Customer Satisfaction Results

Lowes

Complaint Department

Filed by francis kolacki on Jan 17, 2015
Consumer Rating

we had solid surface counter tops installed in 2006. we have always had a problem with caulk on the backsplash. this past Tuesday I removed the backsplash in order to install a tile backsplash. right away I noticed the problem. the installer, shell fab & design inc. left 2 inches of counter top on the ends and removed 5/8 of an inch in between. so there is a huge space between the wall and the counter top except on the ends. they glued the backsplash to the wall and tried to hide it with caulk. once removed from the wall the backsplash falls into the space. it does not even touch the counter except on the ends. this now creates a major problem trying to install tile since the tile is only 1/4 thick. I went to the store and showed photos to the kitchen design people. they said that was completly wrong and wondered why they would leave it like that. we went to the service manager and he said " well that was a long time ago, the warranty is only for one year". he said to send him the photos and would look into it. I called customer care and spoke to a nice woman who took my info and said that she would forward that info to the store manager and someone would be in touch. the service manager called the next day saying he sent the info and photos to the contractor and they will be in touch. after not hearing from them I called them. the contractor said " that was a long time ago what do you want us to do. we can't put material back on". this was a major screw up by them which they tried to cover up. I called customer care again and spoke to a very rude woman, not the same one from the first call. again the same response that was a long time ago. I tried to explain that it was a hidden problem and I could not have know about it until the backsplash was removed. I also explained the problem I will have trying to install the tile. her response was " well , you signed off on the install" again I explained there was no way to notice it until the backsplash was removed. again the response" well that was a long time ago, you signed off on it right?. I told her that I was not there when it was installed. and was told basically too bad that was 8 years ago. I feel lowes is responsible since I paid them and they hire the contractors. it really bothers me that no one cares that a contractor that lowes hires screwed up and hid the problem. the 2nd customer care woman is in the wrong job. making no attempt to help. I asked for a phone # of a mananger or some one higher up and she refused to give any to me. so now I have to try to fix this my self which be cost me a lot of extra time and expense. and will now have to add extra pieces of tile to cover up the space. we will not be able to achieve the look we wanted either. it appears that lowes could care less. I now have a mission to inform everyone I can about the practices of some of the contractors that lowes hires and how lowes customer service could care less about their customers . I for one will never buy anything from lowes again and hope others will follow my lead.

12 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Lowes?

Compare Lowes to Similar Home Improvement more...

Lowes Customer Feedback Trending Now

149 Lowes consumers have created complaints against Lowes to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Lowes complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Lowes corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

Laurel, Lanham MD...I live near the Laurel Lowes, and have shop there since it open, but through the years the service has dropped drastically. there is no service, no help with materials needed, no one knows where thing are, if you order something most likely it will be wrong. I just simply hate to walk in your stores, you can't reach a store manager, I have never been able, example: today I called your LANHAM store asked if they carried the Adhesive Grout all in one, he said he didn't know! put me on hold and shortly hanged up. called again and was told they did have it, made a visit to the store to find they have not carried that product for a number of years. I am a 30 year Vet in the Construction Industry's in all areas, my personal experience is that you don't care who you hire, don't give Customer service abdicate, you have people working in areas that have no experience and don't care to learn provide service with some smile.

I work all over the State of Maryland, Virginia, Delaware and Pennsylvania. my best experience ever has always been the Summerset PA. they do every thing right, they greet, if you ask, where is? they take you there, they help you load, if you have a big order they will drop it off, for a small fee. I am always impress what will they do next. please sent some of your employees to this location and have them train them. you need to start making drastic changes to the Laurel store, from Management down, I called today to talk to Manager from a prior complaint, waited, phone rings, waited, no manager finally hanged up. what is a Person or Contractor to do if you can't reach anyone to assist you in moving the ball. I am in your store to BUY SOMETHING, i want to give you more MONEY, that's all help me help you to help you to my MONEY. please, please response is needed. ASAP

Consumer Rating

I have been shopping at Lowe's in south St. Louis since it opened, and in 2012 a store clerk told me about Veteran's 10% discount if you have a Veteran's ID card. I was told to pay extra and get one with a picture ID because the one without the picture can be passed around to any one and they can use it. Now, I have been using my card there since Dec. 2012 and on April 18 2015. The clerk told me she cannot honor a picture ID Vet card, so I asked for the manager, and he said I never could use it. Sadly enough, I have receipts showing they did honor it since 2012. If your going to have a promo then get it together.

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Consumer Rating

Purchased a vent-less fireplace in February. When having installed had problem with unit igniting. Gas company said faulty valve. Called lowes... Was told seasonal item by assistant manager. He said he would call the sales rep to see what to do then. Said came in at 8 next morning would get back to me by 10. Well he did not! I called him that day at 2 said he called rep and he said seasonal item would have to see if he could locate one somewhere in country (REALLY) and that! Would have to probably wait till next September or October!!! Common since says they do not stop make these fireplaces just because it is April. I decided to figure out on my own. Got out my paper work found #for manufacture contacted them and found out it was a very simple problem. Fireplace is now working. You would think that either he or your rep would have known to call the manufacture directly. Absolutely no customer service here AT ALL!!! You have no idea how many thousands I mean thousands of dollars I have spent in your store. We have owned our home almost 30 years and done all our remodeling on our own purchasing everything at lowes. My business will now be at Home Depot! The store I am complaining about is Surfside Beach SC.

Consumer Rating

We are a business serving the middle Tennessee area. Your Lowes store in Cookeville Tennessee is the worst of the worst !!! I placed a phone call 3 different times this afternoon at about 1:15 PM on 4/16/15 trying to reach the plumbing department to get some pricing for a job. On all three times when the call was placed into plumbing it just kept ringing then went back to the operator all three times. The fourth time the operator got very nasty with me saying the store was busy & my call can't be completed . ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!! I have NEVER been told that from any store, and we call many stores for estimates on materials for our jobs. We will drive the two hours & purchase our materials from Home Depot in Nashville from now on. They are so much more friendly & will bend over backwards for ALL their customers. Your store in Cookeville SUCKS !!!!! This is one of many complaints we have had when we attempt to get pricing and/or service at that store. I wish Home Depot would open up in the Cookeville Tennessee area ---------Lowes would go completely out of business there !!!!

Consumer Rating

On 5/25/2014 we purchased a Briggs and Stratton Troy Bilt Power washer for approx $440.00 at Lowes store #0549 Mobile, Alabama. We used it once last summer to power wash the house. We stored ii for the winter and followed the instructions to the letter, for winter storage. It was covered over and placed in our enclosed garage out of the elements. When we went to use it. on or about 3/i5/2015, it would not start. We called the Briggs and Stratton customer service people through the recommended 800# on the instructions that came with the power washer. We gave them the model and serial numbers and after a lengthy discussion to determine what else we could do to get it started, The Briggs and Stratton Rep. stated that the equipment was still under warranty as we had purchased an extended warranty at the time of the purchase from Lowes. We were informed to take it to the closest authorized repair shop, Alexander Hardware in Theodore, a Mobile suburb and in all likelihood there would be no cost to us for the repair. This was on 3/18/2015.

Alexander Hardware called us the next day to inform us that the carburetor had to be replaced and they, Alexander Hardware, would not pay the cost, that we would have to pay approx $80+ dollars. We returned to pick up the power washer from Alexander Hardware and next, we would return it to Lowes #0549, in hopes of a replacement machine. This was on or about 3/21/2015. Lowes kept us there for over 1 hour at the return desk as they went back and forth on the phone, calling everyone. We had our receipts and all paperwork necessary to guarantee us a replacement machine. After all of this we were put on the phone with a very rude man who said that Lowes would not replace the power washer and if we left it with them, meaning Lowes, then we would have to pay the cost of repairs. We refused to be treated like we didn't matter to Lowes and considering our long purchase history from Lowes and the thousands of dollars we have spent over the years with your company, we decided to close our accounts. That same rude man stated that, " you know that if we close your account, you can never open another one". Excuse me, but we are not criminals, and if a protest such as ours, of closing an account put us on Lowes bad customer list, then there is something seriously wrong with your company.

Questions: 1. Why the heck did you sell us a bogus extended warranty policy that was basically worthless? 2. Why were we told that the equipment was under warranty by Briggs and Stratton, when, clearly, it was not? Do you consider unhappy Lowes customers to be your enemies by barring them from future accounts with Lowes? We now shop at Home Depot and have opened accounts there. In readying our yard for Spring we have already spent about $ 2,000. for plants, landscaping trees, rock, mulch, planters and pots, etc. We have been treated with great respect and helpfullness. They load our cars and thank us for the purchases. They even tell us if we have any problems with purchases, to come back for a prompt resolution. We plan to never shop at Lowes in the future.

Consumer Rating

Bought a troy bilt mower on 9.2.13. Self propelled electric start....never has worked properly. Bought extended warranty. Spent over $400. Could not register it BECAUSE some MORON keeps telling that MY phone number that I've had for 20 years is registered to some illegal. Unfortunately do not have receipt but DO have credit card statement....called the 800 number this morning, got the same bull from this young woman that could barely speak English. She refused to let me speak with a supervisor...never again will I darken a Lowe's door...WHY didn't they say something about my phone number when they asked for it when I bought the extended warranty???

Consumer Rating

I bought a 42" cut troy mustang on 4/10 @ lowe's in stockbridge,ga. I paid cash for it. They del. it on 4/11 2015. After the driver got it unloaded, I asked for the paperwork & keys. He said he had left the plastic packet zip tied to the mower. Needless to say, the packet was no where to be found [blown off during transit]. This was @1:45pm. He said he would be back by 5pm. I waited till 4pm & called the store & talked to the mgr. [Angela]. She new nothing about any of this & confirmed that it was their driver & that she would call him & find out what was going on. She also said there was no way he could be back here by 5p. I expressed to her that the mower was sitting in the middle of my driveway. I ask her to call me & let me know what was going on & to let me know when I could expect the missing items & told her my new mower couldn't sit in my driveway overnight.

She was to call me back [she never did] so I called her back around 6p & said she was just getting back from lunch & from what she said she hadn't seen the driver & hadn't talked with him so the driver shows back up @6:40 p with my packet. I checked it & there was only 1 key [should be 2 keys]. He told me I could go to the store & get another one. By this time I'm having a hard time keeping from getting upset [but I did]. I called the transportation dept. & complained to them. He said he would check in to it & call me back. I'm still waiting on that return call. I was going to buy some more items from that store.but not now...I still haven't rec. my 2nd key either! This is a good way to lose customers

Consumer Rating

I asked for a Friday morning delivery on the 10th and setup my schedule to be home during these hours. Around one o'clock I called the store to find out where my purchase was. I was told the truck was running late and that they would call me 30 minutes prior to delivery. The delivery never came. I missed a 2:30 appt. because of this. After several more attempts to get some satisfaction I was told by one of the associates in delivery that they had me scheduled for the 17th. After complaining that the delivery was the 10th I was told that the delivery would be made the following day, Saturday the 11th. Again I set aside my schedule to receive my delivery. Seeing that they missed the Friday delivery; one would expect that the store would get my refrigerator to me first thing Sat. morning. After waiting again for hours, again cancelling appointments, around 1pm I called the store inquiring about my delivery. I was told that they had put it on the afternoon schedule. Why would any business screw up the delivery date and then setup to deliver late the next day. This is the worse customer service I've ever had. The meats that I brought Friday morning had to be throw away, I missed two appointments and messed up days of my days which I had scheduled. I was supposed to be in Charlotte Saturday Morning. What is Lowe's going to do to fix this issue with me. Call the store and verify this. Very much dissatisfied with Lowe's.

Consumer Rating

Went to Tri County Lows and asked for someone to help us with new wood TREX for my deck. There computers were down so they told me to go to Colraine Lows. So my wife and I went there. They had a computer that worked. I told them what I needed and they proceeded to draw up a deck. Not what I wanted. I have a deck. Just need to change the deck and the rails and have a new set of steps made up. Not hard you would think. So they do all of this like its a new deck and then he tells me well I really don't do this so I will give to someone Monday and they will call you and give you a price on what you need after they fiqure it out. No one has called. So you lost a 3000.00 dollar plus deal. Manards new exactly what I wanted and got it done. So I just wanted you to know about this.

Consumer Rating

On Friday 4-10-15 my husband and myself bought a dishwasher for my birthday 4-11-15, to be delivered on that day between the hours of 11am and
2pm. The driver was to call before arriving. On that day 4-11-15, which by the way was my 50th birthday, we received a call from the driver @ approximately 11:30am stating that they would be there in 45minutes. At about 2:30 we still had not seen nor heard from anyone. So we called the store to see where they were. We were informed that all deliveries were going to be made between 11am and 2pm, it was already 2:30. So we explained that the driver had called and not arrived, so she said she would call the driver and have him call us back. No calls for 2hrs. So we called again and got the same answer. Two more calls and 3 more hours later we got a call from the driver stating that he had delivered the dishwasher and that we were not home, so he left it on the deck. (we do not have a deck, and not only were we home, but waiting.) We told him that he must have delivered it to the wrong address. We had an argument that I apparently did not know where I lived, that he had delivered to the address that was labeled. I had to scour out neighborhood for my dishwasher, which I did find, at a neighbors house, and not even a close neighbor! Thank goodness for honest people, they could just have easily taken it inside and claimed they never saw it.. What I really liked was that when I spoke to the driver again, he still claimed that he delivered it to my neighbors when I clearly had the correct address written down!
Apparently dishwashers can wander off. At not one time did anyone believe us, call us in a timely manner, apologize, or treat us with any courtesy at all. Great way to spend my birthday! By the way this was at the store in Brewer Maine. I'm not a huge complainer, but I have never been treated so rudely in my entire life. ( I will share this story to whom ever will listen, and I like to talk.)

Consumer Rating

The managers in the Jacksonville ,AR store are the worst. last year I needed countertop paint that the store could no longer carry but could order it. They were required to order 2 cans I only needed one but had to buy both instead of them putting one can on the shelf and selling it I had to buy a can I did not need. the Managers best deal was to take off 10%. Still did not need the extra can. that was last year. Last year I had been looking for the deep crimson red azaleas, found them at lowes. I bought 7 of them. I came home planted them when they bloomed this year they were pink not the red that the tag said they were. Again I called the manager he wants a receipt and for me to dig them all up and bring them in. I am sure you value your time, well so do I. I have shopped ad Lowes for many years but I have to say driving a ways and going to Home Depot is looking good. I bought them at your store , planted them, now he wants me to produce a receipt from last summer and did the pinks ones up and bring them in. Thank you for your consideration in this matter. I am just tired of their attitudes.

Consumer Rating

Went to Lowes in Montgomery Alabama on 4-06-2015 .On the way into the store a older lady ask if I could help her load some bags of top soil on her car, that she had been waiting for 20 minutes and no one would help her. I did load her soil for her and in the process of loading my 78.00 dollars of flowers and other stuff, I help four other ladys load stuff on there carts and help them put in in there autos.i told my wife that when I needed a work out all I had to do was go to Lowes and help folks load there autos.
So I told myself I would never go to that store again and would just go to the one in Prattville Alabama, I did with the same results. Service sucks. It seems like all these so call employees are always in the back of the store doing something when they are needed up front to help CUSTOMERS. Do I think this complaint is going to make a difference . NO Do I have the option of going to another store? HOME DEPOT. I will finish my garden with HOME DEPOT stuff

Consumer Rating

I needed Lowe's to service an $ 800 samsung dishwasher showing 1E errors. They send me to some A&E services. I ve got scheduled for a month later, the agents that came didn't
Know what they were doing, they raised the temperature of my hot water to dangerous level. They didn't get it done. I finally have to call Samsung who came and changed the sensor. Don't waste your time with Lowe's . Go directly to the manufacturers.

Consumer Rating

I am a small contractor and president of the local habitat for humanity org. On 4-4-15 I visited the Bedford va. store for items for habitat. After collecting the items I needed I proceeded to contractors counter, this is where our credit card number and tax exempt status is store. When I got to checkout the young lady had no idea where our folder was due to it being stored under one of the employees file cabinet drawer.After considrerable amount of time some lady found the folder only to be told our tax exempt was not valid, This is the third time in six months this has occurred.After nearly an hour had passed and no success I told the assistant manager to just charge me the tax and we could check on it on Monday.During this time the young lady helping me went to help three other people so after another fifteen minutes I threw the folder down said im out of here. My biggest concern is why would you put a teenage girl in contractor sales that has no idea about building materials. This is not a isolated case. Why would you not have someone with atleast a little building experience in this area.I buy many thousand dollars a year at this store and this is the reason I know its not a isolated case. This store seems to employ more teenage kids than any place I have ever shopped.You guys better hope a home depot doesn't come to this area because your store will be in deep trouble.Seems like you could have some of your knowledgable teenagers if that's what you employ be stationed in contractor sales. This store pulls people from anywhere in the store to fill a spot only and certainly not to help the customer. I will buy only what I have to from there until customer service improves.Thank you for your time

Consumer Rating

Last week I sent an e mail complaint in regard's to the rude lawn care area employee at the Lowes in Greer SC. he walked by me as if t did not exist to interact with his dealer, as stated before I am not paranoid or making this up. would like a response is all. the date I was there was 4/1/2015 next time I visit lowes and I see this individual I will leave. thank you hope to hear from you.

Consumer Rating

On March 21, 2015 we went into Lowe's 0205 to look at carpet for our new home. Travis the asst mgt was helping us through the process of getting set up for having our home measured. We were very satisfied with his knowledge and professionalism of this process. We stressed that we would be closing on our home on April 8th and asked if that would be a problem to have it put in right afterwards before the furniture was moved in the home. We were assured that wouldn't be a problem. We then paid for the measuring (mileage) and put deposits down on the carpet samples we took home which was right at $209.18. On March 23rd a representative called to set an appointment to measure the home on March 28th at 2:30pm. We also showed up at the same time with our interior designer when Chris was there on the 28th to ask any questions which we might have for him too. At that time he stated he was not only measuring the bedrooms that we wanted to replace the carpet in but also the whole home and they would have it for us if we wanted to do any other rooms. He also said after he got all of his "tweaking" done on the schematics of the home and measurements we could have our own copy of them and could pick it up at the store when we went in. We were still very satisfied at that time also.

On March 29th at 1:33pm Sean from the Lowe's Store 0205 and left a message stating that there was a problem with creating something with the measurements and that the vinyl would have to be a separate transaction. I couldn't figure out what he was talking about vinyl, since that wasn't what we wanted. So, I immediately started trying to return his call at 1:40pm. I was transferred numerous times to different departments over and over again. Disconnected a couple of times and then was told to do Ext 4814 which was no help. I called back to speak with management and was never connected to them either. This went on for over an hour until my frustration got the best of me and decided that someone will end up calling me back sometime. Not at all impressed with that day of dealing with Lowes 0205. On March 1st a young man named Alex called me to address that the measurements we ready for us to come in and get things set up. Stated again that the vinyl would have to be a separate transaction..... I told him that we were not getting vinyl from Lowe's because Travis told us in the beginning that the installers do not prepare the floor or tear up the old vinyl..... So that wasn't what the measurements were for. I said that my partner and I would be in that Friday the 3rd on our day off to get the estimate for the carpet we decided to go with in the bedrooms.

On March 3, 2015 James and myself arrived at Lowe's 0205 around 2:15 pm to get things set up for estimate and installation. We went to customer service to return the carpet samples to get our deposit credited back to our card and back to flooring we went again. There we were met by Alex which told us we needing to pay again for a carpet measuring since they did a vinyl measurement. At that time I told him that we already paid $155 for measuring for carpet and I would not be paying again. He said the "system" has us put in as a vinyl measurement and for that we must pay to set up for a carpet measurement. I again explained that Travis set all of this up and we discussed that Lowe's doesn't prep the flooring for vinyl so that wasn't even an option we considered since the house we are buying has old vinyl glued down in it already. Also explained that we put 2 deposits down on carpet samples and didn't even have vinyl samples since that wasn't an option. Alex said it would be another 48 hours before he could have access to the carpet measurements then and we needed to come back at that time. I then said that Sean had called me Sunday the 29th and I spent over an hour trying to return his call to no avail. So he called Sean over to speak with me about the confusion. At that time Sean came to the flooring dept and said that I would have to come back in 48 hours when they got the measurements for carpet and I needed to pay again.

I repeated everything again to Sean why this wasn't even an option since we already paid for carpet measurements. Also I said I was on the phone for over an hour trying to return his call Sunday when he left a message. He said with a sarcastic tone that he didn't even work Sunday and didn't know how I got a call from him. So at that time there was three associates standing there... Alex, Tammy and Sean. I asked all of them if Sunday was the 29th and we all agreed that it was.... So I pulled out my phone and placed it on speaker for all of us to hear that Sean indeed left me a message on that day he said he wasn't there. Sean acknowledged that was him and at that time he just walked off stating he was not dealing with this! I told Alex and Tammy that I needed management to come and speak with me now and if Travis was in the store for him to come too. Carol showed up and I explained the whole thing over again.... She said there was no way to get it until 48 hours. I insisted that wasn't acceptable and something needed to be done since I had already been lied to by Sean, orders all messed up and we drove from Alva which is 75 plus miles away. So Carol got busy calling and investigating what the mix up was and who was responsible. During that time around 3:45 or 4:00 Travis shows up to confirm everything we said was the way it was ordered. So Carol found were Travis did put in the order March 21st for carpet Not vinyl measurements.

So another wait... Around 4:45 Alex brought us the supposedly the correct schematics of our home, which was not to pick out the quality of what carpet in what bedrooms. So again another wait... At 5:15 Travis came with the right one and we proceeded to choose what quality for what bedrooms. So at 5:30 or sometime he took it back to the back to be figured. During all of this time of waiting and stressing out about how a company could be so unprofessional in handling a situation we had the associate Tammy wanting to discuss her legal battles with the Harper County Kansas police dept and district attorney. Wow... What a truly Good Friday that this was turning out to be!!! At 5:40 we left to go check out carpet at another store while Travis was to figure carpet prices. Finally we got a phone call at 6:15 saying it would be Monday before they could get it to us. We asked if we could come at least get a copy of the schematics of our home since Chris (the guy that measured) said we could and we paid for that too. We were told no. So 4 hours of total hell was what we really paid for to get treated this way.

Consumer Rating

My fiancee called to check up on the status of application he filled out for your company in Evans GA and was met by a rude and condescending operator. The operator refused to give her name and told him that "If she was interested in hiring you she would have called you. She doesn't accept calls about status." Then promptly hung up without a good bye or any kind of sign off. I called to check for myself if she had this type of attitude with everyone and I was given the same treatment. I found her behavior and treatment of us unprofessional, unacceptable, and emotional disturbing. Is it her place to try to make that kind of statement? Is it her place to make a person to feel that they are unworthy? I believe that a retraining on professionalism on phone etiquette is required for this person and to let her know what she is allowed to say to a potential employee or customer. Its this type of treatment that truly makes me and my family reconsider if we want to do business with your company.

Consumer Rating

Brought my troy built push mower that I bought in September of 214 due to it not starting (only used it 5 times before it became winter). Was told it would have to be sent off but they only ship items on Thursdays. Was told they would call me to see if I wanted it fixed after they told me the price and what the problem was. Well that never happened. I was called about a week and a half later and was told your mower is finished and back at the store and ready for pick up. I went to pick it up this past Saturday and it was $74 repair because they said it was just dirty in the lines and the carburetor and that is not a warranty issue.

My problems are as follows. They didn't call me to see if I wanted the repairs done. If it was an older mower I would have said no and bought a new one. The worker at the Lowes in Newnan, Ga. didn't know how to scan anything and had to keep asking. There was a note not to completely lock down the handle screws so I could fold the handle down to fit tin my car. My screw was hand tight but the other was completely screwed down. Asked customer service for someone to bring a pair of pliers or wrench and waited 20 minutes and no one showed up. then someone in the parking lot had some pliers so they unscrewed it for me. By this time about 45 minutes passed and still no Lowes worker. The mower had been left outside and it rained on it because the bag with the paperwork was full of water. my mower stays in my garage at my house. I Finally get home and the mower is making a loud cracking noise like something is rubbing or hitting something so now I have to go back again.

Terrible warranty/fix process and also lazy, lazy, lazy workers. Customer service making jokes with each other and talking about what happened the night before or about what happened to friends. Oh and by the way I went here about 3 weeks before that with a gasket for my shower head. The rubber gasket was leaking and the Lowes worker told me just go down there and match it to the washer board until you find the right one then look in the bags for it. Not I will help you it was go do it yourself and he walked away. I have became a loyal Home depot customer now due to all this crap. Unfortunately now I have to take my mower back and naturally its going to be my fault even though I haven't used it since it came back from the Lowes shop.

Consumer Rating

I bought a kitchen through lowes at springhill fla.,I paid over 13000.00 for this kitchen,the contracter they used did a very shoddy job,the moulding under the cabinets are loose,they failed to put quarter round under the cabinets.they were to replace a light switch for us,they did ,it did not work,they have been out twice,it still does not work.the baseboard moulding was not caulked,nor cut properly,once there they tried to charge us extra for work that was in the contract,we went to shane the store manager of the springhill fla. store,and he stopped that.they also had an employee that stole items from our house tools,broom etc.I have talked to the head of install sales at the lowes store in springhill fla.,he said we have to continue to use this contractor,because its a contractual agreement,that I have no choice or say in the matter.iI thought lowes policy was to have a satisfied customer,but I now know that I was wrong.

Consumer Rating

I had a new water heater installed on 3/25/15. I took a pic of the horrible mess they left at the ceiling but I guess I am not able to attach the pic. I was charged 600.00 an hour for the installation of the water heater and I am so disappointed on the shotty work that was done. They left a big hole showing when all that would have to be done is to get a larger diameter plate that the vent feeds through! it looks awful and I don't like the idea of being able to see a hole in my ceiling. At 600.00 an hour I expect a better job than that. Am I going to have to live with this hole in my ceiling or is Lowe's going to take care of this mess. I already had to agree with them cutting out my box that was attached to the floor and while that was holding my old water heater on so now I also have a chunk of floor missing under the heater.

Contact the Lowes Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Lowes. What is their corporate mailing address?

Not available. Click here to file your Lowes complaint online.

• I want to call the Lowes customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

Not available. Click here to file your Lowes complaint online.

• I need to visit the Lowes company website. What is their website address?