Cadillac Customer Service

Contact Cadillac Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-333-4CAD

Cadillac is a name that is well known for cars. They currently sell Coupes, Sedans, Crossovers & SUVs, V-Series & Racing, and Concept Vehicles. Cadillac was eventually bought by GM, but was founded originally in Michigan on August 22, 1902 by William Murphy and Lemuel Bowen.

Cadillac corporation operates mainly in United States, Canada, and China with more than 170,750 vehicles sold to date. The best customer service number for Cadillac is 1-800-333-4CAD or for customers in Canada 1-888-446-2000. For complaints outside of North America, international inquiries can be directed to 1-905-644-4112.

Cadillac tries to bring complete satisfaction for their users, and are interesting hearing feedback from it's customers. If you have a problem and need to write to Cadillac Customer Assistance Center, you can do so at the address P. O. Box 33169 Detroit, MI 48232-5169 or in Canada at GM of Canada, 1908 Colonel Sam Drive Oshawa, Ontario L1H 8P7, Canada Mail Code 163-005.

Cadillac Contact Information

A-

Normal business hours weekdays

Browse reviews of other Cars

Top Cadillac Complaints

Question why is there not a recall on the headlights? Both of the headlights are very dim I've been pulled over by police twice now. Something needs to be done be done before someone gets hurt because u can't see the road because of how dim the lights are . Please let me know I pay $800.00 a mo for my car so please help me out

On May 27th I stopped into Murray Chevrolet Cadillac Dealership in Lethbridge to inquire about two problems with 1999 Seville Cadillac STS. I spoke with a service rep explained my three problems.

1. A small amount of oil dripping from the oil pan. and wanted a rough estimate on labor charges to repair same.He checks his computer and stated 1-2 hrs labour to install a gasket. Roughly $200-300 dollars should cover it. I stated OK make an appointment for May 28th at 0930.

2. An intermittent starting problem. Cranks but not firing. Leave it a while come back turn the key on 4 or 5 times to allow fuel pump to prime and it starts. Rep stated we will have the tech check it out when you come back May 30th.

3. Check tie rod ends. Same response will check it out on May 30th.

On May 28 th the car wouldn't start in time for the 0930 appointment. I call in and reschedule for May 30th in morning.
On May 30th car starts OK and I take it in for the appointment.
He makes out work order and recommends Fluid Brakes Shocks etc and including Multi-Point Inspection and Tire rotation for $80. I agree too his recommendation.

I wait a hour and half for report. They start the vehicle with no problem and take it in for repairs.

He informs the following:

1 .the oil pan gasket fix he underestimated labour cost. The tech says it would be 9-11 hrs labour as he has to remove transmission and maybe the exhaust pipe. Cost estimate $1800 to $2000. I tell him forget it leave as is.

2. The tech now doing the multi point inspection and tie rods are fine but needs a wheel alignment for $140 but another tech to that later and he is busy.

3. The hard start problem diagnosed as needing new ignition switch. Part no available in Canada will have to order from USA and Air ship it. Cost: switch $228.57 and $50 air freight. . Left the vehicle waiting for parts and installation
Labour to install switch and check steering & suspension came $531.81 ( Also paid an additional $80 Multi-Point Fluids Brakes - (MPVI) which also included gas strutts and suspension components all OK. So I assume I double paid the steering inspection.

I cancelled the wheel alignment as costs were skyrocketing.

Returned June 4th to pick up vehicle and was informed they had to tow the car in from their parking area as it wouldn't start. When I was about to pay. The service rep advised me that the tech upon completing the installation of the switch couldn't turn off the interior dome light. There is no dome light but assumed it was the overhead front and rear courtesy lights. The service rep asked if he wanted them to fix the problem. He recommended an hour labour to diagnose the electrical problem, I said the lights were working fine when I initially brought the car in and now after installing the ignition switch they discover the interior light problem. I felt I had no option other than OK the one hour labour charge. The rep stated the two issues are unrelated. I stated I don't believe it and that the light problem was nothing more than a coincidence. The tech reports the car needs a new rear intergration module installed. The rep quotes the fix at $658 to replace the module. I am furious and decline. I instisted they did something to cause the problem when wiring the ignition. I speak to the Service Mgr Michelle to no avail. She stands by the tech's diagnosis stating the two systems are unreleated. I review with her the events that occurred that the lighting system all worked 100% when the car was first brought in. The failure wasn't observed until June 4th yet they had the vehicle in their care and charge from the morning of May 30 to the morning June 5th and they only observe the problem on June 5th when I went to pick up the car. Now I'm going to have to fix the problem that I am certain they caused. The Service Mgr on June 5th prior to my leaving stated they could offer me a discount on the light problem. I refused and reiterated that they are responsible to fix it not me. he stated she would talk to someone and call me back on Monday June 10th which she did. At this time I told her I would be notifying GM Customer Complaints for further action and if no satification was forth coming then I would sue them in small claims court for the reapirs to the lighting system.

I leave this matter in your cpapable hands hoping for a favourable responses

Respectfully
Trevor Wilson
Raymond AB
403-752-3176

I have a 2000 DeVille that need a BECM (I understand this a brake control module) but it is no longer in production or available, Red Noland Cad here in Colo Spgs, CO and Rickenbaugh Cad in Denver, neither have been able to find a new or used module. They say I should not drive the car with this condition.

Can you help or what should in do?

I had my Cadillac xts 2013 repaired in Country club motors Oneonta, New York. After picking it up I noticed a display on the dash that said leveling system. I was not able to contact them with the problem until following April 24th at witch time they said that would not be able to look at it until May 4th. I noticed that after picking my vehicle that radio had lost all of it's programs and seats did not recall I checked online and their was a service bulletin #P10840. Jerry stated that he had nothing to with the problem that now existed. I am very disappointed with the service that I got from Country Club Motors. When he said all I wanted to do was argue. I told him I just wanted to have my car repaired.

Gentlemen or ladies - Whom ever can help me.
My 2016 Escalade is not only strange but, it acts strange all the time. I have taken it too the dealer Allen Cadillac in San Juan Capistrano and they told me my transmission is perfect??? REALLY?? It is so bad but they won't admit it (maybe too much work, or they just can't fix it) .. They will not contact me, nor have they ever called when I have put in there questionnaire that my car is not fixed and the transmission still rumbles on the freeway or any road, and the shifting is really strange and it seems to get confused, let alone the jerking it does. I can walk up to my car and open the back gate and the radio comes on.-- really is this right? The music system is great but when you leave the car and come back it will play something totally different than what I was listening too. This has been a great car but I WANT OUT OF MY LEASE so I can get a dependable car. PLEASE HELP ME TO GET OUT OF THIS LEASE....I have talked to a Cadillac Service Manager and told him of my troubles. He asked me which car and what year do I have. When I told him about the car, and the year, his reaction told me all that I needed to know. "oh that year has had it problems---- with the transmission".
If you need to research the car the vin # is 1GYS4CKJ3GR303259. I did lease this from Allen Cadillac and would love to take it back and leave it there permanently..-- once again PLEASE HELP ME TO GET OUT OF THIS LEASE!!!!!!! I have had the car for 3 years and the last year is jerk, rumble, and -- well you never know what is next?
Thank you and I will look for your help in the return of this car.
Sincerely
Geof Wickett
geofwick@aol.com

I just bought a new 2018 cadillac XT5 last October 3018, since then I am complaining about the rear backing camera because the guidelines from the camera come and go. And finally last week they change something from the camera so it will work properly. But it become worst because now if you reverse you can see a black stripes at the bottom of the rear camera, like a portion of the bumper of the car but when I return it for service they told me that’s normal & all XT5 camera are like that. I need my money’s worth Cadillac a properly working & correct view of the camera. Where can I direct my complaint?

PURCHASED 8/01/16 (ABOVE) $24,264.27 41,862 miles driven/when purchased. PROBLEM STARTING USING ONSTARR/ JEWEL/OSCO-3X'S/CHRIST THE KING CHURCH-4X's/FRUITFUL YEILD-3X'S PROBLEM TOO MUCH WI-FI SOLUTION:REPLACE FOB DONE-2/22/17.12/19/17-CHECK FLUID LEVELS&TIRE AIR PRESSURE&PREFORMED ELECTRICIAL SYSTEM TEST,RECHARGED LOW BATTERYINSTALLED 8-1-16 and INSTALLED BATTERY TENDER $226.00 2/04/19: FRONT RT TIRE PRESSURE 21-ADDED AIR 5X's GRIND CORROSION OFF RIM,APPLY SEALER TO RIM REMOUNT TIRE & BALANCE MULTI POINT INSPECTION COMPLEATED.--OIL CHANGE AND CHASSIS LUBEW/OIL/CHANGW ENGINE AIR FILTER& CLEAN AIR BOXREPLACE CAR POLLEN FILTER--REPLACE CABIN FILTER--DIRECT INJECT TERRA CLEAN SERVICE,INSTALL POWER STEERING FLUID W/CONDITIONER--BRAKE FLUID (HYDRAULIC) EXCHANGEERVICE. **REPLACE RT FRONT TIRE SENSOR. &1,500.00 MARCH 03/06/2019-REPLACE BOTH LEFT SIDE TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS AND REPROGRAM "TPM" SYSTEM .$430.00 DROVE CAR HOME --LOCKED DOORS--TWO DAYS LATER CANNOT OPEN DRIVERS DOOR OR REAR DOORS-CALLED HERITAGE TOLD TO USE KEY IN FOB TO OPEN AND START CAR. CAR WILL NOT START EVERYTHING IS NOT LITE UP TRIED INSERTING FOB IN COMPARTMENT CAR WILL NOT EVERTHING WILL NOT TURN ON DOORS WILL NOT OPEN ONLY DRIVERS DOOR OPENED WITH FOB KEY. MILEAGE ON CAR03/11/19 IS 43,232(8/01/16)41,862(3/11/19) MILES DRIVEN IN THIS MONEY-PIT 1,370.00
I PAID FULL PRICE AT HERITAGE CADILLAC!!!! AND HAVE DONE MAINTANCE ON THIS VEHICLE--MY HUSBAND HAS RECENTLY PASSED AWAY--WE HAVE PURCHASED ALL CARS FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS FROM HERITAGE
I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH BLOOD CANCER/ANEMIA--I NEED A CAR I CAN DEPEND UPON ALWAYS. IS IT THE DEALER OR IS IT THE CAR CAUSING MY PROBLEMS? IT IS ALL THAT I CAN COUNT ON FOR ANY HELP OF ANY KIND. I HAVE NO HELP-- THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER.

the paint on the hood of my 2011 Escalade which i purchased new is cracking & the dealer said Cadillac will only pay $300.00 towards repainting it. I have been complaining about this for the last 2 years.

I have a 2016 Cadilac SUV , Platinum and I had issues with my transmission and shaking when idling since the 1st day. I took it to the dealer many times and I was told every single time that the manufacturer itself has a computer problem, that cannot be fixed so far.

The dealer even put a new computer in the car. It did not work. Now I was told not to waste my time to come back, until they update the computer in the car.

I have no idea what that means, also why do I have to pay over $1150.00 a month for a car that does not work properly.

Benny Borsakian

The beam shines to shot to see safely .were so when the car was purchased. After the warrente exspired brown &swoosh dealer discovered that the car did have headlamps problems.their solution was I paid 1,100.00$ and Gm would pay 700.00$ to correct the problem with their parts.I love the car.but this kind of customer service I cannot accept.especially for default equipment.case number 8-4817372236

I can not understand why a 50000 vehicle has a constant problem with condensation forming in the headlights !!! This is the second cts coupe I have owned and had the same problem with both vehicles. You would think that the engineers at Cadillac could solve this problem !!! not !!! no real engineers left to actually take this problem on I guess. Talked to many Cadillac owners and they have all had the same problems going back some years. My 2014 is now out of warranty and now I have to have 2400 dollar repairs so I can drive a safe car !!! Looks awful also . The car only has 40,000 miles on it and that is about what my 2011 had on it when it had the same problems. Give me a intelligent reason for this type of failure. Can not believe a multi billion dollar company cant solve this problem. Does Cadillac actually care about their product ? No wonder the Japanese are so far ahead in customer service problems. All I can say is that I need to be contacted by a real Cadillac engineer that I can talked too and hopefully he will understand the physics behind this condensation. This will probably be the last Cadillac I buy and would advise others not to buy until Cadillac solves this and makes it right with its loyal customers . 618 466 1110

Corpus Christi, Texas 78415, AutoNation Chevrolet
Monday November 5, 2018, I went to get a loaner from Mr. Al Berry, he began to tell me his politico views about Donald Trump, The Supremes Justices and the Caravan coming across Mexico towards the U.S.A. I do not care to discuss politics with anyone and the last place I expected to discuss politics was in the dealership. Mr. Berry upset me very much that I do not want to ever deal with him again. I am a Viet Nam Vet and to this day I take medication to help control my anxiety feelings and medication for my mood swings. I did not ask for this conversations with him, Even as I write this memo I am still irate and upset, This complaint is also being send to Mr. Vic Landa Service Lane Manager.

My car was driven to Figueroa dealer in Los angeles on May 2018 the manager Dan gives the run around i keep calling and Dan keeps tellin me it will be ready i ask him to put my car back togather so that i can drive my car. My car has been at dealer since may 8 2018 this manager is lieing this dealership continues i need .y car in running configioning just the way it was its now sept 2018 and i dont have my car i will file with better business i need my car i will never get my car service at cadallic on Figueroa downtown Los Angeles my info is:

Gloria Provost
13020 gramercy place
Gardena ca 90249
310 418 1658
Dan the service manager has continuously lied to me since may 2018 as of this date Sep 6 i dont have my car

I HAVE BOUGHT 7 BRAND NEW CADILLACS FROM RICK HENDERICKS CADILLAC IN NORFOLK. THIS LAST TIME I TRADED IN A LEASE THEY MADE ME AN OFFER AND I ACCEPTED ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY DID NOT PAY WHAT I OWED ON MY LEASE.
EITHER PAY IT OFFOR COME AND GET THIS CAR IT GAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 3 MONTHS

I purchased a 2017 luxury 4-door sedan vin 1g6kd5rs9hu197272 at Ettleson Cadillac in Hodgkins, Il.
I was rear ended on Jan. 23rd 2018. My vehicle was deemed to be a special quality frame which I was
not advised as the particular frame. It is now March 17th and to date they cannot find a body shop that
can fix my car. Is it possible you can exchange this car? I have been driving a small car as a loaner for
the past 2 months. Please help.

I recently found out that the certified preowned Cadillac EXT I purchased in 2008 had body work done to it. I was not informed of this at time of purchase by the dealership or from the corporate office. I just thought the CEO of Cadillac would like to know about the fraud going on inside of his company.

My very first car was an old cadillac that my parents bought from an elderly neighbor.  I loved that car!  It was nice, I never had any mechanical issues even though the car was 15 years old, and the seats were extremely comfortable.   My friends nicknamed the car “the tank” because that is what it felt like driving it.  I felt safe and secure knowing that if I were to get in an accident, my car would probably not even dent.  yes, cadillacs have a stigma of being old people’s cars, but I never felt safer in any car since owning “the tank”.  Best car to give anyone just learning to drive.

I give Cadillac a 3 star rating because they still make decent cards but not what they used to in my opinion. The Cadillac used to be the standard and now it seems to be more marketing hype around the escalade. Really all a Cadillac is now is a fancy GM motor with leather and a nice body. The other thing I can live without is the price tag, considering the fact that Cadillac's do need repairs just like another General Motors vehicle.

Have feedback for Cadillac?