Customer Satisfaction Results

Citibank

Complaint Department

Filed by Mini Padmanabhan on Jan 23, 2015
Consumer Rating

Agreement was made on 19th Jan 2015 and Citi consultant assured that the amount will be credited on the same day. I have informed them that this is urgent for me for my marriage shopping. I am following up with the consultant and her manager for past 2 days, but the only response is it will be done soon. Today, they are not even answering the call. This is very urgent for me and I need the amount to be credited today itself.

Reference No: 1890890171-ALPS905
Contact: 9966961829

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Citibank?

Compare Citibank to Similar Banks more...

Citibank Customer Feedback Trending Now

1 Citibank consumers have created complaints against Citibank to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Citibank complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Citibank corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

Reference No: 1890890171-ALPS905
Contact: 9966961829

Do you agree? Yes or No

Contact the Citibank Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Citibank. What is their corporate mailing address?

• Citigroup
    • New York
    • NY 10022
  • I want to call the Citibank customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

212-559-1000
  • I need to visit the Citibank company website. What is their website address?