Windstream Customer Service

Contact Windstream Corporate

Toll free phone number: 501-748-7000

Welcome to the Windstream complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Windstream online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Windstream corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Windstream Contact Information

• Windstream headquarters address

• 4001 Rodney Parham Rd.
    • Little Rock
    • AR 72212

501-748-7000

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Windstream Complaints

On Saturday June 30th I called customer service about my internet service not working which was caused by a broken wire.I was told they would be out July 3rd and would call. On Monday July 2nd a service guy called and left a message that he was on his way out without knowing I would be home.l specificly told customer service I would not be at home on Monday July 2nd.I rescheduled and still no repair person.I don't have internet and it's a week later.Why can't your repair people call to set up a time that I can be at home?

We have had multiple issues with our phone service. We've been customers since 2009. Service used to be great but this year it has been very bad. We are searching for a new provider.

stop the spam. every day I forward several pieces of spam to reportspam.windstream.net and abuse@windstream.net. and nothing is done. I have been doing this for over a month and a half. every day i get several pieces of spam where there is a title not an email address in the "From" section. here is a sample. "ThePhotoStick" <bigpond.com.au>; this bihpond.com.au sends me 95 percent of the spam but because it is not in the From section the Windstream Filter will not block it. YOU SHOULD. This is the last time I will reach out to Windstream. If you do not stop this spam I will Drop you service. Feel free to contact me at 1-402-657-5982. David Rushlau

I am about ready to call the PUCO. My Outlook 2007 email will not go out. It will come in. I have called and they tell me they are upgrading after trying to fix it and I will just have to wait. I am tired of waiting. I pay my bill each month for service. Sunday I could not make a long distance call, I would dial the number and the phone did nothing. I do not want to talk to someone when I call for help that I cannot understand. I have been a Windstream customer for many years but I am about to not longer be one!

why dont you fix my phone and internet ihave heart problems and it has been a week andno one has showed up you are the worst service i have ever had

We have been trying to get Windstream to tell us if they can run internet into an industrial site for three weeks.
These are the most incompetent bunch we have ever worked with....First they did not know how to read a map even with Gps
coordinates. We finally got some one to come to location who said he could not make a decision if it could be run about 250 feet..
We have now been thee weeks and counting. They have been told we were not putting a building on that site if we could not get
internet. They are oblivious.....
We will probably end up moving to another site where we can get Spectrum...and forget Windstream...
Thats how bad it is....

I have been with Windstream for 3years so I give them a call about my bill could I make some type of arrangement on them every time I ask them they are like no we can't make any arrangements on the bill come on everybody has a bump and need help sometimes this is the worst phone company I have ever been with I hate Windstream.

I've been a Windstream customer for the last 11 years and never gotten the speeds I paid for. I pay for 10mbps and get 1 to 2mbps. There customer service is horrible and promise more than they can deliver. I was told, I was getting 10mbps unlimited access not even close.

Lighting knocked out my router yesterday. Windstream said it would be about 5 days before a serviceman could come. Decided to take computer to Best Buy to see if the Ethernet connection was good. Technician checked it and said it was bad. He said if I purchased the Geek Squad warranty that they would repair the computer to original condition. I told him the CCA was probably bad but he assured me it would be changed if it was bad. I purchased the 2 year warranty for $281.10.

They called the next day and said the computer was repaired. I went to pick it up and they had a sheet listing of the things they done to it. The last item said that the Ethernet connection wasn’t working because the drivers weren’t compatible with Microsoft Windows 10. I have been using Windows 10 since around July so I knew this was pure BS. They had also wiped all my personal info from the computer. After much arguring about them not repairing the computer they agreed to refund the warranty price minus $100 for the useless service they supposedly performed. I decided to go ahead and buy a new computer. The store manager said he would take $80 off a computer priced at $279.99. I purchased the computer and immediately set it up at home.

I went to the Best Buy Site and checked the price of the computer. It was on sale for $249.99 so I feel like the store manager lied about the $80 off. He also said he would give me an additional $20 off but never did. I was lied to by the Geek Squad and lied to by the store \manager. i will probably still buy items from Best Buy but you can be assured it will never be with the blind trust that I had before. I no longer consider Best Buy to be a reputable company.

Have feedback for Windstream?