US Cellular Customer Service

Contact US Cellular Corporate

Toll free phone number: 773-399-8900

Welcome to the US Cellular complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against US Cellular online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the US Cellular corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

US Cellular Contact Information

• US Cellular headquarters address

• 8410 W. Bryn Mawr
    • Chicago
    • IL 60631

773-399-8900

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top US Cellular Complaints

WHEN YOU SAY UNLIMITED IT SHOULD BE UNLIMITED, IT SHOULD NOT LOWER YOUR SPEED. THAT IS NOT UNLIMITED. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CHANGE THIS PROGRAMS

stop the most annoying tv commercials we have ever experienced. 2 x every commercial break is rediculous. STOP

Us Cellular lies. They want you to pay for unlimited Data with a pre-paid plan but your not getting unlimited, Your only getting 15GB and after you use it all it's only 2G not 4G any more. Unlimited means what it says Unlimited. If they want you to pay that kind of money they should make it unlimited not only so many GB. NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD INTERNET OR WI-FI SO THEY DEPEND ON THEIR CELLPHONE DATA. Data is very important to some people they use it for more then the Basic Stuff. I use to love there service but they keep getting greedy and more and more crappy. I use to Bragg on Us Cellular to people but not anymore. I have no more Data and need it very much but can't afford to change my plan till the 30th so I can't even do the Basic stuff on my Cellphone anymore.

I have been a US Cellular for the past 14 years but recently switched over to sprint. I have had my phone and my new plan since December 2015. I currently have the LG4 and I haven't been satisfied with it since the time of purchase. I have tried going into the local store and exchanging it for another device. I am unable to do anything with my phone or account at this time. I had to send my phone into Sprint for repair, due to the device freezing up and I was unable to use it. I do not have insurance on this phone but it is under a 1 year factory warranty.

I am very very disappointed in the customer service that I have received these past few weeks trying to deal with the issue. The local store is absolute of no help what so ever on any technical issues. Now I realize how good I had it back with US Cellular. At least they cared about their business and values.

I have contacted the Sprint customer service department 2 different times. This morning on May 17,2016 @ 7:33 am. I called again to see the status of the claim and the agent that was helping me couldn't find anywhere there was even a phone that was sent to them. I gave her all my info and she stated that, she didn't know where my phone was or what the status was on it. I would need to go to the local store AGAIN and see if they could help me. I know from prier experiences the store was and is of no help. They will just give you a address and a phone number and send you on your way.

I am very unhappy with all of this hassle, I have called US cellular and I am switching back to them as soon as this matter is resolved. I need my phone due to my job. They wouldn't help me out at all with replacing it or lending me a loaner phone. So in the meantime I sit here and wonder where my phone is and what kind of people that sprint has working in their customer service department.

I had purchased a pre-pay Samsung Gusto2, with the help of the online sales rep, on 2/17/2014, and added $50 towards minutes to my bill. The rep explained that I should leave this phone in the original box/packaging until I wish to change my service from USCellular to Verizon. USCellular is leaving my state of Missouri soon, so was forced to find a replacement carrier that had service to my area- Verizon was the only option unfortunately. On Monday 3/25, I removed the phone from the packaging, as I was planning to change my service on Tuesday at a Verizon outlet 42 miles from me. I made certain I had every piece of paperwork from my new phone, USCellular, and just in case, a credit card.

The battery was still in its original packaging unopened. When I arrived at the first Verizon outlet (Bethany) , I was told that they do not deal with pre-pay phones, that I should go to the Verizon outlet located in another town (Princeton). I did so. The woman says her computer is down and does not expect to have another computer until Friday, that I should go to Trenton where they can help me. Another 30 miles to the Trenton outlet, so off I went determined to change my service, as my contract with USCellular runs out on April 1. The woman there (Sarah) was very helpful and patient. She opened the battery, placed it into the phone to ONLY move my photos and contacts into my new Verizon phone.

The phone did not work-the buttons (Down and OK) had to be pushed repeatedly, and in general did not operate. Plus, her store again, did not deal with pre-pay phones, so I would need to phone Verizon to get my number ported and start my service. I cannot move my photos and contacts, nor so much as port my number and start my service, if I do not have a working phone! Now what do I do? While sitting in the Trenton store, I called Verizon customer service for answers.

After speaking with 16 different people at Verizon customer care, multiple departments including three occasions, tech support, tech support for pre-pay (Yes, two different depts), several disconnects and starting the process over again, being on hold, and finally running out my battery after explaining the situation an estimated 20 times. I have no answers as to what to do in this situation! The representative, Sarah, at the Trenton store, verified three separate times, that this phone is defective and explained exactly how it was, to the other end of the line at Verizon when requested. They have every bit of information Sarah and I could give them, but still, no resolve, no answers, and no conclusions.

Driving 140 miles in one morning for literally nothing, was a waste of time and effort. If this is the way Verizon cares for their customers, I dread the consequences for the unavoidable necessity of being forced to use this company as my carrier. Looks like I have no choice. I will have no service through USCellular after April 1. But, I have no working phone with Verizon either! Wow with Verizon and how they have treated this situation. From the sound of other complaints, this is staus-quo with them, so do not expect any kind of resolve as I must again purchase yet another phone through them and start over. I will lose my photos and contacts in my phone when my service ends with USCellular, and go without any phone until Verizon gets their act together. Deplorable way of doing business.

Have feedback for US Cellular?