Regions Bank Customer Service

Contact Regions Bank Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-REGIONS

Regions Financial Corporation is a US banking and financial services company. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:RF and is based in Birmingham, Alabama. In 2014 the company’s net income was reported as US 1.15 billion. With over 23,000 employees there are over 1700 branches in the SW United States.

If you have a problem with your Regions account or service you may call 1-800-REGIONS (1-800-734-4667). You may also find useful online help here. If you would like to contact the CEO, Grayson Hall, you may address postal correspondence to him at 2050 Parkway Office Circle, Birmingham, Alabama 35244. The corporate phone number is 205-326-5120.

Founded in July 1971 the original company name was First Alabama Banc Shares. It is the only Fortune 500 Company listed in Alabama and has ongoing community engagement. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Regions Bank Contact Information

• Regions Bank headquarters address

• 2050 Parkway Office Circle
    • Birmingham
    • AL 35244

1-800-REGIONS

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top Regions Bank Complaints

Regions Bank branch in Selma,Al.is the worst bank I have ever encountered. The tellers in the DRIVE -THRU are so unbelievably slow. They talk entirely to much. It takes at least 20mins to cash one check and that's on a regular day. They don't even apologize for the wait. The first week of each month is a complete NIGHTMARE. A minimum of 5 cars leave the bank at one given time. The female tellers have the NASTIEST attitude I have ever witnessed. I absolutely HATE to go to REGIONS BANK BRANCH in Selma,AL. on Highland Avenue for anything. I am leaving this bank as soon as possible.

BRANDY BONIN STOLE MY COMDATA WORK CARD AND TOOK ALL MY MONEY. SHE HAS DONE THIS FOR 3 WEEKS. PROLOGISTIC IS NOT DOING ANYTHING. I HAVE CALLED THE COMDATA CARD NUMBER AND I GET THE PHILLIPINES, AND TALKED TO SOME IDIOT THAT COULDN'T HELP BECAUSE SHE CHANGED THE THE QUESTION AND ANSWER ANS WE DIDN'T HAVE IT. I WANT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. PLEASE CALL 2534466082.\

ELLEN RACKHAM'

I would like a phone call on my experience at the regions bank in Ocala National Forest location. Branch 00255-forest. Here is a brief description of my experience. I went into the location to deposit a $14500.00 check from fidelity. I knew before I came in that it would take a few days to clear as it is a large amount. The teller told me on April 5, 2018 when I made the deposit that my funds wouldn’t fully be available until April 14th 2018. I was in shock and told her that seemed that a long time and I needed the funds at least by April 12th. I didn’t realize it would take that long. I told her I understood because of amount it would be a longer waiting period but I didn’t think I would have to wait until April 14th. I have been banking with Regions since I was 18 yrs old, I have two accounts with regions and I have cashed a fidelity check before. The teller excused herself to talk to someone in the teller area, She came back and told me that I could come back on Monday and see if another lady could clear the funds. The lady she was referring to was sitting at her desk in the lobby area where people come in and YELLED across the lobby “I am not authorizing any checks before it’s time.” I was so embarrassed I couldn’t believe she yelled across the lobby. I looked at my teller and said “I’m sorry, did she just yell at us across the lobby?” The lady then went behind the window and looked at my check and my accounts and asked “what is this money for? I told her it was for a vehicle and If there was any way they could verify funds and validate check by April 12th?” She said Fidelity is a reputable company and 401k loan was probably good but I would have to wait”. She then said “you know your going to have to pay taxes on this right?” I could not believe what was going on. I told her I am paying myself back plus 4.75 percent interest over two years “: Now all this is going on and there are people behind me waiting. I turned around and apologized to them. I was so embarrassed I just wanted to get out of there. Not only was I embarrassed but now the people behind me knew I was depositing a large sum of money. I would like a phone call and someone to go back to watch the video to validate my treatment. I never yelled, I wasn’t disresptful and as a loyal customer did not deserve to be treated this way, not to mention my business was thrown out there loud enough for other customers to hear. I am still mortified and waiting on my check to clear.

I received a Regions Bank check from a client for training his German Shepard on November 3rd. The regions bank in Ripley told me the money would be available on Saturday November 5th. Since the branch in Ripley was closed on Saturday I traveled to the nearest branch in Covington Tn on Saturday morning and was told I could not get the money because there was not sufficient funds to cover the check. I called the man that wrote the check and he called his bank and the check had already cleared his account.

Melissa Perez is the manager at the Covington branch and she told me that she was not going to help me because I was committing deposit fraud. There were several other people in line and was very embarrassing. Ed Presley, the man who wrote the check, from Dyersburg called Ms Perez and she was also very rude to him and would not answer any questions, not even about Regions company policy. I believe I have been discriminated against since there is no reason for them to hold the check. I then was told to talk with the Branch manager In Ripley who asked me what the check was for and why did Mr Presley write me this check. I do not feel that it was any of Mr Patrick's business why I had received the check or it was not legal for him to question me.

He then called the Dyersburg first citizens national bank and was told the check had already cleared Mr Presley's account. Mr Patrick reluctantly gave me the money this morning after being questioned for a long period of time. Then when I got home I had received a letter stating that I would not be receiving my money until November 16th because of "confidential information that the check may not be paid". Again, I feel that I have been discriminated against because there was no reason for the check to be held and the check cleared Mr Presley's account the next day after I had deposited the check.

I'm not sure if I need to consult an attorney or if this can be resolved with an apology from Mr Patrick at the Ripley Tn branch.

Regions bank does not want to release my minor trust since I turned 18. This is a joke and customer service says it's company policy to review the account before going forward. As soon as I get my money I'm out.

I did not receive a Regions bank statement for November 13-December 16 - now I cannot reconcile my bank account. A few calls to customer service showed me this bank has zero concept of support.

I do not really trust Regions Bank after my recent experiences with their support website. I called the customer line and got put on hold for hours, imagine if there was a serious issue.

Regions Bank stalled and are incompetent in refinancing due note and then lied and reported me late when they dragged feet. Got tired of waiting on them and paid off. Then they got mad lost business and reported as late, and are incompetent with a bit of vengeful petty. Will never bank with Regions again!

Regions Bank gave me all the benefits and services for my monetary transactions like personal banking, online banking, paying online bills. Regions Bank also has services extended to businessmen, commercials, credit cards, home equity, mortgage loans, mobile banking, auto loans, student loans, debit and prepaid cards and many more. Visa gift cards, reward points are complimentary to the privilege customers. Please do visit Regions Bank for your financial transactions and have a safer life with your family.

Have feedback for Regions Bank?