BlackBerry Customer Service

Contact BlackBerry Corporate

Toll free phone number: 519-888-7465

BlackBerry, Ltd. is a registered trademark and is a leader in worldwide wireless communication. It operates in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Stock for BlackBerry is traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange as BB and the NASDQ:BBRY. For the first quarter of 2015 net income was reported by BlackBerry to be US 23 million. Employees number at 20,000.

If you are having a problem with your BlackBerry product or service you may need to contact your carrier but it’s worth a try to look at the “contact us tab” on their website www.blackberry.com. If you want to personally contact the CEO, John S. Chen you may write to him at BlackBerry B, 2200 University Aveune E, Waterloo, ON, Canada N2K 0A7.

The corporate headquarters telephone number is 519-888-7465 and fax 519-888-7464. Looking for a customer service phone number on the website is futile. You are led to complete/submit forms and told that your carrier can help with most of your problems. You may use Twitter and Facebook as a social forum for feedback.

Founded in 1984 as a 2-way pager BlackBerry launched it’s first smartphone in 1999.  Named because the keypad resembled the drupelets of the blackberry fruit, BlackBerry revenues peaked in 2012 with 80 million users compared to current 30 million users worldwide. You might enjoy some of the BlackBerry images posted on Flickr.

Upset with BlackBerry?

File a complaint here!

Reach BlackBerry Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• BlackBerry corporate office

• 2200 University Aveune E
    • Waterloo
    • N2K 0A7
    • Canada

519-888-7465

Top BlackBerry Complaints

Blackberry has failed to stand behind the 1 meter drop testing standards set by Gorilla Glass 4. They told me the repair would take 10 to 14 business days, it's been well over a month. My device fell from a 2 foot drop and the screen was brutally smashed. Please see pictures and video for drop test and device damage. My device was also in a blackberry hardshell case. The picture of the tape measure and coffee table is where it fell from.

Comment (0)

The BlackBerry Priv screen smashed on a 2 foot drop. I talked to other people about this and they said device makers should stand behind their product and test them. A two foot drop is minimal and it should have with stood the fall especially being inside a BlackBerry™ hardshell case. Their still charging me $320 to fix the dam thing and I disagree with it.

Comment (1)

I upgraded my phone to the new OS and I started having problem with my network, I find it difficult receiving 3G network on my BlackBerry Q5. it only receives the 2G network. the picture show the phone in 3G mode but showing SoS.

Comment (0)

I have used blackberry phones for many years and my latest one is a blackberry classic. Having only had it since February it suddenly 'died' last week for no apparent reason. I have had to force the back of and apparently the motor board has burnt out. I have now had to buy another phone (not a blackberry) to use. Could you please respond as to why a relatively new phone should suddenly burn out.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Blackberry Classic last year anticipating a top of the line cell phone which it was for about 6 months. It has rapidly decreased in battery life from the advertised 22 hours per charge to between 3 to 4 hours of life per charge. As an example I left my phone in my vehicle one day playing golf in a remote area in Quebec. The phone was on but no apps were running on a fully charged battery. After 4.5 hours the phone battery was red lined, no power!

My phone is on a pay as you go through Virgin Mobile with extended usage with Wi-Fi. I am not a tech person and use little of the available functions this phone is capable of. At first I thought I had too many this running in the background and turned off many features to conserve power. I shut down the Wi-Fi as well. Then I replaced the charging cord believing it to be defective. I like this phone for it's security and features but it may as well be a $450.00 string with two cans tied as far as function.

Comment (0)

I bought my phone in South-Africa on a contract basis. Today is officially the second time that I had to return my phone. The phone's speaker doesn't work and I can't receive incoming phone calls. The battery dies the entire time. The first time my phone had to be send away, I received it after two months. Today, it had to be send away again. Blackberry just give me problems from the morning and can't deal with this phone anymore. I'm on the road four hours a day with no phone.

Comment (0)

I wanted to buy Facebook pro as an app on my Blackberry on Wednesday the 29th of june, 2016 after putting the details of my atm card, I was debited instantly but not given the application. So my question is this why should blackberry deduct money and not give me the application I paid for? Please refund my money back it may be little but Blackberry is the worst smartphone ever.

Comment (0)

Am using a BlackBerry Z10 model number: STL100-1 suddenly the phone began to fade off" like the phone will restart itself or sometimes disappear to black with the black light on* I did a hard reset and also changed the OS several times" still the same problem please help me out.

Comment (0)

I live in Bombay india. I am a dedicated blackberry user from past 8 years. I am currently using a blackberry passport and a z10. My blackberry passport is under warranty and i started facing issue for battery draining, over heating and network problem is the worst among these. I found out the service center finally which is SG infotech in borivali inside thakkar malll. I submitted my phone on 28th may 2016. I got it back after 10 long days. I thought there would a new handset given to me but they said they repaired the same. I've already typed on consumer complaints about sg infotech and blackberry.

Comment (0)

Purchased an app on Blackberry World, payment made through Vodacom. Each time money deducted but no coins allocated to my game. On the 14th May at 17.49, then three times on the 17th May, 10.47, 12.33 and at 19.17, each time R15.99 deducted but no coins. The game is from Magic. Each time the system error reported unable to reach server. Please investigate and reimburse. Many thanks and kind regards.

Comment (0)

Purchased a Blackberry Q 10 version 10.3.2 recently on line through TOP BUY. 4 of the keys would not work d f g h. This made it difficult to connect to some functions and use the text message. Contacted TOP BUY who "have recently come under the management of Mysale group. Email address not monitored for either firm and have had no reply to my complaints except to say my complaint is on a list. A very long one obviously. Country of manufacture Korea and the phone was shipped from Hong Kong. What hope do I have of getting it replaced or fixed? It has limited use at the moment and cost me $255.

Comment (0)

I just would like to bring under your attention my utter dissatisfaction with my Blackberry Z3. Being a Blackberry user ever since the first Blackberry has made its appearance I am close to navigate away from ever, ever owing another Blackberry again. I am battling for over more than two weeks now to just get this stupid device to make a backup and restore my data as there is a need to do that. None of the multiple software that I have downloaded to do just that (a simple backup) worked.

Either it is not supporting the BB Z10 under which the Z3 apparently falls or the Blackberry Link refuses to make a full backup of my device data or the blackberry extractor software does not support the said Z10(z3). Blackberry Software refuses to recognize my device in order to get it connected to the PC. I need info from deleted browsing history and I was hoping by doing a backup I would be able to retrieve such history at the end of all of this. Instead I am on the brink of giving up on this stupid phone. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment (0)

A got a blackberry Z3 from amazon and in one month of use the phone is no longer detecting a sim card. I had to reset it but nothing changed. I have done every solutions i read online changing sim card and nothing works. What should i do? I am so not happy with the phone and wish to file a formal protest to BB headquarters.

Comment (0)

The newspaper released a development regarding encryption and that my phone is not secure. I would like full refund as these BlackBerry devices were sold to me as a secure device. I would say you need a fix quickly or close up shop as this will be the outcome of the consumer. Why is blackberry head offices not talking to the press on this, get the government out of our lives. They have no business in my phone.

Comment (0)

BlackBerry has changed the standard facebook platform, you no longer can have face book without logging onto the website by enter net before it was part of the blackberry hub. I was informed that blackberry notified them. For weeks blackberry has promoted an upgrade for facebook moments. They do this and facebook is now gone and you can only load their Facebook 10 linked directly to the website at a price. I'm disappointed and will be changing my cell asap from BlackBerry to Samsung if this is not resolved asap.

Comment (0)

Your newly upgraded facebook app is scam, it doesn't work when you want to open the app it takes you back to the phone browser. Now I can't be able to chat on facebook for days. Please do something urgently to address this problem.

Comment (0)

I downloaded a new Facebook upgrade and it is horrible. All I get is my notifications. I can't get messages or send messages. Please can you help me get the original Facebook back on the BlackBerry. This technology is terrible!

Comment (0)

I tried ordering a Blackberry PRIV device via on-line Sales but after order payment and Invoice receipt my order was declined twice. The debit and credit cards used had sufficient funds. I was requested by Blackberry to contact my Bank for an authorisation code and they blamed the bank for barring the transaction, however, my bank denied that this was the case. This is a very unexpected and unusual procedure, but still I followed Blackberry's advice and confirmed with may bank and confirmation of transaction was authorised and money awaiting for payment to Blackberry.

I am very disappointed at this state affairs. I was then contacted by Blackberry with an update on my order and was told the order was all together declined and the only other way was for me to re-start a new order and do a Wire-Transfer of funds to purchase the device..- how depressing is this experience, well Very! I am a fan of Blackberry and really wanted a PRIV as soon as possible. I do not understand why Blackberry are making it so difficult for me to purchase the PRIV bundle directly from online shop.

Comment (0)

It was my first time to download my photos from blackberry z3 phone .My husband did everything on the laptop and than passwords were been asking which we only had one and it never took.I took my laptop and phone to provide outlet shop to help and the help i got from the sales person blocked my phone and it started to delete my info and the phone crashed.

It made all my photos go lost and no one can help to recovery my photos or contact number. Why not have a assists to recovery like contact or photos that important. I just right now want shout scream at some one but all very one telling me it software and blackberry known about it and they never solved the problem and only upgrade hand set. Blackberry should com to the table to help people like myself to recovery the info like photos and contact. The phone don't take the password you put in proof was yesterday when i took phone to service center.

Comment (0)

I have been unable to use my Blackberry cell phone since last week. Please help! Tried contacting the corporate office but no answer!

Comment (0)

I am unhappy that my blackberry bold that is a G3 is know going to run like a G2. It looks like I will be leaving T-Mobile after being with you for almost 5 years. My wife work for you and she was lay off she love T-Mobile. I wish you all the luck with your new change.

Comment (0)

Terrible and unsatisfying after-sale-service! You should consider your choice when buying a new device. Have being using my device (BlackBerry Z30) for 7 months before a systematic error from BlackBerry Anti-Theft Protection made it impossible. By accident my BlackBerry ID account was deleted, which is still (!!) connected to my device and prevent the usage.

My numerous approaches to get in touch with BlackBerry corporate offices in order to solve this issue, via my Point-of-Sale or directly via paid BlackBerry Technical Support, failed. In my opinion there is no interest to help or to satisfy customers, apart from to increase number of sales.

Comment (0)

I tried a BlackBerry new os version to download. But the space already takes 4gb. But extra 385mb to need delete to download the os. But this is no app and media to delete. Customer service is no help to me!

Comment (0)

I use a blackberry Q5 and anytime I wanna save a phone number on my sim card it says 'some contact info will not be copied to your sim card'. My complaint is that when I checked help it says blackberry balance is switched on by administrator so I won't be able to save contact on my sim card until blackberry balance is off and I don't even have blackberry balance on my phone.

Comment (0)

I cannot buy or upgrade somethings in blackberry world like Games or Apps. This is not acceptable.

Comment (0)

Hi. I got an email that said I had changed my bbm id. I never changed my bbm id. How do I restore my previous bbm id? It was originally different and I need to contact BlackBerry customer service.

Comment (0)

I have owned nothing but blackberry phones (4) and syncing has always been fairly straightforward. For the second time now I lost a years worth of photos, videos, passwords, to do list ect. I am not able to sync my BB Leap to my computer and I did see a warning concerning resetting the phone and to the best of my knowledge I have always said no to this so i do not know why my phone was reset. Please send me clear instructions on how to do this.

Comment (0)

Ive been a Blackberry loyalist for years and not because they are perfect by any means. Ive had issues but this current one is an outrage. I recently had cause to use the amazon app which unknown to me had been pre-installed on my phone. I wanted to download a Cuba map app directly to the phone. To do this I had to activate the amazon app. When I attempted to do that the app wanted extreme permissions to access everything on my phone, my text messages, emails, phone lists, camera, pictures, microphone, documents. I denied those permissions and the app would not install.

After going around for a while trying to avoid giving those permissions a message popped up that I could change permissions after the app was installed and so I decided that was okay as long as I could change these permissions and limit access afterwards I would grant them this once. SO I activated the app and made my purchase and then went to change the permissions only to find the app would not let me change the permissions at all. This infuriated me because its tantamount to installing licensed spyware on my phone. It deletes any privacy I thought I had entirely.

This is unacceptable to me. SO I decided to delete the amazon app from my phone entirely. If I cant control it I wont use it. Only trouble is Blackberry in all its dubious wisdom had embedded the app in the phone and you CANT uninstall it once activated that 's it. It has unlimited access to everything you do on your phone. One of the main reasons I chose the Blackberry over the so much more popular and sometimes better supported APPLE and SAMSUNG phones was because of the supposed privacy factor that Blackberry promised to deliver. That is now out the window. The US government now has complete and unfettered access to everything on our Blackberry smart phones through its collection of data from Amazon. Privacy is out the window.

The worst of all is now that Blackberry is so unavailable to the public that there is nothing you can do about this. Unlike Apple who you can call pretty much 24/7 Blackberry hides in its ivory tower behind its anonymous website. So after being a Blackberry loyalist for years I'm now losing complete faith in the company and ready to give up my cherished Blackberry classic. Its no better than its competition anymore. Its promise of privacy is gone and I am not the only Blackberry user facing this issue. One the web site I saw dozens of others with this same issue with the Amazon app. I'll give Blackberry a couple of weeks to address this issue then I'm off to get a different phone if I cant find a way to block this app. So far I have de registered the phone from the Amazon website and declined permission for the app to run when minimized but that's not good enough for me. I want the app blocked entirely or removed from the phone.

Comment (0)

Suddenly my touch is not at all working, it didn't fall down, nothing happened suddenly stopped. I used to love the Blackberry brand but now I am not so sure.

Comment (0)

Hi got a new z10 unlimited red phone and dune a upgrade software on twice and now phone do not work properly as it did before the software upgrade so not happy with blackberry now the cost me a lot off money to buy and now do work properly when its no fault off mine but blackberry software so sort it out.

Comment (0)

I started using BlackBerry 15 yrs ago, I put up with the jokes the ribbing and all that came with it, because it's Canadian. Well you guys dropped the ball big time, I can't download apps that are made for BlackBerry because I have a passport, my question why would you only give us a half a phone, have to reboot at least 2 times a week. Apps fluted and disappear. Now 8 months later you antiquate the passport. Now you launch a new phone for $900 without a plan, I have 2 more yrs for swap. How could RIM screw it up so bad, so disappointed. Blackberry your done!

Comment (0)

I am using BlackBerry Z3 and my complaint is actually about using the phone itself. Whenever I'm in a rush or while using the phone it does things itself. Like the quick settings slides down automatically from the top and goes up then again slides down and goes up again. This repeats several times and I'm fed up with it. Stupid thing won't even allow me to message it just types on its own. Finally, the phone locks, when I try to open it the usual thing happens. The phone tries to open it for me but Alas, it's wrong. But my phone didn't give up it keep trying. stupid piece of garbage, I got frightened of losing my data and switched off my phone. Thank you BlackBerry for this stupid phone of yours.

Comment (3)

Hi it's about a year I got a blackberry bold 5 as a gift and just after 3 months it's keys stopped working. I connected with a friend who's working with BlackBerry and since then it's been s race. Neither your service Center helps nor this friend if mine. I asked for a spare device so I can send this for repair but service Center never had one. I was a blackberry user for good 9 years but the pain I have gone through in last few months have been miserable. Imagine writing an urgent email with g, n, d, h not working.I am willing to upgrade to an bb classic or passport if I can get a compensatory discount by giving away this device. Or ill be glad if I can get a spare device and this one can be repaired

Comment (1)

In December i bought blackberry z3. From Dec upto June i was just happy with it. July the phone started giving me problems, i took it back to mtn repair centre, after 3 daysi received a message that says they can't fix it because it is liquid damage, i phoned them and told them it can't be, because I've never dropped the phone in any liquid and the lady says when it's liquid damage we don't only mean water but there is lot of things that can cause that and i was told to pay 330 for them to give me my liquid damage phone. I've never dropped my phone on water or go inside where there's moisture with my phone, I'm really shocked and disappointed as i love and like blackberry.

Comment (1)

Blackberry app download link is useless and keeps asking for password. I tried everyone I use and none works. Blackberry useless for sports apps like Chicago Bears and Chicago Blackhawks. Can't wait until I am eligible for a new phone - rest assured it will not be a Blackberry.

Comment (0)

I have a 6-7 month new Blackberry passport with original blackberry case that slip out of my hand and fell approx 1.5 feet from the floor and the screen immediately cracked like a spider web. I called blackberry customer service and spoke w/ 3 different people including a supervisor and after many attempts to find a resolution.

I was told they can't warranty my phone as they could not prove i bought the phone from amazon.com or shop@blackberry.com. Mind you, I got this as a gift from my ex-girlfriend who i am no longer on talking terms. I

expressed my concerns of the possible design flaws in the blackberry case and quality of screen. There is no consideration from blackberry service to warranty their product. I'm extremely disappointed and upset.

Comment (0)

I called up on Mon 4th May at approx 2.00pm and spoke to customer services. The lady was EXTREMELY unhelpful and had me waiting on the line for over 10 minutes without any assistance whatsoever! This is a disgrace to your company and I will be posting on Twitter and Facebook what inefficient service you provide your customers by employing such useless employees .

Comment (0)

I bought a Z30 phone and loved it. Up until I was forced to upgrade new software. Now, the phone is sooo slow and the battery needs to be charged at least twice a day with normal use! If I am on the phone for more than 20 minutes I have to recharge it because the battery life is below 20%!!!

Blackberry should stop upgrading useless info on phones. If they feel the need to offer an upgrade, then it should be optional!! I have heard of many other complaints of the same nature. This is highly frustrating that Blackberry messed up a good phone that I loved! I guess this is their way of forcing me to upgrade my phone instead!

Comment (0)

I have been using a Z30 for the past 5 months with zero problems. Since my last software upgrade, it has become a freaking nightmare. The browser is slow with Try Again error messages popping up, videos play on blank screen with sound only, the menu layout looks ancient...please help to get my original software back.

Comment (0)

I'm a previous blackberry customer. Now i'm using blackberry Z10 for last 7-8 months. Still last month phone was good performance. But this month new OS was updated 10.3.1.1779. This OS is too erorr. I cant use phone properly because of this OS. Because when phone is switch off & then switch on, the previous data's has been deleted from the phone. so i cant use this OS for future. so please give me a solution for this problem,without solving this problem i cant continue with blackberry. Because some data's already deleted from this problem. So please give me your solution.. I'm waiting for your feedback.

Comment (0)

In my blackberry messenger, all my contact picture is disappear, so how i can fix that problem? Please help me because this'is already running around 2 weeks.

Comment (0)

Please do not get this phone. I got the phone a week ago but from day 1 its rebooting its self. I phoned my Vodacom supplier and they said they wil come and get the phone but til today no collection. I went on the net and saw the blackberry 9720 was launched in 2013 August and still they give the phones to clients. Now I must sit without a phone because Vodacom is coming to get the phone and only then the upgrade will be reversed.

Comment (0)

I have blackberry z.10 on 15 June 2014. The handset is getting discharged within 3 hours. The service centre of agra is closed and the handset is getting heated too much as it appears there is a major problem. I complained to the shopkeeper from where I have purchased it, he told me to remove the the memory card but the problem doesn't resolve. Please help me to resolve this problem as I am getting major problems by heating of handset as it gives the feel of bursting.

Comment (0)

All apps are removed automatically if blackberry z10 switched off. Very bad mobile. Nobody likes blackberry on present. Because many issues are running . Is there any formula to solve this problem? "all apps are removed automatically if blackberry switched off". Now I am going to share this issue through all social network. And YouTube

Comment (0)

My new passport is not configuring with microsoft outlook contacts, tasks, memo and calendar. It get hanged after downloading the OS 10 program. There needs to be away of increasing the font of the BBM on Iphone. Blackberry has to work with apple to synchronise the settings. Please the font is way too small.

Comment (0)

I have a Blackberry Passport with the most current operating system. Although I am very enthusiastic about the device, there is one very annoying problem. It is this: The majority of my contacts randomly disappear and then when I reboot the device will slowly reappear, though with all the favourites having been removed. This happens regularly and is quite frustrating because when this occurs there is no way to email or phone the contacts that have disappeared until they magically reappear. This should not be happening on this device.

Comment (0)

I am using blackberry Z3 from last 10 months, But I facing problem in my Z3 regarding voice clearance. When I call someone or receive call I am not able to get the voice properly. I have complained 3 times at customer center but no RESULT. Two times touch screen has been replaced. Last 10 months 4 times mobile has been reached on customer center. I have tired. Please replace this phone. Blackberry is best Brand in World thats why I buy this phone. Please replace my phone.

Comment (0)

i have a BB curve & have two google email address! both emails worked fine on my cell and showed on a common i message centre plus on individual centres! then BB said they didn't recognise my default email address! so put in a new password for both email address at least three times! some times the message was wrong password and sometimes message was i needed a more recent browser! how come until five hours ago my internet on my cell phone worked perfectly! i first downloaded mozilla three times then chrome then explorer with the same message of weak browser! i was going to buy a classic but i've changed my mind! i'm really disappointed because i've never had a major problem before with my two blackberry phones! do you have a solution? caroline

Comment (0)

I have both the Z30 and Z10. We recently down loaded your update which took a few hours. Now our phone does not work like before. When you answer it there is some clicking that goes on then it connects - mean while the person calling us is on the other end ready to hang up because of the time it takes to connect after answering it. Do your people not test these updates before letting them out to your victims or rather customers. We are almost ready to jump ship - what gives - Black Berry use to lead the charge now they seem to be hiding in the back round.

Comment (0)

I've had 6 different blackberry phones, 5 curves and 1 bold. Every single device has had problems were it just switches itself off. Worst phones ever I'd rather have a nokia 3210 at least the battery lasts a day and doesn't turn itself off. Certainly wouldn't recommend blackberry smartphones to anyone because they really aren't that smart. F'ing useless in fact! I've spent a couple hundred pound on your devices and not one of them work. Blackberry can F OFF!!!!

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Have feedback for BlackBerry?