Toyota Customer Service

Contact Toyota Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-331-4331

Welcome to the Toyota complaints department, home of reviews and feedback about Toyota customer service. Makers of popular automobiles and trucks worldwide, Toyota is one of the world's largest automotive manufacturers. Popular models include sedans like the Camry and Corolla, trucks like the Tundra and Tacoma, and SUVs like the Rav 4 and 4 Runner.

If you are upset at Toyota you can contact the CEO at their corporate headquarters with your complaint. The address for the United States is 19001 South Western Ave, Dept. WC11, Torrance, CA 90501. Although, that address will likely not get you satisfaction if you are upset with your vehicle. The 1-800 toll free number for Toyota customer relations is 1-800-331-4331. A live person is available Monday-Friday from 5:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time and Saturday from 7:00am to 4:00pm Pacific Time.

The company also has additional contact information listed on their official website. The company is active across all major social media. So, if you have a problem feel free to leave a comment on their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube company pages.

Toyota Contact Information

• Toyota headquarters address

• 9 W. 57th Street
    • New York
    • NY 10019

1-800-331-4331

Browse reviews of other Cars

Top Toyota Complaints

I put $10,000 of my hard earn money down on a 2019 Toyota 4 Runner to get higher payments, the payments is half my rent I'am disabled and on fixed income, the payments are to high and I'm very, very disappointed with Toyota at this point, I have been with Dodge with my purchases and divided to give Toyota a chance, and I got treated unfairly, I'am asking for lower payments for my $10,000 If I knew what I know now I would have put a lower amount.

My Toyota etios liva Back system not proper working after service

On April 29th 2019, I brought in my 2010 Toyota Tundra to the Elk Grove service center, where my vehicle was checked in by Miguel Navarro. The vehicle was to receive a maintenance...oil change, tire rotation, fluid check, your basic multi-checkpoint inspection. Vehicle was left and I picked up the same day and drove straight home to South Sacramento address. On Tuesday, April 30th 2019, I drove the vehicle approximately 2 miles to the post office, to taco bell approximately 5 miles, to Tack Warehouse approximately 35 miles, then back to my home approximately 35 miles with a lot of stop and go traffic. My final destination was to a local grocery store approximately 2 miles there and 2 miles back home. Vehicle sat in driveway for the rest of the evening. On Wednesday, May 1st 2019 around noon, I drove my daughter to a horse center in Galt approximately 15 miles. During this time my daughter and I heard a rattling sound coming from the front part of the truck. It was gradually getting louder as I drove. I dropped my daughter off at the horse center and then immediately headed to the Elk Grove Toyota service department - approximately 10 miles from horse center. I went in to office and found Miguel Navarro who immediately came out to the vehicle and opened the hood. There were no visible signs of cause of rattling. He then reached under the front part of vehicle and when he pulled his hand back there was oil on fingers. I was advised to leave the vehicle for problem solving by mechanics. I waited at the dealership until such time Miguel notified me the problem had been rectified. He then explained to me that the oil filter canister oring had been pinched causing oil to leak - they replaced oil filter element and oring - added necessary engine oil and let vehicle idle for 20 minutes...test drove vehicle, all okay at this time and cannot hear any rattle. They also power washed engine bay and undercarriage of vehicle. This is all documented on invoice. Vehicle was released and I drove it back to my residence. Then, later that evening I drove to and from a local grocery store and vehicle sat in driveway the rest of the evening. On Thursday, May 2, 2019, I drove vehicle to get gas at station and then to get groceries at local grocery store and back to residence. Vehicle sat in driveway for the rest of the evening. On Friday, May 3, 2019, I drove my daughter to the horse center and headed back to my residence in Sacramento. Later that day, I drove back to the horse center in Galt and picked up my daughter. Then, I dropped her off at a residence in Galt and drove home to Sacramento residence, at which time the check engine light came on. When I arrived at my residence, I immediately called the Elk Grove service center and asked to speak with Miguel. He had day off and I was given an appointment time for the next morning, Saturday, May 4th at 7:50 AM. I arrived at service center at 7:45 AM and an advisor named Sulaiman checked in vehicle. I left and received a phone call later that afternoon stating that the diagnosis was that a part called the "camshaft" needed to be replaced. The estimated cost was at $2500.00. I immediately asked if this was directly related to the rattle in the engine and the loss of oil. I was told this was not related, but due to normal wear of the part. Feeling blindsided and confused, I asked to have time to think this over and call back. I then consulted with my father and the original mechanic (owner of Lodi Smog & Services) of the vehicle, as well as, other mechanically knowledgeable sources - ALL concurred that the engine had been effected/damaged by previous oil loss - the rattling sound within engine compartment being the most telling sign. A camshaft is a part within the engine and does not wear out on its own unless there is insufficient lubrication due to lack of oil or factory defect. I decided to address face to face and meet with Service Director that same day, Saturday, May 4th. He was not available that day, but was going to be in on Monday, May 6th. I came in at 9:30 AM and met with Brian Chase (Service Director of Elk Grove service center). Sulaiman addressed the matter first and then I was given the opportunity to present my side. Brian made it clear that this was not something he had heard of and that he was going to consult with the foreman to get his opinion on the matter. He also made mention of how "$2500.00 for someone like me was probably not as big of a deal to pay as it would be for him" . This confused me as I did not understand the relevance to what we were discussing. I found it to be rather unprofessional. I did agree to give him time to confer with foreman and told him that I would wait to receive his call. At approximately 3:10 PM, he called me and left message. I called back a few minutes later and left message. He then called me right back. I was told that the diagnostics had been re-run and that the vehicle had been driven for 27 miles. The check engine light was no longer illuminated and that the vehicle seemed to be running just fine. I inquired about the camshaft needing replacement and was told that it was probably just air pressure that had caused the engine sensor to go on in the first place. It seems confusing to me that several outside EXPERIENCED and CERTIFIED mechanics all come to the same conclusion that the engine was effected by loss of oil - again, evident through the rattling of metal on metal within engine compartment, but Toyota disagrees AND is now saying that there is no need to replace camshaft...a $2500.00 replacement just disappeared? How can this be? SO, this brings me to my conclusion...Since original diagnosis of camshaft replacement was given, I have not and will not be driving my truck until there is reliable evidence that my engine is in good working order. I do believe this is the responsibility of Toyota as a whole, but this dealership specifically needs to reimburse me of any cost I may incur in order to come to the irrefutable conclusion that my engine is uncompromised. In other words, the cost to tow to another mechanic of my choosing and any diagnostic work necessary to come to that conclusion. If the engine is compromised, I will expect that Toyota step up and rebuild it to working order. My experience with Toyota spans over 25 years and I hope to be able to continue as a valued customer in the future. I also hope to resolve this matter to the satisfaction of BOTH parties. Please send email contact information so that I can send pictures of oil in driveway and maintenance invoices. Thank you.

Respectfully,
Julie A. Beattie

Vehicle VIN: AX106365

I bought a 2018 Toyota 4 Runner have had it for a yr it has 21, thousands miles on now, just had to have new breaks, Rotors, calipers you name it. It cost me 1,266.00. Not very Happy now !!!! They were all rusted. I was told Toyota is a great Vehicle an I do like it , but not Happy paying this money out of my pocket , should be a warranty on them!!!!! Back brakes are getting the same way!! So what can you do for me??

I wish to complain about the unacceptably dangerous configuration of head lights on my 2016 Toyota Plate Number 1GDB431 corolla hatch back, which I purchased from Big Rock Toyota 445 Wanneroo Road Balcatta WA 6021. I feel that there must be a consideration That the head light configuration is totally unacceptable for country driving conditions in Australia, as recent experience of mine demonstrates. When driving from Perth WA to my country residence in Katanning, I find that the low beam head lights only aluminate for Two and a half car lengths, at a speed of 110 km per hr this is far to short on roads where there are animal collision hazards and there is oncoming traffic, as I have no chance of avoiding a collision unless I slow down to 50 km per hr when traveling in a 110 km per hr zone on low beam, the same can be said for when negotiating bends in the road in a 110 Km speed limit area, when negotiating a bend in the Road if there is on coming traffic when on low beam, it is difficult to see the bend there for, once again I have to slow to a very low speed to maintain my safety. When traveling on narrow country road where there are many warning signs to slow down in regards to sharp bends, the high beam light does not aluminate the road side warning signs in a satisfactory manner, I am sure the danger is evident in this situation, if I do not see the warning sign to slow down, and I am traveling too fast to negotiate the bend. I have considerable driving experience I hold a heavy haulage truck drivers license and have been driving for over 45 yrs It scares me to think of novice drivers driving a vehicle with such a poor head light configuration, which I feel will lead to accidents and the death of more drivers in Australia.I purchased the vehicle for my wife who is a novice driver, the is no way in hell I will let my wife drive this car when dark. I like the Toyota corolla in most aspects, but am thinking of trading the vehicle in on a different make because of the safety considerations.

Bought extended warranty and they lied about putting a new radio in my 2010 Corolla . They said the service was completed but it does the exact same thing . The FBI rated the dealership and closed it down. In Ashland Ky. Please contact me at 606-793-4348 ask for David.

When I purchase a 2018 Rav 4 from sun Toyota I was talked into getting Sky link by finance manager I was told it would save me money on my car insurance. My insurance company would not give discount for this. The salesman told me that if I was not satisfied with this I could cancel, When I took my car into service last week I tried to cancel . I was told that I could not cancel this service that it was purchased with car? I am very disappointed with this dealership and would never purchase another Toyota, When I bought car there was money due back to me from previous warrantee finance manager said I would receive check back with in several weeks. After 2 months I called to find out what situation was I was told by women in office that finance manager never turned in paperwork. I told salesman that day could not go over 200.00 a month. Ended up being a payment of 284.00 for 7 years witch being on fixed income has been difficult to keep up with with includes finance charge of 54.00. I believe this dealership deceived me when I purchase car I sent serval complaint and never received response I believe I should be able to cancel out sky link and get money back! When I took car in for 1year service it cost me 100.00 for service on air conditioner and filter? The way its advertised 2 year service is free. I have no trust in this dealership

I brought a Toyota battery in 2015 it fail me on 12-18-2018 it was a 84 month battery I ask the dealer parts department to pro rate battery I was getting a new one he said he had no record of me buying the battery from him I have done all my repairs and parts from this Toyota dealer so I was broke down in another state with a dead battery I asked the dealership injacksonville about a new Toyota battery I had to pay the full price for it he would not pro rate it nether he said I had to take it back to Valdosta Toyota so im out of 169.00 dollars and a dead Toyota 84 month battery

I agreed to be a cosignor on a 2019 4runner I told the financing dept at midland texas Toyota to address everything to the original buyer when paperwork went thru they put everything in my name registration warranty everything sent to my home as if I bought a 52000$ car I was lied to all around I have been under the understanding a cosignor is responsible if the buyer don't pay you will I bitched to them they said its the same I call bullshit they even dropped my credit score 50 points I am not worried the payments wont be made I'm just pissed how the financing side lied to us I will not ever deal with Toyota ever again in my natural born life I cant wait to rip their ass on warranty issues I will not go away on this deal I rate them minus 5

DEALERSHIP: Toyota of Orlando
TOPIC: The Loss of a Potential Sale
On Saturday November 10, 2018, I went to the above dealership to get a new car. I have a 2016 Prius V. I was handed off between 5 different people for some reason. One of them was Pedro. I was looking to purchase a RAV4. Pedro gave me the dealer’s price for a 2018 RAV4 XLE. I requested additional information of price with tax, tag, etc. Pedro stepped away and before I knew it he was servicing another couple in the next cubicle. I waited 25 minutes. Seeing that he wouldn’t be done anytime soon. I gathered my belongings and left.

Upon arriving at home I phoned the dealership to speak to the Sales Manager. Whoever I spoke to was curt and snippy. He “assured” me that he would relay my request to the manager. Today is Tuesday. No response.

A few minutes ago I attempted to leave voicemails with the General Manager’s executive secretary and the GM — himself. Both calls were disconnected at the electronic beep when a message should be recorded.

OUTCOME: The pricing of the 2018 RAV4 XLE was very good. I was ready to move forward with the purchase. Yet due to the lack of CUSTOMER CARE on so many levels, any future purchases of the Toyota brand is no longer of interest to me.

DEALERSHIP: Toyota of Orlando
TOPIC: The Loss of a Potential Sale

the new car just purchased, 2 weeks, 6 day in repair center, after 2 time repair, the "check engine light" is on all the time. the service is very bad.

Had my car service today, just paid $249, and having a non-washed car back, to say that other cars I saw were washed for giving out. Was there a criteria or selective process windsor Toyota does to decide which cars can be ignored or neglected. Not happy with this service at all. Should all customers to be treated equally ? I have never complained in term of prices or anything, having my car kept for half of the day, this is what happened.

At purchase time, I bought a third year of Toyota Care (except that it turns out to be "Total Care Auto"). When I was about due for the middle of the year tire rotation I heard a squeal from the rt. front brake area. I went to take the tire off and I was not strong enough with Toyota's lug wrench. I got my long handled click type 1/2" torque wrench and discovered the torque was at 137 ft lb. Toyota's manual says it should be 76 ft.lb. So, I took the car in for tire rotation and fluid level check. I was very vocal about the over torqueing. The service lady said the service dept. was supposed to hand torque and that if she had a flat tire she would not be able to change it either. Well, they did the mid year servicing. Subsequently, I decided to check their work and found that it was again torqued at 137 ft.lb. Also, the hub caps were incorrectly installed in that you could not get the deep well socket to go on the lug nut and the hub caps weren't all the way on the wheels. NOW I'M MAD. Larry H. Miller Toyota in Colorado Springs has not returned my phone calls. I want my $100 dollars back for the one year Maintenance Agreement. I don't trust them to do any more maintenance on my car!

In December I revived a letter from Toyota about a frame recall on my 08 Tacoma , took the truck to Superior Toyota ,Parkersburg WV . The dealership found a hole in the frame said it needed replaced they would contact me with an appointment date and time ! In may my inspection sticker expired had to go to the dealership to get a inspection sticker since no one else would put one on it because of the frame but the dealer did after the sticker was put on they finally made an appointment . When I went to drop it off they did not have a car for me to drive ( which they were suppose too)! Had to reschedule , finally got it in last week . On 7/17/18 the service department calls me and inform me that during the process of changing the frame the tech broke the bleeder valve off on the front brake caliper, and that it would be $120 for a new caliper and $92 for labor to replace it . It wasn’t broken when I dropped it off I informed them of that , and I didn’t feel I was responsible for cost of repair for somthing they broke . On 7/18 they called and said they would discount the part $20 now it’s $99 and labor would be $42 now , I’m sorry but I fail to see how it’s up to me to repair somthing they broke? I have called customer service twice someone was suppose to call me back yesterday never heard from them . I would appreciate if we can get this taken care of ASAP due to the fact I use my truck to pull a trailer for my second job which I have not been able to do for the last week . My number is 304-481-0495 thank you Keith carpenter

Ginger Jackson July 12, 2018
7207 Murray Lane A
Yucca Valley, Ca 92284
909-684-8846
hotsassyass@hotmail.com

Toyota of the Desert
I have a 2011 Toyota Camry LE, I had an appt this morning at 7.20 for oil change, I bought the 3 for 109.00. I asked if they could check the brakes & transmission fluids. The clerk that helped me this morning, came back to me about an hour later & said the brakes are fine. He then said something about the oil plate needing to be replaced 450.00, so agreed. About 10.30 or 11am am ready to go. I leave, go to my next appt. there about 45mins, come out to get in the car and there’s a puddle of oil under my car. I check it, it’s oil, I go on to the next place, come out again and there’s a puddle oil. I come back to Toyota the clerk take it right back to the tech. 30 mins later he’s handing me my keys. He said something about the seal leaking, they fixed it added more oil cleaned the bottom of the car. I was good to go, how ever am wondering if it needed to be replace in the first place, 450.00 is a lot of money for me. I get home, here about 45mins I check under the car and there's a big puddle of oil. I'm frecking mad as a hatter, meaning am livid, pissed off ect… I don't want to sound ugly, I need to be in Parker AZ tomorrow to plan a funeral. My boyfriend of 17 yrs was hit & killed by a drunk driver over 4th July weekend. I'm running out here. I'll be at Toyota tomorrow at 7am to get this resolved. I'm very upset. I'm not sure how much oil will be on the garage floor in the morning, probably all it. I need my car, what am I supposed to do. My car wasn't like this before no leaking no nothing. Ginger Jackson 909-684-8846

1st time- was told I was missing air filter cover. Ordered another and just when I got home it was on the floor of passenger side. Drove back to Toyota to have it put back on and cancel my order. Got no apology from them.
2nd time- wanted a quote on tires. Got the run around and was treated like I was disturbing them. Xmas potluck.
3rd time- after my service was done the paperwork was left on desk and service advisor went to lunch. If I hadn’t of followed up with someone else God knows how much longer I would have been waiting. So, 3 strikes your out. Not going back to Carson City NV Toyota again. Will drive to Reno NV from now on.

I went to Kings Toyota in Cincinnati which is 30 miles from me to purchase a 2018 Camry which I negotiated online. I also confirmed the availability.Upon arrival told car not available. I was then led to a new Avalon.Bait and switch.Unfortunatly I bought it being told that all the scratches would be polished out. WRONG! So I purchased the Strike Force sealant and undercoating being told they would further polish the vehicle and it would be fine. Took car home parked in garage until appointment in 3 days to have it done.Took car in on Thur. 3/1/18 and told it would be done next day. They called next day to say sorry but your car was damaged! Told them immediately I Do Not want that car. They didn't ever call back! I had to drive to dealership 4 days later to find out car in body shop. Again I told them I don't want that car. They told me I have no choice it's my car. I said I don't want it I want the Camry I Originally dealt on. Get this they said I could have the Camry which now all of a sudden appeared but I lose my 10,000.00 down payment. What is that? Today is 3/10/18 and still have no car. Been in repair all week. I DON'T Want this Car! Fred Balanger (937) 677 1762

Been goin here for over 10yrs as I trust(ed) the service dept at Chula Vista toy. First my online coupon wasn’t honored as past visits because it’s a Lexus. So I got charged more. Brake job was also more than I expected. If I knew I was goin to pay more than usual I might as well take it to Lexus dealer. I enclosed all receipts and my bill of $666 which is about double what it should’ve been for just a simple oil change and rear brakes.
I hope this email helps in resolving this issue and making your service reps knowledgeable of what good service is. I own 4 Toyota’s and doubt I will bring them back again. I also was thinking of purchasing a corolla for son but may go to Honda. Thank u for reading this
619 781 2755
Michael Duran
2490 new seabury way
Chula Vista ca 91915

I have went to Toyota 3 weekends in a row to get an oil change and the tech states there to backed up. There was No one inside when I went in they were sitting in the shop bay. I called 3 times in a row no answer. Please get Beyer service in my area. Cookeville TN Toyota interstate drive.

I have never been treated like this before. I was told to come in so they could look at my car First of all its a Toyota pre certified car The man who took my car said that the trans was not covered.a cert Toyota trans is covered for 100000 thous miles.so after that I went to find a manager.he said the trans should be covered.so I make a appointment .Got there at 7.45 am and sat for 4 hrs and not one person cared to tell me that they weren't going to do anything until they talk to another Toyota dealer that did the diagnosis.well I gave that to them and 4 hrs later nothing. I will never buy from this dealer again.

I took my 2016 Toyota Camry se for the 10000 mile service. I was given a ride home and back to the dealership, up to that point I was happy with the service, then every thing took a 180 degrees turn. The person who went to get my car scraped the bumper against a wall . They were honest about it and rent it me a car. the car rental took about an hour. I was told at the time that because it was a sunday, the body shop was closed.

They would call me and let me know how long it was going to take to get my car fix. Four days went by, I didn't hear from Toyota, so I called and asked to speak to Juan Cardenas, he is the person who attended me on Sunday. I left a voice mail but never heard from him, next day, friday, I called again but Juan was off so I left a voice mail for Bruce, Juan's replacement. I did not hear from Bruce, so I called back to speak to the service manager, Steve, I left a voice mail did not hear from him either.

Why not take 5 minutes and keep the customer inform. Why advertise express service, easy to book appointments. Sunday appointments when they don't take a minute to inform a customer. I still don't know the status of my car.

I have two Toyota's both has been nothing but trouble. First is my 1994 Toyota Celia GT with a 2200 5 speed love the drive and ride but I have motor problems with it it spun a rod bearing. I fixed that took it up the road done the same thing so I put crankshaft and bearings in it went up the road done same thing again. I have done so much to this car still can't drive it I put a new head on it and been working on it all time I'm disable and I can't do much more to it I'm on fixed income can't afford anything else.

And I have a 1988 Toyota corolla wagon 1.6 5 speed love the way it drives and rides but I been working on it also. I put a head on it didn't help so I rebuilt the carb and had to run vac hoses. I thought I had it opened up great runs great he put in it went up the road it shuts down when you give it gas want pull I done everything but still no luck sits still runs good but not when you try to move it I like Toyota. I always wanted a good one I didn't have to work on but I have not had one yet.

I have a 2000 Ford mercury it has 360,000 miles on it it is rough but it still runs great I have to drive it because I can't afford to put more money in the Toyota's. I just wanted one fixed so I could drive but I cant and I don't make enough to buy anything else just bad luck I guess.

The windshield on my 2016 Toyota Van has a 15" stress crack. Nothing indicates any trauma to the windshield. It cracked when we had triple digit temperatures in Los Angeles and the Van was in our driveway facing our house. The wonderfully helpful dealer in Simi Valley looked at it and immediately declared that it is not warrantied. My first Toyota was a 1976 Corona and since than spent literally a few hundred thousand of dollars buying your Toyota and Lexus vehicles for business and personal use. This behavior is not the Toyota honor that I have experienced in the past and hope you will rectify this very soon. A very obvious glass manufacturing defect or the over stressing of the glass in installation must not cost me to fix on a Van that has been used very gingerly by a woman for only 5000 miles and show absolutely no damage other than the crack.

I bought two vehicles from a 2016 Toyota Tacoma and 2016 Avalon it was an Impulse buy the Avalon is $1,100 a month to Tacoma is $1,000 a month. I have tried everything every car dealership to get rid of this to lower my payment but everybody laughs at me my family and myself has been taken advantage of. I'm looking for someone to correct this and yes I have good credit but they took my family to the bank. They charge me 10% for the Toyota Tacoma and 11% for the Toyota Avalon and yes my family struggles now. If there's anyone with a conscience in Toyota corporation someone will contact me. Thank you it's only a matter of time before I will have to surrender the vehicles.

On Sept 28, 2016 I had a 9:30am appointment to have my 16,000km service performed on my 2016 Tacoma. After checking in with service reception I wanted 15 min and watched as other customers arrived after me, be called by their advisor. I complained to reception that I was still waiting for an advisor and was told he would be with me shortly. The advisor I was scheduled with was dealing with two customers. I mentioned this to reception and she finally switched me to an advisor that was free.

The service being performed on my truck was basically an oil change and propeller shaft lubrication. I also asked them to change the keyless entry to open all doors not just the driver door and if there was a way to keep the radio on when the engine was turned off. I told reception & the advisor that I was waiting on site for my truck. At 11:30am I was still waiting for my truck, so I walked outside only to see my truck in the waiting for service isle. I spoke to the advisor, who after checking on the status of my truck said it would be another hour wait.

You can imagine my frustration at being told this. I have received nothing but good service from your dealership in the past, but today experience has made me think twice about returning. The total bill for today was $183.79 with tax, for basically an oil change and lube. I know other checks were done, but this amount is ridiculous. The advisor offered to include a no charge oil change at my next visit. Not sure if that means the next (32,000km) service will be free or they will just remove the $41.05 and include the $84.70 in labour.

I finally got my truck back around noon, only to find that the keyless entry adjustment had not been addressed. The advisor was able to get a tech out and remedy that problem. So, three hours later and $183.79 lighter I finally left.

I am writing this letter of complaint and my dissatisfaction with the Toyota Dealership Piercey locate at Milpitas, CA that I bought my Corolla at. I had a terrible experience and felt like they not only wasted a lot of unnecessary time with negotiations as well as being sneaky about the different costs of packages. The employee who is financial manager charging me more money than was explained to me.I've been a big supporter of Toyota for over 10 years so I am deeply disappointed by my recent experience with the company. Their costumer server never calls back to me.

I took my 2008 Toyota RAV4 Sport, JTMBK32V886049596, into Dick Dyer Toyota, 240 Killians Commons Parkway, Columbia S.C. 20203 on April 13, 2016, with a complaint of a roaring noise at all speeds. I asked about the Warranty Repair for which I had received a Notice. The service advisor stated that a technician would have to verify that the noise was indeed coming from the rear, and was the part covered under the warranty. If the covered part was not the problem, I would be charged a fee for the diagnosis.

The problem was diagnosed as the Rear Differential Coupling and therefore covered as a Warranty Repair. The service advisor stated that the repair would be completed by the end of the day. On April 14, 2016, I was informed that the parts to repair the vehicle were on backorder and it would take a few more days. On April 16, 2016, I was informed that the Dealership could not determine when the parts would be available. I asked to speak with a Manager about a rental car and put into contact with Chris Ayers. Mr. Ayers offered the use of a Toyota Camry, without charge, until the repair was complete. I told Mr. Ayers that we purchased the RAV4 because we needed the cargo space and that a Camry would not meet our needs. Mr. Ayers stated that he was doing us a favor by offering the rental vehicle without a charge and that we should be grateful and not complain.

On September 21, 2016, I received a voicemail that stated that my vehicle was ready for pick up. I made contact with the service advisor on September 22, 2016, and was informed that although the repair had been completed it had no effect on the growling noise. When I asked what was causing the problem I was told that the service advisor and the manager would test drive the car and get back with me. I had not heard from the service advisor by 5:00 PM on September 23, 2016, so I called the Dealership and scheduled an appointment for 7:30AM September 24, 2016.

On September 24, 2016, I met with the service advisor, Victor, and the Service Manager, Chris Ayers. I was informed that the problem with my vehicle persisted and that they believed that the sound was now coming from the front of the vehicle. I commented that the sound had always come from the rear and that their technician verified the source, which is why it was a warranty repair. Mr. Ayers stated that the sound from the rear was so loud that they did not notice the front noise.

I told Mr. Ayers that I had seen the repair procedure online and that T-SB-0080-13 called for the use of instrumentation to confirm the location of the sound. At this point Mr. Ayers became insultingly contemptuous and stated that I could either take my car and go or leave it for further diagnosis. When I asked about the cost of diagnosis Mr. Ayers stated that he could not quote a price but costs started at $50. As I drove the car home, I noticed that the sound was louder than before the repair, and I could not determine with certainty the origin of the sound.

In conclusion, this ordeal with Toyota has lasted 5 months and two weeks. During this time, I have endured the inconvenience and hardship of not having the cargo capacity of the type of vehicle that I purchased. Then, when my car is returned, I discover it has the same problem as before the repair, only louder. Finally, the Service Manager tells me that they cannot identify the source of my problem and that it will cost me an indeterminate amount just to identify the problem.

I have looked on the internet and I see that Toyota is very aware of noise problems with the V6 RAV4. Forums tell horror stories of fixes that do not work (T-SB-0130, TC1007), that lead to transmission replacement (TC1008), or lead to transfer case replacement, which may or may not resolve the issue. The Service manager at Dick Dyer Toyota has made it clear that my out-of-pocket cost for identification and repair of this problem are of no concern to him. Obviously, I am not prepared to proceed with such uncertainty and potential expense. Toyota should cover known problems of this magnitude by a recall. However, lacking that option, I am requesting assistance in resolving this problem as well as help with the potential continuing costs of resolution. The scatter shot approach the dealership is recommending is reprehensible and financially untenable.

Dear Toyota Complaint Department, I've been a loyal Toyota customer for many years with different Toyota vehicles and I presently own three Toyota’s. I purchased my Highlander in 2011 at McGee of Hanover, MA. with an extended warranty. First of all I am very satisfied with my 2011 Highlander except for one annoying problem that I've been dealing with for four years. Just after a year of ownership I had a problem with the rear lift door. I wasn't very happy with the problem happening on a brand new vehicle but realize things do happen.

McGee service department took care of the problem and reassured me should anything go wrong with the door that it would be on there service file and they would take care of it. I was told the bolts that hold the lift door in place were to small which caused to door to go off track. Which is the purpose of this complaint. Shortly after I purchased the Highlander I moved to Florida and I come back to Massachusetts each summer. I have the vehicle serviced twice a year by Toyota service once at McGee in MA. and once at Venice Toyota in FL. I take very good care of all my vehicles.

After the first year of ownership and the rear hatch being fixed every time I took it in for service I complained about the rear hatch door squeaking when opening and closing to both dealers. A month or so after it being serviced the squeaking would come back. Before I left Florida this June I had it serviced again at Venice Toyota and the squeak came back, I then took it to another mechanic and he told me Toyota only sprayed the piston for a quick fix but the piston was bad. I think thats all either dealership ever did. I decided to take it back to MGee in MA. where I purchased the vehicle not realizing that my extended warranty had just ran out. When I returned to McGee in July of this year and explained the problem to them I was told there was nothing they could or would do even knowing the rear door hatch had a problem. This is not the way I thought Toyota would treat a loyal customer after spending over $40,000 on a vehicle.

Vehicle information:
Make 2011 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vin 5TDDK3EH4BS090135
Purchase Date 07/22/2011
Portfolio Plan B 5yrs. - 75,000 miles
Current Milage 79,000 miles

I have owned Toyota's since 1979. I have never had any complaints with this company. What is funny I get a discount with GM my husband worked there for 41 years.... He owned GM products. As of now I don't think I would buy another Toyota product. I have a 2007 Tacoma, love the truck, It is on recall for the frame. I have been waiting since February 2016 for a frame. The dealership I went to is Lancaster Toyota on Manheim Pike. The service person I was dealing with has since left that dealership. I had a 1998 Tacoma, which they bought back I then purchased the 2007.

I really don't feel safe driving around with this truck with a bad frame. I have a friend of mine that they gave him a brand new truck to drive until his frame comes in. This has been over 6 months he is still driving the new truck his is sitting at the dealership. Why wasn't I given this same option. Again, thank you for your time for what it is worth... I understand there are a lot of trucks on recall but seeing I have been supporting your company since the late 70's I just think what you do for one customer should be for all.

Owner of 2009 Avalon limited. vin 4t1bk36b89u334145. Received warranty enhancement notification ze6, pertaining to melted dashboard, cracked and sticky. went to dealer, al Hendrickson Toyota in coconut cree4k, florida on October 10, 2015. They confirmed problem, said parts were ordered and it would take about 2 months. Sometime in feb. 2016 went back as I heard nothing from them. They said they checked on their computer and the parts have not come in yet? Now it is the first of June 2016, no word from dealer or Toyota. why send out enhancement notice if you have no intention of following through. This is my second Avalon, have owned 3 or 4 camry's before, now thinking of going to Nissan.

I went to Toyota Bayridge on February 29 at 8:00 am for 2nd service on my new Toyota Camry hybrid 2016 when I return at 5:00 pm the same day nothing done on my car so I complain to the manager mike who find out that nothing is done to my car then he order to change the oil and do the rotation which is done in half hour. After they gave me my car i found out I have to change the front right tire.

Air bag warning came off a few days after receiving the recall letter for the passenger air bag. Air bag was replaced on 26 Sep 2015 - air bag warning still on lighted. Advisor and Technician said that is computer problem and another recall to replace the computer will happen soon. A sales representative have been calling me for a new car/extended guarantee. We agree for today(18 Feb 2016) at 1100 AM with the condition that he is going to scheduled an appointment with the service department to look at the air bag warning light. I arrived to Keith Person Toyota at 1055 AM to find out that the sales representative was off today(The manager call him-he said that he was on a medical appointment???).

I walked to the service department to see if he made the appointment for the air bag light - he didn't. I explained to the advisor about my previous appointment back on Sep 2015 and he said that there are no such thing for computer recall. He want to charge $51.00 to check what the problem could be. Another lie from the same dealership. By the way-Is there any recall for the drivers air bag (Takana model)? I haven't received a letter yet if so.

I am a Toyota customer since 2005 in Saudi Arabia. Currently i am using a PRADO and want to get this transferred to one of my friend. To get this done i would have visited the Toyota branches more than 5 - 6 times and wasted my time getting done nothing. The Toyota customer service manager by the name of Ahmed in Riyadh ( Newly opened branch behind OLAYA street ) handling the leasing department was rude and never tried to help me to get this job done. Today morning when i went again he said he is busy and sorry. I never dream Toyota will have such idiotic people in their department with arrogant attitude to serve the customers spending big ticket money for vehicles.

Well this is the story. The problem started just after I bought the vehicle in March 2014. As I thought maybe because it's new. but we have 2 of the same model. But the other doesn't do it. Like how I explain to you I can not keep on wasting my time going to Toyota and they always come out with a different excuse. This week I called TOYOTA to find out if they come up with any news as the last time I was there about 3 weeks a go one of the guys working there told me that they have to contact someone abroad about this problem.

Now the told me that a guy by the name shawn and I haven't heard anything. think I have been Patient enough. If the gearbox needs to be changed which I'm not happy about then they should say. I even ones took it and the change the gear oil and didn't do any difference. Well here is the details of my vehicle. And a report of TOYOTA when thy change the gear oil ( It's a Hilux icon 2014 4WD HL9 Double cab chassis AHTFR29G507039222 Engine no 2KD-A307882 miles 5800.

I purchased the car on 20 August 2016. Car started giving trouble after 1st servicing. they have till date not been able to locate the problem or say technical snag. The car is lying in the workshop since last 8 days but problem still not located. I am calling them to find the status of my car instead of them calling me and keeping me informed. I have mailed to the head customer care relations but still awaiting for his reply. I mailed on 6 Feb and today is 8 Feb. we are all experienced drivers so definitely not imagining the defect as we our with no vehicle right now.

I have a 2010 Toyota Camry XLE. When having the car serviced, the mechanic said the water pump is leaking due to an inner seal problem. The local toyota dealer also confirmed this, It has 59,550 miles and I cannot imagine the water pump needs replacing. Is this covered under a manufacturers warranty and if not, why not?

I got spam in the mail from Toyota corporate office. What can be done?

This complaint is regarding my Toyota Corolla (car # 9923-ss) 2015 model, MMTBB9JE20R071441, Model code: ZRE181l-DEXNKW, bought in Cairo Egypt, after driving the car to about 12000km started to hear a whistling sound when speed reached above 80km/hr speed, on 14th December, 2015 took it to the Toyota dealership (United company for Marketing & Cars S.A.E) in Obur city, where it was checked and confirmed that the sound is coming from the left front wheel.

At the time the dealership said that this error is covered by the car warranty but they didn't have the required wheel bearing and it would come from Dubai. Since I have called more than 3 times to check if the part came in, no body gives any information. I need to finish this problem specially that it is a safety concern and the longer I keep driving the car in its present condition the worst the fault will become.

I am a Malaysian who owns the Toyota Vios Version 2015. I would like to complain on the newly bought Toyota Vios with rattling sounds on uneven road. Despite numerous examined by so call technical team by the UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd but the problem still exist. May I know is this this kind of quality Toyota Malaysia provided to customer? I am looking forward to a reply in near future from the Toyota corporate offices.

I took delivery of a new Corolla ZR hatch auto.. In daylight I cannot see the speedometer. In the family we have bought over the years at least five new Corollas and never had a problem. That is why we kept buying replacements. I am a retired self employed motor mechanic and over the years did much work on Toyota cars and the dash panel layout on this 2015 model is poor. No need for everything to be sunk down deep holes. I have been back to the service department where I bought the car and was politely told there is nothing we can do.

A comment from the top of the tree would be appreciated Driving this car at the moment could be expensive as over speeding of even 5KM can bring a solid fine plus points and again the numerals firstly are too small, squeezing in up to 240 km is just silly and there is no back lighting in daylight. Otherwise the car is just what I expected but you are going too far with all the electronics as I do not think the service departments are up to it at least in Queensland.

I bought a new 2015 Toyota Corolla LE in June of 2015. I noticed right away the design flaw in the headlights. They are not round but cut off at the top which makes a line in the vision of the lights. This is especially bad going down a hill as you cannot see anything above that line. If I had known about this flaw before I bought the car, I would not have bought it. It is very dangerous as like I said, the vision of anything above the line is not there. We live on a very dark rural area and there are lots of deer and animals that come onto the road. This is very dangerous too because we cannot see them.

I took the car back to my dealership as I thought there was something wrong with my lights but they said that is they way they are made and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Well, I just want to state for the record, that if I have an accident because of this flaw, I will sue Toyota and if I am killed, I have instructed my children to sue. So can you please let me know if there is anything I can do to get the correct line of vision on this car? Can you maybe design a round headlamp that is interchangeable with this one so that we can at least get it changed out?

I have attached pictures of the car with the lamps on regular vision going down a hill and on high beams which is what I have to use if I want to see anything above that line. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

I had a problem with a tire on my new Toyota Tundra that I had bought from Harvey Toyota. We were going out of town and I needed to have it fixed as I did not want to travel without a spare. I called service dept. 4 different occasions and was told that someone would call me right back. I did get a call back the next day asking did I want to schedule an appointment. Everything is all roses when they want you to buy an auto but when you do, they no longer care. I do not intend to do any type of business with this company.

I took my 2012 Camry hybrid in for 2 recalls this last Monday to Toyota of Richardson. First off they made me pay for a rental when I had a scheduled appointment and had to have a car forward since they kept it all day. I had oil prints all though out my visors and also the piece at the bottom under my glove box was not reinstalled properly. My passenger seat was also not put back the correct way as the leather flap that is supposed to attach under my seat is just dangling now. I have left messages to Toyota customer service it have not heard back from them as of today. Perhaps I should take my complaint to the corporate offices?

I am writing this email to express my feeling and tears of frustration with Toyota corporate policy. This is my complaint against the company. I am from AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical company, live in Saudi Arabia and the owner of this miserable Toyota Fortuner 2012 GX2, VIN No. MHFZX69G0C7030038. Around four years ago I purchased this car from the official agent in Saudi Arabia, . Now the kilometer count is about 101,000 KM usage. Three months ago I’ve experienced a experienced a noisy voice when using brake. After the check with maintenance in Jeddahfor four successive repeated 4 times , they take money and perform some maintenance every time and still the same problem exist.

I think the use try and error theory, they change part in every time and take money and see wait to see if the problem exist or not. I wish if i did not buy this car or deal with this agent , i lost all my loyal and trust for Toyota cars and their certified agency. Around four years away from this bad day when I purchased this Toyota and depend on this agency , really I am wondering if this is accepted to Toyota or NOT? I was so enthusiastic to Toyota and believe me I was promoting Toyota as a durable brand and committed company to all my colleagues to the extent that I encouraged them to purchase Toyota Brand. Now I feel completely dissatisfied, frustrated and insecure with Toyota because they want me to pay this amount for a reason which is out of my hand and goes for sure to a maintenance defect rather than misuse. Believe me, I don’t expect a response from Toyota corporate offices.

My Innova car GJ-5 JF 1581 and it's hardly a year and half I bought my car. I'm in Rajasthan near Ajmer. My car engine got some problem and it's only 25000 km I'm car has completed and they are refusing my to repair my car under warranty. How can Innova have a engine problem within 25000 km and how can your dealer refuse to repair my car under warranty?

On Thursday November 12, 2015 I was coming from a side street (Church Street) onto a Main Street in Chester Vermont I was doing less than 5-8 mph trying to stop at the stop sign and the car surged forward. This drove me into a car coming down the Main Street doing what is called a T-bone of that car. My new Venza surged forward across the road finally stopping on the sidewalk. There were no injuries but both cars were seriously damaged. I could do nothing to control the stopping as it simply surged forward on its own. I now find through research that this is a known factor with Toyota. I am afraid to drive the car at all for fear it will simply take over again and surge out of control.

I leased 2015 sequoia from adams Toyota in lee's summit,mo. the sequoia I leased already came with a factory remote which I paid $600 more for. The remote start is junk. It say's it has a range of 80 ft but mine is more like 50 ft. for $600 it isn't even worth $200.. I have tried return and get my money back bet was told there is nothing they can do. I also paid extra to get the navigation package. They didn't tell me that some of the options on the nav only work's with a h.d. signal which I don't have in my area. So I can't get weather and traffic information. I have talked to Toyota headquarters and the dealer and was told nothing can be done. I paid for 2 things I'm not happy with and I just have to live with it.

The engine on my 2007 RAV 4 stopped working in the middle of the highway without giving any pre-warnings or signs. It has 84,000 miles and is out of warranty. I bought it from Toyota Dealer (Jim Norton Toyota, 8401 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73162) on 08/01/2015 with a clean car fax with all maintenance record, etc intact. Since it was a 'Toyota' vehicle, I did not purchase any extended warranty. Now the dealer diagnosed the problem to be an engine failure and the total cost to fix is about $ 6,800. This is such huge amount for me to bear. When I contacted the Toyota customer service (1-800-331-4331), they don't do any real help in getting this problem fixed. Can you be able to help me in getting this fixed? I always trusted Toyota to be a great company with first-rate products and customer service!

I own the Toyota Corolla 2013 with 78250km on the odometer. The problem is the car has a lot of corrosion in the trunk. I brought the car to dealer ( Park Avenue Toyota in Brossard Quebec) and spoke with the technician (Steve) and the technician said some time there was a defect in the painting process unfortunately my car was one of them. The dealer submit the repair to Toyota Canada but was declined by Toyota Canada because the guarantee cover up to 60000 km and expired in July 2015. I spoke to Toyota Canada on September 1 2015 (complaint file 2413047) and they said I have to speak to the service Manager at the dealer.

I met Dealer Service Manager (Patrice Racine), the service manager inspect the car and seem to agree this is the manufacturing defect, want to repair but Toyota Canada will not pay him due to guarantee is over. The dealer repair only with authorization from Toyota Canada. I am stuck because Toyota Canada say go to the dealer, the dealer say go to Toyota Canada. I need help to resolve the issue.

My car was leaking oil and I took it to Toyoto of Clermont in Clermont Fl. I was told that it would take two men almost all day to repair it and it would cost 877.57. I said it had to be done so I left it there and came home. They called in a little over an hour and said it was ready. There is no way they could have worked on it over an hour. It was a total rip off. I have been thinking of getting in touch with senior services and better business.

I have had my 2006 Highlander serviced here for years. It only has 125k miles. I took in for an oil change tire rotation as usual. Service rep came out to inform me of bad news. Stainless steering fluid line/ pump needs replacing. "Fluid is just pouring out" I was told. Offered too throw in a bottle of fluid until I could get it back in parts needed to be ordered. Over a thousand dollars if factory parts/ aftermarket parts/ between 7 to 9 hundred. I called around could get work done for considerably less. Anyway. I checked the fluid level after it was properly filled. I was surprised to hear of a "pouring leak".

Observed no leaks of any kind under the car. Parked on cardboard for a week. No leaks. Levels fine. No fluid level drop whatsoever. That's been almost two months ago! Everything fine. Had it checked elsewhere. No problems. I really am disappointed that they would try to take advantage this way. I always experienced good service here, but If this is their new business model they can keep it. I won't be back. Ive driven Toyotas for 30 years. We're buying a new Highlander this fall. Needless to say it won't be from Independence Toyota of Hazleton.

This was my first time financing a vehicle, I brought a 2011 Toyota corolla le, and the service to begin with a prestige Toyota in airmont, ny was the most terrible. The sales agent, Rachel Conway, seemed to be helpful in her efforts to get me into a vehicle that would be reliable for my daughter of 3 years old to get to and from our destinations. I waited for 6 hours in the dealer ship as they took advantage of me.

She started off showing me the now financed car as my only option. Now my credit was about a 600, wasn't seriously terrible but she pretty much shoved the car down my throat then in turn to promise me that my payments would be in the low 3's she then jacked it up to 400! Furthermore her financial team wanted me to lie to the bank as they jacked up the value of the car then then wanted me to lie and say I had alloy wheels and a sunroof when I did not!

After me leaving with the car within the first week the check engine light was flashing took it back and they then said all they needed to do is reset it after the gas indicator popped up and never went away. They just kept giving me the run around as if they did me a favor like I never brought them business nor put 2,000 dollars down ! I was scammed and cheating and I want Justice!!!

On Friday 05/02/2015, I put some chairs in the trunk. When I shut the trunk my back window glass blew out hitting me and my husband in the face and cutting our hands. I am now out 400.00 and the glass is not covered under my warranty according to the Toyota dealer where I purchase my Toyota Camry 2012. I am very upset in this matter cause I don't just have 400.00 laying around and it should not have blew out like that. I am contacting an attorney in this matter. What happens now, I'm afraid of the front and side windows now

I went to Modesto Toyota to trade my 2012 Camry xle for a 2016 Toyota Prius. After going through the paper work and figures that I'm under water or my car has a negative value, they value my car $13,500. Then I said to the sales manager in November 2014 that same car valued $18,000 and 6 months later is $13,500. Now I owe $20,000 in loans on the car that in 6 months valued at $13,500!

I was shocked that my car has lost that much value in 6 months. My car is in perfect condition. Only thing that changed was extra mileage, thats all. I was so mad because it did not make sense. Toyota has negative value and because of it I'm stuck with it, so I check with other dealers where I learned that Toyota Modesto dealer must have given me in writing the value of my car at the end of my 3 year lease. I did not know that I should have that important information.

They, Modesto Toyota, charged me $18,000 for 2012 Camry in November 2014. At the end of my lease and now 6 months later, Modesto Toyota says its now valued $13,500. It's how your dealer works robs their customers. I'm a Toyota customer all my life and now this happens. How can we trust your dealers anymore? It's a very sad day for me that I cannot get a Toyota Prius instead end up with leasing a Sonata soon.

I own a 2005 Toyota Tacoma. I brought it in due to a recall involving the frame and corrosion issues. Toyota determined that I had a hole in the frame, and my vehicle was unsafe to drive. Fair enough.

I was told that the recall process would take 4 months to complete. In the meantime, I would be given a loaner vehicle until it was completed. Toyota will not provide me with another truck to drive, only a car. I purchased a truck for a reason and use my truck often. Having a car instead of a truck is not acceptable, and I think Toyota should provide me a comparable vehicle while they fix their disaster (they have had this problem in the past and yet have failed to remedy the situation). I went through regional Toyota and onto headquarters and have been told the same thing. I could certainly pay for a truck, but this would be on my dime. That is not acceptable, and their problem should not be my problem more than it already has been so far.

In the past, Toyota bought people out at 1.5 times KBB. This is the right thing to do. If a company produces vehicle with bad frames, a quality company stands behind their product and keeps customers...by doing the right thing. Clearly, Toyota is going the cheap way in an effort to save themselves money instead of maintaining loyal customers. This experience is disappointing at best, and by the time they put the frame in and pay for months of a loaner, they would have been better off buying me out, and I would have purchased another vehicle from them and stayed a loyal customer.

I will never buy another Toyota again and will share my experience with many people to deter them from buying a vehicle from this company.

On April 6/2015, I took my Toyota Camry 2012 — that I have purchase on 1/22/2015 — to Toyota of Hollywood Fl, for the oil change. When I left the dealership I found out that I have a weird vibration on the steering wheel once I turn on the A/C. I call the service guy JC Reyes, to inform of the situation. He told me to come back on the 4/8/2015. After I was there for 2-3 hours, he said that it was nothing wrong with the car.

I left and I keep having the same issue. I call back, and they said to come over again on 4/21/2015. Once there, they told me that they have to change the Alternator. That was the vibration problem. On Monday, 4/26/2015, I went back to have the Alternator replaced. Today, 4/29/2015 I went back for the issue about the vibration. I spoke with Brian Singletery, the service manager, he said there is nothing wrong with the car.

I request to see another car same year as mine to verified that this is normal. They don't want to show me another car which makes me suspicious. I need to resolve this issue!

I complained about the scratches on my new Tacoma I had on the driver's side door . I saw it on the door before I purchase the Tacoma. The salesman said he would fix it for me. So after I purchased the truck and got it home, I fount some more scratches on the front bumper. I had to go back to Toyota of Bristol the next Saturday to have things put on the truck that I had purchased when purchased the truck.

So I told the sales manger who was there. that I had some scratches on the front bumper would look at them and see If they could be fixed. He said no that it had some kind of coating it. But it is a new truck, it should not have scratches on it. I sent the salesman who sold the truck several times when no response. I think the scratches should be fixed or the bumper replaced. I have seen several more since then.

I purchased the Tacoma on 4/4/15 it has 800 miles on it. This the second truck I have purchased from them and both times. They told me after I purchased that if I needed anything to contact them. But both times they acted the same like they were not interested in helping me. I purchased a 2014 tundra limited and traded for this Tacoma because I wanted something cheaper. If this is not resolved I don't no whether I will purchase another one or not.

4/22/15 failed 2003 Toyota Corolla vehicle inspection due to driver airbags (light on). Informed by the Shirley Inspection site that I should not drive the car because the airbags would probably deploy. 4/23/15 the Toyota dealer in Lunenburg, MA stated it was the spiral cable under the airbag and even though there is an airbag recall this part is not covered. This part is essential to the deployment of the airbag and should be included in the recall.

My 2006 Tacoma has been in the service dept. going on 6 months for a recalled frame. I was told in Nov. that the work will be done by Feb. or early Mar. It's now Apr. 23rd with no end in sight. A Toyota P.R. Person told me it maybe done in May sometime. I need my truck so I can drive down to Fla. and bring back my boat. I also have work yard work that needs to be done. I bought this truck because I need it and cannot afford to have it held up any longer. My first Toyota was bought in1969 (Corona). Because of this experience the Camry and Tacoma are probably my last. When I finally get it back I'm thinking of a creative way to express my feelings toward Toyota with a sign attached to my tailgate.

About a year ago the CD player on the system went out and we had to have it repaired for around 500 dollars. The dealer told us we had to buy a new unit and it would cost 3000 dollars. Now we are having problems with the dvd map drive. In this system the DVD player, stereo, backup camera and navigation work on the same unit. We are looking at another 500 dollars or more to fix it. I've read that this is a problem that occurs often with these units. We have had nothing but problems with the electrical parts in this van. We've replaced both doors and the back hatch, plus the sonar is not working either with a 2000 dollar fix.

Luckily we could just turn that off. We couldn't do that with the doors because one of them broke while it was open and we couldn't get it to close. The mirrors also have broken with a small part needed to fix it, but we were told that part is not made and we have to replace the whole thing for 1500 a piece. We bought the driver side one but the passenger side is taped because the only thing broken on it is whatever keeps it tight in place. It's ridiculous that so many of these little things break and the fix is to buy a new one at an exorbitant cost. Paying for these has doubled the original cost of this car and now we have the navigation to worry about. Needless to say I will never buy another toyota unless I can get a resolution to this problem.

I had Valenti Toyota do a brake job on my 2004 Toyota Tundra cost was almost $500.00. Ever since they did the break job - every morning the breaks make a loud disturbing squeeking noise that stops after appling the breaks 4 -5 times. I have brought my truck back to them 5 or 6 times now with no resolution. My brakes did not make any noise for 11 years now since the brake jon it is every day - when it rains it is worse.

I purchased a brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus in February and on April 1, 2015 I was in an accident. My car was totaled by the cited insured drivers auto insurance. The car had sufficient damage to be considered "totaled" and I'm receiving a payout. However, emergency personnel, police officers, the emergency room doctor, the tow truck driver and the professional body work technicians all informed me that the airbag should have deployed but it never did deploy. I have done some research and realize that several factors are relivent when a sensor signals an airbag to deploy. For example, the type of impact, the amount of deceleration and the placement of the airbag sensors. According to the above research the airbag should in fact deployed, but it did not,
Please inform me of any other complaints regarding the same situation and circumstances. I realize that through my research there is no active recalls to date on the 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus.

The following are my observations of the 2014 Highlander xle. Back up screen no use on bright sunny day. Unable to see due to sun light hitting the screen. Gear shift location reflex the sun and the glare may cause a problem blinding the operators vision. Both side mirrors are too large and blocks the operators view of both side at an intersection. The head rest in second row blocks the view of the rear gate window. Both sun visors are too small so the sun is in the eyes of the operator which may cause a problem. Yes I would purchase another highlander. The above information are the problems I have noticed.

I purchased a used car Toyota camry 2014 few days back from a private owner. and before purchasing I get it inspected at Toyota authorised dealer (Coggin Toyota Jacksonville). They did checked the car. Based upon their decision that car has no problem and I went ahead and purchased the car. Now not even a month passed and the car has shown some electric problem and I can see some naked wire in harness. when i went back to them, they are not giving me factory warranty stating that the car has some local parts (some plugs and wire) installed from previous owner. I am not able to understand why they are not able to find this problem at the time when they checked the car initially. They could have told me that this car has some loose coupling and local products which could cause the problem and void the factory warranty.

I raised complaint at Toyota customer service, Dealer customer relationship manager but no one paying heed to my problem. We are not mechanic and we are dependent on Toyota and their authorized service center. My complaint reference number is 1504020266. I want Toyota to intervene in this regard and provide me factory warranty.

My mother in law bought a Toyota professional in December 2014 cash of which it was having too many faults. She filed a complaint and was advised to bring it back and take another one of which there was an extra R10000 that was needed, she paid in the money. After a month or two the salesman called the old lady and said she was robbed of that R10000 she was not supposed to pay in because it was the garage fault at first to give her a damaged car. Even the second car was having a fault and there was service history book, spare key and the front wheel was not having mud guard. We went to the manager and file a complaint and he refused to give back the of which he said it was a pay in for a new car. Please advise what to do. Toyota in Arcadia Pretoria...

I have a 2005 Tundra. The check engine light came on so I took it to Toyota of Henderson Henderson NC. They said it was the secondary vacuum pump and because I bought it in December 2004 it was not covered by the toyota service bulletin which says 10 years old and less than 150000 miles. Mine had 143000 miles. It cost me over $2000.00 to have it fixed. I have 3 toyotas and was thinking about replacing my 1995 T-100 this year but after this I am going to have to think long and hard whether to get another Toyota.

I bought a Toyota camery hybrid from Scarborough Toyota Perth(Washington). There was a manager his name is Brad. When I was buying car he said to me he will get me the best interest rate around 5%. But he couldn't do it. Anyway somehow I managed to buy it. But the real problem started when I went to pick up the car. When I first saw the car there was not scratch but when I went to pick it up there were small scratches. And another shocking thing is that the car doesn't have second key. When I asked about another key he said it's not his problem. I should have asked before buying the car. He was arrogant. I want to ask if I am going to spend nearly $30000 on the car wouldn't I want it with 2 keys. It is absolutely ridiculous. How can you employee guy like Brad. I want hear from you asap. Pls I want another key for my car. And I want you to take action against this arrogant guy Brad. Thanks looking forward to hear from you.

Rupture gas tank internal 2009 rav4 on holidays in Arizona, Usa. $3,400.00 bill. Can not get Canada Toyota to answer our phone calls. Have faxed them the bills and reports from US. Not our fault the US Toyota dealer said. Faulty gas tank and they have improved it now so something was wrong with the tank to begin with They said they would look in to it when they got the bill. The Mesa dealer said car was extremely dangerous to drive. What would have happen if we drove it home. It could have caught fire or blown up. Canada Toyota does not even care.

On 03-18-15 I have experience an apparently electrical issue with my Toyota Camry 2008, my car is now about 74,000 miles. While running the heat indicator, RPM, velocity, and the air conditioning stop working, the brake light, ABS light, and drive light went off. Then suddenly all is normal again, then back failing. I am a female and I love my car, this is the first time I own a Toyota Camry, but this situation scared me a lot because I drive most of the time during the nights and experiencing all these needles going up and down and the light on and off like crazy is not a comfort experience. I brought my car to my personal mechanic and he did not find anything but the problem still. Do you know the root cause?

I have a 2002 camry, 2.4 engine. last week, during cold weather, while driving, the heater began blowing cold air.the temperature needle rose into hot area. i took it to the garage, they found the antifreeze was low. they put a new thermostat, added antifreeze. it drove fine.next day same problem.tuned out to be the head gasket.they found the problem to be the head bolts. research found it's a common problem with this engine.this problem has been known to Toyota for a long time yet it still exists.i now have to replace the engine,or scrap the car. i'm on fixed income,so this is a financial problem. i believe Toyota should have addressed the problem long ago. i purchased this car because of Toyotas reputation for reliability,but this situation certainly has affected my opinion

I have so much to say, I have been leasing trucks through GMC since 1999. I have never really had an issue with the trucks itself it was the service dept that sucked which is the reason I decided to go with Toyota, and boy what a mistake. I knew what I was looking for and I assumed that the quality would be just as good as GMC but I was wrong.These are the things that concern me The sound system sucks, no duel heating system,no automatic tire pressure info, no onstar , passenger side manual seat, middle arm rest in the back doesnt stay up, cheap paint job, cheap windsheilds, punk ass horn, heated seat that you wouldn't even know was on. I ride the highway to get to work and everytime a rock hits my windshield I end up with a new crack in my window. I now have 4 cracks in this window and to replace it I have to go through the dealership because it is a lease. The windshield for my particular truck will be $1500.00. This much for a windsheild that continues to crack. I had paint chip away the 1st week ridiculous. I will be turning this truck in early and I will never buy from Toyota again and trust me I have told more than a friend and they are walking away from Toyota too.

I have a 2007 Toyota camry le v6 and the transmission is slipping, this car is only five years old I know it should not be having this type of issue, after ready numerous of complaints on the internet, apparently many consumers are having this same problem, I think Toyota should step up and resolve these issues, this is my first and last Toyota, I bought this car because of Toyota's reputation, but it is now clearly tarnished!

My ipod connection in my new 2012 prius 3 is terrible. I have had the car for three weeks and this was obvious the first time I played the ipod. It cuts in and out constantly and makes listening to music on my ipod a poor experience. I have talked to Toyota about this and they said they are aware of the problem and do not know how to fix it at this time. I would like to return the car for a Prius that does not have this problem

hi we were on holiday in perth and took our car to Rockingham toyota where we were told they had to order a part and we waited over a week for it. The service guys finally put the part in and we left for home (Balranald nsw, a 4 day trip) across the nualabour. We made it 200kms out of Perth when the car started to have the same power cut out problem. Nothing was fixed, when we rang rockingham toyota they told us that we were to far away and they couldnt be bothered to help. By this stage my husband was irrate as we were almost collected on the free way twice by trucks due to the engine cutting out and it then took 4 days to just cross the nullabour

My wife arrived at Rick Hendrick Toyota dealership, in Fayetteville, NC, for the 105,000 miles service to be performed on a 2007 Toyota Camry on April 5, 2013 at 10:30am. For the record, this was her third time bringing the car in for service. And each time, she had problems. From my wife experiences with this Service Department, I’m lead to believe this dealership tries to take advantage of customers--especially females--if you think they don't have a clue of what is going on. The car was fine when it went in for the 105,000 miles service. The maintenance light was staying on continuously so she knew it was due. When she checked in she was asked if there was any problem, she informed him about the service maintenance light staying on.

After checking in at the appointed time (10:30am) she caught a ride to the mall provided by dealer's courtesy shuttle. The service advisor--Darren McDonald--was to keep her inform by phone and not to do any other work without contacting her. When she was at the mall, she never received a called. And when she called, she wasn't able to get through to Darren but she did leave a message. Upon arriving back at the dealership, she noticed the car wasn't ready. When inquiring about the status of the vehicle, no one could provide a clear cut answer.

Well, to make a long story short, she was told the car needed a new oil pan. This was due to the threads in the oil pan being stripped. Doing my conversation the next morning with the Service Manager, Ray Phillips, He basically told me that problem like that is normal for todays’ automobiles. He says the materials are much lighter and wears out quicker. So you tell me, with todays€™ cars requiring less oil changes (my car every 5,000 compared to 3,000 in the past) that an oil pan can't withstand 20 oil changes. Even though this was a 105,000 miles service, the mileage on the vehicle was less than 104,000. I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I think Toyota makes a much better quality automobile than that. With that being stated, Toyota would have been out-of-business a long time ago. It seems like a cover up--maybe I'm wrong--but I doubt it.

Generally, threads should never wear out on a drain plug or oil pan. Stripped oil pans are usually caused by: Over tightening the drain plug and/or cross-threading. Another point I like to make. Why replace the oil pan? Why not tap out the stripped hole to the next oversize and replace the drain plug with an oversize plug. Please excuse me...I forgot, your Service Department is where the dealership generates most of their income, so you have to keep the money flowing "By-Any-Means-Necessary". During our conversation, Mr. Phillips, stated that he noticed the car been serviced there about 19 times. With that being facts, if your dealership was the one performing the oil changes over a prolonged period of time, the dealer should be responsible for the damaged oil pan threads. I have NEVER had a stripped oil pan, either by changing my own or having someone else performed the service. Then they had the nerves to present my wife with a bill for $550.00 for repairs.

Why would a 4runner bought brand new start to crack in the dash precisely after 5 years and after the warranty is up. i purchased my 4runner brand new and it was always kept in my garage at home under cover or at my job in a parking building. In both cases the vehicle was never in direct sunlight for prolonged periods. The only place where it would get a lot of sun is when I would go shopping and even there, we always park in the multilevel parking, where it would not be in the sunlight. I also asked at Toyota if this would be covered under the warranty and was told that it would not because the warranty had pasaed. It seems to me that the materials used by Toyota for this year in particular was of inferior quality.

In comparision I also own a 1999 4runner which is basically always in the sun since I alwas have it in the front of my house under the sun and never put it inside the garage. The dash on this car is in excellent condition.

I am thinking of buying a new car and because of this bad experience I am not going to buy another Toyota. I would not recommend Toyota to anyone because of this and the fact that they will not cove this under the warranty.

Last year I purchased 4 - 2012 Toyota Corollas and they now all have missing battery caps. I contacted our local dealership, Sierra Toyota, they informed me that they didn't have that replacement part. I've also checked all local parts stores and battery stores, they also don't have these replacement parts. I seem to be left with no choice but to replace the batteries on 4 Corollas that are only 8 months old. I currently own 12 Toyotas (10 Corollas and 2 Scions). I will take this into consideration when replacing these cars.

I was getting 47 to 52 miles per gallon on my Prius, I sang its praises to everyone and recommended it to all. However in October of this year, I needed new tires, at around 40,000 miles. I was told by my dealership, Anderson Toyota of Lake Havasu, AZ, to be sure and get the proper tires as the wrong tires could cause a 5 to 8 mile loss in gas mileage. Consequently, I purchased the tires my dealership recommended. At first my mileage dropped to about 32 to 34 mpg. I took the car in and they lowered the pressure in the new tires, now I get up to 41mpg. I find this totally unsatisfactory. What can be done? I would appreciate your input.

I purchased the best truck I could ever wish for, 2001 Toyota Tacoma; it’s an xtra cab with TRD with the SR5. Today at 113500 miles it still looks and runs showroom new. But it has the rust on the frame and bad too. Toyota refuses to help in any way. In 2012 the frame was perfect, now it is almost eaten through. I love this truck but it is unsafe to drive and I am very displeased with how they are handling the situation. I opt to go with Toyota compared to Chevrolet because Toyota had a wonderful reputation on reliable vehicles and I was sold on that. When the recall was sent out, I was living in Virginia and battling cancer so I missed the recall. I believe Toyota should warrant their product or close down their plants if they won’t honor the issues at hand. I want a new frame or at least another truck with my engine and transmission, my baby is gorgeous. I am now on a fixed income with blood clots in my lungs due to the cancer I need my truck.

dear sir/madam,i wish to lodge a complaint with you about the corrosion of the rims on my 2006 toyota prado.i made a complaint last year through bartrac the toyota dealers in tully,north queensland.they took photos and sent them in to toyota but they said it was dissalowed.all five rims have corrosion and the spare has only been used once.they said that there was a problem with the metal used and thats why the wheels were corroding and that other prados also had the same problem.so it appears that i would be wasting more money if i were to have the rims sandblasted and repainted.i would find it extremly hard if i have to buy a set of new rims and in the present condition the rims will surely devalue my car substantialy.i hope there is a satisfactory solution to this problem .yours sincerly,tony rossi.

To whom it may concern. I have grown up riding in Toyota cars my entire life and now as an adult I have the joy of “owning” a Toyota. I chose the brand for its reliability and comfort. However when a customer service representative calls and tells you your being hard or laughs at you while you explain why your payments have been late; is less than comforting. I do not know what the €œcriteria€ for being difficult is to a customer service representative or Toyota Company but I am ashamed to be on the other line, feeling sick and worried about any other call I receive from Toyota Motor group and their associates. Will I be labeled as such in the data base? Will the next customer service representative give me the same belittling response when I answer questions? I work for a living and to have another individual that lives in the same country as myself not give me the respect as they would like to receive is very unnerving and sad depiction of what it means to be a working class American citizen that is not getting the respect from their fellow citizen.

I took my new 2012 corolla for the 15k service, since then the brake light and maintenance light have been on and if they serviced it correctly neither should be on!! I also expressed my concerns on it shifting oddly and the mechanic and director told me if the engine wasn't warm it would do that... After 8 months of driving this vehicle, why would it randomly start now?! I tried explaining my concerns to Jamie the director at Toyota in greenwood and she have me the same run around as the mechanic and told me she didn't want ppl like "me" for customers!! This is completely uncalled for since the mistake was made on their behalf, and what kind of customer am I ?! I paid cash for this vehicle, I'm very loyal as I've NEVER had it serviced anywhere else. I'm beyond upset with company and I want some answers and actions on how Toyota is going to fix this.

manufacturing defect in process and material molded to form dashboard. Toyota claims no lkiability after 36 months and claims no legal liability for their incompetant manufacturing after 36 months. How can there be a time limit for incompetance under the laws of tort? Toyota Customer Experience in California provided me case # 12112000827. Toyota already provided me with three recalls with extended warranty for other errors they made which were discovered after 36 months. It seems 36 months limitation on warrenty is meaningless when it suits their purpose and also establishes their liability for manufacturing defects that may occur at any time.

Bought a Toyota Tacoma with leveling kit and chrome rims. Since the day I have had it the tires rub causing the steering to jerk the wheel out of your hands. I have had it with these people.. They say its not their issue because its after market stuff causing the issue. Brand new truck the second time I had it in there for this issue, they cut my fender wheels. Which still hasn't been replaced. The tires are actually rubbing my frame...the after market guy says he did this he did that and it still rubs. Went to the dealer on 12/3/12 for the 12th time. Was told everyone was in a meeting and someone would call me back. It's 12/6/12 and nobody has called. I even spoke to Sparky Gullo and he also said someone would get back to me. Contacting the news media today and waiting on my lawyers phone call back. I have had it! After market or not Gullo Toyota sold me the truck as is it...you sold it so you fix it!!

I have etios liva feb 12 model and facing front seat problem. It causes my back ache a lot, I can't drive my car on long route because of driving seat problem. I have met to pioneer and radiant Toyota several timem regarding the issue but no solution yet, please solve as soon as possible.

To whom it may concern, I recently used my car for work- a recent model Toyota Camry Altise- and was involved in a rear end car accident where I was forced into the car in front of me. The car has been deemed a total right off and the entire front end was damaged beyond feasible repair. Not only this but at the point of impact none of the air bags deployed causing me to suffer severe whiplash, for which I am now suffering continuous back and neck pain and have to have intense therapies to lessen the pain.

During the accident as the steering wheel air bag did not deploy I was thrown forward head first into the steering wheel at which time I was knocked unconscious. I have now been left with a scar on my eyebrow due to the impact of my head on the steering wheel. I was seen by the emergency department at Swan Districts hospital Midland WA and have both medical reports and photographic images of the severe safety concern these faulty airbags pose. I was wearing a seat belt at the time and was estimated to have been doing as little as 25 kms/p/hr, had I not had my seatbelt on it could have been a lot worse. My entire group of both family and friends are shocked and appalled by this fault in a car produced by a company with such a high reputation in safety standards.

I therefore seek a response to this complaint and seek some sort of resolution as I feel that I have paid for a car which I thought would be a family car in the near future, now everyone with a Toyota in my family is very concerned and people I know that were going to buy Toyotas have now changed their minds. I am now without a car and the insurance is much less than the car was purchased for only months ago. This could pose a threat to business if the company does not address this issue and customer feedback/complaint in a timely and thorough manner. I look forward to your response as the inconvenience of this fault has affected both my work and home life/abilities.

I purchased my second toyota this past Sat as my matrix that I had over 10 years was totaled in the flood from Sandy. I loved my Matrix so I decided to go back to Toyota. We went to Crestmont Toyota located in Wayne NJ. NEVER GO THERE.

They charged us over $3000 above sticker price and when we went back to speak to the manager we were not allowed to speak to him and had to deal only with the salesperson that sold us the car. he told us that it is common practice for Crestmont toyota to sell above sticker price on lease but the reason given right now is that the prius is in high demand, that Toyota lost 4,000 of their vehicle and combined with the gas shortage, they have to make their money back so instead of helping Sandy survivor victim they screw them. I will NEVER lease/buy toyota again. Do not go to Crestmont Toyota or prepared to be taking advantage of. Andy was our salesperson.

We purchased a 2010 Camry XLE with navigation. The GPS system is extremly poor as compared to our Garmin GPS. We thought when we purchased the car we were going to get an exceptional GPS system, however, it does not recognize many roads that have been in place for 10 years or more. Why is this such a poor GPS system? How come the Garmin is so much more accurate, easier to use and it comes with lifetime map updates versus paying over $120 for a yearly update to Toyota? Please tell us why we should continue to purchase the GPS disc updates? We would appreciate you sending us the most current GPS disc at no cost. Our name and address is on the corporate complaint to Toyota.

The clip that holds the latch/switch assembly to the Scion hatch has broken and the assembly comes off every time the handle is grasped to open the hatch. Toyota service wanted over $300 to replace the assembly. I have heard from a number of people that failure is common. I believe this is a frequent failure given the design. Two small clothes pin shaped clips attach the assmbly. The constant stress of opening the hatch flexes the clips until they snap off due to fatgue failure. In my opinion this is a very poor design.

I purchased a sequoia chassis no. 5tdzy64a69so22231. From Toyota dealer in Barain. Unfortunately I found the top (ceiling ) is shaking. When the car is driving and the windows are opened,the ceiling starts to shake and make a noisy sound. In fact this defect occurs in the very begging of purchasing this car. It is inspected by the dealer but refused to repair it .saying there is a kink on the top of the front door. I urged you please to instruct the dealer to repair it as it is still under warranty.

on 12/13/2012 i parked my toyota camary in my garage as I always did. i got up on friday the next morning and it would not start. I drove it to work that thursday and back home there was no warning lights on or any noise from the car all was normal. On friday morning the car would not start, after several attempts i had it towed to the Toyota world service dept

on sunday after noon I was called from the service dept and asked if and when i put fuel in the car, I explained it was fill up the day before reg gas and I had my receipt. the next time i got a call was Thursday after several attempts to the service dept with no response during the week.

They ask did i change oil, i informed them my son changed the oil when the service maintenace warning came on, I was told that eh filter was not change due to the factory filter was on the car, I told the service man that with the camry you just buy the inserts and keep the same shell. I was told on thursday that the valves were not working properly and I would get a call back by 10:00 which i did not get a call back.

I called the service dept at 12:45 and was put into the service managers email, at 7:00 pm I called again and spoke with a service tech who stated that his boss called the regional office and would contact me. The car has been there for 7 days, with no good answer only trying to get out of fixing the car.

Kindly note that I have bought a Toyota RAV4 2012, and after two days it got into an accident, I then have taken the necessary actions to have my car fixed, however the Toyota body shop have taken my car in and did not even provide me with their services as per their advertising. There was no toying truck not a car rental since the Car had stayed with them for more then a month. Furthermore, and after 8 or 9 months I noticed recently that the paining on the car where the lights are and the front of the car is fading away and I had to return the car back in for more then once to have smaller issued solved. Noting that this was done in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and I could not reach the customer service at the headquarters in Japan or have them here really provide their customers with a better service. Please advice, since the customer service here are not helpful.

A complaint has been lodged to the dealer from the first day of recieving a new car with a canopy, advised the fleet manager in numeros times about a very annoying noise frrom the left hand back side, the ute was left with the dealer for couple weeks without any investigation, I clearly advised the fleet manager the noise is comming from the back left hand side, few week ago called and advised him that I figur out the source of the noise and most ligkey the damage to the twin cab has occured, he rejected that, and called the canopy dealer, drived to the canopy dealer, and the outcome was the canopy was touching the twin cab and damaged the body badly.

I was very appreciative from the canopy dealer as he advised that he will follow that with the main supplier, and will advise him that the canpy is not fitting the ute, and he will follow that with the supplier. My dissapointement is with the Toyota fleet manager as igonered the fact their is a problem and ignored to investigate and resolve the problem till I figured out, when the damage was done.

Hello, can you please forward this to "Help Me Howard"?

I recently returned a leased Rav4 to Toyota after a 3 year lease. It had 23K miles and allowance was 33K. Had no damage or scratches and it had had all services. I had replaced 3 tires butapparently 2 were not exactly the same as the others, although they were the tires I was told were needed at tire dealer where I bought them. The inspector told me I would be charged for 2 tires butsaid I could call TYoyota and dispute it. I did that BEFORE returning the car and the person Ispoke withat Customer srvices looked into it and said they should not charge for different tires and that I would not be charged when I received the final bill with the disposition fee. Needless to say when I got the final bill I WAS charged $342 for two tires. I clled but they refuse tohonor their prior commitment. Because they had earlier told me I would not be charged, I did not buy the correct new tires so that I could keep the other new tires that were on the car and resell those to have at least part of the $ to pay for the new ones. I am nearing retirement and every dollar counts. Now of course Toyota will not return to me the tires I had put on the car. They kept those and insist I pay them for new ones as well. That is basically theft.

I have a 2005 Toyota Sienna xle. It has less than 80,000 miles on it. The A/C is completely non operational. I was quoted a price of 3900 $ to repair the unit. This is grossly unacceptable,the warranty has expired and this cost is blatantly insane. The A/C unit on any vehicle is a non serviceable item. You don't have to change its oil,rotate it,lube it,etc. I was a loyal Toyota costumer,I have owned a Corolla and Mr2 in addition to the Sienna. I googled this problem and found a startling amount of complaints regarding the ac unit in Siennas. You even issued a service bulletin regarding failure of the ac. Because this is not a safety issue I have a better chance being elected Pope than you idiots fixing your fuck up. I will under no circumstances purchase any vehicle from Toyota as long as I breath on this planet. My young children will be told that they will never be allowed to purchase anything from Toyota. My grandchildren will grow up being told tales that Toyotas are evil. You,as a company,is dead to me.

I bought a brand new Toyota Corolla 2010 in January 2011 I bought an extended warranty 5yr 100,000 mile warranty. I have had my car serviced by the Weiss Toyota Dealer in St louis MO every 5,000 miles tire rotation, oil change everything they were supposed to do. So now my car tires are balled called the dealer they told my to call Goodyear since they make the tires. So i called they sent me to a near by goodyear dealer the tires were not the issue. The issue was the car was out of alignment in the front.

So I called the dealer back spoke with another manager. They insist that front end alignment is not covered under my warranty and the issue was not their problem. My complain is that shouldn't the technician that was servicing the car every 5,000 miles should have notice a poroblem when rotating my tires??? I told the dealership at 15,000 miles there seemed to be an issue with the tires looking low on tread already I spoke my concern about them rotating the tires, and were they sure they were being rotated.

The lady said yes they were. SO my concern and complaint is that either the technicians were not doing their job correctly or they didn't care one or the other. The facts of the matter are that the front end is out of alignment and all four tires need to be replaced. I do not feel that I should be responsable for this money wise, due to the fact that I placed my confidence in Toyota to keep an eye on my car for me. And why wasnt this noticed or even brought to my attention??? I would appreciate a phone call or an email back.

I have great concern that Toyota dealers are getting away with not living up to their end of the bargain. I paid $20,000 for a car and in 9 months has these issues already how ironic that I thought toyota was a good company.

I have a Toyota Corolla which I bought here in Doha Qatar last October 2011. Since then I had been experiencing something Bad Smell coming from the AC especially if the car is running continously at the speed of 80 kph. The same smell coming out if the car parked outside from morning till afternoon. The milage of the car now is approximately 8k kilometers only. Several times I bring this car to the Toyota workshops here in Qatar and nothing happens. They said the smell is sulfuric. I cannot use the AC properly especially if the internal air circulation mode is on. Please help us on this.

Have feedback for Toyota?