Family Mobile Customer Service

Contact Family Mobile Corporate

Welcome to the Family Mobile complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Family Mobile online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Family Mobile corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Family Mobile Contact Information

• Family Mobile headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Family Mobile Complaints

I paid my bill Friday, I clicked the 29.88 plan but it charged me for 43.89. So I called in to ask the rep Maria about it and she just refunded my money and hung up without ever answering my question. So I called back and spoke with a manager Mark and explained to him what happened and I work from my phone can't be without service. He said he was extending the service for 5 days while the refund processed to fix Maria's mistake then I could call in and get the 29.88 plan when the money goes back to my account. I get up this morning and my phone is off so I call back to speak to another manager who tells me there's nothing they can do about it and starts pressing buttons in my ear. This is terrible customer service, I could possibly lose my job because I work from my phone while these people still have theirs and I have a big problem with that! If your agent or rep makes a mistake you need to fix it, that's called running a business, do better Family Mobile!

I am on the highest level of service which is around $50 but I get a lifeline discount of $10 due to my income, food stamps etc. Now I am being discriminated against because I'm not allowed to use tethering or hotspot to connect my computer to the internet so I can do computer based work. It's not right that everyone else gets the whole plan and we only get partial services just because the government is paying for part of our bill. They should have changed the plan we were on to the lesser plan without hotspot or tethering (or created one) before they got us to sign up. They are making money off of us instead by not allowing us to use whole plan. If I don't start getting all the options I signed up for and that everyone else gets on this plan, I'm contacting a lawyer due to the fact I am forced to keep the discount or change my number and am being taken advantage of due to my low income and government assistance. It's not fair or right. My number is 9363149529

TracFone Wireless, Inc.
Attn: Executive Resolution Department
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178

If I could give less than one star I would.
1) had a phone wanted to add a line, they said phone couldn't be added because tracfone was still attached to it. Called tracfone to get the phone unlocked and the said manufacturer hadn't released the codes to do that.
2) went to walmart purchased a phone specifically for myfamilymobile with wifi capabilities
3) called to add this phone and transfer my phone number.
4) took 2 days to do that
5) received a call telling me the phone was activated.
6) went on my account and saw new phone listed and price change.
7) 9 hours later and several different representatives and supervisors and phone still not working. says "cellular network not available"
8) I put the old sim card and battery back into the old phone and it is working accepting and making calls using the number supposedly released and transferred. If the number was truly released and transferred it would be attached to the new sim card and IME. So why is the old phone still working and the new one telling me cellular network not available? You all screwed up something and put me through a lot making excuses and lying. Your time would had been better spent working on the problem, which is on your end, instead of giving me script read blanket answers that never truly answer any questions. Word misplay is not the answer to anyones questions. I am really disappointed and want something in return for all I have been through and still going through. Now they tell me the phone is defective and return it for a new one. Easy for them to say since it is me doing all the work while they sit and give the orders to do everything.

My SIM card stopped working on my phone two days after I paid for a new phone and new service plan for $50. I contacted the TracFone offices and the family mobile offices and went to Walmart a couple of times trying to get someone to give me another sim card. the employees at Walmart informed me that I needed to pay over $50 for another sim card because they had to put minutes on a new one. it was literally cheaper just to buy another phone for 30 bucks but then comes the service plan issue. I contacted TracFone and family mobile both again and was told by TracFone they would to have me a SIM card sent out and this was almost 4 weeks after my SIM card quit working so I've been 4 weeks without a phone at this point they told me 3 to 5 days I'll have another one give me a reference number and tell me that when it gets here they'll be able to put the data on my phone I had to talk to the refund department and family mobile they told me the same thing. And that's another thing that pisses me off why is there a refund apartment that says that everything is non-refundable? yes I understand you can't use half a data plan and then get your money back for it but I had it for 2 days I haven't used it it's been like 2 months now and still no SIM card so I called them again earlier and in their system they're having to look me up by just my phone number so they're pulling up an account from way back I don't remember the number that I have for those two days but I finally found my confirmation number for my SIM card they were supposed to send when I tell the girl on the phone that I want a refund that I don't care what the policy is they need to make an exception because they have told me you lost three different times and I've yet to use that service and I want a different carrier worst customer service ever. And last month when I called dealing with the same issue they have still not fixed, one person actually answered and yelled at me I told him they were being very rude and I want to speak with someone else they proceeded to put me on hold for like a 20-minute automated voice message and then it hung up on me. I called back and tried to complain about that employee to a manager and he didn't seem to care he acted like he was going to do something about it but never even asked for the employee's name. I'm going to make it my personal goal and a priority to make sure I am constantly posting on Facebook Instagram and Twitter negative negative negative things about family mobile and their customer service and their refund policy and the fact that they give you the runaround half the time and some of the employees I know way more than about their service should they not know more than me? It's very unprofessional and a joke not that I need to try very hard to make people realize how terrible family mobile is because they look like they already have a ton of negative feedback, but anyway that I can help make them look like what they are which is terrible I'm going to do so. I have had people basically laughing me call me stupid or ignorant not literally say those words stupid or ignorant but you can tell her the way she spoke to me that they thought they knew more than me about everything I was talking about truth is they weren't able to get past the language barrier between them and I and didn't understand what I was saying so they called me the customer wrong. Rule Number 1 in customer service is that the customer is always right damn even people that have never been in customer service that I've asked if they know that rule say yes they knew that. capital F Walmart Family Mobile. Still got jipped out of $50 data plan that I've not used I can't seem to get anybody on the phone that will actually send my SIM card. Needs new management system in place and stop passing the phone call to another desk saying oh this is management I know it's not freaking management just handed the phone to someone else. And start giving a shit what the customer says cuz where what pays the bills to help you get paid stupid people, over it piss me off literally fuming right now and can't find anywhere to complain to on the phone to get these customers excuse me to get these employees names. but I will get to the bottom of this somehow I will get some answers I will have my refund or my SIM card and data plan no screw that I want my refund I will have my refund I don't want this sorry service and I will make it my life's mission to destroy any shred of even halfway decent reputation Walmart Family Mobile may have

I have been a family mobile customers for over 10years with as many as 4phone lines at once .I just recently paid my account on July 10th 2018 but I noticed from time to time that I could not open emails are get any internet service. so I called customer service and I was told that I had used all of my data. Okay so I asked what did I need to do to get more service. I was told to pay more for an upgrade. so that's what I did. on July 31st 2018. I still noticed the same problem on August 1st 2018 so I called customer service too report. I was told to power off and back on.. I found out on August 2nd 2018 that my phone numbe 832- 582 -9780 was deactivated a number that I've had from the beginning. a I was told that I have a new number that i never request..832- 677-3911 I spoke with a representative who would not help .so I spoke with her supervisor Gina that stated she could not help get my number back 832-582-9780 Ms.Roycelyn Jacobs Williams Please contact me at 832-677-3911 r email roseroyce2010@yahoo.com Thank you so much!

I would advise everyone to RUN as far away as possible from Walmart family mobile. I have had nothing but problem after problem after problem with this company. The foreigners are so rude and incompetent it’s ridiculous. How hard could it possibly be to send a customer a clean SIM card. Thanks to this company my husband who is out serving this country (USA) won’t even be able to wish his toddler a Happy Birthday. I’m totally disgusted with this company and their lousy employees. At this point all I want is someone who not only speaks English but fluently understands it as well to issue me a refund. I’m so over Walmart family mobile. There’s no way on God greens earth this company should have an A with the BBB. This disgraceful company has not heard the last from me.

I have two phone lines. My husbands phone stopped working. We bought a unlocked phone and went to the Belle Isle family mobile to switch the phones for the 3615428 number. The employee working said he didn't know what an unlocked phone was. He kept trying to make us buy a starter kit. We told him twice we were on a monthly plan. He kept telling us that he couldn't switch the number to the phone we bought. He finally called technical support. He and the technician made mistakes. They switch my phone 5894797 and deleted the Sims on this number. He was holding the correct phone and then told us, our phone couldn't be used. I didn't know my phone was described until I went home and tried to call someone.
We are now without any working phone. We spent two hours at two different family mobile locations. The tech. finally said they could send a free Sims card in 5-7 days. We are still very upset. I said this is unfair because my phone had no problems. This was family mobiles mistake. They finally transferred me to the refund department and the lady told me she would overnight a Sims card. I finally felt some relief. The next day I waited, to get the new Sims card but it didn't come. My son happened to come over to my house, so I borrowed his phone and called customer service. The representative told me there was a ticket done for a SIMs card to be sent but it could take up to seven days. Therefore, I was lied to. This was terrible, terrible customer service. We are without a phone still. I asked if I could buy a Sims card and get reimbursed, I was told no. Why does Family Mobile not stand by their employee's mistakes. Why should customers pay for a new Sims card when the incorrect card was deleted mistakenly or wait too long for a replacement card? Furthermore, I spoke with someone four weeks ago and ask to put my bill on auto pay. We went through the process over the phone. My phone was disconnected four weeks later. I guess the auto pay didn't work. What's going on Family Mobile?

First I. Have called your company 17 times since yesterday yesterday being 31 January today is the first and I don't call three times and they keep transferring me around hanging up on me and then I freaking get a raspberry a manager supposedly and I tell them about how I've been double billed every month from my card to my mom's checking account which never should've been billed out there but I kept getting error messages saying that my payment has never posted say or the payment didn't go through and then I found out yesterday all the payments went through and then double payments were done so not only were y'all taking money from my card ever taken which is a prepaid Visa yard taking money from the checking account then I'm told I'm going to get a refund but then on time not get a refund is like these I want my money back it is not legal for y'all to be able to double bill lives in notification saying the payment hasn't been paid when it has and then try to tell me that those payments whenever post but I have every transaction order ID number there is so I'm going to be contacting a lawyer and during yall for lot more the $300

I'm being charged for 2 phones when I only have one! When I call to get this fixed I'm being told this is my fault. Everyone I spoke with was rude and unable to understand the issue . They couldn't even explain to me how this would happen and they can't stop charging me for two phones for a year. We have a news person that investigate companies that ripe people off if this issue is not fixed I will call then along with the BBB!

My number is 682 256 4664 I payed this phone bill of 44.57 and all charged me twice for this transaction n I have a ill girl I have to feed an need that one charge back in my account ASAP or if I have to i will contact bbb or consumer of protection agency if I have to this is a warning if I don't get a response today I will turn this in

The hotspot on my phone not working
And it was working when truly unlimited came out but not working now. I brought my phone to use hotspot not to just use Internet.

Your company is illegally removing money from our account. On October 1st, 2017 you removed as if i had signed up for auto pay which i have NEVER DONE. First you took out for only 2 of my phones, my account has 4 lines. Then on October 2nd you took out for 3 phones another months bill and that included the first Then on October the 3rd you turned my 4 line off while leaving the other three on. First, when did it become legal to obtain money from someones account without authorization, Second why would you only take out for 2 phones then the same 2 with another added the second day in a row and then turn the last phone off after charging 2 days in a row ??? I am currently on the phone on hold with the 3rd uniformed employee of yours that has NO CLUE as to what to do to fix this NIGHTMARE. If I don't get satisfaction soon my attorney will be contacting you

YOU s.. you sold me a phone under the pretense that is was going to be supplied with a hotspot on it that I was paying for the last couple years and now all the sudden you take it from me and tell me y'all don't Supply that no more I might as well take my laptop and throw it in the trash with my tablet there no good to me know

This is a damn shame,!!! I'd purchased Walmart family mobile July 2017! How in the hell is it that in September 2,2017, I'd ended up calling to chon my bill,i find out my number was active. But,jus not on their data base!! They created ticktock fix it. And told me no worries,itll be 24 hrs... And I would not lose services!!?? Well,after midnight,i check my phone,no service,!!!! What in the hell!! I'm calling the BBB and to corporate,!! I explained that we're hurricane victims with nothing right now,!! Look what happens!!! Sorry ass service!!

I had a crack in my screen, bought insurance to cover it, the lady at Walmart said it covers all damage to phone. I was told I didn't need to purchase any other insurance to replace my phone, now i am told the lady never added the insurance and I do not have money to buy a new phone. My phone was only supposed to be 35.00 a month and now it has went up 20.00. I am a mother of three without any help. I do not know what else I can do. I am more than likely going to have to drop the company and find someone else. I wish to register a poor rating about Family Mobile and hopefully the management team will read this complaint.

So it started at Walmart on 47st Greeley, CO, 80631. I am on a low income.so I went to get the family plan. I had to go back to Walmart 3 different times to get a working phone.the Walmart employees where very rude and did not want to help me so I called a manger and explained my problem he took care of the phone for me. After a few months I and my wife each had phones and payed are bill we thought the service was great. Then in August my phone was giving me problems again. So the wife and I decided to cancel a line and just keep one line.sept 2 2016 we went to Walmart and cancelled one line.when we cancelled the line the Walmart employee and family mobile operator said there would be no problem and my bill will be $34"88 a monthly from then on.

Then two weeks ago from today I found out my phone was off. So I called the family mobile and they charge me $30 dollars on the line that was cancelled when they told me it would be a 0 glance. So I called the family mobile day after day I got hung up on talked to supervisor after supervisor. Then had to wait 5 days for a call back and never got one. I talked to a manger last night on October 3 re and at the end of are talk he told me that my phone has been turned back on but I need the paper work and proof from a Walmart employee to get my balance back to o so after hanging up with him I went to Walmart on 47st Greeley co. And talked to a Walmart employee she called and tried to take care of my problem and she could not. The family plan operations told her differently and argued with her.

I am trying to reach a corporate boss to tell them my problem because it needs to be notified please. Please help me get this resolved. I will keep trying on my end to talk with someone in high power.

I used family mobile until May, they told me it was a prepaid service but when I stopped using it they charged me $84.90 without giving me a reason as to why. I called customer service and everyone was rude and said they didn't know what to do about this, then they told me they were just gonna send me to collection cause they weren't about to help me with this issue. My parents are currently using this service but I will make sure to let them know they need to cancel as soon as possible because Family Mobile only ripps people off!

Horrible customer service from Family Mobile. I asked Sam (14157254) to transfer me to someone over him multiple times for about 5 minutes and he was basically refusing, then he said he would transfer for me and at this very moment has had me on hold for 15 minutes.

My phone bill was due September 7, 2016 and so I've been trying to pay it online and thru the automated telephone but they keep denying my payment and giving me extensions? I don't understand what they are talking about and when I spoke to one lady who had a foreign accent. I asked her to speak to someone else and she hung up the phone on me. I've been with this company since July but I'm looking to switch my service.

No service for 1 month. I lost my job being that I need a phone for work. The two Jeffrey Id number 1412151 who was a supervisor told me to send my phone in and wait 2was for another phone. You contacted my lawyer since there is a breach of contract on family mobile side for not upholding the contract. I'm suing for lost wages due to work, plus the 2 phones I bought and all my monthly payments.

Signed up for service 2 months ago in June 2016, family mobile was aware that previous carrier was owed, phone has been working, paid monthly prepaid bill, after I pay, now it states no network coverage. Called spoke with Mike who argued with me, frustrated, was sarcastic and said oh well, you need to call the company, refused to give me a supervisor after 7 repeated requests only to leave me kn hold because his supervisor wasnt available. I dont have time for this bs and I am filing complaints with bbb, consumer affairs, ftc, ripoff report ect.

My wife bought a family mobile phone while out of town at a Walmart store in Texas. The counter person said I will activate your phone and get it ready for you. She left her phone 27th him and he activated it while she shopped. When she stopped back he handed her the phone and said it was activated and ready to use. Everything said T-Mobile. We went and bought a card for $45.00 at Walgreens. When I tried to load the $45 to the account it was denied because it was not T-Mobile it was Family Mobile. The phone was purchased in good faith. At the point of purchase nothing was explained about it being two different companies. I called Family Mobile, Walmart, T-Mobile and everyone basically sad too bad. So now I have a non-refundable card.

This is the product of Deceptive Trades and Practices. The manager, Phillip, and his under supervisor in Honduras were very ride and the Manager actually hung up on me. There should be a recording of our conversation. Please obtain a copy of the tape for the upcoming lawsuit. I told Phillip all I wanted was for him to credit the account and I would gladly set up auto pay. I even offered to send him the card I purchased and receipt. He hung up on me.
I am going to Walmart and see what they can do.

I would like the entire service department fired at the Honduras location. I will certainly pursue this just on principal through the court's for Deceptive Trades and Practices. This has cost me several hours of my valuable time and stress

I bought a phone from Wal Mart and signed up for Family Mobile. This phone was for my son and I was paying the bill until he found a job. He did not find a job and I quit paying the bill as the phone was discontinued and no longer useful. I recently received a bill for $60.01 for services for which he did not use as the phone was disconnected. I've called the Family Mobile customer service phone number, which by the way was pathetic.

I could barely understand three men, one of which said he was a supervisor, All three were like a broken record, as they said nothing could be done about this bill. I have a phone for myself with a different phone company and never had this type of problem. I will contact the District Attorney and BBB about Family Mobile. I even said that I would pay half this bill, which I don't think is fair, but I try to be reasonable. I hope that someone that is better versed in standard English will read this complaint.

I have several complaints about this company. No good cell service in my area, then phone locked for money I don't owe, lied to by Family Mobile customer service agents on the hotline, phone still locked out even after payment. Just got home from the hospital, husband works out of town can't even call me, live alone and this is my only phone.

I would like to say, i find it very inconvenient & unprofessional to suspend and individuals services due to a ridiculous amount of 6.47 when in fact this previous we your company has received majority of the bill. The next time ignorance like this happens I will politely be cancelling all tides with Family Mobile customer service. I would appreciate a response to this inconvenience either via email or cell. Also I've tried numerous of time to change the name on the account my name is not janel, it's jamel.

For as long as i had this provider, my phone service was terrible! The last few months were the worst, tho. August September of this year it got so bad that i missed 2 emergency calls from my kids and was 2 hrs late to a family reunion because my phone service was so bad i couldn't even keep my gps going! Over-all my service was absolutely terrible, but the last couple of months were the worst, seeing how my calls were dropped almost every time and couldn't send a txt without trying it 20 times or more! I was beyond frustrated by that point, so i had to change my provider, before someone really needed me and my phone wouldn't be reliable, so i don't feel i should have to pay for my September bill and now they say i have an October bill too bcuz it is held back a month...at any case i don't feel like i owe them anymore money for service for a service that in my opinion was terrible and kept getting worse over time!

The reason I am writing is because of a misunderstanding I had a few days ago about the purpose of a Family Mobile web-pack, also known as an extras-pack. I was under the impression that the pack could be used in lieu of an over the limit data plan. I thought the pack would restore high speed data to my phone, and I proceeded to purchase the pack using the phone automated system. When I discovered that it had not had the desired effect I contacted one of their agents. This particular agent informed me that the purchase could not be completed without her assistance and went on to take down my information once more. I was then assured that I would not be charged a second time for another web-pack.

When our transaction was complete, just as I was hanging up my phone, I could hear the agent say "uh-oh", but I had already pressed the disconnect button on my phone. I soon after realized that I had been charged twice for something I actually didn't need in the first place. I tried to resolve the issue with family mobile, but their response was that there are no refunds for this product, even if it was purchased under the false assurances of an incompetent employee. I am going to take my business elsewhere. They really don't know what they are doing over there at Walmart.

My husband and I purchased two Nokia Luminas 530 on 12/3/14 totaling over $200. We also purchased the two year replacement warranties. It's been led then 3 months and our phones are freezing, shutting themselves down, getting to hot to touch, and won't hold a charge. We are still under the manufactures warranty until 12/3/15. When I called Family mobile they directed me to Microsoft.com. That company basically told me that have to send them out phones and be without one for over two weeks!! While they try to repair ours. WalMart failed to tell us when we purchased the warranties that it won't come into effect until a year later... We keep a credit on our account bill has never been late and we are being pushed off from one company to the next... How can we make them hold up their end of the warranty?

I purchased a Family Mobile card at WalMart and began the activation through your number provided. I was trying to import my existing phone number from my previous service provider. The Family Mobile representative said that it may take up to 72 hrs for my transition to be complete. During this time I did not have any type of service, in other words, my phone did not work. After 2 days I still didn't have any service so I called your customer service number. I waited over 20 minutes to speak to a service representative who started going through several questions and checks. They finally informed me that there was a problem, but it was not with my phone rather it was on their end and that they should have it resolved within 24 hrs. Another 24 hrs. pass and I still don't have any service, so I call customer service again.

I waited for over 25 minutes to speak with someone and was never connected so I hung up. The next day, another 24 hrs. pass and I call CS again. Again I have to hold for over 30 minutes this time to speak with a representative who starts asking the same questions and wants to do the same checks that was preformed the first time I contacted them. I informed the rep. that I had already went through this once and what the out come was. They told me the same thing about it should be resolved within a certain time frame. I told them to cancel the service because they already had more than enough time to resolve their problem and still had not. I never had any service during this period of time so therefore I feel I should not be liable for any charges.

My account number 930873164. I called your company the end of August 2014, to inform you that I no longer needed services from your provider. The cell phone was given to my son a year ago, and I decided to just add him on to my plan with a different provider. On February 6, there was a charge on my account for $55.43. I called the company on Saturday 02/08, to find out why was my card charged. The representative told me that I had been using the phone and had occurred over 700 minutes. He verified that all of information was still the same. I, immediately became upset and asked him how is this possible? He tried to convince me that I was the account holder and that I made the payment. I requested to speak to a supervisor after talking to him or over 40 mins, 15 minutes later a supervisor name Adbul came on the phone, and he acted liked he couldn't hear me, and hung up on me.

I called back and talk to another rep, she placed me on hold and then hung up on me. Finally, my husband decided to take control of the conversation and the last rep informed us that we needed to file a dispute. I called the number 757-632-5611, and some lady answered. I tried to get answeres from her but she hung up. I asked the last rep, to disconnect the phone services, right away. I concluded that someone from Walmart may have given someone, my phone information as well as my name, and pin number which is why they were able to verify my information. I also want to add that my debit card information was stored into the Walmart mobile automatic system and that person was able to pay their bill. The final rep, turned the services off and gave me an email to file my complaint. I called my bank on 02/10 and come to find out that my card was debited for not only the $55.43 on 02/09 but for also on 01/13 for $42.55. I want my money back asap. If this is how Walmart mobile conduct business, than I'm going to spread this information to as many people as I can to prevent this from happening to them.

I'm sick of paying 75 dollars a month. I have complained many times about dropped calls,data slows down. They tell me it will speed back up 19th of the month,mine never does most of the time weak or no signal i am a paying customer i should have options im furious,i never get any where with customer service when i call i don't want to talk to a foreigner i want American i can not understand the foreigners I'm am fixing to drop this service it sucks.

I am trying to rectify a phone bill with family mobile, I misunderstood the plan offered and would like some answers as to how to cancel this service so no more fees are applied. The phone was suspended in November at which time I thought it was a pre-paid phone so I was under the impression that if not used no charges. I contacted a representative who told me the phone was cancelled on Dec 19,2014. I definitely , under fault of my own misunderstanding owe a little more than $40, I am confused as to how I owe 71.00 , I did not receive any bill and my account was no longer accessible when the phone was cancelled, I had no idea it was still accruing fees. I am asking first, a confirmation as to the status of this plan which I want cancelled once for all and secondly what the final amount owed and how to make payment. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

When I signed up for this company I was never told I would have a certain amount of data was told everything was unlimited it take 10mins for everything to open when i go to a website was so called switch to a different plan which is 4g lte wont take effort till next billing cycle me & my husband switched to this service thinking it would be better seems worser than our last service provider we are very disappointed I also called to change my number due to someone playing on my phone was told there was a 15 fee I ask for a supervisor was put on hold rep came back to the phone an said my supervisor not available right now but I can waive the fee 3 weeks later get a text saying my bill is 60 when it should be 45 if the fee was waived.called spoke to 2 different reps an a supervisor no luck this company is the worst ready to switch.

I cancelled 2 lines the 1st one w/ number 865-283-0746 on 12/12/2014 and number 865-258-7680 on 12/18/2014. I was told my bill would be pro rated but i have not received credit for either month that I have paid. I paid 204.93 on 12/15/2014 and then again 204.93 on 1/16/2015. Thank you I look forward to hearing from Family Mobile or Walmart and getting this matter resolved.

Acct # 888493878 phone#901-340-8567. Bill $72.20. I do not have this service. Nor this number. I went to Wal-mart #94 about 3 month ago looking for a new phone and service. The sales person started to enter my information and start an account for me. My husband asked a few more question and we found that the service was not going to work at our home. So the sales lady told me that she cancel and backed out the sale. She Return the cost of the sim card to me and we look at another service and phone. We bought another service and phone while there. But I am getting a bill from Family Mobile and being told that I am 86 days late and that this will go against my credit. What I would like is to have this cleared up. Clear up the bill. As I never even had a phone with this number,nor used or activated. All so please clear this up so it will not go against my credit. Do not send this to collection as i never had service with Family Mobile. Thank you for your help in this matter.

I switched all three lines to a different provider,called and cancelled the Family Mobile service, switched all numbers over and was billed an additional 66.00 for a month of service on the primary phone.following this I have been given two email addresses to respond and they don't seem to exist I have a final bill due for 139.41 which I want to pay but unless these added bogus charges of 66.14 are not removed I will not pay the bill I have communicated this in excrutiating detail to Family Mobile customer service and they can do nothing.i cannot pay these additional charges because im not going to wiilingly get ripped off I feel like im waisting my time even writing this email so if I get no response I guess I will never pay.

I was told that i would only pay 29.88 dollars and eighty eight cents a month when i purchased this phone in july 2013 now you all are asking for 46? Fourty six dollars and some cents in which i cannot not afford this is not the plan that i requested with your company. You can reach me now. I am calling 611 it has me on hold at the present please do not delay 18774409758 told me too write complaint at creditrequest@myfamilymoble.com in which seems not too exist.

I purchased family mobile a month ago. I called many times and tried to get my phone set up correctly so that I can use their internet service. Unfortunately, their tech support are so poor trained. They don't know much about the configuration to add APN setting onto my iphone 3G. Also, some of them are so rude and not helpful. My phone often show no service. The clarity of voice is not so clear. They use unlimited talk, text, and data access to fool people while they only supply a limited amount of data services for so many user to share, of course the quality is poor.

On Family Mobile acct#. #878708468 I bought new services with metro pcs on Dec. 14th, 2014. The representative called family mobile to verify name with acct#. He then transferred my phone no. He removed the family mobile sim card and replaced it with metro pcs. My phone was placed on a new acct#(969588017. I have not used family mobile since 12/14/2012. I am having trouble finding someone to please remove all charges up until that point. I enjoyed using Family Mobile but now do not want to continue and finding it difficult to get in touch with anyone from cust. service dept. there.

On October 18, 2014 I got my phone activated and paid only $26.02 for unlimited talk and text. Then on November 23, 2014 I paid $26.02 again for my monthly bill for unlimited talk and text. on December 23, 2014 I was told by text message that I had to pay $37.84. I called the 1-877 number and was told the increase was because of the internet feature. However I never called and asked for the internet to be added to my account. I tried to cancel the internet feature as I do not get on the internet.

However the guy on the phone told me that since my bill was already due I had to pay the $37.84. I went to Wal-Mart to pay the bill and the lady said my bill total was $26.02 I paid that on December 23, 2014. on December 26 you turned off my phone saying I owed $11. I paid that and once again cancelled the internet. I spoke with marc id #3180 and he cancelled the internet and said next month my bill would be $26.02. I just received a text message saying my bill is $37.84. I only want unlimited talk and text. I have talked to multiple people at the 1-877 or 611 about this issue. I should not have to keep calling every month. I am very displeased with this service. I have spoken with Marc id # is 3180, Carlos id # 1910205, David id # 1913120148, and recently Alfred id #1910156.

Alfred is the one who told me to contact family mobile and make a credit request however creditrequest@myfamilymobile.com does not seem to exist. please fix this problem and credit my phone for the extra $11 I paid in December and please credit my account another $11 for this month that way my phone bill will be what it is suppose to be which is $26.02. My bill is due on January 23,2015. Alfred id # 1910156 at customer service said my email will be answered and the problem solved in 72 hours after I make complaint. if this matter is not taken care of I will cancel my phone and go through someone else who listens, and provides good customer service. As well as tell my friends what horrible service I have received from myfamilymobile which is through Wal-Mart.

Have feedback for Family Mobile?