Chase Bank Customer Service

Contact Chase Bank Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-877-242-7372

Chase Bank is a personal, business and commercial banking institution under the parent company of JP Morgan. With over 5,000 branches and 16,000 ATM internationally Chase Bank is one of the four big banks in the United States. In 2012 employees numbered 260,000, with branches in over 85 countries and assets reported at US 2.6 trillion.

If you have a problem with your existing Chase account you may call the complaint line at 1-877-242-7372 from the US. There is a separate support number for military 1-877-469-1001 and eight other contact numbers for Chase listed. The overseas customer service number is 1-318-340-3308. These numbers are all conveniently located at their website, En Espanol support is available.

If you want to write to the CEO, James Dimon you may write your complaint to him at 270 Park Avenue, Manhattan, New York 10017. If your problem is more retail and commercial in nature, address your letter to Chase Tower, The Loop 10, Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603. Call 1-800-432-3117 for credit card support.

Chase Bank was founded in1799 by the third Vice President of the United States, Aaron Burr and was originally located at 40 Wall Street in New York City. At that time it was called the Manhattan Company. At one time the largest shareholder was the Rockefeller family.  Chase Bank has social media presence to monitor complaints on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Chase Bank Contact Information

1-877-242-7372

Most services available 24 hours a day

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top Chase Bank Complaints

Your bank's negligence has cost me the lose of over 200,000 dollars. My power of attorney abused her power through many electronic transfers and forgery. No red flags came about after much undue activity took place during a 3 year period when I was ill and she handled my banking. She robbed me blindly without any indication from the bank that there was foul play. I have involved the police but only a civil court seems to be the one to handle this. I cannot afford a good attorney now. So she the criminal gets away and I the victim lose. I blame the bank for not contacting me. I am not a big business or newsworthy which makes it worse so I thought this could help writing here.The money I sold my house for and other deposits on y behalf were taken in a very unorthodox manner that should have been noticed. I will be shocked if you can help but beyond grateful if you can.

Manner, Conduct and Communication from Ms. Vera Agopian @ your local bank located at corner of Central & Colorado in Glendale, California. Vice President Burr, originator of the Chase Bank would not be happy with this employee of yours...
I was instructed to present my self at Chase Bank located as given above to request that an issued check be deposited to one of your client's account for service render. At the teller service of your bank I was informed that the acct # for deposit appeared incorrect. I informed and showed the teller the text instructing to pay vendor at acct # provided by your client. Thinking of error, I initiated text communications to clarify the acct # and bank entity. I took a chair in your available sitting space to wait for response. Therein, Ms. Vera Agopian appeared before me and wanted to know my business at your bank. I shared the experience and she spoke with the teller attending to the transaction. Ms. Agopian returned with the check and informed me that I would not be given the acct #. I was confused by her and she walked away; I, at that moment had just received the response to my text as to Acct # and the address of record on the acct.
I approached Ms. Agopian's office and attempted to share the newly received text; But, Ms. Agopian went off in an assertive manner about fraud and how to trust me, that I had requested deposit to a business acct, etc. I made every attempt to calm your employee and assure her that my instructions were to make deposit for service rendered, that I did not request deposit to any business or other acct and that I was involved in any fraud or such attempts. Ms. Agopian took my full name, the address I had received in the text and the acct # I was given, she left her office to make deposit transaction #295 to acct # ending 2200 at 11:05 on this date 04/15/2019. NO APOLOGY FROM Ms. Agopian's FOR POOR PERFORMANCE ON BEHALF OF YOUR BANK. I, in front of your bank clients in your sitting area, very unhappy and sad that I would need to report the experience to the check issuer and the deposit recipient besides reporting to you.

Chase bank closaed my CD account without authorization. Then claimed they couldn't find my CD then they found it. They claimed they couldn't find statements yet they found statements. My CD money vanished 10 days before the 1 year maturity. They then claimed my CD was inactive/dormant which in Illinois an inactive/dormant acct is when no activity is for 3-5 years. Again my CD money vanished 10 days b4 the 1 yr maturity. Then claimed to send tghe CD funds to Unclaimed Properties of Il which was another LIE. Now they claim I redeemed/cashed in the CD, yet any transactions are shown on your bank statement which I ahve that they sent me which shows no withdrawl of the CD and no date of such withdrawl. They also sent me a letter stating they have diligently researched for my CD money and are unable to change their decision as to refunding me my $10,310.84 and decided to no longer communicate or respond to me anymore. Their suggestion was to SUE THEM FOR MY CD MONEY THEY STOLE. Plus Clarice from their executive office told me she was investigating my case ALONG WITH 30 OTHERS. Which means Chase has a pattern of closing customers accounts, stealing their funds and BLAMING THEM FOR THE LOST MONEY. This bank should be investigated to the fullest extent of the law and BE SHUT DOWN FOR FRAUD AND THEFT. Actually this complaint should be ZERO STARS

San bernardino branch 115372.
I've been a member for at least 17 years and never have had any unethical behavior with my account. I've been cashing the same state checks and just cashed one two weeks ago but this branch said they can't cash them until they clear. That there policy changed . That's a lie , this same branch pulled this crap on me 5 years ago. I never have had this problem at any other location. They pick and choose what they want to do. Racial profiling

how man times i ask for manger etc refuse to put me on
not just that my $ i send online goes to someone else account im tried they talk over me
im tried being treated like shit.
i am asking how you hiring people to work in the banks meaning 800 #
im going to my lawyer to see what can be done because your 800 is a joke
im disaled with disablies
call westbaylon ny they will tell u im saying the trurh.
funny part is no wonder no one wants to bank with you. can i get some kind of help from you
i ask them to change the date they say they will and they dont on credit card hgi dont know what else to say shame on u

After online discovery that $3000 had been moved from my savings to checking acct.
I immediately transferred the money back to savings then changed my user name and password. After which I called chase online phone number which was in India.
After speaking to 3 Indian representatives, including a supervisor, who all said I had to go to a local chase bank to get this straightened out, even though I lived half way around the world, and had been using online banking with chase for over 10 years, they said that made no difference.
At that point I asked to be connected to chase fraud division in America. I was connected with a gentleman at chase fraud USA who said the money was still in the account and that they has stopped a $1000 and a $200+ transfer from happening, so my money was safe.
At no point during any of this activity was I alerted by the bank, which I had setup account protection, for any transactions over $200
The gentleman I spoke with did not offer any assistance to secure or unlock my account, so that my automatic social security check and my Veterans disability checks would continue into that account, and so that the account remained accessible.
Instead he gave me another chase number to call during business hours, who he said would help setup a new online account. He also said that by doing so my direct deposit checks would not stop being accepted for just 30 days with the locked account, but would extent to 60 days, giving me an opportunity to contact Social Security and the Veterans Administration to change the direct deposit account number.
I followed his advice and was told chase would not open the online account which the gentleman from fraud said they would. Not only that, but chase has already started returning my direct deposit checks already. Not accepting them into the locked account for 30 days as I was told by the gentleman at fraud.
End result was they said they would send a check for the amount in the savings and checking to my home address.
Fortunately my 94 year old mother was a signed on the account and was physically able to get to a local chase bank to open a new account and move the $10,000+ into the new account, she also took a 2 page power of attorney with her that I had drawn up by an attorney in 1982 which gave her the power to do absolutely anything in my name. The POA was refused by the bank. They later said the reason was in case I was ill or incapacitated it was not acceptable. Those issues are covered in my living will and have nothing to do with a power of attorney. I certainly received a lot of misinformation, which there is a much more fitting three letter word for.
I trusted this bank with a balance of over $20,000 for almost 15 years and this is how I was repaid. The money is currently in the new account, but I guarantee it won't be there for long.
I will be extremely glad to share this anywhere on the internet at anytime with anyone.
Personally I believe they were hacked and didn't want to take the blame, so they covered it up as quickly as possible, but that's just my opinion.
Sincerely
Martin Skei

For the last 3 months I have been receiving a late fee charge on my credit card, but I make my monthly payment every 3rd of the month.
I call in every month and they remove the free, they tell me that it will no longer happen but I just received my 4 late fee.
Can someone please call or text me at 703-420-0673 and let me know how I can resolve this on going issue.

published review 3/23/19
Through a series of unauthorized charges to my debit card, I was subsequently charged closing to $560 in overdraft fees. After 19 hours total on the phone, meeting with a bank manager, and speaking to 8 separate managers on the phone, even compiling my own spreadsheet so it was crystal clear, Chase is STILL not refunding them all. I explained that I am a veteran that is in process of getting my disability and I cannot have them continue this madness. I have been promised timamd again it would be taken care of. Only four charges have been credited thus far. Corporate Chase would rather spend thousands in salaries for the agents/managers I have spent talking too, rather than just credit the remaining fees which were of NO fault of my own and claims were filed. I have no words.

I made the very stupid mistake of sending a $1500 payment to a Chase Card that is no longer active. I have spent multiple hours faxed information and spoken with rude representatives to get my money back. It's been over a month, and now they still claiming it will take another two weeks for them to refund my money. They claim that have "the right" to take up to 30 days to refund my money.

That 30 days did not start until I called them requesting my money back. Even though they have no record of my old account and it took several time to convince them that I did indeed have an account. How do they track anything, how secure is your account when they can't digitally find money they received that does not belong to them. It took them two days to cash the check!

They are not paying me interest on the money they holding hostage! You can bet, if I owed them money - I would not "have the right" to wait 6 weeks to confirm that I owed them the money, and interest would still accrue.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

my card ti expire at end of month. i called to check on my replacement card. on feb 20. the person told me that it had been mailed at earlier date and
he would cancel that card and send me a replacement. the first of the month, i receive my cr card. when i tried to activate it, they tell me it been canceled at my request. but, u have a new one coming. this was on beb 20. so far, no card. i asked to have the orginal card re-instatled . would not do it. so, i have no card. cannot buy online or any other way. still waiting.

Bonnie at the business department withdrew $3,330 from my personal checking account for the line of credit that I owe from my previous business that I have not operated in years. I am a salaried employee. She withdrew an entire pay check of mine and has caused me a huge financial hardship. I complained to her and her supervisor requesting the return of my money and I received no help. I had been paying $150 per month and the $3,300 is completely disproportional and unlawful and unexplainable, especially without any notice to myself. I cannot believe that Chase would treat a customer that way, especially after so many years.

My wife and I have had accounts at Chase for several years; savings, checking, mortgages, the whole thing. I have been appointed Guardian of my wife's adult son who also has an account at Chase. I live in Texas, the Ward is in a facility in Kentucky.

I went to my local Chase branch to change the name on the account and\or open a new account as Guardian. I had a certified court order The local branch said they thought the court order; i.e. Certified Order of Appointment was insufficient. . I asked what they needed and was told I could either:

Fly to Kentucky and open the account there; or

Hire both a Kentucky lawyer and a Texas lawyer to review the judge's orders and issue written opinions.

I spent hours back and forth with "Customer Support" (CS) Most responses indicated they had not taken the time to even read what I had sent or they simply did not understand (or care to understand) the issues. They would tell me to work it out with the branch. The branch would then say it was above their pay grade.

When I told CS that the branch did not know how to proceed CS told me that they (CS) were "unable to assist with your concern via social media".

I fully agreed with this assessment and asked with whom I should speak directly. CS's response to this was " We're very sorry but we're unable to assist any further".

So, I am between a rock and a hard space. I am under order of the court to" take charge of the money and property belonging to the ward". I have Chase Bank "unable to assist" and refusing to even allow me to talk to someone with the authority to attempt resolution of the issue.

I don't think this complaint will make a difference as I am certain Chase does not give a fig about my experience with customer service nor do they care if I decide to move my business to another bank.

I opened a checking account online due to the $200 bonus offer with a direct deposit. I just started a new job and set my payroll up to go into my chase acct.
1st problem: Locked myself out of the app bc I forgot my credentials. An 800 # was listed with a message to call to get access to the Chase app. I called. Was put through to 2 people, who could not help me and said they some department is reviewing my account stuff and would be complete in 48 hours, I was told someone would call me when it was complete. 3+ days later I called the 800 # again. And the exact same scenario as I described above happened. I’d be contacted within 48 hrs. No calls ever came I’m from chase bank. I went into the nearest branch by my work on my lunch break desperately trying to get some answers and assistance with my account bc I had a direct deposit set up to go into my ck acct there.
I went into the Denham Springs branch and spoke with a lady who had a name tag on but all I remember is it said manager on it. I presented her with my valid photo ID with my social security card as well as the debit card I got in the mail. She said I need ANOTHER form of PHOTO IDENTIFICATION in order for her to be able to do anything for me including telling me if whatever is going on with my acct will affect my direct deposit set to be going in on the 22nd of Feb. That lady told me to go to the DMV and get another ID and that was the only thing I could present to chase that would allow me access to my account. I was not able to get to the DMV before the 22nd due to me working full time at a new job. The 22 nd comes and no money in my account.
I return to the Denham Springs branch to talk to someone again to find out what happened and where my money is!!
I was told it was returned to sender and can take anywhere from 1-3 days to return to my payroll dept.
DAY 3 (not including Friday the 22nd) HR still has not received my payroll back from Chase.
I went into a different branch in my hometown of Zachary. I was told that the 1st lady I spoke with at the Denham Springs branch should have helped me bc I presented enough identification that day and did not need to have another form of PICTURE ID!! The lady at the desk in Zachary her name is Tywanna Haynes tried to help me, as I was loud and upset and eventually crying! She told me she does see my money sitting there and it was NOT returned to my HR but unfortunately she nor anyone else is going to be able to help me get my money bc the account is in pending close status. She said it was set to close today then they’ll cut me a check and mail it to me. MEANTIME I AM A SINGLE MOTHER WHO WAS DEPENDING ON MY PAYROLL TO EAT AND PAY BILLS. My internet has been disconnected, demco is threatening to disconnect me, and many more problems that this mess has caused me. I certainly wish I’d NEVER opened an account at Chase Bank.
I feel like that lady teller at the DS branch, (I was told she was a floater) should be aware of what she did and the hell its caused me and my children. I will not stop calling, going by the DS branch, complaining online and whatever else I can do until somebody takes responsibility for this.

Chase is the most incompetent group of people and process I have ever encountered at a bank.
To be brief:
I ran 4 credit card charges totaling almost $20,000. Which were all approved and posted to my account. I even called my bank to assure posting and everything was as it should be. A few days later, they retracted all the charges for dispute. Then Chase told me I wasn't an authorized signer on the account and I couldn’t do anything; the next person said I was, then I wasn't and so on and so on.

I had moved the office in July 2018, changed the address. Then every time I called, they still had the old address - changed it a second time when I changed the username and password - not sure how you do that as a non-authorized user. ???? Upon initial dispute, they still had the previous address on file - so I changed the address for the 3rd time. I have spent and wasted over five weeks, 67 hours talking to over 25 people who all gave different solutions and reasons. When I asked what I did wrong, so that this wouldn’t happen in the future ANSWER: NOTHING!

Chase closed the account and insisted I had to open a new one in order to run credit cards. Filled out the paperwork 3 times (because their new software was apparently still under beta testing); then they denied the new account. I requested the dispute paperwork to be sent via mail. In their infinite wisdom, they sent all the paperwork to the wrong person, at the wrong address. (How am I supposed to sign paperwork that doesn’t even have my name on it?). I received it on February 14th - with the dated letter enclosed indicating that all paperwork had to be completed and filed by February 13th....immediately again on the phone and another 15 calls (can't even count the disconnects)..... only to find out - if it's past the date - THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING! (they hide behind the policies of Visa and Amex). They had the gall to say they didn’t get it …b/c my guess is, once past the date they throw it out.

Even though it was their internal incompetence and error that caused the late submittal. I did do it on the 14th of February signing my own name that listed someone else’s name- UNBELIEVABLE!

I am a single mom, two kids and 50 girls that I have supported and educated for 30 years (for not one dollar in salary) in Nepal - www.risinglotsuchildrensvillage.org. All of this is gone. I have it all documented, have contacted a lawyer and I am going to the National News with this story. Chase, your incompetence, lack of process, and complete disregard for clients who have been paying you for years is disgraceful. This disgusting and ridiculous combination has ruined the lives 53 people. I am going to blast this all-over social media and spend my last dollars to boost it to as many people all over the world as I possibly can.

Chase you are a despicable example to the banking industry. Stay tuned for the full documentation listing dates, names, numbers, amount of time on the phone and the inconsistencies with their solutions. To add insult to injury, this has been all time consuming, can't run credit cards and basically can't work. THANK YOU, CHASE, FOR NOTHING. Oh, but I have to maintain an active account open (which they charge for monthly) just in case, after 6 months of research they decide to do something and figure it out. Highly unlikely. A personal letter will be sent to James Dimon (CEO).

To be brief:

I tried for 2 days to contact my Chase branch to get a SWIFT number so I could get some funds transferred with no luck. I ended up having the funds to my USBank account in Logan Oh.

Dennis McCann

I'm John Arredondo,
In 2018 I went to chase Bank in Garden Grove CA my direct ?Deposits ?Social Security and Service Related income are put into my account once a month, being I'm a Disable Veteran that's my only income, around Sept 2018 I needed to make some changes to my account, I discussed with her on how can I red flag my account on withdrawals ? Because of bank charges, her response was to change my bank card, she gave me the wrong advice" I needed to close my account and open a new one, when I did I withdrew almost all in my checking as soon as the Bank received it " but before I closed the account chase Bank still paid the withdraws with only $34 dollars in my account, total about $900 the first account was closed, soon after I was contacted by the Chase Bank informining me I needed to pay or the Bank will Red Flag Untill I do" the bank received 3month on a closed account of my VA income without notice, I ask Chase Bank and the bank dident know? The 3rd month the I found out chase Bank intercepted I'm income with giving Me notice on what's going on" this really put me in stress. On my new Account I asked if I don't have enuf in the Bank don't pay " I couldn't log on my account ? Then I see the ?Bank again payed the bill I'm overdrawn, this is Disappointing that your Employees can't follow instruction ? On bad advice from the Bank " it set me back and it cost me, I need my account red flagged "
If my account doesn't have the funds Not to pay" I last the trust. You can Email Me on outcome ?
Have a nice day" John Arredondo

I cancelled my account with Chase at least a year ago. Yet I am beseiged with offers et cetra. To talk with anyone at Chase has been unsuccessful. I want to be unsubscribed from ANYTHING that has to do with CHASE. TAKING ME OFF ALL ALL MAILING LISTS. This is beyond annoying and devasting to our forests. please do so and confirm by email ASAP.

Tellers like Angel at the east farmingdale branch in NY need to be better educated on receiving customers. He does not greet the customers just a simple "NEXT" and as he is helping customers he is very chatty and laughing with his co-workers. 2nd - he asked me in front of a bunch of stranger for my social and they are not supposed to do that. they are supposed to ask you to write down your social, not blurring it out in front of a bunch of strangers. you never know who is listening and retaining your information and bam identity theft.

Today I visited Chase at 13621 N. US Hwy 441 Lady Lake Florida to do two wire transfers to China. Ms Ana Arango took me to her desk. The first transfer went well. Before starting the 2nd transfer I asked her to get the TRN after she was done. She did not comment on that. When it was time to sign I asked about the TRN. She showed me the transaction number (contract ID) and said that is all I needed. I told her that I send many wire transfers and this supplier requires the TRN to get their money. She continued to say it isn't necessary and we got the manager Ashley Earles involved
Neither of them had heard of the TRN. After a long discussion I called my Ohio bank that does this all the time and they told her to call the Bankers assist number and use opt#4. She still insisted that it wasn't necessary. Eventually she agreed to call but she did not get the number (I don't know why), she offered to call another number and I told her don't bother that I will get it from my Ohio branch. As I stood up the Manager Ashley Earles was behind me and I began to complain about the treatment by Ana.
Ashey told me I was getting too loud (I was upset about the way I was treated and the time took and that they had no idea what a TRN is. I asked Ana if she would please learn how to get the TRN because I do a couple of transfers per month and will need this in the future. The manager Ashley said to0 me hat she doesn't have to do anything of the sort because my request was unreasonable and that no one ever asked for this before. I told her is is nit unreasonable but it was unusual. She told me to take my business to a different bank in the future and asked me to leave.
I have been a Private Client for many years and have dealt with many branches and have never been denied the TRN or even questioned about it
The fact that I explanied that I do these transfers all the time and referenced my Ohio bank and the Florida bank in Mount Dora having given me the TRN should have convinced them it is real.
FYI, We winter in Florida and that is why we are banking at Chase here
As a final note, both my wire and I have done wire transfers before at this bank and we always got the TRN in the past. I don't know who we dealt with those times
Jack Gray
440-476-5285

To whom it may concern
With the high regards we had for Chase, we decided that your bank would be the best choice for a business account. After much deliberation, my business partner and I decided to proceed with the procedures to open a business account with your bank. My first concern began during the initial account set up. Our first appointment was set for October 10, 2018 at the Chase bank located at 18320 Preston Rd, Texas 75252. In that appointment, we opened the business account and filled out the merchant services application. Iris Santamaria was the agent from the merchant services that handled our merchant service account but during the account opening process, we encountered multiple issues with Ms. Santamaria in which we had to speak to her manager. Since October 10, I called daily to ensure that the account was opened because we were losing lots of customers with the delay of the account/merchant services. The process took 19 days and the account was eventually opened on October 29, 2018. It was crucial for the business account to be set up before we left for a business trip. Before we left, Ms. Santamaria informed us that the business account was opened and that we would not have any issues. We left for our trip on November 5, 2018 and returned on November 30, 2018. From December 1, 2018 to December 8, 2018 we promoted our business to inform clients about our new credit card payment option. One December 8, 2018, we had our first customer who needed to pay with a credit card. Our employee wanted to complete the payment process but encountered a technical issue. We reached out to chase customer service and was informed that our account was closed and that they did not know the reason. We were in shock because we had lots of customers that needed to pay with credit card but canceled because of this issue. Unfortunately, we lost many of our customers to our competitors and lost a total of more than $10,000 from customers that wanted to pay with credit card. On the same day, we received the contact information of Ms. Santamaria managers whom I reached out to. I called and texted Ms. Santamaria manager and she informed me that the account was closed but that she did not know the reason. In the text messages, she stated that the account may have been closed because of missing paper work from the credit team and that I should reach back to the sales person. No one reached out to us and our merchant services did not work. On December 10, 2018 I went to the Chase located at 18320 Preston Rd, Texas 75252. I asked for help regarding our issue and have spent 3 hours at the Chase location and was then told that Jesse Anderson would take care the issue. Mr. Anderson contacted me via phone call and informed me that there was additional paperwork that needed to be signed for the account to be reopened. He said that the process will take 24hours. The next day, December11, 2018 we set up an appointment for the evening time to use our merchant service for client’s credit card payments, but it did not work. After trying to reach Jesse all day on December 11, 2018, he finally got back to us at 4:30pm and told us that it was all set up and that the merchant service was working. When we attempted to collect a client’s payment via credit card, it did not work. We called technical support and they said that the account was closed. Due to the technical difficulty that occurred on December 11, 2018 we lost 2 of our customers. The next day, we went to the chase branch located at 18320 Preston Rd, TX 75252 and we were promised that the issue will be fixed. Finally, on December 12, 2018 the issue was fixed. Sadly, it took more than 2 months from the day we opened our merchant account up until today December 27, 2018. No one has reached out to us regarding our horrible loss from our business. Honestly, we are utterly disappointed and deeply saddened. We do not think that this is acceptable and would like to be compensated for our huge loss. Thanks,
Alexander Karnauch
Your Home Expert
469 777 8834

A couple of weeks ago I spoke with Citibank regarding $2116.97 balance I had and wanted to get rid of the interest so I could better afford the monthly payments, they said they would send me a check for that amount and I should deposit it and then go online and send them the payment thereby getting rid of the interest. I received some checks, filled one out for the $2,116.97 and deposited it, I then went home and was looking closer at the paperwork and realized I had signed up for a bank transfer thru Chase and thought it was the check I was expecting from Citibank. I went to Chasse with my issue and explained that I needed this reversed I did not want their bank transfer, I am 72, and a low income senior and struggling with the bill I have now, she said "it's not that easy", she wanted me to deposit my check I did get for $2116.97 with chase which I have until 1-11-19 to do. Now my chase slate has a balance due of $2599.31 and the prior balance due on it was $397.66 and there is a $84.68 fee included in the amount, I get $1143.00/month, none of this should have gone this far and now I owe Citibank $2,116.97 and Chase $2,599.31, why did they just not stop this transfer like I asked in the first place? Now everything is a mess and I am stressed every day over this. I live in Davison Michigan.

I would like to file a complaint about representative April Bowles at the Woodland Hills branch of Chase located on Ventura Boulevard. I went to the bank to make a deposit and at the end of my deposit, the outside teller machine had a message that stated that it was having problems and that my deposit might be affected. I went inside the bank to tell someone. I was on my way to work at the time. There was no manager in site. There was a line of people waiting to make a deposit. I tried to get Ms. Bowles' attention to let her know there was an issue so I could be on my way. She ignored me and continued with a prissy attitude to service a client. When I asked for a supervisor, she snottily said that she was a supervisor and continued to ignore me. I tried to tell her that the instant teller machines were down again and she dismissively said, "I have to call a technician." She treated me like crap and I just wanted to let someone know of an issue outside. I run $150,000 through your bank on a yearly basis. The woman could have stopped and addressed my concern for one moment instead of being a nasty B. If this is the type of service that I can expect, to wait in a long line of people to tell someone there is a problem, rather than have someone with some intelligence say, "maybe I need to stop being a nasty robot person for one moment and see that there is an issue that someone is trying to let me know about..." I am a supervisor and I would never dismiss someone like that. Obviously, there was an issue that was beyond the get in line and wait for your turn type. I have been with Chase for years and always speak highly of your bank to others but if you have more nasty staff like Ms. Bowles then I will take my business elsewhere.

I was trying to cash a check written to me from a chase business bank account and the teller said there would be an eight dollar cashing fee. She told me it was company policy and no one including the manager, who I talked to also, would not be able to eliminate the cashing fee for me. I could see such a policy when the check would have been written from a bank other than their own. I was literally applaud by such a policy and wondered how anyone would trust such a bank and continue doing business with them. Then I remembered when I was a much younger man and was told by a different teller, but the same bank at a different location that I could not get one thousand dollars out of my checking account. Another one of your policies that I thought was ridiculous, so I just closed my savings account and opened a savings account at a different bank. Being a substantial part of the organization from which the check originated that I was unable to cash I am recommending to them to change banks.

After actively pursuing this for 8 MONTHS, following Chase's mistakenly closing our account, about two months ago, Chase finally committed to returning our $87,814.77 in 7 business days. They did not! Without any plausible explanation or firm commitment to return our money at any specific point in the future. We've been forced to live in abject poverty due to Chase's continued negligence and cannot wait a minute, hour, or a day longer!
We were receiving repeated promises of 24-48 business-hour delays which eventually ceased receiving absolutely no evidence Chase has taken any action whatsoever.
We only discovered our account was closed when our checks started bouncing that was 8 months ago. We were very understanding and patient. Being assured the problem was being addressed and would be repaired. We couldn't conceive that 8 MONTHS later we still wouldn't have access to our money and Chase was doing nothing to correct the problem.
I would think Chase would have better ways of keeping their clients money in their coffers, like offering responsible and professional service for example, than denying Chase's clients access to their money once it's in their vaults and refusing to return it.
Aside from being illegal, it's not the sort of example that attracts new clients. Public disclosure of this saga, would probably cause a worldwide run on Chase banks by its current clientele. Given Chase's poor handling of our account, and Chase's Indifference to it. I see absolutely no reason a similar saga couldn't happen to any of them.
We've talked to a Chase specialist, over a month ago, then it was escalated to Chase's Executive Department with absolutely no evidence Chase took any action Whatsoever.
We've already been assured by Chase's fraud Department that a check was sent via UPS overnight over a month ago. It was not!
In the latest round of cheap, childish delaying tactics...in the most abstract language possible...we have been repeatedly told that it "appears" emails have been sent to us,
Any email discussions from Chase with us should have taken place after the wrongful closure of our account. Not 8 MONTHS after we were embarrassed to discover it when our checks started bouncing!
We have sent emails to every email address we've every given to Chase. All accounts are active and working fine. We have received nothing within a week of checking our email accounts.
Considering the abject poverty Chase's negligence has forced us into, how could we possibly afford internet access to receive emails anyway. We cannot even afford telephone service.
This has been dragging on for so long that the cost of even 1 outgoing call would feed my family for a day...if we could even afford that.
For now we have electric to charge our cellphone for incoming communications only. Sometime soon this month, our electric will probably be disconnected again.
+639665583163
is my international cell-phone number.

We are mainly able to send messages to Chase because our cell provider allows free.facebook.com without data charges. We've sent hundreds to no avail.
At extreme personal expense we've also sent about 10 emails. We know they have been received because we receive email notification when they are decrypted by Chase's encryption service, "Voltage." Yet Chase still refuses to acknowledge or address the emails or the problem.

In the 1 encrypted email Chase eventually did send, the impersonal entity "Executive Office" using the personal pronouns "I" and "WE" insists that we call to discuss our "concerns." Speaking only in the abstract and refusing to address any of the specifics of the complaints we've registered hundreds of times.

After 8 months of illegally holding our money hostage, there's nothing left that Chase hasn't had ample time and opportunity to discuss with us already. We're not interested in any more of Chase's childish delaying tactics.
Anything less then the immediate overnight delivery of our money that Chase has been holding hostage for 8 months is unacceptable! Quite possibly illegal

Andrea Schlicht-Joki and her father Herb Schlicht. Have been illegally holding a Chase check for $87,814.77 which was in David J Langren's Colorado Chase bank account that Herb managed until the account was mysteriously closed and was emptied about a year ago. Then Herb disappeared. Herb is still unreachable. but David tracked him down through his daughter in Tennessee about four months ago.
After months of getting the run-around, two month ago Andrea and her husband claimed to have returned David's check to Chase's fraud department who, they say, promised the check would be delivered to David in the Philippines via UPS in 7 days.
It wasn't. Still without any plausible explanation. They just blame Chase.

Andrea's latest threat was:
"if you want your money, you will find a way to call. 1-800-235-8522"
David is living in the Philippines where US toll free numbers are hardly free.
Not having access to his savings, He has been driven into abject poverty trying to resolve this and cannot afford an international call charge. Andrea knows this full well.
And he has no reason to believe that these will be the final terms, threats, or conditions to ever see his money again. There have been many.

102001017.....940008­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­444 are the original Chase account numbers off of the bottom of one of it's checks
Herb Schlicht still holds all of the financial records concerning this account and refuses to return those also.
He has been totally unreachable since his disappearance.
We've talked to a Chase specialist, nearly a month ago, then it was escalated to Chase's Executive Department with absolutely no evidence Chase took any action Whatsoever.
+639665583163
is my international cell-phone number.

We are only able to send messages because our cell provider allows free.facebook.com without data charges

After 8 months of illegally holding our money hostage, we're not interested in any more of Chase's childish delaying tactics.

like all other complaints on here, not one is reviewed or answered to by anyone from Chase. we can all put our complaints out there for everyone to see but that's as far as it goes. phone customer service is a joke and I am rethinking my choice as Chase as my bank as should everyone else. lets make a stand and be heard. its our money that keeps them open

opened our account less than two weeks ago. TWO unauthorized withdrawals on our savings account required speaking with 9 different people/departments. One amount redeposited. Still working on the second one. Have asked to have account restricted from withdrawals and now have to call back at 8:00 a.m. - it's a SUNDAY so no branch is open. We returned to Chase and are now regretting it. No one seems to be able to help and the last person this morning - Mohamed - just kept repeating what he was saying (call back at 8, call back at 8, not listening to me or offering a decent phone number other than the regular customer service number I'd have to start all over on. He finally just disconnected while I was trying to ask him to stop repeating and answer something. Only got 2 stars because we like the woman at our branch in Chesterton IN - but we've also not heard back from them. 219-877-7205

The teller machine froze and did not give me my cash $880 and when I told the employee he treated me as if I did not know how to use my card as I explained to him he said I had to call the 1800 number I explained I am deaf ! And this was not my card at fault it was the teller machine, he repeated it's your card I put the card in as he said the teller machine said there was 20 cents in my account!where did my money go?! He got the branch manager she ask me step away from the machine she would not listen to me as I explained the teller machine froze and now it says I have no money in my account she insisted! No it's okay and treated me as if I was retarded and did not k ow what was going on and chase took my money and now they will not give me my money my account reads withdraw! $880 as if I took the money and chase employee and branch manager treated me as if I was retarded and I have no commen sense and branch manager said as I explained to her this is not right she replied well this is not how things work on this end - sounds crazy it is I like to know where is my money ? Why did chase steel my money?

In September I went to the Chase bank in Camp Verde, AZ. My step dad had pasted away and I was trying to close his accounts with his death certificate. He had a checking with my mothers name on it and she had a checking with his name on hers. I was told by Michelle M. Frisch the personal banker that there was nothing I could do unless I brought my mother into the bank. She is an invalid and that was an impossibility.

Two days later, I returned to the bank and a teller gave me "power of attorney papers" and a list of mobile notaries. I was thrilled since now I had a way to accomplish my goal, even though Michelle should have given me the papers in the first place.

I got the papers notarized and returned to the bank. Michelle told me I needed two forms of ID for my mom which I didn't have. I had been told I needed two forms of ID for myself which I did have. So I left and bank and drove home and returned with my mothers IDs. Then Michelle told me there was a mistake on the papers and I would have to have new papers notarized. I said, "can't we just cross the mistake off and initial it". She said no.

I left the bank and called the notary and she said that's "bullshit". Anyway, I got the new papers notarized and retuned to the bank.

Michelle was out sick and there was someone taking her place. I said please have the branch manager (Char Robinson) come so I only have to tell my story ONCE. Everything was then taken care of, after 5 trips to the bank. Char admitted that Michelle should have given me the paperwork in the first place and that the notary was correct in saying we could have initialed the mistake without going through having papers re-notarized.

I've been with your bank for over 55 years. (Valley Bank, Bank One, and Chase) I feel like I really got the unnecessary run-around. Char acted like something would be done about the situation, but I doubt that ever happened. I even made the statement that I have over $75,000 in your bank and could withdraw it because of the way I was treated!

I am overseas trying for 3 mo, to get a new card i get conflicting information as what to do i send message after message each time something different ..different person replies ..can they not read previous emails ..yesterday oct 12 i got a reply every 4 hours all telling me something different
this has gone on way to long...last email was same info got before I am in Thailand I can not go to the nearest branch is 4000mies...chae bank has destroyed my trip

I have had my Business acct. with a Premier Plus checking acct. linked to it for 7 years. Because the accounts were/are linked I am exempt from being charged a monthly fee. In July of this year I realized they charged my business acct. a $15.00 service fee. I pointed out that I have the linked accounts, they realized their mistake & refunded the $15.00. It happened again in July. I looked at my account more closely and realized they have charged 2 more months, it actually started in June. Again I point out the accounts are linked, they apologize and refund the $30.00. Now it has happened again in September. Obviously you have someone working for Chase that is either dishonest or incompetent. Why after 7 years are me or my account targeted? How many people are charged that don't look as closely to their accounts as I do and don't realize it? Why do I have to go through this every month, again AFTER 7 YEARS? I want this fixed! I want everybody working for your company to be on the same page! Stop trying to take/steal my money! I have been happy with Chase for years, approximately 18 years. Why this nonsense now? Please do something and leave my accounts alone or I will have to go to another bank!

Hi. I have a serious complaint. I been having a hard time Sighing in on my Freedom Chase. Everyday I sign in. your chase says they do not accept my sign in. Everyday I have to change my pass word every day to sign in and get there. This should not happen on your part. Why is this is happen. Need a reply to correct this problem I am having. Rudolph Cordeiro. rudy_cordeiro@hawaii.rr.com

At 4:55 P.M. on 8/7/2018 I arrived at Chase Bank located on 210 W Capitol Drive in Milwaukee, WI to pay my mortgage of $957.10. I gave the teller $970 cash and my payment slip. She pulled up my account, she manually counted $970, put the $970 in the machine, asked for my identification and then informed me the amount Chase was requesting was $667.56. She took the money out of the machine, gave me back $200 dollars and said the system wouldn't allow her to accept the payment. After checking several times why and not being able to process my payment she gave me $600 back and told me to go speak to an consultant. The consultant inform me that the bank cannot accept payments from me at any branch but I can make a payment by mail or over the phone with a representative. Once I got home and counted my money I then realized she only gave me $870 back instead of $970. Is there anyway I can get my $100 back? Her cash drawer should be at least $100 over.

Nora Sheridan

August 1, 2018

To whom it may concern:

On June 1, 2017 my mother Bettie Treasvant gave me a check from her Chase Freedom account #4357 8754 3047 5364. The check was for 14,000 to do some repairs on her home. I deposited the check into my Chase checking account #000215001291024. Around mid June, I was told that my account was closed and that the check would not be cashed. They would send me what I had previously in the account. That did happen and I assumed the transaction was over. I was told that the account was closed because the check could not be verified by my mother at the time of the transaction. We then began to get billed for the 14,000. Why was the check cashed prior to verification. I have went to Chase Branch offices and spoke with Managers, I have disputed the transaction twice. I have called several times and was told to call back in a month they would look into it. Needless to say, now a lot of time has passed. In my last dispute, I documented that last bank Manager with her contact information so she could verify that the money is still in the closed account.
On July 28, 2018, I spoke with a James Wood in the dispute department. I wanted to know why my last dispute was denied. He said that the reason why the money is being held is still unknown. I thought that would have been established during the investigation. He said I could owe the bank money and that could be the reason why it is being held. This has frustrated me to no end. I sent in paperwork indicating that I am the Guardian and Conservator for my mother. The money was needed for her house and the account would have been paid by me because I assure that all of her finances are handled. The account has been up to date to this point. Even though, we are paying for a transaction that we never received. It is difficult for me to take of my mother who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. She is legally incapacitated and that is hard enough without all of this the past year. It has been over a year and my mother will defiantly not remember anything from last for verification. This is a violation of Fair Credit Billing Act for this to have gone on for so long. It is all Chase not another company. I had my Chase account for a long time and now I just want this to be over and to close my mother’s Freedom Account as well.
Can you please look into this situation and get the 14,000 out of my account payoff the credit card and let of move on from here. I appreciate your held with this matter and hope that it will be resolved soon.

La Tonya Howard

Chase Bank Complaint Department.

I am writing this email for my son, Ryan Linden whom was a customer with your bank. First, my son suffers a severe mental illness and the way he was treated at your bank was to say the least was appalling. Second, if he didn't have me in his life he would be homeless now and living on the streets due to the inconsiderate and most unprofessional error your bank made. I feel he was treated in this manner due to his illness.

In June the Chase Bank located at 3880 W Happy Valley Glendale AZ closed his account because he had deposited a check that was returned for insufficient funds. Unknowingly Ryan was taken advantage of by 2 people who wrote him a bad check and in return he gave them cash thru an ATM. This was understandable that Chase closed his account but what happened next is inexcusable. When he walked to the bank to try and figure out why his ATM card was denied this is when he discovered his account was closed. At this time the manager at that bank told him as a courtesy the bank would allow his July SSI check to go thru. This was the middle of June. When July 1st came I brought him to the bank to get his money and at that time we were both told the check had cleared and that Chase would be issuing him a check in 7 to 10 days for the full amount. The customer service agent even called the department that handles this kind of situation to verify that the check was received and my son will have his money in the next 10 business days. On the 11th business day we planned on heading to the bank to figure out what happened to his only income my son received a letter from Social Security stating his benefits were cancelled due to getting his July payment returned. I had to cover his rent for July or he would of been evicted.

This nightmare for my son started in the middle of June and today July 22nd he is still without his money. We had plenty of time to either open another bank account that could of had his July payment direct deposited into or had his payment sent to his home via check. Now I have to take a day off of work this week so we can spend a day at the Social Security office to try and get his benefits reinstated all due to the error Chase Bank made. I strongly feel he was treated poorly because of his illness. I also believe he is due a huge apology for this error. The stress of this might even put him in the hospital because he has been extremely sick since this happened. Mental illness is a cruel disease and I find it disturbing when someone so sick can be treated so horrible. Thank you for taking the time reading this letter that was wrote in honor of my son Ryan. Please feel free to contact me at the number below.

Sincerely
Debra Wells
623-349-2292

I try to check my account to see my balance and couldn’t get in so they told me to go in person and when I did the bank teller told me to talk to someone about my account and as I was sitting waiting the associate told me that I no longer welcome in that bank because someone wrote a alter check on my name and it was returned and I no longer welcome on that bank and they charged me 12 dollars for the unpaid fee. I told them so someone hack on my account or try to commit fraud on me and I’m getting punished?and he said yes Your no longer welcome on this bank and i told him at least cash my check so i can pay you the darn 12 bucks before it goes to collections and he said what for your account is already close. And he walked me to the door like if I had just stolen something I felt hurt and humiliated.

I had an account with Washington Mutual before Chase bought it after the banking collapse. Since then I have been with Chase. I have a checking account and a credit card with them and in very good standing for both. 12 years ago, I moved to Mexico and since then I have been banking and doing transactions online for obvious reasons: there aren't any Chase branches in Mexico. I have never had a problem with security clearances or removing temporary holds on my account imposed for my protection. 4 days ago, another hold was placed. However, this time, they said that the process cannot be done over the phone. I either had to personally go to a Chase branch or contact my designated banker to remove it. The problem is, as I have explained incessantly to them for the last 4 days, is that I live in Mexico. And in Mexico there aren't Chase branches. I cannot just get into a car or take a plane to the USA to do that. Also, I explained that I do not have a designated banker. I never had one nor was one assigned to me. I have spoken to several supervisors over the phone regarding the matter and their response has always been the same: either go to a branch or contact the designated banker. I tried to work with them asking what can be done that fulfills their security protocols in protecting my account with something that I can actually do to solve the issue under the circumstances. To no avail. No one is interested in helping me or is willing to find a way that both fulfills their security standards and that allows me to provide what is required. I explained to them that I use that account to pay my credits cards bills (Chase and Citibank) and USA Federal taxes. And the fact that as long as I cannot access my account will seriously damage and jeopardize my credit rating I have worked very hard in building for almost 3 decades. Being unreasonable and uncooperative in this matter will hinder my ability to sustain my responsibility as a debt holder in paying my dues. I do not know what to do. I just need someone to help me to get the bank to be reasonable and assist me to get to a fair and reasonable resolution.

I had fraud on my debit card, which has happen so many times since coming to chase.
I am waiting for my new card to arrive by snail mail according to chase.
I ask where this is being mailed from, no one can tell me not fraud not the branch.
I ask to talk to someone in open accts about this and they redirected me without coming back on the line to forewarn me.
I called back and the second girl was worse then the first so rude.
I ask her where it was coming from she wouldn't tell me.
So if your card never comes , how is it tracked.
When is it considered lost?
Two weeks, three weeks, a month.
I have my cell threaten turn off service due they couldn't withdraw my funds.
So if that happens I will turn off this account.
Can anyone give me any kind of customer service.

Debbie smith

I had to have a card replaced and it was at my new address within 5 days. My daughter lost her wallet and tried to have her card replaced to the same address and they told her at the bank (Chase, Round Rock, Tx) to go home and call the hot line. We called and they said she can't get a new card for 30 days because our address just changed. I can't understand how I got one and she can't.

While assisting my 83 year old father with his finances, I felt as though we were racially profiled while trying to cash a check that was issued by the bank and given the run around, and the only reason we were finally satisfied is because I contacted the powers that be to determine what was our options, that were much different than the ones provided by the bank manager (Gladys David) Branch Manager Vice President NMLS ID:1259623 @ Chase Bank 1480 Forest Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10302, who suggested that we go to a check cashing institution with the same IDs that she said was flagged only to find out that his license wasn't flagged, but they stated that his veterans ID was(which was false apon checking with the department of veterans affairs), after leaving the bank and contacting TDameritrade, who assisted us in our efforts and spoke with Ms.David on our behalf we we're told we could use a credit card as a second form of ID, which was never an offer during our initial visit to the bank. I feel that we were racially profiled during our initial visit to chase bank, and for someone elderly who has served their country to be treated in such a manner is atrocious.

I had filed a claim and it came back on me the number I was told to call is invalid when I called the claims department they wouldn't do anything. My account is now in the hole this is bullshit, whoever handles the claims should have called the number and verified it before reversing my claim and leaving me to deal with it. I have no legal recourse now apparently because of this. I cannot reach the vendor I did business with, you guys won't reverse it I am ready to find another bank and up until now I have liked you.
I don't understand how you can accept or deny a claim and not fully investigate just because "I did business" with them if you can't get ahold of them at the number they provide shouldn't that be a red flag that says maybe this isn't legit you need to have better checks and balances to protect your customers because the way I see it before you came back and said it in their favor you should have atleast verified the number. I have googled them and called the number I have found they have no info on me the numbers you guys gave me are no good

I used an ATM machine in the Bel Air Collection Hotel in Cancun, Mexico on 4/28/2018. I wanted $80.00 in cash plus the fee of $13.75, total $93.75. The ATM DID NOT give me any money at all, I waited at least 20 minutes to make sure the ATM was just show at giving me the money. but I did not receive the money. My daughter was with me. Since my phone was not working, that day I called Chase the next day. They did 2 investigations supposedly and claimed the owner of the ATM, said the funds were taken from the ATM. No money came out of the broken machine. The hotel was not any help, there was no number to call. I was on the phone this morning (6/8/2018) with Chase for 30 minutes, to no avail. I am just out of luck., no $93.75. I work 2 jobs and the money is so important. I feel Chase it TOO large to worry about me and my $93.75. I am highly upset and Chase is a company that does not care about it's customers. Mike at Chase told me this morning that the customer is not always right. What a bad thing to say. Tomorrow I am closing all my Chase accounts.

I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced thru Chase Bank, North Canton, Ohio, in particular Jeff Keefer and his assistant Tina. They are the most incompetent people and dishonest people I have ever met. I have been trying to get court ordered funds transferred since February and it is now May 10 and it still has not been done with no real reason what the delay is. These funds were ordered transferred within 30 days and all paperwork is in order. For what ever reason, these two individuals believe they are above the law and have not done their jobs or made sure transactions were made. It is my opinion that they should be stripped of their credentials and dismissed from their jobs. It is clear they have no regard for their clients or the court of law. . . . I have been a loyal Chase customer for many years and have never experienced this kind of incompetence. . . When and if this is ever settled, I will be moving my investments and assets to another institution and will never again recommend Chase to anyone. I urge you to check into my issues and resolve this issue immediately.

12days chase still holding money hostage .....they are now not answering my emails this is not rocket science just transfer the money so i can eat
i hope someday someone is 4000 miles away and somebody screws with there money and they have to sit on a street with hand out so so they can eat

I used the deposit tube on 59th ave and camelback in Glendale az. I sent the tube in and it got stuck at 11 AM, after a 25 min wait they said go home and we’ll call you. But they said a technician is on the way. I said call before 2 so I can come back and get acknowlgement of my bank card, drivers licsence( I need!) and my paycheck. I go home and start calling bank at 145. No answer!! So I go in at 150 pm they acted like they didn’t even know what I was talking about. Oh, they say it’s still broken. I said fine write something and acknowledge my lose of items til mon!!!! I mean I am livid no one called!!! Had I not left my house when I did front doors would be locked. I have been waiting now for 20 min and no one has come out to apologize or write a statement of my stuck items!!!! Assholes!!! Still waiting,!!!

i have opened my Chase Savings account 3616658952 with 10000$ as per my wife who is Chase Bank Preferred Customer ......1997, same email ID ,
When i gone in South plain-field branch to close my this account,on Saturday 01/16/2018 around 9.30 am , The Branch manager gave me very bad service and charged me $ 8 for my savings account proceeds ., i ask to withdraw for $ 5000 cash , she said Account now already closed, you need cash or check ? and charge me $ 8 .I am preffered customer in Bank of America ,since 10 years, I never face such problem .
Please returned my $ 8 ,wrongly charged me and do some thing to improve Branch manager attitude.
Waiting for your reply

The branch where I opened my direct deposit screwed up my checks two times:

1. Way back 2016 when I issued a check in the amount of $50.00 but it was rejected although sufficiently funded since I have two direct deposits in my account. The bank reason was it looks like 20.00 to them though I wrote it in the check clearly as Fifty Only. I know in the banking procedure that when there is doubt as to the amount the amount written in words will prevail or will be referred to in honoring the check.
2. Recently I purchased a brand new checkbook , since I lost my last chase checkbook and reported it to chase. Chase immediately cancelled all those checks which I declared lost and put a stop payment to prevent any unauthorized used, (This transpired way back 2016). The new chase checkbook I purchased recently was in 2017 and numbered 201 to 225. The check I issued was $320.00 which was fully funded from my direct deposit. However, Chase dishonored it and returned it to my wife's bank which is US Bank with the explanation that it is stopped. Chase included the new checkbook no. with the last checkbook on 2016 which was stopped.

This is unacceptable, since the checkbook which started 201 was only purchased recently and it is in 2017.!

I complained it to the branch manager in Glencoe and Washington Blvd. branch, LA CA 90292 thru the phone and told me to see him personally in the branch but when I went there he looks very adamant, reluctant and indifferent to the complaint which made me frustrated and humiliated my wife.

This is a stuation which cannot be expected from a big bank as Chase with multifarious branches in California and where I put most of my direct deposit and other deposit in trust.

I will be looking forward to your immediate action on this matter and will reimburse all the bank charges imposed on my wife's account by US Bank due to the error made by Chase. All the blame is imputed to Chase and this is apparent since this thing happed two times already.

I demand therefore that Chase coordinate with US Bank and explain the error that was done on their part and eventually pay the bank charges or make an arrangement with US Bank regarding the charges that were imposed due to this costly error.

With my warmest regards and sincere appreciation to your help and immediate action. I remain.....

Respectfully yours,

RODEO Z. ARCEO
Account No.583963310206
Routing No. 322271627

I have a problem with calling customer service and not being able to get any where. I called in regards to getting an $35.00 over draft fee for 5.00 which is absurd , I explained to the service rep that there were transactions that were processed days after the charge and i refuse to be charged over draft fees when i have no control over that. I simply asked if i can get it waived as i already know I've reached my max of over draft fees for the year apparently but it is not at my control . i had my direct deposit also come in a few hours after you guys charged me an over draft fee. it is real inconvenient to be charged an over draft fee for $5.00 when your pinching money to make sure your child eats and has papers . no one thinks how much $35.00 is alot to someone who doesn't have it to just throw away. i find it to be horrible that you guys continue to use the excuse that you guys just cant do anything about it because its the max amount etc. I'm pretty sure for customers who has millions of dollars coming into your bank every week ...i'm pretty sure they will be assisted with any over ride or be granted all the exceptions possible.the strength of customer service satisfaction for chase is extremely poor. i had two over drafts and i only asked for one to be considered as it is ridiculous for the amount i was charged for and overdraft fee. I will never recommend chase to anyone ever again . extremely pissed off.

I got married on Friday Oct.37,2017. We received many checks in my married name and with his name on them,being that I was unsure how to proceed I went to the chase bank in Beachwood Ohio on Chagrin Blvd. No one was in the bank at that time . I asked the teller how should they be deposited. She seemed not to know and told my husband to sign the all and for me to sign them. The teller next to her told her to have me go over to where the employee that open up account and whatever else they do
to have me change my banking info. We sat down over there for maybe five minutes there were 6 people working over there only one employee was working with someone. (He is very nice and always helpful. Two men walked in and they were guided to
Whom I would later find out the investors office . Don’t know why the other man went in front of us. One employee walked by said someone will
be with you after we had waiting about 15 minutes. Mind you he had been walking around talking to different employees all during this time but never seen him actually doing any work!!!The straw broke the camels back, when he went in one of the offices,chatted with the employee, had his hands down on the desk then proceeded to put his foot in a chair, pull up his pants leg and begin scratching his leg!!!!!!! I was livid!!!!’ I got up ,put my checkes in the air and ask WAS OUR MONEY ANY GOOD FOR
THEIR BANK!!!Everyone ran out of their offices wanted to no the problem then!!!’ The leg scratcher got a attitude with us saying I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! I told him he had been playing around the whole time scratching his leg!!! The investor said he was a investor but asked the employee in a joking matter “You was scratching your leg??? We did not feel it was funny, in any manner!!! I told them they all should be ashamed of their selves by totally blowing us off and paying us NO ATTENTION!!! Except for the one young man !!’ We walked out and the next day I took my business to the Cedar branch. Explained the same thing the teller took all my checks and deposited them!!! Told me when I get my marriage license back,change my ID come back and change my banking info!!!! I want to know why I couldn’t get that wonderful customer service at the Chagrin store!!!!! I was very very upset!!

I

I did an online balance transfer for 3000.00 from my account in Chase to my account in Citibank.
The money never made it to Citibank, I own Chase 3000.00 now.
I've called and called and called. They told me to wait. Waited and waited.
On October 26 they told me the money made it to a payee and I need to work with Citibank if the payee is not me.
Citibank says it's up to Chase to straighten this out, they initiated the transfer.
I finally get a letter from Chase (image attached). As you can see, the letter says the money were given to a payee whose account ends with 3027 and if I have a problem I should talk to the payee.
The payee, the 3027 account, I need to find him and confront him about my money.
That's what Chase did with my 3000.00. They're done now, and I owe them 3000.00.

My name is Davion Deshay Sandifer. I am currently banking with you guys, I have had a direct deposit check submitted. The check was placed under hold. I had contacted the 24 Customer Service hotline. They told me to contact the holding services during their normal business hours. So therefor I did. They went on to tell me that my account is not linked with the bank who the check was corresponding with, they would follow threw. Sir, I do not know what happened I called them back, They stated the bank decided to restrictive my account without giving any explanations. They also said i would no longer be allowed to bank with chase. They still have not given a reason why or how this even happened. My money is in the account and i have to wait until Nov.14-17 to be able to receive my money at all.
I am taking the time to email you to see if you could help me or address these concerns.

If you could help me and anyway possible please let me know.
my father has been with you guys for years he even donates millions of dollars to chases properties/charities.

Please give me conformation.

I arrived as quickly as humanly possible from work with a $6000+ check issued by JP Morgan Chase Bank for Apollo Education Group, I was greeted with a delayed "Hey" about ten steps into the nearly empty branch, that said "Im put out" rather than "hello" or "welcome". I quickly explained my need to open an account, mind you, there was 39 minutes before closing. Before I finished speaking the young lady was speaking over me to tell me that she could not do that she needed 6 more minutes than I had. I told her "well we better hurry" she rolled her eyes and speaking as she walked away said something about a branch manager. I stood and remembering services from my account several years ago and in another city felt sure I would be assisted. The branch manager aproached, took the check from me, gave it a glance, shook her head and said no there wouldnt be any way they could help me. At this time two counter girls stared at one another while a man finished up with the couple at his desk, I was the only customer, with over 30 minutes before closing and four employees, one of whom was branch manager, all refusing to do commerce with me. I asked the manager if she would help me and as I tried to explaine my circumstances she spoke over me to say" Im already out." I assume that ment "out of here" stunned, embarrassed, humiliated, and confused I asked her who her supervisor was, she said after a moment of looking me in the eye with her jaw slack, in an exagerated accent that I could barely make out something Salsido. I was so insulted, at the lack of professionalism I went back out to my car. As I began to look for Ms. Salsito's contact information I found that she does not oversee the branch I was at in the Yuma Foothills, but rather in California somewhere. It was not untill well past the closing time that the manager departed, before her workers, and she had the ill manors to further damage me by looking directly at me with a challanging squinted glare as I attempted to composed myself in my car. I have banked with Chase previously and from that experiance had looked forward to doing business again with the Chase team. I dont understand how a woman lacking even the simple ettiquette to not interupt when someone asked of her assistance in her employeed position, but to add the dismissive curt tone and challenging hostile eye contact...well I dare say, she was extremely unprofessional if not down right low class. Perhaps Chase would do well to train thier managers to show a minimum of respect to the clientelle in the representation of JP Morgan Chase, as well as the ability to convey fundamental norms of etiquette for their inferiors to adhear to. Refusal to pay on their own instrument UCC §3-411 ? Branch Manager: Yuma Arizona Foothills Branch on 10/02/2017 from 5:21 pm to 6:06 pm

Thank you for sucking all of the fun out of paying off my mortgage. I called on Friday the 15th to ask why my last payment had not been taken out of my account and was told it would be transferred over the weekend, not to worry. Then on Monday after being put on hold several times for 54 minutes I had to hang up. When I called back I was told it couldn't be taken out of my account I would have to go to the bank to make the final payment. I spent over an hour of my day only to be given such poor customer service that any joy or celebration in paying off my home is gone. I can't believe I wasn't told this on Friday or any of the time in between my 54 minutes on the phone. I hate the way this went down and I am not a happy customer.
What are you going to do about it?

Extreamly poor trained personell. Automated systems that are not designed to answer any real problems. If you do manage to get a human on the line they are not capable of answering any of your concerns, all they can do is recomend you go to a bank branch and sit for an hour or more with other disgruntled customers only to be told they are busy and it might be better if you go to another branch and try there. I have been a customer for close to 20 yrs and I don't know what happened to your bank's management but it is far from an improvement from the old days of customer service. I have so many things wrong with your service I can not discribe them in this 100 word format.

To Whom It May Concern:

On August 29, 2017 I called in to let your company know that my debit card was ran twice at Americas Best Inn hotel for $70.22. At that point, the costumer service person told me that he will credit my account of $70.22. I was NEVER told that is was temporary. Now mind you, I check my account statement on a daily to make sure I am not overdrawing my account. On September 12, 2017, I looked at me account and it was overdrawn. So, I called customer service to ask why my account was overdrawn and I was told that I was credit it twice for the $70.22. I told Anne that no I was NOT!!!! She states that the merchant gave me a credit on August 29, 2017 and Chase (your customer service rep) also credited me account. I So, responded to her, No they didn't cause that credit was not on my statement at time. So, I asked, if the merchant supposedly gave me a credit on August 29, 2017, why would you give me another credit on September 1, 2017? If that credit was already on my account you would a notice that credit on the day? And she (ANNE) YES!!! If the credit your account on August 29, 2917 we would have NOT gave you another credit. After Anne said, that, Anne refuse for me to talk to her supervisor. I am very upset on how this situation was handled. I never know for a bank to treat their customer this was especially the ones that were effected by the storm. I also, have proof that the refund was not progress from the hotel until August 31, 2017 because it could not be done until the manger was back in the office and she didn't not get back in the office until August 31, 2017.This was handle in a VERY POOR MATTER!!!!!!

MY FAMILY AND I HAVE BEEN BANKING WITH CHASE FOR YEARS. THE SERVICE AND THE BANKS SYTEM OF KEEPING CUSTOMERS IS NOT UP TO STANDARD. I HAVE TAKEN LARGE AMOUINTS OF MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FROM CHASE AND ENTRUSTED ALL MY BANKING NEEDS WITH A BANK THAT SURPASSES CHASE BY 110 PERCENT. MY FAMILY HAS TAKEN THEIR FUNDS ELSEWHERE AND CLOSED THEIR ACCOUNTS WITH CHASE. CHASE BANK IS A LEECHING ORGANIZATION AND WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER DIME FROM ME. I TRANSFERRED FUNDS INTO MY CHASE ACCOUNT TO COVER SOME BILL PAY. THE NEXT DAY I WAS HIT WITH THREE 34.00 OVERDRAFT FEES. THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION TO A CHASE REP BUT OF COURSE NOTHING CHANGED AS USUAL. I'M APALLED BY THIS ACTION AND I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LEECHING INSTITUTION AGAIN. CHASE IS FILLED WITH BLOODSUCKERS AND WE WORK TOO HARD TO ALLOW CHASE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US. GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDANCE.

I applied this am for an Amazon visa to get a 70.00 gift card...I IMMEDIATELY realized I would not receive rapid on line approval which occurred...Then indicated further review of application would be required...I absolutely do not want a further evaluation and certainly do not need another credit card! I then called a chase representative and supervisor and told this process could not be deleted..really?? And why not...Chase has all my pertinent info and when "further evaluated" by an analyst why can't it be deleted by request of customer at that time?? I do not want a negative mark on my credit report and cannot fathom why this is not doable..I am a retired veteran with a fixed income and of course I will be denied..I made a mistake and am asking for assistance in rectifying this problem. Certainly SOMEONE can intervene and eliminate a negative remark in my credit report!! Would appreciate assistance, Marcia Brewer

On 9/1/2017, my employee went to make a deposit at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Patterson Acme Branch 000223; New York as usual.
Transaction # 168 & 170.
Rocio said to my employee ( you have a lot of money in your account, do you want your balance ?)
My employee answered, no, no, no----
Chase bank has put my life in danger.
This system of asking customers if they want to know their balance must stop immediately. I have been with this bank for years both personal and business accounts.

I been trying to get a release of lien on my title everyone giving a different answer I wish they get there stuff together there I have a checking and saving account with you i would think it should be no problem getting the lien off since its been pay in nov2003 if i do not hear back on Tuesday i am getting my attorney involved because i need this release of lien of to get my home equity loan to pay for my dad funeral home bill i have the funeral home on my case if my credit get wreck i will sue chase for taking to long to release the second mortgage lien of my property since 2033 that's holding up my loan

My wife has a checking acct with chase. I dont. I needed to go to the doctor because i am really sick and in pain. My wife wrote me a check on her acct there. I needed the full amount of the check for the doctor. They ( chase) wanted to charge me 8.00 to cash a checks drawn on their bank. Needless to say i couldnt cash the check or go to the doctor. How greedy can people be. Its sad a firm this big tries everything they can to steal a dollar. Sad. Probably after today my wifes acct will be closed. Dont lie say we care about our banking family. I was upset and in pain and so was my wife. What a shock.i am glad and i will never open an acct there. I know you will probably laugh and disregard but thats ok. Everyone will meet God one day.

Having been a Chase customer for decades, I think it's time to give my business to another bank. Today's experience with an angry teller was the worst yet at the branch located at North Lynnwood (Washington), branch #740318. "Andrea" was not just nasty, she was abusive. For the record, I am female, 68, speak fluent and proper English, and have had, at times, hundreds of thousands of dollars in misc. Chase accounts, as well as having Chase credit & debit cards, and a Chase mortgage for one of my rental properties. "Andrea" talked to me as though I were a dog, yelled at me, and was extremely nasty throughout the entire transaction. There was no long line, I was the only customer when I walked up to her teller position, so there was no particular reason why she should have been so stressed. When I tried to ask a question, she interrupted me in mid-sentence, saying that she had to concentrate on the computer screen. I was quiet and waited for her to finish. Then I asked another question, but she ignored me. This transaction was rather simple, consisting of a rental-check deposit, then a transfer of $4,000 from a savings account to my business account. There were enough funds to do the transaction. "Andrea" tossed me a blank slip to sign, so I filled in the date etc. before signing. This caused her to become very agitated, ordering me to "not do that, just sign!" I couldn't read her sloppy handwriting, so I verified one of the illegible account numbers. This caused her to become angry to a degree not justified. I told her I don't sign blank documents and that I had to make sure all was correct. NOTE: I am a real-estate agent and sign many documents, and I am well aware of how important it is to double-check all entries. "Andrea" shouldn't be a teller, she doesn't have the training to be a professional teller. I feel very insecure knowing that Chase employees that angry have access to my accounts, which at times have 5 or 6-digit balances.

back in June I was charged 297.20 for a flight on delta airlines that was not my purchase. I was asked to contact Delta Airlines and I did, but when I reached back out to Chase they said that there was nothing they could do for me. I was charged and Delta Airlines has no record of the purchase Chase claims dept refuses to even follow up with Delta Airlines on their own. How could $297.20 be removed from my account and no one knows where it is? I have trusted Chases Bank for years with my finances and this is completely unacceptable. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I can be reached at 404-550-7235

Hello,
I opened an checking account with Chase and set up direct deposit, I was supposed to get a bonus of 200$ from the bank after I opened the account. Few days later I found that Chase came up with giving a bonus of 300$ opening a checking account with direct deposit in November. By the time I did not receive any direct deposit and my paycheck was yet to come. So i contacted the Chase customer service and asked them to give me the bonus of 300$ as I was still to get the first Direct Deposit paycheck.

They said they would provide me with the 300$ as soon as I get a direct deposit on my account. But I got 200$ direct deposit on my account. I called up Chase customer service again and surprisingly they disagreed with whatever they had said prior. They said they cannot give 300 $ and gave different excuses. I do not understand what kind of behavior is this, I called up to get the bonus of 300$ as my direct deposit came after the bonus amount was upgraded and the condition for bonus was getting the first direct deposit on the account. So I deserved 300$ instead of 200$. The bank should not be unfair to customers.

If the bonus is 300$ upgraded everyone should get it after the first direct deposit is deposited. I do not understand if the customer service agrees to upgrade it to 300$, next moment how can they change their word.They said I should get 300$ as the scheme was upgraded that month. If there was lack of information in the customer care executive then its a harassment to the customer and a sheer act of misguiding.

Chase should not neglect the benefit and the interest of the customers and confused them. They should help and give more benefits. I am extremely upset with Chase. I thought its a reputed bank who makes life easy for customer. If action is not taken and I am not given a compensation I would surely not be associated with Chase anyone and advice my family and friends to close their accounts on Chase. This behavior is unethical and upsetting.

I would rate them in the negatives. I went into Chase Bank off Highland Dr & 6200 S. There was only one person ahead of me but I had to wait 30 mins to be helped. Dave finally came to help me cash a check from one of his customers to myself. He said that he would need to do more research on the account before he could cash the check and because I wasn't a chase customer I would need to wait for him to help the 10 people in line after me before he would help me. I told him that it's wasn't fair I had been waiting for help and it was my turn to be helped and he shouldn't put me at the back of the line because I didn't bank there. The customer that wrote me the check was with chase and it's his job to help that customer by cashing the check.

He refused to help me and told me when he didn't have anyone waiting he would help me. The other customer waiting let me know he thought this was unfair as well. I asked how long I would have to wait and he told me he didn't know. I waited for another hour and half before Jill came in to work. She was nice and informed me she would just need to get ahold of the customer before she cashed the check she call him and he didn't answer but with this information I gave him a call and got ahold of him to let him know the bank would be calling and to answer so they would cash the check for me.

After I spoke to the chase customer they call again and got through and I finally 3 hrs later got the check cashed Oh but with an $8.00 fee that seemed a bit high. I would think customer service would be a lot better than what I experienced and this is not a way to get new customers. I may not have been a chase customer but after my experience I will never be a customer either.

I called chase bank customer service regarding a double charge on 12/4/2016. The customer service representative who said his name was JJ preceded to speak to me as if I was retarded. I could not hear him, he repeated himself in very slow motion as if I was an idiot. This kind of behavior from an employee is not acceptable. I have been a customer of chase for years, I am now officially disgusted.

Every time I go to the Chase branch located at 2301 E Colonial Dr in Orlando I experience problems with the teller Maria Vargas. I don't know how someone can have so little customer skills, treat people so poorly and yet get again with it. I am appalled every time I am in line to see how she treats other customers and myself. I understand this branch is short staffed after speaking to the manager but did we ran out of human beings that Chase needs people like Maria Vargas to reflect very poorly on their bank?

I've been banking with Chase for over 14years, worked for them for 12 years, I called customer services a few times and they did not try to resolve my problems. I have six different overdraft fees of 34 a piece thats over 214. Am on disability and my deposit go's into my account every month. Am on a fix income. Other banks don't treat their customers so poorly.

After watching your new commercial this weekend, I have decided to not ever bank with chase. You have made a black and white commercial appear to be OK and it is from the kids to the grown ups. I didn't raise my kids to accept that nor was I raised that way. Shame on you, we in the South absolutely do not agree with you and will never accept mixing as if that was the way it was meant to be.

On November 1, 2016 I attempted to withdraw money from the Chase ATM machine located in Bexley Ohio and was unsuccessful. The ATM machine printed out a receipt that my transaction could not be processed at that time. The ATM machine went through the usual process of releasing money but none came out and the lights went out on the machine. Confused, I went inside the bank to report the incident and find out what I needed to do to get my money that was not provided.

The teller I spoke with filed the claim and informed me that my money would be refunded within 12 hours (at least a day). After two days, I was informed it would take up to the 15th of the month to refund my money. And during my inquiry today, I was told an investigation would be performed before they could attempt to give me a temporary credit. I am unhappy and unsatisfied with the process of refunding my money and am contemplating on transferring my business to another financial institution if this cannot be remedied expeditiously.

At branch location Vermont and Wilshire Blvd (Branch 3183 Wilshire Blvd) in Los Angeles, CA ...there are 10 customers waiting for customer service reps...only 1 is available. When I asked the manager where the other service reps are to help customers with a lobby full, he stated they are "busy in back". This is totally unacceptable. I thought customer service takes priority over and above anything else. I am upset that Mgr doesn't care about his customers and that they are not adequately staffed to handle us.There are 8 cubicle stations for customer service and only 1 rep available to assist customers! Someone needs to step on and correct this.

I traded my car in and the dealer mailed the payoff check but it hasn't posted to my account. The check was delivered on 10/31/2016. I now have a late payment on my credit report! I haven't missed a payment in 8 years and now because of Chase I have a late payment. I just don't see why the bank would hold onto a check and not apply it to my account.

I'm seating for an extended time in the Wolf Ranch Georgetown TX to move money from a saving account to checking all with Chase. I wish to close the savings account but am told do so I must meet with a banker. After 45 minutes I question the value of a banker being told the same thing I told a teller. Man up the branch or find a better process I don't appreciate you taking my time.

I have gone to the branch closest to me 3 times to get change and only once did they have any. This morning I try and I'm asked to wait 20 minutes for someone to open the vault. I was there when the branch opened. I don't have time to wait around when I have work at 9:30. Trying to find a way to let someone know with an email. I don't have time to be waiting on hold and listen to the BS customer service typical responses. Get it together, put an email option on mobile or the app stop wasting our time. Just cause you are on the clock doesn't mean customers don't have better things to do.

On 11/01/2016, my 86 year old mother who has a lot of medical problems asked me to go to the chase bank branch nearest to her home to deposit a one hundred dollar bill into her checking account to cover the bills she wrote. The teller there told me they don't accept cash deposits unless you are the customer. She then asked if I had an account at chase. I responded yes. She still would not go though with the transaction. I asked to speak to the branch manager.

The teller then hollowed down to another teller who said she was the manager and being funny told me to go get a money order and come back. As a customer of chase bank I'm upset with this kind of treatment an policy. If I became disabled I would probably need some one to make deposits or do banking for me. I'm very dissatisfied with your policy. It appears it doesn't hold any merit. If you continue to have this policy there should be limits on how much one could deposit without the customer's presents with the proper ID and other forms of identification. If this policy continue I will be forced to stop doing business with Chase Bank and request my associates to do the same.

My tax preparer deposit my tax return in the wrong account. This happened in February, i've been going through hell and hot water trying to get my money. i've done everything chase asked of me and still nothing. i've been kicked out off my place, lost my job and my family. I'm in the process of being homeless. Now a chase bank manger name James Roland has been very helpful. He and my tax preparer were working together to try to solve this issue, and still nothing. I talked to so many people from chase and they gave me the run around. Either they could not help me or just didn't care enough to help me. Now from february to now October, 30 I've been trying to avoid legal action. Now if chase doesn't fix this issue I'm forced to take legal action. My federal income tax was 5,549 and the state was 1,846.

An ACH transfer was made in error by my daughter and after several attempts, Chase will not reverse or send money back. This money is extra money that my daughter took from Sallie Mae and I'm paying for it each month. The amount of $2811.00 which is desperately needed is sitting in someone else's account that is active. I work very hard for my money and there are months I can't seem to get ahead. This is not right and Chase will not even call the customer to let them know about the error. How can someone keep your money if it doesn't belong to them.

Mobile banking has tried very hard to get this money back so it can go to me but Chase will not acknowledge it. Chase has stated they cannot take money from another account since ACH transfer was made to an existing account number. Ok how about the name? The check was made out to my daughter Deanna Rodrigues no where close to the name of where the ACH transfer went into to but yet they didn't reject it. Please advise what can be done. I am so upset over this that I will be closing out all of my accounts at Chase if this is not resolved soon. Please help.

Chase in fountain valley ca on new hope street. There is this short Asian guy that works there. Every time I go in he is extremely rude. I have canceled my chase account because of him. I had chase for so many years. I have never been treated so poorly. Every time I go in he is really rude and unfriendly. I don't understand how such a great company could keep an employee working for them that treats their customers so poorly. I just got home from canceling my account and am very upset for being treated so poorly by him. If I was manager in that bank i would of gotten rid of him years ago. He is pushing customers away. My mom and wife also closed there accounts because of him. My mom has been treated poorly by him too and so has my wife. After having them tell me how he treated them we all decided to close our accounts.

To whom it may concern. I called as I was making a payment to Dryer medical clinic and was double charged on my account as this was a over the phone payment. The customer service representatives was very rude and not a true caring person. Both the original rep that answer the phone and the debit fraud manager. I am sorry but people need to understand and have a heart when it comes to peoples money it is not my fault the Dryer debited my account twice for the same dollar amount they could see the error.

Every rep that i spoke to this morning was very rude and fake condescending voice over the phone. I have been a customer for sometime now and honestly not sure if i want to bank with you anymore due to the nasty reps you have working for you. I work in customer service not once did they apologize for the mistake or act like they cared to assist me sorry for asking for help from your company. I do not need to be spoken down to when I am trying to make my account right and asking for assistance.

Chase bank fraud line embarrassed me. I was in public making purchases at an expo for a final Chicago marathon! My last! And I was with friends and family and had to give back my purchases not once but twice "for my own protection"! I'm sure chase didn't decline everything person from around the world visiting Chicago this week, and I live here. I can't even go back to get the items I was buying for out of town lived ones! This is despicable, and you do it in the name of security and wait over two hours to notify me if I've "approved" these declined transactions? Why would I approve declining my purchases when you have taken it upon yourself to do so.

Chase Bank refuses to stop flooding our business mail box with unwanted, non-recyclable paper junk mail. This is despite several written request to stop for the past 2 years, and even filing a complaint with the BBB in New York City. The mail is addressed generically to "Our Neighbor". Chase Bank claims on their web site how "green" and environmentally friendly they are. What a joke! Just another hypocritical big bank that floods the country with unwanted junk mail while their management makes off with millions. "Green" - Yeah Right.

I went into the Burien, WA. branch, as I do every month, to make my pmt. on my Chase/Amazon card. 9/2/2016. A teller named Vicki took my $ and my bill. I received my receipt and realized she had not given me my change due, $15. I had given her 2-$20's. My bill was $25. She shuffled a few bills in her drawer and then told me I had no change coming because I had given her 2-$10's. I said she was wrong, I knew what I had given her. How could I have paid a $25 bill with 2-$10's? Her boss then came over, they were quite busy, but they went through counting and "balancing" her til. They then claimed it balanced. At this point I knew I was not going to get anywhere with them, so I went on my way.

When I got home, I looked at the receipt Vicki had given me, and it said I paid $25. Now any idiot can figure it out, if I gave her the 2-$20's as she claimed, she should have come up $5 short. The 2-$20's I gave her would have had her $15 over. Do you understand? I cashiered for many years and before that I did payroll for a construction co., so I am very learned on dealing with $. How could she have balanced? That would not have happened if she did her til correctly. I am a senior, disabled, living on a very low income. I need my $15 back and they are now saying (from their "executive office" that I had also given Vicki a $5 bill. They switched their story up. Now, here's what really happened.

After she said I gave her what she says, I did become flustered, and I started to hand her a $5. Then, right away, because I knew she was pulling a fast one on me, I told her to give the $5 back, which she did. So, here it is a month later and this is how Chase treats the underdog, over $15! I am so disgusted with these people, the letter I received with the new spin about the $5 came from Houston,TX. The lady who wrote it was NOT in the bank I was in making my payment. They seem to have their own little "brotherhood", same as the police.

Cover for each other, I don't know what else to think. So, there you have it, I, at this point, would let this go, but there is right and there is wrong. I am real tired of these huge banks, etc. raking the public over the coals, and I want this figured out and I don't gamble, but I'd gamble they made a mistake and for some reason they can't bring themselves to right a wrong.

I am a Chase customer for over 10 years and have a mortgage with them. Recently I needed to get a " witness to identity" and just have the back of 2 pictures of myself signed/ notarized by a bank or notary. The Chase bank on 27th Street and Park Avenue in New York City refused. I went to the M & T bank where I am not a customer and they did the documentation without any issue. I have had other problems with Chase about 6 months ago where I needed them to notarize a "request" to the US Dept of State for a certified copy of my passport and they also refused.

I was not asking them to notarize my passport, only to notarize my request to get a certified copy of my passport. The bank manager called to apologize and that they were mistaken and could of done the authorization. Again, I also went to the M&T bank and they did it immediately. What is really strange is that another Chase branch on 27th/5th avenue in New York City voluntarily notarized photos of me without any problem. So my complaint goes directly to the branch on 27th street and Park Avenue. The person who received me was Michael Slattery and he was so rude.

To whom it may concern. I would like for this letter to reach the Chase Bank CEO. I am sure that it won't even reach a person with concern of my complaint. I bank with Chase for sometime now . My complaint has always been the overdraft fee. I get paid every Thursday and on Wednesday at 11:00pm if I don't have enough in my account to cover something you guys put a overdraft of 34.00. Which I don't understand when you have knowledge of my direct deposit on Thursday morning. If Chase bank was anything like other banks and put people checks in at midnight or give the next day to deposit money I or no one else would be paying so much in overdraft. I have kids and so do other and this among of money hurts us.

It makes me sad to see that other banks works will people and your bank to me is out to take as much of our money as you can. I worked Labor Day and someone gave me a check that was not good. I have vendors to pay and I can't catch up to even get my account right to pay them because of all the fee. Which is stressing me. That is not your problem but all the overdraft fee is a problem. Other banks don't do this they give you to the next day to make a deposit. Which if you did my account would not face this same problem every week. Everyone is telling me to leave your bank and go somewhere else because you are a bank that don't care. I called today and got 19.00 from 274.09. I have my money to put in my account due to a mess on my deposit due to boss error but I need help here.

I have banked at Chase for several years and I have also complained for several years about not being able to receive a bank statement. That's all. Just a simple bank statement. What is so hard about receiving a bank statement?
$1700 of my money goes into that bank but I can't get a recite, statement. What can, if anything, I do about this? I feel that I'm being completely ignored.

What is my complaint against those employees that is doing racial profiling me every time I come into this bank. The two Chase employees that continue to be racist against me at this particular branch. I came in today, Sept 21, 2016 and I needed some paperwork to be notarized so this was my first time with Cheryl. We both was pleasant then Cheryl said am I aware of my account being in the negative. And I said yes I am fully aware of it, but however I did not come into this bank to discuss my account. I stated that when I get more money than I will put it in my account. Then she was so rude because of the color of my skin which I will not do a damn thing about it. I am going to continue to come into this bank professional and carry myself accordingly.

I also told Derek about a couple of months ago that Ben is rude toward me especially when it comes to my account and me wanting my documents notarized for the unclaimed funds that I have found in my name. If I have to come into this bank one more time and see Cheryl and Ben about anything they better treat me with the utter most respect and stop this damn hatred and nick pickin with my documents and so on. Please don't let me have to take them to court on a legal issue of harassing me about my account, 401K or anything else. I know that the state of Indiana has always been a racist place to live but it would be unfair for me to say if everybody was hatred. Not everyone is hateful and mean and rude.

I want to be treated just like everyone else that lives in the Nora/Castleton Area or any place else that does business with Chase. I am going to complaint continue both of them lose their damn job. It is always something at this bank. Everybody else is nice and pleasant especially the bank tellers and others like Derek which he apology to me for McHenry's action. This man just want to close out my account without giving me a chance to work through my issues of having a IRA account or anything else. All because I need my money from my IRA account to pay my rent. Then Ben try to say that I was stealing ink pens from his funky desk which I don't need to steal anything from people. People take candy, pens, and so on and they don't make a federal case out of it.

Those two employees need some time off from this bank because I will not tolerate how they mistreat me and it is not any courtesy to tell your customers that they account is in the negative. Let Ms. Hall and Mr. McHenry know that they are not dealing with someone who does not know policies, procedures, rules and regulations and so on. This has got to stop. They both just need to stick to helping us customers out without persecuting me about everything. These two individual don't have it like that and they think that everyone is struggling and doing bad and so. They can lose their job just like everyone else in the world.

I received a new Chase Freedom credit card and when I call them to activate it, they say that my account is under review by special team . When I ask to contact me with that team who is reviewing my account they refuse to do it and keep asking me to give them a contact number so they can call me back. For what? To give me the same security questions to have a proof that is me? Sadly I don't have a cell phone service in Wyoming state and I can use only payphone. I typed them online that customer service can not help me and they can not help me ever. Now I have a peace of plastic in my wallet just for decoration.

I use quick pay and it's been 15 hours and the money I put for my wife in Waco TX visiting her son at Baylor is still waiting for the money I sent her for the hotel has not arrived in its 11pm central time. This is wrong, the money was suppose to be there in minutes, that's what it's for. As soon as I can I'm going to change banks.

I recently misplaced my debitcard, I thought I was doing the right thing by contacting the bank to replace it. I went to two different locations to try to receive a replacement card. I was told I could only get it mailed to me because of a new rule they implemented it without prior customer notification. They told me I had to use the same ID I used when I opened the account, if I had known when I updated my identification information I needed to update it with Chase I would have. They didn't do anything to try to assist me in this situation, all they could tell me is this is a new rule. I have electronic bills coming through off of my closed card, a direct deposit, with a holiday approaching, and I work during regular banking hours.

I had a form to be notarized for a fraud attempt on a Citi Bank card. I was at the bank when it opened at 9 this morning. I inquired about a notary and the lady said she was the only notary and would be busy until 11 so I made an appointment for 11. I arrived about 10:40 and finally the representative showed up. Then she took my paperwork and disappeared for about 10 minutes. When she came back she said she couldn't notarize it because I didn't have a witness. She said the employees can't witness for notary and there were no other customers. Why didn't the representative tell me that I would need to supply a witness when I was there face-to-face earlier this morning? Why don't they have an extra notary instead of just one? Such lax people. If there was a Bank of America in this town, I'd transfer my account! Of course, it probably wouldn't matter to the Chase.

We live in Brazil. We received a letter about our safe deposit box. I tried calling Chase Bank in Arlington, Texas, and I only received an automated answering machine telling me to call a 1-800 number. I called the number and finally got a live person. Well, live as in off shore. She could barely understand English. I knew this, because I told her that I was calling from Brazil.

She informed me that I needed to go to the branch closest to me. I said, " that would be about 7,000 miles away. She didn't know how to help me. I asked for a supervisor - same crap! I asked for another supervisor. Finally I'm connected to someone in the states. He says he's not able to help with safety deposit boxes. What's going on with Chase? I've been banking there for over 30 years! If I have to, I'll leave Chase and persuade our mission to do the same. Our mission has a lot invested in Chase.

I have been trying to refinance my mortgage with Chase Bank for six months now and cannot get an answer. Chase sends me e-mails day after day asking for paper work. I have provided them paper work establishing my employment and financial reports, but that is not sufficient. I was not aware that an application for refinancing would take six months. To make matters worse my present mortgage is with Chase and I never missed a payment for seven years.

Why do i have to wait on a line this long on my lunch break and there are 2 tellers working. This is a constant problem here. Other employees and mgrs who should step in dont. Just walk around doing nothing. This was at the Penn Plaza, New York City branch.

Every time I make a purchase that may put me over the overdraft threshold by a small amount (eg. Not enough to impose a fine, I am finding that my transactions are being processed in a much different order. Larger purchases are made before this smaller one and is being rearranged to overdraft my account over the threshold. This has the appearance of being purposely done to impose multiple larger fines and I'm growing increasingly pissed off about it. Say I buy an item that costs $56 with $52in my account (52-56= -4, still not over the fee threshold) then I buy an item that costs $4 (again still not over the threshold).

However, the $4 purchase processed the day it was made and then the $56 one is left pending when it was made at the SAME store ONE DAY EARLIER. This results in the math looking like this: $52 (beginning balance) -$4= $48. $48 - $56 = -$8.00. This then puts me over the threshold and charges my account the fee. It's bull and is being manipulated to do this. I will NOT continue banking with Chase for these dirty profiting tricks.

I was denied because of my debt to income ratio largely due to the students loans ( parent plus loans) I have for my sons college education, none of which I have ever missed a payment on. My intention was to use the line of credit to make home improvements, sell my house and immediately pay back the line of credit. If I am ineligible for a line of credit through chase, then I don't know who can be eligible. I am very angry about this denial and will be closing the 10 chase accounts I currently have and will pursue a line of credit as well as my next mortgage and all future banking from another bank.

I don't like the new Chase Bank banking system. You did not even ask us. Just transferred us to the new accounting system. The stocks and bonds are not even separate. Please put us back to the old system. At lease give us a choice. I can easily go to another bank.

I went into your branch in maricopa az to add my wife's name to my account. We had passports, drivers licenses, social security numbers with us. The gentlemen that we were let in to see confirmed by account and my identity and was satisfied I was me. Then he tells me I cannot add my wife to my bank account unless I had some sort of utility bill with our joint names on it. I was flabbergasted that I can't add anyone I want to my account to spend my money not yours mine. Obviously you don't want Canadian customers with a rule like that. Why is it do we cost Chase to much money having a account in your branch or what. Like a utility bill for verification not a passport or a drivers licence no a utility bill. Unbelievable

I was given some misleading information and it has cost me dearly, I was placed on a unemployment forebrance and then I was told they would continue to help me, that didn't happen the house went in foreclosure, then they took 29,000 from my chase checking at my request by check, and refused to apply the money to my mortgage, that didn't work, I spoke to them and they gave me pay off, send in 30,588.84 to pay off the account, they got the money May 17 and have yet to apply the money to the mortgage, so my credit is still being damage.

Have feedback for Chase Bank?