Papa John's Customer Service

Contact Papa John's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-877-547-7272

Papa Johns International is an American pizzeria that has over 4,000 franchises internationally, with over 3,200 in the United States. The UK, Cyprus, Portugal and Ireland have franchises. Papa John went public in 1993 and is listed on NASDQ:PZZA. In 2013 revenues were reported at US 1.4 billion and net income as US 69 million.

If you want to comment on the quality or service you’ve received at any Papa Johns call their customer service number 1-877-547-7272.  If you want to mail a letter directly to the CEO, John H. Schnatter you can address you communication to 2002 Papa John Blvd., Louisville, KY 40299. The corporate office line is 502-261-7272.  That same number is listed as the fax number.  An online customer feedback form is located here.

Papa Johns was founded in the back of a tavern belonging to founder John Schnatter’s father. Two years later franchises were being sold and the company went public in 1993.  Papa Johns was the first to offer online ordering and their slogan is: Better ingredients. Better pizza. Social media presence might be helpful as a forum and also as a way to receive notification of coupons and specials. Check out these for Papa Johns on Twitter, Facebook, Instragram as well as a YouTube personal story from the founder.

Papa John's Contact Information

• Papa John's headquarters address

• 2002 Papa John Blvd.
    • Louisville
    • KY 40299

1-877-547-7272

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Papa John's Complaints

Medium pizza, $32 plus tip? What a RIP off.

Screw you papa John's ...I'll never order you again

I have been a customer of papa johns for several years. I ordered a MEAT LOVERS LARGE pizza from papa johns and they delivered my pizza 2 hours later and cold.. I called the store here in Belleview FL. 352-302-3222 AND the manager was unprofessional TOLD ME HE STATED TO MY SON THAT THE PIZZA WAS GOING TO BE COLD BECAUSE THE DRIVER IS REALLY BUSY & hung the phone up in my face. I need to speak to someone from the cooperate office as soon as possible. My name is KATICHA MITCHELL HOME# 352-292-4001 CELL#352-537-1119

I ordered the 2 for $22.00 large pizza after they used my debt card and said the total was charge 37.60 I said I thought it was 2 for $22.00 he said don't worry I did not enter your card, when I looked at my Chase app they charged me $37.60, I called he said he would credit me in 15 min, its been about 2 hours. I called again the store and ask about my refund they said not sure about it, I asked why did they charge a larger amount, the response was it takes time to get a refund and do not order here again. I feel that this was improper to say. I will be telling my friends of how you cheat people. this was Pappa Johns on 701 East Market street Akron, Ohio 44305

Chris Wheeler
275 Park Street
Wadsworth, Ohio 44281
330-590-0703

a few weeks ago i ordered a pizza from the JFK location in North Little Rock Arkansas. I order from here frequently as papa johns is my choice of pizza. However, this is my second complaint on behalf of this location. I will provide a picture of the pizza. When I opened the box it looked as if the pizza had been turned upside down or maybe even the delivery driver dropped it and threw it back in the box. I still managed to consume my pizza because it had been a long day at work and I was hungry and didnt have the time to call and complain about the order at the time as it was getting late as it was and of course afraid they may do something intentionally to my food because of the complaint and because of prior issues. Also i have already submitted a complaint about this and have not heard anything.

On april 24th i placed a order at the w conial store in orlando fl the order was canceled withoyt them callu g me to let me know and at 10 oclok pm the money was put back on my card thats ehat the manager told me i have called twice and two tickets have been sbmitted but my money have not beem refunded back to me on my card

I visited one of Papa Johns restaurants in Fort Worth, Tx on April 25, 2019 , 12:19pm. Restaurant #1785. When I entered the restaurant the manager was on the phone taking an order, after finishing with that order he proceeded to take my order. After touching the computer to take the phone in order and taking cash and handing back the change, the manager proceeded directly to the pre-prepared pizza dough on the pan and started handling it with out washing his hands or putting gloves on. He put his hands on the topping also. He did not try and conceal the fact that he did not wash his hands. This is completely unsanitary and unacceptable. I went ahead and purchase the pizza and through it away. I have ordered from that Papa Johns many times and was very disappointed and disturb over the carelessness I witness. Please contact me 817 715 6624.

Very, very disappointing customer service from:

Papa John's Store #4805
91-5431 KAPOLEI PARKWAY
KAPOLEI,HI 96707
(808)670-2560

We waited patiently for 85 minutes. My children and guests monitored its pending delivery online. While we waited outside in front of our home, we received an update that the pizza had been delivered. How was that possible if they never showed up? The driver did not bother to call or come to our home. I called and the lack of professionalism was very, very disappointing. I will inform my command and recommend that my personnel not provide business to this establishment. I felt that this type of customer service was due to me not being of Asian descent, I truly feel discriminated. As a disabled veteran, I do not feel I received the customer service that I deserved, I will inform my other organizations about this.

Feel free to contact me.

Call Papa John's to order a pizza for pick-up, was put on hold for 10 minutes and 25 seconds, ordered a mushroom and onion pan pizza. I was told to pick up in 15 to 20 minutes, got there in 25 minutes and my pizza was still not ready, waited another 5 minutes my pizza came out. I checked it and it was pepperoni. They told me that's what I order. I walked out and you'll never see me again

I have ordered from the Wealthy Street location (Papa John's Store #1820 1551 WEALTHY ST SE GRAND RAPIDS,MI 49506 (616) 456-7008) for years. Today I received a phone call stating that my order was cancelled because of where I live, I was told that your company can not deliver in my area after 8pm. I have been a very loyal custom I always order online and pay with a credit card and that has never been a problem. So I don't understand why my order would be refused. Loyalty should go beyond your address. I believe that I live is a very respectable community my neighbors and I have lived here for many years.

I call at 11 pm tonight and started to order a large pizza and with topping on one half he told me it will be 1 hour 1/2 for delivery
And he could not promises it will be hot.I will not order cold pizza in hoping you can help me because I like your pizza hot. What should I do????Help

Had people over for the final four basketball game and could not order pizza! Your site was down during the semi final college BBall game! You can imagine how mad 15 roudy MSU fans that had to eat hot pockets and Cheetos for our watch party! All of have decided to not order from you again.

I ordered honey chipotle chicken wings with a lg pepperoni pizza. I had order 20, not knowing they didnt come in 10s, this was not clarified by the manager that took my order. I was then sent my pizza and chicken poppers not wings. I called to tell them my order was wrong and said manager on duty of 4/7/19 at 3:25p.m. said that that is what I ordered. I corrected him and explained I've never known about their chicken poppers and wouldn't have ordered them based on that alone. He said I could have my wings but then would have to pay for those too after paying for food we didnt want. Not only was customer service garbage their "poppers" were no better than microwaved chicken bites with a light drizzle of the honey chipotle sauce. The ranch dressing was in the box with the poppers and hot. Ranch dressing is fowl hot and could possibly get my children sick. We as a family will no longer patronize this store in 45212 area again due to their lack of customer service and professional accountability.

When I pay $25.00 for a pizza I expect it to be cooked.
When I explicitly select the "Well Baked" option, I FULLY expect my pizza to be well cooked!
It is VERY disappointing having to surgically remove all my topping to strip off the layer of RAW dough that I refuse to eat.
Very disappointing.

We placxed an order an when it came time to pick it up the car wouldnt start. So we call an asked if the would deliver it the said yes an so we waited we then called bac 3 more times withem saying once they were waiting on a driver an then they lied an said the told me they told is we canceled our order which we didnt an then perceived to make ride comets an get loud over the phone when we ask to talk to the manager they hung up on us. The could have told is ours ago so my lids could gotten somthing different instead of eat a cold dinner after waiting for hours on somthing that we were told that was comin

My first bad experience with our local PJ was when last year we called for a delivery and when the person arrived i tried to pay with a check and the delivery person not only did not know what a check was but had to call her manager who told us they did not accept checks.
So we have not ordered a Pizza from your establishment for over a year, until recently when i figured i would give you another chance. Well we called for a delivery for the second weekend in a row and they tried to call my wife who missed the two calls in a four minuet time and when we returned inside we returned their call and they would not answer. So i called the location and spoke to the Manager on duty to inquire about the pizza and he said they had tried to call us six times which was a lie so i told them to cancel my order. I am not looking for anything free from your business i am deleting you out of my comp and i do not want to here from your sorry ass business again and i will spread the word how terrible you people are.

I ordered a pizza online from the store located at 3411 Clifton Avenue Baltimore, MD 21216 today at 7:25 pm and received my pizza at 8:45. The pizza was cold and unappetizing, which I didn't even have the desire to eat. Subsequently, I made several attempts to contact the store to make them aware of my dissatisfaction. I held the line 10 mins, 12, mins and finally stayed on hold 30 minutes, to no avail. By far this was the worst experience I have ever had. I cant even articulate my level of dissatisfaction, and disappointment with this experience. Being the second time patronizing Papa Johns ( the first time I ordered instore, in Montgomery County) I figured I'd give them a try. Seeing how business relies, lives and dies from the reputation it aspires to exceed expectations. I in good faith and conscience could and would not recommend this location, nor Papa Johns if this is the status quo.

As of this moment I have still been on hold for 30 mins. This level is completely unacceptable and I'm sure not the standard that Papa Johns promotes.

we are in myrtle beach we order a medium pizza on a Sat one week it is 13 Dollars in change tonight it was 17dollars in change why I asked the girl on the phone she said delivery charge pls tell these people what prize is a medium pepperoni mushroom and onion we are retired that extra oney is important also confusion to use why
love the Pizza

I called to order a pizza at 10pm asked what time they stopped delivering she never gave me a answer and said they wait time is 3 hours and the store closes in 2 hours was very rude and was rushing to get off the phone and didnt want to answer any questions ive had several other problems with this place very unhappy at tge way they run there business we usually order about twice a week but with past experiences and then this incident we wont be back witg our business this is not how a company should run very unprofessional people at this location the location is hopkinsville ky on fort campbell blvd

I am filing a complaint with the Manager of the Papa Johns Location in Normandy Park, WA. Phone number is 206-248-3333. Address is 19893 1st Ave S. - 98148.

The franchise associated with this location is Rose City Pizza based out of Oregon.

Operations Director is Matt (I do not know his last name)
General Manager of this store is Doua Hang.

Neither were there at the time of the incident.

The manger I am filing a complaint about is Jude Cabrera.

Here is the situation: I am employed at this location. I am a delivery driver. I was out on a delivery. I come back from my delivery and my name is logged out as it should be - but I was on another delivery. He sent another driver logged under my name. But tried to tell me he was still going to give me the mileage for that delivery. This is completely wrong. The other driver was there and was more than capable of logging himself out under his own name for the delivery. This is why I see it as wrong - 1) It gives the customer the wrong info if there were a complaint - my name would used 2) It cheats the other driver out of the mileage 3) The tips reported on the credit card delivery gets sent to my taxes and cheats me out of paying for his taxes.

His explanation to me the whole time was this - "I'm a manager and I can do what I want."

The manager in Question is a liar, a thief and speaks to people very rudely. He takes sodas and poppers and wings on a daily basis with out purchasing the items. He talks about all management behind their backs in a bad way. He gives away product left and right - he let another driver leave when our GM was on vacation to go buy underage teenagers weed (this incident was 3/8/2019 at approx 11 am in the morning). And said nothing to them. One of the underage teenage girls was a former employee sitting in the back eating chicken poppers and wings with out paying for them. He does not care about the store - only the title.

Yes, I could have acted in another manner. But obviously I let my emotions get the best of me. As this has been building for some time now.

I can be contacted at 206-771-8483
or by email: moose0429@yahoo.com

My name is Brian Murray.

This needs to be rectified asap. This individual has no reason to be in management.

I ordered medium pepperoni pizza to be picked up. the guy repeated my order and gave me the price. My grandson and husband picked it up. when it was opened it was wrong. I called back and the guy insisted that it was ordered with cheese. Called back and the phone was not answered. My husband took the box and went back. In the meantime I did call back again, the same guy answered. When I explained to him who I was and that the label on the box read pepperoni. He hollered something about the issue and hung up on me. He told my husband that the pepperoni on the label did not mean that. After all that it was replaced. I have dealt with Papa John's for years, but this has ended. The guy that worked there was very rude and did not get the order right. I worked in retail in the past and I know that you do no act like this with customers. My company that was visiting also got a bad impression of Papa John's.

This incident happened Thursday evening, 3/7/2019 . I called around 6:20 for the order. This took quite a while until it was actually cleared up. I was going to mention to the guy that i would report this, but he hung up on me too soon.
Store # 1728 Laurel, MD 20723 (Savage Store)

On your website your prices are different on different devices.

My pizza was almost 2 hours late and when they got to the door the pizza was freezing cold and the pizza was all over the box , I called the store and spoke with Justin which said that he will send the driver back with a hot pizza and a refund , however when the driver got back to my door the pizza was a gain cold and there was no refund the person headed me a pepsi , when I called the store back I spoke with Cameron which was rude as well he then put just on the phone and stated he don't have time for this and and hungup .. I want my refund this is the second time I have went threw this with this from this store .. something really needs to be done and I wont stop until it is

I ordered a delivery at 5:11 pm for 6:30 pm delivery. it is now 7:20 pm. one hour late.

order #666312526

cust id 35495220.

This is not the first time for this to happen.

you need to make this right for me.

they sent us the wrong pizza don't get me wrong the pizza was still good but when we called the store they acted like they could care less

Have not used it a while due to poor service but decided to try again well guess what we are sitting here waiting again for the pizza that was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. I live 10minutes from the store. I called and was told it was on she way I said how long and was told 10 minutes so I replied so you have not even left yet because I am only 10 minutes away and she replied well we are short on drivers. Wasted my Papa dough and discount.

Hello,

I ordered a pizza online 2/07/19 and was quoted a arrival time, I also received a email confirmation that it would be delivered in 27-37 minutes, after a hour I called to see what happened they told me the pizza was just coming out of the oven and they were sending it out. I again was waiting another hour for my pizza and didn't receive a phone call that they would be running late, as I was notified after I called again for the second time and told it was on the way.

I enjoy the convenience of ordering online as I have done so before. I enjoy Papa Johns and the quality of pizza is greatly appreciated . However I was disappointed with the customer service recently and was not offered a refund for terrible service.

Ordered the lunch special 2/22/19 got there on time following the pizza tracker and my pizza was an old pizza that was already cut and I ask the square cut and got a lot of mini triangle cuts so it was a pizza that someone was already ordered that didn't get picked up and they reused it instead of making a fresh pizza!!!

I have filed a feedback form 2 times, and called and spoke with Rebecca over an incident last Saturday evening (2/16/19). I was informed that someone would notify me within 24-48 hours. As of today's date, 2/21/19, no one has responded or sent me an e-mail. Could you please look into this?

The Crystal Hill store in North Little Rock, AR SUCKS! The man that answered the phone barley spoke English & then you could not understand him.
The he put the manager on the phone, someone named Louie or something like that. He was just a rude.
I have ordered for years from Papa John's Pizza just a different store and never had any problems out the other store. This store was just plain dumb and stupid. I'm sorry to leave such a bad review but poor service is not was I expect from a well known Pizza establishment.
Alicia

I work for Seminole Electric in Tampa. WE frequently place orders from Papa Johns 14861 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa. Today we called at 1000 am to place an order for 20 pizzas for delivery at 1145. They said they had too many orders and could not be there until 1215. That was too late for our corporate meeting, so we asked to pick them up at 1145, the person on the phone said I will ask my manager, but he is going to say no. So she asked the manager, and no courtesy to get on phone, he yelled no we cannot make them and we hung up. I do allot of business with PaPa Johns personally and professionally and find this Customer Service unacceptable. I am sure that this is not the service your corporation expects or accepts and hope this is corrected. We are now going to use another place to provide food for our meetings.

Very Respectfully
Tim Nasello
Director Supply, Seminole Electric

Our pizza tasted very bland. It was very dark and the crust was hard. Our bread sticks were very dark and bland as well and also cold. And the garlic was spilled all over the box and on our garlic and cheese cups. We would appreciate it if you could do something about this situation. Thank you.

I work for a Amazon fulfillment center and we order often from papa johns all the time. I work over nights and we had a birthday party planned for a team member and I ordered two large pies on line. Usually the service is great but this time the order was delivered late and cold and the delivery driver was rude. He made the excuse that he had too many orders. He delivered the order late and we only have a half hour for lunch. I ordered it at 10:50pm on Wednesday the confirmation said it would be 30-40 minutes which is normal. Our lunch is at 11:30 and the driver didn't call me till 11:50pm, needless to say we didn't get to enjoy the pizza cause it was cold and late. We order all the time throughout the year for meetings and special occasions and I hate to order from somewhere else. I spent 43$ on pizza and pre tipped the driver. I hope I can get a full refund.. I would hate to have to dispute the payment on my credit card. I hope someone will contact me for resolution to this matter.

i had a gift card for my pizza and the people there messed my order up and all my imfortation up plus took out the money on the gift card that i never got the pizza they ripped me off on my card and order plus they never show up with my order.the card was for 25.00 but i should either get my 25.00 back or a free pizza for 25.00 i will tell a lot of people how this place RIPS PEOPLE OFF. I AM VERY PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS I HOPE THIS GETS FIXED GITTINGS

Long story short I had a problem with my local papa johns store three years ago and stopped going. I received a coupon in the mail that made me decide to give them another chance. I ordered online. When I got to the store, the store owner in east rutherford was nasty with me. I walked out without my order. The store owner called my wifes number from the online order and told her to never come back. I called the papa johns main number to complain. They were very nice but no one called me back. Two weeks later I called and they said the case was closed. I said "no one ever called me to tell me that" and they said the store decided they no longer want me there and as a franchise they have a right to do that. I said "alright but I would have liked a call telling me my case was closed. I had no idea papa johns worked this way. You just use the papa johns name and treat customers badly and papa johms washes its hands of it all?" The papa johns representative said that is the way it works and the franchised store has a right to do that.

Ordered 3 pizzas. (All super soggy) 1st: all cheese and sauce slid down, got 1 pizza with all toppings on 1 side. 2nd was ok. 3rd was cheese on 1 side. $45 for this. All pizzas were horrible, and I love PJ's. Never again in Portland tx. And I like PJ's.

Ordered a pizza less than 5 minutes from my home. An hour later, the delivery driver called me to verify address, which she had the correct one. After telling me there was no such address, I called the store, cancelled the order, and no one seemed to care they lost business. Last time for this person!!

On January 4th, 2019 I Ordered a pizza for delivery. I was told that it would arrive in 30 minutes. It took over an hour and when delivered it was cold. Called the store here (Port Orange, Florida) and asked to speak to the manager. I was placed on hold and after 10 minutes hung up. Then my husband called the store and demanded to speak with the manager. when the manager talked with my husband he said that they would bring us a new pizza at no charge and refund the cost of the first pizza that I considered a fair way to deal with the situation. However when the new pizza arrived, we found that it was not anything like we ordered. It was missing several ingredients and was really quite awful tasting. I didn't even consider calling the store yet again but I wanted you to know just how bad the service we received was. We have enjoyed your pizzas often but this experience has put an end to that. I really believe that some training is in order for this store. The manager would not even give me the name of the franchise owner, I'm sure because he knew what could possibly happen if I were able to speak to that owner.

I am not to impressed with Papa John's service at West Broadway. I call to order a party worth of pizza for address at 1814 Bolling Ave , 40210 and the servant said that there were no more delivery drivers and nobody to help you and I cancelled at about 8:33pm last night.

my pizza came to my house with cheese and toppings inside and on the sides of the box but none on crust.

Every time I try to order from the local Papa John's, they will not honor online specials or match competitor pricing (Domino's). I just tried again to no avail and even though the online specials specifically state $6 for 2 medium 1 topping pizzas, the manager told the person who answered my call that they would not honor the special. I asked if they match the Domino's EVERYDAY special of 2 medium 2 topping pizzas for $5.99 and they said "We are not Domino's". I asked to speak to the manager and they put me on hold never intending to answer me again...I waited for at least 15 minutes and finally hung up and ordered DOMINO'S. If you will not even honor your OWN SPECIALS, much less price match like many other places do, you should not leave this Piney Forest location in Danville, VA open any longer!!! This is the rudest and worst Papa Johns ever and I don't even live here any more - my parents are still in town which is the only reason we even try. They also never prepare the orders that we do place correctly as I HATE the pepperoni extra soggy UNDER the cheese. You should change the arrangement and ALWAYS place pepperoni on top to get crispy! Doesn't matter that I always order it this way, when I actually do order from you, because this Danville, VA location never tries to do it right anyway.

I usually choose Papa John's when ordering pizza because they have always had a consistently excellent quality when it comes to the product they put out. However, I was extremely disappointed when I received this order (there were two medium two topping pizza's and they both had the same issue; only one is pictured) only to open both boxes and find that the majority of both pizza's didn't even have toppings or sauce on them. I expect much better quality control from Papa John's than this.

My wife ordered a 2 pizzas at our local papa johns here in Missoula Montana and not only were they late by an additional 45 minutes but made incorrectly. I was not home at the time they were delivered. I would have refused them outright and demanded a refund. Upon calling the manager she tried to say t wasn’t their fault that they had only 2 drivers and couldn’t get our order to us in the allotted time they stated. I asked to come back now and pick them up as they were not made correctly and she said they couldn’t do that to which I replied how about I drop them off there and you make them correctly to which she started screaming and swearing and said fu*k this and hung up on me.
WOW great customer service experience !!!

Better ingredients, better pizza, incorrectly made, terrible customer service, late, PAPA JOHNS

I can be reached at the following 406*369*5100 if you would care to make amends to a loyal customer.

I remain,

James A Dennis

It clearly sates on the website I get 11 chicken poppers and tandoori poppers but instead I got less than 11

Asked cashier for the AARP discount she very rudely said she didn't know what that was and refused to try to get it. This to me means I will not visit this store again and that the employees are poorly trained. Store location on Zebulin Rd. Macon Ga.

Last couple of times I ordered pizzas there was not enough ingredients in the pizzas at all. It barely has 1 or 2 pieces of pepperoni in each slice.
The quality has dropped tremendously. I won’t be buying from them. There are plenty enough pizza places willinf to ear my business.

On November 10th I called ahead and ordered two Pepperoni Pizza's from the Papa Johns on Woodbridge Way in Edgewood Md, 21040. Upon arriving there were several Police cars detaining a couple of people outside at the business next door and the PapaJohns was very busy and told me it would be a little longer but did take my credit card for payment ($34.34). Already late for a party about 10-15 minutes away I called to let friends know as I was bringing dinner! While doing this I was handed my pizza boxes and out the door I went. Upon arriving at the party the boxes were opened immediately and to everyone's shock the pizzas were covered in pickles and labeled "Cheeseburger". I called Papa Johns and was informed it was my fault for being on the phone and if I wanted the correct pizza's I needed to bring the wrong ones back I told them I was at a party and they needed to deliver the correct pizza's. I was informed that was not going to happen. I do have the email confirming my order and pictures of the tags on the boxes that are incorrect. I requested they NOT bill my credit card and again was told tuff luck but I had to pay for the bad pizzas even though the manager freely admitted he had made the mistake. YES My credit card was billed. I have used this Papa Johns since it opened and order online frequently. I want my money refunded and think an apology is in order. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hello Timothy Forloine,

Thank you for placing your Papa John's pizza order via our Online Ordering service. Please find below, details of your order:

Customer ID: 53549462

Pepperoni

Total $32.40

Tax $1.94

Grand Total $34.34

Placed online order at 5:30 pm received the wrong pizza. Notified store, spoke with the manager who assured me of a timely re-delivery of the correct pizza. An hour later I called and was told that it will be an additional 15 minutes. When I asked to speak with the manager I was placed on hold and left to listen to a horrible sound. Called back and the phone was not answered I am very disappointed. The pizza was already paid for and as of 7:15 still have not received a pizza, an apology or anything satisfying. However, I was told that they will need the wrong pizza back. Very poor service

Today is 11/11/2018 and ordered 36.00$ pizza. i was excited to buy the featured cheeseburger pizza to receive a very disappointing pizza with so little hamburger that I couldn't believe that this was the prime ingredient virtually missing the mark. I could count the amount of burger crumbles on one hand. I contacted the store manager and took the pizza back to,prove the sparse non existent burger. He basically said that there was nothing he would do about it, stating that there was burger on it. I think it tasted like it should been called a pickle pizza. Really, this manager was a rude jerk. Until the management changes, I will not be going to this particular store again.

The general manager is a bitch,she decided because I'm a white male I couldn't use the 8.99 special and wanted to charge me 20 dollars for a two topping pizza and when I wouldn't pay that much for the pizza after ordering the special and being quoted otherwise over the phone she told me I was just a white supremacist piece of shit and should have to pay more so others could pay less, WTH is wrong with this person.do they represent the values of Papa John's in Maryland this is ridiculous

I have a coupon from McEachern High School that I have had for months now, I called to order a pizza but wanted to add topping and the young lady explained that I was unable to add any toping because it was just a free medium cheese pizza only. So then I wanted to order my pizza and pick up when ready, but then it wasn't possible to order the pizza for pick-up. I had to come in and order in person with the coupon, I thought this was ridiculous. So I drive over and wanted an explanation as to why, and asked what if I had just called and ordered the pizza and showed up with the free coupon what would have happen then? So this very rude manager tells me that then I would have been charged the regular price for the pizza and couldn't use the coupon as she's sliding across the floor in a chair, didn't even bother to stand up to tell me she didn't have to take my coupon or put up with me questioning her about her rules with the coupon. This is very upsetting to know just because I had a free pizza coupon, and not a cash paying customer that she refused take my coupon in return for a pizza and talked very nasty and rude. This type of behavior is unexcitable to say the lease that another racial instance where people of color are insulted and talked to rudely, I thought with all the trouble, feedback, and ridicule that Papa Johns have suffered this year that this certainly wouldn't have happened, a rude Caucasian manager treating a African American with such unfriendly customer service it's crazy. So I tell you what anyone of color shouldn't support this place and by all means don't bring a free pizza coupon in, hopefully by now everyone has used there fundraising coupon for the free medium cheese pizza that we did pay money for mind you, it really wasn't free.

Remove review

Papa John's
1490 W Government St.
Brandon, MS 39042

At appx 2:45 pm on 20 Oct 2018, I placed a cell phone call to the Papa John's Pizza store in Brandon, Mississippi.

I told them that I was making on order for pick up. They asked my name and phone number.

I told the person on the phone that I wanted to order the Extra Large two topping pizza for $10.00
as shown on TV. I was told to hold a minute and when the person came back on the phone he told me that they
were "all out of Extra Large pizzas".

He advise me that I order a $20+ pizza to which I said GOODBY and hung up the phone!

I purchased my pizza from another pizza store here in my area on my way home from work.

"ALL OUT OF EXTRA LARGE PIZZAS"! Very sad customer service! I want to talk to someone about this!

Richard Bohlman
201 Hickory Circle
Live Oaks Place
Pearl, Mississippi 39208-8081
(769) 226-398
richard.bohlman@att.net

I placed my order at 4:00pm for one pizza and received a notification that the pizza would take 35-45 minutes and the pizza tracker said that it was on its way for over 30min. At 5:15, 1 hour and 15 minutes after placing my order, I called the Papa Johns store to ask if they were having trouble finding my apartment. The worker on the phone rudely answered and hung up on me. I called again, and the same thing happened. I called a third time and spoke to the same individual who screamed at me over the phone that it was just now being boxed, 1 hour and 15 minutes after my order was placed. The behavior from the worker is unacceptable and it is also unacceptable that the pizza tracker stated that the order was on its way for over 30 minutes and when I called I was told that it was just being boxed - this is false advertising. If this is how your business treats paying customers, I will no longer be ordering from your establishment.

I placed an order for one pizza today at 4:20pm at Store #1953 at 11850 Bissonnet, Houston, TX 77036. I specifically asked them if they delivered to a business. The employee said yes. I gave them all my contact information and my credit card number. They told me that pizza would arrive at business in 30-35 minutes. I called back at 5:20pm and they told me pizza on its way. Pizza never arrived. I called back at 6pm and the person that answered told me they went to business and called number. They had the wrong number for me. I told the employee that they wrote down wrong number. I asked that I receive pizza for free. She said they couldn't refund because of bad number. I told her it isn't my fault the employee wrote down the wrong number. The employee told me it will be another 30 minutes. I have yet to receive pizza and should have received pizza free. I regret calling this papa john should have gone with domino's.
Maria Farris
832-566-0797

On 9/21 at approximately 6:30pm I stopped at the Papa John's store (#1375) in Derby, KS to pick up a pizza that my wife had ordered about 15-20 minutes beforehand. I had driven from northeast Wichita to Papa John's to pick up the pizza on the way home. I have had prostate surgery (which did not go well and, often, when I drive any kind of distance, as soon as I get out of the truck, I have to use the restroom. (not eventually, but immediately) When I told the young girl at the counter my last name, she told me that the pizza was not ready so I asked if they had a restroom available. She said she was new (no problem there) and would ask. It went through 4 people before she came back and said 'no'. their restroom was not a public restroom but if I needed to use one, there was a Taco Bell down the street.
I left the store and walked about a half of a block to Taco Bell, used the restroom, and came back. When I came back, I asked why they did not post 'no public restroom' on their door and one of the pizza assembly personnel walked up and began to berate me about Kansas state law pertaining to no inside tables so not required to have open restrooms. While this may be true, the fact that his conversation was across the room and in front of 2 other customers was not appreciated. I suggested to him that rather than make an issue about it they should just post it and thus alleviate the entire situation. (I then apologized to the other 2 customers for what the situation had created) Truthfully, this was embarrassing and demeaning to me as a person. I did not want to create a disturbance. I just needed to use a restroom. I told the pizza guy that it was finished and I just wanted my pizza.
After I paid for the pizza and the pizza was still not ready, I asked to speak to the manager. When she came out, she took me outside and told me that I was out of line without asking anything about what had actually taken place. When the pizza was ready, 'she' brought it to me and told me that if I did not leave by the time she counted to 3, she would call the police (and then proceeded to start counting.) I asked her if this was for real and she started dialing her cell phone. I apologized to the new girl for causing such a problem on her first day and left. (The night manager did not give me her name as I had asked, just the store name and the corporate number.)
I am not asking for an apology or free coupons or anything else. That is not the purpose of this email. I owned a successful service business for 17 years and one of the things I learned was that businesses often lose accounts over irritations rather than huge problems and often the irritations are never reported, This incident was rude, demeaning and unnecessary. Please post your policy on restrooms. Most customers are not familiar with state law and don't need to be 'force feed' the particulars and no customer should be threatened on police intervention because they asked to use a restroom or speak to a manager.
My wife and I have ordered from Papa John's at least 1-3 times a month for the past 2-3 years because you are less than a mile away and our grandkids like pizza. That being said, I will never step into any of your stores again because of the way I was treated but I felt that it was only right that you should know. One customer will not break you. However, I'm sure that what happened to me is not unique, especially after I got home and looked up this store's customer rating.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope it will encourage better training and better public communication since you are a public service business.

Regards,
Bob McFarland
316.210.9555

Hi... My wife and I had family in from out of town so after a long day of traveling and work my wife decided to order pizza... Big mistake... She ordered the "feed your home team" 2 pizza deal (1) large meat lovers with banana peppers (1) supreme onion on half. And a order of garlic parmesan bread sticks.
My total was 33.96. They said it would be 30 to 45mins. An 1hr.15 mins went by and still no delivery. My wife called and asked how much longer and was told it would be there in 10mins. Another 35mins went by for a total of almost 2 hrs and final our order arrived.. the pizzas were barely warm and tasted undercooked. The supreme with onion on half had onion on the whole thing and we received regular bread sticks instead of the parmesan ones. I should not have had an experience like this after spending almost $40. I would greatly appreciate it if customer service got back with me promptly to resolve this matter. pitbulllove0420@gmail.com

I worked for one of your franchises on Stains Road, Feltham London. The employer was abusive and wasn't adhering to any rules. He paid everyone below minimum wage and would get agressive and verbally abusive every now and then. I left the job as his behavior with staff and customers go unbearable to me and he is now withholding my wages. I contacted the UK head office and made my complaint to someone named Sarah Bridges but they only contacted him once and it didn't result in my wages being paid. I worked very hard for the brand and I think I deserved a better treatment. Out of fruateration and desperation i have had no choice but to leave comment on the glassdoor and I have also emailed money-saving experts and other outlets to make my frustration heard. I hope I get my voice heard as soon as possible

Pizza and box arived soaked in grease

I ordered the attached pizza for my girlfriends kids.
It is a 14 inch
With Canadian bacon, Chicken , green peppers . onions and Black olives.
Look at the toppings that are on it.
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
Look there’s like 2 olives on this pizza
No chicken
Barely any of the other toppings.
Seriously 25 bucks
You’re franchisee should be ashamed

I would ike my money back as well as the 5 dollar tip I left.
I’m furious..

Hopefully you respond if not I’ll just go to yelp.

On Saturday July 28th I called your Raytown MO. Papa Johns to order a Spicy Italian pizza and brownie dessert for delivery. It was shortly after 8pm, so I was surprised to hear that it would be about a 2 hour wait. The young lady informed me that they would try to get it to me sooner, but couldn't guarantee it. I went ahead and placed my order, paid with my debit card and sat down to wait. Around 10 pm, I called back to check on my order, and was surprised once again. This time I was told my order had already been delivered. I believe it was the same young lady that took my order, but can't be sure. I explained that in no way had I received my order. She excused herself to talk to the driver, and upon returning stated that the driver couldn't find me and was unable to reach me by phone. As it turns out, my phone number had been entered incorrectly. After fixing this error, I asked that my order please be delivered as soon as possible. The young lady agreed, and said I should get it shortly. Mind you, it is now after 10pm. At 11pm I called back. A young man answered the phone, I explained I had ordered a pizza for delivery and was wondering when it would arrive. I was placed on hold. The manager came to the phone, informed me my order had been cancelled, my account credited, and that I was not getting my order as he didn't have any more delivery drivers. When questioned why I was not informed of this, or why I was not getting my order after waiting 3 hours, all he said was :I don't have any delivery drivers.". When I explained how I felt this wasn't right and that I would be contacting corporate, I was told "Go ahead". I just want to make it clear that I never raised my voice, never cursed, and never expected to be treated like this. And if this is any indication of how your stores treat its customers, then I will have to take my business elsewhere.
I do not want any coupons or anything like that....I just wanted my pizza.
Patrick J. Ehle

Cockroach in my pizza

Some lil kid answers the phone at cedar park location start ed telling me to suck his fucking dick kevi n Sweeney because I asked for extra beef

Pizza came cold and burnt didn't taste very good. Pap John's is usually are number one choice for pizza

Clarksville Indiana store two pizzas ordered end of last month both pizzas were on edible contacted management said they would replace but never did and did not put in computer as promised this store is terrible and so is the food $50 wasted

I ordered food to be delivered 03/13 around 9pm. The time for delivery was 42-52 mins. The pizza did not arrive until almost 1130 which I was in bed, had to wake up and get the pizza because it was already paid for. The box was cold to the touch so was the pizza. This is unacceptable and a great inconvenience. Please advise how you as a company plan to compensate me

Papa John's in Jefferson City Tn,woman in charge always very rude, always snaps at you when you're are being nice,order pizza on line, payed with bank card, went to pickup claimed I didn't have a order,and she refused to let me show her,lost my money and left without my pizza, she wouldn't listen to me! I've been there before and she made me wait while she put stickers on the boxes with my pizza in front of me,and if I spoke up she would snap and say I said just a minute, I think you're going to lose a lot of customers!....Thank you

2/14/18 I called my local papa john's pizza 252-337-7272 to place a pick up order for the Valentine Special heart shaped pizza and the double brownie @6:24pm. A very young lady who was VERY rude answer the phone I told her I wanted the Valentine Special and she replied NO (just as mean and rude as can be NO). I then tried to get her to make me understand why did she tell me no and she replied that there store was NOT doing that Valentine Special. Thought that was really unusual for a franchise not to follow promotions. So I then ask could I get a pizza and a brownie, she being rude ask me to hold once again and return to tell me that they were OUT of brownies so no I could NOT order a pizza and a brownie. At that point I figured if I was to continue she was going to make sure she ruined my pizza so I then said thanks anyway I will take my business else where and she hung up. Hate to say that I had no clue PIZZA HUT was doing the same special at a bit higher cost but I felt safer getting my order from there but I was not going to let that rude disrespectful young lady ruin my Valentine. Hopefully this will be looked into because I do frequent the Papa John (who is my first choice for pizza) in hopes that I don't get her again. Thank you for your time TinaTwine
252-455-5161 I did make a complaint on your fb page

I was delivered a burnt pizza, I called the driver not even a minute after just to get my calls sent to voicemail, the store now said closed so I paid for something that went to the trash, worst experience with papa johns

tried to order from Margeret St in Jacksonville Fl. Phone operator so incompetent I became extremely frustrated and canceled order and ordered from pizza hut. If your employees can't even take an order why should I trust them to prepare food for me to eat?

We ordered a thin crust, Pepperoni, Bacon, Spicy Italian Sausage and Jalapenos (ordered by phone). The crust was way to hard to chew with very little bacon and it never had jalanenos. We always see on TV about the $10 special. Our Papa John's said they didn't honor it. Ended up paying $12 plus tax and we picked it up. Probably will not buy another.

Duane Krutz

I have refused to support Papa John's and it's efforts over the past 4 years due to the inability of Papa Johns founder John Schnatter to separate his personal, political, and religious beliefs from business. My decision to support a company is based solely from the ability of it's products to align with my needs. His arrogance and divisiveness will always alienate me and my friends that I openly communicate with about Papa Johns (John Schnatter) and it's political/religious/personal stance. There are numerous competitors (California Pizza, Pizza Hut, Domino's and many others) that I frequent and that I will support before I will ever return to Papa Johns and I will surely utilize and encourage social media to voice the same. A good suggestion is to replace John Schnatter from his business model and during the next Financial Call you just might see a upswing in revenue growth?

hello dear

i work for papa john's pizza store at: papa john's pizza located at: Edmonton Alberta Canada
i had worked as a delivery drive since July 2017 and i was doing my work as a delivery driver in very professional manner i had no complain and most of the customer they were very happy with our delivery friendly fast professional service for the time period i had worked for this pizza store.
even the co-worker they had sawed my services i was doing just great.best i could.
the problem is that the owner of this pizza store was not really friendly he never appreciates our hard work service plus he all ways blame us.
finally, he had stopped me working for no any reason or any explanation. that i can see this is not professional or honest.i was working very hard with honest attitude providing the best i can.so at least if he could inform me that he had replaced me with a new stuff who does not have much experience on pizza delivery business and i don't see this a good professional way to manage a pizza business.
he had hired me without taking a copy of my driving license never sawed my auto insurance or registration and i don't think this is the professional. Anyway, it did happen so many problems with his stuff since he starts this business some stuff who worked for him most of them quite or he was abusing them & harassing them til they quite the job. i will say that the owner of this pizza at the north side of Edmonton he is not in title to manage a pizza place or stuff as he is not qualified to be a manager or owner of pizza place franchise he mess that he abusing stuff and keep changing worker and stuff everytime my question is way papa johns pizza head office is dealing or providing a business opportunity for people who are not professional and abusers who make the business upside down and with a terrible bad unprofessional services & abusing pizza stuff and drivers and so on... they give bad image of the papa johnes franshise.i had some of the co workers who use to work for this owner of this papa johnes store they had a lot of compalin about an unprofessinal dishonest unpropriet abusive pizza busines.owner who had no clue how to make a single pizza or how to manage stuff no clue at nor even haw to deal with a customer in some difficult situation and so on.
finally, there is other stuff who they use to work for this owner they had quite the job or had been fired for no reason they had to suffer from this bad unacceptable unfair appropriate intimidation so on...from this kind of the wrong person on the wrong place. or a the wrong owner on the wrong business.
if you need more information please feel free to contact me, am willing to provide you more information up to your request.

i look forward to your response.

jim d

Oct. 28, 2017 At 5:30 Pm my wife and I entered the Papa Johns in Chambersburg, Pa. to place an order. We ordered 2 Pan Pizza’s and were told that we could only have the 12”. The commercial that was running stated any pan pizza for $10.00, 5 toppings max. We were told that we could have the 12” for $11.00. Once we insisted the price was $10.00 he finally agreed to the $10.00 price but still only the 12”.
We agreed to it since we came from Waynesboro to get Pizza from Papa Johns. Once the order was taken, Elijah the manager was doing all the talking. He told us the order would be ready in 10 minutes. My wife walked next door for about 15 minutes and returned. Ten minutes later the manager comes out and proceeded to inform us that one of our pizzas got lost in the process and it will be another 20 minutes or so before our complete order was done. When asked how one of our pizzas got lost he stated it went out with another persons order. Well that was unacceptable even though he offered a free desert or drinks. We asked for our money back and he quickly handed me cash back. As we reached our car, he ran over to us and stated “You have to give the cash back to me, you paid with a credit card and I’ll have to put it back on the card.” Back inside we go. Never will we step foot in a Papa Johns again! We were really looking forward to eating there since the one in Waynesboro left town. I guess we’re only 2 customers….

Hi my name is heather i called and made a report i was told that they would give me a call back i haven't heard anything.Papa John's on 9th ave in Huntington WV it took them 20mins pick up then put me on hold for 5mins and staff was rude. My phone is 304 208-5386

For the first time last week i went to your store in Saint John N.B. east side and ordered a donair . the so called donair did not have donair meat and no sauce and np pepp and and i ask for extra sauce i got garlic sauce i ! I was really disappointed beause i was told by my friends i heard such great things about you store . I couldnt eat the donair i still have my receipt . If you didnt make donairs they should of told me that was a wasted fourteen dollars

CALLED IN FOR DELIVERY ON A LARGE PIZZA. TOLD IT WOULD COST $12 . WHEN RECEIVED BY DRIVER MARIA SCHAFER , IT WAS $16.40 !
I ASKED WNY AND SHE SHOWED ME HOW YOU ALL CHARHE $3.15 FOR DELIVERY FEE . With my tip , I payed $20 for a pizza I was told would cost me $ 12 ! Never again and I will tell all my friends , your tricks. The piazza was horrible as well . Receipt also doesn't show locaton or date , hmm !

Your being a sponsor of the NFL .

They are a disgrace to our nation .

As a Viet Nam veteran I and the nation cannot stand by and say nothing .

I will no longer buy your product .

I placed my order online at 5:12 p.m. & the email & screen stated that my order would be ready in 25- 30 minutes. When I arrived at Papa John's they told me that it would be 25-30 minutes even though I had placed my order online. There was a long line of people waiting for their online orders as well and every person that came in, was told the exact same thing. Several customers left that day. It was 6:19 before I received my order. There was no kind of compensation, coupon or anything offered for the inconvenience that was caused. An elderly couple said that was their first and last time ever ordering there. Sad that they do not care enough about their customers to at least offer something when there are all kinds of pizza places on every corner. Poor customer service.

Poor Service!! 9/16/2017 @ approximately 2:30p.m., I ordered a pizza from the Hendersonville, Tn. location (615-824-1000 ), and was told the pizza would arrive in 35 minutes. I went about doing some housework, then outside to mow. I realized that the pizza was taking a long time to get here, and called to inquire. All I could get was, "It is on the way". Finally around 4p.m., and asked to speak to a manager ( 1 1/2 hrs. ). The manager stated that she HAD ordered and sent out a Fresh pizza, and would give me credit on my NEXT order. Next order? Excuse me. Finally, a little before 4:30 ( 2 hrs. ), I observed a young man driving up and down the street. I stopped him, and saw a Papa John's cap pushed high up on top of his head. I asked him if I could help him. He said he was looking for Lot "B". I asked him if he had noticed that all the lots were Numbers and not Letters. I asked to see the address on the box. On the box was clearly printed Lot# 8. The gentlemen apologized for the time...but then went on to say, "It was assigned to an older woman". I did not ask for that. Then I did not receive the 2ltr. Pepsi that was on the order. Wait - - the service got better!! I take the "Fresh" pizza in the house, without the ordered Pepsi - - the pizza was cool. I really wonder if that was the "Fresh" pizza. I called the store and spoke with the General Manager, named Carie. Update: It is now 5:18 p.m., and behold there is a knock on my door. It is a papa john's delivery guy with - - guess what - - a hot fresh pizza and bottle of Pepsi. Guess I was correct. The G.M had told me the first time I spoke with her around 4p.m. that she had ordered me a new fresh pizza. So I was eating a cold pizza at 4:30. By the way: When I called the G.M. asking for a contact number to file a complaint - - I never could get a number from her. She told me that the original order had been given to a elderly lady. I asked her not to be blaming older people, that her delivery guy had already tried that approach. The G.M. then said, "Well, she really is and she is hearing impaired." That is another red flag - - blame the hearing impaired!! I am a 65 year old ex-army tanker, with some hearing loss. You have a G.M. and delivery driver blaming screw ups on an elderly lady ( who is only 56 ), with a hearing problem. Now: I ate a cold pizza, after being told at 4p.m. that a fresh one had been sent out!! At 5:18, a fresh pizza was delivered. Let's blame the elderly lady with a hearing problem!! And oh . . . let's give the customer credit on his NEXT order!!! The G.M., after schooling me about managing people, told me to go online and file a complaint, and that it would be sent back to her. Back to her? Isn't that akin to allowing the robber to investigate his own case? Michael Alexander 615-265-8175

Was not impressed by the fact that the place was not clean. Also one of the employees had her child behind the counter with her. The child did not have gloves on, and was handling everything from money to pizza dough. Will not be visiting this pizza place again any time soon,

Just tried to order three pizzas at your Dallas location 3501 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204. The crew was extremely rude, laughing and whooping in the background, acting like they were high and couldn't care less about my purchase. It was so bad I ended up hanging up on them. I had ordered three pizzas for delivery. Our organization generally does a lot of business with this location, but after today, no more.

I visited the Papa John's on Rosecran Avenue and Bellflower Blvd. in Bellflower Ca Friday night November 4th. I place the order by phone for pick up. I order the 8 piece honey chipotle wings and the pizza special of 3 toppings. I request pineapple and canadian bacon on one side and pepperoni on the other half.

Upon arriving to my destination there was no pepperoni on the other half. I called and was not help. The young man told me they were close to closing time, and he could give me a credit on the next visit.
I explained to him earlier this year I had the experience at the Papa John's location at South Street and Bellflower Blvd. in Bellflower Ca after arriving home I had the wrong order which was of lesser value than what I ordered. Upon calling the manager said she would put my name in the system for a free pizza. Several months later my family was visiting from Houston and I thought I would use the deal that was offered to me.

I called and gave the manager's name, date and time, only to be told there was nothing in the system with my name or contact number for a free pizza. I was holding on the the receipt that list the 3 toppings, and unfortunately I may have left it at home today. I did take a picture of the pizza. I'm disappointed, because I'm not a lover of pizza so the few times a year I place an order I expect it to be accurate. I think this is my last visit with Papa John's. Picture enclosed.

This is the third time pizza and garlic cheese sticks have been delivered to my house in as many weekends and why are they warm and over cooked. Absolutely ruined our Sunday again. Why can't you get it right. I used to love papa johns pizza.

My pizza wasn't cut into slices. What am I supposed to do with a circle pizza, tear it? Last time we order from Papa, next time will go with Pizza Hut or anyone else local. This is really not what I'd expect from a company that says "Better Ingredients, Better Pizza."

Should I suggest a refund from corporate or just forget about it? Curious what others have done here.

Take a look at this picture. That explains everything. The girl was barely within the 30-40 min range too. She didn't smile either or greet me when she delivered it to my door. But I can forgive the last two things because everyone has bad days, until I opened the box.

My Husband & I purchased a Chicken Spinach Alfredo Pizza and we noticed there were barely any Chicken. We paid $16.00 for this Pizza and we were truly disappointed. We love Papa John's but, feel for what we paid just was not satisfactory we normally have never had any problem with our orders. We are regular customers. We are not trying to be unreasonable but feel this problem needs attention please. The American dollar is hard enough to come by so we as customers deserve the right to be happy with our purchase.

I wanted to report some employees that work at your sea island or St. Simon's location on the 4pm to 11:30 pm shirt. I know a ex-employee that use to work at this location. She told me something that are very bothersome and disturbing when she worked there. She told me after a couple weeks of working there. That one of the delivery drivers name Thomas Jacob's. Tried to pressure her into smoke weed with him but she wouldn't. That most of the employees that work there like the asst. Manager etc.

Would go out back and smoke it while they we're working. That the delivery driver Thomas would do it on his routes. Plus Thomas and one other guy she didn't tell me his name. Would try to get her to do sexual favors while on that job. Thomas even tried to black mail her to and she wouldn't do it. So he got the asst. Manager to fired her for some reason that didn't even make any sense to get fired for because she wouldn't. She finally told me that Thomas pressured her some much to smoke weed with him so he would leave her alone hopefully. That she got sick and throw up my cousin told me. I know she's telling Me the truth from the look on her face when she was telling me all this and some stuff she wouldn't tell me that happened but I believe her.

She made me promise and give my word that I wouldn't say anything to them or do anything about it to just leave it alone. Because she wasn't to forget it all happened and she scared they would harass get if she did or if I did. So I want to keep my name out of it and unknown. I done a lot of thinking and praying about what I should do. So I had to report it and thought y'all don't want employees working or running that location. That do this kind of things to new hires and all. Plus I know I wouldn't want this to happen to my daughter or sister. Or for y'all to get sued by a person on the island. From one of your delivery drivers being impaired and running it to someone or running someone over walking at night. I don't want to report it to the law or anything or push it any farther.

But if I ran that store. I would randomly drug test the employees there. By the general manager or distract manager. Because y'all shouldn't have employees that do them nasty kind of things to there new hired and do drugs on the job. Plus you'll no that my complaint isn't a lie etc. But please please keep my name unknown and say anything that will give them a clue of the person reported them about this. I made a promise and gave my word I wouldn't. Plus I don't want to drag her back into it she's been through enough with it and other things. But please do something about this. Because I don't want this to happen to anyone else etc. I hope I worded this good enough and where you can understand it lol.

We bought Papa John's yesterday and found a pizza with bugs inside the pizza. Pictures are attached!

The guy was rude to me and I wanted the 50% discount when spend £40 or more and he told me no I had to go online. I said how he told me to use the code I told him there was no code he said women if you stop talking he was very rude to me I'm very unhappy.

Chewing my pizza and this is what was in it. Thought I was going to be sick. Looks like a tooth but can't be sure. It's gross no matter what it is.

While working as a driver at store 1544 in OKC, I observed two managers smoking pot in their car in front of the store. I reported this to our district manager, Clinton allen and he told the two managers what I reported. the two managers are still using drugs at work. I feel that mr allen is condoning drug use at this store. I feel like this endangers employees there as well as our customers. Please take this info seriously as I no longer feel safe working there.

I've contacted customer service each and every time I ordered from them. Every single time Papa Johns sends me the same copy and paste email telling me the complaint has been forwarded to the manager and that I should here from him soon. Every single complain I never hear anything back from the manager and I am positive I am just being ignored and I assume anyone else that complains is being ignored too.

It is clear to me that Papa Johns simply doesn't care about customer service and are completely willing to simply ignore any complaint that they receive. I've even tried emailing the CEO multiple times and been ignored on that level too. I'd suggest never ordering from this Papa Johns or any Papa Johns at all.

Yesterday's evening at 8:39 p.m I placed an order for one large Margarita pizza at The Center Papa Johns brunch and the receptionist said the order will take an hour and I replied by nodding that it's okay and left. At 9:30 p.m I came back to collect my order and I asked the receptionist whither order no. 55 is ready and she said that she will check and went inside the kitchen then after couple of minutes came out without giving me feedback regarding the condition of my order, however I waited till 9:50 p.m (more an hour)and while the receptionist was heading to the order stand I said excuse me twice and no one else was calling her at that time but me but she ignored my attempt to draw her attention in order to ask her again about the status of my order.

So, I head to the order stand and waited for the customer to finish his order and said excuse me four times till she decided to look at me to hear my question .. i told her that I've paid to excuse me six times now, however I made my order at 8:39 p.m and you said it will take an hour and now it's 9:50 p.m and the order is only one pizza so can you please check my order .. she took my receipt and went back to the kitchen and then came out again without giving me an answer.

At 10:05 p.m I went to the kitchen myself to ask about my order since the receptionist failed twice to do so and tried hard to find someone to ask then i asked another lady who was working there with a man .. and again no answer just silence then I started complaining about the delay and the courtesy of the receptionist and how she keeps not answering my questions .. then the lady in the kitchen asked where is the receipt I told her she took my receipt and my order is large Margarita .. the simplest pizza in the world!

FINALLY at 10:15 p.m I received my order (one hour 36 minutes) .. in addition to the bad attitude of the receptionist. I understand the "too much order situation" but what I don't accept is the Ill manners of the receptionist when ignoring customers calling and not answering their questions regardless to the dull face expression! .. what happened to the "smiling welcoming face" of customer service representatives? What happened for "apologizing for delays"? What happened for "answering customer questions promptly"? "Better ingredients better pizza", should not be ruined by bad customer service! .. the % 50 off the price offer was made as an appreciation and reward for the trust and loyalty of the Papa Johns customers .. and the situation mentioned above does not add to this mission positively.

Please assure to your franchisee staff the importance of good customer service and train them in performing effectively under pressure .. and please ask them to study the reasons of "the further delays" in accomplishing orders in the "% 50 off offer" because there were a lot of dissatisfied customers, in order to overcome this problem in future similar offerings.

The pie was terrible. This was the first and last time I order from Papa Johns. I ordered a meat lover pie. What a joke. All dough, the meats included were small and could not taste them. The sauce was barley on the pie. I will just go back to my local pizza, I tried it because then restaurant is new and we never had the food. Terrible is the highest I can give it. I would not even request a refund. Its my learning curve. I just don't want anything to do with the restaurant.

On 4/3/16 approximately 9:30pm, The manager(Bryan) was the brother of the rude employee(Anthony). After asking about the daily specials &Upon trying to decide what my family wanted to order Anthony became very irate and stated usually people knew what they wanted to order when they called and did I want to call back! Went to the store to report this behavior to the manager/brother who ordered Anthony to shut up at that time Anthony became insubordinate and told Bryan to write him up! My family and I chose Domino's ofcourse but i surest heck don't like how i was treated at a place that i patronize on a very regular basis!

Called in order never game time to pick up. Her name was nicole at Madison street, Indiana. called back 3 times was disconnected. Ask for manager to let me know what problem was. He put me on hold & assistant manager picked up. Said she would talk to her about it. I ask for 1800 Papa John's customer service number to talk to some one was rude said to look it up on line. That's not right. I have got my pizzas from there for at least 15 years. What has changed?

I order two large pizzas on February 27th one with sausage and pineapple, the other one was a pepperoni, the sausage was so small if you didn't see them you wouldn't have known you had them the only thing you were able to taste was the pineapples, both pizza was greasy. My son have the pepperoni which was so greasy it made him sick he took quite a bit of Pepto Bismol and went to bed. You have definite lost a customer this was one of the worst pizzas my family have had.

I ordered 2 pizzas for the special 9.99 for up to 5 toppings on large pizza. One was Pep/Sausage/onion/thick crust. 2nd one pepp/onion/tomato/mushrooms/double cheese thick crust. We got Pep only on one thin crust. 2nd one Pep/Sausage/Onion only. Way off the mark. I ordered online not even over the phone. I called when we went to eat them and found the problems. The guy on phone said it'll take at least 1 1/2 hrs to replace them. I'm a diabetic and had already taken my insulin so couldn't wait another 1 1/2 hrs to eat. The guy ok sorry and hung up. We've ordered from Papa Johns for years. Won't be now.

2nd time with problem with Gray TN store. Have only used them 4 or 5 times. Staff is friendly but 1 st time order with credit card by phone. Male who answered was having problems with my card. Think he was new. After several attempts he finally said "ok, it went thru". When driver arrived at my house they had no record of me paying by phone. Driver refused delivery and when I called manager he told me that I didn't pay! Unbelievable! I ended up ordering from another pizza store.

Tonight I decided to order online since your store seems unable to complete order. So I went online, entered my promo code "ck171n" then hit the green button. Had to add ingredients and pick side item. Went to checkout. Entered promo code again. Supposed to charge me $17 but charged me $22.50 plus tax, delivery fee and a $4 tip. Total $30. I called store to tell them of problem but they said they would have to cancel and reorder. Since they were very busy I decided to email my complaint rather than cost them valuable time over $5.25.

Was a employee at store #1033 in Indianapolis, IN Rockville and Country Club store, got fired for calling in for a co-worker who was busy cleaning out her apartment of which she was being evicted from, so she was too busy to call. So I called to let them know we couldn't make it cause a) she had lost her uniform b) the dm the day before got in my face, and my co-worker I mentioned and was being completely unprofessional. Not only did she single out this co-worker for saucing steadily but slowly when we weren't busy, but when I approached she told me to go somewhere, when I was simply gonna make sure she isn't trying to stretch the truth, which is what she did later that day.

Treating employees like their the lowest of the low, when they're working their damnedest to help. Is unprofessional, and not humane at all. If other Papa John's places are ran like this one ( where the staff is only 2-3 permanent managers 1-2 of which will be from another store, 2-3 drivers permanent, and like 1 instore permanently) the staff is constantly changing cause they belittle people, and they don't know how to manage a store, they push off any problems onto a employee lower than them rather than step up and take responsibility for mistakes.

I signed up for a part time job, and was working full time for a month before they decided to fired me for one time I call, and say I can't make it cause I didn't sign up for those kind of hours that much. Maybe 2 weeks at full time but I am not great so I don't want to be in there ruining stuff, I'd rather be part time and work to full. But they don't care, and their staff reflects it. I don't know how many times I heard the DM yelling on her phone to other stores in her district while being less than 20 feet away from the front entrance.

All this and they fired my co-worker, and I for one call. Knowing she was being evicted that same day, now she can't even receive her W-2 (Tax Return) cause they deleted us from the store's database. HR isn't taking it as a time sensitive issue as well. This is unprofessional, and you have lost a lot of customers because I won't support a place that makes unhappy people toss out pizzas so a DM with no human decency can get bonuses for treating people like dirt.

We went in to the Athens AL franchise for chicken wings. We ordered 16 hot and was charged 16.17 and told 15 minutes. We paid and went to a nearby store. Came back, got order and left. When I looked at the receipt on the box it reflected an overcharge of exactly 2.00. We went back and she gave us the 2.00. Fine, could have been honest mistake or could be the classic overcharge everyone a dollar or two and call it their bonus. And the wing court was off by 3. And they were the smallest, most meatless chicken bones I have ever seen. I feel as if I was ripped off of not only the money, but the meal. Please see photos!

Have feedback for Papa John's?