Merrick Bank Customer Service

Contact Merrick Bank Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-204-5936

Merrick Bank www.merrickbank.com is a credit card issuer that primarily exists to help customers establish and rebuild their credit rating. They are located in Utah, specialize in recreational loans and have over 1 million credit card holders.  They are FDIC insured and listed with the Better Business Bureau.

If you have a problem with your account or service at you may call 801-545-6600. You may also call toll free at 1-800-204-5936. If you would like to contact the, Chief Operational Officer, David Herzfeld, you may address a postal correspondence to him at either Merrick Bank Corporation, P.O. Box 5000, Draper, Utah 84020-5000 or 10705 South Jordan Gateway, #200, South Jordan, Utah 84095. Merrick Bank Customer Service address is P.O. Box 9201, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001.

Merrick Bank was founded in 1997 and has social presence on YouTube and LinkedIn.

Upset with Merrick Bank?

File a complaint here!

Reach Merrick Bank Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • Merrick Bank corporate office

• P.O. Box 5000
    • Draper
    • UT 84020-5000

1-800-204-5936

Top Merrick Bank Complaints

No complaints so far, good banking experience.

Comment (0)

I have been associated with Merrick Bank for quite some time now and I am totally happy with their services. They keep me posted about my payments with timely alerts and calls. A reliable bank which doesn't hide any charges. I have never had a problem with them. As I never defaulted, Merrick Bank keep increasing my credit limit which is worth the overall experience of having a credit card. This help me build up my credit score and my score jumped up 20 points. I get my bills on time which doesn't keep me waiting like other bank does. Higly recommended to anyone looking for a credit card or loans. Best Bank that I have every come across.

Comment (0)

Browse reviews of other Banks

Have feedback for Merrick Bank?