Cincinnati Bell Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Cincinnati Bell Corporate

Toll free phone number: 513-565-2210

Welcome to the Cincinnati Bell complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Cincinnati Bell online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Cincinnati Bell corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Upset with Cincinnati Bell?

File a complaint here!

Reach Cincinnati Bell Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Cincinnati Bell corporate office

513-565-2210

Top Cincinnati Bell Complaints

I own Angilo's pizza. I have two Cicinnati Bell phone lines. 742-0555 which is working. And 742-0552 which is not working. The number is my credit card line. I have been told that Cincinnati Bell cannot repair my 742-0552 line for the next 7 days, which leaves me unable to accept any credit/debt cards. I have tried to convey the urgency of this situation to your repair personnel on the phone, but they really don't care and just keep telling me how sorry they are for the inconvenience. I don't understand why it would take 7 days to schedule a line man to check out my phone problem. I pay Bell promptly every month. Account #513-742-0555 643. If I don't get this 742-0552 line fixed by tomorrow, we just might not need Cincinnati Bell... to service us any longer.

Comment (0)

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Have feedback for Cincinnati Bell?