1800flowers.com Customer Service

Contact 1800flowers.com Corporate

Welcome to the 1800flowers.com complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against 1800flowers.com online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the 1800flowers.com corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

1800flowers.com Contact Information

• 1800flowers.com headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top 1800flowers.com Complaints

Upon confirmation receipt of order, there were typos and grammatical errors on card. This was humiliating and embarrassing during the sad occasion of the death of a dear friend's Father! I was assured the card would be corrected. I received email with corrected verbiage for card, yet the original card with typos and grammatical errors was sent to the bereaved! I called again and customer service rep offered me a 50% discount on another flower order as well as offered to personally call the bereaved and apologize. I said no, I would like to send another floral arrangement to the home of the deceased since the funeral was September 15th. Long story short, the same card with typos and grammatical errors was sent to the church where funeral was. It is as though there are sick people working at 1-800-FLOWERS that are so heartless that they think death and grieving is something to be toyed and played with.

I ordered flowers to be delivered today. They were not delivered even though I received a delivery confirmation. First representative Oliver told me (after waiting 25 minutes for a call back) sometimes those messages are sent before delivery and be patient and wait until 8 pm. He also said if it wasn’t received to call a special number and I could speak to someone without waiting. I called at 8:10. Waited 30 minutes for a call back from Abigail. There was nothing she could do but redeliver tomorrow. This was supposed to be sent in sympathy and if I hadn’t called I would not have known it wasn’t delivered. I asked if that was my only choice and she promised to issue a refund. I asked if they knew if it was delivered to the wrong address and they had no idea what happened and all she did was issue a refund. I am so disappointed in this service.

I attempted to the cancel an order within one minute of placing it!

I chose an arrangement advertised for $39.99 +tax, with free delivery. The total I therefore expected was $42.49.

I chose PayPal as a payment method, and 1-800-FLOWERS directed me to PayPal to authorize charge. I signed into PayPal, and then PayPal returned me to 1-800-FLOWERS, but without shaving shown a total dollar amount.

It was when I'd been redirected to 1-800-FLOWERS that I saw that a $17.98 “service fee" had been tacked on.
This fee had not been disclosed prior to directing me to PayPal for payment authorization.

This was a deceptive move on the part of 1-800-FLOWERS.

As I wrote above, I immediately replied to the confirmation email with the word “CANCEL” in the subject line and “CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL” in the body of the email.

This was ignored, and when I tried to contact customer service to cancel, I did not reach a real person. I just received a message saying I could not cancel. I have sent multiple emails to 1-800-FLOWERS, but I receive in reply only unhelpful boilerplate responses. I called the hotline today but was on hold far too long and heard the automated voice say multiple times: "The information available online is the same information available to our specialists." In other words, I wasn't going to reach a helpful live person.

I request that 1-800-FLOWERS issues me a refund of $17.98, If this request isn't granted, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

I would also like to mention that the basket of flowers was delivered containing flowers that had been crushed by cellophane. I am altogether unhappy.

Company was unable to fulfill my order for June 18,2021. As of today I have NOT received my $133 refund. Unacceptable. I’m never allowed to speak to a supervisor. Everytime I call it’s a different excuse. Today is August 31,2021.

I had ordered flowers to be delivered to a coworker last week- received an email that they were delivered- when I asked the coworker if she liked her flowers she let me know she didn’t get anything- of course I wanted it to be a surprise- and figured since I got the email that said they were delivered I could ask about it- when I found out they never got delivered I was irate! I had to call and let them know what happened- they said to call back by 5 if they still didn’t get there - called back at 5- they told me that my account was locked by someone and would need to call me back- no one called- I then had to reach out again the next day- I requested a redelivery but also asked for a refund due to the fact that they couldn’t even call me back as told. This isn’t the first time I have had this problem with this company- I never thought the same issue would happen twice! I will never use their services again! I am still going to try to obtain my refund- for all the bullshit that I had to go through just to get flowers delivered I could have just delivered them myself and paid half of what I did spend- I highly recommend not using this company due to the fact that they can’t even get something delivered and don’t trust the email that they were delivered as I found out they weren’t.

Poor customer service, I placed a order 8am to have edible arrangements delivered to my wife job before 5pm
And 4pm I receive a call that the driver can’t make it. Can it be delivered to a home, after regretfully agreeing they still haven’t made it at 5:45pm
I asked for a 100% refund for such waste of time.

I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday on 7/31 to be delivered on 8/07 Saturday. When I checked the order status on Friday, 8/06 it indicated "no information was available"...I did put the order number in and the zip codes requested. My payment was made by a credit card and negotiated by your company on 7/31. I called your customer service department on Friday, after receiving the above message and the representative said the order had been sent out and was on its way to be delivered Friday, 8/06. I indicated this was not the correct date and he sent me a message which indicated the order was too late to stop and gave me a tracking number. I requested a refund and he said he would have a supervisor call me within the next 5 minutes. No one did call. I told him that instead of giving me a refund, then to go ahead and send another 2 dozen roses on the correct day requested..8/07. He verbally said this would happen. When I checked the order status of the wrong delivery date through FED EX your company had already managed to stop the delivery (I still have the copy of the FEDEX message which indicates delivery date of 8/06 as well as the copy of the FEDEX delivery which indicates 8/07). This time I am asking for a full refund of the 90 something dollars. I spent well over 4 hours talking to reps who did not know what they were doing as well as make promises that were not kept. If I do not receive a refund from you, I will simply file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as dispute the charge on my Master Card account, as I have all of the paper documentation to back this up before your company so conveniently changed all of the paper work. I will NEVER use your flower service again, as you do not keep your agreements, the order was not processed correctly and you conveniently changed your paper work on line. Fortunately, I had paper copies and screen shots of the chat messages as well. Again, I am asking for a full refund to be made to my account which I used. Patricia Culbertson (person who placed the order)

I've ordered flowers twice from them for a birthday (April and now July) and both deliveries never arrived as promised. My second delivery July 29, 2021) was for my mom's birthday and was extra special because we had just had two deaths in the family. One of the deaths was the lost of my mom's grandson, so the flowers were a little more special. I've been in the field of customer service/hospitality for more than 17 years and I know that they contract local florists to fulfill orders. They said that they tried to deliver to my home and that no one answered. The thing is, not only were there 5 people at my home, I have a working door bell and a camera that showed no one coming to my home. They never know what people are going through and to continually fail at a delivery behooves me. They should be ashamed of themselves for the false advertising for same day delivery!

I am truly upset. I ordered flowers for my wife so she could receive them today and she never got them. Never. When I called I was told they tried at 12am. Which is wrong. They didn’t try at 12 am or 12pm. I provided your company an alternate address and phone number to call if any issues and nothing No calls. No flowers. I called customer service and asked for a refund but I feel that’s not enough considering it was my anniversary. I have always tried to be open about things but this is ridiculous. It’s not like it’s Mother’s Day.

flowers were not received for sister's funeral.

I chose 20 roses and they delivered 5!!
All green leaves. My uncles 90th birthday. In germany

For my birthday in May 2021, I received a very small, pitiful bouquet of flowers which were completely wilted, lying down on the side of the vase. I was so disappointed and it made me very sad on my special day. I do not want to recommend 1-800-Flowers to any of my friends or family in the future.

Nancy Romero

I originally placed my order for a bouquet of flowers to be sent to my mother's house the saturday before Father's Day. My father passed away in August of last year and I wanted to send some red white and blue flowers to sit next to his american flag urn. I placed the order on the 18th to be delivered on the 19th. Got a delivery confirmation email stating they had been delivered, they were not. Filed for a replacement to be sent on June 22nd, got a delivery confirmation email stating they had been delivered, they were not. Filed for a replacement to be sent on June 24th, got a delivery confirmation email stating they had been delivered, they were not. At this point I was just over it and wanted a refund, thank goodness for the Customer Service Rep Shenelle. She was so nice and understanding about my frustration of three failed attempts and authorized me a full refund and a $20 coupon. Was very dissatisfied with my ordering experience, but was very pleased with Customer Service.

Ordered flowers on June 19th to be delivered on June 20th for my daughters 21st birthday. $90. Never received them. Call their useless, foreign customer services representatives 11 times. They claim they called the local florist, whom they wouldn't disclose who they were, to re-deliver. It's 114 degrees in Las Vegas. Florist said they left them on the porch. That is completely false, my outdoor camera's didn't find anyone delivering anything on June 20th. I want my complete total spent reimbursed to my credit card within 24 hours. 1-800-Flowers are a grade F in customer service, pricing, delivery. I cannot believe that from 10 am to 5:47 pst, I didn't get the delivery that was assured would be on the 20th. Apparently, 1800flowers and the local florist are thieves that steal credit card information and steal ordered flowers. I am so angry for my daughters delivery not showing up on her 21st birthday. I will be consulting legal action against company and local florist if I do not have my credit card charges reversed in 24 hours.

I would rate both companies involved a 0, but the above lowest grade was a one.

I ordered flowers on June 10th,2021 for my daughter’s 30th Birthday. The customer service rep stated the flowers could not be delivered on Sunday June 13th my daughter’s birthday date. But could be delivered on June 12th. We agreed and I paid with my credit card. I was told the flowers will arrive between 10am-8pm on June 12th: I had to call on June 12th at 8pm to another customer service rep who stated the flowers will not be delivered today, but guaranteed me it will be delivered tomorrow June 13th and recommended I call back another customer rep on June 13th to ensure they call a local florist for delivery. She said I will receive an email once they flowers were delivered. As of 7:30 pm on June 13th no flowers were delivered. Called another rep who stated no flowers will be delivered; the florist is closed. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor. The rep said she will transfer me and we were cut off. Called back and spoke to another rep who I asked to transfer me to a supervisor: I was on hold for 22 minutes before Helen the supervisor picked up. I explained the whole situation to her. She said she understood my frustration and would refund my credit card. She also offered a $20 dollar gift card to one of the other 12 companies affiliated with 1800 flowers. I declined her offer and told her I would never order anything from 1800 flowers or any company affiliated with them.
I am still waiting for my original receipt.
Your company should investigate this and the employees who guaranteed my daughter would receive her flowers need retraining.
I await your response.
Respectfully submitted,
Richard Palmer

If I could I would give zero star. I ordered your product 157630L order #W01005761298936 on May 19,2021. It arrived on June 4 and is NOTHING like the product advertised on your website. It is the biggest ripoff ever. The plant is and presentation are shameful.
I have emailed complaint and photo several times but get ignored.
I am going to file formal complaints against your company. Your international # does not work overseas either!
CherylRysula

Hello
I ordered my sister the Sister Birthday Succulent Spa Gift box but for some reason you are sending her a plant. This is not what I ordered or paid for
I did call and I spine with someone and they stated this is what she would receive yet my email states a plant. I am very disappointed. I will not use your service again. Customers should get what they pay for or at least something similar.
Tamara Carter

Received two dozen roses 10 of them never even attempted to open

Ordered from 1800flowers.com because they advertise and confirm same day delivery. Flowers were NOT delivered as promised. I submitted a request for delivery confirmation; they replied they didn’t receive enough information from me. Resent all the information, never received a response. Flowers were delivered the next day (a day late). I am very unhappy that I spent soooo much money and did not receive timely delivery nor the spring bouquet that I ordered. I will NOT use 1800flowers again.

Ordered 30 Tulips to be delivered on Saturday, May 8. They were delivered on May 9 and several of the tulips were dead and had to be thrown out. The rest were drooping. This is unacceptable considering the cost.

Order placed on 26 April 2021 for delivery for the 5 May
Spent international call over an hour for to place my order
No confirmation sent to the sender and payment taken for the order
Sent them reminders via text/email and requested to speak to someone if they could call back but no call backs from them made
Final sent them last email to reimburse my payment and will never order from them
Very unprofessional service
What attachments do you want - this was a phone call order as online was not working

Please contact me. It’s too much to type about my experience

My last order was a HORRIBLE customer service experience . I could not believe it! . I was patient. VERY. You SHOULD NOT place a representative that CANNOT SPELL, even after spelling it and repeating it over and over and over again. His English and comprehension was not acceptable in my opinion for this type of job here. You as a company should know better. I am a Professional, a doctor, I told the young man that I cannot afford to send flowers to a Corporation with mis spellings and all. It is Your fault as a Company. I was extremely patient, repeating and pronouncing letters and over and over. I was so disappointed when I read my message. Shameful!
I could have done it myself , was specifically looking for blue and white, so I called.
I am telling you , that representative should NOT be in this particular service, every job is not for everyone. I started to ask fir a supervisor , however I decided to be of patience . Customers are expecting SERVICE , NOT frustration and ultimately embarrassment

It needs a 0 rating! Ordered a funeral arrangement for over $200 to be delivered the day before service for my sister who lived in a different state than me. Didn’t see that it was delivered so called and was told that the flowers were not available. Talked and waited for about 45 min. To be told she would get back to me and would search for another provider. Never received call back and no action was taken for refund. This is horrible customer service and very upsetting during this difficult time!!! The service was to be the following day and if they had got back to me I could have selected another arrangement. Instead it was just dropped. Will never use your service again and will be sure to tell all I know about your poor service. I expect my refund to be processed immediately since you took it out immediately!

Ordered Flowers, tulips, for Easter, had them delivered 4/1, way before, but they have them shipped from Indiana, instead of local florists! Here it is, Tuesday 4/6 and FedEx still has not delivered them!!!

Never using 800 flowers again, much better companies that work local or take responsibility for their shipping vendors.

If I could give a 0 I would because that how many flowers I got delivered 3 weeks after same day delivery. No notice that it wasn’t delivered just a phone call from family member that I forgot about there day. Sad and embarrassed

I ordered my fiance flowers for her birthday and they look nothing like the picture. Honestly it looks like they skimped on them. It doesn't even look like a bouquet. It looks sad... I was expecting a big smile on her face and she was not happy. She said I shouldn't have wasted my money on these. I showed her the picture of what they were supposed to look like and she said it looks nothing like that and that she would've loved them if they were full like the photo and actually filled the vase like in the picture. What a let down and a waste of money she was supposed to be happy on her birthday not let down disappointed and sad.

I ordered a Birthday bouquet online then the next day received an email saying to call to resolve problem. They said they could not deliver to address so I canceled order but then they still charged me. I called back when I saw the charge to get a refund. I was refunded. Now, a month later they delivered flowers and charged me. Terrible service!

I was lied to. Told order would be Delivered on 3/21. I was told I would recieve an email which I never did. When I called to confirm I was told my order could not be Delivered until 3/27
I spent the next 2 hours with another representative looking for item that can be delivered on 3/22. When found I was told I purchased a passport, that was never offered to me from the first representative. When I called to make a formal complaint I found out that my order had the wrong address and my order was wrong. After several request i was told i could not get a refund despite being lied to and mislead from the very start. I was then hung up on with no return call. This purchase was for a very special occasion. My time or the amount of money i was spending was not taken into consideration. More time was spent giving me the run around then simply refunding my money. This is unacceptable!!

Flowers late. Cost extra for same day delivery and still did Not get there until the day after. The flowers that got there did not exactly look like the flowers I ordered. Will never use this company again.

I’ve been charged 3 times for 1 order!!!!! And my card is being used for other purchases

I ordered this unicorn cupcakes that look like 1st photo but received these 2nd photo they are not even close to the same. I will not be using your company anymore this is twice he have messed up my orders.

I placed an order with your affiliate fruit bouquets and the order was never received. I received an email stating the order was delivered at 11am however the order was not delivered. I called and was placed on hold for 15 min then hung up on. I called again 3:37pm and after 10 min was told the order was out for delivery and would be there within the hour. I called the recipient who’s birthday it is, who also has cancer and is going through a divorce and told her it would be there within the hour. It is now 7:40 and the order is STILL not delivered, and the recipient has spent her birthday sitting at home all day waiting for this. I called customer service AGAIN and he stated that they messaged the “florist” and that they never received a response- which means the previous representative LIED to me. I asked for a refund and was told I can call back after 8 and then they could work on a refund. The customer service is horrendous and I spent 77.41 on a product that never got delivered! I want a full refund immediately and will never use your service again! I will be filing a formal complaint about the product not being delivered but even more so about the customer service that has lied and been of no help whatsoever

My order number is #W01005746133854. My order was set to deliver today. I've been calling customer service for the past 4 hours. Each time I've been told the order was on the truck. Before I called I checked the online status and it stated delivered and it was not. For four hours I was told repeatedly the item was being delivered and was not.

I have been a customer for years. I will never purchase through your company again.. This is a birthday present, not received I have never been treated with so lack of professionalism .

When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told I couldn't. When I asked them to contact the local florist making the delivery, I was told it was out on the truck for delivery. At this juncture. I am cancelling the order and requesting a full refund. There were no smiles in this transaction.

Patricia Sample

On 3/9/2021 I submitted and paid for an order for my elderly Aunt for her birthday. I was assured it would arrive the next day 3/10 the day o f her birthday. About 10;30 am I received a confirmation e-mail stating my order was being hand crafted and ready to be delivered. At 6:00 pm my Aunt still hadnt received her birthday gift from me. I called and was told the order was on the way and that they had until 8:00pm to deliver it even though I explained she was elderly and 8:00 pm was too late. Still I waited until 8:00 as I am now thoroughly angry that this order was taking so long. The person I spoke with was rude and unprofessional. As they tried to track my order I was directed to an "online chat" person who was even more rude and unprofessional than the phone personal, basically stating Oh Well too bad for you attitude. Today, I called and was told my order was never delivered and I would receive a refund not in 7-10 business days but 1 to 2 months...What? I am disgusted at the way this company dealt with this unfortunate ordeal and even more angry and sad that my Aunt, alone, 80 on her birthday received nothing.. On her birthday! When will my refund be refunded? How can you allow this sort of professionalism and disrespect to go on within your company?
Victoria bordoni

I ordered a fruit arrangement with balloons early on january 11,2020. It was, according to them to be delivered that same day. 5 days later, my order is still not delivered. I've called numerous times only to be put on hold and then they hang up. I dont know where the fruits are but I was chsrged. Never again will i use this company.

if I could give it 0 stars I would-ordered flowers on 9/16 for my wife for my anniversary-when talking to the representative she quoted $59-told her couldn't afford that-she agreed to waive the delivery fee to bring the total to 43-agred to that price-a bill was sent to my e-mail for $43 and provided my debit card info to make the transaction-when I looked at my bank account later I was charged the $43 and a hold of $59 put on my account-NO one advised me of any hold being placed and I did not authorize you to do so-when I called the billing rep told me it would take approximately 3-5 days to get my money back-have never ever been charged like this when ordering flowers anywhere else-If your company would have caused me to be overdrawn at my bank-there would be a lot more phone calls and e-mails-I APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE-A VERY DISATISFIED CUSTOMER-

On May 8, I placed an on-line order to be delivered to my 99 year old aunt in a rehabilitation facility in Georgia. I asked that the order be delivered on May 10. On May 10 I received an email message indicating that the order had been attempted to be delivered but was not successful. The message also indicated that 1800 flowers would continue to deliver the gift. Upon receipt of that email message, I contacted 1800 Flowers to find out why the gift was not delivered -- no reason was given. I then contacted relatives in Georgia to make sure the address, etc. were correct. Everything was accurately provided to 1-800 Flowers at the time the order was placed on the 8th and confirmed by relatives on the 10th. I then contacted 1800Flowers and asked that they send the order to a residential location instead of the health facility. I gave them the address and was assured it would be delivered there. On Saturday, May 11, no delivery so I contacted 1800 again and "chatted" with an agent Regina Lappay who assured me the changed location would be no problem and gave the impression that the gift would arrive in time for Mother's Day. In short, over the three days following my having placed the order I spoke with three on-line representatives of 1800, one, Lazaro Paican hung up or was disconnected on the 11th of May. The final one with whom I spoke did not display clear and thorough comprehension of the English language but it was then that I requested a refund and cancellation of the order.

My experience was horrible!

I had placed an order with two items on May 1 in the morning. The two items were: My pet plant-cat treats and the popcorn factory smiley face 3 way tin. I received an email from 1800 flowers later that day saying that the popcorn tin is out of stock and to call 1800 flowers back. I then received another email May 3rd saying that they cannot locate a florist in the area to deliver the cat pet plant and to call them. I then called 1800 flowers on May 4th and told the person I spoke with to CANCEL my entire order. The call center is clearly not in the U.S. and the employees are working off a script. The agent confirmed that the entire order would be cancelled and that I would get a refund. On May 6th, I called back 1800 Flowers to confirm my order had been cancelled, and inquired when I would get a refund. The agent told me in fact my order had been cancelled and that I would expect a refund in about a week. On May 7th, I then received an email from 1800 flowers stating that my pet plant is Out for Delivery. This entire time I was told the order was cancelled. I then chatted with an agent from 1800 flowers and told them to cancel my order for the THIRD time, he confirmed cancellation and wanted to offer a discount to have another florist deliver the pet plant. I told him that it was already delivered and it shouldn't have been!! They told me I could only get 50% of my money back for their error. I deserve my entire refund as one product was out of stock (and never will be delivered) and the other I cancelled. He told me that I can expect a refund within 1 to 2 billing cycles but could not explain what that meant. Normally that means months, and I think it is completely unethical to take 1 to 2 months to refund money paid when products and services were not available, and not delivered and cancelled. It is unbelievable to speak with this call center and they read off a script no matter what your issue is, they use the same script and it doesn't even make any sense. It's been a week and my order should have been cancelled and already refunded. To this date, I still haven't received an email saying my order is cancelled and I definitely don't have a refund. There is not even a manager to speak with, or anyone in the U.S. that can help with this issue. I feel completely robbed and I definitely will never use 1800 Flowers again.

We received flowers for my father that passed away and there was no name as to where they came from. They were delivered a day late to the funeral home, so the funeral home arranged to bring them to us. When I called the local florist that did the order they could not provide the name of the sender and told me to call 1-800-flowers. I did so and was on the phone for 45 minutes, disconnected once during this time and had to call back. The call was routed to somewhere out of the US, could not understand the script reader and asked for a supervisor or to be transferred to US or US native speaker. Did not happen and he did not understand my request. After finally getting him to understand what I was looking for he put me on hold, then disconnected me. I called back, got a woman who was also extremely hard to understand. She couldn't even read the cards in correct English. After explaining what I was looking for she asked for my name, which she couldn't spell or say, also I am not the recipient so my name was useless. She finally understood this and asked for my fathers name. Again spell the difficult American name "Hall" 3 times to her. Again I asked to be transferred to US or US native speaker, which she wouldn't do but kept apologizing and reading her card. She finally said she would call the sender to get permission to release the info. She spelled out a name, which we later found out was totally wrong. She gave us a man's name and it was a woman, not even close. Also, when we spoke with the sender she informed us they were a day late in delivery and cannot figure out where they got the name spelling from. She never spoke with them. Needless to say the agent never let me speak to anyone but her and when I again asked for a supervisor she stated she reported the incident herself and would escalate the complaint. She said this would never happen again, right. There are thousands of complaints just like this about this company. I find it insulting to use out of the country call centers that are useless, hard to understand and will not give you the option to even speak to a supervisor. I will never use this company and will make sure I tell everyone I know about the way this company does business. Poor, poor business practice. Wish there was a way to give negative stars.

My account was double charge for only one purchase and cause my account some problems talk with several agents and also the fiance section promised to refund my money back into my account within 48hrs.since 4th may 2019 up till present day.all of the respresetavies I talk too were very treble or didn't know the procedures of the company am have retained a lawyer to file complaints against the company and the employees that transaction of my orders and charges into my account that was not authorized by me.

My daughter sent me an Easter vase with a plant, It looked like it needed to be put to sleep. Why would you send a plant from Buffalo NY to Utah, was their not a florist closer? I am not very pleased,this is the second time I have gotten a shipment from you people and it was not up to par.

Ordered 69.00 fruit arrangement for my kids anniversary. Arrived in time but was not made the way it was depicted. Very little fruit and not done the same way! This is the third time I’ve had problems with my orders! Last order was not packed correctly and flowers broken off! First order was delivered to incorrect address and arrived dead for my condolences and reorder took two times! This was for anniversary and it looked cheap! Milk chocolate one ordered. Single dark chocolate pineapple received! A lot less fruit in it as well.

Ordered on Wednesday for delivery on Saturday, no delivery made or any notification. Customer service assured me of Monday delivery but still no delivery or notification, now my mothers birthday has come and gone and no fricking flowers....I despise these people and am not done with them yet. I will cancel payment on my card and have notified them that they are on the verge of fraud and theft.

Ordered furneral flowers for delivery at residence. The family received on same day but no sempathy card with flowers. This is a descrace that the grieving family called the florist and could not get an answer on who sent the flowers. I told your employee what to put on the card but no card.

Your company assured me deliver today. No notifications that the delivery will NOT take place until Monday?! I called your customer service to ask why and expected to get assistance or customer service experts who knew what they are doing. Your rep telling me that there is nothing that they can do and saying I am sorry over and over again to every question asked; does NOT help the customer!!! I have NEVER has issues using our service over the years until NOW!! I can assure you that I will NEVER use you again. I will also make it my mission to tell anyone else and give you horrible reviews for your lack of following through on a very important order for my family. Thank you so much for telling me you don't care about customers by how you treat us and how you fail to deliver on your promises and so called guarantees. This item was for a very special event and person and your lack of service ruined what was going to be a great surprise for their weekend. Epic failure on your abilities to conduct your business!! Shame on you!!!

Good afternoon. I originally made a complaint on an order for my friend who was in the hospital, and I rec'd a $20 savings pass in response to that. I decided I would like to try 1800flowers again by sending tulips to my Mom which looked so beautiful in your recent email to me. The serial# is 6035710434820752527, pin#9797, order#183438631. I also have a promotion code SPRINGFS for free shipping, no service fee, but when I tried to order the flowers just now, I was told it expired on 3/10/19, so I did not place the order. The reference # is 185656215.
I would like to become a satisfied customer of 1800Flowers again, and if you would honor that promo code, I would like to place this order. Thank you, Vivian Feinstein
vivianleef@aol.com

I made an order for my wife valentine days.i gave at least 3 days for the oder.assuming they say in there web next day del guaranteed I'm like that enough time for the 14th.not only was the order a day late it was a complete mess.i was on the phone with the csrfor over an hr.trying to get a refund for late delivery I was told I had to except the order for I could even get a discount.an had to call back at time of delivery acceptance in order to get that.very very disappointed an do not at all recommend but if you choose to do so.order at your own risk of course but do not suggest or recommend at all.

I ODERED A GIFT FOR MY COUSIN LISA MASTRO AT 8 - 5 FOXWOOD IN PLEASANTVILLE, NY. FOR VALENTINES DAY. IT TOOK QUITE A WHILE
TO PLACE THE ORDER. I MADE SURE I GAVE MY NAME TO THE CLERK.
WELL, THAT NEVER HAPPENED! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY MY NAME DID
NOT APPEAR ON THE CARD! SO FINALLY MY COUSIN CALLED AND ASKED
ME IF THE GIFT WAS FROM ME.
ORDER#184-333-009
ELSA FERRARI CENTRAL44@MSN.COM 914 428 8059 OR CELL 914 588 2165

Ordered flowers for a Valentines day delivery, to a business. this guarantees delivery before 5:00 pm. They did not delivery. I called customer service, they apologized profusely and promised to have my flowers delivered by 3:00 pm the following day....a day late. they promised to give me some sort of 20$ gift card, cut my pricing in half and deliver on time. They did not deliver at all.
Called to cancel my order. they said nothing....just an ok. I'm not even sure they cancelled the order. Terrible service.
My order was placed in the Manassas area of Virginia.
I've never done an online complaint....this was warranted.
don't use this service.

placed order for two dozen roses on 02/05/2019 left specific delivery instructions to hand deliver to someone in the house as someone is always home also do not just drop them on the front porch at 6:00 pm on 02/14/2019 called for order/delivery confirmation as flowers had not been delivered yet. spent over an hour on phone service rep spoke with a heavy filipino accent did not understand simple english phrases had to ask hoe to spell porch etc etc call was dropped as i requested to speak with supervisor had to call back was put on hold several times finally had to tell rep DO NOT PUT ME ON HOLD AGAIN..was already embarrassed by non delivery told rep at 8:00 ihad to go as i was not going to dissapoint my wife twice on valentines day and miss our dinner reservation called back around 10:00 that night with same results sales rep had a hard time understanding english spent 3 hours on the phone that night tried to be patient very very frustrating finally spoke to some one who spoke/understood okay offered refund of shipping 15.00 and 20.00 coupon and redelivery by the ninteenth considering amount of my time wasted frustration embarassment etc.this was

Flower delivery -fed ex

The east coast has had very cold -frigid weather, and on Valentine's Day, February 14, fed ex delivered to the ground, driveway snow and ice covered, in front of garage door.

The flowers were found only when the home aide lifted the automatic garage door and found them on the ground.

Damage could have occurred had the car been backed out if the garage
The sides day happened yo be competed at 1:30 pm, had she stayed longer into the evening, the glowers round not have been "found"

There is a front porch and working doorbell.
Pit would be helpful if the delivery company had instructions on how yo delivery a fresh flower arrangement in cold weather and to ring the doorbell

Or if your order system was upgraded to name a toboth call to the recipient to onform if a scheduled delivery

In today's technology, Togo cells whether for doctor appointments, etc are the "norm"

There us no reason to have a de,I very made in a driveway, placed on the ground, on the snow and ice, in front of a garage door when the house is equipped with a covered porch, table girl packages and a working doorbell.

Thank you.

where do I start!! the order was wrong from there start customer service was from the Philippines. got address wrong was going to the Philippines lol and there got the address wrong. called 4 times with order mess up and balloon I got was not put in order was forgotten and then told they can't send balloon Philippine's called for times from the same error on spelling then went to check on order of day it was suppose to be delivered someone canceled the order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not know who but now had to start all over again this was for delivery today so now delivery is for feb 18th!!!!! and I spoke with manager and she assured me all was fixed and it was cancelled I will be calling the bbb on this file a complaint with them

RIPOFF COMPANY. LATE WITH MY ORDERS THREE DAYS LATE ORDER NOT FOUND ORDERS ALREADY PAID FOR GAVE ME A REASON THATBTHIER PRINTER WAS NOT WORKING WHICH IS UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS OUT OF THE COUNTRY. WE NEED TO GET THIS COMPANY INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD PRACTICES ALSO CALL CENTER NEEDS TO BE IN THE USA! 1800 FLOWERSCOM ALSO HAD DIFFERENT DATES FOR DELIVERY AND SCREDWED UP MY TEO ORDERS FOR TEO DIFFERNT PEOPLE. NEVER WILL USE THEM AND EVERYONE THAT HAS USED THIS SERVICE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND SHUT THIS RIDICULOUS IDIOTS DOWN.

Custimer Service is beyond deplorable!!! At least 3 orders never delivered, wrong flowers sent, overcharged at least three times and rude service people who promise to return calls and don't or they just disconnect! Disgraceful...and had I not followed up would never have known no floweres were delivered! Worst service ever experienced!

Flower not received for my wife 15th anniversary on the 27th of June. Anniversary Flower where to be a surprise. My wife receive to call with excuses why flower was not going to be delivered and was ask if she mind if they be delivered the next day. Wife told the delivery person she was not aware of Flowers being sent because it was to be a surprise. Where we end up being on Phone for several hours in attempt to get my Credit Card credit back, in doing so that try to credit card back for a lesser amount then what was charge to my Card! And then said it would take up to 5-7 business day before it would show on my Credit Card! You Need To Credit my Card Back What Was taken $128.40 not $125.00 ASAP not 5 - 7 Business Day!

Way To Mess Up A 15 Year Anniversary Celebration.

Disappointed
MR. Porter

I'm seeking a refund on the flowers that where delivered to me yesterday. The flowers are dead
I have attempted to call the 1800flowers number but they do not seem to understand, they just keep putting me on hold.
this is the second time today I'm calling about the flowers
If someone could call me 978-667-2584 or cell phone 978-987-0897

I contacted them to try and change the delivery address due to my wife getting sick and unable to be at work. So I wanted the flowers shipped to our home address she said it was to late to make and changes and would not give me any information to contact the vendor to speak with them about leaving them with one of her co-workers.

Hello!

I made an order (#10244034) on September 28th and It wasn't possible to deliver it. I am trying to get an refund on my credit card since the order wasn't delivered and I gave all the necessary information to the company. I exchanged at least 10 e-mails with this company and they insist it wasn't possible to locate my order, even after sending them their on e-mail with order and details confirmation. Can a company do this? Keeping the money with no service exchange? I do not recommend ordering anything from this website.

I have a threshold set for my business debit card. This morning there was an email that my card was used at 1800-flowers.com. I did not use it. I called my bank and closed the debit card and opened a fraud case. I then called 1-800 flowers to do some digging. First, the people I spoke with were helpful, but English is obviously NOT their first language. I requested their fraud department. I was transferred to billing. The billing department listened to my explanation briefly and gave me a phone number and name of someone that could help me. I called the woman and got through, however, she does not work for them. She, as it turned out is a customer... After speaking on the phone with her for about 15 minutes, we determined that she had ordered flowers from Tela-flora last week. She did not get an email verification and called them back yesterday. She is now getting information from her bank checking if somehow our accts got linked/attached in some way. I am awaiting a call back from her. I have several questions that are making me crazy. HOW did they give me another customers name and phone number? WHY do they give customers the run around when they are trying to reach the fraud department?

Be it an occasion of birthday, anniversary, newborn, housewarming ceremony etc. you can say it with a small gesture of flowers. 1800flowers.com is the place to find flowers of your choice. I was unable to attend one of my nearest cousins birthday party, so to make up for it I found this site very useful. I used the someday delivery option to avoid any delay in delivery and was happy to know it was delivered on time. Not just this, but 1800flowers.com offers a wide range other products like bonsai plants, cookies and treats, chocolates of wide range as well a personalized gifts. Since Valentine's day is round the corner, I have planned to personalize my gift using the options available on this website.

Have feedback for 1800flowers.com?