Sears Customer Service

Contact Sears Corporate

Toll free phone number: 847-286-2500

Sears is one of the oldest department stores in the United States. Originally founded as Sears & Roebuck Co., the business was made famous for their "Sears Catalog" that would come out each year.

Today, you can find Sears stores across the country selling a variety of items including: Clothing, Mattresses, Eyeglasses, Lawn Equipment, and more. Some states even have Sears automotive centers that can service your vehicle while you shop.

Common issues against Sears generally relate to rude employees, warranty refunds, technical problems, poor quality products, and the automotive center.

Upset with Sears?

File a complaint here!

Reach Sears Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Sears corporate office

• 3333 Beverly Road
    • Hoffman Estates
    • IL 60179

847-286-2500

A-

8am-5pm CST, Weekdays

Top Sears Complaints

I ordered a part for water heater. It was warranted and could have gotten it from manufacturer free, but could not get it soon enough. Sears told me they could get it to me between 4 and 6 pm the next day. When it did not arrive I obtained one that day and installed it. The next day I called and canceled the order and was told that it had been canceled. that evening it arrived and I called to ship it back. The people I spoke with seemed to be helpful. I was told I would receive an E-mail with a printable shipping label. I waited five days and after receiving no E-mail I called today and was told that. I would have to 4.95 for the shipping label.

This would have been fine except they were not going to refund the $18 I paid for expedited shipping. Sears finally decided to refund part of the shipping. This would have been ok if the problem had been my fault, but I did everything I was supposed to do. It was sears fault I did not receive the part when I was told I would receive it. I talked to four different people there and got four different stories. This isn't a lot of money but it is my money. Don't believe the "hassle free return policy" it is a hoax. I will never do business with sears again. Again, I could have gotten the part free from the manufacturer in the same amount of time it took to get it from sears.

Comment (0)

I first ordered a weed eater with a visa gift card of two hundred dollars my realtor gave me when I bought a new house, the remaining balance of $58.68 I paid with my credit card. I waited 20 days for my order to arrive at Pasadena TX, Sears. When I got to store to pick up the manager said it did not come in and refunded my money on a sears gift card. So I went online at another sears store and ordered the same weed eater to come to my house, after 11 days I still have no weed eater and checked tracking and apparently it was sent to wrong address in Baytown. I live in LA Porte TX.

Apparently Sears cannot supply a weed eater even. I want my money back on my credit card, and do not wish to deal with Sears ever again nor recommend this store to anyone. So please refund my money to my credit card so I can buy me a weed eater somewhere else.

Comment (0)

This has been the worst experience ever with Sears. I have been a customer since 1987 and never have I had the level of incompetency as I have recently experienced. I will try to break out the time frame. Around August 12 I placed an order in store at Clarksville, TN to be delivered to Greenville, NC. It was a two week delivery which put it at August 26th. When the delivery arrived it was the correct size but the deliver guys said the set was too small that the bed was a queen instead of a full, what was really going on was that the slats needed to be placed on the bed, anyway they took the set away but had my son sign a manifest saying it was delivered.

He is 19 so when an adult asks him to sign something he did blindly. After it was determined that the delivery was correct they had returned to the warehouse for the day and would not re-deliver. Also, they wouldn’t re-deliver another day. I finally was assigned a case manager (Yvette) who ended up canceling the order completely and re-ordering from scratch.

So, the new order was to be delivered on September 2nd and they delivered a mattress only size King…where in the heck did that come from…this may have been when Yvette cancelled the entire thing and re-ordered from scratch (it has been going on for so long now…). So now the next deliver was scheduled for September 10th and after three hours of waiting they finally delivered, the box springs only (but at least it’s the right size now). So we are on the phone again and finally got ahold of a nice man who finally found out that it wasn’t delivered from the vendor.

We would have another one on the next shipment which they said could be delivered no earlier than September 16th. The problem was that my son wasn’t going to be in town that weekend so it was arranged to be delivered Monday September 19th. Again, no delivery, again many phone calls. Finally found someone (thankfully spoke English and was in the United States (you may need to reconsider your outsourcing to other countries)). They found that on the 12th the order was cancelled at the warehouse. I know this happened once before but can’t remember which time.

Whoever is running that warehouse needs to be fired (I have never been an advocate for having anyone lose their job but this has gone too far). This time the person at the warehouse said it was confirmed to cancel (they talked to no one at our house nor my son) and that a manifest was signed (he signed for the box springs, if they put another one for the mattress in there that is deceit). Also, when I was tracking the order on line it showed a delivered status over an hour before the actual delivery. Why would that happen?

So, once again we are without a mattress and empty promises of deliveries and return phone calls (as far as I’m concerned they are all lies) . The level of incompetency has reached an all-time high on this one. I have been a customer for a long time but never have I had an encounter like this. But rest assured my credit card sure has been charged for said mattress, made sure that happened. I have had guests (70 year old grandparents) sleeping on the floor and my son has slept either on the floor or the couch for over a month. This is a very simple task, take a mattress to someone who paid for it, why is this so hard?

Comment (0)

I bought a Craftsman 2 stroke weed wacker and trimmer in August 2015 (13 months ago). I purchased the Edger attachment barely a month later. I also bought several spare parts, including a spare blade for the Edger attachment. Sears never shipped that blade and when I tried following up they were extra ordinarily unhelpful and that issue was never resolved. Today I learned that Sears provides no more repairs, no cleaning and no servicing once this weed wacker is out of warranty.

I find it very hard to believe that I just spend close to $300.00 for something this company refuses to service after only one year. When I asked where else I could get this weed wacker serviced they refused to provide me with a contact. They shrugged and said: "Sorry, can't help!" We will not ever shop at Sears again.

Comment (0)

I have many Sears complaints so I will start listing them now. First, a failure of initial product (upright freezer) to perform. Second, a failure of Sears to deliver selected replacement upon stipulated date. Third, a failure of Sears to offer amenable solution beyond the 30 day lag in delivery. Fourth, a loss of food stored above and beyond maintenance agreement. And finally, a failure of Sears to stipulate that an additional delay will not occur.

Comment (0)

I purchased a leaf blower approx. a year ago and it died on me. I took it back and the store at country side mall replaced it. I brought the new one home did everything the instruction said used it for 10 minutes and it shut off and never started again. I took it back to countryside which is an hour from my home and got my money back with no problem. While I was there another customer brought his back for the same reason. I would suggest whom ever is making these for sears is ruining there reputation. I bought a craftsman on there reliability and I guess that all went away. I went out and purchased another brand and will not recommend your lawn equipment to anyone anymore. No wonder sears and K-marts are closing all over the US.

Comment (0)

I was in Sears for over an hour. Picked out an adapter for my socket set, socks, 4 shirts, a pair of shoes, a belt, a pair of jeans. Went to the counter and the "system was down". The clerk said cash or check only. I was planning on using one of my credit cards but luckily I keep a check in my wallet for emergencies. Wrote a check for $152.79. They declined it. The check was out of sequence. I explained it was in my wallet for emergencies, but I was told it was for too high of an amount. It was before 5:00 PM so the bank was still open. It's right down the street from Oxmoor Mall, Louisville, KY. as is the business I own.

I have two houses and I'm in the process of selling one. My credit score is "good" over 700. It will be higher once I get the house sold and my monthly expenses go down. I went ahead and bought the shoes, jeans and belt with cash but had to put the rest back. Sears system goes down and I'm penalized. What a waste of time. Always loved my craftsman tools but if you have no more regard for customers. Been a craftsman Club member since 10/1991 but I never have my card on me so I guess they think I don't shop there any more.

I had 5 credit cards on me including one for my Insurance Agency, which is me, 2 picture I.D.'s good grief. I'd understand if the check was for $500 or something or if my credit score was questionable. Good grief.

Comment (0)

For the record I have not received an original invoice for a service call not rendered. Instead I was sent notice of debt received on Saturday August 13, 2016. As indicated in your correspondence it’s past 30 days, and was not given the appropriate time to respond to this charge.

Why wasn’t I sent an original bill? I wasn’t even given the courtesy to pay this bill. I view this action as a means to intimidate and threaten me into paying this bill. My good credit and name is now being challenged. (If I gotten an appropriate statement, I may have paid the bill under protest).

How else am I supposed to interpret this assault on me? I am totally offended I have lost my respect for the Sears slogan: Coverage you can count on and peace of mind. Along with this statement I have sent you my original letter of proof of action protesting this service call, dated 07/13/16.

Comment (0)

I am really disappointed by the service by sears and its poor management. I was really disrespected by one of the sears manager when I was really polite in response to my question about the return policy and she was unprofessional and tried to interrupt me without responding to my questions about the return policy. She tried to ignore me and it felt like she was winning in front of me by ignoring me I was wonder if sears management work to make violent against different race.

Comment (0)

My husband bought a watch for me several years ago from Sears. I had set it aside and recently found it in the watch box of a watch I was currently wearing. The battery was dead so we decided to have it replaced. The girl at the counter told me that the hands did not line up. I asked how this could happen. She replied from dropping it. I told her it had never been dropped and to observe the conditioner showing no scratches. Then she said I put heavy items on top of it. She then said she would have to send it out for repair before getting a battery. I took back my watch and left. I went to a nearby jeweler who replaced the battery in a matter of seconds and advised me there was nothing wrong with the watch. I have been a loyal customer at this store for decades and, except for the occasional rude employee, I had no problems like this. I would hope this girl will be moved to another area where she might have better luck knowing what she is doing instead of forcing customers to go elsewhere.

Comment (0)

Have been a loyal Sears customer since 1986, ALL of my appliances, tools etc...purchased from sears. So when my fridge died,,naturally I went to sears I bought a fridge, paid in cash-in full; at the Yonkers NY sears on 6/8/16. Very bad experience, since then major issues with delivery, the delivery company contracted by sears. Not the sears delivery van; none of them could communicate effectively in English. So being mono lingual, it was down hill from there. No worries after several phone calls (on hold for 30-35 min some times) we resolved the delivery / haul away issues in only 4 days.

Then there was a shelf missing in the refrigerator. I called on 6/14/16 and was told " it will be delivered within 7 days". 1 month later the matter still not resolved..how hard is it to send a shelf or have me pick it up in the store. I called CS today and was told I ordered a "cup shelf". and as a result they can't send it. I repeated several times.."top shelf".. "the shelf that hold milk, juice, etc. in the body of the fridge" . I was the fridge I ordered did not come with the shelf I am requesting.

So I asked, what do I place in the slide that indicate a shelf should be there, how come the floor model have a shelf in the spot where I'm missing one? I was then told again, " oh..o.k, one will be ordered and sent to you in 7-10 days" Worse experience, but still fingers crossed.

Comment (0)

I bought the wrong blades for my craftsman tractor. The center hole wasn't right. Took them back found the right blades witch were more money and that was fine but they wouldn't credit me the full amount of what I paid for the wrong blades. They would only credit me the lowest selling price. I normally buy a new tractor there about every 3 years. But now I'll never buy another one there. Local mower shop just got all my mower business.

Comment (0)

My wife purchased clothes and one of the items was backordered. Sears shipped the wrong size so my wife went back to Sears, Twelve Oaks Mall, Novi, Mi on Saturday to return the incorrect pants and reorder the correct size. The manager could not help because she would not call another store and since the computer system was down, my wife could not reorder, all of this after my wife was blamed for ordering the incorrect pants size until she showed the manager the original order with the size she had requested. We will never set foot in Sears again and we plan to post our experience on Facebook, where one of our family works. Sears lost customers on Saturday.

Comment (0)

I bought a new car battery Monday evening, June 13, 2016 from the Sears Car Care Center at the Berkshire Mall, Reading PA. On my way home, I stopped at an auto parts store and found a battery with a better warranty for the same price. I decided to take the Sears battery back on Wednesday June 15 and was stunned when the sales person insisted they don't do refunds on batteries. The battery is brand new and was never installed in a vehicle. It went from the store counter to the trunk of my vehicle, back to the store counter and now back in my trunk. There is nothing in the store notifying consumers that battery purchases are non-refundable and there's nothing on my receipt stating it either. I want to return the battery and have the amount credited back to my Visa card.

Comment (0)

We were treated without respect and dignity in the Sears in Central Mall Texarkana Texas T5503. We just wanted to exchange a dead battery that cost 153.00. I have spent 1000's of dollars in Sears And I am an EX-employee. I will no longer shop there neither will my friends and family.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Kenmore upright bagless vacuum not quite 2 years ago (Model 115.31125310. The belt broke, I got the part number from the Vac. manual and tried to find it on line but could not. Called Sears and they could not help me either. Went to the Robinson store and the salesman and I could not find the belt in the store so the salesman found one we thought would work ( Kenmore 39000). Put it on my vac. and the 1st I used it the belt broke. Went back and another salesman tried to find the (598006 # from manual) and could not but he felt the 39000 one was right refunded me the original one and I bought the second one.

Again the belt broke when in use. I am up set with Sears and want to know why I can't get the belt listed in my manual for my Vac. If they don't make it anymore what belt and part # takes it place. Salesmen at Sears could not find that info on their in store computers. Come on Sears this should not be so hard even if my vac. is 2 years. Give me the info I need to buy the right belt.

Comment (0)

On 4/29/16 I took my self propelled mower to store 1773 for a tune up as it would not start. Sears employee stated the normal fee is $99.00 but there was a special of $75.00. #1 I was charged $99.00..#2 I was called and told a zone cable was broken and needed to be replaced. There are two cables on this mower..one kill switch and one for the drive wheels.

Neither of these cables ever failed to operate before these repairs and further the right front wheel is lose and wobbles and they drag when being pushed with the engine off (also new). The Tech stated the spark plug was dirty and needed to be replaced. This was a new plug and the engine never fired. I asked for parts back so this is not a real problem except to question the Tech's inspection. I picked up the mower 5/8/16.

I called this morning to the 888-391-8867 and was eventually sent to Nico who wants me to take the mower back to the store to be sent back for repair. This requires me to get it delivered again, borrow a mower again and lose mine for another 10 to 14 days. I have already paid $142.60 and I believe Sears should send a repairman to my house, to do the repairs properly, at Sears expense and not cost me $99.00 more. I have used Sears products most of my life and they have always been fair in their dealings and that is what I am asking now.

Comment (0)

Dear customer compliant service. Purchased Kenmore stove / oven range last July 2015. Oven cleaning cycle the smoky grease comes out top of door. We noticed vents in back of stove do not exhaust / ventilate the heat. Sears customer service stated there is no charge. The first appliance repairman look at door seal, pull up on seal stated everything was good, wanted or said the bill is for $95.00, then left. Customer service stated Maria wasn't to pay $95.00.

They then tried to make 3 additional appointments: each time appliance tech call wanted $95.00 and one $135.00 when just to come out. Should not have to pay which -Your product Kenmore - Sears Warranty. Maria wishes to have these issues resolved, fixed, or new replacement. We fill out your ' how did we do.. . since then NO Reply. Below is information: dates, times, work order numbers. Kenmore RANGE, 1YR, BTW 600-800.

Here is the email I got from Sears support line:

Dear Maria, Thank you for contacting Sears Holdings Corporation. We feel pleasure for allowing us the opportunity to assist you. Record Number: 4012589. We have reviewed your service record on range which was declined estimate on 01/27/2016 and found that there was no issues with the unit. In-warranty covers only normal wear and tear of the appliance. Since there was no issues with the range on first call, it was charged $95.00. However, there is another service for the range scheduled on 02/05/16. Please call us at 1-800-479-6351 if any billing disputes after the service completion. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by replying to this email or via phone.

Comment (0)

In 2012 we completely remodeled our kitchen. We bought all new appliances from Sears. New refrigerator, new gas stove with microwave above and a new dishwasher. The Microwave Hood Combination is a Kenmore Elite Model # 72186013010. We have had to replace the igniter on our gas stove twice but what has really upset us is the microwave handle. We had to replace the handle in 2013 due to plastic bubbling and silver paint coming off. Not a stainless handle, which it should be above a gas range. We had to pay $68.50 for the part and $142.56 in labor to Sears. It is bubbling again and peeling off.

The date of the ticket for replacement is Jan. 17, 2013. Service order number 40681306. Now that the handle is doing this again, I have done some checking and there are tons of complaints concerning this matter. I even read that someone is wanting to start a class action law suit. I wonder if Sears is going to be responsible if someone gets sick from the handle parts falling into the food below?

This is really sad to pay so much for appliances and get such poor results. I have been buying from Sears for years and have been a loyal customer but this has really gotten to me. You should replace all of these handles with Stainless Steel. There should be a recall on this. This could be a health concern. Do you expect your customers to continue buying these poorly made handles? There are many people upset about this. I am very disappointed about this. Buying a washer and dryer this week but not from Sears.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Kenmore vacuum cleaner with a three year warranty. It is so heavy for me I haven't used it a couple of times. I called customer service to see if I could return it and they said no. I am older person on a fixed income so this a problem for me. I would appreciate help with this and I am disappointed with Sears.Thanks so much.

Comment (1)

On February 24th 2015, I ordered online a craftsman snow blower. I used it for about 3 hours later that month. I then stored the snow bower in a building until November 2015. When I tried to start the blower it would not start and I was using the electric start option. In November I took the blower to Sears and they sent it off to be fixed. The repair people said the carburetor needed cleaned. I stored the blower in my basement for two weeks and got it out to start it because a snow storm was coming. Guess what - it would not start again. I took it back to Sears in Beckley WV and they sent it off again. Three weeks later I went to pick it up.

The repair people said they cleaned the carburetor again. I took some gas with me and a long extension cord and before I loaded it up in my truck and with the Sears customer service employees watching I tried to start it again using the electric start option and it still would not start. I asked the manager if he could refund me the purchase price, he went to call someone and came back and said that we had to send it off again to be fixed. Well the snow season is almost over. I have shoveled snow for several hours already. I would like a new snow blower or my money back so I can buy a different snow blower. I think I have bought a lemon.

Comment (0)

I placed two orders within the last 3 months, each order had parts missing. Then I have to wait for parts. Had a washer and dryer delivered today can't use because of the missing parts. Two times this has happen which is getting a little ridiculous.

Comment (0)

I called to schedule a service call for my dryer. I didn't call the company I had purchased the dryer from because I believed Sears to be a more reliable company. I was told I needed to be home between 1 and 5 PM. Being a teacher I said I could be home by 4PM, that was rejected and I was given a Saturday appointment during those times. At 4:41 PM I was called my the technician to say he would be here between 5:15 and 5:30.

At 5:33 PM I called to find out where he was and was told he would be here around 6:30 PM. I was offered a $50 Sears card as compensation. My husband and I had dinner plans that had to be cancelled because of the late arrival of the technician. I asked to speak to a supervisor and eventually was connected to one. I asked for the house call to be free since it was now well out of the promised appointment time. I was told that wouldn't be possible.

I cancelled the appointment and said I would not purchase another appliance from Sears. For a company that advertises as being very reliable-it isn't! I'm very disappointed and sorry I wasted my time waiting for anyone to arrive. This doesn't even rate 1 star, but I can't find a way to cancel out the one star.

Comment (0)

I had an appointment to have my AC/Heat Unit scheduled for Jan 23, 2016. However, the technician/repairman never showed up nor did he call to let me know that he wasn't coming. I even called Sears Customer Service Rep and they didn't know what was going on. I wasted a half day because of this bull stuff. This is the third time I have experienced this problem over the past three years and with the same problem with your new Kenmore AC/Heating System (Heat Pump) I purchased. I'm glad that I took out an extended warranty because I would have been paying for the screw up your technicians have failed to repair.

This AC/Heat unit I purchased from Sears is crap. I purchased this unit in September 2011 and in Feb 2014 the fan motor was replaced because it was very noisy. It still is! Several technicians have been out to check it out but they said its working okay but don't know why it is noisy. Last July a technician came and said it may be the capacitor because it seem to not function at a 100%, but he didn't have one with him and said he would report it for someone to come out and replace it. No one ever came to replace the capacity.

My previous AC/Heat unit was 19 years old and was functioning great, and had less problems during this time than what I am experiencing now. However, I made the mistake of having one of your sales reps talked me in to replacing it which I regret...lesson learned.

Even your wed site is screwed up. I tried to set up another appointment but couldn't. The error message said: "Apologies, we're unable to schedule this order online. Please call us at 888-213-2746 and we’ll get your service scheduled." This has been happening for about a month now. This is such good customer service...I am definitely not happy with your service. I had intended on having Sears redo my kitchen, but now I have reservations.

I sure hope that the next time I have a scheduled appointment that a experienced technician will show up and knows what the heck he is doing. It appears that most of the techs seem so inexperienced or don't give a heck...just want to be paid.

Comment (0)

My cloths dryer stopped working. Always owned a Kenmore. Checked Sears on line and found dryer. Went to Sears store in Moss Creek, South Carolina to check it out. Told sales guy the model number. He checked on line, saw the machine I wanted and said he would charge me $200 more than the on line price. Clerk was rude. Last time I shop at Sears. Konrad Tuchscherer

Comment (0)

First, I tried posting a comment to the MySears feedback section but couldn't log in. I tried resetting my password but was sent a link that didn't work. Please help me with this issue. Second, I am extremely upset with the way business has been conducted during my most recent purchase. My SaleCheck # is 028290821539 for future reference. I purchased a mattress and box-spring set from Ruby Cordero at your Victorville store on 12-19-15 and a month later I have no mattress to sleep on.

On the first delivery, I received the wrong size mattress and box-springs but was advised by the delivery guys to keep them and call for an exchange. I agreed and called the store immediately. After speaking with someone the next day, I was told that someone would be contacting me about the exchange and potential price differences. I did not object to this and understood the situation. I was given a delivery date for the mattress of the correct size. On the the day of the scheduled delivery I made arrangements to be home during the delivery window indicated. About 30mins before the end of the delivery window I received an automated call letting me know that there wouldn't be a delivery and that someone would contact me about rescheduling a delivery. This was strike 2 on this order. I agreed to give you guys another shot despite wanting to cancel my order completely.

Over the next few days I waited for a new delivery date. I was called twice with no delivery date but instead getting an automated message telling me that there had been a delay with the order. After the second call, I decided to call the store where I had purchased the mattress. I spoke with a gentleman named Michael there and tried to cancel the order. Michael indicated to me that to cancel the order I had to show up to the store in person. I went to the store in an attempt to cancel the order.

Michael told me that he would speak with his manager to see what he could do. I left the store without having cancelled the order but expecting to hear about the cancellation soon after. A few days later I received a call from Michael not about the cancellation but to give me a new delivery date. I told him that I was not interested in getting a delivery and that I just wanted to cancel. Michael told me that he would speak to his manager and would call me back that same day. I never got a call back.

I called into the store a couple of days later and spoke with Ruby. She was able to convince me not to cancel by telling me that she would get them to deliver my merchandise as soon as possible and would see about compensating me for my troubles. So I waited again for a new delivery date. A few days later I received a call with a new delivery date.

Fast forward to today, the date of the delivery. The delivery was here at about 2pm. One of the first things out of the delivery man's mouth was "1 mattress and 1 box-spring?" I told him that it didn't make sense to just order one box-spring for the size of the bed, to which he said that the person who put in the order must have made a mistake. At this point I'm at about strike 10 with this order. I just want to cancel. While the driver was still here, he called someone in the call center who indicated to him and to me that someone would call about the cancellation. Moments later I got a call from the delivery department. This is where things went from bad to worse...

I spoke to a person named SUSIE (Employee # 7603). As I began to speak with her about canceling my order, she became very abrasive. She did nothing to comfort my mind or extinguish my frustration. Instead she chose to take part in a one sided blaming match to which I had no answer as I was left speechless from the way I was being spoken too. I'm not sure if you guys record the phone calls but I would suggest giving it a listen if you do. Not being able to give a response myself, I handed the phone to my husband who had become incensed with anger at the way I was being spoken to. He was met with the same type of combative attitude which only angered him more. He eventually hung up on her as the conversation was going nowhere.

These events have led to this email being written for your review. I have been a loyal customer for years now and was treated like, if not worse than, a child who had done something wrong. I've been toyed and played with for the last time. I am prepared to forego any and all business I will ever have with Sears. I am prepared to cancel this order as well as cancel my Sears credit card. I am prepared to advise my friends and family of the trouble I have gone through with your company. All I wanted was a mattress and I ended up with a brain aneurysm. All I wanted to sleep comfortably and all I got was sleepless nights.

Please get back to me as soon as possible in regards to my cancellation. I don't want to be penalized the 15% for canceling my order. I just want someone to care enough about my business to get something done.

Comment (0)

I work at a business, Avondale Veterinary Healthcare Complex, and I keep receiving a phone call from 515-278-7278 that makes me sit there for a minute until they hang up. No one answers and it hangs up on me. When I called back the first time to tell them this was a business and I can't get phone calls from our patients while I'm on the phone wasting my time with Sears support people. After 3 calls I finally got to a Sears supervisor (Chloe at 8006905650) and besides being lied to by two different reps at the 278 number.

Chloe had no idea either why you were calling me about a Sears fridge bought over a year ago with no current warranty or service calls. there was apparently no record why you had called our line either. so after rep #1 told me he had no problem taking me off the call list without even asking for any information, I received another call less then an hour later. When I called Rep #2 he claimed he was a manager when I asked to speak to someone above him, not knowing that apparently all of them were "case managers" which wasn't portrayed to me in the way the way they were handling my case. Very unprofessional.

After giving him every number in the building to look up, he finally found the account, which was under the very first phone number I gave him, but told me there was nothing he could do to keep them from calling. There was no reason he could see that they should be calling. After speaking to rep #3, she assured me she put a note in my account to stop soliciting, neglecting to tell me that was only for emails. which made no sense because I was complaining about getting annoying phone calls. I then asked to speak to a manager and she sent me to Chloe. Who apparently had no idea how to stop it either and went to ask around to her colleagues how to handle it.

Someone gave her a form to fill out to stop all mail, calls, and emails. I know it can take up to 30 days to stop the calls but you should be aware of the complete unprofessional attitude of your employees. From being lied to by the first rep to being told there was no way to help me and I couldn't talk to someone higher up then rep #2, to not even having my complaint handled right was just a little ridiculous. I wasted I don't even know how much time trying to get Sears guys to stop calling which I could have been here doing my job. It's a fault in your system on many levels. From your call system to you employee training program. Good Lord does no one teach good customer service anymore?

Comment (0)

Have had warranty for sears washer since purchase of appliance. At the end of the warranty the dispenser leaked bleach onto the washer door frame. Sears ordered the wrong part several times and on another occasion forgot to order part. Now I am told that the part is no longer available. Still have the wrong parts which were shipped to us. Have requested 4 times by email that someone from corporate contact us. Also, spent almost an entire day on the telephone with them which was at 11 phone calls and still no resolution. Still no contact from corporate and still need the right part.

Comment (0)

My husband purchased me a sweater on line, and when I received it, it had a hole in the shoulder. So he called the customer service number on the receipt and explained the problem. And the lady told him he would have to order another sweater so he did and she told him that she would e-mail him a ups shipment label in 24 to 48 hours.

Well the label never arrived in his e-mail, but the new sweater that she told him to reorder did no holes in that one. He recalled the number again and spoke to the superviser and she told him the same load of crap that the ups label would be in his e-mail in 24 to 48 hrs. And its been four days past that. The real kicker is that his credit card has been billed twice.

Comment (0)

I purchased 3 items online from Sears.com. Received the items at home and due to work schedule did not open the boxes up until 12.21.15; all 3 items have a final markdown price of $1.50. I called Sears customer service on 12.22.15 and was told they would not honor the price on the items. Of course, I am upset. I feel duped to have paid $7.97 for something that cost $1.50. Obviously, I wanted the item and at this late date close to Christmas; I need the item and will not be returning it. I was sadly disappointed in the response from customer service.To add insult to injury the email address to escalate my complaint was invalid. I think if the people packing the items are aware from their packing slip the price paid they should have removed the label showing $1.50. Sears I love your items and pricing but your customer service response was lacking on this occasion.

Comment (0)

I schedule an appointment on December7,2015 for repairs for my washer, technician came out and replace one spring, I called for them to repair the basket that spin in the washer, because the basket is off balance and water is getting on my floor, so after he so called complete his job he left. I went to check and the problem still exists, so I called Sears again an told them what had happen they sent the same technician out, on December14 he called first and told me this is how it is suppose to work, he had and attitude when he call.

So he came I had my mom on the phone, also he didn't do no repairs on this day and he also try to tell me this is how a washer is to move I told him no the washer move but not back and forth were is to it making noise, and water is getting on my floor, so he left after raising his voice, no repairs were done and I was charged for service. My mom herd everything that day, her name is on this form because she pays for the warranty for my home and her home. I am now out of $40.00 dollars because I had to go to a laundry mat. Now my repair is schedule For December 22,2015, WOW! Another week.

Comment (0)

Hello here we go I had a leak coming from under my truck. Took it in and they said that I have a crack radiator. Then they call me back and said that I also have a leak in my hose. So they called me and said that it was back firing and they wanted to see why before ii come and get it. So they called me on a Saturday and said that it was ready. When my daughter went to pick it up she did not even get home and the service engine light came on but I had to wait until Monday before I could call back. He told me to bring it back again when he called back he said that it was my sensor my oxygen sensor. I said oh my goodness I brought it in for a leak now you say this is wrong he said that he will work with me on it I wasn't happy about it at all.

They fixed it and I call to complain about it but the guy said but I agreed to have it fixed I said that I had to get it fixed to get it fro down there. And I said that I didn't think that I should have to pay for that cause I just brought it for a leak. My truck was running fine even with the leak when I had it fixed now they are telling me all this. My service engine light never came on and now this is a mess. I asked they guy was there someone over him that I could talk to and he told me no. But he gave me the e-mail address and the address to where I could right I told him that he had to be someone one there over him. Cause he could not of hired himself and there is someone that he has to call if he call out. But when I picked my truck up again on Nov 28th which was a Monday put gas in it made another stop and went home.

Then Thursday went to the store and the school to drop a project off for my grandson. Came back out turn the truck on the service engine light came back on and it would not go into gear. So I called them and asked them what in the world did you do to my truck now everything is going wrong with it since you guys worked on it. Got it back down there on that Thursday and he called me back on Saturday Dec 5th and told me that it was my other sensor now and my transmission . He said that he would work with me on the sensor but they don't do transmission work before I knew it I went off and he said that he will not work with me. He say that they put it on a machine and it tells you what's wrong and they only came up with the sensor which I don't believe cause my service engine light never came on.

I told him that who ever is working on my truck did not know what they was doing. Cause they have messed up my truck so bad I hope that I can have it fixed on what they did cause I have spent close to 2700 dollars in one month. And that is not right that I should have done that I don't mind paying for what I have done but all this came from a leak yeah right. sears has lost my business. When I called back to add to my complaint all the lady at this time told me that she could not do nothing that I would have to talk to the store manager. And told me to take it some where else and I told her I would but I have a card there and don't have cash on hand like that. I took all my cars their and got my tires and battery's their and my daughter tires from there. This was just not right and a very bad experience. This all happened at the sears store in Sebring Florida, 33870 Auto Center.

Comment (0)

I ordered a Proctor Silex Coffee Grinder on 11/27/2015 during the Black Friday sale and opted for free Store pick up from the Sears store in Rego Park at Rego Park- A, 9605 Queens Blvd, Rego Park, NY 11374. (Order #961464491). Following my order, I received an email from Sears on 11/28/2015 that my order is available for pickup at the above mentioned store. I went to the respective store on 11/29/2015 and I was surprised by what happened there. First of all, the 5 min pick-up was not 5 minute at all. The lady at the Sears pick-up kiosk took my Salescheck number and passed it to another personnel in store. He went to check my order and after some time he came out and told that he does not have my order and he will cancel it. No explanation, no attempt to satisfy customer and no courtesy!

Anyway, I brought this issue to the person who was incharge of pick-up department. She told me that this happens often as UPS guys don’t deliver the orders in time. Later, she told me that my order was sold out even after being sold online. The behavior that Sears corporate personnel did with me was totally irresponsible. They blamed their website Sears.com for everything and told me that it was not a fault on part of the store. At last, I would say that after whatever happened, I will not shop again at Sears and would never recommend Sears to a friend or family member. I shopped at Sears for the first time and this is what happened. I ended up wasting my time and money for going to store just to find out that my product was sold to somebody else.

If Sears has any commitment towards customers, I would expect them to ship my order to my home without any extra charge. Otherwise, please return my money as soon as possible. My credit card should not have been charged in the first place without delivering my order.

Comment (0)

I purchased a new band saw from Sears on Oct 15 2015. I also purchased the warranty plan. My saw stopped working over a week ago. I have called 3 times I have been unable to get even an appointment scheduled. No one will call me back. I am very dissatisfied, I had other tools that I had planed to purchase from Sears to replace so aging tools. Your service and your promises of service are reprehensible. Sears has changed to much for me. You once was a business that people could trust . You have turned in to a untrustworthy business.

I have spent a lot of money with Sears over the last 45 years. I am afraid that will change. I am not a person of idle threats but I subscribe to several wood working publications and blogs and personally know 2 people that write blogs for the woodworking industry and the professional craftsman. I am writing those publications and forwarding a copy of this and my warranty. I want others to know they need to be careful dealing with Sears. If I have not heard from someone with an appointment I am contacting the Better Business Burrow and the Federal Trade Commission. For over a week I have asked nicely and waited, but it is obvious you care nothing for customers.

Comment (0)

I purchased a dishwasher from Sears ( store 01344 ) on 11/10/2015. Delivery to the store was scheduled for the 13th with delivery and installation the following day. On the 14th the installer phoned to say there was no dishwasher at the store so no installation. He called again on the 16th with the same message; - NO Machine at the store. Contacted the store: - advised that the dishwasher will now be at the store on the 19th. Well here I sit, late afternoon on the 25th. NO DISHWASHER; and looking at the Sears bill for a $1,000. As I sit writing this; received a call from the installer advising me that delivery and installation will now be Dec. 03. When I expressed dissatisfaction with the further delay he got a little angry with me because he was very busy. Needless to say I will no longer shop at Sears. And I will SHARE MY EXPERIENCE. No wonder Sear in Richmond closed - NO SERVICE. Whats that little phrase on your sales check "Well do our best"?

Comment (0)

This is a customer complaint about the the abusive and unethical practices of Sears floor sales personnel at the store located at 500 W Warner Ave. Santa Ana, CA 92707. I own and operate several apartment complexes in southern Calif. and in Austin, TX., as well as the laundry facilities on the respective properties. On late afternoon of Nov.18 I sent my manager (Miguel Pinones) to look at the washer at that store as indicated by the link below. The washer was $1228? for a “floor model” , next to it was another unadvertised identical item one month old “returned and repaired” for $885. The floor salesman advised the prices will be reduced 10% on Nov.19, so my manager decided to return the following day to purchase the item. The “following day” Nov.19, a salesman said the 10% store wide discount did not apply to “commercial washers”.

My manager nonetheless agreed to purchase the $885 washer “without the store wide 10% discount”. After fumbling and being unable to find the keys and paperwork for the item the salesman informed my manager he could not sell the item for $885 and that the price would be $1225 instead. No 10% discount and a $340 price increase! The reason given was that the “prices had been changed in the computer due to the store wide discount”, and the item could only be sold at $1225 with no store wide discount. This “bait and switch” and unprofessional tactics are deplorable and uncharacteristic of an organization such as Sears. I trust your administrative personnel will look into this matter. I will also be forwarding a copy of this complaint to the Sears main headquarters customer satisfaction.

Comment (0)

I would like to file a complaint against the sears outlet in Medley, Fl, I purchased an appliance at the store on delivery the item did not fit at my home, the delivery personnel return the item back to the store the same day. They were notified about the return and said to me that a refund would take 7 to 10 days, this was 10/21/2015, On 11/07/2015 I call the store and were told that the funds would be transfer back within 24 hours. To the day I have not received any funds, I have tried to be patient with the store but it seems I can't get any cooperation if there is not any funds transfer by 11/13/2015 I will be forced to take legal action.

Comment (0)

We were advised by Sears Technician that we needed a new gas furnace which we did not need. We called Sears out to check our air conditioning unit because we have a service agreement on the unit. We purchased the gas furnace and the new furnace did not work. Another Sears technician cam out and determined the Air Condiitioner unit was the problem and fixed it causing the new furnace to begin working. We really did not need a new furnace and now no one wants to accept responsibility for the Sears error. We are stuck with a bill which we should not have to pay.

Comment (0)

We were advised by Sears Technician to get a new furnace-which we did not need. The real problem was the outside air conditioning unit. No one wants to accept responsibility for the error on the technician part and problems with the estimate by the Sears Sales Person. This seems to be very poor business practice.

Comment (0)

About an hour ago I went to your website and filled out an online app for your Sears Credit Card....entered all the required info - waited about one minute and was approved....then was told I had to agree to online account and set up payments which I agreed to. Then was told to continue I did and went to the Citibank site - where I was to set up account.....but the page was blank....message said I had typed in the wrong address....(I hadn't typed anything) it went to the website automatically. I was there for 10 minutes waiting nothing happened....so what do I do now...? What a frustrating experience for all your customers.

Comment (0)

Purchase a jenn-sir stove (Lorraine Dublis) on Sept. 16, 2015 (wrong type). On Sept. 29, 2015, the installer - my house with stove, in my kitchen he see I have a downdraft electric stove. He left, to take stove back to warehouse. Store sale person (Lorraine) nothing else to sell me. She said "the credit is automatic". Today is Nov. 10, 2015, Im still waiting for my refund. My case #3752742. Each phone call to Sears support tells the same, this is terrible service.

Comment (1)

I purchased a SAMSUNG 65'' 4K smart TV at Sears Bowling Green Ky. Oct -12 Order # 955298616 gave $1797.99 now there is a 65'' class curved smart TV. 4K for 1599.99 i should be able to take the one i purchased back and get the one that is curved or give me a price adjustment on the one I purchased . Would like to have an answer from someone that has the power to do so? My family has purchased a lot of appliances and tools at Sears . I feel like there should be an adjustment or take it back and get the one that is $1599.99.

Comment (0)

Sears technician came out 9-6-15 and diagnosed a problem with my microwave. another came out with out calling to schedule an appointment, I called and was given another 3 weeks later. on that date I waited until 6 pm and called and was told I was scheduled for the next day , I finally spoke with a supervisor who told me the tech ran late and they rescheduled me for the next day. The next afternoon I was called after lunch and told the tech went home sick. After numerous hang ups I spoke with someone who informed I would be the first appointment five days later. The tech came out I WAS THE FIRST APPOINTMENT but the first technician failed to order the parts.

I received the parts and called and was told I would be the first appointment of the day and wasn't. I called and was told my appointment would be between 10 and 11 am, the technician called at 9:30 stating he wouldn't be out until 2 pm. This is by far the worst experience of my 54 years. I was constantly lied to by numerous departments the first tech was incompetent and most of the people I spoke with on the phone were rude or wouldn't let me speak with a supervisor. This has been a 2 month ordeal and no one with sears or A&E could answer my questions or speed up the process because of the length of time it took to repair my appliance. Again this is the worst service I have ever encountered.

Comment (0)

I ordered a hot water heater online. I called Sears to reorder when the service technician indicated the hot water heater they brought to install was was the wrong gas model and my hook up required a power vent. I called the number he gave me to cancel and reorder the right water heater. He gave me the model number and I verified at the sears online site. The service rep at the call center but me on hold twice for a told of 20 minutes. He then said he had to transfer me to another department. The second rep put me on hold for another 15 minutes (checking in occasionally). He then concluded that he needed to transfer me to another rep/department but he would brief the new rep on my need to cancel the current order and place a order for the correct water heater with the power vent. The third rep spoke very poor English and she asked all of the questions as if I had no previous order, which she had been given the number).

She too put me on hold multiple times. All to cancel one order. It took 45 minutes. She then stated the new model number did not exist when I was looking at it on the Sears website. She wanted to transfer me to yet another number and department (as I listened to people yelling in her background). Upon asking for a supervisor to assist her with the order and to express my frustration, she stated she could help to get the order placed. She struggled with understanding installation and what it meant to remove the old heater. I was placed on hold and then after 15 minutes, she dropped the call. She had my number but never called back. I had no idea if she completed the new order or if she just decided to get rid of me. I waited for a day to received the confirmation email of the canceled order and the new order.

I only got the canceled order, no new order. I called again and got a guy who confirmed the previous order was canceled but the new order was not in the computer system. He then suggested I call another number to order the water heater. By now, I have spent far too much time talking Sears reps who drop teh call and have no regard for customer service. I asked him is one could identify the rep from the cancellation confirmation. He quickly bid me a farewell. Two days later and many customer service reps later, I am back to ordering online with no help. This is the worst customer service operation i have ever experienced in my Life. I deserve to be compensated for the lack professionalism and and the lengthy driil and call waiting. If they call to schedule the installation, it will be a miracle. Has Sears outsourced their call center to a few people in the jungle?

Comment (0)

I went to Sears and had a horrible experience with the store associate manager Shantel, who refused to enclose her last name. It is absolutely unethical as well as it is considered fraud to advertise false prices on item. The associate(unknown name) who was very pleasant and was helping me with 14 kt gold jewelry set which was 90% off of original price, which come to $69.00. There was GNI written next to 14 kt and I did not know that meant. I asked the associate if she knew, she stated she did. She recommended me to go to sears website and look the item and she provided some numbers from the tag. When we both located the item on my phone I saw that earnings were not the same earnings as it was in the jewelry box. I brought this to associate's attention and was told that the original earnings are missing and therefore were replaced with something similar to make a set, which was OK with me.

But since we did not find anything explaining GNI she decided to call a manager to clarify. Manager took a while to to come and when she come she was annoyed and had ignorant look. She open the little door to enter to the counter and slammed behind. I and associate looked at each other with puzzle faces. She took the set to find out what meant GNI and took a while . After all this time , almost an hour in total that I spend in Sears, she come to me with no answer regarding GNI, but to say that earnings did not belong to the set. I explained to her that I have noticed and brought to associate's attention but was told by her that the original earnings were missing therefore those were replaced to make a set. She looked at me , rolled her eyes and said" you must be kidding me, I am not selling the set, hmmm, you have a good day" and walked away.

Wow, I shop in Sears a lot since I live in the area but did not come across this type of bazaar behavior. I've told her since the set was advertised in such way and was confirmed by the associate I should be honored per state policy, but she kept ignoring me and walked away. This is considered fraud to advertise false prices . please look into this matter and if there will not be any solution I will take a legal action.

Comment (0)

I have bought 3 19.2 volt tools in the last 3 months. 2 of the chargers are bad and 1 lithium battery. I took them into to get them replaced. The attendant told me I need to bring everything in I just want the broken stuff. I went to Sears because I of the warranty plus craftsmanship quality in which I'm very disappointed with the Chargers and battery. Now I am left wishing I had read these Sears complaints earlier before I purchased my tools.

Comment (0)

We recently purchased a refrigerator in Hayward, WI for my daughter. After plugging it in, after a few days there was water on the floor. We discovered that the door gasket was compressed and not sealing, thus causing the problem. My wife called yesterday to Sears in Hayward and they gave here a number to report for service. She is out of town but told me that someone would call me today between 8:00 and noon to replace the gasket. Nobody called or contacted me.

I have taken the day off work for this and no calls. I called the 800 number that my wife had written down. They had no record of this whatsoever. They will be sending someone on November 6th. That is a long time to wait for a refrigerator. I am disappointed that we didn't have better service on a new product that hasn't been used. I have been a loyal customer of Sears for over fifty years. The problem came from the factory, not our use. I guess I'm a little disappointed in the responses that I have received today. I am wondering what my next step is. What do I do?

Comment (0)

I purchased a laundry center for my tenant. After it was delivered and installed and still under warranty, a repair man had to come back and install"feet". While my tenant was waiting several weeks, her laundry center was propped up on a board. After some time, the repair man came back and installed the proper feet. A short while later, We got a recall notice that the laundry center will leak water. A kit was needed to repair the center. It came in the mail. The repair man came on a Saturday, but called me to say He could not make the repair. They send out only 1 man teams on a Saturday. This was a 2 man job that will take 3 hours.

The center has to be taken apart. It needed to be rescheduled. We chose a Tuesday. I get a call from Sears that I am scheduled for a Saturday. I explained why Saturday would not work. The man on the phone did not know how long the job would take and that it required 2 servicemen. We were rescheduled again for Tuesday. it was to be the first job of the day. I unlocked my tenant's door and waited for over an hour. No show. I called the repair line and learned that I had been rescheduled for 11 to 12. Once again I explain how extensive the repair will be. it can't be done in an hour. The man doing the scheduling said the team on the truck will call me. It is over 10AM and there is no call.

Comment (0)

Someone from Sears Roebuck Co at 815-676-5223 keeps calling me twice a day. I told them a month ago did not want to order or buy anything and they keep calling me. I did not order anything online and do not have a service call. I was on the chat line this morning but had an emergency and had to leave and not I cannot get it on the computer so please help. Is that number a legitimate sears phone number? I looked it up online and did not see any of these listed no their corporate website.

Comment (0)

I am a single woman over 60. I recently purchase a lawn tractor ($1,589.99) plus insurance and a dryer ($399,99) plus insurance. The store insured me that the delivery man would help me start the tractor to make sure it worked and install the dryer. I took the day off from work on 10/6/15 to wait for the delivery. The man were very rude, pushed the tractor in the garage, damaged the dryer, said I did not have the plug and that they would not install the dryer. Man were very, very, very rude. Store did not tell me that I needed a plug. Went right to the store. Man in the appliance department very nice. Said the young kids don't know what they are doing and was very sorry for my inconvenience.

He helped me get the plug and vent hose for the dryer, set up a new delivery date for my new new dryer and remove my damaged new dryer for 10/13/15. Another day off from work. Got a call from Sears saying delivery would be between 3:00 and 5:00 on 10/13/15. At 5:00 I called customer service. Spoke to a Holly. She said the delivery man had two more stops before mine and that I would just have to wait. Say she would send a e-mail to the Warehouse. Never heard from her again. The delivery man arrived by 5:30. They got my anger with Sears. They understood after I explained what Holly said. Men were very nice and made me feel better. I have always purchased Kenmore appliance from Sears. This was not a good experience at all. Sears service has gone way down hill. No one cares anymore. Very, very disappointed.

Browse reviews of other Department Stores