1800flowers.com Customer Service

Contact 1800flowers.com Corporate

Welcome to the 1800flowers.com complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against 1800flowers.com online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the 1800flowers.com corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

1800flowers.com Contact Information

• 1800flowers.com headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top 1800flowers.com Complaints

Where do I start? First of all your company calls me to say there is an issue with delivery, then someone who has such a thick foreign accent that I can barely understand asks me to verify my name, name and address of person delivery goes to all before looking up the problem…
If you called me, you know all that already.
Second, wherever your call center is, was having a party ! There was so much yelling and laughing and very loud Indian speaking that I could barely hear this lady that I was already having trouble understanding, it’s was absolutely unprofessional! If she is going to be a call center tech at her house she needs to make sure it’s not on a day someone is having a celebration.

I pay extra to be part of this ‘passport’ club and this service is awful, can’t deliver on time, can’t get someone I can understand , can’t even get a quiet professional atmosphere to make calls.

The ease of using the app is the only thing you got going for you.

I ordered flowers to be delivered on 1/10/23 They were not delivered until 1/12/23. It was very important that the recipient have them on the 10th. The excuse of not being able to find address is not acceptable. I provided phone numbers if anything was needed.
I would like a refund for this delivery. Very
Dissatisfied and your customer service was like a robot telling me nothing that resolved the late delivery .
Please respond promptly
Regards
Shirley England

I was sent flowers for my birthday from my out of town brother last Friday. My brother called my to ask if I received them. I check the front door and the side door, no flowers. The next day my brother checked and apparently FED EX left the flowers in FRONT of MY Garage, which was literally 6 feet from my side porch, over night in Freezing rain. Needless to say the flowers were ruined and this is not the first time I have received flowers from your company in poor condition. To further make matters worse my sister had flowers sent by FTD and they were hand delivered to me. They are still healthy. I know you won't do anything about this but I just wanted you to know that i for one will spread the word about how awful your service is. Mary Burk

Good Morning! So I ordered 2 different orders for 2 different people for Christmas. My Grandma received her Lavender Christmas Tree & the box it came in just completely fell apart & then for the other person I ordered for, I had ordered Candy Cane Lillies & they were delivered as just regular Lillies which are beautiful, but the point is I saw the Candy Cane Lillies on the 1-800 Flowers website & thats what I wanted for her. So I reached out to Customer service & they said they would send the correct ones, only for her to receive days later AGAIN regular Lillies & ontop of it they looked so bad, like they were dying.

Our flowers were supposed to arrive on 12/23, and have just arrived 12/27 due to a snow storm that hit our area on 12/23. Needless to say, the flowers were completely dead when we finally got them, and were half frozen indicating they were kept outside during the delay. I understand that the weather cannot be controlled, and no one is directly at fault for this, but as a loyal customer to 1-800-flowers I am sure we can be reimbursed, or sent a fresh bouquet of flowers. Attached are photos of the dead flowers, as we received them. Please let me know what can be done to make this situation right, as this was an almost 70 dollar purchase! Thank you in advance, and I look forward to hearing from the company.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE ARRANGEMENT THAT WAS DELIVERED, NOTHING LIKE I HAD ORDERED. I HAVE A PICTURE SENT TO ME -- AND I AM REALLY UPSET ABOUT THIS. CAN I SEND THE PICTURE SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT WAS DELIVERED?

My daughter ordered me beautiful flowers what I received was embarrassing. Roses with stamped Christmas trees I tried to upload the pictures of course they make sure you can’t upload the file what a scan company

On Dec 10,2022 my brother tried to send me a fruit basket. The first order was flowers he called they apologized and said that the fruit basket would come on 12/13. That order was a basket of cookies. Another call and apologizes and a promise that I would receive it on 12/15. Another order of flowers came. Called asked for a supervisor told there was none. She said that she would help me. She hung up on me. Finally I spoke with Justin who wanted to make it right I said no 3 wrong orders and canceled it. I refused to accept the last order.

I'm pisy off over since November 13 I placed my order yet not even on Transit what's the problem I'm not even happy with this nonsense. Please just find a way to make my order update.

Ordered flowers for wife on anniversary. Didn’t get what was shown online, it wasn’t even comparable. The delivered flowers were totally wrong. This is wrong. Not even the note was included. Messed up anniversary with wife. More attention should be placed on the accuracy of orders. See attached files.. very obvious what i ordered vs what was actually delivered.

Order #: W01005807701760
Order Date: 12/11/2022
Billing ZIP: 34637

If I could give 0 stars I would. I’d only give 1 star to the one customer service guy who helped and the lady who helped the other day. Their other customer service representatives were no help. One of them was laughing and kept putting me on hold and kept asking me the same questions over and over. My order was never delivered. It was rescheduled to be delivered. And when it was going to arrive. They cancel it. And they don’t even know why on their system. I had to get my money back. When you are ordering for a special occasion. You order ahead of time and expect the item to arrive on time. Never did and I was left with no flowers to give. I’ll never buy from them again.

I placed an order 2 days in advance for a noon delivery today. Right before 2:00 I checked the status of the order. Found out it would by there by 8pm. The problem is a paid extra for a before noon delivery. Your company wanted to get a new one out by Monday. How would that help me if the person's bday was today.? So I cancelled the order in full (which took a long time) and in the process ruined the surprise of the gift that never got there. Needless to say I am very unhappy.

Ordered flowers for my sister's new home... picked "Spirit of the season" because I thought it was very nice. She received it and sent a photo to me. It frankly looks VERY poor compared to the one I ordered. I will include photos below. It certainly does not
look like the $103.86 one I chose....very disappointed

I called to place two order with 1800 line. It took the agent 40 minutes to place one order. Needless to say I did not place the other order with her. Regarding the phone order I did place last night, I was told it would be delivered today. However, I received a call this morning stating the florist does not have the item I placed and I need to call back to change it. I called the 1800 number back this morning and was told to disregard the phone call because there were no notes on the order.

What is happening with my order? Is the large peace plant that I paid over $100 for being delivered? You service has gone down tremendously and I use to use your service frequently but no more.

I ordered one delivery of flowers on September 26th got charged for 3 was told 3 times I would get a credit of $152 still no money.

I ordered a funeral spray for my father-in-law's funeral six days before the service and received a confirmation email. Called the morning of the service to confirm and was told the local florist was unable to fulfill the order. No phone call or email notification of this. Spoke with a supervisor who stated they found another florist and the spray would be delivered before the 7pm rosary. Flowers never arrived. Called after the service demanding a refund and after being placed on hold numerous times, was offered a 20 dollar credit for the "inconvenience". Told them to keep the 20 bucks as I will NEVER use this company again. Total nightmare and if I could give them 0 stars, I would.

The flowers were delivered upside down and look nothing like what I ordered. Such a waste of money.

Hello

I purchased a large birthday flower boutique for my sister’s 50th birthday back in September 2022

The flowers never arrived. I called back and was told the order wasn’t available because it was a farm delivery and they didn’t have those flowers in the warehouse

The manager provided me a second option in which I agreed. The manager told me she would compensate me $50 and send me a gift card

Three weeks later I still hadn’t received the gift card and I called back, which was another long wait time. The phone representative said he would give me a 19 digit code/pin for the agreed $50 credit

Today (November 28th) I purchased flowers and went to redeem my credit from September

Turns out it was a $20 credit and not the $50 credit #60357104 5552 5557 499 (Pin 0135)

I’m disappointed that I’ve had to continue to call and try to get a representative to rectify this and it’s even more frustrating that the manager didn’t follow-through

I’m requesting my $50 credit from the September mishap on your end. In addition, if an order is out of stock, your team should have contacted the customer directly and informed them. Verses me having my sister wait around at home for a boutique that never arrived

I request someone to contact me and correct this

Magali LaFont

I ordered flowers on Nov 17 for my daughter in law's birthday that day. They were not delivered. When I called on Nov 18 a very nice young man probably in India told me the flower shop didn't have enough flowers! They could have called, I could have changed the order, but they didn't. He cancelled my order and gave me a $20 credit which i have not yet received. But that does not make up for the failed order. Order number W01005834185136.

I ordered flowers to be delivered overseas. They said certainly we can help you with this. I specifically mentioned 5 times it was a delivery for South America. I gave them a complete address and they insisted I give them an Zip Code. I looked up the zip code for the town and gave them the info… my flowers never got to South America and ended up in NJ. Where I received a message your Flowers have been delivered! Then got charged not once but twice

A very special friend sent 2 dozen roses to surprise me at work (as he has before with your company)flowers always arrive looking petrified and not fresh cut at all. This is very disappointing as he continues to use your service. product code:104518MV2 Tracking code :029302273

Terrible customer service unable to help with issues dude to incompetent employees and lack of management.

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my friend's grandmother's funeral. They did not arrive. I did 2 live chats and a phone call to resolve it. They assured me they'd be delivered to my friend's home by 8 pm that day since they missed the funeral. They did not arrive. Grief is not something to be messed with. They screwed up big time. I will never use them again.

I have been charged twice for the same order and cannot after three attempts get it corrected. The amount was $74.73, which I was charged, but then was also charged $129.15!

I ordered flowers, mylar balloon and bear from 1800 Flowers on October 25, 2022. There were to be sent as a get well gift from my church to Janet Leigh Davis, Jennie Sealy Hospital, 712 Texas Ave, Room 1130, Galveston, TX USA, 77555 (409) 772 1011. They were to be delivered October 26, 2022. Today is October 27, 2022. They have not arrived. The reception desk says that they were not delivered. After spending a long time with the auto answer equipment, I finally was able to talk to a person who said the flowers had been delivered. Again, I called the hospital, no flowers. Chat agent at 1800 Flowers say that they were delivered. 1800 Flowers was willing to redeliver to Janet Leigh Davis' HOME address. She is not at home,she is in the hospital. They will not redeliver to the hospital. When I ordered them, I marked hospital as the delivery place.
If you cannot fix this, I would like my order canceled, my money refunded, and I will try another company. I have been a faithful customer to 1800 flowers for many years, and am surprised and disappointed with this treatment. It is sad that a very ill person cannot received a get well gift.
Linda C Elissalde

Personalized order was not delivered as promised, then 800-flowers could not locate the order, then lost the order, then said the order had a Delivery Exception? Then wanted to cancel the order, then wanted me to order it again even though the event that it was needed for had passed, ruining the surprise.
Missed the surprise birthday, then spoke to the customer service rep who I could barely understand. Then learned she was in the Philippines! Nothing wrong with her being in the Philippines but at least she could speak clearly so I would not have had to ask her to repeat herself 35 times!

Will never do business with 800-flowers again. Will also share this story with my family, friends, co-workers, government agencies, business bureau, bartenders, garbage truck drivers and random strangers walking down the street.

I have attempted to use this service on 2 occasions. 1occasion flowers were delivered late and not the same as the bouquet I ordered from the website. I was offered a credit toward my next purchase for inconvenience. Placed on order today for same day delivery. I was contacted that the flowers were out of stock. Customer service rep hung up on me when speaking to resolve the issue. I contacted customer service and chose new flowers that were "in stock". Got another phone call stating that those flowers were out of stock as well. Cancelled order.. I will never use this service again.

If I could rate this a 0 stars I would. The customer service rep. Bau, Anjelly Shawna K . and Lynn I am complaining about all of these ladies who could not help me resolve my issue and every time I ask to speak with a supervisor either they hung up on me or they try to divert the conversation. I never got a chance to speak with a supervisor for my refund and for my broken vase that was delivered. I'm a very UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!
Please BEWARE!!!

1-1800 flower is still deducting money from my account even after the payment they deduct pkr 14000 rupess more

i ordered the under the sea strawberries one dozen 49.99 in total it was 70.75 it was for my daughers birthday september 1 i would appericate if you could find out what happen to my order, you can reach me at the above Email

I am currently in Iraq I order my wife birthday gifts that was to be delivered 3Aug 2022. Order number W01005823323698. It is the Aug 5 and the delivery has not been made. This is the third time this has happen the last was flowers that was withered some dead at the time of delivery. I am a constant customer and have become impatient with this poor service. If this isn’t resolved I will be filing a formal complaint with the BBB.

First I give one star because I can’t give a Zero one !
I order an arrangement for funeral 3 days before the viewing.
Not only was not delivered but no one contacted me to let me know about this.
I have to call 1800 flowers in the middle of the viewing asking for my arrangement.
We are talking of a $300 dollar one.
Their service is horrible , poor.
Now I’m trying to get this issue resolve don’t know how.
Very Sad that our last form of sympathy to our loved one was not honored with flowers.
There is no excuse what so ever for this to happen.
And no one told me if my order was not been delivered for some issue no chance for me to order from a different place on Sunday afternoon in the middle of the viewing… not acceptable! Will never never order from them again.

I ordered the LARGE Fathers' Day Arrangement for my 93 yo Dad who lives two states away. The cost, with 'fees' and shipping was over $100. The small print said that the local florist might substitute similar flowers, if necessary. I drove to see my Dad the next day.

The arrangement was small. No more than 8 inches tall and not very wide. In the advertisement, the main feature was large sunflowers, and multiple color flowers throughout. They 'substituted' a few small nondescript yellow flowers hidden in the arrangement of mostly greenery. No big featured flower in the place of the sunflowers. If it had been larger, had large featured flowers, and a full colorful arrangement, it would have been lovely. That is what they advertised. It was neither of those things. (See the two pictures below.) I paid extra for the balloon which turned out to be the only thing that was 'as advertised.'

I was very disappointed and wondered if they thought they could get away with it since I was shipping to another state. It was their main Father's Day arrangement. How many others were ripped off? I do not recommend.

I place the order on February 10 with FLOWERS ON LINE to delivery one dozen chocolate
covered strasebrry to MAGDA KRESAK APT 1409 3430 GTALT OCEAN DR FL 33308 TEL 954 5669517
I GOT THE MESSAGE The order was delivered same day around 4 PM to the front desc
But never reach her apartment. I thought she got the order so did not even occur to me to keep the order number/
After few days I learned that she past away before the delivery date.

lf the delivery person was instructed to give the FLOWERS tel number to call in the case of emergency my order could be saved instead of getting rotten by sitting in the receiving area.
I paid for the order $66.32. The amount was charge to my account on 2/11/2022,,
I am 80 yerars old with vision problems. Took me a while to save money for this order
But I want to give her something as I learn she just lost her husband the previous year.
I just want to ask you to take the above into considerations as I asking to replace the order.

Sincerely Bessie P UCHOVSKY

first off they screwed up mothers day and didn't let us know that they didn't deliver the flowers till after mother's day and then instead of calling us they sent an email and then they refunded money back to cc but then we tried it again and the person didn't receive the flowers and no one has contacted us at all about the delivery we can't even find out the florist and contact them directly its totally ridiculous. horrible customer service

On 5/20/22 at 9:07am I placed an order #5817768142 to be delivered that day due to my Mothers 85th birthday. at 1:10pm i received a phone call stating they couldn't produce the flowers I ordered but will provide a comparable one. I asked to send me a photo via email. They stated they would. Photo was never sent. At 2:41pm I received a call stating the driver forgot the flowers and they would be delivered 5/21/22. I informed them that is unacceptable today is my mothers 85th birthday. If they couldn't deliver them then cancel the order and I can place an order elsewhere. They stated that wasn't possible and would attempt to contact the driver to return and retrieve the order and would call me back in 15 minutes to confirm. At 3:00pm I placed another call inquiring about my order. I was informed there was nothing that could be done and refused to give their name. At 3:17pm I called and spoke to Arvaina I requested the order be cancelled and my money refunded. I requested she email me stating the order was cancelled and the return would be forthcoming in 5-7 day. The email was never sent. I want my $92.50 refunded. This is horrible customer service. I'm appalled a company with a long standing history be so laxidaisal and handle orders so haphazardly.

I ordered a bouquet for my lovely college classmate who died after her third fight with cancer. Many of my classmates contributed to a beautiful and the most expensive arrangement that we found. They did NOT deliver the flowers to the funeral, stating they would deliver it at 8PM to the family that evening. Who wants flowers AFTER they buried their loved one? They did refund my money but it was not good enough. You CANNOT redo a funeral. I spent hours on chat and on the phone with them during a day that should have been reserved for grieving. You had ONE job and failed at that... I will NEVER order from them again!

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day for my 93 year old Mother in law & they never arrived. We waited until after 9p.m. Sunday night, no delivery. We were told that the florist would have an arrival time of up to 8p.m. which I thought was an unusual time even for Mother's day but we gave them the benefit of the doubt. Still no delivery. At 9-:19p.m. I called to cancel my delivery., and spoke to Rose who attempted to offer a delivery date of Monday or Tuesday and $20 off my order. Seriously! I want my entire $90.25 back on my card today no more excuses, no more talking to people who have so much noise in their background that you can barely hear to place your order. I want my refund. Also I strongly suggest you not do business with The Florist in Kansas City, Mo. ever again as you sub contract out your business because you are losing customer's this way.

I order flowers for my grandmas retirement and they sent them a week early! Now they will be dead by the time she retires. Thanks for nothing 1-800-dead flowers. So glad I spent time picking out the perfect bouquet over a month in advance and you guys messed it up.

Complaint #1: Flowers never delivered to memorial service site. Complaint #2: Wrong item sent. On phone over an hour with 3 reps, many long holds and transfers, and "dropped" call. Had to redial. Still not yet resolved.

If I could give a lower star than one I would. I ordered flowers for my Mom for her birthday which also just happens to be a few days before Mother's Day. From the picture on the website, the flowers looked beautiful and I knew my Mom would love them. When ordering, I was asked what kind of place they were being delivered to and I said that it is a school. They also asked if I would be okay with them delivering a day early and I said yes. The flowers were delivered a day before they were supposed to. I was okay with that until I saw that the delivery time was well after the school closed for the day. So, I can only assume that they sat out in the hot sun for a whole day before the school opened the next day. Already being annoyed with that, I heard from my Mom that she received the flowers. She said they were really pretty but that each flower had a net over top, there were supposed to be 24 flowers. She was able to get each net off of the flower but not without a few not making it. This all happened on a Thursday morning. On Friday afternoon, I traveled to see my Mother. We do not live close to one another. Upon my arrival, I looked at the flowers and almost lost my mind. Not only were they all almost dead, there was NOT the 24 that I originally ordered and way overpaid for. I have ordered from 1800 before and haven't had this issue. We took them out of the vase, cut them and gave them the flower food but that didn't seem to help. By Mother's Day, they were all dead. Not really happy with the whole situation, not to mention that was a lot of money to be shelling out for flowers. Next time, I could pick a bouquet from Publix and hold them for a few hours, a flight, car ride and a day later and they would last longer than these did.

DO. NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Placed multiple orders for Mother’s Day fliers and not a single order was delivered. Called multiple times and terrible customer service. Will NEVER order from them again.

I order flowers for my mother for Mother’s Day, they were suppose to be delivered on 5/7/22, that’s the date I requested when I did the order. My mother never received the flowers, she waited and waited! I called the company and told several representatives that I had called FedEx to see why the update was still showing the flowers in Texas? The supervisor of FedEx called my mother a I on a three way and said that the flowers were not supposed to be delivered on 5/7/22. I call the flower company back and asked for a refund and the representative would not give me my refund back , so I call Captial One to debut the charge and I told them way! I would like someone to call me from the head office,, Thank You!!

The orange rose fell apart and missing a rose. The flowers looks welted. Disappointed how the flowers looked.

I called the day I saw my passbook renewal. I was charged twice. They assured me the first was a soft charge and it would fall off. The second one is still deducted from my banking account . Here it is May 5 and it is still not resolved. I have spoken to many people at that company. Seems very scammed. My full refund should be 101.54 x 2. So gar as of May 4 I received 96.22. This absolutely makes no sense. I want my money back. Order number W01005812401212

I tried 3 times with them to have flowers delivered for Easter. Was able to get 1/2 my money back. After looking online and seeing pictures of flowers that other people did receive, I’m kind of glad the flowers didn’t come.

I did the online order with them and wanted to change my order
I go to the online chat option and spent almost 2 hours trying to find out if I could update an order. I never got the answer. I told them I wanted to cancel my order then the replacement offered me 50% off my current order if I stayed
Then they're gone for a lengthy period of time. They come back and tell me that offer was not for me ot was for another customer. So the while time he was keeping me waiting he was also assisting another customer while giving me bad Information. I tried to get a discount on my next order due to the long wait time I spent in limbo waiting for a response and the incorrect I fo he gave me
The response was no there would be no discount of any kind even though I spent hour and half trying to get accurate information. All I wanted to do was update or add to an order that I made the same day. They are slow and live chat socks because they are not knowledgeable. I would not recommend them for any reason just go to your local florist probably get a better price and customer service.

Accepted order for local delivery then calls next day,which was day the flowers were to be delivered, and says they can't deliver them. I put in recepients zip code when ordering and they accepted the order. Cost me more to do same day deleivey via another company that was able to deliver flowers.
Customer service rep was extremely unhelpfu, sounded like I woke him uo when I called at 9:30 am.

I placed an order 4.14.22 and still not delivered..for a funeral...i can not access customer service. When i tried required me to open an outlook account which i did but there is no email address to send complaint too...
W01005809881466
4.14.22

Very disappointed with the floral arrangement sent to recipient for birthday. Arrangement was not what I ordered, much smaller with different flowers. To top it off, flowers arrived wilted and dying. Will never use 1-800-Flowers again.

I can not believe that the plant I ordered was being sent from Florida. No wonder the shipping fee was 25.98. Couldn't they find a florist that was closer then Florida. Order was placed in Chicago and delivery was in Chicago. I will never order from them again.

I ordered a bouquet on 3/4 for delivery on 3/5. Shortly thereafter I was contacted that they couldn't deliver the arrangement I picked out so I picked another one with the rep on the phone. I called on 3/5 around 5:00 to see if the flowers had been delivered. I was told they had until 8:00 to do so. At 8:20 still no information that they had been delivered. I again spoke with a representative who indicated they would have to be delivered on Monday which after the fact. Guess what, Monday's delivery didn't make it either. There are several "orders" on my account indicating delivery on 3/12 which I did not order. Very disappointed

I called the day I saw my passbook renewal. I was charged twice. They assured me the first was a soft charge and it would fall off. The second one is still deducted from my banking account . Here it is March 3 and it is still not resolved. I have spoken to many people at that company. Seems very scammed.

Will absolutely NEVER order from them again! Ordered flowers on the 26th for my girlfriend to give her dying mother to be delivered on the 28th by 8 pm. Due to Covid, she's not been allowed to visit so I thought it might make her feel better if a piece of her was there since she couldn't be. The flowers never showed up. Had a confirmation email, was able to track the order, and still showed up in the system but they cancelled the order due to "suspected fraudulent email". What is fraudulent email? And they never even contacted me to tell me that the order was cancelled. No call. No email. Nothing. They called in immediate family today to say their goodbyes. So she's there now and noticed the flowers never came. The first representative I spoke to offered to call her and let her know why the flower delivery was canceled. So his solution was to call someone who is sitting at the bedside of their dying mother to tell them that they canceled the flowers due to fraudulent email. He wanted to interrupt her time to explain this nonsense instead of just sending me an email so that I could screenshot it and send it to her about what happened. The second representative did a replacement order and took a whole $6 off my order. Six dollars. Now the delivery is supposed to be tomorrow sometime between 9:00 and 5:00. This woman is dying and the one thing I could offer my girlfriend to console her is these flowers. She could be dead tomorrow. So she's upset and I'm made to look like I canceled the order and just reordered last minute. My name and my word is at stake here. She's not even speaking to me now. So I asked the representative what happens if she's dead tomorrow when the flowers arrive and there's nowhere to deliver them to because she's in a morgue? This woman told me she's going to pray. She totally admitted fault on the company's behalf, but the price of my word and my name is $6. The one thing I could have done for my girlfriend in this time, and I let her down. The company won't get blamed for this, I will. So I'm telling everybody now, you take a gamble on if your flowers are going to be delivered and you won't even know anything about it if they cancel because they don't inform you. I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau and every website I can find. They will right this wrong. At this point I shouldn't have to pay anything. And whoever the person was who canceled my order without informing me should be terminated. I plan to take this as far as it'll go.

The worst company, do not use, they said they delivered it on my birthday yesterday at 10:30 which was a lie. Then when they got caught in a lie they said it would be delivered today by 12. Then when I called to confirm they said it would be delivered Monday because they don’t deliver on the weekends. Do not use this company the worst customer service ever text

Good afternoon, To Whom It May concern,

My name is Ana Cabrera and I have been a very loyal customer of 1800 Flowers for many years. This month alone I have placed 15 orders and the reason why I'm writing this email. I have patience and understand with everything happing it's not easy but as a customer. I do not appreciate being lied to and it didn't even happen once it happen twice. I had placed an order for my husband on Valentine's Day it was order #5798304658. He was supposed to have received it on February 10 and nothing I reached out to the representative by chat and the person stated they will place a new order and have it shipped and give me 50% back and a 20 dollar passes for my trouble. I told the person thank you so much for your help and waited a whole week and nothing. I reach out to another representative by chat again and got disconnected 3 times had to tell 3 different people the same problem. Finally, when I reach out to someone they told me the same thing will send you a new item and the 50% money-back and $20 pass for my trouble waited another week, and still nothing no email or anything. I just can't believe this is happening to top it off I sent my husband another gift for his birthday since it's February 20 and I had a fruit bouquet order # 5798811456 sent to his job. The delivery was supposed to have happened on the 17th since I was like just in case the company has a problem delivering on the due date he could still get it on that Friday 18th. When I asked my husband did he get anything on Thursday or Friday he said no. I was so disappointed at 1800 flowers they didn't call him or anything. That was my last straw I love the company but this is now happening so often that I'm very upset and both times it was for my husband which is very unacceptable.

I hope the company gets their act together because this is very bad for business. I can't even chat with someone because I feel I will get the same answer but nothing will get done.

I ordered flowers for my friend and on the website it said if you order within the next 1 hour and 34 minutes the order will arrive by 2pm. It did not arrive as promised, when I asked about it I was told by the virtual assistant that it would be delivered by 8pm. Then I was asked if I wanted a redelivery. I asked for a supervisor, finally after asking 4 times a guy comes on and says he’s a supervisor and a real person. He was not. He said he apologized that the delivery did not deliver as promised but it’s on the truck now and will deliver by 8pm. I asked for the name or number of the florist they used and the virtual assistant said no. Then the human supervisor started sending canned messages and it was obvious he too was a virtual assistant. This is the worst company if have ever used for flower delivery and customer service. They lie and now I’m not sure if the flowers will ever get delivered. TERRIBLE SERVICE, LIARS.

Worst experience ever I ordered flowers they showed up half dead I called them they said they’re gonna issue a new order and issue a refund ruin my wife on Valentine’s Day I got off the phone with him just now and they haven’t processed a replacement on my refund very angry

Every year its the same thing. Valentines day I get a debit on my back account for whatever 1800flowers.com that I did NOT order. I call, they say they are going to refund, send an email confirming such...then never get the refund.... Is there a State Attorney Generals office somewhere to look into this?

Been trying last night to get the issue with my order resolved to no avail, i have to work so i dont have time to sit on the phone for 45 mins. Do i get on the website wait forever and finally get to chat with someone, just have them leave midcoonversation. Then I have to wait again, so i feel out the survey and ask someone to contact me.. Please fix the issie.

My flowers were never delivered to my recipient. I used a gift card for part of the order that I purchased through my daughters school program. I explained you can’t refund back to that card because it does not exist. I used basically a promo code. They kept telling me that I would get the full amount back to my debit card and I didn’t. I just got the amount used by the debit card. I was sent to 6 different people and I was either hung up on or sent to the main menu. No one will help me get my money back.

I received an email on the day the flowers were to be delivered at 4:30 telling me flowers had been delivered. They never were. When I called they said must have gone to wrong address, I asked for refund. After 2 weeks and four phone calls where each time I was disconnected I received notice that I received I refund of $53 however I was charged $85.
Worst customer service and I still can’t get a refund for the amount I was charged.

Ordered flowers on February 2 to be delivered on Valentine’s Day. They weren’t delivered. Customer service is horrible. You couldn’t pay me to use these people again. They’re rip-off. Don’t buy from them.

I would never ever order from 1-800 flowers they did not help in anyway I over ordered it was my mistake and I call same day and they said oh well all sales are final and delivered to the wrong address I will never do business with them again

***While I believe all flowers are beautiful......

:( ORDERED WITH GIFT CARD From 1800flowers to share with a neighbor)pictured BLUE&WHITE ARRANGEMENT, LARGE

WE RECEIVED: yellow Daisies,asst(very short stem)color roses, 1 pcs white hydrangea, 1 pcs alstroemeria

SUPPOSED TO BE: All-around arrangement with white roses, carnations, and Peruvian lilies (alstroemeria); blue delphinium; baby’s breath; seeded eucalyptus, and assorted greenery
Artistically designed a clear glass cylinder vase; large vase measures 6"H; medium/small vase measures 5"H
Large arrangement measures approximately 15"H x 13"L

Ordered flowers for my daughters 21st birthday on 2/8 for 2/11 delivery. Received notice on the 12th that delivery had been scheduled for the 12th (one day late). Received notice that the delivery was now going to be on the 13th. I mean, you are 1800flowers, not 1800NOflowers. It isnt that difficult is it? You can't arrange to deliver flowers with 3 days notice on time? Keep your $20 coupon...I won't make the same mistake twice.

I joined the 'passport club' because I frequently send flowers. I was sent a $10 off coupon so I purchased flowers to be sent to my MIL. when I went to checkout and put in the code it said that I needed to spend 39.99 so I went back and increased my total to $46 and tried again. It still said I needed to spend 39.99 (which I was now doing). I joined a chat and the person told me to place the order and then they would refund me. I was then disconnected from the chat. no refund. I tried the chat again and was told I could have 10% off. I didn't want that because the email clearly says $10. I was disconnected from the chat again. Total time 1 hour.
Today I try calling and again spent 45 minutes talking to someone who could not help me. They are supposedly calling me back later. I have cancelled my passport membership. I was lied to and apparently emailed false information. SO upsetting!

I ordered a basket of flowers and balloons for a 85 year old friend. To have waited and checked status all day. It was her birthday. For it to have been “delivered “@7pm. Which of course family was looking for the items and no they were not delivered and I call in and I speak to someone who insist on telling me it’s delivered when I know by family it was not I asked whomever local florist she used is obviously not doing their jobs as being contracted under your company but also I wanted a full refund defeats purpose of the arrangement for her birthday. Took her over thirty minutes and she wouldn’t give me the refund and wouldn’t let me speak to a supervisor as I was getting nowhere with her.
Honestly this being a big company - I NEVER would have expected this. I’m seriously angry and upset by all of this.! What’s the point of an arrangement for an occasion and surprise- if it isn’t received. Failure to deliver or give me a refund is unacceptable

I had an order to be delivered 2/2/22 for my daughters 15th birthday to her highschool. The rep that took my card info the day I ordered it 2/1 said it would be delivered by 2:30p. However I received an email stating they were running behind at 4:30p (2 hours PAST delivery time) stating that it would be as late as 8p (when the school is closed and when she would already be home). I called in and the reps line went silent as if she'd muted her line. I told her that I thought her line was muted but she didn't say anything, not even hold on. So I hung up and called back only for a different rep tell me he couldn't get into my account. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

I ordered flowers off of your site for a co-worker who's mother passed away. We chose the flowers and the flowers that were delivered were not even close to what we picked out. We had placed the order well in advance. Order #5797619114. There were numerous issues but what I am upset with the most is, is that the flowers were not even close to what we expected from the photo and they were dead flowers and smashed flowers as well. This is not a good way for your company to get recommended. It was a very small arrangement and we had ordered a large arrangement. I will be attaching a photo of the flowers and I believe we should get the money back for these flowers. I am so very disappointed in what you sent. Also, The website does not update the customers on when the order is being processed or out for delivery. I called earlier in the day, the prompt stated that "the flower were out for delivery and were suppose to be in the office by 8 pm", I stated to the rep that we are a medical facility and close at 4. The rep stated that she couldn't get in contact with the florist but had left a message, I just felt like the customer service we received was terrible and I feel like we need a full refund. Thank you

I ordered and paid $100 for an azalea bonsai as a gift for my daughter-in-law’s birthday. What she received was a half dead plant with dead leaves, sparse leaves and no blooms. I was mortified when she sent me a picture of the plant.

I received an azelea plant from my brother and sister-in-law out of state for my 80th birthday two days ago and even though I thought it was healthy looking today on my birthday I checked the plant and all the leaves are falling off of the plant. When I received the plant a lot of the dirt was missing and the dirt that was in the plant was very soggy. I know that being shipped the dirt had to be noist but azelea's do not like soggy soil which could be the problem in why the plant is losing its leaves.
Since my brother and his wife were so kind as to remember me on my birthday and paid for this plant I should have gotten one that was more healthy.
If you would please look into where this plant was shipped from and why it could not last in shipment to me.
I would not be complaining about this matter but I thought it shoukd not be overlooked in case there have been other complaints regarding these problens.
I did not make my brother aware of this problem as to not upsethim because I am sure he did this out of love and wanted me to enjoy it for many years to come.
Since I love plants and research them on proper care. If you would kindly look into this matter and let me have a response from your company.

I order 100 red roses for 55 birthday for my wife, pay online, with correct address. In the delivery day I don't receive any flowers but receive email- Flowers delivered!! So, I call costumer service, with is TERRIBLE, They say -we will be working on this problem and maybe flowers will be delivered tomorrow. Well if my flowers for 500$ not going to be delivered tomorrow I will complain again to much series organization.

DO NOT USE 1-800-Flowers UNLESS you want to have a horrible experience! All of the phone representatives do not speak very good English and they do not pay attention to details! I ordered a floral arrangement for an upcoming funeral this weekend. I spent 21 minutes on the phone placing my order and I had to phonetically spell out the entire recipients name, church and address of delivery… multiple times I had to repeat all of this information (literally 3-4 times). The call ends, and I later receive a voicemail stating they need me to contact them about my order. I call them back, and I had to pull up the email to provide my order# and realized the recipients name, church and delivery address all had multiple errors so there’s no way this delivery would have been successful. The representative on the phone (my 2nd call) wanted to know the required delivery time (which I provided during my 1st phone call multiple times), but I provide the timeframe again and I explained the errors on my order. The representative assures me he will fix it right away and will send me a new email confirmation. I waited, but did not receive an email, so I decided to chat online because I can type out all the errors made and make sure this was corrected on their end. The chat representative had to make all of the corrections because the 2nd call representative never did what he assured me he would do. The chat representative now assures me everything matches now. Then I called to speak with a manager to provide feedback of my experience and he says he would call me back in 1 hour, but he never called me back. 5 hours later, I received a 2nd email order confirmation with all of the same errors that I had on my 1st email, so I logged into my order online and can see most of it was corrected, except the street name is still misspelled. So I call in again (3rd call) to get the street name corrected and I asked to speak with another manager because at this point I am beyond upset. I explained my entire situation and the street name was still incorrect, the manager was shocked that another manager said he would call me back and did not follow through with his commitment (to an upset customer) and agreed my experience was not good considering it was my first time using their company. This manager was very apologetic and made the correction to the street name and then sent me an email showing the correction made, and I also logged into my order online and confirmed it was also correct there. I’m thinking I am good to go now… BUT my husband noticed this morning we have 2 “pending” charges in our bank account for $160.71 each. So I called in again (4th call) and the girl tells me this is a pending charge to avoid fraud, it is not impacting my bank account and it will automatically be reversed within 3-5 business days. I can assure you this was impacting my bank because my balance in my account has been reduced TWICE (a total of $321.42)! I did another online chat and sure enough this was their explanation “After a careful review on your account, I only found one order for a total of $160.71. The other charge you see on your statement is only a pending authorization charge or a pre-authorization charge that will automatically be removed or fall off within 24 hours or within 3-5 business days depending how fast your bank processes the removal of the authorization. This is a security process to avoid fraudsters causing charge backs. As we have a lot of cases about frauds placing online using stolen credit cards, but we didn't take the actual charge, it's being held temporarily by your bank that will automatically fall off.” The chat representative told me it will automatically fall off within 7 business days, then later says within 24 hours to 3-5 business days. Good thing I have enough money to cover these 2 “pending charges” even though I only authorized 1 charge to my account and no one told me or disclosed that there would be 2 “pending” charges either. If this is their process, they definitely need to tell customers about this process so they are aware! This is such a ridiculous experience and I would never recommend using 1-800-Flowers!!!

I ordered flowers that were to be delivered on 12-23, they never made it, then again was promised delivery on 26th, no delivery. Called again today and now the 28th. I never received a call or email from anyone. I have used this place for 8 yrs now, not sure I will every do business with 1 800 flowers again. Hope its delivered tomorrow. My aunt is 92 and looks forward to my flowers I send her. Tired of being on the phone for hours. Xmas is over now. Still trying.

The memorial lantern I ordered was beautiful. My complaint is that the recipient had no idea where it came from. The card with my message wasn't included with my order. If I had not called my family member today 12-24-21, they would never have known where it came from. Unhappy it wasn't included. I will in the future not ever deal with 1 800 flowers. I will also notify my family members in the future to use local florist and not go through your company.

Ordered for Valentine’s Day birthday in Narch and now Christmas not one of the deliveries arrived on time. Each time blamed on FedEx and never received any compensation. Beware if you have a deadline and go elsewhere

I cancelled an order on 8/2/2021. I was told it could take 1-2 MONTHS for the credit to show. My bank credits immediately. Nearly 5 months later, there is still no credit and they refuse to do anything to make it right.

I ordered days before our anniversary and I had everything planned so that my wife received a delivery at work and when she got home another delivery of flowers. They even charged me $5 for a specific time frame 3-6pm. Never received my order, this just hurt me because I was just waiting to give my wife those flowers. Never trust this business ever. I should have just gone local

If I could do less than 1 star I would. I attempted to order same day delivery flowers for my wife. They did not arrive at her job on same day. Disappointed but not angry since I did order early afternoon. The delivery location was her job, a school. My order was placed over the phone when there was an issue with the website and my PayPal site connection. I called customer service at about 7pm the same day to find out why my order was not delivered. No good answer given. Did realize the rep who took my order input my email address wrong. I was told my order would be delivered next day before 4pm. I called the next day at about 1:30 because it still had not arrived. I spoke with supervisor who "called" the florist and was told they were putting arrangement together again so that the flowers would be fresh. Would be delivered by 4pm. 4pm still no flowers. I called back and asked for manager and a refund. Was told by rep that "called" florist as well and was told that there were internet issues which prohibited them from getting my order. I then advised that previous supervisor spoke with someone who was putting arrangement together at 2pm. That is when I was told that my order had been bounced around to multiple florists. Horrible service. Still have not gotten an email with coupon that they promised. Do not use this service.

The flowers filigreed did not represent the flowers ion the website and I have pictures to prove my point. I believe another gift free of charge should be delivered, this is not acceptable.
JoAnne Carpentieri

I just received an edible arrangement from a company you hired called Fruit & Flower Creation, 639 W. Bridge Street, Phoenixville, PA 19460. I would NEVER tell my friend that their bouquet arrived in such a terrible condition. The fruit was old and wilted and the chocolate they dipped some of the fruit in was absolutely watered down and tasteless. I have never recieved a fruit arrangement in such terrible condition in all my life prompting me to notify you that you should sever ties with this company. They do not represent you well at all! Such a shame for my friend who no doubt paid good money fo this.

To the legal department of 1-800-Flowers

My name is Amy Jackson I received a boutique of flowers from one of your establishments on October 25th, 2021 at my home location 4980 Woodman Park Apt13, Dayton OH 45432 the boutique of flowers was delivered in the name of Nicole Schute instead of Amy Jackson.
The person who purchased these flowers his name is Nathaniel Shingleton he has a civil protection/domestic violence protection order put against him by me he is suppose to have no contact with me the case#2021CR01357 is with the City of Dayton, OH. That is why he put the name as Nicole Schute rinstead of Amy Jackson and did not sign the card he is trying to hide his identity but this is how he does things in the past we have now reported it to the Dayton Police Department report# 123245678 as they as well will be contacting you to see if we can get a copy of the receipt or copy of who paid for the boutique of flowers.

Domestic Violence is real thing, I am afraid for my life with this man, you see something, say something this is why I asking you please provide me with a copy of the credit card statement/receipt of who purchase this flowers so I can forward it to the Dayton Police Department and the prosecuting attorney so Nathaniel Shingleton can stop harassing me. I am asking your company to step up with a moral obligation to prevent this man from continuing to harrass me or eventually killing me he is mentally unstable let your company stand up regarding domestic violence and help prevent him from continuing this harrasment. I can provide any court documentation that you need to prove what I am talking about.

Sincerely

Amy Jackson

I placed an order last week for a soup basket as a get well gift.

After placing the order, I saw it could not be delivered until 11/09 and I electronically cancelled it within 15 minutes.

When I got a text that the item shipped, I contacted 1800fliwers explaining I had cancelled the order and was told because it shipped it was too late

Order W01095779765676 was delivered today, but it was not the right item. I contacted customer service and was told they would send what I ordered. I was then told it wasn’t in stock to send. When I asked for a refund I was told that would not be possible since an item was delivered.

I was offered partial credit, which I refused.

My items where not delivered on the date I requested and they were the wrong thing. If my order can’t be replaced It should be refunded.

That said, I don’t want ‘a partial refund.’

I will no longer do business with a company that does not take responsibility for errors and penalizes me for their mistakes.

Was charged twice the same amount on my debit card for a direct purchase and told it was a pre-authorization hold. (5 day hold)

I ordered the floral arrangement on the right. I recieved the one on the left. I am very displeased with this arrangement. I very much dislike bows. Why is there a big white bow on there. No fullness compared to the original on the rt. Much smaller vase. Very unhappy. Not the elegance I was hoping for.

I ordered some daisy's for my wife and when they arrived they were COVERED in spider mites! Never again!!!

Upon confirmation receipt of order, there were typos and grammatical errors on card. This was humiliating and embarrassing during the sad occasion of the death of a dear friend's Father! I was assured the card would be corrected. I received email with corrected verbiage for card, yet the original card with typos and grammatical errors was sent to the bereaved! I called again and customer service rep offered me a 50% discount on another flower order as well as offered to personally call the bereaved and apologize. I said no, I would like to send another floral arrangement to the home of the deceased since the funeral was September 15th. Long story short, the same card with typos and grammatical errors was sent to the church where funeral was. It is as though there are sick people working at 1-800-FLOWERS that are so heartless that they think death and grieving is something to be toyed and played with.

I ordered flowers to be delivered today. They were not delivered even though I received a delivery confirmation. First representative Oliver told me (after waiting 25 minutes for a call back) sometimes those messages are sent before delivery and be patient and wait until 8 pm. He also said if it wasn’t received to call a special number and I could speak to someone without waiting. I called at 8:10. Waited 30 minutes for a call back from Abigail. There was nothing she could do but redeliver tomorrow. This was supposed to be sent in sympathy and if I hadn’t called I would not have known it wasn’t delivered. I asked if that was my only choice and she promised to issue a refund. I asked if they knew if it was delivered to the wrong address and they had no idea what happened and all she did was issue a refund. I am so disappointed in this service.

I attempted to the cancel an order within one minute of placing it!

I chose an arrangement advertised for $39.99 +tax, with free delivery. The total I therefore expected was $42.49.

I chose PayPal as a payment method, and 1-800-FLOWERS directed me to PayPal to authorize charge. I signed into PayPal, and then PayPal returned me to 1-800-FLOWERS, but without shaving shown a total dollar amount.

It was when I'd been redirected to 1-800-FLOWERS that I saw that a $17.98 “service fee" had been tacked on.
This fee had not been disclosed prior to directing me to PayPal for payment authorization.

This was a deceptive move on the part of 1-800-FLOWERS.

As I wrote above, I immediately replied to the confirmation email with the word “CANCEL” in the subject line and “CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL” in the body of the email.

This was ignored, and when I tried to contact customer service to cancel, I did not reach a real person. I just received a message saying I could not cancel. I have sent multiple emails to 1-800-FLOWERS, but I receive in reply only unhelpful boilerplate responses. I called the hotline today but was on hold far too long and heard the automated voice say multiple times: "The information available online is the same information available to our specialists." In other words, I wasn't going to reach a helpful live person.

I request that 1-800-FLOWERS issues me a refund of $17.98, If this request isn't granted, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

I would also like to mention that the basket of flowers was delivered containing flowers that had been crushed by cellophane. I am altogether unhappy.

Company was unable to fulfill my order for June 18,2021. As of today I have NOT received my $133 refund. Unacceptable. I’m never allowed to speak to a supervisor. Everytime I call it’s a different excuse. Today is August 31,2021.

I had ordered flowers to be delivered to a coworker last week- received an email that they were delivered- when I asked the coworker if she liked her flowers she let me know she didn’t get anything- of course I wanted it to be a surprise- and figured since I got the email that said they were delivered I could ask about it- when I found out they never got delivered I was irate! I had to call and let them know what happened- they said to call back by 5 if they still didn’t get there - called back at 5- they told me that my account was locked by someone and would need to call me back- no one called- I then had to reach out again the next day- I requested a redelivery but also asked for a refund due to the fact that they couldn’t even call me back as told. This isn’t the first time I have had this problem with this company- I never thought the same issue would happen twice! I will never use their services again! I am still going to try to obtain my refund- for all the bullshit that I had to go through just to get flowers delivered I could have just delivered them myself and paid half of what I did spend- I highly recommend not using this company due to the fact that they can’t even get something delivered and don’t trust the email that they were delivered as I found out they weren’t.

Poor customer service, I placed a order 8am to have edible arrangements delivered to my wife job before 5pm
And 4pm I receive a call that the driver can’t make it. Can it be delivered to a home, after regretfully agreeing they still haven’t made it at 5:45pm
I asked for a 100% refund for such waste of time.

I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday on 7/31 to be delivered on 8/07 Saturday. When I checked the order status on Friday, 8/06 it indicated "no information was available"...I did put the order number in and the zip codes requested. My payment was made by a credit card and negotiated by your company on 7/31. I called your customer service department on Friday, after receiving the above message and the representative said the order had been sent out and was on its way to be delivered Friday, 8/06. I indicated this was not the correct date and he sent me a message which indicated the order was too late to stop and gave me a tracking number. I requested a refund and he said he would have a supervisor call me within the next 5 minutes. No one did call. I told him that instead of giving me a refund, then to go ahead and send another 2 dozen roses on the correct day requested..8/07. He verbally said this would happen. When I checked the order status of the wrong delivery date through FED EX your company had already managed to stop the delivery (I still have the copy of the FEDEX message which indicates delivery date of 8/06 as well as the copy of the FEDEX delivery which indicates 8/07). This time I am asking for a full refund of the 90 something dollars. I spent well over 4 hours talking to reps who did not know what they were doing as well as make promises that were not kept. If I do not receive a refund from you, I will simply file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as dispute the charge on my Master Card account, as I have all of the paper documentation to back this up before your company so conveniently changed all of the paper work. I will NEVER use your flower service again, as you do not keep your agreements, the order was not processed correctly and you conveniently changed your paper work on line. Fortunately, I had paper copies and screen shots of the chat messages as well. Again, I am asking for a full refund to be made to my account which I used. Patricia Culbertson (person who placed the order)

I've ordered flowers twice from them for a birthday (April and now July) and both deliveries never arrived as promised. My second delivery July 29, 2021) was for my mom's birthday and was extra special because we had just had two deaths in the family. One of the deaths was the lost of my mom's grandson, so the flowers were a little more special. I've been in the field of customer service/hospitality for more than 17 years and I know that they contract local florists to fulfill orders. They said that they tried to deliver to my home and that no one answered. The thing is, not only were there 5 people at my home, I have a working door bell and a camera that showed no one coming to my home. They never know what people are going through and to continually fail at a delivery behooves me. They should be ashamed of themselves for the false advertising for same day delivery!

I am truly upset. I ordered flowers for my wife so she could receive them today and she never got them. Never. When I called I was told they tried at 12am. Which is wrong. They didn’t try at 12 am or 12pm. I provided your company an alternate address and phone number to call if any issues and nothing No calls. No flowers. I called customer service and asked for a refund but I feel that’s not enough considering it was my anniversary. I have always tried to be open about things but this is ridiculous. It’s not like it’s Mother’s Day.

flowers were not received for sister's funeral.

I chose 20 roses and they delivered 5!!
All green leaves. My uncles 90th birthday. In germany

For my birthday in May 2021, I received a very small, pitiful bouquet of flowers which were completely wilted, lying down on the side of the vase. I was so disappointed and it made me very sad on my special day. I do not want to recommend 1-800-Flowers to any of my friends or family in the future.

Nancy Romero

I originally placed my order for a bouquet of flowers to be sent to my mother's house the saturday before Father's Day. My father passed away in August of last year and I wanted to send some red white and blue flowers to sit next to his american flag urn. I placed the order on the 18th to be delivered on the 19th. Got a delivery confirmation email stating they had been delivered, they were not. Filed for a replacement to be sent on June 22nd, got a delivery confirmation email stating they had been delivered, they were not. Filed for a replacement to be sent on June 24th, got a delivery confirmation email stating they had been delivered, they were not. At this point I was just over it and wanted a refund, thank goodness for the Customer Service Rep Shenelle. She was so nice and understanding about my frustration of three failed attempts and authorized me a full refund and a $20 coupon. Was very dissatisfied with my ordering experience, but was very pleased with Customer Service.

Have feedback for 1800flowers.com?