we called lowes and they sent A&E out to look the first week of June and they told us no problem we are on it.

Days later we got a letter in the mail saying we were turned down because my wife abused it. Well I got on the phone with some body and the said they would send some one else. Well Hammons came out and said it was not her fault and a door would be on the way.that was over 8 weeks ago. We were going to get a loner from lowes in lake city but Hammons told my wife door was going to be here in a couple of days so we did not get it.well 2 weeks later we told them to bring it.they left it on the back porch.so after all of this I talked to Sidney and told her what happened.she said if door was not here by the 11th they would buy it back or give us a new fridge.

I called on he 11th and they told me that the day was not over yet and Stephanie would call me back that day.she did not.I call on the 12th and talked to Lorraine in New Mexico and she told me I was misinformed.that Sidney had made a mistake.then she tell me to hold on phone. Lorraine told me she called Hammons and paula said it came in on the 11th the day I was supposed to get new fridge and they would be here next week to put it on.

I tried to explain to her the problem is with the freezer and if they put door on it will do it again.I was told I would have to file a complaint after new door was on.how many more weeks to they do it. With my wife being sick and all of this has not been easy on us.a new door is not going to fix the problem.

Comment (0)

Less than three months ago, I had a Cali bamboo floor installed in my 9 year old daughter's bedroom. All appropriate acclimatization periods, moisture tests etc were performed, Best, most expensive adhesive used. After one month,all boards "cupped". Lowes notified and Sean at Venice Fla store headed investigation into problem. Fast forward, fifty phone calls, numerous inspections by installers, Cali rep, Lowes personnel, and still issue has not been resolved because of infighting regarding responsibility.

I have even been required to purchase replacement material, at my additional $2600 expense, for the eventuality that this issue gets resolved. I have begged Lowes for weeks to resolve this issue before my nine year old daughter returns from her grandparents home for summer vacation. She returns this Thursday, job has not begun. Where will she sleep? Do I get a motel?

This is a really outrageous, irresponsible and completely unnecessary inconvenience at my expense for a botched job performed under the auspices of Lowes. I should be compensated for this mess. i sacrificed a summer vacation trying to,unsuccessfully resolve this issue!! The entire episode has been a nightmare and I have spent tens of thousands of dollars at Lowes as a faithful customer over the past several years.

Comment (0)

We ordered carpet, tile and wood floors over the Memorial Day holiday. Tile was installed first, then carpet was to follow. It is the 15th of JULY, and we were informed today the carpet delivery was not made to the Farmington store and it will be a long time before they get it. This is completely unacceptable. Everything is paid for. I will NOT do business with the Farmington NM store ever again.

Comment (1)

We have been a long time customer of Lowe' to furnish products for our home and rental property for many years. We purchased a Samsung Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Stove as bundle mid Nov 2014. Our problem is our dishwasher. We had to have repairs done to our dishwasher from the day we purchased it. We called our Danville Ky location and spoke with the store manager Jessie who told us he could not help us because it was out of warranty even though we are still paying for it. This is disappointing as we have been loyal customers for many years. Please have someone contact us to discuss. Looking forward to your response.

Comment (0)

First off I would like to say that at one time I would only do my home renovations and landscaping projects solely with Lowes. Over the past weeks I have noticed an increasing rudeness and hostility with the management at the Lowes in Winchester, KY. I am currently renovating a home from the foundation to the roof with an addition of 1,500 square feet. I buy rundown houses and renovate them and I spend a great deal of money every year doing this. Yesterday, April 18, I was in your Winchester, KY Lowes and the rudeness and disregard to your customers was the last straw. I will now take my business to your competitor.

Management at Lowes, namely Joanie in paint and Juan in lumber, have no respect for the customers. I was asking questions regarding indoor and outdoor paint samples. I like the new Sherwin Williams color schemes and Joanie was assisting me. She was not very informative on the product (I had previously used Valspar but wanted to try a new paint) and she talked to me like I was wasting her time. The short answers, no knowledge of the product and just the complete disrespect was embarrassing. There was a young lady with dark, short hair that was very helpful and extremely informative on the products that I was inquiring about. Hope knew about the products for my indoor needs as well as the exterior paints I was questioning. Her salesmanship on flooring and blinds almost sold me until Joanie stepped back into the conservation and completely insulted Hope and dismissing all the information she had provided to me.

When my husband James and I walked away from the paint department we walked over to look into drywall, insulation, doors, windows and lumber. The first thing we heard as we approached the departments was the department manager Juan yelling at the sales associate in a manner completely unprofessional for a store manager. When he caught us glaring at him he continued to berate the young man. We heard the young man state that he was doing a job that one of department managers had ask him to do but Juan continued to scream at this employee. This store has become a complete fiasco trying to get any assistance due to the fact management wants to “show their asses and flaunt their authority”. No box store, or any other store for that fact, should treat their employees in that manner. You learn a lot about a place when you just walk around, as I have done for many years, and listen/watch how people act.

I was always a devout Lowes customer, whether it was Winchester, Mt. Sterling or Lexington. I would shop at all three locations due to the fact each store had a little something different to offer. I will no longer step foot into another Lowes store as the Winchester location has tarnished the Lowes image. The sales associates that I have dealt with have been marvelous and very attentive to the customer’s needs. Lisa, Willa, Hope, Darren, Lloyd and Al have always been great to work with. I have meet a lot of great employees at the Winchester store and I just wish more of the management team was like Whitney (he is remarkable at working with the customers).

I wanted the corporate team of Lowes to know exactly what is going on with the Lowes in Winchester. At this pace with the management in the store all the customers will start shopping elsewhere, not only for better deals but also staff that does not mind helping the customers with questions and assisting with no attitudes.

Comment (20)

My husband gave original military ID card along with drivers license and was denied discount and told he needs to apply for a new card they no longer accept original ID cards that were issued through the army.

Comment (0)

I am a Vietnam veteran. I have it on my driver's license but that wasn't good enough for Murphy NC Lowe's to get the veterans discount. I have got the discount there before. The manager today refused to Honor my license. I felt discriminated against. I wish I had got her name. I fought for this country and I don't appreciate being treated like I was asking for something just because I didn't have the right veterans card.

How do they think I got it on my driver's license ? You need to Honor all veterans ID . we spend a lot of money at Lowe's but we can shop else where they treat us better. Very disappointed in the Murphy Lowe's. That manager needs to be fired if she doesn't know how to treat a veteran. How many has she disrespected.

Comment (16)

We bought lumber that has to be picked up in the back. We got back there and no one could run a forklift to get the lumber we had already paid for down. Finally after about an hour a worker came and tried to get us to just take the $45 a board lumber that was down on the floor instead of the $15.38 lumber we had paid for. We said no that's not the right thing to do. Not in a very happy mood then she walked over and got a fork lift. She had trouble even getting it started and running the fork lift and scared us to death getting down the lumber.

She then started turning the forklift with the huge load of lumber up in the air instead of lowering it before turning. When she finally got the wood down she rammed into the fender of our trailer with the forklift. She didn't even apologize or anything and acted like it was no big deal she cratered the fender if our trailer. 2 other employees witnessed her hitting our trailer and one of them went to get a manager. He offered us a 35% discount on our today's purchase to just forget the entire thing. We said no we want our trailer fixed!

We had to get tools and pull the fender away from the tire to not ruin the tire getting home. They acted like this was no big deal! She hit our trailer so hard it jerked our Vehicle we had hooked to the trailer. The employee was not the least bit apologetic or helpful. She expected us to just ignore the fact she cratered our trailer fender with a load of wood o a forklift she was driving. She obviously didn't know what she was doing & had no business driving the forklift to begin with. Her training was obviously insufficient and her attitude was terrible.

Comment (0)

Ordered a refrigerator on line along with an ice maker which your company was supposed to hook up. They hooked up the ice maker & it is not working which they knew about when they left my house. After numerous calls to your Kingston, mass. store & to corporate I still have an ice maker that doesn't work because NOBODY wants to help me they keep blowing me off. You have a lot of rude people at your Kingston, mass. store who always say they will call me back & never do, what a joke. My next phone call will be to the better business bureau if this does not get resolved soon. I'm done calling your Kingston, Mass. store because like I said nobody want's to help me & they are rude.

Comment (0)

Ordered a refrigerator on line was delivered the next day delivery guys couldn't get in & out fast enough acted like they didn't want to be there. Refrigerator has stains on it & blue wrapping which in some spots I can not get off. They hooked up a ice maker that I bought from your store & it does not work & they knew that after hooking it up & left anyways & said call the store, these guys were very rude including just about everybody at your Kingston, Mass. store.

When calling your Kingston, Mass. store & talking with a couple of customer service managers they tell me they will call me back & never do they are blowing the thing off. I want what I paid for & that's a nice refrigerator & a ice maker that works & I have neither. This whole experience has made me sick to my stomach & I will NEVER shop at any of your stores ever again.

Comment (1)

Bought a stove online 12/28/15. My phone number is 407 361-3655. Order # 319674248. Order receipt have delivery date 1/11/16. Received call from third party delivery center on 1/10/16 about 7 pm, that stove will be delivered 1/11/16 a window period of 10-12 pm. No owner of stove home all morning. No delivery made and no call received from the store. I purchased the stove and called the third party delivery center at 1 855 825-3538. I spoke to a person at the delivery center and was told they received a call at 9:45 am today and told to cancel the delivery. Person said they did not know why and that I had to call the store to find out why. I called the store and my call was transferred to speak to about 3 persons.

I spoke to a Tyrone a supervisor in delivery he said the stove just got in which was about 1:45 pm that I spoke to him. I asked to speak to someone who would take responsibility to solve the problem as the responses that I received did not explain what happened. He transferred the call to Toney the delivery manager and the call never went through the operator two times who said she would page Toney. I waited about 10 minutes and the delivery manager never picked up and the problem was not resolved either. I called the Corporate office as a result and the representative said she would call the store to get a delivery date. I told her getting a delivery date is fine, however I still needed to complain.

I believe the personnel at the Osceola Florida store were not honest and saying what actually happened. I am not satisfied with how the store handled the problem. This is the second stove that I bought from Lowes in the past 3 months and consider this very negative experience. A simple call or apology could have made the situation right. The store employees are not living up to a situation that went wrong. I went ahead to make this written complaint as I am not sure a verbal will get follow up. I want to make sure that it does not happen again. I also want to honestly know what went wrong and make sure this time the rescheduled delivery goes right. Thank you for the opportunity to make a written complaint against Lowe's online.

Comment (0)

Lowes apparently feels it needs to sucker it's customers by offering multiples of a certain item called a contractor pack such as caulking at a slightly better price if you buy that exact number. In this case, I bought a four pack of silicone caulking. I had expected to use all of it but figured if I did not, I would return the unused tubes and be refunded my money at the individual tube price.

I ended up having one tube left over and when I tried to return it to the Lowes in Pasadena, Texas, I was told one can only return the whole contractor pack for a refund. I ended up contacting Lowes.com and received an apology from their customer service representative and was told to expect a call from the management at that store. When I followed up with Rasheed regarding this matter, he reiterated the same thing I was told when I wasted my time trying to return the silicone caulking to his store.

As a matter of principle, I do not do business with a company that I feel does not treat their customers fairly so I explained this to Rasheed and said I would no longer shop at his store, having spent well over $1000 in materials on a recent project. He replied he was sorry to hear that and wished me a good day. Unbelievable!

Comment (0)

I wrote a complaint out about 2 weeks ago and still have not gotten a response back from Lowe's. I'm not sure if lowe's just don't care about their customers or if my complaint wasn't that important to them. The Monett Mo store has definitely showed me that their customers are the last thing they care about, and by them not responding to me, that just shows me how they do take care of customers. I'm wondering if I was treated the way I was, is because the woman taking care of me can't deal with other women, and they may not know how to respond?

Comment (0)

I ordered cabinets from Lowe's that costed 3,200. When they got dropped off started to install and when we got to bottom ones new it was not right the map that was draw out from corner to out side edge of door opening is 96" we she did cabinets to the 96" and there is no way to put trim on or bow noise top because it will stick out 1 1/2 into opening. So that reorder cabinet that coated me 3,600 more when it on the lady that did the lay out.

Tried to show her what was wrong and told me next time to go smaller but she got cope and so do I where it shows drooping. And besides that cabinet ar not 100 PC 24 or 27. 1/8 inch bigger so time you get to end it has grown over 1/2 into door opening and that's not with counter top that will hang over a mother 1 " 1/2 more so I'm thinking she new it was going to hang out 2" in to door opening or if she dent, then why am I get charge $3,200 more.

Comment (0)

Hello, I am really not sure how to start with all of this, except to say I am truly upset. Back in March of 2016 I went to the Sandy Utah Lowes (Quarry Bend) and spoke with a woman named Clair in the flooring department. I told her about our first experience with the flooring put into our home almost 10 years ago by Lowes, and how the man (older gentleman, small in stature with a mustache) installed the lanolin flooring and told me he had hooked all the machines back up and the floor was all done. Taking him at his word, I went down started a load of laundry and went to go pick up my girls. When I came back the basement was flooded and the brand new flooring was lifted and the seams looked like bubbles.

Well, I got on the phone immediately and spoke with someone at Lowes and they said they would send the man right out to fix the flooring and someone to hook back up all the machines. He also apologized profusely saying the next time we wanted flooring done in that laundry room we would get it installed for free. Well, I am not one of those people that jumps the gun and gets all mad firing off emails. So, I just said okay sounds great. - Which brings me to the email now, when I spoke with Clair she told me that would be no problem.

So she had a woman come out and measure my flooring. I called back in a few days later and talked with clair about the measurements and she told me she had talked to her manager John and he said he was not able to honor anything I was told all those years ago. He said he would have to open an investigation and I would be contacted in the next few weeks. So I thought, okay that's fine, I am sure they will find all the info they need. 2 months later I had not heard anything, I called back in and talked to John probably 3 or 4 more times and he kept saying the same thing, it's being investigated someone will contact me. no one did. then months later I talked to Josh another manager, who said the same thing as john. Then I heard nothing back.

The email ended before I could finish the entirety of my story. So after being told several times by John that someone was going to contact me and that it was being investigated and no one ever did, I then called back and was directed to another manager named Josh who then told me that it was being investigated and someone would reach out to me. Now this was 7 months later after the initial meeting with Clair who told me that would be fine that I would receive free instillation and sent out the lady who measures the flooring. So after never hearing anything back from John or these supposed "investigators" I called the store again and spoke to a Lindsey who said she would be willing to give me 10% off on everything and would send someone out ASAP to remeasure.

That was back at the Beginning of December 2105, I told her we were having a lot of family come in for Christmas and I needed this done ASAP. and she told me I would be her top priority and she would get this fixed for me ASAP. Here we sit and it is Jan. 2nd, the floor is STILL NOT DONE and I have not heard back or seen anyone come over to measure again. I am BEYOND frustrated with this whole situation, Here I was with my basement flooded and the brand new floor lifted, having to have someone sent out to fix the floor again, promised the next time we wanted flooring in that specific room it would be installed for free, then I am told you will have 10% off and someone will get this in before Christmas... to still nothing. I am so upset with all of this, I really expected more out of Lowes.

For over 10 years we have used your services, bought products from Washers to screw drivers from your store and this has been a nightmare. 10 going on 11 months of a nightmare. I am pretty patient and understanding but this is ridiculous. I need someone to contact me and let me know what is going to be done about all this. My floor needs to be put in NOW and not in another 10-11 months. Please get back with me.

Comment (0)

I'm a long time customer at the Lowes at georgesville sq in Columbus,Ohio. And was just given some outstanding customer service by your appliance manager did not get his last but Josh was his first he deserves a pat on the back for a job well done. It's people like him that keep me coming back.

Comment (0)

Went to Lowes 1930 keystone dr in Erie, PA on Friday December 2, 2015. I got a few items and went to check out. When time to pay I swiped my debit card and entered my pin for $63.84 and the touch pad machine went black. Usually it's and instant process. Well it wasn't this time and the nice associate said "sorry it didn't go through please swipe again. So I swiped my same debit card again and entered my pin again and it went through like normal. So, I get home same day and check my account and Lowes has debit me TWICE for same amount as if I made 2 different purchases of the same thing at the same time!!!! I call Lowes on keystone drive to bring to attention 2 hours after leaving their store.

They say call back tomorrow (Saturday) and talk to management. I call Saturday morning at 8:00 and talk to Management (Beth). She says I talked to corporate and they flagged it so it will be back in account.she also gave me a paper email from Lowes corporate (Bobby) that I still have that was faxed to my credit union stating the reversal was going through. Seven days Later Wednesday December 9th still nothing. I call my credit union and Lowes on keystone drive. Lowes is now saying they only see one payment taken and my credit union says no you took 2 payments here is the proof! Now my credit union is involved and contacting corporate!

My credit union will sort it out but in the meantime my bank account is jacked.

Comment (0)

I ordered approximately $6500 to $7000 worth of windows for my existing house and a new addition to my house on 10/1/15. They came out to size the windows on the existing house and the install went well. We ordered five additional windows for the new addition, obviously we were trying to meet deadlines with several subcontractors working for us....first, the wrong colors were ordered which delayed it approximately 14 days, second....the wrong sizes were ordered and delivered to my house, we ordered 3-4x6 windows and 3-4x5 windows were delivered. We chose to send all the windows back. This resulted in another (approximately 14 day delay). I received a text from the salesman on Nov. 20th that there were issues with ordering the smallest window and took it to mean the remainder were ordered.

Spoke with Lowes today; Nov. 30th to get an update, nothing has been ordered. I was told by the Lowes corporate office that calls were made to me to give me updated but have no calls on my cell phone or voicemail. It has been VERY VERY frustrating and I'm still giving Lowes a chance to "make it right". I have been discounted $600 dollars with the first wrong order but nothing since and need resolution. This has been an ongoing issue that needs to be reconciled. I would like full reimbursement on these windows with installation because it has really been an inconvenience on my family and my subcontractors. Please make this right, because my customer service has been sketchy at best.

Comment (0)

I went to Lowes, store #2834 in Vernal, UT. I asked for one of the associates, the head cashier on duty, named Gabie, was extremely rude, really ignorant as if was a bother to even answer my questions. This is not the first time this head cashier has treated me this way. So after several times of her being belligerent to me and other customers in the store I decided it was time to say something. Oh and one other thing while I'm on the subject of this particular head cashier, she treats the cashiers and co workers the same belligerent way if not worse. And it is my understanding, several customers, and most of the employees have complained about Gabie to Lowe's corporate management.

Comment (0)

It seems like whenever I go to Lowes, there is an issue and as always, it goes unresolved and I question why I ever opened a credit card at Lowes, instead of Home Depot. Today, my wife and I went to Lowes on Executive Boulevard in Southington, CT to look for an artificial Christmas tree and a new vacuum. The tree that we liked was not in stock, but the Customer Service Manager (Mike in Blue vest) said he could check to see if it was available in another store. He told me that they had 4 in Plainville, CT, the next town over, and he took my name and said he called over there and to go to the Customer Service desk when I walked in the store and they would have it for me.

My wife and I decided to finish our shopping at the Plainville store and we left to take the 15 minute drive. When we arrived the tree was not at the customer service desk. They called the seasonal department and the inside seasonal department and no one had my tree. I was directed to go out to the seasonal area and there I was looking for the tree, when the young woman who was helping me told me that they did not have any left and they had even sold the floor display. I called the Southington store, spoke with Mike, who informed me that he was an ASM, and I told him what happened.

I told him that everyone that I spoke with in the Plainville store denied speaking with him and I told him that they did not have any of the trees left. He could not tell me who he spoke with, but continued to claim that he had called the store (I confirmed I was in the store he claims he called) and told them to hold a tree for me. I told the ASM I was not happy and that everyone in the Plainville store thought I was nuts because no one had called there. He offered nothing to fix the problem. I then spoke with the girl who was helping me, and told her that the ASM continued to claim he called their store.

She offered to show me a different tree and I asked if it would be at the same price she told me it didn't work like that. I left disappointed, and went to Home Depot to buy my tree. The Lowes store is a mile from my home and I think it is pretty sad that I will be driving out of my way to go to Home Depot to buy all of the stuff I need to do all of the projects I have going on. What is even more disappointing is that one of your ASMs clearly lied to me, never called the other store, and then let me leave to drive to a different store to get what I was looking for, when he didn't even know if they had the item.

I plan to share my disappointment with my local Lowes store with all of my email contacts and thousand Facebook friends, but I will wait until I see if I get a response to this email before I send out the message.

Comment (0)

Bought self stick flooring tile on clearance for 69 dollars at the Lowes checkout I was informed they were 1.55 per tile. They are now priced per square foot. I have been buying self stick tiles since the 1960s. They have always been sold priced per tile.unlike carpet or other flooring they are sold by box or individually and should be priced by box or individually. The purchase was made at madisonville ky. I felt this is not a local issue but cooperate. I learned when shopping at Lowes always check the fine print. You may not be getting the bargain you expect.

Comment (2)

Bought new refrigerator at the Plymouth meeting Pa., beginning of November and wrong ice maker was sent out when it was delivered. They wanted me to send back refrigerator that was just delivered and paid for by my visa and me re charge a new refrigerator on my Lowes card to be delivered with correct ice maker installed in the refrigerator back. Does this make sense? No, of course not. Next plan was to send someone out with the correct ice maker and install it. No one ever called me until I called today. Call you backs mean nothing in Lowes. You have to do the follow ups or you will be forgotten. I was told someone could come out this weekend maybe but not sure. I have a commitment this weekend so could not do. Katie will call me back on Monday to reschedule? Place bets if she will? Bet not! Two weeks without ice is not good. Sorry I got rid of my old refrigerator.

Comment (0)

On veterans day I went to a Lowes store #1911 in Riverview, FL. I live 1 mile from the store and spend a lot of money there. I was on my way to my American Legion post for a cook out. I wore my proud to be a veteran T-shirt. Purchased 2 items and bill was $24 and change. I asked the young man running the register if he was going to give me a 10% discount, then I handed him my DD214. He didn't even look at it, said I need a photo I.D. So I showed him my FL. DR. License to let him know it was me on the DD214. He asked why there was no "V" on my license? I was upset, humiliated and belittled in front of scores of people. I guess us Viet. vets should be well used to that by now. I have been getting crapped on since 1968 when I went into our nations military service. After e-mailing Lowes corporate got an e-mail from Lowes #1911 ASSISTANT mgr. with a very insincere apology,a copy of their policy on military discounts and said he would instruct the employee as to what a DD214 was. I was so upset that day I went home and sat alone rather than going to my posts cook out. And all I get is an assistant mgr from the local store sending me a phony apology.

Comment (0)

Went to Lowe's the first of July and signed a contract for them to install a picket fence around my yard. We discusses the purpose of the fence was to keep our little dog in our yard. It took them 2 months to install the fence, but it has many high areas and unlevel areas. They were to come back and correct the mistakes. It is now November and no one has returned to fix the fence. Have talked to many people at Lowe's, managers, installation personal, and still no fence. That is five months and I was told it would be no more than one month when this all started.

Comment (0)

Where do I begin? I contracted with Lowe's store in East Rutherford, NJ to do a total renovation on my bathroom. The demolition began on May 4, 2015 and only concluded on October 20, 2015. Yes, 24 weeks and 1 day to complete 1 small bathroom! Only 2 pieces were custom orders, a vanity and a side cabinet. The side cabinet did not fir properly and in the end leaves me with 12 inches of dead space in my bathroom. To say that I am beyond disappointed in Lowe's is an understatement! The entire job was purchased on my Lowe's credit card and I never missed a payment even though my bathroom was not able to be used for over 24 weeks. This company should be ashamed of themselves that they employ such unreliable contractors. I have many pictures to support the awful work that my first contractor thought was acceptable. Where do I go from here? I feel I should be compensated in some way.

Comment (0)

My complaint is not with Lowe's as a whole but with the North Little Rock store. I have been a satisfied customer of Lowe's for 20 years or more from the Carolina's to now in Arkansas. However I recently moved to North Little Rock and as after a move I went to the local Lowe's. It in no way has been a satisfying experience. First I purchased a new washer and dryer. The delivery "children" were absolutely pathetic in every way.....from talking on their cell phones to girlfriends to constant talk of zombies. No call from store to see how installation went.

I let it go with them being kids. Next I ordered new front door and two storm doors. Took a month to finally get doors in. Front door shows up at the house with both sides of door facing damaged...was told by installers I could accept it or wait another month....I took the damaged door and the installers tried their best to make it as presentable as they could. No one from Lowe's has ever contacted me about either purchase though I was told they would. For all the years I have been a customer at Lowe's they have been Johnny on the spot, doing their best to make sure all was good and right.....Not at North Little Rock store. Pathetic customer service......will not be shopping at this store anymore.

Comment (0)

I called the lawn mower replacement department at the Marana, Arizona Lowes store and spoke to an employee identified as Barb. I attempted to verify the availability of a Kobalt 21" push lawn mower blade (KM210) in which the online department indicated 1 was in stock. Barb advised she did not have the part in stock and in a rude tone informed me her inventory was not correct and I could look for the replacement part wherever. I asked her when she expected her next shipment and she advised she didn't know. There was no effort on Barb's part to provide customer service excellence. She was rude and condescending. She provided no help what so ever and provided a disappointing shopping experience to say the the least. At this point I will be cancelling my Lowes card and taking my business elsewhere.

Comment (4)

I ordered a bird seed block from your store on 10/30/15. I was very happy to see that your store was a bit cheaper than some of the others i saw on line. I bought a ground feeder from Backyard boys and thought this block would work out nicely in there. The package came quickly and the box was cute. I opened the box and the block was packaged very well. I was glad it came and in one piece. When i started removing the paper packaging i noticed some little black bugs. YUK!!!! I know birds do eat bugs but wasn't expecting the food to have crawling bugs and all over in the box. I further noticed the bugs had started eating on the block. Again YUK!!!! I know this probably isn't something you had control over but I'm sending this message so you can check if there is a spread bug problem with these blocks. I put the box in my garage in hopes that our colder weather will kill them off. I would put it in the feeder and b done with it but i already have a block in i purchased at Fleet Farm i want to use up. Well guess that's all i have to say, so hope there isn't further issues with these blocks. I want to order from you in the future with the cost lower but leery on what i might find when i open the box.

Comment (0)

I called the Lowe Westland store on November 4th 7:30 p.m. I was connected to a person that identify themselves as Christi I asked her if she can tell me if flowering trees were still in stock in the store or if she can refer me to any stores that may have them she rudely said I don't know, I have no idea I asked her for the West Road location number she again rudely said again I don't know of any store on West Road I dont know what you're talking about. I told her since you don't know what I'm talking about and don't seem willing or care to help and very rude please connect me to a supervisor. I was put on hold for quit awhile, then was told he was on a call and he had two other people holding to speak to him. This young lady was very rude and unhelpful and unprofessional I felt as if I was interrupting her day by calling there and I told her this before hanging up. I was given the "800" to voice my complaint.

Comment (0)

Tonight my husband and I made a special trip to Lowes in Washington PA 15301 to purchase some green light bulbs to put outside to honor the veterans from the commercial we saw on TV. I know that I asked at least 4 clerks and not one knew what I was talking about. I thought this was unbelievable since I saw it was from Lowes. We are loyal Lowes customers and this is really disappointing. Someone needs to address this with the store!

Comment (0)

First time this particular cashier treated me very rudely was 3 months ago. The product I purchased was inferior, and when I returned it, she refused to even help. Everyone at the store knows me, and I've put so many thousands of dollars through the Marble Falls, TX Lowes, they've never given me a problem...until her! Today, at approximately 11:15 AM, I was at her register, when Roger walked up. Being polite, I asked if I was cutting in front of someone(which I wasn't). Roger said, "No. She'll ring you up first anyway, because you've only got 1 item. As Roger turned around and walked away, she proceeded to deliberately walk around me, and began to scan a cart full of items behind me.

This girl is a short, chubby Hispanic girl. I only use these words for descriptive purposes, as I have many Hispanic friends. I highly doubt anybody will read this, let alone respond to this, but let me just say something for the record. We are about to buy thousands of dollars worth of lumber and materials, every month, from somebody local. Lowes was at the front of the line, because of the proximity to my shop. Since Lowes does NOT seem to care about the rudeness of their people, Foxworth Galbraith will be at the head of the line. The people at Foxworth are professional, courteous and knowledgeable...something Marble Falls Lowes seems to be sadly lacking at times...and frankly, I'm tired of being ignored, when I'm in a hurry.

Comment (0)

Bought a washer and dryer from the Lowes store in Morristown, TN was told it would be delivered on Saturday Oct. 31, I made plans to be there on that day was called and told they were behind and I can understand that so it was rescheduled for Sunday. I was called at 8 and told it would be delivered between 10 and 11 which meant I would have to miss church but okay now they call me this morning and said very rudely they did not work for the Morristown store and they would be here between 2 and 4 I was rude so he said rudely do you want to reschedule it I told him no just bring the darn thing I do not like this at all and am seriously thinking about taking my business elsewhere. My whole day it shot wondering when they will be here and what kind of mood they will be in.

Comment (0)

Have literally spent at least 10,000 over the years at the Lowes in Abingdon, Md. Went in today to purchase some rakes and extension cords. Only line was self checkout. Could not get it to work and employees just stood and watched. I put it all back and left. As I said, I am a very loyal Lowe's shopper, but this was a big turnoff.

Comment (0)

Around five oclock on Monday10/05/15 I was at the Middleburg store buying a TroyBuilt tractor mower. The one they had was still crated and they didn't have anyone to break it out and make ready that afternoon, That's fine, I understand, so agree to come in the next day 10/06/15 to pick it up. Next day I wait till noon, no call. Finally call store and they inform me it wont be ready till five oclock...kind of getting pissed at this point. I tell your clerk to just deliver it the next day, as I'd borrowed a trailer to pick up mower but had to have it back to my friend that evening and didn't want to rush around in the mood I was currently in. The clerk agreed to delivery next day on 10/0715, okay, things happen and I try to be understanding.

This morning, having no confidence in anyone at the store, I call at nine a.m. and am told mower is being loaded and the driver will call within the hour to let me know approximate time. Didn't get a call till three hours later at noon to tell me.....now get this.....it wont be delivered till @ five pm. I work construction and know how things are, nothing goes as planned even in the best of times. But this is unacceptable and I will be hesitant the next time I deal with Lowes. And that's a shame because I have been a loyal customer for over thirty years now and prefer your store over others.

Comment (0)

We ordered a window from the Idaho Falls,Idaho Lowes store. The window was ordered on August 18.2015. We were told the window would be shipped to the Lowes store in three weeks. As of today September 26,2015, the window is still not here. My husband and I have either gone over there or called. Each time no one knows nothing. Messages have been left with Lorin, who says he will call Millgaurd,but never calls us back. The last conversation was with window manager Brandy who assured me the window would be delivered by the Millgaurd sales rep himself, on Thursday, September 24,2015. Now today, August 26,2015, we call to make sure the window is there.

Again, my husband was told its not there. I called Lowes and asked for Brandy and now she is backtracking on what she told me and tells me it will now be here this coming Monday,September 28,2015. If she knew it wasn't there Thursday, why didn't she call and tells us. None of them do their job over there, right down to the assistant manager and the main store manager. He was also going to find out where the window was and never did call. We are now pushing towards six weeks and still no window. We get lied to because we ordered a triple pane, instead of a double pane, that it takes longer. I have been told by another window dealer that is a lie. We need to get the window in, as this is for my parents who are in their 80's.

They are two hours away from Idaho Falls and it is getting colder where they live. Corporate needs to make a house call and find out why the customer care sucks so bad at this store. This is one reason why we should all be supporting small business because the corporate chains really don't care. We have spent a lot of money at this store. I do believe, after this, we will be doing business elsewhere. I'm sick of the lies and excuses.

Comment (0)

On Saturday I went into the lowes store in Chester Virginia 2601 Weir Place 23831. I talked with lowes customer Sandy at the service desk at the door section, wanted a estimate on purchasing two doors, and front and side door. Later I returned on Sunday to start paperwork with another gentleman at this same location in Chester Weir place Chester. He did paperwork and said that a contracted installer will call me in two days to set an appointment with you. The contractor, named Jerry called on 8th September and left message that he will be out on September 10th 2015 to measure the doors. I call to talk with Jerry to set date because, he need to talk with customer first before setting date. Jerry and I talk and I said I would call back by end of day. I called Jerry at around 4:00 and he had cancelled the appointment for the 8th of September. I ask him why and no explanation.

Then I called a lady in lowes to talk with dept mgr and she said they will call me on next day, no reply waited until 15th of September in which then I called back to Lowe's store in Weir place in Chester va. And talked with Sandy again. She indicated Jerry would call me the next day. No called up into the 19th of September 2015. At this point I drove to the Lowes store, talk with Sandy and told her no one had called me. She was sparked. She had indicated to me that Jerry had went on vocation. I told her at that point this is not good for the customer and she said I would get another installer which his name is Horace. I told her I was very upset with the way the customer was treated and wanted to talk with store and department manager. It has been going on the 4th week and still I have to wait until the 25th of September to get the door measured and probably two more weeks or more to get doors put on home, and they are in stock at every location. I am am very dissatisfied with this experience.

Comment (0)

I tried to purchase a Dishwasher and install for my rental house in Mobile AL. I contacted the closest store W. Mobile, AL 7760 Airport Blvd. Mobile, AL 36608, Store #0549.

My first attempt to call them put me through a 15 minute wait for an Appliance specialist, which ended in being disconnected. My second attempt I was also disconnected after about 10 minutes. My third attempt again took nearly 20 minutes being transferred to various departments. I finally had someone at the service desk attempt to help me, but advised me I needed to talk with the appliance department, and they seem to be busy. I explained my situation and told them I understand, left my contact information and asked when the associate has some time during the day, please call me to place this order.

I waited all day and never got a return call. This morning I called again and got the exact same run around with phone transfers eventually getting the service desk. I asked to be transferred to a Manager who eventually answered. While explaining my dilemma, I was disconnected again. I tried to re-call the service desk. I let the phone ring about 50 times with no answer. Realizing I was never going to get anywhere, I called another store Store# 1599 who answered the phone and assisted me.

I was an Operations Manager for Lowes for over 3 years in Wisconsin. If any of my associates performed in this manner there would have been hell to pay. Since leaving Lowes, I still use them for all my home improvement needs on all six of my properties. Being a stock holder with Lowes I am very concerned when a store allows customer service like this. I am appalled that Lowes would allow this lack of service and will never use this particular store again.

Comment (0)

On Jan 21, 2015, I signed a contract to replace all windows in my house. Installation was scheduled for April 13, 2015. When they delivered the windows, one half moon window was broken on the truck. The truck was over crowded with deliveries and probably was the reason for the breakage. The installation team determined that the other half moon window was the wrong size and could not be installed.

For some reason, it took eight days for Lowes to order the replacement and as of May 20, 2015, the remaining two windows have not been installed. It is now over five weeks since the initial installation and still no schedule for the installation of the remaining windows. This is totally unacceptable. I've made many follow-up calls to no avail.

Browse reviews of other Home Improvement