Windstream Customer Service

Contact Windstream Corporate

Toll free phone number: 501-748-7000

Welcome to the Windstream complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Windstream online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Windstream corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Windstream Contact Information

• Windstream headquarters address

• 4001 Rodney Parham Rd.
    • Little Rock
    • AR 72212

501-748-7000

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Windstream Complaints

On 2/8/19, I set up a payment arrangement with customer service for a specified date. In spite of that arrangement my service was still disconnected. I contacted them immediately and was told it would be reconnected within FOUR (4) HOURS. LIE IT WAS NOT RECONNECTED AT ALL!! On 2/9/19 I contacted Windstream again and was transferred back and forth over FIVE times between Windstream and dish network with no one seeming to comprehend their own polices of sticking to their end of committment. Not one person accepted the confirmation number that I was given by Garrett, the customer service agent from 2/8 which would have confirmed what I was saying.

This is the worst service provider that I have ever had to deal with. I deal with them only because its the provider that the apartment complex chose for ALL residents to use. If that was not the case, ABSOLUTELY I'd terminate Immediately. The absolute worst!!! If you have the option of another provider, then go with the other provider!! This many people would not just be online wasting time writing bad reviews if it was not experienced by them.

Regarding Account #7116052 on hold with Customer Service for 46minutes and still holding. Because I asked to speak with a supervisor regarding
the account. Dan place me on hold after 17minutes to reach out to his supervisor and never can back. You can confirm via your recording the call and request. 1/23/2019. I assuming he was counting on me hanging up or the line disconnecting. Wow! talk about bad customer Service!

The original request for this account was regarding any outstanding invoices, if we have any open invoice please email or mail to us regarding
account number#7116052. I'm going to hang up now after the customer service person (Dan) not picking back up on the call.

I have been with your company for over 17 years and have not had a problem up until the past month. I started noticing slower than usual Internet back in December 2018 and called and had a service call set up for a tech to come out. the tech came out (granted not once come to my house) and worked on the lines that are on my road. This fixed the problem for about 20 minutes. I called back to let them know the problem had started back and they told me I would have to wait for another appointment "10 days later". 10 days later I received a call from tier support who told me that they saw some virtual errors on the line and cleared them up and that the problem should be fixed. I was at work and I told them I would check it got when I got home. Of course when I got home the service was back to the normal slow speeds so I called and they set up another service call for a tech to come out. third time the tech called and we went through the same thing and still the service was not back to normal in fact whatever he did made the internet speed slower and even to the point where it goes out at times all together. I had another service call today and I guess the tech gave up completely because he noted that there was nothing else he could do and that the reason the internet was slow was because I was too far away from the main office which is an obvious lie because I have had this service with no problem for 17 years. I called back and whoever the lady was that took my call was not listening to anything I was saying and was trying to tell me everything was the problem besides what the actual problem really is which seems to be a bad line. I proved her wrong by showing her that it wasn't the devices in my house, it wasn't because I had too many devices hooked to the modem as she was saying because I disconnected them all and turned off the wifi and showed her the slow speed still didn't change. At the end of the day I now have a 6th service call set up for someone to address this issue on Wednesday 012319. Mind you each time I have to have someone or myself take off from work to be here for no one to actually "ever" show up at my house and that's horrible customer service and a huge inconvenience to me the customer. Could someone please get involved with this issue that can get results and fix the problem. I am paying for a service that I am not getting and just want the issue fixed. Treat me like a customer and not like a number or a dollar sign please.

I got my Windstream service in September 2018. The first week was a nightmare. I had to call customer support three times and finally I got someone to assist me instead of ignoring my problems. I thanked her Supervisor for her great service. My T. V. Service “freezes”. I will be watching a program and then the screen will show that the connection has been lost. Several service men have been to check the problem. They have replaced the box, the modem, checked the connections and replaced the card on the outside of the house. I am still having the same issue. I called 12/15 to report the same problem and was told another service appointment could not be scheduled because of an outage in my area. I was not happy but I called back on 12/17 and again was told no service appointment could be scheduled. This representative did not even read the notes on my account before he started the same spiel I heard on Saturday. I asked for a Supervisor and was told that she was busy and would call me back. No calls but I got a email that a service appointment was requested for Saturday. I am totally frustrated and am ready to return to my old cable provider. I am sure that your company can provide better service than what I have received. I have not included all of the frustrations at the service that I have received from Windstream. What is your response to my issues?

Since January this year, I've had to put up with the needlessly complex and troublesome Windstream Webmail IMAP platform. An unsatisfactory substitute for the simple, straightforward PoP platform it replaced, Windstream Webmail continues to present problems on a daily basis. Some of these are admittedly minor, but they're a constant annoyance.

Multiple login attempts are required frequently.

After login, the mail folder list routinely doesn't appear unless the screen is refreshed.

Opening mail, moving mail to folders, and deleting mail is often slow or very slow, with the following message appearing regularly - "The server or network is slow to respond. To cancel request, press Cancel Request". Who's the 'genius' responsible for the phrase, "To cancel request, press Cancel Request"?

From time-to-time e-mail messages opened upon receipt continue to be shown in bold font in the inbox as if they haven't been opened.

New flaws appear willy-nilly. A platform that must've been developed by incompetents, it should never have been forced upon customers.

The customer service numbers is busy 24/7. The cost has risen dramatically. I only get service about 40 percent of the time yet I pay for 100 percent.I filed with FCC and Windstream sent them and me a letter saying they know they have problems yet did nothing to resolve. The upgrade to 50mps was supposed to be free yet they charge 10.00 a month. Monthly bill 89.00 for their profit surely not for my service.

Less that one star, way less.

My number at service is 803-359-2828.

My cell phone is 803-447-5291.

I left a long message about my problems, and you system crashed just like the rest of your service.

Call me Monday

I discontinued my service with windstream last month, I was told after we were finished our business there would be no additional charges unless my modem was not return within the allowable 30 days after the envelope they sent me. yesterday my bank account was charged $86.96, my usual monthly charge. much to my disappointment. so I called your customer service she told me I went a day into the billing cycle winch I believe she is wrong because the other costumer service lady checked everything before we ended the conversation because this is exactly what I thought would happen and was trying to prevent. I have had a long history with windstream and I have always paid my bill, (even when I didn't have service for 8 months, I still paid, and now I feel so angry after my conversation with your customer service rep that I want no further dealings with Windstream if they take one penny of that money, it was obtained I feel dishonestly, and I fully expect it to be returned.

THis for me this time is not about the money, now it's about the principle. you can look at my history, and even though I had one of the worst experiences with windstream that I have had with any communication companies, I stayed loyal and I kept my bill paid on time every time, even when I was out of the country and had no service for 8 months I still paid.

Please don't take my word for it please look at my history and make the right choice and put my money back into my account. thank you

Since July 12, I have been trying to get my phone hook up using my same phone number
Here is a list of my phone calls:
7/13 Anita-did get port verification and told it should take 3-4 days
7/16 Anita -Left message and did not return my call
7/16 Ten minute wait-had to hang up
7/16 Pam-Will check into it
7/17 Anna-will be done by tomorrow
7/18 Angela Will be done today (8 A.M.)
7/18 Simon Will be done by the 20th (4 P.M.)
In the mean time I am paying both Spectrum and Direct T. V.

On Saturday June 30th I called customer service about my internet service not working which was caused by a broken wire.I was told they would be out July 3rd and would call. On Monday July 2nd a service guy called and left a message that he was on his way out without knowing I would be home.l specificly told customer service I would not be at home on Monday July 2nd.I rescheduled and still no repair person.I don't have internet and it's a week later.Why can't your repair people call to set up a time that I can be at home?

We have had multiple issues with our phone service. We've been customers since 2009. Service used to be great but this year it has been very bad. We are searching for a new provider.

stop the spam. every day I forward several pieces of spam to reportspam.windstream.net and abuse@windstream.net. and nothing is done. I have been doing this for over a month and a half. every day i get several pieces of spam where there is a title not an email address in the "From" section. here is a sample. "ThePhotoStick" <bigpond.com.au>; this bihpond.com.au sends me 95 percent of the spam but because it is not in the From section the Windstream Filter will not block it. YOU SHOULD. This is the last time I will reach out to Windstream. If you do not stop this spam I will Drop you service. Feel free to contact me at 1-402-657-5982. David Rushlau

I am about ready to call the PUCO. My Outlook 2007 email will not go out. It will come in. I have called and they tell me they are upgrading after trying to fix it and I will just have to wait. I am tired of waiting. I pay my bill each month for service. Sunday I could not make a long distance call, I would dial the number and the phone did nothing. I do not want to talk to someone when I call for help that I cannot understand. I have been a Windstream customer for many years but I am about to not longer be one!

why dont you fix my phone and internet ihave heart problems and it has been a week andno one has showed up you are the worst service i have ever had

We have been trying to get Windstream to tell us if they can run internet into an industrial site for three weeks.
These are the most incompetent bunch we have ever worked with....First they did not know how to read a map even with Gps
coordinates. We finally got some one to come to location who said he could not make a decision if it could be run about 250 feet..
We have now been thee weeks and counting. They have been told we were not putting a building on that site if we could not get
internet. They are oblivious.....
We will probably end up moving to another site where we can get Spectrum...and forget Windstream...
Thats how bad it is....

I have been with Windstream for 3years so I give them a call about my bill could I make some type of arrangement on them every time I ask them they are like no we can't make any arrangements on the bill come on everybody has a bump and need help sometimes this is the worst phone company I have ever been with I hate Windstream.

I've been a Windstream customer for the last 11 years and never gotten the speeds I paid for. I pay for 10mbps and get 1 to 2mbps. There customer service is horrible and promise more than they can deliver. I was told, I was getting 10mbps unlimited access not even close.

Lighting knocked out my router yesterday. Windstream said it would be about 5 days before a serviceman could come. Decided to take computer to Best Buy to see if the Ethernet connection was good. Technician checked it and said it was bad. He said if I purchased the Geek Squad warranty that they would repair the computer to original condition. I told him the CCA was probably bad but he assured me it would be changed if it was bad. I purchased the 2 year warranty for $281.10.

They called the next day and said the computer was repaired. I went to pick it up and they had a sheet listing of the things they done to it. The last item said that the Ethernet connection wasn’t working because the drivers weren’t compatible with Microsoft Windows 10. I have been using Windows 10 since around July so I knew this was pure BS. They had also wiped all my personal info from the computer. After much arguring about them not repairing the computer they agreed to refund the warranty price minus $100 for the useless service they supposedly performed. I decided to go ahead and buy a new computer. The store manager said he would take $80 off a computer priced at $279.99. I purchased the computer and immediately set it up at home.

I went to the Best Buy Site and checked the price of the computer. It was on sale for $249.99 so I feel like the store manager lied about the $80 off. He also said he would give me an additional $20 off but never did. I was lied to by the Geek Squad and lied to by the store \manager. i will probably still buy items from Best Buy but you can be assured it will never be with the blind trust that I had before. I no longer consider Best Buy to be a reputable company.

Have feedback for Windstream?