Wells Fargo Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

208+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wells Fargo corporate: 866-878-5865

My story is so similar to everyone who assumed Wells Fargo new anything about fair practice act. Got fired, got behind asked for modification, they asked for insurance claims. They sold my home after saying we are going to do everything to keep you in your home blah blah blah. Wells Fargo foreclosed in 5 months after not missing a payment for over ten years. We had been paying extra on the loan almost each month, we had been paying when we did not even live in the home for over a year due to a fire. Now what I need to know is what is the note, and how do i find out who really owns the note. My original loan was with wamu.

The Wells Fargo people were put together, we were assured over and over, and over that, we would get in front of Wells Fargo before they left and that we would leave with an answer. I waited and waited and was just about to get in front of Wells Fargo and they announced that they were too tired and were going home and we would not be seen. The frustrating part is I was within minutes of being in front of Wells Fargo and they went home when it was my turn. As a result, I am getting all of this non-communication and told different stories every time I talk to someone. This has been a very painful process and has been way more work than it should ever have been – especially since I was told in Phoenix that I would leave with an answer from Wells Fargo.

I am incredibly annoyed by Wells Fargo right now and their constant solicitors phone calls. I understand I am behind on bills, but there is no reason to call this much. I don’t make money on an hourly and daily basis and I wish Wells Fargo understood that. I working on getting money together, but please be more patient. After all I have paid you consistently on my home loan mortgage for the last 10 years! I get calls from phone sales people all the time, and most of them are just looking to make some easy cash so they usually are persistent, however you’d think with more long term goals Wells Fargo would not want to get on my nerves like this!

Wells Fargo are liars and thieves. When I first started having problems they informed me to call their home loan program and also contact the Home Affordable Modification Program. After months of getting nowhere and multiple trials payments I am told that the “Investor” that now owns my loan does not do modifications through the Home Affordable Modification Program. So instead of making arrangements for me to pay off the loan with a low interest rate Wells would rather sell the house to investors and get reimbursed the LOSS from the government which means the tax payers. Wells made money when they sold my loan to investors and now Wells will get paid again from the government that guaranteed the loan. They get money no matter what happens, so why would Wells Fargo ever care about the interests of their customers!!! They can’t lose no matter how bad they run their business!

I was a long time customer of Wells Fargo. The most important feature was my flawless online banking experience. As I learn now they were a rare find. You entered your bills to be paid by the date you needed them paid. If a paper check needed to be mailed, Wells Fargo used to give you an estimate as to when the payment would be received by the payee. Most important, the money did not leave your account until the check was presented to the bank for payment. Now they have all but forgotten about us, the customers! They could care less when or why things get posted, and it’s up to you to guess at when the money will clear for payments!!!

As a consumer in today’s unfortunate housing market, I can’t thank the government enough for making the Home Affordable Mortgage Act. In exchange for a promise from lenders to help consumers in hardship to catch their loans up and avoid for-closure the Federal Government has allotted special bailout funds to these business’s. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is deliberately doctoring their numbers, misleading consumers that call upon them for help, turning away people with unfair and fraudulent acts, as well as withholding information and documents needed for consumers to stop the for-closure proceedings in a way I believe is to purposely to gain homes in areas that will not only let them recoup their losses, but the equity in that home as well.

I tried to refinance my house with Wells Fargo and I have a good credit score, I owe less balance on bills then when I bought the house as well as I put a large down payment down so I don’t owe a lot. I thought this would help me out in this process with Well Fargo Mortgage, but oh was I sorely mistaken. The person I was working with was concerned about a balance of $38.10 which was going to be paid off that week, but I figured nobody would take such a small amount seriously. Even thought they have gotten Stimulus money they are not interested in refinancing my house, though I have explained the situation. I pay my mortgage early every month since I bought the house, and this is extremely frustrating given my situation. They are not interested in any business, especially mine!

I purchased a vehicle in 2006 with a co-signer at 12.5% (sub prime). It’s supposed to be almost paid off however, they just repossessed my vehicle after almost 4 years of timely payments, the loan being 13 calendar days late, my car is gone. Also, as many other people have posted in their complaints, I have had collateral protection insurance attached on and off over the course of the last 4 years regardless of the fact that I have had full coverage insurance. I really want people mostly to know that there are class action law suits open and moving full steam ahead for most of these violations.

Have feedback for Wells Fargo?