Chase Bank Customer Service

Contact Chase Bank Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-877-242-7372

Chase Bank is a personal, business and commercial banking institution under the parent company of JP Morgan. With over 5,000 branches and 16,000 ATM internationally Chase Bank is one of the four big banks in the United States. In 2012 employees numbered 260,000, with branches in over 85 countries and assets reported at US 2.6 trillion.

If you have a problem with your existing Chase account you may call the complaint line at 1-877-242-7372 from the US. There is a separate support number for military 1-877-469-1001 and eight other contact numbers for Chase listed. The overseas customer service number is 1-318-340-3308. These numbers are all conveniently located at their website, En Espanol support is available.

If you want to write to the CEO, James Dimon you may write your complaint to him at 270 Park Avenue, Manhattan, New York 10017. If your problem is more retail and commercial in nature, address your letter to Chase Tower, The Loop 10, Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603. Call 1-800-432-3117 for credit card support.

Chase Bank was founded in1799 by the third Vice President of the United States, Aaron Burr and was originally located at 40 Wall Street in New York City. At that time it was called the Manhattan Company. At one time the largest shareholder was the Rockefeller family.  Chase Bank has social media presence to monitor complaints on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Chase Bank Contact Information

1-877-242-7372

Most services available 24 hours a day

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top Chase Bank Complaints

opened our account less than two weeks ago. TWO unauthorized withdrawals on our savings account required speaking with 9 different people/departments. One amount redeposited. Still working on the second one. Have asked to have account restricted from withdrawals and now have to call back at 8:00 a.m. - it's a SUNDAY so no branch is open. We returned to Chase and are now regretting it. No one seems to be able to help and the last person this morning - Mohamed - just kept repeating what he was saying (call back at 8, call back at 8, not listening to me or offering a decent phone number other than the regular customer service number I'd have to start all over on. He finally just disconnected while I was trying to ask him to stop repeating and answer something. Only got 2 stars because we like the woman at our branch in Chesterton IN - but we've also not heard back from them. 219-877-7205

The teller machine froze and did not give me my cash $880 and when I told the employee he treated me as if I did not know how to use my card as I explained to him he said I had to call the 1800 number I explained I am deaf ! And this was not my card at fault it was the teller machine, he repeated it's your card I put the card in as he said the teller machine said there was 20 cents in my account!where did my money go?! He got the branch manager she ask me step away from the machine she would not listen to me as I explained the teller machine froze and now it says I have no money in my account she insisted! No it's okay and treated me as if I was retarded and did not k ow what was going on and chase took my money and now they will not give me my money my account reads withdraw! $880 as if I took the money and chase employee and branch manager treated me as if I was retarded and I have no commen sense and branch manager said as I explained to her this is not right she replied well this is not how things work on this end - sounds crazy it is I like to know where is my money ? Why did chase steel my money?

In September I went to the Chase bank in Camp Verde, AZ. My step dad had pasted away and I was trying to close his accounts with his death certificate. He had a checking with my mothers name on it and she had a checking with his name on hers. I was told by Michelle M. Frisch the personal banker that there was nothing I could do unless I brought my mother into the bank. She is an invalid and that was an impossibility.

Two days later, I returned to the bank and a teller gave me "power of attorney papers" and a list of mobile notaries. I was thrilled since now I had a way to accomplish my goal, even though Michelle should have given me the papers in the first place.

I got the papers notarized and returned to the bank. Michelle told me I needed two forms of ID for my mom which I didn't have. I had been told I needed two forms of ID for myself which I did have. So I left and bank and drove home and returned with my mothers IDs. Then Michelle told me there was a mistake on the papers and I would have to have new papers notarized. I said, "can't we just cross the mistake off and initial it". She said no.

I left the bank and called the notary and she said that's "bullshit". Anyway, I got the new papers notarized and retuned to the bank.

Michelle was out sick and there was someone taking her place. I said please have the branch manager (Char Robinson) come so I only have to tell my story ONCE. Everything was then taken care of, after 5 trips to the bank. Char admitted that Michelle should have given me the paperwork in the first place and that the notary was correct in saying we could have initialed the mistake without going through having papers re-notarized.

I've been with your bank for over 55 years. (Valley Bank, Bank One, and Chase) I feel like I really got the unnecessary run-around. Char acted like something would be done about the situation, but I doubt that ever happened. I even made the statement that I have over $75,000 in your bank and could withdraw it because of the way I was treated!

I am overseas trying for 3 mo, to get a new card i get conflicting information as what to do i send message after message each time something different ..different person replies ..can they not read previous emails ..yesterday oct 12 i got a reply every 4 hours all telling me something different
this has gone on way to long...last email was same info got before I am in Thailand I can not go to the nearest branch is 4000mies...chae bank has destroyed my trip

I have had my Business acct. with a Premier Plus checking acct. linked to it for 7 years. Because the accounts were/are linked I am exempt from being charged a monthly fee. In July of this year I realized they charged my business acct. a $15.00 service fee. I pointed out that I have the linked accounts, they realized their mistake & refunded the $15.00. It happened again in July. I looked at my account more closely and realized they have charged 2 more months, it actually started in June. Again I point out the accounts are linked, they apologize and refund the $30.00. Now it has happened again in September. Obviously you have someone working for Chase that is either dishonest or incompetent. Why after 7 years are me or my account targeted? How many people are charged that don't look as closely to their accounts as I do and don't realize it? Why do I have to go through this every month, again AFTER 7 YEARS? I want this fixed! I want everybody working for your company to be on the same page! Stop trying to take/steal my money! I have been happy with Chase for years, approximately 18 years. Why this nonsense now? Please do something and leave my accounts alone or I will have to go to another bank!

Hi. I have a serious complaint. I been having a hard time Sighing in on my Freedom Chase. Everyday I sign in. your chase says they do not accept my sign in. Everyday I have to change my pass word every day to sign in and get there. This should not happen on your part. Why is this is happen. Need a reply to correct this problem I am having. Rudolph Cordeiro. rudy_cordeiro@hawaii.rr.com

At 4:55 P.M. on 8/7/2018 I arrived at Chase Bank located on 210 W Capitol Drive in Milwaukee, WI to pay my mortgage of $957.10. I gave the teller $970 cash and my payment slip. She pulled up my account, she manually counted $970, put the $970 in the machine, asked for my identification and then informed me the amount Chase was requesting was $667.56. She took the money out of the machine, gave me back $200 dollars and said the system wouldn't allow her to accept the payment. After checking several times why and not being able to process my payment she gave me $600 back and told me to go speak to an consultant. The consultant inform me that the bank cannot accept payments from me at any branch but I can make a payment by mail or over the phone with a representative. Once I got home and counted my money I then realized she only gave me $870 back instead of $970. Is there anyway I can get my $100 back? Her cash drawer should be at least $100 over.

Nora Sheridan

August 1, 2018

To whom it may concern:

On June 1, 2017 my mother Bettie Treasvant gave me a check from her Chase Freedom account #4357 8754 3047 5364. The check was for 14,000 to do some repairs on her home. I deposited the check into my Chase checking account #000215001291024. Around mid June, I was told that my account was closed and that the check would not be cashed. They would send me what I had previously in the account. That did happen and I assumed the transaction was over. I was told that the account was closed because the check could not be verified by my mother at the time of the transaction. We then began to get billed for the 14,000. Why was the check cashed prior to verification. I have went to Chase Branch offices and spoke with Managers, I have disputed the transaction twice. I have called several times and was told to call back in a month they would look into it. Needless to say, now a lot of time has passed. In my last dispute, I documented that last bank Manager with her contact information so she could verify that the money is still in the closed account.
On July 28, 2018, I spoke with a James Wood in the dispute department. I wanted to know why my last dispute was denied. He said that the reason why the money is being held is still unknown. I thought that would have been established during the investigation. He said I could owe the bank money and that could be the reason why it is being held. This has frustrated me to no end. I sent in paperwork indicating that I am the Guardian and Conservator for my mother. The money was needed for her house and the account would have been paid by me because I assure that all of her finances are handled. The account has been up to date to this point. Even though, we are paying for a transaction that we never received. It is difficult for me to take of my mother who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. She is legally incapacitated and that is hard enough without all of this the past year. It has been over a year and my mother will defiantly not remember anything from last for verification. This is a violation of Fair Credit Billing Act for this to have gone on for so long. It is all Chase not another company. I had my Chase account for a long time and now I just want this to be over and to close my mother’s Freedom Account as well.
Can you please look into this situation and get the 14,000 out of my account payoff the credit card and let of move on from here. I appreciate your held with this matter and hope that it will be resolved soon.

La Tonya Howard

Chase Bank Complaint Department.

I am writing this email for my son, Ryan Linden whom was a customer with your bank. First, my son suffers a severe mental illness and the way he was treated at your bank was to say the least was appalling. Second, if he didn't have me in his life he would be homeless now and living on the streets due to the inconsiderate and most unprofessional error your bank made. I feel he was treated in this manner due to his illness.

In June the Chase Bank located at 3880 W Happy Valley Glendale AZ closed his account because he had deposited a check that was returned for insufficient funds. Unknowingly Ryan was taken advantage of by 2 people who wrote him a bad check and in return he gave them cash thru an ATM. This was understandable that Chase closed his account but what happened next is inexcusable. When he walked to the bank to try and figure out why his ATM card was denied this is when he discovered his account was closed. At this time the manager at that bank told him as a courtesy the bank would allow his July SSI check to go thru. This was the middle of June. When July 1st came I brought him to the bank to get his money and at that time we were both told the check had cleared and that Chase would be issuing him a check in 7 to 10 days for the full amount. The customer service agent even called the department that handles this kind of situation to verify that the check was received and my son will have his money in the next 10 business days. On the 11th business day we planned on heading to the bank to figure out what happened to his only income my son received a letter from Social Security stating his benefits were cancelled due to getting his July payment returned. I had to cover his rent for July or he would of been evicted.

This nightmare for my son started in the middle of June and today July 22nd he is still without his money. We had plenty of time to either open another bank account that could of had his July payment direct deposited into or had his payment sent to his home via check. Now I have to take a day off of work this week so we can spend a day at the Social Security office to try and get his benefits reinstated all due to the error Chase Bank made. I strongly feel he was treated poorly because of his illness. I also believe he is due a huge apology for this error. The stress of this might even put him in the hospital because he has been extremely sick since this happened. Mental illness is a cruel disease and I find it disturbing when someone so sick can be treated so horrible. Thank you for taking the time reading this letter that was wrote in honor of my son Ryan. Please feel free to contact me at the number below.

Sincerely
Debra Wells
623-349-2292

I try to check my account to see my balance and couldn’t get in so they told me to go in person and when I did the bank teller told me to talk to someone about my account and as I was sitting waiting the associate told me that I no longer welcome in that bank because someone wrote a alter check on my name and it was returned and I no longer welcome on that bank and they charged me 12 dollars for the unpaid fee. I told them so someone hack on my account or try to commit fraud on me and I’m getting punished?and he said yes Your no longer welcome on this bank and i told him at least cash my check so i can pay you the darn 12 bucks before it goes to collections and he said what for your account is already close. And he walked me to the door like if I had just stolen something I felt hurt and humiliated.

I had an account with Washington Mutual before Chase bought it after the banking collapse. Since then I have been with Chase. I have a checking account and a credit card with them and in very good standing for both. 12 years ago, I moved to Mexico and since then I have been banking and doing transactions online for obvious reasons: there aren't any Chase branches in Mexico. I have never had a problem with security clearances or removing temporary holds on my account imposed for my protection. 4 days ago, another hold was placed. However, this time, they said that the process cannot be done over the phone. I either had to personally go to a Chase branch or contact my designated banker to remove it. The problem is, as I have explained incessantly to them for the last 4 days, is that I live in Mexico. And in Mexico there aren't Chase branches. I cannot just get into a car or take a plane to the USA to do that. Also, I explained that I do not have a designated banker. I never had one nor was one assigned to me. I have spoken to several supervisors over the phone regarding the matter and their response has always been the same: either go to a branch or contact the designated banker. I tried to work with them asking what can be done that fulfills their security protocols in protecting my account with something that I can actually do to solve the issue under the circumstances. To no avail. No one is interested in helping me or is willing to find a way that both fulfills their security standards and that allows me to provide what is required. I explained to them that I use that account to pay my credits cards bills (Chase and Citibank) and USA Federal taxes. And the fact that as long as I cannot access my account will seriously damage and jeopardize my credit rating I have worked very hard in building for almost 3 decades. Being unreasonable and uncooperative in this matter will hinder my ability to sustain my responsibility as a debt holder in paying my dues. I do not know what to do. I just need someone to help me to get the bank to be reasonable and assist me to get to a fair and reasonable resolution.

I had fraud on my debit card, which has happen so many times since coming to chase.
I am waiting for my new card to arrive by snail mail according to chase.
I ask where this is being mailed from, no one can tell me not fraud not the branch.
I ask to talk to someone in open accts about this and they redirected me without coming back on the line to forewarn me.
I called back and the second girl was worse then the first so rude.
I ask her where it was coming from she wouldn't tell me.
So if your card never comes , how is it tracked.
When is it considered lost?
Two weeks, three weeks, a month.
I have my cell threaten turn off service due they couldn't withdraw my funds.
So if that happens I will turn off this account.
Can anyone give me any kind of customer service.

Debbie smith

I had to have a card replaced and it was at my new address within 5 days. My daughter lost her wallet and tried to have her card replaced to the same address and they told her at the bank (Chase, Round Rock, Tx) to go home and call the hot line. We called and they said she can't get a new card for 30 days because our address just changed. I can't understand how I got one and she can't.

While assisting my 83 year old father with his finances, I felt as though we were racially profiled while trying to cash a check that was issued by the bank and given the run around, and the only reason we were finally satisfied is because I contacted the powers that be to determine what was our options, that were much different than the ones provided by the bank manager (Gladys David) Branch Manager Vice President NMLS ID:1259623 @ Chase Bank 1480 Forest Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10302, who suggested that we go to a check cashing institution with the same IDs that she said was flagged only to find out that his license wasn't flagged, but they stated that his veterans ID was(which was false apon checking with the department of veterans affairs), after leaving the bank and contacting TDameritrade, who assisted us in our efforts and spoke with Ms.David on our behalf we we're told we could use a credit card as a second form of ID, which was never an offer during our initial visit to the bank. I feel that we were racially profiled during our initial visit to chase bank, and for someone elderly who has served their country to be treated in such a manner is atrocious.

I had filed a claim and it came back on me the number I was told to call is invalid when I called the claims department they wouldn't do anything. My account is now in the hole this is bullshit, whoever handles the claims should have called the number and verified it before reversing my claim and leaving me to deal with it. I have no legal recourse now apparently because of this. I cannot reach the vendor I did business with, you guys won't reverse it I am ready to find another bank and up until now I have liked you.
I don't understand how you can accept or deny a claim and not fully investigate just because "I did business" with them if you can't get ahold of them at the number they provide shouldn't that be a red flag that says maybe this isn't legit you need to have better checks and balances to protect your customers because the way I see it before you came back and said it in their favor you should have atleast verified the number. I have googled them and called the number I have found they have no info on me the numbers you guys gave me are no good

I used an ATM machine in the Bel Air Collection Hotel in Cancun, Mexico on 4/28/2018. I wanted $80.00 in cash plus the fee of $13.75, total $93.75. The ATM DID NOT give me any money at all, I waited at least 20 minutes to make sure the ATM was just show at giving me the money. but I did not receive the money. My daughter was with me. Since my phone was not working, that day I called Chase the next day. They did 2 investigations supposedly and claimed the owner of the ATM, said the funds were taken from the ATM. No money came out of the broken machine. The hotel was not any help, there was no number to call. I was on the phone this morning (6/8/2018) with Chase for 30 minutes, to no avail. I am just out of luck., no $93.75. I work 2 jobs and the money is so important. I feel Chase it TOO large to worry about me and my $93.75. I am highly upset and Chase is a company that does not care about it's customers. Mike at Chase told me this morning that the customer is not always right. What a bad thing to say. Tomorrow I am closing all my Chase accounts.

I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced thru Chase Bank, North Canton, Ohio, in particular Jeff Keefer and his assistant Tina. They are the most incompetent people and dishonest people I have ever met. I have been trying to get court ordered funds transferred since February and it is now May 10 and it still has not been done with no real reason what the delay is. These funds were ordered transferred within 30 days and all paperwork is in order. For what ever reason, these two individuals believe they are above the law and have not done their jobs or made sure transactions were made. It is my opinion that they should be stripped of their credentials and dismissed from their jobs. It is clear they have no regard for their clients or the court of law. . . . I have been a loyal Chase customer for many years and have never experienced this kind of incompetence. . . When and if this is ever settled, I will be moving my investments and assets to another institution and will never again recommend Chase to anyone. I urge you to check into my issues and resolve this issue immediately.

12days chase still holding money hostage .....they are now not answering my emails this is not rocket science just transfer the money so i can eat
i hope someday someone is 4000 miles away and somebody screws with there money and they have to sit on a street with hand out so so they can eat

I used the deposit tube on 59th ave and camelback in Glendale az. I sent the tube in and it got stuck at 11 AM, after a 25 min wait they said go home and we’ll call you. But they said a technician is on the way. I said call before 2 so I can come back and get acknowlgement of my bank card, drivers licsence( I need!) and my paycheck. I go home and start calling bank at 145. No answer!! So I go in at 150 pm they acted like they didn’t even know what I was talking about. Oh, they say it’s still broken. I said fine write something and acknowledge my lose of items til mon!!!! I mean I am livid no one called!!! Had I not left my house when I did front doors would be locked. I have been waiting now for 20 min and no one has come out to apologize or write a statement of my stuck items!!!! Assholes!!! Still waiting,!!!

i have opened my Chase Savings account 3616658952 with 10000$ as per my wife who is Chase Bank Preferred Customer ......1997, same email ID ,
When i gone in South plain-field branch to close my this account,on Saturday 01/16/2018 around 9.30 am , The Branch manager gave me very bad service and charged me $ 8 for my savings account proceeds ., i ask to withdraw for $ 5000 cash , she said Account now already closed, you need cash or check ? and charge me $ 8 .I am preffered customer in Bank of America ,since 10 years, I never face such problem .
Please returned my $ 8 ,wrongly charged me and do some thing to improve Branch manager attitude.
Waiting for your reply

The branch where I opened my direct deposit screwed up my checks two times:

1. Way back 2016 when I issued a check in the amount of $50.00 but it was rejected although sufficiently funded since I have two direct deposits in my account. The bank reason was it looks like 20.00 to them though I wrote it in the check clearly as Fifty Only. I know in the banking procedure that when there is doubt as to the amount the amount written in words will prevail or will be referred to in honoring the check.
2. Recently I purchased a brand new checkbook , since I lost my last chase checkbook and reported it to chase. Chase immediately cancelled all those checks which I declared lost and put a stop payment to prevent any unauthorized used, (This transpired way back 2016). The new chase checkbook I purchased recently was in 2017 and numbered 201 to 225. The check I issued was $320.00 which was fully funded from my direct deposit. However, Chase dishonored it and returned it to my wife's bank which is US Bank with the explanation that it is stopped. Chase included the new checkbook no. with the last checkbook on 2016 which was stopped.

This is unacceptable, since the checkbook which started 201 was only purchased recently and it is in 2017.!

I complained it to the branch manager in Glencoe and Washington Blvd. branch, LA CA 90292 thru the phone and told me to see him personally in the branch but when I went there he looks very adamant, reluctant and indifferent to the complaint which made me frustrated and humiliated my wife.

This is a stuation which cannot be expected from a big bank as Chase with multifarious branches in California and where I put most of my direct deposit and other deposit in trust.

I will be looking forward to your immediate action on this matter and will reimburse all the bank charges imposed on my wife's account by US Bank due to the error made by Chase. All the blame is imputed to Chase and this is apparent since this thing happed two times already.

I demand therefore that Chase coordinate with US Bank and explain the error that was done on their part and eventually pay the bank charges or make an arrangement with US Bank regarding the charges that were imposed due to this costly error.

With my warmest regards and sincere appreciation to your help and immediate action. I remain.....

Respectfully yours,

RODEO Z. ARCEO
Account No.583963310206
Routing No. 322271627

I have a problem with calling customer service and not being able to get any where. I called in regards to getting an $35.00 over draft fee for 5.00 which is absurd , I explained to the service rep that there were transactions that were processed days after the charge and i refuse to be charged over draft fees when i have no control over that. I simply asked if i can get it waived as i already know I've reached my max of over draft fees for the year apparently but it is not at my control . i had my direct deposit also come in a few hours after you guys charged me an over draft fee. it is real inconvenient to be charged an over draft fee for $5.00 when your pinching money to make sure your child eats and has papers . no one thinks how much $35.00 is alot to someone who doesn't have it to just throw away. i find it to be horrible that you guys continue to use the excuse that you guys just cant do anything about it because its the max amount etc. I'm pretty sure for customers who has millions of dollars coming into your bank every week ...i'm pretty sure they will be assisted with any over ride or be granted all the exceptions possible.the strength of customer service satisfaction for chase is extremely poor. i had two over drafts and i only asked for one to be considered as it is ridiculous for the amount i was charged for and overdraft fee. I will never recommend chase to anyone ever again . extremely pissed off.

I got married on Friday Oct.37,2017. We received many checks in my married name and with his name on them,being that I was unsure how to proceed I went to the chase bank in Beachwood Ohio on Chagrin Blvd. No one was in the bank at that time . I asked the teller how should they be deposited. She seemed not to know and told my husband to sign the all and for me to sign them. The teller next to her told her to have me go over to where the employee that open up account and whatever else they do
to have me change my banking info. We sat down over there for maybe five minutes there were 6 people working over there only one employee was working with someone. (He is very nice and always helpful. Two men walked in and they were guided to
Whom I would later find out the investors office . Don’t know why the other man went in front of us. One employee walked by said someone will
be with you after we had waiting about 15 minutes. Mind you he had been walking around talking to different employees all during this time but never seen him actually doing any work!!!The straw broke the camels back, when he went in one of the offices,chatted with the employee, had his hands down on the desk then proceeded to put his foot in a chair, pull up his pants leg and begin scratching his leg!!!!!!! I was livid!!!!’ I got up ,put my checkes in the air and ask WAS OUR MONEY ANY GOOD FOR
THEIR BANK!!!Everyone ran out of their offices wanted to no the problem then!!!’ The leg scratcher got a attitude with us saying I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! I told him he had been playing around the whole time scratching his leg!!! The investor said he was a investor but asked the employee in a joking matter “You was scratching your leg??? We did not feel it was funny, in any manner!!! I told them they all should be ashamed of their selves by totally blowing us off and paying us NO ATTENTION!!! Except for the one young man !!’ We walked out and the next day I took my business to the Cedar branch. Explained the same thing the teller took all my checks and deposited them!!! Told me when I get my marriage license back,change my ID come back and change my banking info!!!! I want to know why I couldn’t get that wonderful customer service at the Chagrin store!!!!! I was very very upset!!

I

I did an online balance transfer for 3000.00 from my account in Chase to my account in Citibank.
The money never made it to Citibank, I own Chase 3000.00 now.
I've called and called and called. They told me to wait. Waited and waited.
On October 26 they told me the money made it to a payee and I need to work with Citibank if the payee is not me.
Citibank says it's up to Chase to straighten this out, they initiated the transfer.
I finally get a letter from Chase (image attached). As you can see, the letter says the money were given to a payee whose account ends with 3027 and if I have a problem I should talk to the payee.
The payee, the 3027 account, I need to find him and confront him about my money.
That's what Chase did with my 3000.00. They're done now, and I owe them 3000.00.

My name is Davion Deshay Sandifer. I am currently banking with you guys, I have had a direct deposit check submitted. The check was placed under hold. I had contacted the 24 Customer Service hotline. They told me to contact the holding services during their normal business hours. So therefor I did. They went on to tell me that my account is not linked with the bank who the check was corresponding with, they would follow threw. Sir, I do not know what happened I called them back, They stated the bank decided to restrictive my account without giving any explanations. They also said i would no longer be allowed to bank with chase. They still have not given a reason why or how this even happened. My money is in the account and i have to wait until Nov.14-17 to be able to receive my money at all.
I am taking the time to email you to see if you could help me or address these concerns.

If you could help me and anyway possible please let me know.
my father has been with you guys for years he even donates millions of dollars to chases properties/charities.

Please give me conformation.

I arrived as quickly as humanly possible from work with a $6000+ check issued by JP Morgan Chase Bank for Apollo Education Group, I was greeted with a delayed "Hey" about ten steps into the nearly empty branch, that said "Im put out" rather than "hello" or "welcome". I quickly explained my need to open an account, mind you, there was 39 minutes before closing. Before I finished speaking the young lady was speaking over me to tell me that she could not do that she needed 6 more minutes than I had. I told her "well we better hurry" she rolled her eyes and speaking as she walked away said something about a branch manager. I stood and remembering services from my account several years ago and in another city felt sure I would be assisted. The branch manager aproached, took the check from me, gave it a glance, shook her head and said no there wouldnt be any way they could help me. At this time two counter girls stared at one another while a man finished up with the couple at his desk, I was the only customer, with over 30 minutes before closing and four employees, one of whom was branch manager, all refusing to do commerce with me. I asked the manager if she would help me and as I tried to explaine my circumstances she spoke over me to say" Im already out." I assume that ment "out of here" stunned, embarrassed, humiliated, and confused I asked her who her supervisor was, she said after a moment of looking me in the eye with her jaw slack, in an exagerated accent that I could barely make out something Salsido. I was so insulted, at the lack of professionalism I went back out to my car. As I began to look for Ms. Salsito's contact information I found that she does not oversee the branch I was at in the Yuma Foothills, but rather in California somewhere. It was not untill well past the closing time that the manager departed, before her workers, and she had the ill manors to further damage me by looking directly at me with a challanging squinted glare as I attempted to composed myself in my car. I have banked with Chase previously and from that experiance had looked forward to doing business again with the Chase team. I dont understand how a woman lacking even the simple ettiquette to not interupt when someone asked of her assistance in her employeed position, but to add the dismissive curt tone and challenging hostile eye contact...well I dare say, she was extremely unprofessional if not down right low class. Perhaps Chase would do well to train thier managers to show a minimum of respect to the clientelle in the representation of JP Morgan Chase, as well as the ability to convey fundamental norms of etiquette for their inferiors to adhear to. Refusal to pay on their own instrument UCC §3-411 ? Branch Manager: Yuma Arizona Foothills Branch on 10/02/2017 from 5:21 pm to 6:06 pm

Thank you for sucking all of the fun out of paying off my mortgage. I called on Friday the 15th to ask why my last payment had not been taken out of my account and was told it would be transferred over the weekend, not to worry. Then on Monday after being put on hold several times for 54 minutes I had to hang up. When I called back I was told it couldn't be taken out of my account I would have to go to the bank to make the final payment. I spent over an hour of my day only to be given such poor customer service that any joy or celebration in paying off my home is gone. I can't believe I wasn't told this on Friday or any of the time in between my 54 minutes on the phone. I hate the way this went down and I am not a happy customer.
What are you going to do about it?

Extreamly poor trained personell. Automated systems that are not designed to answer any real problems. If you do manage to get a human on the line they are not capable of answering any of your concerns, all they can do is recomend you go to a bank branch and sit for an hour or more with other disgruntled customers only to be told they are busy and it might be better if you go to another branch and try there. I have been a customer for close to 20 yrs and I don't know what happened to your bank's management but it is far from an improvement from the old days of customer service. I have so many things wrong with your service I can not discribe them in this 100 word format.

To Whom It May Concern:

On August 29, 2017 I called in to let your company know that my debit card was ran twice at Americas Best Inn hotel for $70.22. At that point, the costumer service person told me that he will credit my account of $70.22. I was NEVER told that is was temporary. Now mind you, I check my account statement on a daily to make sure I am not overdrawing my account. On September 12, 2017, I looked at me account and it was overdrawn. So, I called customer service to ask why my account was overdrawn and I was told that I was credit it twice for the $70.22. I told Anne that no I was NOT!!!! She states that the merchant gave me a credit on August 29, 2017 and Chase (your customer service rep) also credited me account. I So, responded to her, No they didn't cause that credit was not on my statement at time. So, I asked, if the merchant supposedly gave me a credit on August 29, 2017, why would you give me another credit on September 1, 2017? If that credit was already on my account you would a notice that credit on the day? And she (ANNE) YES!!! If the credit your account on August 29, 2917 we would have NOT gave you another credit. After Anne said, that, Anne refuse for me to talk to her supervisor. I am very upset on how this situation was handled. I never know for a bank to treat their customer this was especially the ones that were effected by the storm. I also, have proof that the refund was not progress from the hotel until August 31, 2017 because it could not be done until the manger was back in the office and she didn't not get back in the office until August 31, 2017.This was handle in a VERY POOR MATTER!!!!!!

MY FAMILY AND I HAVE BEEN BANKING WITH CHASE FOR YEARS. THE SERVICE AND THE BANKS SYTEM OF KEEPING CUSTOMERS IS NOT UP TO STANDARD. I HAVE TAKEN LARGE AMOUINTS OF MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FROM CHASE AND ENTRUSTED ALL MY BANKING NEEDS WITH A BANK THAT SURPASSES CHASE BY 110 PERCENT. MY FAMILY HAS TAKEN THEIR FUNDS ELSEWHERE AND CLOSED THEIR ACCOUNTS WITH CHASE. CHASE BANK IS A LEECHING ORGANIZATION AND WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER DIME FROM ME. I TRANSFERRED FUNDS INTO MY CHASE ACCOUNT TO COVER SOME BILL PAY. THE NEXT DAY I WAS HIT WITH THREE 34.00 OVERDRAFT FEES. THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION TO A CHASE REP BUT OF COURSE NOTHING CHANGED AS USUAL. I'M APALLED BY THIS ACTION AND I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LEECHING INSTITUTION AGAIN. CHASE IS FILLED WITH BLOODSUCKERS AND WE WORK TOO HARD TO ALLOW CHASE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US. GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDANCE.

I applied this am for an Amazon visa to get a 70.00 gift card...I IMMEDIATELY realized I would not receive rapid on line approval which occurred...Then indicated further review of application would be required...I absolutely do not want a further evaluation and certainly do not need another credit card! I then called a chase representative and supervisor and told this process could not be deleted..really?? And why not...Chase has all my pertinent info and when "further evaluated" by an analyst why can't it be deleted by request of customer at that time?? I do not want a negative mark on my credit report and cannot fathom why this is not doable..I am a retired veteran with a fixed income and of course I will be denied..I made a mistake and am asking for assistance in rectifying this problem. Certainly SOMEONE can intervene and eliminate a negative remark in my credit report!! Would appreciate assistance, Marcia Brewer

On 9/1/2017, my employee went to make a deposit at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Patterson Acme Branch 000223; New York as usual.
Transaction # 168 & 170.
Rocio said to my employee ( you have a lot of money in your account, do you want your balance ?)
My employee answered, no, no, no----
Chase bank has put my life in danger.
This system of asking customers if they want to know their balance must stop immediately. I have been with this bank for years both personal and business accounts.

I been trying to get a release of lien on my title everyone giving a different answer I wish they get there stuff together there I have a checking and saving account with you i would think it should be no problem getting the lien off since its been pay in nov2003 if i do not hear back on Tuesday i am getting my attorney involved because i need this release of lien of to get my home equity loan to pay for my dad funeral home bill i have the funeral home on my case if my credit get wreck i will sue chase for taking to long to release the second mortgage lien of my property since 2033 that's holding up my loan

My wife has a checking acct with chase. I dont. I needed to go to the doctor because i am really sick and in pain. My wife wrote me a check on her acct there. I needed the full amount of the check for the doctor. They ( chase) wanted to charge me 8.00 to cash a checks drawn on their bank. Needless to say i couldnt cash the check or go to the doctor. How greedy can people be. Its sad a firm this big tries everything they can to steal a dollar. Sad. Probably after today my wifes acct will be closed. Dont lie say we care about our banking family. I was upset and in pain and so was my wife. What a shock.i am glad and i will never open an acct there. I know you will probably laugh and disregard but thats ok. Everyone will meet God one day.

Having been a Chase customer for decades, I think it's time to give my business to another bank. Today's experience with an angry teller was the worst yet at the branch located at North Lynnwood (Washington), branch #740318. "Andrea" was not just nasty, she was abusive. For the record, I am female, 68, speak fluent and proper English, and have had, at times, hundreds of thousands of dollars in misc. Chase accounts, as well as having Chase credit & debit cards, and a Chase mortgage for one of my rental properties. "Andrea" talked to me as though I were a dog, yelled at me, and was extremely nasty throughout the entire transaction. There was no long line, I was the only customer when I walked up to her teller position, so there was no particular reason why she should have been so stressed. When I tried to ask a question, she interrupted me in mid-sentence, saying that she had to concentrate on the computer screen. I was quiet and waited for her to finish. Then I asked another question, but she ignored me. This transaction was rather simple, consisting of a rental-check deposit, then a transfer of $4,000 from a savings account to my business account. There were enough funds to do the transaction. "Andrea" tossed me a blank slip to sign, so I filled in the date etc. before signing. This caused her to become very agitated, ordering me to "not do that, just sign!" I couldn't read her sloppy handwriting, so I verified one of the illegible account numbers. This caused her to become angry to a degree not justified. I told her I don't sign blank documents and that I had to make sure all was correct. NOTE: I am a real-estate agent and sign many documents, and I am well aware of how important it is to double-check all entries. "Andrea" shouldn't be a teller, she doesn't have the training to be a professional teller. I feel very insecure knowing that Chase employees that angry have access to my accounts, which at times have 5 or 6-digit balances.

back in June I was charged 297.20 for a flight on delta airlines that was not my purchase. I was asked to contact Delta Airlines and I did, but when I reached back out to Chase they said that there was nothing they could do for me. I was charged and Delta Airlines has no record of the purchase Chase claims dept refuses to even follow up with Delta Airlines on their own. How could $297.20 be removed from my account and no one knows where it is? I have trusted Chases Bank for years with my finances and this is completely unacceptable. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I can be reached at 404-550-7235

Hello,
I opened an checking account with Chase and set up direct deposit, I was supposed to get a bonus of 200$ from the bank after I opened the account. Few days later I found that Chase came up with giving a bonus of 300$ opening a checking account with direct deposit in November. By the time I did not receive any direct deposit and my paycheck was yet to come. So i contacted the Chase customer service and asked them to give me the bonus of 300$ as I was still to get the first Direct Deposit paycheck.

They said they would provide me with the 300$ as soon as I get a direct deposit on my account. But I got 200$ direct deposit on my account. I called up Chase customer service again and surprisingly they disagreed with whatever they had said prior. They said they cannot give 300 $ and gave different excuses. I do not understand what kind of behavior is this, I called up to get the bonus of 300$ as my direct deposit came after the bonus amount was upgraded and the condition for bonus was getting the first direct deposit on the account. So I deserved 300$ instead of 200$. The bank should not be unfair to customers.

If the bonus is 300$ upgraded everyone should get it after the first direct deposit is deposited. I do not understand if the customer service agrees to upgrade it to 300$, next moment how can they change their word.They said I should get 300$ as the scheme was upgraded that month. If there was lack of information in the customer care executive then its a harassment to the customer and a sheer act of misguiding.

Chase should not neglect the benefit and the interest of the customers and confused them. They should help and give more benefits. I am extremely upset with Chase. I thought its a reputed bank who makes life easy for customer. If action is not taken and I am not given a compensation I would surely not be associated with Chase anyone and advice my family and friends to close their accounts on Chase. This behavior is unethical and upsetting.

I would rate them in the negatives. I went into Chase Bank off Highland Dr & 6200 S. There was only one person ahead of me but I had to wait 30 mins to be helped. Dave finally came to help me cash a check from one of his customers to myself. He said that he would need to do more research on the account before he could cash the check and because I wasn't a chase customer I would need to wait for him to help the 10 people in line after me before he would help me. I told him that it's wasn't fair I had been waiting for help and it was my turn to be helped and he shouldn't put me at the back of the line because I didn't bank there. The customer that wrote me the check was with chase and it's his job to help that customer by cashing the check.

He refused to help me and told me when he didn't have anyone waiting he would help me. The other customer waiting let me know he thought this was unfair as well. I asked how long I would have to wait and he told me he didn't know. I waited for another hour and half before Jill came in to work. She was nice and informed me she would just need to get ahold of the customer before she cashed the check she call him and he didn't answer but with this information I gave him a call and got ahold of him to let him know the bank would be calling and to answer so they would cash the check for me.

After I spoke to the chase customer they call again and got through and I finally 3 hrs later got the check cashed Oh but with an $8.00 fee that seemed a bit high. I would think customer service would be a lot better than what I experienced and this is not a way to get new customers. I may not have been a chase customer but after my experience I will never be a customer either.

I called chase bank customer service regarding a double charge on 12/4/2016. The customer service representative who said his name was JJ preceded to speak to me as if I was retarded. I could not hear him, he repeated himself in very slow motion as if I was an idiot. This kind of behavior from an employee is not acceptable. I have been a customer of chase for years, I am now officially disgusted.

Every time I go to the Chase branch located at 2301 E Colonial Dr in Orlando I experience problems with the teller Maria Vargas. I don't know how someone can have so little customer skills, treat people so poorly and yet get again with it. I am appalled every time I am in line to see how she treats other customers and myself. I understand this branch is short staffed after speaking to the manager but did we ran out of human beings that Chase needs people like Maria Vargas to reflect very poorly on their bank?

I've been banking with Chase for over 14years, worked for them for 12 years, I called customer services a few times and they did not try to resolve my problems. I have six different overdraft fees of 34 a piece thats over 214. Am on disability and my deposit go's into my account every month. Am on a fix income. Other banks don't treat their customers so poorly.

After watching your new commercial this weekend, I have decided to not ever bank with chase. You have made a black and white commercial appear to be OK and it is from the kids to the grown ups. I didn't raise my kids to accept that nor was I raised that way. Shame on you, we in the South absolutely do not agree with you and will never accept mixing as if that was the way it was meant to be.

On November 1, 2016 I attempted to withdraw money from the Chase ATM machine located in Bexley Ohio and was unsuccessful. The ATM machine printed out a receipt that my transaction could not be processed at that time. The ATM machine went through the usual process of releasing money but none came out and the lights went out on the machine. Confused, I went inside the bank to report the incident and find out what I needed to do to get my money that was not provided.

The teller I spoke with filed the claim and informed me that my money would be refunded within 12 hours (at least a day). After two days, I was informed it would take up to the 15th of the month to refund my money. And during my inquiry today, I was told an investigation would be performed before they could attempt to give me a temporary credit. I am unhappy and unsatisfied with the process of refunding my money and am contemplating on transferring my business to another financial institution if this cannot be remedied expeditiously.

At branch location Vermont and Wilshire Blvd (Branch 3183 Wilshire Blvd) in Los Angeles, CA ...there are 10 customers waiting for customer service reps...only 1 is available. When I asked the manager where the other service reps are to help customers with a lobby full, he stated they are "busy in back". This is totally unacceptable. I thought customer service takes priority over and above anything else. I am upset that Mgr doesn't care about his customers and that they are not adequately staffed to handle us.There are 8 cubicle stations for customer service and only 1 rep available to assist customers! Someone needs to step on and correct this.

I traded my car in and the dealer mailed the payoff check but it hasn't posted to my account. The check was delivered on 10/31/2016. I now have a late payment on my credit report! I haven't missed a payment in 8 years and now because of Chase I have a late payment. I just don't see why the bank would hold onto a check and not apply it to my account.

I'm seating for an extended time in the Wolf Ranch Georgetown TX to move money from a saving account to checking all with Chase. I wish to close the savings account but am told do so I must meet with a banker. After 45 minutes I question the value of a banker being told the same thing I told a teller. Man up the branch or find a better process I don't appreciate you taking my time.

I have gone to the branch closest to me 3 times to get change and only once did they have any. This morning I try and I'm asked to wait 20 minutes for someone to open the vault. I was there when the branch opened. I don't have time to wait around when I have work at 9:30. Trying to find a way to let someone know with an email. I don't have time to be waiting on hold and listen to the BS customer service typical responses. Get it together, put an email option on mobile or the app stop wasting our time. Just cause you are on the clock doesn't mean customers don't have better things to do.

On 11/01/2016, my 86 year old mother who has a lot of medical problems asked me to go to the chase bank branch nearest to her home to deposit a one hundred dollar bill into her checking account to cover the bills she wrote. The teller there told me they don't accept cash deposits unless you are the customer. She then asked if I had an account at chase. I responded yes. She still would not go though with the transaction. I asked to speak to the branch manager.

The teller then hollowed down to another teller who said she was the manager and being funny told me to go get a money order and come back. As a customer of chase bank I'm upset with this kind of treatment an policy. If I became disabled I would probably need some one to make deposits or do banking for me. I'm very dissatisfied with your policy. It appears it doesn't hold any merit. If you continue to have this policy there should be limits on how much one could deposit without the customer's presents with the proper ID and other forms of identification. If this policy continue I will be forced to stop doing business with Chase Bank and request my associates to do the same.

My tax preparer deposit my tax return in the wrong account. This happened in February, i've been going through hell and hot water trying to get my money. i've done everything chase asked of me and still nothing. i've been kicked out off my place, lost my job and my family. I'm in the process of being homeless. Now a chase bank manger name James Roland has been very helpful. He and my tax preparer were working together to try to solve this issue, and still nothing. I talked to so many people from chase and they gave me the run around. Either they could not help me or just didn't care enough to help me. Now from february to now October, 30 I've been trying to avoid legal action. Now if chase doesn't fix this issue I'm forced to take legal action. My federal income tax was 5,549 and the state was 1,846.

An ACH transfer was made in error by my daughter and after several attempts, Chase will not reverse or send money back. This money is extra money that my daughter took from Sallie Mae and I'm paying for it each month. The amount of $2811.00 which is desperately needed is sitting in someone else's account that is active. I work very hard for my money and there are months I can't seem to get ahead. This is not right and Chase will not even call the customer to let them know about the error. How can someone keep your money if it doesn't belong to them.

Mobile banking has tried very hard to get this money back so it can go to me but Chase will not acknowledge it. Chase has stated they cannot take money from another account since ACH transfer was made to an existing account number. Ok how about the name? The check was made out to my daughter Deanna Rodrigues no where close to the name of where the ACH transfer went into to but yet they didn't reject it. Please advise what can be done. I am so upset over this that I will be closing out all of my accounts at Chase if this is not resolved soon. Please help.

Chase in fountain valley ca on new hope street. There is this short Asian guy that works there. Every time I go in he is extremely rude. I have canceled my chase account because of him. I had chase for so many years. I have never been treated so poorly. Every time I go in he is really rude and unfriendly. I don't understand how such a great company could keep an employee working for them that treats their customers so poorly. I just got home from canceling my account and am very upset for being treated so poorly by him. If I was manager in that bank i would of gotten rid of him years ago. He is pushing customers away. My mom and wife also closed there accounts because of him. My mom has been treated poorly by him too and so has my wife. After having them tell me how he treated them we all decided to close our accounts.

To whom it may concern. I called as I was making a payment to Dryer medical clinic and was double charged on my account as this was a over the phone payment. The customer service representatives was very rude and not a true caring person. Both the original rep that answer the phone and the debit fraud manager. I am sorry but people need to understand and have a heart when it comes to peoples money it is not my fault the Dryer debited my account twice for the same dollar amount they could see the error.

Every rep that i spoke to this morning was very rude and fake condescending voice over the phone. I have been a customer for sometime now and honestly not sure if i want to bank with you anymore due to the nasty reps you have working for you. I work in customer service not once did they apologize for the mistake or act like they cared to assist me sorry for asking for help from your company. I do not need to be spoken down to when I am trying to make my account right and asking for assistance.

Chase bank fraud line embarrassed me. I was in public making purchases at an expo for a final Chicago marathon! My last! And I was with friends and family and had to give back my purchases not once but twice "for my own protection"! I'm sure chase didn't decline everything person from around the world visiting Chicago this week, and I live here. I can't even go back to get the items I was buying for out of town lived ones! This is despicable, and you do it in the name of security and wait over two hours to notify me if I've "approved" these declined transactions? Why would I approve declining my purchases when you have taken it upon yourself to do so.

Chase Bank refuses to stop flooding our business mail box with unwanted, non-recyclable paper junk mail. This is despite several written request to stop for the past 2 years, and even filing a complaint with the BBB in New York City. The mail is addressed generically to "Our Neighbor". Chase Bank claims on their web site how "green" and environmentally friendly they are. What a joke! Just another hypocritical big bank that floods the country with unwanted junk mail while their management makes off with millions. "Green" - Yeah Right.

I went into the Burien, WA. branch, as I do every month, to make my pmt. on my Chase/Amazon card. 9/2/2016. A teller named Vicki took my $ and my bill. I received my receipt and realized she had not given me my change due, $15. I had given her 2-$20's. My bill was $25. She shuffled a few bills in her drawer and then told me I had no change coming because I had given her 2-$10's. I said she was wrong, I knew what I had given her. How could I have paid a $25 bill with 2-$10's? Her boss then came over, they were quite busy, but they went through counting and "balancing" her til. They then claimed it balanced. At this point I knew I was not going to get anywhere with them, so I went on my way.

When I got home, I looked at the receipt Vicki had given me, and it said I paid $25. Now any idiot can figure it out, if I gave her the 2-$20's as she claimed, she should have come up $5 short. The 2-$20's I gave her would have had her $15 over. Do you understand? I cashiered for many years and before that I did payroll for a construction co., so I am very learned on dealing with $. How could she have balanced? That would not have happened if she did her til correctly. I am a senior, disabled, living on a very low income. I need my $15 back and they are now saying (from their "executive office" that I had also given Vicki a $5 bill. They switched their story up. Now, here's what really happened.

After she said I gave her what she says, I did become flustered, and I started to hand her a $5. Then, right away, because I knew she was pulling a fast one on me, I told her to give the $5 back, which she did. So, here it is a month later and this is how Chase treats the underdog, over $15! I am so disgusted with these people, the letter I received with the new spin about the $5 came from Houston,TX. The lady who wrote it was NOT in the bank I was in making my payment. They seem to have their own little "brotherhood", same as the police.

Cover for each other, I don't know what else to think. So, there you have it, I, at this point, would let this go, but there is right and there is wrong. I am real tired of these huge banks, etc. raking the public over the coals, and I want this figured out and I don't gamble, but I'd gamble they made a mistake and for some reason they can't bring themselves to right a wrong.

I am a Chase customer for over 10 years and have a mortgage with them. Recently I needed to get a " witness to identity" and just have the back of 2 pictures of myself signed/ notarized by a bank or notary. The Chase bank on 27th Street and Park Avenue in New York City refused. I went to the M & T bank where I am not a customer and they did the documentation without any issue. I have had other problems with Chase about 6 months ago where I needed them to notarize a "request" to the US Dept of State for a certified copy of my passport and they also refused.

I was not asking them to notarize my passport, only to notarize my request to get a certified copy of my passport. The bank manager called to apologize and that they were mistaken and could of done the authorization. Again, I also went to the M&T bank and they did it immediately. What is really strange is that another Chase branch on 27th/5th avenue in New York City voluntarily notarized photos of me without any problem. So my complaint goes directly to the branch on 27th street and Park Avenue. The person who received me was Michael Slattery and he was so rude.

To whom it may concern. I would like for this letter to reach the Chase Bank CEO. I am sure that it won't even reach a person with concern of my complaint. I bank with Chase for sometime now . My complaint has always been the overdraft fee. I get paid every Thursday and on Wednesday at 11:00pm if I don't have enough in my account to cover something you guys put a overdraft of 34.00. Which I don't understand when you have knowledge of my direct deposit on Thursday morning. If Chase bank was anything like other banks and put people checks in at midnight or give the next day to deposit money I or no one else would be paying so much in overdraft. I have kids and so do other and this among of money hurts us.

It makes me sad to see that other banks works will people and your bank to me is out to take as much of our money as you can. I worked Labor Day and someone gave me a check that was not good. I have vendors to pay and I can't catch up to even get my account right to pay them because of all the fee. Which is stressing me. That is not your problem but all the overdraft fee is a problem. Other banks don't do this they give you to the next day to make a deposit. Which if you did my account would not face this same problem every week. Everyone is telling me to leave your bank and go somewhere else because you are a bank that don't care. I called today and got 19.00 from 274.09. I have my money to put in my account due to a mess on my deposit due to boss error but I need help here.

I have banked at Chase for several years and I have also complained for several years about not being able to receive a bank statement. That's all. Just a simple bank statement. What is so hard about receiving a bank statement?
$1700 of my money goes into that bank but I can't get a recite, statement. What can, if anything, I do about this? I feel that I'm being completely ignored.

What is my complaint against those employees that is doing racial profiling me every time I come into this bank. The two Chase employees that continue to be racist against me at this particular branch. I came in today, Sept 21, 2016 and I needed some paperwork to be notarized so this was my first time with Cheryl. We both was pleasant then Cheryl said am I aware of my account being in the negative. And I said yes I am fully aware of it, but however I did not come into this bank to discuss my account. I stated that when I get more money than I will put it in my account. Then she was so rude because of the color of my skin which I will not do a damn thing about it. I am going to continue to come into this bank professional and carry myself accordingly.

I also told Derek about a couple of months ago that Ben is rude toward me especially when it comes to my account and me wanting my documents notarized for the unclaimed funds that I have found in my name. If I have to come into this bank one more time and see Cheryl and Ben about anything they better treat me with the utter most respect and stop this damn hatred and nick pickin with my documents and so on. Please don't let me have to take them to court on a legal issue of harassing me about my account, 401K or anything else. I know that the state of Indiana has always been a racist place to live but it would be unfair for me to say if everybody was hatred. Not everyone is hateful and mean and rude.

I want to be treated just like everyone else that lives in the Nora/Castleton Area or any place else that does business with Chase. I am going to complaint continue both of them lose their damn job. It is always something at this bank. Everybody else is nice and pleasant especially the bank tellers and others like Derek which he apology to me for McHenry's action. This man just want to close out my account without giving me a chance to work through my issues of having a IRA account or anything else. All because I need my money from my IRA account to pay my rent. Then Ben try to say that I was stealing ink pens from his funky desk which I don't need to steal anything from people. People take candy, pens, and so on and they don't make a federal case out of it.

Those two employees need some time off from this bank because I will not tolerate how they mistreat me and it is not any courtesy to tell your customers that they account is in the negative. Let Ms. Hall and Mr. McHenry know that they are not dealing with someone who does not know policies, procedures, rules and regulations and so on. This has got to stop. They both just need to stick to helping us customers out without persecuting me about everything. These two individual don't have it like that and they think that everyone is struggling and doing bad and so. They can lose their job just like everyone else in the world.

I received a new Chase Freedom credit card and when I call them to activate it, they say that my account is under review by special team . When I ask to contact me with that team who is reviewing my account they refuse to do it and keep asking me to give them a contact number so they can call me back. For what? To give me the same security questions to have a proof that is me? Sadly I don't have a cell phone service in Wyoming state and I can use only payphone. I typed them online that customer service can not help me and they can not help me ever. Now I have a peace of plastic in my wallet just for decoration.

I use quick pay and it's been 15 hours and the money I put for my wife in Waco TX visiting her son at Baylor is still waiting for the money I sent her for the hotel has not arrived in its 11pm central time. This is wrong, the money was suppose to be there in minutes, that's what it's for. As soon as I can I'm going to change banks.

I recently misplaced my debitcard, I thought I was doing the right thing by contacting the bank to replace it. I went to two different locations to try to receive a replacement card. I was told I could only get it mailed to me because of a new rule they implemented it without prior customer notification. They told me I had to use the same ID I used when I opened the account, if I had known when I updated my identification information I needed to update it with Chase I would have. They didn't do anything to try to assist me in this situation, all they could tell me is this is a new rule. I have electronic bills coming through off of my closed card, a direct deposit, with a holiday approaching, and I work during regular banking hours.

I had a form to be notarized for a fraud attempt on a Citi Bank card. I was at the bank when it opened at 9 this morning. I inquired about a notary and the lady said she was the only notary and would be busy until 11 so I made an appointment for 11. I arrived about 10:40 and finally the representative showed up. Then she took my paperwork and disappeared for about 10 minutes. When she came back she said she couldn't notarize it because I didn't have a witness. She said the employees can't witness for notary and there were no other customers. Why didn't the representative tell me that I would need to supply a witness when I was there face-to-face earlier this morning? Why don't they have an extra notary instead of just one? Such lax people. If there was a Bank of America in this town, I'd transfer my account! Of course, it probably wouldn't matter to the Chase.

We live in Brazil. We received a letter about our safe deposit box. I tried calling Chase Bank in Arlington, Texas, and I only received an automated answering machine telling me to call a 1-800 number. I called the number and finally got a live person. Well, live as in off shore. She could barely understand English. I knew this, because I told her that I was calling from Brazil.

She informed me that I needed to go to the branch closest to me. I said, " that would be about 7,000 miles away. She didn't know how to help me. I asked for a supervisor - same crap! I asked for another supervisor. Finally I'm connected to someone in the states. He says he's not able to help with safety deposit boxes. What's going on with Chase? I've been banking there for over 30 years! If I have to, I'll leave Chase and persuade our mission to do the same. Our mission has a lot invested in Chase.

I have been trying to refinance my mortgage with Chase Bank for six months now and cannot get an answer. Chase sends me e-mails day after day asking for paper work. I have provided them paper work establishing my employment and financial reports, but that is not sufficient. I was not aware that an application for refinancing would take six months. To make matters worse my present mortgage is with Chase and I never missed a payment for seven years.

Why do i have to wait on a line this long on my lunch break and there are 2 tellers working. This is a constant problem here. Other employees and mgrs who should step in dont. Just walk around doing nothing. This was at the Penn Plaza, New York City branch.

Every time I make a purchase that may put me over the overdraft threshold by a small amount (eg. Not enough to impose a fine, I am finding that my transactions are being processed in a much different order. Larger purchases are made before this smaller one and is being rearranged to overdraft my account over the threshold. This has the appearance of being purposely done to impose multiple larger fines and I'm growing increasingly pissed off about it. Say I buy an item that costs $56 with $52in my account (52-56= -4, still not over the fee threshold) then I buy an item that costs $4 (again still not over the threshold).

However, the $4 purchase processed the day it was made and then the $56 one is left pending when it was made at the SAME store ONE DAY EARLIER. This results in the math looking like this: $52 (beginning balance) -$4= $48. $48 - $56 = -$8.00. This then puts me over the threshold and charges my account the fee. It's bull and is being manipulated to do this. I will NOT continue banking with Chase for these dirty profiting tricks.

I was denied because of my debt to income ratio largely due to the students loans ( parent plus loans) I have for my sons college education, none of which I have ever missed a payment on. My intention was to use the line of credit to make home improvements, sell my house and immediately pay back the line of credit. If I am ineligible for a line of credit through chase, then I don't know who can be eligible. I am very angry about this denial and will be closing the 10 chase accounts I currently have and will pursue a line of credit as well as my next mortgage and all future banking from another bank.

I don't like the new Chase Bank banking system. You did not even ask us. Just transferred us to the new accounting system. The stocks and bonds are not even separate. Please put us back to the old system. At lease give us a choice. I can easily go to another bank.

I went into your branch in maricopa az to add my wife's name to my account. We had passports, drivers licenses, social security numbers with us. The gentlemen that we were let in to see confirmed by account and my identity and was satisfied I was me. Then he tells me I cannot add my wife to my bank account unless I had some sort of utility bill with our joint names on it. I was flabbergasted that I can't add anyone I want to my account to spend my money not yours mine. Obviously you don't want Canadian customers with a rule like that. Why is it do we cost Chase to much money having a account in your branch or what. Like a utility bill for verification not a passport or a drivers licence no a utility bill. Unbelievable

I was given some misleading information and it has cost me dearly, I was placed on a unemployment forebrance and then I was told they would continue to help me, that didn't happen the house went in foreclosure, then they took 29,000 from my chase checking at my request by check, and refused to apply the money to my mortgage, that didn't work, I spoke to them and they gave me pay off, send in 30,588.84 to pay off the account, they got the money May 17 and have yet to apply the money to the mortgage, so my credit is still being damage.

I went to the ATM machine on Friday 6/17/16 approximately 4:15. After waiting in a long line outside the ATM machine states it is shutting down so I went inside and there were employee's standing there and long lines inside too. I did ask why are the ATM's constantly not working and one of the employees said that the one inside is working. I have stage four cancer and needed to get some of MY money to pay for medication. When I said I did not feel like waiting and this is why Chase Bank is going down hill. That employee said well then go else where and kept repeating bye bye to me.

I did say I pay his wages and he should not be so rude as I left. He asked me who raised me (I'm 64) and I did respond not his Momma. He then followed me between the two exit doors and said Fuck you to me. Now if these are the kind of employees you hire I understand now why no one is trying to make sure ATMs are working on a Friday night. I am not certain on the guys name I believe it started Con.... something. I would appreciate a follow up on this asap. The bank is located on S. 27th ST. and Loomis Rd. which is either Milwaukee or Greenfield.

I called the branch in my hometown to speak with someone about how my account was closed and over drawn. I was also letting the employee know that my job had direct deposited my checks into my account. I was asking him to look into my account and let me know if my checks went in and fixed my over drawn balance. He didn't ask me for any of my information, he didn't look into my account and proceeded to tell me that " since my account is closed my direct deposit would not go through, the checks would have bounced and been sent back to the employer." I asked him if he was for sure and he said "yes I am sure." I also asked him if I needed to call an 800 number to speak about this matter and he told me "no you don't have to call an 800 number."

When I called my employer back she had told me that she got an email from HR saying the checks were deposited and did no get rejected. So I then called an 800 number and they helped ms look Into my account to tell me that my checks were in fact deposited and were fixing my negative fees and that they would send me a cut check of my remaining money and that my account would be paid off and I can open a new one once this is all done. So the man (Richie) at the chase bank in Rowlett Texas on Dalrock road was so wrong about my info and did not look into my account and help me out the proper way.

He told me I would have my money back and in fact I will not have my money. This is not something minor you just ride off to a customer. He didn't even care to look into my account and tell me the right info. He did not know what he was doing, or what he was talking about. His name was Richie and I'm putting a complaint in because it was ridiculous the way he handled our situation and lied about my money and account. He needs to be trained better, or let go in my opinion.

Let me start off with the fact that I LOVE Chase. I was a Bank of America customer for 24 years and because of absolutely awful customer service in another part of the state, I switched to Chase. I haven't been disappointed until now, 5 years later. I am trying to get my finances and credit report score in order. I now have a financial position in which to do so reliably.

Now... I have called Chase for a credit report request and was denied. Given the fact that you have people who want to improve their credit score and financial situation, would you not think that a credit report just isn't all that tough to provide given all of the other "free credit report" gimmicks out on the internet aren't free nor are they accurate?

Not only that, but your customer service person had no idea how I could obtain this information. Please... Had I been asking to finance a house... a car... a bill consolidation... I could understand the inability to help me out. But this request is just plain silly not to be able to provide something that is so simply at your dispatch. Chase, I am disappointed. For the first time I really am. Jessica Kaslow 503.753.0844

Went to pay on my credit cards (6/6/16) at Richmond, KY. Big Hill Avenue location (as I have for many past years) and was told by lady that she couldn't accept my money without an ID.?? Don't understand this! I wasn't withdrawing $, I was paying money! What if I sent my daughter to pay my bill for me? This was/is idiotic to me! Explain this rule she said was implemented 2 years ago!?! Wasn't happy at this inconvenience!

I was in the United States to study in 2014. I went to the ATM at Walmart located in Okachobee Florida to withdraw $500.00. After I entered my PIN number and amount, the ATM stated my pin was incorrect and issued a statement saying the transaction was cancelled. Since I didn't get the money, I discarded the statement, however the money was deducted from my credit card. I used a chase ATM and would like proof that the money was not issued to me to present it to my bank so I can get my money back.

I have 2 houses loan and 2 businesses with chase. My whole family is chase customers. I'm working on my 3rd loan with chase and it's been going on since December 2015 until now. My 1st and 2nd loans were great. Both Loan processor and mortgage banker were not professionally done the job. Took them at least 3-5 days to answer emails or response my questions. 3 weeks ago was my closing date and Chase called an hour before that they had to be cancelled due to missing DOCs.

Today is another closing date and Chase didn't provide the update closing disclosure to the notary. I mentioned to them prior to closing date that docs were not update and my wife name was misspell on the documents. however, they still provided a non-update docs to the notary on the closing date. We had to spend an hour on the phone and they promised us to get it done by today. But, no one calls/emails me or the notary an update.

Our April 28th bill is charging us 25.00 late fee and 3.28 interest fee. We have never been charged an interest fee before and we have never been late paying our bill. I do not understand the $l9.50 you claim is past due. We did have a problem in March and a letter was sent to you dated April 10th explaining the problem. We had ordered some face cream thinking it was a free trial. Not only were we billed for it, we were sent eye cream also. However, we paid the bill. The next month they sent us more creams which we did not order and of course billed us for it. We complained ti them and asked you to reject any more charges from them.

I am the office Manager of Dendac Dentist Pc. Dr. Nayeem asked me to get Chase deposit slips from across our new location at 28-57 Steinway Street, Astoria, NY 11103. I walked into the Branch at Steinway Street and 30th. Avenue on April 28th, 2016 at around 2pm and asked the the officer there if I could collect the deposit slips. Please note he did not greet me, like any other bank officer when we walk in.

His name, I later found out is Mr. Mo Elder. He followed me as I was going to collect the deposit slip, he said to collect at most two or three deposit slips only. I told him that we need more and usually take a bunch at a time. He then himself handed me a small bunch of deposit slips and started to complain why my Doctor do not order them on line in a very offensive manner. He continued on, that his branch will run out of deposit slips because of me. While I was leaving he came again and said that if he had not seen me I would have STOLEN all his deposit slip. At this point I told him that if I wanted to steal, I would not have asked his permission in the first place.

We have been banking at Chase for about 20 years and never had such incidence, specially at the 30th. Avenue branch. Mr. Mo Elder has no knowledge how to behave with a loyal customer of 20 years and specially a woman. His behavior was absolutely unprofessional and outright offensive.

My husband and I have banked with the Chase bank in DeRidder, La. for as long as it was Chase. the service has always been exceptional. Up until recently, when someone decided to alter what used to be a pleasant banking experience, and turn it into a nightmare! Now you have to wait in a long, slow line to get anything done. One teller is trying her utmost to do the impossible of keeping it moving, while another poor teller stands idly by, unable to be of any use.

Then, to top it off, there is an ATM machine shoved in your face, like you are to stupid to know you can use the one outside, but, you already know what you need, and its a person!!!! not another ATM. In my opinion someone with more time then sense, devised this cock-eyed scheme just to make customers upset. Please, at least , go back to two tellers, so the wait want be so long. There are quite a few of us still left that lead very hectic lives. You are not making it any easier!

On 4/20/2016 I went to the Chase branch located at 700 S Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach and there was a sign on the door that it was closed temporarily, use the branch located at 1727 Artesia Blvd., Manhattan Beach. I went to the branch located at 1727 Artesia Blvd. I happened to look at the time as I walked in as I was running behind for an appointment. It was 5:41 went I walked in the branch. There was only one teller working and the customer she had was with was taking a long time for their transaction. Meanwhile the manager is just sitting in his office looking at the wall twirling a piece of paper in his hand. At 5:57 the line has not progressed and has actually gotten longer. The manager comes out of his office intent to walk past all the customers and lock the door.

His actions show it is more important to him that it is quitting time than helping anyone. As he is walking past I ask if he is the manager and he replies yes, so I say why don't you help someone. He says what do you want me to do? I reply help the customers, I have been standing in line 15 minutes. He replies snappily "that's not true" - unbelievable! This lazy little snit had an attitude and quite frankly is not helping you grow your business. In fact I will never go in that branch again. The location at 700 S. Sepulveda which I normally use is always a pleasant experience. I was shocked at the lack of professionalism and customer concern exhibited by this punk manager. He said his name is Jared.

In the mail I got a coupon that stated if I opened a account with a chase I would receive 300$ for setting up direct deposit. I needed a new bank so is thought I'd give it a shot. I set up the account and did in fact receive th 300$ in my account shortly after. On the coupon it did not state catches to receiving the 300$ besides setting up the direct deposit. I later went to close my account with chase for financial reasons and they took the coupon and reversed it because I didn't have the account open for more then 6 months which nobody told me was part of keeping the 300$.

After that the couldn't give me the 300$ back when I tried to open it back because the coupon was already "used". After that I was ver dissatisfied with the service and the communication with the staff. I will never refer anyone to chase bank ever any other bank is better then chase.

My account was closed for an unknown reason after a "review" was performed. This happened on a Saturday afternoon after all the branches had been closed and I was on vacation with my 2 children leaving me with no access to my money. I called the bank to ask why and no reason could be provided. They stated they would mail me a check with my money which was unacceptable since I required access to my money since I was traveling. This experience left me angry, distraught, and confused. I have had issues with Chase and their customer service in the past but this one took the cake.

I have been a customer of Chase for many years. I always get my papers that need to be notified at the same branch. Today 4/9/2016 I went in to get a paper notarized. Only to be informed that I needed to make an appointment? I never had to before. Mind you no one was there. I informed the lady I can't make an appointment because my husband is a Police officer and can't come any other time. She stated she can't help us because she had a client coming in 15 minutes. Really? No one else was there and she could have in my opinion accommodated us. It only takes 5 minutes tops to get something notarized.

We left very upset. Had to go to another branch further away to get the notarization done. I am very disappointed. I am even considering closing my accounts with chase. The branch I first went to went to is located at 6820 Rockaway Beach Blvd, Arverne, NY 11692. The phone number is 718-318-6129.

I received my back pay for disability and signed the back of the check for my son to put it in his account at Chase they did not ask for any type of ID and gave him $200 up front from the check. 48hrs later they froze his account and told him I needed to bring proper ID before the funds would be released. Which at the time that they took the check was NEVER mentioned. I took the letter I received from SSDI, my social security card & a picture ID even though it was expired to them. They told me & my son that the bank would be closing his account and mailing him the amount that the check was for minus the $200.

If I could not get proper ID due to my health issues which is the cause of my disability I can not be up long enough to go through the process it takes to get it. They did close his account but never released the funds to anyone. Although the Treasury Department received the cancelled check back as if it were cashed. Where did the money go? Why haven't they released the funds? Why did they cash the check instead of sending it back to the Treasury Department? And now they won't even speak with my son about this issue because he longer has a account there, after they closed it!

I just wondered why Chase banks don't take loose change anymore. I asked the manager of my bank because I wondered what small businesses do with their change. First he said we don't get any loose change from small businesses (which I don't think is true because I've seen people in the bank depositing bulging bank envelopes) and then agreed that he had complains about a further erosion of service. You mean to tell me those three women standing around couldn't take a few minutes to count my change? I have been going to the same bank location since 1988 (the building and my accounts have changed hands four times). Each time with a loss of service. I will be enquiring around at other banks. Even my small town has half a dozen.

Chase approved the recipient, myself, for an international wire transfer to my bank account in the UK. But when I tried to wire money to the approved recipient they blocked my account. They sent a message to my secure message center. But Since they already locked me out I cannot access it. I tried phone. I could not answer some of the security questions, eg. what is the zodiac sign for your birthday, who is your personal banker etc. There is no personal banker. The one who opened my account about 2 yrs ago does not remember me. I never saw her again. Personal changes all the time so no one remembers me, nor do I remember their names. How are you supposed to remember when you do most on line, never see the same person twice when you do go.

I have just moved to the UK. when I call them, lines are often not very clear so it is hard to understand their questions since they usually just rattle them off and often sound irritated when you ask them to repeat. They tell me to email. The only email is through the secure message center and they blocked me from that. They tell me the only way to solve this is to go to a local bank with my passport. Are they going te reimburse me for my flights? They have no email, no skype and nowhere in the UK that I can go to . Won't even accept my personal bank here, even though last year they did send a wire to my bank here.

I called the Chase Bank customer service number for help regarding my recent transactions. I was helped over the phone by a lady named Yola. She helped me with my concern however, she was very rude! I could not hear her correctly, when I asked her to repeat the statement she caught an attitude and began to breath hard and etc. I am new to this whole thing and I felt inferior to her, humiliated and remedial.

I am a new customer who opened an account on 2/10/16 at Battle Ground, WA. The purpose of the account was for my 93 year old mother’s social security check to be deposited and me to pay out to her adult family home where she is cared for. My wife and I are almost 70 and we wheeled in my mother, so all are account signers were there. My wife and I live in Alaska (no Chase bank) my mother is in Vancouver, WA. All went well opening accounts. Chase debit card arrived in Alaska on Feb 22nd and said pin was mailed separately. I activated the card by phone. As of March 2nd we have had no further mail from Chase. My wife and I left for Maui, HI on Feb 24 and will not be home until March 16, 2016, as we are celebrating our 40th Anniversary.

On March 2nd WA Department of Human Services finally told us how much of my mother's social security was to go to the adult family home where she is cared for. I called Matthew Cordes my private client banker to see how this transfer could be completed. It needed to be immediate so we started a wire transfer. He had another client waiting, so he said to call back if we experienced a problem. Did I mention my wife and I are almost 70 and we have never used internet banking. We ran into a problem almost immediately and called back to Matthew, as his line was busy we selected another private client banker option. They said we were on the wrong form, directed us to the correct tab with drop down menu, and stayed with us until the wire transfer was successfully completed and a transmittal number given. All good right!

We thought so! So we went for a drive in Maui. We came back a couple hours later and I went to login in to Chase to see if the account had been debited for the wire transaction. Surprise ,surprise!! We were locked out of our account because of a recent transaction. You remember the one the private client banker was on the phone with me the whole time-the only transaction I have done with this account. We checked our email and sure enough there was an email directing us to an urgent message within the website or mobile app. You know, the one we were locked out of.

I called the 877.691.8086 to straighten this out. They asked me if I had the debit card with me for id purposes. I did have. I gave them the number. Then they asked for my pin number, you know the one I have not yet received. So they would start on your stupid question list. I would pass and then be passed onto someone else who wanted my card number and pin, then more questions which I eventually failed. Now my wife and I both need to be verified by Matthew Cordes of Battle Ground WA.

I have just been verified. 2 and ½ hours into it today, twenty-four hours after the problems started. Matthew told me the problem was with my first transaction and an out of state wire transfer, yada, yada. All I care about was I could not get the problem corrected the first time.

I am out 24 hours of my anniversary vacation time, $25 for a wire transfer from Chase, $45 for a wire transfer from my bank in Alaska since I couldn’t verify if my wire transfer with Chase went through all on March 2nd. Today, March 3rd, I am out $200 for the whale watch cruise my wife and I couldn’t go on this morning so we could get this mess straighten out. I feel that you have very poor customer service. You seem to have no provision for the elderly who have trouble hearing, get confused with the trick questions and give wrong answers, conferring with each other (both being account holders) even thought we have identified ourselves as elderly and hearing impaired. I believe this to be elder abuse and possibly an illegal activity on the part of any business.

You train your people at customer service, fraud and tech services to be robots, wanting only certain answers and uncaring with our pleas for help or willing to transfer us someone who will work for the elderly. An example is the stress it caused me and all it would have taken is for your associate to call or three-way us in with Mathew Cordes of Battle Ground WA Chase, my personal client banker. All positive help was denied us. How was it resolved, Matthew called 877.691.8086 opt. 3 and low and behold all was resolved. It seems this should have been the first step taken, not the last.

I am not a happy camper with Chase at the moment.

This is NOT a complaint but a Plus mark for a little lady that works there named Stephanie. She went out of her way to show me something on the ATM machine that I wasn't aware of or ever got info on in my bank statements. I have banked there over 20 years and NO one has ever asked to help show me how to do something. Chase needs a lot more people working for them like this little lady.

The Chase Bank drive through is ridiculous, I try not to use it. I'm in line 8-14 minutes, every time. Something needs to be done. I'm 3rd car in line and have been here 8 minutes, I'm sure it will be another 5.

As a bank customer for 15 years, I was just trying to break a $20.00 dollar bill. First: No tellers available. Second: Waited 15 minutes and was informed I needed ID to break a small bill. Third: The branch just does not care. The Branch in question is located at Spanish River and Federal Highway in Boca Raton Florida. I think you guys are getting to big to care about the regular customer.

I wanted to close out my checking account with chase,but was considering starting a savings account instead, until one of the tellers at 9540 Telegraph Road Redford TWP. 48239, asked me what I was there for, and told me she didn't want me sitting there in her waiting area,and that I should go to another branch. What a scumbag she was, very uppity and arrogant. Never banking there again.

I am so tired of being harassed at the branch to use the "new atm". I am an intelligent adult and can make my own decision if I would like to see a teller. I come into the bank to do my business transactions. I think your policy of having less tellers and more machines is a very bad business decision. You are alienating a lot of your customers, especially your business customers. The tellers you do have act like they are doing you a huge favor by doing their job. Great way to make your customer's feel wanted.

I guess it is time to look for a new bank who actually believes in some kind of good customer service. I have talked to a regional manager about my concerns several months ago, and obviously our conversation meant nothing. Every time I am in the bank, I hear more customer complaints than on my previous visit. I am in a position to hear these complaints because my average wait time in line is 15 minutes to wait for 1 teller.

The lady who was helping me earlier today was really unprofessional, I was doing deposit for a business account at the location of 19500 Plummer St, Ste G1, Northridge CA, at around 12:45pm. The lady asked me how much is each stack of the $1 bills, I told her they are $100 in each. Instead of running all the bills in the money counter machine, she only did the larger bills and told me she will do the $1 bills later, and I can leave.

Seriously? So I said to her, "it's okay I can wait, I prefer you count them now, make sure the amount is right" (which they usually do in front of customers) so she turned to her colleague and said "she prefers us to do it in front of her" in a very unpleasant tone. As if I'm making a ridiculous request. Is that normal for someone to do that when you are reposting cash? Well I would never go back to this location, chase is known for their good service, it is such a shame.

Every now and then I'll have weird transactions made in my Chase Bank account. This time POS debit google took out $99.98 ($49.99) out my bank twice. It's January 28th and on the 27th I haven't used my card. The last thing I purchased with my card was at dollar tree. But this time almost $100 dollars is coming out of my bank that I did not authorize. This problem needs to be fixed or I'm gonna have to close my account or limit my money and get over draft protection.

Online banking not available for hours. No help with customer service. They were unaware that site was down. If they can't keep their servers reliable, how secure is their website?

I opened a new a Chase direct deposit checking account on 1/1/4/2016. I started the process on this date and completed it two days later on 1/16/2016 with a local branch in West Nyack, NY. The branch rep. had me sign several documents to complete this. I made arrangements with social security to transfer my direct deposit from People's United Bank to Chase Manhattan. Today, I received a phone call from the Chase bank representative informing me that Chase had decided to cancel my direct deposit checking account without any explanation.

I called customer service and they stated the same and said that they did not have an explanation. I was connected to someone at corporate headquarters and she stated that the bank had the right to review my account and cancel it at their whim and that the bank did not need to give me an explanation as to why the account was closed only after 6 days. I would like a formal explanation from Chase.

As I normally do every month for over 2 years, I made a withdrawal from the ATM at the 285 Main St., Poughkeepsie, NY location (along with the ATM Fee Charges). And as always the ATM only disperses bills in the denomination of twenty (ie: 20 dollar bills). From the ATM I go over to a Bank Teller to exchange the twenty dollar bills for other denominations which usually consist of 100, 50, 10 & 5 dollar denominations & a roll of quarters.

Today (Wednesday 13, 2016) I proceed with my normal routine & was told by the Bank Teller that there was a new policy in place where as they could no longer exchange said funds unless I had an account with Chase Bank. (My account is with HVFCU, Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union through my employer). When I spoke to the Branch Manager about this, she reaffirmed this new policy but said it had to do with (Money Laundering) & would not allow me to make the exchange. My response to her was "What does exchanging denominations have to do with Money Laundering?"

I received no response to my question, just an apology. "Sorry!" I then asked her "If I come in off the street with ten dollars to exchange for a roll of quarters you won't do it?" Her answer was "Only if you have an account with Chase". I then said to her "These twenty dollar bills came out of your ATM of which I paid a Fee to your Bank for using it. So in essence you are saying that the money in your ATM could be Laundered Money?" "Exchanging for different denominations is not Laundering Money". "Do you even know what Money Laundering is?" Again, all I got was "Sorry!"

Please tell me that Chase hasn't gone completely crazy and overboard with an Overkill Policy to such a simple thing like getting a ROLL OF QUARTERS or BREAKING A TWENTY DOLLAR BILL.

Have feedback for Chase Bank?