Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by MaryAnn Lervik
Jan 14, 2015
Horrible

A new dryer was purchased for my rental property from Morgan Hill CA, Home Depot. The Dryer kept blowing a fuse in the unit, making it not operable. I paid an Electrician $125 to check my electrical. He assured me that there was no problems with my electrical wiring in the house, I called GE Service Department to have the fuse replaced. There were no fuses in stock throughout the whole state of California. I had to pay $88 to have two new fuses rushed in as replacements. Another fuse blew, as soon as the dryer was turned on. At this point I was so mad and discussed,! This dryer was under a warranty, but no one could fix the problem, or willing to replace it. I contacted Home Depot and demanded a different brand of Dryer. A Maytag was delivered to replace the GE. The Maytag Home Depot refused to pick up the GE dryer from my house. It has now been a month since the Maytag was delivered, of course this dryer is working fantastic! No, problem with it at all! Another month has passed and Home Depot is refusing to come and collect the GE Dryer, and they have informed me they will not give me a refund until the GE dryer is returned. What kind of a company is this anyway! Charge me for two dryers, making me pay for additional costs to trouble shoot the problem, purchase fuses, and not make things right! A company of this size should have there act together! I will never buy another appliance from Home Depot again!!! I recommend everyone to shop somewhere else!!!

Have you had problems with Home Depot?

Compare Home Depot to Similar Home Improvement more...

Top 102 Reviews about Home Depot

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Home Depot customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

I purchased a Samsung washing machine and the extended 3 year warranty. The washer is barely 2 years old and it broke. I contacted the warranty dept. and was then referred to Solar for the repair. Well, after scheduling a service call, which took 6 days for them to actually come out to my home, I learned they had to order a part. Now I am waiting for the part to come in. This is completely ridiculous. The washer is still not fixed and I have to wait another 6 days.

I seriously doubt I will ever purchase another appliance from Home Depot again. The service warranty is a Joke!! But the laugh is on the customer. I will never recommend to anyone the use of Home Depot appliances. As I write this letter, I am still without a washing machine, and I am sure there will be some other excuse from Solar again next week.

Horrible service by Solar, and I am frustrated totally with Home Depot's input, or lack thereof, since I have called several times regarding this matter.

Horrible

The service at Home Depot was awful and the information the Home Depot representative gave me was incorrect and sent me on a wild goose chase. After finding what I was looking for, I returned to him and explained that next time he needs to tell the customer that he didn't know what they were looking for instead of sending them on a while goose chase.

After many words went back-and-forth the Home Depot representative told me "I can take this apron off" as if he wanted to go to the parking lot and fight. Not sure if this is standard for Home Depot, but I thought someone should know what is going on at the Pearland store.

The manager, John, was very respectful and did take the time for me to discuss this issue and then asked was there anything else he could help with. I said, I would like to file a complaint and he gave me everything I asked for and took charge of the situation.

This happened on 5-21-15 around 7:00pm. Not sure what the gentleman's name was but John, the manager, should know him well after this ordeal. The Home Depot store in located on the west side of Pearland on Highwayay 518.

Horrible

If I could give them zero stars I would!

I ordered an electric dryer not realizing I needed a gas dryer. No biggie, when the dryer came I denied the delivery as instructed and called to order the gas dryer. I was assured by the sales representative that my card would not be charged for the electric dryer because it had not been "delivered." Fine, yes let's order the right one if you are sure I will not be charged twice. "No worries, if it does get charged, by the time the new charge is due to be deducted, your money for the electric dryer will be refunded automatically." Ok I ordered it.

Fast forward a week, check my account and I have bounced items, bank charges and a negative balance. Sure enough Home Depot charged me for both dryers. Called them and was told to wait 3 - 5 business days and the money would be refunded. On the 7th business day I call and was told, "We have to wait for the third-party vendor to refund us our money before we can refund your money." WHATTT????!!! What happened to the 3 - 5 business days, and why do I have to wait for a third party, I didn't pay a third party I paid Home Depot.

Needless to say, it is supposed to take another 3 - 5 business days to get my "refund." In the meantime, my account is in the negative with no end in sight, my bank can't do a thing until Home Depot refunds my account and all I keep getting from Home Depot is, Sorry. I will never make a big purchase with Home Depot, and I have made it my mission to tell everyone I know how horrible this company treats people!!

Horrible

On 5-8-15 I went to the Home Depot in Salem Or (3021 Cherry Ave) to buy some outside plants. They were advertised for $7.88. When I looked at them they were too small for what I wanted to do. There was a display that had the flowers I wanted but were not a hanging basket. I have baskets and decided to get the plants and make my own baskets. The sign on the display said "marked down" from $9.88 to $2.88. Great deal, so I got four of them.

When I got home and checked the bill I was surprised to find out they were really $7.88 ea. I went back to the store and ask what happened to 2.88 The lady took me to the display and showed me the sign. I ask her so what it says 2.88. She informed me I was reading it wrong that they are 7.88 but the sign does look like 2.88. I am pissed and might shred my card and start shopping at LOWES. Not happy at all with you guys!

Horrible

Had bought Ridgid Pressure washer model RD 80971 with an extended warranty. Ridgid gives a 3 year warranty plus the extended 2 years. Pressure washer pump stopped producing high pressure on 05/06/2015, so I called and they said the warranty was expired. The machine was bought on 12/19/2010 and that is only 4&1/2 years old. I faxed papers to you and I was told I would here IF they would repair on 05/13/2015. Then you would set up a repair date.

I waisted my money on this plan and expect my money back. I am having it fixed because I need to finish around the house before I go on Vacation. I DON'T have a month to waist on waiting for you to repair it. I expect a response and then will decide to cancel my credit card and have any future dealings with HD.

Bad

After consideration, feeling that Home Depot was a reputable company and under the assumption that they would staff competent and skilled professionals, I entered into a contract with them to provide what was called a “small” bathroom remodel project at my home. Home Depot assigned and directed this work to be performed by a third party contractor known as Romanoff Renovations. The project began Tuesday, September 2, 2014, and was estimated to take 4 or 5 days. Sadly this project escalated into a 6-week fiasco due to incompetence, negligence and mismanagement on the part of Romanoff Renovations personnel.

As a result the entire remodel is substandard and non-conforming to basic standards and practices. The drywall finishing is substandard, the shower curb tiles are misaligned and the entire shower structure is out-of-square. The glass shower surround key components were initially installed backwards and had to be re-ordered and re-installed. All of this was a direct result of Romanoff Renovations knowingly assigning duties to persons that were neither trained nor skilled to perform the work.

Six weeks later on, December 7, 2014, damage was discovered in the great room that shares a wall with the shower. The water pipe that connects to the shower head was not fitted properly. This connection was made by Romanoff Renovations personnel but not by the project plumber. This negligence caused a leak to occur every time the water to the shower was turned on. Water had destroyed all the wall insulation, the drywall and a large portion of our hardwood flooring in the great room and a portion of the bathroom wall adjacent to the shower. This damage was reported to my local Home Depot, as instructed on my contract, who in turn contacted Romanoff Renovations.

The local Field Manager contacted me and had a plumber come out and fix the leak, however, black mold was found throughout the wall, base molding and hardwood flooring and, therefore, a mold remediation company had to be contacted to perform mold removal at my home and air testing completed before repairs could be started. This required them to remove a large portion of the wall in our great room and bathroom and remove a large area of our hardwood flooring. Following that we had to have new drywall installed, taping, mudding and sanding performed over the next month requiring three (3) attempts to achieve acceptable results.

Damage to our hardwood flooring was so extensive that total replacement of the entire floor was the only option. Our current flooring had been discontinued and was no longer available so, over the next month, I was instructed to find new flooring. Each time I approached them with a possible material I received some reason they would not agree. A Regional Manager for Romanoff Renovations took over my case and told me I had to select flooring from Home Depot only, even though my current floor did not come from Home Depot or any other box store, and I was given a “not to exceed” cost per square foot. The amount allotted did not equal what my current floor was worth per square foot. When I objected, I was met with a “final settlement” monetary offer she stated was “fair market value”. I told her I did not want money, I wanted my home back the way it was before they damaged it. Even though Romanoff Renovations admitted total responsibility for all our damages they were not willing to provide satisfaction.

I once again contacted Home Depot for their help in resolving my damage issues. The local Store Manager attempted to help but was told by his District Service Manager that he would be taking over my case going forward. I was told he would be “reaching out” to me on several occasions and attempted to contact him several times but could not reach him or get him to call me back. I finally sent him a letter requesting nullification of my current Home Depot contract and a refund of the money I have already paid to date. In my Home Depot Contract it states that “Home Depot will attempt resolution of any claim within sixty (60) calendar days of receiving notice”, it also states that “Home Depot warrants the workmanship of the installation for one year from its completion date. During the warranty period Home Depot will repair, at no costs to consumer, any defects due to faulty workmanship.” I believe failure to honor these conditions constitutes nullification of my contract, however, when he finally did respond it was to reject this nullification. They were negligent in assisting with resolution to a problem caused by a party they employed to perform services on their behalf and they clearly violated the terms of their own contract. Now they are unwilling to offer satisfaction to me although I have incurred costs; not to mention mental anguish, physical illness, overwhelming disruption of our day-to-day living, etc. (too many to list on a single page.) They want their money.

This has been such a horrible experience and I do not want another consumer to go through this. It has consumed and wasted time in my life I can never get back. Neither the Home Depot District Manager nor Romanoff Renovations Regional Manager cared about my home or the stress and frustration this situation caused. They appeared only concerned about their bottom line. I found them both to be extremely unprofessional and condescending. So please reconsider before you ever allow any of these people to enter your home. I certainly wish I had the opportunity to reconsider.

Horrible

I purchased a new Fridgedaire Range which was delivered today soon after lunch. At the time of purchase I was told that a new appliance cord was required for installation of a new range. I paid for the new cord ($22) at that time and it was to be delivered with the range.

Luckily, my kitchen wasn't ready for the installation and they left it for my remodeling guy to install. I went to check on the cord and found that I did not have a new cord but my old one was put on the new range. I would have never have discovered this if it had been installed. Feeling ripped-off, I called the appliance department of the Home Depot. I was informed that the new cord was needed or the warranty would be invalid. They said they could have a new one delivered on Friday. I said no way, it must be here today (Monday) or I would report a fraud. A subsequent return call revealed that a new cord would be delivered to me today. It was also revealed that the delivery person stated that he did not have a new cord on the truck and therefore installed my old one.

Why didn't he tell me that that was what he did? If this would void my warranty, why not say that someone would deliver the correct cord? OR - Why not tell me that I would get a credit for the undelivered new cord? He knew that it was on the delivery slip. He admitted to the salesperson that he know that I was to get it.

Later, the delivery guy called and said that he was on the way with the cord. Also, said that old cord use did not void the warranty. Still waiting for delivery person - wonder where he got the new cord from? He knows that I am pissed. He does not know that I will have a recorder recording every word that he says.

So, who is lying, Home Depot or delivery guy? He also said that Home Depot always tells customers that they must buy the new cord - but is is not needed. Is this an ongoing FRAUD? FRAUD by Home Depot and FRAUD facilitated by delivery people? Do they split the take?

Poor

We purchased a patio set from the online store as they did not carry size of table we needed or chairs in store - we selected the set from a larger display set - we did purchase the umbrella and stand within the Glen Mills, PA store on April 12, 2015. My husband is a Vietnam Veteran, they would not accept his license (which states he is a Vet), or the DD214 discharge form. Need to have an ID from the VA hospital or Vet Admin. - which forces us to use their doctors/hospital. This is discriminating. He served for 1 year in Artillery and put his life at risk. 10% discount is the least he deserves. Also, product when received in shipping was damages/legs dented and bent and tiles do not sit flat on table top & boxes were torn. We are NOT packing it up and shipping it back or paying for the cost of either. But your company needs to send a representative to our home to inspect it. That is real customer service.

Horrible

I would like to make you aware of the issue I have encountered at a Home Depot store in Indianapolis.

My husband and I closed on our new home April 20th 2015. We went to Menards the same day to order 3-rail white vinyl fencing. We were told they could not get the posts here for 2-3 weeks. At that point, I called the Home Depot on High School Road in Indianapolis. I spoke with someone who called the distributer and assured me that if I ordered it through Home Depot and paid for it by end of day Tuesday, April 21st, it would be in by Friday, April 24th, 2015. This is crucial because my husband has taken off work from the 28th to the 2nd to help me put up this new horse fence.

I was told that they could not take my debit card information over the phone as it exceeded the 500$ limit. So I drove over an hour to the store Tuesday morning. Upon arrival, I asked an associate if they would price match with Menards as your posts are 24.97 and Menards are 17.99. I was told that you would not price match. I agreed to pay your price because I was assured the posts would be here that Friday. I paid for the entire order in full and was told I would receive a call when it arrived.

Fast forward to yesterday, April 28th, 2015. I called first thing in the morning to come pick up the posts. I was informed by a different associate that my order would not be in until May 5th. I explained that that was unacceptable and that I had been ASSURED it would be here by the end of the previous week. The associate said she would call the distributer and call me back. I never got a call. So my husband and I drove over an hour to the store to get some clarification.

Upon arrival, I spoke with Tony D, and assistant manager. He told me that there was no way that my order could or would be here before May 5th. He apologized profusely but couldn’t offer any solution other than 10% off my order. That does not solve the problem. I have spent over 1300$ on just posts for fencing, 130$ does nothing for me and is honestly insulting. Tony said he would try to look for another solution and promised to give us a call. Again, no one called me.

Today, Wednesday April 29th 2015. My husband and I are traveling to Terra Haute, Indiana, to pick up the remaining rails for the fence (your company doesn’t carry 16ft rails). I have yet to hear from your company so I called corporate. At around 9:15am I was connected with Yolanda. She listened to my issue and contacted the store manager. When she came back on the line she told me that the store manager, Erica, was on the phone with the distributer when I first placed the order and heard them say the posts would be delivered by Friday, April 24th, 2015. Yolanda put me on hold and continued speaking with Erica. Yolanda came back several times while I was on hold and updated me as to what was going on. By the end of the call (9:32am), I was informed that Erica was in contact with the distributer and she would call me back with shipping information with in an hour. She did not call me back.

Wednesday, April 29th, 2015 11:31am. I called Erica back and she said that the distributer told her it was being put on today’s truck and should be there tomorrow but to call back before 2:30pm to get confirmation that it got on the truck. Erica told me that she would call me back with that confirmation. I thanked her and hung up. She did not call me back with confirmation.

Wednesday, April 29th, 2015 2:43pm. I called Erica again to check on the confirmation. I was told she just got back from lunch and needed to call the distributer then she would call me back. At 2:54pm Erica called me back to tell me that the post did NOT make the truck today and they would “hopefully” make tomorrow's truck. I asked Erica if it would have made a difference if she would have called BEFORE 2:30 as the distributer had asked her to do. She said she didn’t think it would have. She told me that she repeatedly asked to speak to a manager and was told they were in meetings all day thus not available. I asked when I could expect the posts. She said it would “hopefully” go out tomorrow and would take 1-2 business days to get here. She then told me that she would give me a call tomorrow afternoon with an update.

I then tried to call Yolanda back at the number and extention she gave me but only got her voicemail. She had said to call her if things were not resolved. So I left a message for her to call me back at 3:22pm. She did not call me back.

My issue has not been resolved. It is about to be Thursday, April 30th and we are without posts for our fencing. My husband works for the USPS and only gets one day off of work every 2 weeks. His next day off is Mothers Day and we will be putting up dog fence that day. This week was scheduled time off of work that could not be rescheduled.

We must get this horse fence up this week. If we do not get these post by Friday, we will not be able to put up the fencing ourselves. I cannot put this fence up myself once my husband goes back to work as we have a 5 month old son that I care for. This means that we will have to pay for someone to install the fencing before May 12th so that we can move our horses to our new property when we move.

Because your company has dropped the ball numerous times, I would like this situation resolved quickly and adequately. I am losing money by ordering these posts through Home Depot. I am losing money by having to hire someone to install this fencing if your store cannot get me the posts by Friday May 1st. My husband has lost money by taking off of work and not getting this project done. Due to these facts, I would like you to either get me these posts by Friday morning May 1st or pay for the fencing to be installed once the posts arrive.

Horrible

My father-in-law purchased a Powermate Tiller on 03/22/2014 for $311.79. He is retired from the military and is 78 years old. He and his wife live on a fixed income each month. Each year he can't wait for me to plow and help him plant his garden. He has used the very old worn out tiller for 25 years.

Last year, he decided to purchase a new tiller from Home Depot. He normally makes his purchases at Lowes, but this time I talked him into spending his money at Home Depot. We used the tiller for about 3 hours last year. We then winterized the tiller according to the manual.

We started to use this tiller this spring, and it will not run longer than 20 seconds. I went to the local store in Danville, Virginia to return this tiller and get a new one. I did this at the beginning of March, less than a year since the purchase. They told me the store warranty was only 30 days; therefore, I would have to bring it to the store and they would send it off to be fixed. They told me this would take at least 3 weeks. They also gave me an option to drive it 60 miles myself and drop it off.

This was heart breaking since my father-in-law was ready to start the garden process. He swore he would not spend his money at Home Depot again if this wasn't corrected. I also spend money at Home Depot and I tend to agree. If we had made the purchase from Lowes, we would have had a year to return it to the store. Once again, the tiller still appeared new with only 3 hours of work used on it. I feel I am responsible since I persuaded him to make the purchase at Home Depot. Please Let me know what I should do?

Horrible

I worked for HICKMAN for assembly of gas grills at the Dearborn Heights and Southgate, Michigan HOME DEPOT locations and I have never been paid. Many phone calls have been placed, time submitted as stated to do, and I would like to know how to proceed with filing a complaint. My own personal Tools were taken by workers, I was told that a check was in the mail almost a month ago. Has anyone else had this problem??

Horrible

I wanted to have a Gate Replaced at my home and was scheduled to have a home estimate. The contractor was late and dismissive. And at the end of the conversation, I was told they would reply to me in writing an estimate. After waiting a week for a reply I presented to the store. The response I got from the company was that not our department. I was given a 1-800 number which I called and spoke with a CS rep who tried to call contractor they did not answer the phone at 4:40 in the after noon. I guess it is Miller time. I was treated as if I was unimportant which is contrary to the mission statement of home depot. I does not matter how good your products are if the staff don't care about what they are doing.

Poor

I purchased a vacuum cleaner with a 2 year warranty and the manager was very rude. he said that my warranty didn't start until after the manufactured warranty and refused to give me my money back even though I had receipts of purchase and extended warranty. This person even embarrassed me by telling me I was talking to loud to him. I want justice done on this matter or else I will go as high as it takes to see my boss handled appropriately.

Bad

While in lawn and garden. They had isle blocked - waited and waited to get items and after waiting awhile I asked should I go to lowes and employee said yes right in front of assistant manager - I will never shop at Home Depot again - I will shop at lowes - I get better service there and there items are priced the same as hike depot !! Your assistant manager was so unprofessional.

Bad

On 11/08/2013 i purchased two frigidaire wall ovens. Today 4/22/2015 i turned the lower oven on and it is making a loud noise. I called the eldorado home depot and explained to one of the sales reps what was happening. She looked up information told me i had an extended contract that would cover repaires. I called 800-466-3337 and was transferred to a trouble shooter named sandy she asked me if i could turn off the breaker to the oven and i told her i could not because i did not know which breaker it is. I told her my husband was not home to assist me she asked me if could wait until he comes home and he turns off the breaker i told her no.

She then said to me that if a service person comes and if the breaker reset the oven i would have to pay for the service. I told her i did not agree because i had an extended warranty. In a very nasty tone she said to me you don't have a warranty you have a service plan. I immediately said to her give me a manager or some one other than you because you an i cannot get along she stated certanily and put jeff on the phone. Jeff comes on the phone and said to me sandy is right and if you dont know the difference between a service plan an a warrant i will explain it to you. Hearing jeff say this made me very upset and i told him i did not call to get to learn the difference between a warranty and a service plan. And that i wanted some one to come out and service my oven. In his ugly tone he told me that he would set up a service but i would pay it what is wrong was not under my plan.

I am very angry at sandy, jeff, and venessa because instead of them addressing my problem they a talking down to me and trying to educate me on the difference between a warranty and a service plan when all of this was said and done my problem was not solved. My over is yet screaming. Jeff said to me i will give you an appointment but it will be just like sandy said you will pay if it is the breaker. I hung up on jeff and called back to the department and i asked for a manager. I was given venessa. Venessa was also laid back and making sure she keep in tune with the two reps but i told her that i was no longer calling about the service i was calling about how i was talked to by jeff and sandy. In a very no caring voice she said she would address this issue.

Then she went on to tell me that they were right to try an trouble shoot before service what i have to do before a service person comes out should be explained to me before i buy a warranty oh no correction service plan. Because of the insults i relieved by all three of these reps. I am going to go back to the store and request my money back. It is my goal cancel this warranty oh my bad service plan or what ever you all names it. I am so pissed that i want to say bad words curse words is not my first language. I was born in the error that the customer is always right and i have spent my hard earned money for something that requires me to climb in a crawl space find breaker and then i will be given the service i paid for. I have been a customer of home depot for 20 years. I will not accept or tolerate any down talk from any one i give respect and i demand respect. As you read this you too may be like jeff, sandy, and venessa you may not care about how i feel. But there is a god that sits high and he looks low and he see service contracts written that cannot be used by customer when needed. This is a sad thing.

I am so angry that i will not come back to home depot any more if you check my track record from california to arkansas i have rentals that all merchandise is purchased at home depot however there is other places i can spend my hard earned money. People like jeff, sandy, and venessa should not be allowed to communicate with a customer that are in need of immediate service. They haven't learned how to talk to customers and address there needs.hours later i am yet in my kitchen listening to a singing oven. I am not pleased with the service i have recieved from your warranty oh i mean service plan. When i bought this warranty i thought i would be able to use it without having to solve the problem my self.
I am a mad customer with a singing oven in eldorado arkansas.

Horrible

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 2:49pm, I bought a 10 FT Harper Gazebo, along with other items from Home Depo at 150 Midland Ave, Portchester, NY 10573, Manager Trevor Meinke. They said it will be delivered Mon. April 20th. I called when there was no delivery. They said it rained and there were no deliveries made. On Tuesday, everything was delivered except the Gazebo. Home Depot Delivery man stole the Gazebo. I paid over $2,000.00 for merchandize on Saturday, and I did not get my item! That is Grand Theft. Home Depot, you are a thief. You are responsible for all employees. I have to call the police and get Attorney's involved. Why should I have to do this. I just want my Gazebo delivered this week.

Order ID 1212-360058 1,072.68, SKU#1000-023-721 10 FT Harper Gazebo. The store Inventory is not updated. Now, they tell us that it's on back order but on Saturday it was not. You need to fire every manger who does make sure inventory is updated, delivery items are moved immediately from store floor so they won't be sold. The Gazebo was there on Saturday and now its on back order. Home Depot doesn't care at all, its just another stolen item at another store. Home Depot's Motto "more savings, more doing"--well its like "more slacking & more stealing and no doing."

Horrible

Purchased quite a few items as this used to be my store for home repair. I went to check out and was having a problem with one of the items. The item was grass sod. Apparently, there was no sku on the sod only a price. I was told by the cashier to go find a sku for the product or it could not be purchased. When my wife looked around for help, none was to be found. I was told by several employees that it would be a while before it could be found. Cashier was pretty annoyed by now and was told that the sod could not be purchased, and I would have to come back because I was holding up the line. Can you imagine that? I left my 400.00 worth of purchases at the check-out, asked for the store manager who was out to lunch, and drove off. I never will shop at Home Depot again!!!

Bad

We have been waiting for an order from the home depot in hialeah for 2 wks. The order should have been at Caicos Caribbean Lines for freight forwarding 2 weeks ago. I am on the phone today for almost 1 hour and I still don't have a status on this order. Your store manager is unavailable to answer and your freight department is not answering. Please help for we have a 3rd party waiting on a response as well. The order is for Bransford Dean and Claudio (Hialeah Store) assisted him with the order.

Horrible

I purchased a set of shower doors and the installer did a terrible job with the installation. I went into the Commack, seeking help and possibly someone to take care of these doors for me with a proper installation. A lady named Nancy listened to my dilemma, and I was told she would have someone come to my home with a NEW set of doors and install them free of charge and return my original purchase for the old doors.

She came to my home 2 days later with a man named Peter, and my wife said they brought in a new set of doors. I was at my job at the time. When I returned home a few hours later, my wife said the new doors were not installed and that they put them back in the truck. They supposedly repaired the old doors and left. At that time, the doors were worse than before they did the so-called repair. When I went back to the store on Friday evening at 6pm, I spoke to the manager on duty and told her my story. She said she new about the situation, and that she was told that new doors were installed. They Never were as I stated. I still have the OLD Doors and the same off the track problem.

At this time, I threw up my hands and knew Home Depot would DO NOTHING about this fiasco and the night manager got very huffy. This is not a good story to go around, and I would like to know WHAT HAPPENED to the new doors that were never installed. Were they used for another use for someone else?? I still have not received my credit I was promised for the junk doors I now have hanging in my bathroom with a wife that has M.S. I'm sure you know what that means, and I know no one at home depot cares. I intend on contacting the better business bureau, consumer affairs, and small claims court about this matter of lies and phony promises. I have been a customer of home depot for years but will never buy another item from your franchise again.

My name is Dominick Iannizzotto and you can check your records for my purchases for many years. I will eat the $215.00+ and advise my family friends and neighbors of this fiasco.

Bad

Today, I visited home depot and purchased a hanging plant. When I left the store and got to my truck, I was stopped by a young man who came running from the store and said to me "show me your receipt". I replied, "why and who are you?"..he said "I am security for home depot" I said show me your ID, he refused and to prevent an altercation, I showed my receipt. I returned to the store in shock, but most of all deeply humiliated because, this person was really accusing me of stealing. I am a senior citizen who go in home depot 1 or 2 times a day. I spend a ton of money in this store, I am extremely angry that I would be approached in that manner.

I can clearly understand asking to see a receipt at the door when leaving the store, but at my truck, as if he expected to catch me with a stolen item. I remain in disbelief that I was profiled as a possible thief. This is unacceptable. In today's society I understand and appreciate security, but please train them on how and when to approach people. This incident could have ended with me in handcuffs being accused of something that I have never done in my 73 years on earth, stealing.. I patronize this store because I would like it to stay in Jackson, but I will not be humiliated and spend my money.

Contact the Home Depot Complaint Department