BB&T Customer Service

Contact BB&T Corporate

Toll free phone number: 336-733-2000

Branch Banking and Trust Corporation www.bbt.com is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the Unites States. In 2014 their assets were reported as US 184 billion. BB&T is publicly traded on the NYSE:BBT and has over 33,000 employees as of 2015. Financial services offered include banking, lending, investing, retirement and insurance. They are a Fortune 500 Company.

If you have a problem with your BB&T account or service received you may call 1-800-226-5228. You may also find Contact Us information here. There are printable pages and Customer Service tools here. If  you would like to send postal correspondence to CEO Kelly S. King you may address you envelope with Branch Banking and Trust Corporation, 200 West Second Street, Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27101. The corporate office phone number is 336-733-2500.

Alpheus Branch recovered from the Civil War, enrolled in military school, married and started a small mercantile business. In 1872 he joined Thomas Hadley in starting a private banking firm. In 1913 the charter was changed to read Branch Banking and Trust. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.

BB&T Contact Information

• BB&T headquarters address

• 200 West Second Street
    • Winston-Salem
    • NC 27101

336-733-2000

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top BB&T Complaints

BB&T gave me a fake $50.00 bill and now I am out of my money.
The response was as if I did it and to take my bill back, the teller.

Not good practice.

Dear Sir,
I am sending you this in reference to the dismissal of Judy Cloninger this past Thursday from the Ellerbe Branch. There has been an outpouring of support, outrage and disbelief. I will not got into the reasons for her dismissal but would like to say that there is a consensus of loyal customers that believe that this was unjustified! I am sending this to ask one thing, please contact her and get her side of this. No one did this! I think it only fair for you to get her side of things on this matter. Her cell number is, 910-206-9141, her Home number is 910-652-5180. These are unpublished numbers. Whether this results in her rehiring or not, I believe everyone should be given a chance to respond to charges against them. Thank you in advance.

Linda Gunsallus, a BB&T customer.
Sent from my iPhone

200 West Second Street
Winton-Salem, NC 27101

Dear BB&T customer resolution department
Re: account number SENIOR CHECKING-MM 1110007741638
Unfortunately, the worst banking experience in my life your branch manager, Mrs. Simmons has not performed well based on the service received on January 12, 2018. My visit to the bank branch location at 4700 Lawrenceville Highway, Lilburn, GA, her behavior was ghastly, thought that a gang member was cornering me, that’s just how she presented herself, while in the office with the branch manager her voice escalated everyone heard her voice escalating from her office, her staff members and the customer who was sitting in the lobby of the bank. I ended up having to take 2 breathing treatments in her office and in the office of Jose Campos branch banker 1V.
I went to the emergency room after that event because my heart was palpitating and having chest pain, and it was difficult for me to breath thought I was having a heart attack.
I have spoken with several representatives from your customer complaint division and it seems nobody is following through; on 01/12/18 spoke with Greg Fischer (404) 290-4700 (the branch manager’s supervisor), 01/16/28 Mrs. Ginger Mitchell 1888-628-3926 your complaint department and 02/01/18 Tekelila Everett complaint department.
I accumulated a doctor bill from the emergency room visit, to resolve the problem, I would appreciate you pay the emergency room bill.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until February 20, 2018 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at (404) 484-1735.

Elaine Ballard

I ordered some incontinent supplies. I have a shipping pass. When it took longer than the two days I needed I cancelled my order. On Sept.11 my BB&t account was debited. $16.84. I sent Walmart. Com copies of two different cancellation notices but still I am debited that money. I am a seventy year old woman on social security and the money y'all debited is my medicine money.

This has been the worst financial manager I have used. I recognize that the above account is very small in money amount but it never made any money so why does he continued to take management fees every year. Fees should be subject to performance. I recently inherited some money after my mother died and I decided not to have anything to do with BB&T because of his poor performance. I would like the transaction fees replaced into my account; I am not interested in the rules of established banking; those were abolished by the 2008 crash and they didn't seem interested in rules then. He reflects terrible customer service, indifference to his clients and the obsession of banks to get fees no matter what.

Went to bb&t bank in orange city Florida on Saxon blvd on 03/01/20169. I experienced poor customer service, and have been doing banking with them for a very long time.

Loan officer and processor are incompetent and do not know what they are doing in South Florida. The loan originator does more talking than working. Both the loan originator and processor do not return calls. Underwriting seems to be doing a horrible job as well. This has been the worst experience. BB&T customer service sucks. No one is ever in the office. No one return calls.

Looking for a convenient, affordable, reliable way of investing in mutual funds. Well BB&T is where you can get expert advice and plans to invest your money. I invested in the income mutual funds that gave me a relaxation about the investment I wanted to make. These are less risky than the normal mutual funds other companies have to offer. Stable price growth which one can expect. Why worry about investments when BB&T takes care of such things. The plan I opted for has tax exemption and provides me a tax free income. I feel relaxed now about my money. BB&T offers you to open a savings back account, credit and debit cards, retirement plans, online banking facility and many more. While I was investing in mutual funds, the executive has explained in detail about the plan so that I make sure I am investing in the right plan. Thank BB&T for taking care of your customers.

Have feedback for BB&T?