Merrick Bank Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Merrick Bank Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-204-5936

Merrick Bank www.merrickbank.com is a credit card issuer that primarily exists to help customers establish and rebuild their credit rating. They are located in Utah, specialize in recreational loans and have over 1 million credit card holders.  They are FDIC insured and listed with the Better Business Bureau.

If you have a problem with your account or service at you may call 801-545-6600. You may also call toll free at 1-800-204-5936. If you would like to contact the, Chief Operational Officer, David Herzfeld, you may address a postal correspondence to him at either Merrick Bank Corporation, P.O. Box 5000, Draper, Utah 84020-5000 or 10705 South Jordan Gateway, #200, South Jordan, Utah 84095. Merrick Bank Customer Service address is P.O. Box 9201, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001.

Merrick Bank was founded in 1997 and has social presence on YouTube and LinkedIn.

Merrick Bank Contact Information

• Merrick Bank headquarters address

• P.O. Box 5000
    • Draper
    • UT 84020-5000

1-800-204-5936

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top Merrick Bank Complaints

I have paid my payments with money orders, the last 2 payments have been cut in half and returned to me! Calling several times asking for explanation, once, it was the mail, another my money orders are to thick! Asked for mangers to talk to, but passed from supervisor to supervisor, manager was busy, they would call back, never did!!! 2 money orders returned cut in half. Now i had to replace and receive late charges. Plus the business i purchased orders with will not keep replacing, because i showed what happed and they see they are cut in half for no reason! I have paid with money orders for over 2 years. I pay other companies also. NEVER has this crazy thing happen ever!!! I can not use any other paymemt method! I will keep reporting and sharing until i get help. I find customer service can not help, no assistance only asking what ypu going to pay. Just as well have a recording and let those people go!!

Account#1045
I was in identy thrift I call years a go and told some one I never open up this account I was denied. and I'm not paying 4 something I did not do. I was not happy with the fraud rep I want to re do this case.

I sent a letter to your Office in N.Y. state requesting to reduce APR on my Credit Card and waive monthly fee $4.00 but I not receive any sort of response. However, I urge your good offices to reduce APR by 50% and waive monthly fee so I continues paying much more each month. I hope hear from you favourable so I make payment each month more than $100.00. I hope to have better cooperation from Merrick Bsnk. Thanks in advance with warm regards. Mehrun S. Bhojani My Address : 919 El Paisaje, San Antonio. Texas 78258-2900.. Credit Card AC # 4529 1210 0320 6305

No complaints so far, good banking experience.

I have been associated with Merrick Bank for quite some time now and I am totally happy with their services. They keep me posted about my payments with timely alerts and calls. A reliable bank which doesn't hide any charges. I have never had a problem with them. As I never defaulted, Merrick Bank keep increasing my credit limit which is worth the overall experience of having a credit card. This help me build up my credit score and my score jumped up 20 points. I get my bills on time which doesn't keep me waiting like other bank does. Higly recommended to anyone looking for a credit card or loans. Best Bank that I have every come across.

Have feedback for Merrick Bank?