Best Buy Customer Service

Contact Best Buy Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-237-8289

Best Buy Company, Inc is an American multinational consumer electronics company. There are 1,050 Best Buy locations in the US and 125,000 employees. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:BBY. Revenues have dropped the last ten quarters and marketing will primarily lean towards digital advertising as opposed to paper.

If you have a problem with a Best Buy purchase you may call the customer service number at 1-888-237-8289.  You may also contact the CEO, Hubert Joly at the corporate office address, 7601 Penn Ave. S, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55423. Corporate office phone number is 877-415-3487. The customer forums are another place that Best Buy suggests you look for help.

Known for its 24/7 Geek Squad, Best Buy was founded by Richard M. Schulze in 1966 and originally called Sound of Music. You may find forums on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin helpful as well.

Best Buy Contact Information

• Best Buy headquarters address

• 7601 Penn Ave
    • Richfield
    • MN 55423

1-888-237-8289

Browse reviews of other Electronics Stores

Top Best Buy Complaints

I bought a hdmi cable cord a year ago. Per construction it took longer than I thought. After purchase of 5 TV's and Computer, we were good for a good customer. Best buy states they have a 14 day return policy. Its never been out of the box, I have proof bought and would not give me store credit. It would be different if box open or didn't carry the item anymore. I believe in store policies but we have bought many items from that store.
Please reconsider giving us credit.

My daughter Paige Harris bought a apple ipod from best buy in Altoona pa. well the prongs where you charge it broke, thus it wont charge. Its under warranty, so i took it back. they said they cant fix it or send it out. they have my daughter information.serial number for phone is ccqxf88eggnl. we cant get apple id for phone. best buy said they cant help us. i told to exchange phone, they stated, no. i also stated they no wording you have to ID or send it out get fix. i would like havy 199 dollars plus tax back or a new apple ipod. feeling ripped off

On Sunday July 14, 2019 I went to bring my I phone 6s plus for a new battery. I mentioned that I was have a hard time hearing on the phone and was told that I would need a new screen since the audio is attached to the screen. We paid for the battery and new screen. 2 Hours later they gave us our phone. As I was walking out I made a phone call only to find out that now there was NO sound whatsoever. Came back in they tested and said they would replace battery and screen again. We waited and waited. Tech came out and said the phone is not showing that it supports a charge the lighting bolt was not showing. When the phone was brought in the lightening bolt was showing and it was charged at 73%. They told us to wait to see if they could fix it. We were there a total of 6 hours. We were told they were on line with apple support. They were going to get us a new phone within 24 to 48 hours. It has been over 3 days and am now being told they don’t know when the phone is arriving. Best Buy Keeps saying that there’s nothing they can do they cannot give us a loaner phone or tell us when our phone will arrive. At this point we are without a phone they will not refund any of our money and we need a resolution thank you.

My name is Rahim Merani , I am customer of best buy since 2012 , on July 12th 2019 I have returned defective Samsung TV 43” with in return policy period (which was purchased on June 28th 2019) , but return was not accepted by store Manager and told me it is impact damage but believe me it doesn't have any physical impact damage at that time screen showing 3 colored lines on extreme left corner of the screen and tv was in Watch able condition, other than that everything was fine. After discussion with manager it was decided that he will gimme the estimate for repair and I left tv over there, after 2 days I again went to know the status of repair but manager was not available , I thought that lets try another option with Samsung manufacturer so I told the associate I would like to pick up the Tv before picking it up I told the associate to check it in front of me, when He turned it on I found it in terrible and unacceptable condition , screen is full of colored linings and it is not in watchable condition.
Sir, I belong to low income family and I bought this Tv on 6 months financing and it was purchase for kids with great emotions just 15 days a go, now tell me How I will get another Tv for them. It was slightly damage and in use able condition for my kids can use it but now situation is opposite.
It is humble request to you that $357.37 is nothing for best buy but a lot for me , Please help me out and find the suitable solution for it
My Best Buy Member ID 3504385901
6323703 UN43RU7100F 329.99 SAMSUNG UN43RU7100FXZA 2160P 429.99 Was Price 100.00- Sale Discount Sales Tax 27.23

Hi,
My name is Rahim Merani , I am customer of best buy since 2012 , week ago first time in my life I came across with very annoying situation with best buy. on July 12th 2019 I have returned defective Samsung TV 43” with in return policy period (which was purchased on June 28th 2019) , but return was not accepted by store Manager and told me it is impact damage but believe me it doesn't have any physical impact damage at that time screen showing 3 colored lines on extreme left corner of the screen and tv was in Watch able condition, other than that everything was fine. After discussion with manager it was decided that he will gimme the estimate for repair and I left tv over there, after 2 days I again went to know the status of repair but manager was not available , I thought that lets try another option with Samsung manufacturer so I told the associate I would like to pick up the Tv before picking it up I told the associate to check it in front of me, when He turned it on I found it in terrible and unacceptable condition , screen is full of colored linings and it is not in watchable condition.

My Details are……
My Best Buy Member ID 3504385901
Best Buy #213 8210 S GESSNER DR HOUSTON, TX 77036 Val:000008-362238-615207-190415-623796-53044 0213 060 3471 06/28/19 19:31
BBY CARD Approval 028780 6-Month Financing
Name : Rahim Merani
Sir your help will be highly appreciated, I have tried to talk many best buy members but no one is helping me out , you are the last hope and I hope that you will definitely help me out.
Your help will be highly appreciated

I ordered a Dell all-in-one computer from the Best Buy store on LBJ & Midway in Dallas, Texas on July 9, 2019. I also set up Geek Squad to come to my house when the computer arrived to transfer data from my old computer to the new one. I charged almost $1,000.00 to my credit card. My computer was due to arrive at the Best Buy store on July 18, 2019. I called the store today to check on the order. I was told the order was cancelled. It took me several hours to talk to a "live" person. Nobody from the store bothered to call and tell me that the order was cancelled. I AM APPALLED AT THE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have shopped at Best Buy for many years. This was a horrible experience for me and I will be shopping elsewhere in the future.

I would rate my experience "0"!

We bought a dishwasher on June 29th. We arranged for delivery on July 10th, the delivery person called the wrong number to let us know they where coming. We told the salesman the correct number, they still called house phone. The day of the delivery we called them to reschedule and have been stuck in CC hell since. Today we final tried to cancel our order and CC informed us that it had been delivered but not installed. We explained we never received anything and CC needed to look into that and would call us back. I am not going to hold my breath on a return call

Bought a laptop and said would take 1 week to transfer data. Would not make any concessions. I paid 214$ for the service and I transferred data myself in 1 day. Called to complain manager calls back. Went to store got my money back and manager not helpful. You are NOT a customer friendly company. Who can be without computer for 1 week. Managers make decisions to improve things for the customer. I would not buy from Best Buy again. I have family member with 20 million followers on internet....
I’m sure I won’t hear from you either

I have written giving compliments and otherwise. I am a regular customer. I went to the store to purchase a cell phone and was being taken care of by a rep, who relocated from CA. I explained to him that I was a Verizon customer and needed a new phone, not $300+, as I was watching my spending. He convinced me to go with Sprint as they had a special which was permanent. I asked a few questions about my options and decided also to take the plan, which he said covered anything wrong with the phone. While I was there the rep from CA was signaling to another employee that I was taking too long and that I was crazy and he rolled his eyes in disgust while my contacts etc were being loaded. I went back as none of my contacts were there, he had left but it was a quick fix. When he was finished with my transaction, I went to him quietly as I didn't want others to hear and I told him what I had seen and that I didn't appreciate him doing that to me. I explained to him that I do not play when it comes to customer service and that it was very inappropriate what he did. He apologized for his actions. It was a Moto7 play. After a few days and having problems with that phone, I went back to BestBuy and Charlie, after listening and hearing that I had the coverage told the associate to give me a new phone. I then decided to upgrade the phone to the Moto g7 and paid the difference. All transactions were on my best buy Visa. There was the same issue, audio reception was unclear, muffled on my part and the other person. It was difficult carrying on a conversation. I went to Sprint and they said those phones have been discontinued, they reset the phone and advised me that those phones are on sale at places. As a matter of fact, when I originally got the phone I couldn't even find a case for it. The following day I called Sprint customer service, they trouble shot and tested to see if I was getting good reception at my home, they said reception was excellent. They also tested audio reception and said it was good and I should go back to my place of purchase as I was not clear on the phone. This I think was also noted. I did all of this trying not to have to go back to BestBuy.
After speaking with Sprint, I went back to BestBuy. The rep from CA walked away and a Manager came over to me. I realized that some words may have been spoken. I started to explain what had happened and was asking what I should do. Two reps called each other, one from my phone and said it was clear, I explained to them that the proximity was too close and that when I call or am called I am told like I am swimming or under water. The manager, looked at me and the first thing he said is " we are not giving you another phone." I told him that I was the one who came to the store and he should first listen to why I came instead of just saying we are not giving you a new phone. He was nasty and repeatedly said that I won't be given another phone. I tried to explain that I had taken the coverage, first it was a restocking fee that couldn't be waived, then it was some other fee. I told him that I had not gotten use of the phones as I was in my first 2 weeks of activation with Sprint. I asked about going back to Verizon but had to leave with tears in my eyes. a rep with crutches came over to me and said that he would explain more, he was trying to make me feel better. I told him that I was not told all these things and never thought I would have a problem such as this. He said that those things would have been emailed to me about those fees. I suggested to him that BestBuy should explain to customers the pertinent things or at least let customers know that an email would be sent with all information necessary. I did have the names of the employees who were present. There would never be more Elvises, Eagles, Sherwins, both Charlies, the woman when you enter the store. I even told manager Charlie what good service I got from Rep Charles. The young man with the crutches, another short dark skinned gentleman in the phone center the young lady in charge of the phone center are capable. I appreciate those who helped me. I am left with a Moto g7 and having a horrible experience. I cannot continue with this phone, one of the reasons for them being on sale and discontinued. Did I tell you that the rep from CA came by and I was going to ask him a question, this happened in the presence of the rep with the crutch, he fanned his hand as though to say I'm not dealing with you, muttered something and walked, totally ignoring me. How humiliating!
Please review and if able give me a call at 704-690-4761. You will hear if the phone is clear to you. The battery also drains quickly

P.S. I'm seriously thinking that to avoid this type of situation, I should not visit Bestbuy anymore. I am hurt and embarrassed by the way that manager spoke not "with" but "to" me. He was ready!

The employees need to be trained. Thanks to those that are polite and are customer friendly.

Home News You are here
MOTOROLA ANDROID DEALS
The Moto G7, G7 Power, and G7 Play are now all discounted at Motorola
by Florin Troaca / Jun 04, 2019, 8:12 AM

Not long after offering limited time discounts on its Moto G7 and Moto G7 Play smartphones, Motorola Mobility is now back with a new promotional offer, this time including a third member of the G7 family in the deal - the Moto G7 Power (with its long-lasting battery). Consequently, if you want to buy an unlocked Moto G7 with no strings attached, you can now save some money on all models officially sold in the US.

Crappy service. Had appt this Sunday a.m. 8-12. It's now after 2 PM. Called a dozen times, a dozen numbers. Store manager assured me the problem was fixed. Not my fault, phone operator. Crappy management unavailable. I'm moving out of state shortly, wasted this Sunday over 6 hours plus. Can't get a person in management period. Phone operators can't speak understood English. I'm very angry at this moment!!!!!!!

horrible people there who don't give 1 sh*t about your problem, everybody with any knowledge is leaving this dying company. they will not resolve your problem, and they put off appts that you have. I personaly am done with best buy, I would urge others tom look around, they won't be here in two years to fix your electronics. sad, but now they are hiring the low life types only in management.

I bought a tv about four years ago, it died, I scheduled an appointment for july 11th, to see if it can be fixed or? this am 7-11-19 i received a call from the 3rd party repair people best buy uses, oh gee, sorry, we can't make it, we only have 1 tech, we've only had 1 tech this week,, so they knew that they were not going to make this appt, all week!!!!. but they didn't call until the day of the appt to tell me the customer. now they want to reschedule me for 1 more week? what makes me think this same ol crap won't happen on july 18th? it will be the same old crap. I read that best buy won't be doing business much longer than this year, due to low sales , higher prices, lack of customer service etc. if they give me a new tv, I wonder who i can get to fix it in 3-4 years. I have now talked to 7 people regarding this sh*tty service, nobody I have spoken to has even botherd to give a sh*t yet, 2 of them said hey this happens a lot, 2 more it seemed, that I woke them up, 1 put me on terminal hold for 22 minutes. I ask to speak to a manager, I guess managers don't work at best buy during the open hours. this type of ploy I expect from low life type companys, best buy is now a very low life company, I will not be buying from a dysfunctional, secretive "I don't give a sh*t about you company". best buy is dead, it's management team must be spending their days at the coffee shops, looking for new jobs...be warned, losers in the stores, it's called management.

Drop off my Laptop on Monday the 24th of June and pick it back up on the 28th of June, I got it home and tried to use it and nothing, it would not connect to internet. The 29th June, I took it back to best buy and they told me to come back in 2 hours. I ask to speak to the Manager and he told me to come in 2 hours and I said that he could have check it in, and he said No. For me to come back in 2 hours. I run a business too, and I never tell my costumers that.

For me, Best Buy's In Home Consultation for home theater set up, was the biggest reason I chose to purchase two new TV's from them and have the Geek Squad install them. The In Home Consultation took place on Saturday, 6/22/19, with Kelly Colo. The consultant arrived on time, but took no notes as we talked about what I wanted in two different rooms, and what her recommendations were. In fact, she was in and out in 15 minutes maximum time. We discussed the haul away needed for the 65" rear-projection TV sitting in the entrance way, which she volunteered to make arrangements for. She handed me her card to let me know she was off work Sunday and Monday, but said to feel free to call her anyway with questions or to make arrangements for the install. She stated that she would put together the itemized list of what was needed and email to me later that day, and she was booking for the end of the coming week. I called her the following Wednesday, as nothing received yet. She did not remember me until I mentioned the haul-away of the big TV, and said she would send me something that day. (My question to her was how will you remember what we talked about when you didn't take any notes and you didn't remember me?) Today is Friday, June 28. Still nothing from her,.... Terrible service! Obviously the rep is either too busy, not interested, or both. I would not recommend Best Buy's In Home Consultation, at least not the rep. Don't tell your customer something that you cannot fulfill. This has been a huge disappointment.

We've had a contract with you for almost three years and our complaint is not with your Geek people, they are very nice when we call them for help. We have major issue with your reps at your store in Hiram, Ga. We've been in that store lots of times and you have ALL these people standing around and no one seems to care to help us.We took one of our computers in on June 25th for service ,about 12:00 and no one was in line at the Geek desk, finally LEON came over and asked if we had an appointment, and we said we just wanted to drop our computer off for service, as we have done in the past. He told us they had an appointment scheduled at 12;00 and we would have to make an appointment to drop it off, it was very obvious this guy did not want to be bothered with us. WE protested and then left, didn't look like the 12:00 person showed up! We are not going to renew our contract with you, in a couple of months, and it's for lack of customer service from your store reps. If we are not important to Best Buy, you evidently do not need our money. We've never gotten okay service from your in store people, we liked the idea of the Geek Squad, but your in store people are ALL a real joke. Linda and Wayne Barrett

I’ve been on hold for best buy complaint department for over an hour. I had a fridge delivered to my home yesterday, the person delivering it pointed out a scratch on the bottom left corner when he saw me notice it inside my home. Told us if we wanted, to contact best buy and let them know. After they left, I walked by the passenger side of my car and there a 2 in scratch and a missing chip from that 2 inch section they hit. My neighbor has a camera facing my property and told me she has it on tape. I’m furious that they did this and tried to hide it. I contacted best buy and they got through with me while I was in the middle of writing this message and reached out to Sebgwick Insurance Claims. I’m at the point where I want to post this video on social media accounts and exposure the company, it’s just not right what they did.

My name is Barbara A Oliver, 2238 Mayfair Rd. Dayton, Ohio. I bought a Samsung TV from Best Buy at 131 Mall Woods DR. Dayton, Ohio. August 31,2017. I'm on my third Samsung TV from Best TV. The first one something went wrong with it at about 6 months. The Geeks bought me another one that was suppose to be new it didn't work and so they bought me another that worked up until about 3 months ago. I have a extended warranty. When I called Best they told me that the warranted didn't cover something going wrong with the screen. A cable technician told me that the screen was getting ready to go out. Best told me they were sorry but to buy a new TV. Just wanted to let someone know how best handle customers when things go wrong with their products. I don't know what to do from here but buy a new TV. Thank you so much for listening. Barbara A. Oliver

I purchased a compact refrigerator it was damaged they sent me out another one it was also damaged I waited three weeks now they want to give me a refund and start all over again this is totally ridiculous why can’t they may just give me another one and take this one back I’m 75 years old and I don’t drive I will never recommend Best Buy to anyone again

Please listen to the recording below. My refrigerator has been broken since the last week of April. It is covered under your Extended Warranty. I am livid at the lack of response, non-information, inactivity and lack of concern that a product you sold an extended warranty on can go unfixed for a month and a half -- with no resolution in sight.

I will send this to the news media next. There is a 97 year old and a 92 year old in my home. George McMartin is a veteran of three wars -- WWII, Korea and Vietnam. His birthday is today. He will make great coverage on the evil big box store which doesn't seem to stand by its warranties. At this point, I can't even call your customer service bad. Your company is evil. I can't even recall the number of times your folks have hung up without doing anything. All the while they tell me I'm unreasonable. Net, you think it is unreasonable to expect you to repair a product covered under an extended warranty? I have spent well over 50 hours trying to resolve this. You even went so far as to tell me that I have to prove ownership through a power of attorney document! I also have that to share with the news media.

As a CX professional, if you add the hours you have had to deal with this. It would have been far more profitable for you to fix the refrigerator. But, you can be assured that I will make certain that BEST BUY does the right thing. Even if it takes 50 more hours of your CSR's time.

Also, I can upload the recording. It is a shame that you can't hear what the news media will receive. It is classic.

Pat McMartin
512 258 8452
512 658 1976

I took in two computers to the Tallahassee Geek Squad …..they said they could be fixed.....talked into a hard drive to combine the two for info and free up space. went back to get my Lenovo that I had purchased from you people years ago, and they said it was dead in the water and couldn't even open it to turn it on......scrap that....was called to get my Toshiba (the issue I had was I could not connect to wifi and to condense info.) started right up for them....took it home and can't use wifi, even with an adapter. The FORGET to tell me that the internal wifi is broken. I AM SO VERY ANGRY !!!!! Talked to the Manager, he said to bring it in and they will send it out and if it is broken, they can fix it ...maybe...at a cost to ME ?????? This is highway robbery. DO NOT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT FIXING IT....AND FIX NOTHING !!!!! THIS COST ME 60 FOR A HARD DRIVE AND MY TIME. I feel very used in this !!!!!! I am 69 years old, and this is wrong !!!!!!! Kathie France 850-765-9011

i purchased a Dell Starlord 15" 17kbl lap top on 06/01/2017 for my son to use at college. I also purchased a 3 year warranty. The hinge on the cover was broken and I brought it in to the Geek Squad at the Best Buy in Mansfield, Massachusetts on April 27, 2019. I was given an estimated completion date of May 14, 2019. As of today I still haven't received my computer back and I have to go to the store to get the status of it.
The computer was sent to the wrong place at first and if I didn't inquire about the status then it would have sat there forever. One of the mangers there said they would expedite the repair but to her that meant to expedite it to the correct repair facility and not to expedite the repair. Now six weeks later I am still waiting and when I went in last week I asked to expedite the repair and she told me she couldn't do that only that she could expedite the shipping back to the store. So now I am told it is waiting for parts (six weeks!) I paid good money for the computer and the warranty and this is not acceptable to me. I have repeatedly asked to get the repair expedited without any luck. I have asked them to replace the computer and they said they could not do that. My son has been in school without this computer for too long. I am very frustrated with the service I have gotten and told the manager I would write this letter tonight. If this is how people get treated it is a poor representation of Best Buy.
If this does not get resolved to my satisfaction I will be escalating this complaint as high up as I can get it and letting people know how Best Buy has treated me through all of this. Please respond to my email address as soon as possible as I will not wait another week to write again.

I went into the Best Buy in cedar hill Texas. This is not the first time, but yet another time I was treated poorly. I was trying to do a price match and felt extremely harassed not to mention I felt like I was being treated like a robber. I wanted to price match against NFW FOR subwoofer that they had on sale for 299....Best Buy has it for 449. I made it clear from the start I wanted to match against the store. Sales rep had to get manager approval. Manager arrived, short , rude and indifferent handing out orders. Not a please or thank you. First it was : put it in ur cart....ok I’ll try...then it was it better be there for you to pick up or in stock today....ok I think it’s...then it was. I’ll be back. I asked for another manager. Next manager was ruder than the first. He quickly stated it’s at our Disgression....after him reading me the riot act...he quickly dismissed me and said. “ this is over 42 miles outside the area” I’m not honoring it. Well...the first manager knew that and after 3o minutes of waiting trying every angle not to honor it, u now decide the area is an issue????? I’m ok with that but he would not look at me, stated “ call a Best Buy near NFW n see if they will honor it because I won’t” smh. Really? I can take no for an answer, but I will not except rude, dismissive and unprofessional behavior. To make it worse this is a reoccurring behavior at this location. Bad attitude and awful customer service. I’m tweeting, BBB AND ANYother way I can blast this store ( and Best Buy ) ...I’m not happy n will be severing my relationship with bb ASAP.

I buy all my electronics through Best Buy and am a loyal customer with a Best Buy credit card. NO MORE. I Purchased a tv and only opened the box about 7 days later when installer came to hang on wall. When the Verizon Fios guy came to turn on tv the tv was cracked on the inside of the monitor. Best Buy would not allow me to return or exchange tv.(I was within the 2 weeks) I was so mad I left the tv at the Best Buy in nyc.

I called geek squad which I pay an annual fee to help set up a new printer that I bought at Best Buy. The people online couldn't help me fix the problem because they don't speak and/or understand English. Now I have to have some one come out which costs 49.95, what a rip off. If you are considering buying this service the only thing I can say is DON'T!

We, my wife and I, had over $320 in Best Buy rewards. We went and purchased a Hitachi TV today at the store located in Clovis, CA on 5/31/19 at 5:03 PM. The cashier, Jesus, rang us up...and the price was $12.38 after applying our rewards; however, his registered “froze” and could finish processing the sale. We moved to another, and he could no longer pull up the rewards. The manager, Richard, couldn’t clear it through your “bridge”, and told us we would have to come back next week after the computers reset and he would pick up the $12.38! Richard said he couldn’t approve it for that amount? We walked out with NOTHING and a waste of over a hour of our time! You just lost a pair of customers that spend thousands in your stores!
Sincerely, Tim Collins. (559) 500-9304

Bought a iphone6s from best buy may 24,2019 an it quit working in 4 days an best buy says they can't help me took me 3 months to save $260 an I'm out of money an a phone

I took in a 7 year old computer for repair and the Geek Squad said the board was bad and cant load windows . Told me if I want to give them the computer and they will get rid of it for me and said to buy a new one which I did but did not give them the old one . Only to have a friend that works for IBM (should have taken it to him first) but trusted the geek squad look at it and he said they lied at the geek squad and he got it running, He said it needed a Bios change and updates from HP. If it was the board you would not run. I have had it now running again for 2 month already. I feel I should be able to get more than a $20.00 credic for a $600.00 computer that I added a $110.00 ssd drive to and 8 more gigs of ram $50.00 so now its worth $760.00 for NOTHING. I have contacted Best Buy main number and NO one will HELP me. I have shopped at that store for 20 year and spent over $7000 probably and am disappointed to say the least. Please contact me at 440-478-2339. Would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. I have inclosed a pic. On the left is the new one (1 month and a half old) on the right is the 7 year old one that does not work and cant boot up as they say but LOOK it works !!!! I feel more should be donr . I have all my proof of there work and proof of my new purchase.

They called while on their way to let me know they were 20 minutes out. I tried to ask a question and they hung up on me. When they got here I went to the door and hollered to wait so I could put my dog out. They continued pounding on the door and ringing the doorbell while I tried to get my dog out. My washer sits on top of a drawer held on with two screws. They said we don't do anything with those. I said give me a freaking wrench and I'll unscrew it!. He said alright, walked out and drove away!
Worst most rude customer service I've ever experienced with Best Buy. Laziness in the extreme! Will never buy another thing from them.

X-customer
Kimber Glidewell

I arrived at best buy in Rogers AR at 1030am to purchase a laptop. I looked around in the laptop area approximately 10 minutes. No one showed up. I walked to the front of the store to ask if anyone works the laptop area. The greeter said "yes we do but we just opened so we don't have everyone here yet. Just wait a few more minutes and someone will be here to help you. I asked the kid how long a few more minutes were and he couldn't answer. I told him I will buy from someone else who has time to help. I don't have time to wait that long. His answer was "ok that's fine." On the way up to the front, I noticed 4 employees standing around talking to each other, I'm guessing try to catch up on last night's events instead of helping customers. If the store opens at 10:00, why would customers have to wait till 11:00am to get help? I am very upset with the lack of service at this store. The store manager needs to be looked at and replaced due to lack of training the people and no scheduling of employees to work. Best Buy in Rogers Arkansas gets a 1 star only because they have a building standing there. Will not recommended to anyone but I will tell all about the crappy service.

Purchased a Samsung TV, also purchased five year warranty with TV. TV started making a popping noise, screen would go black and it would cut off. The internet quit working and you could not access Netflix, Hulu, etc. Called Best Buy (April 4, 2019) and to file a claim and was told we would be contacted by a repair company to come out and repair television. Received an email from Seneca Micronics asking for information on tv and what problems we were having. Emailed info to them and waited for parts to come in which took over three weeks to come in. Made an appointment with Seneca to come out May 6, 2018 to complete repair. Service man arrived and did not have all the parts to complete repair and took tv with him and said he would have to complete repair at shop and needed additional parts. I was told parts would take 3 to 5 days to receive and they would call to bring tv back to me. I have called Seneca almost every day the past two weeks and I get voicemail and leave a message. Still have not received a return call. I have contacted Best Buy and have been told there is nothing Best Buy can do I have to wait to hear from Seneca. My son has been with his tv for over 6 weeks and I still have no answers as to when repairs will be made, if ever!! I need help, what do I do to get this matter resolved???

On April 28/2019 I purchased a 55" Class-LED-curved-Q7C series-2160p-smart-4k UHD Samsung TV with HDR for $849.99 from Cambridge Side Galleria Best Buy store in Cambridge Ma on price match basis as offered by a competitor. Three managers, including the sales manager (Kathy) were involved in verifying legitimacy, confirming availability of apparatus and price overriding the orginal peice to match the offer by the competitor. When the sale was approved, I paid and scheduled delivery for Tuesday May 30/2019 between 12 noon and 6 pm EST. I was informed that I will receive a confirmation phone call the day before.
After I spent most of the afternoon waiting for the delivery on May 30th, I called customer service for an update on the delivery status. To my surprise I was told that delivery was rescheduled for May 7/2019 because the item wasn't available. I indicated my preference for an afternoon delivery and email as preferred means of contact to confirm delivery. I stated my unhappiness wasting time waiting for delivery that wasn't coming and that I should have been contacted about the schedule change beforehand but the agent appeared not bothered.
A few hours later, I received a call from customer service and was told that I either should get a refund or wait until the item became available as it isn't at this time. I explained that delivery was just rescheduled and that there was no mention of unavailability. I strongly stated that way this matter is being handled lacked professionalism, doesn't seem right and that I didn't like it. I told her that I would like my TV, not a refund and that she may need to consult with superiors to resolve the matter as per expected standards and to my satisfaction as a customer.
There was no communication from best buy until May 7 noon . At this point I decided to contact the store where I purchased the apparatus. While at the store I also discovered that it was recorded that I refused delivery, which is an absolute fabrication. I talked to William (one of the managers) who made efforts to resolve the issue for me. He finally informed me that a store in Rhode Island has the TV and that he will work on a transfer and contact me to schedule a delivery. I left satisfied but when I didn't hear from him, I called the number he provided only to find that he was still working on it and that he will get back to me as soon as he is done.Later in the afternoon , I received a call from him but I was offered to either cancel or get a replacement for the value I paid. I argued that I could have purchased the TV from the competitor had Best Buy not agreed to the price match and am therefore being unnecessarily disadvantaged. Best Buy's refusal to honor the price match it granted and offering an apparatus that is by far inferior both in quality and features as a replacement isn't only unfair but I'm losing the value in the discounted price offered by the competitor.
Honestly, the entire process by which this issue was handled itself is suspect. I was made to miss out on a very good discount and I feel I'm being denied delivery of an apparatus I legitimately purchased. I;m being unfairly disadvantaged because I am made not to benefit from the discounted value the competitor has offered . A replacement apparatus of inferior quality and features that doesn't take the price before the discount into account isn't a price match and is unacceptable.
I hope someone will take look and resolve this matter for me.

Bought a refrigerator and had it repaired multiple times. The first two times under the manufacturer warranty and 4 times under geek squad warranty. It’s broke again. They say it has to be three times for the same issue. Sick of this pos. Now geek squad giving me run around about the repair.

I am planning out of state travel and needed a new laptop which I shopped for yesterday and I thought I found exactly what I wanted. This morning, I planned to go pick up my items at the store and I checked the status and I see it is still in cart and NOW it says my item is sold out! It did not say that yesterday. Right after I placed my order, I had a question about the protection services for it and chatted with geek squad, which I have been with for MANY years now. They could see my order and we got my question cleared up.

Right now, I am extremely frustrated and angry. Did they sell my laptop to someone else? That is SO WRONG! PLEASE HELP!!

Bought a Dell computer about 2016 and bought the service contract the recommended for 3 computers which renewed automatically every year. Have bought computers in for various issues including this Dell which had to be replaced after a motherboard and hard drive complete failure. Brought my desktop laptop in last week because the screen was green and the laptop only worked on AC. Tech told me I could pay for backup and told me about Total Tech support which I planned to sign up for next year. He tested it by plugging it into a monitor and determined it could be a problem with the wiring to the screen. I decided to take it home and back it up myself. When I returned to the store the tech and the EXTREMELY rude Geek Squad manager determined it wasn't worth fixing, couldn't get parts anyway and told me I just had software support. I think rather than automatically renewing with a changed product, a conversation should have taken place. We had no such conversation when the desktop needed to be repkaced. I purchased a phone a few months ago, a chest freezer last summer and consider myself a loyal customer who deserves to have been treated better. You can't get through to anyone on the phone to the store and the 800number seemed to want to help but connected me to a Geek Squad tech, not someone who could respond to a complaint

This occurred in Tucker, Georgia at Store#: 513

I experienced discrimination and racism from the manager of the local Best Buy store. I found the entire situation that unfolded as unnecessary, disrespectful, and embarrassing. I came into the store to return/exchange an unopened item that I purchased in January during the holiday season. The unopened item still contained the original wrap and packaging, including the original fitted film as proof that the package had not been opened nor tampered with, along with my original store purchase receipt. Upon speaking with the manager, named Greg, he stated that although it was out of the 14-day return policy, he could “make any exceptions necessary because [he is] the store manager”. I understood this concept. After he was presented with the item I wished to return, the manager looked at me (up and down), and then stated that although the item is still in the original packaging, he is unsure if I have replaced the item in the box with a counterfeit or fake item. I asked for him to reference the original packaging and original film casing still present on the product. I also noted to him that the item is still for sale on shelves within the store. This means that the product can be returned-to-stock and placed on shelves to sell as an unused/new item. Greg, the store manager (seemed Caucasian), refuted my claims and stated that he would have to open the product to confirm that it was not counterfeit. I requested that only he as the manager could conduct this inspection, and if nothing was wrong with the item, I would not like for the now opened material to affect my return/exchange request. I explained that by opening the item, I would not like to forfeit my ability to conduct an authorized return. I once again reiterated to Greg that the item was purchased as a Christmas gift, but was never given to the intended individual. Now that the newer version is out (AirPods 2), I would like to purchase the newer model for them instead. Greg proceeded to state that the only way to ensure that I am not trying to swindle him and his company would be to inspect the item itself. He even stated that I may have found a way to return it into its original casing and packaging. I was very offended by all of this. I told him I would not do that, and that he could open the item. Once I stated that I do not have an issue with him inspecting the item, Greg declined to accept the return and began to walk away. I asked what was his reason for not accepting the return, and he said it was due to the “14-day return policy”. I then followed up by reminding him of his earlier comment in regards to making any exception that he feels necessary. Thus, this was a personal decision, not a store policy decision. Greg argued with me that it was policy and nothing else. But once again, if it were all about policy, Greg would not have attempted to inspect the item and would not have mentioned his ability to make exceptions. I was offended that Greg walked away from me while we were still in the middle of this discussion. I felt as though I was not a valued customer, although I spend plenty of money at Best Buy stores. The entire interaction occurred in the view of other customers as well, which made the situation even more embarrassing. I am a 31 year-old black professional. I hold a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree and currently am employed in the consulting sector. However, I was in gym clothes when I visited Best Buy. I was wearing gray sweatpants, flip-flops, and a tee-shirt. Greg looked at me and judged me by my skin and clothes, and decided that I was trying to lie to him in order to return counterfeit equipment. I find it very unfair to be judged by the color of my skin and the clothes that I wear by one of your store managers. At this day and age, store managers should be familiar with how to deal with such situations as well as being trained to operate by utilizing non-discriminatory practices. I was shocked that my interaction went this way. I would like for something to change about this. I would hate to file a formal legal complaint against your company and your employee for his actions during this encounter. No one should be treated to or talked down to in this way. I should not be treated any differently than a better dressed customer or a customer with lighter-colored skin. Please follow up with both Greg and I to address this issue directly. I do not want this to happen to any other individuals in the future, unless your company stands behind this kind of discriminatory behavior.

I can be contacted at 770-617-9174 or kaesideo@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Kaeside

Since I have gotten my laptop back in December of 2017, I have taken my laptop more than 3 times for help. The first issue was that the keyboard was inputting different letters or symbols than it displayed. Of course, I took it in and had to waste my time to bring it back home to reset it to see if that was the issue. So of course, I reset it and it was still giving me the same problem. That was wasting my time, that could have been done at the store and they would have seen the problem earlier. I am full time student so I rely on my laptop a lot, so it was not a good experience within that first month of getting it from you. So I had to wait a week or so to get it back so that they can replace the keyboard instead of replacing the actual laptop itself. After that assessment, I continued to have issues with it not wanting to read my flash drives, or the input for my mouse. It is constant! and when I take it back, it "magically" works again and they say there are not issues with it. I have gone in twice for this same issue, I am so pissed! I am about to do a third trip for the same reason. It does not want to read my USB drive. What needs to be done for this issue to finally get resolved?? I feel like I got a rejecf laptop because I should not be having this many issues with it. I have an essay saved on that flash drive and I can not work on it because it does not read it. I am very unhappy with how you handle these issues, and I really hope it is not just the store I go to. Which is the Best Buy located in EL Centro, CA. Please let me know what I can do when I go back to ask for useless help from your geek squad.

I PURCHASED 2 ITEMS FOR A CO-WORKER USING MY BB CREDIT CARD. ONE ITEM DID NOT WORK WITH HIS IPAD. I HAD RECEIPT, WENT BACK TO STORE 2 DAYS LATER TO RETURN. THEY WERE VERY WILLING TO ACCEPT RETURN AS EVERYTHING WAS IN ORDER YET THE SYSTEM WOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO RETURN THE ITEM... THE MANAGER COULD NOT EVEN OVERRIDE IT. SEEMS BEST BUY HIRES SOME 3RD PARTY COMPANY TO MONITOR RETURNS AND WHEN YOU HAVE SO MANY WITHIN A CERTAIN PERIOD YOU ARE BANNED FROM RETURNING ANYTHING ELSE! HOW STUPID & RIDICULOUS!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN 3RD PARTY CO HAS NO IDEA WHY ITEMS WERE RETURNED IN THE FIRST PLACE!! I DEAL WITH THIS PARTICULAR STORE ALL THE TIME AND HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WHEN I'VE PURCHASED MULTIPLE ITEMS... CASE IN POINT, LAST YEAR OUR OFFICE MOVED AND THE TV I KEEP IN MY OFFICE NO LONGER WORKED WITH THE ANTENNA IT CAME WITH... AND WE CANNOT HAVE CABLE OR SATELLITE IN THIS COMPLEX... SO I GO TO BEST BUY AND OVER A PERIOD OF A COUPLE OF DAYS, I PURCHASE AND RETURN SEVERAL INDOOR ANTENNAS TRYING TO FIND ONE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS IN MY OFFICE BLDG WITH MY TV... THE STORE WAS AWARE OF WHAT I WAS DOING AND HAD NO ISSUES, YET BECAUSE OF THIS I AM NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE THE RETURN ON THIS MOST RECENT ITEM I PURCHASED THAT WE CANNOT USE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE RECEIPT, IT'S WITHIN THE ALLOWED TIMEFRAME, AND THE STORE MGR APPROVED THE RETURN... AND I'M A LOYAL BEST BUY CUSTOMER!!! WHEN YOU CALL THE 3RD PARTY THEY SAY THEY CAN'T HELP, WHEN YOU CALL CORPORATE CUSTOMER CARE THEY CAN'T HELP... APPARENTLY NO ONE HAS THE AUTHORITY OR ABILITY TO OVERRIDE THIS DECISION. THE ONLY THING CORPORATE CUSTOMER CARE COULD TELL ME TO DO IS TO PROTEST IT BECAUSE I RECEIVED NO WARNING THIS WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!! WELL, BEST BUY IS LOSING A CREDIT CARD CUSTOMER IN EXCELLENT STANDING IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED WITHIN THE ALLOWED TIME FRAME! BEST BUY... THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING ANY COMPANY HAS EVER DONE!!!!

I went in to buy an HP ink for my HP printer 5025. I got the 2 pk #63 with color ink and black. This cost me $45.99 + tax. Installed this when i got home and as soon as i started my printer, it alerted me that the black ink was defective and to remove and re-install. I did this repeatedly with no success. When i called and inquired about this thru HP it was confirmed that this specific black ink was just defective and i can just return this to place where i purchased it. i put my old ink cartridge into the black ink slot just to see if it was my printer but this infact still worked just fine without warning other than it was low and almost out of ink. Unfortunately i threw the small box this ink came in but i kept my receipt of 4 days old only. Took the product down to the nearest Best Buy here in Rancho Cucamonga and I was told i had to take care of this defective product myself and contact HP and have them assist me. Now, i have reviewed your return policy and no way did it state that i could not get a refund or replacement of a product that was not failed to function. I requested for a replacement only, not a refund but still this woman at the customer service department flat out said she could not help me. THIS WAS VERY POOR SERVICE that I received and i want to know if you can help me in this matter. I always shop at Best Buy but I am really saddened at the lack of empathy your worker had in handling this issue.

I just purchased a MacBook Pro. Top of the line, with the most memory and I also bought the "apple care". The computers batt drained and died. I plugged it in to the charger that came with it and nothing happened. it didn't recognize the charger. So, I brought my computer back to best buy on my day off. I had my 2yr old son with me. it was the day before easter. I had only had the computer 2 days. I Thought the problem was the charger. The "geek squad" guy Michael (warwick ri bald hill road location) plugged a diff. charger to it and showed me the black screen (comp was still turned off) with the battery icon flashing. I asked if he could replace my charger since when I used it I did not get the batt. flashing icon, so it was defective and not working. He told me he would get a replacement. (another used, broken charger) he then told me that it could also be the batt, and that I should go get a whole new comp from customer service. (Meanwhile, my son is getting antsy and starting to fuss.)customer service told me they do not have another comp. and I can drive to Seekonk masss (one state over) bc they have 2 computers in stock. (40min drive ea way for us)

I did not want a new comp. I had just personalized mine 2 days earlier. I NEEDED A CHARGER.
I made the drive to get the new comp. but bc I did not have the charger with me, she told me I had to open/unpackage my box nd take out the charger and give it to her or I cant take the comp. I have now been in best buys in 2 diff states for about 4 hours with nothing resolved, and the employees (Michael-warwick ri location, and ANGELA / SEEKONK MASS location. This "ANgela" was so rude to me, took forever, she could see my son was freaking out and that I had a lot on my plate. I explained how far I drove to get there and that the Michael at warwicks location never replaced my charger but he did take mine. so I did not have it bc it was at warwicks location. I paid $400.00 for apple care and $3300 for the laptop. She was embarrassing me in front of people and making this return very hard for me. Not once did anyone say that they apologize for the inconvienience. I had to drive all the way back to warwick to get my charger. when I got home, with my "new" laptop and plugged it in to the old charger it would not charge. so I went through all that to only have the same problem at the end of the day. we spent all day driving back and forth to best buys. geek squad advised me wrong too. I really do believe all the kid had to do was take my defective charger and replace it with a legit working one. That never happened, he gave me the same one back and I could not use my computer all weekend bc it will not charge. I am so upset with the way I was treated and I really feel like someone needs to make this right. both managers did not give 2 shits that I after 6 hours, and 2 locations still had nothing resolved. I have to again drive back to warwick to get a charger. I cant believe it. the employees there are awful! They all advised me wrong and made our day and experience with them just horrific and regrettable. I highly doubt anyone will even respond to this. I certainly did not feel like I am valued as a customer. I am very tempted to just get my money back and go buy at apple. Best Buy has horrible ppl working there, I felt like they enjoyed making my day harder. all around I am extremely disappointed with my purchase. the manager kept saying how its policy to get the old charger when doing a return. (which I did at the warwick store) HOW ABOUT IT BEING POLICY THAT WHEN YOU SPEND $3300 ON A BRAND NEW LAPTOPOP THAT A CHARGER SHOULD COME WITH IT TOO!!! I have a computer with no charger. That girl angela at Seekonk mass location, made me open my computer at the counter (which I did NOT want to do. its MY purchase and I want to open it myself at home. not forced to do it there) she straight up took the charger out and gave me a computer that I could not use. (the adapter and cord is diff that your standard usb.) thanks a lot best buy u messed my whole week up.

My wife and I bought a TV online. I went to the Westminister Ca. store to pick up. I asked the cashier if I could cancel the online purchase and pay in cash. He obliged, cancelled the order and received my cash only to have the cash refused by the manager on duty, Fernando. He said I would need a cahsier's check. So I walked out of the store to go to my bank, changed my mind, came back to put the charges back on my card only to have Fernando refuse my card, the very account of the original order. He did not bother to contact Citibank/Visa for verification. Needless to say I was very angry and I told Fernando what I thought of him. I was not very nice. Please contact me for more details.

Brian Medina

714-351-9191

I went in to best buy to buy a new phone and to get the free headphones. I ask the sales representative about purchasing the Samsung galaxy s10e and asked if the headphones were included and doubled checked. She said "yes". So I said ok. I'll buy the phone. We got throught everything and told me to pick them up in couple of days. So I did but when it came to ordering the headphones, it wouldn't work. They told me that I had to purchase the s10 or the s10+ in order to get the headphone. I have been calling best buy for 3 days and trying to get corporate on the phone was a horrible experience. I finally got throught and they told me that its not their fault. The girl had the information wrong. Ok? But that's not my fault too. I was promised the headphones and if I had known to purchase the other phone then I would of. This is the worst experience I've had and had to deal with at best buy. Why do people have to go through wasting their time to try to get help. Nobody cares they just keep sending to a different department. It shouldnt be this hard to get help

I bought a gas dryer from Best buy. We told the salesman when we bought it that we had propane gas. He said no problem, but when we got it home and went to install it , it was never converted over to propane gas from natural gas. So we had to have a guy come over and convert it over and install it for us. This cost us another $150.00 dollars, which I think best buy should pay. I am really shocked that the salesman screwed us, I have always had good look at best buy, but if this isn't taken care of you will definitly hear some bad complaints from me to all mhy friends on facebook. Please respond thank you

I purchased a car stereo from your Federal Way WA store and I was scheduled for an installation in about three weeks because we had to wait for a part. The tech told me I was on the schedule and he wrote the time and date on his card in his handwriting and handed it to me. My parts came in early so I wanted to see if I could have it installed earlier. I scheduled it on a Saturday when I would not have to take a day of vacation. When I talked to the tech I was informed that all the other tech did was give me his card. And my slot was now taken. Now I have to loose a day of vacation because everything was full except on a day I need to take a vacation day. I came back the next day because that was not right and I was more angry so I went in to tell supervisor how s@$&ty of a thing to do on a customer that had already paid for install and everything. He told me I. Could leave the truck and they would try to get it done in between the scheduled jobs which would mean I would not have transportation for several days. I purchased the extended 4year warranty. If something needs warranty will it take several months to get resolved? There is a car toys directly across the street that charges more but they are very very busy and you can get stuff installed the same day. You are loosing a ton of sales to car toys. Yes they are more expensive but the has customer servise that Best Buy does not have. My next purchases will be someplace else. I have serious doubts that anyone will actually read this and give me a reply but at least I got it off my chest.

I purchased a car stereo and the tech scheduled an appointment about three weeks later because they needed to wait for parts. The tech wrote down on his business card in his handwriting the time and date for the installation. My parts came in early so I went back to see if I could have it installed earlier. That is when I found out that the tech did not put me on the schedule that all he did was write a time and date on his business card and he gave my slot away to someone else. I scheduled the appointment in advance so that it would be my day off and not cause me any work issues. When they rescheduled it was on a Thursday that now I have to take a day off work adding to my cost. The next day I got more and more angry and went back to the store and told the supervisor and all I got was you can leave the truck and they will try to get it done sooner and that will leave me with no way to get around or go to work for probably several days. I kept the rescheduled appointment loosing one day of vacation instead of several days. There is a car toys across the street that is more expensive but they are much much busier because they actually do customer service. If I had not already paid for everything I would have had car toys do this installation at the additional cost. Now I have a question. I paid for the four year extended warranty Does this mean if I need to use it will I be without my car stereo for months. Car toys is directly across the street and do much more busy and charge higher prices than Best Buy. Only difference besides price is that they do practice customer service and they stock all there parts.

I sent a complaint letter out to you yesterday. Last night I received a call from Michael at around 7:30 pm. I could not answer the call because I was on the phone with an urgent call from my grandson regarding this very problem with his laptop.. It seems that his professor has requested that everyone bring their laptop with them to class on Monday morning. This presents another problem for him. Michael was suppose to call be back in 30 minutes the voicemail said. I wish he would have left me his extension number so I could return his call. I have been waiting around for him to call me back. It a new day at 1:15 in the afternoon. Now I am still aggravated and still waiting. Please tell Michael he is not very good at his job or he lost his watch.

Someone call me please so we can discuss the next step in solving this problem we have.

Sitting by the phone in Ohio
Monica Tusing
567-938-9890

I am writing this letter with great frustration. I was hoping for better and faster service from best buy. I have spent over $5,000 in one month last year at the store located in Findlay, ohio. I bought 2 laptops, a home computer system and a 65 inch television, a nikon 3200 and a video camera. With that being said, it means nothing to me when I cannot get a laptop repaired in a timely manner. One of the laptops was for my grandson that attends Findlay College. The thing almost caught fire and has totally shut down. It left black charred marks on his desk. He could not touch it without it burning his fingers. We took it in the geeksquad. I have all the warranty and queeksuad protection you can think of. It was purchased on June 5, 2018. This is no good to me. They have to send it away to microsoft so they can check out the damage before I can get a refund for this computer. It will not turn on at all. It's completely fried. It's a sin that your store cannot even look at this computer to decide on the damage. Or be able to give him one to use with a small deposit.
My grandson does not want this computer back. I do not blame him. He now wants an alien ware computer. I have no idea how long this is going to take. He will be out of school before we get any information from the service department. This is crazy. This is time sensitive to us. He has so many reports due. You would think your company could have arrangements in place to deal with this situation. I am so mad right now. I will no longer do any business with best buy. I spent good money on these laptops for these boys to be able to get their work done in a timely manner. Not to have to end having to go to the library or a friends dorm room.

As I said he now wants an alien ware computer. I want the money back so I can buy directly from dell. They have a $300.00 coupon we could use to lower the cost for me. Of course you will not give me the money back to use anywhere else. Again, my hands are tied. I am being punished for being a good customer at best buy.

I think you should at least give us an alien ware at the same cost ( or better) we would be able to buy straight from dell. We deserve compensation for all our trouble and time we are wasting on this matter.

Please get back with me with your thoughts. I will write a letter to the better business bureau as well. I am very unhappy that my grandsons have to suffer for my mistake thinking Best Buy was the go to place.

Frustrated in Ohio
Monica Tusing
567-938-9890

Visited the Grand Junction, Colorado store on 4.8.19 at 4:40 pm with the intention of purchasing a new desktop computer. My wife and I browsed the computer department for 20 minutes, and were never able to locate a clerk for assistance. We finally went to ask for help at the front door, and were told the only person who could assist in that department was with someone else, and "would be a while" We did not receive any offer for help at all. When we told the clerk we would probably need to go somewhere else, she just shrugged her shoulders and turned her back. Needless to say, Best Buy missed the sale. We will not be returning to this store.

Yea, I'm an extreme elderly, on a limited budget and electronically illiterate. I've relieved on the Geeks to overcome these shortcomings the past few years. Recently I purchased a TV and accessories at the Best Buy store in Sparks, Nevada for about 1,500 dollars.I insisted on the Geeks for the installment and was told that I would have to wait 10 days for the service. I was also told the Geeks would address all problem issues involved in this installation. I agreed to this service. Two days before the scheduled install I was contacted by a Geek personnel to confirm the appointment and told only install issues connect with the new purchase would be addressed. I was also informed the Geeks were 10 days behind schedule and would not spend more the 2 hours on my installment. Also,I was told only a verbal explanation would be provided for the new remote and TV. I listen in total amassment - I thought all customer needs were a priority with Best Buy. I immediately cancelled my order and will look elsewhere for a company that appreciates the elderly customer and is compassionate to our needs. Order #1119088532260 George Pierovich

Please look at the attached pictures. I purchased a washing machine and it was delivered today (4/4/2019). I was told that the new washer would be hooked up and the old one hauled away. I was also told that if I didn't use new hoses that the factory warranty would be voided, so I purchased the new hoses. Your deliveryman told my wife that there was too much lime buildup for him to uncouple the old lines and install the new ones, so he couldn't hook up the new washer or haul away the old one. If you look at the pictures you'll see some white coloring on the side of the valve and a geen color on the neck of the valve. The white is paint from where I painted the wall. The green is called patina. The valve is a brass valve. Brass is used in water applications because it doesn't corrode. It will however over time develop a patina from contact with moisture. The moisture in this case isn't caused by leaking through the stem packing, but from condensation through sweating. This is common, especially on the hot water valve. The point of all of this is that had the deliveryman made even a modest attempt to take the hose off, he would've encountered no problem. I know this because when I came home I disconnected the hoses with ease. The unthreaded completely by hand. If you look at the pictures you'll note that there is no evidence of lime buildup on the hose fittings. When there's a leak that causes a deposit of lime, the buildup will be on the hose fitting as well as the valve. If taking these hoses off represented an untenable challenge to the deliveryman, I would guess that he doesn't actually make many installations. A washing machine that's been in use for even a couple of years won't have fittings that look pristine and new. I pointed this out to one of your service reps, and he informed me that his doesn't look like mine because he sprays it with WD-40 once a month. Dilligent washing machine maintenance indeed. I told him that he must be in the 1% of washing machine owners that actually do that. I understand that there's concern for not causing any damage when removing a hose. But you represent to people that it is a service you provide. I feel that it's incumbent on the delivery person to a least give it a cursory attempt. If you man would've done that he would've found that the hoses came off easily. By the way, a woman I work with told me the same thing happened to her with Best Buy. But in her case the deliveryman unhooked the hoses from the washer and just used them on the new one. To wrap this up, I spoke with my "case worker", and told her that under the circumstances I felt I should receive a refund for the money that I paid for the hoses, as well as the $20.00 for hauling it away, She disagreed. I was also informed that the old washer can't be picked up until Monday, which doesn't work because we aren't able to be home during the available hours until Wednesday. I thought that given my anger perhaps she would try to squeeze us in on Friday or Saturday. No can do. I think she was mad at me. Just in the last 6-7 years, we have purchased from Best Buy a Frigidaire refrigerator, a 55" LG tv with an entertainment center with stand, a 32" Insignia tv for the basement, a 42" Insignia tv for the bedroom, and X-Box S1, a Lenova laptop, a Cuisinart coffee maker, a Hoover vacuum, a Dynex DVD player, a Toshiba vcr/dvd player, a Honeywell Quietset fan, an HP officejet wireless printer, a Chromebook, countless gift cards. I bought my first desktop computer from Best Buy back in 2001. The washing machine we're replacing is an LG front load that I bought from you back in 2006. I'm sure I've forgotten more than I can remember. So you keep your hose and haul away money. Guess how many things I'll buy from you in the future. I'm also going to check with Maytag to see if they would've voided my warranty if I hadn't used new hoses. If they say that isn't so you'll hear from me again.

I called to make sure the payment was recieved on card 6030 and it says that my account is closed.
I was not notified of such actions and I have been making payments, what is going on?
Ron Richardson
(607) 542-5899

On March 29, 2019, I purchased a set of AirPods made by the Apple company at Best Buy Store located in Roanoke, Virginia. The salesperson/cashier was Alyssa. Anytime I need any electronics, Best Buy is my store to visit. However, with services being portrayed by Alyssa, left me feeling upset with how she conducted herself.

Here are some of the things I did not appreciate as a customer. When she removed the item (AirPod) from the enclosure, she would not allow me to view or to handle the item and insisted that she had to carry the item to the register because it is Best Buy store policy #434. So, a customer can only read what he or she is purchasing after the fact is what I am interpreting. Secondly, when Alyssa was tallying my order, there were several prompts I answered, and each time she pointed out what button I needed to press to proceed. There are several options to select from, therefore, as a customer, I have the right to review before selecting. In addition, she insisted that I had to provide an address to continue with the purchase after providing an email address. This I challenged and finally, she entered Best Buy at 4707 Valley View Blvd NW address. I thought my son phone number and email I provided was sufficient since he was going to be the owner of the music device.

Finally, after the purchase, I was told leave by Alyssa in a rude manner as if my financial support to Best Buy has no value. Subsequently, requested to speak with a manager, and was directed to Courtney Bernardo, who was the assistant on duty. The vibe I received from her did not favor my complaint and concerns about future visits. Of course, this does not indicate that the matter was not handled appropriately after my departure. What I do know, Alyssa demanded I leave after my purchase when I was being civil about her addressing me disdainfully is not the best practice for any business. I felt Alyssa attempted to get a negative reaction from me in which she almost did when she told me to leave instead of being silent or saying have a nice day (0434 044 0359 03/29/2019 17:49).

I purchased a Brothers ink cartridge in 12/21/18 - it was not the right cartridge - I tried to return it in January - the clerk said anything brought around Christmas it had to be return in the beginning of January - I brought it back in the middle of January - I told him I did not buy it as a gift and I wanted to get the right cartridge and I wanted to purchased three more of the right cartridge. I am a good customer - I have purchased and paid for a refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, laptop within six years and I always go to Best Buy. I would like to return this cartridge. This is my third time trying to get this resolved.. I am sorry I didn't get back to your store sooner. I am hoping to return this purchased. My customer pin number is 1048 001 0999 122118.

I was looking for a security camera that did not require a monthly fee and the sales agent at Best Buy assured me that there was no monthly fee with the Ring Security cameras. He was very helpful, but misleading when he told us the cloud storage was free. Today I received a notice from Ring that my temporary subscription was over and that I needed to pay a monthly fee of $10 a month for continued cloud storage for my 2 cameras. I went to the Best Buy in Clarksville Indiana and was told by the sales person that there was nothing they could do because it was beyond two weeks since I bought them. I would like to return these cameras for a full refund because I was mislead by the original sales person. Thank you.

I BROUGHT MY DESK COMPUTER THREE WEEKS AGO & THEY TOLD ME ONE TO TWO WEEKS A SHOULD GET IT BACK FROM DELL THEY HAD TO PUT A HARD DRIVE IN IT. WELL I CALLED YOUR GEEK SQUAD THREE TIMES & THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK.YOUR SERVICE IS VERY BAD THEM ANSERING THE PHONE I WAITED FOREVER. YOUR SERVICE USE TO BE GOOD NOT NOW.

I purchased a dryer Maytag MEDB835DW (order number 1119021855640) the order called for the dryer door to be reversed. The dryer arrived without that being done. I contacted the store and a team was sent out to correct the issue,but they were not able to do so. The response that I got was that I needed to contact Whirlpool, which I did and they advised that I needed to contact Best Buy. When I contacted the store(#32/Saint Peters,Mo) the department mgr had some one contact me. The young lady who called back stated that She would research the issue. The return call from the same lady told me that I had to contact Whirlpool(perhaps She was just reading the prior note and nothing else was done) My wife is very upset because She thinks that Best Buy reps don't care about Her complaint. I would like someone to get a resolution once and for all. (if for some reason the reversal can't be done please let me know) This should not need to be an executive escalation.

i bought a lg 75uk6570 lcd 2160 smart 4k on March 18,2019 at best buy Mcdonough, Ga. i had a delivery date of march 22,2019. on 3/22/19 at 12:30p i called best buy regarding delivery. the answer i got was delivery was cancelled. i asked why my response after time was they didn't know and then computer glitch. i went back to best buy, Mcdonough on Friday 3\22\19 to get a real answer. the solution was to redo the transaction and get the merchandise delivered on Saturday 3\23\19 since it was the warehouse that made the mistake. i was promised a call on Saturday on 3/23/19. i called early Sat morning to which no one could fully answer my question. i was told that the delivery Date was 3\29\19. i explain my delivery should be priority since they messed up the delivery/transaction. i got the old i have a mgr or case mgr get back to me. again! I ordered a product on the 18th of March 2019 for a function planned on Friday the 22nd of march 2019. I lost my function plan and then on top of that got lousy customer service regarding the whole situation. Now I'm told my delivery is scheduled for 3/29/19 for a product i bought on 3/18/19. This is definitely not acceptable and i feel is absolutely a terrible way to treat a customer. the excuses are far fetched and horrible. I didn't get any communication from the beginning to even know the merchandise wasn't being delivered. I had to call to find out. Now i don't even get the courtesy of having my merchandise?delivery being a priority only that we got the money you'll get it when you get it attitude.
absolutely horrible and may never get my business or referral again.

I purchased a Hamilton Beach-Artisan dough and bread maker as a gift about a week before Christmas ($87.79). The person I purchased it for was in the hospital and was only recently able to try it a few weeks ago. The machine is garbage. It doesn’t mix very well and the bread just falls apart. I have a bread machine myself and I think the blade is just to small for this machine. I went to their website and started a return. I was directed to print a return form and label. It was not prepaid. I am disabled and gave it to my husband to take to UPS. He was under the assumption I was being reimbursed for the shipping cost to return it to them ($60.00). When he told me the price I called Best Buy and spoke to a very rude man who informed me that not only would I NOT be reimbursed for shipping but that they would be sending it back to me once they receive because it was past they’d 15 day return policy. I was not even offered a store credit. I had even given a review on the product on their website before I returned it. I filed a complaint with the BBB and is currently in process. A woman called me the following day after filing the complaint. When I returned her call I was not directed to her and someone else helped me. By the end of the conversation she told me I would be getting a full refund for the machine itself. I questioned about the shipping cost and was told she had to look into that further and would get back to me that day. She never did. Now yesterday I get a phone call from the original person who called me and was informed that I would not be getting that refund even though the other woman told me I would and it’s still going to be returned to me. So now I will be stuck with a useless bread machine and out of $87.79. Plus out of the $60.00 to return it to them. Plus what it cost me to buy my friend another replacement gift. I will never purchase anything from this store again.

I purchased a computer in Panama City and was to pick it up in Tallahassee. Before I could pick it up, management gave it to someone who did not present ID or receipt as required by their policy. I have been threaten with ruining my credit if I do not pay for it, so I am now force to pay for an item that I did not get. I filed a complaint with the local police, went to the store and also talk to the store manager, alexis I will never purchase anything else from Best Buy. This item was purchased around 8/8 thru 8/10 and according to the store it was picked up 8/27. I never pick up the item.

On 2-19-19 I was told by Sharron if I combined my GEEK Squad protection I would get a $20.00 discount on WEBROOT. Today Ramses told me I could not get the discount. The notes are in my file. Why is the agreement not being applied. Been waiting 30 minutes to talk to the supervisor, Sophi. Phone is still ringing

I bought an LG 65" TV on Dec. 22,2018. When I was checking out I was asked if I wanted to purchase the warranty for this product. I mistakenly thought that this would cover all damages like the WALMART SERVICE PLAN! I had a problem with the screen becoming cracked and spider webbed. When I tried to return the TV I was told that because of the Spider Web the service plan would not cover it. I asked where this information was at and after 20-25 minutes of looking (yes I timed it) the person at the service desk came up with the service contract online. I was then told I should have read it. Then I asked him to show me where it said it was not covered in the contract and after minutes of searching we found it on page 35. Let me ask a question here: Am I supposed to read a document of considerable length at least 50 pages of Legalese and I am sure most of your customers do not have a legal degree nor do I. I am now going to replace this TV with a new one. I plan on going to Walmart to make this purchase and also purchase the warranty. I have triple checked that it covers the cracked screen which it does and it was not on page 35! I would be ashamed offering such a pathetic form of insurance to your customers (the lifeblood of your company) and also the way it is handled by telling me I can check with LG and maybe they would fix it for free. I had this TV for a month when this happened. I used to shop at your store for many items in my household, you know little things like Washers and Dryers, IPADS, IPHONES, and computers. I cannot get myself to look again at TV's there when I go shopping this weekend but I can tell you I will be at Meijer's, Walmart and Sam's Club. I need to feel secure when I spend $800 that I am getting what I pay for. I would like for you to spend my money well as it is the last you will be getting from me.

Chris Inde
chris_inde@outlook.com
Cell (260) 341-1075

LG - 65" Class - LED - UK6090PUA Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR
Purchased on December 22, 2018
You've seen all your devices!

LG - 65" Class - LED - UK6090PUA Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with…

________________________________________
Nickname: -
Purchased on: December 22, 2018
Model: 65UK6090PUA

I purchased 2. Door 2 units for my home on Tuesday or Wednesday of last week at your location in Hammond, Louisiana
I paid 269.99 for each.
I decided to bring one back and exchange it for a mounting door bell unit which at the time of purchase was $269.99. When I returned on Sunday, the price for the mounted door bell went up to $199.99. I was told that the sale ( of which I was unaware) was over and the price went back up in Sunday. If I had realized there was a sale of the unit, I would have returned before Sunday.
I was very disappointed that the unit will cost me an additional $30.

I love Best Buy and the Geek Squad.
This is the first time that I have been so disappointed with this company

Dan Keen
Kaykeen@att.net
985-597-0526

I have been calling Hoover Al. Store since 3:00. Finally got a answer at 6:30!!!!. Spoke with salesman last night SAHAB OR SABR. ?? Needsd a sd card and he left my plug adapter out of bag. Told me i DIDN'T need internet in order for it to work. Which i told him i did not and would not have purchased the sd card. Called today he said no he did leave it out which obviously he did when i got home not with it. Rude. Transferred me only to hold again. RIDICULOUS HOLDING 3.5 HOURS FOR ANYBODY TO ANSWER AND WHEN SHE DID I TOLD HER AND SHE SAID SHE KNEW CALLS GO THRU ANOTHER PLACE?????? . RETURNING MY PURCHASE. IMMEDIATELY.

I have been a Best Costumer every since a store opened in the Mobile,AL area. The problem I had at the store today was horrible. The supervisor working the service desk could not have any people training at all. When I tried to explain my problem he assumed I was lying and had attitude with me from that point on. For official uses he was working the service desk between the hours of 1 and 2:00 pm central time I kept asking for a store manger he replied every time I am the manger when his name tag stated that he was just a supervisor as if I could not read. And finally after my time wasted.He called for the assitian manger her job skill was just as bad as the other employee and she has racial issue I will never shop at this store any more and maybe never at any best store or even online. The service I got today was not even 1 Star. This is just how i feel thank you Nathaniel Washington Mobile,Al

We purchased an entire kitchen from your company. On Friday 2\15\19 it was delivered. Our kitchen was left in the boxes in the flyer of our home. We called immediately Friday afternoon and were told someone would be out Saturday 2\16\19 to take appliances out of their boxes and would put on the handles and take empty boxes and Styrofoam(we have no where to put in our trash barrel). No one came Saturday. We called and were told there was nothing on our account about the Saturday appt but he booked an appt for Monday 2\18\19 and said we would get a call Sunday to confirm a window of time for Monday. Sunday we got no confirmation call so we called again, Dave said there was nothing on our account and then we spoke to Rachel who said the best she could do was Friday 2\22\19, and we should call Monday to discuss an earlier date for someone to come out and unwrap boxes and install handles. We called Monday 2\18\19 to be told by a miserable women in your delivery department that our appliances were label Drop Off only and quote "gotta pay extra for that cause that's installation, I asked to have them come back for the boxes and Styrofoam and she said she'll send someone out Wednesday 2\20\19 between 7am-1pm. I am not getting on it but we had to open boxes ourselves and put on the handles, now we have boxes and Styrofoam in the plastic from refridgerator. At no time did anyone tell us prior that it was extra to unwrap our appliances until that woman who made everything worse said it is your policy. I have never had such a bad experience like this,unfortunately I will never do business again with your company.
Regretfully.
Sharon R Blye

I ordered a Toshiba 55 inch television via the best buy website. I advised the best buy, that I was hearing Impaired and looking for a television, that I could attach my hearing impaired devices to, by taking them from the old set and attaching them to the new one. The hearing devices are 1. a mobile head seat and 2. a Samsung soundbar. buying a set without the attached devices would be idiotic for me to do, being I couldn't hear anything on it. I did advise the best buy of this and was provided limited product information. they were not able to provide me with any information in regards to attaching my hearing devices to the television I was purchasing. In fact, sales and service were not able to provide any information on television that this procedure could be done. purchasing this tv, I have already had issues, being the tv after being delivered and set up, without my headset has been found defective. I am now awaiting a replacement television, with still the unknown question, will my headset be attached to the television after installation.

I have spent several thousand dollars over the last 2 years at Best Buy. When I call for information on a product either before or after purchasing, I am on hold for 30 to 60 minutes with nonsense irritating "music". This is a serious customer relation problem that makes Best Buy less than concerned with the customer.
Either take care of your customers or shut the doors.

2-12-19 Went to your store in Snellville, Ga. to purchase TurboTax Deluxe. I asked Anthony for the downloadable version. He got the item from behind the counter and rang me up. When I got home I discovered that he had given me the disc instead. I returned and he said he didn't have the downloadable version. He started to process my return and called for an override. The manager who responded said since the seal on the package was broken he couldn't refund my purchase. Even with your employee admitting it was his mistake he said no. I told him I would guarantee him that it would be refunded if I had to contact corporate. He then told me I had threatened him but couldn't tell me how. I asked to speak to the store manager and was told no. He then said he would go see if he could do it. I waited 10 minutes for him to return and finally left. He never returned.
I asked 2 different employees if there was a local corporate office and they didn't think so nor did they know of a District Manager. This situation needs to be resolved and it was your employee's mistake

I spent time with a sales associate at my local Best Buy (Clackamas, Oregon) to purchase a new iPad. I reviewed how to use the pencil with him, debated about other models, and went ahead and bought the 11.5 iPad Pro, plus asked the salesman for the Bluetooth keyboard/cover. Turns out you didn't have it. Finally had him find a case that he showed me had a special area for the pencil. Got home and opened the box and there was no pencil. I called, three times to speak with the salesman. No answer. Finally spoke with another sales person who got ahold of him and was told there was some mistake, to come on in a get it fixed. Once more I drove back where I was told the pencil was sold separately. No where did it say that, and I was not told that, despite the fact that the pencil on the two floor models were attached to the iPads, and as you walk in the door you're greeted by a large poster for iPad showing the pencil. I asked for the manager who came and found at the far end of the table a small sign listing all the benefits and wonders of the iPad, at the very bottom of which, in 6-point type was a paragraph in which was buried the statement that the pencil is sold separately. Really? It's attached the model I'm buying, touted in a large floor poster as I walked in, I'm given a demonstration of how to use it, sold a case to hold it, and made a second trip after calling to discover it is sold separately? I returned the iPad, angry, and now must make yet a third and my last trip to Best Buy to return the other assessors I purchased, (HDMI connector and case, that guess what, holds the pencil that doesn't exist).

I have been a loyal customer for years, purchased loads of things from you such as appliances, computers, equipment, etc., and this will be my last purchase. It should clearly state on the table at the iPad models that the pencil is not included, despite being attached. I should have been told that as I was purchasing the product an the case to hold a pencil that was not included, and at the very least, I should have been informed of all of this when I called and spoke with your customer service, rather than having to make a second, and then a third trip to the store.

Yes, I feel really put upon, and I'm not happy.

Best Buy ripped me off 600$. My family bought a television from Best Buy in Wilkes Barre Pa. We went to pick up our TV and all was fine, the workers at Best buy loaded my new 65" TV in our truck, ...its snug as a bug, fits perfectly in the back of the truck. We get home and take our old entertainment system down, we proceed to pull the TV out of the truck with absolute care for new item. I myself open the box and remove the foam over it. Before I pull the television out of the box, I see a huge crack in my TV, my brand new TV. It looks as if it was hit with a hammer. I call Best buy instantly where they tell me "Come on up to exchange it." No issue right? Wrong! My husband rushes to best buy because they close in 30 minutes and we need the TV. We live 24 mins away. He gets there and suddenly there is a problem, first Kyle the sales manager says he can not replace the TV because the box is not damaged, there for he is implying I took it out a dropped it, when confronted about the accusations, he denied it and says "That's not what I'm saying." My husband then says, "look bud, the TV never even left the box. I would not make this up. " In the meantime I'm calling the store because I'm livid. He gets on the phone with me, I explain the situation again. He tells me it's a LG issue and I have to contact the factory if it came that way? What? I just got this TV 45 minutes ago!!!! As all this is happening. Kyle wants to go home. He began closing the gates half way and his employees are putting on thier coats rushing Carl to "TAKE HOME THE BROKEN TELEVISION HOME!" is this a joke? He leaves after some heated words and left the TV there, comes home, he then calls corporate where they tell us they can not override a store decision and to talk to the GM, he should give us a TV and if it were up to them we would already have one. We figured we would give it a chance and sleep on it. The next day I call the GM of Best Buy, where he tells be the Kyle lied! He said he saw my husband repeatedly slamming the truck door on our new TV. Would the box not be damaged if this happened? I would love to see this footage. The TV I got at Walmart today fit perfect, same size and all. The manager lied, flat out. I have no reason to make this up. It is not a money issue. I spent 200 extra on another TV where I got good customer service. Best buy can keep the broken TV. Kyle the sales manager has it. Kyle was trying to save his but and covering up for selling me a broken TV. I am so disgusted and will never shop at best buy again. I spent another 800$ at Walmart on a new TV today. They will get my business. You can keep your broken TV best buy. I have disputed the charges and if I win, you will lose put on 1200, the broken TV you tried to sell me and the 600 I would have spent. This was the worst experience I have ever had at a store.

My daughter loss her sim card tray. I called the store in Valdosta Ga to inquire if they carry them. They told me yes, tray and card for 9 bucks. Husband and daughter went down. They took the sim card they got from verizon to show the size. The lady that helped them said that she cant handle that sim card and conversation ended there. Husband told her he needed the tray. Not impressed with the customer service received. All she needed to do is ask a few questions.

I called Best Buy at 7:35pm a Black Sounding Female answered the Phone and would not assist me in making a order. After the second call see put me on hold for One and half hours refusing to give me a associate, it just played music and then a statement would come up. I notified customer service on another phone where she listen toi the Best Buy recording, I wasted 1 and a half hours on this employee lack of customer care. I would like to have someone call me in reference to this Gerald Soper 903-244-9532 I bought a item for $450.00 without getting advise from any Best Buy Employee.

Best Buy
Corporate Offices
7601 Penn Ave S,
Richfield, MN 55423

Re: Return w/o Receipt
Hello,
I am reaching out to let someone know about the most unpleasant experience that I've ever had as store number #292.on January 26th of 2019 approximately 3:00pm. I presented to the Customer service desk with my ink cartridge all I needed to do was exchange it for the right number. I got the wrong number, I bought 61 and I needed a 63. Once I preceded to customer service desk and was asked if I had the receipt I told her that I did not and she said that she needed the receipt and the only way she could return it is if it's in the system under my phone number, so she checked to see if it was in there under my phone number it was not .that is the store way of tracking customers receipt by asking their phone number ,he asked for my phone number but did not put it in the system, she was not able to locate the transaction.. She then explained to me that she would have to give me an in-store credit but only for the price of the item and not the sales tax, which was ($1.45).She then swiped the in-store credit card for a $19.99 and then made me give her a $1.45 for the tax in order for me to exchange my ink cartridge. I explained to her that I've never heard of anything like this before. I also explained to her if her employee had it done his job and put my phone number in the system she would be able to locate the transaction even though I did not have my receipt .I left the store I went to my car I look for the receipt and I found it the receipt was a little torn but the numbers and the date need it where on there. So I went back into the store and I gave her the receipt and I asked her if she could scan it in to give me my $ 1.45 back, she didn't Spider-Man she could not really read the numbers but they were clear on there as you can see attached to this email I did take a picture of the receipt that I brought back to her, she then had me waiting at the Customer Service desk for another 10 minutes as she went to go and talk to another manager and then came back and said that she would have to make other transactions in order to give me my money back.. I told her I cannot believe a manager is putting a customer through all of this just for $1.45.it doesn't really work like that, customer service is number one and I don't feel like I was treated properly or fairly and that I was being discriminated against..
Also by the looks of your website, Best Buys’ overall rating is (2.0). I guess that does not bother you that you have a “POOR” rating with customers!
I will wait for your response and I appreciate your attention to this matter..

Marla D. Glover

Went to the Riverbank, CA store this morning to buy several USB cables and wanted to pay. I was told that the only register open was at Customer Service. I got in line but left without paying after 5 minutes since both representatives were working on complex issues. Come on, guys. It was 11 AM on a Monday. You've got sales people all over to answer questions, but only 2 people handling all the customer support issues as well as manning the registers? I try to buy local but you turn it into an unpleasant shopping experience. I'm ordering the cables on Amazon. BTW, I would have given you 0 stars had it been an option.

Trying to get a dishwasher installed. They give you a time frame of 12 to 6 My wife happens to call to see if we’re in the list. The girls says no. We received an e mail the day before saying they will be out. The employee calls back and says of ok you are on the list. 10 minutes later. They won’t be coming out. The truck broke down. No call back. Nothing. What a joke of a system. I want someone to install the dishwasher. I don’t need a truck. Very unhappy.

Riverdale Utah bestbuy

I spend around $700 recently at bestbuy within the month. $515 for 50" flatscreen tv. $80 gaming mouse. $70 for a logitech g633 gaming headset($40 off)(down from $110
(I can provide all of the receipts for proof)

I noticed the better version of the logitech (G933) for $100 with $50 (down from $150) but i chose the g633

On the last day of return the g633 headset completely broke, my girlfriend noticed noises com ik ng from it during play that i could not hear and then the lights went out and it never worked.

I took back on the same day and was seeing about upgrading to the g933.

Since i bought during christmas i wanted the store sales rep manager Scott to make the price similar to the christmas sale of the other headset so i could upgrade.

Scott would only price match amazon and take off an addition $3 which would make the difference $85 where the sales should be $50 difference.. i wanted to pay at max $60

He would not budge and i was furious at how little he would help though i had spent so much at bestbuy. Both of the headsets were on sale when i bought then and the one i bought simple broke with no type of miss use. I was sold a faulty headset and treated unfairly.

Though i spent around $700 i saw little leeway in return with anything.

Very poor customer satisfaction.

Scott should be demoted.

Open box items listed for sale yet when I attempt to purchase, the item does not exist. I have talked with: Customer service, Sales and Management to no avail. Nobody is interested in helping me but a discontinued item for less money. I spent two days of effort and yet no one is willing to help. Only explanations of what I am doing wrong or ?

On 7/7/18 I took my laptop in to geek squad for repair problem that I was informed they could fix, however when I got home the problem re-occurred
but due to the fact I had to leave town I put my laptop in storage until I returned. My problem is they did not fix it at the time I had their protection plan which has since expired. I took it in asking if they tell why this problem has re-occurred they informed that they could but I would have to pay them $299 for diagnostic testing. I do not believe this is right since they didn't repair it in the beginning. Below is a copy of the message I get I open up and try to sign on [ Enter Administrator Password or Power On Password] I bought this laptop at Best buy and I never had a n Administrator password.

I bought nest thermostat from Best Buy. I notices a week latter amazon had the exact nest thermostat for $30 cheaper and also free shipping. I contacted Best Buy and they said they will not price match with amazon. So, why do they say they price match when they don’t????

On December 12,2018 I purchased a replacement fob for a viper remote car starter at Best Buy at the store located on south Randall Road in Geneva Illinois and at that time arranged to have a technician program it ( by the way it was for my daughter's car which she lives out of state and the store mentioned above installed the complete unit in December of 2016) So as I said I arranged to have the same store program a new fob in which the original two(2) were misplaced by my daughter anyway my daughter came home for the Christmas holiday and on Saturday December 22 at 11:30 am my appointment was to be and when I arrived the technician looked at what I purchased and with no research said it would not work with the unit I had in the car. So I left went around to the front of the store with the intension to return the product but before I did I made a phone call to another business that sold the same units they told me after I gave them the information on the packaging that it would indeed work. So I went into the store to make a complaint to the manager he told me after I shared all the above information that I was still in my appointment window of time to go back to the installation bay and it would be taken care of and I asked him if he would go speak to the technician so there would not be any problems, and he did (so he said) I went out back the technician did not open the door for me and when he did closed it before I could even speak to him this went on for approximately 10 minutes so I left went elsewhere So I'm writing this to you to express my displeasure with the best buy Geneva Illinois their automobile installation services

Marc Propheter
630-370-6750

I had a Viper auto remote start that your store in Geneva Illinois installed in December of 2016 the technician at that time did a great job. Now fast forward two years later I needed a new fob for the current remote to be paired because the other two were lost, ok so I purchased the new fob made an appointment for the pairing to be done went to the store the technician just looked at the new fob and said it won't work (wrong one) I would have to contact Viper. This technician didn't bother to even help me so I went to get my money back (but before) I made anther call to another business that sold and installed this type of unit they told me no problem it could be done so I went to the store talked to a store manager told him about my experience he said go back to the service area, I told him to please speak to the technician first which he did then came out told me to drive around I did the technician opened the door saw me and quickly closed the door totally ignored me this went on for approx. 20 minutes I left went to the other store and in 30 seconds they had it paired (go figure)

I will not refer anyone to the Geneva Illinois best buy for any install

I went to Best Buy in Hyannis, MA. to buy an Apple phone, today, December 30th. There were 2 people working. One man was busy with a customer and the other employee was just sitting there doing nothing.

I looked at the phones and the carriers, then stood there in front of her, the employee said nothing, I thought she was busy. Then more folks started to come in and needed help. I knew I needed some time for by purchase.
Just left, knew I would not get any service. Told the manager, he needed more help. He asked me if I wanted to make an appointment. I did not realize I had to make an appt to buy a apple phone.

Had a wonderful experience at your store in Holyoke MA. They helped so much and after we purchased the computer, then we made appts for follow up to transfer our data. I know I am 60 yrs old, but please help me get the correct phone. Thank you

Store #309 in Merrillville, IN Member ID #2832352197

On 12/19/18, I picked up my Toshiba computer from the Geek Squad. It was to have been cleaned up and updates made to drivers that would not allow me to install a new printer. I had been told by the help screen contact for an HP Printer that not all of the drivers were present. I had other issues with that printer and returned it to WalMart.

I purchased a Canon Pixma TS6220 from Best Buy in Merrillville, IN and told the Geek Squad representative my issues. I was assured that could take care of that as well as clean up any other items needing attention. They also agreed to delete the information for my old HP Printer and set up the computer for the new Canon printer to where I would only need to download the Canon data to complete the installation process.

When I tried to install the Canon printer information to my computer after picking it up at the store, the download was not successful. I was connected with Canon's help team who told me my computer was infected with malware and malicious programs. I told them I had just paid $149.99 to the Geek Squad for that same service. They said they do not comment on services of other computer companies. Ecomputer support gave me as much free assistance for free as they were allowed. Because I needed my printer in service, I agreed to pay their fee to successfully install the computer.

In the course of their repairs, I could see that the old HP printer was still listed as the installed printer and there was nothing in the system relating to the Canon printer purchased from Best Buy. I started assembling my new Canon printer about 2:00 p.m. and did not finish with Ecomputer support until 6:45.

Once I was through with the successful I contacted Best Buy (whose phone number is very inconveniently listed on your receipt). From the beginning of the conversation, I told the employee I needed a store credit for $149.99 for services that were not performed. He listened to all my complaints before telling me he had no authority to make adjustments. He wanted to put me on hold to talk with a manager. I was tired of being in front of computer screen and then the phone so I asked him to have the manager call me and gave him my phone number. As soon as I hung up the phone I realized I had made a mistake. I had. I waited over two hours before calling back, but the phone at the Geek Squad went unanswered for more than 20 rings so I hung up. I called back today only to be told that the manager was on vacation today. How convenient..

I feel I deserve a credit on my charge card for the $149.99 fee I paid for nothing. I went to the Geek Squad originally because I thought most of the 'repairmen' on the internet were scammers. Now I find Geek Squad is a scam, but I have a working printer from an internet service, and it did not cost as much as getting no service at all.

You may contact me at 219/670-8565. I do expect an acknowledgment from you that I have a very legit complaint.

your clerk at your Winston Salem, NC store assured me that what she sold me would work sync my iphone with my macbook computer. Wasn't even close. She said I have until Jan 12 to return. I'm going out of town this afternoon and won't return until the middle of January. Can't tell you how annoying this is.

I was in best Buy this evening rt 47 delsea dr Millville nj location looking to purchase a computer for my sons school work and a tablet, I had questions I wanted to ask, and this wasn't my first visit to Best Buy to purchase the same 2 items, this was at least my third. Tonight is wed evening, my previous visit was late mon afternoon.
My chief complaint is after being in the store well over an hr, not one person in the computer section came over to ask if I needed help. I needed help and was there to buy. I have been looking for the right computer or chrome book for my sons schoolwork the one he has is about 4 yrs old and I know nothing about chromebooks other than what I researched on line, I looked around and saw no one in that area other than the guy over at the geek squad assisting a couple, there was 2 girls wearing blue shirts over by the printers, but I assumed they were on break bc the one girl had a large cup she was drinking a beverage from, there was plenty of employees in the store, just none working in the computer section, which I would think this time of year there would be an employee in every other isle by computers asking someone if they needed help, its pretty clear they don't work on commission otherwise I would have been asked if I needed help 3 times before I got down one isle, at one point I just stood in main isle outside of computer isle hoping someone would come ask if I needed help.At this point I just wanted to leave and say the heck with it but were days from xmas and after a 3rd visit cant get any assistance, so I pulled my phone out went to your website to see how long it would take if I bought it on line from my telephone from inside the store it said it wouldn't be ready for pick-up for an hr, I didn't want to wait another hr I had other stops to make, at this point I was prob there going on 2 hrs now, however the website said I could have it delivered to my house frr within 2 days it would arrive dec21 on my doorstep, but now my sons prob going to see a box marked best buy, so I orderd the cheaper of the 3 hps I was looking at with no one to answer my questions.On the way out I stopped and interrupted the greeter/security who was talking with a blue shirt, and told him I have been here over an hr and cant get anyone to help me don't bother to look around I just ordered what I needed online from my telephone and its being delivered to my house, he did ask what dept computers? and I said yes, so he either knows there is a problem in tht area or saw me standing around.I would understand if everyone was busy, but that wasn't the case at all, luckily for best buy their the only major electronic store around,and its days from xmas, otherwise I would have ordered from amazon or looked for another electronic store out of my area. I have bought many computers from Best Buy over the years I even bought my very 1st big screen 65 inch TV from Best Buy, however in the past I always did my research before going in and then went in to speak with someone and have my questions answered, however this holiday season I now understand that's not the direction Best Buy is going in, customer service is not important, what I accomplished by going into bet buy this evening I could have accomplished without even leaving my house, at the very least you should consider putting a card in front of the computers like you do with the ear buds so then I could have taken the crd to the register and paid for the computer, instead of ordering it from my telephone from inside your store to be delivered to my house, Im sure the postal service is busy enough this time of year not to mention your shipping online order dept
Thank you for taking the time to listen to my complaint
Carolyn joslin

If possible, I would give zero stars! I bought a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Laptop at the Snellville, GA Best Buy on December 9, 2018 and purchased the annual Geek Squad protection plan as well. I left the computer with the geek squad for them to download information from my old computer to the new one. They had it ready the next day, showed me how to find information on the new laptop but, unfortunately, we did not exam the USB port at that time. I bought the computer home where it was either on my desk in my office or encased in a padded computer bag. I left on a trip the night of December 10th and the computer was not used again until I returned Friday December 14, 2018. At that time, I tried to use the USB port but found the strip below the port was bent outward, making the port unusable. Therefore, I took it back to Best Buy Snellville location that evening and showed the geek squad the problem. The geek squad representative took the computer and after a few minutes brought it back with the metal still bent but the port usable. With the computer purchase being less than a week, we chose to replace the computer and the rep from the geek squad agreed. We picked up the new computer and went to customer service to return the defective computer. We were then told we could not do that as the computer damage was our responsibility. The SPECIALTY SALES MANAGER said the computer had been dropped. I disagreed with him and with his arrogant attitude informed me he knew that it had been dropped and therefore, called me a liar. He would not listen further even when I said I could absolutely swear in a court of law, under oath, the computer had not been dropped. We've been Best Buy customers (and credit card members) for over 20 years and would like to believe we haven't spent our hard earned dollars at a business where such behavior is accepted. I would like a resolution to this situation and appreciate assistance from someone who places value on customer support.

I called the Geek Squad for an update & request, they had me on hold with that Department for close to 2hrs and still not picked up the phone. While being on hold (I had some free time) I reached out to two chat personnel and received horrible customer service. I took it upon my self to get the transcript of the 2nd conversation and attached it to this message

Your Best Buy® Chat Transcript!!
Mon, Dec 17, 2018 3:22 pm
Best Buy Chat Transcript No-reply (chattranscripts@bestbuy.com)
To:you Details
Logo
Hello,,
Your requested Best Buy chat transcript is below. We appreciate your visit to BestBuy.com today and look forward to seeing you again soon.
General Information

Chat Start Time Chat End Time Chat Duration Operator Interaction ID
Dec 17, 2018 19:42:41 GMT Dec 17, 2018 20:22:04 GMT 00:39:23 Antony Wells INT-sv1appis15-1545075537918-18930
Antony Wells (19:42:45 GMT) : Thank you for choosing Best Buy, my name is Antony Wells. How may I assist you today?
Visitor (19:44:19 GMT) : hi...ive been calling your Precinct for over 40 min on my cell and no response
Visitor (19:45:05 GMT) : Everell Sinclair XXX-XXX-XXX
Antony Wells (19:45:43 GMT) : Thank you for the phone number.
Antony Wells (19:45:48 GMT) : How may I help you?
Visitor (19:47:29 GMT) : I I'm having service done to my PC and I want to save the replaced drive....But it looks like your entire Precinct ar at dunking donuts with the other cops!
Antony Wells (19:49:21 GMT) : May I know have you done service with our Geek Squad?
Visitor (19:49:24 GMT) : I've been on hold/phone ringing for over 40min now....thank god this not the hospital....I'de be dead from the wait....
Visitor (19:50:53 GMT) : why yes my good fello....and I want to tell them I need to have my replaced hard drive saved....for pick up on my reserved time of Wed. at 1:30
Visitor (19:53:04 GMT) : can you send out the geek squad "Bat Signal" so possibly the will answer the phone...
Antony Wells (19:54:20 GMT) : I will help you with the link of the Geek Squad team. Please chat with them, they will help you with this.
Antony Wells (19:54:45 GMT) : Click here to chat with geek squad team
Visitor (19:54:49 GMT) : 49:04sec and counting....
Visitor (19:55:52 GMT) : yeah...that did not work.....but thanks for trying though....
Antony Wells (19:56:36 GMT) : I am sorry, please chat with them, they will definitely help you with this.
Visitor (19:58:23 GMT) : is there a "Geek Commissioner/Public relations officer" I can file a report with? since this just utterly ridiculous for XXX.00 and being on the phone for close to an hour...
Visitor (19:58:56 GMT) : I called Santa and got though to him in less time...
Visitor (20:00:24 GMT) : it's a good thin I have unlimited minutes
Visitor (20:02:29 GMT) : Oh you've got to be kidding me.....still no answer and we are at 56:48sec with no response...
Antony Wells (20:03:21 GMT) : I am really sorry for that, please give me a minute I will look for the available options for you.
Visitor (20:04:25 GMT) : Mr. Wells this really not funny anymore....What would corporate think of this...?
Visitor (20:05:47 GMT) : we are now passing the 1hr mark for no answer from the Valley Stream store....
Antony Wells (20:07:02 GMT) : I totally understand your point, since we are from post purchase team we do not have any options. Could you please visit any of your nearest BestBuy store?
Auto-Generated Message (20:07:28 GMT) : Visitor has requested for email transcript. The email will be automatically sent after the interaction is wrapped up.
Visitor (20:09:33 GMT) : but this is a post purchase....I bought the service from the Geek Squat and paid the preimum price to be a member and this is how a member is being treated...by the way...1:04:16sec
Antony Wells (20:11:49 GMT) : We are really sorry, we do not deal with the Geek Squad services. However you can visit your nearest BestBuy store and talk to our Geek Squad agents regarding this.
Antony Wells (20:12:37 GMT) : Here is the direct Geek Squad support team number 1-XXX XXX XXX you can contact them.
Visitor (20:12:47 GMT) : ok thank you I will do that
Antony Wells (20:13:00 GMT) : You are welcome.
Antony Wells (20:14:19 GMT) : Would there be anything else I can help you with today?
Visitor (20:14:22 GMT) : are you sure about that number you just gave me? XXX-XXX-XXX
Antony Wells (20:15:04 GMT) : Yes, I have checked. you can contact them. Its a Geek Squad support team number.
Visitor (20:15:19 GMT) : okidokie
Antony Wells (20:16:07 GMT) : It was nice chatting with you. would there be anything else I can help you with?
Visitor (20:16:50 GMT) : one last thing...I just called that number and it does not work.....
Antony Wells (20:19:38 GMT) : In this case I would request you to contact our phone team at 1-XXX-XXX-XXX. They will help you with this. Or also please visit your nearest BestBuy store.
Visitor (20:20:21 GMT) : so...now it looks like you are trying to "Blow off the customer" in addition to the current wait time on the phone of 1:14:15 with the store phone still ringing
Visitor (20:20:58 GMT) : This is not looking good.....for Best Buy...
Antony Wells (20:21:38 GMT) : Since, it is season time the call volume is high, please contact them after sometime definitely they will help you with this.
"This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming emails. Your privacy is important to Best Buy. For more information on how Best Buy protects your privacy, steps you can take to protect your personal information and alerts on privacy risks facing consumers, please visit the Best Buy Privacy Hub. "
Best Buy Privacy Hub

at the time of this meesage I've still not spoken to the Geek Squad department on a post purchase issue.

27 months ago I purchased 2 galaxy s7 edge phones and a tablet, I returned the tablet back to the store with in 14 days of purchase, however best buy never reported to att carrier service that the tablet was returned, identifier number 353608070794501, phone line 4705771303, att has been charging me for the last 27 months. I just switched carriers and this is how i found out i had been charged this entire time for a tablet i returned to best buy/att store in buford ga. Mall of Georgia, which is now closed. I want my money back, on my entire purchase of 2 phones and tablet, and a refund from my charges from att. My phone number is 4705771266

Worst company to deal with . Been a loyal customer for years and will never buy another product from them . Bought a/c units and were lost in shipping and they basically told me that was my problem. If you continue to treat customers this way you will have the same outcome as Circuit City

I ordered a tv for my mother for her birthday !
I had it delivered to her house, they didn’t knock on her door for delivery. They put it outside on the carport an left and she didn’t even know it til the next day . How you do think a 88 year old woman was going to get the tv inside ?!?!
I paid over $350.00 for this t.v. !! I think that is as crappy as it comes ! You will NEVER get another penny from me !
If I had read how sorry your customer service was before I had ordered, it would have never been ordered from you !
Leaving my order outside tells me how much you care about your customers!! From a highly pissed off ex- customer!!!

Can I give ZERO stars....
tried to order item and it kept getting cancelled...
said it couldn't verify info and cancelled order...
made numerous calls and couldn't find out what couldn't be verified
repeatedly was told I would get a call the next day and never did...
was told to use different card... that also got cancelled.
put order though with customer service rep... that order got cancelled.... still waiting on answer as to why this has happened

finally gave up and ordered item through Amazon.. paid a little more for item, but no hassle and the order went thru seamlessly...

CASE # 220452713.......READ THE CASE.....

I purchased a Toshiba Model:43LF621U19 After spending over an hour online to get purchase it I get it home and mount it up on my entertainment center. Then that evening the picture goes out. Volume is fine. There seemed to be a short as it would make a static sound and then no picture. Great, I call the store they will not guarantee that I can get another one and will not tell me if there are enough in stock for me to get it in the morning. They will not hold it either. I am a senior citizen. It was hard enough to get it the first time. Now I have to get my family members to come back and take it down and get it in the car. I get another tv. get family to hook it all up again. It works fine for two days. The same problem. I believe these televisions must have been dropped at the store as that is not a problem with the tv. I checked online Consumer reports etc and best buy feedback. Now with all the Christmas tree there I cannot even get to the outlet to disconnect the tv. I have to get people to come back and take down the tv again after Christmas again. This is getting ridiculous. The store does not care about my inconveniences. Again I will have to hope that there is yet a third television in stock after Christmas for me to get. This is horrible customer service.

Ordered tv on line and it delivered. The delivery drivers backed into my house causing damage to my gutters and they left without saying a word. Called local best buy several times and no one has called me back. Order #bby01 805590566180. Fms. 47596465. Crew 2317. 006c

I bought a samsung S8 Cell phone. I was told I could return it within 14 days. but not that there would be a $35.00 restocking fee. I purchased it o n that premise. When I contacted my cell phone provider I was told that I would have to upgrade my service from the plan i have. I am a Senior citizen.(82) on a limited income and I can not afford this upgrade. So I went to return the phone that I had not opened and was charged $35.00 for a restocking fee. I am very upset about this. When i complained about it I was told that it is explained on your purchase receipt. (this is after the purchase). Should the consumer not be aware of this before puchase? I certainly would not have bought it and I can not afford to lose $35.00 for nothing Best Buy, if your read this I appreciate a call from you. I.B (212-751-1835).

Have feedback for Best Buy?