Prudential Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Prudential Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-778-2255

Prudential Financial has 140 years of experience in insurance and financial services. They have operational buisinesses in Asia, Europe, US and Latin America providing customers with varius products and services including life insurance and mutual funds.

Prudential Financial's core business is life insurance. They also provide various policies such as term life insurance and universal life insurance. Prudential financial is located at major cities with their main headquarters in Manhattan, New York. The corporate address is 1270 Avenue Of The Americas, 10th Floor Ste 1000 New York, NY 10020-1879. If you have a problem you can phone customer service toll-free at 1-800-778-2255, which offers technical help and support from 8am to 8pm.

John R. Strangfeld is a CEO and president of Prudential Financial. He has served the company since July 1977 working in various positions. In 2016, Prudential ranked No.1 in fortune magazine's listing of the World's Most Admired Companies.

Prudential Contact Information

1-800-778-2255

Weekdays 8am to 8pm

Browse reviews of other Life Insurance

Top Prudential Complaints

I called prudential to cash in my life insurance on Feb 26. they agreed to and i clearly stated to them tat i did not want my check going through regular mail. i requested next day air and after 3 phone calls they agreed. upon calling them back on MARCH 1 they said that they missed overnite and so it went regular mail against my firm wishes. Its bad enough you have to talk with someone in another country that most of the times you cant even understand but now they dont even listen to your request and just do what they want. The supervisor offered to cancel the check and then after 5 days make a new one out and overnite it. Why could they not just do it the correct way the first time?

Nothing bad I can say about Prudential. The company provides great Life Insurance, Retirement & Pension Plans, Group Disability & Insurance, Annuities and Mutual Funds, and Investments. They believe in serving customers, employees and communities in a highly ethical way.

I have known several people working in management there. Ultimately, their main interest is to give value for shareholders and meet customer needs and develop the best talent in the industry. All the employees are highly responsible and abide to every single rule followed in code of conduct.

As I have started working newly, I want to manage my monetary activities in well planned way and I got the right provider for saving money in a easy way. Thanks to Prudential bank for a wonderful service and assistance. I have opened my account and happy with the services. Prudential's has so many services like Life Insurance, Annuities, Mutual Funds, Group Insurance, Retirement Services, Investment Management, and other financial services. If you want a right guidance for your future then please get in touch with Prudential bank which gives you all solutions.

Mother passed away January 29 2006, She worked all her life to make a better life for her children. She personnally paid her Prudential life insurance policy out of her income. She told the four children she wanted her insurance policy split between the four children equally,as she got older she got Alzheimer, She was taken to the hospital several times because of bouts of combativness with my sisters and niece.

My sister Vera took her out of town to Michigan. I don't think she knew where she was being taken. We sat a talked many afternoons, and she was not the person she use to be. I remember one afternoon, she thought i was my Father. She could not feed he self, my sister made a statement before mother passed away that she was going to make sure one of my sisters did not get a penny. I am pretty sure i was robbed out of my share, I contacted the company and they would not give me any information, at all.

I feel Prudential insurance company should provide better protection .for hard working Mothers, like mind. to make sure everyone gets what they have coming.

Have feedback for Prudential?