Wells Fargo Customer Service

Contact Wells Fargo Corporate

Toll free phone number: 866-878-5865

Wells Fargo is one of the United States top banking and financial services corporation. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:WFC and employs over 250,000 nationwide. In 2014 revenues were reported as US 84 billion.

If you need help with general banking call Wells Fargo customer service at 1-800-869-3557. If you need is online or mobile banking call 1-800-956-4442. If you need fraud help call the general banking number. If your need is business fraud call 1-800-225-5935. To contact the CEO, John G. Stumpt you may address your correspondence to him at 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104. The corporate office headquarters phone number is 415-396-7152.

Wells Fargo was founded in 1852 by Henry Wells and William Fargo in New York City. The slogan is ‘together we’ll go far’. You may find social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and helpful videos on YouTube. Overall the most common complaints filed against Wells Fargo include home mortgage problems, loan problems, rude bank employees, and poor customer service.

Wells Fargo Contact Information

• Wells Fargo headquarters address

• 420 Montgomery Street
    • San Francisco
    • CA 94104

866-878-5865

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top Wells Fargo Complaints

After a 20 minute search on the Wells Fargo website to change my stocks to dividend re-investment, I finally gave up and called customer service. I spoke with a very professional and helpful lady, JENNIFER, that explained I would have to talk to a BROKER, even though I explained to the automated system I needed on line assistance. OK, only 25 minutes so far--Jennifer then said she would transfer me! So at 3:01pm I began to hold for the third level of assistance since your inadequate web site says nothing about dividend re-investment --other than a glossary definition. So, FINALLY AFTER 35-37 MINUTES ON HOLD !!!@#$#@!^%! I was helped by a pleasant and professional broker in your contact center in St. Louis, PEM, that explained there is no way on line to choose dividend re-investment, even when executing a new purchase. Of course every other brokerage house has that but not our customer oriented Wells Fargo. I am really FROSTED that I have to waste an HOUR of my time for such a simple task. This is the second major issue I have had with WF. The first was another hour wasted to find out the yield for my cash holdings. NO one could answer that after an hour so I transferred the majority of our cash out of Wells.--I think it was about 100K but don't remember now.
YOU REALLY NEED TO MAKE MAJOR OVERHAUL. I will post this on as many social media sites as possible because you do not seem to respond to governmental over-site. Do NOT DARE send me a form letter in reply to this complaint.

I was not able to deposit $500 in cash into my wife's WF account since my name is not on her account. This was a critical deposit since she is in Nevada with our children and in need of money. I was told ALL banks now have this policy which I was not aware of since I am not a customer.
I now have to obtain a check to deposit or go to Western Union, for a fee, to provide funds to my wife. Not sure why a check will be accepted and cash not. I could see if this was a large transaction but some common sense should prevail due to the circumstance of needing to get money to my wife.
The people at the Route 27, Edison were neither sympathetic, helpful or even concerned.
Very bad policy and bad attitude.
I will definitely stay with my PNC bank after this experience.
John Lenihan

I would like to file a complaint on the manager of the Wells Fargo branch located at Town Center (125 Independence Blvd.) Virginia Beach, VA. The incident occurred 4/13/19 where I tried to deposit two checks written out to me as the beneficiary of my mothers account. Both checks were from Langley Federal Credit Union. The manager accepted the large check but would not accept the 2nd check. Additionally, her attitude towards both myself and the banker was extremely condescending. Please have the appropriate person reach out to me to further discuss.

My ex-husband and I own a home together. We recently had damage done to our home and file an insurance claim. The insurance company sent us check made out to both of us with the word and between our names. I do not have a joint account with him at Wells Fargo nor do I have an individual account with Wells Fargo but Wells Fargo allowed him to deposit the check with both of us as the payee. with only his signature endorsement. Now I do not have access to the money to fix my home and he refuses to give it to me.

After 30 + years of banking with Wells Fargo my wife and I have decided to close ALL of accounts. Something as simple as opening a additional checking account has taken SIX weeks! We have been given excuse after excuse. “It’s not our fault”... from the branch manager. “It is in the cue at the back office”... bla, bla, bla...

I have been a customer of your bank for over 50 years dating back to the Nortwestern National Bank days. In that time I never posed a problem or experienced any trouble with my banking needs until now. I have been trying to open a home equity line of credit and shockingly have been declined. If this is how you treat your loyal customers I find it difficult to continue to keep my accounts at your establishment. With decisions like this how do you expect customers to remain a part of your bank? Please check my credentials and tell me I’m wrong.

Unhappy Customer,

Thomas Leitner
763-482-1927

I now have to go into the bank to order checks. It is very inconvenient, It appears as a way to allow the bank official the opportunity to high pressure you into purchasing additional products. I find it nothing short of harassment.

Why do I continue to use a bank that pays the lowest interest, constantly high pressures its customers, and forces the inconvenience upon customers to "come inside" just to order checks? My time is money also, I believe it is time to
move my account to a "friendly credit union"
Don't you think that is a good idea?
Edward Avery 4/11/2019

I fell about a month ago going into Wells Fargo the empees were nice all but one I called they wee ride my dr bills are up the roof it’s sad such a big bank no one care

I called on 18002898004 this phone number from Well Fargo bank .on the line there was voice of female. She wasn't helping me .Because I complained about my check was sent 02/27/19 to instead for due to first payment 8/3/19 .But they recieved my check already they still withdrawn the same amount of payment by the time 8/3/19 more time.by the time April/8 /19 they sent me a bill payment noted that your next bill due to is may /8/ 19 .they didn't note April so I believe in all payments ok.but today is 04 /08/19 I checked my app bank on my phone .they withdrawn money for payment. I said all like above meaning of words .she told me her words quickly .I said I need vietnamese to translate for me .she took waiting music was quite long time then stopped my calling .no any help no word to explain for me why likd that.i had to run to well Fargo bank on bolsa street Avenue in Westminster. There was a nice female she is vietnamese too .she helped me at all .even though she told to another line to help me also difficulty. I think that America country time not like people always say that time of living in America is very short time .all by those who like that make customers not fluent English or resist. No help no words . Working in bank office is very cool but they aren't still nice to customers. I HOPE the bank director should adjust and train them for servicing to customers goodly in the future.

I received notification out of the blue that Wells Fargo was closing my credit card account which I have had for many years. I was never late on my payments, always paid more than the minimum balance and have an excellent credit score. They could not give me an acceptable answer as to why my account was closed, and once my accounts are paid off with WF, I intend to take my business elsewhere.

I have banking with wells fargo for over 10 years and its constantly been some type of issue, but in the last few years it has been the worst. On Feb 22 2019 i went to the bank to withdraw my pay check at an drive thru teller and was informed that my account has been frozen and was told to contact customer service,Once i did i was notified so they can that i was considered an "Security risk " and they was closing my account and for me to go to an branch banker and they will take the freeze of my account so i can empty my account so that it can close and i did just that . i opened another account that same day (2-22-19) notified my bill collectors and my employers of the change. On March 7,2019 when i gotten paid again i notice my pay check from my other employer was not in my new account. i check the wells fargo account and the direct deposit was in that account called customer service because to my knowledge that account was closed and i had no access to that account , i was told that the funds will be returned to a teller because the account was locked. I notified my employer they issued me a paper check . Weeks later my employer called me and notified me that they haven't gotten there money. i looked at the account and it was several charges on the account that i didn't do .After several phone calls and no answers i make a claim on 3-25-19 after Iweeks of waiting I called to check on the claim was denied because it was no proof of fraud mind you i have no debt card and i thought the account was closed/locked as told to me by several wells fargo employers . and was told by a resolution specialist that they cant help and instead they hung up on me

Wellsfargo savings platinum pays 2 percent existing accounts pay .05 percent. Cutomer service said sorry the 2 percent is for new customers.So I said you penalize loyal customers and reward new. And he said that is the policy. I said that makes no sense. I said that I should close my account and move my money to another bank and there are a lot who pays better interest and he said that could be an option

Very Dissapointed

I have sent 5 emails regarding 415.50 taken out of my account 0608480158 preauthorized and asked that is not be taken out twice
It has been taken out a second time. This is very poor customer service

claim kmm71754860v82301l0km

Kenny Blue 2102388852

Back charging for years when trying to pay off 2nd mortgage...loan sharking is against the law. complaint phone with the Federal trade commission and also the federal consumer agency in Washington DC

To whom this may concern...On my way to work this morning i stopped at the nearest ATM at the Quick Trip on Sugarloaf by 316 which happened to be a WELLS FARGO...I put my card in the machine, went thru the whole transaction, & the ATM machine said "THANK YOU, PLEASE REMOVE CARD" only it didnt return my card & i received NO cash!! The employees said it was not their problem i had to contact WELLS FARGO which i did & all I get was " IM SORRY"...this caused me to be LATE for work, I wasnt able to put gas in my car & i have NO card to buy my lunch today!!! If the ATM was OUT OF SERVICE there should have been a sign on the machine or the ATM should have had a message on the screen saying "OUT OF SERVICE" like its suppose to when its not working. Im very upset because not only am i inconvenienced by this, now i have to leave work early today so that i can go to my bank & take care of this issue. I would appreciate being compensated for my troubles.Thank you

I went up to the Brookshire location branch on the suppose to be disability side it was such a leap no disability ramp I fell on my left shoulder mind you I just had a shoulder replacement on the 15 of February I call a branch in the headquarters dept and explain to him what went on mind you I only wanted them to Fox the problem and the rep said what do you want us to do about it rudely really I aggravated my shoulder

I was trying to refinance a family home. I talked to Gary parker Hearn at 1101 North Main St Anderson SC. He gave me the run around. All the information he asked for was given to him, then he asked for more information. I told him I did online banking. I pulled up information to show that information. Then he came up with something else. He had no intention on working with me in any way. And he never asked for my social security number. I feel like I was being discriminated against.

Well fargo doesnt care about there genuwine faithful and loyal customers.instead they train there supervisor to say no to everything.oh wait thats if they even awnser the phone.9 time out of ten the supervisor used to awnser calls as a representative before and once he or she gets promated they are to good to awnser phones and will do everything on gods green earth to keep from awnsering the phone.so they just pass on whatever mumbo jumbo they feel like they want the representative to tell you and thats it.the lazy supervisor and the employee who doesnt like being in the phone is wells fargos only line of accountability.while the people in the board room could give a dam about making there customers being happy.there to busy playing golf,and partying on yhats and chasing after young women on there buisness trips slash weekend escapades.probley feeling theres noses with the best south america has to offer while the common hard working man suffers at there leizure .happened in the bible the story of the rich man and the poor man,and is happining in 2019.nothings changed.they probley were little small white cakki shorts that end at the beggining of there thighs,with a sweater wrapped around there neck usually yellow or pink,or green over ther polo shirts.with there comb overs brushed to one side of there head trying to save the last remnants of the hair thats going on there head.there probley not happy either becouse they have everything they want and there stuck with martha who spends all the money and hasnt worked since they got married and wish they could have a younger women but they cant make a move until the kids go to college .so you know if there not happy they deffinety dont give a fuck about you and me.they probley have scotch on the rocks or jack every night and have a closet full of demons they try to hide from the world but eventually it comes out and another wall street guy goes to jail or does this or does that.it never fails.so to some it up wells fargo does not care about your complaints.and what ever you do never call the customer service and ask for a supervisor .if they supervisor not sneeking there phone l9oking at instagram or snap chat there probley finding other way to not be effective.

Hello my name is calvin mcclendon my last four of my social is 1727 ,i have held a account with wells fargo for the last three years.i have experienced the worst customer service ever , i personally would like to grow with wells fargo and build a working relationship with wells fargo i have been in the process of rebuilding my credit.i have obtained 2 credit cards and i wanted to go thru wells fargo in the future for a home loan .and also to put my savings from another bank into wells fargo.but i have been running into one problem after another.the one thing that just threw me over the top was very simple .i got my payroll check on 3/15/2018 me and my wife.the same day i received my payroll check i made a payment twords my credit card,for 50.00.to first progress secured credit card company,that was the first thing i payed while the fund were available,i know i takes 3 days to clear.so i am expecting a time frame of 3/18/2019 .i also had pymt madeover the weekend ,that cleared on 3/18/2019.What is making me upset is why would you cover the more expensive payments that were made after the payment i made on 3/15/2018 for 50.00 there were two or the payments that cleared on the same day 3/18/2019 for a higher amount.my priority was the first payment i payed on the 15th for 50.00 , i just dont understand why you would clear payment made after the first pymt for a lower amount and cover the higher amont made at a different day .I AM ASKING THAT YOU PLEASE MAKE THIS EXCEPTION AND REMIT PAYMENT TO A LOYAL CUSTOMER ,WHO WANTS TO REMAIN A CUSTOMER OF WELLS FARGO REMIT THIS PAYMENT TO FIRST PROGRESS SECURED CARD.Ive been on the phone with wells fargo for 1hour and 35 minutes .If i wasnt trying to improve my credit and become a customer wells fargo would value to have i would take the time out of my day to go threw the waiting and headache and hastle.but im trying to do the right thing and build my credit becouse i would love to go thru wells fargo for a home loan.man this is impacting my credit i have worked so hard to build.i wish sombody that reads this has some kind of compassion .Think back to a time before you worked at wells fargo wen you didnt have a good job, or was in college or if you fell into a hard time .and sombody was there to help you out.i was told that they could refund 35 dollars to my account , but that does not help me at all , becouse my account is negative .and will not do anything , im asking to remit pymt to the credit card company i made a pymt thru on the 15th wen i had the funds, or send me a check for 35.00 that i could use to pay my credit card.i have been on the phone now 1 hour and 59 minutes .this is crazy man , i really hope wells fargo can truley help me out .man the supervisor cathleen in the charlett phone bank refused to get on the phone to , that is another complaint.i guess she started off taking phone calls back to back , and once she got promoted she fills she is to good , to get back on the phones anymore.also the first representative that was on the phone allison , was not helpfull at all ,its like all she was trainned to do is say no .she is also based out of the charllet phone bank , she did not really want to help me out , and was really wanting to rush me off the phone rather then to understand and try to get to the bottom of my issues.ive been on the executive phone line on hold with robert i belive he said his name was for another 40 minutes now.this is rediculis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would not even give you a star liars scammer's thieves

On 03/01/2019 I paid my daughter's rent online but on 03/07/2019 she received a notice from her complex stating the bank account had not been able to be located and there was not only a $100 nsf fee but late fees had been initiated. I went to my local branch at 13050 Coit Rd and purchased a cashiers check so she could pay the rent. Her name was misspelled on the cashiers check so it made cashing it next to impossible. On 03/11/2019 she finally found a place EZ Shop Check Cashing 818 S Central Expwy #21 Richardson, Tx. (972)238-0528 that would cash it but charged $50 to do so. I went to my bank and spoke to them about what happened hoping to recoup some of the money spent and my daughter and I were told that the branch manager didn't feel "comfortable" refunding any monies. We both reiterated that due to the name misspelling this had caused an uncomfortable situation having to spend money traveling multiple locations via Lyft as she didn't have a car and were told to contact customer service through your 1800 number. In fact during my visit there was more concern about the Lyft charges even to the point of having me change my pin than there was to resolving the issue concerning the fees I incurred as well as all the inconviences we experienced. I'm on a fixed budget and definitely do not have an extra $300 to spend on anything especially when it is due to bank error. I am currently considering changing banks.

I spoke to a wells fargo customer service agent two days ago, approximately 3/1/19 regarding why my atm card wasn't working. He then tried to explain to me that I had reported the card lost or stolen by me and that the card had been compromised. I explained to him that I had not reported the card as lost or stolen and that the company should not have deactivated the card without notifying me first. I explained that I did receive a new card in the mail, but that I hadn't activated the card and that the company shouldn't have deactivated my card without notification. He then tried to explain to me again that the only way the company would have deactivated my card was if I had reported it lost or stolen. I explained to him that I hadn't reported the card, I had just tried to use the card at the atm and that he was mistaken. He then repeated to me a third time that I had, in fact, reported the card lost or stolen because that's the only ways it would have been deactivated. I repeated to him that I hadn't reported the card lost or stolen and that I would like him to explain to me why the bank had deactivated my card. He then began again to tell me that I was mistaken and I repeated that I hadn't called the card in and he was mistaken, he then tried to talk over to me tell me that I was wrong and I then asked to speak to someone else because I wasn't going to be talked to that way while repeatedly being called a liar. I asked to speak with a supervisor because I no longer wanted to argue with him. He then snapped back at me that he was glad because he wanted me off his line anyway, then put me on hold for the next 15 minutes with no response from anyone. This was very unprofessional, it's why the company has been getting poorer and poorer ratings because it appears as if it doesn't discipline it's employees and teach them the proper way to handle their unsatisfied customers. I would have to give this employee a zero score and Wells Fargo a minus -1 for unprofessionalism. I would like a response to make sure that this complaint isn't just erased or sent to no one.

My name is Beatrixe Eugene (D.O.B 6/6/69) and I am filing a complaint on behalf of my Aunt, Beatrice Eugene (D.O.B 12/6/35), whom I was named after. My Aunt, Beatrice Eugene's, Account number is 1010130563147. She not only is legally blind, but she is 83 years old and had a stroke November of last year. She spent almost a month in the hospital. In February, she was taken to the bank by a family friend, and this is when it was discovered that someone hacked into her account and ordered over $1000 worth of things online. First of all, the bank should have flagged the Account once they noticed several online purchases, which is not like her since she is elderly and once again, blind. Secondly, a letter was received by David J. Wyatt stating that the funds will not be returned. This is highly unacceptable. We are prepared to file a grievance against wells Fargo because this is elderly Abuse and Fraud. Every dime should be returned. Here are the dates and amounts in question: 11/30 - $24.99, 12/10- $100, 12/14- $24.99, 12/14- $79.99, 12/14- $50, 12/19 - $79.99, 12/26 - $44.99, 12/28- $9.99, 1/2- $16.99, 1/2 - $79.99, 1/2- $79.99, 1/2- $44.99, 1/4- $2.99, 1/4- $0.99, 1/7 - $20, 1/7- $100, 1/8- $4.99, 1/9- $19.99.

Specialized Loan Services is a Joke. Have had nothing but trouble with them. Worst move Wells Fargo has made.

Had fraud scanners deposited 2 bad checks .I called the bank they told me the checks were good then 3 days later they told me that they were not good. They cost me a 1000 dollars I am not able to work because of dialysis. Would not recommend Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo failed to complete and send a retirement rollover form that was requested and received by Wells Fargo on January 7, 2019. This was discovered today February 20, 2019 after long and repeated calls. Past calls during the elapsed time period resulted in Wells Fargo saying the completed form was mailed to the retirement office on January 11, 2019. When asked about why the form was not completed and sent the response was we don't know. This is a no accountability answer. One that cannot be tolerated in the banking system. I cannot speak of the past performances of Wells Fargo, maybe at some point they were good at this, but not anymore.

Because of the data issues that Wells Fargo had, I was not able to recover my sign on for my mother’s account (that I am a signer on). So, we set up a new one under her information. My mother is almost 94 years old, cannot hardly walk and cannot hear or see very well. The on-line fraud department called and told me that they needed to verify her, she had to talk to her. Well after trying to explain she would not hear her, I handed the phone to my mother, who surprisingly COULD NOT HEAR HER, and kept telling her that she could not hear her. I could understand if this was a new account, but I am a signer on her account and I am the only that takes care of all her bills, and I am the one that is her care taker and I have been on her account for several years.

Now I must take my 93 years old mother that cannot hear or see very well, who uses a walker to walk what little bit she can to a flipping branch office to verify who she is and to make sure that she understands that I am the 3rd party and could be ripping her off......really. I am so disappointed in Wells Fargo, none of this would have happened if Wells Fargo did not have a data issue and my sign on could have been recovered. So why are we the ones that are being treated like criminals. This has really upset my mother this evening and myself, to the point that I am going to look at changing banks, if I must drag her out to a bank to verify who she is, then I should be doing it for a justifiable reason, like setting up a new account elsewhere.

Logged into my account to make an appt at my local branch to discuss options for our lending needs - line of credit, mortgage etc. Got a call from Monica to confirm the appt for 3:30 Feb 5 with "Michelle". My wife & I arrived at the bank 5 minutes early and waited & waited & waited. No one asked our name, purpose for visit , acknowledged our existence or if we had an appt...we left 20 minutes after the appt time had passed. We made the effort to prepare documentation and were interested in a $750,000 line of credit. We satisfied our lending requirements elsewhere. Very disappointing experience with our local branch!

My name is Chau Nguyen-Davis. I have been a Wells Fargo customer for many years since 2009. I just recently opened up an Intuitive IRA account at Wells Fargo. I went to the Wells Fargo branch across from Bella Terra in Huntington Beach. Sarah Pham was helping me at first and then I was successfully at opening the IRA and I specifically told Sarah and the customer service man on the telephone that day that I would like to put half of the money from the check and half into the IRA. Sarah and the man on the telephone both told me yes I can do that without explaining that it can't be done without the 10 percent fine or something like that. On Friday, February 15, 2019, I went back into the back to give the banker my check. This morning 2-19-19, I called the Intuitive IRA customer line and ask if the money is in and that can I go online to transfer the some of the fund into my checking. He said I can not do that. SO all this times, I was told wrong by your staff at the branch. Anyways, please call me back and discuss this issue further. Thank you!

i open a secured credit card with my wife 4 yrs ago my wife got hers unsecured mind they are still reviewing it for 4 yrs my income is 3,464.00 per month my wife makes 5,000.00 per month we pay 2,786.00 on our house our credit was mess up 10 yrs ago with housing market colapse. we nhave been a customer of wellsfargo for a long time. we have never been late on our credit card since we open it. if wellsfargo could not confirm my credit worthness its ok but iam trap i am using my own money for high interest but i could not closed the account it will affect my credit i am stock with this credit card how can you help me. thank you my account no 2456880034

My name is Phillip McNeill, I have been a customer for as long as you have had a branch at 7706 Richmond Highway Alexandria Virginia. On 2/5/2019, I went into this branch to cash a check for $2000.00. Everything when fine, I showed the teller my driver license. Mind you, this check was written to myself on my personal checking account. On 2/6/2019, I went to the bank with another check, same amount. It took me over twenty minutes to get it cash. The teller
ask for more identification, I said, I only had my license but I knew the managers. The teller said, you will need to answer three questions. I said, what if I can’t answer the three questions. Does this mean I can’t cash my check. The branch manager came over. I ask her, “Do you know me” she said, yes. I ask, why can’t you let this teller know so
I can cash this check. She had me there for another ten minutes, telling me all the rules and why three questions.
I tried explaining to her that I had cash a check the day before without any problem. But what did she do? She called out
the teller who cash my check the day before. I felt embarrassed for her. This was very unprofessional. I let her know that I would be filling a complaint, and I had another check to cash on 2/7/2019. I will have two identifications

I went to the Wells Fargo branch on Clinton and brawley in Fresno Ca I got the rudest employee ever I been a member over 15 years I always do the same transaction every month she was lazy and rude I had never been so disrespected as I was today

I HAVE BEEN A GOOD AND LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR WELLS FARGO. I cannot say the same for the bank's assistance to me. I have been trying for weeks now to get my on-line account working properly. It is impossible. I use every number I can find and still get nowhere.
Usually it wears down to what is my pin number< I don't have one, I have never had one. All I want is to check my account balances, etc,
to keep ahead of expenditures. Why is that so difficult? I email, call, go on-line, visit the local WF branch and it's like trying to communicate with

Vladimir Putin. Today is Sunday. Tomorrow my WF accounts are going to Bank of America.

May all of your business dealings go to Hell! Robert W. Benson, acct nr ending 0225.

I deposited a check on January 24th for 2500 from my husbands usaa account to pay bills. when I deposited it they said the funds would be available on the 25th of January. When I called on the 25th the funds were not in my account and the person I spoke to said that it was because the funds were not in the usaa account. My husband showed me the account and the funds were removed so I called wells fargo back again and this time they told me because of repeated overdrafts on my account in the past 6 months they are holding the money until FEB 4th. I have bills that need to be paid and they come out of my account automatically every month which is why I deposited the check to begin with. they told me there was nothing they could do over the phone and I would have to go in person to the branch where I deposited the check. So I just went to the branch and told them and they are now saying because I deposited the check in the atm there is nothing they can do. I've been told multiple different things in the past few days and all i'm trying to do is avoid more overdraft fees and pay my bills that NEED to be paid and no one can help me. I've been a customer since 2005 and now all I want to do is close my account. bills come out of my account automatically every month. This is nothing new. I've paid all the overdraft fees and never complained but all this is doing is putting me in the hole again. Not to mention the female that is spoke with at the branch was extremely rude to me. How do I rectify this so I can close my account. Can my husband stop payment on the check? can they makes the funds available any way so that my bills can be paid that are coming out this week? They are penalizing me for the previous overdraft fees but all they are doing is causing me to have more. Is that how wells fargo makes there money?? Any assistance would be appreciated.

If I could put zero stars I would have. Staff seem to be trained to make money for the bank instead of doing what is best for the customer. Customer service ranks about 3rd or 4th in their daily priorities. Customers are treated like they are an inconvenience. I went to branch to resolve my questions. I complained to another branch manager that Jo Lovato (Assistant Vice President) was ignoring numerous voicemails for 2 days about a time sensitive issue. He called me just before 5:00, I am sure prompted by other manger I had complained to. I told him I was unhappy with his treatment and that another banker had helped me. His response to me was "well you can just be unhappy" said goodbye and hung up on me. I am extremely disappointed with the Wells Fargo attitude of we come first and there is nothing you can do about it ! How do businesses like this stay in business?

Wells Fargo account activity notification! An automated payment to another bank for over $56,000.00 hit my account and rather than notifying me, Wells Fargo seized all accounts pending authorization and still never notified me. When called about issue was told it would be 5-10 days before problem was resolved and my accounts were freed up, money returned to accounts. This is the third major issue with WF in 5 years and I am about to close my accounts! The branch was more help than the so called 800 help line. So now we are just supped to live off credit cards or cash and not worry about any other auto payments that are coming into the account. Absolutely unacceptable and no assistance or accountability!

Last January 10, 2018, my brother and I went to Wells Fargo Bank at 2946 Chain Bridge RD, Oakton, Va to open a $10,000 CD and Savings account. We met with Rodrigo Cuellar. He listened to what our request was and proceeded to assist with opening both accounts. The complaint I have is that he should have been more helpful by suggesting a better option because the CD was for one year at .25 interest rate and the saving account of $3,500 was .05 interest. He didn't give any other options knowing that this wasn't a good one. I also called him on 12/27/18 telling him that I wanted to stop the CD. We went to the bank on Saturday 5th to find that the bank branch was closed on Saturdays.

We decided to go to the bank branch at Fairfax market and closed the savings account. Rodrigo Cuellar didn't tell me that I couldn't stop the CD until after the 10th. This Saturday 12, 2019, I plan to close all of my accounts and move to another bank that offers a better return on CD's.

As a resident of Bay County Florida, I experienced personal and business hardships during the recent storm, Hurricane Michael. My 9mo pregnant wife and I were forced to evacuate our home and she was a high-risk pregnancy. After a few days in Mobile AL with friends, I returned to devastation in Bay County and in my neighborhood of Bay Point in Panama City Beach FL. My personal home had damage and we were without power, internet, cell phone, and water for over one week. During this time, I learned about Wells Fargo offering extended time to pay loans through a friend who has Well Fargo account. I have had nothing but trouble since I try to pay my double payment this week on my car loan. I learned as a result of the 30 day late payment, I was turned over to the credit bureau and my credit score dropped approximately 100 points. I am a hard working businessman who has had several loans both business and personal with Wells Fargo in the past and present. My parents are loyal Wells Fargo customers and do all their banking at your institution. My grandmother has all of her banking needs through Wells Fargo, as well. Needless to say I am very disappointed as are my relatives and we are considering going elsewhere for our banking. All I am asking is to restore my previous score and make this right so that I may continue to recover post Hurricane Michael. Please reach out to me at 850-519-1871 or 850-774-6448 so we may discuss this situation and how to fairly resolve this. Thank you very much.

Benjamin W Alexander

CONSTANT HARASSMENT AT YOUR BAYVILLE, N.J. (08721) LOCATION, I CANNOT SIMPLY USE THE DRIVE IN WINDOW WITHOUT BEING PUT TO THE THIRD DEGREE FOR IDENTIFICATION. THE PROPER PRINTED FORMS MADE OUT IN ORDER, AND DRIVER LICENCE ARE NOT ENOUGH, TODAY I WAS TOLD TO COME INTO THE OFFICE TO FILL OUT PAPERS!!! WHY? MY MANY ACCOUNTS -TWO PORTFOLIOS ARE OVER 40 YEARS OLD AT THIS BANK, MY NEIGHBORS ARE COMPLAINING OF YOUR POOR MANNERS ALSO PLUS NO INTEREST ON OUR MONEY IS MAKING YOUR BANK A GREAT BIG PAIN IN THE ASS! THIS MORNING AFTER THE RUDENESS I ASKED FOR MY DEPOSIT BACK THEN DROVE TO YOUR LANOKA HARBOR STORE ONE MILE AWAY AND WAS IN AND OUT IN THREE MINUETS RUDENESS FREE. BAYVILLE DOSE'NT NEED A NASTY WELLS FARGO BANK AND NEITHER DO I.

Since I got the account with wells for a plumbing job. I never get a bill so from the beginning I’ve been late. It counties that I still don’t get a bill so I don’t know about late fees so I pay what I should be paying. Well they decided to call me at work as if I never pay them which I do EVERY month. I tell them about not getting bills they don’t do anything about it. Therefore now I owe them an extra 500 bucks in fees mm fuck that . Give me a bill. This company doesn’t care about their customers. Make things right

Bey Mehef P.O.A. for Mehef Bey
10926 Quality Drive Unit 30946
Charlotte ,North Carolina 28278
November 23, 2018
WELLS FARGO
Recipient Company Name
Recipient Address
Dear WELLS FARGO , Please accept my complaint regarding the conduct of several Wells Fargo employees for violations of Federal Law (listed Below)
In my attempt to open a trust account at the Wells Fargo Instutions at 712 Tyvola Rd, Charlotte, NC 28217, Wells Fargo, 2890 W Hwy 160 Fort Mill SC 29708 and Wells Fargo at 1500 Westinghouse Blvd Charlotte NC 28278 said they could not open the account because there wasn’t a manager avalailble to send the documents over to be reviewed and the will have a manager call me back the next business day witch would have been Nov 13 ,2018 but never received a call back.
In all attempts every item necessary to complete the transaction was provided but all persons involved kept insisting a social security number, when ask to verify with there head quarters the same results ,so in asking for a disclosure as to why they needed my social when a Federal EIN was provided no one could give me a disclosure.
At Wells Fargo in Fort Mill when ask to put in my social the key pad clearly stated T.I.N. number but was formatted as a social.

31 CFR 1020.220-Customer identification programs for banks, savings associations, credit unions, and certain non-Federally regulated banks.
(i)Customer information required -

(A)In general. The CIP must contain procedures for opening an account that specify the identifying information that will be obtained from each customer. Except as permitted by paragraphs (a)(2)(i)(B) and (C) of this section, the bank must obtain, at a minimum, the following information from the customer prior to opening an account:
(1) Name;
(2) Date of birth, for an individual;
(3) Address, which shall be:
(i) For an individual, a residential or business street address;
(ii) For an individual who does not have a residential or business street address, an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO) box number, or the residential or business street address of next of kin or of another contact individual; or
(iii) For a person other than an individual (such as a corporation, partnership, or trust), a principal place of business, local office, or other physical location; and
(4) Identification number, which shall be:
(i) For a U.S. person, a taxpayer identification number; or
(ii) For a non-U.S. person, one or more of the following: A taxpayer identification number; passport number and country of issuance; alien identification card number; or number and country of issuance of any other government-issued document evidencing nationality or residence and bearing a photograph or similar safeguard.
42 U.S. Code § 408
(a) In general Whoever—
(A)willfully, knowingly, and with intent to deceive, uses a social security account number,
(8) discloses, uses, or compels the disclosure of the social security number of any person in violation of the laws of the United States;

None of the Federal was acknowledged by Wells Fargo and when asked who would I hold liable if the account was comprised no one had a answer ,please look into this matter and provide me with a remey so I can have faith in going to a Wells Fargo institution
Bey Mehef P.O.A. for Mehef Bey
Ps Will be mailed to you also

Wells Fargo office in Conway on 4th Avenue - service is terrible at drive up there is one teller that works 4 lanes almost 10 minute wait everytime go there

I want my $600 back I had my lawyer look into the Charge off or set off and she said that what you guys did was illegal Wells Fargo took $600 from accounts that was not linked together and my account was not in the negative for 180 days

My dad had died about 8 months ago and he has a checking acct and there is about $5,000.00 in it and I am in charge of his will and I have been trying to close the acct. but the employees of the branch in az. they are giving me a real hard time about the whole thing and I do have a death cert. he lived in Florida of the time of his death and all I get is the run around I need to pay some bills of his that he had left first thing I was told that I need to go to Florida to close the acct. and I know that is one big lie so somebody needs to help me get access to his acct or I will go to the BBB and file a complaint and go to where ever I need to go to and put up a big stink I really hope that you can help me or ELSE!....thank you and have a nice day

I have held brokerage accounts at 4 different firms but had started consolidating in recent months. The account I maintained at Wells Fargo was over 55 years old. I had maintained it since I was 10 years old and had a broker here in Chicago.
About a month ago I was working with my 93 year old mother to close her account since it had a small balance and actually was costing her more than she was making-while she handles her own affairs I maintain a power of attorney.
Since her account was moved to the 800 number she called in. -
-I was present-When the person on the phone heard my voice she told my mother you have to call back without him there.
-We both told her I have her poa-she said I don"t care
-I then told her I am getting tired of the Wells Fargo crap-since they had required me to set up a seperate brokerage account in New York to handle my company RSUs.-SHE THEN TOLD ME SHE COULD SHUT THE CALL OFF ANYTIME SHE WANTS.
-I asked her to put her supervisor on-she then told me he would not get on the call.
After we ended the call I had my mother call back on her own. She sat on the phone 15 minutes-then you system disconnected.
My mother than called back the next day and lalked to 2 other individuals who closed the account-her money is now safely in a cd at bmo-harris bank.
As a result of CYNTHIA'S BEHAVIOR I RECENTLY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND MOVED ALL MY ACTIVITY TO AMERPSRISE-WHERE I AM RESPECTFULLY DEALT WITH. MY SISTERS HAVE ALSO CLOSED THEIR ACCOUNTS AT WELLS FARGO AS A RESULT.
I will tell you I did have some pleasent dealing with another call I had with a gentlemen when I set up my on line account. I also do understand the need to protect seniors. But I will not accept the rudness I experienced from Cynthia or anyone else I am paying to provide me a service. I also do not like the suspicous chain of events when my mother told her she wanted to close the account. I will never use Wells Fargo again.

i

The manager at Wells Fargo in North Main St., High Point, NC whose name is Gina A. (i don't remember her full last name but it starts with an A., was making eye contact with me to disapprove of what I think of my receiving financial disability from the government. She knows I am receiving disability from the computer screen at Wells Fargo Branch. When I confronted her with this complaint in the presence of my mother, she flat out denied it (in other words, lied). She and I and my mother got into a heated discussion of what I think was an insult to me and my mother. I am not going to bank at this bank in the future. The tellers at your Wells Fargo banks all ask me about my working status and i feel this is a personal matter (when I work, what my daily plans are, and what my medical diagnosis are). It's none of their business. I am very unhappy with your bank. You do not live by Courtesy sir.
Surya

Dear Sirs - Almost specifically a month ago (within a day or 2) I had an appointment in downtown Minneapolis at the Hennepin County Administration Building. I was told there I needed a copy of my bank statement (I should have remembered, but I inadvertently forgot). Fortunately it was pointed out there were 2 large Wells Fargo buildings, side to side on Washington Avenue, 2 blocks from where I was. Now as a relevant aside allow me to inform you I have a deformed leg (created by a doctor when I was 12) which causes me a great deal of pain increasing in gradation the more I walk. I made the painful stroll to the bank to obtain the simple, easily accomplished, bank statement. I talked to an Asian gal and showed her, by request, 4 different forms of I.D. however I do not have a drivers license. Her name was Pa (or so she claimed) and refused me said statement despite 4 ID's, and my offer to take my valid Visa card and use the PIN obviously known only to the holder of the account - ME! This, of course, she declined. This denial caused me a great deal of unnecessary time, pain from walking on my leg, and further effort the next day. I am using this venue to see what you plan to do. I am checking on small claims court. I don't know if I was treated so poorly because I am White and it has become quite vogue to treat Whites poorly. I have had a checking account for circa 10 years. Thank you.

Your Wells Fargo service manager at fashion square location had a retail customer ( the pantry) come in this week asking about a couple of team members. Sherry Turkey replies to her that The lead teller was fired for trying to steal money and The other service manager she left but between me and you I think she was stealing too she also added that the svm that left got surgery to get some enhancements done. All untrue!
This service manger should not be speaking negatively to customers about what goes on in Wells Fargo and definitely shouldn’t be giving her personal opinion about people she thinks was stealing. If this doesn’t cease immmediatly she will be hearing from an attorney and since she is your employee the company is as well. This is an awful look for the company a service manager telling merchants she doesn’t personally know that she thinks other team members were stealing.

We made a wire transfer to Wells Fargo bank from China with a mismatched beneficiary name and account number. Wells Fargo bank telexed our China bank informing us on this discrepancy and asking us what we wanted to do. China bank telexed back asking to cancel the transfer and refund the fund back to CHINA. 3 days later Wells Fargo Bank said the fund was "passed thru" to the account, inspite of the reported glaring discrepancy. We asked for refund and received total silence from Wells Fargo.

I mailed a check for $500 to Holly Hunter (469-951-6919) in Dallas to thank her for some assistance she had provided me. When she tried to cash it at the 1420 West Mockingbird Lane in Dallas, 75247, heavy Hispanic lady at drive thru teller would not cash it and called the police. They took Ms. Hunter's identification and branch manager George Gonzalez was abusive to her and they would not cash it because I had wrote "Thanks" in the subject line. After almost an hour they finally called me to verify the check. When Holly asked for an apology, they said she didn't deserve an apology. I have been a Well's Fargo client for over 30 years and this is no way to handle your customers. I am considering changing banks if you employ individuals who treat their customers like that. All they would have done was say hold on while we verify the check! You owe Holly Hunter an apology.

Darrell Davis - Account #8327398338

Approximately a month or more i had a disagreement with a Bank teller over a address change on my debit card and State id i gave the teller my address as i often do (this is the first time i had service from this teller.). I'm mostly served by teller Ms.Anna and i never had any problems with my cash advance request so i knew the problems existed with the teller whom was assisting me and my address change.as I've stated i gave the teller my address as i always do with Ms.Anna . for some reason my cash advance was denied and i was personally offend behind the fact the teller was not forthright in my card being denied i left and went to a atm in which my card was accepted i return to the bank and explain all this and i question her again hopeing she'd admit her mistake and she didn't over my address at this time words past and a manager steped in and the matter was closed.since then i have used the bank with out problems and teller Anna has service me and a clear record serach will verify my statement that since my mishap with the other teller I had been serviced by teller Anna.Therefore i don't understand her actions on or about 9/26/18 when i went to her window i was advised by teller Anna that the next teller could help me with my cash advance so i went to the next teller whom was pleasent and professional before my my business was over teller Anna came to me in front of the other teller and advised me she could no longer be of service to me over the disagreement i had with the other teller over a month or so ago and i stated this to as she walked off saying she didn't care.what confusing to me is why reopen a issue that old and resolved unless you're trying to create a incident or you've subcome to your personal prejudice towards a person of color.I believe her racist veiws gave her the opportunity to deny me service without due process and voilates my consittution rights to fairness and discrimination.I was not barred from the bank or pose a harm ful threat to anyone in I've other employees in disagreement and they've return to the bank and receive service without facing discrimination. I'm going to pursue my claim against teller Anna because i believe stronly....it was projudice and race related.yours turly, Vincent Allen

To corporate office and all customer service members of Wells fargo Bank:

Today 9/21/18 i have encountered a shocking and impossible thing that your bank cannot do for a customer service.

My payroll department where i work did a direct deposit to account which of 1,215.91$ the achtranaction but just sitting there, it did not or WF personnel did not transfer to my new account. I have tried several calls to several wells fargo customer service including the ach department.

My calls just went down to back and forth, then i went in to the branch where i opened my new account to seek their assistance so that i can with-
draw funds but still no one can transfer the amount to my open account.

I am the most frustrated human being possibly on this very moment of my life. There's just got to be a way to help me, after all the money is there!

Your system is not completely helpful. i have to wait till Monday even tuesday i am told.

My appeal, begging, calling, goin in branch 'NO HELP" I dont have money to live for three day??? im on medical leave during this time.

Is there anyone left in this institution that knows everything?????.

desperate customer,
Juliet Benin
9257871222/acct#7958791704

P.S. my employer is also wells fargo customer

The branch on Reynolda Rd in W-S, NC is the worst branch to deal with. They are very incompetent and do racial profiling there (that is the bank manager). I would give them a negative 0. Please use another branch or get another bank. I was picking up letter from prior interaction with banker rep. since he was not there the BRANCH MANAGER came and says I'm gone check your account for FRAUD and then tell me the same thing I was there for and wrote the letter with how I needed to explain to the company about future checks. No then he says I AM WRITING IN BLUE IT SO IT WOULD NOT BE COPYED. I ask for the statement so company could know what they was saying about the check as to stop me from having to get it verified everytime I come to do BUSINESS. I did not ask to check account nor ask for advice I already spent 30 or more minutes with the prior rep and just wanted the statement of what they saw as a way to not have them go though the same process each time. Then says well its cearly your money. RACIAL PROFILING

Keep receiving spam emails even though WF told me that they would take care of the problem... last year. It is coming from one of their employees (Katherine E. Hunt, katherine.e.hunt@wellsfargo.com) sending me links to sign up for services.

Not a WF customer at, all.

I went into Wells Fargo Bank to make a deposit into my sister checking account. I am not a signer, she lives out of state. I told the teller that I needed to make a cash deposit to her acct. I had her full name, address and phone number if she could get the account # and deposit the funds? She told me she was not allowed to look up information on customers that I needed to give her the number. I asked for the manager and told her that since I am not on the acct. I have no acct#, The manager informed me that she could not accept cash deposits I thought this was a joke. She said they could take a check or money order, but no cash due to money laundering. I said I am money laundering $70.00?. She said we have the rules no cash policy and we can make no exceptions. She refuse to take my $70.00 cash deposit which was legal money, but would take a check which could have bounced all over Colorado and the information could have been bogus. You are so scared of money laundering that you are scaring yourselves out of business. I worked in banking for 19 years and we had a limit set on how much cash deposits could be taken due to money laundering. I think that manager could have made an executive decision she knew $70.00 was not money laundering. I informed my sister of the incident and made a suggestion that she should close her account with Wells Fargo Bank immediately. Please understand my anxiety and there are others who think the way I do especially you older generation who are the ones with the money.

Location: WFC-McAlpin-Savannag, Ga.
Complaint: Refusal by Teller & Branch Manager to accept WFC check for processing. ID provided with
eyewitness-endorsed in Staples "permanent Thin-line Duramarker" as I've done may times before.
Even with properly provided ID; Branch Manager (had to ask teller to get) said WFC policy did not allow for this type of instrument ("Sharpie") to be used for endorsing checks and would not complete the transaction. She said I had the right to go to another WFC branch. Your Manager's actions were irregular, inappropriate, nice, but inexcusable condescendingly rude and bordering on, if not, WFC non-customer discrimination.
I had with me my wife who is a WFC identifiable account customer (proof provided & verified) and still denied check processing until I was verbally forced to endorsed check with a ball point pen. My wife also endorsed check, produced ID and additional ID of her bank card. I left the bank "hot under the collar" and she continued with transaction.

I need to know if it is WFC policy(I was told by your Branch Manager it was) NOT TO ACCEPT a WFC, properly endorsed, witnessed and properly ID check for cashing if the endorsement is in INDELIBLE PERMANENT INK and not ball-point pen.

Please advise so I will know how to proceed.

Shame on you Wells Fargo. Yet another aweful experience courtesy of you Wells Fargo. Line out the door on a Saturday to cash my check on my break been here for 40 minutes they won't let me use the bathroom and there's a line leader / bouncer I guess. Instead of standing there looking at your customers in line open another lane. Cooperate America gotta love it. Probably close this account

Hello:

Today I came in to the bank to cash a USLTER BANK CHECK for almost 80,000. Ms. Cisco was exceptionally unprofessional, combative and hostile in a vindictive manner at all attempts made by Mr. Brewster to assist me as he was instructed by your district manager in the past.

I spent two hours at the LYONS AVE branch with little or no assistance from Ms. Cisco to Mr. Brewster. She purposely sabotaged all his attempts to cash the verified by phone bank check without a ten or two day hold with a portion of funds released to pay WF DEALERS ACCOUNT and account balance on checking which were my goals today.

She refused his attempts to cash the check as first agreed and decided to leave the bank as I was still sitting with a very patient and professional Mr Brewster as I was held hostage from 3:30 to 5:30 pm with the most disturbing, disgraceful customer service.

I had no idea that she seemed to be making a personal attack against me because I asked questions regarding policy and turned it into a personal debate and competition rather than a customer service issue. This seemed in retaliation for past issues and bad customer service I reported in the past she was involved with as well.

I felt threatened as she seemed to escalate the situation unnecessarily to create a scene as I sat speaking with Mr. Brewster. I was never asked to leave and she seemed to be calling the police on me to escalate the bank guard to become unprofessionally aggressive where there was no need. I am taking this disgraceful and disrespectful situation to corporate immediately tomorrow, Tuesday. I walked into the bank at 3:30 and was held hostage until 5:30 as she refused to help Mr Brewster who again was exceptionally professional, calm and business oriented to solve the issues at hand of a PMI customer. I can only take her unethical behavior as a direct attack of a vindictive nature. I was professional at all times as she refused to assist the young man who again was designated to assist me by your district manager and you. I will be bringing this to the district manager and corporate office.

I will not accept this denigrating behavior in my community bank. Our Mayor’s office and business affairs will be informed of such unethical hostile bank services in our community again. Please assist me with contacting your district manager to file a formal complaint. This is the second large check I have posted at WF. I left I wasted two hours with disgraceful unprofessional and unethical customer service. WF is trying to improve it’s public record and community relations.

I understand you are on leave with you new arrival; congratulations! Please don’t let this upset you. However, I am taking this complaint against Ms Cisco very seriously; as a business and community man in my fifties this repeated atrocious customer service must be addressed throughly and rectified.

J. Cameron Bayne
347-528-4343

Sent from my iPhone

Dear Corporate:

On 19 July 2016 we went to the Wells Fargo Bank Branch 3570 S.W Military Drive, San Antonio Texas. My sister and I were escorting my father who is a main account holder Mr. Barney G Perez. My father needed some answer that he was questioning on his account. Of course our other sister has a POA to his account. So your customer service rep at that bank a lady named YESMIA totally disrespected my sister and I stating that we had to no authority to help my dad out at the bank and he was present as well. She stated that even though my father gave us permission to ask questions on his behalf, she would not allow it. All she did was send messages to our other sister that has the POA, by text and computer that we were at the bank with my father. This is totally un-professional and cannot be tolerated. My dad had questions about the POA Holder this is why he wanted us to take him. But this lady YESMIA treated us like common criminals. We confronted her to go get here manager, she left and never returned with herself or her manager. So we were forced to leave without rectifying the problem. I called your complaint line already, and the manager has been emailed but has never returned my call, that the WELLS CARGO REP IN VIRGINIA DIRECTED HERE TO DO BY EMAIL. I was truly thinking of opening my business account at Wells Fargo, but with people of this character working at certain branches has changed my mind totally. I cannot believe that branch people like YESMIA AND HER MANAGER totally disregard any directives that come from your corporate branch. That is total disrespect to your own organization.

Been customer at this bank over 20 years ..got a major complaint have always paid my payment on time always sent my daughter there to pay my may payment to be told by Gina Smith in drive through her payment was pd?? I said pd??? She said through a direct draft??? Argued with her she don't do direct pay???!! Now we are sent a bill for 72 dollars closed my acct ??went to pay next month told acct closed?!!!!I am 79 years old disabled in oxygen 24\7 cannot even get out house have had to get out in 100 degree heat to go to bank still not for fixed???this bank manager Christy and Gina Smith knows they made this mistake not my issue???I have turned you into the fdis justice dept we want this acct back to good standing where it has been for 20 years I want this girl fired for extreme mental abuse of a elderly for putting me through this horrid experience

Close to a 1000$ was taking from my wife and I,joined account, purchased a rental from Enterprise for (around) 222.00$)wk rate which my wife and I authorized, another payment for half of week rate. Around (115$) the rest of the transaction taking from Enterprise after the first to is a crime, we did not authorize for our account to be emptied of our last and was put 400$ into overdraft..we had intention on maintaining our account and growing and that was snatched from us and we have not received any form of help to obtain our funds..pls help Thanks very Much..God Bless!

The Pleasant Valley Fire District had purchased and financed through your company a 1994 International 4600 Fire Engine. The Loan wa spaid off but we have yet to receive a cleared title from you. Can you find and clear this issue up as we are attempting to sell the engine and need the title
Contract: L003088
Issuer Number: PLEASANT01
WFS CUSIP: 727993AA5
Purpose: 727993AA5: Muni Lease; Purchase of 1 used 1994 International 4600 Fire Engine

Fire Chief Sean R Murray, PVFD

I am 62 yo and became a widow on 12-25-2017. That was traumatic enough but on my accountants advice I went to the bank to make my daughter a beneficiary in the event of my death and had to remove my husbands name. We have been with this bank since 1981 when it was Atlantic Bank and every other name in between, married and all joint accounts. My husband had bill pay set up several years ago as he did the finances and the day after he was off the JOINT account all my bill pay was deleted. Nobody ever told us it was connected to his social security number and it would be closed and not only that all my bill pay history is gone. My banker has set me up my own account now, extremely stressful as I have had to make numerous phone calls to find account #'s, addresses, etc. It was our understanding that bill pay was a service to customers with checking/savings accounts which in our case were all joint- Roy 'OR' Sandra. How would I have ever known all my info would disappear because it was associated with his SS#. Nobody explained that or asked me for my SS# when they opened my new bill pay account. This has been more traumatizing than I can express. It should not have happened and I will go through the court system if need be to get that history back. I am not threatening lawsuit I just want back what is mine! I deal with the Wells Fargo Bank Orange City Fl. 32763.

Knowing check were fake but still cleared them and put them in my account.Now they expect me to pay for them even though they knew they were fraundent. Need to check youself.

After rolling over IRA CD into savings IRA new acct was not set up to distribute by bank as were previous CD

Have a Wells Fargo account have been in the hospital for the last 5 weeks made arrangement with my mortgage services to change my payment to the 14th. They still put it thru when they felt like it so Wells paid it an started a land slide of fees they just sent all the small drafts. Same thing this month not something you want to deal with after coming home from hospital.. about 800 in fees so far

Hi,
I bank at your Gammon Road branch in Madison, WI (Branch number 1403)

I went there today and wanted to use one of the outside ATM machines. It was raining and the roof above the AMTs
only comes out about 2 feet!! So to use an ATM I would have to stand in the rain. If you really care about your customers
you should extend that roof to at least 4 feet or maybe install an awning to keep your customers dry.

Bob

P.S. Since I was there during business hours, I went inside to do my transaction.

I have many accounts with wells fargo (personal and business).
Misrepresentation by a Wells Fargo reoresentative regarding a merchant machine that I have been paying on since 2016 has caused me much anxiety. The machine stopped working in 2017 and we reported the malfunction on several occasions to wells fargo. We were at these times advised that we would need to contact another vendor. We were never advised that a vendor was involved initially when the contract was signed.
I have been paying $57.70 for 1.5 years with no functional machine. It is unacceptable for Wells Fargo to offer this machine and service only to refer me to a vendor when issues are presented.
I have sent a formal complaint to the branch that offered the contract and the response is ... "You must contact the vendor." I am making thus last attempt prior to seeking legal assistance. It is totally unacceptable for anyone to expect continued payment on a merchant machine that does not and has not worked for a year!
Again, this misrepresentation has caused me much anxiety over the year.

I have many accounts with wells fargo (personal and business).
Again, this misrepresentation has caused me much anxiety over the year.

WELLS FARGO BANK USA
Yahoo
Spam

Timothy J. Sloan <silvia.campiglio@alice.it>

‎May‎ ‎10 at ‎9‎:‎14

FILE: WELLS FARGO BANK USA
TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE OF US$10.7 MILLION TRANSFER

Dear Customer;

The Wells Fargo Bank controlling department controlling of the security transfer CODE which is (wfu/200/105/09), the Authentication section code of this bank concludes the verification of your file. After going through all the documents of claim received by this department with justification and verification from the global strategy America, we are completely satisfied and you have been confirmed.

The Wells Fargo Bank concerning wire transfers of your funds. Your letter has been referred to the (FSA) Legal Division for Funds (US$10.7 Million Dollars) Transferred code. (WFU/200/105/09). We are satisfied using Electronic Wire Transfer or Swift Wire Transfer and the rights and liabilities of using of electronic and Swift fund transfer systems are defined by the Electronic Fund Transfer Act.. The regulation, however, which implements this statute, 12 C.F.R. Part 205, Regulation E. specifically states that its provisions are inapplicable to a situation such we must ensure your Funds Transferred to your destination Bank Account between 10 hours.

Considering the volume of your payment, it is right for us to seek for the approval of some money regulatory Boards here in United States before we can carry out the Transfer of an amount of such magnitude to anybody, otherwise any such transfer will be stopped by the Financial Service Authorities and the International Monetary Fund, since your Transfer is Electronic Transfer is almost activated with our bank and the only thing holding the final activation of your Account are Electronic wire transfer and Approval Document charges from the concerned Authorities here in United States, and for that reason, you are required to pay the Sum of $162 only (The TOTAL FEE) for the transfer and to obtain the necessary documents that will enable the final activation of your Funds.

In respect you are required to send the Electronic Transfer and Approval Documents fee $162 only [BANK B], under section 47-4A302 of Wells Fargo Bank United States of america's law, a depository institution which wire transfers funds may not deduct any fees for handling the wire transfer from the amount of money which is to be transferred to your provided Bank Account.

The fastest Wire Transfer is Electronic Transfer which only takes just 3 hours to reflect in Account, and Swift Wire transfer takes 5 hours to remit.

You are require to get back to me if you are pleased with the Banking rules to issue you information where you can the required charges for your Funds ($10.7 Million) Wire Transfer processing to commence as soon as possible.

This law is stated according to section-35 And-36 of the banking sector interaction realm of our constitution and the outside world. Based on article of association and memorandum of association, the Chase controlling agency of USA and your happiness suits our stand and we will make sure that your fund is fully endorsed to your bank account as soon as you have comprehended with our instructions.

NB: THIS TRANSACTION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO GUARDS US FOR INTERNET IMPOSTORS.

(Designated bank account details for Electronic Transfer to avoid mistake or should in case you created a new account)

Bank Name and Address
Account Number:
Account Name:
Routing Number:
Occupation:
Mobile Phone:

If at any time you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact us as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours sincerely,

Reply, Reply All or Forward

Settings

Timothy J. Sloan

silvia.campiglio@alice.it

I have been a customer of Wells Fargo for over twenty years , and Wachovia before the buyout. It is inconceivable that the employees of Wells Fargo have so little interest in the customers . As of this morning I tried to resolve what to me is a very important issue/problem only to be met with the most bizarre excuses I have ever experienced in my entire career as a business owner and customer of the bank. I established an equity line for some renovation on my house about 2006, right before the residential meltdown as a result of banks and mortgage companies , without any regard to basic good business practices, loaned money to anyone as long as they had a pulse and without regard as to their ability to repay those loans. That is the crux of the failure of the residential market and the subsequent recession. Wachovia/Wells immediately and without reason withdrew my equity line with the excuse that it was in fact too risky, clearly a typical example of closing the door after the horses have gotten out.
I have been paying off this equity loan without fail , on time and as agreed. Recently, Wells Fargo has changed some internal processes which apparently is affecting the small amount of money involved with this loan. I received a notice that this equity line was now a mortgage . As of this morning I am still at a loss as to what when and where this happened. None the less , this morning I tried to investigate the entire issue of the "loan" or what ever verbiage was used. I have a statement indicating that 2/28,3/15/and 3/30/ funds were received by wells and noted as unapplied , also noted on this same statement was a notice that a current payment of 189.40 was due and if I lived long enough to get to Oct 9th of 2018 the total amount due would be 1036.02, also noted was the fact that I have 737.80 dollars of unapplied fund balance. What was explained to me was that this was in fact as it should be and of course this was accurate until I became argumentative so I explained my concerns to Antonio @ ppx 10.10 am who hung up the phone on me at 10.20 while on hold, consequently I called back and received Jackie on the phone @ 10.28 who put me on hold until 10;30;then explained that I would be forwarded to someone who could explain this whole thing accurately so that I could understand it. about 10.35am I was once again forwarded to a senior manager in the executive offices named Vanessa Jones, who was listening to my explanation once again and the phone disconnected for the final time @ 10.45 am.
Four people over 25 minutes with two hang up is enough for me. What I do know is that if there is this much confusion, I truly understand why Wells Fargo has been accused of and found to be in violation of many of the laws in the land. Apparently this is another example of deception on the part of Wells Fargo where that are dealing with customers.

April 13, 2018

To Whom This letter may concern:

I am very disputed with Wells Fargo I spoke with customer service agent and was advise that my late fee would be remove off of my account due to the fact your automotive system was not working properly and I took a look at my credit report and I have outstanding credit and you guys did not live up to your word. I know that there have been a lot of bad news about your Bank in the news for the last few years but, as a consumer I still tried to give you guys a chance if this is not remove from my account I will be contacting the 3 Credit Bureaus and find me a bank that cares about their customer and that will not tell them the untruth. This is in regard to my Home Furnishing account ending in 9997.

I can be reached at 904-778-1862 if there are any questions.I do look forward to hearing back from someone soon regarding this Business matter. Customer Loyalty is very important.

Regards,

Donald Lyons

My company Hometec, Inc. as well as myself are customers of the bank. With that being said, my company was approved for an SBA loan 3 1/2 years ago which the bank has now decided to term out. My bank contact assigned to me for this matter is Mary Jane Conley and she is located in your Roseville office. From the very beginning of my experience with Ms. Conley, our interactions have been quite strained to say the least. On February the 8th, I received an antagonistic call from Ms. Conley wanting to know if I had paid down a portion of the principal amount of my SBA loan from personal proceeds that I recently received from the sale of personal property unrelated to my company that I was on title to. I explained that I had no intention of using those proceeds to pay down the loan nor was there any understanding that those proceeds would be used to pay down the loan. Ms. Conley then accused me of not owning up to my commitment to use those proceeds to pay off a portion of the SBA loan. The conversation then turned in to a heated debate as to who said what at which point I insisted that I be on record for stating that the property sale and subsequent proceeds received were not tied to this loan whatsoever. Ms. Conley acknowledged that request and then proceeded to hang up the phone on me.

As you might agree from my statement made in the above, Ms. Conley's behavior toward me or any customer for that matter is totally unacceptable and way out of order. I have not been late for one payment on this SBA loan so why should I be subject to such harassment? This is not a default situation but one might think that Ms. Conley might want to see it or treat it as one. I have always been a customer in good standing with Wells Fargo and as such do not appreciate being treated like a high risk loser. The loan term out agreement that I was forced to accept was not drawn up in mine or the banks best interest so I would like my account to be reassigned to another associate in your Credit Management Group. My goal as always has been to pay down any debt that I acquire but to do so, the arrangements of the payoff need to be fair and equitable in order to be achievable. All that I am asking for are reasonable terms so that my company can comply with the terms and conditions of the payoff without a stranglehold around its neck. Such a request is really not that much to ask for and something that Ms. Conley should be trained to do if she cares to work in the best interests of both sides. Instead, intimidation is what Ms. Conley seems to thrive upon and do best which more often than not leads to a failed resolution.

Sincerely yours,

Hometec, Inc.
Tel: 760-346-8824
Fax: 760-340-6652
Email: Rickkiam1@gmail.com

I went into my local branch yesterday, the 10th of January. A woman named Marrissa helped me. I was withdrawing $7500.00 from my checking account. Marrissa was really looking through the computer and started asking me a-lot of strange questions. As she was looking through my account she said you know the checks that you deposited on the 8th, that she thought one might come back, and I replied, they were on a hold and did clear your bank already and besides I already had over $12,000.00 in my accounts prior to those deposits. Then, she asked me where the checks came from, if they were all from one place or more than one, how long it took to get them, and something about the taxes on them? Then she left and came back with another teller and the 2nd teller said, "Hi how are you today? By that time i was feeling very uncomfortable. She then asked me what I was going to do with the withdraw money, and what my plans were? I thought that all of these personal questions that have nothing to do with her, or the banks business was very strange! I felt as though I was being interrogated. I don't know if this is your procedures at your bank, because I have never had this happen to me anywhere else in my whole life! Then, after 45 minutes of questioning, waiting in line, meeting other tellers, I finally got MY MONEY, and when I turned around to walk away, Marrissa said, maybe your going to buy a mobile home. I thought about it on the way home and I remembered that the last time I came inside the bank about a year ago and made a large withdraw she was the same clerk who helped me then. I had told her then, that I was thinking of purchasing a mobile home with my money because she asked many questions then too? I am very unconfortable with this protocall, and frankly it is not your banks, the teller's, or anybody's business what I do with MY MONEY! I was prepared to open another account for my Grandson this week, instead I will be closing ALL of MY Accounts.

Ok so I had a motel run my card for an amount of 63.00 then the motel refunded my money due to me changing my mind. Now when I went online the reversal shows but I never received the money. On my online it shows the reversal first then it shows where the money was taken out. I have called several times about this issue and was told that the money had already been refunded. However, I was never able to spend the money. The money never came back to me I have done a reversal before and the funds were available. This is not the first time this has happened and I can not afford to be giving money away or losing it so I will be banking somewhere else.

I visited my local Wells Fargo Branch Office in Ingleside, Texas. The purpose of my visit was to discuss and resolve a very unsatisfactory experience I had with Wells Fargo Online Banking and how they handled notifications of suspected fraud regarding my accounts. The short conversation with the Branch Manager resulted in several things ...
1. She immediately defended Wells Fargo Online Banking procedures without every hearing me out. I left the office without every having the opportunity to explain either the full experience or my suggested workable solution.
2. She had no interest in speaking to anyone who would dare to question a Wells Fargo procedures or her authority within that branch office.
3. Her attitude was that I could close all of my accounts and take my business elsewhere.

Is this the Wells Fargo Corporate position toward any customer who finds themselves the victim of poorly executed internal Wells Fargo procedures? If not, what are my options?

Dear Wells Fargo.....I have been a customer since 2010 here at your Sun City Wells Fargo Bank Fl 33573 ..with 3 current accounts to wit: Crown Classic Banking #1010288052157,Wells Fargo High Yield # 9973517932 and standard brokerage just about more than 100K and uses your Debit card like my own cash...I love your service especially the courteous people around you when doing banking..except this late afternoon incident . I was trying to deposit a dividend check to my Crown Classic Account worth only ($141.41) from Wedbush (a stock investment co.) to my Crown Classic Account which I have been doing for almost a year now. Suddenly your cashier (Marilyn) noticed that aside to the two principal payees which is me and wife my heirs names which are my sons and daughters where also written on the front, I am not a banker and such format can not even understand..the cashier consulted with the manager (punk rock dyed red hair) and they both agreed that the bank can not accept such deposit If ever I have to bring my heirs who resides in LA to the bank and be recognized. or use ATM outside the door if I need cash. I was so demeaned and embarassed and felt helpless. Chase bank welcomed me openly and took my deposit expediciously. Thank you!..Carlos G. Patriarca (your long time customer).

Visit your location on 1000 Tyrone Blvd N, Saint Petersburg, while waiting in the Drive thru my wife and I notice that it was taking awhile, once our turn came there seem to be a problem with the $9.527.99 check we were trying to deposit. The whole experience was a "LiL" time consuming
moreover once the manager came up to the window she inform us we would need to come in ( Wife Running Late For Work) so we went to another Branch closer to her job (2350 34th St N, St Petersburg ) once there proper ID shown I notice the Manager observing "Closely" the teller wrote down note's concentrating on monitor gave a feeling of we were Thief's while the manager went into a room (we made mention she was calling the other manager to( let her know we were there Re;1000 Tyrone Blvd N, Saint Petersburg). She reappeared after 2or3 mins, teller then call her to let her know he was trying to deposit the CHECK. I I want you guys to know Your Branches gave a Scapegoating situation where we felt like THIEF's.

I've been paying the entire 800 dollars on my secured credit card for a year. Now once I realize I wasn't really getting anywhere with it I cancelled my secured account with 34 dollars credit on it. I was positive 34 dollars when I cancelled it. Now they telling me I owe them money but how can I owe them when I've paid my card full and had 34 dollars credit. They took my 800 dollars as collateral and now saying I owe them

My mother and I have been flooded out of our home. We live with my brother waiting on our home to be repaired. I had problems with insurance and it took awhile to get the settlement. I took the check to the Clear lake branch to deposit into my account I have had for 30 YEARS but because the check had my name and my mother's name on it and her name is not on my account the teller manager would not deposit it unless I had a power of attorney. I returned with the power of attorney form signed by my mother who cannot walk or sit up for more than thirty minutes and I had her ID and social security card spoke with accounts person who also said the power of attorney had to notorized and could not deposit the check. I know security is harder now and I had deposited an insurance check for the same purpose with both our name's on the check in my account with just my name 2 years ago with no problem. But what I am upset about is that they did not research me they did not look to see I am a 30 year customer and with your sign saying Wells Fargo cares apparently you don't care no one reached out to their superiors to see if they can with their authorization deposit the check and to see I am a criminal. Now I have to to get a notary that can come to my house and I have to wait 2 weeks, for notary 1week and another week for check to clear and needing to pay workers. I feel like I am not a customer you care for. I am looking for another bank to give my business to.

Unacceptable response and service in trying to change 2 brokerage accounts out of Wells Trade.

Dear Sirs Madam

I would like to communicate an extremely frustrating experience trying to change 2 of my wells fargo brokerage accounts currently with Wells Trade back to self directed with Wells Fargo. Unfortunately I have followed every bank instruction, used the bank forms the bank sent me, faxed them in twice, once myself and the second time through a wells fargo brank here in Pearland Texas expecting that would be accepted and correct.

Unfortunately still no action has been taken to change them and am now being told that I used the wrong forms. Nice try to deflect, they were the forms that Wells fargo emailed me to use. I can't accept that. Forms are attached

I am at the point of transferring these accounts to Fidelity if this is not done. I spoke with the Wells Fargo Wells Trade rep today and again I am being told I have to send in the forms again, which by the way are the correct forms.

THank you for any assistance with this. It is my last try to fix and then I have to transfer the accounts out of wells fargo since there seems to be no other choice.

How is it that after sitting in line at drive through for 25 minutes and present a check to get cashed your employ told me no then screams at me after she has been rude to me . That’s absolutely unacceptable.
This is two days in a row I have present a check to get cashed and for whatever reason had to go to another branch and not have a problem .
I am not happy and will not tolerate this type of poor buisness. After 29 years years with this bank I am closing my buisness and personal account as soon as possible .
No one will read nor care about this but I feel better to write it down because I am mad .

The fact it has taken Wells Fargo more than 2 years to get money from my dads estate is a testament to just how disgusting of a corporation you are. Well Fargo screwed up the paper work from the first day, which was 6 months before his death. Now 2 years later I had to get a court order for WF to release his money and they still will not release without doing more paper work which has been done several times! WF HAS NEVER GOTTEN THE PAPER WORK THE FRIST TIME. NEVER..... EVERY DAY I TELL EVERYONE I SEE ABOUT MY HORRIBLE TREATMENT by WF. Please have someone call me so I can express my pure HATE for WF. How in the HELL can anyone work for such as low life company.

On 10-27-2017 I applied for a personal installment loan. I received the loan of $24,000 and my first due date was November 15th. I made the first 6 payments in anticipation of my work being slow in the winter months and I wanted to make sure I had my payments on time. I have had mortgages, numerous cars, a boat and credit cards with Wells Fargo over the years and I have never been late or missed a payment. That said I was surprised when I was not 6 months ahead but only 5 when I looked online. One of my payments was reversed and applied to principal. I called Wells and they said it could only be paid up so far and she was not sure how far that parameter was. 2 days later, I looked and 3 more payments were reversed and the due date was now January 15th. I called and the gal said they would reverse the payments and put the money back in the checking account. I have had that checking account since 1993 by the way. So today I looked and it was changed again to due date December 15th and another payment reversed and applied to principal!!! I am now due 4 payments to be reversed off my principal payments to my checking account.

I feel Wells Fargo has manipulated my account so I would be late so they can collect late fees and they made changes without notifying me or asking me what I would want. I feel with all that has been going on with Wells Fargo in the news, that I am being taken advantage at the worst and given poor customer service at the best for not being contacted . I want my 4 principal payments reversed and put into my checking account immediately or I will contact my attorney.

Regards,

John C. Pfaffle
515-669-7283
3918 S. 226th ST
Elkhorn, NE 68022

The branch at 8812 Corbin ave. Northridge Ca 91324.

The atm machines are filthy.

On Monday September 25, 2017 I went into the Val Vista and Warner location of Wells Fargo in Gilbert AZ

I wanted to transfer 2000 into my IRA---EVIDENTALLY I WAS TOLD --was that the VOLUNTEER working with customers didn't know properly how to do it and as of now my 2000 deposit is MISSING?????

Really guys????

I do have my IRA receipt that I made a deposit but as of now the deposit is missing???? and not credited to my account

any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!

Billy Nitzschke

602-318-4466

My daughter applied for a student loan through Wells Fargo and was advised she needed a co-signor for obtain the loan, which was the difference in the amount of the costs at WSU and her financial aid award, about $8,000. We started the process on Aug. 22nd. I agreed to co-sign and used the online portal to submit the documents requested August 23rd. This is when the issues started: After my first submission I received an email from Stephen.Lautzenheiser@wellsfargo.com advising he was going to be the point of contact and help throughout the process. However, that is not what actually happened.

I was out of the country from Aug. 24-September 2. My only access to communication was through the online portal and web based communications. I had no international calling, so I emailed Mr. Lautzenheiser on Aug. 29th to find out why the application was still showing as pending and what if anything further was needed. He failed to reply to my email. Rather, I discovered a phone call from a 2nd lady was left on my cell phone while I was abroad upon my return to the states September 2nd. Then there was the long Labor Day weekend. I returned the call to the lady and she advised more documentation was required, including copies of my bank accounts showing my name on the statements. I again explained that I had many bank accounts but because my husband and I were in the process of purchasing a home I was only going to provide those statements with my name alone, and I did that. One of those statements included my money market which would have been more than enough to secure the small amount of the student loan my daughter was requesting. I had already provided my 2016 income tax return showing a significant income for 2016 as well as income information for 2014 and 2015. I was required to supply much MORE than my daughter attempting to get the loan and I was only to be a co-signor on the account. I followed up my conversation with an email to Mr. Lautzenheiser who apparently forwarded it on to another department instead of replying to me. I sent him two to three emails in which he never replied. He called me one time during the day while I was in a trial and only left a message requesting a return call, but not leaving any reply or content. I received 3 calls, each time from a different WOMAN asking for more information [rather than making one request for everything]. I found Mr. Lautzenheiser to be lacking in customer service and the entire process to be inefficient and in the end, Mr. Lautzenheiser had the audacity to reject me as a co-signor on my daughter's behalf. I would not have submitted this complaint but it is not the first time my family has been treated poorly by someone working for Wells Fargo claiming to be following policy. We used to have a mortgage with Wells Fargo and we did not like them then, which is why this time we went to BECU for our mortgage. This past experience with Wells Fargo has soured me for life and I will tell everyone I know to NEVER work with Wells Fargo.

I am executor for Willie Norwood of 1916 Cecil St, Durham, NC 27707. This property was inherited by Catherine Simmons at 12703 Prestwick Drive, Fort Washington, MD 20744. All probate papers have been filed with Wells Fargo. They refuse to speak with Catherine about refinancing the loan for this property, even though she is now the rightful owner. The account number is 0334583564. All of my calls are routed from person to person, and each one in a different state. It seems as if they want the property to go into foreclosure. Or they just want her to make payments without proper finalization or transferring of account. What next?

I went to the Wells Fargo branch to ask for a streamline refinance and was giving a very good rate and great closing price. This was back in July and now we are in November and they kept changing the closing fees to thousands of dollars. The wells fargo lady didn't seem to know what she was doing. So after 4 months of waiting on a 30 days streamline refinance i told her to cancel the paperwork. She said she would and that i would get a letter in a week saying i cancel the paperwork but instead I'm getting payoff information and Fedex envelopes from wells. I keep calling the rep but she won't answer the phone and turn her machine off so i won't leave her any messages.

I sold my house and property to a young man in September 2016 and I recommended Wells Fargo, one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. Now here it is Nov. and. I am still waiting on it to close. It just went to the underwriters 2 weeks ago. I have lost 2 sales and found something I want to buy. I can't believe how incompetent Wells Fargo is and this is not acceptable. It is no wonder that the company is in trouble.

Terrible, Wells Fargo closed my account long ago for reasons unknown I was told to bank elsewhere. Went into your bank today with a check and was told it had to be verified, check was drawn on your bank all the proper ID was shown. I called the insurance company and was told it was not necessary to verify the check and they issued no such directive, it was solely at the bank branch's decision! I went into another Wells Fargo and they cashed it, no problem.. you guys are a joke. No wonder you're being sued you're crooks. I'll take my business elsewhere.

I transferred money from my savings account into my checking account to make a purchase on November the 9th 2016, because my checking account was at zero or at the very least was to low for my purchase. Monday I received a notice that I had an overdraft fee for insufficient funds, because the transfer was somehow still being processed. I called and explained to the customer reps that my account is negative because of the nsf charge and even so it is $14 less than the amount of the charge. I was told that the process must have taken place after the purchases even though I would not have had enough money to cover the charges that occurred after, and that there was nothing that they could do about it. The also told me not to use their app for accurate account balances.

Never in my life have I ever dealt with such an unprofessional customer service department or bank in general. I called with an issue regarding an issue with my bill pay (which was not my fault) and instead of correcting the problem they have allowed my account to go into the negative and are not willing to provide any assistance with getting rid of the returned check fees, overdraft fees or crediting my account the money that was sent out without being authorized. This bank is a joke and I wish that I would have never signed up with them. Do yourself a favor and go to a local bank where they actually care about their customers or a credit union where they're willing to help you out in any way that they can.

We've been customers with Wells Fargo since circa 1999. I used to love this bank, but it steadily declining. It would be so easy to change to another bank if it weren't for convenience. We use to have 2 home loans, 2 line of credits, and a credit card with WF. We're down to 2 lines of credits soon to be paid off.

You didn't mind taking our money for interest to the tune of almost $500 a month at one point, and you wouldn't reduce the rate on our credit card (that you doubled overnight) when we asked on numerous occasions. I was never so glad to pay off an account in all my life. I felt like I was being robbed. We've also paid off two home loans -- one a line of credit! In return, if we had $8,000 in the bank for the month, our interest was less than $1.

Last Saturday, we went to our bank located in the 300 blk of S. Hampton, Dallas in need of a notary. They don't have a notary, and won't have one for about another month we were told. We would have to go to another branch. It was 1:45pm, and we were told the location at Westmoreland and Illinois in Dallas had a notary until 2pm. We had about 10 min to get there and that would be cutting it close with the lights. We had to wait till another day.

I went there today and had my document notarized. I found out they have 8 notaries at this location, yet our location has none. Is this ineptness on the part of the manager at our location to not see that 2-3 employees are able to notarize a document? I was told today I was the second person from the S. Hampton location this week who has had to go to this bank in order to get business done. Supposedly, S. Hampton is a full service bank.

Can someone contact our branch manager on S. Hampton and make sure several employees become notaries so that if someone is on vacation, sick, or off that day, or out to lunch, someone is able to handle the job?

Worse customer service I have ever experienced. As a dedicated customer for a decade I would assume I'm a valued client. Unfortunately Erika Villegas (Simi Valley, CA) doesn't believe that after the uncalled for treatment I received Saturday. For a business that has been publicly shamed for their corruptions one would believe the your customer service should be extraordinary. However this is not the case. It was slow and Erika Villegas clearly didn't have alot in her plate yet she just couldn't take the time to listen to my issues that I have been having with my accounts for a month now.

As a result none of my concerns were even addressed, due to fact that your employee would rather give attitude than listen and help resolve any of the issues at hand. It is shame that this company would employ such a rude banker especially since she is the face to your company. I highly recommend to anyone in need of assistance to avoid Erika Villegas for you will not receive help but get disrespect instead. To save time and resolve any concerns wait for professional banking specialist, Ericka doesn't not meet any these qualifications

An overdraft credit card was opened by Wells Fargo Bank without my knowledge. In 2013, my husband and I opened two checking accounts and a retirement account, it was suggested by the banker that we fill out an application for a credit card for overdraft protection, which we did. We never received any correspondence from Wells Fargo about the credit card and assumed we did not get approved. Approximately eleven months later we wanted to refinance our rental property through Wells Fargo and discovered when my credit was run that I had a credit card which I never knew about or activated and now had my credit destroyed for not paying on it.

My husband and I had just paid over $1,000.00 to Lexington Law to get our credit scores raised so we would have better interest rates. I wrote to Wells Fargo both the local branch and corporate branch and got the run around. Apparently, The card was activated when Wells Fargo called my husband about our checking account even though the new credit card was not in his name, and it was never disclosed that we even had a credit card. Our first knowledge of this account was when we applied for the mortgage. We found out how the account was activated when we contacted the credit card branch of Wells Fargo but there was nothing they could do about it. We were charged fees and my credit was ruined because of this illegal card.

Today, October 4, 2016 at 11:55 AM teller Luis assisted me. I handed him my mortgage payment stub and check for October's payment, the check and the payment stub reflected 705.85. When Luis asked me to confirm my payment there was the payment of 705.85 and then right beneath that figure was a figure for 10 cents which made the total 705.95. I asked what the 10 cents was for and Luis said I wrote 705.95 on the payment coupon, which if I had it would not have matched my check.

I said are you sure I wrote 705.95 and then he looked at it again and said "Oh, I read it wrong". I asked him to cancel the payment and re-enter it, which he did, but I believe he should have confirmed the information while he was entering it the first time (payment coupon and check amounts are the same) and immediately said he would cancel the transaction and enter it correctly. He didn't apologize; actually was quite nonchalant about it and because of this I decided to file a complaint. I do not know what the outcome would have been if I had not asked him to cancel and redo the transaction. Concerned that I would be notified about an incorrect payment and end up with a late fee charge also came to mind.

I have banked with Wells Fargo for several years and have experienced numerous times when funds of $20 to $40 have been withdrawn from my checking accounts by some one other than me. When I called or visited the local office to inquire about these incidences I was always told I had probably made a mistake of some sort. Now I understand it is likely that an account(s) was open in my name by employees and funds transferred form my legitimate account into fraudulent ones. The amount of money involved is in the thousands. How do I get my money back?

I have been with Wells Fargo since the 90's. Over the last few years I have noticed something wasn't right and so did my daughter. Every month I get charged for insufficient funds fee that I could not understand how and why. I wake up one morning after morning with different balances and debits that have been paid then the next day they went back to pending. This happens all the time. I have multiple sclerosis and I have problems with just letting things go because I don't want to deal with the stress and also I did not want to think my bank would steal from me. I woke up this morning to find out my account was totally off, hundred of dollars off. I am on social security disability and I can barely live as it is much less have my money stolen.

Have feedback for Wells Fargo?