Woolworths Customer Service

Contact Woolworths Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-638-434

If you are a Woolworth's customer with a complaint, use our free feedback form and let us know what happened. Another great way to reach the company is by sending a quick email to customer service, using the address feedback@woolworths.com.au or shoponline@woolworths.com.au.

Woolworth's does have a customer support number and contact info section under the FAQ and help website, but it is difficult to find. You will have to look on the left hand side of the page to see the link to the contact phone numbers. If you do want to call the Woolworth's customer service hotline to report a problem, the phone number is 1800 000 610 and the best time to reach them is Monday-Friday 6am-12am. It seems like rather odd hours for a customer hotline, but you might still give it a try.

Woolworth's has a fairly active Facebook page if you would like to post a complaint there, but they are not yet active on other social media accounts like Twitter. Like any social media post, make sure your feedback is honest and detailed. Some customers choose to write a letter to the Woolworth's corporate mailing address at GPO box 4535, Sydney 2001. The Woolworth's CEO is Grant O’Brien.

Woolworths Contact Information

• Woolworths headquarters address

• GPO box 4535
    • Sydney
    • 2001

1-800-638-434

Browse reviews of other Supermarkets

Top Woolworths Complaints

I am sick of being constantly manipulated byyour stores.Items are frequently discontinued and other items put in their place. the latest is Berries Australian grown refrigerated pulp free orange juice.The egg section at Wheelers Hill is a disgrace. I am not interested in clearing the section I want the eggs I want.Stop screw ing suppliers and manufacturers and suppliers. For once think about customer service ahead of profits.

In the specials brochure for week 19th June 2019 2 Cases of Tooheys Beer 30 x 375 was advertised for $98.00
On the 22nd June I went to Bomaderry bws and was told they are $54.00 I did not buy.
On the 24th June I went to Nowra Woolworths and was told they are not on special they are $54.00 each and it is a printing mistake I refused to buy.

Why have specials advertised and not honour them?

We are regular shoppers at this particular Woolworths & have been for years. However after this last incident , we feel let down. On Tuesday on our regular shop we bought 56 items & were overcharged on 15 of these , including pumpkin .84 kg net @ $5.50 for $ 27.72 ?????. Overall for a $244.40 shop we were charged $299.40. After convincing staff of the problem , then told that the cash register at that checkout was malfunctioning. So the result was move to another checkout , unload all of the shopping , cancel previous docket & start all over again putting all of the items through . So from the time of arrival to departure was extended by an extra 45 minutes to sort this out. We feel let down , as their should have been some sort of compensation . We have both dockets.

Today at approximately 3pm I went into my local woolworths store to buy some groceries.

After I had done my shopping I went to the self service counter and started using the first
register which was a card only machine, as I was using the register the woman (tall, blonde
with pimples on her face) stood over me in a threatening manner while I was scanning my groceries.

When I went to use my atm card to pay for my shopping she stood even closer, so close
that I had to ask the woman in the cigarette shop (Mandy) to tell her to please step back
as I did not want her to see my pin number to which Mandy replied that “No I won’t
do that as it was the womans job to stand there”.

This isn’t the first time I have had some sort of drama from this woman, if she just did her
job I would have been fine with it, but she was so aggressive she even said to me “You’re
the woman that got me Into trouble the last time and if you don’t like it then go through one
of the other registers”.

I have had enough drama for the last few months to last me a life time, I do not need any more,
So if u could please rectify this situation and maybe tell the woman to leave her personal dislikes and
aggression outside of the work place as it is very unprofessional of her.

Thankyou for your attention to this matter.

I purchased the Mongolian lamb strips . The flavours were lovely & the meat was very tender BUT the pieces weren't strips & very inconsistent in there size. Some really long pieces & then very small & also large pieces . I used scissors to cut some pieces . Presentation didn't look like the photo on the back of the Woolworths magazine where it shows similar sized pieces.

COOMA

For some time Cooma has been undergoing a "Re vamp" including the carpark. For approximately 4 weeks the carpark has had next to no lighting and in the last week NO lights at all. Cooma is dark by 5.30pm at this time of the year and the car park is very dangerous as to falls etc and also crime. A few weeks ago I managed to speak to the Assistant Manager who assured me that the re furbishments including car park would be completed by 20 May 2019. It's now 12 June and still in darkness. As a local, shopping every day, I knew were to park, but now in the dark parking spots are hard to define.

I find it very incompetent from a project management perspective that the last improvement would be one impacting on safety to customers.

As to the asphalting of the car park no signage was provided at any entrance as to thoroughfares. EG went there one lunch time and could enter carpark as normal but not able to access shop, stopped by a contractor, and then told to go back out the way I came in.

Very Unorganised and no logic.

AS to Self service LOL.
Many Cooma locals do huge shops fortnightly/monthly due to distances/farm commitments as if they will use self service. I have used Self service and every time had to ask for assistance. When will customers be offered a discount for serving themselves.

On a positive note the BWS improvements are fantastic with more refrigerated wines and beers.

I have purchased your gourmet tomatoes every week ,they are normally lovely but the past month I have discarded 3 of my purchases due to the fact that tomatoes are inedible ,
They were woody inside and even cooking them didn’t make them edible ,they are very expensive at the moment ,please pass this on to your buyer ,I shop at Warner and Eaton’s hill stores ,I will be returning the ones I purchased yesterday to the store also

Today I went into shop at this store and get a few things. Earlier that day I had purchased a water from the store and I had the receipt in my bag. I had eaten some lunch and in the trolley was the water I purchased earlier, half full. This brand of water can be purchased anywhere in the Shopping Centre.
I went to a checkout with a lady who knows me well, I have been shopping here for many years and I also know this lady from the old Woolworths store at Jackson Court, Doncaster East. She asked me where did I purchase the water, and I showed her my receipt, which she just glanced at. But its the way its done, I feel like I'm a criminal. And its happened twice before with this same person. Asking whether my other purchases were from this store. In all cases I had the proof that I bought the goods from another store.
I don't like my experience at Woolworths, I feel like a guilty shopper. And the way she asks is nasty. I know you have problems with theft. But this woman knows me, I'm a regular customer and not a thief. And I don't feel like going to this store ever again, it fills me with dread. Oh and also she should apologise to me, because I'm not a thief. I think better training of your staff would be better. I never experience this at Coles or Woolworths in other places.

My complaint is about my store in Deloraine Tasmania..
The staff are hard working and blameless however I will list the following.
.Shelves half empty.Often whole series of items just not on shelves at all.Also very poor selection even when shelf is full.Check out is far too slow obviously never enough staff to do the job..Plastic bags that you force customers to pay for have overtime greatly reduced in quality.
In short I am very unhappy and very very dissapointed.

Two runaway trolleys were stem pres to be pushed into the other trolleys by the Hadfield Store Manager 18/4/19 & the trolleys did not go into the others, then came flying damaging my car.
Woolworths rejected my claim to fix my car. The store Managee Donella lied to the insurance company
I believe in Karma & will take this to woolworths CEO

I am a extremely long time exclusive Woolworth customer (approx plus 40 years) & I recently had a bad experience with the meat department at the Sebastopol supermarket. I have recently started purchasing the prepackaged cuts of meat, which up till now I have been quite happy with, until last week I opened a 400gram pack of BRUEMAR pork. The piece of meat that was visible through the clear wrap looked very nice but to my shock and surprise the piece under the cardboard wrapper was of a totally unacceptable standard. It was very small and consisted almost totally of grizzel and sinew, totally uneatable, as I was at the time, preparing to cook said meat this was very annoying & frustrating & resulted in a less than enjoyable meal. I have spoken to my supermarket meat supervisor and was directed to contact the complaints Dept. I hope you will address this matter promptly.

27th April 11.30 hours my daughter and I were going through the self – serve checkout which was located next to the staff member overseeing everyone. This girl came over and asked if we had checked through and item which she proceed to use her finger to check what we had already checked through, she proceeded to do this 3-4 times, not once did she check anyone else. I understand they need to oversee customers and there are not so honest people but we were right next to her and dressed nice. I did ask if she wanted to check items through herself and if she thought we were stealing also why she was not doing the same to others, it was only then did she check 1 customer’s items. She then asked if we checked through the toilet paper and proceeded to do this herself – I went back to tell her we already did this and she had charged me twice – she sarcastically told me to go to the counter to get my money refunded. I did report her to the manager. Both my daughter and I were made to feel like thieves, humiliated and will not be returning to Pacific Fair Woolworths again, nor will our family and friends. We are well educated and felt we were undervalued as a customer. We would appreciate follow up and feedback please. - very unhappy customer.

Today at our local store where we have shopped for 45 years the checkouts were terrible...room to line up is limited because of other shoppers only two were open...self service of course but I will never do that...we were not the only ones frustrated ....the staff at the store are fantastic but service desk staff were not on the ball today and it is a week away from Easter so mayb that was the reason but management has to be ready for those occasions

Why is it getting harder to find brands on your shelves,sick of going to coles to get sliced pickled onions and other things that we could once get. Will be taking my shopping to Coles from now on , money hungry you are and your so called fresh fruit is shocking get it home rotten in 2 days WHY

I went into The Store at Northland last Sunday to buy Hor Cross Buns.The add in store says Mouth .watering Hot Cross Buns well I picked up a packet of the Traditional ones only to find they were Frozen Stiff,I picked up another 2 packets and they were frozen.I was.. not happy So I did not buy them.I want fresh ones not frozen ones.When are these buns made??. I wont be buying any from Woolworths again.

Today I shopped at your Golden Grove store which I shop at often. I purchased two packets of your Extra soft Jumbo Hamburger rolls with the date on the label stating that they were baked on the 3rd April 2019 and best before 6th April 2019. My husband and I had the rolls for lunch and there is no way these rolls were baked today, they were extremely stale and not at all fresh as indicated by the labelling. I am totally disappointed with this product and feel that your bakery department relabelled the bread rolls so as to sell them. I have frozen the second packet in the hopes that it may freshen the rolls up.

This morning I shopped at your Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre store. I shop here often and have bought items from you bakery on numerous occasions. Today I purchased your home brand Extra soft Jumbo Hamburger rolls packet of 6 which stated on the label that they were baked on 3rd April 2019 and best before 6th April 2019. I purchased two packets of these rolls. There is no way that these rolls were baked today as they were stale. I am most disappointed with your labelling as it was quite obvious that it is false from the taste of these rolls. I opened only one packet placing the other in my freezer, lets hope that by freezing them it may improve the rolls.

I have done everything possible to access my account I have been with Woolworths for 18 months. I have redeemed points twice the rest I have been saving. The problem is my points are disappearing. I have done every thing possible to access my account. Customer service staff have been sending tempory pass words,they dont work.I have been requesting replacement cards with new bar codes but the same bar codes are sent. I shop at Wyndham Vale Woolworths Vic 3024. I asked customer service to cancel my account today until the problem is fixed or I will shop else where.

Good morning
Further to my in store (Mandurah Forum WA) complaint on Friday 22nd March 2019 I have now decided to contact you direct. Whilst the staff at the store were very receptive to my issues, offering replacement products it was all too late.
I am a loyal Woolworths shopper and have been for many years. My issue is regarding the constant poor quality of the fruit and vegetables.
Over recent times I have purchased inferior watermelon, cucumber, strawberries, raspberries, potatoes and other produce only to bin most of it.
My last purchases were for a special family gathering and I have to say most of it was tasteless and damaged. This put considerable pressure on my wife and myself in preparing the luncheon as I had to source alternative products from other stores. It made our preparation very stressful from a time and cost factor. I am now 80 and try to budget the best I can on a pension.
I feel I need to pass this information on to you so that Woolworths can improve its products.
I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Allan cooper
11A Waterside Drive
Mandurah WA 6210

Mobile 0417 009 290

I placed an on line order during the big frozen foods special you had a few weeks a go. With next day pick up. Upon entering the store I had to wait 20 mins for them to find someone to serve me. And then another 25 mins to have my order brought out from the back. Once home I found that more than half the items I purchased were melted, softened or defrosted. Because of this the ice creams now has frost in it. The bag of ice melted and then re froze causing it to stick together like glue not to mention the water that's now frozen in the bottom of the freezer!

no stock on shelves and to matters worse waited to go to the checkout for over twenty minutes with only checkout open. this is not the first time that i have not to be able to buy things that i have required.I spend over two hundred dollars a week and i dont think this good enough. I will be going elseware from now on . Marilyn Murray

My son purchased a cooked organic chicken from Emerald Woolworths, Victoria, today 19/30/2019 for myself to use in a recipe that we have every couple of months or so. However, upon opening the chicken I was surprised to see that this chicken was literally no bigger than a pigeon! This chicken was at least half the size of the last one that I purchased from the same store. I am disgusted at such a blatant rip off by your organisation.

I have been a loyal supporter of your supermarket chain for decades and now I am confronted with the need to look elsewhere to do my shopping. I understand the economics and the need to down size but buying a chicken and getting a pigeon is beyond a joke!

My Wife and I are regular weekly On-Line Shoppers from Woolworths - We order AM Sunday and the Groceries are delivered AM Monday - Fine.

In the case of past Two (2) Deliveries for example:

One Navel Orange out of the Two Ordered was "BAD" and I mean so bad that half of the orange had turned Purple - We had to simply throw it out

This week we get the same issue One of the Two is bad although not quite as bad as last week.

Given that your Company Logo is the "Fresh Food People" not the "Off Food People" - What do Woolworths intend to do about rectifying this matter.

Doug Pickersgill, 7 Sheoak Street, Middle Park, QLD 4074 - Phone 0419 799 387

my family and friends and I shop at the Woolworths Riverton store a few times a week.

on 7.3.19 I went through the checkout of an older lady, brown hair, bigger set, terminal ID W4382001.

I was not greeted and began loading my items on the conveyor belt, including my shopping bags. when the cashier saw these, she said 'I did ask if you had bags' quite rudely. i was shocked- so was the man behind me. I said 'well I didn't hear you'. nothing elsewas said. i paid for my shopping $150 odd- a normal figure for me, and began loading my bags. The man behind me proceeded to be served, and asked her "how are you" she said "good" and that was it.

honestly if your staff are going to be rude and clearly over it (it was the afternoon, maybe she was tired) then you should give them other jobs to do instead of serving customers.

I have actually gone to Coles the last two shops as I just can't continue to support rude staff.

I hope you don't lose other customers and take the time to look into it.

I look forward to your feedback

Date: Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 2:30 PM
Subject: Damage to car from shopping trolley 27 February 2019 1:45 pm Neutral Bay Car Park NSW

To Whom it May Concern,

I would like to lodge a formal complaint regarding an incident that occurred today (27 February 2019 at approximately 1:45pm) in the Woolworths Neutral Bay (NSW) car park.

I was sitting in my car close to Chargrilled Charlies attempting to leave the car park; when a stray trolley came rolling out of control ( nera where the motorbikes park and hit my car (for your reference, I have attached photos of the damage it has caused to my car). This was not the only trolley that was not the only trolley that was in the vicinity. There were approximately another five (5) trolleys in the same location.

People may not return trolleys to where they should however, trolleys should be collected on a consistent basis by the employees that work collecting the shopping trolleys.

Not only was my car damaged, I was also frightened by the trolley hitting my car, which caused me to jump and I could have potentially hit the car that was stationary in front of me.

I do not think I should have to pay for the repair of the damage that occurred to my car today, due to amount of shopping trolleys left in the carpark; which run out of control due to the lack of employees collecting them. These shopping trolleys are owned by Woolworths and should be collected regularly and not left to their own devices in the carpark.
I would say in this instance it was lucky that no one was hurt particulary a young child.

Please advise how you are going to proceed with this complaint. As mentioned above, I do not think I should have to be out of pocked to have the damage to my car repaired due to incompetent employees not collecting shopping trolleys.

Mandy

I have had a Woolworth's online delivery and was missing two items I have paid for.
Date-10 March 2019
Invoice order no-34037631
Items are-Woolworth's country loaf wholegrain 850g x 2
Can I have a refund for these items please.

Mandy

Tonight I purchased ice cream from your Lake Munmorah store at 18.49pm. Most of the ice cream in this section was in a thawing state, some were liquid. I let the lady at the self service know that there appears to be a temperature problem that has not just happened. This should be monitored regularly though out the day and never be left in this state for customers to purchase. Obviously a fridge break down that hasn’t been dealt with in the correct manner. I hope that the ice cream is not refrozen for resale.

I have no complaint about staff, but am extremely disappointed with quality control.
On Friday 26th January, Australia Day, I bought flowers from Woolworths Kingsway. To be specific, dahlias at $10 for three blooms and Singapore orchids at $10 for five sprigs
When I went to arrange them, at the most half an hour after being bought, the dahlias lost at least half of their petals when they were released from the plastic sleeve. The Singapore orchids only lost a few of the lesser blooms,
The NEXT day the dahlias had wilted and were significantly browner and in not good shape.
Today,Monday 28th Jan, the orchids are dropping a large amount of blooms.
This may not seem like a big deal however, as I am on a restricted budget,$20 for flowers that don't last is seriously NOT acceptable.

Jennifer Sibley

A month ago approx. I spoke to the regular Manager about poor quality meat from Drysdale store Victoria. I might ad I have been a happy customer for 40yrs until this pig of a manager NEEDS A REFRESHER COURSE IN PR.THERE ARE NOW 3 Supermarkets in Drysdale now Id love to see an improvement THANKYOU.

I was in the Woolworths Macquarie Fields store and purchased a wish gift card and asked for $5o.oo to be put on the card and asked for $190.00 cash out. The cashier mistakingly put $190.00 on the gift card and gave me $190.00 cash out. I didn't realze the mistake tll I got home. I rang the store and said I would bring it back the next day to have it fixed up to which the person on the phone said" that is a good idea as the service manager and store manager will be in and know what to do. I returned today and the service manager had no idea what to do. "oh I will ring someone and find out what do" Then she said. "here you keep the card and I will see what I can do and I will let you know when I find out. I was furious at this response as I needed a gift card and then had to puchase another one with $50.00 on it. I thank her for her help and said I would go home and deal with it through the head office.Well that was a mistake. I was put threw to 3 different people to wich I had to relay the story each. And was finally told that there was nothing that could be done about it. I Asked the girl on the phone to pass it on to someone who could do something about it. I was then told that someone would get back to me in 1 to 2 days. This is disgraceful, this is not my fault. This is a mistake made by a woolworths employee. A multi million dollar compay and they can not even organise a refund. This mistake has really upset me and taken hours out of my day trying to sort it out to no avail. Shame on you woolworthsYou really need to get your act together. Appalling customer service. I would like to think that I get a respnse back from someone.

IYesterday I purchased a "250 gram" block of Woolworths Essentials unsalted butter at Woolworths Margate and when i weighed the product I had only received 219 grams.

I visited Woolworths Maryborough Qld this am to purchase $380.00 worth of vouchers which are used as prizes for competitions in our Golf Club each week. The person who served me clearly did not want to be saddled with the purchase of gift cards and made this painfully obvious, this is my experience each time I purchase gift cards at this store, some staff are just more rude than others. I was not greeted and when purchase completed staff member said "There you go". If this is such a problem should I take my business elsewhere?

I have a question more than a complaint.
I have been a loyal Woolworths customer for many years however I have recently been puzzled & surprised by the rise in the price of butter I buy.
I have regularly purchased Devondale dairy Soft 500gms (white container) & for a long time it has been $5.00 sometimes a bit more & ,$4.00 when on special.
The last 2 weeks I have noticed that the price has risen to $5.70
I understand that prices have to rise however this is a very big price hike. Wondering what could cause this in such a short time.
Look forward to your reply.
Regards Lavina Staader
P.S. I shop at Beresfiel, Raymond Terrace & Warabrooj.

Went shopping at Woolworths kinkora Gladstone walked to the service deli and it was disgusting. Looked like the inside and outside glass hasn't been cleaned for a long time, it looked the same as the last time I was there. The way the ham are thrown in the counter to fill a cabinet that they do not use anymore, the products in the caninet were as dry and not well presented. Just wondering if the store manager or the deli manager actually look at the department from a customers view. All I can say is I will not be buying anything from that department.

Woolworths Nambour was shopping to day Friday 26th with my wife at 2. .30 pm out of all the checkouts only 3 were being used, people were lined up waiting, and waiting,I asked one of the staff to see if more checkouts could be opened,nothing happened for quite awhile so I asked again and wastold someone had come to see and said the was no one there.Very strange as people were lined up waiting,
My wife and I are 79 years of age and now were to sit and wait to be served, I was about to leave the store with my wife when a supervisor turned up with a bad grace and ordered a member to open up the till.Last year woolworths assured customers no hold ups at the checkouts.Looks like this went out the window with good service.Not happy.

I wish to complain about the service I have received regarding my claim which has now been in since early may 2018. The main problem we seem to have is continually ringing Customer Services section and being told someone will ring you back shortly regarding the claim which never happens so consequently we get nowhere. In early September we received an email saying job was now completed so I checked work done at the unit and again rang Customer Services to mention that the Facer boards needing painting. As I am heading towards 80 years of age I would have thought that would have been part of the job and not left to me.

Also prior to storm there was Gutter Guard in spouting and am not sure whether it has been replaced. It is very hard to see if it has been replaced and I don't feel confident getting up a ladder to have a look.

Even today I phoned again Customer Services Number ending in 969. I spoke to a lady regarding the claim and was told she would put me spoke to Manager in that section and I was left waiting for50 minutes and no one got back to me so I evenually hung up without getting issue resolved.

I have been giving feedback for the past couple of months after each visit to my local Woolworth's store and received for the month of Oct 2018 this email from:

Support-Woolworths
christoffer_christiansen@outlook.com

Dear Maree Barnett Thank you for visiting our stores. As a sign of our gratitude, we want reward you with this amazing surprise. Click here to receive your gift!- https://sound-warehouse-sw.myshopify.com/products/auwoo Prizes are these two flagships below! Click here- https://sound-warehouse-sw.myshopify.com/products/auwoo This email was sent to mareeann2002@yahoo.com.au why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences Sound Warehouse SW · Lundevænget 75 · København K 1326 · Denmark

I went through the process trusting your brand and filled out my personal details and address and bank details (as I was offered a choice between 2 phones for being a valued customer)
It was only after giving all my details I was taken to bookfeen.com a tv & movie site online stating id signed up for that instead and paid a fee of $1.49 for this month. I rang and cancelled my visa card immediately and told them I was also contacting you about the SPAM Support - Woolworths email.
I think this will be the last feedback I will give about my recent shopping experience at our local Woolworths store as I was excited that id received a gift for my feedback but Ive had to cancel my bank card because of this SPAM. I am wondering how the spammers knew I was giving feedback in the first place?
Kindest Regards
Maree Barnett FSC No: 9355080402642
Scottsdale
Tasmania 7260

The Classics range of frozen dinners "Slow Cooked Pork" with cheesy potato & cauliflower ,mash and carrots
Was actually Pork sausages with gravy and mash I liked it but it was NOT as described on the packaging

since Woolworth Moama NSW 2731 has been refurbished the service from checkouts is very very poor...At 9am No checkouts were open only the do it yourself area which was manned by an employee but which nobody was using, 1 fast lane which I had to use & lift groceries which contained heavy bottles from the trolley to a double story counter which no 80yr should expect to be doing...something must be wrong in the running of this supermarket to not have more employees to man the ordinary checkouts. I have been a customer with woolworths for many many years and feel very disgruntled with this situation...This isn't the first time this has happened tooo many.. but enough is enough.....

I have visited Woolworths Supermarket in Unley to buy a catch day gift card shown on a catalogue with a 1000 points promotion. I have been advised the store dont have any gift cards available and the promos was displayed on the walls. I have asked store to check if any other nearby have any of these vouchers so I can go there.The lady (or the manager) advised that none of the stores in Adelaide have these vouchers. I was intending to buy $500.
It is very disappointing that is stated in this catalogue and promos were clearly displayed in the Woolworths supermarket but the shelf across all the stores are empty. Ver bad service.

I have been a customer of woolworths for many years – probably your longest customer.
After being sick for several days and unable to shop I decided to order online for a delivery.
What a mess.
First I put in my postcode – to problems appeared.
Then my address – again no problem with delivery.
Trying to make up the order was hard with the specials keep appearing but I persevered and finally got to the checkout.
Free delivery on first order – no mention of the $100 limit.
Order before 6 pm for next day delivery – oops – no let’s try 2 days.
I spoke to your customer service (why you call it that is beyond me – rude covers it)
I was told that the store’s quote for that day was already filled.
Rang the store to check – oh no was the reply, we don’t deliver.
So I am sitting here with an empty pantry and fridge – fingers crossed that I might
feel better tomorrow to go shopping –
Definitely NOT at woolworths.

Artisan bread. Over the past 4 months the walnut, currant & fennel loaf has deteriorated dramatically. When Woolworths first introduced the new line it was delicious but very expensive- ($6) but I would treat myself to it(I'm an age pensioner)..today when I bought a loaf it tasted & looked nothing like the walnut , currant & fennel bread. I have tried calling the number at the top of my docket on many occasions over the past months with no success. Is there no quality control of the product? So who is responsible? I'm upset that the quality has totally come to this & I've not been able to talk to a manager about this problem- I've been a loyal Woolies customer for many years & would like that to continue. I look forward to a response from Woolworths. Thank you. Rike Kullack

Today at UNDERWOOD KURABY only 2 checkouts open both had long queue the 15 or less checkout not open people queuing up for self servethis is not good enough .I will be shopping at Aldi in future.

Our normal big shopping is done online, with which we have no complaints. But occasionally, like last night, my wife does a top up shopping after work. There was only one staff member, & my wife had to use the automatic tellers. These were not working properly & my wife complained that there is not enough room by the teller to place the purchases. My wife said that the staff member was seen being very rude to a young lady customer that was also having trouble getting the machines to work, going from one machine to another. Because of the problem with these auto tellers my wife was late home; we live out of town. We will no longer be doing any shopping at Woolworths other than online pick-ups.

I received your email of 18th instant quoting $8.50 per kilo for chicken thigh fillets. I travelled to Woolworths
at Vincentia only to be told their price was $9.50 per kilo. Does this mean I cannot rely on the emails
you forward to me for weekly prices.

My complaint is against the blatant misleading advertisement in you catalogue with the starting period 11 Jul. 2018.

The reason is that on the front page you have a classic family roast at $6 a kilo.

I have been to the shop at park side and their answer was (Oh we are changing managers and he forgot to order it try the avenues or the willows.

Fair enough so I went to the avenues no we don't have any.

OK next stop the Willows none there so I spoke to the butcher and he advised me that there were none and the other shops have any either.

I have just wasted a lot of time to try and get something that is advertised and not supplied, at no store was there a retraction or an explanation about the goods not being available.

This is not acceptable, it is not the first time that this has occurred and I want to know why there are so many faults in the catalogue.

For a long time I have been buying microwave dinners (kids left home) have been happy with quality. What pisses me off to send this is, you have made the instructions so bloody small in print on packet. I have had eyes tested only need low readers, now I have to use a magnafiing glass to understand cooking instructions! You go to the shop and buy a 400g beef lasagne. These meals are made for one, but we are important.

I love my local woollies but this needs to be addressed for us older folks (61)

I am an avid woollies shopper and of late I have been buying your brand of choc chip cookies because they are the best tasting and are good value but the last 4 packets I have purchased have all been broken and I end up with a tray full of crumbs and pieces and lucky to get more than 6-8 full cookies out of a packet.
If I was only getting a couple of broken cookies I could live with that but every time I buy a packet is too much in my opinion
Hopping you can rectify this or I will be changing where I choose to shop
Not happy Jan..........

Regards
Andrew Parker

I'm extremely disappointed in your select LAMB & Barley Soup.
The flavour was great, however it could hardly be legally advertised or labelled LAMB & Barley, as there was only 2 microscopic pieces of LAMB, with 8 large pieces of zucchini, 7 large pieces of potato & loads of barley.

I purchased woolworths oyster blade steak 15/04/18. Today being the 17/04/18 i cooked 2 steaks. Upon eating 90% of my meal i noticed a thin string like object hanging out of a piece i just cut into. I pulled it out and too my horror it was a WORM. After throwing up the meal i just ate i got my partner to take a photo of the disgusting creature. This is totally unacceptable. I expect a swift reply from woolworths.

I have been shopping at Woolworths Maryborough Qld every Saturday morning for over 20 years now and in the last few months I have noticed that the fruit and vegetable section has gone downhill. Displays are half empty and in some cases completely empty. It is really disappointing to see this happen as your store is normally great. Your staff in the store are wonderful and I did mention my concerns to a staff member this morning and she was going to pass on my comments to the manager. I really don't want to start shopping at another supermarket but if it continues I may have to make that change.

I went and did my groceries on Tuesday 13/3/18 I was also looking at buying easter eggs . I was just about to grab some of the Cadbury solid eggs 440g when the young man filling them up said they are on for half price tomorrow, I thanked him and thought how nice of him to tell me. So I drove back out there this morning to find they are still $10.00. When I asked about it the lady said i just asked the manager of the department and he said no. I then saw him going around checking the tickets with another young man. I asked him about something else I was buying as they still had a $10.00 ticket and the lady told me they were $6.00 he scanned it and said yes they are $6.00 so I asked again about the soild eggs and told him about how I came back today as I was told they would be half price only to be made feel like an idiot and the guy that was with him laughed and said he probably thought he was at coles. How disgusting to treat a valued customer that way. I spend hundreds there every week. There was no sorry for driving back out and you were given the wrong information just a laugh and are you sure he was staff and he must of thought he was at coles. How bloody rude.Very disappointing. Its no new way to the way he treats his customers he did the same to me when i needed to purchase around 200 chocolates for table center piece and i asked him if they would match coles as they had theirs for $1 and he said no I can't do that you will have to get them there . I know I'm just one person and there are hundreds of people shopping there but shouldn't every customer that spends there be shown a bit of respect . Very disappointed
.Rita Murphy

I keep getting text messages telling me I have won a $500 gift. Then I am directed to a competition. NO, I HAVEN'T WON AT ALL!!! I am sick and tired of getting these messages, so from now on I am ignoring them. Talk about a scam. Either I have won or I haven't, but please don't mess me about

I have always shopped at Woolies Port Augusta.Even helpded build the store.There is one manager,Belinda Davis.Who in my opinion needs to through more customer training.To learn how to be nice to Woolworths customers.
One instident I had with her a few weeks ago,about the price leg ham.
When I complained to her,Belinda put both her hands to her head and said I need this fucking shit this early in day.
My answer was maybe you get out the kitchen if you cant handle the heat.
Today,Belinda was very abrupt and aragant too me.
I know almost every employee in that store,and get along fine.
Thank you for your time.I would hate too have too shop at Coles.
Kingsley press,15/02/2018.

Hi Dear customer service

on sat am at 8 0'clock I had brought a pane de cassa bread. My family and myself were having breakfast , while eating I bit on something very hard and my tooth broke . I checked on what it and to my surprise found a small piece of ?plastic or ?metal . I would like you to investigate this. I am in severe pain my dentist appt is on Friday
Regards
percy

I have just managed to eat the Massman Beef Curry which I think is a Woolworths Brand . I have to tell you it was disgusting.
Not since the 60's have I tasted such rubbish. Half Rice, and the rest like the worst stew that I would not serve to anyone.
Never again.
D. Bowyer

Earlier I found out by accident that my earned rewards points went backward , from over 200 down to less than 100 points. After checking through the activity page on Woolworths rewards website, I discovered that my earned points was reduced twice of 96 points each by declaration of manual credit on 20th October 2017. I have written my concerns to Woolworths through the same page of CONTACT US. Until now there has been no reply from Woolworths over a week.

Also over a month ago, I purchased a mobile phone from Woolworths Burwood Westfield and then found the hard way that I cannot use it with my current simcard. Again I sent email to Woolworths and as usual no reply!!!

I have been pretty loyal to Woolworths so far, but these two incidents were upsetting. Can you please provide some acceptable reasons as why???

Yesterday 18/9/17 I purchased a Woolworths home brand 1 kg mixed fruit for a recipe I had to make only to find it had a use by date june 17 .
I am not happy it means I have to return to your store before I can continue the recipe.
Thanks

No catalogues have been delivered to my street for the past 3 weeks. No issue for years. All other streets are receiving them. I rely on these and then pass them into my family. I do not enjoy viewing catalogues online.

Please advise how this can commence again.

Hi my name is Mel and I am a loyal customer.
I only shop at Woolworths for many years just as my mum has and I decided to become a loyal member and I have started going to the Carltex petrol so I can earn points and make the most of my discounts which I am very thankful for .
I was really disappointed today when I went to Craigieburn Highlandes in Victoria to pay for my petrol and I was not allowed to give my membership number to earn my 300 points I explained that me and my husband share the same card and that we left it at home even pulled up my email to prove it was my membership but was told No!! and it so happened to be that this week they received an email being told that they are no longer to type membership numbers unless they see the card , I don't see the big deal if I can pull up my email to prove it is my membership .
Sometimes I do leave my card with the Hubby and in the store they are always happy to type my number in when I show them my email .
I'm very disappointed that I missed out on earning my 300 points today when I spent about $51 on petrol.
If I knew this was going to happen I would of went to BP so I can earn my Velocity points .
I hope in future I am not treated this way again because if I know I don't have my card on me I won't go shop or put petrol in again until I remember to get my card off my husband.
P.S I would like my 300 points that I earned .

Thanks

On Saturday 25 June 2016, I went shopping at Greenacres Woolworths, it was just before closing time, 6pm. My daughter wanted to take a pee, so I asked my mom to go pay my items for me. but I was leaving in such a rush, I realized that I had left my phone in the shop. After we got back from the ladies, the shop had already closed, but the staff were still inside. I managed to get the security guards attention, who was very helpful, I told him through the glass door what had happened, he went to go consult with the manager, but she refused to open up so that I can get my phone.

I am originally from Fort Beaufort, 208,05 km, with road works, and I explained this to the Manager on duty and that I was certain that the phone was in the shop, even told them where it was, I would not take much of their time, but she rudely told me that I would have to make a way to come collect the phone, they will cal me tomorrow morning IF they find it, their cleaning staff will not steal the phone IF it is actually in the shop, as if she would fund my trip back to Port Elizabeth and that the whole story about cellphone being fabricated.

My main problem was the fact that I was treated inhumanly and I knew where the phone was, I just needed to collect it, I was treated like a stranger, as though I did not just support the franchise, she was just completely rude. The Manager's behavior was totally disgusting and it worries me if that is how loyal customer's are treated at woolworths. First thing, sunday morning 26 June 2016, at about 07;00 am. I received a call to say that they had found my phone, and I should go collect it. I am a totally upset.

I am very upset that I got email from Woolworths saying that my email had won a $1000 voucher to spend in store. I had to make a phone call go number and enter to claim. But it wanted a survey. I just hung up, a big wast of time. It was so upsetting because it gets your hopes up and it is a big take. why tell people that they have won and then let them down.

We got some basmati rice from woolworths under wood qld. Went to use it and noticed live moths running around inside the unopened sealed bag. Thought you would want to know in case the moths were from Pakistan. Would also like a new bag of rice, is that too much to ask?

My husband and I went into the Gunnedah Store today the 13/02/16 at about 3.30ish, as I thought I would try Woolworth for a change, we normally shop at Coles Or Aldi's..We are new to town so this was the first time in the Woolworth store. We needed some help so we spoke to a young woman... Her name tag said Nikkita. She may have been in charge or something as she was being approached by other staff members. Maybe I should have asked her what her role was, but she didn't really come across like she wanting to help us.

The reason I am writing this is that she was talking to me while chewing gum or a lolly of some sort and chewing like an old jersey cow. Trust me when I say it was not a nice sight! It was not very nice and a little bit off putting to say the least. Maybe Woolworth need to tell their staff how rude it is to chew gum when serving their customers. When I was younger, my Managers would have never allowed this to happen. You may think this is trivial but, Manners go a long way and this young woman obviously has none.

Visited Woolies on Canterbury Rd. on 3/2/16. Driscolls Strawberries 250g looked like not enough strawbs in 3 of the packs on display. Weighed them on the store scales and they were all 210g total. If we subtract say 30g for the pack and the bubble wrap, that's 180g of strawberries, when there should be 250g.

In the other Driscolls punnets on display, 3 contained one strawberry totally rotten and covered in mould. The cardboard tray had a sticker showing they were packed on the 22/1/16 - 12 days earlier. Went back to the same store 7/2/16. 250g punnet looked underfilled. I weighed it on the store scales. 200g. That means it contained about 170g net of strawberries. Someone is ripping us off. Someone should be inspecting the incoming produce, and "The fresh food people"? Bah!

Shopped at the above store on 23rd December 2015, specifically to purchase half leg of ham, piece of boned and rolled pork and fresh vegetables/fruit for Christmas. No half leg hams at all (told by staff member "thats all we have") only about six full legs on display (too big for us), only very large pieces of pork (again too big) and no fresh beans. I was very disappointed so had to shop outside Woolworths to purchase these items. I have been a very loyal customer of Woolworths for over two decades, but I found this experience very disappointing.

I sent an email on 23rd December which asked for verification of my email address. Did that. On 11th January this year sent another email - this time came back "delivery to recipient failed permanently". I then posted a letter to Woolworths on 13th January to Bella Vista address. I have received no correspondence from Woolworths to this date. Could you please respond to my complaint otherwise I might have to shop at your opposition, Coles. Seems these days, nobody responds to anything - just ignore you.

Purchased AU grown leafy mix from Reedy Creek Store Qld. Serve leaf mix to family, found a large prickle weed while having meal.

It is bad enough to get those annoying phone calls every night about free lights, but to have it shoved in your face going into and out of your seaford store. They are not a charity but people making money from a government run scheme. She could not be avoided as she was standing next to the trolleys. I complained but they told me the directive had come from head office. You could tell people were very annoyed.

This is a complaint about one of your products. I have been purchasing your Woolworths market value pack of 10 burgers for several years and have found them to be excellent however as of late not only your packaging has changed but the shape also. I am not to concerned about the shape of the burger but the packaging of the burgers need to go back to how they were with the freezer paper between each burger as to make it easier to separate. As they are now with no freezer paper they are so hard to separate it ends up that I am re-making the burgers each time I go to cook them. Please if it's a matter of cost I would pay the extra to have them back to the old packaging.

Today I purchased some grape in the supermarket at Pacific Fair store, the grape advertised 4.50/kg but I was charged at 15.98/kg. I found out the customer service gave me refund of overcharged portion only. I asked the staff when something like this happened before the item which was overcharged will be given for free. The staff said this was human error have to charge and pay the original price. But after I continue to argue and eventually I got the item for free. Please tell me what is the company policy when this kind of things happen? Just imagine if customers not checking their bills will be ripped off a lot of money.

I am a lacto vegetarian but our household also eats seafood. Because we have no shops within many kilometres I buy frozen prawns, squid and fish in multi kg packs. Often two or more if on special. I ask sales assistants if they have larger packs out the back not "thawed for you convenience" as those are useless to me. These packs clearly state Nett Weight which of course means dry weight before packaging.

In the past your assistants weighed a package marked 5 kg Nett Weight and tried to charge me up to $16 extra for packaging weight. Most staff including many managers were (and still are) oblivious to meaning of Nett Weight. This often caused embarrassment to me in front of waiting customers when I stood my ground against being ripped off. I was told one time to "take it or leave it". Some offered to unpack the contents from its thick double plastic, cardboard box and strapping which I prefer remain intact to ensure more secure freezing at home. Even when unpacked they would charge me 0.2 or 0.3 kg extra for the accumulated ice crystals. I accepted this extra charge frequently through sheer necessity.

I complained to you over 8 years ago that I was being regularly overcharged for these bulk frozen seafood. I was sent an apology and voucher with assurance the problem was fully rectified and would never happen again.
It did though and often. Then I stopped using Woolworths altogether for some years after finding new Manager at local Windsor store to be an extremely arrogant, very tall football type bully. I had asked to see him after still being overcharged repeatedly he said he had never heard of any such directive from above on this subject and that I was talking nonsense when I pointed out consumer affairs had imposed huge fine on Costi Seafoods for similar practices. I didn't go back there and made sure friends etc online were aware of the Woolworth's malpractice. I found many other Woolworths stores to have the same problem on our holidays in QLD, VIC, ACT and other areas of NSW.

I recently went to Windsor store again and encountered same problem but didn't call manager. Explained again to staff the meaning of Nett Weight and described previous manager behaviour. Shocked and said they didn't remember one fitting description. They then used five I kg packages of dried goods in place of Box of prawns. Label was still about 4% heavier than 5 kg net shown due plastic wrappers, but I paid.

I suggested previously that you need to better train staff and supply a set of 1 2 & 5 kg weights for complete accuracy on pre packaged goods. Our lost custom over past few years would have paid for a gold plated set. It would be less expensive than loosing so many customers. I will be copying this complaint to consumer affairs as it really annoys me that you still let this unfair practice continue after so many years.

I made my December account payment on 15 December. Only to receive a call to say my account is in arrears. I explained i made payment on the 15 December 2015 and was told because i paid before the 16 of December the payment is seem as a payment for November even though i made payment on 23 November 2015 for November. I paid other accounts on the same day and only experienced problems with Woolworths. I checked my November statement and it says payment is due on the 10th December so how can the payment i made on the 15th December be for November if i already paid my monthly installment for November? Also where does it state in the Woolworths term and conditions that payment made before the 16 of a month will be for the previous month even if you already made that months payment?

I went into Cumberland Park, SA Woolworths yesterday to buy groceries and tobacco. I requested a pouch of JPS tobacco at the checkout and paid by card. I was in a hurry and foolishly, neglected to check docket while still in store. Once home I opened the tobacco and realized it was a very similar packet but not the JPS I had requested but was Winfield. Consequently I had been charged an extra $5 and could not return because it was opened already.. I am an older, single woman on Newstart. Money is short and I can do without service staff who pay no real attention to what you ask for. It is only a week since I had to return to that supermarket for a refund because I had been incorrectly charged. I can only hope your people actually read this at least but I don't actually believe anything comes of making a complaint.

Purchased 2 packages of salad from Woolworth Strathfield on Tuesday night 12 Jan. Brought the tabouleh salad for lunch at work the following day, Wednesday, 13 Jan. Towards the mid part of lunch, I bit into 2 brown pieces of hard small stones nicely camouflaged with the colour of the salad. In the chewing process, it hurt my front upper plate which I thought partly broke off. The stone further split into small tiny pieces . This is very dangerous! I am only able to capture the bigger pieces of the stone with the image attached below (highlighted and encircled).

I am now very paranoid and scared with the other salad pack that I bought ; and likewise with future purchases. How do you ensure safety with this type of food? What QA measures are in place? How do you compensate me for this scare? I have kept the stone and the picture for reference. Does this need further reporting?

I regularly shop at Metro West Pennant Hills, and up until recently have always had a good shopping experience, but lately the music on the PA system, while not loud, it is a fm station and it is very annoying, the music is dreadful, it may be good for the teeny boppers but it is not very pleasant as back ground music as you shop. It used to be pleasant. Why the change to a FM station? I cannot wait to get out of the shop it is so annoying.

I bought diced beef heart smart from Woolworths Kogarah today and when i opened it I found that half of the meat is completely spoiled.

On Christmas Eve I shopped at Erina Fair store, and among other fruit items I purchased 2 mixed fresh fruit slices ( mostly melon and pineapple slices)in trays, priced at $6.00 each. I put them on our table along with cheeses etc, for our guests. only to find that the fruit had fermented quite badly. FRESH? How stupid was I to believe your "fresh" advertising. Perhaps you should look at Hanging (typo) changing your advertising agency. Shame on you. Your company is getting quite a negative reputation. Well deserved, I say.

Homophobic staff vilified me as a member who was also encouraging a member of the public(friend) to also engage on this behavior. This violates your staff code of ethics. When I complained to the manager she told me that she was gay and had no problems from staff. Implying that i was making it up about staff treating me differently. She told me that she would get back to me that afternoon and i am still waiting to hear from her 5 days later. This is professional mismanagement from your manager and the Woolworths corporate team should hear of this. I managed to get a photo of the customer but the staff member quickly ran out the back of the store.

My husband and I went to your store at Burwood Plaza (Sydney) this morning, as we do every Saturday and left very angry, frustrated and disgusted. First of all, there were only a few trolleys at the entrance. A couple were broken and when we put our $2 in the second-last one available the chain would not release and we could not retrieve our money. We brought this to the attention of your staff only to be told that the matter had been reported. We were not very impressed with the indifference of your staff and do not feel that they tried to or even wanted to help.

Finally, we picked up a basket each and proceeded with our shopping. I had quite a long shopping list this week and as you can appreciate 2 baskets were totally inadequate. Furthermore, I have a back problem at present and should not be lifting/carrying heavy things. We were so frustrated by this experience that we cut our shopping trip short at Woolies, bought our fruit from FreshWorld and left. We went to Coles at Birkenhead in the afternoon and did the majority of our grocery shopping. I am seriously thinking of not shopping at your store again.

At the checkout I noticed large signs advertising 20% off I-runes cards.i purchased a $20 card.On arriving home I noticed I had not received my discount.on returning to the store I was advised the $20 cards were exempt,they pointed out there is a small notice you can read on entering the store.All the advertising in store is very large but nowhere does it advertise the exclusion.i find this very misleading & unethical. I am seriously considering my loyal support of Woolworths for the future.

I Shopped at Canterbury gardens Woolworths in Melbournes outer eastern suburbs the other day and purchased a 2kg pack (24) of the WW barbecue thin sausages. I have been buying these for over 20 years and a loyal customer of yours for over 40. In the last month at two different stores the quality has been discgracefull. Dry, tasteless and hard, obviously something has changed. If so will this be an ongoing thing? Would quite happily do my shopping elsewhere if this continues.

I was doing my weekly shop at Woolworths Belmont, they shop was so out of stock, no 1.25 Coke Zero, no boxes or pkts of 15-18kg boys huggies nappies, no grain waves, & there was some frozen crumbed chicken in the freezer that was on special that wasn't there! Now as a mother of 3 children it's a real pain in the backside when so many things that I go to get aren't there!, I understand if it was 1 thing but it wasn't & it's not the first time this has happened!, so I had no choice to go to Coles to do the other half of my shop as I really needed some of these, this made things quite hard for me as my days are already very busy!

I am writing to inform you of an item that was listed in your catalog that went on sale on Wednesday 28 October 2015 page 11, it mentioned that when you purchased zooper dooper cosmic flavors 24 pack you would get 2 free tube holders, when I purchased this item on the 28 October 2015 at the Woolworth's Bega Store I asked about this offer and they informed me that they did not receive these items, then 2 days later I entered the Tura Beach Woolworth's store to again be told that they did not receive this item, my disappointment was that my children were quite excited to get these tube holders and to be told by 2 stores that they were not available was not good enough that is why I am sending this email, I don't normally complain however in this instance I have a sound reason to, firstly for the advertisement in your brochure that took up half a page and really stood out and secondly not even being informed that someone would look into this for me, we shop at Woolworth's department stores all the time and purchase quite a lot of zooper doopers especially over summer so I would like an explanation as to why you would advertise an item for 'FREE' and not provide it. I look forward to receiving an explanation, what would you like me to tell my children?

I would like to give my dissatisfaction at not being able to buy the Áncient Animals' book that accompanies the collector cards. I have tried to buy it at my local store (Woolworths Erina Fair) - service desk over the past few weeks since stocks sold out. I have been to the desk on numerous occasions and staff could offer no idea if and when the books may come in. I now have a very upset/disgruntled 5 year old grandson who was looking so forward to putting the cards in the book. If Woolworths wishes to continue with these promotions, which I think are a great learning tool, Please ensure you have ordered/printed enough of the books to cover expected numbers. I will not participate in any future promotions for fear of being let down again.

For the last few week's the stock in Woolworth store Armidale NSW 2350, has been very bad, but today was the last draw for me after going through, the check out, I was forced to go to Coles, I went into the WW store on Sunday about 10.30 only 2 check outs open, bad enough, but half the items, were not there, a sign said in the Deli and cold section truck had broken down, fair enough, but today, still missing items, no name milk 2ltr, today, not even the light bulb I had to get. It is bad enough the magazines, take 5 and that's life has not been on the shelves on a Thursday by 10.0clock I have complained about this before, as we do not have a news agency near buy. I am most fed up, as I live out of town, and have to drive in for my shopping. Not good enough any more.

The Kalamunda branch of Woolworths has a problem with shopping trolley collection. On occasions, at least once per day, the trolleys are left all over the car park in a most random, untidy and bogan manner. The effect of this is to prevent people (customers), from being able to park to go shopping. It is also impossible to walk along the paved area due to the number of trolleys simply left there. The effect of this is to deter both myself and other customers from entering Woolworths in order to spend money.

I now do the bulk of my shopping at Coles which is approx 2 km away. It appears that the old saying that the customer is always right has disappeared and has been replaced with the need and greed associated with today's larger businesses. It should possibly be remembered that the customers actually pay Woolworths and your business advisors don't. Indeed, it is suspected that Woolworths pay their advisors (possibly lawyers and accountants) reasonably large amounts. At the end of the day, do you listen to your customers or ignore them and listen only to your paid staff ?

Last night we went to the new Woolworths at Point Cook and went to bye a roast pork. The young girl just finished serving chicken to another person and and asked me what would I like and I said the roast boneless shoulder please then she just grabbed the roast pork without changing her gloves this is cross contamination and staff should be taught properly and made to do a refresher course.

I am wanting to complain about Select apricots I purchased yesterday at Cardiff NSW. 03 May 2016 - 52153. They are dried apricots - very dry. I use these to make items for charity and normally purchase at Aldi or Coles but for convenience I purchased at Woolworths. The packet has 'Ideal for snacking' - they are so hard I was not even tempted (normally I am when cutting them up). 200g for $5. I certainly won't make this mistake again.

I am sending this as I can't afford to keep throwing out food that I have purchased from various stores in Brisbane only to take it home and it being off. I purchased about 3 weeks ago yogurt from your Cannon Hill store and when I went to eat 1 of the 6 pack the next day it had a very funny taste to it so I threw that one out. I opened a second one and the same taste to it as well. I purchased 2 x 6 packs of yogurt ( different varieties) from your Park Ridge store on the weekend and I have had to throw out one lot of the 6 pack as this had curdled. I didn't ring the store as I had already thrown out the receipt. I have shopped at Woolworths for years and would like to continue but as I said in my first sentence I can't afford to keep throwing it out at $5 a pack. This adds up over time.

I bought a gown for toddlers the first one tourded i returned it the second on tourded as well then i was given another again and only to find out that 2 days later it toured again now i dont understand how that happens more than twice and worse im being given hassels and i have to wait for hours to actually get served so this is pathetic service and poor quality of clothing

Hi my complaint is with Woolworths Nowra in Stockland. Every time over the last month there has been a mistake on my docket and every time a get a grumpy girl with a false smile if a smile at all making be feel like Iam cheap for complaining.

You have to remember this is all in the last month I am disabled so waiting every time hurts. It is never less then a 5 minute wait today 15 minutes. First time scale were out so my shop come to nearly 100.00 dollars more. My water melon was over 50 dollars tomatoes 25.00 and so on. They refunded me after re-weighing every item then charging the right price.

Next my husband buys 3 boxes of Pepsi max get charged over 90 dollars they have a sign on saying 15 a box. They refund then recharge. Freddo frogs got charged full price for each four packet's this time refund with a packet for free. bbq chips maxi got charged over 3.50 a packet but on sale for 2,15 got refund and one packet for free. Tin of milo this time was on sale for 8.00 got charged over 10 dollars.

12 pack of pepsi max got charged 15.00 a packet price was 5.90 got refund. I have always shopped at Woolworths but am getting stressed what if I am missing some I am on a pension and every cent counts and what of all the others out there getting ripped off. When I go back to get my money they should show more respect and not make me feel so bad about it yours sincerely a very unhappy family that shops at Woolworths

My problem is a lot of Australian products such as Birdseye broccoli , Birdseye carrots , BX hand care wash just to name a few things I used to be able to purchase at Woolies Menai are no longer available they are replaced with there own SELECT brands , I purchase these lines elsewhere , what ever happened to CHOICE.

I have an in store card with Woolworths and I fully paid the account. Also wanted them to remove my name on credit betray and to close the account. I paid R1500 via EFT only to find out that I was owing 1370. I was promised by Woolworths that they will reverse the difference on my account I sent the statement to them it's been more than 2 weeks with no response. I'm very disappointed with bad service from Woolworths

Woolworths Ballarat has a customer service operator by the name of Tim. He is a very rude, obnoxious person to be served by. Doesn't smile and doesn't greet customers the way that they should be. He also spoke very rudely to the young girl that served me and my partner last night.

Instead of saying "excuse me Abby can you serve" he said oi to her and pointed to her register. This sort of behaviour is unacceptable. I know this as I used to be a retail supervisor and am mortified that your staff talk to each other in such a way and have rude staff at front end. My partner and I where that disgusted in his behaviour we shall not be entering that store again

See Woolworths are considering putting off 400 staff a couple of suggestions to maybe avoid this 1. Out of stocks you cannot sell blank shelves, my local Woolworths Hermit Park Qld is a great location but poor stock control 2.Have stores do an out of stock report daily and send to HO you will see problems we face. 3. Get the Managers on the floor especially at checkouts occasionally to watch how the customers suffer with poor staffing at registers 4. Side stack and off location displays put fast moving stock in these areas not slow movers to relieve the shelf holdings. But no stock on shelves is the biggest problem.

I purchased four Connoisseur Ice Creams for my children which I always do when I visit your Service Station at Mango Hill Queensland. On this occasion when the children opened the packets the ice creams fell off the sticks into their laps and they were very disappointed. I buy around $200.00 of fuel there every week and I always buy something for the children from your shop. The following week I reported this to the staff and they told me that they test the freezer temperature three times a day. The week after I purchased the fuel and I bought two packets of lollies which were two for $6.00.

These lollies had the price on them and the bins were beside each other. The lollies were made by the same company. On checking the docket I found that I had been charged over $8.00 for the two packets and on going back to see the console operator I was told that they had to be out of same box not one out of each box even thought they were next to each other and both boxes that "2 for $6.00" on the box. I feel that if you were not supposed to take a packet out of each box the sign should have informed customers that the lollies must come out of the same box and the boxes should not have been placed side by side. I feel that this is unorthodox way of displaying and selling goods at a set price.

Have feedback for Woolworths?