Customer Satisfaction Results

Sears

Complaint Department

Posted by Norma Durrett on Jan 27, 2015
Customer Rating

Have a refrigerator that is not working properly. Ice maker is not working and is making a noise like a machine gun. It is freezing food including my husbands INSULIN which he needs to take twice daily. We will have to make a 100 mile round trip to go get more insulin tomorrow. Sears says they can't get here till Feburary 9 th. What are we suppose to do with meds until then. We have snow here and can't put meds in that or it will freeze again. HELP please

10 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Sears provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Sears?

Compare Sears to Similar Department Stores more...

More Sears Complaints

Customer Rating

We bought a house late November 2014 to remodel. We were looking at Lowes, Sears, Home Depot, and Best Buy for new appliances. Since it was the year-end blowout sales where there are DEEP discounts on high-end appliances there were tons of great deals at all the sites but found a GE 26 CU FT SIDE BY SIDE STAINLESS STEEL FRIDGE with in-door ice and water that was listed on sale at $749 with an additional 15% friends and family discount online. My partner works out of town and was not home at the time so I was taking pictures of my laptop screen and sending to him at work so he could help me decide which one to purchase. We decided on the GE 26 CU FT SS Fridge from Sears and purchased it on Dec 16, 2014 online.

They charged my credit card and sent me a confirmation email. I also received an email from a different Sears section that showed a different fridge product so I called Sears to verify that I was getting the GE 26 CU FT SS Fridge. This was verified by the Sears employee that YES, my order was correctly placed and I would be receiving a GE 26 CU FT SS Fridge. I set out delivery date for January then turned in the measurements to our cabinet remodel guy to ensure the cabinets custom fit was correct. I had to push out the delivery date because the remodel was taking longer than expected and AGAIN was verified by the Sears employee that YES I WOULD BE RECEIVING A GE 26 CF SS Fridge. When the day came to deliver my order, guess what?!?!

They sent a tiny little GE 17.5 CU FT top freezer! I denied delivery of the fridge and the stove I had ordered to match the fridge. I told them they could re-deliver the stove whenever they brought me the correct fridge. NUMEROUS phone calls later, I FINALLY get the employee to admit that there had been a computer glitch that was (his words) a "1 in a 1000 glitch" where the computer programmer had screwed up but that it had since been caught and repaired. They have refused to deliver me a 26 CU FT S by S SS Fridge without me paying MORE MONEY.

They sold me a product. They charged my credit card for that product. They sent me a receipt for that product. Now they refuse to deliver that product. Their excuse was that they do not have to honor the original purchase because the item number NOW SHOWS the cheaper product. THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF BAIT AND SWITCH!!! They sold a product then switched the information on their website so they do not have to honor the sale. They even admitted that it was THEIR FAULT but still refuse to honor the sale.

It looks as if I am going to have to contact the BBB and file a formal complaint as well as possibly contact an attorney. Is anyone interested in joining a class action lawsuit against Sears?!?? If so, then please let me know how to contact you. It is time to stand up for our rights.

7 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I am extremely disgusted with the repair and customer service we have received from Sears when our front loading washing machine broke down. When we purchased our home a few years ago, we purchased all of our stainless steel appliances from Sears. We purchased the double oven, stove top, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave , washer and dryer. We also purchased extended warranty for all appliances except for microwave and dishwasher.

We started having issues with our washer and dryer and refrigerator as well and Sears fixed it but this time when our washer started leaking, that's when our nightmare began. They kept sending technicians out but washer kept leaking so they decided to order a whole new drum which according to the technician cost more than a new washer. Which I don't understand why Sears would want to waste money that way but we didn't care as long as our washer is fixed. So Sears out sourced the repair to an outside company and they kept our washer for 3 WEEKS!!!! They kept saying that the wrong part was ordered (3 times) which kept them from Fixing our washer. Meanwhile we had to go to a laundry mat twice a week, each time it was costing us $20.

After the 3 weeks go by any many phone conversation, they brought our washer back. I told them I had an appointment near by and if they call before thy come by, I will run home and let them in. Well they never called me and when I got home, my washer was IN MY BACK YARD!!!!! Needless to say, I was very upset and called these people back and they came and put washer back in my house. They then proceeded to tell me that I cannot use the washer because the hose that came with the parts ordered does NOT fit my washer. We had to go back and forth with Sears again to get the correct hose, had to wait for another week so this has been 4 WEEKS with no washer. They scheduled for a Sears technician to come out between 8am-5pm, I waited all day until 5:30pm, no one showed up.

I had to leave on an errand and when I came back, there was a note on my door that he came at 6:02pm and we weren't home. If they had just called, we would have waited. So we had to wait another week for a other technician to come out , this is now 5 WEEKS we are without our washer. So technician finally came ame lo and behold, the part they ordered was they wrong part AGAIN!!! So technician was talking back and forth with Sears recommending that we get a new washer but they said NO! so we waited another week for new drum kit to come, this is 6 WEEKS without washer. Technician came did the repair a couple of days ago, tested and it appears to be fine. We did 1 load of laundry and so far so good, did 2nd load of laundry and water spwewed EVERYWHERE!!! We have video if y'all need to see it. So we are out of a washer AGAIN! I have never in my life seen such incompetence and lack of caring from any company in my life. We will NEVER and I Repeat NEVER buy anything from Sears ever again.

I think you people are a bunch of crooks who take our money for warranty but do not deliver the service that you promise. I will NEVER USE YOUR COMPANY AGAIN and I will make sure that everyone we come in contact with know about your incompetence. We were promised $100 a month from Sears to do our laundry at laundry mat but we have not seen 1 cent because you are also liars on top of being incompetent. We are suppose to have a repair person come to fix our washer AGAIN tomorrow but I am sure not holding my breath that they would show up much less do the job right or even have the right parts. Something needs to be done immediately or you people will be losing a lot of customers, I know you have lost our patronage for sure!!
I can be reached if you want to bother talking to us. WE ARE STILL NOT ABLE TO USE OUR WASHER GOING ON 7 weeks!!

7 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

Sears was supposed to deliver a treadmill to my apartment on 11 Jan 2015. Because of a mixup in communication it never got delivered. So, at my request, they supposedly canceled my order the next day. I was initially told I would get my refund of more than a thousand dollars within 7-10 business days. When I emailed them and asked where my refund was that was amended to 10 to 14 business days. I don't know how many times I have been told they would submit an inquiry and get back to me within 3-5 business days. That ain't never happened. I have been given so many conflicting answers such as yes, we canceled your order; we haven't canceled your order; we can't cancel your order so you will have to go on line and cancel it yourself; we have canceled your order and your refund is being processed; your refund is being processed and you should get your refund NLT 2 Feb. I haven't seen one dime of that refund. I will never shop at Sears again -- not even for a pair of socks!

6 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

Clothes come out of the dryer with dark black spots that won't come out. Had to hand wash and soak and still won't come out. Filed complaint with customer resolutions and was told to go to the Sears store for refund and return. Went to the store and they said I would have to do it by phone.

The next person I spoke with at customer resolutions was very nice and respectful and I thought we were almost done with a resolution when he put me on hold to get a price approved for the replacement and we were cut off. After waiting 45 min to see if he would call me back I called customer resolutions again. Brittany was rude and disrespectful and was no help at all. She said I had the wrong department when it was the same phone and ext I had previously called. She said that no one in the entire department could make an outgoing call even if they had been disconnected. She said they would loose all info and would just take another call. So I was out of luck because she couldn't help me.

I went back to the store and now they tell me a technician has to come out before they will do anything and I can't get an appointment until next week and I may still be stuck with this piece of junk. Sears today is not the Sears I have been loyal to for 40 years. Apparently they don't stand behind their products anymore and have forgotten what customer service means.

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

Particulars of a complaint to Sears over shoddy work, lies and the commission of possible fraud. Arrival of the Installers: We begin on the morning of 11/21/2014, a Friday. A tall, dark complected, ruddy faced man who makes no attempt to introduce himself shows up to install a stovetop and an oven purchased at Sears. He is alone. He asks to see the installation instructions, if any, we have already received. We provide them. After a brief period, Installer #1 says something like “Looks like your old oven is not the same size as the new one.” I wonder why, but I say, “Well, when will the new oven arrive?” He says his assistant is on the way. A brief period after that his assistant, Installer #2, a Mexican, drives up in a beat up truck. He has the new oven in the back, but he also offers no name. I wonder if his truck will leak oil on my new concrete driveway… I go back to the kitchen. As I enter, Installer #1 is breaking [not dismantling] the old lower oven door off by wrenching it back and forth until it literally falls off at the hinges.

The noise this makes is so loud my wife Cathy hears it all the way upstairs. There is no going back; I get the point. No one says much, but we all look more carefully at each other from this point on. I go out into the garden; Cathy flees back to the upstairs. Next, complicated things begin to happen. Installer #1, ruddy face, tells me the old oven electrical connection was on top, but the new one is on the bottom, so they have to extend the wiring, which will cost extra, something like $90.00. Also the new oven is too big to fit, so they have to enlarge two surfaces of the cabinet by making two saw cuts that cost $68.00 each. I complain about that expense for so little effort, but ruddy face insists Sears sets the prices. They are just independent installers.

They run into these problems all the time with Sear’s customers, implying Sears frequently sells stuff that doesn’t fit right. Gibberish about inches and dimensions are sprinkled randomly in but nothing seems to make much sense. Foolishly I take ruddy face at his word, because I know there is no going back. But I notice something important after they remove the old oven. The old wiring reaches all the way from the top to the bottom of the cabinet; so it’s obvious the electrical connection to the old oven was not at the top, but just like the new oven, at the bottom. I verify that by going out to the beat up truck to look at my old oven. Sure enough, the connection is at the bottom. They have lied to me. I immediately raise this issue with Installers #1and #2 who have followed me out to the truck. Now Installer #1 changes his story. The new problem is there was no junction box at the end of the old wiring connection so they had to add one. I say, “OK show me the packaging or wrapper for the junction box.”

They look at me long and hard, but show me nothing, because they apparently have nothing to show. Then Installer #1 says, “Are you accusing me of lying?” I say, “I asked to see the box or wrapping, remember?” Now the Mexican begins to jump in and we go round and round in the driveway, getting nowhere, and it’s two against one, so I say, prudently, “Go back in and complete the installation. We’ll settle this later.” When Installer #1 begins to saw the left and top sides of the cabinet with a reciprocating saw, I sit at the kitchen table to watch everything closely from then on. I notice the saw blade is either dull or too rough toothed, because ruddy face has to exert substantial force to hold the saw in position when he cuts upward instead of downward along the left side of the cabinet. I also notice the saw doesn’t cut straight and leaves a jagged edge all along both of the cuts. So, I tell both of them, “I want you to know I intend to file a complaint with the store manager about this entire incident, and you can both absolutely count on that. They say nothing, so I get up with my own tape measure and measure the height of the new oven where it must join or fit into the cabinetry. Then I measure the opening in the cabinetry.

There is the proof; the upper cut wasn’t necessary because there was 3/4th of an inch of clearance between the two. I tell them this, in nothing less than the most blunt and emphatic terms. They look at each other, questioningly, as if to suggest “What do we say now? Finally, the Mexican says, sort of apologetically, “I measured it twice.” They shrug but continue, and when they begin to insert the new oven into the cabinet, I see the long electrical line when they pull it out of the bottom of the new oven, to connect to the junction box at the end of the old electrical line which as I said reaches all the way to the bottom of the cabinet. It’s absolutely clear to me at this point that I’m being scammed. But there’s no going back unless I want to spend weeks, maybe months, in a kitchen without a stove or an oven.

So I say nothing. They huff and puff and finally get the new oven in. Then everybody sees the jagged edge of the saw cut above the oven, because the wood removal wasn’t necessary in the first place. I throw a fit all over again. But all ruddy face says is,”OK, we won’t charge you for that cut.” Since further communication on my part seems pointless, I sit there as they rush to complete the installation by pounding in shims to raise the oven to cover the damage ruddy face has agreed not to charge me for. I just want them out of my face, my kitchen, my house, my life. So I write a check for $148.00, and ask for a receipt, which ruddy face says I’ll get in an email online, but I never do, no matter how hard I try and how much I complain for over a month… It is only later that I remember the quality of their voices and remarks, which were oddly brief or abrupt, but convincing and decisive. Why? Because they were practiced, and confident. I suspect their game has been perfected over a long period of time, with many other Sears customers…

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

After 15 years of owner a kenmore washer and dryer I felt it was time for an upgrade in Dec. 2013, Seleced set with open drum for more washer space and more load capacity. I have been very disappointed at the wash, my clothes has to be washed 2 or 3 time to get the proper cleaning. Just the other day, in order to get better cleaning of clothes. After loading the washer I full a bucket with water and pour over the clothes in washer so that everthing gets wet and then detergent and then turn it on. Less water in new machine to wash in a bunch of bull. Try to return it on Aug 2014 only wanted to give me 10 discount. After me and my ole man brought $4,000 worth of merchandise.

Customer Rating

Mid january of 2015 our 3 year old fridge went on blink-called sears & they sent repairman-main coil was going-freezer inoperative-fridge holding at 48 degrees-part ordered & new date for service set for feb 06- THREE WEEKS-day before repair date sears called & said part not yet located-would take another week-on Feb 09 called and said part not available fridge has to be replaced-still under warranty-stated would give us $1,999.99 to replace it-we immediately went on line and due to counter depth and black (like our other appliance). The builder of house provided the sears appliances all "ELITE" AND although we had paper work, but not a bill we asked how they arrived at the amount to be replaced-no-one could or wouldn't provide their method.

We went on line & found that it was $2,695-but sears stated that they wouldn't honor another objective estimate. Sears only had six black fridges that approximately met the specs-24 cu.ft.and 27.25 depth, including door-my wife wanted a french door and thus we chose one that on sale for $2899- we agreed to pay the difference-delivery date 3-24-a 5 to 6 week time frame wi/out a fridge or a total of 9 weeks. I asked them to provide replacement for no cost or to provide a smaller fridge on loan basis until our new-one arrived- They would not do either. I told them we would buy a smaller cheaper fridge between 500 to 600 dollars if they would make an even exchange-the answer was no-we don't have authority to do this. These inquiries took hours.

SUMMARY:

1. SEARS IS TAKING OVER TWO MONTHS TO REPAIR/REPLACE A FRIDGE THAT IS 3 TO 4 YEARS OLD
2. THEY ARE IN-EFFICIENT WITH THEIR REPAIR-REPLACEMENT PROCESS FOR THEIR OWN PRODUCT
3. THEIR SOLUTION DEPARTMENT HAS NO FLEXIBILITY FOR MANAGING THIS TYPE OF ISSUE.
4. SEARS LEFT CUSTOMER OF OVER 50 YEARS "HOLDING THE BAG".

I WONT USE SEARS AGAIN AS I HAVE EXPERIENCED NUMEROUS DELIVERY AND PRODUCT ISSUES WITH OUR LAST 3 MAJOR PURCHASES BUT THIS ONE "TAKE THE CAKE".
SEARS HAS BECOME INSUFFICIENT WITH SERVICE DELIVERY AND CUSTOMER RESPONSE

Customer Rating

I bought a snowblower at Sears used it one time and the gear lever broke returned it and wanted another one but they didn't have any in stock they were going to order me one but they said you can't order any because it's out of season it is January. when it snows and I don't understand why you don't have snow blowers I am very disappointed in Sears so now I'm with out a snowblower.

Customer Rating

I took my 2 vacumes in to get fixed before my warranty runs out. Found out the repair store i go to was closed and no longer there. So i ch ecked online and found a place to take it which ended up being the seatac mall.I go into the sears and they tell me they no longer fix small items, they send them thru UPS to TEXAS. So now im at the UPS store and it costs 49$ just to package 1 up and 97$ to send it plus the same amount to send it back...How is this saving anybody any money. They could of gave me 2 brand new vacumes for the price sears is paying to ship elsewhere...I will think twice before buying anything at sears and buying warrantys too..

Customer Rating

Received a new Seike 50# television damaged. When I was contacted about the service and delivery I was told via computer voice I would be contacted the next working day. 2 weeks later I am still waiting. Due to health reasons I have to go to kidney dyalsis I am not at home but my wife is and she has not received a call. I purchased the television by phone as I do not or cannot get around well. I am disabled and am recovering from having been hospitalized for over a year and am not able to get around. In good faith and a loyal Sears (or was) customer I used my phone. That's when my troubles began. I was promised everything and not one thing was done that your sales associate told me.
I will not recommend Sears anymore to anyone and I will be sure to tell them why. You can tell me all the reasons why you are closing stores but I can guarantee the main reason for your lack of sales is poor service. Customer service is the # 1 reason I came to you. Sorry your competition will now get all my purchases. Thank you for listening. Also some results would be nice.

Customer Rating

February 22, 2015, I purchased a Nordic Track Treadmill...total cost $2063.72. The Sears Associate, Janet Houston, gets a rating of 110....she was awesome!!!!! Delivery and setup is another world...a troubled world! I have made 13 calls in the past two days trying to make sure my delivery was coming on 2-26-15. I rearranged my entire life for that delivery........as of this minute (11:00 a.m. CST) I still have not spoken to anyone that knows where my order is and if it is going to be delivered....ever!!!! Salescheck # is 0138610611333.

I also purchased an IFIT WIFI Module and membership to go with the treadmill ( cost: $109.24). I would have rated zero stars above but the star was already lit and I could not turn it off! If Sears expects to be successful and stay successful, Customer Service MUST be 110% across the board......especially Delivery and setup....Being courteous to your customers is so simple. However, it pays big rewards to Sears. I am so very unhappy and disappointed with this Sears' Delivery!!!!!!!!! This will be my last purchase from Sears. I pray I get my treadmill today!!!!!!!!! I made this purchase at the Sears in Rivergate Mall in Goodlettsville, TN 37072. I wait for your reply.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I Cecilia Pankow is having many problems at Shopyourwayrewards Department to receive the points I am Entitled to.I was told many times when I call shopyourwayrewards department that my points will be on my account in 24 hours,however that was not true.I was told everyday I called for going on 3 weeks Straight almost that there is 16 Supervisors for tthis Department,I was told by many Reps in the Shopyourwayrewards Department that everyone I pretty much spoke to told me to hold on and they will get the Supervisor.Again I Documented all calls I made and even recored many conversations due to the ongoing Lies.When I first called Shopyourwyrewards department I made it very clear to the Rep that I have Seizures Disorders,Brain Tumor and more and I cannot be on the phone too long or computer or it will trigger my Seizures.Well/many reps did not listen and many times after speaking with someone I had a Seizure Attacks due to Stress from them.I wrote down names of everyone claiming to be a Supervisor and most Reps in this Department just put me on hold or claimed that they spoke with there Supervisor.A Lady Named Sheila W Claimed to be to Top Supervisor for Shopyourwayrewards and I caught her in many lies,and she emailed several times until I had to stop her due to my Disabilities.I was treated bad and different and on every call I informed every Rep in this department of my Disabilities before starting a conversation.I have called the Corporate Office many times leaving Voice Messages,i have called the Executive Office as well and still no return call and I am being totally ignored.I have spent Thousands of Dollars at Sears and Kmart put together and Still they Claim they cannot see my Purchases at all.Every time I Shop at both stores I give the Cashier my Shopyourwayrewars Card all the time and that being done all of my purchases is and was suppose to put on my Shopyourwayrewards Account.I was treated some what fair by only 3 Rep only in this Department and now this Lady name Sheila W lies to me and I got her recorded our entire conversation we had over the phone,i printed out every thing in my account including my surprise points.My entire Account is totally messed up and I was treated different,why I do not know but Shopyourwayrewards is Ripping Customers out of points that belongs to them,and I was told by Sheila W that a Coupon only last for 1 day in which is not true at all.I told them I will have my Attorney contact them if my account does not get straighten out and if this treatment continues to me.However still my account is messed up and the Corporate Offfice and Executive Office for both Kmart and Sears have been ignoring my calls.Again soon I will go after them for Stress due to my Seizure Disorder and more because I do not like being lied to nor treated different.I hope someone contacts me to get this straighten out and Accomindate me and more due to everything I have been put through and still being put through.I told shopourwayrewards to take a very close look at my account and make sure I receive all missing points from all the Thousands of Dollars I spent together in both stores.I told Sheila not to email me any more because of her lies and again I cannot stay on the Computer too long and become stress or I will have Seizure attacks and again I have had many due to this ongoing huge problem.I had to call for all most 3 weeks straight every day so that I can get points in my account in which I was told will be in my account in 24 hours,however that is not true at all.If you do not call they will never give you your points at all.Again I am trying to get this straighten out.Please contact me regarding my complaint and I will file a complaint with others as well and more if I keep being ignored.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

On Friday, February 20 I was at your Robinson Town Center loacation in Pittsburgh, PA. I was buying 2 pairs of gloves. When I got to the checkout, the swipe machine was not really working properly and I had to keep reswiping. Eventually it worked but it also gave me $40.00 cash back. I told the cashier I did not ask for that and did not want it....I wanted it to remain in my account. He said that he couldn't do that and I had to take the cash. Again, I told him I did not want cash back. He called his manager over and that man was extremely rude ! He said there was no way to void the transaction and redo it and I had to take the $40.00.

AGAIN, I told him I wanted the cash put back into my account and wanted to pay only for the gloves. If I had wanted cash back, I would have asked for it. He rudely said to me that if I didn't want the cash taken out of my account I could go into the4 mall and find a MAC machine and put it back in the account. It was the way he said it that really ticked me off. He was rude and nasty and felt it was my responsibility to take care of the situation. If your machine was not working properly, it should not have been in service, but the cashier told me it always does that. So why was this still active? What if that money wasn't in my account and it made my account have a negative balance? This should not be happening and I can assure you I will not shop in your store again. RUDE AND DISCOURTEOUS

Customer Rating

I ordered snow-blower parts from sears parts dept. three weeks ago. I was told it should have been delivered in 5 to 7 days. I haven't received them yet, the parts dept. keeps telling me that they will forward the UPS tracking number via my email address. Every time I call they keep telling that they the order has been filled and they will forward the the UPS tracking via email. I called a few minutes ago and got the same response. The order has been completed and they'll let me know when the tracking number is available.Apparently the order was completed on February 6 but I'm still waiting for the tracking. Every week they keep telling me that I should get it on Friday but the days pass without receiving the parts. For the last three weeks they keep telling me I should get it by Friday. So that's three Fridays in a row.

If the parts were forwarded near February 6th there is no reason that the UPS tracking number shouldn't be available. Also the cost of the parts have probably already been charged to my sears credit card and I would like to have a refund issued and charged when I actually received the parts. Please be assured that I will be cutting my sears credit card when this ordeal is finally over. It is no wonder that sears is heading for bankruptcy. A disappointed customer who will no longer be shopping at sears.

Customer Rating

I was not informed there would be $154 labor to install two tires. This is outrageous. I can take the same tires and have them installed at a local tire store for $18. I'll buy the other two tires, but I will not have Sears put them on my car. We have bought appliances, bedding, clothes, lawn mowers, tools and more. Never again. I now know why Sears is going out of business.

Customer Rating

I purchased an LG washer in March 2011. It quit working on January 15, 2013. I called Sears repairs and got an appointment for January 15. The technician did actually show up, said that the pump had broken and that a part would have to be ordered. The part showed up promptly, but I could not get another repair appointment until January 25 (today). Someone called this afternoon and canceled the appointment.

Reason given: hazardous weather (not true - weather was not hazardous). He said the would call back with a new appointment date. In the meantime, I called Sears repair (the MYHOME number) and promptly got cut off. Finally, after three calls and being shuffled around among four "service(?)" representatives I managed to get the appointment rescheduled for January 26th.

Shortly after that the guy who canceled on me originally with the "weather" excuse called to say he thought he could reschedule me for January 28th. This time he didn't use the "weather" excuse but said that the technician had hurt himself. So who knows when a technician will show up. I have been without a washer now for almost two weeks.

It is bad enough to have a washer break down less than two years after purchase. It is unacceptable to wait almost two weeks to get it fixed (assuming that the technicians show up tomorrow).

Needless to say, I will not purchase anything else from Sears, ever.

Customer Rating

I am very very aggravated with sears credit card service i was enlisted to receive paperless statements ,and I have no idea why that happen but I stayed positive and called 5 times to change the paperless statements to paper statement and have not been receiving them each month i am sick and tired of not knowing what is going on with my sears credit card account all i wish to happen is for sears to start sending me PAPER statements and i would appreciate if the late fee was removed because i dont know what is going on with my account every representative i speak to says they fix my problem but its not fixed please help me!!!!!!!!!

Customer Rating

Made a purchase at sears.com, and used my sears rewards points. Only after the sale was complete, a disclaimer appeared that said this item was sold by a third party - marketplace, not sears. This means I cannot return a defective product to sears, and will have to pay to have it shipped back to marketplace. Sears should make this dirty tactic known at the beginning of the sale, not after it is complete and cannot be stopped. Since sears was bought out by k-mart, they have become a second-rate company. I purchased lifetime products like tape measures and snow shovels at premium prices. Sears has now discontinued at their discression, and will no longer honor their lifetime guarantee. Instead of a craftsman lifetime product, you are given a cheap item that could have been purchased for less money at another store like Big Lots or Lowe's.

Customer Rating

You had an a/c unit advertized in last sumdays paper. I wne into inquire on the item. I was told i had to come back in a few weeks they will not be on the sales floor until the reset was done. I showed her the ad she said they are in the back but will not be out for a few weeks to come back then. I advised the sale would be off by then. again she said they will not be out for a few weeks. I asked what can be done since it was on sale. SHe said please come back in 2 weeks. If you have an item advertized and do not have it or can not bring it out you should either post an apolgy saying out of stock or at least offer a rain check. I have purchased several appliance and tools off your company over the years. I even purchased a regridgerator and dryer 2 months ago off the otlett here in town. I may need to start rethinking where i purchase my needs. I sent a coment in on the website on monday and have not heard anything back. I even emailed some j brooks the internet said to file a complaint with. I understand resets because i have worked in a chain store myself but you should have least offer rain checks if you are not ready to sell the item. Even i paid more for the item i bought it off of home depot. I do not like shopping at the large hard ware store because of experience dealing with repairs and have never had any problem with sears. If i have purchasing the product or item i may need to figureout another way of buying what i need

Customer Rating

We receive sleep disturbing Sears Protection Agreement calls at least twice DAILY even tho we have repeatedly asked to be removed from their calling lists. All we get is an apology and more calls!! These calls come from different numbers. We receive notices on this topic in the mail and DO NOT WANT PHONE CALLS, as we work shift work. This month the calls come from: 800-927-2291, 800-827-6655. I have now started taking names of those callers and would like their home phone numbers so I can call them and disturb their peace, since they do not look to see that our number has a "Do not call" notation (as one caller informed me that she did not notice that). WE ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING NOT SHOPPING AT SEARS IF THESE ANNOYING CALLS CONTINUE! I am also reporting these numbers to the Do Not Call Registry.

Contact the Sears Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Sears. What is their corporate mailing address?

3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
  • I want to call the Sears customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

847-286-2500
  • I need to visit the Sears company website. What is their website address?