TXU Energy Customer Service

Contact TXU Energy Corporate

Welcome to the TXU Energy complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against TXU Energy online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the TXU Energy corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

TXU Energy Contact Information

• TXU Energy headquarters address

• TXU Energy Executive Feedback, PO Box 650764
    • Dallas
    • TX

Browse reviews of other Utility Services

Top TXU Energy Complaints

I have been calling and asking why my TXU Energy bill has more than doubled lately, never a straight answer. Anyway I authorized a payment today over the phone for $131, they took out $401. It went through instantly. I am a single mom now, my kids father passed away last year. I have so many medical bills and have hit a hard time as a lot of us have. When I tried talking to a TXU customer service supervisor and explaining I needed this money back because I have paid other bills and I will get over draft fees at the bank. He did not care and said that is my problem, in the end he yelled at me and said there is nothing he can do. I just want the difference back now and let out of my contract!

TXU has a lot of incentives to get you to sign up for their energy bill, however, those incentives go out the window once you commit to them.  Energy is energy is energy, it’s not like I am  getting different “energy” to light my lamps or power my tv so when the bill was almost twice as much as my neighbors, I knew to switch.  No complaints on the customer service or the company in general, just not gonna pay their prices.

Have feedback for TXU Energy?