Popeyes Customer Service

Contact Popeyes Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-877-767-3937

Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen is a fast food restaurant company founded in Louisiana. There were over 2,000 locations reported in 2011 in 25 countries. Revenues in 2013 were reported as 206 million USD with over 20,000 employees.

To reach Customer Service, call 1-877-767-3937. You will find Contact Us information here. If you would like to send CEO, Cheryl Bachelder a letter, address your envelop with Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen Corporate Headquarters, 400 Perimeter Center Terraces, Suite 1000, Atlanta GA 30346, USA. Corporate office phone number is 404-459-4450.

Fast food made slow describes Popeye’s mission in making Spicy Fried Chicken, Boneless Wing Bash, “$5 Box” Red Velvet Cake, Cajun battered food, biscuits and sides. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Popeyes Contact Information

• Popeyes headquarters address

• 400 Perimeter Center Terraces, Suite 1000, Atlanta GA 30346

1-877-767-3937

7am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Popeyes Complaints

I ordered a 14 peace of spicy chicken and I always order it fresh so I waited for about an half an hour to 45 min because they forgot that I was waiting in the lobby so when I got home and bit into the chicken it was raw that you can actually see the pink or red in the chicken. so I wasted 24 dollars on chicken that my family only ate 6 pieaces because it was to raw. I don't want to even bother to go back and complain because I waited that long to get my food. And everytime that I go to this same popeyes it gets worse and worse. This popeyes is at the corner of orange blossom trail and Washington st in Orlando FL.

Ok the other day about 5 days ago me and my family ordered a food through drive through get to window employee turns with window still open grabs a napkin blows his nose doesn’t was his hands then handles our food . Today get our order get home missing our coleslaw go back lady hands us the coleslaw while eating a price of chicken not good this location in Lebanon pa 17042?is a mess.

Went to buy 2 big box dinners, they were out of food is literally what management told us, no coke slaw, no green beans, and no pies, not much to choose from so in place of 4 pies and no selection she was offering 2 free small drinks or 1 available side which did not want in the first place nor did it make up for food that still being paid for, then she continue to roll her eyes and tell me I will cancel your order then, they are waiting for the truck, places run out of food, it happens, asked to speak to a manager, she said both of them were managers, the other one did not even come to counter. I have been to this facility many it is in my Neighborhood. It is clean, and food normally good. Was pretty disappointed this time. The restaurant was empty, only one other customer there. This place is normally busy, sounds like poor management of food ordering and preparation. Not happy with attitude of managers either. The chicken tenders were so dry and cold also. Thank you.

Drive thru failed to give us our drinks, had to remind them. Didn’t check my order before driving off, realized when I get home that they forgot BOTH orders of Red Beans and rice. It wasn’t even busy at 8:30 at night. Do better or I’ll go get “Jesus Chicken” just down the street.

So excited that Popeyes was opening on Sardis Road in Charotte. Prefer Popeyes since first eating there in Jacksonville Fla.. over twenty years ago. About a little over a month ago, Popeyes took over an old Burger King and opened on Sardis Rd. In Charlotte. I understand the challenges of getting your team trained to your standards. To date I've eaten there 5 times. Out of 5 going thru the drive thru, they've got the order correct once. The last time was 2 days ago when I ordered the $10.00 meal deal. Fouts time I have driven home (about 6 miles) to find that they had given me a leg and thigh and one side instead od 4 pieces and two sides. Drove back again.... brought the now cold chicken to the counter. The young manager open my box, throws a wing and a leg in the box, hands it back to me and does not say one word. Forget the missed side. Passed by the trash can and dumped it. After all the money you guys have spent on advertising to get me in ( l already was a patron)... you need to pay close attention to how you take care of the guest once they're in. Basically 24 miles driven to pay 10-11 dollars for no dinner. Really?

Thanks for not answering back to a complaint I sent over a week ago..
We ordered a 14 piece spicy tenders family dinner with two large sides.. I got home and it ended up NOT being what I ordered.. we got 14 pieces of chicken.. I tried calling the store.. but could not connect. Popeyes on South Freeway fort worth. I sent an email complaint with pic of reciept.. would like this matter resolved soon

This is the second time I placed an order with door dash and didn't get what I ordered. I wS very disappointed again. I ordered shrimp and fish and got a box of fries, 6 shrimp and some mashed potatoes that wasn't even part of my order.

On July 3 I went the popeyes in Franklin at 930 PM. No would answer the speaker or the window and I was not the only customer trying to get food. Then on July 15 I went to the same popeyes and asked for 2, eleven piece mild chicken. Was told I would have to wait 15 minutes. No problem. I get my food and go home. I have 22 pieces of breasts. We really only like dark meat. I am very disappointed. I live over a hour away and love popeyes.

Popeyes on 192 and poinciana Blvd, my family and I love this place, there has been several occasions we go and they are not up to par, I went to this location last night around 5:00 p.m I order the 5$ box, the guy said we are out of the ranch parmesan dipping sauce,I asked him why is it every time I come here your always out of stuff , he said it's just the way it is, not a very professional answer in my book. .time before last we order the 10$ box, they had no fries and no apple pies, I sat in drive thru for 30 damn minutes, they gave me wrong food , cold food, the manager was a dark skin woman ,didn't even apologize to me .this is not ok. I am in the industry.ispend lots of money in this place, and to get such shitty service and food. Is not ok.i need something done about this matter asap, this location has to be the worse one I have ever been to. This staff does not know what they are doing also gave me Burt French fries that tasted two days old ...very dissatisfied and disappointed.

One store tells me they have no chicken made me eat burger king. Stop at another store had 17 in my group i am the first to order wait half an hour while the rest are eating went and ask manager for refund he gave money back no question of why went to steak and shake

This is the 4th time I go to the store #5448 (Harrisburg) and they are out of the specials/promos. Why offer something they don’t carry. Very poor costumer service.

Me and my wife went to Popeyes in Evans Ga off of Belair Rd at I-20 and the people that worked there acted very racist, we didn’t feel comfortable in the restaurant, but they were treating all of the opposite color very well

This Popeyes customer service is horrible! My husband and I stopped on yesterday and placed our order and also asked for Extra crispy fries with our meal ( normally an extra 3-4 minute wait ). However , Martin came to the window and told us "he's good at what he does and he can't make them crispy but he could burn them". We asked for the store Manager as I just noticed I was over charged for something we didn’t order as well. The manager "Yolanda then came to the window she was rude. I asked for the area manager's contact info and she told me to look it up on the website and through the receipt ! I then took my phone out to record and she told me she was going to call the police! This is disgusting and totally unacceptable!

I went to the Popeyes in Chicago on 35th and Giles and 47th and cottage. The employees are rude. The lines all always long. On 2 occasions I think waited 30 minutes for my order. Unacceptable something needs to be done..

Suanne Baldwin is doing cocaine and the last time was given heads up on when drug testing was going to take place so she could get clean. She treats her coworkers like carp and pushes off responsibilities to them instead of doing her job herself.

I Delores brought popeye chicken five piece spicy with fries and corn on Cobb July 13 2019. wen I got home too eat it was cold and had blood coming from it. I call the popeye back and told them what had happened with my order but they just hang up on me just going too take my money from me. Can I Please have my money or my right order or I'm going too report you all (312)607-0490 bye for now.

I pulled up to the nearby Popeyes restaurant drive thru in Morrisville PA. As I was looking over the menu to determine what I wanted to ordered, I was greeted extremely nasty by the manager Sam. He stated he is on a timer and doesn’t have time to wait for me to decide what I wanted to order. Extremely shocked I pulled into a parking spot and walked inside to express my concerns and was greeted by Sam in person only for him to tell if I’m not satisfied I don’t have to patronize the store. I in turn expressed how I felt about him and his customer service skills and still am in disbelief that a manager would ever turn business away from a customer. I have lived in the area for 8 yrs and never encountered such disrespect from an establishment. Popeyes in Morrisville PA has lost a customer and I will encourage my family and friends not to patronize as well. Thanks for your hospitality Popeyes.

how you walk into a chicken restaurant and there be no chicken???? This at Howard and Dame in Chicago and not the first time this is happened. Serviced is awful at best and customer service is worse.

The manager at the store on hwy 72 in Huntsville Alabama cut me off and nearly crashed into my car. she failed to yield the right of way. I followed her into the Popeye's parking lot and got in front of her red sedan and yelled at her about cutting me off. She then threatened me saying that i did not know what she had in her car, implying she had a gun and would use it. As a Vietnam veteran I am not immune to facing down guns.

I went through the drive thru and ordered the $10 meal deal I got the food home and opened the box to four of the oldest pieces of chicken I have ever seen. I got one breast and four legs the breast looked like it came from a baby chick and I didn't even know you could have dried up and greasy chicken until tonight. This is my husband's favorite place to eat and he was so upset he couldn't eat the chicken.

Went to your new popeyes @ MLK SEFFNER FL. Today 7.11. 19. Went drive thru. Staff was unprofessional, immature and inept. After 3 times trying to communicate my order, it was ridiculousness. I exited the drive / order area and will never GO BACK !!!

Went to your Popeyes Chicken on 360 ordered a three-piece White fries were cold chicken was old could not understand the person that the one that was taking my order and gave me the wrong order in the person that the one that was very rudeplease look into this and correct the problems so next time I have a better experience with going to your Popeye's Chicken please thank you and have a great day

Store # 11031 Shift Manager Mariah Perez 3:45 pm. I enter the store with a survey coupon and I was told my the shift manager that she would take the coupon this time and stated it was another store. I said I didn't know that. I said oh Wendy's n Mcdonalds take them at any location and she said with a smart remark do we look like Mcdonalds. I then ask for my coupon back n the manager she said I am the manager and if you call you will get me. I than asked for the corporate number she said look it up. And my last day is tomorrow any way and tell them I have customer complaint. With people like her I can see why the store only had one customer. I won't come here again. Thank you Judy Bryant.

Store in Smyrna,TN opens @ 10:30 on Sunday & full menu is not available. Why open @ 10:30 when I can not get what I want until after 11:00
I could not get regular chicken tenders,mash potatoes or red beans & rice until after 11:00.
This is the 2nd time I went after church & had to go somewhere else.
I also see other people leave too.

It was horrible service 6/29/2019 we waited in line over 1 hour only to order and get to the drive thru window to be told that it would be another 15 minute wait for mild chicken. When asked why it took so long the girl at the window said because they only had one cook.

Biscuits were hard and tasted like they were a day old. Gravy was like water. Chicken PCs were the smallest we’ve ever experienced. If I would have known all the above before I got home I’d would have returned and asked for my money back. After many years of supporting Popeyes I’m now done.

I’ve been trying to contact the store to complain and request a refund but the line has been busy for the past hour. My chicken was extremely unappetizing, had no flavor and had an odd flavor to it. I’m guessing the oil is old. I’m extremely disappointed

Every time I go to your restaurant on Durand in Racine...the staff are incredibly rude...they won't even answer questions about your menu without getting audibly rude and can't answer simple questions like what goes on (x) menu item.
Second thing is SLOW SERVICE....I usually avoid your restaurants bc I can go to a sit down for the same price and time ( about 30-45) ... I think better about how to spend my money after like 15 min and leave, I did it today! ..why call a drive thru if you can't do it?

That being said ur food is great, but i can't justify the time and your jerk employees! The whole point is Hot, good FAST food... I hope you get better bc I wanna try again eventually....but not while MC Donald's, Wendys and Taco Bell is around....

I’m writing a complaint for the location at 601 W 172nd Street, New York, NY 10032. This is the nearest location to where I live and I’m a big fan of Popeyes but every single time I go to this location the experience to get Popeyes food is tarnish by the excessive waiting time and super slow service. Tonight it was too much and that’s why I decided to write this complaint... only two cashiers, one only doing door dash orders and the other very slow and suddenly she went to the back even tho there were 5 people waiting to put an order including myself. This is a fast food restaurant and it took half hour for me to get my order... they need to get an extra cashier and be more fast... they very slow and with the door dash it’s actually just one cashier ... every time I go here is a long line and crazy waiting times... please do something. Thank you.

The store was dirty. No one had hair nets on one server had dread locks hanging they were not tied back at all. Service was terrible fast food my butt. Store is in Sherriville In. The Manager should be looking for a new job!

Every time I go to the drive thru at 9:30 9:32 to be exact I sit in line forever until when I get to the mic to order they tell me they are closed everytime it's like they wait out the cars until they are officially closed and damn the customer who waited 30 fuckin mins to order

On 6/25/19 @ 5:40pm, I made a choice to visit Popeyes for great food. When I arrived, the drive thru line had 3 others in front of me. I sat in drive thru over 10 mins. Just waiting for my turn. The line NEVER moved. I then got irritated, so, I figured, I would go inside to order. Wow, what a mistake. My order was taken promptly, but I ended up waiting ANOTHER 15-20 mins. This was very UNACCEPTABLE. There was then a manager who walked in, he went thru the back, and shortly walked towards the exit. I reluctantly asked this gentleman if he was a manager, and I let him know how unsatisfactory I was with the timing of ever receiving my order. Well, I still waited more than 10 mins. To receive my order. So, by now, I’m VERY UPSET, and ready to just give up, and ask for my money back, but, I assumed by speaking with the “manager” it wouldn’t be much longer. Hmmm, yeah, that was a good thought, I still waited. So, I wanted to let you know, this was the WORST service in my 43 years of life from a so called fast food service, and I spent close to $20 in there buying for myself, and mother. I’m not sure why this service was so bad, as many people who were staffed at the time I visited. Please respond to my complaint. I enjoy the food, but, this location, which is VERY convenient for me was horrible, and I don’t think I will ever visit this location at,1959 W Howard St., Chicago, Il #64 I have not even mentioned the poor attitudes the cashier, and other associates had, and their unprofessionalism. I highly suggest someone of high standard get to this place, and straighten up the disorder, discord, and unprofessional establishment. I definitely would not recommend this site to ANYONE. I want to be compensated for this unfortunate time I spent which is important to me during that time of day.

Went to Popeyes in Sacramento on zinfandel st, on my 45 min lunch break, cashier said it would be about a 10 min wait, so I waited. 20 min later still no chicken went to cashier they said they are out of chicken because they had a big order and if I wanted shrimp instead, of course I said no and told them they should of said that in the first place instead making me waste my time. Didn't even offer a coupon or anything for my time. Very poor customer service. First time we also waited a long time but at least we hit our food, but we won't be going back there for sure.

After seeing the amazing commercials for Popeyes, we decided to get dinner from the Richmond Rd location while on vacation in Williamsburg VA. I am extremely disappointed in the experience we had with this restaurant. I can say that the biscuits were great. Unfortunately, the chicken breast was supposed to be spicy, but we received mild. They were out of fries. They were out of ranch. They were out of honey mustard. The mild chicken strips were dry. Please address these issues with this location.

POPEYES #12128 / Drive Thru / 6-13-19 Order # 312483 / Cashier: Breanna employee # 119408 / 4:32:59 PM
I ordered a 12-piece meal, dark spicy. I was given the total and told to pull around. I paid with my credit card and was told to "pull to the side, it will be out in a moment." I pulled up and waited 10 minutes (while watching others who had "pulled to the side" and receive their orders) with no word. After another 10 minutes, I got out of my car and walked inside to ask why my wait had been almost 20 minutes. I was then asked, "didn't she tell you it would be 17 minutes on your order?" My response was "absolutely not." If I had been given the option of knowing, prior to paying for the food, I would have declined to wait and went elsewhere because I was pressed for time. The woman I spoke to (maybe a manger?) offered no apology at all, no empathy. Just pushed the bag of food towards me and walked away.

Please understand that myself and my family have always chosen POPEYES over the others because we love the food and have always experienced good customer service. In fact, there’s a location on the other side of town here, where the order taker makes me smile with his kindness every time. I’ve not experienced this level of disregard before and hope I never will. I’m sure my complaint will pale in comparison to others, but I do hope that this is given some consideration. Thank you for your time!

The guy that I'm talking about was the Asian guy manager from popoyes on Maryland park ways and flamingo. He's bragging about his position in the company. He's not a people person guy.

I'm want to order 10 pcs of tuesday special chicken the 2 for $1.99 ,the manager is charging me $20 for 10 pcs of chicken The manager is rude and racist. He let me wait for 10 minutes. I recommend him be fired

Popeyes in Dalton GA. I watched a cook go outside and smoke and come back in and didn't wash his hands and went straight to prepping food. Very discusting

Went through the Popeyes Chicken in Addison Illinois. Have to wait 20 minutes for my chicken.the drive-thru. There was one car in front of me . Got my chicken it was dry as can be. And I love Popeye's Chicken I will never go back to this one in Addison again. And they need a lot of work on customer service. My Popcorn Shrimp Basket was hard as a rock . hand to through all the meal away. need a boot in the butt who works in there. Thank you Matt eder.

I waited 30 mins for my food while others that was behind that put they're order in after me recieved they're food before me after almost an hour. I goes in to see what was taking so long with my food and the workers playing in the restaurant instead of fixing food and being ready for customers as they drove through and. I've been denied a job at popeyes because of who. I am which. I thought was discrimination

First of all I love Popeyes. I love it so much I go 3 to 4 times a week. It isnt a cheap fast food restaurant neither. So imagine when I received my food and it wasnt up to par. I'll let u judge by the pic.

My husband went to the 6011 Albemarle Road Charlotte NC location and ordered 2 4 piece meals with 2 sides each and a drink each. They left off our potatoes and only gave us 2 sides of slaw and 1 potatoes. The unsweetened tea was very watery and not good. Please accommodate us for the 2 teas we couldn’t drink and 1 missing potatoes. We couldn’t get through to the restaurant to get replacements with next visit. They didn’t give us a receipt. Approx 830pm on 6/9/19 Thank you. Kimberly Compton

Unprofessional service. Drive thru line was backed up big time. Cashier left register to go help get orders out without washing hands, didn't look at my watch so I can't say how long I stood at the counter waiting to place my order but was long enough for the customer before me to leave to go somewhere to get change for a hundred dollar bill. Cashier & other workers behind the counter fixing the food orders were sweating & wiping their face with their hands I did see one use a napkin but not one had gloves on or washed their hands afterwards

I visit your Jefferson Ave Cookeville, TN store regularly. I always order the 16 piece family meal..spicy. On my last THREE visits, you are out of spicy chicken and I am forced to accept a mix with mild chicken. I thought you were known for your Louisana spicy recipe! And, BTW...this last visit you were also out of cole slaw. My order amount exceeds $32.00. That's a lot to pay to not get what you want! I'll probable give you one more opportunity then it's back to KFC. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!
John Bernal
avpjohn@gmail.com

We have never gone to this location and got our order. Usually they are out of chicken or drinks or Ice.
We decided to use Popeyes for Sunday Dinner. We usually cook and eat at home. We went to this location again today and they were out of the chicken for the chicken sandwiches. Which we needed 6. This has to be the worst location, our daughter in law had to go to a location on Hwy 6 down the road.
Please talk to them
address
15107 FM 529 Houston TX 77095

June 9th, 2019 around 3:15pm, I went through your drive thru and had the worse experience EVER! The cashier was difficult to place an order with, argumentative, and obviously irritable/agitated. She refused to confirm my order and when I attempted to, the cashier raised her voice and practically yelled at me. It was all so unnecessary. Soon after, I decided to forget the order and go to a different location, or a different restaurant all together. As I drove off, I called the store to report my experience. The Assistant Manager/ Striplin, answered and was so workable and friendly, her positive and upbeat attitude literally made up for the poor experience I had from the drive through cashier. The Assistant Store manager was so re-lateable, she confirmed my frustration and proceed to share herself was a mother of eight, and would have felt the same way. NOW THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! From the services I received from the Asst. Store Manager Striplin, I changed my 1 star to a 5 star rating. Thank you for that experience it really made my day. It's really funny how something so terrible can turn into something GREAT! Thanks again for having people like your Asst. Store Mgr., mother of 8, Stripin at our Popeye's location. My daughter and I appreciate good customer services.

Sincerely, Monica Turner

The Popeyes at 4700 Ross Ave in Dallas Texas is consistently the slowest fast food place. I made a point of it to see how long it took me to get through the drive through this time. I got there at 2:45 and didn’t leave until 3:17. Over 30 minutes to clear five cars. And it is like this every single time I got here. I almost wish I didn’t like the food because he management here basically is so bad it makes it impossible to get Popeyes.

The mew kissimmee genera manager very derisperful to me i am a truck driveri stop in you new store in this manager demand me to move my truck wish i did when in i told him next to said plesse i told him fallow fellow complain with you distric managerhetold to leave the store in start calling names

Every time i order food from this location either something is missing or my order isnt correct i order spicy an continuously get given mild its quite frustrating because i always go through with a 60 dollar or more order why cant they ever get it right

I am a two to three times a week customer at Popeyes. I love this restaurant. Popeyes in Union City in Jonesboro Road is the worst. I live two to three minutes away from here but I travel in the other side of town to get Popeyes that’s how much I like this restaurant. Today June 7th I decided to give the one by my house a try since I have not been there in over a year. It has gotten even worse than the last time. The employees are the most rude and unprofessional people I have seen in my life time. First off they do not greet you at all our thank you for coming. They give you your food without even looking at you. I have decided not to visit anymore of Popeyes restaurants. I am tired of spending my hard earn money to pay people salaries who don’t appreciate my business. I just thought I would let you know how bad it is at this location. It’s a shame you have to be treated like you are bothering them when we pay their salaries. I rather go home and fry some chicken instead of waste my money with people who have no courtesy. Thanks a lost customer

Popeyes is our favorite chicken restaurant, but tonight we ordered an 8 piece family meal & our chicken was extremely undercooked....I went to bite into my chicken and it was bright pink with red spots inside. We bought our chicken from the Popeyes located at 2404 W Congress Street Lafayette, LA 70506 at 8:58pm on June 6, 2019. After getting home and settling down, I sat down to eat and realized my chicken wasn’t cooked, I tried calling but the phone remained busy for 20 minutes and then when I looked at the clock, it was too late to drive back to the store because it would’ve been closed. I am highly disappointed, my family ate sides and sandwiches for supper.

Front female cashier was very rude. The dining area is very dirty with food and trash on floor and tables. I have pictures to prove this. Been to a lot of Popeyes.This is the worst one ever. Store number 12107. 115 E. New Circle Road

I ordered the 11 piece chicken and he asked me, “ just the chicken or the dinner?” I told him the dinner please and when I paid then got home, I opened my food up to see that it was chicken tenders and not chicken. I called them 5 times and no one picked up so I had to drive all the way back there to tell them and the guy who took my order told them I ordered tenders. I never said I wanted tenders! I don’t even like tenders! They took my receipt and said it’d be 15 mins. I waited 30 minutes before saying anything to them because I was trying to be polite but this is horrible! They treated me as if I was in the wrong and my food took longer than it should have! Now I’m running late because they messed up my food and took longer than than said for my chicken. Anything to compensate my time? Even a sorry? No! They didn’t even care! This is the worst customer service! The Popeyes in Linda, California was horrible. I came in at 2pm and didn’t leave till close to 3 waiting for a 11 piece chicken! Today’s date is June 6th, 2019. Things better get done about this! I’m in complete anger due to the treatment and Service. If I could give it 0 stars, I would!

This complaint is specially to the Popeyes located on Santa Clara and Jackson street in Hayward, California 94544. The employees really lack customer service. I am a frequent customer and I have to wait atleast 20-30 mins just to get a 2 piece meal. This is not due to the amount of customer, it’s because of how the employees work. There is no sense of urgency towards serving customers. The employees leave to go meet and talk to relatives while customers are waiting to be served. This applies mostly to the employees during day shift. They are really pathetic. Please do something or you will lose a lot of customers. Very poor service

chicken was disgusting as well as coleslaw,chicken taste like it was cook in old grease and biscuits was stale too couldn't eat it...

Let me first by saying I love popeyes. Normally. I bought a 11 piece family meal from the store in portaurther tx. At a cost of almost 30 dollars. I have had to throw half the chicken away. It seemed to be old and had dark spots in it. And the red beans were not fresh. The red bean are normally my favorite thing at popeyes. I took two bites and had to throw the rest away. I will not eat at this popeyes ever agin. I will however eat at the popeyes in Watson la where my primary residence is. Never agin.

On the evening of June 1, 2019 I wanted to buy two orders of your special for honey chicken tenders for $5.00 I was informed that there wasn't any such special and indeed I did not see anything on the windows or a display anywhere that said about $5.00. So I thought my son must have been mistaken about the special. Not wanting to go home empty handed I purchased two other meals which came to around $9.50 apiece.
This morning, after seeing the special myself on TV I decided to complain how I was tricked into spending twice as much. I wanted a refund of the difference between the $5.00 meals I originally wanted and the more expensive meals I wound up getting. The manager was treating me like I had purchased these other meals and I shouldn't be expecting any money back. I was angry for being treated like I was stupid so I let the manager feel that anger and I left.

I've been coming to this store for over six months. and it doesn't matter during what businesses hours i come i still get my order either forgotten or mixed up. or not at all.
the people you have working they are disrespectful, impolite, unconcerned of how long Im waiting for my order. Just today i was picking up a order for my aunt and my number was 171. Time 4:45pm And I waited at the front of the pickup window for my order for at lease 45min.
I will be taking my businesses to the next closest store. from now on.
these woman just stood around looking at me know I've been waiting all that time and when I asked about my order. the manager told me she called my number and return the order back to the trays.
Im only speaking for myself, but this happens every time I come to this store.
And Im tried of it.

I am sixty years old ,i have been going to popeye chicken sence open in bay area, started getting jubalyen sence u guys put it out ,well i moved to chico haven't been there in a a few months, well i went to the 9ne in chico,just drove in drive through like i do ,order that i love it well it was #6 so after got it why so high they said its $8 what hell no more then i got it home 2 of them they were three quarters way full ,wtf i well never go back to u guys again ur guys should be arrested, the worst rip off from fast food i have ever been to ,

Went to popeyes April 26...right before we went to concert,,,was almost late to that because waiting on our order she had us pull over didn't give us our debt card back, the fries were old and cold, we just looked at our bank statement and we got charged twice , finally got our food, and they wasn't busy at all ...it was 720 pm...had to go back after we left to get out debt card, this is all in called for...so dissatisfied

Went through your drive thru in Sun City Center, HWY 674 ordered a 3 piece white mild with mashed pototoes. Received 3 piece dark Spivey with mashed potatoes. I repeated the order twice because I had problems before.they repeated my order when thet have it to me.When I got home it was wrong and I was charged extra for all white. I am totally disgusted, I hate dark meat.

i went to sore number 4426 at 730 to get my lunch for work an when i got it it was all cold an the chinken fingers tasted like they werent even cooked fully an they gave me unsweet tea instead of sweet tea .only thing that was to be cold was the coleslaw nothing was hot or warm just plain cold as ice antasted not fully cooked

Sun Apr 14, 2019

POPEYES 2249 GRETNA LA
Merchant category is Restaurants
Amount is $35.48
running balance is$5,025.15

The above transaction has double billed on my Discover card. It was a large order for just my family. The total was $35.48, I think it was 16 pieces of mild chicken, fries, cole slaw, dirty rice, and biscuits. I wound up with 3 wings, and 5 drumsticks. My daughter and my wife wanted wings, so that was obvious. That was O.K., but double the amount needs to be corrected.

Please contact me at (504) 362-8823
Ken Gause
2145 Euclid St.
Terrytown, La. 70056

I usually use the store at B.C.Hwy & TerryPky, but my wife wanted onion rings. They don't serve them there anymore, so I tried the store at W.B.X. & B.C.Hwy. They don't serve them there anymore either. They even used to serve chicken livers there. Miss those, too!!! Service was quick enough. I just noticed the double billing as I paid my Discover card.

On 4/18/19, I visited the popeyes store 2829 on 2612 Annapolis rd. severn md 21121. Starting off the drive through was very slow, I was waiting 15 minutes to get my food. Once I got my food and drink, once I got home there was a bug in my sons sierra mist. I was very disappointed, that I could not go back up to the restaurant and get a refund. I called the store, no one answered the phone. I am very disappointed with the cleanness of this location. My check number is 9223.

Today at about 2:30 pm purchased a surf and chicken special for 5.00 and a apple pie. Unable to eat chicken and after 2 pieces of shrimp became ill. Tried to call store store at Maple Heights Oh no answer. Ate the pie although it was Awful also. Requesting refund of 5.00. Unable to return to store. Double the spices. Could not eat the mashed potatoes. The smell of the food made me ill. I have been eating from Popeyes in Maple Heights, OH for over 10 years.

Anasa Dizard

I went to buy dinner at 10:45 pm and was told that they were out of chicken and would not be cooking any more for the night. There were 5 cars in line behind me and 3 before me. How do you run out of chicken at the chicken restaurant? McDonald's never runs out of burgers or fries. The service is always sad anyway but the food is usually good, but this is disappointing.

I pulled into drive thru, there was one car at the window,and I sat at the menu sign over ten minutes, finally as the car at the window was getting a bag of food, I was told to order, which I did, there was no response, I looked over and there was still interaction with car,at window, st this time something was mumbled to me, I repeated my order and asked if I could get Spicey white, no response, lady at window gave impression of being bothered, not happy at all. I remembered the last time I was ignored by a unhappy worker at this store, my order of white, was two thighs, two legs and a wing with a neck attached ! Cut my loses and just left ! I Love popeyes chicken, i don't need bad attitude from unhappy emplyee...good luck, you need it, previous visits last year were pleasant and good food.

Got surf and turf very dissatisfied 4sm.shrimp 4pieces thin fried so hard ,lady at window just handed a BOX out the window no napkins no silverware didn't ask also thrower to boxes of sauce in box and fries were old .I enjoyed the last surf and turf but very dissatisfied and the girl in the window her hair was flying all over the place

I purchased a 8 piece shrimp deal on April 3, 2019 at the location of 5002 York Road, Baltimore Md 21212. After I got home and started to eat my shrimp I realized I had chicken and on that day I only wanted Shrimp. Called back to the restaurant asking to speak to the manager which first name was Khady to let her know I received the wrong order and I was bringing it back and get what I ordered and she said let me speak to the cashier first. I lived about 6 miles from the place which mean I had to make a drive back to the place which no one said since you had to drive back here is something for your inconvenience. The time of my visit was around 2.38 in the afternoon of April 3rd and order number was 19.

I went to Popeyes #10637 today 4/3/19 at 3:30 p.m. I went through the drive thru my order #21, I was very disappointed with my order. I ordered the spicy chicken sandwich combo, the bottom bun was hard and the fries was just in the bag not in any type of container. I tried calling them at 281-405-0306 no one answered the phone. I went back to Popeyes too the drive thru. The lady at the window said she was the Manager. I informed her about my dissatisfaction with my order and that I would like another sandwich due to my bun was hard and they just through my fries in the bag. She told me the chicken was not cooked until I placed the order, I told her my complaint was that the bottom bun was very hard not about the chicken. I told her about my fries being thrown into my bag she told me that they ran out of the containers for the fries. This is the second time within 2 months that I have notice my fries being thrown in the bag. I was disappointed because I have been telling others about Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich tasting better than Chick- fil-A and this happen.

Dudnt realize I received wrong order. Dad yo give it to my sister and friend because they are diabetic manager Jamie very uncaring about their mistake would not correct the order because I didn't bring the good back

Went to popeyes and again they ripped me off. I always use a coupon and they always conveniently forget a piece of chicken. If I order a 10 I get 9 if I order 14 I get 13. Are they doing this to everyone? I live 20 mins away and they won't do anything about it unless you go back. That's b.s. I work all day That's why I got fast food in the first place.

I went to 41st and Greenfield Popeyes, to get the $5 shrimp box. They were out of shrimp and were very rude about it. So I drove to 16th and National Popeyes and they were out of the shrimp and we're very rude about it. it was bad enough to be out of shrimp that I keep seeing the commercial for 20 times a day, but to be rude at bolts restaurant is ridiculous!!!

this afternoon we went to Popeyes to get dinner. we had to wait over 30 minutes. our order total was $33.98 several people came in and ordered after we us and started waiting.. everyone noticed they were serving driveup customers and not dinning room customers. Rainbow City,
AL Popeyes needs to show all customers the same respect driveup and dinning room . If not just close the dinning room and let everyone drive up !

My husband and I went to your restaurant
in Mario ohio Monday April 1st
I went though the drive thru. I started to order the cashier at the window kept telling me I don’t have that . I order Cole slaw , she said I am out , ok I order French fries, she said I am out ... and they was not going to make more
So you lost a very good customer... in your Marion restaurant...keep this up and you will go out of business

I wish I could give this negative stars? The assistant managers name is Tammy and should be fired! I went there on a Tuesday and they had a $4.99 special. I went through the drive thru and asked if I could get white meat with the special, I was told no I could get a combo, I said OK can I pay extra for white meat in the special in a very nice voice. Tammy the assistant mgr came on the speaker and started yelling at me saying I could only get either or? I drove to the window ordering nothing to ask her name. Again yelling at me and telling me to have a nice day sarcastically. Now I'm pissed. I pull into the lot and walk into the restaurant and ask what her problem is. She told me I was yelling her workers and told me to stop cursing? I did not yell at them or I was not cursing, she was cursing and there was children present. She said I was trying to get over on them because of the Tuesday special? I also saw a worker sweeping where they were serving food and then put down the broom and dust pan and put chicken in a box? Hmm? Health department issues maybe?
I called popeyes customer service line twice and they don't care. I called the location directly to find out the franchise owners name and was treated with the same rudeness from the general manager.
Remove review

I used to love Popeyes Chicken the last three visits I've had chicken over cooked yellow inside I didn't say anything I just kept going back this time the chicken was burnt and was yellow inside so I was Furious I took the chicken back and got me a refund you used to have good chicken but now you can't even eat it this is the one at Fort Campbell Boulevard in Clarksville Tennessee I am getting to the point where I don't even want chicken anymore it used to be good the only reason I go there is because it is very convenient for me and I don't have to go out of my way and I would never eat Kentucky Fried Chicken so are you had to hear this complaint

I had to wait several minutes in the Drive-Thru line just to find out when I got to the order that they were out of the jumbo shrimp so I decided to order the popcorn shrimp. When I get to the window to pay my money she asked me to pull up. Then I proceeded to wait for a long. Of time I would say about 10 minutes and had already spent several minutes in drive-thru. So when I go inside before I can say anything one of the root worker says she wants a refund. So I'll talk with somebody that I thought was a manager and she said I needed my receipt so I proceeded to go back outside to get my receipt. When I came back in it was another mean looking man can I help you she finally gave me a refund the other lady said that I can have the food but she told me I couldn't and I said to her do you realize how long I waited and she never apologized in fact it seemed like she snatched the receipt out of my hand and I told her but she stated she didn't so maybe it was just me. And also when I pulled up to the drive-thru the lady at the window was eating candy which is very unsanitary. Do your workers not know about ServSafe and food sanitation? Or I had a terrible experience at this Popeyes and I'm sad to say that it's so close to my house but it's going to be hard for me to go back. They really need to get their act together.

Popeyes is never prepared to serve its guest in a timely manner. The location that I frequent is always out of something. One day they had no red beans, no Mac n cheese, no sprite, no strawberry soda, and you had to wait 15 minutes on chicken!!!!! 100% of the time that I go to this Popeyes....they are out of something. Fix it or close it!!!!

Went to your tooele store and they have us incomplete meals. They also got our order wrong. The food tastes terrible and the service was deplorable.

The new store that opened in Punta Gorda Florida on Kings Hwy is so slow. They have the person that takes your order then another and then that same person turns around and makes ur order. I what’d 35 min before I got my order and left. The manger spent his time putting mash potatoes in a cup the whole time while all this is going on. There were 7 people behind me waiting just to order. The man standing next to me said it’s like this all the time. I believe they short staffed because the manager is in willing to pay for more help or is only allowed so much labor cost. Whatever it is there is no excuse for a person to wait 35 mins at a FAST food restaurant. I will never return to that store. Also I just got the Popeyes flyer in the mail and decided to try a $5 surf and turf box, when I get there after waiting 12 mins before she starts my order she then tells me they stop selling shrimp. It was 5:30 on a Monday, this is rush hour and you don’t have shrimp. Again I will never go back to that store, ever. I left so mad over a meal, even writing this makes me mad again. I can’t believe that a manager can’t do a variance check on food to see if they have enough for rush. That fact that he wasent sweating while working and dipping mashed potato’s in a cup. Not even paying attention to anything that was going on. The guy is clueless. I could run a store better.

What a shame.....

we visited the sore in thornton Colorado store 420! We have never had such a sensational visit to popeyes! The most charming beautiful funny young lady took care of our needs from beginning to end! She was the definition of excellent customer service! Please thank GINA for going above and beyond anything you could imagine! GINA YIU ARE ALL STR GOLDEN! from my family to yours thank you!

Sat. March 23 3:00pm 2175 Hwy 484 Ocala Fl 34473

Waited in line for 55 MIN . Placed order which was shorted two pieces, and the rest was hard from being overcooked.

Hello,my name is Nicole Logan,I use to work at 5707 &6202,I got fired at 6202,when the person josh the cook started with me first,i felt threatened and he should have been the one to get fired,he always starting stuff with people and I knw him and katelyn the shift manager there lied on me because those 2 are messing around and also knw that josh is the companies pet,so the gm shawanna or anybody that got something to do with the company is going to believe him,I never got wrote up and I never called off,so with that being said,I will be going to court

The workers at Popeyes in Jacksonville Florida , the Mandarin store at 10132 San Jose Blvd. After ordering $43.00 worth of food after school for grandkids and self, (then spending an additional $5.34 for an additional side item, spending almost $50 total) I asked the already rude girl from the drive thru speaker .... ‘are all items in the bag’? I asked did I have the 6 biscuits that came with the food? She assured me all items were in the bag. After going home I found that no biscuits were in the bag. I went back to Popeyes and pulled up to drive thru window, only to be completely ignored by all employees who saw me and kept moving back and forth inside past the window. With no crowds inside at all. I guess they wanted to teach me a lesson for coming straight to the window. I tapped on the window with an ink pen several times and they never answered me. I sat until I figured someone would come through the line. Several minutes later (almost 10 mins), a nice older lady (that I’m sure the other employees told to come talk to me) apologized, & gave me my biscuits. I told them that the other employees were unprofessional and rude, and that I would call corporate to make a complaint on them. This has to be the WORST Popeyes on the planet who hire THE WORST EMPLOYEES! I will NOT go back there again!!!!!

Spicy. Chicken. Tenders. Popeyes has the BEST of anywhere I've ever been. I cannot find a better spicy tender. I've tried. That being said, here is my issue. Every single time I visit The Popeyes on the corner of Laburnum Ave and Mechanicsville Turnpike (here in Richmond, Virginia) there is an issue. Almost every time in the past 4 to 5 years I have had to wait 15 minutes after being asked to pull up and park from the drive through window. It was so bad a few years ago I would call ahead of time to ask them to make sure they have them when I arrive there and still ended up waiting. Sometimes they would not have them at all. Now about a month ago (maybe a little longer) I had the same issue. They did not have any spicy tenders, only regular. Of course I would just leave and go elsewhere for my meal. Never once complained before today. About two weeks ago, I was still craving those spicy tenders so I asked my wife to go get me some. After making sure they understood we wanted spicy, they gave her regular. I was very unhappy I couldn't satisfy my craving for the best chicken tenders but again I did not complain due to the fact it is a 15 minutes ride back up there and my wife had to use our only vehicle to go to work very soon after. Today again, in an attempt to satisfy my craving for the BEST chicken tenders ever, my wife returned. She doubled checked to make sure they understood we wanted a 10 piece spicy (or 12, whatever the biggest order was) and a 3 or 5 piece regular for my wife. Again, they got it backwards. Sent me the large order of regular and she got the spicy smaller order. This was enough for me to have her call them and ask them to fix the order. I then had to drive back up 15 minutes to the restaurant and 15 minutes back just so they could fix their mistake. Now when I brought back my regular tenders, I brought them back in the BIG box they came in. What I got back was the small box of tenders, with some of the smallest tenders I have ever seen, some looked like the size of a McDonalds chicken nugget. I had to the question why I got a different box than the first time. The manager and two employees had to then explain the big box was for a large order of actual fried chicken pieces and they were not sure why I received my tenders in the larger box. I said okay, whatever, and they offered me a apple pie for the confusion.. I explained, no thank you, I am only here for the spicy tenders and that distraction was enough for me to pull off to get home to only have gotten about 8 of the smallest spicy tenders they had. I do not know how to fix this anymore. I do not think I will be returning to that place again. It's been one big disappointment after another even after all these years. I would love for their to be a happy ending to this story, but I just don't see it happening. Hopefully me sharing my story can prevent someone else from this kind of let down and someone else get their happy ending. I will also be sharing this story with the corporate complaint number. Thank you for your time.

I been visiting popeyes for sometime now this young lady that in drive every morning so today on 3-16-2019 i ask could i add at windows she ask a manager and other manager that was at windows she call another person may me not to orde and you cashier name is Angela and i fell bad and this is at popeye on 275 South Morrison Blvd. Hammond La 70401 the cashie Angela have a nasty attitude

Bad coldslow sawer.i was eating and i took a fork full me with a week stomic it mad me threw Up.i called popeys and thay refused to give me the hole meel after i talked to her.then i said i would call corpert

I just wanted to let you know that I visited one of your stores this evening. I get home and started eating my food until I found this in my mash potatoes. I went to touch it and it’s a bug. The shell of it is hard and there are legs that were separated from the body. I’m not happy and will be reporting this downtown. I vomited all my food up. I called the store and told the manager Shawn what happen. I felt like he didn’t care and then offer me more food. I want my money back and will have the food and safety involved. I can’t believe I ate this food with bugs in it.

The location in my town is ridiculous!!! Their bread machine has been down for over a week!! They move SO slow and have a restaurant FULL of customers!! They really should say that their bread machine is not working before you have stood in line for 20 mins. RIDICULOUS!!!!!

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 I had the most horrible and degraded experience at a Popeyes restaurant in Willowbrook mall in Wayne, New Jersey. I ordered the Surf and Turf meal and paid $6.95 for the meal. When I got my order it was wrong. I told the cashier the order was wrong, the cashier then tells me to inform the person that gave me my order that it was wrong, so I did as the cashier instructed me to do. The young lady took the food from me and hands it back to the lady that was making the orders and explained to her in Spanish that the order was wrong. The lady that made the order then asked me what was wrong with my food in broken English. I explained to her that I ordered the Surf and Turf with fries and not mashed potato. She then tells me to wait the French fries are being cooked. As I'm waiting by the counter, she gives my order back to the young lady that handed it to her. The young lady then gives my wrong order to a customer. After waiting a few minutes, I asked for my food. They said to me in broken English "we give you food." I informed them that they gave my order to a customer, they then accused me of stealing the food and demanded that I returned the food if I wanted to get my fries. I asked for my money back and they refused to refund me my money. I then asked to speak to the manager. The manager spoke to them in Spanish before speaking to me. He asked me for my receipt, I showed it to him. He then snatched the receipt from my hand. He tells me that his workers told him that they gave me my food and if I wanted my money back that I would have to return the food to him. I informed him that I gave his workers the food back and that they gave it to another customer. He said, "no you have the food, if you want your money, give me the food. " I asked him to review the camera recordings to find out what happen to the food. He refuses, then I informed him that I would call the mall security and Wayne Police to review the camera footage if he did not refund me my money. After going back and forth with me, he instructs the cashier to give me back my money. This experience was very humiliating and it has destroy my love for Popeyes. I hope someone from your company do a surprise inspection of this restaurant. This restaurant manager and his workers need to learn how to treat people with respect and in a dignifying manner. They need to be culturally diverse and be able to speak the English language because Popeyes' customers are diverse.

Not only did I and four other vehicles have to wait 8 minutes for the chicken at the drive thru,
when I got home there was so much grease in the bottom of the box and when we pulled the skin off
grease poured out of the chicken. This was nasty.
3-1-2019
9:22 p.m. order 26

very disappointed.
yes you could send me a refund. $11.68

I experienced derogatory racial slurs and verbal threats from a manager at (6631 watt avenue North Highlands CA 95660 see employee attached photo) My children had to endure the derogatory remarks and foul language along with gang related violence threats I want this investigated and this employee relieved of duties I have also filed a police report for the gang related threats this employee has made toward me and my children.

I visited this restaurant 2/02/19 at 11:33 am for the third time that week and ordered the 3 piece for 3.99. The chicken was old, raw and tasteless. I called the restaurant and was immediately hung-up on by John. I called back and asked to speak to Manager: Ashley. As I expressed my concerns to the manager, Ashley, all she would say was, "Uh-uh. Uh-uh." She made it perfectly clear that she could care less about the chicken and even less about my concerns. If I could rate it less than one star I would. These people should not be in the food service industry and they definitely should not be serving raw chicken; they could make someone sick!

I lost my job due to poor general manager assisting me with my religion and not being able to work Saturdays. There suppose to be no discrimination towards religion and I will be filing a suit against Popeyes for discrimantion !!!!

I visit the Popeyes in Covington Kentucky often yesterday Thursday 24th I have never been so insulted in my life I ordered meals for I and my wife I am 60 years old I paid for my meal with a $100 bill I asked for one spicy meal and one regular meal I was given two spicy meals and when I asked for it to be straight out 6 employees came and told me that I could not straighten my meal out and that I should take what I get I will not be visiting that Popeyes again no stars for review at all and the manager with the blue shirt did not make it any better she started talking to me like I was a child and she couldn't have been no more than 25 years old this happened at about 6:30 for 7

I'm complaining about popeyes on Midlothian Blvd the manager is very disrespectful and I think popeyes needs to be closed down because the manager that works there his name is flex he lied to me about my shirts and he said he let me know it's been months he's been flashing money on Facebook and he hustle for bags that means for drugs y'all need to close that place down for good

I went to Popeyes tonight and was rather annoyed. First I sat at order box seven minutes without someone taking my order. I finally just drove around to pickup window where my order was taken. I was told there was only spicy chicken so I accepted that but it tasted old and greasy. The young man handed me my two boxes with my credit card and receipt on top. As he did of course the card fell to the floor and receipt flew away and the boxes opened into my lap with food spilling out. He finally handed me a sack. I asked for bar-b-cue sauce and without him looking I was told they didn’t have any. He did say he was having a bad day and apologized. I think he needed more training and more management support. I’m hoping my next visit will be a bit more organized.

Have feedback for Popeyes?