Sam's Club Customer Service

Contact Sam's Club Corporate

Toll free phone number: 479-277-7000

Sams Club is an American large box retailer for members only. It is owned and operated by Wal-Mart. In the fiscal year 2013 sales were reported as US 57 billion. With 655 locations (199 international) there are 67,000 full time employees.

If you need to contact Sams Club about your membership, product or service you may call 1-888-746-7726. You will find online contact help at the bottom of the home page. You may also contact Sams Club CEO, Rosalind Brewer by sending a postal letter addressed to her at Sams Club, SE Simple Savings Drive, Bentonville, AR 72712. The home office phone number is 479-277-7000 and fax is 479-277-1830.

The first Sams Club opened in Midwest City, OK in 1983 and was named after the Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton. In recent years, competition in the wholesale grocery market has seen Sams Club lay off many store and corporate employees. Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Sam's Club Contact Information

• Sam's Club headquarters address

• 2101 S. E. Simple Savings Drive
    • Bentonville
    • AR 72716

479-277-7000

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Sam's Club Complaints

I placed an online order been a month still dont have it not shipped says exception have called customer servivpce numerous times they just hang up on me worst service ever. Please hire new people to do your customer service because horrific. I just want my merchandise I ordered as soon as pissible order number is 186290133 Please make this right just send me my item geeez. I am going to call corporate asap.

I placed an order on 9/8/17 for a case of whole chickens, to be picked up on 9/13/17 at the Joplin, MO store, as I was getting married and this was for the wedding reception. I got there and my order was not available. I got an email 10 minutes after I got there stating my order was cancelled. I had to speak with 3 people to find what happened. I was told that the orders are filled the day the order is made and I was not there to pick it up. This makes no sense as I requested the pickup for 9/13/17. I was also told that they go by not what is ordered, but by what was bought the previous year. Why place an order if no one is going to pay any attention to it? Luckily there were enough in the case on the floor for me to purchase, but they refused give me the price by the case, which is what I ordered. Instead, I had to pay for each double pack of whole chickens separately. This is extremely terrible customer service, I had even shown them the confirmation of my order. I will never place another order from Sam's and I have nothing good to say about my experience and do not recommend anyone else to order for any occasion. I'm attaching my confirmation order along with the cancellation notice, which shows 9/13, which was the date I was to pick it up.

EEL Marketing
P.O. Box 5235, Vail, CO. 81658
(970) 690-7600
To Whom It May Concern
From: Mr. Monroe

On Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, I was on my way to a meeting and stopped into the Sams located at 4827 S. Wadsworth, Littleton, CO. They had some shirts I had spotted on a previous visit when I had waited for a prescription to be filled. I picked up the shirt and used self-checkout.

Right before I walked into the meeting I threw on the shirt and noticed it had a broken button. As I was quite early, I decided to run back to Sams and switch out the shirt for a second one I had seen of the same style, size, price, and color. Pulling into Sams parking lot, I grabbed the shirt and receipt believing that the exchange could be accomplished quickly. Leave one and pick up the other.
I parked, rushed into the store with my shirt and receipt and proceeded to customer service. After arriving in line, with one person in front of me, I was accosted by a Sams employee, who began an attempt to belittle and demean me in front of other customers and employees.
She stated that I should have heard her yelling and screaming at me. (The yelling and screaming were her own words. She stated, ‘Why didn’t you hear me yelling and screaming at you?) Then she began a lecture on the proper doors to enter and how that next time I was to enter the proper door when I returned an item. Her entire demeanor was rude and unflatteringly ugly. Her actions were similar to a pit bull, taking snaps and bites at people to show who's boss. I was appalled at the attempt of this female employee to scold me as if I were a criminal or an unwanted visitor, who had no right to be where I was. She did this in front of the other customers and employees as if to show the world that she was in charge or, whatever else her ego required. However, I do not do rude well and responded back.
As she would not stop her snipping and biting and rude remarks, I told her to go back to her dog house and turned away. Her comment was, ‘Okay fine, I’m going to call the manager. I don’t have to take that.’
Really? And yet I, as the customer, am supposed to accept and take the vicious nasty attitude of Sam’s little attack dog because I failed to hear her yelling and screaming at me as I entered! What a great procedure Sams has taught its employees, that of yelling and screaming.
Next, I stood in line for approximately 10 minutes waiting for customer service to figure out how to help the one person in front of me. That always seems to be a problem at Sams. Customer service often appears confused and unable to figure out how to help their customers. It always amazes me. More often than not, they consistently have to call a manager over to deal with what they are not or have not been taught to deal with.
Finally, when it was my turn, I still ended up waiting another 10 minutes for the customer service clerk to do whatever it was that he needed to do to verify my purchase before he would simply allow me to grab another replacement shirt, same size, color, price. I had the receipt in my hand that verified the shirt was only bought within the last 30 minutes. However, the receipt alone was not acceptable. Meanwhile, the pit bull waited impatiently for her manager to come over and pat her ruffled fur.
Finally, I was allowed to go back and grab my shirt. Upon returning to the front, I now had to wait behind another customer. It was then Mr. Manager appeared on the scene wanting to know what happened. This also was in front of other employees and customers, as if that is Sams big procedure, ‘Show everyone who is boss.’ I explained that I did not appreciate first being yelled and screamed at, and then being lectured in front of the customers and employees as if I was some type of criminal. He stated he understood but that 2 wrongs do not make a right. Excuse me? I was flabbergasted. The wrong was the attitude and mouth of their employee and now, a lame manager who could not address his own employees rude and noxious behavior but instead, wished to defray blame on me. In a way then, he was correct. Two wrongs did not make a right. The employee was wrong in her general obnoxious and disrespectful manner yelling and screaming, along with her intended rudeness that was directed against me personally. The manager’s inability to honestly assess the situation and deal with it accordingly was the second wrong. The Manager must have also feared Sams Pit Bull, as he vainly attempted to make me share the blame for his employee’s bad behavior. Unbelievable!
The only thing the manager probably got right was that two wrongs do NOT make a right. Neither did the employees intentional rudeness nor the managers inability to manage, make anything right.
I had to state to the manager that this situation was unacceptable, and that if Sams allows its employees to act like pit bulls, to yell and scream at their customers, and then attempt to lecture and rebuke them in front of others, snipping and biting, then customers certainly had the right to tell them to Heel, and request that they return to the dog house from which they emerged.
If Sams management lacks the courage or integrity to do this then it is up to the customers. During the entire encounter, I did not scream or yell or use profanity. I simply responded to a rude and ugly employee, who would not stop harassing me or demeaning me until I firmly told her to return to her dog house. It is clearly where she belonged and it was only then that she at least shut up after stating that she was going to call the manager. A veiled threat? Was her thought, ‘Now I‘ll show you!’ Again unbelievable!
And a manager who seems to hold no control over his employees and so must find fault with the customer seems to sum up the problem with this Sams Club. If it were not for a quality Pharmacist, I would never walk in these doors again. I can just hear the morning manager talk.
‘Okay employees, today I want to affirm that when any issue arises, please feel free to yell and scream at these customers who must be forced to obey our rules!!! And when a customer does not respond to your yelling and screaming, then rebuke them soundly! And please do this in front of other customers and employees so that all may fear you. Furthermore, if any customer dare responds back while you are lecturing them, and say anything that hurts your feelings or makes you feel that you are not worthy to be worshiped, then please call a manager so that we can point out that customers bad behavior!
And finally, on a more pleasant note, please be assured that our employee shipment of rattles and pacifiers has been delivered and will be passed out during our afternoon nap time! Enjoy your day and do not let these horrible customers that parade into our store, do anything amiss!’
It absolutely amazes me that retailers still do not have a clue regarding customer service and success. They hire expensive consultants and advertisers with 6 figure salaries, spend millions on advertisements, and yet they fall short. However, the difference between success and failure is so evident, that Sams would be well to fire a few of their college educated consultants and advertisers and take up what I call the Costco Challenge.
What is the Costco Challenge? Well, first let me ask why it is that both Costco and Sams basically carry the same products at the same price and yet the Costco located just a few blocks up the street flourishes while this Sams struggles? If you think this statement is off, then let us prove it with the Costco Challenge.
Disclosure: I do not work for Costco. I am not hired by Costco or paid by Costco for any purpose. I am simply a card-carrying member of both Costco and Sams, and so, am able to share a completely honest assessment.
And thus, the Costco Challenge.
For one week, require each manager at Sams to pick a day, any day, and pick a time, anytime. On the day and time selected, have the manager do a walkthrough of their store, observing customers and employees. Take notes on the approximate customer count. Then immediately drive to Costco a few blocks up. Walk through the Costco store. What will they notice?

Sams: Entering Sams always feels like you’re entering a graveyard. It is dark and somewhat gloomy. Its employees, for the most part, are unaware of the customers and care little about their needs. (Please note: This should not be taken as negative on your employees. Employees are only a reflection of management.) Although there are exceptions, Sams employees always seem low energy and often confused by what they are doing.
When it is time to check out at Sams, a customer can expect a long wait time. With few exceptions. it doesn’t matter how many customers are present. It is almost as if Sams believes a waiting customer is a happy customer. Or, it is part of some genius plan to force customers to use self-service and thus cut down on paid help at the cashier’s stations. If customers won’t use self-service, they can wait 30 minutes to get checked out.
A GRAVEYARD ATMOSPHERE WITH GLOOMY CONFUSED EMPLOYEES, WHO DON’T WANT TO BE THERE. A WAIT TIME AND CUSTOMER RELATION PROGRAM THAT INCLUDES YELLING AND SCREAMING WHILE DEMEANING AND BELITTLING CUSTOMERS PUBLICLY.
Then we have Costco.
AN OPERATION OF LIFE, WITH BRIGHT CRISP EMPLOYEES, WHO ARE EAGER TO REACH OUT AND HELP THEIR CUSTOMERS, BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY CARE. A QUICK CHECK OUT TIME AND A CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT OFFERS SMILES, UNDERSTANDING, AND HELP, BOTH PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY.
Walking into Costco one has a feeling of brightness and life. Things are happening here. The customer count, at a minimum, is always double Sams and often 5 to 10 times above the Sams Club down the street. It does not matter what day or what time of day it is. The Costco on the corner of Bellevue and S. Wadsworth is always full of life and action. The employees are professional, quick, and friendly. They look like they want to be there. Even if they do not, they look like they do. They also look like they know what they are doing.
Costco Customer service is quick to help, resolve, and take care of any issue, and always with a smile.
Costco employees do not need to yell and scream at their customers to force them to follow the rules! They do not corner customers and attempt to lecture and belittle them in front of other customers and employees. They are helpful and energetic. How would the same situation as I experienced at Sams probably be handled at Costco?
An employee would have walked up to the customer with a smile and said, ‘Hi! I noticed you have a return. Here, let me put on this sticker to make the process easier for you. And you have a nice day.’
Less than 10 seconds and a quick win win for everyone. (Even though I must state that Costco does not feel the need to use little green stickers to confirm an item is being returned. A receipt always seems to satisfy them. And so Costco does not require attack dogs or pit bulls.)
The Costco Challenge, if honestly completed, would teach your managers more than all of your high paid consultants and experts. If you fail the customer on the retail level, all the other money you spend is wasted. Fire your failed upper echelon consultants, re-train or change your management staff and inspire your employees to go beyond themselves, with both incentives and honest recognition. It is, after all, the customer that you desire to shop within your store. Your store should be designed for that customer. It should be a store of life, with kind and helpful employees, not distant yellers and screamers, many of whom do not have a clue.
Am I simply rambling on because of an incident? What I state, I have observed for quite some time. Over time, my visits to Sams have become less and less. In fact, if not for your pharmacy, I would have stopped visiting Sams a couple years ago.
Now you can take the Costco Challenge and find out. It will not matter which day or what time of day each Sams Manager chooses. Simply entering each store paints an immediate picture of what is right about Costco and wrong about Sams, and it has nothing to do with advertising or high-priced consultants. It has to do with the lighting in the store, and the light within those who work the store. Costco will always have at least twice the shoppers, normally 5 to 10 times the shoppers of Sams, and yet half the wait time for check out and/or customer service. Costco customer service also actually does know what they are doing.
Hanging a picture of the store manager on the wall that then states, ‘My goal is that you are completely satisfied,” is not an honest sign when the completeness lacks fulfillment. Sams has no viable concern for its customers. They mistakenly believe it’s all about the discounts. Wrong. It’s more than the discounts. It’s about customer service and actually caring about your customers, employing and training employees to know what they are doing and to be a helpful solution to any problem, not a mad-hatter who believes yelling and screaming and scolding customers is an efficient way to govern any situation that arises. To have a store that operates as a customer friendly store means a management that actually cares, employees that actually care. Care is not found in a plaque hanging on a wall but in the actions of the managers who are on call to sort out problems before they happen. At Costco, you will not miss these managers, always on the lookout for any problem or issue before it arises. They and their employees are crisp and alive. Sams? Not so much. At Sams, they all simply drag along, digging graves and waiting for their time-clock to tell them it’s time to return home.
Now, in ending please note that I do not wish a response. I know how to respond for myself. I do not require an insincere statement of understanding. I also do not need another rebuke by those who have not a clue. Take the Costco Challenge and you will quickly see that every statement I have made is correct.
Do not take the challenge and your store will forever be nothing more than a graveyard located at 4827 South Wadsworth, always wanting and never fulfilled.
P.S. By the way, this consultation is a free gift from EEL Marketing, in order to help you set aside the tombstone, return your pit bulls to their dog houses, and walk once more with the living.
Will you respond? Unlikely. And so, Costco will always run circles around you.
Respectfully, Mr. Monroe

my wife had a car battery replaced at sams club in fort smith ar yesterday they started the car twice but didn/t let it run long enough to reset computer it cost her atoll bill and garage bill she goes back to sams club and they will not take blame for their mistake and will not let her talk to manager I thank they owe the cost of fixing car

Thanks for your attention. I'm facing the crisis on call with customer service center. It was a universal standard service 5-6 months ago. But after that the changes made and its blasts. Its good to make changes but it also should be good for the customer. My most important issue is that the FedEx clearly states that the item was never received. But instead to process refund or replacement the representative said that he is going to forward the issue to back department. I don't know what is this back department which never responds. My issue is that If you are seeing that there is issue then why don't you solve at that time. Please do some thing.

Thank you.

My family and i visited Sam's Club Bogart, Ga at 2:30 11/21/16. I felt Like I was being treated like nothing but a thief. I walked up to the lady at the door to check out, she looked at my receipt for 5 minutes going through my cart full of items. I know she was doing her job but when someone with more groceries was ahead of me, had more groceries, and didn't get a whole cart strip down it was obvious that we were being profiled as thieves.

She kept telling us that the eggs and muffins did not get paid for and that we needed to return them. The line was getting longer and longer as other customers watched me, my sister and children get humiliated. I wasn't for sure if my husband forgot to scan the eggs or not but when she found out that the eggs and muffins were indeed on the receipt I got no apology or anything. I am a 7 year member and a frequent shopper and never felt so disrespected.

On Nov. 16th I order a recliner Number Item #: 299758 because it matched the sofa I purchased in Sam's months ago. I ordered it because it was out of stock in the store. I requested delivery on Wednesday. Everything was confirmed on your ordering system, the order number was; 5596574467 I asked for a text for pick up between the hours of 1:00-2:pm. When I never received the text I called the store I was dumbfounded to talk to three managers that had absolutely no ideal how to help me. I felt as if I was disturbing them from something important.

I called the website .com people talked to a Sam's Club manager and was equally as disturbed to get such treatment and answers that I all ready knew. Now The local Club manager promised he would call when the recliner came in and set one aside for me. well on the 24th he did he left me a message that it was in and ready for pick up. He called again this time I answered and he said they got some in and he would have one for me. Well on my way home to get my track he called again and said he had mistakenly read the invoice the recliner is not in it will be in on the 25th. Well I called today and I was on hold 1 hour I held on to see how long they would take and was told they have 8 on order and none in.

On Nov. 16th I order a recliner Number Item #: 299758 because it matched the sofa I purchased in Sam's months ago. I ordered it because it was out of stock in the store. I requested delivery on Wednesday. Everything was confirmed on your ordering system, the order number was; 5596574467 I asked for a text for pick up between 1;00-2;pm. When I never received the text I called the store I was dumbfounded to talk to three managers that had absolutely no ideal how to help me. I felt as if I was disturbing them from something important.

I called the .com people talked to a manager and was equally as disturbed to get such treatment and answers that I all ready knew. Now The local Club manager promised he would call when the recliner came in and set one aside for me. well on the 24th he did he left me a message that it was in and ready for pick up. He called again this time I answered and he said they got some in and he would have one for me. Well on my way home to get my track he called again and said he had mistakenly read the invoice the recliner is not in it will be in on the 25th.

Well I called today and I was on hold 1 hour I held on to see how long they would take and was told they have 8 on order and none in. What do you think about that?

Worst return policy despite fake "customer satisfaction guarantee". It's really much sad when you invest in an expensive electronic and want to return after some time. Apparently, they kept my return without issuing any refund because over the period of a month, I have called their customer support at least once a week and each time I am given a different timeline to expect the refund. Next time, only buying from Costco. If it doesn't have it, I will wait but never again from Sam's Club.

I purchased a new set of tires for my daughters car in July. As required , I purchased the warranty / the road hazard protection. I purchased these at Sam's Club because they assured me that should she have a problem while at school that they would take care of it. I have had my card for many years but have not been in Sam's in the past couple of months so have not had an opportunity to renew it in September. My daughter had a warranty problem with one of the tires and took to Sam's to have it addressed. They would not honor the warranty unless I renew my Sam's membership. In my opinion, one has nothing to do with the other and that Sam's Club is using warranties that they make you purchase to ensure that you continue to renew memberships. I want my tire fixed under the warranty that I purchased. They are crooks and people need to be warned about their slimy business tactics.

I went to Sam's Club today to purchase a whole pork butt and have it sliced as I have done several times in the past. When I asked the man who was working the front of the meat department, he said they don't cut raw meat, only deli meat. We could see another man in the back cutting meat. The man in the back agreed to slice it for us. We told the man in the front we wanted it cut 1/2 inch thick. When we arrived home and were re-packaging the meat into smaller packages, we found the meat had been cut much thinner than 1/2 inch.

It would be nice to get a consistent answer among your employees, and/or post the policy on slicing meat. I could understand if it was near closing time and they had already cleaned everything, etc., but this was at 2:30 in the afternoon. This is not the only time we have had to go through several employees to get the service we needed at this Sam's Club. We've found which customer service desk employees can get things done and which seem to make an issue out of everything. Maybe some re-training or shadowing is needed so all employees are on the same page.

This was at the South Street store in Lafayette, Indiana. We did not notice the employees names we dealt with today.

My family and I have been Sam's Club card holders for I believe 20 years. And unfortunately witnessed a sharp decline in service, cleanliness and overall standards of our location. I visited the store today and was completely shocked by the customer service I received. It seemed that the bad attitudes started at the door and followed us out. When we arrived, we were not greeted. There were 2 representatives standing at the door. Neither looked or said a word at us and even appeared disgusted as we voluntarily showed membership cards. Upon entering the store there was trash covering the floor. While shopping I tried to flag down an employee to ask a question. She quickly waived me off and gave me the wrong information without stopping.

She also did not greet me or even smile, in fact it was as if I had bothered her for asking a question. I found the organic juices on my own after being pointed to the wrong place. Once I found them, I was shocked to see all the bottles of the particular use (green machine Naked Juice) were all mangled with the necks completely bent inwards. The bottles were also dented and damaged. I regret not taking pictures of this in the store. I tried to flag down another employee to ask if there were any others but of course no one could be bothered.

I finally choose the best bottle I could find and proceeded to the customer service counter to request if perhaps the item was marked down. The customer service rep also did not greet me. I asked to speak with a manger and she simply told the manager. Of course the manager could not be bothered to come out of the office to personally attend to my complaint. I explained that all the bottles out for display looked horrible and completely under standard. The rep hung up the phone and told me "he said only 10 percent off. I was so disgusted with the level of customer service I elected not to purchase. I did not demand and remained pleasant but was very disappointed.

I tried to redeem my experience and visited the food court. I was shocked to see food handlers operating the register taking money with gloves on and then preparing food with the same gloves on there hands. The area was filthy: trash on the floor and the counters were sticky and disgusting. I decided not to get any food and only chose a beverage item. And of course not one person at the food court smiled or greeted any customers. It was as if this bad attitude and nonchalant behavior is now the new norm for this location.

Upon existing the store, again the rep there did not say a word to any customers just stood at the door. Customers were not thanked or treated with any level of professionalism. At lease I can say I experienced consistency: a consistent level of dissatisfaction, disgust, and terrible customer service. I left that store feeling as though my business is neither appreciated or wanted.

Customer service at the store is the worst that I ever came contact with. I stood in line for about 10 minutes and not one of the three even said I will be with you as soon as possible. One of the three was talking to a women and it look like they was just talking about weather or what not. After when the women left the person got on the phone and talk and again did not even look my way. The young fellow was busy with customer so that I did understand. But the other women who was on the other side took care of a customer and when she was done I thought good It is my turn wrong again.

As another customer who was not in line came in and walk right up to her and she took her. All I wanted to do was pay my bill and it was like they were doing me a big favor in taking it. Finally the first one who was on phone called for to come over. I am a server and I know if I am busy with another customer I do go up to them and say I will be with you as soon I can. Then they know that I saw them. For this reason I may not renew my membership. You know what they say about word of mouth, right?

Sam's Club customer service was very bad at 2920 Knoxville Center, Knoxville, 37924. My husband placed a order on line. We ordered sodas,chicken breasts and some other things. On August 16 was pick-up day. So in the afternoon, we got a call from Sam's support department. The women said she was getting my order together.Then she started yelling at me over the phone. Then she started yelling at me again. Saying to me, do you agree to this, do you agree to this, do you agree to this. The women is totally nuts. My phone was not on speaker and my husband heard every word she said.

I have been a Sam's Club customer for many years & this is the first time that I have a complaint. Unfortunately due to Age & to problems walking, I am now forced to use an electric cart (which I am grateful to have available to me). My problem is that they are not plugged in to be charged when they are returned & I have been stranded in the store or, worse yet, I have driven to the Club, managed to find a parking spot & there were no electric carts available.

After waiting to get one, I found that while shopping there were two in the aisles that were out of juice! I believe that your handicapped customers would benefit from your looking into this problem or possibly obtaining additional carts. I shop in your Marietta club on Cobb Parkway near Roswell road. I don't see a store # on my receipt, but the name of the manager is Marc White, who I did leave a message about this. I am very satisfied with the courtesy of the staff at the club & hopefully, I will be shopping there until I can no longer drive.

I ordered 2 Shark Vacuum HV325 on Saturday August 6th on the one day only sale. Online was out of stock so they sent to the Spartanburg SC store for pick up and they let me choose the day to pick up. I noticed as of the August 11th the day I was suppose to pick up the order was still pending so at that time I called the Sam's Club 1-800 number on my confirmation and they told me to hold on so they could call the store and find out what the problem was. The store said they had the order and I could pick up within 2 days so I went on Friday August 12th for pickup.

When the 2 vacuums were brought to me and scanned for me to pay it rang up regular price and not sale price. I then told the cashier the price was wrong and she called the manager (Vickie) and she would not honor the price and said I was suppose to have paid on Sat the 6th of August. I told the cashier that online I was told to pay at the store. Vickie never came out to talk to me she only spoke to the cashier on her speaker phone but I could hear very loudly and she wouldn't even come out or listen to the cashier all she would say is I should have paid on the 6th.

I left the store and didn't purchase the items because of the price. I have a confirmation email from sams.com with the sale price not the regular price on it. I went home and called the 1-800 once again and they tried to help but then they told me I ordered them on the 7th not 6th. I told them I ordered before 12midnight but the confirmation came on the 7th. If I was suppose to pay the regular price and not the sales price why did I get an email with the sale price on it and it said to pay in the store at pickup. Please help me with this matter, this is the first time I have ever ordered online to pick up at the store and its been a nightmare. My 2 order numbers are 7863479988 and 1722817843, I have all my emails saved if I need to send to you.

Purchased items on July 16, 2016. Had to return 3 items, 130103 Salsa $9.57; #760373, Scallops $30.98; SMDGOUDAPIM $7.98, all of which expired on July 1, 2016, 16 days’ pass had expiration date. Returned items back to store on July 17, 2016 at membership desk. While speaking to manager regarding expired items being sold and how disappointing to buy items for a party to learn that food you are going to serve is out of date. This is a very serious health matter. The manager seems not very concern and stated that she would talk to the department. This is a membership club and this should not be happening.

I received a recall on Nature Valley nut bars on June 2, 2016 that I purchased as a club member in December 2015 that states to return the bars for a full refund because they are potentially contaminated with Listeria. I had eaten 10 of the 16 bars and did get sick with vomiting, diarrhea, fever, and chills and missed a day of work and stomach issues for a week. Expected to receive a refund and apology, but was refused a refund because my membership expired in Dec. 2015 which is totally irrelevant.

Your letter is totally valid for a food contamination recall. The customer service gentleman proceeded to ask me why I had let my membership expire and that I would have to buy another one in order to receive my ten dollar refund! I will not be renewing a membership which is a shame since I have lived here longer than the Sam's Club has been in business in Cookeville, TN. Seems like greed is more important than consumer safety.

My daughter, along with my grandson went to Sam's Club in Newport News, Virginia this afternoon to do monthly grocery shopping. First, I was looking for a specific lotion to help my grandson's skin, couldn't find it , so I asked a group of three employees if it was in stock. They were so nonchalant. Well, we completed our purchases totaling almost 500. We proceeded to the door where they check your receipts and look over the items in your basket. I disagree and believe that if enough customers begin to change their minds about accepted this. I would like to be contacted by a customer service representative.

The Newington Store on the Berlin Turnpike is the worst store that I have ever been to. No one knows their job and everyone has an attitude. An time i have an issue they tell me to call a number. I want to get rid of my sam's club altogether because of this store. I just want to pay of my bill and be done with sams club. I been a member for seven years too long enough is enough. I done with same clubs.

This needs to go to corporate. Sam's Club hire's managers who don't know anything about the store or the area in which it is in. They put managers in who don't know how to listen to their employees. Instead of listening and trying to figure out how to make things work out, employees are written up and then fired. The manager doesn't want to admit that the employee may be right and have a good reason for the things that they do. The manager doesn't want to admit that he/she is inferior by being new to the area The manager who thinks they know better than anyone who has worked and lived in the area for years and won't listen to their employees is not a good one. People who have worked for the company for years, are dedicated and do everything in their heart for the customers who shop at Sam's get the shaft.

Employees are told what a great job they are doing, how wonderful they are, They are trained to do manager and assistant manager jobs, know the store inside out even tho they don't get the same pay level but do it any way because they are dedicated. They go out of their way to keep customers coming in, rain, snow, storms and all. Drive all over the area keeping customers happy and wanting to do their business with Sam's Club. They cover for their manager and train them because they are new. Then all of a sudden they are a threat and the next thing you know everything they do is on the line and then they are fired. I have known several people who this has happened to. I have walked in the Sam's Club in my area and felt at home, loved to shop there. I have seen employees in there that do a great job, you know they care about the customers.

Every time you get to know them you find out they have been fired for some reason or other. Cashiers come and go, understandable. The main employees who work 40 hrs a week who I see work very hard at least when I am there come and go also. Why is this? Familiar faces is good, people you know you can count on if you have a problem, will answer your questions and you know they are truly trying to help you with anything no matter how outrageous it might be is very welcoming when you come into the store. I don't want to go back to Sam's to do my shopping anymore.

Not a great loos to the company I am only one person. It is a great loss to the company when the customers who find out the employee was no longer working for Sam's Club I wonder how many will continue business with Sam's. I am done going on and on. Firing employees because a manager feels threatened with her job I don't feel is the right solution.

was in the Tire And Battery Center on 4/4/2016 and purchased two P195/65R1591HP4FS and two wiper blades. I requested two front tires, change wiper blades and battery if needed. The receipt states battery declined. When I reminded the clerk at the register, she stated that I needed to take the car to the dealer for a battery replacement because the work could not be done at Sam's! Also it was suggested that the new tires should go to the rear. Anyway, when I went to retrieve my car, I was told that I had two bad nuts and stud on the drivers rear. The technician broke my nut from the stud. The Tire And Battery Center claimed no responsibility for the damage of my vehicle.

I was told by my mechanic that my nut was stripped, most likely due to the technician using high power tool that stripped the nut, which no longer fits on the stud. In order to fix the problem, the drum has to be taken off and the stud replaced and the damaged nuts! Darcars Chrysler in Marlow Heights charge $150 an hour for labor plus parts and additional fees.

I have been a plus member for a very long time. It frustrates me that I left the store as a unsatisfied customer. I want Sam's Club to pay for the repair of the damage to my vehicle. In addition, last month I purchased 4 tires for my Volvo C90. I took my car in for service to the Annapolis Volvo Dealership and was told that one of the four tires was put on backwards. I think you might need to check the competency of your technicians in the Tire And Battery Center. I thought Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed at Sam's.

I phone the Sam's Club and spoke with a woman name Julie in management. She said she spoke with someone in the Tore And Battery Center. Basically, she is siding with Brian, the tire technician in the Tire And Battery Center!

I received an email for free Garcinia Cambogia, from Sam's Club. My wife takes this product for weight control, so I opened the email. I was informed that I would only have to pay shipping cost of about $5.00. After accepting this offer, I was asked if I wanted any other products from this company. I thought I clicked, no thank you, but the way the email was written, I was tricked into ordering another product. When I discovered this, I tried to cancel the order and could not find anyway to accomplish it.

I received my Sam's Club bill today with two charges of $84.71 and $79.31. I called and found out that these bills were for the continuation to ship me these two products for ever if I did not cancel. I was told that I was sent an email telling me that since I had not canceled this order within 15 days, I was stuck with this deal. I firmly believe that I was tricked and I'm disgusted with Sam's Club for allowing a unscrupulous company like Nature Review to use your name.

As I was exiting the self service check-out register in Midwest City, Oklahoma, one of the associates very unprofessionally asked me for my register receipt. Her tone of voice was loud and "demanding" so much so that other customers stopped and looked. She was within 5 feet of me so there was no need for the loud, harsh tone. I gave her the receipt, she stamped it and I left. I completed a survey on-line to your company but the survey was very limited. I strongly feel I was being profiled for whatever reason. I spoke to an acting supervisor today, who although he apologized, I still feel the urge to follow through with the corporate office. As I said earlier, I seriously doubt I will patronize that store or perhaps other Sams store. How one says things is more important than what one says. Overall, yesterday experience, March 10th, 2016 is disgusting.

Our church has business account with Sam's Club. I am having difficulty understanding the store policy that will not accept a check if it is not presented the same day it is presented. We have times when we are planning to purchase an item(s) from the club. Usually, a volunteer stops in to pick up the check, which is for the exact amount of the item being purchased. We usually run checks on a specific day and the volunteer(s) will stop in usually within 2 - three days to get the check and complete the purchase. However, we find that your stores will not accept the check because it is not dated the same date as the purchase. Now keep in mind, I am not speaking of a post-dated check, a check dated AFTER the date of purchase. This is the only store I have encountered this problem. I do not have this problem with Wal-Mart, Costco, Big Lots, etc.

The Sam's Club is conveniently located for us, but the policy makes it difficult for us to shop for large ticket items when we have to write checks one-off, and only have a limited staff. This forces us to shop outside of your community for large ticket items, and only shop at the club for small items that staff/volunteers can pay out of pocket, and than be reimbursed.

I have had it with Sams club. The poor quality of their products, the constant wrong prices, the indifference and rudeness of the staff. The person that pretends to count my items and check my receipt that digs thru my cart and comments on what I buy. She even ran my foot over as she pushed my cart back and around because she couldn't get out of her chair. The cart guy ran into my shins with a whole row of carts. If I could rate them a minus 10, I would.

My wife and I looked at a mattress four employees walked past us did not notice we were there so we spent 1800.00 with another company. Don't think we will be in that sams again

I made about $500 dollars in purchases in the last 5 days and I made another last night. I got the email confirmation, the processing email, the money has already been taken out of my account, but I get an email saying there is a problem with my order and it can't be processed even though the money has been taken out. I called the support phone number for billing problems on the email it said to and the lady tells she'll put in a request for someone to call me with in the next 3 days and I can't cancel my order. So I'm out almost $200 dollars. What is going on Sam's club? I try to contact you and you screw me over.

Me & my husband went to Sams on Preston Hwy Louisville, KY 40229. We picked up a package of purple grapes, & I go honey let me try one because they are sometimes sour; at that time one the your sales clerk walked by looked at me started shaking his head & kept looking at me and mumblings under his breath. I go sir I'm trying these because I don't like sour grapes. He started running his mouth stating they are weighed package and I go I'm sorry I'm buying them I just put in my cart. He preceded to still shake his head and mumbling(running his mouth about me eating one grape out of package). I assure you not every package sitting there on the table weighs exactly to each $4.98 for the package & I assure you I'm not the only one that tried the grape it just so happened he walk by like it's costing him money. I walked up to him & go sir what is your name he goes Larry & his tag had Larry on it.

I go thank you he then started running his mouth about the weigh package, I go sir I'm not dealing with you anymore Im going up to customer service he goes well they are going to tell you the same thing. I go sir I don't know why you keep running your mouth I'm buying the package of grapes & he kept running his mouth about the weigh grapes you don't do that & shaking his head like a crazy person. I did go up to the customer service & spoke to a gal there I forgot her name but she wrote down what happened & goes well he shouldn't have done that & maybe he's having a bad day. I go well I'm sorry but you don't act like that to a paying customer.

I have worked in retail before & we never acted like that. She said she would talk to manager ask me if I wanted to talk to Manager. I go no I'm upset & want to get out of here. If it wasn't for having to put over $200.00 worth of stuff back where I had got it & eating ONE GRAPE I would have said forget & walk out. At this point I don't even think I will shop at Sams anymore; I just have not ever EXPERIENCED something like this from a Clerk. This was very upsetting & my husband was in shock. I can just take my business to COSTCO. I just cant believe that someone would act like that(like a crazy person) I was actually scared of him & my husband was like I can't believe it; he like what is this world coming to. Thank you for reading this from a dissatisfied customer.

I just went shopping at Chetumal Q Roo mexico at Sam's Club since I am member. This is the first time this happens to me. I was paying my bill and upon reaching home was going over my shopping list and noticed that i was over charge $300.00 Mexican pesos for 3 packs of cooking oil. I bought the 3/945ml of Capullo cooking oil, I was to be charged $70.59 pesos for 1 pk and was instead charged $172.42 pesos per pack. This happened just this past Sunday the 18th and i want a refund or a credit to my bill as i go shopping every 2 months. I live in Belize City.

As I was shopping, I decided to order the family pizza that is advertised. My ticket shows I ordered at 18.19 and was told by clerk it would take 20 minutes. I looked around club, and then came back about 20 minutes later. it was not ready, so I sat down and waited. They only had one person that works in café working. A guy from meat dept was helping out. I saw other people ordering and getting their pizza before I had mine. Now it is 45 minutes later and still no pizza. I went to counter and confronted clerk, she never spoke just took a pizza, and boxed, along with bread sticks etc.. They have no way to tell whose order is next, etc. Since it was a Friday night and local high school, (about 2 blocks away) was having a football game. So where was management? Could not be found. Why did not the manager of café have the for thought to have made up pizza's ahead, and be ready for this rush. This happens almost every time I am in the club. No manager, no clerks, no customer service. Having been in a food service, restaurants for many years I have never seen such a terrible way of treating members. Why cannot the club come up with a way to have customers served in a more efficient manner.

I cannot understand anybody from Manila when I call about a problem with my credit charges. I have a bill pay notification on my bank statement that says I have paid a charge but your poor-English speaking credit card assistant could not find it although it was made on March 3.

I have looked through my receipts from Sams and cannot find what the statement is showing. I have tried about 7 phone numbers to try to find a way to speak to someone who speaks English about this problem and all are impossible and connect me with Manila. The Corporate HQ phone number is also impossible as after explaining the problem, they connected me with Manila.

I have done business with Sams for years and prefer them to Costco here in the Seattle area. Never again. This is such poor customer service that I can't believe this company would be stupid enough to do it. I must get this straightened out in the next few days as they say it is due 5/19 and I have already been charged late fees but this is my first statement that just arrived. I want to talk to corporate...possibly Rosalind Brewer's office.

Today, 18 April 2015, at approximately 8:10 pm (edt), I went to checkout, and while I was in the line, the only one left in the line, a young female employee closed her register. One of her friends, another employee, came, knowing she was wrong to do so, and told me I just had to go to another counter. That same second person, when I asked to see the manager went to talk to her first. The Manager with a name tag COACH ALEX, was in a word unprofessional, and most unhelpful. What should have happened was for the second employee to stand behind me, so no further customers would have been able to enter the line, if they wanted to close it. I am not pleased!

Fort Smith, Arkansas club, but would undoubtedly apply company-wide: I called for assistance in buying 4 replacement tires for my automobile. The telephone rang at least 25 times and never answered, before I disconnected in disgust. I am a long-time Wal-Mart stockholder and a Sam's Club member for at least 15 years, so I definitely would favor doing business with them if possible, if only as a common customer. World-wide, I think it would be a staggering figure to know the dollar value of sales that are lost due to "saving money" by not having someone to always answer the telephone. Yes, today I did purchase a full set of Goodyear tires at another business: they answered their phone two times for this sale!

Sams club is not living up to the expectations of having the lowest prices. I follow the gas prices to get the best deal in town. Sams always was within 2 or 3 cents per gallon of the nearest competitor. Lately Sams has been the quickest with price hikes and this morning the difference was 20 cents per gallon higher. I understand that you supposedly check to see what the competition is doing. If you wish to keep my business than please be more diligent in offering the lowest prices. My store is in Port Huron Michigan.

This is the second time in two months that I went to Sam's Club on North Bend Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio and the restrooms were disgusting. The first visit, I informed the manager that the toilets were backed up. Some were not flushing, over load on the toilet paper..Floor was dirty. The manager seemed happy that I brought this too his attention. The visit today was not any better if not worse..Handicap toilet stuffed with toilet paper, another toilet, someone had explosive diarrhea and the automated flush of course was not working..Just thinking that woman were in that restroom then walking out in the store area and sampling food was enough too make me sick...The sad part about the restrooms it was about noon when I arrived. I can only imagine what it looks like now four hours later. No signs on bathroom door that says when cleaning was done. I hope this matter is taken care of.

Arrive at tire and battery dept. at 8;30 Am. 3-24-15 to have my battery checked or replaced. Only one at this time in the shop to have service. New guy on as the customer service rep. and cashier has no business attending to customers. Did not know how to look up vehicle to see when battery was purchased nor could he do the free replacement due to age of the battery. Well after a assit manger came over and trash the cashier for what he had done or how he had done I, they got that part took care of. With this being said no one had yet started to replace the battery. I know you have to train new people but if you do have someone capable to train them.

I have shopped and bought tires and batteries at other sams clubs thoughout Ga. and Al. and by far this has to be the worst run Sams club I have ever shopped. And by far the worst tire shop in all of sams clubs. The average time to have a set of tires put on is over 2hrs.at this club. I renewed my membership the day before this. If I had not I don't think I would have. This store needs some help or some uncover bosses to take a serious look at how this store is run. I drive a Honda civic 97 modele and I can change the battery in less than 10 minutes. When you work third shift and go early to have to have items took care of you expect a little better customer service and I hope who reads this expects the same. Over a 2hr battery change is not a norm in any auto shop. Bobby disgruntle sam club member maybe we will get a Costco near by.

My wife purchased glassed from oprical dept at Sams club Round Rock submitted receipt and info to Humana Insurance in 4-2013 claim declined because incorrect info from sams optical new info sent. no reimbursement from Humana the refund sent to sams optical in sept 2014, Sams did not cash check until Dec 2014, and so far they have not refunded our original 231.00 to us or to Humana we have tried to get refund to no avail todays date is March 25 and the optical manager has had time solve this matter but he has not. He continues to state he has to contact corperate. He called and told LaVerne he could not get to Humana and he had been on hold for over 1 hour. I do not know why he was trying to call Humana when he said he needed to call corperate. this has drug on since 4-2013 with no help from sams employees. Ifeel that sams should have refunded our money over a year ago. their service is very poor and I would not recommend sams optical because of the poor customer service.

Wichita Falls Sam's Club #8224 3801 Kell Blvd. in Wichita Falls, TX 76308. This is the third time that I have purchased one of the hamburger rolls, supposed to be 90% lean and yet when I go to cook it is more like 30% fat. I want what I pay for. I know it's hard these days so I make my budget stretch, I will no longer buy my hamburger meat at Sam's, to me this is stealing. I did not get what I was paying for. On another note the store is clean, and service is friendly. I will not use self check out , so more cashiers without the fake weave's or yarn in their hair would be wonderful. Jjust not a good thing to see them playing with it and touching food). Thank you!

We shop in Albany, Georgia at Sam's Club and Wal-mart. My husband is disabled and one of his pleasures in life is to go to these stores and shop in an electric cart. At Sam's Club and Wal-mart it is almost impossible to find a cart that is charged or not being used by someone else. The carts are few for the number of customers in the store. The regular wheelchairs are broken so I can't even push my husband around. The last time we were in Sam's, I pushed him in a wheelchair that only had one foot rest and no basket. He held our purchases in his lap which meant we could not buy very much.

It is ridiculous for a giant company such as yours to have such shoddy electric carts in the first place and to have so few. It seems there are more and more disabled customers who try to shop at Sam's and Wal-mart. You should be caring enough to provide for these people. Even our small town Piggly Wiggly has nice big electric carts and they are always charged up. So it seems that we will be shopping there instead of your stores. The employees in Albany are not even sympathetic to our plight.

To whom it may concern, On January 5, 2013, I was with a friend, Debra Jubert, at our local Sams Club Store # 6671 in Freehold, NJ. I accompanied her while she shopped with her membership to decide whether I would later purchase a membership for my family. While in the store, I found a dining room table and chair set that I liked and she made the purchase, using her Sams Club Card. Realizing that the package was too large for our vehicle, I contacted my brother to assist with his pickup truck At check out I advised the Sam's club cashier that I would not be able to take the large boxes with us at this time, however I would return with my brother later that evening to make the pick up. This was approved by one of the supervisors at the time and she wrote on the receipt that the items would be picked up at a later time and she initialed my receipt. It was decided that the boxes would be held at the courtesy counter on a cart until I arrived later that evening.

At approximately five PM, I returned with my brother to pick up the items. Upon reporting to the Sam's club courtesy counter, I was advised that there was a problem with the number of table and chair sets, and that they believed that one set had been taken without authorization or “Stolen”. It just so happened that a man had just purchased the same set and was in the process of loading his into his vehicle. That gentleman was confronted outside of the store and asked to produce his receipt to show that it was purchased, which he complied and it was confirmed that he had just made the purchase. The Sam's club store Manager would not release the merchandise, as she believed that there was Store Shrinkage and she would have to investigate further.

After some time had passed, the Sam's club manager after viewing surveillance video then proceeded to ask me if I sent my daughter back with my receipt to pick up the set earlier and now I returned to try to claim another set with my receipt. I explained that I did not have a daughter. Now I am being accused of stealing this dining set which came in 4 very large boxes. All of this is taking place in front of all of the Sam’s customers and I was very embarrassed, being accused of stealing only because they were worried about their “store shrinkage”. I went outside to inform my brother of the problem and he being a retired police captain came inside to try and rectify the problem. He explained that we were waiting over an hour and he had a dinner engagement to attend and we wanted the merchandise so we could leave. They would not release it until they could view the video. We were told it would be ten minutes, well after an hour had passed, and being accused of stealing, he now he decided to call the Freehold Twp. police. I was made a spectacle in the Sam's club store. Now standing with a police officer in front of all of the customers, I felt so embarrassed and humiliated.

All I wanted to do was pick up my merchandise as I was instructed to do at the time of my purchase. It was supposed to be held on a cart in front by the service desk until I returned to pick it up. I should’ve been in and out in 10 minutes. It is not my fault if the table and chairs disappeared. Sam’s has someone checking receipts at the door as members leave, I shouldn’t have been held there on display for 2 hrs. while the manager checked surveillance video. The merchandise was finally released to me, as we were leaving the police officer mentioned to me that they found the missing table and chairs on a cart in the back of the store somewhere. Because of the store’s mismanagement of their merchandise I had to be detained, humiliated, and accused of stealing.

Sams Club obviously does not treat their member’s with any respect. Here, you pay to shop at their warehouse and this is how they treat their members! My intention was to purchase a Sam’s Club embership, however, after the way I was humiliated in front of the store for all of the members to witness I will continue my membership with Costco. I am also contemplating seeking legal counsel as to the way the situation was handled. The manager should have released my merchandise to me. I had my receipt. Instead I was detained for hours, while they called the woman who signed my receipt at the time of purchase, asking for a description of myself, viewed video, all the time speaking to several employees, trying to figure out who walked out with this merchandise, making me feel and look like a criminal. I cannot tell you the stress I suffered at the hands of your employees. I had been in the hospital days before the incident and I was still recovering from my illness and did not need this added stress and aggravation.

To whom it may concern Today April11, 2013 I being in the Sam's Club # 06212 automobile department. One of your employee name has show in the tag FRED took the paper that on Sunday 04/07/13 another employee name Jeremy print out for me so I can came back and do my service this Thrusday. So this employee FRED say in my face that I was a lier excuse me I said to him I was here on Sunday Jeremy print this paper and I never do the service on Sunday 04/07/13 because my car was at my house I being in SAMs with my boyfriend car so I said again The service never was done.

Then FRED answer me back well this paper dont lye either. Again excuse me So another employee came his tag name is Joel and he try hard that I cool down. In my 60 years old Is the first time that somebody call me a lier. I'm a very proud person to said that Iam a Christian and I serve to my LORD But I dont accept that somebody Fred call me a lier in my face. Note: paper 04/07/13 code 485700 15456 and 04/11/13. 485700 53434 Hoping hearing from your company God bless.

On 1 May, 2013 about 4:05 p.m. In the Sam's Club at Rosedale Maryland I and two other customers, one in which was disable with their care provider. Was waiting about twenty five minutes for service no one show up , the care provider ask the optical doctor where was the employee for the optical service the eye doctor stated they were out to lunch and will not be back until 5:00p.m. So I decided to go find a manager, none was around, so I ask an employee name Allen he said he was the supervisor and he think everyone was in a meeting, but will send someone over to the optical department, I waited about 15 minutes, no one came to the optical department at all. I am very disappointed in Sam's Club especially when I just purchase twenty five dollars on Sam's Club discount card.

The Bullhead City store offered a 40 dollar discount of a purchase when filling out a credit card application now that its complete the store manage is refusing while a assistance manager had agreed I did not get the assistant managers name but the store manager still should fulfill their obligation this is a waste of my time and I find it unprofessional and poor customer service thanks Rusty

Shopping at the Wilkes-Barre, Pa store 8/14/2013 around 7 PM has been a very frustrating experience !! To start with I only had 3 items so went to the self checkout only to find that Visa Credit Cards are not accepted so I decided I'll just pay cash; then find out cash cannot be used at the self checkout registers. The store was busy and only had 3 full service registers opened all of which had an extremely long line of customers with very large orders. Lucky for me the 4 customers ahead of me were nice enough to let me cut ahead or I would have been in line for at least 30 to 45 minutes.

My shopping experience would have been much more pleasant if the store would have been staffed properly and had additional full service registers open or had a full service express register lane for customers with smaller orders. This is not the first time I had this experienced at this store. In addition the clerk at the register where I checked out was frustrated because she had to put up with customers complaining due to the lack of open registers

It's getting worse. I know Sam Walton must be rolling over in his grave. They opened a Costco here 2 months ago and I like the fact that the Portage, Michigan store is now a lot less crowded. But, they are only running 2 check out lanes with inexperienced cashiers, that are slowing things down by trying to upsell something with 6 or 8 carts in line.

Have feedback for Sam's Club?