USAA Customer Service

Contact USAA Corporate

Toll free phone number: 210-456-1800

USAA, United States Automobile Association, www.usaa.com, is a Texas based insurance, banking, investment, real estate, retirement planning and health insurance company. With 19 financial centers the 2014 reported revenues were reported as US 24 billion and employees numbered 26,000. Foremost for military and family there are some services available to non-military.

If you want policy support you may call 1-800-531-USAA (8722) or 1-877-632-3002. To set up an account and receive support online you may start here. To contact CEO, Stuart Parker with postal correspondence, address your envelope with 9800 Fredericksburg, Road, San Antonio, Texas 78288. The corporate office phone number is 210-498-0940.

Founded in 1902 as the United States “Army” Automobile Association by a group of US Army officers, USAA was a pioneer in direct marketing. Eligibility information can be found here. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.

USAA Contact Information

• USAA headquarters address

• 9800 Fredericksburg Road
    • San Antonio
    • TX 78288

210-456-1800

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top USAA Complaints

Called USAA corporate today at 3:30 to make a phone payment thru your new automated phone system , tried several times to pay my phone customer code 909, automated system stated transaction did not go through for $65.00 dollars, asked for a representative for HELP and to make my Lan line payment she stated sure and would charge me $ 5.00 dollars. I stated I was having difficulty and have been a ATT customer for nearly 30 years and she stated that was ' nothing'.

Then asked for her supervisor , then Mgr-Jada came on line I stated again and again did difficulty I was having with the new phone automated system, I asked for her help and she stated she could make phone payment with a 5.00 dollar fee, I asked if she could waive it and she stated " NO ", that 30 years of being a customer to ATT was nothing, just to get over it and pay the 5.00 dollars.

I stated No and she hung up on me. I called back and spoke to a finally nice person and she stated that payment seemed to go thru but to check with my bank USAA on 6/28 to see if auto debit was done, so I will but again a Manager especially a ATT Manager should never Hang Up on a Loyal customer of being a Loyal customer for over 30 years, ATT needs to retrain some of these rude employees who poke Fun at customers who are having legitimate problems trying to pay their ATT bills, so is it time for I to leave ? is 30 years nothing to ATT?

I applied for a loan for renovations on the home.This process took almost 3 months I had 3 different closing. 3 different loan officers due to one was no longer with company. The other 2 loan officers shifted blame and didn't know what to do. They asked 10 times who was my home ins with advised USAA. They lost a lot of my paperwork which i had to take off work to do. And after final closing the day before close they call me and say they don't have that type of product for the loan.

They wanted me to fix the things I was getting the loan for ie gutters, windows , central heat and air. this is what the loan was for. As i explained when i first called to applied for the loan. This was the worst experience I ever had. They are supposed to help veterans. I am a veteran i would not recommend USAA to anyone. its a waste of your time credit score and life. I have called to speak with processors i get transferred and hung up on multiple times. This is the worst customer service i have ever seen and i have worked in customer service for 15 yrs. I am talking to a loan agent right now as I type still getting the run around. If i could give them no stars i would. They should be ashamed with all the misrepresentation and no product knowledge. You are wasting peoples time.

I have been hit with identity theft 4 times to date. Usaa knew that someone was calling claiming to be me. In January of this year someone use a crowbar and broke into my home. Only documents was taken. I was on assignment or for 30 day when I was hit the fourth time. I used the app which Usaa suggested. It failed me miserably , it was inaccurate. I had $7800 dollars stolen out my account. I called and the representatives put the information into their computers wrong and they did not let me submit documentation on my behalf. They shuffled me from department to department. One representative said it was my fault and I have to take the loss. I am out all my money facing bankruptcy. I am not amused about the maltreatment and the incompetent behavior I have been receiving. All I want is my money back.

Upon arrival to General Motors Fort Lauderdale Deerfield Beach GMC. Failure to follow policy and procedures. Refused to do campaign safety recall. Refused service remove the car from property on off arise totally across the street and into a storage lot where it was left off property and a phony fraudulent repair bill was sent to an insurance company USAA without any signatures on a work order

I have a complaint about the USAA corporate office. On 14 February @ 1205hrs I was involved in an auto accident. I was hit by a red pickup truck driven by a man in his eighties.The man was very nice and admitted that he just did not see me. We exchanged insurance information and I called the police that we might have a police report of the accident. I also called his insurance while waiting for the police to arrive as the elderly man produced an expired insurance verification form.

This accident was not much more than one mile from where I live. At the time it was thought the car was safe to drive and after the police took all the information from both parties, he released me and my vehicle which I drove home. While driving my vehicle home I discovered that it would make strange rubbing noise when driving over 20 mph. I then drove home at less than 20 mph to prevent additional damage to my vehicle.

When I arrived home I called USAA claims department and informed them of the accident and they informed me that an adjustment agent would contact me the next day. I was also advised to wait to tow the car to a repair facility until hearing from the adjuster. 15 February @ about 1000hrs I received a call from the USAA claims adjuster Amanda Freed # 32253 and she asked for a recorded statement which was provided. I also provided the elderly man’s insurance information and the accident claim number.

The USAA agent Amanda Freed, I and the Nellow Volkswagen dealer in sacrament were in a phone conference call where the USAA agent Amanda and the VW body shop exchanged information. Then since my vehicle was not safe to drive to the VW body shop, the USAA agent arraigned a tow from my house to the Nellow VW body shop. It was my understanding the tow would occur within two to three hours. Three hours later I received a call that a truck was on the way.

I could no longer wait for the truck and was not with the car when the truck arrived but I had given all information and the key location to the USAA agent prior to the tow truck order. The truck arrived and the driver called me and informed me he did not know the tow needed a flatbed which he did not have. I was informed by the towing company that a flatbed would be on site @ 1600hrs. I went home to wait for the 1600hr appointment.

The truck did not come and I called USAA and ask what happened to the truck. USAA informed me another truck would be at the site to pick up the vehicle NLT 1700hrs. I sat in my car and waited until 1745hrs and called USAA and informed them I could wait no longer and to cancel the tow until 16 February. I secured the vehicle and then about 1830 I received a robo call informing me a tow was on the way and would be on site in 20 minutes. I called the tow company direct and informed them the car was no longer available for towing today.

The point of this email is this, I have been with USAA for about 16 years and now have reservations on its ability to service any of my home or vehicle needs. I no longer have that warm and fuzzy feeling of confidence that USAA will be able to meet the challenge of even a simple auto claim. I wanted you to know that I still have a wrecked vehicle in my dive way that needs to be towed and if I do not hear from you or any one from USAA very soon, I will work this issue out with the elderly man’s insurance and pay for the tow myself. It is also my intentions to start looking into coverage by other insurance companies.

I am a disabled veteran and have a checking account, 2 investment accounts and 2 vehicle insurance policies with USAA. I have been depositing the same weekly payroll check via the USAA mobile app into my USAA checking account, for the same amount and drawn on the same corporate bank for over 2 years without problem. My funds have immediately been available to me in the past.

USAA has begun to "hold" my checks for the entire deposited amount for 8 days before releasing and allowing access to my funds. Just yesterday I deposited a payroll check so that I could pay a car insurance premium and was stuck with a "hold" on my check until next week. I had the same thing happen on a deposit in late December, 2015. The hold is placed on the deposit for 8 days and then the funds are made available.

I had been in the VA hospital and my auto insurance policy is about to be cancelled so I needed to pay it after depositing my check. Now thanks to USAA I will not be able to do that and after speaking with them there is nothing that can be done to reverse this "deposit" so that I can cash my check somewhere else and conduct my business.

USAA customer service and product policy has become very customer unfriendly to the point that I am cancelling all of my accounts (auto, investment and checking) with them. If you want reasonable and timely access to your hard earned money you should avoid this "bank" and deposit it into a real bank that has a real branch near you. Meanwhile, I am stuck waiting for this smug "bank" to release my money.

If USAA had a reasonable hold time, i.e., 2-3 days, I would not have such a taxing issue. Furthermore, the fact that this hold policy is random, and for varying amounts up to the entire amount of the deposit the customer has no idea as to what degree the inconvenience will be and, as such, cannot make an informed decision whether to make a deposit into USAA.

Involved in a car accident on 4-25-15 after 8 months I still have no vehicle when the vehicle should have been totaled. The cost of the repairs so far are 32,000 dollars. USAA is not helpful at all stating that they are just SORRY! Very unprofessional and I cannot believe that after 10 years with the company I get treated like a nobody by USAA customer service. So much for all those joke of a commercials about helping us out. The vehicle is still not repaired and no one seems to care! Great looking out for veterans... not!

I have bills that need to be paid and USAA is holding every single dollar that I have just deposited on the 15th of May 2015 until the 27th of May 2015, but the check has been verified that it is a good check from a legitimate bank. I received the check from my 401K investment account after changing jobs in April 2015. I have had some negative actions, but I feel that has nothing to do with holding your funds after they have been confirmed by the other bank (providing the check).

This is an inconvenience that I'm going to have to pay more for late fees. This has happened for the last several times. I will be leaving USAA and setting up an account with NAVY Federal or one of the other credit unions. So USAA will never have to worry about my negative actions. I will never deposit another check into this bank ever again.

I have bills that need to be paid and USAA is holding every single dollar that I have just deposited for 9 days. Now, because of this inconvenience I'm going to have to pay more for late fees. This is the second time this has happened. I will never deposit another check into this bank ever again.

This is not a complaint but the only way that I can reach WalMart to tell you that my credit number has been stolen and my credit card has been cancelled. An attempt to pay for merchandise at Wal Mart has been made by the criminals who stole this information. It was rejected by USAA Bank. Probably his attempt was made through the internet as my card has never left my possession. I would appreciate it if anyone has any help about my Walmart credit card problems, they could leave a comment below or help me out in any way.

USAA uses the military and their honorable service as a marketing pitch. I really don't like this! I support our veterans and the troops serving around the world, but do you really need them to sell insurance. The Marines, Navy, Army, and Air Force should be kept out of their commercials because honestly it's more about selling insurance and making money. Does anyone know why they do this? Hopefully USAA stops soon!

Have feedback for USAA?